时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | This is Jacob Barnes, reporting live for AMT News | 我是雅各布·巴尔内斯 在圣路易斯白宫 |
[00:32] | from the St. Louis White House, | 为AMT新闻做现场报道 |
[00:33] | where mourners are being allowed in | 在这里 悼念者们被允许进入白宫 |
[00:35] | to pay their respects to the late President. | 为已故总统致以敬意 |
[00:38] | As we await further details | 在我们等待进一步的 |
[00:39] | in the apparent suicide of Jeffrey Michener, | 关于杰夫瑞·米切纳总统自杀的细节之时 |
[00:41] | AMT News has confirmed | AMT新闻已经证实 |
[00:43] | that the American hostages in Asia have been rescued. | 亚洲的美国人质已经获得解救 |
[00:46] | It is unclear whether the President was aware | 总统在死亡前是否得知了这一好消息 |
[00:49] | of this good news at the time of his death. | 目前还不得而知 |
[00:51] | In the absence of any final note or message, | 由于并未发现任何临终遗言或信息 |
[00:53] | we can only speculate. | 对此我们只能进行猜测 |
[00:55] | It seems that the pressures of his embattled agenda, | 目前看来 总统被各方否定的提案 |
[00:57] | coupled with this network’s revelations | 加上本台早先揭露了 |
[01:00] | of his culpability in the Doak Stadium disaster, | 他在多克体育场惨案中的罪责 |
[01:03] | may have proved too much for the President to bear. | 可能导致了他压力过大无法承受 |
[01:10] | Vice President Oliver just transferred | 副总统奥利佛刚刚在巴拿马转机 |
[01:11] | to the C-130 in Panama. | 登上C130运输机 |
[01:13] | He should be on the ground in St. Louis in 4 1/2 hours. | 他应该会在四个半小时内到达圣路易斯 |
[01:15] | Is Judge Watkins onboard? | 沃金斯法官在飞机上吗 |
[01:17] | She’s administering the Oath of Office as we speak. | 她现在正在主持就职宣誓 |
[01:19] | Good. That’s good. | 好 很好 |
[01:24] | Please gather all of our background | 收集所有关于彭和其他亚洲国家的 |
[01:26] | and intel on Peng and our Asian players. | 背景资料和信息 |
[01:28] | President Oliver is gonna need to get up to speed | 奥利佛总统在与地区领袖谈话前 |
[01:30] | before he speaks to the regional leaders. | 需要了解当前情况 |
[01:31] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[02:01] | I’ve served under six presidents. | 我已经服务过六任总统 |
[02:04] | Jeffrey Michener’s the only one I ever… | 杰夫瑞·米切纳是唯一一位… |
[02:06] | shook hands with. | 我握过手的 |
[02:09] | The people of New China | 新中国的人民 |
[02:11] | send our deepest respect and condolences | 向我们美国的兄弟姐妹们 |
[02:14] | to our brothers and sisters in America. | 致以最深切的敬意和哀悼 |
[02:18] | It is with great sadness that we have learned | 杰夫瑞·米切纳总统的死讯 |
[02:21] | of the death of President Jeffrey Michener. | 让我们感到非常的沉痛 |
[02:24] | President Michener was an important ally. | 米切纳总统是一位重要盟友 |
[02:27] | He’s still in the mansion. | 他还在官邸里 |
[02:30] | There’s no way we’re getting back in there, | 如果你在考虑要怎么回去 |
[02:31] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 那是不可能的 |
[02:32] | We’re in tomahawk range. | 我们在战斧导弹射程之内 |
[02:34] | Tom, we don’t even know if he’s actually there. | 汤姆 我们也不能确定他是不是真的在那儿 |
[02:37] | He might have released this video to bait us into attacking him. | 他放出这个视频也可能是为了引诱我们攻击 |
[02:39] | Happy to call that bluff. | 我愿意一探究竟 |
[02:41] | Okay, you take Peng out, his number two continues | 你杀掉彭 他的继任者会继续完成他们的计划 |
[02:43] | with whatever their agenda is, and we’ve just started a hot war | 而我们就挑起了两国的热战 |
[02:45] | without knowing what their plans are, | 却不知道他的计划是什么 |
[02:47] | why those boats are so important to him, what he’s smuggling. | 那些船对他为什么那么重要 他在走私什么 |
[02:49] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[02:50] | Much as I’d like to take Peng out right now, | 虽然我很想现在就把彭干掉 |
[02:52] | we got to find Wu Ming first, get to the bottom of this. | 但我们得先找到吴明 弄清楚这件事的根源 |
[02:54] | That son of a bitch has been pummeling us for 10 rounds, | 那个贱人打了我们十个回合 |
[02:57] | and I’m not much in the mood to wait for his knockout punch. | 我可没心情等他的最后一击了 |
[03:00] | What about all the innocent people | 那你的战斧导弹攻击时 |
[03:01] | in and around the mansion when your tomahawk hits? | 官邸周围的无辜平民又该怎么办 |
[03:04] | We can’t just assassinate a foreign leader | 我们不能不事先与最高领袖商议 |
[03:06] | without consulting with the Commander in Chief. | 就去暗杀一名外国领袖 |
[03:13] | Find me when you get close to Shanzhai. | 快到山寨了再告诉我 |
[03:21] | He blames himself. | 他在自责 |
[03:23] | For what? | 为什么 |
[03:24] | Pushing Michener too hard… | 在米切纳准备好之前 |
[03:26] | before he was ready. | 就逼着他就任总统 |
[03:29] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[03:30] | Country needed a president. | 当时国家急需一名总统 |
[03:35] | Maybe we should find a plane, get Tom to St. Louis. | 也许我们应该找架飞机 带汤姆去圣路易斯 |
[03:38] | He could help Oliver get his bearings, | 他能帮奥利弗搞清楚下一步该怎么做 |
[03:40] | give him some credibility. | 使他更有公信力 |
[03:43] | You saw. | 你也看到了 |
[03:44] | He’s not going anywhere, not till we finish this. | 在这一切结束之前 他哪也不会去 |
[04:12] | Obviously, Jeffrey Michener’s are big shoes to fill, | 显然 杰夫瑞·米切纳的工作做得相当不错 |
[04:15] | but Howard Oliver is beloved here in St. Louis, | 但霍华德·奥利弗在圣路易斯广受爱戴 |
[04:18] | where, as mayor, he oversaw | 在他任职市长期间 他监管着 |
[04:19] | the most effective quarantine in the country, | 全国最有效的隔离区 |
