时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:48] | Get up! | 起来 |
[00:52] | They come from all over. | 哪儿的东西都有 |
[00:54] | Pocket knife from the Philippines, | 折刀来自菲律宾 |
[00:55] | Vietnamese penlight, matchbook and condoms from China. | 越南手电筒 纸壳火柴和安全套来自中国 |
[00:58] | Even pirates play it safe sometimes. | 即使是海盗有时也会谨慎行事 |
[01:01] | But this is the key. | 但这是关键 |
[01:03] | When the pandemic hit, | 当疫情爆发时 |
[01:04] | pirates looted the Singaporean reserve bank for gold coins, | 海盗抢了新加坡储备银行的金币 |
[01:07] | and this became their currency. | 而金币变成了他们的流通货币 |
[01:08] | They’re the only ones in the region who use it. | 他们是这个地区唯一使用金币的 |
[01:10] | Where do they spend it? | 他们在哪里使用它 |
[01:12] | Shanzhai. | 山寨 |
[01:16] | It’s an ungoverned Dodge City on China’s south coast. | 中国南海岸线上一个类似道奇城的无政府管辖地区 |
[01:18] | China? | 中国 |
[01:20] | You want to go back to Peng’s backyard? | 你想要回到彭的地盘 |
[01:22] | Well, essentially, it’s an open city. | 本质上来说 那里是一个开放的城市 |
[01:25] | If the pirates had a capital, this would be it. | 如果海盗有一个老窝 一定是这里 |
[01:27] | Before the attack in Vietnam, | 在越南的袭击发生之前 |
[01:29] | we tracked three boats in formation. | 我们追踪到了三艘呈攻击阵型的船只 |
[01:32] | By last night, there was only the one. | 到了昨晚 只剩下一艘 |
[01:34] | This could be where the other two went. | 这里可能是另外两艘船的所在地 |
[01:37] | Seems like our best shot, sir. | 看起来是我们最好的机会 长官 |
[01:43] | Get St. Louis on the line. Set a course for Shanzhai. | 跟圣路易斯联系 航向设定为山寨 |
[02:01] | Any idea just where in the hell we are, Master Chief? | 你觉得我们究竟在哪里 军士长 |
[02:04] | A rock and a hard place now. | 在困境之中 |
[02:06] | I put us somewhere about 400 miles from Haiphong. | 我认为我们在距离海防大约640公里的地方 |
[02:10] | North Star was sitting at about 30 degrees | 我们上船时 北极星大约在 |
[02:12] | when we boarded that ship. | 30度的位置 |
[02:14] | We can see where it rises tonight | 我们今晚看看它从哪里升起 |
[02:15] | and maybe get a ballpark on our latitude. | 也许能算出大概的纬度 |
[02:57] | Welcome! Now you rest! | 欢迎 你们现在可以休息了 |
[03:01] | Where’s our captain? | 我们的舰长呢 |
[03:02] | Where is he? Where is he?! | 他在哪里 他在哪里 |
[03:05] | Enjoy your new home. | 享受你们的新家吧 |
[03:34] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁 |
[03:37] | You speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[03:40] | You know what you did? You know who we are? | 你知道你们做了什么吗 你知道我们是谁吗 |
[03:43] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[03:46] | You’re wrong, Captain Slattery. | 你错了 斯莱特里舰长 |
[03:48] | I know exactly who you are. | 我很清楚你们是谁 |
[04:02] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[04:09] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[04:41] | No, sir. | 没有 总统阁下 |
[04:42] | Our rescue swimmers didn’t find | 救生员并没有在船只残骸里 |
[04:44] | any of our people in the wreckage. | 发现我们的人 |
[04:46] | We still don’t know if they were on that vessel. | 我们仍然不知道他们在不在那艘船上 |
[04:48] | Lieutenants Burk and Green | 博克和格林上尉 |
[04:50] | did manage to escape the attacks in Vietnam. | 设法从越南的袭击中逃了出来 |
[04:52] | They were attempting to gather intel | 在他们尝试从几名绑匪身上 |
[04:54] | from at least a half a dozen kidnappers when Burk was shot. | 收集情报时 博克中枪了 |
[04:57] | He’s here now. The corpsmen are taking care of him. | 他现在在舰上 由医务人员照料 |
[05:01] | All that said, we have no concrete leads right now | 然而 现在没有任何具体的线索 |
[05:05] | to help us find our people. | 能为我们找人提供帮助 |
[05:06] | But you’re certain Peng is behind this. | 但你确定是彭策划了这一切 |
[05:08] | He blew up our plane, to be sure. | 他的确炸了我们的飞机 |
[05:10] | But we have reason to believe that pirates from Shanzhai | 但我们有理由相信 来自山寨的海盗 |
[05:13] | were responsible for the attack in Vietnam. | 才是越南袭击事件的主谋 |
[05:15] | So… We sortie the ships in Okinawa. | 那么…我们可以派出在冲绳的舰队 |
[05:19] | Shackleton and Hayward can be in the region in a matter of days. | 沙克顿号和海华德号可以在几天内到达 |
[05:21] | I appreciate that, sir, but those ships need to be in Japan, | 感谢您的提议 总统阁下 但这些船 |
[05:24] | investigating the possibility of the virus mutation. | 得待在日本 调查病毒变异的可能性 |
[05:27] | And a larger presence here may draw attention, | 而且大张旗鼓容易引人注目 |
[05:29] | and it could be counterproductive. | 可能会适得其反 |
