时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Lieutenant Granderson, an ETA on Sunshine. | 格兰德森上尉 告诉我阳光的预计到达时间 |
[00:57] | Aye, Sir. | 明白 长官 |
[00:58] | Sunshine, Navy Spear, | 阳关 这里是海军之矛 |
[01:00] | request updated ETA to Wendy. | 请告知预计到达W点的时间 |
[01:03] | Navy Spear, 2-0 mikes. | 海军之矛 还有20分钟 |
[01:05] | It’s gonna be a tight fit. | 时间紧迫 |
[01:06] | Heading to open deck outside the city. | 正前往城外的停机坪 |
[01:09] | Copy. | 收到 |
[01:10] | Sunshine’s 20 minutes outside of Oran, Algeria, Sir. | 阳光20分钟后抵达阿尔及利亚奥兰 长官 |
[01:13] | No sign of hostiles. | 还未发现敌方人员 |
[01:18] | Only two main roads west into town. | 西边只有两条进城的主路 |
[01:20] | Southern one gives you more places to hide. | 靠南边的那条可以提供更多掩护 |
[01:22] | Copy that! | 明白 |
[01:27] | Sir, operational checks complete. | 长官 行动前检查完成了 |
[01:28] | All weapon systems are back online. | 所有武器系统均可使用 |
[01:31] | Master Chief, status of battle damage? | 军士长 战斗受损情况如何 |
[01:32] | Sir, engineering reports damage at Gibraltar | 长官 引擎部门报告说直布罗陀一役的 |
[01:35] | was more severe than initial DC estimates suggested. | 受损情况比损控部门初步估计严重的多 |
[01:38] | Hull Tech’s on the scene still welding patch in place. | 船体检修部门的人正在加紧焊接 |
[01:41] | Burning fuel we don’t have carrying that drag. | 同时在消耗着我们本就不多的燃料 |
[01:43] | Yes, Sir. Should be humming along at 100% within the hour. | 是的 长官 一小时内应该就能全速运转 |
[01:59] | Oran hasn’t seen a Westerner in over a year. | 奥兰一年多没出现过西方世界的人了 |
[02:01] | White girl slinging an M4 is hard to miss. | 背着M4的白人女孩太显眼了 |
[02:04] | I do not think it will be very hard to blend in. | 我不觉得混进去会有多难 |
[02:08] | Welcome to the apocalypse. | 欢迎来到世界末日 |
[02:16] | Mahmoud Zeddam. | 马哈穆德·泽达姆 |
[02:20] | Mahmoud Zeddam. | 马哈穆德·泽达姆 |
[02:23] | Zeddam. | 泽达姆 |
[02:48] | 我们对一个叫马哈穆德·泽达姆的人 以及他家人的信息很感兴趣 | |
[03:58] | 如果我们不先找到他的家人 他们也会落得同样的下场 | |
[04:09] | Vulture, rally on me. | 秃鹫小队 和我汇合 |
[04:11] | Got a lock on Mahmoud’s neighborhood. | 查到马哈穆德住在哪里了 |
[06:21] | You’re up early. | 你起得挺早的 |
[06:23] | Can’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[06:25] | No, not today. | 今天睡不安稳 |
[06:27] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:29] | Too much to do. | 太多事要做 |
[06:31] | Too much responsibility. | 太多责任要担 |
[06:34] | I am the bread of life. | 我是生命的粮 |
[06:36] | He that cometh to me shall never hunger. | 到我这里来的 必定不饿 |
[06:40] | Those are pretty big shoes to fill. | 你真是任重道远 |
[06:42] | Big shoes, big plans, big day for both of us. | 责任大 大计划 对我们俩来说是大日子 |
[06:46] | We’re gonna make a little history, | 我们要创造一点历史 |
[06:48] | and I want you next to me when we do. | 等我们成功的时候 我希望你在我身边 |
[06:52] | Well, I’m not sure I’m the “Make history” kinda guy, Giorgio. | 我不太确定我是那种创造历史的人 乔治 |
[06:56] | You’re a killer. | 你是个杀手 |
[06:57] | That’s all I need for what I got planned. | 对于我的计划来说 这就够了 |
[07:01] | What do you got planned? | 你有什么计划 |
[07:03] | Giorgio. | 乔治 |
[07:09] | So much for your plans. | 看来是没机会说了 |
[07:11] | There are some things you must make time for. | 有些事你必须得腾出时间来 |
[07:16] | See you later, killer. | 回见 杀手 |
[08:53] | Who is the master, Giorgio? | 主人是谁 乔治 |
[10:03] | Omar’s already here. | 奥马尔已经在这儿了 |
