时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Nathan James, this is Fleet Command. Come in. Over. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是舰队指挥部 请回答 完毕 |
[00:09] | Nathan James, this is Fleet Command. Come in. Over. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是舰队指挥部 请回答 完毕 |
[00:14] | Nathan James, this is Fleet Command. Come in. Over. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是舰队指挥部 请回答 完毕 |
[00:18] | Dear Maria, earlier this morning, | 亲爱的玛丽亚 今天早上 |
[00:21] | our team executed a mission to rescue the sailors | 我们小组执行了一项任务 |
[00:24] | who were taken from Vietnam. | 营救在越南被抓走的船员 |
[00:28] | We were successful, but not without losses. | 任务成功了 但是我们也承受了损失 |
[00:34] | Your brother, Javier, was among the three brave sailors | 你的兄弟 哈维尔 是三个 |
[00:37] | who gave their lives in the operation. | 英勇献身的士兵之一 |
[00:42] | This was not the first time he put himself | 这并不是他第一次 |
[00:43] | in harm’s way for his shipmates. | 为了同伴将自己陷入险境 |
[00:47] | And I can honestly say that I’m alive today | 并且我今天能够活下来 |
[00:50] | because of him. | 都是因为他 |
[00:55] | Javier was more than a sailor, Maria. | 哈维尔并不仅是一个士兵 玛丽亚 |
[00:59] | He was a hero. | 他是一个英雄 |
[01:03] | He was not alone in his last moments. | 他走的时候并不孤单 |
[01:06] | His last thoughts were of you and his beloved nephews. | 他最后挂念的是你和他深爱的侄子们 |
[01:13] | Javier never gave up and never gave in. | 哈维尔从未放弃 从未屈服 |
[01:17] | And he lives on in the hearts of those of us | 曾经能和他并肩作战是我们的荣幸 |
[01:19] | who were lucky to serve with him. | 他永远活在我们心中 |
[01:23] | God bless. | 上帝保佑 |
[02:34] | Sir, we’ve reached Macclesfield Bank,bearing 1-6-0. | 长官 我们已经靠近中沙群岛 方位1-6-0 |
[02:37] | Very well. | 很好 |
[02:38] | Keep the islands to the north | 保持岛群在我们北方 |
[02:40] | and maneuvering options open. | 保持机动 |
[02:41] | Steer clear of any bottlenecks if possible. | 尽可能绕开狭窄处 |
[02:43] | Yes, sir. I will. | 收到 长官 |
[02:44] | Captain on the Bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[02:54] | My “Take it easy” speeches never worked on you. | 我每次让你”放轻松”都不起作用 |
[02:57] | Now I get it. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[02:59] | And the others? | 其他人怎么样了 |
[03:01] | They’re taking the time they need. | 他们需要一点时间 |
[03:05] | Kumonosu Island is 45 nautical miles | 蛛网岛在我们 |
[03:06] | in our rear view mirror. | 后方45海里 |
[03:08] | We’re heading south-southeast at 25 knots. | 我们以25节航速向南东南方向前进 |
[03:11] | Still operating at EMCON Alpha One. | 依然施行电磁管制 |
[03:15] | They must’ve been hiding | 他们肯定隐藏在 |
[03:15] | on the northeast side of Takehaya’s Island. | 素盏呜尊那个岛的东北侧 |
[03:18] | We know what kind of ship? | 知道是什么类型的船吗 |
[03:21] | Peng has four guided missile destroyers. | 彭有四艘导弹驱逐舰 |
[03:24] | We need to let POTUS know you’re all alive | 我们得让总统知道你们还活着 |
[03:26] | and back on the ship. | 并且已经回到船上 |
[03:28] | But first, we need to get far enough away from the Chinese | 但是我们得先离开中国足够远 |
[03:30] | so they don’t track our broadcast | 以免他们追踪到我们的广播 |
[03:31] | and blow us out of the water. | 把我们干掉 |
[03:33] | So we move as fast as possible. | 所以我们要尽可能快的移动 |
[03:37] | And our new houseguest? | 我们的新客人怎么样了 |
[03:38] | Doc Rios just pulled a bullet out of his arm. | 里欧斯医生刚从他手臂里取出一颗子弹 |
[03:41] | When he’s ready, we’ll talk. | 等他准备好 我们会审问他的 |
[03:43] | Attention in the Pilot House. This is Captain Chandler. | 驾驶舱注意 这里是钱德勒舰长 |
[03:47] | Captain Slattery has the ship. | 斯莱特里舰长现在接手指挥 |
[04:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:40] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[04:42] | And alive… | 并且还活着 |
[04:46] | thanks to the people you tortured. | 多亏了你折磨过的人 |
[04:54] | Your pirates arrived in Vietnam on three ships. | 你手下的海盗之前驾驶三艘船去越南 |
[04:58] | Should I be expecting a rescue attempt? | 我是不是该防备他们来营救你 |
[05:03] | How did you know to find my people at that nightclub? | 你怎么会知道我的人在那家夜店 |
[05:05] | Who you working with? | 你的同伙是谁 |
[05:10] | Captain… | 队长 |
[05:13] | you are a prisoner on this ship… | 在这艘船上你只是个囚犯 |
[05:15] | You and your wife. | 你和你的妻子都是 |
[05:21] | What else do you want? | 你还想要什么 |
[05:24] | It is over. | 都结束了 |
[05:26] | You poisoned my country. You killed us all. | 你毒害了我的国家 害死了我们所有人 |
[05:30] | – You know who I am. – I know what I know. | -你知道我是什么人 -我只相信我看到的 |
[05:33] | Then know this — | 那请你搞清楚 |
[05:35] | You captured and tortured the very individuals | 你拘捕和折磨的人 |
[05:39] | who would’ve helped you and your country — | 正是那些帮助你和你的国家的人 |
[05:42] | the sailors who brought Asia the cure. | 正是那些给亚洲带去治愈药的水手 |
[05:44] | That was no cure! | 那根本不是治愈药 |
[05:50] | While aboard this ship, | 只要你在这艘船上 |
[05:51] | you are protected by the Geneva Convention | 就受到《日内瓦公约》的庇护 |
[05:54] | and by the humanity | 麦克·斯莱特里舰长 |
[05:55] | of Captain Mike Slattery and this crew. | 与所有船员出于人性也不会伤害你 |
[05:57] | But make no mistake, when we reach the States, | 但别误会 当我们回到美国 |
