时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Mom! Let’s go! | 妈 我们走 |
[00:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:11] | Kara, this is crazy. Why can’t you tell me what’s going on? | 卡拉 这太疯狂了 这到底是怎么回事 |
[00:14] | – Where’s the diaper bag? – I don’t know. I thought you had it. | -尿布袋在哪 -不知道 我以为你拿了 |
[00:21] | That’s Jed. Let’s go. | 杰德到了 我们走 |
[00:22] | Okay, I’m going. | 好 我这就走 |
[00:28] | – Hi, sweetheart. – Hi. | -亲爱的 -你好 |
[00:29] | Hi, Sam. Here, take this. | 山姆 拿好这个 |
[00:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:32] | You got gas? Supplies? | 汽油什么的都加好了吗 |
[00:34] | I filled up on the way over. | 我在来的路上加满了 |
[00:36] | I need to know what’s going on here, Kara. | 你得告诉我这到底怎么回事 |
[00:37] | Does this have something to do with my dad? | 跟我爸爸有关系吗 |
[00:39] | You dad’s still in Asia, sweetheart. | 你爸爸还在亚洲 亲爱的 |
[00:41] | In Hong Kong? | 香港吗 |
[00:42] | I’ll explain everything at another time. | 下次有机会再解释 |
[00:44] | Okay, ready. | 好了 |
[00:48] | I’ve got my sat phone if you need me. Call me. | 我带了卫星电话 有需要就打给我 |
[01:01] | Shh, sweetheart. | 别哭 宝贝 |
[01:02] | It’s okay. We got him. | 没事的 我们会照顾好他的 |
[01:12] | I’ll call you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快打给你 |
[01:16] | Be careful. | 万事小心 |
[01:59] | Sasha, I need an I.V. Bag over here. | 萨莎 给我一袋输液袋 |
[02:01] | – How you doing? – We’re all out, Doc. | -你怎么样 -都用完了 医生 |
[02:04] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[02:06] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[02:09] | You’ll be okay. Just rest. | 你会没事的 好好休息 |
[02:12] | Welcome back, buddy. | 欢迎回来 老兄 |
[02:20] | We’ll get through this. You understand? | 我们会挺过去的 明白吗 |
[02:21] | Sir. | 长官 |
[02:23] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[02:49] | I was a plankholder. | 我是那艘船的第一批船员 |
[02:52] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[02:55] | No. | 不 |
[02:57] | I don’t believe I did. | 我不知道 |
[02:58] | I watched her being built. | 我看着她被建造起来 |
[03:03] | Those my windows? | 那些是我船上的窗户吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah. We took everything we could use. | 是 能用的我们都拿了 |
[03:11] | Like donating your kid’s eyes after a car crash. | 就像车祸后捐赠你孩子的眼角膜一样 |
[03:15] | Team’s clear of the vessel. | 船清查过了 |
[03:17] | Charges have been set and rigged to ensure maximum damage | 炸药已经安装好了 确保对所有敏感设备 |
[03:19] | to any sensitive technical equipment. | 都能造成最大伤害 |
[03:21] | Ready to proceed. | 已经准备好了 |
[03:23] | Captain Meylan, switch is hot. | 梅朗舰长 可以引爆了 |
[03:34] | Thank you, Captain Slattery. | 谢谢 斯莱特里舰长 |
[04:24] | So the plan is just to hold position | 在彭有动静之前 |
[04:25] | until Peng rears his head? | 我们就得干等着吗 |
[04:27] | Obviously, that’s impossible. | 这显然不可能 |
[04:28] | Now that search and rescue is complete, | 如今搜救任务已经结束 |
[04:30] | we need to keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[04:31] | Then what’s on the table? | 有什么打算 |
[04:32] | We’re exploring several potential options, | 我们正在研究一些可行的选择 |
[04:34] | – but we have to — – Options? | -但我们得 -选择 |
[04:35] | There’s only one option I can see. | 只有一种选择 |
[04:38] | We need to go home. | 我们得回国 |
[04:40] | Not that simple, Captain. | 没那么简单 舰长 |
[04:41] | Excuse me, Captain. | 打扰了 舰长 |
[04:43] | SSES intercepted these communications… | 信号分析室从中国驱逐舰海龙号上 |
[04:45] | …from the Chinese destroyer Sea Dragon. | 截取了一些通讯记录 |
[04:46] | The one we sunk? | 我们击沉的那艘吗 |
[04:48] | It’s all coded. | 都加密了 |
[04:49] | Yes, but it’s likely the cipher is still aboard the vessel. | 是 但密码很有可能还在船上 |
[04:54] | At the bottom of the South China Sea? | 在中国南海海底吗 |
[04:55] | Yes, sir. If we could send a team down to retrieve it — | 是 长官 如果我们能派人去取回… |
[04:58] | Come on. This is ridiculous. | 拜托 这太荒唐了 |
[05:01] | Sir… | 长官 |
[05:03] | Peng could be anywhere right now. | 彭现在可能在任何地方 |
[05:06] | We don’t have the fuel to wait him out. | 我们没有足够燃料守株待兔 |
[05:09] | Our medical stocks are depleted, | 我们的医疗物资已经耗尽 |
[05:10] | and in 72 hours, we won’t be able to feed our people. | 三天后 食物也将短缺 |
[05:13] | we’ll find replenishments. We always do. | 我们会找到补给 跟以往一样 |
[05:15] | As I understand it, | 据我所知 |
[05:16] | you’ve already shut down Peng’s factory. | 你已经端掉彭的工厂 |
[05:19] | You’ve cut off his smuggling operation | 切断了他的走私行动 |
[05:21] | and destroyed the ship carrying | 并且摧毁了 |
[05:21] | the last of his chemical weapons. | 装载最后一批生化武器的战舰 |
[05:24] | What more is there? | 这里还有什么值得留下 |
[05:25] | As long as Peng is breathing, | 只要彭还活着 |
[05:26] | he’s a threat to the region and to the world. | 他就是这个地区和世界的威胁 |
[05:29] | If we don’t stop him, he’ll just set up a new factory | 如果我们不阻止他 他会再开新的工厂 |
[05:31] | and start the genocide all over again. | 重新开展种族灭绝活动 |
[05:35] | Say we could get a lock on his position. | 即使我们能够锁定他的位置 |
[05:37] | The man still has two destroyers that we know of, | 据我们所知他至少还有两艘驱逐舰 |
[05:40] | and most likely a sizeable army. | 和相当大规模的军队 |
[05:42] | We’ve already lost Hayward and Shackleton, | 我们已经失去了海华德号和沙克顿号 |
[05:46] | along with the lives of 300 American sailors. | 牺牲了300名美国海军士兵 |
[05:51] | Even if we could take down Peng, | 即使我们能够拿下彭 |
[05:53] | what’s to say someone else | 一旦我们离开这里 |
[05:55] | won’t rise up and take his place | 立刻会有其它人 |
[05:56] | the minute we leave the region? | 取而代之 |
[05:58] | I’m sure I don’t have to remind you | 我想不需要我提醒你 |
