时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, son, all you gotta do is jump. | 好了 儿子 你跳下来就好 |
[00:06] | I’m a little scared. | 我害怕 |
[00:08] | It’s okay. I’ll catch ya. I promise. | 没事的 我会接住你的 我保证 |
[00:20] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[00:22] | Captain, you’re back on the James. | 舰长 你在詹姆斯号上 |
[00:24] | It’s over now. | 都结束了 |
[00:30] | The seeds. | 种子呢 |
[00:31] | We’ve got ’em. | 我们拿到了 |
[00:33] | They’re safe. | 很安全 |
[00:36] | They’re safe. | 很安全 |
[00:39] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[00:42] | No, sir. Thank you. | 不 长官 应该感谢的是你 |
[00:51] | Captain Chandler, | 钱德勒舰长 |
[00:53] | the main event at a fight club in Sardinia. | 出现在萨丁尼亚搏斗俱乐部最重要的节目上 |
[00:55] | What are the odds? | 谁能想的到 |
[00:57] | Ah, well, it’s good to have him back. | 他能回来挺好的 |
[00:59] | Yeah, how long before he takes off on us again? | 谁知道他什么时候又要跑了 |
[01:05] | Look, I love the guy, okay? | 听着 我尊敬他 |
[01:07] | I mean, God knows he’s saved all our asses enough times, | 天知道他救了我们多少次 |
[01:09] | he can do whatever the hell he wants. | 他有资格做任何事 |
[01:11] | But we’re in another war. | 但我们身处另一场战争 |
[01:13] | The world is dying again. | 世界又一次濒临灭亡 |
[01:16] | And? | 然后呢 |
[01:17] | And he didn’t come lookin’ for us. | 然后他并没有回来找我们 |
[01:21] | No, he didn’t. | 确实没有 |
[01:22] | Which means he could walk away at any time. | 也就是说他随时可以再次离去 |
[01:26] | Face it, Wolf, | 面对现实吧 狼 |
[01:27] | it’s only random luck that got him back on the James. | 他回到詹姆斯号上只是运气而已 |
[01:29] | It was not luck. | 那不是运气 |
[01:33] | It was destiny. | 是宿命 |
[01:34] | What’s that now? | 为什么 |
[01:38] | I have been fighting my whole life. | 我一生都在战斗 |
[01:41] | In my country, we fought for food, for water. | 在我们那儿 我们为食物和水而战斗 |
[01:45] | We fought for any reason. Or for no reason at all. | 我们会为任何事 或不为任何事而战斗 |
[01:50] | When the virus came, we had a common enemy. | 病毒来袭让我们有了共同的敌人 |
[01:54] | But there was no way to beat this virus. | 但我们无法战胜病毒 |
[01:57] | And so we went back to fighting each other. | 所以我们又开始自相残杀 |
[02:00] | And then we heard about the cure. | 然后我们听说了治愈药的事 |
[02:04] | The Nathan James. | 听说了内森·詹姆斯号 |
[02:06] | And Captain Tom. | 听说了汤姆舰长 |
[02:09] | He gave us hope. | 他给了我们希望 |
[02:13] | I always knew | 我始终坚信 |
[02:14] | that when the world needed him again, | 当世界再入危境 |
[02:17] | he would make his way back to his ship. | 他一定会回到詹姆斯号上 |
[02:21] | And that’s why you joined this crew. | 所以你才加入我们 |
[02:24] | You knew he was coming back. | 你知道他会回来 |
[02:25] | I wanted to thank him, to learn from him, | 我想向他道谢 向他学习 |
[02:29] | to fight with him. | 和他并肩战斗 |
[02:31] | That was my destiny. | 这是我的宿命 |
[03:07] | “The fault, dear Brutus, | “要是我们受制于人 亲爱的勃鲁托斯 |
[03:09] | is not in our stars, but in ourselves.” | 那错处并不在我们的命运 而在我们自己” |
[03:11] | Climate, disease, famine terrify us. | 气候 疾病 饥荒让我们恐惧 |
[03:14] | And our terror begets chaos, aggression, and violence. | 我们的恐惧引发混乱 攻击和暴力 |
[03:18] | And there’s your end of days, man. | 这就是世界末日 |
[03:20] | World of hazards shifts at the speed of light… | 危险的世界瞬息万变 |
[03:22] | …and we are neither poised, | 我们既没准备好 |
[03:24] | facile, or quick enough to adapt, | 也没办法轻易且迅速的适应 |
[03:26] | thus, we panic, accelerate into hysteria, | 因此我们恐慌 继而变得歇斯底里 |
[03:29] | and kill each other. | 自相残杀 |
[03:31] | And this deficiency is exactly what destroyed | 这一缺陷摧毁了在我们之前的 |
[03:34] | every single civilization before us | 每一个文明 |
[03:36] | and is exactly what threatens to obliterate us now | 如果我们不能迅速解决这些问题 |
[03:39] | if we do not rapidly resolve ourselves to the hard problems | 继而寻求隐藏在生物进化中的自我救赎 |
[03:43] | and salvation that lie within evolutionary biology. | 那这一缺陷也将抹除我们 |
[03:51] | And this is where I come in. | 这时候就该我出马了 |
[03:54] | Face it, | 承认吧 |
[03:55] | natural evolution is a bust, man. | 自然进化靠不住了 |
[03:57] | Natural evolution used to be smart, | 自然进化曾非常巧妙 |
[03:58] | but now it’s half-baked and inefficient. | 但现在却不完整并且效率低下 |
[04:00] | Remember the appendix? | 还记得阑尾吗 |
[04:01] | Who the hell needs the appendix now? | 现在谁他妈还需要阑尾啊 |
[04:04] | Appendix has been rolling around inside of us like dead weight | 阑尾就像个累赘一样在我们体内存在 |
[04:06] | for more than a millennium. | 超过了一千年 |
[04:07] | Natural evolution is done. | 已经没自然进化什么事了 |
[04:09] | But with transgenic coding, | 但是有了转基因编码 |
[04:12] | we seize an immediate future | 我们就抓住了不远的未来 |
[04:15] | wherein all people of all cultures can acclimate, adjust, | 那时所有文化的所有人都能够 |
[04:19] | and conform to any challenge of a dynamic planet | 在不到一代人的时间内调整并适应 |
[04:22] | in less than one single generation. | 一个动态地球的任何挑战 |
[04:25] | And it is not just our bodies that will step on the gas, | 不仅是我们的身体会加速发展 |
[04:30] | but our minds. | 我们的思想也会 |
[04:33] | Think about that for a second. | 好好想想吧 |
[04:37] | That the guy you met in the arena? | 那就是你在竞技场遇到的人 |
[04:39] | – He’s let himself go. – Paul Vellek. | -他自己走了 -保罗·维列克 |
[04:42] | One of the fathers of modern bio-informatics | 现代生物信息学和计算生物学 |
[04:44] | and computational biology. | 奠基人之一 |
[04:46] | Also father to Giorgio and Lucia Vellek, | 也是乔治和露西亚·维列克的父亲 |
[04:49] | who were kind enough to escort you to Sardinia. | 就是好心把你送去萨丁尼亚的人 |
[04:51] | There’s another son, Christos, whereabouts unknown. | 还有个儿子叫克里斯托 下落不明 |
[04:55] | According to your National Security Agency, | 根据你们国家安全局提供的情报 |
[04:57] | Dr. Vellek wasn’t just brilliant, | 维列克博士不只是聪明过人 |
[04:58] | he was also considered morally and ethically dangerous. | 在道德上也很危险 |
[05:01] | Apparently, he wasn’t satisfied with boosting crop yields. | 很明显 他并不满足于提高农作物产量 |