[06:00] | you will be charged with war crimes | 你将被以战争罪起诉 |
[06:01] | and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. | 并会在法律允许范围内给予最大惩处 |
[06:06] | I will be dead by then. | 那时候我就死了 |
[06:33] | Sailor. | 水手 |
[06:35] | Sailor. | 水手 |
[06:40] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[06:42] | I have to be judicious with the antimalarial treatment | 因为她怀孕了 所以我在用抗疟疾药时 |
[06:44] | because of her pregnancy. | 得特别小心谨慎 |
[06:45] | – Did you test her blood? – Yes, sir. | -测试过她的血了吗 -是的 长官 |
[06:47] | Both Kyoko and her husband | 京子和她丈夫的血液中 |
[06:49] | have the virus and the cure in their bloodstream. | 都具有病毒和治愈药成分 |
[06:52] | – The cure is just not working. – Then you need to run more tests. | -但治愈药不起作用 -那你得多测试几次 |
[06:54] | Sir, now that Dr. Scott’s lab is broken down, | 长官 如今斯科特博士的实验室已经毁了 |
[06:57] | I don’t have the equipment to do extensive blood work. | 我没有设备来做全面的血液测试 |
[07:00] | And even if I did… | 即使我有那些设备 |
[07:03] | I’m not Dr. Scott. | 我也不是斯科特博士 |
[07:13] | Just do what you can. | 尽力而为吧 |
[07:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:31] | TAO, EW surface contact on passive. | 作战官 发现水上信号 |
[07:34] | Bearing approximately 0-2-0. | 大约在0-2-0方位 |
[07:36] | – How far? – Based on signal strength, it’s close. | -多远 -根据信号强度判断 很近 |
[07:39] | Could be 10, 15 miles. | 大概16到24公里左右 |
[07:41] | Bridge, CIC. | 舰桥 战斗信息中心 |
[07:42] | EW’s detecting a radar signal at 0-2-0. | 电子系统在0-2-0方位探测到雷达信号 |
[07:45] | Request bearing clear or foul. | 请求观察是否有发现 |
[07:46] | – We should have a visual. – Lookouts? | -我们应该能看得到 -观察员 |
[07:49] | Surface lookouts be advised. | 水面观察员请留意 |
[07:51] | Passive radar reports contact bearing approximately 0-2-0. | 被动雷达在大约0-2-0方位发现信号 |
[07:55] | Requesting reports. | 请求报告 |
[07:56] | We have an ID on our radar? | 雷达上能辨明来源吗 |
[07:57] | 3-D, sir. Navy navigational. | 3-D 长官 是海军导航 |
[07:59] | – Definitely military. – That’s one of Peng’s. | -绝对是军用船只 -那是彭的军舰 |
[08:03] | We’re picking up their radar intermittently. | 我们断断续续的收到他们的雷达信号 |
[08:05] | It’s bleeding through the surrounding islands. | 从周围的岛屿传过来 |
[08:06] | As soon as they get a direct line, | 一旦他们直接探测到我们 |
[08:08] | they’re gonna lock on us with fire control. | 火力也就能锁定我们了 |
[08:12] | Bridge? CIC. | 舰桥 战斗信息中心 |
[08:13] | Recommend adjusting course to stay within this island chain. | 建议改变航向留在岛链范围内 |
[08:16] | – OOD, make course 1-4-0. – OOD, aye. | -值日官 改变航向1-4-0 -值日官收到 |
[08:18] | Helm, make course 1-4-0. | 舵手 改变航向1-4-0 |
[08:20] | Lookout reports no contacts down that bearing. | 观察员报告信号方向没有发现目标 |
[08:25] | A signal that powerful, | 这么强的信号 |
[08:27] | why can’t we see the ship on the horizon? | 为什么海平线上看不到船呢 |
[08:41] | Because it’s not one ship. | 因为那不是一艘船 |
[08:45] | Instead of one strong signal close by, | 并不是在附近有一个强信号 |
[08:48] | it’s four normal signals further out. | 而是在远处有四个普通信号 |
[08:51] | Peng sent his entire fleet. | 彭把整个舰队都派来了 |
[08:55] | Go dark. | 关灯 |
[08:59] | Darken ship. Darken ship. | 灯火管制 灯火管制 |
[09:01] | All non-essential equipment off. | 关闭所有非必要设备 |
[09:02] | Decks clear of non-essential personnel. | 非必要人员离开甲板 |
[09:04] | Darken ship. Darken ship. | 灯火管制 灯火管制 |
[09:15] | Charlie’s still sweeping us on our starboard. | C舰还在右舷方向探测我们 |
[09:18] | We’re at 23 seconds. | 间隔23秒 |
[09:19] | Charlie contact is strong, bearing drift to port. | C舰信号很强 方向转至左舷 |
[09:22] | I copy. | 收到 |
[09:23] | Finding your bearings, Miss Cooper? | 找不到方向了吗 库珀 |
[09:25] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[09:26] | Give it a minute. Your eyes will adjust. | 稍等一下 眼睛会适应的 |
[09:29] | Stand here. | 原地别动 |
[09:30] | First time on a darkened ship? | 第一次见识灯火管制吗 |
[09:32] | I thought you said she was Navy, Tom. | 你不是说她曾是海军吗 汤姆 |
[09:33] | Naval intelligence doesn’t spend much time on small-boys. | 海军情报局不玩这种小把戏 |
[09:36] | Captain Slattery? | 斯莱特里舰长 |
[09:39] | Gator, where are they? | 领航员 他们在哪 |
[09:40] | All four contacts are north of our position, sir. | 四个信号都在我们北方 长官 |
[09:42] | Still nothing from Alpha or Bravo. | 还没有收到A舰和B舰的信号 |
[09:44] | The four Chinese ships are spreading out, | 四艘中国战舰分散开了 |
[09:46] | looking for us. So far, we’ve done a good job | 在找我们 目前我们 |
[09:48] | dodging in and out of their radar sweeps | 正在利用岛链隐藏 |
[09:50] | using the island chain to mask ourselves. | 他们的雷达一时难以发现我们 |
[09:51] | They haven’t IDed us yet. | 他们还没确认我们的身份 |
[09:53] | OOD, recommend course… | 值日官 建议航向 |
[09:55] | There you are. Now you can see me. | 好了 现在你能看到我了 |
[09:58] | 30 seconds since last contact. | 距离上次发现信号30秒 |
[10:00] | – So then what’s the plan? – We hide. | -那现在怎么办 -藏起来 |
[10:03] | Right now, our best offense is a good defense. | 现在 防御就是最好的攻击 |
[10:06] | Hence the darkness. | 所以关灯 |
[10:08] | Hence the darkness. | 所以关灯 |
[10:10] | TAO, new surface contact on passive radar. | 作战官 被动雷达再次监测到海面信号 |
