时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 地中海 西西里岛西南方向 | |
[00:46] | Detail! | 全体都有 |
[00:47] | Ten hut! | 立正 |
[00:50] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[00:55] | Never again. | 不能再有下一次了 |
[00:57] | You hear me, Miller? | 听到了吗 米勒 |
[00:58] | We don’t let something like this happen to us again. | 不能再发生这种事了 |
[01:11] | You okay, Master Chief? | 你还好吗 军士长 |
[01:12] | Never mind. We’ve all seen better days, Doc. | 别担心 我没事 医生 |
[01:15] | No, I mean… | 不 我的意思是 |
[01:19] | Yes, Master Chief. Never mind. | 是 军士长 不担心 |
[01:26] | Ray. | 雷 |
[01:29] | Your hand… it’s shaking. | 你的手在抖 |
[01:31] | Y-Yeah. Yeah. I just, um… | 是的 我只是 |
[01:33] | I-I was gripping the helm so tight, my hand… | 抓舵抓得太紧了 我的手 |
[01:56] | Flight op’s complete. Helo’s back in the hangar. | 飞行任务结束了 直升机回来了 |
[01:59] | They didn’t find anything out there. No sign of Fletcher. | 没有任何发现 没看到弗莱彻 |
[02:02] | Those seeds are long gone. | 种子早就没了 |
[02:04] | We went at the refugees again, hard. | 我们又去问了难民 狠狠逼问了他们 |
[02:06] | They’re sticking to their story. | 他们的说法没变 |
[02:08] | The so-called “Captain” boarded their trawler late, | 这个所谓的船长登船比较晚 |
[02:11] | replacing the smuggler they all paid to sneak them into Europe. | 换下了原本应该把他们偷渡到欧洲的走私犯 |
[02:13] | Fletcher and the boat captain were seen talking in helo bay | 有人看到弗莱彻和那船长在直升机库 |
[02:16] | – on multiple occasions. – Oh, God. | -说过好几次话 -上帝啊 |
[02:20] | Any thoughts where we should start looking for those seeds? | 我们该从哪里开始寻找种子 |
[02:22] | Giorgio has a yacht. Fast one. | 乔治有艘游艇 快艇 |
[02:25] | If he was waiting for Fletcher beyond Asteris Island, | 如果是他在阿斯特里斯岛后等弗莱彻 |
[02:28] | they could be headed back to his place. | 他们可能会回他的地盘 |
[02:30] | The house that was communicating with the lab. | 和实验室有联系的别墅 |
[02:34] | Am I missing something? | 我是不是错过了什么 |
[02:36] | Just the way fate works. | 命运弄人 |
[02:39] | When you first came aboard, | 你刚回来的时候 |
[02:40] | you proposed using Giorgio’s house to find Vellek’s lab. | 提议利用乔治的别墅寻找维列克的实验室 |
[02:44] | I thought it was a… crazy plan. | 我当时觉得这想法很疯狂 |
[02:49] | And now… | 而现在 |
[02:50] | I think it’s our only hope. | 我觉得这是我们唯一的希望 |
[02:52] | Giorgio’s house… you know where it is? | 乔治的别墅 你知道在哪里 |
[02:55] | I have an idea. | 有点头绪 |
[03:22] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[03:27] | You see? I told you. We did it. | 怎么样 我说过 我们成功了 |
[03:31] | Tell us, Papa. | 说吧 爸爸 |
[03:32] | The virus weathered two ice ages. | 那病毒撑过了两次冰河时代 |
[03:34] | It didn’t just jump species, it jumped kingdoms, | 它跨越的不是种族 而是国家 |
[03:37] | and it unleashed the most massive twin pandemic | 并释放了有史以来最严重的肆虐全球的 |
[03:40] | the world has ever known. | 两次瘟疫 |
[03:41] | Yet this seed, | 而这种子 |
[03:43] | this small palm, Elaeis Virilis, | 这个棕榈种子 瓦雷丽斯棕榈 |
[03:47] | survived all of it. | 每次都幸免于难 |
[03:50] | I’m now going to take a bit of the genius of Mother Nature, | 现在我要利用自然母亲非凡的创造 |
[03:53] | I am going to mix it with my own, | 加入一点我自己的巧思 |