[06:00] | that there are a lot of other people in this world | 全世界还有很多人 |
[06:02] | who could use our help, | 需要我们的帮助 |
[06:03] | and we are wasting our resources | 我们却在离家一万六千公里之地 |
[06:05] | fighting what might be an unwinnable battle | 将资源浪费在一场 |
[06:07] | 10,000 miles away from home. | 几乎没有胜算的战斗上 |
[06:15] | We need to finish the job we were sent here to do. | 我们得完成被派来这里的任务 |
[06:19] | That means cutting the head off the snake. | 擒贼擒王 |
[06:21] | This mission was approved by the Commander in Chief. | 这是最高统帅批准的任务 |
[06:24] | But the circumstances have changed. | 但是情况已经有所不同 |
[06:26] | We need to talk this over with the President. | 我们得跟总统协商此事 |
[06:28] | We’re at EMCON, Captain. | 我们在电磁管制中 船长 |
[06:30] | Until I can be assured that we have a secure line home, | 在确定有安全通讯线路之前 |
[06:33] | nothing changes. | 一切照旧 |
[06:34] | Have Lieutenant Green form a dive team. | 让格林上尉组织一只潜水小队 |
[06:37] | Search that destroyer. Find the cipher. | 搜索那艘驱逐舰 找到密码检索 |
[06:40] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 遵命 长官 谢谢 长官 |
[06:42] | Thank you all for waiting. | 感谢大家耐心等待 |
[06:44] | This morning, I signed Executive Order 10842. | 今天早上 我签署了10842号行政命令 |
[06:49] | This order eases restrictions | 这项命令解除了 |
[06:50] | on the federal ration card mandate, | 联邦配给票制度的制约 |
[06:52] | provides more local control over banking issues, | 在银行问题上给与各地区更多控制权 |
[06:56] | and temporarily suspends | 并且暂停了 |
[06:57] | the private property claw back regulations, | 由我前任提出的 |
[07:00] | as set forth my predecessor. | 私人财产增税补收法规 |
[07:01] | Mr. President. Mr. President. | 总统阁下 总统阁下 |
[07:03] | Details can be found in your briefing packets, | 关于受影响地区等具体细节 |
[07:05] | regarding the affected territories. | 在发给你们的简报中可以找到 |
[07:08] | Where’s Mrs. Green? | 格林夫人在哪里 |
[07:09] | In addition, I have promoted the Army National Guard | 另外 我已经将国民警卫队 |
[07:13] | to active status | 变更为执行任务状态 |
[07:14] | and placed them under the control of local leadership | 让他们接受地方领导 |
[07:17] | in a bid to quell continued riots in the Five Territories. | 以便平息五大地区的暴动 |
[07:21] | Mr. President. Mr. President, Mr. President, | 总统阁下 总统阁下 总统阁下 |
[07:23] | you’ve been in office for 48 hours now. | 您上任仅仅48小时 |
[07:25] | How do you account for the immediate rollback | 如何解释您立即撤回 |
[07:27] | of President Michener’s policies? | 米切纳总统的政策这一举动 |
[07:29] | How do I account for it? | 我如何解释 |
[07:33] | I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[07:34] | but the President will not be taking any questions today. | 但是总统今天不接受任何提问 |
[07:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 阁下 |
[07:40] | Mr. President! Mr. President, please! | 总统先生 总统先生 |
[07:42] | Mr. President, can’t you at least answer anything? Mr. President! | 总统先生 不能给点回答吗 总统先生 |
[07:44] | Ms. Shaw, there’s been conjecture | 肖女士 外界猜测 |
[07:45] | that President Oliver’s political sensibilities | 总统奥利佛的政治灵敏度 |
[07:47] | lie to the right of — | 是基于… |
[07:48] | I don’t comment on conjecture. | 我对猜测不予置评 |
[07:50] | Well, can you tell us if we can expect | 那能否告诉我们 |
[07:51] | a further shift in agenda from this White House? | 白宫是否还会有更多政策异动 |
[07:53] | President Oliver is his own man, | 总统奥利佛有自己的意志 |
[07:54] | but the agenda remains the same — | 但是我们的目标始终如一 |
[07:56] | building a stronger and better America. | 建立更强大美好的美国 |
[07:59] | On that note and due to the President’s | 有鉴于总统 |
[08:00] | increasingly demanding schedule, | 日渐紧凑的行程 |
[08:02] | we’ll be discontinuing these daily addresses… | 这些每日的汇报 |
[08:04] | …and replacing them | 将会改为 |
[08:05] | with weekly briefings administered by my office. | 由我办公室发布的每周简报 |
[08:08] | – Ms. Shaw, Ms. Shaw — – Thank you very much. | -肖女士 肖女士 -感谢各位 |
[08:09] | That’s a lid on today. | 今天到此为止 |
[08:10] | – Ms. Shaw! One question! – Allison! | -肖女士 只问一题 -艾莉森 |
[08:13] | Ms. Shaw! | 肖女士 |
[08:14] | Uh, call for you on 2. | 二线有你的电话 |
[08:17] | When did we get a second line? | 我们什么时候有了二线 |
[08:26] | Allison Shaw. | 艾莉森·肖 |
[08:27] | Allison, it’s Kara. | 艾莉森 我是卡拉 |
[08:30] | Kara, where are you? We’ve been calling you all morning. | 卡拉 你在哪 我电话找你一上午了 |
[08:33] | I’m… in trouble. | 我…有麻烦了 |
[08:37] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[08:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:40] | Rivera’s dead. | 里韦拉死了 |
[08:42] | Dead? | 死了 |
[08:43] | And Senator Beatty. | 贝蒂参议员也是 |
[08:44] | They were shot in the Capitol parking garage last night. | 他们昨晚在国会大厦的停车场被枪杀了 |
[08:46] | Oh, my God. There was no… | 我的天 我没收到… |
[08:47] | there’s no — no reports. Are you sure about this? | 没收到任何报告 你确定吗 |
[08:50] | I was there. I saw it. | 我亲眼目睹的 |
[08:51] | I’ve been wandering around all night. | 我一整晚都在游荡 |
[08:53] | I don’t know what to do. | 不知所措 |
[08:54] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪儿 |
[08:59] | It’s all right. You’re gonna be okay. | 别担心 你不会有事的 |
[09:01] | I will send someone to come get you. | 我会派人去接你 |
[09:03] | No. | 不 |
[09:06] | I think we have a mole inside the White House. | 我想白宫里有个内鬼 |
[09:09] | And until we find them, | 在揪出他们以前 |
[09:11] | there’s no one I can trust except you. | 我只相信你一个人 |
[09:13] | You need to come alone. | 你得单独来找我 |
[09:15] | Okay, just me. Tell me where you are right now. | 好 只有我 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[09:20] | S&W Diner. On Fifth. | S&W餐厅 第五大街 |
[09:24] | Hold tight. I’ll be right there. | 别离开 我马上来 |