[10:07] | And there’s his ride. | 他的交通工具在那儿 |
[10:10] | Green, Wolf, take over top position. | 格林 狼 占据制高点 |
[10:12] | – Azima, Burk, contain rear target. – Copy. | -阿齐马 博克 你们殿后 -收到 |
[11:25] | Bravo on station. | B点已就位 |
[11:26] | I hold Omar visually, over. | 我已瞄准奥马尔 完毕 |
[11:28] | Don’t shoot until we’re in position to breach. | 我们准备好进攻之前别开枪 |
[11:30] | I’ll freeze down any other targets. | 我会控制住其他目标 |
[11:32] | Charlie, status. Over. | C点 报告情况 完毕 |
[11:33] | Charlie’s set. North side clear, over. | C点就位 北边安全 完毕 |
[11:36] | Charlie, prepare to make entry on Bravo’s shot. Over. | C点 准备好B点射击后进入 完毕 |
[11:38] | Good copy. | 收到 |
[11:41] | Bravo has a clear shot. Over. | B点已瞄准 完毕 |
[11:51] | Bravo, you have green light. Over. | B点 你可以开枪了 完毕 |
[11:55] | Shot compromised. | 狙击受阻 |
[11:56] | Bravo does not have a shot. | B点无法射击 |
[12:32] | Green, do you have a shot? Over. | 格林 你能射击吗 完毕 |
[12:45] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[12:58] | Things are going south. | 情况失控了 |
[13:00] | Take the shot. | 开枪 |
[13:10] | Omar’s walking and he’s got the seeds. | 奥马尔走了 他拿到种子了 |
[13:14] | Three targets on the move. | 三个目标在移动 |
[13:22] | No vantage. Alpha, Charlie, I’m losin’ him. | 视线受阻 A点 C点 我失去目标了 |
[13:25] | Charlie on the move. Heading northeast to intercept. | C点移动 前往东北方向拦截 |
[13:29] | Charlie, be advised. Two more males joining him. | C点 注意 另有两名男子加入 |
[13:33] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[13:42] | Prepare to engage them all. | 准备交火 |
[13:44] | The seeds do not leave here. | 不能让他们把种子带走 |
[13:46] | I have visual contact on the package. | 我看到包裹了 |
[13:48] | – I have him. – Omar! | -我瞄准他了 -奥马尔 |
[13:50] | Hold fire. Charlie, stand down. | 先别开火 C点 先别开火 |
[13:52] | Omar! Omar! | 奥马尔 奥马尔 |
[14:00] | Omar! | 奥马尔 |
[14:03] | – Omar! – We’re losing him. | -奥马尔 -要丢失目标了 |
[14:10] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[14:11] | Bravo, Charlie, hold position. Provide cover. | B点 C点 原地待命 准备掩护 |
[14:33] | I can’t see anything from back here. | 我这里什么都看不到 |
[14:34] | Fletch, get her the hell out of there. | 弗莱彻 把她叫回来 |
[14:36] | What exactly would you like me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[14:47] | Hold position. | 原地待命 |
[15:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[15:57] | Giorgio said he had some big plans for me today. | 乔治说今天给我安排了大计划 |
[16:00] | Any idea what they might be? | 知道是什么事吗 |
[16:02] | The labors of Hercules. | 需要赫拉克勒斯战力之事 |
[16:27] | Sir, the signal faded. Track 1-2-7-7-1. | 长官 信号衰弱了 路线12771 |
[16:30] | On this bearing, there aren’t too many options. | 这个方向选择并不多 |
[16:32] | Omar could be heading to Corsica. | 奥马尔可能去科西嘉岛了 |
[16:34] | No. There’s nothing there, and they still need to refuel. | 不 那里什么都没 他们需要加油 |
[16:37] | How’s your line? | 你的线路如何 |
[16:39] | Still holding on Sasha’s beacon. | 还在追踪萨莎的信号 |
[16:42] | We’ve got eyes on Omar’s helo. | 我们发现奥马尔的直升机了 |
[16:44] | The seeds would’ve been lost for good if not for you. | 如果不是你种子就丢了 |
[16:47] | Track 1-2-7-7-1 descending. | 路线12771 下降中 |
[16:50] | – Bearing and range. – 3-5-7 at 200 miles. | -方位和距离 – 3-5-7 320公里 |
[16:53] | Correlates to… the island of Sardinia. | 应该是 萨丁尼亚岛 |