[05:03] | He wanted to “Re-engineer what it means to be human.” | 他想要”再造人类” |
[05:06] | Indicted six years ago, he fled the U.S. | 六年前他被起诉 从美国潜逃 |
[05:09] | And wound up in the Med with access to a Greek warship. | 结果到了地中海 还控制了一艘希腊军舰 |
[05:11] | Most likely, he bought off of the Greeks with the promise | 很可能是他收买了希腊人 |
[05:14] | that they’d be the first to benefit | 承诺一旦他治好了赤锈病 |
[05:15] | once he cured the Red Rust. | 他们会是第一批受益人 |
[05:16] | Then he simply turned to his friend Omar | 然后他就让他的朋友奥马尔 |
[05:18] | to steal the actual seeds. | 帮忙去偷真正的种子 |
[05:19] | Imagine, the future of the world in this man’s hands. | 想象一下 世界的未来在这个人手中 |
[05:23] | How long did St. Louis say it would take to engineer | 圣路易斯那边说要多久才能造出 |
[05:26] | disease-resistant crops? | 抗病的农作物 |
[05:28] | A year, maybe more. | 一年 或许更久 |
[05:29] | Maybe Vellek can help. | 或许维列克能帮上忙 |
[05:32] | Well, if he’s really the genius everyone says he is, | 如果他真是别人所说的那种天才 |
[05:35] | he may have a solution — or part of a solution — | 他可能有解决方法 或者是部分解决方法 |
[05:38] | our people haven’t thought of yet. | 我们的人还没想到的那部分 |
[05:39] | Are you suggesting we work with this madman? | 你是在建议我们和这个疯子合作 |
[05:41] | I’m suggesting we find him, grab him and his research, | 我在建议我们找到他 抢走他和他的研究 |
[05:43] | and convince him of the righteousness of our cause. | 用我们正义的出发点感化他 |
[05:45] | – Come on. – Let him know that cooperating | -拜托 -让他知道 |
[05:47] | with our scientists is in the world’s best interest — | 和我们的科学家合作对世界最有利 |
[05:50] | and his. | 对他也最有利 |
[05:51] | If he can shave off even three months of work | 如果他能减少哪怕三个月的工作 |
[05:52] | finding the cure, that’s a lot of mouths fed, | 找到治愈方法 会让很多人免受饥饿 |
[05:55] | a lot of lives saved. | 也会挽救很多生命 |
[05:57] | Any idea where we find him then? | 我们去哪儿能找到他 |
[06:01] | There’s a room in Giorgio’s mansion. | 乔治豪宅里有一个房间 |
[06:03] | Only he and his sister have the key. | 只有他和他姐有钥匙 |
[06:05] | There are files inside, log books, | 里面有文件 记录簿 |
[06:07] | mostly written in code, but in one of the books | 大多都是用代码写的 但其中一本 |
[06:10] | there was one phrase written over and over — | 有一句话重复写了很多遍 |
[06:14] | “Sent to lab.” | “已送实验室” |
[06:16] | Vellek’s lab. | 维列克的实验室 |
[06:17] | We find the lab, we find him. | 我们找到实验室 就找到了他 |
[06:19] | Enough. | 够了 |
[06:21] | This man’s lunatic army | 这个人疯子般的军队 |
[06:24] | killed dozens of our people at Rota. | 在罗塔杀了我们几十个人 |
[06:26] | His Greek warship tried to sink us. | 他的希腊军舰还试图击沉我们 |
[06:27] | And now they’re actively hunting us in waters where we have | 现在他们正在海面猎杀我们 |
[06:29] | dwindling supplies and zero support. | 而我们的供给在减少 也没有任何支援 |
[06:32] | – Captain, we’re — – The seeds are in hand. | -舰长 我们… -种子在我们手里 |
[06:36] | And we have orders from the National Command Authority | 当局命令我们 |
[06:38] | to get them back to the States post haste. | 即刻将种子送回美国 |
[06:40] | We’ll make post at Naples in eight hours. | 我们需要在八小时内抵达那不勒斯 |
[06:42] | The C-130 out of Ramstein will meet us there | 与拉姆斯丁空军基地的C-130运输机汇合 |
[06:44] | to fly the seeds home, | 它会将种子运回国 |
[06:45] | where our scientists can get to work on them. | 交给我们的科学家进行研究 |
[06:48] | That is our mission. | 这才是我们的任务 |
[06:51] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[06:53] | That is all. | 散会 |
[07:01] | Captain, a word? | 舰长 等一下 |
[07:03] | Since you seem so keen on joining our fight… | 既然你这么想加入我们的战斗 |
[07:07] | Every active ship in the fleet has a copy of these orders. | 舰队中所有战舰都收到了这份命令 |
[07:11] | This is a full Presidential pardon | 这是一份总统特赦令 |
[07:14] | for any crimes you may have committed | 赦免你在最近的立宪危机中 |
[07:16] | during the recent Constitutional crisis. | 可能犯下的一切罪行 |
[07:20] | This reactivates your commission, | 这份命令恢复了你的任命 |
[07:24] | reinstituting you to the active duty rank of Captain. | 重新确立了你舰长的职责 |
[07:30] | All that’s required now is your signature. | 你只需要签个字 |
[07:34] | And you taking the oath again. | 然后再宣誓就职 |
[07:39] | I left this ship for a reason. | 我离开这艘船是有原因的 |
[07:42] | And yet somehow, here you are. | 但不知怎么又回来了 |
[07:45] | This ship will always be your home as far as I’m concerned. | 这艘船永远是你的归宿 |
[07:48] | But I won’t lie to you — | 但我也不想骗你 |
[07:50] | Master Chief has reported some mixed emotions from the crew | 军士长报告说 对于你的归来 |
[07:53] | at having you back. | 船员们百感交集 |
[07:55] | So for clarity and morale, | 为了给大家有所交待 |
[07:58] | you need to decide one way or the other, | 你必须做出选择 |
[08:01] | and soon. | 而且要快 |
[08:09] | Vellek went to too much trouble to get those seeds. | 为了得到种子 维列克已经搞了这么多事 |
[08:11] | No way he gives up now. | 他决不会现在放弃的 |
[08:12] | His destroyer’s out there, hunting for us. | 他的驱逐舰正在猎杀我们 |
[08:14] | Now we just need to get to Naples before he finds us. | 现在我们只要在被他找到前到达那不勒斯就行 |
[08:19] | Sasha, what do you think about the idea, | 萨莎 你对找到维列克 |
[08:21] | going after Vellek, forcing him to work with us? | 逼他和我们合作这个主意有什么看法 |
[08:24] | You’re serious? | 你说真的 |
[08:25] | My brother had to evacuate his family from London. | 我哥哥不得不带家人离开伦敦 |
[08:28] | Neighbors were killing each other over scraps of food. | 因为邻居们都在为了一点点食物而互相残杀 |
[08:30] | At this point, who cares where the help comes from? | 都这种时候了 谁还在意是谁提供的帮助 |
[08:32] | I hear you. | 我理解你 |
[08:36] | I do. | 真的 |
[08:37] | But Vellek is not the answer. | 但指望维列克是不现实的 |
[08:40] | He was run out of the States for a reason. | 他离开美国是有原因的 |
[08:42] | There’s no proof he can actually do what he advertises. | 谁也不能保证他会照他宣扬的那样去做 |
[08:45] | What he has proven is that he’ll kill anyone | 唯一可以确定的就是 |
[08:47] | and everyone to get what he wants. | 他会杀掉所有挡他路的人 |
[08:50] | It’s a crazy idea. | 这是个疯狂的主意 |
[08:51] | Tom Chandler didn’t seem to think so. | 汤姆·钱德勒好像并不这么认为 |
[08:59] | I can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now, | 我无法想像你现在的感受 |
[09:03] | seeing him after all this time. | 经过这么长时间又见到他 |
[09:07] | What I’m feeling is that we have the seeds. | 我的感受是我们拿到了种子 |
[09:10] | We just need to get them to Naples. | 现在必须把它们送到那不勒斯去 |
[09:12] | Then, if it comes to it, | 到时 要是真的遇到了他 |
[09:13] | we’ll deal with Mad Doctor Vellek… | 就用我们自己的方式 |
[09:17] | on our terms. | 处理疯狂博士维列克 |
[09:22] | Sometimes he’s lucid. | 他有时候清醒 |
[09:24] | Sometimes his eyes glaze over and he goes…somewhere else. | 有时又会呆滞 好像思绪飘到了远方 |
[09:28] | Do you think he was dosed with the hallucinogen | 你觉得这是受到致幻剂的影响吗 |
[09:30] | you saw people taking in Greece? Nostos? | 你在希腊看到人们喝的那种 “返乡” |
[09:33] | A weed that was changed by the virus. | 一种被病毒改变的草 |
[09:36] | Vlita, Lucia called it. | 威尔他 露西亚这么叫它 |
[09:38] | Vlita. That’ll help. | 威尔他 帮了大忙 |
[09:44] | He’ll be fine, sir. | 他会没事的 长官 |
[09:46] | And he’ll be glad to see ya. | 他会很高兴看到你的 |
[09:52] | His eyes were all glassy. | 他的眼神很呆滞 |
[09:54] | It was like he didn’t see the bullets whizzing past us. | 好像看不到子弹从我们身边呼啸而过 |
[09:57] | Talking about someone named Christine. | 一直在叫克里斯汀这个名字 |
[09:59] | Is that his daughter? | 是他女儿吗 |
[10:01] | I think she’s his wife. | 应该是他妻子 |
[10:03] | All I know is the CO is definitely on something. | 我只知道指挥官绝对有事 |
[10:07] | I just wish someone would tell us what’s goin’ on. | 我只希望有人能告诉我们到底怎么回事 |
[10:35] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[10:36] | Cali stops by every day with something to eat, | 卡莉每天都带吃的来 |
[10:38] | and I’m working at the pier now. | 我目前在码头上工作 |
[10:40] | It’s okay, Dad. Don’t worry. We got this. | 没关系 爸爸 别担心 我们没事 |
[10:43] | You’re starting to sound like me. | 你说话开始像我了 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I guess the apple doesn’t fall far. | 是啊 有其父必有其女 |
[10:48] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[10:50] | I’m good, Ash. | 我很好 阿什 |
[10:53] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[10:55] | You’re back on Nathan James, though. | 但你回到内森·詹姆斯号了 |
[10:59] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[11:01] | I’m back. For now. | 我回来了 暂时回来了 |
[11:05] | A sailor belongs at sea. | 水手注定属于大海 |
[11:08] | Listen, Ash, I can’t talk long and there’s a lot I can’t say, | 听着 阿什 我没法聊太久也不能说太多 |
[11:10] | but I need you to know, | 但我需要你明白 |
[11:13] | I’ll finish this thing and come home | 我会尽快办完这件事 然后就回家 |
[11:14] | to you and your brother as soon as I possibly can. | 回到你和你弟弟身边 |
[11:16] | I know, Dad. We under– | 我明白 爸爸 我们理… |
[11:19] | Ashley? | 阿什丽 |
[11:23] | I can try to raise them again, Sir. | 我可以尝试再联系他们 长官 |
[11:28] | We said what we needed to. | 该说的都说了 |
[11:32] | – Thank you, Lieutenant. – Anytime, Sir. | -谢谢你 上尉 -愿意效劳 长官 |
[11:36] | It wasn’t like any acid trip I’d ever heard of. | 跟我听过的任何迷幻之旅都不同 |
[11:40] | No. It was more like time travel. | 不对 那更像是时间旅行 |
[11:45] | Everything about it was real. | 一切都是真实的 |
[11:49] | The smell of her perfume, | 她香水的味道 |
[11:52] | the softness of my kids’ hair. | 孩子们柔软的头发 |
[11:57] | Seeing them, all of us together again — | 看到他们 我们又重聚在一起 |
[12:04] | Oh, it was perfect. | 简直完美 |
[12:10] | And just like that, they were gone. | 然后他们突然就消失了 |
[12:14] | I’d lost them again. | 我又失去了他们 |
[12:17] | And the wound was re-opened. | 伤口又被撕开了 |
[12:21] | But it was worse this time, because I had ’em. | 但这次更糟 因为我曾拥有他们 |
[12:25] | I had ’em, Russ. | 我曾拥有他们 鲁斯 |
[12:28] | I was home. | 我曾在家 |
[12:31] | But you have to remember, it wasn’t real. | 但你必须记住 那不是真的 |
[12:35] | It’s the drug. | 只是药物作用 |
[12:40] | What if someone told you that you could go back? | 如果有人跟你说你可以回到过去 |
[12:43] | Pick a time and a place, see your wife and kids. | 任选时间和地点 见到你的妻儿 |
[12:47] | Wouldn’t you be curious to try? | 你会愿意尝试吗 |
[12:55] | Lieutenant, getting something coming on channel 1-6. | 上尉 频道1-6上有动静 |
[13:01] | Mayday, Mayday, our engines are failing. | 求救 求救 我们的引擎坏了 |
[13:04] | CIC, Comms, we’re picking up… | 战斗信息中心 通讯部门接收到了… |
[13:04] | I have passengers in need of medical assistance. | 这里有乘客需要医疗救助 |
[13:05] | …a transmission over VHF emergency channel. | …甚高频紧急频道传来的信息 |
[13:07] | Possible distress call. | 可能是求救信号 |
[13:10] | There are 28 aboard my vessel. | 我的船上有28名乘客 |
[13:12] | Many are sick, we have no food… | 很多都病了 我们没有食物 |
[13:15] | Can you get a bearing on them? | 能定位他们吗 |
[13:16] | …and we’re starting to take on water. | 我们的船要沉了 |
[13:16] | Calculating bearing, aye. | 正在计算方位 明白 |
[13:17] | I say again, this is the trawler, | 重复 这里是拖网渔船 |
[13:19] | El Alamein, requesting assistance. | 阿拉曼号 请求帮助 |
[13:22] | I’ve got the transmission. | 我收到信号了 |
[13:23] | Bearing 1-1-8, detecting an S-band radar signature. | 方位1-1-8 发现S波段雷达特征 |
[13:27] | Classifying it now. | 正在识别 |
[13:28] | We’re still tracking, but we haven’t yet responded | 我们仍在追踪 但还没有 |
[13:31] | to their distress call. | 回复他们的求救信号 |
[13:39] | Captain. Sir. | 舰长 长官 |
[13:42] | Gator. | 领航员 |
[13:44] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:45] | CIC, Bridge. Can you confirm ship ID? | 作战信息中心 这是舰桥 能确认船号吗 |
[13:48] | They’re beyond our range of visibility. | 他们在我们的视距之外 |
[13:51] | With the CO under the weather, | 指挥官身体不适 |
[13:52] | Captain Meylan would appreciate your expertise close by. | 你的专业协助可以帮到梅朗舰长 |
[13:57] | Happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[13:59] | S-Band is a commercial navigation radar. | S波段雷达是一种商用导航雷达 |
[14:01] | AIS reports they’re a commercial | 自动识别系统显示他们是一艘商用 |
[14:02] | – fishing vessel. – Intermittent engine noise. | -渔船 -断断续续的引擎声 |
[14:03] | Spin off their prop suggests a small vessel | 根据螺旋桨声判断是一艘小型船只 |
[14:05] | – with engine trouble. – Course and speed reported | -出现了引擎问题 -航向和速度 |
[14:07] | concurs with what we’re seeing on radar. | 和我们在雷达上看到的一致 |
[14:10] | Bridge, TAO. Small, probably commercial vessel. | 舰桥 作战官 疑似小型商船 |
[14:13] | Barely approaching 3 knots. | 速度勉强维持在3节 |
[14:15] | Bearing 1-1-8, 28 miles. | 航向1-1-8 距离45公里 |
[14:17] | That’s opposite direction of our course toward Naples, Sir. | 它在那不勒斯相反的方向 长官 |
[14:19] | So aside from our usual concern of pirates, | 除了可能是海盗之外 |
[14:22] | we now have to consider this could be a trap set by Vellek. | 我们现在还得考虑这是不是维列克设的圈套 |
[14:25] | Even if it’s not a trap, | 哪怕这不是圈套 |
[14:26] | his warship is in the area looking for us. | 他的战舰也在这片海域找我们 |
[14:28] | He could’ve heard our broadcast. | 他可能已经收到我们的广播了 |
[14:30] | You’re still itching for a confrontation with Vellek. | 你还是想要和维列克正面交锋 |
[14:32] | You made your call. I respect it. | 你做出了决定 我服从 |
[14:37] | Even if this is a legitimate distress call, | 就算这是一个真实的求救信号 |
[14:40] | our obligation to render aid cannot apply here. | 我们的救援义务在这里也不适用 |
[14:42] | Our mission is to get the seeds to Naples | 我们的任务是把种子带去那不勒斯 |
[14:44] | or millions are gonna die. | 不然数百万人会死 |
[14:47] | What would you do? | 换你会怎么做 |
[14:52] | This crew can execute VBSS rescue | 本舰登舰侦搜队执行救援的能力 |
[14:54] | better than any ship at sea. | 比任何其他军舰的都好 |
[14:56] | To that, I can personally attest. | 这点 我倒是承认 |
[14:57] | There’s no way to eliminate the risks, | 没办法彻底排除风险 |
[15:00] | but saving lives is saving lives. | 但救人终归是救人 |
[15:09] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 求救 |
[15:12] | El Alamein, this is the — | 阿拉曼号 我是 |
[15:16] | …trawler, Fisherking. | 拖网渔船 海底捞号 |
[15:18] | Yes, yes! I’m hearing you, Fisherking. | 是的 是的 我收到了 海底捞号 |
[15:20] | – Go ahead, please. – We have your location. | -请说 -我们知道你们的位置 |
[15:22] | Sit tight. We’ll be with you in the hour. | 等着 我们一小时内到 |
[15:26] | Thank you, Fisherking. | 谢谢 海底捞号 |
[15:27] | Thank you! Thank God. Thank God. | 谢谢 感谢真主 感谢真主 |
[15:30] | Y’alla, Y’alla, they’re coming! | 起来 起来 他们来了 |
[15:46] | XO, starboard RHIB is away. | 大副 右舷充气艇已经出发 |
[15:49] | Very well. | 很好 |
[15:50] | I hold the trawler DIW, slight drift to port. | 渔船静止 正低速往左舷方向漂移 |
[15:52] | Recommend slowing to 2 knots to maintain 4,000 yards CPA. | 建议降速至2节来保持3600米半径的距离 |
[15:55] | Roger. Helmsman, steady as she goes. | 明白 舵手 平稳航行 |
[15:57] | All engines ahead one third for 2 knots. | 保持三分之一动力前进 速度2节 |
[16:07] | Mother, Vulture Team, this is Sunshine. | 母舰 秃鹫小队 这里是阳光 |
[16:09] | I have the trawler in sight. | 我看到拖网渔船了 |
[16:12] | Appears DIW. Will confirm. | 看上去是静止的 将进一步确认 |
[16:15] | Light her up. | 照亮它 |
[16:27] | Master Chief, hail the trawler. | 军士长 通知渔船 |
[16:29] | Tell them to get everyone above deck. | 叫他们所有人都到甲板上去 |
[16:31] | El Alamein, this is U.S. Navy warship 1-5-1, | 阿拉曼号 这里是美国海军军舰1-5-1 |
[16:35] | 4,000 yards off your port bow. We are here to help. | 在你船首左舷3600米处 我们是来帮忙的 |
[16:38] | Muster your crew and passengers topside. | 把你的船员和乘客都聚集在甲板上 |
[16:41] | Everyone must sit on deck with their hands visible. | 所有人必须坐在甲板上 保持双手可见 |
[16:44] | Yes, we understand. | 是的 我们明白 |
[16:46] | Y’alla. Y’alla. Andiamo. Andiamo, let’s go. | 起来 起来 我们走 |
[16:51] | That boat’s definitely ridin’ low. | 那艘船吃水很深 |
[16:53] | They’re takin’ on water. | 他们快沉了 |
[16:55] | Or it’s weighed down by explosives. | 或是装了太多炸药压下来的 |
[16:57] | We take no chances. They are hostile till we see otherwise. | 不能冒险 在确认无威胁前把他们视为敌人 |
[17:01] | Vulture Team, deck is not fouled. | 秃鹫小队 甲板没问题 |
[17:03] | You are clear to approach. | 你们可以靠近 |
[17:05] | Recommend boarding portside. | 建议从左舷登船 |
[17:08] | Copy, Sunshine. | 明白 阳光 |
[17:09] | Approach from the stern, portside! | 从左舷船尾登船 |
[17:26] | Portside’s clear. Go ahead, go ahead. | 左舷安全 可以行动 |
[17:29] | Back up! Back up! Back up! | 后退 后退 后退 |
[17:31] | Back up! Back up! | 后退 后退 |
[17:36] | Back up! Back up! Stay back! | 后退 后退 靠后 |
[17:38] | Steady. Keep her steady. Keep her steady. | 稳住 稳住 稳住 |
[17:44] | Hands up! Sit down! Stay where I can see you. | 举起手来 坐下 站到我看得见的地方 |
[17:52] | Step aside. | 站到旁边 |
[17:56] | Get down! Easy, easy. | 趴下 慢点 慢点 |
[17:59] | U.S. Navy, okay? We’re here to help you. | 我们是美国海军 我们是来帮你们的 |
[18:02] | Everybody back. | 所有人退后 |
[18:05] | Everybody down! | 趴下 |
[18:06] | Hands up, hands up. | 举起手来 举手 |
[18:08] | You, move over there. | 你 到那边去 |
[18:12] | Move. | 过去 |
[18:13] | – Sit down where you are. – Back up, back up. | -原地坐下 -退后 退后 |
[18:17] | Get down, get down, down! You, sit down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 你给我趴下 |
[18:23] | – Down! You two, down! – Raise your hand! | -趴下 你们两 趴下 -举起手来 |
[18:26] | It’s okay, we’re here to help. Come on now. | 没事 我们是来帮你们的 出来吧 |
[18:32] | Okay, come. | 来 出来 |
[18:33] | – Hands. – Slow. | -举起手来 -慢慢来 |
[18:34] | Turn. Slow. Right there. | 转过身来 慢点 别动 |
[18:38] | Search them. | 搜身 |
[18:41] | It’s okay. Keep your hands up. | 没事的 举起手来 |
[18:44] | Show me your hands. You hiding something? | 举起手来 你藏了什么东西 |
[18:48] | Hands, hands! | 举手 手 |
[18:51] | Thank you for responding — | 谢谢你们回应呼救 |
[18:52] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down! Hands! | 慢点 举起手来 |
[18:54] | – Down! Sit down! – I am the master of this vessel. | -趴下 趴下 -我是船长 |
[18:56] | Sit down! | 趴下 |
[18:58] | Stay down. Right there. | 趴那儿别动 |
[19:01] | Arms up. | 举起手来 |
[19:04] | Come! | 过来 |
[19:09] | – What happened?! – I’m sorry! | -发生了什么 -对不起 |
[19:10] | – I tried to warn him! – You okay? | -我想要提醒他的 -你没事吧 |
[19:13] | Weapon! I found a weapon! | 武器 我搜到武器了 |
[19:14] | Weapon? Weapon! Weapon! | 交出武器 武器 武器 |
[19:22] | What are they saying? What are they saying? | 他们说什么呢 他们在吵什么 |
[19:22] | Shut them up. Shut them up! | 叫他们闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[19:24] | Shut them up! Shut them up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[19:31] | Hey, sit down! Get down, goddamn it! | 你 趴下 趴下 妈的 |
[19:35] | You stay down. | 你趴下 |
[19:36] | Everybody stay down! | 所有人都给我趴下 |
[19:41] | – Down! – Hey, stay down! | -趴下 -喂 趴下 |
[19:46] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[19:53] | Get down, goddamn it! | 给我趴下 我操 |
[19:55] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[19:57] | – Check these people. – It’s okay. They’re just people. | -给我搜身 -不用吧 他们只是平民 |
[20:00] | I said check them, PO1. Do it! | 我说搜身 士官 搜 |
[20:05] | She’s got something in her hands. | 她抱着个东西 |
[20:06] | She’s hiding something. | 她藏了什么东西 |
[20:08] | What’s she got in her hands? What’s she got? | 她手上的是什么 什么东西 |
[20:10] | It’s a child. It’s just a child. | 是个孩子 就是个婴儿 |
[20:16] | Doc, we’re clear! | 医生 安全 |
[20:17] | – Clear. – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[20:19] | Clear. | 安全 |
[20:23] | Burk. | 博克 |
[20:30] | Clear. | 安全 |
[20:31] | Let’s go, Doc! Wolf, see if this tub’s really sinking. | 走吧医生 狼 检查这船是否真的要沉 |
[20:39] | Good job, guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[20:41] | All clear, all clear. | 安全 安全 |
[20:42] | Medical team is boarding the vessel. | 医疗小队正在登船 |
[20:46] | Let me take a look there. | 让我看看 |
[20:54] | We can’t do much for them here. | 我们在这里帮不上什么忙 |
[20:55] | They need food, hydration, and antibiotics. | 他们需要食物 水和抗生素 |
[20:57] | Vessel’s got no water integrity. She’s gonna sink. | 船已经漏水 迟早会沉 |
[21:01] | We have to bring ’em back. | 我们得把他们带回去 |
[21:05] | Burk! | 博克 |
[21:15] | Mother, we have 28 PAX. | 母舰 这里有28个平民 |
[21:16] | Many sick and injured. Vessel is FUBAR. | 大多数都生病或受了伤 船只已毁 |
[21:19] | Permission to bring them aboard | 请求让船上人员登舰 |
[21:20] | for additional medical assistance. | 接受救治 |
[21:22] | Roger. Begin transferring PAX back to Mother. | 收到 将平民送回母舰 |
[21:25] | We’re sending out the second RHIB. | 第二艘硬壳充气艇马上就到 |
[21:42] | Once our guests are aboard, resume course for Naples. | 客人登船后 恢复那不勒斯航线 |
[21:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:47] | This is taking too much of our time. | 花的时间太长了 |
[22:33] | Here you go, son. | 给你 孩子 |
[22:59] | Anyone look familiar, Sir? | 有见过的吗 长官 |
[23:01] | None of these people work for Giorgio. | 这些人里没有乔治的手下 |
[23:04] | And Omar’s guys are better fed. | 奥马尔的人不会没吃的 |
[23:06] | They were headed north looking for food. | 他们本来在去北方找食物的路上 |
[23:08] | I didn’t have the heart to tell them it’s the same everywhere. | 实在不忍心告诉他们现在哪里都一样 |
[23:23] | Kathleen, I wanted to say… | 凯思琳 我想说 |
[23:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:31] | I should’ve come to you after your dad died, | 你父亲死后我应该亲自来找你 |
[23:34] | told you what happened myself. I… | 告诉你发生了什么 我… |
[23:37] | I didn’t have the words. | 不知道该怎么说出口 |
[23:40] | I hope you haven’t spent the last year and a half | 我希望这一年半你没有因为 |
[23:41] | agonizing over this, because I haven’t. | 这件事纠结 因为我没有 |
[23:46] | Tex saved my life. | 特克斯救了我 |
[23:49] | And it wasn’t the first time. | 而且不是第一次了 |
[23:52] | I owed you more. | 我欠你的 |
[23:54] | Yeah, well, | 是吗 |
[23:56] | you know what my old man would say to that? | 知道我爸爸会说什么吗 |
[24:00] | Get over yourself, Commodore. | 别自以为是 指挥官 |
[24:05] | I’ve got work. | 我还有事要做 |
[24:12] | Hey, I checked those people already. | 我检查过那些人了 |
[24:14] | I’m checking again. | 我再查一遍 |
[24:17] | Let me see yours. Open it up. | 给我看 打开 |
[24:18] | Hey, man, if you need some time, we got you covered. | 如果你需要休息就去休息会儿 |
[24:21] | Why would I need time? | 我为什么要休息 |
[24:22] | I know if my brother were hurt — | 如果我兄弟受伤了 |
[24:24] | This isn’t about Cameron. | 不是因为卡梅伦 |
[24:25] | Then what? What is going on with you? | 那是什么 你在为什么烦恼 |
[24:27] | – Just leave it. – I’m not gonna leave it. | -你别管了 -不行 |
[24:29] | You can’t bury this shit, Burk. | 你不能这么憋着 博克 |
[24:32] | Hey, talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[24:33] | When are they gonna stop coming at us? | 他们什么时候才能不找我们的事 |
[24:35] | When are we gonna know who’s really on our side | 什么时候我们才能知道谁是真同盟 |
[24:37] | and who’s just waiting to see where the chips fall, huh? | 谁是在等我们出岔子 |
[24:39] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[24:41] | even our skipper still won’t put on the uniform. | 甚至是我们的舰长都不愿意穿上制服 |
[24:52] | Keep two guards at every door. | 每扇门派两个守卫 |
[24:54] | Move ’em to the head in shifts. No one gets in or out. | 值班表上放最前面 不许任意进出 |
[24:59] | Security update. | 安保升级 |
[25:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:02] | Good. Good. Get some rest. | 好 好 好好休息 |
[25:05] | So where’s the CO? | 指挥官呢 |
[25:06] | Moved back to his stateroom. | 回他的船舱了 |
[25:08] | I needed space for these people. | 得给这些人腾地方 |
[25:09] | Got you something. | 有东西给你 |
[25:11] | Found it on one of the refugees. | 难民身上发现的 |
[25:12] | Figured it must be the same plant that the Captain | 我觉得肯定是船长被下药的 |
[25:14] | got dosed with. | 那种植物 |
[25:18] | Nostos. | “返乡” |
[25:22] | You figured right. | 你想得没错 |
[25:24] | I mean, why else smuggle a bunch of weeds, right? | 要不然为什么要带着一捆草呢 对吧 |
[25:26] | – I was gonna dump it, but I figured — – No, no, no, | -我本来要扔掉的 但又想 -不 不 |
[25:28] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 多亏你没扔 |
[25:29] | I need to run some tests, | 我得做些检测 |
[25:30] | make sure there aren’t any toxic side effects. | 确保没有毒副作用 |
[25:38] | Could you escort her back to the helo bay, please? | 你送她回直升机库好吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah, you got it. Miss, come on. | 好 没问题 女士 这边请 |
[25:43] | Shukran. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Seeds are in good shape. | 种子完好无损 |
[25:52] | C-130 will be on the tarmac in Naples by the time we anchor. | C-130会在那不勒斯等我们 |
[25:56] | And how are the new passengers doing? | 新来的客人怎么样 |
[25:58] | They’ll be all right. Most of them are just hungry. | 他们会没事的 大多数人只是饿了 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:05] | A lot of that going around these days. | 现在到处都是这种情况 |
[26:07] | Not for much longer, thanks to you. | 不会持续很久的 多亏了你 |
[26:09] | Can I help you find something? | 你在找什么 要帮忙吗 |
[26:12] | Doc Rios took my Cubans. | 里欧斯医生把我的雪茄拿走了 |
[26:14] | He said the nicotine would screw with the detox. | 他说尼古丁会妨碍身体排毒 |
[26:17] | I stashed one for emergencies somewhere. | 我藏了一个以备不时之需 |
[26:19] | I’m not a doctor, | 虽然我不是医生 |
[26:21] | but I think you’ve had enough stimulants for the time being. | 但我觉得你现在兴奋剂服得够多了 |
[26:31] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[26:32] | Halfway around the globe, | 大洋彼岸的某处 |
[26:33] | we’d find you working the same problem as us. | 你会跟我们一样在解决同一个问题 |
[26:37] | Trying to save the world again. | 再次拯救世界 |
[26:41] | You know, 16 months, Tom. | 整整十六个月 汤姆 |
[26:44] | I was starting to think you were dead. | 我原本都要以为你死了 |
[26:46] | Part of me was. | 我内心是有一部分死了 |
[26:50] | Still fighting that battle? | 还没想明白 |
[26:52] | I saw a side of me, Mike… | 我看见过另一个自己 迈克 |
[26:55] | I thought I’d put it away, | 我原以为我可以不理会 |
[26:56] | but it came back again in Greece. | 但在希腊的时候又回来了 |
[26:58] | Vengeful, | 想要复仇 |
[27:00] | angry, and out of control. | 愤怒 几近失控 |
[27:04] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[27:06] | Welcome to the human race. | 这就是人性 |
[27:10] | Or what’s left of it. | 或者说是还剩余的人性 |
[27:16] | You know, when I was dosed… | 我被麻醉的时候 |
[27:20] | …it wasn’t just my family I saw. | 我看到的不仅是我的家人 |
[27:25] | You were there, too. | 还有你 |
[27:31] | They’re gone again, but we’re still here, you and me. | 我又失去了他们 但你我还在 |
[27:33] | That’s gotta be worth something. | 这肯定有所意义 |
[27:38] | You are here, right? | 你是真的在这里吧 |
[27:47] | I’m glad to see you’re feeling better, Mike. | 很高兴你感觉好些了 迈克 |
[27:51] | Ship needs her captain. | 这艘战舰需要舰长 |
[28:30] | Hello, Fletch. | 你好 弗莱彻 |
[28:34] | Hello, Harry. | 你好 哈里 |
[28:43] | El Alamein. Very subtle. | 阿拉曼号 你还真是含蓄 |
[28:46] | Figured it would ring a bell. | 我知道你会听出来 |
[28:48] | “My grandpapa fought back the Jerries in Egypt.” | “我祖父在埃及击退了德国佬” |
[28:53] | You wouldn’t shut up about it. | 你总是挂在嘴边 |
[28:54] | We started to believe you personally stood | 我们都开始觉得你是亲临战场 |
[28:56] | in front of Rommel’s tanks. | 站在隆美尔的坦克前 |
[28:58] | What do you want, Harry? | 你想干什么 哈里 |
[29:00] | I have a message from the River House. | 总部派我传个话 |
[29:03] | Could’ve telephoned. | 总部可以打电话说 |
[29:05] | Couldn’t take the risk our cousins would decrypt it. | 担不起被人破解的风险 |
[29:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:10] | Okay. So? | 好吧 所以呢 |
[29:12] | The special relationship with the Americans is no more. | 我们不再与美国人维持这种特殊关系了 |
[29:15] | The labs in the U.S. are not prepared to work with | 美国的实验室无法培育 |
[29:17] | the progenitor seed. | 这种古老的种子 |
[29:18] | The U.K. is going it alone. | 英国准备单干 |
[29:20] | How? Our labs are worse than theirs. | 怎么做 我们的实验室比他们还差 |
[29:22] | We found a scientist. | 我们找到了一个科学家 |
[29:25] | Home office says he has a lock on the science. | 总部说他有解决这个问题的办法 |
[29:28] | Let me guess. This scientist — | 我猜猜 这个科学家 |
[29:32] | his name wouldn’t happen to be Vellek? | 不会刚好是叫维列克吧 |
[29:35] | He reached out, made us an offer. | 他联系了我们 提出了一个交易 |
[29:37] | We deliver the progenitor palm seeds, | 我们把古老的棕榈树种子交给他 |
[29:39] | and England receives the first batch of plague-resistant crops. | 英国可以拿到第一批抗瘟疫庄稼 |
[29:42] | Our people will be fed. | 我们的人民就有饭吃了 |
[29:44] | No waiting around like we did for the cure. | 不再像治愈药那样只能傻等 |
[29:47] | Where are the seeds? | 种子在哪里 |
[29:50] | In the medical bay, under lock and — | 在医务舱 被锁住了 |
[29:53] | under lock and key. | 被锁住了 要有钥匙才能开 |
[29:55] | Well, obviously I won’t be able to get anywhere near them, | 很显然我不能靠近他们 |
[29:57] | filthy refugee that I am. | 我就是个卑贱的难民 |
[30:00] | – You’re gonna have to do it. – Me? | -你必须做这件事 -我 |
[30:01] | And find me a discreet way off this ship. | 还要想办法把我弄下船 不让人发现 |
[30:03] | What do you mean, off the ship? You’re just gonna swim away? | 你什么意思 下船 你准备游走吗 |
[30:06] | We’re due in Naples. There’s a plane. | 我们要去那不勒斯 那儿有飞机 |
[30:08] | That’s not happening, James. | 那是不可能的 詹姆斯 |
[30:09] | I leave with the seeds before the ship gets to Naples. | 我要在船到达那不勒斯之前带着种子离开 |
[30:12] | And what? I stay behind to face a firing squad? | 然后呢 我留下送死 |
[30:14] | No one will know your part. | 没人会知道你也参与了 |
[30:16] | You’ll remain on board to throw them off the scent. | 你留在船上 让他们找不到线索 |
[30:19] | Can’t have the Americans starting a war with England over this. | 决不能让美国和英国为此发动战争 |
[30:21] | – This is ridiculous. – Fletch — | -这太荒唐了 -弗莱彻 |
[30:22] | I’ve been working with the Americans for months. | 我和美方合作好几个月了 |
[30:24] | Listen to me, it’s quite simple. | 听我说 这很简单的 |
[30:24] | Their people have fought and died for these seeds. | 这些人为了种子浴血奋战 |
[30:26] | And where were they during the Immune wars, hmm? | 那免疫战争中他们在哪里 |
[30:29] | While they were spreading the cure with kisses and love, | 当他们传递着充满爱和吻的治愈药 |
[30:31] | we were massacred. | 我们却惨遭屠杀 |
[30:36] | We’re dying at home, Fletch. | 我们在家园里奄奄一息 弗莱彻 |
[30:38] | I’m sorry about your new friends, | 我为你的新朋友们感到遗憾 |
[30:40] | but this is a good deal. | 但这是一笔好买卖 |
[30:42] | It’s a dog-eat-dog world now. | 适者生存 |
[30:44] | Have you eaten dog yet, Fletch? I have. | 你有没有淘汰过别人 弗莱彻 我有 |
[30:47] | It’s no fun. | 这一点都不好玩 |
[30:56] | I shouldn’t have to remind you of your duty, Commander. | 我想不需要我来提醒你的职责吧 少校 |
[31:05] | This is U.S. 2-4-0 Alpha Tango. | 这里是美军240AT |
[31:07] | How’s our ceiling at Naples? | 那不勒斯天气如何 |
[31:09] | U.S. 2-4-0, beautiful day, | 美军240 天气良好 |
[31:11] | clouds scattered below Angels One. | 云淡风轻 |
[31:13] | Copy that, Navy Spear. We’re 109 mikes out. | 收到 海军之矛 我们109分钟后抵达 |
[31:18] | U.S. 2-4-0, | 美军240 |
[31:19] | your last was unreadable. Say again, over. | 你上一条信息不清楚 请再说一次 |
[31:24] | The C-130 just went silent. | C130没声音了 |
[31:26] | And now I’ve lost their transponder. | 我接收不到他们的雷达信号 |
[31:28] | Toss the satellite on Ka-Band. | 将卫星型号转到K波段 |
[31:31] | U.S. 2-4-0, we just lost your IFF transmission. | 美军240 我们的通话刚刚中断了 |
[31:34] | Recycle your mode C transponder, over. | 请重启你的C模式应答机 |
[31:40] | U.S. 2-4-0, nothing heard. Please respond. | 美军240 我什么也没听到 请回答 |
[32:04] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[32:06] | I’ve been trying to track you down. | 我正找你呢 |
[32:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:10] | Satellite captured this 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前卫星拍到了这个 |
[32:12] | There’s no evidence of a missile or other aircraft. | 没有证据显示有导弹或是飞机 |
[32:14] | But comms was pretty spotty over the Apennines. | 但是亚平宁山脉上方的通讯信号很差 |
[32:16] | Impact site is easily within range of a standard | 撞击点正位于那不勒斯附近的 |
[32:19] | missile fired from a Hellenic Destroyer off Naples. | 希腊驱逐舰导弹射程内 |
[32:22] | Vellek. | 是维列克干的 |
[32:23] | How the hell did he know about our plane? | 他怎么会知道我们的飞机的 |
[32:26] | The range ring for his warship will be in this area. | 他的战舰射程是这片区域 |
[32:29] | Which means we’re likely headed right towards him. | 也就是说我们差不多就是冲着他去的 |
[32:32] | Still think we should cut a deal with this maniac? | 还认为我们应该和这疯子达成协议吗 |
[32:35] | Are there any other aircraft available to fly | 还有没有飞机现在可以 |
[32:37] | the seeds to the States? | 把种子运回美国 |
[32:38] | No, sir. All our bases in Europe are down. | 没有 长官 所有欧洲的基地都关闭了 |
[32:41] | Port of Haifa had a couple cargo planes, | 海法[以色列城市]港有几架货机 |
[32:43] | but they’re no longer in service. | 但它们不再服役了 |
[32:45] | Commander Fletcher, | 弗莱彻少校 |
[32:46] | does the Royal Navy have any assets it can scramble? | 皇家海军有没有可以紧急起飞的飞机 |
[32:52] | Commander? | 少校 |
[32:56] | I’m afraid our Air Force is nonexistent, Sir. | 恐怕我方已经没有空军了 长官 |
[32:58] | What wasn’t destroyed during the Immune wars | 即使有飞机没有毁于免疫战争 |
[33:00] | was grounded for lack of fuel and pilots. | 我们也缺乏燃油和飞行员 |
[33:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:06] | We’ll deliver the seeds to Norfolk ourselves. | 我们得自己把种子送去诺福克了 |
[33:09] | We’ll make for Gibraltar. | 我们走直布罗陀海峡 |
[33:10] | There’s still fuel at Rota and FOS Monrovia if needed. | 如有需要我们还能在罗塔和蒙罗维亚港口加油 |
[33:13] | LHD Blackwood can come down from the north with an unrep — | 布莱克伍德铲运机可以从北方过来 |
[33:16] | We’ll never make it out of the Med. | 我们走不出地中海 |
[33:19] | Vellek expects Nathan James to go for Gibraltar. | 维列克正指望内森·詹姆斯号走直布罗陀海峡 |
[33:22] | You barely made it through the gauntlet last time. | 上次交火你都是侥幸逃脱 |
[33:25] | By now, they’ve rebuilt their defenses. | 现在他们已经重新构建了防御 |
[33:28] | Then we’ll go through the Red Sea. | 那我们就走红海 |
[33:29] | The locks in the Suez haven’t been operational | 苏伊士运河的船闸 |
[33:31] | – since the plague hit. – Are you sure? | -从瘟疫开始就停止使用了 -你确定 |
[33:33] | I’ve been listening to ship traffic in that region for months. | 我这几个月都在关注那片区域的船舶交通 |
[33:36] | Then what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[33:38] | Well, Giorgio likes to fight, so we fight. | 乔治喜欢战斗 那我们就战斗 |
[33:42] | They won’t try to sink us as long as we have what they want. | 只要我们拿着种子 他们就不会击沉我们 |
[33:45] | And that gives us the advantage. | 这给了我们优势 |
[33:47] | We take the fight to them, | 我们主动出击 |
[33:48] | clear the airspace for another transport plane. | 为另外一架运输机清空空域 |
[33:50] | Aegis Ashore out of Haifa should be a good start. | 布置在海法外围的宙斯盾应该有用 |
[33:53] | Meantime, we capture Vellek and his research. | 于此同时 我们俘虏维列克和他的研究 |
[33:55] | – Again with this idea? – It’s our best shot. | -你又提这茬 -这是最好的选择 |
[33:57] | I’ve already made the decision. | 我已经做了决定了 |
[33:58] | Captured Nazis helped us build a bomb. | 纳粹俘虏帮我们造了原子弹 |
[33:59] | Captain Chandler, you are still just a passenger on this ship. | 钱德勒舰长 你现在只是乘客 |
[34:03] | If you really want to be a part of the conversation, | 如果你真想加入讨论 |
[34:06] | then put on the uniform. | 穿回军装 |
[34:07] | If not, let the professionals do their job. | 如果不 就让专业人士解决 |
[34:10] | Get St. Louis on the horn. | 联系圣路易斯 |
[34:11] | Update the President on our current CONOPS. | 向总统汇报我们目前的作战方案 |
[34:13] | – That is all. – Aye, Sir. | -就这样 -收到 长官 |
[34:20] | Captain Meylan is under a lot of pressure. | 梅朗舰长压力很大 |
[34:21] | He was right. I crossed the line. | 他说的很对 我越界了 |
[34:23] | I didn’t say he wasn’t right. | 我没说他不对 |
[34:25] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[34:27] | Walking around the ship like you’re on a Tiger cruise. | 四处走来走去好像你在观看拍摄海军电影 |
[34:29] | Since when did you become a passive observer? | 从什么时候起 你变成了一个消极旁观者 |
[34:31] | – Master Chief — – don’t Master Chief me. | -军士长 -别跟我来这套 |