[10:25] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[10:26] | My team went diving for an item | 我的人潜水去找 |
[10:28] | we think was on the Chinese destroyer. | 一个可能在中国驱逐舰上的东西 |
[10:30] | Seems some pirates got to it first. | 似乎被海盗捷足先登了 |
[10:32] | You told me you still have some people out there. | 你说你外面还有些人脉 |
[10:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:36] | You know of any way to get a message to ’em? | 有办法发消息给他们吗 |
[10:39] | Might help us find Peng. | 或许能帮我们找到彭 |
[10:43] | Yes. | 有 |
[10:46] | I will try. | 我会试试 |
[10:47] | Sir, my crew has had a couple run-ins with these pirates. | 长官 我的船员和这些海盗发生过冲突 |
[10:50] | In fact, two of my sailors were gravely wounded | 说真的 我有两名水手 |
[10:52] | – during a swarm attack. – You don’t need to remind me | -在围抢中受重伤 -不需要你来提醒我 |
[10:54] | what they’re capable of. | 海盗的能耐 |
[10:55] | We don’t always get to choose our allies. | 不是每次都能选择自己想要的盟友 |
[10:57] | So we’re willing to do anything? Get in bed with anyone? | 所以我们就心甘情愿地配合 如此饥不择食 |
[11:01] | Like I said, we’re gonna finish the job. | 我说了 我们要完成任务 |
[11:03] | With all due respect, sir… | 恕我直言 长官 |
[11:08] | Usually when someone says “With all due respect,” | 通常当人说”恕我直言”时 |
[11:10] | he’s about to show a lack of respect, Captain. | 他其实并不在意他人是否宽恕 舰长 |
[11:13] | I understand the damage that Peng has done, | 我知道彭造成了很大破坏 |
[11:16] | that’s he responsible for a lot of loss to your crew, | 他夺走了您很多船员的性命 |
[11:19] | and that he even tried to kill you — | 他甚至想杀了您… |
[11:20] | And you think this is personal for me. | 你觉得我是出于私心 |
[11:22] | I’ve lost a third of my crew, and I’m willing to walk away | 我也失去了三分之一的船员 如果离开更好 |
[11:27] | if that’s what’s for the greater good. | 我愿意离开 |
[11:29] | And I get the feeling | 我能感觉到 |
[11:31] | there are other people in your senior leadership | 在你船上的一些高级将领 |
[11:33] | who feel the same way. | 也这么认为 |
[11:36] | Sometimes a captain has to make the unpopular call | 有时候船长得做出不被赞同的决定 |
[11:38] | because that’s his responsibility. | 因为这是他的责任 |
[11:42] | Someday, I hope you understand that. | 我希望你有一天会懂 |
[11:45] | Now… | 现在… |
[11:47] | all due respect, I have things to do. | 恕我直言 失陪了 |
[11:52] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[11:58] | Are you sure you had the right diner? | 你确定你找对餐馆了吗 |
[12:02] | Okay. Yes. | 好 没错 |
[12:05] | All right. No, just head back. I have something else for you. | 好 不 回来 我还有其他事情要你做 |
[12:08] | Guess our Mrs. Green isn’t just a pretty face after all. | 看来我们的格林夫人不光有一副漂亮的脸蛋 |
[12:11] | It appears that way. | 似乎是这样 |
[12:13] | How much has she figured out? | 她知道了多少 |
[12:14] | It doesn’t matter. She can’t prove any of it. | 这不重要 她什么都证明不了 |
[12:17] | And when are you gonna release the news | 那贝蒂和里韦拉的新闻 |
[12:18] | about Beatty and Rivera? | 你准备什么时候发布 |
[12:20] | I will leak it sometime tonight. | 我今晚找时间透露出去 |
[12:21] | I didn’t want it convoluting this morning’s press conference. | 我不想今早的新闻发布会因它变得更复杂 |
[12:24] | Well, we need to start corralling the herd. | 我们得开始召集人手了 |
[12:27] | And if Chandler makes it home to rally the troops, | 如果钱德勒带着部队回来 |
[12:30] | all of our lives become much more difficult. | 我们的日子就更加不好过了 |
[12:33] | I told you that I am dealing with it. | 我告诉过你我在处理 |
[12:35] | You’ve been saying that for two weeks now. | 你已经说了两周了 |
[12:37] | Everybody’s gettin’ impatient. | 大家都没耐心了 |
[12:38] | I have done more than my part, Roberta. | 我已经做得够多了 罗伯塔 |
[12:41] | And let us not forget that none of you would | 别忘了要不是我 |
[12:43] | even have a seat at this table if it wasn’t for me. | 你们连谋事的机会都没有 |
[12:50] | Don’t fool yourself, dear. | 别傻了 亲爱的 |
[12:52] | You may have set the table, | 也许机会是你提供的 |
[12:54] | but we’re paying for the groceries | 但是资源是我们在提供 |
[12:56] | and we’re cookin’ the meal. | 事是我们在办 |
[12:59] | Let’s not forget that. | 别忘了 |
[13:33] | Did you find the decoder? | 找到解码器了吗 |
[13:47] | He’s saying that was only a finder’s fee. | 他说那只够发现者的赏金 |
[13:49] | If you wanna purchase the cipher, | 如果你想买那个密码检索 |
[13:50] | it’s gonna cost double the rations. | 要给两倍的配给 |
[13:51] | We barely have enough food to feed our own crew. | 我们都没食物供给自己的船员了 |
[13:54] | That’s not gonna work for us. | 不行 |
[13:56] | Please, let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈 |
[14:05] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[14:06] | Lau Hu killed Shirahama’s brother. | 老虎杀了白滨的兄弟 |
[14:14] | – He said — – I got it. | -他说 -知道了 |
[14:19] | You have a deal at the original price. | 原价卖给你 |
[14:37] | Sir, I have an order here for your signature. | 长官 这里有份指令需要你的签名 |
[14:52] | No one in their right mind would sign this. | 正常人肯定不会签这个 |
[14:55] | This isn’t a negotiation, Howard. | 我这不是跟你协商 霍华德 |
[14:58] | It’s “Mr. President.” | 请叫”总统先生” |
[15:00] | And I’m not gonna stand by while you destroy this country. | 我不会放任你破坏这个国家 |
[15:03] | I don’t care if you kill me, but I’m done taking orders. | 我不在乎你杀不杀我 但我不会再盲从了 |
[15:06] | We can’t kill you, sir. | 我们不能杀了你 |
[15:09] | But I will remind you that we can kill your family. | 但是我提醒你我们可以杀了你的家人 |
[15:13] | It was only five months ago. | 就在五个月前 |
[15:16] | We had a plan, a good plan, and it worked. | 我们还有一个奏效了的好计划 |
[15:19] | We cured a whole country. | 我们治愈了一整个国家 |
[15:21] | What the hell happened to that? How did we get to this? | 到底发生了什么 怎么会发展到这个地步 |
[15:23] | There are forces at work here, and they are bigger than me, | 还有其他力量在运作 他们比我要强大 |
