时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Citizens — It is with great pride | 市民们 今天 在洛杉矶 |
[00:02] | that I address you today from Los Angeles. | 我很骄傲的向你们发表如下讲话 |
[00:05] | These are trying times, | 这是艰难的时期 |
[00:06] | but our hard work is paying off. | 但是我们的辛苦工作收到了成效 |
[00:09] | In only two weeks | 在政府重组 |
[00:10] | since the restructuring of our government, | 短短两周之后 我们就解决了 |
[00:11] | the Michener shortages in our region are over. | 米切纳时期遗留下来的地区内物资短缺问题 |
[00:14] | Law and order has been restored, | 法律与秩序已重铸 |
[00:16] | riots quelled. | 暴乱已被镇压 |
[00:17] | Population centers are experiencing | 人口中心正经历着 |
[00:19] | surpluses in food and energy for the first time in months. | 数月以来首次出现的食物和能源盈余 |
[00:23] | Let’s all work together to bring back this st– | 让我们共同努力 重建… |
[00:30] | Where are we? | 我们到哪儿了 |
[00:31] | Castillo country — Vegas, baby. | 卡斯蒂略地区 维加斯 |
[00:34] | From here, it’s a five-hour shot to San Diego. | 从这里去圣地亚哥要五个小时 |
[00:36] | Might take us a little bit longer, | 可能还要更长一点 |
[00:38] | given that we’re… you know. | 毕竟我们都是 你知道 |
[00:41] | Wanted criminals, | 通缉犯 |
[00:43] | dodging checkpoints and stealing gas | 躲避检查站 还从废弃的车上 |
[00:44] | out of abandoned cars? | 偷汽油 |
[00:48] | We’re down to our last can. | 最后一罐了 |
[00:51] | We can stock up in Vegas. | 我们可以在维加斯补给 |
[00:53] | It was a refugee center. | 那里是难民营 |
[00:55] | We are all working for the greater good here. | 我们都在为了大业而奋斗 |
[00:58] | So I urge you — obey our men and women in uniform. | 所以我要求你们 服从军人的命令 |
[01:01] | – Turn that off. – They are our peace keepers. | -把广播关了 -他们是和平守护者 |
[01:02] | I can’t listen to that. | 我听不下去了 |
[01:05] | Every road block we dodged | 我们躲过的每一个路障 |
[01:06] | had military personnel still in uniform. | 都有穿着军装的军人 |
[01:10] | I don’t know why they’re going along with this. | 我不明白他们为什么会同意这么做 |
[01:12] | Castillo and the rest, | 卡斯蒂略和其他人 |
[01:13] | they sold the people a line of crap | 向人民胡说八道 |
[01:15] | that breaking up the country was the only way to save it. | 告诉他们分裂国家是拯救它的唯一办法 |
[01:18] | The rank and file soldiers and sailors | 军官和普通军人 |
[01:21] | probably don’t know the truth, | 恐怕并不知道真相 |
[01:22] | and they’re just doing what they do | 他们会这么做是因为 |
[01:23] | because they were trained to, to serve the people. | 他们训练如此 服务人民 |
[01:26] | All the more reason to make it to San Diego, | 所以就更要去圣地亚哥了 |
[01:29] | meet up with the James. | 去和詹姆斯号汇合 |
[01:30] | They’ve got a resistance ready to go. | 他们已经准备好开展抵抗运动了 |
[01:32] | Assuming they’re on schedule. | 如果他们准时抵达的话 |
[01:34] | We haven’t had a status update | 丹尼斯跑了之后 |
[01:35] | since Dennis skipped town. | 我们就没收到过进展报告了 |
[01:37] | He’ll be there — guaranteed. | 他会到的 我保证 |
[01:51] | Message from Naval Base San Diego — | 圣地亚哥海军基地发来的消息 |
[01:53] | “Nathan James, rendezvous with tugs, | “内森·詹姆斯号 在科罗纳多大桥附近 |
[01:55] | vicinity of Coronado Bridge, | 和拖船汇合 |
[01:56] | Moor port side, Pier 3, berth 1. | 停靠在左边 3号码头 1号锚位 |
[01:58] | Rep–“ | 向…” |
[02:08] | “Report to General Bradley | “向加利福利亚联合部队 |
[02:11] | with California United Forces and turn over your prisoner. | 布莱德利将军报告并移交犯人 |
[02:16] | Thomas W. Chandler.” | 托马斯·W·钱德勒” |
[02:18] | They have a General running a Navy base? | 他们派了个将军掌管海军基地 |
[02:21] | And what does the California United Forces even mean? | 加利福利亚联合部队又是什么意思 |
[02:24] | It means in the last two weeks it took us to cross the Pacific, | 意思是在过去的两周里我们穿越了太平洋 |
[02:26] | they dismantled the entire military. | 而他们肢解了整个军队 |
[02:28] | That doesn’t seem possible. | 这怎么可能 |
[02:29] | It’s actually textbook, Captain. | 事实上这是教科书式的做法 舰长 |
[02:31] | When you want to take down a government from the inside, | 如果想从内部瓦解一个政府 |
[02:33] | there’s a pretty standard formula. | 有标准做法可依循 |
[02:34] | First, you put the leadership in a position | 首先 将领导层置于一个 |
[02:36] | where they have to make immensely unpopular decisions. | 必须做出非常不受欢迎的决定的位置 |
[02:38] | Like Ration cards, bank closures. | 比如配给票 关闭银行 |
[02:40] | And you start a few riots, | 然后引发暴动 |
[02:41] | force the President to put them down | 迫使总统镇压暴动 |
[02:42] | and broadcast the violence. | 并传播该暴力行为 |
[02:44] | Finally, you manufacture a crisis. | 然后制造危机 |
[02:45] | Like an assassination or a hostage situation. | 比如行刺或劫持人质事件 |
[02:48] | Or both. | 或双管齐下 |
[02:48] | In the meantime, you’re presenting | 同时 通过媒体 |
[02:50] | an alternative leadership through the media. | 提出其他领导人 |
[02:51] | – Regional leaders. – My God. | -地区领导人 -我的上帝 |
[02:53] | Six hours to Buoy San Diego, sir. | 还有六小时抵达圣地亚哥浮标 长官 |
[02:55] | Castillo owns that base. | 那个基地现在由卡斯蒂略掌控 |
[02:56] | We’re gonna be on his radar in under four hours. | 我们在4小时内就会被他发现 |