[04:22] | saving over 100,000 people during the plague. | 瘟疫期间拯救了超过十万人的生命 |
[04:37] | It wasn’t the first time. | 这不是第一次了 |
[04:41] | He tried to kill himself on the Nathan James. He slit his wrists. | 他在内森·詹姆斯号时就想割腕自杀 |
[04:44] | When Captain Chandler found him, he’d nearly bled to death. | 钱德勒舰长发现他时 他差点失血过多而死 |
[04:53] | I had no idea. I… | 我都不知道 我… |
[04:56] | I was on the ship. | 我当时也在船上 |
[04:56] | – I — – They kept it quiet. | -我… -他们把事情压下来了 |
[05:00] | Only the senior leadership knew. | 只有高层领导知道 |
[05:05] | Jeffrey told me when he felt… | 当杰夫瑞觉得可以相信我时 |
[05:07] | that he could finally trust me. | 他告诉我了 |
[05:15] | I’m telling you this | 我现在告诉你这事 |
[05:16] | because you need to stop beating yourself up. | 是希望你不要内疚 |
[05:20] | If anything, I’m the one. | 就算要怪谁 那也是怪我 |
[05:23] | I knew he was suffering. | 我明知道他很痛苦 |
[05:27] | I knew, and I left him alone. | 我都知道 却还留下他一个人 |
[05:35] | Were the two of you…? | 你们俩是不是… |
[05:45] | I’m so sorry, Allison. | 我很遗憾 艾莉森 |
[06:01] | This one’s a bust, too. | 这个也不是 |
[06:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:05] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[06:07] | Is this something you need? | 你需要这个吗 |
[06:09] | Uh, that’s, um… | 那个… |
[06:11] | that’s, uh… | 那个… |
[06:13] | I-I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道那个是什么 |
[06:15] | Dr. Scott never let me touch that machine. | 斯科特博士从来不让我碰那个机器 |
[06:17] | But I’m getting warmer? | 但是接近了 |
[06:20] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 |
[06:21] | Yeah, hello. | 你们好 |
[06:25] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[06:26] | Looks like we got a stowaway here, mate. | 我们好像漏了这个 哥们 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:34] | This is very, very good. | 非常好 |
[06:35] | This is a really good start. | 这是个不错的开始 |
[06:37] | 蕾切尔·斯科特博士 RV-4 微量滴定结果 | |
[06:40] | Could you guys start setting this up over here for me? | 你们能不能帮我把这些准备好 |
[06:42] | – Yeah. You got it. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[06:46] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[06:48] | Kyoko has something to say to you. | 京子有话要和你说 |
[06:50] | She asked me to translate. | 她让我翻译 |
[06:59] | She says that you saved her life, | 她说你救了她的命 |
[07:01] | but more importantly, you saved her son. | 但更重要的 你救了她的儿子 |
[07:02] | That was all Logan and Rios. | 那都是罗根和里欧斯的功劳 |
[07:04] | I-I didn’t really do much. | 我…我没做什么 |
[07:14] | She says she hasn’t prayed since she was a child, | 她说她自从小时候就不祈祷 |
[07:18] | but now she will, every day, for the doctors and for you. | 但她现在每天都为医生们和你祈祷 |
[07:25] | No, please. You don’t have to get up. It’s okay. | 不 你不用站起来 |
[07:27] | Um, ma’am. It’s, uh… | 女士 这 |
[07:53] | She says you’re a natural. | 她说你很有天赋 |
[08:58] | Seems like the weather matches our mood. | 天气好像映照着我们的心情 |
[09:01] | Welcome home, Mr. President. | 欢迎到家 总统先生 |
[09:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | The world’s lost a great leader, but we in this room — | 世界失去了一个伟大的领袖 但在这里 |
[09:12] | we’ve lost a colleague and a friend. | 我们失去了一位同事和朋友 |
[09:15] | You all served him well, | 你们都尽心为他工作 |
[09:17] | and I look forward to continuing the work you began together, | 我也很期待能继续完成你们之前的任务 |
[09:20] | as we navigate our way through this difficult time. | 在这个艰难的时期找到前进的方向 |
[09:43] | I’ll need all of your help getting up to speed, but first, | 我需要你们帮助我熟悉情况 但首先 |
[09:48] | I’ll need to speak to Captain Chandler. | 我要和钱德勒舰长通话 |
[09:52] | St. Louis connected, sir. | 圣路易斯在线上 先生 |
[09:56] | This is Captain Chandler. | 我是钱德勒舰长 |
[09:57] | Stand by for the President. | 总统先生通话 |
[10:00] | Captain Chandler. | 钱德勒舰长 |
[10:02] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[10:04] | I am so very sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[10:06] | I know how close you and Jeffrey were. | 我知道你和杰夫瑞有多亲近 |
[10:10] | I hope that over time, I can earn the trust and confidence | 我希望可以逐渐和你建立你与他之间有过的 |
[10:15] | that you and he shared. | 信任和信心 |
[10:17] | Yes, sir. | 会的 长官 |
[10:19] | I have a lot to catch you up on. | 我有很多事要向您汇报 |
[10:22] | We’re currently approaching the pirate haven of Shanzhai, | 我们正在靠近山寨的私人港口 |
[10:24] | where we intend to find a smuggler | 我们希望在那里找到一个 |
[10:26] | who goes by the name of Wu Ming. | 叫做吴明的走私犯 |
[10:28] | We think he might be able to help fill in the blanks | 我们认为他也许能告诉我们 |
[10:31] | about why our people were taken, | 我们的人被俘虏的原因 |
[10:33] | about ships painted with black circles, | 画有黑色圆圈的船的消息 |
[10:35] | and what President Peng is planning in Asia. | 以及彭主席在亚洲谋划着什么 |
[10:38] | Sir, I intend to complete the mission | 长官 我希望完成这项 |
[10:40] | that was given to me by President Michener… | 由米切纳总统下达的任务 |
[10:43] | with your permission. | 希望能得到您的批准 |
[10:45] | You have my permission and my gratitude. | 我同意并向你们表示感激 |