[15:27] | and they are bigger than you. | 比你也要强大 |
[15:29] | And they’re stretched all the way across the Pacific, | 在你消灭所有种族的时候 |
[15:31] | where you’re exterminating whole races of people. | 他们一路穿越太平洋 |
[15:34] | We had no idea what Peng was planning to do. | 我们并不知道彭在蓄谋着什么 |
[15:37] | All we needed was his help to get rid of Chandler. | 我们只是需要借他的力量铲除钱德勒 |
[15:41] | The landscape of this country is changing, | 这个国家的版图正在发生变化 |
[15:43] | and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop it. | 任何人都无力阻止这个进程 |
[15:46] | I am still the President of the United States, | 我仍然是美国的总统 |
[15:50] | and I can stop it. | 我可以阻止 |
[15:53] | We can stop it. | 我们可以阻止 |
[15:57] | It can’t be too late, Allison. | 还不算晚 艾莉森 |
[16:06] | Sign it… | 签字吧 |
[16:10] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[16:36] | Passive radar is clear, sir. | 被动雷达没有动静 长官 |
[16:38] | No sign of the Chinese. | 没有中国人的迹象 |
[16:41] | How’s the temperature below deck? | 甲板下面温度如何 |
[16:43] | Considering the circumstances… | 综合各种情况 |
[16:45] | I’d call it a low simmer. | 将沸未沸 |
[16:48] | New kid thinks my motivations | 新来的认为我的出发点 |
[16:50] | might not be completely impartial. | 也许受到了影响 |
[16:52] | New kid’s had a rough day. | 新来的今天过得不顺 |
[16:54] | He’ll buck up. | 他会振作起来的 |
[16:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:57] | Do you believe this is personal for me? | 你认为我是出于私心吗 |
[17:00] | At this point, sir… | 在这种情况下 长官 |
[17:04] | it’s personal for all of us. | 我们所有人都出于私心 |
[17:08] | Sir. | 长官 |
[17:10] | The cipher the pirates found checked out. | 海盗找到的密码检索核实过了 |
[17:12] | So far, we’ve isolated two direct communications | 目前 我们调出了海龙驱逐舰和彭的 |
[17:14] | between the Sea Dragon destroyer and Peng. | 两次直接对话 |
[17:16] | Can we pinpoint his location in China? | 我们能确定他在中国吗 |
[17:18] | That’s just it, sir. He’s not in China. | 重点就是 长官 他不在中国 |
[17:21] | He’s mobilized his remaining destroyers | 他正在东京的海岸线附近 |
[17:23] | off the coast of Tokyo. | 调动余下的驱逐舰 |
[17:25] | And the latest intel suggests | 最新的信息显示 |
[17:27] | he’s aboard one of those destroyers. | 他在其中一个驱逐舰上 |
[17:38] | Are you alone? | 就你一个人吗 |
[17:39] | I, uh…yeah. | 嗯 当然 |
[17:40] | Shut the door. | 快关门 |
[17:46] | Is our relationship about to change? | 我们的关系是要更近一步了吗 |
[17:51] | Alex Rivera and Senator Beatty are dead. | 亚历克斯•里韦拉和贝蒂参议员死了 |
[17:54] | What? | 什么 |
[17:54] | I thought Rivera was leaking information to Peng, | 我以为里韦拉在向彭泄露信息 |
[17:56] | so I followed him. | 所以我跟踪了他 |
[17:58] | He was meeting with Beatty | 他和贝蒂会面时 |
[17:59] | when they were both gunned down by the Secret Service. | 双双被特勤局枪杀 |
[18:02] | Gunned down? | 枪杀 |
[18:03] | I found pictures of troop readiness reports on Rivera’s phone. | 我在里韦拉的手机上发现了军队报告的图片 |
[18:07] | I need to know why he was bringing these to Beatty. | 我想知道他为什么把这些带给贝蒂 |
[18:10] | I need to know what they were into, | 我想知道他们在搞什么鬼 |
[18:11] | – what they were planning. – Okay, okay, slow down. | -到底在谋划什么 -好了 冷静 |
[18:12] | It was an inside job. | 这是监守自盗 |
[18:14] | and Shaw was part of it. I don’t know who I can trust. | 肖也被牵扯其中 我不知道该信任谁 |
[18:17] | But your press credentials | 但是你的记者证 |
[18:18] | still get you access to the White House. | 仍然可以让你进入白宫 |
[18:20] | So you want me to break into Senator Beatty’s office, | 所以你想让我在贝蒂参议员 |
[18:23] | after he was just murdered by the Secret Service | 刚刚和外交部长一起被特勤局谋杀后 |
[18:26] | along with the Secretary of Foreign Affairs? | 闯入他的办公室 |
[18:28] | And I think they killed the President, too. | 我认为总统也是他们杀的 |
[18:32] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | And I know for a fact the Chief of Staff was in on it | 我还知道幕僚长也参与了 |
[18:35] | and that she’s been double-dealing with Peng. | 她一直在和彭做双面交易 |
[18:38] | Please, Jacob, just get into Beatty’s office. | 求你了 雅各布 去贝蒂的办公室 |
[18:42] | I know there’s something there. | 里面肯定有线索 |
[18:54] | XO, we have a top secret SCI communication | 大副 我们收到一封来自中央司令部的 |
[18:56] | coming from central command. | 最高机密的SCI通信 |
[18:58] | It’s double encrypted. | 还被双重加密了 |
[19:00] | Put it through first stage decrypt and print it out. | 放进一级解密装置 再打印出来 |
[19:03] | Aye, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[19:05] | First stage decrypt commencing. | 一级解密装置启动 |
[19:12] | There’s gotta be something more you can give him. | 你还能为他做点什么吧 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry, sir. I’m doing the best I can with the ice. | 对不起 长官 冰块已经是最好的了 |
[19:17] | Oh, God. There’s a lot of guys in worse shape than him. | 上帝啊 还有很多人比他情况更糟 |
[19:22] | It’s okay, sir. | 没事的 长官 |
[19:24] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[19:25] | Captain Meylan, a message for you from central command. | 梅朗舰长 中央司令部给您发来一封信 |
[19:28] | First stage decrypted, it’s now in command code. | 一级解密已经完成 现只需您的编码解密 |
[19:32] | Thank you, Commander. | 谢谢你 中校 |
[19:53] | Captain Chandler. | 钱德勒舰长 |
[19:58] | Captain Meylan. | 梅朗舰长 |
[20:04] | Something on your mind? | 有什么事吗 |
[20:05] | I have a flash order from the Commander in Chief | 我接到了最高统帅的新命令 |
[20:07] | to place you under arrest, | 奉命逮捕你 |
[20:09] | relieve Captain Slattery of his command, | 解除斯莱特里舰长的职务 |
[20:11] | and take Nathan James back to San Diego. | 把内森·詹姆斯号带回圣地亚哥 |
[20:13] | What the hell did you say? | 你在说什么 |
[20:14] | “Illegal incursion into the sovereign territory | 非法侵犯外国的 |
[20:16] | of a foreign country. | 领土主权 |
