时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Welcome to the San Diego Emergency Shelter. | 欢迎来到圣地亚哥应急避难所 |
[00:10] | Right. Put them over there. | 好了 把它们放到那边 |
[00:12] | Keep them coming, boys! | 加把劲 小伙子们 |
[00:13] | We’re up and running, getting new customers by the truckload. | 我们正马不停蹄地用卡车把人送来 |
[00:17] | All right, let’s get these boxes moving. | 好了 把这些箱子都搬进来 |
[00:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[00:21] | They came in the middle of the night | 他们深夜前来 |
[00:22] | and took everything we had. | 把我们所有的东西都抢走了 |
[00:24] | Ration cards, food, clothes… | 配给票 食物 衣服 |
[00:26] | our house. | 房子 |
[00:28] | Told us we had four hours to move. | 告诉我们 我们有四小时时间搬家 |
[00:30] | Said we worked for them now. | 还说我们现在为他们工作了 |
[00:31] | – Who did? – Marines. | -是谁干的 -海军陆战队 |
[00:33] | They swapped out their patches for California United Forces. | 他们把臂章换成了加利福尼亚州联合部队 |
[00:36] | I grew up on a base. I knew who they were. | 我在基地长大 我知道他们是谁 |
[00:38] | I hear you, but you need to know, | 我知道了 但是你们得明白 |
[00:39] | those Marines didn’t know what they were doing. | 那些海军陆战队员并不知道自己在做什么 |
[00:41] | They were fooled just like us. | 他们像我们一样被愚弄了 |
[00:42] | They took everything. | 他们把一切都拿走了 |
[00:43] | Don’t give up hope. You hear me? | 别放弃希望 好吗 |
[00:45] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[00:47] | – We will. – Thanks. | -一定会的 -谢谢 |
[00:55] | No, it’s your chair. I understand. | 不 这是你的椅子 我明白 |
[00:57] | It’ll be okay. Here’s what I’m gonna do. | 不会有事的 处理方法是这样 |
[01:00] | I’m gonna give you some antibiotics, | 我会给你一些抗生素 |
[01:01] | but you got to stay off your feet. | 但你不能走路 |
[01:02] | They’re badly infected. | 你的脚已经严重感染了 |
[01:03] | Okay. Thanks, doc. | 好的 谢谢你 医生 |
[01:08] | Your attention, please. | 大家请注意 |
[01:10] | If you need immediate medical assistance, | 如果需要医疗帮助 |
[01:12] | please raise your hand and I’ll come to you. | 就举起你们的手 我会过去找你们 |
[01:13] | – Sorry. – Can’t help. | -抱歉 -我帮不了你 |
[01:15] | – Good luck. – Here. Let me — | -祝你好运 -来 让我… |
[01:17] | No more! Leave us alone! | 不用了 别管我们 |
[01:19] | You guys have done enough. | 你们已经做得够多了 |
[01:51] | Mr. Castillo was very forthcoming with details | 卡斯蒂略先生非常合作 |
[01:53] | on the other regional leaders — | 详细说明了其他地区领导人的情况 |
[01:55] | their homes, habits, security detail. | 包括他们的住所 习惯 安保细节 |
[01:58] | We tasked a satellite to do some early recon. | 我们用卫星进行了初步侦察 |
[02:00] | It’s all in your packets. | 信息都在你们手中的文件里 |
[02:01] | Randall Croft, New York City. | 兰德尔·克罗夫特 纽约市 |
[02:03] | Lives in a penthouse, 60 floors above Park Avenue. | 住在派克大街上一栋六十层公寓的顶层 |
[02:05] | Gonna be tough to sneak up on him. | 要接近他很困难 |
[02:07] | He does like to drink. | 他喜欢喝酒 |
[02:08] | That much I know to be true. | 没错 |
[02:10] | Most nights, you can find | 几乎每个晚上 |
[02:10] | him stumbling out of a pub on the West Side, | 在日出前几小时 你都能看到他 |
[02:12] | couple of hours before sunrise. | 跌跌撞撞地从西城的某间酒吧出来 |
[02:14] | And Wilson is out on a farm somewhere, right? | 威尔逊就在某个农场里 是吧 |
[02:16] | Yes, sir. 50 miles south of Des Moines. | 是的 在得梅因以南80公里处 |
[02:18] | Sleeps with the windows open. Likes the fresh air. | 通常开着窗睡觉 他喜欢新鲜空气 |
[02:21] | He’s got dogs, but we can handle them. | 他有养狗 不过我们能解决 |
[02:23] | Price is the smartest and the meanest. | 普莱斯是最聪明的 也是最狡猾的 |
[02:24] | Her place is a fortress. | 她的地盘就像个堡垒 |
[02:25] | You leave her up to me, | 她交给我来处理 |
[02:27] | if it’s all the same to you. | 如果你们不介意的话 |
[02:29] | So, small teams, set targets, | 分成小队 确定目标 |
[02:32] | simultaneous assault to cut off the heads of leadership. | 同时进攻 除掉所有地区领袖 |
[02:35] | All goes right, we can expect limited casualties. | 如果一切顺利 伤亡程度可以降到最低 |
[02:37] | So in one fell swoop, we take out all three leaders? | 所以我们要一次性除掉三名地区领袖 |
[02:40] | Four. We need to take out the mastermind. | 是四个 我们还得除掉幕后主脑 |
[02:44] | We need to take out Shaw. | 我们得除掉肖 |
[02:49] | I know you’re all concerned, but just sit tight. | 我知道你们都很担心 但别慌 |
[02:51] | I’m sure Castillo has an explanation | 卡斯蒂略对火车为何还没抵达 |
[02:53] | as to why the train hasn’t arrived. | 肯定有合理解释 |
[02:54] | Or why he isn’t answering any of our calls! | 那他为什么一个电话都不接 |
[02:57] | Something’s going on, Allison. | 肯定出事了 艾莉森 |
[02:58] | Yeah, he’s stealing Beatty’s livestock is what’s going on. | 是啊 情况就是他偷了贝蒂的劳力 |
[03:02] | Our livestock, for Christ sakes. | 我们的劳力 老天 |
[03:05] | My sources are telling me this was not Castillo’s doing. | 我的情报表明这不是卡斯蒂略干的 |
[03:09] | That train was attacked. | 火车被攻击了 |
[03:11] | And how it was taken out, it was no small rebel hit. | 无论它是怎么被夺走的 肯定不是什么叛变 |
[03:15] | Yeah, well, if that’s the case | 如果真是这样 |
[03:16] | and a revolution starts out west, | 那这西部发起的革命 |
[03:18] | then we’re gonna have a real shit sandwich on our plates. | 肯定会把我们的事搅黄 |