[34:34] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[34:38] | You wanted to get away. Good. | 你想逃离 很好 |
[34:40] | It’s what you did. | 你这么做了 |
[34:42] | God knows you of all people needed a break. | 确实你最需要休息一段时间 |
[34:44] | But for 16 months, the rest of us pressed on. | 但是整整16个月 我们已经把你放下了 |
[34:48] | The missions changed, but our commitment never wavered. | 任务虽然改变 但承诺从未动摇 |
[34:52] | And although you were always in our minds, | 尽管我们一直都惦记着你 |
[34:55] | when you left, we were broken. | 但是你走的时候 我们都很受伤 |
[34:59] | I lost my way, Russ. | 我迷失了 拉斯 |
[35:01] | You never lost your way. | 你永远不会迷失 |
[35:04] | You may have turned your back on your calling, | 即使你背离了你的召唤 |
[35:06] | but your path was always right in front of you. | 但要走的路永远在你面前 |
[35:09] | It led you back to the Nathan James. | 它引导你回到了内森·詹姆斯号 |
[35:12] | This is where you belong. | 你属于这里 |
[35:50] | Come in. | 请进 |
[36:02] | 宣誓就职书 美国海军 | |
[36:07] | So you’re back then? | 所以你回归了 |
[36:12] | A good friend once told me it was my destiny. | 一位好友曾说这是我的命运 |
[36:15] | And he’s Greek, so he’d know. | 他是希腊人 所以他应该没错 |
[36:17] | If I recall my history, there was another Greek | 如果再回想 还有另一位希腊人 |
[36:19] | who said a man’s character determines his destiny. | 说过男人的品性决定了他的命运 |
[36:22] | You chose this. | 你选择了这条路 |
[36:24] | I just need to see this through. | 我不想逃避 |
[36:28] | Well, if it’s a fight you’re looking for, | 如果你等着开战 |
[36:31] | you just might get it. | 那你可能还真等得到 |
[36:33] | We’re staying put in the Med. | 我们会停留在地中海 |
[36:35] | We’re gonna try to scramble some assets in the Middle East. | 准备在中东地区争夺一些资源 |
[36:38] | In the meantime, I’m looking for a safe haven | 与此同时 我准备找一个安全的海湾 |
[36:40] | where we can drop off the refugees. | 把难民放下船 |
[36:43] | Meylan made the recommendation to the CNC, who concurred. | 梅朗向总统做了汇报 总统批准了 |
[36:45] | And Vellek? | 维列克呢 |
[36:48] | Once the seeds are safely en route, | 等种子平安上路之后 |
[36:49] | 年度生物学家 保罗·维列克 | |
[36:50] | he becomes the mission. | 他就是下一个行动目标 |
[36:53] | – Sounds like a plan. – It was your plan. | -听起来是个好计划 -这是你的计划 |
[36:56] | Meylan’s his own man. | 这是梅朗自己的决定 |
[36:59] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[37:10] | Better. | 好多了 |
[37:13] | Still need a haircut. | 头发还需要剪一剪 |
[37:19] | All that time you were away, | 你离开了这么久 |
[37:22] | you find the peace you were looking for? | 找到你想追寻的平静了吗 |
[37:27] | There were moments. | 有那么几刻 |
[37:29] | Moments? | 几刻 |
[37:31] | Sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[37:55] | It’s me, Lucas, your son. | 是我 卢卡斯 你的儿子 |
[37:57] | I know you said you’d be home before Thanksgiving, | 虽然你说你感恩节前会回来的 |
[38:00] | but I wrote this “Porem” — poem for you just in case. | 但是我写了这首”斯” 诗 以防万一 |
[38:03] | Dear God, I give thanks to you for my pretty mom | 亲爱的上帝 我感恩你赐予我美丽的妈妈 |
[38:06] | and thanks for my brave dad. | 感恩你赐予我勇敢的爸爸 |
[38:08] | I give thanks for both my sisters | 感恩你赐予我两位姐姐 |
[38:10] | and all the good times we’ve had. | 和我们度过的快乐时光 |
[38:12] | I give thanks for my best friend, Ron, | 感恩你赐予我最好的朋友 罗恩 |
[38:14] | except for when he’s weird and quirky. | 只不过他有点古怪 |
[38:16] | But the thing I’m most thankful for | 但我最感恩的是 |
[38:18] | is not being born a turkey. | 没有生成一只火鸡 |
[38:20] | Happy Thanksgiving. I love you, Dad. | 感恩节快乐 我爱你 爸爸 |
[38:32] | Love you, too, buddy. | 我也爱你 |
[38:40] | Attention to oath. | 现在宣誓 |
[38:44] | Raise your hand and repeat after me. | 举起你的手 跟我重复 |
[38:48] | I, Thomas W. Chandler… | 我 托马斯·W·钱德勒 |
[38:50] | I, Thomas W. Chandler… | 我 托马斯·W·钱德勒 |
[38:52] | …having been appointed an officer | 现在被任命为 |
[38:54] | in the Navy of the United States of America… | 美国海军军官 |
[38:56] | …having been appointed an officer | 现在被任命为 |
[38:58] | in the Navy of the United States of America… | 美国海军军官 |
[39:00] | …do solemnly swear that I will support and defend | 庄严宣誓我会支持并捍卫 |
[39:03] | the Constitution of the United States… | 合众国宪法 |
[39:05] | …do solemnly swear that I will support and defend | 庄严宣誓我会支持并捍卫 |
[39:08] | the Constitution of the United States… | 合众国宪法 |
[39:10] | …against all enemies, foreign or domestic. | 对抗所有国内外的敌人 |
[39:12] | …against all enemies, foreign or domestic. | 对抗所有国内外的敌人 |
[39:14] | That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. | 我也会信念坚定并忠于美国宪法 |
[39:17] | That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. | 我也会信念坚定并忠于美国宪法 |
[39:20] | And that I will well and faithfully… | 我会坚决履行 |
[39:22] | And that I will well and faithfully… | 我会坚决履行 |
[39:24] | …discharge the duties of the office | 即将入职的职位 |
[39:26] | upon which I am about to enter… | 派发给我的任务 |
[39:28] | …discharge the duties of the office | 即将入职的职位 |
[39:30] | upon which I am about to enter… | 派发给我的任务 |
[39:32] | …so help me God. | 上帝保佑 |
[39:33] | …so help me God. | 上帝保佑 |
[39:37] | And salute. | 敬礼 |
[39:43] | Congratulations, Captain. | 恭喜你 舰长 |
[39:47] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[39:56] | Sir. | 长官 |
[40:05] | You ever find yourself in a Navy bar, | 要是你进了家海军酒吧 |
[40:06] | that’ll earn you a free drink. | 拿它可以换酒喝 |
[40:15] | Thank you, Diaz. | 谢谢你 迪亚兹 |
[40:38] | 28 refugees from 7 countries. | 来自七个国家的28位难民 |
[40:41] | Or what used to be countries. | 或者说曾经是国家的地方 |
[40:44] | Any place we take them will be a relief. | 我们送他们去哪里都行 |
[40:46] | Assuming there’s food. | 只要有吃的 |
[40:49] | Let’s just hope we don’t cross paths with Vellek first. | 希望不要先碰上维列克吧 |
[40:53] | We’ll manage. Like always. | 我们会解决的 一如既往 |
[40:57] | Keep calm and carry on. | 保持冷静 继续努力 |
[41:00] | That’s my Fletch. | 这才是我的弗莱彻 |
[41:05] | Never a dull day on Nathan James. | 内森·詹姆斯号上永远不会无聊 |
[41:17] | That’s for sure. | 那是当然 |