[10:12] | This looks to be… yes, this must be Delta. | 看起来像 没错 肯定是D舰 |
[10:15] | I can’t believe they don’t see us. | 真不敢相信他们没发现我们 |
[10:17] | They see us. They just don’t know it. | 他们发现了 只是不知道是我们 |
[10:19] | Delta contact, bearing 0-0-2 confirmed. | D舰信号 方位0-0-2 |
[10:22] | This is another Luyang III Class Destroyer. | 又是一个庐阳3级驱逐舰 |
[10:25] | Hard left rudder, steady course 0-9-0. Speed 6 knots. | 左满舵 保持航向0-9-0 速度6节 |
[10:27] | Aye, sir. Helmsman, come to course 0-9-0. | 是 长官 舵手 航向0-9-0 |
[10:35] | They’re converging on us. | 他们的交汇点就在我们这里 |
[10:39] | Three ships still hitting us. | 三艘战舰还在接近 |
[10:40] | If we can get around this island, | 如果我们可以绕到这座岛后 |
[10:42] | we’ll be completely masked. | 就能完全被遮挡住 |
[10:49] | We’re losing ground cover on the turn. | 我们一旦转弯就会失去陆地掩护 |
[10:51] | Increase to 12 knots. | 加速到十二节 |
[10:52] | Aye. Increasing speed to 12 knots. | 遵命 加速到十二节 |
[10:56] | Delta fading. | D舰信号减弱中 |
[10:58] | Fading. | 减弱中 |
[11:01] | Fading. | 减弱中 |
[11:05] | Fading. | 减弱中 |
[11:08] | We’re clear. No longer being hit by any navigational radar. | 安全 暂时没有被任何导航雷达扫描到 |
[11:14] | We’ve got island cover. | 现在有岛作掩护 |
[11:16] | Bring up the red lights. | 红灯打开 |
[11:24] | This is Jacob Barnes for AMT News, | 我是AMT新闻的雅各布·巴尔内斯 |
[11:26] | reporting live from the St. Louis courthouse. | 来自圣路易斯法院的现场报道 |
[11:28] | – Hail them again.- U.S.S. Nathan James, | -再呼叫他们一次 -美军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[11:30] | this is fleet command hailing you on Navy Red. Over. | 这是来自舰队指挥部的海军红呼叫 完毕 |
[11:32] | …President Jeffrey Michener has vowed to dedicate | 杰夫瑞·米切纳总统誓言将 |
[11:34] | every available resource to the swift rescue… | 竭尽任何资源来协助快速营救… |
[11:36] | See, this is the same kind of interference Val was getting. | 你看 这就是瓦尔之前说的信号干扰 |
[11:39] | Do you think that’s why they’re not answering? | 你觉得他们是因此而无回应吗 |
[11:40] | It comes and it goes and it screws up our video feed, | 这杂讯来来回回 破坏我们的视频接收 |
[11:43] | but the audio channel, that stays clear. | 但是音频仍保持畅通 |
[11:45] | 7 hours, 13 minutes. Where the hell are they? | 七小时又十三分钟 他们到底在哪 |
[11:48] | Sir, Shackelton and Hayward are a day away | 长官 沙克顿号和海华德号 |
[11:50] | from the James’s last known coordinates. | 距离詹姆斯号最后出现坐标仅一天航程 |
[11:52] | – We’ve sent them the latest intel — – Another day. | -已经发给他们最新信息 -又要一天时间 |
[11:54] | …though that was several hours ago now, | …已经是几小时前了 |
[11:56] | and leadership has since fallen silent, | 领导层也保持沉默 |
[11:58] | leaving us to wonder what it might mean. | 我们不禁猜测 这意味着什么 |
[12:01] | – Try ’em again. – Yes, sir. | -再试一次 -是 长官 |
[12:02] | U.S.S. Nathan James, | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 |
[12:03] | this is fleet command hailing you on Navy Red. Over. | 这是来自舰队指挥部的海军红呼叫 完毕 |
[12:19] | Please. Sit. | 请 坐吧 |
[12:29] | We tested your blood. | 我们化验了你的血液 |
[12:31] | Yours and your wife’s. | 你和你妻子的 |
[12:34] | The cure that runs through your veins is the very same | 在你血液中流动的治愈药 |
[12:36] | as the one that runs through mine, | 和我身上的一模一样 |
[12:38] | except for some reason, it’s not working on you. | 但某种原因使得药在你身上没有疗效 |
[12:41] | Until Doc Rios can get his new lab running, | 要等到里欧斯医生弄好他的新实验室 |
[12:44] | we won’t know why. | 我们才能得知原因 |
[12:45] | So…here I am again. | 所以 我又来了 |
[13:02] | I want details about what happened | 我要知道你们接受治愈药后 |
[13:04] | after you received the cure. | 发生的一切 |
[13:07] | You can keep fighting us, thinking we’re monsters, | 你可以继续反抗 把我们当作恶魔 |
[13:11] | or you can cooperate, | 或是你可以配合 |
[13:13] | help us figure out what went wrong and how to fix it. | 帮我们查明哪里出错 如何补救 |
[13:23] | I heard the call over the radio. | 我从无线电收到呼叫 |
[13:27] | The Americans are coming with the cure. | 说美国人带着治愈药来了 |
[13:31] | We rushed to the port, thousands of us. | 我们匆匆赶到港口 上千个人 |
[13:35] | Survivors. | 生还者 |
[13:42] | The ships arrived. | 船只抵达了 |
[13:46] | American ships. | 美国的船 |
[13:49] | And we lined up to receive our injections. | 我们排队接受注射 |
[13:55] | They told us to spread out, | 他要我们分散开 |
[13:59] | to pass the cure on to the rest of our people. | 把治愈药传给其他人 |
[14:05] | Soon… | 很快 |
[14:07] | there was no way to tell | 就没人知道 |
[14:09] | who had the cure and who did not…. | 到底谁分到治愈药了 |
[14:14] | because everyone died. | 因为人都死了 |
[14:17] | But other than the U.S. Navy, | 但除了美国海军 |
[14:20] | who had custody of the cargo once it landed? | 还有谁对运来的货物有监管权 |
[14:23] | Could someone have tampered with the doses on the pier? | 会不会有人在码头对药物动了手脚 |
[14:26] | – No. – How can you be so sure? | -不可能 -你怎么那么肯定 |
[14:28] | We delivered to dozens of countries on this ship. | 我们用这艘船向很多个国家送过治愈药 |
[14:31] | We always worked with the local partners — | 我们在当地都有合作伙伴 |
[14:32] | I was a local partner, Captain. | 我就是合作伙伴 舰长 |
[14:36] | My crew was there. | 我的船员都在那儿 |
[14:38] | We’d made sure everyone received a dose. | 我们确保每个人都得到了治愈药 |
[14:43] | I was in charge. | 我是负责人 |
