时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 诺拉普拉 萨丁尼亚 | |
[00:33] | Captain Slattery was last seen underneath the fight arena. | 最后有人见到斯莱特里舰长是在角斗区下面 |
[00:35] | Vulture team split up to take on the hostiles. | 秃鹫小队分散处理敌方 |
[00:38] | CO had the package. | 包裹在指挥官手上 |
[00:40] | Somehow he got cut off from the rest, | 不知道为什么他和其他人分开了 |
[00:41] | and he’s been radio silent ever since. | 从那之后就失去联络了 |
[00:43] | – With the seeds? – Yes, sir. With the seeds. | -带着种子 -是 长官 带着种子 |
[00:46] | And no word on the buyer. Who he is? What his assets are? | 没有买家的情况吗 是谁 有什么资源 |
[00:48] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[00:49] | As a precaution, I recommend Nathan James | 作为预防措施 我建议内森·詹姆斯号 |
[00:51] | move to a more secure location. | 转移至更加安全的位置 |
[00:52] | I’ve identified a jagged stretch of coastline here. | 海岸线在这里有一个V型区域 |
[00:56] | 2 nautical miles north of our PIM. | 距离我们的目的地两海里 |
[00:58] | It will hide the ship, but also allow us to remain close enough | 我们可以藏在那里 同时依然可以 |
[01:00] | to maintain radio contact and help with exfil. | 保持联络并帮助撤离 |
[01:02] | Very well. And you’re sure of what you heard, | 很好 你听到的消息没错吧 |
[01:05] | about who joined the team on the ground? | 他们在岛上发现了谁 |
[01:06] | Yes, sir. Tom Chandler. | 是的 长官 汤姆·钱德勒 |
[01:12] | All right. The fight pit’s here. Nora Pula’s this way. | 好 停机坪在这里 诺拉普拉在这个方向 |
[01:15] | Where are your rally points? | 你们的集合点在哪里 |
[01:17] | Rally point Alpha is here. | 集合点A在这里 |
[01:18] | Abandoned square outside of town, 2 clicks west. | 城外无人的广场 往西两公里 |
[01:21] | Helo’s still doing racetracks. | 直升机还在绕空搜寻 |
[01:22] | Should’ve only taken him, what, 15 minutes on foot? | 他步行需要多久 15分钟 |
[01:24] | – He’s gotta be hurt. – Or they already found him. | -他一定受伤了 -或者被抓住了 |
[01:27] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[01:28] | There’s still too many bad guys out there looking. | 不然不会还有那么多人在找他 |
[01:31] | Uh, RHIB’s parked at rally point Bravo, on the beach. | 硬壳充气艇停在海滩边的集合点B |
[01:34] | It’ll be crawling with Giorgio’s men very soon. | 那里很快就会挤满乔治的人了 |
[01:36] | We took his yacht into town. | 我们是坐他的游艇来的 |
[01:39] | Diaz, this is Green. Be on the lookout for the CO on E&E. | 迪亚兹 我是格林 注意指挥官正被追捕 |
[01:41] | Roger that. Eyes open. | 收到 会注意的 |
[01:43] | How many men does Giorgio have? | 乔治有多少人 |
[01:45] | Dozen or so fighters. His personal detail. | 十来个打手 还有他的安保人员 |
[01:48] | Omar travels with an army. | 奥马尔带了支部队过来 |
[01:51] | Streets are getting hot. We gotta move. | 街上的敌人越来越多了 我们得转移了 |
[01:53] | All right, we break up into small teams. | 好了 我们分成小队行动 |
[01:55] | Hit both rally points simultaneously in case — | 同时对两个集合点 |
[01:57] | Split up? | 分开 |
[01:59] | We’re already outnumbered. | 我们本来人数就少 |
[02:00] | We stay together, we stand a chance if things go south. | 集中在一起的话万一出事还有机会 |
[02:03] | Who are you? Who is he? | 你是谁 他是谁 |
[02:05] | Part of the team that’s been saving the world for the last year. | 去年开始拯救这个世界的人之一 |
[02:11] | Captain Slattery is on evade and escape, | 斯莱特里舰长正在被追捕 |
[02:13] | operating in the blind. | 没有任何外部支援 |
[02:15] | No comms, no weapons, possibly injured, | 没有通讯器或武器 可能受伤了 |
[02:17] | and carrying what seems to be | 并且携带着 |
[02:18] | the most important thing in the world. | 世界上最重要的东西 |
[02:20] | Since we know where he’s heading, we have an advantage. | 我们的优势是知道他会去那里 |
[02:22] | Small groups means more flexibility, | 小组行动意味着适应性更强 |
[02:24] | the ability to move faster | 能更快转移 |
[02:26] | and possibly — hopefully — find him. | 也就更有可能 有希望能找到他 |