[10:50] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[10:57] | We’re 27 nautical miles southeast of Shanzhai port, sir. | 长官 我们在山寨港东南方27海里处 |
[11:02] | Vulture team is standing by for Captain Chandler. | 秃鹫小队正为钱德勒舰长待命 |
[11:04] | Ready for infil as soon as Nomad has eyes on target. | 游牧民一看到目标就能行动 |
[11:06] | All right. Listen up! | 好了 都听着 |
[11:07] | We got a high-value target-capture mission. | 我们的任务是抓捕重要目标 |
[11:10] | After beach entry, we silent patrol to the target, | 在到达沙滩后 我们潜行至目标处 |
[11:13] | penetrate the perimeter defense, | 穿过外线防守 |
[11:14] | and we capture that son of a bitch Wu Ming. | 抓捕那个混蛋吴明 |
[11:16] | We’ll have an immediate helo EXFIL. | 结束后立即上直升机撤退 |
[11:18] | Last time we were in Shanzhai, it got hot fast, | 我们上次到山寨后迅速卷入了枪战 |
[11:21] | so watch your six. | 所以保持警戒 |
[11:24] | Nathan James, this is Nomad. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这是游牧民 |
[11:26] | Going feet dry six clicks from Shanzhai. | 距离山寨六公里 |
[11:33] | – Sonar. – Nothing on subsurface. | -声纳 -水下无发现 |
[11:36] | Radar tracking surface contact bearing 2-5-8 | 雷达发现水上信号 2-5-8方位 |
[11:38] | heading 0-1-4 at 18 knots. | 正以18节速度朝0-1-4前进 |
[11:41] | AIS classifies it as a shrimp cutter, sir. | 自动识别系统辨识为捕虾船 长官 |
[11:44] | We are not taking any chances. | 别冒险 |
[11:46] | All stations continue to track and monitor that vessel. | 各单位继续监控追踪该船 |
[11:49] | CNO on the bridge. | 海军作战部长到达舰桥 |
[11:51] | You get the go from POTUS? | 得到总统批准了吗 |
[11:52] | He understands the importance of what we’re doing here | 他明白我们的行动的重要性 |
[11:55] | but has requested proof-of-life videos. | 但他要求视频证明你们安然存活 |
[11:57] | It’s a morale boost for back home. | 这也能振兴家乡的士气 |
[11:59] | Land team’s waiting for you. | 登陆小组在等着你 |
[12:02] | Nathan James, this is Nomad. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这是游牧民 |
[12:04] | Flag on the play. | 情况不对 |
[12:07] | Shanzhai’s a bust. | 山寨没了 |
[12:10] | Place is a fire pit. | 这地方成了火坑 |
[12:12] | The whole town? | 整个村吗 |
[12:13] | Wiped out. | 烧光了 |
[12:15] | Nothing but ashes. | 只剩下灰烬 |
[12:18] | Nomad returning to ship. | 游牧民现在返航 |
[12:22] | He carpet-bombed everybody to get one guy? | 他发动地毯式轰炸就为了找一个人 |
[12:27] | Peng leveled Shanzhai. | 彭把山寨夷为平地 |
[12:29] | Charred the place to tie up loose ends. | 烧成灰烬 以除后患 |
[12:32] | We assume Wu Ming’s dead, | 可以假设吴明已经死了 |
[12:34] | but we still need to figure out | 但我们还得查清楚 |
[12:36] | how he tracked all those ships, | 他是如何追踪所有船只的 |
[12:37] | especially the ones he wanted you to stay away from. | 特别是那些他要你别去管的船 |
[12:40] | Any idea if he might’ve had a backup outside Shanzhai? | 你知道他在山寨以外还有后备基地吗 |
[12:49] | It’s a Chinese proverb. | 那是一句中国谚语 |
[12:51] | Wu Ming taught me this when I asked… | 吴明教我的 我当时问了他 |
[12:54] | why he never pirated the ships himself. | 为什么他不亲自去劫船 |
[12:59] | It means… | 意思是 |
[13:01] | “When children travel far from home, | “孩子离乡背井 |
[13:05] | mothers never stop worrying.” | 母亲日夜担忧” |
[13:11] | So he was a mama’s boy. | 他是个妈宝男 |
[13:14] | He supported her… | 他供养他母亲 |
[13:16] | his sister, the grandmother. | 姐妹 外婆 |
[13:19] | And you think he may have stashed intel with them. | 你认为他可能把情报跟她们藏在一起 |
[13:22] | That way, they could carry on the business. | 如此一来 她们能继续经营生意 |
[13:26] | He could provide for them, even in death. | 即使他死了 也能养活她们 |
[13:30] | It’s the only good thing I ever heard about him. | 这是我听过的他的唯一一个优点 |
[13:31] | Took care of his family. | 照顾家庭 |
[13:34] | And where exactly might we find Mama Ming? | 那吴明的妈妈具体在哪 |
[13:47] | Nathan James will loiter over the horizon | 内森·詹姆斯号会在远处徘徊 |
[13:49] | while a VBSS team commandeers a vehicle | 登舰侦搜队则会在崩木村入口 |
[13:51] | near the Beng Mu Cun inlet | 征用一台车辆 |
[13:52] | and then heads inland to Yunma to find Wu Ming’s family. | 然后开往内陆云马 找吴明的家人 |
[13:58] | Just awaiting your approval, sir. | 等候您批准 长官 |
[14:01] | Yes. | 批准 |
[14:04] | Commander Green… how are we doing | 格林中校 证明被救人质 |
[14:06] | on those proof-of-life videos from the rescued hostages? | 存活的视频进展如何 |
[14:09] | The Nathan James crew is working on them, sir, | 内森·詹姆斯号的船员正在处理 长官 |
[14:12] | but we are having some difficulty | 但在视觉信号方面 |
[14:13] | with the visual signal on our end. | 出现了一些问题 |
[14:15] | I can get the audio recordings for you right away. | 我马上可以给你音频资料 |
[14:16] | Audio isn’t good enough. We need to see faces. | 光是音频还不够 我们需要看见人 |
[14:19] | The American people need to see that we had a win. | 美国人民需要知道我们有一丝希望 |
[14:22] | Sort out that technical glitch A.S.A.P. | 尽快排除技术故障 |
[14:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:29] | Okay, Miller. | 来吧 米勒 |
[14:29] | This is for everybody back home, | 这是给家乡人看的 |
[14:31] | so they know you’re still taking up space. | 让他们知道你还活着 |
[14:33] | All right. Go ahead. Start talking. | 快点 开始说吧 |
[14:36] | Hey, Ma. Now, don’t be scared. | 老妈 别被我吓到了 |
[14:38] | I know my face is a little messed up, | 我知道我脸上受了伤 |