[14:48] | I was responsible. | 都是我的责任 |
[14:51] | That’s why you wanted those ships out of Okinawa. | 所以你才想让那些船离开冲绳 |
[14:55] | That’s why you wanted to punish the people | 所以你才想惩罚那些 |
[14:56] | that brought you the cure. | 给你带来治愈药的人 |
[15:03] | But why work with Peng? | 但你为什么要与彭合作 |
[15:06] | – I did not work with Peng. – Oh, come on. | -我没有和彭合作 -别撒谎了 |
[15:09] | The coincidence is too great. | 不可能这么巧 |
[15:11] | You kidnapped my men in Hai Phong | 你在海防绑架了我们的人 |
[15:13] | at precisely the same moment | 与此同时 |
[15:14] | Peng blows up my plane in Hong Kong? | 彭在香港炸了我们的飞机 |
[15:17] | I do not call that coincidence, Captain. | 这不能叫做巧合 舰长 |
[15:23] | I call that luck. | 那是运气 |
[16:13] | I’d like to have a moment alone with my client, please. | 我想跟我的委托人单独谈谈 |
[16:23] | If you need anything, I’m right outside the door. | 有事的话 我就在门外 |
[16:41] | – Mr. Curtis – You ain’t my lawyer. | -柯蒂斯先生 -你不是我的律师 |
[16:45] | No, sir. I’m not. I’m a reporter. | 不 先生 我是一名记者 |
[16:55] | For the murder of Dr. Rachel Scott, | 你因谋杀蕾切尔·斯科特博士 |
[16:57] | you were given a military tribunal, | 而被移交军事法庭 |
[16:59] | so the case was sealed. | 所以案件档案被封存了 |
[17:01] | Nobody’s ever really gotten a chance to hear | 没人有机会真正听到 |
[17:03] | your end of the story. | 你的供词 |
[17:05] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[17:07] | About your time… | 关于你 |
[17:09] | …with the Immune Army. | 和免疫者大军的事 |
[17:10] | More specifically, your interactions | 具体地说 你和现任总统 |
[17:12] | with now-President Jeffrey Michener. | 杰弗里•米切纳的关系 |
[17:27] | Ain’t you gonna call “Action”? | 你不说”开始”吗 |
[17:32] | Did he tell you he was the President? | 他告诉过你他是总统吗 |
[17:33] | – Did he even know? – No. | -他知道吗 -不知道 |
[17:35] | We didn’t know he was President when we met him. | 我们遇见他的时候不知道他是总统 |
[17:37] | The way he was moaning and crying? | 他就那样不断呻吟 喊叫 |
[17:39] | – About what? – About killing all those people inside the safe zone. | -哭喊什么 -他害死了安全区里的所有人 |
[17:43] | What do you mean? He was Secretary of HUD. | 什么意思 他是住房与城区发展部长 |
[17:44] | He set up the quarantine. | 他建立的隔离区 |
[17:46] | Except he broke it. | 是他破坏的隔离区 |
[17:47] | He brought a sick kid into the stadium. | 他把一个病孩子带到了体育场 |
[17:51] | And after that, that virus tore through the state | 之后病毒就蔓延到全国了 |
[17:53] | pretty quick. | 速度惊人 |
[17:55] | Jeffrey was a mess, boy, | 杰弗里真的一团糟 |
[17:57] | walking around like a zombie, ranting and raving. | 像僵尸一样行走 大声咆哮 胡言乱语 |
[18:00] | “I did it. I killed them all.” | “是我干的 是我害死了他们” |
[18:03] | He didn’t know which way was up. | 他不知道到底应该怎么办 |
[18:06] | And then he found us. | 然后他就找到了我们 |
[18:12] | Mr. President, these documents clearly show | 总统先生 这些文件很明确地显示 |
[18:15] | that you authorized to have your son transported | 你下令把你的儿子 |
[18:18] | from a known hot zone in Michigan down to Florida. | 从重灾区密歇根送到了佛罗里达 |
[18:20] | It’s public record. | 这是政府的材料备案 |
[18:21] | The outbreak in Ann Arbor started after Brian left. | 安阿伯是在布莱恩走了之后才爆发疫情的 |
[18:24] | Two days after. And the travel ban was already in effect. | 那是两天之后 那时旅行禁令已经生效了 |
[18:27] | You knew the risk you were taking. | 你知道你是在冒着多大的风险 |
[18:29] | No, listen to me, Jacob. | 不 听我说 雅各布 |
[18:30] | The quarantine in the stadium was porous. | 体育场的隔离措施很脆弱 |
[18:32] | Dozens of infected people could and did | 大量感染人群都可以并且成功 |
[18:34] | get through the defenses. | 穿过了防卫圈 |
[18:36] | That’s true, sir, | 没错 先生 |
[18:39] | but it appears that isn’t the way you saw it. | 但是你看上去好像并不是这么想的 |
[18:42] | You believe that you were responsible for the death | 你觉得成千上万人的死亡 |
[18:44] | of tens of thousands of people. | 是你的责任 |
[18:46] | And if that was your mental condition | 如果钱德勒舰长找到你时 |
[18:48] | when Captain Chandler found you, | 你处在那样的精神状况 |
[18:50] | then what was your condition | 那仅仅11天后 |
[18:51] | when you took the oath of office | 你又是以什么样的心态 |
[18:52] | a mere 11 days later? | 宣誓就职的 |
[18:55] | I take no pleasure in this, sir. | 我没有恶意 先生 |
[18:56] | No, you come into my office | 是你跑来我的办公室 |
[18:58] | – But the American people – and rehash this garbage? | -但是美国人民需要知道 -重翻旧账 |
[18:59] | – need to know if their Commander in Chief – Who the hell | -他们的最高统帅 -你以为 |
[19:00] | – is capable. – do you think you are? | -是否称职 -你是谁 |
[19:01] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[19:02] | – Jeffrey. – Jacob, please. | -杰夫瑞 -雅各布 别这样 |
[19:04] | – Now. – This time, we’re on the record. | -请立刻出去 -这一次我录下来了 |
[19:06] | – so if I should know something else — Now, Jacob. | -所以如果还有什么我需要知道的 -快点 雅各布 |
[19:07] | – Now, Jacob. – Out! | -快点 雅各布 -出去 |
[19:22] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[19:34] | Maybe we just delivered a bad batch to Japan. | 也许我们送去日本的那批药坏了 |
[19:37] | – It spoiled in transit or… – Unlikely. | -在运送的过程中变质了 或者 – 不可能 |
[19:40] | I’ve been delivering the cure all over the world. | 我往世界各地运过药 |