[03:56] | and I’m going to save this planet | 来拯救这个世界 |
[03:59] | in an act of such benevolence | 而这一善举 |
[04:02] | that people will question | 会让人类质问自己 |
[04:04] | why they ever believed in any other God. | 为何会信仰其他神明 |
[04:09] | Buckle up, Commander. You’re about to bear witness | 准备好 少校 你即将目睹 |
[04:12] | to the recreation of the human being. | 人类的重生 |
[04:14] | I’m here because my nation needs to eat. | 我在这里是因为我的国家需要吃饭 |
[04:16] | And eat they will, thanks to you. | 他们会吃上饭的 多亏有你 |
[04:19] | Well, I kind of helped, too. | 我也帮了一些忙 |
[04:24] | Go have a drink, Giorgio. | 去喝一杯吧 乔治 |
[04:26] | Men are talking here. | 大人在谈事呢 |
[04:39] | Nice. | 真好 |
[04:42] | You’ll have to excuse my middle child, Commander. | 请原谅我家老二 少校 |
[04:45] | 32 Aprils ago, his mother crapped him out, | 32年前 他母亲生下了他 |
[04:48] | – and he’s been fouling up things up ever since. – Dad… | -从那时起他就一直在惹祸 -爸爸 |
[04:50] | But you, you did good, man. | 但是你做得很好 |
[04:53] | Commander, your partner was supposed to sneak the seeds | 少校 应该是你的搭档把种子从船上偷出来 |
[04:56] | off that ship without giving away your involvement, | 而不用暴露你 |
[04:59] | which means Tom Chandler is on to you, | 现在的情况意味着汤姆·钱德勒会冲着你来 |
[05:01] | and he’ll be coming after us all. | 他会冲着我们所有人来 |
[05:07] | I suggest we work quickly, | 我建议我们迅速行动 |
[05:09] | avoid direct conflict with him. | 避免与他正面冲突 |
[05:11] | You’ve seen how dangerous he can be. | 你们看到他有多危险了 |
[05:14] | Leave Chandler to me. | 把钱德勒留给我 |
[05:15] | I have total trust in Lucia. But right now, darling, | 我绝对信任露西亚 但现在 亲爱的 |
[05:17] | why don’t you make our… our guest comfortable? | 不如你好好招待一下我们的客人吧 |
[05:24] | Not too comfortable, sweetheart. | 别招待得太热情 |
[05:37] | Lucia’s right, Dad. We’re not out of the woods yet. | 露西亚说的对 爸爸 我们还没脱离险境 |
[05:40] | Fletcher’s escape wasn’t exactly according to plan. | 弗莱彻逃出来实属计划之外 |
[05:43] | You think it was by design? | 你觉得这是他们设计好的 |
[05:44] | I think you should keep an eye on him. | 我认为你应该盯好他 |
[05:46] | It’s always good to worry, as your mother used to say. | 你母亲总是说 谨慎一点总没坏处 |
[05:50] | But right now, we need to roll up our sleeves | 但是现在 我们需要把精力 |
[05:51] | and get to work, my boy. What do you say? | 集中到工作上 孩子 你说呢 |
[05:54] | Yes, Sir. | 是 |
[05:58] | Let’s do this together, son. | 让我们齐心协力 儿子 |
[06:07] | This is from the hard drive. | 这是硬盘上的 |
[06:08] | We haven’t had a satellite flyover in months, | 我们好几个月没有卫星经过了 |
[06:10] | so no recent images. | 所以没有近期的图片 |
[06:11] | What I’m looking for has been around 2,000 years. | 我想找的东西已经有2000年的历史了 |
[06:15] | That small island near Ithaca. | 伊萨卡附近的那个小岛 |
[06:18] | That structure off Atokos, | 阿托科斯岛外的那座建筑 |
[06:20] | that’s the watchtower I saw outside Giorgio’s mansion. | 就是我在乔治别墅外看到的瞭望塔 |
[06:24] | Bridge, this is the Captain. | 舰桥 这里是舰长 |
[06:25] | Set a course heading 0-6-5, all ahead flank. | 向0-6-5方位全速前进 |
[06:44] | Everyone, listen up! | 都听好了 |
[06:46] | I want you to reach far, I want you to reach wide, | 我要你们给我仔细地找 |