[03:20] | And if Castillo falls, who takes over his region? | 如果卡斯蒂略失败了 谁来接管他的地区 |
[03:23] | Stop, all of you. I will handle this. | 你们都别说了 我会处理这件事 |
[03:25] | Like you’ve handled it before? | 像你之前那样处理吗 |
[03:26] | Once my people come back with answers about the train, | 一旦我的人打探清楚那辆火车发生了什么事 |
[03:29] | we will decide the best way to proceed — together. | 我们再一起决定最好的解决方式 |
[03:36] | Have you found them yet? | 你找到他们了吗 |
[03:37] | We think they’re somewhere | 我们认为他们在 |
[03:38] | off the coast of San Diego, but we — | 圣地亚哥海岸的某个地方 但是 |
[03:39] | I’m not talking about Nathan James, Powell. | 我不是在问内森·詹姆斯 鲍威尔 |
[03:42] | No. We haven’t found them yet. | 没有 我们还没有找到 |
[03:47] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[03:54] | Last time she checked in, | 她最后一次打过来 |
[03:56] | they were splitting from Chandler’s family. | 他们刚和钱德勒的家人分开 |
[03:58] | I’m sure Mom found a good place | 妈妈肯定找到了适合 |
[03:59] | for them to lie low with the baby. | 带着孩子藏身的地方 |
[04:01] | Kara, you should take Wilson. | 卡拉 你应该去解决威尔逊 |
[04:02] | Let me handle Shaw. You can’t let it be personal. | 让我来对付肖 你不能感情用事 |
[04:06] | Look, this is a mission. | 听着 这是我们的任务 |
[04:07] | If you let your judgment get clouded by anger or — | 如果你被愤怒蒙蔽了双眼 |
[04:09] | Hey, this is personal for all of us. | 对我们所有人来说 这都是私人恩怨 |
[04:11] | But that’s not why I’m going. | 但这不是我要去的原因 |
[04:13] | No one knows Shaw like I do. | 没有人比我更了解肖 |
[04:15] | What if something happens to both of us? | 万一我们俩都出事怎么办 |
[04:16] | Then Frankie will know we died | 那么弗兰基会知道我们的牺牲 |
[04:18] | so he didn’t have to grow up in a world like this. | 是为了不让他在这样的世界里长大 |
[04:21] | It’s not gonna happen. | 我绝不允许 |
[04:24] | Grenades, chem lights, | 手雷 荧光棒 |
[04:25] | .45 caliber with 30 rounds of ammunition. | 点四五口径手枪 三十轮子弹 |
[04:31] | Dad — mind your own business. | 老爸 先管好你自己 |
[04:36] | Don’t forget your extra mags are in your right pocket, | 别忘了额外的弹夹放在你右边口袋 |
[04:38] | not the left. | 不是左边 |
[04:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[04:41] | Any more advice before we head downrange? | 还有什么要建议指导的吗 |
[04:43] | Kick some ass. | 好好收拾他们 |
[04:45] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:49] | North Island Air Station, Nathan James — | 北岛海军基地 这是詹姆斯号 |
[04:51] | expect an 0700 arrival of our operations personnel. | 我方行动人员预计七点到达 |
[04:55] | Roger, Nathan James. | 收到 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[04:56] | Transport planes are fueled and standing by. | 运输机已添满燃料待命 |
[04:58] | Thank you. Nathan James out. | 谢谢 内森·詹姆斯号通话结束 |
[05:01] | Greyhound 1 Charlie Tango clear for takeoff, | 灰狗1CT 可以起飞 |
[05:04] | runway 2-niner. Winds 2-7-0-1-0. | 29号跑道 风向270度 风速19节 |
[05:06] | Altimeter 2-niner-niner-2. | 高度2992 |
[05:08] | Contact departure 125.15. Have a good day. | 联系离场管制塔台 祝愉快 |
[05:24] | Seems like every time we put the country back together, | 似乎每次我们把这国家重新整顿好 |
[05:28] | it falls apart again. | 它又开始四分五裂 |
[05:30] | We’re still here, Captain. | 还有我们在 舰长 |
[05:32] | When it breaks, we’ll fix it. | 国家有难 匹夫有责 |
[05:36] | It’s a big country. | 这是个大国 |
[05:41] | Big country. | 大国 |
[05:55] | Sir, we have body-cam footage from all four land teams. | 长官 已收到所有四个地面部队的录像画面 |
[05:59] | And my ISR? | ISR呢 |
[06:01] | We’ve retasked the satellites | 我们已经重新设定卫星 |
[06:02] | to give you 2 square miles around each target. | 以锁定每个目标周围两平方英里的区域 |
[06:05] | ISR? | ISR是什么 |
[06:06] | Intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance. | 就是情报 监视 侦察 |
[06:09] | Gives us a bigger picture. | 能给我们更完整的信息 |
[06:10] | So you’re their guardian angels. | 所以你是他们的守护者 |
[06:12] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[06:13] | All teams, stand by for sat link and position report. | 所有队伍 等待卫星连线和位置报告 |
[06:17] | 目标 肖 圣路易斯 | |
[06:21] | 目标 普莱斯 德克萨肯纳 | |
[06:25] | 目标 威尔逊 得梅因 | |
[06:28] | – How long before you’re ready? – We’re good to go. | -什么时候能准备好 -已经准备好了 |
[06:30] | As soon as Vulture team gets a visual on Croft, we move. | 一旦秃鹫小队看见克罗夫特 我们就行动 |
[06:33] | If all goes as planned, | 如果一切按计划进行 |
[06:35] | this will be over within the hour, sir. | 一小时内会结束 长官 |
[06:39] | Sat link confirmed in all four regions, sir. | 四个区域的卫星信号已确认 长官 |
[06:41] | Video transmissions from each team are up. | 已收到各组的视频传输 |
[06:44] | 目标 克罗夫特 纽约市 | |
[06:47] | – What about you? – I absolutely agree. | -那你呢 -我完全同意 |
[06:51] | Yeah. That’s him. | 是他 |
[06:54] | Nathan James, this is Vulture team. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这是秃鹫小队 |
[06:55] | We have eyes on the prize. Standing by at set point. | 发现目标 在设定点待命 |
[06:57] | Copy that, Vulture team. | 收到 秃鹫小队 |
[06:59] | All teams, requesting go status. | 所有小队 汇报状态 |
[07:01] | – This is Tiger, good to go. – Vulture, good. | -猛虎小队已准备好 -秃鹫小队已准备好 |
[07:03] | Cobra team, good to go. | 眼镜蛇小队已准备好 |