[02:29] | But that’s just my opinion. | 不过只是我的想法而已 |
[02:30] | I’m new here. It’s your show. | 我不过是个新人 你拿主意 |
[02:35] | We split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[02:39] | It is an honor, Captain Tom. | 和你并肩战斗是我的荣幸 汤姆舰长 |
[03:30] | You two are the butt of the biggest con | 你们俩是自尤里西斯从木马里跳出来之后 |
[03:31] | since Ulysses jumped out of a wooden horse. | 世界上最大的骗局里的两个笑柄 |
[03:34] | Tom Chandler, on my yacht, in my house. | 汤姆·钱德勒 在我的游艇上 在我家里 |
[03:37] | And you two let it happen. | 是你们任其发生的 |
[03:39] | I was that close to that guy. | 我和他距离这么近 |
[03:42] | I was that close. | 这么近 |
[03:43] | He could’ve recognized me. | 我有可能会被他认出来的 |
[03:45] | I didn’t know it was Tom Chandler. | 我不知道他是汤姆·钱德勒 |
[03:46] | I-I thought he was just a fisherman. | 我以为他就是个渔民 |
[03:49] | What did you say? What did you say to me? | 你说什么 你跟我说什么 |
[03:54] | Hmm? What did you say to me? | 你跟我说什么 |
[03:57] | I thought he was just a fisherman. | 我以为他只是个渔民 |
[03:59] | A fisherman. You thought. | 一个渔民 你以为 |
[04:01] | God, Giorgio, we are in the midst | 天啊 乔治 我们正处在 |
[04:03] | of a tectonic shift of a paradigm of human behavior. | 人类行为模式的结构型转变之中 |
[04:06] | Now is not the time for you to think. | 现在不是你以为的时候 |
[04:12] | We sealed off the ports. | 我们封锁了港口 |
[04:14] | He can’t have gone far. Not with just a few men. | 他走不远的 那么点人肯定走不远的 |
[04:16] | It wasn’t just a few men. | 不只是那几个人 |
[04:17] | He was working for the U.S. Navy and the British Intelligence. | 他在为美国海军和英国情报局效力 |
[04:19] | – You don’t know that. – Omar told us. | -你不知道 -奥马尔告诉过我们 |
[04:21] | He was stalling you | 他在拖着你 |
[04:22] | – until his team could arrive. -I was doing my job. | -直到他的小队到达 -我在做我的工作 |
[04:24] | Giorgio, that’s why he tricked you | 乔治 这就是为什么他骗你 |
[04:25] | – into getting the seeds! – At least I kept my clothes on! | -去得到种子 -至少我没跟他上床 |
[04:26] | Shut up! Listen! | 闭嘴 听着 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | Giorgio, you will get your mongrels out onto the street | 乔治 你把你的杂种们派出去 |
[04:43] | and you will bring me seeds, or you will bring me hostages. | 要么把种子拿给我 要么把人质带给我 |
[04:46] | – Clear? – Yes. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[04:47] | Lucia, darling, there is a U.S. Navy ship | 露西亚 亲爱的 有一艘美国海军战舰 |
[04:49] | out there somewhere. I don’t know where. | 就在附近 我不知道在哪儿 |
[04:51] | But you will find it and you will sink it | 但你要找到它 把它击沉到 |
[04:52] | to the bottom of the great sea. Understood? | 这片海洋的最深处 明白了吗 |
[04:55] | Those seeds do not leave this godforsaken island. | 那些种子不能离开这个荒岛 |
[05:02] | He hurt you. Didn’t he? | 他伤害了你 是不是 |
[05:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:16] | And now there’s a great storm | 现在你心里 |
[05:19] | – welling up inside you, right? -Yes. | -翻江倒海 对不对 -是 |
[05:22] | – You’re angry. – Yes, Father. | -你生气了 -是的 父亲 |
[05:23] | And how does anger feel? | 愤怒感觉怎么样 |
[05:28] | It feels terrible. | 感觉糟透了 |
[05:30] | So put it to good use. | 好好利用它 |
[05:35] | Won’t be long now. | 用不了多久了 |
[05:41] | Set up more checkpoints, break down doors, | 增设检查站 破门而入 |
[05:44] | whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[05:47] | – I want my money. – And I want my seeds. | -我要我的钱 -我要我的种子 |
[05:49] | You were working with the Americans. | 你在跟美国人合作 |
[05:51] | I was set up. We all were. | 我中了圈套 你也是 |
[05:53] | If you kill me, | 如果你杀了我 |
[05:56] | – you get nothing. – Double. | -你什么也得不到 -加倍 |
[05:59] | What? | 什么 |
[05:59] | I will help you find the seeds, you pay me double. | 我会帮你找到种子 你付给我双倍的钱 |