[14:39] | but the doc promised that I’ll go back | 但医生向我保证 |
[14:41] | to being just as pretty as I was before. | 我还会像以前一样帅气的 |
[14:43] | So, uh, Freak from Spider Man, basically. | 就像蜘蛛侠里的怪物一样 |
[14:46] | Okay, man. A little respect. | 老兄 放尊重些 |
[14:47] | This is for my mother. | 这是给我妈看的 |
[14:49] | Hey, Ma. Now, don’t be scared. | 老妈 别被我吓到了 |
[14:51] | I know my face is a little messed up, | 我知道我脸上受了伤 |
[14:53] | – but the doc promised… – Can you see anything at all? | -但医生向我保证 -你能看见什么吗 |
[14:55] | …just as pretty as I was before. | 我还会像以前一样帅气的 |
[14:56] | Still nothing. | 依然看不到 |
[15:00] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[15:02] | I miss you, Mom. | 我想你 妈妈 |
[15:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:04] | Isn’t this the same problem | 这是不是你和瓦尔 |
[15:05] | you were working on with Val? | 发现的那个问题 |
[15:07] | Yes, but there’s hundreds of hours of data to analyze, | 是的 但有数百小时的数据需要分析 |
[15:10] | so we haven’t been able to figure out what’s causing it. | 我们还不能确定是什么引起的 |
[15:12] | With her gone… | 她走了之后 |
[15:14] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:15] | System just crashed. | 系统崩溃了 |
[15:16] | I need to run downstairs to the communication room. | 我去楼下的通讯机房看看 |
[15:20] | Hurry, Dennis. | 快点 丹尼斯 |
[15:21] | We need to fix this. | 尽快解决这件事 |
[15:23] | Please. | 快点 |
[15:24] | How you holding up over there? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[15:28] | Alisha… | 阿丽莎 |
[15:33] | …I’m the one who found Michener. | 是我发现米切纳自杀的 |
[15:37] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[15:39] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:44] | You’re over there risking your lives. | 你们在那边冲锋陷阵 |
[15:45] | I’m sitting at a desk. | 我却在这儿安然无事 |
[15:48] | – I shouldn’t – No. | -我不应该 -不 |
[15:49] | We need you there now more than ever. | 我们现在非常需要你在那儿 |
[16:01] | Vulture team has reached Yunma. | 秃鹫小队已经到达云马了 |
[16:03] | ETA to target? | 预计到达时间 |
[16:04] | Less than five minutes, sir. | 不到五分钟 长官 |
[16:31] | Clear. | 安全 |
[16:32] | Go. | 前进 |
[16:58] | That’s MSS. | 是国安部的人 |
[16:59] | I guess Peng wants to talk to Mama Ming, too. | 大概彭也想跟吴明妈妈谈谈吧 |
[17:26] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[17:35] | All teams SITREP, over. | 全体队员报告情况 完毕 |
[17:37] | Cooper, set. | 库珀 已瞄准 |
[17:39] | Green, set. | 格林 已瞄准 |
[17:41] | Taylor, go for entry. | 泰勒 可以进去了 |
[17:48] | Burk’s got eyes on upper target. | 伯克已瞄准上方目标 |
[17:50] | I got the shot on the lower. | 我瞄准了下方目标 |
[17:52] | Burk, go. | 伯克 开抢 |
[18:15] | Taylor, set. | 泰勒 已瞄准 |
[18:21] | Primary entry team set. | 前锋小队已瞄准 |
[18:23] | All teams, on my count. | 所有队员 听我命令 |
[18:26] | Three, two, one — execute. | 三 二 一 射击 |
[20:58] | How you feeling, Wu Ming? | 怎么样 吴明 |
[21:00] | Grateful we saved your life? | 感谢我们来救你吗 |
[21:12] | He says you brought them to his door. | 他说是你把他们引过来的 |
[21:14] | It’s you who got everybody in Shanzhai killed. | 因为你 山寨的所有人都被杀了 |
[21:17] | I didn’t start this. | 始作俑者不是我 |
[21:19] | You and Peng did. | 是你和彭 |
[21:23] | Why was Lau Hu torturing you? | 老虎为什么要折磨你 |
[21:34] | Lottery tickets! | 彩票 |
[21:37] | How the hell does lottery even work now, | 这里都没有货币流通 |
[21:39] | when there’s barely any currency? | 彩票到底有什么用 |
[21:41] | I’ve seen it in Hong Kong, mate. | 我在香港见过 老兄 |
[21:43] | People put in whatever they have — | 他们有什么放什么进去 |
[21:45] | a chicken, a bag of rice. | 一只鸡啊 一袋米啊 |
[21:47] | They get a ticket, a number’s drawn. | 换一张彩票 一张数字票据 |
[21:49] | Whoever wins takes the entire pot… | 赢了的人可以把里面的所有东西拿走 |
[21:51] | after the proprietor skims some off the top, of course. | 当然 庄家会先拿走一些彩头 |
[21:55] | Tell me about black circles on ships. | 告诉我船上的黑色圆圈是什么 |
[22:05] | He’s hiding something. | 他在隐瞒着些什么 |
[22:09] | What’s so precious about those marked ships? | 为什么那些带标记的船那么珍贵 |
[22:13] | Why would Peng go to all this trouble? | 为什么彭要费这么大力气 |
[22:32] | Why are you still protecting Peng? | 彭都对你做出这种事了 |
[22:34] | After everything he’s done to you? | 为什么你还要保护他 |
[22:37] | I know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[22:38] | Nothing. Nothing! | 不知道 不知道 |
[22:57] | That look like a hull number to you? | 那个看上去像舷号 |
[23:00] | Yes, it does. | 是的 |
[23:03] | These digits here. | 这些数字 |
[23:05] | These are coordinates… | 是这个地区 |
[23:07] | for the Strait of Malacca, | 最宽广的航道 |
[23:08] | the biggest shipping lane in the region. | 马六甲海峡的坐标 |
[23:10] | It’s the intel Wu Ming sells to pirates. | 这是吴明卖给海盗的情报 |
[23:13] | If each one of these lottery tickets | 如果每张彩票代表 |
[23:14] | represents a ship and its location… | 一艘船和它的坐标 |
[23:30] | Jackpot. | 头奖 |
[23:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[23:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:53] | I could have done without Rivera’s eulogy. | 让里韦拉念悼词真是多此一举 |
[23:55] | Seems like he’s already jocking for favor. | 他好像已经爱上这个位置了 |