[02:59] | In a few minutes, we’ll start scanning | 几分钟后 我们沿着海岸线 |
[03:00] | for microwave emissions along the coast, | 开始扫描微波信号 |
[03:02] | find the biggest one, the most people talking. | 找到最强的那个信号 最多人说话的那个信号 |
[03:05] | 10 to 1 that’ll be their local center of gravity. | 那肯定是他们的重心区之所在 |
[03:08] | – Sir? – Von Clausewitz — | -什么意思 长官 -冯·克劳塞维茨 |
[03:10] | Center of gravity is a source of strength. | 重心区是提供某种支持的地区 |
[03:11] | Could be comms, transpo, munitions. | 例如通讯 交通 军火 |
[03:13] | We don’t just disrupt it, we destroy it, | 我们不仅要干扰它 还要摧毁它 |
[03:16] | make Castillo show his face, | 让卡斯蒂略露出破绽 |
[03:18] | grab him and use him to smoke out the others. | 抓住他 让他把其他人引出来 |
[03:21] | Still, we’re invading a country with a single ship. | 我们靠一艘船入侵一个国家 |
[03:24] | That’s never happened in the history of the world | 这种事在世界历史上从未发生过 |
[03:26] | and for good reason… | 重要的是… |
[03:27] | it’s impossible. | 这不可能做到 |
[03:28] | Nothing’s impossible, | 没有什么是不可能的 |
[03:31] | not if you have the will, the courage, and a good plan. | 尤其当你有决心 勇气和合理计划时 |
[03:36] | Von Clausewitz? | 这也是冯·克劳塞维茨说的吗 |
[03:39] | Thomas W. Chandler. | 托马斯·W·钱德勒 |
[04:04] | Bullshit! | 什么东西 |
[04:05] | You expect me to go along with all of this? | 你要我同意这些 |
[04:07] | Randall! Hear him out. | 兰德尔 听他说完 |
[04:10] | Beatty’s Northwest Region | 贝蒂的西北地区 |
[04:12] | has gone ungoverned for nearly a month. | 已经处于混乱近一个月 |
[04:14] | With each passing day, the resources are drying up. | 每过一天 资源就更短缺一分 |
[04:16] | Someone needs to take control. | 该有人去接管 |
[04:18] | I have the infrastructure and the access. | 我拥有基础设施和资产 |
[04:21] | Unless you want to cross the Rocky Mountains and pitch in, | 除非你想跨过落基山脉来插一脚 |
[04:23] | I’m the guy. | 应该由我来做 |
[04:24] | So geography gives you all of Beatty’s assets? | 所以凭地理位置就该给你贝蒂的所有资产 |
[04:27] | And the advantage over the rest of the us. | 还有与我们相比的优势 |
[04:28] | Do you have any idea what I’m dealing with up there? | 你知道我在那里要做什么吗 |
[04:32] | You know what happens if I don’t clamp down? | 你知道如果我不强行介入会发生什么吗 |
[04:34] | Chaos spreads… You want some? | 混乱蔓延 你想看到吗 |
[04:36] | How ’bout you? How ’bout you? | 你呢 你呢 |
[04:40] | I’m putting my security people, | 我派出了我的安保人员 |
[04:42] | boots on the ground in the Pacific northwest, | 专门驻扎在太平洋西北部 |
[04:44] | and I’m not waiting for your damn permission. | 而我并不会等待你的批准 |
[04:45] | Oh, so it’s a fait accompli, then. | 所以已经无法改变了 |
[04:47] | You know he’s already started mining the whole region | 你知道他已经开始在整个地区 |
[04:50] | for resources. | 开采资源了 |
[04:51] | Take it all, Manuel. | 你拿吧 曼纽尔 |
[04:52] | Go ahead, see how far you get | 看看当我的油船停靠在西海岸时 |
[04:54] | when I stop my oil shipments to the west coast. | 你进行到哪个阶段了 |
[04:56] | What? Roberta… | 什么 罗伯塔… |
[04:57] | I hope you like walking everywhere… | 但愿你喜欢四处走动… |
[04:58] | – Enough! – Because I… | -够了 -因为我… |
[05:05] | Here is what’s going to happen… | 你们要做的是… |
[05:10] | for the benefit of all the partners, | 为了所有合作伙伴的利益 |
[05:12] | Mr. Castillo will mine the resources out of the northwest. | 卡斯蒂略先生将在西北部开采资源 |
[05:15] | Ms. Price is going to provide the oil | 普莱斯女士将提供石油 |
[05:18] | that allows him to do so. | 使他的开采行动顺利进行 |
[05:21] | In return, Mr. Castillo will share the spoils | 相应地 卡斯蒂略先生要与合作伙伴们 |
[05:23] | evenly among the partners. | 平均分配所得 |
[05:25] | Look, you had me here to settle disputes like this. | 是你们让我来协调纠纷的 |
[05:28] | Objections? | 有异议吗 |
[05:31] | No. | 没有 |
[05:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:48] | What’s the word from San Diego? | 圣地亚哥有什么消息 |
[05:50] | Nathan James has been picked up on radar | 内森·詹姆斯号被雷达监测到 |
[05:52] | on its way to the Naval base as scheduled. | 正按计划驶向海军基地 |
[05:54] | – Good. – That’s a relief. | -很好 -这下放心了 |
[05:55] | And everything is in order to “Receive” him? | 准备好”招待”他了吗 |
[05:59] | Colonel Witt here has something of a fireworks show in mind. | 维特上校准备搞一场烟火秀 |
[06:02] | This is gonna work? You’re sure? | 这不会出问题吧 你确定 |
[06:04] | It’s one of the few things Jeffrey Michener did right. | 这是杰夫瑞·米切纳做对了的几件事之一 |
[06:06] | The centralizing control of the weapons systems. | 武器系统的中央控制器 |
[06:10] | Such a tiny, little thing. | 真是个小机器 |
[06:12] | Looks can be deceiving. | 表象未必可信 |
[06:14] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[06:15] | Underestimating the CNO | 低估海军作战部长 |
[06:17] | is what got us in trouble in the first place. | 正是让我们陷入困境的原因 |
[06:19] | Isn’t that right, Ms. Shaw? | 不是吗 肖女士 |
[06:22] | Arm it, Colonel. | 启动吧 上校 |
[06:28] | Just need thumbprints from two of you. | 只需要你们两人的指纹 |
[06:30] | Unh-unh. Let me in on this. | 让我来 |
[06:34] | I want to be the one that finally kills | 我要做那个干掉 |