[20:18] | Attempted murder of a foreign leader. | 企图谋杀外国领导人未遂 |
[20:22] | Destroying a noncombative foreign vessel. | 毁坏外国普通船舶 |
[20:26] | Dereliction of duty.” | 玩忽职守 |
[20:27] | Ah, this is bullshit. | 这简直是胡说八道 |
[20:29] | You can verify it if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 可以去核实 |
[20:33] | Mike, you realize what this means? | 迈克 你知道这说明什么吗 |
[20:37] | The White House has been compromised. | 白宫有内鬼 |
[20:39] | That’s how Peng kept getting our coordinates. | 所以彭总能知道我们的坐标 |
[20:41] | It’s more than that. | 不只这个 |
[20:42] | My plane exploding, you guys getting ambushed… | 我的飞机被炸毁 你们被伏击 |
[20:46] | Michener. | 米切纳 |
[20:47] | You saying he didn’t kill himself? We got a coup? | 你是说他不是自杀 是发生了政变 |
[20:49] | I talked to Oliver 24 hours ago. | 24小时之前我还跟奥利佛谈过话 |
[20:51] | He said we had his full support. Now this? | 他说他会全力支持我们 结果现在 |
[20:56] | Code is accurate, sir. | 编码是准确的 长官 |
[21:01] | Order like this comes through fleet command, | 这种命令应该由舰队指挥部 |
[21:03] | addressed to our XO, not you. | 发给我们的大副 而不是你 |
[21:05] | Everything about this stinks. We can’t follow it. | 这件事处处存疑 恕我们不能执行 |
[21:07] | It’s not our place to question a confirmed order | 我们没有权利去质疑 |
[21:09] | from the Commander in Chief. | 最高统帅下达的命令 |
[21:11] | But my guess | 我猜 |
[21:12] | is that POTUS has lost faith in your senior command, | 是总统对你的管理失去了信心 |
[21:15] | which is a hell of a lot more plausible | 这似乎比你那偏执的阴谋论 |
[21:17] | than your paranoid conspiracy theories. | 更为可信 |
[21:19] | Well, let’s get the President on the phone. | 我们打电话给总统吧 |
[21:20] | – We’ll talk to him — – Can’t do that, Captain. | -我们来跟他说 -做不到的 舰长 |
[21:22] | Like you said, we’re at EMCON. | 如你所言 我们正在实行电磁管制 |
[21:24] | It won’t matter, | 没用的 |
[21:26] | not if Oliver’s in on it. | 如果奥利佛也有问题的话 |
[21:27] | If you’re so worried about what’s going on back home, | 如果你很想知道美国发生了什么 |
[21:29] | all the more reason we should head that way. | 我们更加应该回去 |
[21:32] | – We’ll sort it out there. – You don’t understand. | -到了那里我们就知道了 -你不明白 |
[21:35] | We’re not gonna make it home alive. | 我们都不可能活着回去 |
[21:38] | The person who sent you those orders | 给你发这条命令的人 |
[21:40] | is the same person who just destroyed your ship. | 就是炸毁你的船的人 |
[21:42] | We’ll get sunk before we hit Pearl Harbor. | 在到达珍珠港之前 我们就会被击沉 |
[21:44] | Yeah, you heard those charges. They’re absurd. | 你听到那些指控了 都是无稽之谈 |
[21:46] | From what I’ve seen in my short time on this ship, | 从我短时间内在这艘船上的所见所闻 |
[21:49] | these charges don’t surprise me one bit. | 我对这些指控毫不意外 |
[21:51] | But it’s not about what I think. | 但是我怎么想都没关系 |
[21:53] | – Master at Arms Plummer. – Yes, sir. | -普鲁玛纠察长 -是 长官 |
[21:56] | Please remand Captain Chandler into custody. | 请收押钱德勒舰长 |
[22:03] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[22:05] | I’ll comply with the order. | 我服从命令 |
[22:12] | You need to keep the peace right now. | 你现在必须维持好秩序 |
[22:14] | I’ll be counting on you, Captain. | 我就指望你了 舰长 |
[22:18] | Sir. | 长官 |
[22:35] | Lieutenant Granderson, Lieutenant Mejia, | 葛兰德森中尉 梅吉亚中尉 |
[22:37] | you are relieved of duty. Please exit the pilot house. | 你们被免职了 请离开驾驶舱 |
[22:53] | – XO Cobb. – Yes, sir. | -柯布大副 -是 长官 |
[22:56] | Arrest those men stealing our food. | 把那些偷我们食物的人抓起来 |
[22:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:59] | Set a course for Pearl Harbor, | 设定航向 回珍珠港 |
[23:01] | where we will refuel | 我们在那里加满油 |
[23:02] | and continue directly on toward San Diego. | 然后直接开往圣地亚哥 |
[23:05] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:08] | I’ve already sequestered Green, Burk, and Taylor, | 我已经把格林 博克和泰勒扣押了 |
[23:10] | so don’t think about doing anything stupid. | 所以不要想着做什么傻事了 |
[23:15] | Not a good idea. | 这么做可不明智 |
[23:16] | You are relieved, Captain Slattery. | 你被免职了 斯莱特里舰长 |
[23:18] | Yes, I am, but if you get on that mike | 没错 但如果你真的打开那个麦克风 |
[23:20] | and you tell the crew that you’ve arrested Tom Chandler | 告诉所有船员你逮捕了汤姆·钱德勒 |
[23:23] | and you’re taking control of the Nathan James, | 内森·詹姆斯号将由你来接管 |
[23:25] | you’re gonna have to sequester a lot more | 那你要扣押的可就远远不止 |
[23:27] | than just those three guys. | 那三个人了 |
[23:29] | That’s a course we don’t come back from. | 那样后果就不堪设想了 |
[23:49] | Attention, all hands. | 全体注意 |
[23:51] | This is Captain Mike Slattery. | 这里是麦克·斯莱特里舰长 |
[23:54] | Effective immediately, by order of the Commander in Chief, | 根据最高统帅的命令 汤姆·钱德勒舰长 |
[23:58] | Captain Tom Chandler has been relieved of duty | 已被免去职务 并收押看管 |
[24:00] | and placed under arrest. | 此命令即刻生效 |
[24:02] | Per that same order, I have been relieved of duty, | 同样的 我也被免除职务 |
[24:05] | and Captain Joe Meylan has taken command of the ship. | 内森·詹姆斯号将由乔·梅朗船长接管 |
[24:10] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:11] | Keep moving. | 别停下 |
[24:14] | Now. | 快点 |
[24:14] | I expect every member of this crew | 我希望船上的每一位船员 |
[24:17] | to perform their duties with the professionalism | 都像往常一样拿出专业精神和果敢的能力 |
[24:21] | and determination customary to this ship. | 履行好自己在船上的职责 |
[24:26] | This is Captain Slattery. That is all. | 这里是斯莱特里舰长 完毕 |
[24:47] | The Chief of Naval Operations asked to see me. | 海军作战部长要求见我 |
[24:49] | I understand your captain was kind enough | 你们的船长很好心的 |
[24:51] | to grant me 10 minutes. | 给了我十分钟 |
[24:56] | 10 minutes. | 就十分钟 |
[25:02] | Tom, what the hell is going on? | 汤姆 这是怎么回事 |