[23:58] | I noticed that our lone senator | 我发现我们的参议员 |
[24:00] | was conspicuously absent from the funeral. | 显然缺席了葬礼 |
[24:03] | I spoke to Beatty. | 我跟贝蒂通过话了 |
[24:04] | There was an attack on a ration-card facility | 贝林翰的配给票工作处遭到了 |
[24:07] | in Bellingham. | 袭击 |
[24:08] | He’s sitting on a powder keg up there. | 他那边局势非常紧张 |
[24:10] | He, uh, he couldn’t get away. | 实在脱不开身 |
[24:11] | Maybe, or maybe sending a signal | 或许吧 或者他只是暗示 |
[24:13] | that he’s not in support of our administration. | 他并不支持政府的管理 |
[24:15] | Well, the senator wasn’t particularly fond | 那位参议员本来就不是很喜欢 |
[24:17] | of how the last president used him as a rubber stamp. | 过世的总统将他当做随意使唤的工具 |
[24:20] | – Meaning? – Sir, you’ve been away. | -什么意思 -阁下 您离开这里很久了 |
[24:22] | I don’t think you realize | 我认为您没意识到 |
[24:23] | what a mess this country is in. | 这个国家如今有多么混乱 |
[24:25] | Maybe they don’t remember what a mess we had five months ago, | 或许他们只是忘了五个月前米切纳和詹姆斯号 |
[24:27] | before Michener and the James came home with the cure. | 把治愈药带回国前是怎样一副局面 |
[24:30] | No, they remember, sir. | 不 他们记得 长官 |
[24:31] | And they’re grateful for the cure, | 他们也很感激他们带回了治愈药 |
[24:33] | but that doesn’t give the government | 但那也不意味着政府 |
[24:34] | a free pass for everything else, | 在任何事情上都能开绿灯 |
[24:37] | especially since people think that most of the decisions | 尤其是现在民众认为政府做的大部分决定 |
[24:39] | that have come out of here have been disastrous. | 最终都会演变成一场灾难 |
[24:42] | Hell, you can’t even prove you rescued your own people. | 你甚至都无法证明是你拯救了自己的人民 |
[24:45] | The pirates broadcast their faces | 丛林里的海盗都能 |
[24:46] | from a jungle across the globe, | 让全球的人看到他们的脸 |
[24:47] | and you can’t manage a Skype call | 你却不能给一艘价值三十亿美元的战舰上的人 |
[24:48] | from a $3 billion warship? | 安排一次视频通话 |
[24:50] | We’re working nonstop on the issue, Mr. President. | 我们正在解决那个问题 总统先生 |
[24:52] | I’m confident we’ll have it solved shortly. | 我相信我们能在短时间内解决 |
[24:54] | Let’s not lose the forest for the trees. | 大家不要为一棵树放弃整片森林 |
[24:56] | We’re all pleased that the hostages are safe, | 人质得救了 我们都很高兴 |
[24:59] | and we’re sure you’ll sort that out. | 我们也相信你能解决那个问题 |
[25:01] | The more pressing issue is our domestic policy. | 但现在最紧迫的问题是内政问题 |
[25:04] | I think we can all agree that Michener jumped too quickly | 我想我们都同意米切纳过于激进 |
[25:07] | to federalize everything. | 急于让国家恢复联邦化 |
[25:09] | If you were to curb some of his measures, | 如果你真想控制他所施行的政策 |
[25:11] | I’m sure it would go a long way to smoothing things over | 肯定要花费很大的力气才能安抚 |
[25:14] | with Senator Beatty and the American people. | 贝蒂参议员以及全美人民 |
[25:17] | The ration-card program has been the chief cause of unrest, | 配给票计划是引起骚乱的最主要原因 |
[25:22] | and the limits to bank withdrawals — | 以及对银行取款的限制 |
[25:24] | the people do not want the government | 民众不想让政府干预 |
[25:26] | interfering with how they spend their money. | 他们要如何花自己的钱 |
[25:28] | Come on, Alex. It’s all of it. | 拜托 亚历克斯 每项政策都有问题 |
[25:29] | The land-claim issues are just as contentious. | 恢复土地权问题也很具争议性 |
[25:32] | What do you all want? | 你们都想要做什么 |
[25:34] | To go back to dog-eat-dog? | 回到狗咬狗的年代吗 |
[25:37] | That’s appealing when you’re at the top of the heap, | 当你处在权利顶端之时 这确实很有吸引力 |
[25:39] | but there are people out there going hungry | 可是当我们已经生产出足够每个人 |
[25:41] | while we are producing more than enough food to feed everyone. | 都能吃饱的食物时 却仍然有人在挨饿 |
[25:44] | That’s why President Michener started those ration cards, | 这就是为什么米切纳总统开设配给票项目 |
[25:48] | so that all of our citizens can have their fair share | 这样一来 所有公民都获得同等份额的 |
[25:50] | of what they need to get b– | 生活必需品 |
[25:51] | Commander Green. | 格林中校 |
[25:56] | If we need your advice as it pertains to our military, | 如果我们需要军事上的建议 |
[25:59] | we’ll ask for it. | 我们会开口问你的 |
[26:05] | Sir, I know that you were skittish | 阁下 我知道从一开始 |
[26:08] | about instituting these policies from the beginning. | 你就对实施这些政策持怀疑态度 |
[26:11] | It doesn’t matter what I thought then | 当时我怎么想 或是否符合民意 |
[26:13] | or if they’re unpopular. | 都无关紧要 |
[26:17] | Are they working or not? | 它们有没有奏效 |
[26:24] | I think it’s fair to say that these policies | 应该说这些政策 |
[26:26] | are doing more harm than good, sir. | 弊大于利 先生 |
[26:34] | What happened in there? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[26:35] | Everything we worked for, | 我们为之努力的一切 |
[26:36] | everything President Michener stood for. | 米切纳总统主张的一切 |
[26:39] | We’re in a crisis. | 我们身陷危机 |
[26:40] | It’s our job to hold the country together. | 让国家凝聚起来是我们的职责 |
[26:42] | You sat with the President and wrote those policies. | 你当时和总统坐在一起起草了那些政令 |
[26:46] | You didn’t fight for them. | 现在你却不捍卫它们 |
[26:47] | If President Michener couldn’t make them work, | 如果米切纳总统不能让它们奏效 |
[26:49] | then Howard Oliver certainly can’t. | 那霍华德·奥利弗也做不到 |
[26:53] | So you’re gonna let Oliver | 那你就放任奥利弗 |
[26:54] | capitulate to the regional leaders. | 向地区领导们妥协 |