[06:03] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:05] | We started on the east side. You take the west. | 我们从东边开始 你负责西边 |
[06:17] | Been in Italy all this time? | 一直在意大利 |
[06:19] | Greece. | 希腊 |
[06:20] | Leave the Navy, see the world? | 离开海军 看看世界 |
[06:22] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[06:25] | Rally point Alpha is up ahead. | 集结点A就在前面 |
[06:27] | Miller, Green, you approach from the south. | 米勒 格林 你们从南边接近 |
[06:29] | – We’ll take it from the east. – Copy that. | -我们从东边靠近 -收到 |
[06:35] | So what are we supposed to call him now? | 现在我们该怎么称呼他 |
[06:38] | “Hey, Tom”? “Mr. Chandler”? | “汤姆” “钱德勒先生” |
[06:42] | I’d stick with “Captain.” | 还是叫”舰长”吧 |
[06:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | Sunshine, what’s your whiskey? | 阳光 你们在哪儿 |
[06:49] | 30 seconds from rally Alpha. | 30秒后抵达集结点A |
[06:51] | Local search came up empty. | 搜索无果 |
[06:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:00] | Our intel said the buyer had the know-how and the labs | 我们的情报说买家有技术和实验室 |
[07:02] | to fight the plant virus. | 可以对抗赤锈病 |
[07:05] | You were with him. | 你之前和他混在一起 |
[07:06] | Giorgio’s a thug, but he answers to somebody. | 乔治只是个暴徒 但他上边还有人 |
[07:10] | The woman he was with at the Coliseum? | 在竞技场时和他在一起的那个女人 |
[07:12] | The one watching you fight? | 看你打架的那个 |
[07:16] | His sister. | 那是他姐姐 |
[07:33] | – Green, any sign of the C.O? – Negative. | -格林 看到指挥官了吗 -没有 |
[07:39] | Sunshine, we have a visual on you. | 阳光 我们看到你了 |
[07:40] | No sign of Charlie Oscar. | 没有看到指挥官 |
[07:43] | Nothing from up here either. | 空中也没看到他 |
[07:44] | I’ll put her down and — | 我先降落… |
[07:46] | Contact, three o’clock! | 袭击 三点钟方向 |
[07:48] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[07:59] | Too many! Too many! Do not engage! | 人太多了 不要开火 |
[08:11] | It’s too hot! | 过热了 |
[08:12] | Mother, we’re taking heavy fire. We gotta get outta here! | 母舰 遭到重火力袭击 我们得离开 |
[08:15] | Should we engage? | 我们上吗 |
[08:16] | Rally point is blown. Mike’ll go for Bravo. | A点暴露了 迈克会去B点 |
[08:22] | Negative, Green. Abort. | 不行 格林 撤退 |
[08:23] | Too many hostiles and no sign of the C.O. | 敌人太多 也看不到指挥官 |
[08:25] | Scram rally point Alpha. | 放弃集结点A |
[08:27] | Copy that. Moving to rally point Bravo. | 收到 向集结点B移动 |
[08:28] | Hang on! | 抓稳了 |
[08:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:36] | Copy that, Sunshine. Scram point Alpha. | 收到 阳光 放弃A点 |
[08:38] | Widen your aerial search and proceed to Bravo. | 扩大空中搜索范围 前往B点 |
[09:03] | Cobra team, Alpha’s blown. Request SITREP Bravo. | 眼镜蛇小队 A点失守 报告B点情况 |
[09:06] | All quiet here. No sign of hostiles. | 一切正常 没有看到敌人 |
[09:10] | No sign of the C.O either. | 也没有看到指挥官 |
[09:13] | – Mike has to be hurt or pinned down. – I know. | -迈克不是受伤就是被抓了 -我知道 |
[09:15] | We need to do a full grid search, | 我们需要进行网状搜索 |
[09:16] | – go street by street — – Tom, I know. I’ve got it. | -逐街… -汤姆 我知道 |
[09:19] | All teams, this is Vulture. We need to sweep the area. | 各小队 这里是秃鹫 需要搜索整片区域 |
[09:22] | Burk, stay at Bravo with the RHIB. | 博克 待在B点硬壳充气艇旁 |
[09:23] | If the C.O turns up, get him the hell out of there. | 指挥官出现的话 带他离开这里 |
[09:26] | Everyone else, we need to circle out | 其他人 以集结点为圆心 |
[09:27] | from each rally point and start the grid search. | 扩大搜索范围 开始网状搜索 |
[09:29] | Fletcher, Chandler, and I will work from the north. | 弗莱彻 钱德勒和我从北边开始 |
[09:31] | Miller, Green, start from the south. | 米勒 格林 从南边开始 |