[06:36] | that son of a bitch Tom Chandler. | 混蛋汤姆·钱德勒的人 |
[06:43] | Good. | 好了 |
[06:50] | Done. | 完成了 |
[06:51] | In a matter of hours, | 几小时内 |
[06:53] | the Nathan James will be at the bottom of the ocean. | 内森·詹姆斯号就将沉入海底 |
[07:05] | There she blows… Sin City. | 前面就是了…罪恶之城 |
[07:09] | Why is there no power? Something’s not right. | 为什么没有电 有些不对劲 |
[07:14] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会找出原因的 |
[07:16] | In the meantime, let’s stock up on supplies. | 同时 我们要储存补给 |
[07:43] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[07:45] | All right, nobody move! | 好了 都不许动 |
[07:49] | Take it easy, friend. | 别乱来 朋友 |
[07:54] | No one needs to get hurt. | 何必搞到有人受伤 |
[07:55] | Oh, that’s up to you now, isn’t it? | 这得看你们了 对吧 |
[07:57] | Then give me all the food you got. | 把你们所有的食物都给我 |
[07:59] | We’re out. That’s why we stopped. | 我们没有了 因此我们才停车 |
[08:01] | – Ah, come on. – Seriously? | -不会吧 -真的假的 |
[08:04] | You wouldn’t be lying to me, now, would you? | 你不会是在说谎吧 |
[08:06] | No, sir. | 我没有 先生 |
[08:07] | I say we search them. | 我觉得我们得搜一下 |
[08:15] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[08:19] | I thought I warned you to stay the hell away from here. | 我警告过你们离这里远一点 |
[08:22] | – Go! – Let’s get out of here. | -滚 -我们走 |
[08:24] | – Come on. – Go! | -快走 -快滚 |
[08:34] | Much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[08:38] | You’re not from around here. | 你们不是本地人 |
[08:40] | No, sir. | 对 先生 |
[08:44] | But you look familiar. | 但你看起来很脸熟 |
[08:46] | Yeah, I get that a lot. | 是啊 很多人这么说 |
[08:48] | Sir, we mean you no harm. | 先生 我们无意冒犯 |
[08:54] | Well, come on then. Best get off the road. | 那进来吧 最好别待在马路上 |
[08:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | New shipments of food stopped coming, | 所有的运粮船都不来了 |
[09:05] | told us they were being redirected. | 说它们转去其他地方了 |
[09:07] | Few days later, | 几天后 |
[09:08] | a bunch of soldiers showed up with container trucks, | 一群士兵开着集装箱卡车来了 |
[09:12] | loaded everything up, and I mean everything. | 把所有东西都装走了 真的是所有东西 |
[09:15] | It’s just me now. | 只剩我了 |
[09:19] | What about the city? | 那城市里怎么样了 |
[09:20] | There’s supposed to be 30,000 people there. | 那里应该有三万人 |
[09:23] | Most all of them followed the food. | 大多数人都跟着食物走了 |
[09:25] | You’re not a Peacekeeper, | 我们不是什么和平守护者 |
[09:26] | you’re working 16 hours in some factory or another, | 你得在工厂之类的地方工作16个小时 |
[09:29] | keeping lights on, water running. | 维持城市的正常运转 |
[09:32] | 16 hours for a day’s rations. | 工作16个小时才能拿到一天的配给票 |
[09:35] | They’re creating food shortages. | 他们在制造食物短缺现象 |
[09:37] | And people complained about Michener’s ration cards. | 人们都在抱怨米切纳的配给票政策 |
[09:43] | How long has it been | 老伙计 你上一次 |
[09:44] | since you’ve had something to eat, old timer? | 吃东西是什么时候 |
[09:46] | Name’s Bob. | 我叫鲍勃 |
[09:48] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[09:49] | It’s been about three days. | 大概是三天之前了 |
[09:51] | I can’t go far on account of this bum leg. | 我腿不好 不能走太远 |
[09:55] | Got no vehicle. | 也没车 |
[09:57] | It’s only a matter of time now. | 只能过一天算一天了 |
[09:59] | You want a lift? | 要搭我们的车吗 |
[10:01] | I’ve been here all my life. | 我这一辈子都在这里 |
[10:04] | I already beat the odds 10 times over. | 能活下来已经幸运了 |
[10:08] | If I’m gonna die, I’m — It’s gonna be here. | 就算要死 我也要死在这里 |
[10:10] | This is home. | 这里是我的家 |
[10:19] | It’s all we got. | 这是我们仅剩的了 |
[10:35] | I know it doesn’t seem like it looking around, | 我知道也许看起来不太像 |
[10:37] | but hope is coming very soon. | 但是很快就会有希望的 |
[10:41] | So hang in there a little longer, Bob, okay? | 再坚持一下 鲍勃 好吗 |
[10:50] | I think I do recognize you — | 我觉得我真的认得你 |
[10:53] | people on TV saying nasty things about you. | 电视上的人都在说你的不好 |
[10:59] | Hope you don’t believe everything you hear. | 希望你不会相信耳闻之事 |
[11:17] | Quiet out there. | 真是安静 |
[11:21] | Too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[11:43] | They made it. | 他们成功了 |
[11:45] | Right on time, as usual. | 一如既往的准时 |
[11:47] | Heading into the mouth of the harbor, | 他们正在向港口驶进 |
[11:49] | Chandler’s got to realize | 钱德勒肯定明白 |
[11:50] | Castillo will arrest him on site. | 卡斯蒂略会将他就地逮捕 |
[11:52] | Can we signal them? | 我们能向他们发信号吗 |
[11:54] | No. But he must have a plan. | 不能 但他肯定有计划 |
[12:00] | CIC reports no contacts on surface or subsurface. | 战斗信息中心报告水面和水下都没有发现信号 |
[12:05] | Very well. | 很好 |
[12:09] | Let’s bring her in. | 开进去吧 |
[12:25] | Vampire! Vampire! Vampire! | 导弹 导弹 导弹 |
[12:26] | Bearing 115. Two missiles incoming! | 方位115 两颗导弹来袭 |
[12:33] | No! | 不 |
[12:36] | No! | 不 |
[12:37] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[12:41] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[12:44] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[12:48] | No! | 不 |