[26:58] | He just gave them authority over local militias | 他刚才都没跟钱德勒舰长商量 |
[27:00] | without speaking to Captain Chandler. | 就下放了地区民兵的指挥权 |
[27:02] | Chandler’s the acting head of our military, | 钱德勒是我们军事行动的领导 |
[27:03] | and he never would have allowed it. | 他一定不会允许此事发生 |
[27:04] | Captain Chandler is 12,000 miles away. | 钱德勒舰长远在19000公里之外 |
[27:07] | The regional leaders need to be able to call their own shots. | 地区领导们需要能够自己做决定 |
[27:09] | If they can’t control their own regions, who will? | 要是他们都控制不了自己的辖区 谁还能 |
[27:12] | They’re the ones stoking the unrest. | 是他们煽动了骚乱 |
[27:14] | President Michener — | 米切纳总统 |
[27:14] | President Michener isn’t here! | 米切纳总统不在这 |
[27:17] | He took the easy way out! | 他置身事外 |
[27:19] | So if they sit in that office | 假如他们坐在那办公室里 |
[27:20] | and they reverse every decision that he made as President, | 推翻了总统在任时做的所有决定 |
[27:23] | there’s nobody to blame but him. | 那也只能怪他 |
[27:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[27:32] | Uh, thank you for coming down. | 谢谢你能下来 |
[27:35] | I’ve made some progress, sir, | 我取得了一些进展 长官 |
[27:36] | but I-I still have more questions than answers. | 但我还是疑惑重重 |
[27:40] | Um, this is an image of our cure from Dr. Scott’s notes. | 这是一张斯科特博士笔记中治愈药的图像 |
[27:44] | I’ve isolated the compound in Takehaya and Kyoko’s blood. | 我提取了素盏鸣尊和京子血液中的化合物 |
[27:47] | It’s exactly the same as ours. | 和我们体内的一模一样 |
[27:49] | Structurally uncompromised, as far as I can tell. | 目前来看 结构完整 |
[27:52] | This is an image of the red flu from Dr. Scott’s files, | 这是斯科特博士的文件中红流感的图像 |
[27:56] | and this — | 这个 |
[27:58] | This is the virus in Kyoko’s blood. | 这是京子血液中的病毒 |
[28:01] | It’s different. | 它不一样 |
[28:02] | – Bulkier. – Exactly. | -更大 -正是如此 |
[28:04] | That bulkiness is present in Takehaya’s virus, as well. | 素盏鸣尊体内的病毒也很大 |
[28:07] | The virus in their blood is similar enough to the original | 他们血液中的病毒 和我早期测试标记出的 |
[28:11] | that my preliminary tests identified it, | 原始病毒十分相似 |
[28:13] | – but it is somewhat altered. – A mutation. | -但它又存在某些变化 -一种变异 |
[28:16] | I can’t say for sure, | 我还不能肯定 |
[28:17] | but whatever’s causing the bulkiness | 但不管是什么引起的增大 |
[28:19] | is preventing the cure from working. | 都在阻止治愈药生效 |
[28:21] | That means everyone on this ship | 也就是说这艘船上所有 |
[28:22] | who’s come in contact with Takehaya could be infected. | 和素盏鸣尊接触过的人都可能被感染了 |
[28:25] | That was my worry, too, | 这也是我所担心的 |
[28:26] | but none of us from the prison camp have any symptoms. | 但我们这些在监狱营地待过的人却毫无症状 |
[28:28] | I crossed the virus in Takehaya’s blood | 我把素盏呜尊 京子和我血液中的病毒 |
[28:31] | with a sample of my own and from several sailors | 与部分没有跟他们和我们被俘的几人 |
[28:33] | who had no contact with Takehaya, Kyoko, | 有过任何接触的船员血液中的病毒 |
[28:36] | or any of us who were prisoners. | 进行了交叉对比 |
[28:38] | The bulkier virus doesn’t make us sick. | 巨大化的病毒并没有让我们生病 |
[28:40] | Somehow, the cure in us defends against it. | 不知何故 我们体内的疫苗消灭了病毒 |
[28:44] | If Takehaya and Kyoko both have the same cure, | 如果素盏呜尊和京子都有一样的疫苗 |
[28:48] | why is the virus harming them? | 为什么病毒仍然在侵害他们 |
[28:50] | I wish I knew, sir. | 我也想知道 长官 |
[28:51] | I’ll keep digging. | 我会继续研究 |
[28:54] | We’re at 19.83 North by 112.5 East. | 我们现在在北纬19.83度 东经112.5度 |
[28:58] | Course 1-0-0, speed 20 knots, sir. | 航向1-0-0 速度20节 长官 |
[29:01] | There’s a small land mass here which should provide cover | 这里有一小块陆地 |
[29:03] | from hostile radar detection | 可以在卡片标注的航线上给我们 |
[29:05] | while giving us a vantage point on the shipping lane | 提供有利位置 同时掩护我们 |
[29:07] | indicated on that card. | 不被敌方雷达发现 |
[29:08] | Helo is standing by to execute fly overs. | 直升机在等待执行低空飞行 |
[29:11] | We expect many vessels to have AIS switched off | 我们预测大部分船舶由于海盗的缘故 |
[29:13] | on account of pirates. | 都关闭了自动识别系统 |
[29:25] | She’s Alpha Charlie Foxtrot | 船舶编号 |
[29:28] | ACF79831396 79831396. | |
[29:32] | Any of the markings? | 有标记吗 |
[29:34] | Just a couple of dings from a bad parking job. | 只有一堆乱七八糟的钢材 |
[29:37] | No black dot. | 没有黑点标记 |
[29:39] | No dice. | 看来不是 |
[29:40] | Is it possible the ship already passed this location? | 那艘船会不会已经离开这片海域了 |
[29:43] | According to Wu Ming’s intel, | 根据吴明的情报 |
[29:44] | it was last pinged outside Hainan Harbor | 它昨天晚上十点还曾经出现在 |
[29:46] | yesterday at 2200 hours. | 海南港口外 |
[29:48] | Even a wave-piercing catamaran | 就算是穿浪双体船 |
[29:49] | couldn’t traverse this shipping lane that quickly. | 也不可能如此迅速穿过这条航线 |
[29:51] | Captain, radar’s tracking small surface vessel | 船长 雷达捕捉到有小型船只 |
[29:54] | approaching our contact point on the shipping lane. | 靠近航线上的接触点 |
[29:57] | Nomad, vessel approaching south at 0-2-5 . | 游牧民 南边有船只靠近 方位0-2-5 |
[30:01] | Initiate flyover. | 启动低空飞行 |
[30:02] | Roger that, Nathan James. | 收到 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[30:04] | Making the turn. | 开始转向 |
[30:10] | I don’t know about this one, Captain. | 我不太确定 舰长 |
[30:11] | – What’s wrong with it? – Oh, there’s nothing wrong with it, | -有什么问题 -如果是在伊比沙岛度春假 |
[30:14] | if you’re on spring break in Ibiza. | 那倒是什么问题都没有 |
[30:16] | What the hell’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:18] | It’s 120-foot pleasure cruiser. | 这是艘36米长的游艇 |
[30:20] | – No cargo hold. – Wait a second. | -没有货仓 -等等 |
[30:23] | Alpha Zulu Bravo 79863 | 编号A Z B79863 |
[30:26] | L309 Lima 309. | |
[30:28] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[30:57] | Vessel on course 0-1-4 at 22 knots, | 航向0-1-4 速度22节的船只 |
[31:00] | This is US Navy Warship 151, | 这里是美国海军战舰151 |
[31:02] | requesting to board for inspection | 根据国际海洋法 |
[31:03] | in accordance with international law of sea. | 要求登船检查 |
[31:14] | Vessel on course 0-1-4 at 22 knots, | 航向0-1-4 速度22节的船只 |
[31:17] | I say again, this is US Navy Warship 151, | 重申 这里是美国海军战舰151 |
[31:20] | requesting to board for inspection | 要求登船检查 |
[31:22] | in accordance with international law of sea. | 依照国际海洋法 |
[31:25] | Uh, TAO, surface track 72871 increasing speed to 25 knots. | 作战官 水面船只速度增至25节 |
[31:29] | Captain, TAO. | 舰长 作战官 |
[31:30] | Surface contact may be trying to make a run for it. | 水面船只可能想要逃跑 |
[31:32] | XO, let’s stick our nose out, | 大副 制造点动静 |
[31:34] | let him know he has company. | 让他知道我们就在附近 |
[31:35] | OOD, increase speed to 25 knots. | 值日官 船速增至25节 |
[31:36] | Come to 1,000-yard CPA. | 进入他雷达的900米半径内 |
[31:57] | TAO, surface track 72871, coming to course 0-4-5, | 作战官 船只改变航向至0-4-5 |
[32:01] | increasing speed to 35 knots. | 船速增至35节 |
[32:03] | They’re trying to evade. | 他们想要逃跑 |
[32:04] | Just turn starboard and increased speed, sir. | 他们刚刚右转且增加了船速 长官 |
[32:06] | Starboard ROC, fire Mark 38. | 右舷机炮开火 |
[32:07] | One salvo of warning shots across the bow. | 向船只附近发射一轮警告射击 |
[32:09] | Prepare countermeasures, | 准备应对方案 |
[32:10] | but do not under any circumstances sink that ship, | 但无论如何都不要将其击沉 |
[32:13] | not till we know what’s aboard. | 我们要先查明船上的货物情况 |
[32:14] | Aye, captain. | 是 舰长 |
[32:15] | All stations, standby to re-engage. | 各就各位 准备再次交火 |
[32:29] | Sir, he’s changed course to 2-5-0. | 长官 他改变航向至2-5-0 |
[32:31] | He’s headed for the Yanshi Atoll. | 他正朝着岩石环礁驶去 |
[32:33] | OOD, all ahead full. | 值日官 全速前进 |
[32:34] | Sir, we can’t outrun him. | 长官 我们不可能追上他 |
[32:35] | He’s traveling at 36 knots. | 他的船速为36节 |
[32:36] | And we can’t go into the Atoll. | 而且我们也不能开进环礁里面 |
[32:38] | The coral beds are too shallow. | 礁床太浅了 |
[32:39] | XO, time to close the net. | 大副 是时候收网了 |
[32:41] | Nomad, you’re a go for approach. | 游牧民 你可以靠近该船只了 |
[32:43] | All right, boys and girls, let’s drop in for a cocktail. | 好了 大家下去喝杯鸡尾酒吧 |
[33:06] | TAO, surface tracks vessel 1,000 yards. | 作战官 监测到船只距离为914米 |
[33:08] | Captain, TAO, | 舰长 作战官 |
[33:09] | surface contact 10 degrees relative. | 水面船只位于相对10度方向 |
[33:17] | Okay, don’t do it, buddy! | 哥们 千万别这么做 |
[33:20] | Not a good move! | 这不是个好主意 |
[33:22] | Don’t do anything stupid! | 千万别做什么傻事 |
[33:24] | – Cut your engine. – Man. | -关掉你的引擎 -该死 |
[33:26] | We are US Navy. | 我们是美国海军 |
[33:27] | Lay down your weapons! | 放下你的武器 |
[33:30] | We don’t want to hurt you, | 我们不想伤害你 |
[33:31] | but we will be boarding your vessel. | 但是我们要登上你的船 |
[33:33] | Nathan James, vessel is surrendering. | 内森·詹姆斯号 敌船投降了 |
[33:38] | Game over, asshole. | 你完了 混蛋 |
[33:47] | Is this even necessary, yo? | 有必要这么做吗 |
[33:49] | Tell us where Peng’s cargo is | 告诉我们彭的货物在哪里 |
[33:51] | and we’ll stop right now. | 我们就放过你 |
[33:53] | Does this even look like a cargo ship to you? | 你觉得这像是艘货船吗 |
[33:56] | We tossed the whole vessel. | 整艘船都翻了个底朝天 |
[33:58] | All we found were a couple more M16s and a case of Cristal. | 只找到一些M16步枪和一箱冰毒 |
[34:02] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[34:03] | What’d I tell you? | 我说什么来着 |
[34:03] | If you’ve got nothing to hide, | 如果你没什么要隐瞒的 |
[34:05] | then why run from a US Navy ship? | 为什么看见美国海军舰艇就想逃跑 |
[34:07] | It’s the apocalypse, man. | 现在都是世界末日了 |
[34:09] | All kinds of people get in all kinds of boats, | 这年头谁知道船上坐的是些什么样的人 |
[34:12] | saying all kinds of shit. | 各有各的来头 |
[34:13] | You could have been pirates, for all I know. | 我还以为你们是海盗呢 |
[34:16] | This is my boat! | 这是我的船 |
[34:17] | You can’t take it from me! | 你们不能把它抢走 |
[34:19] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:20] | You got bills of sales for those weapons? | 你有购买这些武器的凭证吗 |
[34:23] | Well, then you’re in violation of international maritime law. | 那你就违反了国际海事法 |
[34:26] | The U.S. Navy has a right to place you under arrest | 美国海军有权把你逮捕 |
[34:28] | and commandeer this vessel. | 并征用船只 |
[34:30] | Hell, no! This is my baby! | 不行 这是我的宝贝 |
[34:33] | Y-you can’t do this, yo! | 你不能这么做 |
[34:34] | We sure can, yo. | 我们有权这么做 |
[34:36] | You want to keep your precious ship, | 你想留住自己的宝贝船只 |
[34:38] | you start talking. | 就开口交代 |