[05:31] | I need a lower profile. | 我需要低调行事 |
[05:33] | You? You’re the Chief of Naval Operations | 你 你是海军作战部长 |
[05:36] | and, for all intents and purposes, | 从所有层面上来说 |
[05:37] | the head of our entire military. | 你都是我们整个军队的领袖 |
[05:39] | I need you running our global operations from here. | 我需要你在后方指挥全球的行动 |
[05:41] | Sir, the James is without its senior leadership. | 总统阁下 詹姆斯号现在没有高级将领 |
[05:44] | I can’t just leave anybody — | 我不能就这样离开… |
[05:45] | I understand your loyalty to your people, Tom. | 我理解你对你的人的忠诚 汤姆 |
[05:47] | This isn’t just about my people. | 这不仅仅是为了我的人 |
[05:49] | You sent me here because the region is a tinderbox. | 您派我来是因为这里局势非常紧张 |
[05:53] | I need to stay here now and find out why this happened, | 我得待在这里查出事件发生的原因 |
[05:55] | what the bigger play is — not just to save my crew. | 调查背后隐藏的真相 不仅是为了救我的人 |
[06:02] | Though I believe that will be the first step, sir. | 不过我认为救人是第一步 总统阁下 |
[06:10] | I want to know where you’re going | 我要随时知道你在哪里 |
[06:11] | and what you’re doing at all times. | 在做什么 |
[06:13] | Understood, sir. | 明白 总统阁下 |
[06:14] | Bring ’em home, then. | 带他们回家 |
[06:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:21] | What the hell are you doing to me? | 你们要对我做什么 |
[06:37] | I’m gonna kill you, you son of a bitch. | 我要宰了你 你这人渣 |
[06:53] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[06:57] | Thank you for loaning me the digis. | 谢谢你借给我这身迷彩服 |
[07:00] | I’m glad they fit, sir. | 合身就好 长官 |
[07:03] | Your name tag’s being made, | 你的名牌已经在制作中 |
[07:04] | and we’ll get those eagles for the collar. | 领口的老鹰徽章也会准备好 |
[07:06] | And you should know Lieutenant Burk is stable. | 还有 博克上尉已经稳定下来了 |
[07:09] | HM2 Logan pulled a 762 slug from his leg. | 医务兵罗根从他腿上取出一枚7.62口径子弹 |
[07:12] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[07:14] | He’s tough, your brother. | 他很坚强 你弟弟 |
[07:18] | Always has been. | 向来如此 |
[07:21] | I want you to know — while I’m in command of the ship | 我想告诉你 在我指挥这艘船期间 |
[07:25] | and until the return of your shipmates, | 直到你的船员回来以前 |
[07:28] | I’ve decided to make Lieutenant Granderson my acting X.O. | 我决定指派葛兰德森上尉作我的代理大副 |
[07:31] | I understand you have seniority over her, | 我知道你资历比她深 |
[07:34] | but I cannot afford to lose you running combat right now. | 但是我需要你来指挥战斗 |
[07:38] | You think I made the wrong call — | 你认为我做出了错误的决定 |
[07:40] | not contacting the C.O. | 在越南察觉有异状时 |
[07:42] | when I sensed there was trouble in Vietnam. | 没有立即通知指挥官 |
[07:44] | That… | 那… |
[07:46] | was a difficult decision. | 是个困难的选择 |
[07:49] | 50/50 in my book. | 在我看来成败几率各半 |
[07:51] | Problem is, you think it was the wrong call | 问题是 你认为那是错误的决定 |
[07:54] | and then you overcompensated. | 然后矫枉过正 |
[07:56] | Sir, we’d been tracking that vessel. | 长官 我们一直在追踪那艘船 |
[07:57] | At the time, it was our only lead. | 当时那是我们唯一的线索 |
[07:59] | And then you chased it into shallow waters, | 然后你追着它跑到浅水区 |
[08:01] | leaving you out of position for the rescue, | 偏离了救援行动的位置 |
[08:04] | forcing me to fire on that boat | 让我逼不得已 |
[08:06] | when we still didn’t know if our people were on it. | 在不确定同袍是否在船上的情况下向它开火 |
[08:10] | You’re too hot now, | 你现在情绪上头 |
[08:13] | and I can’t have my X.O. making emotional decisions. | 而我不能让我的大副意气用事 |
[08:21] | But I do need you in CIC. | 但战斗信息中心还是需要你 |
[08:28] | You’ll have me, sir. | 我会效劳的 长官 |
[08:42] | So, where’d you learn to fly? RAAF? | 你在哪学的飞行 澳大利亚皇家空军 |
[08:46] | Australian Antarctic. | 澳大利亚南极 |
[08:48] | No, you’re lying. | 少来 你骗人 |
[08:50] | Rich pricks love their volcanoes. | 那些有钱人就喜欢冒险 |
[08:52] | Hey. How long till your bird can fly? | 你的直升机还要多久可以起飞 |
[08:56] | Not soon enough. | 恨不得马上能飞 |
[08:58] | Then I’m out of here | 我就能离开这里 |
[08:59] | and this will all be a bad memory. | 这一切都会成为一段不好的回忆 |
[09:01] | – You’re going? – That’s what I said. | -你要走了吗 -就是这个意思 |
[09:04] | I’d say we should keep in touch, but that’s not your thing. | 我想说保持联系 但那不是你的风格 |
[09:07] | Jesse. We need you. | 杰西 我们需要你 |
[09:10] | I got you here. | 我把你们送来了 |
[09:11] | Now I got to get back to what I do. | 我要回去忙自己的事了 |
[09:14] | Your cover’s blown. | 你的身份已经暴露了 |