[19:42] | This has never happened before. | 之前从来没有发生过这样的事 |
[19:43] | Well, there’s no reason to take the word of a pirate | 我们没有理由相信曾经 抓捕 折磨 |
[19:45] | who captured, tortured, and killed your men. | 屠杀过你的弟兄的海盗的话 |
[19:48] | We have his blood, Sasha. | 我们检验过他的血液 萨莎 |
[19:50] | The cure clearly didn’t work on him. | 很明显治愈药对他不起作用 |
[19:53] | Something happened in Japan. | 日本一定发生了什么事 |
[19:55] | Well, then maybe it was a mutation after all. | 也许确实是病毒变异 |
[19:59] | Okay, I know Dr. Scott said that the virus cannot mutate. | 好吧 我知道斯科特博士说过病毒不会变异 |
[20:03] | You’ve been very clear about that. | 你们说得很清楚 |
[20:05] | But with no other explanation, | 但现在没有其他的解释 |
[20:07] | isn’t it possible that in this one instance | 有没有可能就这一次 |
[20:10] | Dr. Scott was wrong? | 是斯科特博士错了呢 |
[20:14] | General quarters, general quarters. | 一级战备 一级战备 |
[20:16] | All hands, man your battle stations. | 全员进入战斗位置 |
[20:24] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[20:25] | We’re surrounded, sir. | 我们被包围了 长官 |
[20:26] | Two ships on either side | 两侧各有一艘船 |
[20:27] | painting us with navigational radar. | 正用航海雷达探测我们 |
[20:30] | Damn it. They used our time in the islands to set a perimeter. | 该死 他们用我们在岛上的时间设置了警备线 |
[20:32] | – So we go dark again? – Negative. | -再次进入灯火管制 -没有用 |
[20:34] | They see a speck of light on the horizon, | 他们在地平线上能看到光点 |
[20:35] | – we can’t suddenly disappear. – They can both see us. | -我们不能突然消失 -他们都能看见我们 |
[20:37] | They’ve gotta have us triangulated by now. | 他们肯定已经对我们三角定位了 |
[20:42] | CIC, Bridge. | 战斗信息中心 舰桥 |
[20:43] | Be ready to fire down known bearing lines. | 准备对已知方位开火 |
[20:45] | – Ready all fire stations. – All stations manned and ready. | -所有单位准备作战 -全体就位 |
[20:47] | Standing by for batteries release. | 等待炮台开火 |
[20:49] | Two ships. Where are the other two? | 只有两艘船 还有两艘呢 |
[20:52] | Prepare to break EMCON, find targeting solutions. | 准备好打破电磁管制 计算瞄准方案 |
[20:54] | – Aye, sir. – They’re hailing us, sir. | -是 长官 -他们在呼叫我们 长官 |
[20:57] | Which ship? | 是哪艘船 |
[20:58] | The transmission’s not in English. | 呼叫没有使用英语 |
[21:07] | It’s an ID. | 那是个代号 |
[21:09] | Hull number 172… | 舷号172 |
[21:12] | 19 kilometers off our port quarter… | 离左舷方向19公里 |
[21:15] | holding at 15 knots. | 航速15节 |
[21:16] | That’s the one to our east. | 是我们东面 |
[21:17] | CIC, Bridge. We have a location. | 战斗信息中心 舰桥 有目标位置了 |
[21:20] | Get me fire targeting options, but do not go active. | 准备瞄准方案 但是不要启动 |
[21:22] | They still haven’t painted us with their fire control, sir. | 他们仍然没有用射击控制雷达锁定我们 长官 |
[21:24] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[21:25] | They’re asking for us to report in. | 他们请求我们回复 |
[21:28] | Wait, hold on. This is a different voice. | 等一下 这个声音不一样 |
[21:32] | Hull number 87… | 舷号87 |
[21:34] | 20 kilometers, west-northwest. | 西北西方向20公里 |
[21:38] | – Second ship? – Currently at 12 knots. | -第二艘船 -目前航速12节 |
[21:41] | Also asking for a report. | 也在请求回复 |
[21:43] | From who? | 请谁回复 |
[21:45] | From us. | 我们 |
[21:48] | Chinese 172 thinks we’re Chinese 87, | 中国船172号以为我们是87号 |
[21:51] | – and 87 thinks we’re 172. – Not for long. They’re closing in. | -87号以为我们是172号 -不会持续太久 他们在靠近 |
[21:54] | Soon they’ll be in range of each other | 他们马上就将进入彼此通信范围内 |
[21:55] | – and they’ll know who we are. – We gotta disappear. Fast. | -就会知道我们是谁了 -我们需要马上消失 |
[21:58] | There’s a pass up ahead. We can use it as a mask. | 前面有个海口 我们可以用做掩护 |
[22:00] | We head to the pass and come to full stop. | 我们驶向海口然后紧急刹车 |
[22:03] | When they get to the other side, we won’t be there. | 等他们到另一边 我们就消失了 |
[22:06] | You heard the man. | 你们听到命令了 |
[22:07] | How long until they see each other? | 他们还要多久能看到对方 |
[22:09] | They maintain current course and speed… | 按目前的航向和航速 |
[22:11] | 1 minute, 12 seconds. | 一分十二秒 |
[22:13] | Then they both shoot to kill. | 然后他们就会把我们击沉 |
[22:15] | 30 seconds till we make it to the pass. | 还有30秒到达海口 |
[22:17] | You’re the only one here who speaks Chinese. Answer ’em. | 这里只有你会讲中文 回答他们 |
[22:21] | Both of them can hear us. Which ship am I supposed to be? | 他们都能听到我们 我要假装成哪艘船 |
[22:23] | Just gotta buy some time to get in the pass. | 只要能给我们争取点时间进入海口 |
[22:26] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[22:28] | 20 seconds! | 20秒钟 |
[22:40] | 172 to 87… | 172号呼叫87号 |
[22:43] | your last was garbled. | 你的上条信息混乱 |
[22:45] | Say again. Over. | 请重复 完毕 |
[22:51] | 87 to 172, please say again. | 87号呼叫172号 请重复 |
[22:54] | This won’t hold them off for long. Gator! | 这样不会把他们拖太久的 领航员 |
[22:56] | 10 seconds! | 10秒 |
[23:04] | Come on. | 快 |
[23:10] | We made it to the pass. | 我们到海口了 |
[23:11] | All stop! All stop! | 紧急刹车 紧急刹车 |
[23:26] | 87 to 172, please repeat bearing and speed. | 87号呼叫172号 请重复方位和航速 |
[23:29] | Do you copy? | 收到请回复 |
[23:38] | 172 to 87, reading you loud and clear. | 172号呼叫87号 收到 明白 |
[23:46] | They’re not giving up. | 他们还没放弃 |