[12:53] | – No! – My God. | -不 -我的上帝 |
[13:17] | Those missiles came out of no where. | 那几颗导弹突然就出现了 |
[13:19] | They were circling. | 它们在绕圈 |
[13:21] | Damn things can loiter at high altitude for hours. | 那几颗该死的东西能在高纬度游荡好几小时 |
[13:24] | James didn’t even see them coming. | 詹姆斯号根本就没发现它们 |
[13:26] | They should have. | 他们应该发现的 |
[13:34] | We’re all that’s left now. | 现在就只剩下我们了 |
[13:37] | So, what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[13:39] | I want to go home, get Frankie, | 我要回家 带上弗兰基 |
[13:42] | and just keep moving. | 然后继续走 |
[13:45] | But first, I want to kill everyone | 但首先 我想把每一个 |
[13:46] | who’s responsible for what just happened. | 策划了刚才袭击的人都杀了 |
[13:48] | Hell, yeah. | 没错 |
[13:49] | – You want revenge? – You don’t? | -你想报仇吗 -你不想吗 |
[13:51] | You bet I do — blood for blood. | 当然想 血债血还 |
[13:54] | We do this smart — asymmetrical hits. | 我们要小心谨慎 非对称攻击 |
[13:56] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[14:05] | You see that? Big eyes mounted on the flatbed. | 你看到那个了吗 卡车上架着的望远镜 |
[14:10] | An observation team — | 是个观察小组 |
[14:13] | Probably out here to confirm the sinking of the James. | 大概是过来确认詹姆斯号是否被击沉了 |
[14:18] | They’re off to report back. | 他们要回去汇报了 |
[14:20] | So we follow them. | 那我们就跟踪他们 |
[14:22] | Let’s roll. | 我们走 |
[14:51] | Any sign of the Chinese destroyer? | 有中国驱逐舰的信号吗 |
[14:53] | Henan’s gone, sir. | 河南号被击沉了 长官 |
[14:55] | – They bought it. – You were right, sir. | -他们信了 -你是对的 长官 |
[14:57] | They wanted you dead so bad, they tried to kill us all. | 他们不惜把我们全杀了 只要能让你死 |
[14:59] | As long as we stay more than 40 miles off the coast, | 只要我们距离海岸线超过64公里 |
[15:02] | we’ll stay dead. | 他们就会一直以为我们已经死了 |
[15:03] | In the meantime, Captain Slattery and I will lead a land team, | 我和斯莱特里舰长会带领一个登陆小队 |
[15:06] | identify Castillo’s CoG. | 确认卡斯蒂略的重心区 |
[15:07] | – T.A.O. – Sir? | -作战官 -长官 |
[15:08] | Show us the results of your microwave scanning. | 给我们看微波扫描的结果 |
[15:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[15:11] | These are the areas with the most activity. | 这些地区活动迹象最频繁 |
[15:14] | That one’s not far from the Navy base. | 那一个离海军基地不远 |
[15:16] | Could be a command center. | 可能是个指挥中心 |
[15:17] | Lot of chatter — | 有很多通讯信号 |
[15:18] | Anyway we can listen in on those comms? | 我们有办法窃听他们的通讯吗 |
[15:20] | I’m on it, sir. | 我来想办法 长官 |
[15:22] | So, you finally killed the man who couldn’t be killed. | 你终于杀了那个杀不掉的男人 |
[15:26] | I’m not gonna lie, Allison, I was starting to lose faith. | 说实话 艾莉森 我差点失去信心 |
[15:30] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[15:33] | Here’s to redemption. | 为了救赎 |
[15:36] | St. Louis — we were prepared | 圣路易斯 如果他合作的话 |
[15:39] | to give it to Oliver if he played ball. | 我们准备把那里给奥利佛的 |
[15:41] | – He didn’t. – And now you think you’ve earned it. | -他没有合作 -现在你觉得那里应该是你的 |
[15:43] | Oh, I know I’ve earned it. | 我知道那里应该是我的 |
[15:46] | Technically, St. Louis is Wilson’s territory. | 严格地说 圣路易斯是威尔逊的地盘 |
[15:50] | Take it up with him. | 你和他商量这个事情 |
[15:52] | He’ll only go for it if you back me up. | 只有你帮我他才会把地盘拱手相让 |
[15:55] | He’s afraid of you. | 他害怕你 |
[15:56] | And with good reason. | 合乎情理 |
[15:58] | I delivered kingdoms for you, and I expect more. | 我把帝国交到了你手上 我期望更多的回报 |
[16:03] | Castillo is a snake. | 卡斯蒂略是个阴险的人 |
[16:05] | Make sure my shipment arrives from California in good shape, | 确保从加州给我运来的货物安然无恙 |
[16:09] | and I’ll talk to Wilson about St. Louis. | 我会和威尔逊说圣路易斯的事 |
[16:59] | – What is this place? – Store owner Bob said | -这是什么地方 -店长鲍勃说 |
[17:01] | they loaded his food into shipping containers. | 他们把他的食物装进了集装箱 |
[17:05] | Maybe that’s what it is — | 也许就是这里 |
[17:06] | a warehouse, a distribution center. | 一个仓库 分配中心 |
[17:09] | By the looks of all of those “Peacekeepers”, | 看那些”和平守护者”的样子 |
[17:13] | I’d say you’re right. | 我同意 |
[17:14] | Castillo’s hoarding his stash | 卡斯蒂略在私藏他的存货 |
[17:16] | and doling it out to his people | 然后发给他的手下 |
[17:17] | as calories for their hard-earned labor. | 作为他们给他做事的回报 |
[17:20] | – Why don’t we steal it back? – That would be the plan. | -我们为什么不偷回来 -就这么办 |
[17:30] | Army, Navy, Marines, | 陆军 海军 海军陆战队 |
[17:32] | there’s even some Coast Guard down there. | 甚至还有几个海岸警卫队的人 |
[17:35] | Versus the four of us. | 我们四个人对他们所有人 |
[17:37] | We’re not even the dirty half-dozen, | 我们甚至还不够六人小组 |
[17:38] | but we got heart and we got smarts, okay? | 但我们有决心也有脑子 |
[17:40] | Kara, you and I are gonna scout the place, see what we can find. | 卡拉 我们两去侦查 看看有什么发现 |
[17:43] | And you two, you watch the front — | 你们两个 看好前面 |