[07:05] | This is Raptor team, ready to kick some ass. | 猛禽小队 已经准备好教训那些混蛋了 |
[07:07] | All teams, stand by to execute | 所有小队 行动倒计时开始 |
[07:09] | 3…2…1 in 3…2…1. | |
[07:13] | Execute. | 行动 |
[07:23] | Tiger, I’m seeing no movement on the northeast side. | 猛虎 东北侧没有人员活动 |
[07:27] | Dogs are still. You are clear to proceed. | 守卫都在原地 可以安全前进 |
[07:31] | Vulture, Croft’s taking the north alley. | 秃鹫 克罗夫特走了北边的小巷 |
[07:35] | Cobra, entrance is clear. | 眼镜蛇 入口安全 |
[07:42] | Yeah, hookers would be good at this point. | 这会儿再来几个妓女就好了 |
[07:46] | Stay with the team here. | 跟着我们 |
[08:03] | Raptor, bogey coming at you hard. | 猛禽 敌人接近 |
[08:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:14] | Vulture team, Croft and company 100 yards to your west, | 秃鹫小队 克罗夫特等人在你西侧92米处 |
[08:17] | heading southbound. | 向南移动 |
[08:18] | Veer left around the corner of the building, | 向左绕过大楼转角 |
[08:20] | then proceed north. You can cut him off. | 然后向北前进 你们可以截住他 |
[08:26] | Oh, wait. Uh… | 别… |
[08:31] | Smile for the camera, Croft. | 来笑一个 克罗夫特 |
[08:35] | Tiger team’s inside. | 猛虎小队进入屋内 |
[08:43] | Rise and shine, asshole. | 该起床了 混蛋 |
[08:48] | Jackpot. We got Wilson. | 大奖到手 我们抓到威尔逊了 |
[08:52] | Raptor moving in on the master suite. | 猛禽进入主卧室 |
[09:07] | – Raptor, how we doing? – Damn it. | -猛禽 情况怎样 -该死 |
[09:10] | Price ain’t here. | 普莱斯不在这里 |
[09:17] | Living room clear. Approaching bedroom. | 客厅安全 正向卧室前进 |
[09:23] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:25] | Negative on Shaw. | 没有发现肖 |
[09:26] | Damn it! We only got two. | 该死 我们只抓到两个 |
[09:29] | We’ll get the others. | 我们会抓到其它人的 |
[09:30] | – Keep me updated. – Yes, sir. | -随时向我汇报 -是的 长官 |
[09:32] | Cobra, where is she? | 眼镜蛇 她在哪里 |
[09:33] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在找 |
[09:35] | There’s only one other place she’d be. | 她只可能在一个地方 |
[09:39] | We’ve got a problem. Captain Chandler’s alive. | 我们遇到点问题 钱德勒部长还活着 |
[09:41] | We think he’s the one that stopped that train. | 我们认为是他阻止了火车 |
[09:43] | We saw the ship sink. He should be dead! | 我们看到船沉了 他应该死了的 |
[09:45] | He will be. | 他会死的 |
[09:46] | Our intel says he’s on the ship with Castillo in custody. | 情报说他现在船上并且抓了卡斯蒂略 |
[09:49] | – So he’s coming after us? – Not if I can help it. | -那他要来抓我们 -如果我出手就不会 |
[09:51] | That’s why I called you here. | 这就是我找你来的原因 |
[09:53] | Why me? Why not Croft or Wilson? | 为什么是我 为什么不找克罗夫特或威尔逊 |
[09:54] | You really want Croft or Wilson | 你真的想让克罗夫特 |
[09:55] | with their fingers on the button, Roberta? | 或者威尔逊按下按钮吗 罗伯塔 |
[09:59] | Ah, you sneaky little so-and-so. | 你个小心机鬼 |
[10:03] | You sold them out. | 你出卖了他们 |
[10:06] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[10:09] | This time, I want a more failsafe solution. | 这次 我需要一个更加保险的计划 |
[10:13] | What have we got? Nuclear weapons? | 我们有什么手段 核武器吗 |
[10:15] | Oh, Jesus, Roberta, we’re talking about California. | 拜托 罗伯塔 我们说的是加利福尼亚 |
[10:18] | I’m not that cynical. | 我还没那么坏 |
[10:19] | Well, you’ll have to excuse me | 请你原谅 |
[10:20] | for not giving you the benefit of the doubt. | 我没有把你往好处想 |
[10:22] | Nukes are too messy. We have something more reliable. | 核武器破坏力太大了 我们有更可靠的 |
[10:24] | We’re gonna find the Nathan James, | 我们将找到内森·詹姆斯号 |
[10:25] | we’re gonna hit it, and we’re gonna watch Chandler die. | 击中它 然后看着钱德勒死去 |
[10:35] | 以该封印纪念美国总统的海上之家 2013年12月11日-2013年12月13日 | |
[10:43] | Wilson and Croft have been secured in local prisons. | 威尔逊和克罗夫特已经被关押在当地监狱 |
[10:46] | And the others? | 其他人呢 |
[10:47] | Satellite feeds picked up | 卫星捕捉到 |
[10:48] | Price’s jet touching down in St. Louis. | 普莱斯的飞机在圣路易斯着陆了 |
[10:50] | Our guess is she’s headed to the White House to meet with Shaw. | 我们猜测她已前往白宫与肖会面 |
[10:53] | I’ve diverted all teams to that location. | 我已经安排了所有队伍过去 |
[10:55] | Once we have them in custody, | 一旦我们抓住他们 |
[10:57] | we’ll get you on the air to address the people. | 我们将安排你向民众发表演说 |
[11:00] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[11:02] | We got Castillo’s man to stand down, | 我们已让卡斯蒂略的人停手 |
[11:03] | but what if the other generals aren’t so easily convinced? | 但如果其他将军没那么容易被说服怎么办 |
[11:06] | We could start a civil war. | 我们会引发内战的 |
[11:07] | The rank and file will fall in line. | 部队会明白的 |
[11:10] | They’ve just forgotten who they are. | 他们只是忘记了自己的身份 |
[11:11] | Who’s gonna remind them? | 那谁来提醒他们 |
[11:13] | You put a suicidal mission in office, | 你要求展开一项自杀任务 |
[11:15] | and I took advantage of it. | 而我却从中占了便宜 |
[11:16] | We are public enemies number one and two. | 我们成为了人民公敌一号和二号 |
[11:19] | The people don’t trust us. | 民众不信任我们 |
[11:20] | That’s because they’ve been poisoned. | 那是因为他们被洗脑了 |
[11:23] | We’ll change their minds. | 我们会转变他们的看法 |
[11:24] | You know, before the quarantine was in place in St. Louis, | 在圣路易斯的隔离区建好之前 |
[11:31] | it was just me and 115 people in a Costco. | 只有我和115个人在一家好市多超市里 |
[11:36] | But I was able to protect them, | 但我能保护他们 |
[11:37] | because they wanted more than anything to be there. | 因为他们最想做的就是待在那里 |
[11:40] | Not like those broken people we saw in that shelter. | 而不像我们在避难所里看见的那些心碎的人 |
[11:44] | Back then, the people wanted to fight. | 在过去 人们想要战斗 |
[11:47] | They still do, sir. | 他们仍然会的 长官 |
[11:53] | I’m not so sure. | 我不敢肯定 |
[11:57] | Nathan James, Cobra team… | 内森·詹姆斯号 眼镜蛇小队… |
[11:59] | we’re at the White House. | 我们已抵达白宫 |
[12:00] | Roger, Cobra. | 收到 眼镜蛇 |
[12:01] | We’re tasking satellite to your whiskey. | 我们正向你的位置调派卫星 |
[12:10] | We’ve got 10 guards out front, who knows how many inside. | 门口有10名警卫 里面数目未知 |
[12:17] | Cobra in position at the underground entrance. | 眼镜蛇到达地下入口 |
[12:22] | Multiple guards at elevator access. | 电梯入口处有多名警卫 |
[12:24] | They’ve definitely beefed up security. | 他们加强警戒了 |
[12:26] | All signs of a high-value asset. | 里面一定有重要人物 |
[12:29] | Shaw and Price have to be inside. | 肖和普莱斯肯定在里面 |
[12:31] | Roger that, Cobra team. Hang tight. | 收到 眼镜蛇小队 坚守岗位 |
[12:33] | Backup’s in transit. | 支援马上到位 |
[12:36] | We’ve got a target. | 有目标了 |
[12:38] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[12:43] | Vampire! Vampire! Vampire! | 导弹 导弹 导弹 |
[12:44] | Bulldog inbound, bearing 047! | 导弹来袭 方位047 |
[12:46] | Air, kill track 86086 with birds! | 空炮 攻击轨迹86086 |
[12:48] | Track 86086. | 轨迹86086 |
[12:53] | Evaluate as kill. | 击落导弹 |
[12:56] | Nothing on subsurface. | 水下无信号 |
[12:57] | SPY didn’t pick it up until it was practically on top of us. | 直到导弹出现在我们正上方雷达才发现 |
[12:59] | Radar is detecting no aircraft. | 雷达未监测到飞机 |
[13:00] | Could the missile have been loitering? | 导弹是不是一直在游弋 |
[13:02] | We would’ve spotted it sooner. | 那样的话我们应该更早发现 |
[13:04] | I saw something on radar, just for a second, | 刚刚一瞬间 我在雷达上看见了什么 |
[13:05] | but then it just — disappeared. | 但马上就消失了 |
[13:15] | It was launched from a drone. | 是从无人机发射的 |
[13:23] | Detecting two — no, three new hostile tracks. | 检测到两个 不 三个新的导弹轨迹 |
[13:25] | UAV identified as an MQ-9 Reaper. | 确定为MQ-9收割型无人机 |
[13:26] | Kill all inbound hostiles. | 击落所有来袭导弹 |
[13:27] | Lieutenant Granderson, locate ground control. | 葛兰德森上尉 确定地面控制位置 |
[13:30] | I want to know who’s operating that drone. | 我想知道是谁在控制无人机 |
[13:31] | Yes, sir. Triangulating the electronic signature. | 是 长官 对电子签名做三角测量 |
[13:33] | Track 86089. Evaluate as kill. | 轨迹86089 击落导弹 |
[13:35] | Track 90. Evaluate as kill. | 轨迹90 击落导弹 |
[13:37] | Nathan James is putting up a good fight, but not for long. | 内森·詹姆斯号在顽强抵抗 但撑不了多久 |
[13:40] | Last known K.A.-signal is originating from… | 上一个已知K.A.信号是从 |
[13:43] | St. Louis. | 圣路易斯发出的 |
[13:45] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[13:48] | All teams be advised — Nathan James is under attack. | 全体小组注意 内森·詹姆斯号遭受攻击 |
[13:51] | Command and Control is in the White House. | 指挥控制系统在白宫 |
[13:53] | I say again, the drone attack | 再重复一遍 |
[13:54] | is originating from the White House. | 无人机控制中心在白宫 |
[13:56] | Cobra needs backup ASAP! | 眼镜蛇小队需要立刻支援 |
[13:58] | Tiger’s 30 minutes out. | 老虎还有30分钟 |
[14:00] | This ain’t a race we can win! Raptor is 45 out! | 这场比赛我们赢不了 猛禽还有45分钟 |
[14:04] | Vulture team’s an hour and a half from wheels down. | 秃鹫小队还有一个半小时着陆 |
[14:07] | Cobra team, hold position, | 眼镜蛇小队 保持原位 |
[14:08] | but be ready to move as soon as Tiger and Raptor teams land. | 做好准备 老虎和猛禽抵达后立刻行动 |
[14:12] | Sir, we can’t wait. Cobra team should move in now. | 长官 等不了了 眼镜蛇小队要马上行动 |
[14:14] | I’m not sending Cobra team in without backup. | 没有支援的情况下不能派出眼镜蛇小队 |
[14:16] | They’ll never make it past the front gate. | 他们连前门都进不去 |
[14:17] | Lieutenant, locate the satellite they’re using. | 上尉 定位他们正在使用的卫星 |
[14:19] | We can’t take out the source, we’ll take out the comms. | 我们找不到来源 就从通讯设备入手 |
[14:21] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:29] | We found them. | 找到他们了 |
[14:31] | What are y’all talking about? Seems important. | 你们说什么呢 好像很重要 |
[14:33] | The next item on our agenda. | 我们计划中的下一项 |
[14:35] | – Which is? – This. | -是什么 -这个 |
[14:38] | You could’ve warned me! | 你就不能先提醒我一下 |
[14:40] | My ear’s gonna be ringing all day. | 这下我要耳鸣一整天了 |
[14:41] | Get rid of her and take care of her guards. | 处理掉她的尸体还有她的保镖 |
[14:43] | We got to finish this job, Colonel. | 我们得把这事做完 上校 |
[14:46] | New incoming, bearing 1-3-0 degrees! | 新目标来袭 方位1-3-0 |
[14:48] | Lieutenant, where’s my satellite?! | 上尉 还没查到是哪颗卫星吗 |
[14:50] | I narrowed it down to two. | 我把范围缩小到了两颗 |
[14:51] | Analyzing bandwidth usage now. | 正在分析宽带使用情况 |
[14:53] | It’s too close for birds. | 距离太近 不能用导弹 |
[14:54] | Switching to 5-inch, | 改为5英寸炮台 |
[14:55] | uploading high-explosive proximity rounds. | 装载近距离高爆性炸弹 |
[15:01] | Track 91 neutralized. | 轨迹91已消除 |
[15:03] | – Nice shooting. – Satellite confirmed. | -干得好 -卫星已确认 |
[15:04] | UAV is using ANIK F31 — | 无人机使用的是兄弟号卫星F31 |
[15:07] | NORAD I.D. 58763. | 北美防空司令部编号58763 |
[15:09] | TAO, sector SPY in that direction. | 作战官 在那个方位开启监测 |
[15:11] | Ready an eagle, fire on my command. | 准备导弹 听我的命令开火 |
[15:13] | We are killing that satellite. | 我们要把那颗卫星干掉 |
[15:14] | Target acquired. Calculating fire control. | 已获取目标 正在计算火力控制 |
[15:17] | I have missile lock on the satellite. | 导弹已锁定那颗卫星 |
[15:26] | Direct hit. | 直接命中 |
[15:29] | – Damage report! – Generator 2 down! | -受损报告 -二号发电机损坏 |
[15:32] | Power diverted to essential systems only. | 动力只够运行基本系统 |
[15:33] | SPY radar’s down. | 监测雷达损坏 |
[15:34] | Missiles and 5-inch unresponsive. | 导弹和5寸炮台没有反应 |
[15:36] | We’ve lost sat link and cameras. | 卫星连接已经断开 收不到画面 |
[15:38] | Engine room, what’s your status? | 引擎室 你们的状况呢 |
[15:42] | Chill water to SPY is down, | 制冷系统和监测系统瘫痪 |
[15:44] | and we need a few minutes to get it up and running. | 需要几分钟时间修复好让它恢复运转 |
[15:45] | Without fire control, we’re sitting ducks. | 没有火力控制 我们只能坐以待毙 |
[15:47] | Man navigational radars and watch for bogies. | 使用导航雷达 注意导弹 |
[15:50] | X.O., in World War II, | 大副 在二战的时候 |
[15:51] | warships created smokescreens by changing engine settings. | 战舰会通过改变引擎设置来制造烟幕 |
[15:54] | Can we rig ours to do the same? | 能让我们的引擎也这么做吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah, maybe, | 或许可以 |
[15:57] | if we fill the service tanks with low-grade fuel. | 得把日用油箱加满劣质燃料 |
[15:59] | But we can only sustain it for a few minutes | 但我们只能维持几分钟的时间 |
[16:01] | before damaging the engine. | 否则会损坏引擎 |
[16:03] | Do it. | 执行 |
[16:05] | Align fuel valves from storage tank three to service! | 调整阀门 把三号储油箱燃油调到日用油箱 |
[16:07] | Bypass the purifier! | 绕过分油机 |
[16:09] | I need cans of unfiltered fuel now! | 我需要大量未过滤的油 马上 |
[16:12] | – Yes, sir! – O’Connor! | -是 长官 -奥康纳 |
[16:15] | Still working, ma’am! | 还在修复 长官 |
[16:17] | Work faster! | 动作快 |
[16:19] | Adding fuel! Give me 10 seconds! | 正在加油 再给我十秒钟 |
[16:22] | No, no, no. Go ahead. Just cycle it again. | 不 不 不 继续 再来一遍 |
[16:25] | CIC, engine room. | 战斗信息中心 引擎室 |
[16:26] | Fuel systems aligned, engines in battle override. | 燃油系统已调整 引擎改为手动控制 |
[16:29] | Sealed! | 关上了 |
[16:31] | Throttle engines. | 减少燃料供给 |
[16:32] | Bridge, throttle engines and circle back over the wake. | 舰桥 减少燃料供给 沿着航迹绕一圈 |
[16:40] | – Damn it! – What’s wrong? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[16:41] | We lost visual. | 看不到目标了 |
[16:42] | The Nathan James is using smoke to mask their location. | 内森·詹姆斯号用烟雾掩藏了自己的位置 |
[16:45] | Well, then aim at the smoke. You’re bound to hit something. | 那就瞄准烟雾 总会打到什么的 |
[16:47] | It ain’t that easy. I’m working on it. | 没那么简单 我在想办法 |
[16:49] | Where’s my fire control, radar? | 火力控制怎么回事 雷达 |
[16:54] | Sir, the pipes are badly damaged. | 长官 管道损坏严重 |
[16:56] | We’re gonna have to cut the water supply. | 我们必须切断供水 |
[16:57] | How long? | 多久 |
[16:59] | An hour before we can get SPY up and running. | 一小时才能重新启动监测雷达 |
[17:14] | Cobra team, we are still under attack | 眼镜蛇小队 我们还在受袭 |
[17:17] | and have lost fire control. | 并且失去了火力控制 |
[17:19] | The only way to stop the UAV is to take the White House. | 阻止无人机的唯一办法是夺取白宫 |
[17:21] | Can you breach without backup? | 没有支援 你们能突入吗 |
[17:34] | We can do it. We found their weak spot. | 我们可以 我们找到了突破点 |
[17:37] | We’ll radio when it’s done. | 成功后无线电联系 |
[17:41] | Roger. Out. | 明白 收线 |
[17:49] | Set EMCON. Condition alpha. | 开启电磁管制 |
[18:18] | The harpoons are radar trackers, and the ship’s gone to EMCON. | 鱼叉追踪的是雷达 结果他们无线电静默了 |
[18:21] | Can you kill them or not, Colonel? | 你就说你能不能击中他们 上校 |
[18:23] | Just hang on. | 不要着急 |
[18:28] | Sir, we’ve got less than three minutes | 长官 引擎撑不过 |
[18:30] | until the engines are shot. | 三分钟了 |
[18:33] | Once those doors open, there’s no turning back. | 一旦门打开 就没有回头路了 |
[18:36] | – Yes, ma’am. – Copy that. | -是 长官 -收到 |
[18:47] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 有人开火 有人开火 |
[18:50] | Multiple tangos! Shots fired! | 多名敌人 有人开火 |
[18:53] | – Crash! – East hallway! | -闪光弹 -东走廊 |
[19:16] | Take care of that! | 去处理 |
[19:16] | Call in backup if you need to. | 需要的话叫支援 |
[19:19] | Sir, the engines are overheating. | 长官 引擎过热了 |
[19:21] | We’ve got to shut them down. | 我们必须关闭引擎了 |
[19:23] | Chief, once we spot a bogey, | 军士长 一旦我们发现导弹 |
[19:25] | you’ll only have 5 seconds to take it out. | 你必须五秒内击落它 |
[19:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:30] | We got what we need. We should go! | 需要的都拿到了 我们得走了 |
[19:31] | Not yet! | 还不行 |
[19:33] | – I got a target! – Then fire! | -瞄准了 -那就开火 |
[19:39] | Bogey inbound, bearing 096. | 导弹来袭 方位0-9-6 |
[19:40] | Fire CIWS down that bearing! | 近战系统向该方向射击 |