[23:49] | And they’re not going away. | 也没有离开 |
[23:58] | How the hell did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[24:01] | You were supposed to be safe! | 你本该是安全的 |
[24:03] | I’m so sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[24:07] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:10] | Daddy? What are you doing?! | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[24:13] | No! | 不 |
[24:15] | No! | 不 |
[24:21] | My fellow Americans, | 美国同胞们 |
[24:23] | by now, many of you heard about | 迄今为止 你们中的许多人都获悉了 |
[24:26] | the reports from Florida | 关于佛罗里达的报道 |
[24:27] | and my time spent there. | 以及我在那的作为 |
[24:29] | I wanted to take a moment | 我想占用一点时间 |
[24:33] | to tell you the truth directly from me. | 亲口告诉你们真相 |
[24:35] | I did not know that my son, Brian, | 我不知道我的儿子 布莱恩 |
[24:38] | was the carrier of the red flu at the time. | 当时是红流感的携带者 |
[24:40] | I did bring him down to Florida | 我的确把他带去了佛罗里达 |
[24:43] | from an area that I knew could be infected. | 而我明知他之前所在的地方可能被感染了 |
[24:46] | As a father, I acted out of desperation. | 作为一个父亲 我的行为出于绝望 |
[24:50] | But as a public servant, I was derelict in my duties. | 但作为人民公仆 这是渎职 |
[24:54] | Now, as your President, | 现在 作为你们的总统 |
[24:57] | I humbly offer my sincerest apology. | 我向大家致以最诚挚的歉意 |
[25:01] | Contrition from the President. | 来自总统的忏悔 |
[25:04] | Since the release of that statement an hour ago, | 自这份声明发布一小时以来 |
[25:06] | St. Louis White House remains on virtual lockdown, | 圣路易斯白宫一直闭门谢客 |
[25:09] | with no comments from his aides and no further information | 他的同僚也未作出评论 更无其他讯息 |
[25:11] | to support the President’s statement. | 来支持总统的声明 |
[25:13] | At this time of uncertainty, | 在此事未卜期间 |
[25:15] | I will continue to pursue this story wherever it leads. | 我将持续跟踪事件始末 |
[25:18] | Jacob Barnes, AMT News. | 雅各布·巴尔内斯 AMT新闻 |
[25:48] | Doc? Doc. | 医生 医生 |
[25:52] | – Oh, no. – What — what’s happening? | -不好 -怎么 怎么回事 |
[25:53] | Her heart rate’s elevated. Her blood pressure’s dumping. | 她心率加快 血压骤降 |
[25:57] | This baby’s in distress. We need to deliver it right away. | 孩子有危险 我们必须马上接生 |
[25:58] | Logan, I need to start an epidural right now! | 罗根 我现在要进行硬膜外麻醉 |
[26:00] | – Yes, sir. – Ma’am, we need help. | -遵命 长官 -长官 我们需要帮助 |
[26:01] | I need you to find anyone with any kind | 你得马上找到这艘船上 |
[26:03] | of surgical experience on this ship now. Go! | 任何有手术经验的人 快去 |
[26:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:09] | Is Doc aware just how unqualified I am? | 医生知道我有多不够格吗 |
[26:12] | I mean, I can pack a wound. | 我只是会包扎伤口而已 |
[26:13] | He needs more hands. | 他现在人手不够 |
[26:14] | Outside of medical, | 医务兵之外 |
[26:15] | you’re the closest thing to a surgeon we’ve got. | 你是最够格的人了 |
[26:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:35] | Clamp. | 手术钳 |
[26:38] | I-I need clamps. | 给我手术钳 |
[26:39] | Yeah. | 就那个 |
[26:41] | Put it in my hand. | 放在我手里 |
[26:43] | Good. | 好 |
[26:50] | Dissect the tissue. | 分开组织 |
[26:54] | Go ahead. Both hands. | 快啊 两只手一起 |
[26:59] | That’s good. Just like that. | 对 就这样 |
[27:02] | Oh, shit. | 完了 |
[27:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:04] | It’s okay, it’s okay. The fetal membrane’s already ruptured. | 没事 胎膜已经破裂了 |
[27:06] | We need to move quickly. | 我们动作要快 |
[27:07] | Irrigate. Suction. | 冲洗伤口 吸血 |
[27:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:12] | That’s better. | 好点了 |
[27:13] | – Is that good? – Very good. | -这样可以吗 -很好 |
[27:14] | – Okay. – We’re clear. | -好 -可以了 |
[27:16] | Okay. I visualize the fetal head. | 好的 看到胎儿的头部了 |
[27:18] | I see the fetal head. | 我看到胎儿头部了 |
[27:19] | Apply pressure to the abdomen. Prepare to deliver. | 给腹部施压 准备给产妇接生 |
[27:35] | As soon as the baby’s delivered, | 孩子一出生 |
[27:36] | he’ll be exposed to your wife’s virus. | 就会接触到你太太携带的病毒 |
[27:39] | You need to decide if you want us to give him the cure. | 由你来决定我们是否给他治愈药 |
[27:44] | I can’t force you to trust me. | 我无法强求你的信任 |
[27:48] | But as a father, | 但作为一个父亲 |
[27:51] | I’m telling you, | 我要告诉你的是 |
[27:53] | it’s the right thing to do. | 这是正确的选择 |
[28:03] | Extracting the fetal head now. | 现在取出胎儿头部 |
[28:09] | Good, good, good, good. Just like that. Okay. | 对 对 做得很好 就这样 |
[28:11] | Support the head and neck. | 扶着婴儿的头颈处 |
[28:15] | It’s a boy. | 是男孩 |
[28:19] | It’s not responsive. | 婴儿还没有哭 |
[28:19] | Okay, set it down. Agitate its feet. | 把他放下 刺激他的足部 |
[28:21] | Just pinch it. Tickle it. | 掐一下 挠一下都行 |
[28:22] | Logan, suction. Now. | 罗根 抽吸 快 |
[28:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:26] | Come on. | 快哭啊 |
[28:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:37] | I’m gonna cut the umbilical cord, okay? | 我要切断脐带了 |
[28:42] | I got you. I got you. I got you. | 没事了 没事了 |
[28:46] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[28:52] | Give him the cure. | 给他注射治愈药吧 |