[17:45] | shift changes, patrol patterns, anything like that. | 观察轮班变化 巡逻模式等等 |
[17:48] | Remember what I taught you. | 记住我教你的 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:54] | Be safe. | 小心 |
[18:38] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:45] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[19:03] | Commodore, I don’t mean to be rude, | 指挥官 我不想无礼 |
[19:05] | but I thought you were dead. | 但我以为你死了 |
[19:08] | Tex, why am I not surprised to see you here? | 特克斯 为什么我在这里看到你一点都不惊讶 |
[19:12] | Whenever there’s trouble and long odds, my friend. | 哪里有麻烦哪里就有我 朋友 |
[19:19] | Hey, where’s Frankie? | 弗兰基呢 |
[19:21] | He’s fine. He’s with my mom. | 他没事 跟我妈妈在一起 |
[19:24] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[19:29] | So, this Chinese ship you, what, put it on cruise control? | 那么那艘中国船 你设置成定速巡航了 |
[19:33] | Something like that, sir. | 差不多吧 长官 |
[19:35] | Master Chief’s being modest. This was his plan. | 军士长很谦虚 但这是他的主意 |
[19:38] | Glad to see you’re on our side, Mr. President. | 很高兴看到你是我们这边的 总统先生 |
[19:40] | And good to see you’re alive. | 我也很高兴看到你们还活着 |
[19:49] | Hey, it’s good to see you. | 很高兴看到你 |
[19:52] | Looks like we all had the same idea. | 看来我们的想法一致 |
[19:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[19:57] | So, this is Castillo’s center of gravity. | 这就是卡斯蒂略的重心区 |
[19:59] | Yep. It’s food. | 是的 是食物 |
[20:02] | We were hoping to find a resistance force. | 我们希望找到抵抗力量 |
[20:05] | You’re looking at ’em. | 我们就是了 |
[20:07] | Well, let’s get to work. | 那我们动手吧 |
[20:09] | Burk, Kara, Tex — | 博克 卡拉 特克斯 |
[20:11] | I want you to set a perimeter, motion sensors, | 你们设置警戒线 运动传感器 |
[20:13] | bells on a string, whatever we got. | 绳子上挂个铃铛 有什么用什么 |
[20:16] | Green, Master Chief — | 格林 军士长 |
[20:17] | establish a comms hub up on that rooftop. | 在房顶上建立通讯中心 |
[20:20] | Nathan James is in Emcon, but she’ll be listening in. | 内森·詹姆斯号在电磁管制中 但她会接收信息 |
[20:23] | Wolf, find me a nice, empty building we can drop loudly. | 狼 给我找个好点的空屋子 可以弄出动静的 |
[20:27] | That’ll draw the bulk of their forces away | 那能在我们行动时 |
[20:28] | when we make our move. | 吸引他们的大批人马 |
[20:29] | Mike, Sasha — You’re on recon. | 迈克 萨莎 你们负责侦察 |
[20:32] | – All right, let’s move. – Yes, sir. | -好 开始行动 -是 长官 |
[20:35] | Just like old times. | 跟从前一样 |
[20:40] | We’ve cracked the military code the California Forces are using. | 我们破解了加利福尼亚部队用的密码 |
[20:42] | I need you all to sift through the message logs | 我需要你们回溯信息记录 |
[20:44] | for any critical intel. | 找出所有重要信息 |
[20:46] | How will I know what’s important and what isn’t? | 我怎么知道什么重要什么不重要 |
[20:47] | You’ll know it when you hear it. | 你听到就会知道 |
[20:48] | Just make sure you get it cleaned up, recorded, | 保证所有内容清理 记录 |
[20:50] | – and print it out. – Yes, ma’am. | -然后打印出来 -是 长官 |
[21:14] | Comms hub is up, Captain. | 通讯中心设立好了 舰长 |
[21:55] | Four-star. | 四星 |
[22:01] | General, cargo’s intact, ready for transpo. | 将军 货物无损 已准备好运输 |
[22:04] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢 中尉 |
[22:07] | Is there a problem, son? | 有问题吗 孩子 |
[22:09] | Sir, some of the men were talking. | 长官 有人在传说 |
[22:11] | They saw the Nathan James blow up. | 他们看到内森·詹姆斯号爆炸了 |
[22:14] | I just — I can’t believe it, sir. | 我只是…不敢相信 |
[22:18] | Try not to lose any sleep over it. | 别为这事睡不着 |
[22:19] | Tom Chandler was a traitor. | 汤姆·钱德勒是个叛徒 |
[22:21] | It’s a new day, son. | 现在是新时期了 孩子 |
[22:22] | Some can make the adjustment, some can’t. | 有些人可以调整适应 有些不行 |
[22:26] | Take my advice — make the adjustment. | 听我的 好好适应 |
[22:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:37] | There’s a round in the chamber… | 枪膛里有个环 |
[22:38] | so just pull the hammer back, and it’s ready to fire. | 拉动击锤 就可以开火了 |
[22:41] | I can tell you’ve had practice. | 看得出你练习过 |
[22:48] | Got to keep both arms firm to guard against recoil. | 你得保持胳膊固定 预防后坐力 |
[23:00] | You left town pretty quick. | 你们离开得很快 |
[23:03] | After the doc, yeah. | 在博士的事情之后 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:13] | I have a feeling you blame me for Rachel. | 我能感觉到你为蕾切尔的事怪我 |
[23:17] | I blame the both of us. | 我怪我们两个 |
[23:22] | I forgave you. | 我原谅了你 |
[23:26] | This, uh, Sasha gal — | 这个 萨莎姑娘 |
[23:32] | She can handle herself? | 她能照顾自己吗 |
[23:34] | With the best of ’em. | 绝对没问题 |
[23:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:40] | Think I found that General Bradley we were supposed to report to. | 我想我找到了我们应该找他报到的布莱德利将军 |
[23:42] | He’s the one that we need to lure Castillo out. | 我们可以利用他引卡斯蒂略出来 |
[23:44] | Fellas, we might have read this situation wrong. | 各位 我们可能误读了当前情况 |
[23:47] | Food’s not being stored, it’s being shipped. | 食品不是要被储存 而是要被运走 |