[09:33] | Talk to the locals, go door-to-door, | 问本地人 挨家挨户找 |
[09:34] | do whatever you have to, but find him. | 做什么都行 只要找到他 |
[09:36] | Be advised, hostiles are doing the same thing. | 另外提醒一下 敌人也在做同样的事 |
[09:39] | Cobra copies. | 眼镜蛇收到 |
[09:40] | – Captain Chandler? – You heard right. | -钱德勒舰长 -你没听错 |
[09:46] | Just can’t help yourself, can you? | 情不自禁 是吧 |
[09:48] | – Old habits. – Glad to see you still have ’em. | -旧习难改 -很高兴你没改 |
[10:27] | It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[11:16] | No, no, no, no, no. No. No. | 不 不 不 不 不 别动 |
[11:20] | I have to go. I have to go. | 我必须得走 我得离开 |
[11:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:20] | – Your son? – Si. | -你儿子 -是的 |
[12:31] | I’ve lost family, too. | 我也失去了家人 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:43] | This smell — What is this? | 这个味道 这是什么 |
[12:46] | Nostos. | “返乡” |
[13:06] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[13:10] | He says he has not seen an American here in months. | 他说好几个月没在这里见过美国人了 |
[13:13] | – You believe him? – Not a word. | -你相信吗 -完全不信 |
[13:21] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[13:24] | Looks like Omar’s guys and the new assholes. | 好像是奥马尔的人和那些新出现的混蛋 |
[13:27] | Well, aren’t they just one big happy family? | 他们真是欢乐一家亲啊 |
[13:33] | No one will talk. They’re too scared. | 没人会说的 他们太害怕了 |
[13:36] | Giorgio has a lot of influence in this region. | 乔治在这一带影响力太大 |
[13:38] | The longer this takes, | 拖得越久 |
[13:39] | the more time they have to find the Captain and us. | 他们找到舰长和我们的概率就越大 |
[13:42] | So we level the playing field. | 那我们就平衡一下战力 |
[14:28] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[14:38] | Go. Go, go. Vai, vai! | 快 快 快 躲起来 |
[15:58] | I didn’t know a staycation could be so much fun. | 宅在家里居然也这么有意思 |
[16:03] | We should send the kids to Grandma’s more often. | 应该多让孩子回外婆家几次 |
[16:39] | TAO! EW detecting a new radar emission at bearing 085 true, | 作战官 电子系统发现雷达信号方位085 |
[16:43] | moving south-southwest. | 向南西南方向前进 |
[16:45] | It’s rounding the tip of the island. What is it? | 在环岛绕行 是什么 |
[16:48] | Analyzing radar band and frequency, sir. | 分析雷达波段与频率中 长官 |
[16:49] | We’ve got an X-band radar signal. | X波段雷达信号 |
[16:51] | Plugging it into the library now. | 正传至数据库 |
[16:52] | – SSES has indication of an EHF transmission signal. – Aye, ma’am. | -信号分析室发现极高频信号 -是的 |
[16:56] | Based on the parameters, I’ve identified contact | 根据参数 已确认目标身份 |
[16:58] | as a…Hellenic Navy vessel — | 是一艘希腊海军战舰 |
[17:02] | Hydra Class. | 九头蛇级 |
[17:03] | – A Greek warship? – That’s no coincidence. | -希腊战舰 -这不是巧合 |
[17:05] | Is it possible the Greeks are behind this whole thing? | 也许这整件事就是希腊一手策划的 |
[17:08] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 不要任意推测 |
[17:09] | Not long ago, we were all part of NATO. | 不久前 我们还都属于北约 |
[17:10] | Which means they know our battle plans. | 也就是说他们了解我们的战斗策略 |
[17:12] | EW, any signs of hostile intent? | 电子系统 有发现敌意行为吗 |
[17:14] | No, ma’am, so far, no aggressive maneuvering. | 没有 长官 目前没有进攻迹象 |
[17:16] | And fire control is not engaged. | 火力控制也未开启 |
[17:18] | Gator, how protected are we along this coastline? | 领航员 我们在该海岸安全性有多高 |
[17:20] | Well, sir, as long as we stay close to land, | 长官 只要靠近陆地 |
[17:22] | they shouldn’t be able to distinguish us from the rocks, sir. | 他们就无法将我们与礁石区别开 长官 |
[17:26] | – Set EMCON Condition Alpha. – Aye, sir. | -开启电磁管制 -是 长官 |
[17:29] | This is your TAO. Set EMCON Condition Alpha. | 这里是作战官 开启电磁管制 |