[28:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:10] | Kyoko… | 京子 |
[30:14] | Kaito. | 垣内 |
[30:34] | The Chinese are likely employing | 中国军舰很有可能采取的是 |
[30:36] | a standard line abreast search pattern | 一字排开的搜索战略 |
[30:37] | with spacing at 80% of their radar range. | 覆盖80%的雷达范围 |
[30:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:41] | My guess is they’ll circle back from open water | 我猜他们会从公共海域迂回过来 |
[30:43] | and close in on us hiding in the pass. | 然后藏在河道中悄悄靠近我们 |
[30:45] | And it won’t be long before they find us. | 他们找到我们只是时间问题 |
[30:47] | Soon as the sun rises, we’ll be completely exposed. | 日出后 我们的位置就会完全暴露 |
[30:51] | So then what are our options? | 那我们有哪些应对方法 |
[30:52] | Only one. | 只有一个办法 |
[30:55] | Take on all four ships. | 同时攻击所有四艘舰艇 |
[30:58] | Wait till their search pattern brings them back in range, | 等到他们进入我们的攻击范围之内 |
[31:01] | then break EMCOM and go active. | 然后取消电磁管制 主动出击 |
[31:02] | Target, fire, get the hell out of the way. | 瞄准 发射 杀出一条血路 |
[31:05] | We’ll hit them, but there’s no way they won’t hit us back. | 我们会击中他们 但是他们肯定会反击 |
[31:08] | Well, if it comes to a fight, we’ll sink ’em all. | 如果变成交火 我们就把他们击沉 |
[31:13] | At the first hit on passive radar, | 在被动声呐捕捉到第一艘舰艇的时候 |
[31:14] | the helo and RHIB will launch simultaneously, | 直升机和充气艇就同时出发 |
[31:17] | each one heading 180 degrees from our course, | 分别朝着与我们航向呈180度方向前进 |
[31:20] | blasting surface radar to confuse the enemy. | 散播表面波雷达以迷惑敌人 |
[31:22] | DC Central will be posted at all zebra boundaries. | 所有Z界限都会有损控人员驻守 |
[31:25] | First order of business — | 首要任务 |
[31:26] | report and repair any damage due to missile attack. | 汇报且修复由导弹袭击造成的所有损伤 |
[31:29] | Immediately seal all compartments | 立即封闭所有 |
[31:30] | whose condition threatens the integrity of this vessel. | 威胁到舰艇完整性的舱体 |
[31:33] | On my mark, we will break EMCOM and energize spy radar. | 听我口令取消电磁管制且启动监测雷达 |
[31:37] | We will have no more than 10 seconds to find and kill | 我们找到且消灭每艘敌舰的时间 |
[31:40] | each enemy ship. | 只有不到10秒钟 |
[31:41] | – Are we ready? – Yes, ma’am. | -大家准备好了吗 -是的 长官 |
[31:43] | Then let’s do it how they trained us. | 让我们展现训练的成果吧 |
[31:58] | Captain, if I’m not mistaken, | 舰长 如果我没弄错的话 |
[32:01] | your ship is currently positioned in the Jinhshan Pass. | 你的战舰现在正位于金山海口里 |
[32:06] | You have evaded the Chinese for the moment, | 你们只是暂时躲避开了中国舰艇的搜捕 |
[32:09] | but soon, they will have you surrounded. | 但是很快他们就会包围你们 |
[32:13] | You intend to fight them all at once? | 你打算同时对抗所有的舰艇 对吗 |
[32:17] | I have a better plan, | 我有个更好的计划 |
[32:20] | but we must hurry. | 但我们必须抓紧时间 |
[32:29] | CNO on the Bridge. Captain on the Bridge. | 海军作战部长到达舰桥 舰长到达舰桥 |
[33:04] | This is the safest way out of this island group. | 这是离开这个群岛最安全的方法 |
[33:08] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[33:15] | OOD, come to course 1-2-5. | 值日官 设定航向1-2-5 |
[33:16] | All ahead flank. | 全速前进 |
[33:17] | Aye, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[33:18] | Helm, make course 1-2-5, | 舵手 设定航向1-2-5 |
[33:19] | all ahead flank. | 全速前进 |
[33:45] | TAO, Surface, reporting two — | 作战官 水面雷达发现两艘敌舰 |
[33:48] | correction, we have three, say again, | 更正 发现三艘 重复 |
[33:49] | three contacts on passive. | 在被动雷达上发现三艘敌舰 |
[33:51] | Bridge, CIC, | 舰桥 作战信息中心 |
[33:53] | we’re surrounded again. | 我们又被包围了 |
[33:54] | Slick 32 has three vessels on passive radar. | 我们在被动雷达上发现三艘敌舰 |
[33:56] | Sir, I recommend we head due south | 长官 我建议我们航向正南方 |
[33:58] | to the Zhulong Atoll for protection. | 利用筑龙环礁作掩护 |
[34:00] | This was part of the plan, I take it? | 我猜这也是计划的一部分 是吧 |
[34:02] | Maintain course and speed. | 保持航向与航速 |
[34:06] | Keep her so. | 保持航向与航速 |
[34:07] | Sir, we are heading directly into open water. | 长官 我们正朝着公共海域航行 |
[34:10] | Once they have a clear path, | 一旦扫清障碍 |
[34:11] | they can triangulate and fire on us almost immediately. | 他们就能三角定位且立即向我们攻击 |
[34:14] | I strongly recommend we set course 0-5-5. | 我强烈建议我们设定航向0-5-5 |
[34:18] | Considered. | 知道了 |
[34:18] | CIC detects the fourth ship on passive, sir. | 战斗信息中心探测到第四艘船了 长官 |
[34:21] | – They engage fire control? – Negative, sir. | -他们启动了射击控制吗 -没有 长官 |
[34:23] | Prepare countermeasures. | 准备好应对方案 |
[34:24] | Stop. Stop engines! | 停下来 停下引擎 |
[34:26] | All stop. | 全部停下 |
[34:44] | Engage Kingfisher. | 启动鱼狗 |
[34:51] | You put us in a minefield. | 你把我们带进了雷区吗 |
[34:58] | They’re everywhere. | 它们到处都是 |
[35:01] | All four targets are converging on us, sir. | 四艘目标都在向我们靠近 长官 |
[35:03] | We cannot turn back. | 我们回不去了 |
[35:06] | This is my minefield. | 这是我的雷区 |
[35:09] | I designed it. | 我设计的 |
[35:10] | I know how those mines operate. | 我知道这些鱼雷怎么运作 |
[35:12] | I can steer us to safety. | 我能把大家开到安全的地方 |
[35:15] | There is no other option. | 没有别的选择了 |
[35:23] | Surrender the helm. | 交出掌舵 |