[23:50] | I found train tracks running directly into a warehouse, | 我发现了直接铺进一间仓库的列车轨道 |
[23:52] | and they’ve been used in the last 24 hours. | 24小时之内被使用过 |
[23:55] | All right, next time a train loads up here, | 好 下次火车装运时 |
[23:58] | get out in front of it — | 赶到它前面去 |
[24:00] | hit them hard in the middle of nowhere, | 在没有100个士兵保护的情况下 |
[24:02] | not surrounded by 100 soldiers. | 来个突然袭击 |
[24:04] | We don’t have to destroy the food — we can steal it. | 我们不必毁掉那些食物 我们可以偷走 |
[24:06] | Enough food to feed an army. | 那些食物可以养活一支军队 |
[24:09] | And then we steal the army. | 那我们再把军队偷来 |
[24:19] | Vulture team, Elvis has arrived. | 秃鹫小队 埃尔维斯来了 |
[24:22] | I hear you. We are in position. | 收到 我们已就位 |
[24:24] | – Wolf? – We’re on schedule. | -狼 -我们进度正常 |
[24:27] | Setting charges at the far end of a turn — | 正在铁轨转弯处的一侧放火药 |
[24:29] | They wont’ even see it coming, sir. | 他们不会发现的 长官 |
[24:31] | Overwatch, how’s the view? | 狙击手 视野怎么样 |
[24:34] | Best seat in the house. | 非常清晰 |
[24:35] | Fire only in the event | 只有在我们接近 |
[24:36] | that we are fired upon as we approach. | 并遭到攻击时才能开火 |
[24:39] | Check that. | 收到 |
[24:44] | Mother, get a bearing on my transmission. | 母舰 确定我的信号的方位 |
[24:45] | We may need medevac for casualties | 我们拿下火车后可能会需要 |
[24:47] | once we take out the train. | 救援直升机救援伤者 |
[24:50] | Vulture out. | 秃鹫小队 收线 |
[24:52] | I hate that silence. | 我真讨厌这安静 |
[24:54] | James will be there if we need her. | 有需要的时候詹姆斯号会帮助我们的 |
[25:04] | Are we ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:05] | Loading is underway. A call for you, sir. | 正在装货 有您的电话 长官 |
[25:08] | This is Bradley. | 我是布莱德利 |
[25:10] | Yes, Mr. Castillo. | 卡斯蒂略先生 您好 |
[25:17] | Mother, our Charlie team leader is broadcasting. | 母舰 查理小队的首领正在广播讲话 |
[25:20] | Prepare to intercept and decode. | 准备好拦截和解码 |
[25:22] | Are you getting that signal? | 你收到那个信号了吗 |
[25:23] | Uh, yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[25:24] | It’s staticky as hell, but I’ll get what I can. | 有好多静电干扰 但我会尽力 |
[25:26] | I’m recording. | 我正在录音 |
[25:27] | I’ll put it through the filter as soon as they’re done. | 他们一讲完我们就对录音进行过滤 |
[25:29] | – You done yet, mate? – Yeah. | -你弄完了吗 -完了 |
[25:46] | Elvis is leaving the building. | 埃尔维斯上路了 |
[26:09] | Don’t worry. The…won’t be — | 别着急 …不会… |
[26:11] | …if say anything different. | …如果说法不同 |
[26:13] | “Don’t worry, the cargo won’t be…” | 别着急 货物不会… |
[26:16] | Hundred, hunkered? What’s that word? | 一百还是缩起来 到底什么词 |
[26:19] | Hunters? Hundrey? | 猎人 亨得利 |
[26:28] | She’s singing our song, guys. | 准备了 伙计们 |
[26:44] | Don’t worry. The…won’t be hungry. | 别着急 …不会饿的 |
[26:45] | Turn the treble all the way down, | 把高音调到最低 |
[26:47] | and cut the low frequency. | 再把低频关掉 |
[26:49] | Don’t worry. The cargo won’t be hungry. | 别担心 货物不会饿的 |
[26:52] | Don’t worry. The cargo won’t be hungry. | 别担心 货物不会饿的 |
[26:54] | And don’t believe them if they say anything different. | 如果他们说饿了也不要信他们 |
[26:56] | Don’t worry. The cargo won’t be hungry. | 别担心 货物不会饿的 |
[26:58] | And don’t believe them if they say anything different. | 如果他们说饿了也不要信他们 |
[27:00] | I even brought some cookies for the kids. | 我甚至给孩子们带了饼干 |
[27:03] | “Cargo won’t be hungry.” | 货物不会饿的 |
[27:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:09] | CIC, comms — We need to break EMCON. | 战斗信息中心 通讯组 我们得取消电磁管制 |
[27:12] | Captain, the resource on that train is not food. | 船长 那火车上装的不是食物 |
[27:15] | It’s people. | 而是人 |
[27:16] | They’re transporting carloads of people. | 他们是在运人 |
[27:19] | Shit. | 混蛋 |
[27:20] | How long till the train hits those charges?! | 离火车撞上炸药还有多久 |
[27:23] | We’ve got five minutes if we’re lucky! | 如果幸运的话还有五分钟 |
[27:25] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快 快 |
[27:27] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[27:28] | Man, I missed you guys! | 哥们 我好想你们 |
[27:53] | I’ll get you as close as I can! | 我尽量靠近 |
[27:57] | Closer! | 再近一点 |
[28:23] | Hang on, Mike! | 坚持住 迈克 |
[28:24] | Come on! I got you. | 加油 我抓住你了 |
[28:28] | – Let’s go! – Come on, move! | -走 -快走 |
[28:38] | Come on! Move it! | 加油 快走 |
[28:49] | Get down! | 下去 |
[29:25] | You! What the…? | 是你 搞什么… |
[29:27] | Hit the brakes! | 拉刹车 |
[30:11] | Get the lever! | 拉控制杆 |
[30:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:41] | Fight’s over. Mind letting off on my friend there? | 都结束了 能不能放开我的朋友 |
[30:47] | Another 10 seconds, I’d have had him. | 再过十秒钟我就能解决他了 |
[31:05] | I need to see hands — everybody’s hands. | 举起手来 都举起手来 |
[31:21] | Open it. | 把车厢打开 |
[31:23] | Open it yourself. | 你自己开 |
[31:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[31:50] | You can come out. | 你们可以出来了 |