[16:57] | Mr. Fletcher, does Omar have friends in the neighborhood? | 弗莱彻先生 奥马尔在那附近有朋友吗 |
[17:00] | His strongest ties are North African. | 他最强大的盟友是北非 |
[17:01] | But with these city-states popping up all over the Med, | 但鉴于地中海地区不断冒出来的各个城邦 |
[17:03] | it’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[17:05] | If the buyer’s Italian, he’s not on our radar. | 如果买家是意大利人 那我们毫无头绪 |
[17:08] | Sardinia’s an open island. | 萨丁尼亚是个开放的岛屿 |
[17:09] | If Omar’s looking to close the deal, | 如果奥马尔在寻求达成交易 |
[17:10] | it could just be neutral ground. | 也许那里只是中立场所 |
[17:15] | Not gonna be neutral for long. | 中立不了太久了 |
[17:18] | Lieutenant, tell Sunshine to prep the Huey. | 上尉 让阳光准备好休伊 |
[17:20] | Aye, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:29] | I don’t know! I’ve never met the man! | 我不知道 我从没见过他 |
[17:33] | Why? Because we made a deal. | 为什么 因为我们已经谈好交易了 |
[17:34] | Because he has 10 million reasons to honor that — | 因为他有一千万个理由遵守 |
[17:40] | Look, we’re on schedule. | 听着 我们正按计划行事 |
[17:43] | I will know more in a couple of hours. | 很快就有进展了 |
[17:45] | Would you please just trust me? | 请你相信我 |
[17:47] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[17:53] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:55] | Fine. | 行 |
[17:59] | Well, that went better than expected. | 进展不错啊 |
[18:03] | Next time, you’re talking to him. | 下一次 你跟他谈 |
[18:06] | You don’t need to take it so personally, Giorgio. | 别这么情绪化 乔治 |
[18:08] | We’re just… | 我们只是 |
[18:09] | – Questioning my every move. -…anxious to move forward. | -质疑我的每一个决定 -急于前进 |
[18:17] | You people, you’re just no fun at all. | 你们这些人 一点都不好玩 |
[18:28] | Welcome to the main event. | 欢迎来到最重要的节目 |
[18:30] | Stavros is shitting himself for missing this. | 斯塔夫罗斯错过这个是他的损失 |
[18:32] | He’s working, Giorgio. We have a job, remember? | 他在工作 乔治 我们也一样 别忘了 |
[18:35] | Doesn’t mean we can’t have fun. | 那也不代表不能找找乐子 |
[18:37] | We’ve come a long way. | 这跑得够远的 |
[18:39] | I didn’t realize Giorgio’s power stretched this far. | 我不知道乔治的势力范围有这么大 |
[18:42] | You’d be surprised. | 你还有很多不知道的 |
[19:25] | There he is. | 你来了 |
[19:27] | Omar, you look like you’ve been through hell. | 奥马尔 你怎么像去地狱走了一圈似的 |
[19:33] | And you’ve brought it back with you. | 还带回了地狱的阴影 |
[19:35] | The journey was long. | 旅途漫长 |
[19:37] | Yes. Of course. | 是啊 那是当然 |
[19:39] | Let’s get down to business. | 言归正传吧 |
[19:43] | You. Stay. | 你 留下 |
[19:45] | I want you to see this. | 我要你在这看着 |
[19:51] | Well? | 那么 |
[19:54] | Show me yours and I’ll show you mine. | 我们互相验验货吧 |
[19:59] | No? Nothing? | 怎么 不行 |
[20:02] | Well, I guess I’ll go first. | 那好 我先来 |
[20:07] | $10 million. | 一千万 |
[20:09] | You can count it, but it stays until I receive delivery of the seeds. | 你可以数数 但得等我拿到种子之后 |
[20:18] | It’s money, Omar. You use it to get things. | 这是钱 奥马尔 你可以用它买东西 |
[20:21] | It is not enough. | 不够 |
[20:27] | We had a deal. | 我们谈好了的 |
[20:30] | You did not tell me there was another interested party. | 你没告诉我还有别人想要 |
[20:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:34] | The Egyptians? The Turks? | 埃及人 还是土耳其人 |