[06:51] | and I want you to line up | 我要你们把伯罗奔尼撒半岛 |
[06:52] | every fine piece of ass in the Peloponnese, | 所有像样的人都给我找来 |
[06:56] | ’cause today, we’re gonna tear it up, boys. | 因为今天我们要乐翻天 |
[07:02] | Tear it up. | 乐翻天 |
[07:04] | Don’t say I didn’t do my part. | 别说我没把自己的事情做好 |
[07:06] | I did my part. I helped. | 我做了 我帮忙了 |
[07:12] | Mission is a straightforward smash and grab. | 任务目标是直接夺取 |
[07:14] | Target… secure map room | 目标 乔治别墅东北翼的 |
[07:16] | located in the northeast wing of Giorgio’s mansion, | 安全地图室 |
[07:18] | It’s outside the main staircase. | 在主楼梯外 |
[07:20] | Nathan James will cruise in a basket 30 miles off-shore | 内森·詹姆斯号会在48公里外巡航 |
[07:22] | while Vulture Team helos up the coast, | 秃鹫小队乘直升机上岛 |
[07:24] | fast-exits 4 klicks from Giorgio’s place. | 快速撤离点距离乔治别墅四公里 |
[07:27] | – Hostiles? – Intel from Captain Chandler suggests that | -敌人呢 -根据钱德勒舰长提供的情报 |
[07:29] | we’ll engage security elements. | 我们会遇到一些安保人员 |
[07:31] | It’s nothing we haven’t seen before. | 没什么特别的 |
[07:33] | Once we’re inside, | 一旦我们进入室内 |
[07:33] | Vulture Team demo-breaches the map room door, | 秃鹫小队立刻爆破地图室大门 |
[07:35] | which is steel-reinforced. | 钢制加固的大门 |
[07:37] | We’ll be sure to knock. | 我们会先敲门的 |
[07:38] | What exactly are we looking for? | 我们的目标具体是什么 |
[07:40] | Anything and everything, paper or electronic. | 一切 纸上写的 电脑里记的 |
[07:42] | Bring back every last asset you can get your hands on. | 能拿的全都拿回来 |
[07:45] | If we’re lucky, something inside that room | 运气好的话 其中一些东西可能会告诉我们 |
[07:47] | will tell us where to find Vellek’s lab. | 维列克的实验室在哪里 |
[07:48] | Check. | 明白 |
[07:53] | Captain on deck. | 舰长到 |
[07:58] | Sasha… | 萨莎 |
[08:00] | – I don’t need a speech. – I’m not making one. | -我不想听你演讲 -我没打算演讲 |
[08:02] | Look, you don’t know what happened with Fletcher. | 听我说 你并不知道弗莱彻发生了什么 |
[08:08] | But you know who you are. | 但你知道自己是谁 |
[08:09] | I just wanna make sure you don’t doubt yourself out there. | 我只想确定你不会怀疑自己 |
[08:11] | Never do. Only thing Fletcher taught me | 不会 弗莱彻唯一教会我的 |
[08:14] | is that I have terrible taste in men. | 就是我挑男人的眼光太差 |
[08:17] | Alert 60. Get the bird on deck. | 倒计时60秒 直升机准备 |
[08:20] | Pre-flight in 20. | 20秒后发动 |
[08:24] | Do we know how he intends to deliver the cure? | 你知道他打算用什么方式把解药送来吗 |
[08:26] | Should our people expect treated seeds, | 是处理过的种子 |
[08:28] | remedied plants, or aerosol? | 治愈的植物 还是气雾剂 |
[08:29] | There, I’m afraid, the Doctor’s been rather vague. | 恐怕这位博士并没有给出明确说法 |
[08:32] | We’re in contact with his daughter | 我们会与他的女儿保持联络 |
[08:34] | and we’ll push for answers. | 施加压力直至获得答案 |
[08:35] | When the time is right, we’ll send for the cure and for you. | 到那时 我们会派人去接解药和你 |
[08:38] | Understood. | 明白 |
[08:40] | Fletch, we won’t forget your courage. | 弗莱彻 我们永远不会忘记你的勇气 |
[08:43] | Schoolchildren will be singing your name. | 孩子们会一直歌颂你的名字 |
[08:45] | Kind of you to say, Control, | 谢谢你 总台 |