[31:52] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[31:57] | Why? Out where? | 为什么 去哪儿 |
[32:02] | It’s safe now. | 现在安全了 |
[32:05] | You’re free. | 你们自由了 |
[32:09] | W-What do you mean? | 你 你说什么 |
[32:12] | You’re not slaves. | 你们不再是奴隶了 |
[32:14] | You don’t have to go where these people tell you to. | 你们不需要再去这些人要你们去的地方了 |
[32:19] | You don’t have to work where they tell you to. | 不需要再在这些人让你们工作的地方工作了 |
[32:23] | – You mean we won’t get fed? – Yeah, we got to eat. | -你是说我们不会有食物了吗 -我们得吃东西啊 |
[32:25] | There’s food at the other end of this line. | 在这条路线的另一头有食物 |
[32:27] | – They said they’d feed us. – We were promised food. | -他们说会喂饱我们的 -他们说有食物保障的 |
[32:29] | And my kids haven’t eaten since day before yesterday. | 而且我的孩子从前天开始就没有吃饭了 |
[32:32] | I haven’t eaten since Sunday. | 我从星期天开始就没有吃饭了 |
[32:35] | Please, just let us go on our way. | 求你了 就让我们走吧 |
[32:38] | Just close the door! Let us go, please. | 把门关上 放我们走吧 求你了 |
[32:41] | Just close the door. | 把门关上 |
[32:44] | Welcome to the new America, Captain. | 欢迎来到新美国 船长 |
[32:50] | “New America” my ass. | “新美国”你个头 |
[32:53] | I know these times are desperate, believe me, | 我知道这段时间很让人绝望 相信我 |
[32:55] | but there’s another way. | 还有其他路可以走 |
[32:57] | None of you are going to starve. | 没有人会挨饿的 |
[32:59] | We can get things back to the way there were | 我们可以让事情回归正轨 |
[33:01] | if you just come with us. | 只要你们和我们一起走 |
[33:03] | There’s enough food on this very train | 就在这辆火车上有足够的食物 |
[33:05] | to keep us all fed for at least a few days. | 至少能让我们所有人吃饱几天 |
[33:09] | And after that? | 那之后呢 |
[33:11] | After that? | 之后 |
[33:14] | General, or whatever the hell you’re called, | 将军 或者不管你是什么鬼军衔 |
[33:17] | tell the men and women under your command to stand down. | 让你手下的人退下 |
[33:20] | If you think you can get them back, | 如果你觉得你可以让他们听你的 |
[33:22] | why don’t you go ahead and try? | 为什么你不试试 |
[33:23] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[33:25] | You took an oath! | 你发过誓的 |
[33:26] | To what? | 对什么发的誓 |
[33:28] | – To what?! To the service! | -对什么 -对部队 |
[33:30] | The country! | 对这个国家 |
[33:31] | Captain, the thing I swore an oath to, it’s gone! | 船长 我对之发誓的国家已经消失了 |
[33:33] | It was torn up two weeks ago. | 在两周前就支离破碎了 |
[33:35] | I might as well swear an oath to the tooth fairy. | 我还不如向牙仙发誓 |
[33:40] | You go hungry for a week, | 你去饿上一周 |
[33:42] | and then you can stand in judgment. | 然后再来评价 |
[33:44] | You could have fought back. | 你可以还击的 |
[33:45] | My commanding officer tried that. | 我的指挥官试过 |
[33:46] | They cut his throat in his office. | 他们在他办公室割了他的喉咙 |
[33:48] | I play ball, and I live, and my kids live. | 我和他们合作才能活命 我的孩子才能活命 |
[33:53] | It’s that simple. | 就是这么简单 |
[33:55] | Come on. Help each other. | 来吧 互相帮助 |
[33:58] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:59] | I’m trying to get confirmation now. | 我正在想办法得到确认 |
[34:01] | Manuel, we worked this out. If this is some kind of ploy — | 曼纽尔 我们商量过的 如果这是什么诡计的话 |
[34:03] | I had my general on that train to deliver it personally. | 我的将军亲自护送那趟火车把东西送去 |
[34:06] | I assure you, there is no ploy. | 我向你保证 没什么诡计 |
[34:07] | I’ve got half a dozen power plants that can’t work | 我这有六间发电厂都不能用了 |
[34:09] | because there’s no one there to operate them. | 因为没人去操作它们 |
[34:12] | I need bodies. | 我需要人手 |
[34:13] | – Roberta. – I am not kidding. | -罗伯塔 -我不是在开玩笑 |
[34:15] | This place goes dark, so do you. | 如果这里没电了 你们也会没电 |
[34:17] | I’ll put your territory back into the stone age | 我按一个开关就能将你们的领地 |
[34:19] | with the flip of a switch. | 打回到石器时代 |
[34:20] | Don’t do that. | 别这么做 |
[34:23] | Mr. Castillo, find that train, get it moving, | 卡斯蒂略先生 找到那辆火车 开动它 |
[34:26] | or you will lose Beatty’s territory. | 不然你就会失去贝蒂的领地 |
[34:32] | Get a secure line. | 我要安全线路 |
[34:33] | Call the base in San Diego. | 给圣地亚哥的基地打电话 |
[34:35] | I need divers in the water to confirm | 我需要潜水员确认 |
[34:37] | that the ship that we sank was the Nathan James. | 我们击沉的确实是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[34:39] | Nathan James, be advised — | 内森·詹姆斯号 请注意 |
[34:41] | We have dozens of malnourished citizens | 我们有许多营养不良的公民 |
[34:43] | who need medical attention | 需要医疗照顾 |
[34:44] | and a full complement of unaffiliated military… | 还需要大量独立的军人 |
[34:46] | Have dock prep helo bay 1 for triage. | 让码头腾出1号机库来进行伤员分类 |
[34:48] | All right, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[34:50] | Easy, now. | 小心 |
[34:55] | Captain, we’re monitoring a microwave signal | 船长 我们探测到你所在位置了 |
[34:58] | that’s being received by a device at your location. | 有个装置接受了一个微波信号 |
[35:00] | – Who’s calling? – Signal emanates from an area | -是谁在呼叫 -信号发射源 |