[09:15] | You’ll be the dead the minute you hit Chinese airspace. | 你到达中国领空就必死无疑 |
[09:18] | So I’ll go to Phnom Penh or Mandalay. They need cure. | 那我就去金边或曼德勒 他们需要治愈药 |
[09:21] | I was headed there next, anyway. | 反正我本来下一站就要去那儿 |
[09:22] | Look, I get it, all right? You’re mad at me. | 好了 我懂了 你生我的气 |
[09:25] | But these people are the only ones strong enough | 但只有这里的人才能与彭 |
[09:27] | to take on Peng and the people who killed your brother. | 和杀死你哥哥的凶手较量 |
[09:29] | If you want to help the rest of the world, | 如果你想拯救全世界 |
[09:30] | you should be helping them. | 你应该向他们伸出援手 |
[09:31] | This isn’t my fight. | 这不关我的事 |
[10:01] | Captain on the Bridge! | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[10:04] | – Welcome back, sir. -Good to see you, Gator. | -欢迎回来 舰长 -你好 领航员 |
[10:19] | Mike Slattery’s the captain of this ship. | 麦克·斯莱特里才是舰长 |
[10:22] | A simple “Attention on deck” will do. | 你只需说”立正”就可以了 |
[10:24] | Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[10:28] | And I’ll never sit in Commander Garnett’s chair. | 我不会坐加内特中校的座位的 |
[10:34] | How’s our new helo? | 我们的新直升机怎么样了 |
[10:35] | Could be operational in 24 hours. | 24小时内即可使用 |
[10:38] | Not so sure I can say the same about the pilot. | 飞行员的情况我可就不敢打包票了 |
[10:41] | She’s a hell of a pilot, and we need her. | 她是个很棒的飞行员 我们需要她 |
[10:43] | We’ve never operated this ship without a helo, | 我们从未在没有直升机的情况下行动 |
[10:45] | and I don’t want to start now. | 现在可不是试验的时候 |
[10:47] | I’ll handle it, sir. | 我会处理的 长官 |
[10:50] | How far to the next objective? | 距下一个目标多远 |
[10:52] | Once we make it past Qiongzhou Haixia, | 我们穿过琼州海峡后 |
[10:54] | we bear north at 345 degrees | 向北345度 |
[10:56] | and we’ll be at Shanzhai within four hours. | 在四小时之内就会到达山寨 |
[10:58] | There’s a natural harbor there. | 那儿有个天然海港 |
[10:59] | It’s wide but usually filled with boats and debris. | 很宽阔但经常挤满船只和残骸 |
[11:02] | The only other way in would be climb a 100-foot rockface. | 除此之外想进去就得攀爬30米高的岩面 |
[11:05] | Cruz and Evans will lead Cobra Team and stand by | 克鲁兹和埃文斯率领眼镜蛇小队 |
[11:07] | for the exfil on the beach while the T.A.O. runs combat. | 在沙滩做好撤离准备 作战官负责指挥战斗 |
[11:10] | How do you want to get in, sir? | 你想怎么进去 长官 |
[11:12] | We’ll commandeer a local boat into Shanzhai Harbor. | 我们征用当地的船只进入山寨港 |
[11:14] | I’ll disembark with Green and Taylor. | 我和格林 泰勒登陆 |
[11:16] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:20] | You can’t go. | 你不能去 |
[11:25] | You’re the most recognizable face in the world. | 你是全世界最出名的人 |
[11:27] | Even in Asia. | 即使亚洲也不例外 |
[11:28] | I’m down three operators. | 我已经失去了三名队员 |
[11:31] | So for today, I’m just a body with a gun. | 所以今天 我只是个带着枪的普通人 |
[11:35] | And if you die, you crew has just lost another CO. | 但如果你死了 你的船员就又失去了一名指挥官 |
[11:48] | A word. | 借一步说话 |
[12:01] | What, am I being called into the principal’s office? | 怎么 我这是被叫到校长办公室训话吗 |
[12:03] | Is this your way of getting me to trust you? | 你想用这种方式让我相信你吗 |
[12:06] | Challenging me in front of my crew? | 当着我船员的面质疑我 |
[12:08] | I challenged you because I think | 我质疑你是因为我认为 |
[12:09] | you could compromise the mission. | 你会破坏任务 |
[12:11] | I’m fully capable of handling this | 我和狼 格林 还有其他队员 |
[12:12] | with Wolf, Green, and their teams. | 完全能处理好这件事 |
[12:13] | Well, I appreciate your self-confidence, | 我很欣赏你的自信 |
[12:16] | but I think, at this point, I know how to run my ship. | 但此时此刻 我知道怎么管理这艘船 |
[12:19] | You just demoted a senior lieutenant | 你降职了一名高级上尉 |
[12:21] | and put a 28-year-old in the X.O.’s chair | 让一个28岁的年轻人当大副 |
[12:22] | while you jump headfirst into the battlefield again. | 而你又一次一头冲进战斗前线 |
[12:25] | Is this about leadership or your needing to control everything? | 这到底是领导能力 还是你只想要控制一切 |
[12:27] | Controlling everything is how I’ve made it this far. | 正是因为控制一切才让我走到今天 |
[12:30] | And as long as you’re on my ship, you take orders from me. | 只要你还在我的船上 你就得听从我的命令 |
[12:34] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[12:41] | Aye, aye. | 遵命 |
[12:44] | Your man’s a hypocrite. | 他就是个伪君子 |
[12:45] | I read every incident and action report he’s ever logged, | 我读过他记录的所有事件和行动报告 |
