时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I and five members of my crew are prisoners of war. | 我和我的五名手下成为了战俘 |
[00:06] | You got it? | 看到了吗 |
[00:08] | – Yes, ma’am. – Serial number 153511508. | -是 女士 -编号153511508 |
[00:11] | We can’t video conference with the ship. | 我们不能跟战舰视讯会议 |
[00:13] | Pirates are broadcasting at Hi-Def. | 海盗正在高清频道上直播 |
[00:15] | Can we trace the broadcast back to its source? | 我们能追踪到信号源吗 |
[00:17] | Unlikely, sir. | 不太可能 总统阁下 |
[00:18] | They probably sent it out as a sky wave. | 他们可能是以天空电波发送出来的 |
[00:19] | It works like a HAM radio signal. | 就像业余无线电信号那样工作 |
[00:21] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[00:22] | Anyone with rabbit ears could be picking up the signal. | 任何用室内天线的人都可以接收到信号 |
[00:24] | So we’ll put out a statement | 在其他电台重播之前 |
[00:25] | before the other stations start rebroadcasting it. | 我们得做出声明 |
[00:27] | You can get out in front of this. | 这样你才能抢先一步 |
[00:28] | 22… 22… | |
[00:30] | Wait, there’s someone missing. | 等等 有一个人不见了 |
[00:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:33] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[00:34] | Maybe he got out somehow. | 也许他逃掉了 |
[00:36] | Negative. | 不会 |
[00:37] | Green and my brother swept the club before they escaped. | 格林和我弟弟在逃跑之前彻底搜查了俱乐部 |
[00:39] | The pirates definitely took him. | 海盗一定抓了他的 |
[00:41] | My God. | 天哪 |
[00:42] | – America, I want you to see this. – Takehaya. | -美国 我要你们看看这个 -素盏呜尊 |
[00:46] | You have inhabited our lands and our seas for far too long. | 你们占据我们的岛和海域太久了 |
[00:50] | The plague has killed, but you’re killing more. | 疫情已经结束了 但是你们还在杀人 |
[00:54] | We want you out. | 我们要你们滚出去 |
[00:56] | So, Jeffrey Michener, you will hear my demands. | 杰夫瑞·米切纳 听清我的要求 |
[01:00] | There are two U.S. Navy destroyers | 在冲绳港口 |
[01:03] | at the port in Okinawa. | 有两艘美军的驱逐舰 |
[01:04] | You will order them to turn around | 你得下令让他们掉头 |
[01:07] | and move out of Asian waters. | 离开亚洲海域 |
[01:09] | I have already executed one of your sailors. | 我已经处决了一名海军 |
[01:12] | Do not test me. | 别惹我 |
[01:14] | If you do not comply within 36 hours, | 如果你在36小时内不照办 |
[01:19] | the executions will continue. | 处决会继续 |
[01:55] | Based on the time since the attack in Vietnam, | 从越南袭击开始到现在 |
[01:58] | and assuming they were transported | 假设他们被我们追踪的 |
[02:00] | by one of the three boats we were tracking, | 三艘船之一所运送 |
[02:03] | this is our search area. | 这是我们的搜索区域 |
[02:06] | It’s also possible the hostages | 也有可能人质 |
[02:08] | were taken back to mainland China. | 已经被带回了中国大陆 |
[02:10] | Without any clue to narrow down the search, | 如果没有任何线索缩小搜索区域 |
[02:11] | we’re looking at an area of 15° latitude by 20° longitude. | 我们要在南北纬线15°东西经线20°范围内搜索 |
[02:15] | That’s over a million square miles, sir. | 这超过了一百万平方英里 长官 |
[02:18] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:21] | Grab me the ship’s manifest. | 给我这艘船的人员名单 |
[02:23] | Michael Slattery, Captain, United States Navy. | 迈克尔·斯莱特里 美国海军舰长 |
[02:31] | I and five members of my crew… | 我和我的五名手下… |
[02:33] | – Doesn’t match. – …are prisoners of war. | -不匹配 -…成为了战俘 |
[02:34] | Not his ID number. | 这不是他的编号 |
[02:36] | Russell Jeter. Master Chief, United States Navy. | 拉塞尔·杰特 军士长 美国海军 |
[02:40] | Serial number 153511508. | 编号153511508 |
[02:43] | I am a prisoner of war. | 我是一名战俘 |
[02:45] | Those aren’t serial numbers. | 那些不是编号 |
[02:47] | They’re geographic coordinates. | 是地理坐标 |
[02:50] | They must’ve navigated by the stars. | 他们一定是利用星像推算的 |
[02:53] | Mike, you clever son of a bitch. | 迈克 你这个机灵鬼 |
[03:11] | Now this one. Again. | 现在打这个 |
[03:17] | I had a dog once. | 我曾经养过一条狗 |
[03:20] | Always running away. | 它总是想要逃跑 |
[03:23] | I teach him to stay. | 我训练他留下的方式 |
[03:27] | Just like I teach you to stay. | 就像现在训练你们一样 |
[03:33] | Really going to enjoy when I’m the one holding the stick. | 等我们交换位置时 我一定会非常享受的 |
[03:38] | Soga. | 这样啊 |
[04:01] | Unfortunately, I cannot comment on that at this time. | 不幸的是 我现在无法对此作出评论 |
[04:04] | What I can say is we’re doing everything that we can | 我只能说我们正想尽一切办法 |
[04:06] | to rescue those hostages. | 营救人质 |
[04:07] | Jesus. Every two-bit station in this country | 天啊 国内所有的无良媒体 |
[04:10] | is re-airing that footage | 都在用我们提供的基础设施 |
[04:11] | with an infrastructure that we provided them. | 重播这段影象 |
[04:13] | …these images replaying across the world, | 这些画面正在全世界反复播放 |
[04:15] | several questions remain. | 带来了诸多问题 |
[04:17] | How long has the President known about the kidnapping? | 总统究竟知道这起绑架有多久了 |
[04:19] | What has he told the families of the hostages, | 他是如何与人质家属交待的 |
[04:21] | 雅各布·巴尔内斯 圣路易斯白宫 | |
[04:22] | and will he give in to the terrorists’ demands? | 以及他会满足恐怖分子的要求吗 |
[04:24] | When did this become a referendum on the President’s honesty? | 这什么时候变成了对总统诚信的质疑了 |
[04:26] | There’s nothing more he can say | 营救没完成前 |
[04:27] | without compromising the mission. | 他什么也不能说 |
[04:28] | At this rate, how long would it take | 按照这个速度 我们的两艘驱逐舰 |
[04:30] | for our two destroyers to reach the Nathan James? | 要多久能赶上内森·詹姆斯号 |
[04:33] | 15 to 18 hours, sir. | 十五到十八小时 长官 |
[04:35] | Well, that gives ’em plenty of time | 那他们有足够的时间 |
[04:36] | to join in on the hunt for the hostages. | 一起去追踪人质的下落 |
[04:38] | And not enough time to turn back | 但如果在海盗给的期限之前 |
[04:39] | in case they don’t find the hostages | 没有找到人质 |
[04:41] | before the pirates’ deadline. | 他们就不够时间返航了 |
[04:42] | You’d counsel the President to give in, | 你要去建议让总统屈服于海盗 |
[04:44] | to turn these ships away from the fight? | 让那两艘驱逐舰撤离吗 |
[04:46] | If it bought Chandler more time, yes. | 如果这能给钱德勒争取更多时间 那么是的 |
[04:49] | Miss Shaw. | 肖女士 |
[04:51] | As your military advisor has said, without these ships, | 我们的军事顾问说过 没有这两艘军舰 |
[04:54] | you have no one to investigate | 我们就无法在日本 |
[04:56] | the possibility of a second outbreak in Japan, | 调查病毒二次爆发的可能性 |
[04:58] | no one to take on the pirates | 无法打击海盗 |
[05:00] | or Peng when he rears his ugly head. | 无法在彭蠢蠢欲动时制衡他 |
[05:03] | No one. | 没有办法 |
[05:09] | Based on Captain Slattery’s coded messages, | 根据斯莱特里舰长传递的信息 |
[05:11] | the hostages are approximately here. | 人质大约在这个位置 |
[05:15] | The Paracel Islands, sir. | 西沙群岛 长官 |
[05:17] | Can’t be more than a couple dozen | 这里大约有二三十个岛屿 |
[05:18] | big enough for a band of pirates to hide out, | 可以让海盗藏身 |
[05:20] | but that’s still a lot. | 数量可不少 |
[05:22] | And there are hundreds of miles between each one. | 而且岛与岛之间基本都相隔数百公里 |
[05:25] | If we make for it at full power, | 如果我们全速前进 |
[05:27] | we’ll hit the first island in less than eight hours, sir. | 我们能在八小时内抵达第一个岛 长官 |
[05:30] | We’ll need to refuel first, | 首先我们需要加油 |
[05:31] | otherwise we won’t have enough to search an area that size. | 否则要搜索那么大的区域 油支撑不住 |
[05:34] | Pho Kong Island depot? | 去弗港补给站 |
[05:35] | Yes, sir. We refueled there on our way in, | 是的 长官 我们来的路上在那里加过油 |
[05:37] | and it’s not too far out of our way. | 离我们要去的方向也不太远 |
[05:38] | – Set a course. – Aye, sir. | -定好航向 -是 长官 |
[05:45] | Easy. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 放松 没事的 没事 |
[05:49] | We got to give the James a smaller target. | 我们得为詹姆斯号缩小一下范围 |
[05:52] | Even if our trick with the coordinates worked, | 即便他们收到了我们发送的坐标 |
[05:53] | it’s too much ocean to cover. | 要搜索这片海域范围也太广了 |
[05:56] | Diaz. | 迪亚兹 |
[05:57] | How tall was that radio tower you saw? | 你之前看到的无线电塔有多高 |
[05:59] | 100 feet, maybe. | 大概30米 |
[06:01] | You thinking about hacking in? | 你想黑进去吗 |
[06:02] | Aye, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[06:03] | Even if I can create some static, | 就算我只能弄出一点静电干扰 |
[06:05] | the noise should give the James a bearing. | 那噪音也能够给詹姆斯号提供一个方位 |
[06:07] | If they’re in range of the broadcast, | 如果他们在广播范围内 |
[06:08] | they can beeline right for us. | 他们就能直接朝我们这个方向来 |
[06:12] | What do you need to make the noise? Some kind of shunt? | 要制造噪音你需要用到什么 分流管之类的 |
[06:14] | Any kind of metal to conduct the signal, a — | 任何可以传导信号的金属 |
[06:20] | To be continued. | 待会再说 |
[06:21] | You, O-negative. On your feet. | 你 O型阴性血 站起来 |
[06:30] | Ah, come on. | 得了 |
[06:32] | The maid doesn’t come till tomorrow. | 女佣要明天才来呢 |
[06:38] | You are a funny boy. Huh? | 你可真有意思 |
[06:43] | Very…funny. | 非常 有意思 |
[06:47] | God. | 老天 |
[07:01] | God. | 老天 |
[07:04] | Check the bounce off the seafloor, | 仔细听海床传来的回声 |
[07:05] | and let me know if you hear | 要是听到任何非我方 |
[07:06] | any engine noise that’s not our own. | 发动机的噪声 通知我 |
[07:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:09] | LNO, reporting for duty. | 联络官 前来报到 |
[07:11] | Where’s your crutch? | 你的拐杖呢 |
[07:12] | Oh, I’m good. I’m all right. | 不用了 我没事 |
[07:13] | So where do you want me? | 有需要我的地方吗 |
[07:16] | You can run the land team from there, | 你去那边 负责登陆小队 |
[07:17] | right next to the T.A.O. | 就在作战官旁边 |
[07:18] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[07:20] | Fueling station’s just over the horizon. | 已经可以看到加油站 |
[07:21] | I want the UAV ready for a fly-over. | 我需要无人机做好起飞准备 |
[07:23] | – Roger that. – I’ll ready the landing party. | -收到 -我去让登陆小队做好准备 |
[07:34] | Sir. UAV approaching Pho Kong station. | 长官 无人机已经接近弗港补给站 |
[07:37] | Very well. | 很好 |
[07:45] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我想的东西吗 |
[07:46] | Destroyers. Definitely not ours. | 驱逐舰 绝对不是我们的 |
[07:49] | Chinese. | 中国人 |
[07:51] | CIC, Bridge, break off, break off. | 战斗信息中心 舰桥 取消 取消 |
[07:53] | Get that UAV out of there. | 快让无人机离开那里 |
[07:55] | Increase speed. Get 10,000 feet and break off 90°. | 加速 爬升至三千米高再90度调转方向 |
[07:59] | That’s what’s left of their South Sea fleet. | 那是他们南海舰队剩下的几艘船 |
[08:01] | Four ships against one. | 四对一 |
[08:03] | Those are tough odds, even for you. | 胜算不大 即使对你来说 |
[08:05] | We never broadcast our position. | 我们从未播报过我们的位置 |
[08:08] | How did they know we were coming? | 他们怎么知道我们会来 |
[08:09] | It was the smart play. | 这招很高明 |
[08:11] | This is the only refueling port within 1,000 miles. | 这是1600公里内唯一一个加油港口 |
[08:17] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:23] | Fuel’s at 21%. | 只有21%的燃料了 |
[08:24] | Not enough to get us back to Okinawa. | 不足以支撑我们回到冲绳 |
[08:26] | Well, even if we got to Japan, we’d have no backup, | 就算我们到了日本 也没有补给 |
[08:28] | and Peng is getting exactly what he wants. | 这样就正如彭所愿了 |
[08:30] | All of our ships are out of the region. | 我们所有的船都不在这个区域内 |
[08:31] | I’m not so sure that Peng’s behind the kidnapping. | 我不确定彭是否是这次绑架的幕后主使 |
[08:35] | He’s got four warships | 他有四艘军舰 |
[08:36] | that are blocking our only hopes of finding them. | 阻挡了我们找到他们的唯一希望 |
[08:37] | Oh, I’m not saying that he doesn’t want us dead, | 我不是说他不想让我们死 |
[08:39] | but Peng and the pirates make strange bedfellows. | 但彭和那些海盗根本不同路 |
[08:42] | Maybe they have different agendas. | 也许他们有不同的企图 |
[08:44] | Didn’t Peng call the President | 彭不是给总统打电话说 |
[08:45] | to pledge his full support in rescuing our crew? | 会全力帮助我们营救船员吗 |
[08:48] | Why don’t we ask POTUS to demand he clear the blockage? | 我们为什么不请求总统为我们排除障碍呢 |
[08:51] | Force his hand and then see where he stands. | 给他施压 看看他的立场到底是什么 |
[08:53] | And then Peng says yes and then during the refueling, | 然后彭同意了 在加油过程中 |
[08:55] | the James accidentally goes up in flames | 詹姆斯号不小心被付之一炬 |
[08:57] | and he pins it on the pirates again. | 他又会把事故归咎到海盗身上 |
[08:59] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[09:04] | The President shouldn’t ask Peng for the fuel. | 不应该是总统向彭索要燃料 |
[09:07] | We should. | 应该是我们 |
[09:09] | We call him ourselves? | 我们亲自和他通话吗 |
[09:10] | No, that’ll just give his warships our location. | 不 那样会向他的军舰暴露我们的方位 |
[09:13] | Jesse’ll fly us into Hong Kong. | 杰西会带我们飞往香港 |
[09:14] | We can be inside his mansion in just under two hours. | 我们在两个小时之内就能到达他的官邸 |
[09:17] | Well, we will certainly have a lot to discuss. | 我们确实有很多事可以讨论 |
[09:21] | Sorry, sir. Are we talking about what we’re talking about? | 抱歉 长官 我没有听错吧 |
[09:26] | We’re gonna break into the headquarters | 我们要闯入中国国家主席的 |
[09:27] | of the Chinese President. | 总部 |
[09:35] | What are we looking at in terms of security? | 他们的安保措施如何 |
[09:37] | Uh dozens of armed guards posted inside and out. | 里里外外都有很多全副武装的警卫 |
[09:41] | Each room and hallway | 每个房间和大厅 |
[09:42] | requires key card access, also CCTV security. | 都需要刷卡进入 还有闭路电视摄像头 |
[09:44] | Val hacked into Peng’s security system | 我们在大楼里时 |
[09:46] | when we were at the mansion. | 瓦尔侵入了彭的安保系统 |
[09:47] | We can own the cameras and doors. | 我们可以掌控摄像头和大门 |
[09:50] | That’ll get us inside. | 这样就可以进去了 |
[09:50] | CIC can keep eyes on you from the sky. | 战斗信息中心会在空中提供支援 |
[09:52] | That still leaves the guards. | 那警卫怎么办呢 |
[09:54] | Not sure how many we can drop before alerting the rest of ’em. | 谁知道在吸引到其他人之前我们能解决多少 |
[09:57] | We do this right, nobody gets killed. | 如果做到万无一失 就能保证零伤亡 |
[09:59] | I’m not giving Peng an excuse to start an all-out war. | 我不会给彭发动全面战争的借口 |
[10:04] | Prep the helo. | 准备直升机 |
[10:14] | It’s one thing to go hunting for pirates, | 搜捕海盗是一回事 |
[10:17] | but pulling Peng out of his bed in the middle of the night… | 但在半夜把彭叫醒 |
[10:21] | How are you going to get the President to sign off on this? | 总统会同意这件事吗 |
[10:25] | A rogue Navy captain with a hero complex | 一个有英雄情结的拒不领命的海军舰长 |
[10:28] | driven mad by the loss of his shipmates | 因其船员的失踪而被逼疯 |
[10:30] | takes matters into his own hands. | 执意亲自处理此事 |
[10:33] | That’s the story you’ll have to tell | 如果本次行动失败 |
[10:35] | if this operation does not go as I’ve planned. | 你就这么说 |
[10:37] | You can’t be serious. | 别开玩笑了 |
[10:39] | I wanted to tell you personally and privately, sir, | 我希望私下告诉你这些 阁下 |
[10:43] | so I can prepare you for the worst. | 这样你才能做好最坏的打算 |
[10:44] | The worst being we lose the hostages | 最坏的打算就是我们失去所有人质 |
[10:46] | and start a war with China? | 并且跟中国开战 |
[10:48] | It’s important you maintain deniability. | 你必须得有合理推诿 |
[10:51] | I’m willing to take the heat, sir. | 让我来承担后果 阁下 |
[10:53] | – Jesus, Tom. – There are no other options, sir, | -天呐 汤姆 -没别的选择了 阁下 |
[10:55] | not if we want to rescue the hostages | 如果我们想赶在素盏呜尊的期限前 |
[10:57] | by Takehaya’s deadline. | 拯救人质的话 |
[10:59] | This way, we get the fuel we need | 用这种方式 我们可以得到所需的燃料 |
[11:01] | and we get answers from Peng about what’s going on. | 并且从彭那里知道究竟发生了什么 |
[11:05] | I need to hear from you | 不管怎样 我都需要在 |
[11:06] | before the 36-hour deadline, either way. | 36小时期限前听到你的消息 |
[11:09] | You will, sir. Thank you, sir. | 我会的 谢谢你 阁下 |
[11:16] | The President’s a good man, and he knows how important it is | 总统是个好人 他知道让人民了解 |
[11:18] | to keep the people informed. | 事情发展情况很重要 |
[11:20] | The first thing he did before we even landed in St. Louis | 我们在登陆圣路易斯港之前他做的第一件事 |
[11:23] | was start broadcasting to the American people. | 就是向全美国人广播 |
[11:25] | I heard the broadcasts from Jackson, | 我在杰克逊听过广播 |
[11:26] | and I know the legend. | 我知道这个传奇 |
[11:28] | It’s not a legend. It’s the truth. | 这不是传奇 这是事实 |
[11:30] | I appreciate that. | 我知道 |
[11:31] | Then why do you go after him like he’s some sort of criminal | 那你为什么还当他像个罪犯似的紧咬不放 |
[11:34] | while my friends are being held captive 10,000 miles away? | 而我的朋友们此时却还在几万公里外被劫持着 |
[11:37] | I get that you’re enamored with the guy, | 我知道你挺迷恋他 |
[11:39] | but you’ve been in your own little bubble | 但你是在你的小圈子里 |
[11:41] | with him for awhile now. | 跟他待久了 |
[11:42] | Out here in post-plague America, | 而在整个瘟疫后的美国 |
[11:44] | there are real concerns about the new President. | 人们对这个新总统还有诸多疑问 |
[11:46] | And I’m not just talking about this hostage situation. | 我不仅仅是指这次的绑架人质事件 |
[11:48] | Well, then, people have a pretty short memory. | 那人民的记忆够短暂的 |
[11:50] | They remember the fall of the last government | 他们还记得上一届政府的倒台 |
[11:51] | and how it felt to be abandoned. | 以及被抛弃的滋味 |
[11:54] | Let’s face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[11:55] | It is one thing to come home with a cure. | 带着治愈药回来是一件事 |
[11:57] | It’s another to rebuild a country | 而重建国家 |
[11:59] | and take on the rest of the world. | 和控制全球各地又是另外一回事 |
[12:01] | Moses delivered his people from slavery | 摩西将他的人民从奴役中解放 |
[12:04] | and brought back the word of God from the mountaintop, | 还从山顶把上帝之言带回世间 |
[12:06] | and even he wasn’t allowed into the promised land. | 但即使是他也不被允许进入应许之地 |
[12:13] | You know, you’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[12:16] | And you keep everybody on their toes, | 你让所有人都密切关注国家大事 |
[12:19] | and that’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[12:21] | But you’re also glib | 但你也很轻率 |
[12:23] | and a bit too in love with your role in all of this. | 对自己的角色有点太过上心 |
[12:27] | There’s no Watergate. | 这不是水门事件 |
[12:29] | You’re not Woodward and Bernstein. | 你也不是伍德沃德或者伯恩斯坦 |
[12:32] | The President has a carefully thought-out idea | 总统对如何重建国家 |
[12:33] | about how to repair this country. | 是经过深思熟虑的 |
[12:35] | The last thing anyone needs | 人们现在最不需要的就是 |
[12:37] | is you trying to tear him and this government down. | 你试图把他和这届政府拉下台 |
[12:40] | Unless you want to go back to the way things were | 除非你想让一切都回到 |
[12:42] | before the James came up the Mississippi. | 詹姆斯号登陆密西西比之前的样子 |
[13:11] | See something interesting, Captain? | 看到什么有趣的东西了吗 舰长 |
[13:14] | Looks like your boys scored some good loot. | 看起来你的人找到了不少好东西 |
[13:19] | What’s with all the blood, anyway? | 你们到底要这些血干什么 |
[13:21] | Cure not good enough for you? | 治愈药还不够你用吗 |
[13:23] | The American cure is no cure. | 美国的治愈药根本没有效果 |
[13:28] | We were wiped out. | 我们都死光了 |
[13:32] | Then you didn’t have the real cure. | 那你的治愈药肯定是假的 |
[13:36] | My dose. Made in USA. | 我的药 产自美国 |
[13:43] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能 |
[13:46] | The virus would’ve killed me. | 我本来差点被病毒弄死 |
[13:50] | But I got lucky. | 还好我够幸运 |
[13:53] | I got shot. | 我挨了一枪 |
[14:02] | A transfusion from a cured person. | 我输了一个被治愈了的人的血 |
[14:08] | The next morning, the symptoms were gone. | 第二天早上 病症就消失了 |
[14:15] | But…it didn’t last. | 但是 效果不能持续 |
[14:20] | That’s why you started hunting fresh blood. | 这就是你猎捕新鲜血液的原因 |
[14:23] | Our blood. | 我们的血液 |
[14:28] | You went to a lot of trouble to get me and my people. | 你为了抓我们可花费了不少力气 |
[14:32] | Why us? | 为什么是我们 |
[14:34] | You needed to pay | 对我们国家做出的那些事 |
[14:37] | for what you did to my country. | 得由你们自己来偿还 |
[14:40] | Look. | 听着 |
[14:42] | We had — | 我们 |
[14:43] | we had reports of possible mutation. | 我们收到过关于病毒变异的报告 |
[14:49] | What if those reports are right? | 如果那些报告都是真的呢 |
[14:50] | What you’re doing is making things worse. | 你现在所做的事只会让事态更严峻 |
[14:53] | You can’t send the ships back to America, | 你不能把舰艇都遣返美国 |
[14:55] | you got to send them into Japan. | 你得让他们去日本 |
[14:56] | Let them investigate. Our doctors will help. | 让他们进行调查 我们的医生可以帮你们 |
[15:01] | They’ll help. | 他们一定会帮忙的 |
[15:02] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[15:07] | Your word means nothing. | 你的保证一文不值 |
[15:31] | Cobra team, Nathan James, radar contact. | 眼镜蛇小队 内森·詹姆斯号 雷达捕捉 |
[15:33] | 3 minutes to first drop-off point. | 还有3分钟到达第一降落点 |
[15:40] | Nomad copies all. | 游牧民收到 |
[15:41] | We have eyes on the target, over. | 我们看到了目标 完毕 |
[15:45] | Dive team is set. | 潜水小队准备好了 |
[15:48] | Stand by! | 准备 |
[15:50] | Go! | 跳 |
[16:23] | Captain, watch your asses out there. | 舰长 小心一点 |
[16:25] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[16:25] | First sign of trouble, meet us at rally Bravo. | 一有麻烦就去B点集合 |
[16:28] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:36] | Sasha’s intel is confirmed. Two-man guard patrols. | 萨沙的情报已经确认了 两人巡逻队 |
[16:40] | Pair on the roof, another in the back, and two pairs in front. | 两名在楼上 两名在屋后 两对在前门 |
[16:44] | Eyes on you, Vulture, you’re clear. | 正看着你们呢 秃鹫小队 现在是安全的 |
[16:45] | Roger that. We’re on the move. | 收到 我们行动了 |
[17:08] | We’re in. | 接进去了 |
[17:27] | And there he is. | 他在那里 |
[17:43] | Force majeure set. | 故障设置成功 |
[18:10] | Looks like they’re taking the bait. | 看来他们上钩了 |
[18:13] | Time for some technical difficulties. | 现在该给他们来点技术故障了 |
[18:59] | They’ve rebooted the system. | 他们重启系统了 |
[19:02] | All right, here we go. | 好 开始行动 |
[20:05] | Relax. He can’t see us. | 放松 他看不见我们 |
[20:37] | Move in. Move. | 行动 上 |
[20:51] | Clear. | 安全 |
[21:49] | Bravo Team, Bravo Team, | B队 B队 |
[21:50] | Alpha will have eyes on the prize in less than 1 minute. | A队将在一分钟内看到目标 |
[21:53] | You ready to catch any scooters? | 准备好跟进了吗 |
[21:55] | That’s an affirmative. | 准备好了 |
[22:18] | Get dressed. | 把衣服穿上 |
[22:20] | We have some business to discuss. | 我们有事情要商量 |
[22:33] | I am beginning to understand the roots of your success. | 我开始明白你成功的原因了 |
[22:40] | You just refuse to die. | 你就是不愿去死 |
[22:43] | Dying’s never been a part of my operational plan. | 死亡从来不在我的计划之中 |
[22:50] | I must’ve misplaced my key. | 我一定把钥匙忘在什么地方了 |
[22:55] | Door. | 开门 |
[23:06] | Hello, Mr. President. | 你好 主席先生 |
[23:13] | After all I’ve done for you, | 我为你做了那么多 |
[23:17] | granting you access to my home, | 允许你进入我家 |
[23:20] | my resources, my protection. | 为你提供我的资源和保护 |
[23:25] | I even looked the other way | 我甚至放任你 |
[23:28] | while you helped rogue pilots steal my cure. | 帮那些叛变的飞行员偷我的治愈药 |
[23:33] | I could’ve killed you like I did your friend. | 我本可以像杀了你的朋友一样杀了你 |
[23:39] | And this is the gratitude I receive? | 你就这样感谢我吗 |
[24:05] | Wolf coming in. | 狼进来了 |
[24:21] | All good. No one knows we’re here. | 一切顺利 没人发现我们进来 |
[24:23] | Just in time. | 刚刚好 |
[24:25] | Systems back on…now. | 系统刚刚重启完毕 |
[24:40] | Let us skip the formalities, shall we? | 我们敞开天窗说亮话吧 |
[24:45] | I need fuel for my ship. | 我的船需要补充燃料 |
[24:47] | Pho Kong harbor is blockaded by a fleet of your destroyers. | 弗港被你的舰队封锁了 |
[24:51] | You will remove them and allow me to refuel. | 你得让他们给我们让路加油 |
[24:54] | Is this a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[24:56] | You come into my home, | 你闯入我家 |
[24:58] | hold me at gunpoint to ask for ship fuel? | 用枪逼着我给你的船加油 |
[25:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[25:05] | And if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[25:08] | Then you kill me? | 你会杀了我吗 |
[25:09] | This will surely start a war. | 那你可就挑起战争了 |
[25:12] | Is your country ready for that? | 你的国家准备好开战了吗 |
[25:15] | You’re not that great a swimmer. | 你不太擅长游泳 |
[25:17] | You don’t get me what I came for, | 如果你不满足我的要求 |
[25:19] | your men will find you floating face-down in your pool. | 你的手下就会发现你溺死在泳池里 |
[25:22] | And we will slip away just as silently as we arrived. | 我们会悄悄地离开 正如我们悄悄地来 |
[25:26] | No war. | 不会有战争 |
[25:30] | No, Captain Chandler. | 不 钱德勒舰长 |
[25:33] | You won’t. | 你不会那样做的 |
[25:34] | You are too noble. | 你太正派了 |
[25:37] | You’re right. I won’t. | 你说对了 我不会 |
[25:43] | I will. | 我会 |
[25:45] | No one ever accused me of being noble. | 从没有人嫌我正派 |
[25:50] | This one is out for blood. | 这个人是为杀戮而来 |
[25:52] | Let’s just say it’s personal. | 不过是私人恩怨 |
[25:57] | Your girlfriend? | 你的女朋友 |
[25:58] | I take it she was on the plane? | 我猜她在那架飞机上 |
[26:00] | As far as the rest of the world knows, | 全世界知道的情况是 |
[26:03] | you had nothing to do with the attack in Vietnam | 你和越南袭击或者我的飞机坠毁之事 |
[26:06] | or the destruction of my plane. | 毫无干系 |
[26:08] | Your hands are clean and can stay that way | 你是清白的 也可以一直清白下去 |
[26:10] | provided you answer my questions | 只要你回答我的问题 |
[26:13] | and give my ship the fuel it needs to find our people. | 并给我的船提供找到船员所需的燃料 |
[26:16] | If not… | 否则 |
[26:23] | President Peng, as your advisor on Sino-American affairs, | 彭主席 作为你的中美洲事务顾问 |
[26:26] | I’d say this is the best deal you’re gonna get. | 我认为这是你能拿到的最好价码了 |
[26:36] | November Juliet, this is Vulture Team leader, | 呼叫主舰 我是秃鹫小队队长 |
[26:38] | we are in business. | 我们有活要干了 |
[26:46] | I want your ships well over the horizon. | 让你的船驶离海平面 |
[26:49] | My people see anything they don’t like, | 要是我的人看到任何讨厌的东西 |
[26:51] | I don’t care if it’s a seagull too fat to fly — | 我不管是肥得飞不起来的海鸥还是 |
[26:52] | You don’t need to threaten me anymore, Captain. | 你用不着再威胁我了 舰长 |
[26:56] | I know how this is done. | 我知道该按什么规矩来 |
[27:02] | Chinese ships are on the move. | 中国舰船动起来了 |
[27:04] | I’m tracking them on sonar, too. | 我也在进行声呐追踪 |
[27:05] | Very well. | 很好 |
[27:07] | Bridge, CIC, take us in. | 舰桥 战斗信息中心 进港 |
[27:10] | Once we’re docked, | 一靠港 |
[27:10] | I want land team supervising the hook-up. | 就让登陆小队监控补给 |
[27:12] | Aye, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[27:13] | I also suggest we check the fuel, | 我还建议检查下燃料 |
[27:14] | make sure they don’t pump us full of nitromethane. | 以防他们给我们加的全是硝基甲烷 |
[27:16] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[27:29] | Get in. | 进去 |
[27:38] | – Master Chief. – You okay, sir? | -军士长 -你还好吗 长官 |
[27:42] | Will this work? | 这个能用吗 |
[28:00] | Just gets better and better. | 情况真是越来越好 |
[28:02] | What can they possibly hope to accomplish airing this footage, | 他们公布这段录像的目的除了引起众怒 |
[28:05] | other than cause outrage? | 还能有什么用 |
[28:07] | This is an AMT special report. | 来自AMT台的特别报道 |
[28:09] | -Mrs. Miller? -Leave me alone. | -米勒夫人 -走开 |
[28:10] | Mrs. Miller, Jacob Barnes, AMT News. | 米勒夫人 AMT新闻台雅各布·巴尔内斯 |
[28:12] | Have you seen the gruesome video? | 您看了那令人发指的视频了吗 |
[28:13] | 芭芭拉·米勒 被劫持水兵的母亲公开发言 | |
[28:13] | -Just leave me alone. -Were you aware that your son | -别烦我了 -在这段视频流出之前 |
[28:14] | was among the captives before that footage came out? | 您知道您儿子也在被俘名单之中吗 |
[28:16] | Please, I don’t want to talk about this now. | 我现在不想谈这件事 |
[28:18] | The President said that he tried | 总统说他已经试图 |
[28:20] | to reach out to all of the families. | 联系所有家庭了 |
[28:21] | How long did it take before the administration found you? | 当局用了多长时间才找到你的 |
[28:24] | I only found out this morning. | 我今天早上才知道 |
[28:26] | Eric was one of the original crew members on Nathan James. | 埃里克是内森·詹姆斯号最早的那批船员之一 |
[28:29] | Do you feel that the President is doing enough to save him? | 您认为在营救他这件事上总统是否已尽全力 |
[28:31] | I don’t know what he’s doing. | 我不知道他在干什么 |
[28:32] | My son, he fought to bring home the cure. | 我的儿子 他努力带回了治愈药 |
[28:35] | He helped save millions of lives. | 他救了数百万人的性命 |
[28:37] | He even saved the President’s life. | 他甚至救了总统 |
[28:39] | Shame on you, Jeffrey Michener. | 你应该感到惭愧 杰夫瑞·米切纳 |
[28:41] | Shame on you if you don’t bring my boy home. | 如果不能把我儿子带回来 你该感到惭愧 |
[28:46] | A heartsick mother | 这是一个悲痛的母亲 |
[28:48] | and a bitter indictment of this administration. | 和她对政府的控诉 |
[28:50] | And with no end in sight to this hostage crisis, | 这次人质危机的结束遥遥无期 |
[28:53] | one question remains — | 现在只剩下一个问题 |
[28:54] | what is the President’s next move? | 总统下一步将如何行动 |
[28:56] | Jacob Barnes, | 我是雅各布·巴恩斯 |
[28:57] | AMT News, St. Louis. | AMT新闻从圣路易斯发来报道 |
[28:59] | Damn it, Jacob. | 该死 雅各布 |
[29:01] | Shore up position for the hose off deck. | 稳住位置 放下软管 |
[29:09] | Fuel’s clean, sir. | 燃料没问题 长官 |
[29:16] | Begin refueling. | 开始加油 |
[29:25] | Find anything? | 发现了什么吗 |
[29:26] | Nothing that connects him to Takehaya. | 没有找到任何他和素盏呜尊之间的联系 |
[29:28] | Takehaya? | 素盏呜尊 |
[29:32] | You think I am working with him? | 你觉得我和他有所勾结 |
[29:34] | Not much of a stretch. | 不算是胡乱猜测 |
[29:36] | My plane goes down | 我的飞机被击落的同时 |
[29:37] | same time my friends are kidnapped thousands of miles away. | 我的朋友们在几千公里外被绑架 |
[29:40] | There’s coincidence, and there’s conspiracy. | 可能是巧合 也可能是阴谋 |
[29:43] | You want us to stop rummaging through your things, | 你如果想让我们停止搜查你的东西 |
[29:46] | maybe it’s time for some answers. | 就给个解释吧 |
[29:48] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[29:59] | What do you make of this? | 这是干什么用的 |
[30:01] | Map of the Paracels. | 这是西沙群岛的地图 |
[30:02] | All these islands checked off | 这些岛上都打了叉 |
[30:05] | like you were searching for something. | 你像是在找什么 |
[30:07] | As I have told you, Captain, | 我告诉过你 舰长 |
[30:09] | before you came to China, | 你来中国之前 |
[30:11] | the pirates were my biggest problem, | 海盗是我最大的难题 |
[30:13] | threatening my ships, | 他们威胁我的船队 |
[30:14] | taking what did not belong to them. | 拿走不属于他们的东西 |
[30:17] | Takehaya is the worst of the worst. | 素盏呜尊是恶中之恶 |
[30:22] | So you’re hunting him. | 所以你在找他 |
[30:28] | And you don’t know where he is. | 而且你不知道他在哪儿 |
[30:30] | If I did, I would’ve already kill him myself. | 如果我知道 早就把他杀了 |
[30:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:36] | But there’s still the small matter… | 但还有个小问题 |
[30:38] | …of a very big coincidence. | 太巧合的问题 |
[30:44] | Bogey approaching. | 有人来了 |
[31:45] | I suggest we wrap things up. He will be back. | 我建议我们收拾一下 他还会回来的 |
[31:58] | Gentlemen, Mrs. Price. | 先生们 普莱斯女士 |
[32:01] | We were all seated around the table here | 仅仅四个半月前 |
[32:02] | just 4 1/2 months ago | 我们刚在这桌子上开了会 |
[32:03] | forming a new national government. | 建立了一个新的国家政府 |
[32:06] | Representing your regions, | 你们代表了各自的地区 |
[32:07] | you helped bring people together, | 帮助团结了民众 |
[32:08] | one nation under God. | 建立了一个统一的国家 |
[32:11] | I’m calling you now to ask for that support again. | 我现在希望你们能再次支持我 |
[32:14] | Sir, I don’t know how they’re reacting | 总统先生 我不知道圣路易斯那边 |
[32:15] | to this hostage situation in St. Louis, | 会怎么处理这类人质事件 |
[32:18] | but I can tell you | 但我可以说 |
[32:19] | it’s not playing well here in the Southwest. | 我们西南区不能接受 |
[32:21] | People are outraged. | 民众义愤填膺 |
[32:22] | I understand, and I’m acting | 我理解 我现在 |
[32:23] | as swiftly and as smartly as possible. | 正尽量迅速且巧妙得处理这件事 |
[32:26] | This situation is fluid, to say the least. | 退一步说 事态在不断变化 |
[32:31] | But we’re hoping that Captain Chandler | 但我们希望钱德勒舰长 |
[32:34] | can give us some answers before the deadline. | 能在截止期限前给我们提供一些答案 |
[32:37] | What I really need from everyone right now is time — | 我现在希望你们能给我点时间 |
[32:40] | time to assess the dynamic situation across the world, | 好评估世界另一头不断变化的情况 |
[32:44] | time for Captain Chandler to do what he does. | 也好让钱德勒舰长完成行动 |
[32:46] | He got us this far. We owe him that much. | 是他让我们走到今天 我们欠他这一次 |
[32:50] | Mr. President, the next few hours | 总统先生 接下来的几小时 |
[32:53] | will determine the future, for better or worse. | 会决定未来 是好是坏 |
[32:57] | But you have my support. | 但我支持你 |
[33:00] | Mine, too, Mr. President. | 我也是 总统先生 |
[33:03] | Jeffrey, you know I don’t agree with your recent policy moves, | 杰夫瑞 你知道我并不同意你最近的政策 |
[33:07] | the rations, the property laws and such, | 配给制 财产法 还有类似的东西 |
[33:10] | and I can safely say | 我也可以保证 |
[33:11] | that the good survivors of TexArkana will not abide | 如果对非选举总统没有信任 |
[33:14] | a strong, central government coming out of Missouri | 德克萨肯纳的幸存者们 |
[33:17] | if they don’t have confidence in a non-elected President. | 也不会支持一个密苏里的强权中央政府 |
[33:20] | But on this, we are united. | 但这次 我们在一条战线上 |
[33:23] | I will do my best to keep the pitchforks at bay. | 我会尽力控制民众情绪 |
[33:26] | Bring home our people. | 把我们的人带回来 |
[33:30] | Thank you. All of you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你们 |
[33:52] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[33:58] | Rise and shine. | 起床了 |
[34:20] | CCF, what’s your fuel level? | 报告燃料情况 |
[34:21] | 85%, ma’am. | 百分之85 长官 |
[34:35] | The clock is ticking. | 时间不多了 |
[34:37] | You have only eight hours before Takehaya’s deadline. | 离素盏呜尊的最后期限只有8个小时了 |
[34:40] | And he will certainly keep his word | 他一定会说到做到 |
[34:42] | and start executing hostages. | 开始处决人质 |
[34:45] | We’ll leave, but not until I get the truth | 我们会离开 但得先搞清楚 |
[34:48] | about why you tried to kill me. | 你为什么想杀了我 |
[34:50] | You came to my home, then you insult me, | 是你们闯进我家 羞辱我 |
[34:54] | accuse me of atrocities in front of all the other delegates. | 在其他代表面前指责我犯下暴行 |
[34:59] | No. | 不 |
[35:01] | That’s not it. | 不是这样 |
[35:05] | Maybe I needed your help to fight the pirates. | 或许我是需要你们帮助打击海盗 |
[35:08] | Your country would never send support. | 你们国家根本不会派支援来 |
[35:11] | I could force their hand | 我可以陷害素盏呜尊说他杀了你 |
[35:12] | by framing Takehaya for your deaths. | 借此强迫你的国家 |
[35:16] | Or maybe I wanted to draw your country into a war, | 又或许我想把你们国家扯进战争 |
[35:21] | take out its best leader. | 干掉它最好的领导 |
[35:24] | Or maybe it was personal. | 再或许这是私事 |
[35:36] | You want the truth? | 你想要真相 |
[35:38] | The truth is… I wanted you dead. | 真相是 我想让你死 |
[35:43] | At this point in our world history, | 这个世界已经到了这一步 |
[35:45] | isn’t that reason enough? | 这个理由还不够吗 |
[35:49] | The most important | 最重要的是 |
[35:52] | is that we now have a common enemy in Takehaya, | 我们有素盏呜尊这个共同的敌人 |
[35:56] | and you are running out of time. | 而你没有时间了 |
[36:15] | Refuel complete, sir. | 燃油补满了 长官 |
[36:17] | Roger that. We’re on our way home. | 收到 我们这就回来 |
[36:20] | Alpha, you got six tangos coming your way from the north end. | A队 有六个目标从北边往你们那里去了 |
[36:25] | Green? | 格林 |
[36:31] | Hall is clear. | 大厅安全 |
[36:32] | They got our north exfil covered. | 他们全都在北部出口 |
[36:33] | We’ll take the south side. Kill the cameras. | 那我们从南边走 关掉摄像头 |
[36:41] | Thanks for the hospitality. | 谢谢你的招待 |
[36:46] | I’m taking this. | 这个我就拿走了 |
[36:48] | With my complements. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[36:56] | South. | 往南 |
[37:14] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[37:45] | You next. | 轮到你了 |
[37:57] | Go. Kill Takehaya. | 去 杀了素盏呜尊 |
[38:25] | I’ll see you again. | 我们会再见的 |
[38:27] | I look forward to it. | 无比期待 |
[38:55] | Fuel’s at full capacity, sir. | 油加满了 长官 |
[38:56] | We even found a warehouse filled with canned goods, | 我们甚至找到了一间装满罐头 苏打水 |
[38:58] | sodas, snacks, kind of like a regular gas station. | 各种零食的仓库 就像加油站便利店一样 |
[39:01] | Hope you picked up some lottery tickets. | 希望你还拿了几张彩票 |
[39:03] | Could be our lucky day. | 今天说不定会撞大运 |
[39:04] | Here’s our original search area. | 这是我们原本的搜索区域 |
[39:06] | Lieutenant Burke, can we overlay Peng’s map with our own? | 伯克上尉 能将彭与我们的地图覆盖对比吗 |
[39:10] | Suddenly our search area just got a hell of a lot smaller. | 我们的搜索区域突然变得小多了 |
[39:13] | We can rule out all these islands. | 我们可以排除这些岛 |
[39:18] | Leaving just those five to search. | 只剩下这五座岛 |
[39:20] | Outstanding. | 太好了 |
[39:21] | Sir, I recommend we search east to west. | 长官 我建议我们从东往西搜索 |
[39:23] | That’ll put the morning sun behind us. | 这样太阳就会在我们身后 |
[39:24] | Very well. Set a course, all ahead, full. | 很好 设定路线 全速前进 |
[39:26] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:29] | Six hours to the deadline. | 还剩六个小时 |
[39:31] | Let’s make ’em count. | 那就抓紧时间 |
[39:46] | Michael Slattery, Captain, United States Navy. | 迈克尔·斯莱特里 美国海军舰长 |
[39:50] | Serial number 17181120. | 编号17181120 |
[39:57] | I rewatched the video. | 我重新看过视频了 |
[39:59] | Very clever. | 很聪明 |
[40:01] | And very stupid. | 也很愚蠢 |
[40:09] | You have led your friends to their deaths. | 你把你的朋友们引向死亡 |
[40:39] | Approaching the first island now, sir. | 正在接近第一座岛 长官 |
[40:43] | CIC, Bridge. I want full power, sonar. | 战斗信息中心 舰桥 全速前进 打开声纳 |
[40:46] | Peng’s subs could be lurking. | 附近可能有彭的潜水艇 |
[41:05] | Sensor mine! Sensor mine! | 感应式水雷 感应式水雷 |
[41:06] | Pull engines back, full! | 所有引擎 全速后退 |