[17:32] | And get eyes on the horizon for that ship. | 盯住那艘战舰 |
[17:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:38] | Hydra Class. | 九头蛇级 |
[17:54] | Stavros. | 斯塔夫罗斯 |
[17:56] | – Where’s Giorgio? – Do I look like Giorgio to you? | -乔治呢 -你觉得我是乔治吗 |
[18:01] | Where are we? | 怎么样了 |
[18:04] | Almost to Nora Pula, Ms. Lucia. | 快到诺拉普拉了 露西亚小姐 |
[18:06] | And the U.S. Navy ship? | 美国海军军舰呢 |
[18:08] | If it’s out there, we haven’t seen it. | 如果他们在附近 那我们还没发现他们 |
[18:11] | It’s out there. I can feel it. | 他们肯定在 我能感觉到 |
[18:15] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[18:23] | – Can you make out what they’re saying? – No. | -能听懂他们在说什么吗 -不能 |
[18:25] | Well, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[18:29] | Something’s happened. | 出事了 |
[18:31] | – American… – You speak Greek now? | -美国人 -你会说希腊语了 |
[18:35] | At a house a few blocks from here. | 在离这不远的房子里 |
[18:37] | That’s gotta be Mike. | 肯定是迈克 |
[18:48] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[18:56] | Did you at least get something from her before you… | 你杀她之前至少问出了点什么吧 |
[18:59] | He’s close. | 他在附近 |
[19:02] | And he’s hurt. | 而且受伤了 |
[19:16] | Mikey. | 小迈 |
[19:21] | Mikey. | 小迈 |
[19:43] | Copy that, Nathan James. | 收到 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[19:46] | There’s a Greek warship approaching the island. | 有一艘希腊战舰正在接近小岛 |
[19:48] | Stavros. | 斯塔夫罗斯 |
[19:51] | He came by Giorgio’s house. | 他来过乔治的房子 |
[19:59] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[20:03] | The CO’s injured. | 指挥官受伤了 |
[20:05] | Looks like she was trying to help him. | 看起来她在帮他 |
[20:08] | And he’s been drugged. | 他还被下药了 |
[20:09] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:11] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这个 |
[20:14] | Mike won’t make it far in this condition. | 迈克这样是走不远的 |
[20:17] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[20:40] | Okay, open your eyes. | 好了 睁开眼 |
[20:46] | I’m a Warrior Princess, Daddy. | 我是个勇士公主 爸爸 |
[21:25] | Hey, Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:27] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:30] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:42] | I made this for you, Dad. | 这是为你做的 爸爸 |
[21:52] | It’s a Navy SEAL. | 这是海豹突击队 |
[21:57] | It says, “For my dad.” | 上面写着 “给我的爸爸” |
[22:00] | This is the Navy SEALs. | 这是海豹突击队 |
[22:05] | His name is… | 他的名字是 |
[22:07] | And he likes to… | 他喜欢 |
[22:11] | And he has a lot of friends… | 他还有很多朋友 |
[22:15] | I think he’s really cool. Do you like it? | 我觉得他特别酷 你喜欢吗 |
[22:25] | Do you like it, Dad? | 你喜欢吗 爸爸 |
[22:32] | You’re a Commander. | 你是位指挥官 |
[22:36] | I love it, pal. | 我喜欢 伙计 |
[23:00] | How’s it look? | 情况怎么样 |
[23:03] | Molto brutto. | 非常不好 |
[23:05] | So the latest genetic modification didn’t work. | 最新的基因改造失败了 |
[23:08] | We need the code. We need those seeds. | 我们需要基因密码 我们需要那些种子 |
[23:10] | We’ll get the seeds. | 我们会拿到种子的 |
[23:13] | Listen, Dad, the other research, I’ve been reading it over. | 听着 爸爸 另一个研究 我看过了 |
[23:17] | – And? – It’s gonna work. | -然后呢 -能成功 |
[23:19] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[23:20] | The other subjects — they all had the same result. | 其他实验对象的结果一样 |
[23:23] | No side effects, no hindrance of other normal brain function. | 没有副作用 不会影响脑功能 |
[23:26] | – We’re gonna do this. – That’s what I’ve been saying. | -我们会成功的 -我就是这个意思 |
[23:29] | – My boy. – They’re gonna get those seeds. | -我的儿子 -他们会拿到那些种子 |
[23:31] | They’re gonna get ’em, Dad. | 他们会拿到的 爸爸 |
[23:32] | And then, we’ll finish this. We’re so close. | 然后我们就能完成了 还差一点就成了 |
[23:55] | Master Chief? | 军士长 |
[24:01] | Looks like someone’s trying to get our attention. | 看来某些人想引起我们的注意 |
[24:04] | Let’s take a closer look. | 进一步确认下 |
[24:14] | It’s definitely a signal mirror. | 绝对是信号 |
[24:16] | Long, short, long, short. | 长 短 长 短 |
[24:20] | Morse code. | 摩斯密码 |
[24:21] | Long, long, long. Now it’s starting over. | 长 长 长 现在又循环了 |
[24:23] | Charlie Oscar. | 指挥官 |
[24:25] | – Charlie Oscar. Do you see him? – No. | -指挥官 你看见他了吗 -没有 |
[24:29] | But I do see where the signal is coming from.. | 但是我能看到信号从哪来的 |
[24:33] | The top of that cathedral. | 教堂顶楼 |
[24:38] | All teams, be advised. | 所有小队请注意 |
[24:40] | We have Charlie Oscar’s location. | 我们知道指挥官的位置了 |
[24:41] | He’s at the cathedral. | 他在教堂 |
[24:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:49] | We see it. | 看到了 |
[24:51] | He found high ground. | 他找了个高地 |
[24:52] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去找他 |
[25:01] | Mother, this is Sunshine. | 母舰 这里是阳光 |
[25:02] | We are 6 mikes out, heading to high ground for exfil. | 还有六分钟抵达高地 准备接应撤离 |
[25:05] | Copy, Sunshine. Vulture, what’s your whiskey? | 收到 阳光 秃鹫小队 你们的位置 |
[25:07] | Vulture team is approaching the cathedral. | 秃鹫小队正在前往教堂 |
[25:13] | Miller, Green, you’re with us. Burk. | 米勒 格林 你们跟我们走 博克 |
[25:22] | Move. | 行动 |
[26:26] | Go, go, go! Inside! Inside! | 走 快进去 进去 |
[26:34] | Staircase in back. | 楼梯在后面 |
[26:40] | Sunshine, we need — | 阳光 我们需要… |
[27:08] | Don’t worry. They’re trapped. I’ll get my seeds. | 别担心 他们被包围了 我会拿到种子的 |
[27:19] | And I’ll keep my money. | 钱我也留下了 |
[27:20] | Giorgio, where are you? | 乔治 你在哪里 |
[27:23] | We got them. They’re on the cathedral roof. | 找到他们了 他们在教堂楼顶 |
[27:26] | Look for their helicopter. | 搜寻他们的直升机 |
[27:37] | I’ve got something. | 有发现 |
[27:38] | – What is it? – Moving quickly, staying low. | -什么情况 -高速移动 低空飞行 |
[27:40] | TAO, EW detecting active fire control radar | 作战官 电子系统监测到希腊战舰 |
[27:42] | from the Greek warship, track 4-6-2-7! | 已启动射击控制雷达 方位4-6-2-7 |
[27:44] | All stations. Stand by to intercept if they fire. | 全员注意 随时准备拦截导弹 |
[27:47] | Prepare countermeasures. | 准备好应对方案 |
[27:48] | Aye, prepare countermeasures. | 遵命 准备应对方案 |
[27:50] | Sir? | 长官 |
[27:51] | They’re not aiming for us. | 他们不是瞄准我们 |
[27:55] | Nathan James, we’re being painted. | 内森·詹姆斯 我们被锁定了 |
[27:57] | – Attempting to evade. – Do not let it touch down. | -准备躲避 -别让它着陆 |
[28:00] | If those seeds get on board, we’re done. | 要是种子上船了 我们就完了 |
[28:03] | Yes, Lucia. | 好的 露西亚 |
[28:10] | Move! | 行动 |
[28:13] | Calculating fire solutions now. | 正在计算发射方案 |
[28:19] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[28:20] | Damn it, they’ve still got us. | 该死 他们还是瞄准了我们 |
[28:22] | Hang on, Nolan. | 抓好了 诺兰 |
[28:32] | – Damn it. – Where did they go? | -该死 -他们去哪里了 |
[28:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:43] | – Nice trick, Warrant. – Mother, we shook ’em for now, | -漂亮 沃伦特 -母舰 暂时甩掉了 |
[28:46] | but I’m gonna have to stick out my neck to get up there. | 但是一旦飞上去就会被他们发现 |
[28:48] | He’ll need at least 30 seconds to clearance. | 他至少要30秒才能撤离 |
[28:49] | Recommend we engage the Greek ship. | 建议与希腊战舰交火 |
[28:51] | – We know where she is — – Negative. | -我们知道她在哪里 -不行 |
[28:52] | Right now we’re hiding in plain sight. | 我们现在就藏在他们眼皮底下 |
[28:53] | The moment we fire, they’ll be able to see us. | 一旦开火 他们就会发现我们 |
[28:55] | If they get one lucky shot on us, | 如果被他们击中 |