[20:08] | I’m good! | 我没事 |
[20:22] | There are three down! | 三人被击中 |
[20:27] | Help me. | 帮忙 |
[20:36] | It’s on auto-fire. They’ve already launched. | 设置为自动开火了 已经发射了 |
[20:39] | Inbound hostile, bearing 082! | 导弹来袭 方位082 |
[20:40] | Second bogey, bearing 036! | 第二发 方位036 |
[20:42] | – Third hostile, bearing 042! -Fire, fire, fire! | -第三发 方位0-4-2 -开火 开火 |
[20:48] | – Distance 5 mikes and closing! – Give me a read! Give me a read! | -距离五分钟 还在接近 -报告情况 |
[20:56] | CIWS mount 2-1 is out of ammo. | 近战系统2-1已经没有弹药 |
[20:57] | That UAV’s got at least two missiles left. | 无人机至少还有两发导弹 |
[21:00] | Come on, Sasha. | 拜托 萨莎 |
[21:18] | Sir, it’s gone quiet. | 长官 没动静了 |
[21:19] | Detecting no inbound threats. | 没有侦测到任何威胁 |
[21:21] | Picking up something on subsurface. | 在水面下侦测到信号 |
[21:23] | An impact on the water. | 是什么东西撞向了水面 |
[21:25] | It’s too big to be a missile. | 体积很大 不可能是导弹 |
[21:26] | It’s got to be the UAV. | 肯定是无人机 |
[21:30] | They’re in here! | 他们在里面 |
[21:32] | Come on! Give me a hand! | 快点 帮我一把 |
[21:34] | Breach the door! | 把门破开 |
[21:36] | Last stand! | 最后的抵抗 |
[21:39] | Break EMCON. | 取消电磁管制 |
[21:41] | Try Cobra team. | 呼叫眼镜蛇小队 |
[21:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:44] | There’s got to be a dozen guards out there. | 外面肯定有十几个人 |
[21:46] | Hang tough. | 坚持住 |
[22:15] | Nathan James, | 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[22:15] | this is Cobra team on Navy Red, over. | 这是眼镜蛇小队通过海军红呼叫 |
[22:26] | Cobra team, Nathan James. | 眼镜蛇小队 这里是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[22:28] | You saved our ass. | 你们救了我们 |
[22:30] | I’m not gonna lie — | 实话实说 |
[22:31] | we sure are glad to hear your voice. | 能听见你的声音 我们非常高兴 |
[22:34] | Head on a swivel. | 时刻小心 |
[22:38] | The White House is secure. | 白宫已经安全了 |
[22:49] | Where’s Mrs. Price? | 普莱斯女士呢 |
[22:51] | Chandler’s people killed her, | 钱德勒的人杀了她 |
[22:51] | and they’re probably not far behind us. | 而且他们马上就要追上来了 |
[22:53] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得马上离开这里 |
[22:53] | And who are all these soldiers? | 这些士兵都是什么人 |
[22:54] | – Now! – You heard her! Let’s go! | -现在 -你们都听到了 快走 |
[23:05] | – Eyes on! – Formation. | -小心 -保持队型 |
[23:07] | – Down! – Hold your fire! | -蹲下 -不要开火 |
[23:10] | My name’s Captain Mike Slattery of the United States Navy! | 我是美国海军的麦克·斯莱特里舰长 |
[23:13] | Put down your weapons, soldiers! | 士兵们 放下武器 |
[23:14] | We don’t report to you! | 我们不受你的指挥 |
[23:16] | I’ve been authorized to board that plane | 霍华德·奥利弗总统命令我 |
[23:17] | and arrest Allison Shaw | 登上飞机 |
[23:19] | by order of President Howard Oliver! | 逮捕艾莉森·肖 |
[23:21] | Stand your ground, Corporal! | 坚守你的阵地 下士 |
[23:25] | President Oliver is a criminal! | 奥利弗总统就是个罪犯 |
[23:27] | So is Captain Chandler! | 钱德勒舰长也是罪犯 |
[23:28] | You’ll never get out of here. | 你们是不可能逃出去的 |
[23:30] | And even if you do, | 即使你们逃出去了 |
[23:31] | got RPGs standing by to take down that plane. | 我们已经准备好了火箭炮击落飞机 |
[23:35] | Ms. Shaw is prepared to negotiate her terms of surrender! | 肖女士准备好就投降条件进行谈判了 |
[23:46] | This is Captain Tom Chandler. | 汤姆·钱德勒舰长 |
[23:47] | – Daddy? – Ashley? | -爸爸 -阿什丽 |
[23:51] | Daddy, they took us. | 爸爸 他们抓住我们了 |
[23:55] | – That’s enough. – Okay. | -够了 -我知道了 |
[23:57] | You’re gonna be all right, okay? Just — | 你们会没事的 |
[23:58] | Now, Captain, let’s just get down to business. | 舰长 我们还是谈谈正事吧 |
[24:01] | I’d like to leave St. Louis. | 我要平安离开圣路易斯 |
[24:02] | You listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[24:04] | You touch my son or my daughter, | 你要是敢动我儿子或是女儿的一根汗毛 |
[24:07] | I will hunt you down and I will kill you. | 我一定会抓到你 杀了你 |
[24:11] | You were gonna do that either way. | 无论如何你都会这么做的 |
[24:12] | That’s why I’m willing to make a deal. | 所以我愿意做一笔交易 |
[24:16] | A trade — your children for you. | 做个交易 用你的孩子来换你自己 |
[25:06] | We’ve done some early recon, | 我们做了些初步侦察 |
[25:07] | come up with a few different options. | 想出了几种可行方案 |
[25:08] | – They still need work but — – I don’t want options. | -还需要完善 不过 -我不要什么选择 |
[25:10] | I want my kids back. | 我要我的孩子回来 |
[25:11] | That’s part of every plan we’ve got. | 我们每一种计划里都会救回孩子 |
[25:12] | We got to be smart about this. | 但要做好万全之策 |
[25:13] | It’s my family, Mike. | 这是我的家人 迈克 |
[25:14] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不会冒险 |
[25:17] | – I’m going with you. – Absolutely not. | -我和你一起去 -绝对不行 |
[25:19] | You go in there alone… | 你只身进去 |
[25:21] | you risk them killing all three of you. | 他们可能会杀了你们三个人 |
[25:36] | If anything happens to me — | 如果我出了什么意外 |
[25:37] | We’ll take care of Sam and Ashley. | 我们会照顾好山姆和阿什丽 |
[25:39] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[25:42] | Just to get the kids. | 把孩子救回来 |
[25:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[25:59] | If that plane takes off, | 如果那架飞机起飞 |