[25:04] | I want you to ask for a court martial. | 我想让你帮我申请召开军事法庭 |
[25:06] | You’ll be my legal council. | 你来做我的辩护律师 |
[25:08] | What? | 什么 |
[25:09] | Meylan will have to empanel a court. | 梅朗就会被选为陪审员 |
[25:11] | He’s not permitted to sit in judgment | 他是不允许审判他的上级长官 |
[25:13] | over a superior officer… | 是否有罪的 |
[25:17] | …so I’ll have to hand in my commission. | 这样我就必须提交正式委托书 |
[25:22] | You’ll never win. | 你绝不可能赢的 |
[25:23] | He’ll stack the court with his top people. | 法庭上都会是他安排的人 |
[25:25] | Good. Let him. | 很好 就让他那么干 |
[25:27] | Tom, he could put you in front of a firing squad. | 汤姆 他可能会把你送上刑场 |
[25:29] | There hasn’t been a military execution in the U.S. since ’61. | 自61年来 美国还没有过部队行刑 |
[25:35] | Stop being cute. | 别乱搞了 |
[25:37] | We’re pawns in a bigger game. | 我们都是一场大局里面的棋子 |
[25:39] | I don’t know what it is yet, but I know this — | 我还不知道那是个什么局 但我知道 |
[25:41] | if we go home, whoever’s behind this, | 如果我们回国 无论谁是幕后黑手 |
[25:44] | they’ll kill us all. | 他们都会杀了我们 |
[25:46] | I need to retake command of the ship. | 我需要夺回内森·詹姆斯 |
[25:48] | There’s a way out of this, | 有一个可行的办法 |
[25:50] | but technically, it involves me committing treason. | 不过严格来说 那么做相当于叛国 |
[25:52] | So if you want nothing to do with it, I’ll understand. | 你要是不想参与 我理解 |
[25:56] | Tell me the goddamn plan. | 说说这该死的计划吧 |
[26:05] | Credentials, sir. | 请出示证件 先生 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:12] | Tightening up security around here, huh? | 安保又加强了 |
[26:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[26:18] | Make sure they’re posted, teams of two. | 保证他们到岗 两人一队 |
[26:20] | Yes, I, uh, will change them every 30 minutes. | 好的 我会让他们每半小时轮换一次 |
[26:25] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[26:27] | No. Uh, I was just looking for the senator. | 不 我只是在找参议员 |
[26:38] | He’s out of town this week. | 他这周不在城里 |
[26:41] | Must’ve got my dates crossed. Thanks. | 我一定是记错日期了 谢谢 |
[26:51] | I still can’t find any record | 我还是找不到任何 |
[26:52] | of a conversation between Chandler and Michener | 钱德勒和米切纳之间关于 |
[26:55] | regarding the break-in to Peng’s mansion. | 闯入彭的官邸的对话记录 |
[26:57] | I asked Granderson. She says it doesn’t exist. | 我问过格兰德森了 她说根本没有 |
[27:02] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[27:32] | Secret Service were cleaning out Beatty’s office. | 特勤局正在清理贝蒂的办公室 |
[27:34] | They beat us to the punch. | 他们抢先了一步 |
[27:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:36] | I was pretty sure you weren’t crazy, | 我确定你之前不是在发疯 |
[27:38] | but with Oliver reversing Michener’s policies, | 但前有奥利弗撤销米切纳的政策 |
[27:41] | Shaw hijacking his press conference, | 接着肖挟持媒体发布会 |
[27:43] | and now this, something’s going on. | 现在又变成这样 肯定出了什么事 |
[27:45] | I didn’t wanna have to do this. | 我本不想这么做 |
[27:47] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[27:51] | There’s one person at the White House I can trust. | 白宫里还有一个人我能信任 |
[27:54] | I didn’t wanna put him at risk. | 我不想置他于险境 |
[27:57] | Didn’t mind putting me at risk. | 倒是没在意让我身处险境 |
[28:00] | – Thank you. – Yes, ma’am. | -谢谢 -好的 女士 |
[28:03] | This is Dennis. | 我是丹尼斯 |
[28:04] | Don’t react. Don’t look up. | 别有反应 别抬头 |
[28:07] | Shaw is the leak. | 肖走漏的消息 |
[28:09] | I don’t know who else is in on it, | 我不知道还有谁是同伙 |
[28:10] | but I need you to do something for me. | 但我需要你做一件事 |
[28:15] | That’s a lot of moving parts, sir. | 这可得分好几步行动 长官 |
[28:17] | We’ll get it done. | 我们能搞定的 |
[28:18] | Unfriendly on your nine. | 9点方向有敌意目标 |
[28:21] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[28:23] | Adding everything we can to the ration pile, sir. | 把所有东西放进配给箱 长官 |
[28:26] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[28:38] | – Can I speak with you? – Yeah. Sure. | -能谈谈吗 -可以 |
[28:45] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[28:46] | Me and my team have been over every file, every log, | 我和我的小队翻阅了所有文件 日志 |
[28:49] | and deposed every key member of your crew. | 也和你的所有核心船员谈过了 |
[28:51] | And I can tell you with certainty | 我可以明确告诉你 |
[28:53] | that Tom Chandler cannot mount a proper defense | 汤姆·钱德勒不可能利用 |
[28:56] | with the evidence available to him on this ship. | 这艘船上的证据做出合理的辩护 |
[28:59] | You need to get him to reconsider. | 你得让他重新考虑 |
[29:03] | Back when the plague broke, | 瘟疫爆发的时候 |
[29:04] | he refused a presidential order to return home. | 他违抗了总统让他返航的命令 |
[29:06] | Didn’t have any information, didn’t have any facts, | 没有任何消息 也没有任何已知情况 |
[29:08] | didn’t know what the hell was going on. | 根本不知道外面发生了什么 |
[29:10] | But we survived at sea and we found the cure | 但我们在海上活了下来 还找到了治愈药 |
[29:12] | because of his instincts. | 就凭着他的直觉 |
[29:15] | Isn’t it possible his instincts are right again? | 也许这次他的直觉又对了呢 |
[29:17] | I’m not saying he shouldn’t refute the charges. | 我不是说他应该放弃反驳指控 |
[29:19] | But to do it here, under these circumstances — | 但是在此时此地 这种情况下 |
[29:21] | Circumstances don’t add up. Come on. | 这情况不对劲啊 你想想 |
[29:24] | Order from the Commander in Chief | 最高统帅毫无征兆地 |
[29:25] | comes out of the blue for you to break the chain of command | 给你下命令 让你无视指挥链 |
[29:28] | and arrest the head of the navy, | 逮捕海军最高领导 |
[29:29] | just after we’ve been attacked by the Chinese? | 这一切正好又在我们被中国人袭击之后 |
[29:33] | – You’re smarter than that, Captain. – It’s not about… | -你应该懂的 舰长 -这和我… |
[29:37] | I don’t have a choice here. | 我别无选择 |
[29:39] | Oh, we always have a choice. | 我们总是有选择余地的 |