[28:57] | Vulture team will be stranded along with the seeds. | 秃鹫小队带着种子将孤立无援 |
[29:00] | What if they saw two of us, sir? | 如果让他们看到两艘船呢 |
[29:06] | It’s not quite what it was designed for, | 虽然不是用来做这个的 |
[29:08] | but I think it’ll work. | 但应该能成 |
[29:10] | Ready Nulka. | 准备好诱饵系统 |
[29:11] | – Gator, find me a new hiding spot. – Yes, sir. | -领航员 再找个隐蔽点 -是 长官 |
[29:17] | Stand by to exfil to my command. | 听我指令前往撤离点 |
[29:19] | Copy that. Nolan? | 收到 诺兰 |
[29:21] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[29:26] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[29:31] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[29:35] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[29:36] | It is Mike, right? | 你就是迈克吧 |
[29:38] | Tom Chandler. Nice to meet you. | 我是汤姆·钱德勒 很高兴认识你 |
[29:39] | Same here. Hell of a ship you got here. | 我也是 你这船真不错 |
[29:42] | I got lucky. | 运气好 |
[29:57] | You’re looking pretty good in that chair, XO. | 你坐在那椅子上感觉不错 大副 |
[30:02] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[30:05] | I think I’m gonna like this view. | 我想我会爱上这景色的 |
[30:09] | You like Cubans? | 你抽雪茄不 |
[30:16] | I can hear ’em coming. Hurry it up. | 我听见他们来了 快点 |
[30:23] | Charge set. Here you go, Fletcher. | 炸药已安装 给你 弗莱彻 |
[30:29] | Okay, everyone take cover. | 好了 找好掩护 |
[30:40] | Is he okay? Is he hit? | 他还好吗 他中枪了吗 |
[30:43] | Let’s go, Nathan James, where’s that helo? | 我们走 内森·詹姆斯号 直升机在哪儿 |
[30:45] | It’s now or never, Sunshine! | 现在不走就走不了了 阳光 |
[30:49] | Sunshine, stand by to exfil on my command. | 阳光 听我指令前往撤离点 |
[30:53] | Nulka ready, Yes, ESSM ready to fire. | 诱饵系统就绪 防空导弹准备发射 |
[30:55] | Gator, are we in position? | 领航员 到位置了吗 |
[30:56] | Yes, sir. We can make it. | 是的 长官 可以了 |
[30:58] | – Sunshine, go for exfil. – Roger that. | -阳光 实施撤离 -收到 |
[31:05] | Here we go! | 走了 |
[31:16] | There you are. | 在那儿 |
[31:18] | We have a target. | 我们有目标了 |
[31:20] | Fire. | 开火 |
[31:24] | SAM inbound to helo, bearing 087! | 萨姆导弹射向直升机 方位087 |
[31:27] | Air, kill track 48276 with birds. | 发射导弹拦截 方位48276 |
[31:29] | Aye, killing track 48276 with birds. | 是 发射导弹拦截 方位48276 |
[31:46] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[31:49] | – Battle damage assessment? – Missile splashed. | -战斗损伤评估 -导弹入水 |
[31:54] | But we have the U.S. Navy ship. | 但我们找到美国海军战舰了 |
[31:56] | Prepare to fire. | 准备开火 |
[32:03] | I have the ship. | 锁定战舰了 |
[32:05] | Target solution confirmed. | 目标解决方案已确认 |
[32:06] | – They see us now. – X-band radar detected, | -他们发现我们了 -雷达检测到了 |
[32:09] | down bearing line 0-9-0 true! | 方位0-9-0 |
[32:11] | Let’s give that ship a bigger target. | 给他一个更大的靶子 |
[32:12] | Stand by for Nulka! | 诱饵系统准备 |
[32:14] | Fire! | 开火 |
[32:20] | Bulldog inbound, bearing 090! | 斗牛犬导弹发射 方向090 |
[32:22] | Heads up track 23345, deploy Nulka countermeasures now! | 方位23345 部署诱饵系统干扰器 |
[32:27] | Nulka away. | 诱饵系统已发射 |
[32:28] | 诱饵系统 发射 | |
[32:44] | 诱饵系统 执行中 | |
[32:52] | – Did we hit it? – It’s like we fired at a ghost. | -打中了没 -我们就像是对鬼魂开火 |
[32:59] | Missile splashed. | 导弹入水 |
[33:01] | Nulka was successful. | 诱饵系统成功了 |
[33:05] | Gator? | 领航员 |
[33:07] | We made it to the inlet, sir. | 我们进入海湾了 长官 |
[33:09] | That ship can’t see us. | 他们看不到我们 |
[33:15] | Door won’t hold for long! | 门撑不了太久了 |
[33:18] | When the door blows, I’ll aim low, and you aim high. | 门破了之后 我瞄低 你瞄高 |
[33:21] | Stay down, Mike. Stay down! | 别起来 迈克 别起来 |
[33:33] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[33:37] | Meant to give you this. | 给你这个 |