[26:00] | we’re never gonna see him again. | 我们就再也见不到他了 |
[26:01] | We have options. | 我们还有选择 |
[26:03] | Get the kids off, do what we got to do. | 救下孩子 做我们该做的事情 |
[26:16] | Just you. | 你一个人来 |
[26:17] | She’s here to take my kids off that plane. | 她是来把我的孩子带下飞机的 |
[26:22] | He’s here to make sure you don’t shoot me while that happens. | 他则保证你在此过程中不会杀了我 |
[26:28] | Fine. | 行 |
[27:01] | You guys all right? | 你们都还好吗 |
[27:02] | We’re okay, Daddy. | 我们没事 爸爸 |
[27:11] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[27:13] | Now let them go. | 放了他们 |
[27:25] | – Daddy. – Daddy. | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[27:29] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[27:31] | I’m here now. | 我来了 |
[27:36] | Ashley… | 阿什丽 |
[27:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:41] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的血 |
[27:46] | They killed Grandpa. | 他们杀了爷爷 |
[28:00] | Kara’s gonna take you. You’ll be all right. | 卡拉会带你们走 你们会没事的 |
[28:05] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. Okay. | 好了 孩子们 我们走 来 |
[28:08] | – Daddy, what about you? – Ashley. | -爸爸 你呢 -阿什丽 |
[28:10] | Okay. We got to go. Come on. | 好了 该走了 快点 |
[28:21] | You too. | 你也下去 |
[28:25] | Be safe, Commodore. | 保重 舰长 |
[28:38] | All right, move the trucks! | 好了 把车开走 |
[28:40] | Move them! Move them! | 开走 开走 |
[29:16] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[29:18] | It’s a big world. | 这个世界很大 |
[29:19] | There are a lot of nice places. | 有很多好地方 |
[29:23] | And when we get there, you kill me. | 等我们到了之后 你就会杀了我 |
[29:27] | That is the plan, yes. | 的确计划如此 |
[29:51] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[29:53] | Not yet. | 还不到时机 |
[30:00] | Corporal! | 下士 |
[30:02] | The CNO of the United States is on that plane. | 美国的海军作战部长就在这架飞机上 |
[30:04] | – Your CNO. – Don’t listen to him. | -你们的海军作战部部长 -别听他的 |
[30:07] | As long as you wear those uniforms, | 只要你们还穿着那身军装 |
[30:09] | you’re sworn to protect the Constitution from all enemies, | 你们就得遵守誓言 捍卫美国宪法 |
[30:12] | foreign and domestic. | 打击一切国内外的敌人 |
[30:14] | The woman on that plane is the enemy. | 飞机上的那个女人就是敌人 |
[30:16] | – You know that! – That’s enough, Captain! | -你们知道的 -够了 舰长 |
[30:18] | You were all lied to. | 你们都被骗了 |
[30:20] | America didn’t go away just because four people said so. | 美国不会因为四个人的说法就改变 |
[30:24] | Don’t listen to him! He’s the enemy! | 别听他的 他才是敌人 |
[30:26] | It’s not too late to choose the right side! | 你们现在选择正确的一边还不晚 |
[30:31] | Surrender now. Lay down your arms. | 立刻投降 放下你们的武器 |
[30:35] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[30:36] | No one’s joining anyone! Keep those weapons up! | 没人会加入你们 把武器拿好 |
[30:44] | Killing Michener. | 杀死米切纳 |
[30:46] | Was that always part of the plan? | 一直都在你的计划之中吗 |
[30:48] | No, that was your fault. | 不 那是你的过错 |
[30:50] | If you’d just stayed on the plane in Hong Kong, | 如果在香港时你乖乖待在飞机上 |
[30:52] | he would’ve folded. | 他就会让步了 |
[30:53] | He died because he believed in you. | 他是因为相信你才死的 |
[30:56] | And because he didn’t learn the lessons of the plague. | 以及没有从瘟疫中得到教训 |
[31:00] | Which are? | 什么教训 |
[31:01] | There are winners and there are losers. | 世上有赢家也有输家 |
[31:03] | If you want to win, you have to fight. | 如果你想赢 就必须去战斗 |
[31:06] | I suppose that’s one way of looking at it. | 我想这确实也是看问题的一个角度 |
[31:08] | It’s the only way to look at it, Captain. | 这是唯一角度 舰长 |
[31:12] | I come from a small town. Everybody knew everyone. | 我来自一个小镇 镇上的每个人都互相认识 |
[31:14] | People left their doors unlocked. | 人们离家从不锁门 |
[31:16] | Until the virus came, | 直到病毒袭来 |
[31:17] | and they tore each other apart to stay alive. | 为了生存 人们不再关心他人死活 |
[31:20] | The man who ran the safe zone, | 管理安全区的人 |
[31:22] | he locked my sister and my nephew and my mother out, | 不让我的妹妹 侄子和母亲进去 |
[31:24] | not because they were sick… | 不是因为他们病了 |
[31:29] | but because he wanted more food for himself. | 而是因为他想给自己留下更多的食物 |
[31:33] | And then the virus did come, | 接着病毒来了 |
[31:34] | and, one by one, I watched them die. | 我亲眼看着他们一个接一个地死去 |
[31:42] | He killed them, so I killed him. | 他害死了他们 所以我杀了他 |
[31:46] | And since then, we’ve been doing things my way. | 从那以后 我们就开始用我的方式来做事 |
[31:50] | I make the choices. | 我说什么就是什么 |
[31:59] | Now! | 就现在 |
[32:03] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[32:05] | Your six! | 你后面 |
[32:13] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[32:19] | Either way, it’s over. | 无论如何 已经结束了 |
[32:21] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:29] | Don’t do it, Commodore. | 别这么做 指挥官 |
[32:34] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你想这么做 |
[32:38] | She’s not worth it. | 但她不值得 |
[32:51] | It’s not who you are. | 这不是你 |
[32:57] | – Aw, shit. – Tex. | -该死的 -特克斯 |