[20:37] | I told you, no one else has the technology — | 我说过 他们都没有这个技术… |
[20:39] | – The American Navy. – The hell are you talking about? | -美国海军 -你说什么 |
[20:42] | Along with the British Secret Service. | 还有英国情报局的人 |
[20:44] | They are chasing me across Africa. | 他们追着我穿越了整个非洲 |
[20:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:48] | I see what this is. | 我明白了 |
[20:51] | This is a shakedown. | 这是勒索 |
[20:53] | I’m being shook down. | 你在勒索我 |
[20:55] | Can you believe this crap? I’m being squeezed here. | 居然有这种事 我被勒索了 |
[20:58] | If you prefer, I can take the seeds elsewhere. | 或者我也可以把种子带到别处 |
[21:01] | – I am sure that there will be — – Cut the shit, Omar. | -我相信肯定… -别扯了 奥尔马 |
[21:03] | If you want more money, | 你要是想要更多钱 |
[21:05] | be a man and ask for more money. | 就像个男人一样直说 |
[21:11] | The number is $200 million. | 我要两亿 |
[21:14] | Or I will auction the seeds in Tripoli | 否则我就去的黎波里把种子拍卖了 |
[21:16] | and let the world decide their worth. | 让世界决定它们的价值 |
[21:19] | You are out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[21:20] | No one will pay you that. No one has any use for them. | 没人会买的 他们都用不了 |
[21:24] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意一试 |
[21:26] | Screw your chances. | 去你妈的吧 |
[21:28] | How about this? I take my money | 要不这样 我收回我的钱 |
[21:30] | and then I put two in the back of your underevolved skull. | 再丢个两块到你那不开窍的头盖骨里 |
[21:33] | Then I use my armada to wipe your tribe | 然后让我的无敌舰队 |
[21:36] | off the face of this planet. | 荡平你的部落 |
[21:45] | My people have survived for centuries in the desert, | 我的族人在沙漠中生存了数百年 |
[21:50] | facing much worse than you. | 面对过比你更糟糕的东西 |
[21:53] | You want a war, | 你想要战争 |
[21:56] | you will get a war. | 那就给你战争 |
[21:59] | But you will not get the seeds. | 但你永远得不到种子 |
[22:05] | – Do I look like I give a — – Giorgio. | -我不在乎… -乔治 |
[22:08] | Giorgio, a minute, please? | 乔治 让我来 好吗 |
[22:10] | Abu Dalik, excuse my brother. | 阿布·达里克 请原谅我弟弟 |
[22:15] | We understand that you have risked a lot | 我们知道你冒了很大的风险 |
[22:18] | to bring us the seeds. | 才把种子带来 |
[22:20] | That deserves a reward. | 这确实值得奖赏 |
[22:22] | But there must be a reasonable number | 但是价钱要合理 |
[22:26] | – on which we could agree — – Quiet, whore. | -要我们双方都能接受 -闭嘴 婊子 |
[22:32] | This does not concern you. | 轮不到你说话 |
[22:36] | You say the Americans are after you. | 你说美国人在找你 |
[22:39] | And the British. | 还有英国人 |
[22:41] | Wait until the Turks and the Egyptians hear | 要是让土耳其人和埃及人知道 |
[22:44] | what you’re hoarding. | 你藏着的东西 |
[22:46] | They won’t negotiate. | 他们可不会和你协商 |
[22:48] | And if you do manage to get a much higher price, | 就算你真的成功把价格抬得更高了 |
[22:53] | then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:55] | Only we can turn those seeds into life. | 只有我们能让这些种子成活 |
[22:59] | So your choice is simple. | 你的选择很简单 |
[23:03] | Die in a war, or hide in the sand | 要么葬身沙场 要么藏身沙漠 |
[23:06] | and wait for the hunger to take you. | 然后等待饥饿终结你的生命 |
[23:11] | We’ll give you an extra $10 million drachmas for your trouble. | 我们会再给你加1000万德拉克马作为酬谢 |
[23:15] | And when the plants are ready, | 等庄稼种出来后 |
[23:17] | you’ll receive the first shipment. | 第一批货就是你的了 |