[35:28] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[36:03] | Oh, that was close. | 刚刚那下好险 |
[36:06] | Sir, Chinese vessels are converging. | 长官 中国的舰船在靠近 |
[36:09] | They can have us targeted in 30 seconds, sir. | 它们能在30秒内瞄准我们 长官 |
[36:11] | Man fire stations. | 战斗岗位就位 |
[36:13] | Set condition Zebra about the ship. | 船只进入Z状态 |
[36:17] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[36:29] | Okay, there — there’s two on your port side. | 左舷有两个水雷 |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:38] | 15 seconds to triangulation. | 离三角定位距离还有15秒 |
[36:39] | Now this one’s tethered. | 这一个被链条连在海底了 |
[36:42] | Oh, God. Jesus. | 我的天 上帝啊 |
[36:54] | We’re clear! | 安全了 |
[36:55] | Surrender the helm. | 交出掌舵 |
[36:56] | Five seconds. Five seconds to triangulation. | 五秒 离三角定位距离还有五秒 |
[36:58] | Hard right rudder! All ahead flank! | 右满舵 全速前进 |
[37:00] | Hard right rudder. All ahead flank, aye. | 右满舵 全速前进 遵命 |
[37:06] | Fire control radar detected. | 探测到炮瞄雷达 |
[37:08] | They’re behind us! Prepare to deploy countermeasures. | 他们就在我们后面 准备好实施应对方案 |
[37:11] | CIC, break emcom. | 战斗信息中心 取消电磁管制 |
[37:13] | Energize spy, aegis doctrine on. Prepare to intercept. | 启动监测 开启防御系统 准备拦截 |
[37:18] | Spy is energized. High power. | 监测已启动 并大功率运转 |
[37:21] | – Aegis doctrine on. – Ready VLS. | -防御系统已开启 -准备好垂直发射系统 |
[37:23] | Switching to sonar. | 转换成声纳探测 |
[37:24] | CSC, set salvo size at 2. | 作战系统协调官 发射导弹数量为两枚 |
[37:26] | CIC, I wanna know when they fire. | 战斗信息中心 我需要知道他们何时开火 |
[37:28] | Ready, all fire stations? | 各战斗岗位 准备好了吗 |
[37:29] | All stations manned and ready. | 全体就位 |
[37:30] | Standing by for batteries release. | 炮台随时可以开火 |
[37:41] | Sir, CIC reports detonations. | 长官 信息战斗中心报告有爆炸发生 |
[37:43] | At least one ship has been struck in the minefield. | 至少一艘船在雷区被炸损 |
[37:46] | Enemy fire control radars are off. | 敌方的炮瞄雷达关闭了 |
[37:48] | Three remaining ships are diverting. | 剩下的三艘船正在转向 |
[37:50] | Very well. Reset to condition Emcom Alpha One. | 很好 重新开启电磁管制 |
[38:15] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[38:18] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[38:21] | How’s little Frankie? | 小弗兰基怎么样了 |
[38:23] | He’s… | 他… |
[38:25] | he’s doing very well, sir. | 他很好 总统先生 |
[38:27] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢您的关心 |
[38:29] | Good. That’s, uh, that’s good. | 很好 那…很好 |
[38:34] | Enjoy every minute with him. | 好好享受跟他在一起的时间吧 |
[39:00] | Your boy shows no sign of a virus. | 你儿子没有病毒感染的症状 |
[39:04] | Cure works. | 治愈药起作用了 |
[39:07] | Though we still can’t explain the outbreak in Japan. | 虽然我们依然不能解释日本疫情爆发的原因 |
[39:10] | Doc Rios is rebuilding our lab. | 里欧斯医生正在重建我们的实验室 |
[39:13] | Hopefully, he’ll make progress on that front. | 但愿他能有所发现 |
[39:16] | I don’t know how to thank you | 我做了那么多错事 |
[39:19] | or how to make things right | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[39:23] | after all I have done to you. | 也不知道怎么弥补错误 |
[39:25] | You can start by explaining your connection to Peng. | 你可以从解释你跟彭的关系开始 |
[39:27] | – He hire you directly? – It was not Peng. | -是他直接雇的你吗 -不是彭 |
[39:31] | Captain… | 舰长… |
[39:33] | The MSS who showed up on your island | 国家安全部的人突然出现在你的岛上 |
[39:35] | went after my men and yours. | 对付我的人和你的人 |
[39:38] | Peng set you up, | 是彭给你设了圈套 |
[39:40] | tried to wipe us both out. | 想把我们一并踢出局 |
[39:44] | I was told how to find you in Vietnam by a smuggler. | 有个走私犯告诉我怎么在越南找到你 |
[39:49] | And what was his cut of a bunch of American sailors? | 他拿一群美国水手交换什么呢 |
[39:53] | Just a promise | 一个承诺 |
[39:55] | that I would not pirate certain ships. | 要我保证不抢劫某些船只 |
[40:01] | Ones marked… | 做了这种标记的 |
[40:04] | like this. | 船 |
[40:07] | What’s so special about those ships? | 这些船有什么特殊之处 |
[40:09] | I did not care to ask. | 我不感兴趣 就没问 |
[40:11] | At the time, | 当时 |
[40:13] | all I wanted was revenge. | 我只想报仇 |
[40:19] | This smuggler have a name? | 这走私犯有名字吗 |
[40:24] | Wu Ming. | 吴明 |
[40:29] | Ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[40:31] | He has my watch. | 他拿了我的表 |
[40:33] | I know where to find him — a place called Shanzhai. | 我知道哪里能找到他 一个叫山寨的地方 |
[40:44] | We clear to broadcast? | 可以通讯了吗 |
[40:45] | EMCON Alpha has been lifted. | 电磁管制已解除 |
[40:47] | You have St. Louis. | 已经联系上圣路易斯了 |
[40:49] | Stand by for CNO. | 海军作战部长通话 |
[40:50] | This is CNO. | 我是海军作战部长 |
[40:53] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[40:58] | – I need to see the President. – Sorry, ma’am, no visitors tonight. | -我需要见总统 -抱歉女士 总统今晚不见客 |
[41:00] | He’s not answering his phone. I have word from Nathan James. | 他不接电话 我收到了内森·詹姆斯号的消息 |
[41:03] | Those are our orders. I’m sorry. | 我们有我们的命令 对不起 |
[41:06] | Agent Costas, I am the Deputy Chief of Staff | 科斯塔斯探员 我是总统副幕僚长 |
[41:08] | and I am issuing you a direct order. | 我现在给你明确指令 |
[41:09] | Open this door. | 开门 |
[41:21] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |