时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | General Quarters, General Quarters, mines in the water. | 一级战备 一级战备 水里有水雷 |
[00:05] | Set Condition Zebra — all decks. | 所有甲板进入Z状态 |
[00:06] | – Disengage shafts. – Disengage on. | -断开传动轴 -传动轴已断开 |
[00:09] | No turns port and starboard. Rig for Quiet One. | 不要转向 进入一级静默状态 |
[00:12] | Mines in the water. | 水里有水雷 |
[00:13] | All hands, rig for Quiet One. | 全体船员 进入一级静默状态 |
[00:15] | The reason for General Quarters is mines in the water. | 因为水里有水雷 进入一级战备 |
[00:17] | Secure all spaces, Set Condition Zebra. | 关闭所有船舱 进入Z状态 |
[00:27] | My fellow Americans, 30 minutes ago, | 美国同胞们 30分钟前 |
[00:29] | I gave the order to begin the evacuation | 我下了命令 开始撤回 |
[00:31] | of all United States Naval forces | 我们位于冲绳宇流麻市的基地的 |
[00:35] | from our Base in Uruma, Okinawa. | 全体美国海军 |
[00:38] | What’s left of the Pacific Fleet — | 太平洋舰队幸存战舰 |
[00:40] | two ships — is currently heading east, | 两艘战舰 目前正向东行进 |
[00:42] | en route to their agreed position in Pearl Harbor. | 前往被准许停靠的珍珠港 |
[00:45] | Shut down long-range sonar. Shine Kingfisher. | 关闭远程声呐 开启翠鸟 |
[00:48] | Shining Kingfisher. Aye. | 开启翠鸟 明白 |
[00:49] | Whose water is this? Whose been out here? | 这是哪国的海域 附近都有谁 |
[00:51] | This is disputed territory. There’s three nations, | 这是争议水域 有三个国家 |
[00:53] | several non-governmental actors currently vying for — | 还有几个无政府组织在抢夺… |
[00:56] | Why are you turning off sonar if there are mines around? | 既然附近有水雷 为什么要关闭声呐 |
[00:58] | Long-range sonar’s what set off that explosion. | 那爆炸就是被远程声呐引发的 |
[01:00] | Kingfisher’s lower power | 翠鸟较低的能耗 |
[01:01] | will still give us a picture of the minefield. | 也能看到雷区范围 |
[01:02] | Efforts are currently being made | 目前正全力交涉 |
[01:04] | to negotiate for the release of the hostages, | 力图释放人质 |
[01:06] | both directly with the parties involved | 交涉对象包括劫匪 |
[01:07] | and through our allies in the region. | 和我们在事发地区的盟友 |
[01:10] | The nature of these details must and will remain classified. | 这些细节的必须也必将严格保密 |
[01:13] | I’ve got Kingfisher on this screen, sir. | 我在屏幕上打开了翠鸟的图像 长官 |
[01:15] | There’s got to be dozens of them out there, sir. | 有几十个水雷 长官 |
[01:18] | TAO, you seeing what I’m seeing? | 作战官 你看到我看到的画面了吗 |
[01:20] | I count 96, sir. | 我数到有96个 长官 |
[01:22] | I ask for all Americans to maintain faith | 我请求所有美国人 |
[01:24] | with their government in this time of crisis, | 在此危机关头对政府保持信心 |
[01:26] | while we keep our service people in our prayers and thoughts. | 而我们也将全心为国民服务 |
[01:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:32] | No questions at this point, | 此时此刻不接受提问 |
[01:33] | but I will keep you informed as things progress. | 但我会让你们了解事情的进展 |
[01:35] | How do we know this is the whole story | 自从钱德勒离开去亚洲 |
[01:36] | when your administration has been keeping information | 你的政府一直对公众隐瞒消息 |
[01:38] | from the public ever since Chandler left for Asia? | 我们怎么知道这就是全部真相 |
[01:43] | Sets of three, and they’re very close, sir. | 有三个水雷已经非常接近了 长官 |
[01:46] | I’ve calculated every available path for us, sir. | 我计算了每一条可能路线 长官 |
[01:49] | We’re surrounded. There’s no way out. | 我们被包围了 没有出路 |
[01:53] | You only put up a wall if you’re trying to protect something. | 只有想保护什么东西的时候才会如此戒备森严 |
[01:57] | That means we’re close. | 也就是说我们很接近了 |
[02:40] | All done pirating for the day? | 今天的海盗活动结束了吗 |
[02:42] | Not quite. | 还没 |
[02:44] | What are you after this time? | 这次你又打劫了什么 |
[02:45] | A shipment of men’s suits? | 一整船防化服 |
[02:47] | Lawn furniture? | 还是放在草坪上的桌椅 |
[02:48] | No, not today. | 不 今天不是 |
[02:50] | Today, we hunt a bigger prize… | 今天我们追捕的是更大的猎物 |
[02:54] | your ship. | 你们的船 |
[03:09] | Masks, suits, fins, tanks at pressure, | 面具 防化服 蛙鞋 高压氧气筒 |
[03:12] | regulators, cutting tools, comms. | 调节器 拆除工具 通讯设备 |
[03:14] | Now, Cruz, Kudelski, Wallace, Fiores, | 克鲁兹 库德斯基 华莱士 菲奥雷斯 |
[03:17] | you’re all going in. | 你们都要去 |
[03:19] | Be damn sure I wish I could join you. | 多希望我能跟你们一起行动 |
[03:20] | Next time, L.t. | 下次吧 上尉 |
[03:22] | They’re lining the pass here to here — | 它们在通道这里成队列状排列 |
[03:23] | groups of three chained together. | 三个串成一组 |
[03:25] | Each mine set appears to be anchored | 看上去每组水雷都被单个系链 |
[03:26] | to the bottom by a single tether. | 固定在海底 |
[03:28] | We figure larger traces like these here and here | 我们认为这些更大的踪迹 |
[03:31] | could be contact mines. | 可能是触发式水雷 |
[03:32] | Narrower traces could be magnetic. | 更窄的可能是磁性水雷 |
[03:35] | Normally, I’d have you work in teams, | 通常情况下我会让你们团队合作 |
[03:36] | but we have too many mines to scout. | 但有太多水雷要检查 |
[03:38] | So you’ll be going in solo. | 因此你们得独自行动 |
[03:40] | Now, once you get close enough to a mine, | 一旦靠近一个水雷 |
[03:41] | you’ll radio in the intel. | 就立刻用无线电汇报情况 |
[03:43] | We’ll have spec sheets in the CIC | 战斗信息中心有规格说明书 |
[03:45] | to help you determine how to disarm. | 能告诉你们如何拆除 |
[03:47] | All right. Listen up! | 都听好了 |
[03:50] | I know you’re all in a hurry | 我知道你们都心急如焚 |
[03:52] | to get to our people on the other side of that minefield, | 想去营救雷区另一边的同伴 |
[03:54] | but we got to get ourselves out of here in one piece first. | 但我们得先安然无恙的通过雷区 |
[03:57] | So go slow, be smart. | 所以请小心谨慎 深思熟虑 |
[04:00] | Let’s get this done. | 去完成任务吧 |
[04:25] | You realize what a shit storm we’re gonna be in | 你知道如果他们无法通过雷区的话 |
[04:27] | if they don’t find their way out of that minefield? | 我们会卷入怎样的政治风暴吧 |
[04:29] | Barnes is already fishing for answers about Chandler. | 巴尔内斯已经开始打探钱德勒的消息了 |
[04:31] | We weren’t gonna broadcast to the country, | 我们不能告诉民众 |
[04:33] | and possibly the pirates, | 以及海盗 |
[04:34] | that our Chief of Naval Operations | 我们的海军作战部长 |
[04:36] | is playing cowboy on the James. | 正在詹姆斯号上亲自冲锋陷阵 |
[04:38] | National Security issue, plain and simple. | 这是国家安全问题 显而易见 |
[04:43] | I just heard from Beatty. | 刚从贝蒂那得到消息 |
[04:45] | The regional leadership committee is demanding a meeting. | 地区领导委员会要求召开会议 |
[04:47] | Demanding? | 要求 |
[04:48] | Half of them are in town already. The rest are on their way. | 其中一半人已经到这里了 其余的正在路上 |
[04:51] | We’re gonna have to level with them about Asia, | 我们得告诉他们亚洲发生的事 |
[04:53] | bring them into the fold. | 争取他们的支持 |
[04:54] | I’m afraid Allison’s right. | 艾莉森说得没错 |
[04:56] | Like it or not, they’re our partners, | 无论喜欢与否 他们毕竟是我们的同盟 |
[04:57] | and they speak for millions in their territories. | 代表的是他们所在区域的数百万人民 |
[05:00] | Their support is crucial, now more than ever. | 他们的支持很重要 尤其是在当下 |
[05:47] | We’ve got a banana split here. | 我们麻烦大了 |
[05:50] | One contact activated. | 一个触发式水雷已激活 |
[05:54] | One magnetically activated. | 一个磁性水雷也已激活 |
[05:57] | Still trying to get a handle on the third one. | 正在想办法确定第三个水雷 |
[06:03] | Everyone else seeing the same thing? | 其他人看到的也是一样的吗 |
[06:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:06] | Wolf, is there any writing on it? | 狼 上面有写什么字吗 |
[06:08] | A manufacturers’ number? Anything? | 制造商代码一类的 |
[06:10] | Negative so far. | 还没看到 |
[06:12] | Look at the tether attachment. | 看一下锁链连接处 |
[06:13] | Sometimes the boltheads are stamped. | 螺栓头上可能会有标识 |
[06:19] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[06:20] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[06:22] | Never seen a mine like this before. | 我从来没见过这样的水雷 |
[06:26] | I have it at one meter in diameter, steel casing, painted. | 直径约一米 外面是刷了漆的铁壳 |
[06:31] | Checking reference based on physical descriptors. | 正在查询资料 |
[06:33] | Stand by. | 等一下 |
[06:35] | And what looks like a vent hole | 鱼雷底部有一个铁盒子 |
[06:37] | on the center of a steel box at the bottom. | 中间有一个类似通气孔的东西 |
[06:42] | Vent’s screened off. | 通气孔被遮住了 |
[06:46] | I can’t see in there too well. | 我看不清里面 |
[06:49] | There’s some kind of homemade contraption in there. | 好像是某种自制的装置 |
[06:52] | Anything, Burk? | 查到什么了吗 博克 |
[06:54] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[06:55] | Homemade sounds about right. | 不过自制应该是没错的 |
[06:57] | Sir, we’re drifting. | 长官 船在偏移 |
[06:58] | Suggest we start our starboard engine and run slow — | 建议打开右舷引擎 |
[07:00] | two degrees right rudder, one minute every five to counteract. | 右转舵二度 每五分钟运转一分钟抵消偏移 |
[07:03] | Helm, ahead 1/3 for two knots | 舵手 三分之一动力前进 速度2节 |
[07:06] | as necessary to maintain position. | 以保持位置 |
[07:07] | – Muffle starboard and proceed. – Aye, sir. | -右舷引擎消音 -收到 长官 |
[07:10] | All right. Listen up, gentlemen. | 好了 大家听着 |
[07:11] | Looks like we’re gonna have to start sweeping | 看来我们只能靠目前掌握的信息 |
[07:13] | with just the information we got. | 开始扫除水雷了 |
[07:15] | Stay as clear as you can | 尽可能地离每组 |
[07:18] | from the third mine in each series. | 第三个水雷远一点 |
[07:22] | I need you to cut the chains to the bottom | 我需要你们把船前方的窄道内的水雷 |
[07:24] | in a narrow avenue ahead of the ship, | 连在海底的链子剪断 |
[07:27] | then you are going to gently | 然后慢慢地 |
[07:31] | move each group out of the way, | 把每一组水雷移出我们的航向 |
[07:35] | one by one. | 一个接一个 |
[07:38] | Are you all ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[07:39] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:41] | All right, mine-group seven, that’s you, Kudelski. | 第七扫雷小组 就是你 库德斯基 |
[07:44] | – Start now. – Kudelski, aye. | -开始吧 -库德斯基收到 |
[07:46] | Commencing cutting 12 lengths beneath the mine. | 开始剪水雷下方12节的位置 |
[07:58] | Captain, we need to belay that order. | 舰长 我们不能贸然行动 |
[08:01] | There’s something about this third mine. | 第三个雷有些问题 |
[08:04] | There’s some kind of electrical coiling in it. | 里面发现了像是电线圈的东西 |
[08:07] | Kudelski, stand fast. | 库德斯基 不要动 |
[08:09] | Chain’s free, Captain. | 链子已经剪断 舰长 |
[08:11] | It’s all good. I may need a hand from another diver | 没问题 我需要另外的人手来帮我 |
[08:13] | to move these guys. They’re pretty heavy. | 移动这些东西 挺沉的 |
[08:15] | Kudelski, did you hear the captain’s order to belay? | 库德斯基 你听到舰长说别动的命令了吗 |
[08:17] | It’s moving, sir. | 正在移动 长官 |
[08:19] | – Kudelski. – Sir. | -库德斯基 -长官 |
[08:21] | This mine here. It’s beginning to vibrate. | 这个水雷 开始震动了 |
[08:23] | Kudelski! | 库德斯基 |
[08:24] | – Out of the water! – Back up! | -离开水里 -后退 |
[08:26] | – Out of the water! – Back up! Now! | -快离开水里 -马上后退 |
[08:31] | Deploy retrieval teams. Everyone out of the water now! | 部署搜救队 所有人马上离开水里 |
[08:34] | All teams out of the water! | 所有小队马上离开水里 |
[08:37] | Oh, Jesus, Kudelski’s — | 老天 库德斯基他 |
[09:11] | Captain. | 船长 |
[09:13] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[09:14] | Bring your doctor. | 带上你们的医生 |
[09:44] | High fever. | 高烧 |
[09:49] | Jaundice. | 黄疸 |
[09:51] | She has red flu, but the blood is not working. | 她得了红色流感 但是输血不起作用 |
[09:54] | Her pulse is elevated. | 脉搏跳得很快 |
[09:55] | She may have the red flu, but she also has malaria. | 她或许得了红色流感 但同时也染上了疟疾 |
[09:58] | That’s what’s causing all this. | 所以才会引发这些症状 |
[10:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:04] | She has all the symptoms. | 她符合所有症状 |
[10:05] | I don’t need to tell you about all the mosquitos out there. | 更别说外面有那么多的蚊子了 |
[10:10] | What do we need? | 我们需要什么 |
[10:18] | No, there’s nothing in here. I need antibiotics. | 不行 这里面没有 我需要抗生素 |
[10:30] | She’s your wife. | 她是你的妻子 |
[10:37] | God damn sons of bitches! | 该死的 |
[10:41] | You find Kudelski? | 找到库德斯基了吗 |
[10:43] | Nothing to find, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[10:45] | Did you see that? | 看见了吗 |
[10:47] | After the explosion? The mines dropped their anchoring chains. | 爆炸之后 水雷从锚链上脱落了 |
[10:49] | – All of them? – That means they’re sensing something. | -所有的吗 -这说明它们感知到了什么 |
[10:51] | Blast must’ve triggered them, huh? | 一定是爆炸触发的 对吗 |
[10:53] | Well, we should be able to push them out the way then, right? | 我们应该可以把它们移开了 对吧 |
[10:56] | – They’re floating free? – I don’t know. | -它们在自由浮动吗 -我不清楚 |
[10:59] | I just know I don’t like it. | 我只知道这很不爽 |
[11:00] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[11:12] | Good to see you, Senator. | 你好 参议员 |
[11:13] | Manuel, welcome. | 曼纽尔 欢迎 |
[11:14] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[11:16] | Al, Roberta, Randall, sit down. | 阿尔 罗伯塔 兰德尔 请坐 |
[11:20] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[11:23] | Thanks for taking the time, Mr. President. | 很感谢您抽出时间 总统先生 |
[11:26] | I know it’s not been easy. | 我知道您很忙 |
[11:27] | Well, I appreciate you making the trip here. | 我很感谢你们过来 |
[11:29] | Obviously, we have a lot to discuss, | 很显然我们有很多事情要商议 |
[11:30] | so I think we should just jump in. | 赶快开始吧 |
[11:33] | Is it possible the explosion knocked them all free? | 有没有可能爆炸使得他们都脱落了 |
[11:36] | If it was powerful enough to do that, | 如果威力有那么大的话 |
[11:37] | none of us would be standing here. | 我们都不可能在这儿了 |
[11:39] | That coil there. | 那个东西 |
[11:40] | Maybe it’s some kind of sensor. | 也许是某种传感器 |
[11:41] | To make the mines drop their chains? | 能让水雷挣脱锁链 |
[11:42] | What would that even accomplish? | 这怎么可能 |
[11:44] | Well, look at that there, behind the coil. | 看那儿 那个东西后面 |
[11:46] | Is that — is that moving? | 它在 它在动吗 |
[11:48] | If it is, it could be a motor. | 如果是的话 有可能是发动机 |
[11:51] | Is that even possible? | 可能吗 |
[11:52] | I’ve seen hundreds of mines. | 我见过无数水雷 |
[11:54] | Never anything like that before. | 从未见过那样的 |
[11:56] | It’s an improvised weapon. | 那是自制武器 |
[11:58] | Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[12:00] | Sonar, you getting any kind of low hum? | 声呐 有听见低沉的嗡嗡声吗 |
[12:10] | I got something. | 我听到了些什么 |
[12:11] | Very faint, sir. | 非常微弱 长官 |
[12:12] | I thought it was the echo off the coral of our gear, but… | 我本以为是我们的装备撞上珊瑚的回声 但 |
[12:15] | TAO, take a listen. | 作战官 去听一听 |
[12:28] | It’s barely audible. | 几乎听不到 |
[12:29] | Could it be the hum of a motor? | 有没有可能是发动机的声音 |
[12:34] | It’s getting louder. | 声音变大了 |
[12:36] | Where’s it coming from? | 从哪里传来的 |
[12:41] | It’s coming from all around us, from all directions. | 来自我们周围四面八方 |
[12:44] | That third mine has its own engine. | 第三个水雷有引擎 |
[12:46] | The sounds are getting closer. | 声音越来越近了 |
[12:48] | Mines are coming right at us. | 水雷正在向我们靠近 |
[12:54] | So Nathan James is trapped in this minefield as we speak! | 这么说内森·詹姆斯号被困进水雷区了 |
[12:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:57] | And when did Chandler leave Hong Kong? | 钱德勒什么时候离开香港的 |
[12:59] | After the kidnapping occurred. | 绑架案发生之后 |
[13:00] | At which point Peng, the president of China, | 中国的彭主席就是在那时候 |
[13:03] | tried to blow up his plane? | 试图炸毁他的飞机 |
[13:04] | Captain Chandler’s certain that’s the case, sir. | 钱德勒舰长是这么认为的 阁下 |
[13:07] | And now he’s taken the helm | 现在他在掌舵 |
[13:08] | and is personally leading the rescue mission. | 并亲自领导救援行动 |
[13:10] | Not quite how you presented it to us. | 和你跟我们说的可不太一样 |
[13:12] | Well, I’m sure you can understand | 我相信你们能够理解 |
[13:13] | I didn’t feel comfortable discussing the details | 我为什么不愿意在视讯会议上 |
[13:15] | over our video-conference systems. | 讨论这些细节 |
[13:16] | Well, I suppose it’s a good thing | 那看来我们今天都来了 |
[13:17] | we showed up here today, then. | 是件好事 |
[13:18] | Yes, it is, and I appreciate your support, as always. | 是的 我一如既往地感谢你们的支持 |
[13:22] | At the risk of sounding cold-hearted, I’ll be blunt. | 虽然可能听起来很冷血 但是我还是得直说 |
[13:24] | These events in Asia are coming at a bad time. | 亚洲这些事发生的时机很不好 |
[13:27] | Our constituents in the territories | 我们国家的选民 |
[13:29] | are still reeling from the plague | 还在承受着瘟疫 |
[13:30] | and the chaos that followed. | 和随之而来的混乱的折磨 |
[13:31] | This situation across the globe, | 国际形势 |
[13:33] | coupled with tensions over construction — | 跟我们紧张的重建工作紧密相连 |
[13:36] | we’re seeing demonstrations in the streets. | 我们也看到了街上的游行示威 |
[13:38] | They’re not peaceful vigils like you’ve got going on here. | 他们不是都像今天这样平静地祈愿 |
[13:41] | We-We’ve got people on the brink of — of rioting, | 我们的民众正处在暴动的边缘 |
[13:43] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[13:45] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[13:46] | So what can I do to help? | 那我能怎么做呢 |
[13:49] | Cancel the ration cards. | 取消配给票 |
[13:50] | Restore the land-claim rights. | 恢复土地权 |
[13:52] | Open the markets. | 打开市场 |
[13:54] | Rescind all of my domestic policies. | 废除我的所有国内政策 |
[13:56] | They’re not working and people aren’t happy. | 你的政策不管用 大家都不开心 |
[13:58] | There’s not much more they can take — | 他们也没什么办法 |
[13:59] | You think you can waltz in here | 你觉得你可以轻而易举地 |
[14:01] | and leverage this crisis to muscle me? | 拿这个危机来威胁我吗 |
[14:03] | Look, when you closed the banks for a month | 当你把银行关闭了一个月 |
[14:04] | and then reopened them with limited withdrawals, | 重开后还限制取款时 |
[14:07] | we supported you even though our people were up in arms. | 尽管人民都快造反了 我们还是支持着你 |
[14:10] | When you used the military | 当你动用军队 |
[14:11] | to forcibly remove refugees from their shelters — | 强行把难民从避难所赶出来时 |
[14:14] | Those weren’t shelters. Those were land grabs — | 那不是避难所 他们是在强占土地 |
[14:16] | people squatting in homes of surviving plague victims, | 抢了幸存者的住所 |
[14:20] | pushing out surviving family members | 剥夺了那些幸存者家庭 |
[14:21] | who had a legitimate right to be there. | 合法的居住权利 |
[14:23] | – That is an oversimplification, sir. – Is it? | -你把问题过度简单化了 长官 -有吗 |
[14:25] | I’m living in a hotel next door. | 我就住在隔壁的酒店里 |
[14:27] | I’ve seen where you live, Manuel, in that mansion. | 我知道你住什么地方 曼纽尔 一座豪宅 |
[14:30] | It’s quite an upgrade from your previous home. | 跟你以前的房子比不知好到哪里去 |
[14:32] | Tell me, do you even know who it belongs to? | 跟我说说 你知道那地方属于谁吗 |
[14:34] | There’s no reason to make this personal, Mr. President. | 现在没必要攻击谁 总统先生 |
[14:37] | We’re here to help you as much as ourselves. | 我们在帮助你 也是帮助我们自己 |
[14:39] | You’re weak right now. | 你现在很弱势 |
[14:41] | With what’s going on overseas… | 由于目前国外的状况 |
[14:43] | people are losing faith. | 民众在失去对你的信心 |
[14:45] | You can’t solve Asia? Fine. | 你解决不了亚洲的难题 可以 |
[14:47] | Then give the people something they want. | 那就给民众一些他们想要的 |
[14:52] | And if I don’t? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[14:55] | I only have so much control over my region. | 我对我的地区的控制力没那么大 |
[14:58] | Some of our truckers may decide they no longer want to volunteer | 我们的一些卡车司机 |
[15:00] | to make those long-haul shipments | 可能不愿意再去中心地带 |
[15:01] | all the way to the heartland. | 跑长途运输了 |
[15:03] | Suddenly, your people don’t have the supplies they need, | 很快 民众就没有补给了 |
[15:05] | then you don’t have candles out there, you’ve got pitchforks. | 然后他们就会失去信念 起来造反 |
[15:15] | Gentlemen, Mrs. Price, I’ll remind you | 先生们 普莱斯女士 我想提醒大家 |
[15:20] | that we were sitting around this table just five months ago. | 我们五个月前刚刚坐在这里 |
[15:23] | We put our hands together and we agreed | 我们都赞同 |
[15:26] | that this was the best arrangement | 对于一个正在重建的国家 |
[15:28] | for the country under reconstruction. | 这是最好的安排 |
[15:30] | The presidency, here, in St. Louis | 我们在圣路易斯的这个政权 |
[15:32] | with the Chief of Staff and my Secretary of Foreign Affairs | 从你们的地区中选出了幕僚长和 |
[15:35] | chosen from your regions. | 外交部长 |
[15:37] | Senator Beatty with the constitutional authority | 贝蒂参议员凭借宪法赋予的权力 |
[15:40] | to ratify certain new laws, and I thank you for that… | 批准新的法律 对此我表示感谢 |
[15:45] | and an expectation that all of you | 并且寄希望于你们所有人 |
[15:47] | would try to maintain control over your regions | 能努力控制好自己的地区 |
[15:51] | until we sorted out how the boundaries could be drawn | 直到我们商定如何划分边界 |
[15:54] | or whether or not we needed to elect new governors. | 以及是否需要选出新的州长 |
[15:58] | Now, we’ve got congressional elections coming up next month, | 下个月我们就要迎来国会选举 |
[16:02] | after which the people, through the voice of the new Congress, | 在那之后 人民就可以通过新国会 |
[16:05] | can decide whether or not to retain my policies. | 来决定是否保留我的政策 |
[16:09] | Until then, I say this — get a handle on your people. | 在那之前 我忠告你们 管理好你们的人 |
[16:14] | If you can’t and you really fear rioting, | 如果你们做不到或因骚乱畏缩不前 |
[16:17] | I will not hesitate to use the full force of our armed forces | 我会立即调用武装力量 |
[16:20] | to maintain order in this country. | 全力维持国家秩序 |
[16:29] | Now, I have a job to do, and so do you. | 现在我还有工作要做 你们也一样 |
[16:32] | As your president, I advise all of you to get to it. | 作为你们的总统 我建议你们好好干 |
[16:37] | Thank you for coming and have a safe trip back. | 感谢你们到场 祝返程顺利 |
[17:10] | How’s she doing, doc? | 她怎么样了 医生 |
[17:12] | Malaria’s a funny disease. | 疟疾是种古怪的病 |
[17:14] | It comes in waves. | 它间歇发病 |
[17:15] | She’s in a lull now. | 她的状况暂时平稳了 |
[17:20] | I don’t need to tell you, we can’t lose her. | 你应该知道 我们不能失去她 |
[17:23] | She’s gonna be touch and go for a bit. | 她会在鬼门关挣扎一番的 |
[17:27] | And the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[17:29] | If I can’t get the fever spikes under control… | 要是我们控制不住发热 |
[17:40] | A highly placed source tells me | 据一位身居高位的消息人士透露 |
[17:41] | there is currently broad suspicion | 人们普遍怀疑 |
[17:43] | that CNO Tom Chandler is no longer in China, | 国防部长汤姆·钱德勒已不在中国 |
[17:45] | but is, in fact, onboard the Nathan James | 而实际上 他正在内森·詹姆斯号舰上 |
[17:47] | in pursuit of man called Takehaya and the hostages. | 追踪一个名叫素盏呜尊的人以及人质 |
[17:50] | Whether or not they’re making progress, | 至于他们是否有所进展 |
[17:51] | no one can tell us, except the man behind that door, | 除了那扇紧闭的大门之后的那个人 |
[17:54] | which remains closed. | 没有人能告诉我们 |
[17:55] | No questions have been answered today. | 今天尚没有问题得到解答 |
[17:56] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干什么 |
[17:58] | Turn that off. | 关掉它 |
[17:59] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听到这些的 |
[18:01] | So it’s true. | 所以这是真的 |
[18:03] | Judging by your reaction, there’s no good news. | 从你的反应判断 消息不妙 |
[18:05] | Get him out of here. | 让他离开这 |
[18:13] | There’s no one in there. | 里面没人 |
[18:14] | They all left for the night. | 他们都出去过夜了 |
[18:17] | Who told you about Chandler? | 谁告诉你有关钱德勒的事的 |
[18:18] | Who do you think? | 你觉得是谁 |
[18:20] | One of the regional leaders. | 那些地区领导者之一 |
[18:23] | Don’t you see how you’re being manipulated? | 你还不明白你正被人操纵吗 |
[18:25] | I think it’s you | 我认为是你 |
[18:25] | and the administration that are doing the manipulating. | 和现任政府在操纵别人 |
[18:28] | We could freeze your credentials. | 我们可以吊销你的记者证 |
[18:29] | I thought we still had a free press. | 我以为媒体还有言论自由 |
[18:35] | Jacob, this is a sensitive operation. | 雅各布 这是一次敏感的行动 |
[18:38] | I am begging you, do not run that story… | 求你了 别报道这个消息 |
[18:42] | not now. | 先放一放 |
[18:45] | What do I get? | 我这样做有什么好处 |
[18:50] | A sit-down with the president — | 你可以对总统进行访谈 |
[18:52] | – one-on-one. – Today? | -一对一 -今天吗 |
[18:54] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[18:56] | Just give us 24 hours. | 给我们24小时准备 |
[19:01] | You got 12. | 我给你们十二个小时 |
[19:09] | I can’t tell how fast they’re moving. | 我看不出来他们移动得有多快 |
[19:11] | Lucky for us, the motors are very small | 我们很走运 他们的引擎很小 |
[19:13] | and the mines are very large, | 而水雷本身却很大 |
[19:16] | and we’re 1/4 mile from the closest one. | 最近的一个离我们有四百多米 |
[19:18] | Well, how soon till the first one closes in on us? | 那最近的这个追上我们要多久 |
[19:21] | TAO estimates approximately 44 minutes, | 作战官估计大约44分钟 |
[19:24] | with the next wave a few minutes later… | 如果我们能撑过去的话 |
[19:27] | if we’re still here. | 几分钟后又会有下一波 |
[19:36] | Has anyone talked about evacuating the ship | 有没有人想过趁我们还有时间 |
[19:38] | while we still have time? | 撤离战舰 |
[19:39] | We canvassed the crew. | 我们问过船员们 |
[19:42] | No one’s leaving. | 没人想走 |
[19:53] | We already lost one man. | 我们已经失去了一个人 |
[19:53] | I’m not gonna lose another. What do we do? | 我不想再失去一个了 我们该怎么办 |
[19:55] | I say we send the divers out again, | 我提议我们再派出潜水员 |
[19:56] | we attach C-4 charges to each mine, we blow them up one by one. | 在每个水雷上都绑上C4炸药 一个个引爆 |
[19:59] | That could cause a chain reaction | 这会引发连锁反应 |
[20:00] | – and blow the whole minefield. – You got a better idea? | -炸平整个雷区 -你有更好的主意吗 |
[20:03] | Put flotation gear on them. Get them to rise to the surface, | 在水雷上绑浮筒 让它们升到表面上来 |
[20:05] | ship takes them out one by one with the .50-cals. | 我们可以直接用重机枪打炸它们 |
[20:08] | Not enough time. | 时间不够 |
[20:10] | TAO…we still have both Nixies? | 作战官 那两颗鱼雷诱饵还在吗 |
[20:15] | Yes, sir. Full working order. | 是的 长官 状态正常 |
[20:18] | How’s that gonna help us? | 那有什么用 |
[20:21] | We drag a Nixie behind us to fool a torpedo. | 把一个鱼雷诱饵拖在后面就能骗过鱼雷 |
[20:23] | What’s to stop us from having it trick the mines? | 为什么就不能用它骗过水雷 |
[20:28] | Rig the Nixie tube to the batteries on the helo, | 把鱼雷诱饵管装在直升机的电瓶上 |
[20:30] | crank up the sound generator, | 调大声波发生器的音量 |
[20:33] | and tow it through the minefield ahead of us. | 先把它拖过雷区 |
[20:35] | So the sound it puts out | 它放出的声音能让水雷 |
[20:36] | triggers the sonically activated mines to blow | 被声波激活而爆炸 |
[20:38] | and creates a path for the ship. | 给军舰清出一条路 |
[20:40] | And we follow the helo’s track as it clears a lane. | 我们就跟着直升机的航道走 |
[20:45] | How fast can you rig it? | 把它装到直升机上要多久 |
[20:46] | Less than 10, sir. I’m on it. | 十分钟之内 长官 我现在就去 |
[20:52] | Sir, I don’t think Jesse’s helo | 长官 我觉得杰西的直升机 |
[20:55] | can cover enough water in the time that we have. | 在我们仅有的时间里无法覆盖足够的海域 |
[20:57] | You may get a path out, | 你也许能有条通道逃离 |
[20:58] | but by the time it’s clear, | 但是在通道清理干净之前 |
[20:59] | the mines on our flank are gonna take us out. | 我们舰船侧翼的水雷就会把我们消灭掉 |
[21:03] | We can rig the second Nixie | 我们可以把第二个鱼雷诱饵 |
[21:05] | to one of the RHIBs. | 装在其中一个充气艇上 |
[21:06] | You let my team run interference on the weak side. | 让我的队伍在弱侧作掩护 |
[21:08] | You’ll be racing over the mines as the detonate. | 那你就是在和水雷爆炸拼速度 |
[21:11] | We got 100 yards of cable, sir. | 我们有90米的揽绳 长官 |
[21:12] | We — we put the Nixie far enough behind us. | 我们把鱼雷诱饵放在后方足够远的地方 |
[21:15] | It takes the blows. | 由它来承受爆炸的冲击 |
[21:16] | We keep moving through. | 我们保持前进 |
[21:17] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法了 |
[21:27] | Get it done. | 去做吧 |
[21:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:42] | Sir, um… | 长官 |
[21:47] | Driving the RHIB could be a two-man job, | 如果有必要的话 只要两个人 |
[21:50] | if it had to be. | 就能驾驶充气艇 |
[21:52] | Wolf and me, we don’t have wives and kids at home. | 狼和我 我们没有妻子和孩子 |
[21:56] | Green doesn’t need to join. | 格林不需要一起去 |
[22:04] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[22:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[22:07] | Sir. | 长官 |
[22:25] | Kara, it’s May 27th. | 卡拉 现在是5月27日 |
[22:26] | I’m recording this message at… | 我记录这段消息的时间是 |
[22:29] | 1122 hours local time, South China sea. | 当地时间11点22分 位于中国南海 |
[22:32] | You should know Danny will be assigned off the ship, | 我要告诉你的是丹尼会被分配离开这艘舰 |
[22:37] | but in case we don’t make it out of here… | 但是如果我们没能成功逃离 |
[22:43] | …please forward the following message to my children. | 请把这则消息转给我的孩子们 |
[22:51] | Ashley, Sam… | 阿什丽 山姆 |
[22:57] | …I hope to God you never see this. | 我向上帝祈祷你们不会看到这则消息 |
[23:01] | But if you do… | 但是如果你们看到了 |
[23:03] | I wanted you to know… | 我想要你们知道 |
[23:10] | …I wake up every day proud of you. | 我每天都为你们感到骄傲 |
[23:18] | Please never forget that. | 请记住这一点 |
[23:25] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[23:27] | Be kind to each other. | 对对方好一点 |
[23:30] | Help each other whenever you can. | 任何时候都要互相帮助 |
[23:35] | And listen to your grandad once in a while. | 偶尔也听一次爷爷的话 |
[23:36] | He’s a pain, but the older I get, | 他确实很烦人 但是随着年龄的增长 |
[23:38] | the smarter he seems to be. | 我越来越觉得他充满智慧 |
[23:47] | I wish I could have been there more. | 我真希望我能多陪陪你们 |
[23:54] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你们知道这一点 |
[24:27] | You’ll be with Jesse on the helo. | 你会和杰西一起上直升机 |
[24:30] | Gator’s gonna chart the coordinates, | 领航员会标出坐标 |
[24:32] | you and Lieutenant Green will cover the lookouts. | 你和格林上尉负责观察 |
[24:34] | You’re putting me out of harm’s way. | 你这是让我远离危险 |
[24:36] | We don’t come out of this, get to Okinawa any way you can. | 如果我们没撑过去 你就想办法回冲绳 |
[24:40] | Convince the president to send our other ships, | 说服总统让他派其他船 |
[24:42] | find our people. | 来找我们的人 |
[24:44] | Bring them back. | 把他们带回去 |
[24:46] | Green! | 格林 |
[24:48] | You’re lookout on the helo! | 你在直升机上做观察员 |
[24:51] | – What? – That’s a two-man job! | -什么 -这活需要两个人做 |
[24:53] | Lookout, helo, now! | 观察员 直升机 现在就去 |
[25:01] | Hundred yards of cable. | 线拉长一点 |
[25:24] | It was leaked. | 消息泄露了 |
[25:24] | – And who leaked it? – He wouldn’t tell me. | -谁泄露的 -他不肯告诉我 |
[25:26] | It could’ve been any one of them. | 可能是他们中间任何一个 |
[25:27] | What does it matter now? | 现在问这些又有什么用 |
[25:29] | It sounds like you got their backs up | 看起来你军事管制的威胁 |
[25:30] | when you threatened martial law. | 惹毛他们了 |
[25:31] | For all we know, it could be the leaders | 也许就是那些领导人 |
[25:33] | stoking the flames with their people. | 对他们的民众煽风点火 |
[25:34] | And even if they are, | 即便是这样 |
[25:35] | we can’t risk going toe-to-toe with them right now. | 我们现在也不能冒险和他们对峙 |
[25:37] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[25:38] | The crisis in Asia trumps our domestic agenda. | 亚洲的危机打击了我们国内的计划 |
[25:41] | We need to throw them a bone, | 我们要给他们尝点甜头 |
[25:42] | make some kind of concession. | 做出些让步 |
[25:44] | Unless the James makes it out of that minefield. | 除非詹姆斯号能顺利离开那个雷区 |
[25:46] | I’m sorry, Kara. | 对不起 卡拉 |
[25:47] | I know your husband’s on that ship, | 我知道你丈夫在那艘船上 |
[25:48] | but we can not count on the James surviving to bail us out. | 但我们不能指望詹姆斯号逃出来拯救我们 |
[25:52] | Even if they do, there’s no bailing us out. | 哪怕他们做到了 也没有办法能救我们 |
[25:55] | The leaders smell blood in the water. | 那些领导人已经蠢蠢欲动了 |
[25:56] | What do you want to give them? | 你想给他们什么 |
[25:57] | Nothing, except maybe my middle finger. | 什么都不想给 除了中指 |
[25:59] | – Sir – Nothing, Alex. | -先生 -什么都不给 亚历克斯 |
[26:01] | We give them nothing. | 我们什么都不给他们 |
[26:04] | CNO on the bridge. | 海军作战部长到达舰桥 |
[26:05] | How far to the closest mine? | 距离最近的水雷还有多远 |
[26:08] | 110 yards, sir. | 大约100米 长官 |
[26:10] | 8 minutes till impact. | 8分钟后撞击 |
[26:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:38] | Nathan James, RHIB is in position. | 内森·詹姆斯号 充气艇已就位 |
[26:40] | – Commence engine engagement procedure. – Aye, sir. | -开始启动引擎 -是 长官 |
[26:42] | OOD, engage shafts port and starboard. | 值日官 启动双传动轴 |
[26:45] | Engage shafts port and starboard. | 启动双传动轴 |
[26:47] | Engaging. | 启动 |
[26:52] | We have turns on port shaft. | 左轴开启 |
[26:53] | We have turns on starboard shaft. | 右轴开启 |
[26:55] | Releasing the Nixie now. | 释放拖曳鱼雷诱饵 |
[27:02] | OOD, ahead 2/3 knots. | 值日官 2/3节前进 |
[27:05] | We do not want to wake up those mines. | 避免惊动那些水雷 |
[27:07] | We stay a Quiet One. | 保持一级静默航行状态 |
[27:10] | CCS, CIC, maintain Quiet One. | 控制室 作战中心 保持一级静默状态 |
[27:12] | Helm, no less than 1,000 yards from that helo. | 舵手 与直升机距离不得小于900米 |
[27:16] | – Give it room to work in front of us. – Aye, sir. | -给它留够操作空间 -明白 长官 |
[27:30] | Approaching the first set now, sir. | 靠近第一组水雷 长官 |
[27:32] | Port side. | 左舷 |
[27:51] | Five degrees starboard! | 右转五度 |
[27:54] | Come to 0-2-1-2. | 方位 0-2-1-2 |
[27:57] | The next group is right — | 下一组在 |
[28:05] | There! | 那里 |
[28:06] | That was close. | 好险 |
[28:07] | Two more sets. | 还有两组 |
[28:13] | Cruz and Wolf, you’re up. | 克鲁兹和狼人 该你们了 |
[28:14] | Port side. | 左舷 |
[28:16] | Steady now. | 稳住 |
[28:20] | Got three of them coming right up, bearing 2-2-5. | 有三个正在靠近 方向2-2-5 |
[28:31] | Nicely done, gentlemen. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[28:37] | How many was that? | 那一堆有多少个 |
[28:38] | I count 12. | 有12个 |
[29:16] | Sir, maintaining current speed, | 长官 按照现有速度 |
[29:18] | we’ll reach the end of the minefield | 我们会在四分钟内 |
[29:19] | in less than four minutes. | 通过雷区 |
[29:21] | How we doing, Green? | 情况怎样 格林 |
[29:25] | That’s four! | 四组了 |
[29:27] | How many left along this line? | 这一排还剩下多少 |
[29:28] | I count three remaining. | 还剩下三个 |
[29:34] | There! Hold that. | 那里 稳住 |
[29:36] | 200 yards on this bearing. | 这个方向大概180米 |
[29:38] | By our count, we’ve got three sets left, sir. | 按照我们的计算 还剩下三组 长官 |
[29:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:42] | Alpha team, 2 more sets — 100 yards off our starboard bow. | 阿尔法小队 还有两组 右舷90米处 |
[29:45] | Bearing 1-6-5. | 方向1-6-5 |
[29:47] | Got it, sir. On it. | 收到 长官 马上行动 |
[29:49] | Brace, Wolf. We’re turning. | 抓好了 狼 要转向了 |
[29:56] | Alpha team, we’ve got the same problem midships port side. | 阿尔法小队 左舷中部遇到同样问题 |
[29:59] | Heading to your port side. | 向左舷前进 |
[30:01] | Permission to increase speed, sir. | 请求批准加速 长官 |
[30:03] | No more than 15 knots. | 不得超过15节 |
[30:04] | We don’t want your engine noise | 不能让发动机的噪音 |
[30:05] | to set off the whole damn minefield. | 引爆整个雷区 |
[30:08] | Aye aye, Captain. | 明白 舰长 |
[30:13] | Hydrophone effects. | 水听器效应 |
[30:14] | I hear hydrophone effects, sir. | 我听到了水听器效应 长官 |
[30:16] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[30:22] | Captain, we’ve got hydrophone effects. | 舰长 发现水听器效应 |
[30:24] | – Torpedo incoming. – Where? | -鱼雷袭来 -方位 |
[30:26] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[30:27] | Where the hell did that come from? | 鱼雷是从哪来的 |
[30:29] | Calculating vector, sir. | 正在计算向量 长官 |
[30:30] | All engines ahead flank! | 全速向侧翼前进 |
[30:32] | Sonar, radar, find me a contact. | 声纳 雷达 给我把目标找出来 |
[30:34] | There’s a ship out there somewhere. | 有艘船在附近 |
[30:37] | Wolf, Cruz, be advised — torpedo incoming. | 狼 克鲁兹 留意 鱼雷袭来 |
[30:41] | Inbound. 7 miles out, doing…60 knots. | 鱼雷来袭 11公里外 速度60节 |
[30:51] | We have not swept all the mines, sir! | 我们尚未扫清水雷 长官 |
[30:53] | You are not clear to overtake us! | 超过我们并不安全 |
[30:57] | Sir, no room to evade port or starboard. | 长官 左右舷都没有空间避开 |
[30:59] | Sir, torpedo appears to be a VA-111 | 长官 鱼雷为VA-111型 |
[31:02] | big enough to blow the entire minefield around us. | 能够将我们周围整个雷区引爆 |
[31:04] | TAO, what’s the bearing on that torpedo? | 作战官 鱼雷方位如何 |
[31:08] | Bearing 2-4-0 to the ship — 2-4-5 to you. | 相对船方位2-4-0 相对你方2-4-5 |
[31:14] | You got that? | 你明白吗 |
[31:16] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[31:23] | What are they doing? | 他们要做什么 |
[31:28] | They’re going for the torpedo. | 他们在向鱼雷前进 |
[31:30] | Holy shit. They’re trying to intercept it. | 天哪 他们想进行拦截 |
[31:32] | Can that work? | 能成功吗 |
[31:36] | If they don’t intercept far enough out, | 如果他们拦截的距离不够远 |
[31:38] | the shock waves will set all the mines off | 冲击波会引爆所有水雷 |
[31:40] | and kill everyone anyway. | 所有人都要死 |
[31:41] | Wolf, let out as much line as you can. | 狼 缆绳放越长越好 |
[31:46] | Captain, 15 knots will not allow us to intercept. | 舰长 速度15节不够让我们拦截 |
[31:48] | Sir, the Nixie needs to hit that torpedo | 长官 鱼雷诱饵需要 |
[31:50] | beyond the edge of the minefield. | 在雷区外击中鱼雷 |
[31:52] | – Gun it, Cruz. – Copy that, sir. | -全速前进 克鲁兹 -收到 长官 |
[32:10] | Disengage overpower governors. | 解除调速器 |
[32:14] | Jesse, you need to hustle. | 杰西 加快速度 |
[32:16] | Those mines are gonna be exploding | 如果我们离你再近一些 |
[32:17] | right under our bow if we get any closer to you. | 水雷就会在船首下爆炸 |
[32:19] | I go any faster, I’m gonna pull the Nixie out of the water. | 再加速鱼雷诱饵就要被拽出水面了 |
[32:29] | Cruz, 400 yards. | 克鲁兹 365米 |
[32:31] | Flare to starboard on my call. | 等我的信号向右闪避 |
[32:33] | Hold on, Wolf! | 坚持住 狼 |
[32:36] | 300 yards. | 270米 |
[32:37] | Hold 2-4-5. Now 2-4-7. | 保持方向2-4-5 现在2-4-7 |
[32:41] | When this thing goes, you do your damndest to stay in that boat. | 它爆炸时你们千万别落水 |
[32:44] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[32:49] | 200 yards. | 180米 |
[32:52] | 100 yards. Brace! | 90米 准备 |
[32:56] | When it goes… | 它爆炸时 |
[32:58] | dive down, lie flat, hold on. | 趴低 平躺 抓紧 |
[33:03] | Fire in 3, 2, 1… | 爆炸倒计时 3 2 1 |
[33:06] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[33:24] | Shockwave coming! | 冲击波要来了 |
[33:26] | Brace! Brace! Brace! | 准备 准备 准备 |
[33:52] | TAO. | 作战官 |
[34:00] | We’re clear, Captain. | 安全 舰长 |
[34:06] | Wolf, Cruz, come in, over. | 狼 科鲁兹 请回答 完毕 |
[34:17] | Lookouts to the rail. | 观察员就位 |
[34:22] | Prepare to form a search party. | 准备搜救队 |
[34:24] | Wolf, Cruz, come in, over. | 狼 科鲁兹 请回答 完毕 |
[34:49] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[34:51] | You got them? | 找到他们了吗 |
[35:03] | Burk? | 伯克 |
[35:05] | There’s no sign of them, sir. | 还没有发现他们 长官 |
[35:07] | Just some pieces of the RHIB. | 只有些硬壳充气艇的碎片 |
[35:14] | How you doing on fuel, Jesse? | 燃料情况如何 杰西 |
[35:16] | Uh, plenty. | 足够 |
[35:18] | Going in for another sweep now. | 再次搜索 |
[35:21] | North-northwest heading 3-3-0 to 3-4-3. | 北西北 由方向3-3-0转到3-4-3 |
[35:38] | That torpedo came from somewhere. | 鱼雷总得有个出处 |
[35:40] | No contacts on radar or sonar, sir. | 雷达和声纳都没有发现 长官 |
[35:42] | These islands here, they could be taking cover anywhere. | 这里这么多小岛 他们躲在哪都有可能 |
[36:50] | We’re taking another pass, sir. | 我们走另一条航道 长官 |
[36:55] | Green? | 格林 |
[36:57] | I got nothing, sir. | 没有发现 长官 |
[37:41] | There! There! | 那里 那里 |
[37:49] | God damn. | 上帝啊 |
[37:52] | Captain, you’re never gonna believe this. | 舰长 你绝对不会相信的 |
[37:56] | We got them. | 我们找到他们了 |
[37:58] | We got them, sir. We got them. | 我们找到他们了 长官 找到了 |
[38:03] | All right! | 悠着点 |
[38:18] | – Yes! – Coming home to Mother. | -太好了 -准备回舰 |
[38:38] | Watch yourself. Got him. | 小心点 接到他了 |
[38:53] | Sir, we have word from Nathan James. | 先生 有内森·詹姆斯号的消息 |
[38:55] | They made it out of the minefield. | 他们成功驶出了水雷区 |
[38:58] | They think they’re closing in on Takehaya. | 他们认为快找到素盏鸣尊了 |
[39:03] | We live to fight another day. | 我们又可以继续战斗了 |
[39:20] | Make yourself at home. | 不用拘束 |
[39:25] | You’ve got a soft spot for him. | 你特别在乎他 |
[39:31] | Green. | 格林 |
[39:33] | He’s my best operator. | 他是我最好的操作员 |
[39:37] | I wanted you protected… | 我希望如果出现情况 |
[39:40] | if it went to hell. | 也能保护好你 |
[39:43] | So you’ve got a soft spot for me? | 那你也在乎我吗 |
[39:45] | That’s never been much of a secret. | 这不是明摆着的吗 |
[39:54] | I’ve always run things as a solo operation. | 我一向独来独往 |
[40:01] | Must be such a burden, having to make all those decisions… | 要做这么多决定肯定负担很大吧 |
[40:06] | everyone’s lives in your hands. | 所有人的命都捏在你手里 |
[40:10] | It’s the job. | 这是我的职责 |
[40:15] | Well… you do it with grace. | 你做得很好 |
[40:41] | I really did not want to lose you today. | 我今天特别害怕会失去你 |
[41:05] | I’m gonna get there, Mike. | 我来了 迈克 |