[33:40] | Spear of the Navy, huh? | 海军之矛哈 |
[33:41] | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号 海军之矛 | |
[33:42] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[33:49] | A last minute FRAGO. | 临时紧急命令 |
[33:52] | They want us to escort some scientists to the Arctic. | 他们要我们将一群科学家送往北极 |
[33:55] | Quick deployment just for the summer. | 这个夏天的快速部署 |
[33:57] | Yeah, but it’s summer for the kids. | 是啊 但这可是孩子们的暑假 |
[34:00] | No camping trips, no fishing, no Dad. | 不能去夏令营 不能钓鱼 还见不到爸爸 |
[34:03] | – You tell them yet? – Tonight. | -你和他们说了吗 -今晚说 |
[34:09] | Lucas… | 卢卡斯 |
[34:12] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[34:14] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[34:20] | Can’t wait on that helo, Fletcher. Let her go! | 等不了直升机了 弗莱彻 炸吧 |
[34:22] | 10-inch steel! | 三米厚的钢板 |
[34:44] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[34:48] | Where are you, buddy?! | 你在哪里 伙计 |
[35:39] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[35:42] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[35:43] | Hey, Lucas, hey. I know it’s a few months, | 卢卡斯 我知道我要去好几个月 |
[35:46] | and that’s a long time, | 要分开很久 |
[35:49] | but I’ll still read your bedtime stories. | 但我还是会给你讲睡前故事 |
[35:52] | How? | 怎么讲 |
[35:53] | I’ll make recordings before I deploy. | 我去之前会录好录音 |
[35:55] | You can play a chapter every night. | 你每晚可以播放一章 |
[35:59] | Well, maybe I could record something for you, too. | 也许我也能给你录点什么 |
[36:03] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[36:05] | Yeah, I’d love that. | 那太好了 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:11] | Let’s get you down. | 你先下来吧 |
[36:12] | All you gotta do is jump, buddy. I’ll catch ya. | 你跳下来就好 我会接住你 |
[36:22] | That’s your ride, Mike! | 该上飞机了 迈克 |
[36:27] | Come on, son. Now’s the time. | 来吧 儿子 该走了 |
[36:29] | I’ll catch you. I promise. | 我会接住你的 我保证 |
[36:42] | Easy, Mike. | 放松 迈克 |
[36:45] | We got the seeds. You can let go now! | 我们拿到种子了 你可以放手了 |
[36:56] | I wanna go back. | 我想回去 |
[36:59] | I wanna go back. | 我想回去 |
[37:14] | The Americans won’t get far. | 这些美国人跑不远 |
[37:16] | They have no allies in the Med. They’re all alone. | 他们在地中海没有盟友 孤立无援 |
[37:19] | Apparently, they’re doing just fine that way. | 事实上 他们根本不需要 |
[37:21] | I couldn’t shoot down the helicopter, Father, | 我不能把直升机射下来 父亲 |
[37:23] | not with those seeds on board. | 种子还在飞机上 |
[37:24] | Those seeds should not have been on board to begin with. | 这些种子本来就不该上他们的飞机 |
[37:28] | Listen, Dad, we know you’re upset — | 爸爸 我们知道你很不高兴 |
[37:29] | Upset? Upset? | 不高兴 不高兴 |
[37:32] | I don’t even know what upset means. | 我都不知道不高兴是什么意思 |
[37:34] | I’m distraught, I’m frustrated, I’m disappointed, | 我很焦心 我很沮丧 我很失望 |
[37:36] | I’m…I’m disillusioned. | 我…我大失所望 |
[37:40] | I coddled you two. | 我那么宠爱你们俩 |
[37:42] | I gave you everything, everything — | 我给了你们一切 一切 |
[37:44] | money, power, trust, an entire military at your disposal. | 钱 权 信任 还有军队的调遣权 |
[37:47] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[37:49] | What am I to do? | 我要怎么办 |
[37:51] | Even if we find that ship, | 就算我们找到那艘船 |
[37:53] | how can I declare war against it with the seeds on board? | 他们有种子 我怎么向他们宣战 |
[37:55] | I’m rendered impotent. | 我束手无策 |
[37:57] | Impotent! | 束手无策 |
[38:00] | Maybe a military option isn’t the only answer. | 也许并不是只有出兵这一种选择 |
[38:03] | Dad, look, I… | 爸爸 我… |
[38:09] | Maybe there’s another way to get our seeds. | 也许有其他办法能拿回我们的种子 |