[29:45] | To be clear… | 先说清楚 |
[29:47] | I’m not saying exoneration is unlikely. | 我不是说免罪的可能性不大 |
[29:50] | I’m saying it’s impossible. | 我是说免罪是不可能的 |
[29:53] | Well, then I can’t help you. | 那我就帮不了你了 |
[29:55] | He’s gonna want his day in court. | 他一定会要求开庭的 |
[29:58] | And you’re gonna have to give it to him. | 你只能召开军事法庭 |
[30:31] | Did you get a message to the James? | 你和詹姆斯号联系上了吗 |
[30:33] | It’s gonna be almost impossible. | 恐怕不可能了 |
[30:35] | Shaw’s upped security in the whole building. | 肖把整栋楼的安保升级了 |
[30:37] | What about Oliver? Do you think he’s in all of this? | 奥利弗呢 你觉得他有参与这一切吗 |
[30:39] | It’s hard to tell. | 难说 |
[30:40] | The guy barely ever leaves his office. | 他几乎没离开过他的办公室 |
[30:43] | May I? | 我能用吗 |
[30:44] | So I got Beatty’s calendar, | 我拿到了贝蒂的日程表 |
[30:45] | some projects he was working on for Michener. | 他在给米切纳做的一些项目 |
[30:49] | I had to do some decryption work, | 我给这些文件解了密 |
[30:50] | but I found this one file tucked away… | 然后发现这个文件被藏在了 |
[30:53] | …in a hidden folder. | 一个隐藏文件夹里 |
[30:56] | What are we looking at here? | 这是什么 |
[30:57] | Red dots. Sharp borders between regions. | 红点 地区之间规整的边界 |
[31:00] | These guys are staking their claim. | 这些人在划分权利范围 |
[31:01] | – I gotta get back to the office. – Dennis. | -我要回办公室了 -丹尼斯 |
[31:03] | Yeah, I’ll get a message off to the James. | 我会想办法发消息给詹姆斯号的 |
[31:05] | That’s not what I was gonna say. | 我想说的不是这个 |
[31:07] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[31:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:16] | Just doesn’t make any sense. | 简直没道理 |
[31:17] | I heard that. | 我知道 |
[31:19] | This new President’s been in office for what, a day? | 这个新总统上任了才一天 |
[31:21] | I mean, what the hell’s really going on here? | 现在到底是什么情况 |
[31:23] | It’s like some animal kingdom shit. | 这弄得像动物王国一样 |
[31:25] | Marking his territory, you know? | 确立自己的领土 |
[31:26] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 自求多福吧 |
[31:27] | Chandler’s basically American royalty at this point. | 钱德勒现在基本上就是美国皇室了 |
[31:29] | He should just get a free pass for life. | 应该给他发一张终生免罪金牌 |
[31:33] | What’s that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:35] | A pass? What’s he need a pass for? | 免罪金牌 他要免罪金牌干什么 |
[31:37] | Nothing. No, I was just saying. You know, come on. | 没什么 我只是说说 你懂我意思的 |
[31:39] | He didn’t do anything wrong. He doesn’t need a damn pass, | 他什么也没做错 不需要谁给他狗屁金牌 |
[31:42] | especially from a grunt like you. | 尤其像你这样的牢骚包 |
[31:43] | – Whoa. Chill, Eric. – It’s PO2, blivit. | -冷静点 埃里克 -是中士 小子 |
[31:45] | You know what I meant, okay? Hey, I was eating that! | 你懂我意思的好吗 喂 我还在吃 |
[31:48] | You’ve been complaining since you got here, | 你来之后就一直在抱怨 |
[31:49] | and I’m sick of it! | 我受够了 |
[31:50] | – How about showing a little goddamn gratitude? – Gratitude? | -表现出点感激如何 -感激 |
[31:53] | Yeah, for pulling you and all your helpless little buddies | 感谢我们把你们这些没用的人 |
[31:55] | out of the drink! | 从水里拉上来 |
[31:56] | Who you calling helpless? | 你说谁没用 |
[31:58] | We wouldn’t have even been there | 如果你们这些窝囊废没寻求援助 |
[31:59] | if you pussies hadn’t called us for help. | 我们也不会跑去那里 |
[32:00] | You just call me a pussy?! | 你敢叫我窝囊废 |
[32:02] | Back off him, huh?! | 滚开 |
[32:03] | You back off! Come here! | 你滚开 给我过来 |
[32:15] | Come on, knock it off! | 拜托 停下来 |
[32:19] | Stand down! | 住手 |
[32:29] | Master at Arms, Master at Arms, | 值勤军士 值勤军士 |
[32:31] | Report to mess deck immediately. | 立即前往休息舱 |
[32:37] | Stand down! | 住手 |
[32:45] | Break it up! Break it up! | 分开 别打了 |
[32:46] | We’re on the same side, you assholes! Break it up! | 我们是一条战线的 白痴 别打了 |
[32:49] | God… | 真是 |
[32:51] | Break it up! | 分开 |
[32:52] | Stand down! Stand down! | 住手 住手 |
[32:56] | – Just like old times, huh? – Yes, sir. | -还跟以前一样 是吗 -是 长官 |
[32:59] | What the hell is the matter with you?! | 你们搞什么呢 |
[33:03] | What the hell are they… | 他们这是 |
[33:05] | They’re stockpiling supplies in all these warehouses. | 他们在这些仓库里囤积储备 |
[33:07] | Food? | 食物吗 |
[33:08] | Food, medicine. They’re in such remote areas. | 食物 药品 地点很偏远 |
[33:11] | I mean, Clallam Bay, population’s under 500. | 你看 克拉兰湾 人口不到五百 |
[33:14] | But according to this, | 但这上面显示 |
[33:15] | they’ve got enough food in the warehouse there | 那里的仓库储粮 |
[33:16] | to feed thousands of people for six months. | 足够上千人食用半年 |
[33:18] | Isn’t there a red dot near Clallam Bay? | 克拉兰湾旁边好像有个红点吧 |
[33:23] | Yeah, there is. | 没错 |
[33:24] | Looks like some of these other warehouses line up, too. | 看起来这些仓库也有 |
[33:26] | Maybe that’s what the dots are. | 也许红点就是这个意思 |
[33:29] | No. The dots are prisons. | 不对 红点是监狱 |
[33:32] | Check them out. | 对一下 |
[33:36] | – Benton, Arkansas. – Yep. | -本顿 阿肯色州 -有 |
[33:38] | Bismarck, North Dakota. Big Spring, Texas. | 北达科塔 俾斯麦 大斯普林 德克萨斯州 |
[33:41] | Yep and yep. | 都有 |
[33:44] | 46 prisons for a population our size? | 46所监狱 人口和我们相当 |
[33:47] | All maximum security. | 都是最高戒备 |
[33:50] | And they’re spread out evenly in the territories. | 而且地域上分布均衡 |
[33:55] | They are controlling the troops, | 他们控制了军队 |
[33:56] | hoarding the food, and expecting people to resist. | 囤积着粮食 认为人们会抵抗 |
[34:01] | Beatty must’ve been getting cold feet. | 贝蒂肯定是胆怯了 |
[34:02] | That’s why he didn’t go to the funeral. | 所以才没有去参加葬礼 |
[34:03] | That’s why he was trying to get to Rivera. | 所以才想去找里韦拉 |