[35:03] | of high microwave origination north of Los Angles. | 来自洛杉矶北部的一个高微波源 |
[35:13] | It’s your boss. | 是你的老板 |
[35:15] | Tell Castillo you want to see him. | 告诉卡斯蒂略你想见他 |
[35:17] | You thought you had no choice. | 你觉得你没有选择 |
[35:20] | Well, you have a choice now. | 现在你有了 |
[35:22] | Let’s take him down together. | 让我们一起拿下他 |
[35:33] | Mr. Castillo. | 卡斯蒂略先生 |
[35:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[35:36] | Sir, there’s been an — an incident with the train. | 长官 火车出了点意外 |
[35:40] | No, sir, the cargo is intact, but — | 不 长官 货物没事 但是 |
[35:43] | Yeah, I just think you better come down to the depot. | 我认为你需要到仓库来 |
[35:47] | Yes, sir. I’ll meet you there. | 是 长官 那里见 |
[35:54] | You’re gonna have to kill him, you know. | 你知道你得杀了他的吧 |
[35:57] | We don’t work that way. | 我们不这么办事 |
[36:00] | We’ll give him his chance to surrender. | 我们会给他投降的机会 |
[36:01] | No, no, no. Listen to me. | 不 不 不 听我说 |
[36:04] | You have to kill this guy. | 你必须杀了他 |
[36:05] | If you don’t, he’s gonna kill every one of us. | 你不杀他 他会杀了我们所有人 |
[36:31] | Well, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:36] | Where’s my train, General? | 火车在哪 将军 |
[36:39] | Today is not the day to screw with me. | 今天可不是逗我玩的好日子 |
[36:43] | Shoot him! | 杀了他 |
[36:45] | He doesn’t work for you anymore. | 他不再为你工作了 |
[36:49] | I changed my mind. Shoot him instead. | 我改主意了 杀了他 |
[36:57] | I suggest you put down your weapons. | 我建议你们放下武器 |
[37:00] | Lieutenant Burk, please arrest Mr. Castillo | 博克上尉 请逮捕卡斯蒂略先生 |
[37:04] | and prepare him for transport to back to the James. | 准备带他回詹姆斯号 |
[37:07] | With pleasure, sir. | 十分乐意 长官 |
[37:08] | I made you a goddamn general! | 我让你当了将军 |
[37:10] | Have you forgotten who feeds you, your families?! | 你忘了是谁给你们和你们的家人食物吗 |
[37:14] | This man will take the food from their mouth | 这个人会把属于你们的食物拿走 |
[37:15] | to give it to the — | 拿去给那些 |
[37:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:18] | This too tight? Good. | 太紧了吗 很好 |
[37:29] | So, I take it I answer to you now, CNO? | 所以现在我听命于你了吗 海军作战部长 |
[37:32] | No. | 不 |
[37:34] | You answer to him, just like I do. | 你听命于他 像我一样 |
[37:39] | Commander in Chief! | 最高统帅 |
[37:40] | Attention! | 立正 |
[37:55] | We’ll need to give them the oath. | 我们需要他们宣誓 |
[37:57] | They’re rejoining the service of the United States. | 他们再次加入了美国军队 |
[38:02] | Yes, sir, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[38:14] | Attention on deck. | 立正 |
[39:15] | Tom Chandler. | 汤姆·钱德勒 |
[39:18] | Saved America from the virus, and they loved you for it. | 从病毒手里拯救了美国 他们敬爱你 |
[39:21] | Then they got hungry. | 后来他们饿了 |
[39:25] | They miss things like heat, clean water, and Wi-Fi. | 开始怀念暖气 干净的水源和网络 |
[39:29] | They don’t have any time for heroes now. | 他们现在没时间膜拜英雄了 |
[39:33] | So do your victory dance, | 所以你可以得意 |
[39:35] | and when the filthy masses turn against you, | 等那些暴徒反抗你时 |
[39:38] | give me a call. | 记得通知我 |
[39:40] | I’ll show you how to keep them in line. | 我教你怎么控制他们 |
[39:43] | But I will never cooperate. | 但我绝不会合作 |
[39:46] | Here’s the deal, Manuel — | 是这样的 曼纽尔 |
[39:48] | From here on out, you no longer get to decide | 从现在开始 你已无权决定 |
[39:51] | what you will and will not do. | 自己要做什么不要做什么 |
[39:54] | See, you had the chance to kill me, | 你本有机会杀了我 |
[39:59] | again, | 还不是第一次 |
[40:00] | and you blew it… | 但你失手了 |
[40:03] | again. | 也不是第一次 |
[40:05] | So you will cooperate. | 所以你必须合作 |
[40:09] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[40:11] | Your army turned on you without hardly a shot fired. | 你的军队一弹未发就背叛了你 |
[40:14] | Once your partners find out you lost control | 一旦你的伙伴知道你失去了对你和 |
[40:16] | of your region and Beatty’s… | 贝蒂的地区的控制权 |
[40:18] | They will cut you out like the cancer you are. | 他们会把你像病毒一样切除干净 |
[40:22] | And let’s not underestimate the “Filthy masses.” | 可不要小看了你所谓的暴徒 |
[40:26] | Once they hear what you’re really about, | 一旦他们了解了实情 |
[40:29] | you’ll need more than an army to keep them in line. | 恐怕一个军队都不够保护你的 |
[40:33] | But, | 但是 |
[40:35] | we can always drop you back off at the depot, | 我们随时可以把你丢回那个仓库 |
[40:39] | see for ourselves. | 眼见为实一下 |
[40:45] | He must have commandeered a Chinese destroyer back in Asia | 他肯定是在亚洲控制了一个中国驱逐舰 |
[40:49] | and then navigated it through the channel remotely. | 然后远程控制它通过了通道 |
[40:53] | We need to warn Castillo, ma’am. | 我们得提醒卡斯蒂略 女士 |
[40:54] | It’s too late. By now, Chandler already has him. | 太晚了 钱德勒肯定已经抓到他了 |
[40:57] | He may be Navy, but he’s a badass. | 虽然他是海军 但他很厉害 |
[41:00] | Shut up, will you? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[41:05] | I need to think. | 我需要思考 |