[32:59] | Tex! | 特克斯 |
[33:04] | Tex. | 特克斯 |
[33:13] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[33:32] | You’re an American, Colonel. | 你是个美国人 上校 |
[33:34] | Stand down. | 放下武器 |
[34:30] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[34:33] | Take me away. It won’t matter. | 带走我吧 我不重要 |
[34:36] | Somebody else will take my place, | 会有别人取代我的位置 |
[34:38] | somebody who sees the world for what it is | 其他能看到这世界的真相 |
[34:40] | and seizes the opportunity. | 并抓住机会的人 |
[34:42] | The people are too wounded and scared to think for themselves. | 人们受伤太多 过于害怕 无法自主思考 |
[34:46] | Today they follow you, but tomorrow, | 今天他们跟随你 但明天 |
[34:47] | they will find another golden calf to worship. | 他们会找到新的金牛犊来崇拜 |
[34:50] | That much I’ve learned. | 这教训我已经见识过了 |
[34:52] | Are you so naive? | 你有这么天真吗 |
[34:54] | Captain, you didn’t save the world. | 舰长 你没有拯救世界 |
[34:57] | You unleashed the worst in human nature. | 你释放了人性中最邪恶的东西 |
[34:59] | You really want to save the people, | 你如果真想拯救人民 |
[35:01] | you need to terrorize them. | 就得震慑他们 |
[35:02] | You need to take them by the neck and shake them. | 你得抓住他们的脖子恐吓他们 |
[35:04] | You need to be more terrible so that they don’t have to be, | 你得变得更可怕 从而让他们不敢作恶 |
[35:06] | and deep down inside, you know it’s true. | 你内心深处很清楚 这是事实 |
[35:08] | The America you believe in is gone! | 你信仰的美国已经消亡了 |
[36:26] | I didn’t have to kill her. | 我本不必杀死她的 |
[36:31] | She’s responsible for what happened in Asia. | 她对亚洲发生的事情负责 |
[36:33] | She took your kids, killed your father. | 她劫持了你的孩子 杀了你的父亲 |
[36:35] | I stood…on this ship… | 我曾在这艘船上 |
[36:41] | and lectured Rachel on the rule of law. | 告诉蕾切尔我们要遵从法律 |
[36:46] | You’re just as human as the rest of us. | 你跟我们一样只是个普通人 |
[36:47] | I have to hold myself to a higher standard. | 我应该给自己设立更高的标准 |
[36:54] | Shaw was right about one thing. | 肖说对了一件事 |
[36:59] | This country has lost its moral compass. | 这个国家已经失去它的道德坐标了 |
[37:05] | It needs someone to guide it. | 需要有人来引导 |
[37:10] | Get it back to its core values. | 让它回归自己的核心价值 |
[37:18] | I can’t be that person. | 那个人不是我 |
[37:20] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[37:37] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[37:38] | There’s somebody here who wants to meet you. | 有人想见你 |
[37:47] | He was a little restless on the way over. | 他来的一路上有点闹 |
[37:52] | I think he knew he was meeting his daddy. | 我想他知道就要见到他的爸爸了 |
[37:58] | You want to hold him? | 你想抱抱他吗 |
[37:59] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:06] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[38:07] | Hey, little man. | 小伙子 |
[38:09] | Already flex his muscles. | 已经会收紧肌肉了 |
[38:18] | It’s so nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[38:48] | Tom, you can’t just walk away. | 汤姆 你不能就这么走掉 |
[38:51] | We have too much left to do. | 我们还有很多事要做 |
[38:53] | It’s Slattery’s ship now. | 这是斯莱特里的船了 |
[38:57] | And he’s got you. | 他有你帮他 |
[38:59] | That crew out there needs you. | 外面的船员需要你 |
[39:01] | Kathleen needs you. | 凯思琳需要你 |
[39:04] | She’s been crying all night. | 她哭了一晚上 |
[39:05] | You haven’t even gone to talk to her. | 你甚至没和她说过话 |
[39:07] | What am I supposed to say? | 我要说什么 |
[39:09] | Which speech am I supposed to give, Sasha? | 我该发表什么讲话 萨莎 |
[39:11] | The one about the “Casualties of war”? | “战争伤亡”吗 |
[39:15] | Or the one about a hero dying for the cause, | 还是缅怀为大业而丧生的英雄 |
[39:17] | like the ones I gave for Mason and Cossetti, Cruz, | 就像我为梅森 卡塞提 克鲁兹 |
[39:22] | Chung…Frankie, Ravit… | 钟 弗兰基 拉维 |
[39:30] | Rachel. | 蕾切尔 |
[39:37] | I wasn’t there for her when she needed me. | 她需要我时 我却不在 |
[39:40] | I wasn’t there for Darien, I wasn’t there for my kids, | 我不在戴莉恩身边 也不在我孩子们身边 |
[39:44] | for my father… | 也不在我父亲身边… |
[39:45] | Whatever you think is broken, we can fix it. | 不管你觉得有什么问题 我们都能弥补 |
[39:50] | Put on your uniform. | 穿上你的制服 |
[40:48] | I speak to you today a humbled man. | 我今天坐在这里 满怀愧疚 |
[40:52] | I’ve made mistakes. | 我犯过不少错 |
[40:54] | I was silent when I should have spoken out. | 我应该站出来时却选择沉默 |
[40:57] | I ran when I should have stood and fought. | 我应该坚守反抗时却临阵溃逃 |
[41:03] | But in adversity, | 但在逆境中 |
[41:05] | we find strength and courage. | 我们找到了力量和勇气 |
[41:10] | The great Naval Captain Nimitz once said | 伟大的海军舰长尼米兹曾说过 |
[41:14] | “God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, | “上帝赋予了我坚持我认为正确的事的勇气 |
[41:18] | even though I think it hopeless.” | 即使我认为已经没有希望了 |
[41:22] | Stand with me. | 跟我一起坚持 |
[41:25] | Fight with me. | 跟我一起战斗 |
[41:28] | Because together, we can move forward. | 因为我们只要团结 就能前行 |
[41:31] | Together, | 团结一心 |
[41:33] | we can be strong again. | 我们就能再度坚强 |
[41:50] | Permission to go ashore for the last time. | 请求最后一次登岸 |
[41:54] | Permission granted. | 请求批准 |
[42:15] | Don’t look back. | 不要回头 |