[23:20] | That’s worth more than money. | 那可比钱珍贵得多 |
[23:29] | You know, it’s not really my place to say, | 虽然轮不到我说话 |
[23:32] | but maybe you should verify he has what he says he has | 但或许你应该确认下他手头是否真有那些种子 |
[23:35] | before you make that decision. | 然后再决定 |
[23:46] | Giorgio, we don’t have the time. | 乔治 我们没时间了 |
[23:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:53] | But my team will need to check the viability of each seed | 但我的手下得先检查每颗种子的存活能力 |
[23:57] | before I hand out any cash. Do you understand? | 之后我才能付钱 你明白了吗 |
[24:03] | We can set up a secure room down the hall. | 我们可以在大厅尽头准备一间安全的房间 |
[24:05] | Let’s make it quick. | 动作要快 |
[24:08] | I will have my men retrieve the cylinder. | 我会让我的手下把罐子拿来 |
[24:11] | Thank God. For a second there, | 谢天谢地 刚刚有一瞬间 |
[24:13] | I thought the whole day was gonna be ruined. | 我真以为这单生意要黄 |
[24:15] | Tell me, Omar, | 告诉我 奥马尔 |
[24:17] | do you enjoy watching two men beat each other to death | 那种两个男人赤手空拳把对方往死里打的比赛 |
[24:20] | with their bare fists? | 你喜欢看吗 |
[24:23] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[24:24] | You see that? | 看见没 |
[24:26] | We are not so different after all. | 看来我们也没那么不同 |
[24:28] | My friend Andolini, he throws the best fights | 我朋友安东里尼 他办的格斗赛 |
[24:30] | in all of the Mediterranean. | 全地中海最精彩了 |
[24:31] | Come. You will be my guest. | 来 我请你去一睹风采 |
[24:44] | Why did you get involved? | 你为什么要插嘴 |
[24:49] | I was just trying to diffuse a tense situation. | 我只是想缓和一下刚刚剑拔弩张的气氛 |
[24:54] | Considering nothing’s growing, | 考虑到现在还只是种子 |
[24:55] | that’s a lot of money for some seeds. | 他开的价确实太高了 |
[24:59] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[25:14] | Vulture and Cobra are feet dry in Sardinia. Over. | 秃鹫和眼镜蛇小队已登陆萨丁尼亚 完毕 |
[25:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[25:43] | – How’s it lookin’? – We found Omar’s helo, Sir, | -怎么样 -找到奥马尔的直升机了 |
[25:45] | but no sign of the big man or the seeds. | 但并没看到他和种子 |
[25:47] | Clocked a few of his soldiers headed to a venue, mile inland. | 他的几名手下去广场了 内陆1.6公里处 |
[25:51] | All stations, sitrep. | 所有单位 报告情况 |
[25:52] | Bravo on station, standing by. Over. | B点已就位 待命中 完毕 |
[25:56] | All set up here. Waiting for your call. | 一切就绪 等待命令 |
[25:58] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[26:21] | – Got eyes on Omar’s man. – You sure? | -发现奥马尔的手下了 -你确定吗 |
[26:24] | Been spitting up blood all morning. Yeah, I’m sure. | 他一直在吐血 我非常确定 |
[26:27] | Burk, take Cobra team around back. | 博克 带眼镜蛇小队调头 |
[26:29] | – Vulture, you’re with me. – Copy. | -秃鹫小队跟着我 -收到 |
[27:10] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[27:11] | You speak English, huh? | 原来你说英语啊 |
[27:13] | Give me your hands. I’m gonna wrap ’em. | 手伸出来 我给你包一下 |
[27:20] | You seem pretty calm for a guy facing death. | 你面临死亡 看起来倒是很冷静 |
[27:23] | I’ve faced worse. | 更糟的情况我都遇见过 |
[27:27] | A warrior, huh? Yeah. | 你是个勇士啊 |
[27:30] | Well, I’ve had my fill of warriors. | 我见过不少勇士 |
[27:32] | You picked a funny profession. | 你选了个奇怪的职业 |
[27:35] | What, this? Oh, this is just a side gig, man. | 这个吗 这只是个副业 |
[27:37] | Here, they call me Il Dottore. | 在这里 大家叫我多托雷 |
[27:40] | – You’re a doctor? – Philosophy. | -你是医生 -哲学家 |
[27:42] | Everybody needs a philosopher, right? | 人人都需要哲学家 对吧 |
[27:44] | Especially now, this End of Days shit. | 尤其是现在 在这个世界末日的混乱中 |
[27:47] | And you just hand out wisdom? | 而你和世人分享你的智慧 |
[27:49] | Indeed, I do. | 没错 |
[27:51] | And here’s your dose for today, man. | 你的今日警句是 |
[27:53] | Every single civilization since man walked out of a cave — | 自人类走出山洞以来的每一个文明 |
[27:56] | Greece, Rome, Vikings, Asia, | 希腊 罗马 维京 亚洲 |
[27:59] | Aztecs, Africa — | 阿兹特克 非洲 |
[28:00] | it’s been ravaged and then decimated and devoured | 都曾被同一个敌人掠夺 |
[28:03] | by the same set of fangs, | 继而被摧毁与吞噬 |
[28:05] | and it ain’t famine or plague | 而它既不是饥荒也不是瘟疫 |
[28:08] | or even war, in all of its lame excuse. | 抑或是以各种理由挑起的战争 |
[28:11] | It’s the urge, man. | 而是欲望 伙计 |
[28:14] | The urge. | 欲望 |
[28:16] | Always dormant in our primordial brains, | 总是在我们原始的大脑中休眠着 |
[28:19] | waiting like an arched leopard to pounce and butcher | 像弓起身子的豹子一样等待着 |
[28:22] | whatever the hell it smells for its own gratification. | 猎杀一切闻上去能让它感到满足的猎物 |
[28:26] | Did you know the leopard and the house cat | 你知不知道豹子和家猫 |
[28:27] | are the only two animals besides man who kill for sport? | 是除人类以外唯一以猎杀取乐的两种动物吗 |
[28:31] | For sport, man. | 取乐 兄弟 |
[28:34] | Just for the buzz of bloodletting. | 只是为了血腥的快感 |
[28:37] | Violence is an urge, brother. | 暴力是一种欲望 兄弟 |
[28:39] | It’s our urge. | 是我们的欲望 |
[28:41] | And if it were up to me, I’d cry havoc, | 如果由我来决定的话 我会不惜一切 |
[28:46] | slip the dogs of war back on the leash. | 把战狗拴在绳子上 |
[28:50] | Get ’em back protecting the sheep. | 叫它们回来保护羊群 |
[28:51] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[28:54] | Then who’s the shepherd? | 牧羊人又是谁呢 |
[28:59] | So you’re a philosopher, too. | 看来你也是个哲学家 |
[29:05] | Little herbal concoction. | 来点草药 |
[29:07] | Get a little of this in the other guy’s eyes… | 只要弄进你对手的眼睛里 |
[29:10] | Poof, fight’s over. | 比赛就结束了 |
[29:12] | If you gotta go to war, make it quick. | 如果你必须要打仗 要速战速决 |
[29:15] | Bocca al lupo. You know what that means? | “Bocca al lupo” 知道什么意思吗 |
[29:18] | Into the wolf’s mouth. | 祝你好运 |
[29:20] | Right on. | 没错 |
[29:22] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:03] | I count 11 hostiles, plus Omar up top. | 我发现了11名敌人 加上上面的奥马尔 |
[30:07] | What about the people with him? | 他身边的人呢 |
[30:10] | Could be the buyers. | 可能是买家 |
[30:13] | All right. | 好 |
[30:14] | Nobody makes a move till we have eyes on the package. | 发现包裹之前所有人不许擅自行动 |
[30:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:42] | Hercules! Hercules! | 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 |
[30:46] | Of all the gin joints in all the towns… | 众里寻他千百度 |
[30:49] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点都不感到奇怪呢 |
[30:50] | Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! | 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 |
[30:53] | Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! | 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 |
[30:56] | Hercules! Hercules! | 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 |
[31:34] | Try to make contact? | 要不要试着接触下 |
[31:37] | He looks a little busy. | 他看着有点忙 |
[31:38] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t look like he’s got any takers. | 是啊 看这情况不像有人应战 |
[31:44] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[32:11] | Giorgio… | 乔治 |
[32:22] | I’ll fight him! | 我来跟他打 |
[32:50] | Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! | 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 |
[33:09] | Hercules? | 赫拉克勒斯 |
[33:11] | New call sign? | 新呼号 |
[33:13] | You like it? | 你喜欢不 |
[33:16] | Come on now. Make it look good. | 来吧 要打的像真的 |
[33:29] | I probably deserved that. | 我大概活该挨这一拳 |
[33:47] | Let me guess — you’re here for seeds. | 让我猜猜 你是为了种子来的 |
[33:49] | – How’d you know that? – They’re in the basement. | -你怎么知道的 -它们在地下室 |
[33:52] | – You’re on the inside in this? – Buyer’s in the VIP box. | -你打进内部了 -买家在贵宾区 |
[33:58] | Good thing I brought the whole gang. | 好在我把人都带来了 |
[34:03] | That was for her. | 这一拳是为了她 |
[34:07] | – I can’t watch this. – Then don’t. | -我看不下去了 -那就别看 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna check our progress. | 我去看看进度如何 |
[34:11] | Make sure you take notes, would you? | 别忘了拿钱 |
[34:13] | Yes, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[34:25] | All right, let’s give the crowd a good fight. | 好了 我们给大家好好打上一场 |
[34:32] | Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! | 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 赫拉克勒斯 |
[34:40] | Meet me downstairs. People need their champion. | 我们楼下见 人们需要他们的冠军 |
[34:43] | You sure your ego can handle it? | 你的自尊受得了吗 |
[34:45] | Sure your body can deliver it? | 你的身体受得了吗 |
[34:46] | Remember you said that. | 记住你说过的话 |
[34:50] | What the hell do you have on your hands? | 你手上是什么鬼 |
[34:52] | Get to the edge. | 去边缘那里 |
[35:11] | Giorgio wants you. | 乔治要你去一趟 |
[35:18] | Everything all right? | 一切顺利吗 |
[35:21] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[35:22] | Yes. Good. Good. | 是啊 很好 很好 |
[35:30] | We’re clearing out. | 我们走 |
[35:32] | – We just got here. – And now we’re leaving. | -我们刚到这里 -而现在我们要离开 |
[35:34] | Why the hell are you asking so many questions? | 你为什么有那么多问题 |
[35:41] | What the hell, Omar? We had a deal! | 奥马尔 搞什么 我们谈好了的 |
[35:43] | It’s not me! | 不是我干的 |
[35:57] | – Give me the seeds. – Just get us out of here. | -把种子给我 -我们快出去 |
[36:11] | Get everyone back to the boat. Where’s Giorgio? | 叫所有人回船上去 乔治呢 |
[36:13] | – He made it out. – What? | -他出去了 -什么 |
[36:15] | – We have to get out of here. – I’m not leaving without him. | -我们得离开这里 -我不会抛下他的 |
[36:17] | Listen to me! I saw him leave. | 听我说 我看着他走了 |
[36:19] | He covered his own ass. Now we need — | 他只顾自己 现在我们必须 |
[36:33] | Clear! | 安全 |
[36:35] | All clear! | 全部安全 |
[36:38] | – Seeds. – No. | -种子 -不 |
[36:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:43] | – Tom Chandler. Nice to meet you. – Bastard. | -汤姆·钱德勒 很高兴见到你 -混蛋 |
[36:49] | How long were we shooting at you? | 我们打了你多久 |
[36:50] | Long enough to make us even. | 足够我们扯平了 |
[36:53] | – Where are the others? – Pinned down inside the south entrance. | -其他人呢 -被压制在南边入口了 |
[36:56] | Omar’s got ’em on both sides. | 他们被奥马尔的人夹击了 |