[12:48] | and he would have done the exact same thing as me in that situation. | 他要是处在跟我一样的境地 也会做一模一样的事 |
[12:50] | Maybe. Or maybe he would have sent the RHIB | 也许吧 或者他会派一艘硬壳充气艇 |
[12:52] | to chase down that vessel and left the James in position. | 去追踪那艘船 让詹姆斯号原地待命 |
[12:54] | I mean, point is, Lieutenant Granderson’s been | 重点是 葛兰德森上尉跟他 |
[12:56] | knee-deep in it with him and you haven’t. | 交情匪浅 而你不是 |
[12:58] | They have a short-hand. She knows how he thinks. | 他们有独特的交流模式 她知道他的思考方式 |
[13:01] | Yeah, and y’all know better? | 说得好像你们都更懂似的 |
[13:02] | Like I was eating wings in Hooters | 好像当你们在拯救世界的时候 |
[13:03] | when you were off saving the world? | 我躲在猫头鹰餐厅吃鸡翅一样 |
[13:04] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[13:05] | For three months, I kept 400 people alive… | 三个月来 我让四百个人都好好活着 |
[13:07] | You know that’s not what I’m saying. | 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[13:07] | with no tomahawks and no cure. | 还是在没有战斧导弹和治愈药的情况下 |
[13:08] | Look, you don’t know the guy! | 你不了解他 |
[13:14] | Look, whatever went down, it’s not on you, all right? | 听着 不管发生了什么 都不是你的错 |
[13:17] | All that matters is that you forget this crap, | 重要的是你赶紧忘了这些烦心事 |
[13:20] | you do your job, and you help us find our guys. | 做好你的事 帮我们找到其他人 |
[14:35] | You’re a goddamn vampire. | 你是他妈的吸血鬼 |
[14:49] | The short answer is, yes. | 简单回答是 对 |
[14:51] | The corn yields surpassed projections, | 玉米产量超过预期 |
[14:52] | but we’re still short with respect to ethanol production. | 但乙醇产量仍然不足 |
[14:55] | Mr. President! Mr. President! | 总统先生 总统先生 |
[14:56] | – Yes? – Davis Vickers, Northeast Corridor. | -请讲 -东北走廊的戴维斯·维克斯 |
[14:58] | Has there been any progress on repair of the rail lines | 自费城暴动后 |
[15:01] | since the riots in Philadelphia? | 铁路线修复有进展吗 |
[15:03] | Incremental progress. Now, I know that reconnecting | 逐步稳进 我知道 |
[15:05] | New York, Philadelphia, and Washington is a priority | 连接纽约 费城和华盛顿 |
[15:07] | in your region, and we’re doing the best that we can. | 是你们区的头等大事 我们正全力以赴 |
[15:09] | Mr. President! Mr. President! | 总统先生 总统先生 |
[15:10] | – Yes? – Mr. President, Jacob Barnes, mid-Atlantic region. | -请讲 -大西洋中部的雅各布·巴尔内斯 |
[15:13] | What can you tell us about Captain Chandler’s progress in China? | 钱德勒舰长在中国的进展如何 |
[15:17] | Captain Chandler is making good, solid progress | 钱德勒舰长在与彭主席的艰难谈判中 |
[15:19] | in difficult negotiations with President Peng. | 取得了有效进展 |
[15:22] | It’s our position that China needs to do its part | 我们坚持中国应尽其责 |
[15:24] | to distribute the cure to the people among that region. | 向当地人分发治愈药 |
[15:26] | So Captain Chandler is only there to discuss the cure? | 所以钱德勒舰长去那儿只为商讨治愈药一事 |
[15:30] | Because we’ve been hearing reports of border confrontations | 我们得到消息称越南和中国 |
[15:32] | between Vietnam and China. | 发生了领土纷争 |
[15:33] | And I’m wondering if President Peng is using | 我想知道是否彭主席 |
[15:35] | his control of the cure in Asia | 利用他对亚洲区治愈药的控制 |
[15:37] | to make us choose sides in a foreign conflict. | 迫使我们在国际冲突中选队站 |
[15:39] | With all that’s going on here at home, | 在国内麻烦频发的情况下 |
[15:40] | is Captain Chandler there to prevent a war in Asia? | 钱德勒舰长是否被派去阻止亚洲爆发战争 |
[15:43] | Captain Chandler’s only agenda is the fast, free flow | 钱德勒舰长的唯一使命是确保 |
[15:45] | of the contagious cure throughout the world. | 全球范围内传染性治愈药的畅通分发 |
[15:48] | Now, he’s only just arrived in Hong Kong. | 他目前刚刚抵达香港 |
[15:50] | When we get further reports, you all will be the first to know. | 我们收到后续通报后会第一时间通知诸位 |
[15:52] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[16:04] | Vulture Team, radio check. | 秃鹫小队 通讯测试 |
[16:06] | Cobra Team reads you, Lima Charlie. | 眼镜蛇小队收到 声音清晰 |
[16:08] | 1,000 yards from rally point Alpha. | 距离集结点A还有914米 |
[16:11] | This is Vulture Team going silent. | 秃鹫小队暂停通话 |
[16:13] | Roger, Vulture Team. Nathan James standing by. | 收到 秃鹫小队 内森·詹姆斯号待命 |
[16:16] | T.A.O., anything on radar or sonar? | 作战官 雷达或声呐有什么发现 |
[16:19] | No bogeys. Just fishing trawlers. | 无异常 只有些拖网渔船 |
[16:22] | Keep looking. | 继续观察 |
[16:24] | Roger that…Ma’am. | 收到 长官 |
[16:40] | You said it. Dodge City. | 你说对了 跟道奇城一样 |
[16:44] | It’s not Hell, but you can see it from here. | 这不是地狱 但也差不远了 |
[16:46] | Well, at least no one’s shot at us yet. | 至少到现在还没有人朝我们开枪 |
[16:49] | Kind of wish they would. | 我倒有点希望他们开枪 |
[16:50] | Least we’d know we were close. | 那就知道我们近了 |
[16:54] | Wake up. We need help. Run for your life. | 醒一醒 我们需要帮助 快逃命 |
[16:58] | Get shot at. Blow up a boat. Crash-land. | 被射中 炸了艘船 紧急降落 |
[17:00] | See the world. | 见识世界 |
[17:01] | Ma’am? Here’s your new torque pedal. | 女士 这是给你的新的扭矩踏板 |
[17:10] | You can spare me the inspirational speech. | 你可以省省你准备的鼓舞人心的演讲了 |
[17:11] | I already told Sasha I’m leaving. | 我已经告诉萨莎我要走了 |
[17:14] | I don’t think you understand how much we need your helo. | 你不明白我们有多需要你的直升机 |
[17:17] | Look. I’m sorry about what happened to your crew. | 听着 我对你们船员的遭遇感到遗憾 |
[17:20] | I know what it feels like. | 我明白那是什么感受 |
[17:22] | But I got to get back to my life, | 但我需要回到自己的生活 |
[17:24] | or what’s left of it. | 残缺的生活 |
[17:26] | I don’t know what happened | 我不知道你和库珀女士 |
[17:27] | between you and Ms. Cooper back in China, | 在中国的时候发生了什么 |
[17:30] | but I heard you risked your life | 但我听说你冒着生命危险 |
[17:31] | to get the cure to those who need it most. | 把治愈药带给那些最需要它的人 |
[17:34] | That makes us allies. | 这就说明我们是同盟 |
[17:36] | I hope you can see that you can use our help | 我希望你明白和你能帮助我们一样 |
[17:38] | as much as we can use yours. | 我们也能帮助你 |
[17:41] | Or you can keep feeling sorry for yourself. | 或者你可以继续自怜自哀 |
[17:44] | Either way, our crew will help you | 无论怎样 我们的人都会帮你 |
[17:46] | get your bird back into shape. | 把你的直升机修好 |
[17:51] | – Nice work, Chief. – I’m trying, Ma’am. | -做的不错 军士长 -我在努力 长官 |
[18:01] | What are you doing, Master Chief? | 你在做什么 军士长 |
[18:03] | Determining local noon. | 确定地方正午 |
[18:05] | See, you measure the shadow every 60 seconds | 你看 每六十秒测量阴影长度 |
[18:07] | until it starts getting longer. | 直到阴影开始变长 |
[18:08] | Then count back to the shortest shadow. | 然后一直数到最短的阴影 |
[18:10] | That’s local noon. | 那就是当地正午 |
[18:12] | From there, you can estimate your longitude. | 然后你就能估算出这里的经度 |
[18:15] | What do you see out there, Doc? | 外面怎么样 医生 |
[18:17] | Their security’s pretty tight, | 他们的安保措施非常严密 |
[18:18] | especially that hut across the compound. | 尤其是院子过去的那个小屋 |
[18:21] | I saw that, too. | 我也看到那里了 |
[18:22] | We have to get a look outside the perimeter, Ma’am. | 我们需要知道警戒线外面的情况 长官 |
[18:24] | That’s a decision for the Captain. | 这是船长才能做的决定 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God! What have you done to him?! | 我的天哪 你们对他做了什么 |
[18:30] | Hey! Hey! Don’t — | 不要 |
[18:31] | – What are you doing? – Get your hands off me! | -你要干什么 -不要碰我 |
[18:40] | – Sir? – I’m okay. | -长官 -我没事 |
[18:41] | What’d they do? Where’d they take you? | 他们做了什么 他们把你带去哪儿了 |
[18:42] | Tied me down. | 他们把我绑住 |
[18:44] | Took my blood. | 取走了我的血 |
[18:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:48] | So much blood. | 很多血 |
[21:31] | He’s not so pleased to see you, Tom. | 他见到你不是很高兴 汤姆 |
[21:32] | Says you’re bad for business. | 说你会影响他的生意 |
[21:37] | But he knows why you’re here. | 但是他知道你为什么而来 |
[21:39] | Everyone heard about the kidnapping. | 大家都听说绑架的事了 |
[21:41] | He swears he has nothing to do with it. | 他发誓他和那件事无关 |
[21:45] | He knows nothing about it. | 他一无所知 |
[21:47] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[21:48] | Absolutely not. | 当然不信 |
[21:50] | Neither do I. | 我也不信 |
[21:56] | The latest in Navy weapons. | 海军最新式的武器 |
[21:57] | Better than the crap you’re peddling. | 比你卖的那些垃圾强多了 |
[21:59] | Guns for information. | 枪支换情报 |
[22:10] | You like this? | 你喜欢这个 |
[22:11] | IWC Chronograph, made for the pilots at Miramar. | 万国计时表 为米拉玛的飞行员特制的 |
[22:15] | Top Gun. | 精英飞行员系列 |
[22:19] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[22:32] | There is a man. Kenji. | 有个人叫健司 |
[22:35] | He came in here bragging about the kidnapping, | 他来这炫耀绑架的事 |
[22:38] | throwing money around. | 四处撒钱 |
[22:43] | He says he threw him out of here. | 他说他把他从这赶走了 |
[22:44] | Where is this Kenji? | 这个健司在哪 |
[22:50] | Luilichang. | 琉璃厂 |
[22:52] | Luilichang. It’s a flea market. | 琉璃厂 是个跳蚤市场 |
[22:54] | – You know where it is? – I do. | -你知道它在哪里 -知道 |
[22:57] | Assuming you’ve told us the truth, | 如果你说的都是实话 |
[22:59] | you’ll never see me here again. | 我们井水不犯河水 |
[23:01] | If you lied… | 如果你撒谎了 |
[23:04] | or should something happen to me when I leave here, | 或者在我离开这的时候发生了什么意外 |
[23:07] | my ship will drop a half a dozen tomahawks | 我的战舰就会朝你这所谓的王国 |
[23:09] | on this dump you call your kingdom. | 丢上半打战斧导弹 |
[23:14] | Now, that would be bad for business. | 那就真的会影响你的生意了 |
[23:32] | It’s been a pleasure. | 交易愉快 |
[23:45] | Top Gun. | 精英飞行员系列 |
[23:49] | Master Chief’s been gone for over two hours. | 军士长被带走已经两个多小时了 |
[23:53] | You tend to pass out afterwards. | 被抽血之后人会昏迷 |
[23:55] | How long was the needle in your arm, Captain? | 那针管在你胳膊上插了多久 舰长 |
[23:58] | Half-hour, give or take. | 大概半小时 |
[24:00] | It’s like they’re taking | 看起来他们是在 |
[24:01] | our blood and feeding it to half their crew. | 用我们的血来供养他们的人 |
[24:03] | During our first trials, when you got sick, | 第一次测验时 你生病之后 |
[24:05] | Dr. Scott used Bertrise’s blood to buy some time. | 斯科特博士用波翠丝的血换取了一些时间 |
[24:08] | Maybe they’re sick. | 也许他们都病了 |
[24:10] | Why take our blood when there’s a cure? | 现在都有治愈药了 为什么还要我们的血 |
[24:20] | A feast for you. | 为你们准备的盛宴 |
[24:24] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[24:27] | Apricots and steak — all rich in iron. | 杏子和牛排 都是含铁丰富的食物 |
[24:30] | Fattening up the cows for the milk. | 挤奶之前要把牛养好 |
[24:36] | You join me, Captain. | 你跟我一起 舰长 |
[24:40] | I eat with my crew. | 我跟我的船员一起吃 |
[24:41] | No, no, no. You’re a captain. | 不 不 不 你是舰长 |
[24:44] | You eat with me. | 你得跟我一起吃 |
[25:16] | You were military before the pandemic. | 在疫情爆发前 你是个军人 |
[25:19] | Japanese Maritime Self-Defense. | 日本海上自卫队 |
[25:23] | We probably met at RIMPAC one summer. | 我们也许在某年的环太平洋联合军演见过面 |
[25:26] | You’re a captain? | 你是个舰长 |
[25:30] | That was another life. | 那已经是另一段人生了 |
[25:32] | And now you’re a pirate. | 现在你是个海盗 |
[25:35] | Times changed. | 时代改变了 |
[25:37] | I adapted. | 我适应了时代 |
[25:39] | Funny. I didn’t get that memo. | 有意思 我怎么不知道 |
[25:42] | Bad as things got, I never went around kidnapping | 不管情况有多糟 我都没有绑架 |
[25:45] | innocent people, draining their blood. | 无辜的人 吸干他们的血 |
[25:47] | “Innocent.” | 无辜 |
[25:54] | Eat, Captain. | 吃吧 舰长 |
[25:57] | Get your strength. | 补充点体力 |
[26:06] | Ms. Green? | 格林女士 |
[26:07] | Hi. Jacob Barnes. Good to see you. | 我是雅各布·巴尔内斯 很高兴见到你 |
[26:09] | Yes. Hi, Jacob. | 你好 雅各布 |
[26:12] | Hey, if you’re free, uh, maybe we could go for a drink. | 如果你有空的话 我们能去喝一杯吗 |
[26:15] | You could give me the lay of the land, | 你可以给我指点一下 |
[26:17] | help me better understand the man behind the curtain. | 帮助我了解掌权之人 |
[26:20] | Uh, no. I’m sorry. I have to get home to the baby. | 对不起 我得回家带小孩了 |
[26:23] | Maybe schedule a coffee through my office. | 你可以跟我办公室预约一下时间 |
[26:26] | And it’s Mrs. Green. | 还有 我是格林夫人 |
[26:28] | Nothing behind that. Sorry. | 我没有别的意思 对不起 |
[26:30] | No problem. | 没事 |
[26:32] | Hey, are we going to war with China? | 我们会和中国开战吗 |
[26:41] | What would make you say something like that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[26:43] | POTUS was a little dodgy on the subject | 昨晚的新闻发布会上 |
[26:45] | at his presser last night. | 总统对此含糊其辞 |
[26:46] | Haven’t seen even one photo op of Chandler and Peng, | 一张钱德勒和彭主席的合影都没有 |
[26:49] | not even a handshake. | 连握手的照片都没 |
[26:50] | It makes me wonder what’s going on. | 这不禁让我好奇是不是发生了什么 |
[26:51] | And so you jump to war as a conclusion? | 所以你就直接得出了要开战的结论 |
[26:53] | The President’s strategy is classified. | 虽然总统的策略是机密 |
[26:56] | But rest assured, it’s working. | 但请你放心 它很有效 |
[26:58] | Mrs. Green… | 格林夫人 |
[27:01] | While you were out on the James, | 当你在詹姆斯号上的时候 |
[27:03] | there was a deafening silence from the top. | 国内的领导层拒不公布任何消息 |
[27:06] | It cost lives. | 为此也付出了生命代价 |
[27:08] | Suffice to say that | 我只是想说 |
[27:10] | it’s been a while since any of us could rest assured. | 已经很久没有人能够放心了 |
[27:14] | You have the President’s ear. | 你在总统身边说得上话 |
[27:16] | I’d just remind him not to forget that. | 我只是想提醒他别忘记了 |
[27:19] | I’ll call your office for that coffee. | 我会和你的办公室预约时间的 |
[27:33] | Hey. Russ. Russ, how you doing? | 鲁斯 鲁斯 你没事吧 |
[27:39] | His pressure’s too low. He’s dehydrated. | 他的血压太低了 他脱水了 |
[27:41] | Here. | 给 |
[27:43] | Whoa. Slow, slow. Slow down. | 慢点 慢点 慢点喝 |
[27:45] | They had him in there too long. | 他们把他关那太久了 |
[27:49] | Sir? | 长官 |
[27:58] | I think I found a way out of here. | 我觉得我找到逃出去的方法了 |
[28:01] | The bolts are rusted. | 螺栓都生锈了 |
[28:02] | They’ll never know how we got out. | 他们不可能发现我们是怎么逃出去的 |
[28:04] | I’m thinking Diaz and me pick our moment, | 我计划和迪亚兹找准时机 |
[28:06] | slide through, down and out, get past the perimeter, | 钻过去 从下面逃跑 穿过警戒线 |
[28:09] | see what’s out there, report back. | 看看外面什么情况然后回来报告 |
[28:12] | I don’t like it. Too many guards, too many dogs. | 我不赞成 守卫很多 狗也很多 |
[28:15] | We can handle this, sir. | 我们能搞定的 长官 |
[28:17] | This will keep ’em busy. | 这能让他们无暇顾及我们 |
[28:18] | They won’t kill us, sir. Not if they need our blood. | 他们不会杀了我们的 我们的血还有用 |
[28:31] | Compliments of the X.O. | 大副送的 |
[28:46] | She’s mocking us. | 她在嘲笑我们 |
[28:48] | Thought you could change her mind with a Happy Meal | 你指望可以用欢乐儿童餐和一盒烟 |
[28:49] | and a carton of smokes? | 来改变她的想法吗 |
[28:51] | No. But I heard she loves cherry cola. | 没 但是我听说她喜欢樱桃可乐 |
[28:58] | How would you handle it, Lieutenant? | 换做是你你怎么做 上尉 |
[29:00] | – I wouldn’t let her leave. – What would you do? | -我不会让她走的 -那你想怎么做 |
[29:02] | Conscript her? Put a gun to her head? | 招她入伍 拿把枪顶她头上 |
[29:05] | Either sounds good, yeah. | 听起来都挺不错的 |
[29:08] | Cobra Team, request your whiskey. | 眼镜蛇小队 报告位置 |
[29:11] | Cobra Team, check. | 眼镜蛇小队 收到 |
[29:12] | Read you Lima Charlie. | 声音很清楚 |
[29:13] | We are at point Zebra. Standing by for exfil. | 我们在Z点 原地待命中 |
[29:19] | Kenji. | 健司 |
[29:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:25] | Kenji? | 你认识健司吗 |
[29:29] | Kenji? | 健司 |
[29:31] | These people aren’t from around here. | 这些人不是附近居民 |
[29:33] | They all came looking for black-market cure, | 他们都是来找黑市治愈药的 |
[29:35] | and no one knows anyone named Kenji. | 没人认识叫健司的人 |
[29:37] | Okay. Where to next? | 好吧 下面去哪 |
[29:45] | 迈克·斯莱特里 指挥官 | |
[29:54] | Where are they?! Where did you get this?! | 他们人呢 你从哪弄到的这个 |
[29:56] | No English! | 不懂英语 |
[29:58] | Who gave it to you?! | 谁给你的 |
[30:00] | Did you get this from my sailors? | 是从我的船员那里弄来的吗 |
[30:01] | No! No English! | 不 不懂英语 |
[30:04] | Tell me now! | 现在就说 |
[30:05] | Men from Vietnam selling clothes. | 从越南来的人在卖衣服 |
[30:08] | I liked the shirt. | 我喜欢这件 |
[30:09] | Who?! Who?! Pirates?! | 谁 是谁 海盗吗 |
[30:11] | No, no! No pirates! | 不 不是 不是海盗 |
[30:14] | – Please! – Captain. | -拜托 -船长 |
[30:15] | MSS are here. Time to go. | 国安部的人来了 该走了 |
[30:32] | Hold up. Hold up. | 隐蔽 隐蔽 |
[30:38] | Cobra Team, this is Vulture Team. Rally point Alpha is blocked. | 眼镜蛇小队 这里是秃鹫小队 集结点A受阻 |
[30:40] | Heading to rally point Bravo. Do you copy? | 前往B点 收到吗 |
[30:42] | Captain, Zebra is compromised. | 船长 Z点暴露 |
[30:44] | We’ve got MSS crawling all over the place. | 我们这边遍地是国安部的人 |
[30:46] | We’ll get to rally point Bravo when able. | 我们会在情况允许时前往B点 |
[30:48] | I say again, rally point Bravo when able. | 重复 会在情况允许时前往B点 |
[31:34] | MSS on all sides. | 到处都是国安部的人 |
[31:36] | We’re outgunned. We need a choke point. | 我们火力不足 需要找咽喉点 |
[31:39] | There. Through the bar. | 那里 穿过酒吧 |
[31:41] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[31:49] | Mss! Mss! | 国安部 国安部 |
[32:08] | 87 88…97 …87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97… | |
[34:20] | Please. No pirates. No pirates. | 拜托 不要海盗 不要海盗 |
[34:32] | How’s the other guy? | 对方怎么样 |
[34:33] | I am the other guy. | 我就是对方 |
[34:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:51] | East. | 东边 |
[35:15] | 300 paces south-southeast. | 东南偏南300步 |
[35:37] | Nathan James, this is Cobra! | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是眼镜蛇小队 |
[35:39] | We’re under fire at rally point Zebra! | 我们在集结点Z遭到攻击 |
[35:41] | We’re pinned down by the MSS! | 我们被国安部的人压制住了 |
[35:43] | Fall back, fall back, fall back! | 撤退 快撤退 |
[35:57] | How bad is it? | 多严重 |