[34:08] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[34:59] | Gentlemen, I need to depose these witnesses. | 先生们 我需要和证人谈谈 |
[35:01] | Sorry, Ma’am. No one in or out. | 抱歉 女士 任何人不得出入 |
[35:02] | – Orders from Captain Meylan. – I don’t have time for this. | -梅朗舰长的命令 -我没时间废话 |
[35:05] | You’re interfering with official Navy proceeding. | 你们是在干扰海军执法 |
[35:06] | – What’s going on here? – I’m sorry, Ma’am, | -怎么回事 -抱歉 女士 |
[35:08] | but we got orders from Captain Meylan — | 但我们奉梅朗舰长的命令 |
[35:20] | Finally. | 不容易 |
[35:21] | On your knees. Okay, boys. | 跪下 好了 小子们 |
[35:24] | Not a lot of time to discuss the ramifications here, | 没时间讨论方式方法了 |
[35:26] | but I will say upfront — | 但我得先说 |
[35:28] | if we do this, it’s dry fire only. | 要这么做 只能用空枪 |
[35:31] | You want us to take back the ship without loaded weapons? | 你要我们不用武器夺回战舰 |
[35:34] | Well, Hayward’s crew won’t fire on us. | 海华德号的船员不会开枪的 |
[35:36] | They don’t want blue on blue either. | 他们也不想自相残杀 |
[35:37] | I appreciate what I’m asking. | 我确定我必须如此要求 |
[35:38] | I think history will side with us | 我想史书会站在我们这边 |
[35:40] | when the President’s order is proven unlawful. | 当总统的命令被证明违法之后 |
[35:44] | Sorry about this, boys. | 抱歉了 两位 |
[35:46] | Well, if we don’t have bullets, | 好吧 如果不给子弹 |
[35:47] | we’re gonna need more guns, Captain. | 那我们就需要更多枪 舰长 |
[35:50] | Way ahead of ya. | 早就想到了 |
[36:10] | Take a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[36:38] | Captain Chandler… | 钱德勒舰长 |
[36:40] | before we begin, | 在我们开始前 |
[36:43] | you’re entitled to make an opening statement. | 你有权做一个开场陈述 |
[36:51] | I’ve spent half my life in the Navy. | 我的半生都服役于海军 |
[36:55] | Like you, I did everything right. | 和你一样 我也是一步一步按规矩来的 |
[36:59] | Worked my way through the pipeline | 一级一级往上升 |
[37:00] | just to get my chance to lead. | 等待领导的机会 |
[37:04] | Nathan James was my first command. | 内森·詹姆斯是我的第一艘战舰 |
[37:08] | Suddenly… | 突然 |
[37:09] | I was thrust into a situation that no one can prepare you for. | 我就困在了一个谁也料想不到会发生的处境里 |
[37:14] | The world was turned upside-down, | 世界黑白颠倒 |
[37:16] | and all the rules were thrown out. | 一切规矩不复存在 |
[37:21] | But… | 但… |
[37:25] | the Navy taught me many things. | 海军教给我很多东西 |
[37:29] | Most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[37:32] | it taught me to adapt. | 它教会我适应环境 |
[37:35] | I had to make some difficult decisions. | 我曾不得不做出艰难的决定 |
[37:41] | God knows I made some mistakes. | 上帝知道我犯过错 |
[37:47] | But never once did I waver from what I knew to be right — | 但也从未在正确的选项面前动摇 |
[37:53] | the core values that run through all of our veins. | 即我们血脉中流淌的核心价值 |
[38:03] | courage… | 勇气 |
[38:08] | commitment. | 承诺 |
[38:11] | And I served my sailors as they served me. | 我像我的船员为我服务一样为他们服务 |
[38:14] | Get down and drop your weapons! | 放下武器 蹲下 |
[38:16] | …and as we all serve this great country of ours. | 像我们一同服务于我们伟大的国家一样 |
[38:20] | I didn’t ask for this. | 这不是我所追求的 |
[38:22] | I could’ve taken this uniform off at any time. | 我也随时都可以脱下这身军装 |
[38:26] | But I always believed in the work | 但我一直都相信 |
[38:28] | that we were doing as a team, | 我们作为团队所做的工作 |
[38:31] | and the decisions that I was making as a captain. | 以及我作为舰长做出的决定 |
[38:36] | And though my tactics changed to address an insane world… | 虽然这个疯狂的世界改变了我做事的手段 |
[38:42] | …my resolve and my dedication to the Navy never faltered. | 我对海军的决心和奉献却从未稍减 |
[38:48] | I stand by my record. | 我坚持我的原则 |
[38:54] | Keep your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[38:55] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:07] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[39:10] | This was never about your guilt or innocence. | 你从没想过要证明你的清白 |
[39:13] | You forced our hand here, Captain. | 是你逼我们的 舰长 |
[39:21] | There was a moment today… | 今天曾有一瞬间 |
[39:25] | …where I actually had my doubts. | 我真的犹豫了 |
[39:28] | Thank you for removing those for me. | 谢谢你帮我扫平疑虑 |
[39:35] | When the chips fall, if I’m proven wrong, | 到了最后 如果我错了 |
[39:38] | I’ll face justice from a higher power than you. | 我会接受更高权力的裁决 |
[39:43] | Cooper, Green, please remove the officers | 库珀 格林 请把军官们 |
[39:45] | and sequester them in Helo Bay 2. | 带去2号机库关押 |
[39:47] | Gladly. | 乐意效劳 |
[39:49] | Captain, I need you to set a new course for Japan. | 舰长 我需要你设定新路线前往日本 |
[39:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:54] | Let’s go. On your feet. | 走吧 站起来 |
[40:04] | …the body of Senator Beatty | 参议员贝蒂 |
[40:05] | and Secretary Rivera were discovered late last night. | 和国务卿里韦拉的尸体昨晚被发现 |
[40:09] | An arrest warrant has been issued for Kara Green, | 官方发出通缉令追捕高级军事参谋 |
[40:11] | a senior military advisor, | 卡拉·格林 |
[40:13] | and Jacob Barnes, White House reporter, | 和白宫新闻记者雅各布·巴尔内斯 |
[40:16] | in connection with the double homicide. | 二人被怀疑与两起谋杀案有关 |
[40:18] | Meanwhile, we will have more of this story… | 同时 我们会提供更多信息… |
[40:20] | You really think this friend of yours can help us? | 你真的认为你这个朋友能帮我们吗 |
[40:23] | If we can find him. | 我们能找到他就行 |
[40:24] | In other news… | 另一则消息… |
[40:33] | What the… | 这是… |
[40:43] | Get the last two off the truck! | 把最后两个卸下来 |
[40:45] | Drop that one in, and we’re ready! | 把那个放进去 我们准备好了 |
[41:00] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[41:07] | They’re building a wall… | 他们在建墙 |
[41:08] | Drop a pin in it when she’s done! | 搞定后把位置固定好 |
[41:10] | …making those regional borders permanent. | 要把地区界线变成永久性边界 |