[34:41] | Americans. | 美国人 |
[34:43] | You’re so self-righteous. | 你们真是伪善 |
[35:02] | Move. | 挪开 |
[35:05] | Well, that’s cocaine. | 是可卡因 |
[35:07] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[35:08] | How much more of this have you got? | 你还有多少毒品 |
[35:09] | Five more crates. | 还有五箱 |
[35:11] | Come on, yo. This can’t even be illegal anymore. | 拜托 这现在都不是违法的了 |
[35:14] | The people have suffered enough. | 人们受的苦够多了 |
[35:16] | – I’m just meeting needs. – Where’d you pick it up? | -我只是满足他们的需求 -你从哪装的船 |
[35:19] | An island off of Hainan. | 海南岛旁的一个小岛 |
[35:21] | Chinese MSS dudes loaded me up. | 中国国安部的人给我装的 |
[35:23] | I don’t want to mess with them. | 我不想惹他们 |
[35:34] | Peng doesn’t bother with drugs. | 彭对毒品并不在意 |
[35:38] | What are you doing, yo?! | 你在做什么呢 |
[35:39] | You know what my suppliers will do to me | 我要是丢了一块 |
[35:40] | if even one of those is missing? | 你知道我的供货商会做什么吗 |
[35:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:00] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[36:02] | The missile’s clearly been retrofitted since its manufacture. | 很明显 导弹制作时就经过特殊改造 |
[36:06] | Has to be a chemical weapon of some kind. | 一定是种化学武器 |
[36:07] | He picked up those crates 100 miles southeast of Hainan. | 他在海南岛东南方161千米处载上的 |
[36:11] | Paraiso Island. | 帕莱索岛 |
[36:12] | You sure that trafficker didn’t know what was in them? | 你确定那个商人不知道这个在里面吗 |
[36:14] | He was perfectly happy being a run-of-the-mill drug runner. | 他很满足于当个普通毒贩子 |
[36:17] | Nearly wet himself when we found this. | 我们发现这个时候他差点吓尿了 |
[36:23] | Those bomblets were designed in the ’60s to carry Sarin. | 这些小炸弹是六十年代为装沙林毒气设计的 |
[36:26] | What do you think the range is on that missile? | 你觉得这个导弹的射程范围是多少 |
[36:28] | Depending on the weight of those bomblets, my guess, | 取决于这些小炸弹的重量 |
[36:30] | it could release high enough to blanket a 20-mile radius. | 我猜测这能够覆盖32公里半径范围 |
[36:34] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[36:36] | Back in Hong Kong, you mentioned seeing some missiles. | 在香港时 你说见过一些导弹 |
[36:40] | Yellow, with red tips. | 黄色导弹 末端红色 |
[36:43] | These are the same ones Peng was moving in Guangzhou. | 这和彭在广州运输的一样 |
[36:47] | The day my brother was killed. | 我兄弟就是在那天被杀死的 |
[36:56] | Green mist. | 绿色迷雾 |
[36:59] | Kyoko, in her fever — | 京子发烧时 |
[37:00] | she was murmuring about a green mist that came in the night. | 她咕哝过夜里出现的绿色迷雾 |
[38:27] | The active ingredient in the green powder | 绿色粉末中的有效成分 |
[38:29] | is a specially designed Lectin. | 是一种特制的血凝素 |
[38:31] | It’s binding to the glycoproteins of the red flu. | 它可以使糖蛋白和红流感病毒结合 |
[38:34] | That’s why the virus looks bulkier. | 所以病毒看上去才这么大 |
[38:36] | It hasn’t mutated. | 其实没有变异 |
[38:38] | The Lectin can create a coating that shields the virus | 血凝素会给病毒创造一个保护层 |
[38:40] | from the effects of the antibody that our cure produces. | 使其不会被解药中的抗体所影响 |
[38:43] | I couldn’t see it because I didn’t know what I was looking for. | 我之前查不出来是因为我不知道要找什么 |
[38:45] | – But if somebody already has the cure? – Then they’re safe. | -如果有人已经注射了解药呢 -他们很安全 |
[38:48] | You’d have to have the Lectin in your bloodstream first | 必须得让血凝素先进入血管 |
[38:49] | to render the cure… | 让解药… |
[38:52] | …ineffective. | 失效 |
[38:54] | That’s what Peng’s hoarding. | 这就是彭主席囤积的药 |
[38:56] | He could fire those missiles over uncured populations, | 他可以向未注射解药的人群发射导弹 |
[38:59] | so when the cure finally does arrive… | 当他们终于拿到解药时 |
[39:01] | It doesn’t work. | 就没用了 |
[39:03] | That boat was headed to Taiwan on a run. | 那艘船当时正赶往台湾 |
[39:06] | Jesse saw the missiles near Vietnam. | 杰西在越南附近看到了导弹 |
[39:08] | And my wife saw the mist in Japan. | 我的妻子在日本看到了烟雾 |
[39:11] | By the time we got to the ports to receive the cure, | 等我们到港口取得解药时 |
[39:16] | it was already too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[39:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:26] | I would like to see my wife… | 我想去看看我妻子… |
[39:29] | my son. | 我儿子 |
[39:58] | Good evening, Mr. President. | 晚上好 总统先生 |
[39:59] | Commander Green. | 格林中校 |
[40:05] | The President would like to keep these briefings | 总统只准高级顾问 |
[40:07] | to senior advisors for the time being. | 听取简报 |
[40:11] | We’ll summon you if we need you. | 如果我们有需要会叫你的 |
[40:23] | We were welcomed as heroes in Vietnam. | 我们在越南被当作英雄般热烈欢迎 |
[40:26] | Everyone came out of hiding to get the cure. | 所有人都从藏身处出来拿解药 |
[40:31] | If they were exposed to this… | 如果他们曾暴露在烟雾中… |
[40:33] | They spread out across the country | 他们前往全国各地 |
[40:34] | to pass on the contagious cure, | 分发解药 |
[40:36] | and if they were exposed to the red flu… | 如果他们感染了红流感 |
[40:40] | spread that instead. | 那也会散播到全国各地 |
[40:42] | That was 10 days ago. | 那是十天前的事了 |
[40:46] | And we don’t know how many of these missiles there are. | 我们还不知道到底有几枚导弹 |
[40:50] | So…now we know what Peng’s plan is. | 我们现在知道彭的计划了 |
[40:57] | It’s genocide. | 种族屠杀 |