[35:58] | I’m still in the fight, bro. | 我还好着呢 兄弟 |
[36:00] | Then move! Move, move! | 那就动起来 快 |
[36:13] | Cobra Team. We’re taking fire here at rally point Bravo. | 眼镜蛇小队 我们在集结点B与敌交火 |
[36:16] | Roger that, Vulture. | 收到 秃鹰小队 |
[36:17] | We’re trying to exfil Zebra for Bravo. | 正从Z点退至B点 |
[36:19] | We’ll be there as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快赶到 |
[36:30] | Let’s move. | 走 |
[36:39] | Vulture, we’re heading to Bravo now. | 秃鹰小队 我们正前往B点 |
[36:41] | Do you know what that is? | 知道这什么意思吗 |
[36:42] | Those are my crewmates, | 意思是我的队员们 |
[36:43] | and they’re getting cut to pieces out there. | 正在那里陷入苦战 |
[36:45] | You cannot leave them out there. | 你不能抛弃他们 |
[36:46] | What do you think I’m doing out here? | 你觉得我在干什么 |
[36:48] | Wave me off for Green Deck! | 通知甲板允许直升机起飞 |
[36:50] | Now give me the goddamn coordinates so I can pick them up. | 赶紧把坐标给我我好接人 |
[36:52] | – I’ll need a gunner. – You got it. | -我还需要个枪手 -没问题 |
[36:54] | And it wasn’t just the cherry cola and smokes. | 我可不是为了樱桃可乐和烟 |
[37:11] | Please no — no Takehaya. No Takehaya. | 求你 不要素盏呜尊 不要素盏呜尊 |
[37:13] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:14] | Not supposed to keep the uniforms. | 不可以留着军装 |
[37:16] | – I was supposed to burn it. He will kill me. – Who? | -我该烧掉的 他会杀了我的 -谁 |
[37:18] | Who told you to burn the uniforms?! | 是谁让你烧掉军装的 |
[37:20] | – Who?! – Takehaya. | -谁 -素盏呜尊 |
[37:25] | Kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[37:51] | Captain. Exfil now on the beach. | 舰长 由沙滩撤退 |
[37:53] | Move! Move! | 走 走 |
[38:04] | Nathan James, I have the package. | 内森·詹姆斯号 接到人了 |
[38:05] | Heading back to home… or whatever you call that ship. | 正在返航 随便你们怎么叫那船 |
[38:42] | Doesn’t mean they’re alive. | 不代表他们还活着 |
[38:44] | Doesn’t mean they’re dead. | 也不代表他们死了 |
[38:47] | It means we’re on the right path. | 代表我们的方向没错 |
[38:51] | I ran east for 100 paces before I hit water, | 我向东跑了100步到了水边 |
[38:54] | then north for 600 paces. | 然后向北600步 |
[38:56] | I saw another beach with several small boats in the sand. | 我看到一小片沙滩 上面有几艘小船 |
[38:59] | Guards all around. There’s no way down. | 到处都是守卫 没办法下去 |
[39:01] | 600 yards to a waterfall. | 距离一个瀑布550米 |
[39:03] | I followed the river to a cliff about 200 feet above a cove. | 我跟着水流到了一处海湾上的悬崖 高60米 |
[39:06] | I found a radio tower. | 我找到了一个信号塔 |
[39:09] | Looked operational. | 看起来运转正常 |
[39:13] | “Takehaya”? You’re sure that’s what Kenji said? | 素盏呜尊 你确定他是这么说的 |
[39:16] | That’s what it sounded like. | 听上去好像是这样 |
[39:18] | Well, he’s a pirate. | 他是一名海盗 |
[39:20] | Sort of a legend in the South China Sea. | 在中国南海堪称传奇 |
[39:23] | He and his crew have taken credit | 他和他的手下 |
[39:24] | for ripping off hundreds of ships in the region. | 在那里抢过上百艘船 |
[39:27] | To add to his mystique, he adopted the name Takehaya — | 为了增加自己的神秘感 他自称素盏呜尊 |
[39:31] | the Japanese God of sea and storms. | 是日本的海浪与风暴之神 |
[39:33] | And how do we find this Takehaya? | 我们要怎么找到这位素盏呜尊 |
[39:36] | Nobody’s ever been able to track him. | 没人能找到他 |
[39:38] | He’s a ghost. | 他就像一个幽灵 |
[39:40] | So, is he real or not? | 那他到底是不是真的 |
[39:42] | He’s real. | 他是真实存在的 |
[39:43] | But I heard that he was dead. | 但我听说他死了 |
[39:44] | Not to Kenji. | 健司不这么认为 |
[39:46] | He chose to let MSS shoot him to pieces | 他宁愿让国安把他打成筛子 |
[39:48] | rather than rat on the legend. | 也不愿意透露这位传奇的半点消息 |
[39:53] | No ransom, no demands. | 不要赎金 也没有要求 |
[39:55] | If Takehaya’s a pirate, what the hell does he want with us? | 如果素盏呜尊是一名海盗 他想要些什么 |
[39:59] | Takehaya! Takehaya! Takehaya! Takehaya! | 素盏呜尊 素盏呜尊 素盏呜尊 素盏呜尊 |
[40:34] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:36] | Stay strong. | 坚强点 |
[40:49] | Look him in the eye. | 看着他的眼睛 |
[40:54] | Mr. President, this is streaming on our local feed. | 总统先生 这正在我们本地网络上直播 |
[41:01] | Michael Slattery. Captain, United States Navy. | 迈克尔·斯莱特里 美国海军舰长 |
[41:05] | Serial Number 171811120. | 编号171811120 |
[41:10] | I and five members of my crew are prisoners of war. | 我和我的五名手下成为了战俘 |
[41:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[41:17] | Well, our secret’s out. | 秘密泄露出去了 |