[36:58] | Take the seeds and Lucia back to the ship. | 把种子和露西亚带回船上 |
[37:01] | Lieutenant Green and I will back up the others. | 格林上尉和我去支援其他人 |
[37:03] | We’ll use the helo. Lieutenant, call in the exfil. | 用直升机 上尉 下令撤退 |
[37:06] | This is Green team. Leader has package in hand. | 这是格林小队 队长已经拿到包裹 |
[37:08] | All teams, exfil to your rally points. Over. | 所有小队撤退到集合点 完毕 |
[37:10] | Roger. Still taking fire. Over. | 收到 仍在交火 完毕 |
[37:13] | Here. Might need a little extra kick. | 来 给你补充点火力 |
[37:20] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[37:26] | Okay, ma’am, you do exactly as I say, | 女士 照我说的做 |
[37:28] | everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[37:40] | God! | 天啊 |
[37:42] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[38:03] | Vulture team’s pinned down ahead. Let’s go get ’em. | 秃鹫小队就在前面 我们去找他们 |
[38:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[38:18] | Out. | 换子弹 |
[38:29] | Clear! | 安全 |
[38:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:46] | Just a ricochet. I’m fine. | 跳弹而已 我没事 |
[38:51] | What the hell is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[38:52] | Giorgio’s reinforcements. | 乔治的增援 |
[38:53] | And Omar will bring more. | 奥马尔会派更多人 |
[38:56] | This will take you out. I’ll hold them off. | 这样你们应该能出去了 我来拖住他们 |
[39:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:01] | Giorgio trusts me. | 乔治相信我 |
[39:08] | – Go! – Everybody, on me. | -快去 -所有人跟我走 |
[39:19] | Hold your fire! Jeez, where the hell have you been? | 别开火 天啊 你去哪里了 |
[39:21] | Omar has the seeds. | 奥马尔拿到种子了 |
[39:24] | This way. | 这边 |
[40:02] | I want a team at every port. | 我要在每个出入口安排人手 |
[40:04] | You call Stavros and tell him to track Omar’s helicopter. | 联系斯塔夫罗斯 让他追踪奥马尔的直升机 |
[40:07] | Nobody leaves this island with my goddamn seeds. | 谁都不准带着我的种子离开这座岛 |
[40:11] | – You tried to rip me off? – You filthy piece — | -你想抢我 -你这个混蛋 |
[40:14] | – Where’s my money? – Your money? | -我的钱在哪里 -你的钱 |
[40:16] | Giorgio, Giorgio, come in. Over. | 乔治 乔治 呼叫 完毕 |
[40:18] | What?! | 什么事 |
[40:20] | The U.S. Navy is here. | 美国海军在这里 |
[40:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:23] | No, Giorgio. He’s one of them. | 不 乔治 他是他们的人 |
[40:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:28] | Hercules. | 赫拉克勒斯 |
[40:29] | He has the seeds. | 种子在他手上 |
[40:34] | No. | 不 |
[40:41] | Vulture, Cobra report. What’s your status? Over. | 秃鹫和眼镜蛇小队 请回复情况 完毕 |
[40:44] | Vulture and Cobra are en route to rally point Alpha. | 秃鹫和眼镜蛇小队正在返回集结点A |
[40:47] | Charlie Oscar should be there. | 指挥官应该在那里 |
[40:48] | Sunshine, confirm, over. | 阳光 请确认 完毕 |
[40:50] | Mother, Sunshine, that’s a negative. | 母舰 这里是阳光 并未发现 |
[40:52] | No sign of Charlie Oscar or anyone else. | 没看到指挥官 也没看到其他人 |
[40:54] | Gonna widen my search, see if I can spot him. Over. | 准备扩大搜索范围看看能不能找到他 完毕 |
[40:58] | At rally point Bravo, no eyes on him. Beach is clear. | 集结点B没看到他 岸边没人 |
[41:00] | He should’ve been here by now. | 他应该随时会到 |
[41:05] | Slattery has the seeds, but something happened to him. | 斯莱特里拿到种子了 但是出事了 |
[41:08] | Lucia got away. | 露西亚逃走了 |