[08:48] | but I suspect that won’t be the case. | 但我不认为这种事真的会发生 |
[08:50] | It’s not that you don’t deserve it. | 你的所作所为值得称道 |
[08:53] | This will be our last direct communication. Stay safe. | 这将是我们最后一次直接通话 注意安全 |
[09:11] | Is this… are we about to eat? | 这是 我们要吃的东西 |
[09:14] | Food borne of the seeds? | 种子带来的食物 |
[09:15] | I’m afraid not, Demetrius. Not yet. | 恐怕不行 狄米崔斯 还不行 |
[09:18] | I’ve only just begun my work. | 我才刚开始工作 |
[09:19] | My son and I are testing the compound now. | 我的儿子和我正在检测化合物的效果 |
[09:22] | Your son Giorgio? | 你儿子乔治 |
[09:23] | Yes, Father, where is Giorgio? | 是啊 爸爸 乔治呢 |
[09:25] | Giorgio? Giorgio? Hell, no, not Giorgio. | 乔治 乔治 当然不是乔治 |
[09:28] | Giorgio knows as much about computational biology | 乔治对计算生物学的了解 |
[09:31] | as a pigeon knows poker. | 堪比鸽子打扑克牌 |
[09:33] | I refer to my younger son, Christos. | 我说的是我的小儿子 克里斯托 |
[09:36] | – He should be here now. – Dad… | -他很快就来 -爸爸 |
[09:43] | Lucia has a problem with my younger son’s behavior. | 露西亚对我小儿子的行为有一些意见 |
[09:45] | No, I have a problem with your behavior when you’re around him. | 不 我是对跟他在一起时的你有意见 |
[09:57] | The compound, Dr. Vellek. | 化合物 维列克博士 |
[09:59] | Are you sure it’s going to work? | 你确定它会有效果吗 |
[10:00] | Yes, it’s going to work. | 是的 会有效果的 |
[10:01] | Of course it’s going to work, just as I promised. | 当然会有效果 像我保证的那样 |
[10:03] | We made great progress thanks to our friend Mr. Fletcher here. | 多亏了弗莱彻先生 我们才取得了重大进展 |
[10:06] | You mean thanks to me. | 你应该谢我吧 |
[10:08] | Is there a problem, Admiral? | 有什么问题吗 上将 |
[10:12] | Your father made arrangements with the British | 希腊一直在支持你父亲 |
[10:15] | without first consulting the Greeks, | 但他未事先和希腊商量 |
[10:17] | who backed him from the start. | 就擅自和英国达成协议 |
[10:19] | So yes, there is a problem. | 这当然有问题 |
[10:25] | What about the product, Dr. Vellek? | 产品方面呢 维列克博士 |
[10:27] | How many more nations are you intending to share it with? | 你还打算和多少国家分享 |
[10:31] | Is Greece no longer special? | 希腊不再独一无二了吗 |
[10:33] | Whatever your arrangement, Sir, I can assure you, | 无论你们协议为何 先生 我能向你保证 |
[10:37] | Britain has no dispute with you or your people. | 英国和你或你的国家不存在任何纷争 |
[10:39] | Our agreement is with Dr. Vellek… | 我们和维列克博士的协议… |
[10:41] | I am the head of the Hellenic City-State, | 我是希腊城邦的领导 |
[10:43] | and I didn’t become this because of some | 我不是因为什么末日行大运 |
[10:45] | apocalyptic stroke of luck. | 才坐上这位子的 |
[10:47] | I put men in graves. | 我把人送进坟墓 |
[10:48] | I’m everything bad that ever happened to you, in the flesh. | 我会是你最大的噩梦 |
[10:51] | And Dr. Vellek works for me. | 维列克博士替我干活 |
[11:00] | As long as Greece supports your research | 只要希腊还支持你的研究 |
[11:03] | and guarantees your security, | 保证你的安全 |
[11:06] | everything you do here belongs to Athens, and Athens only. | 你在此的一切成果都属于雅典 雅典专属 |
[11:12] | You should be happy, Demetrius. | 你该庆幸 狄米崔斯 |
[11:14] | You no longer have any rival in Europe. | 你在欧洲已经没有竞争对手 |
[11:16] | – And Britain is an ally. – I don’t want allies! | -英国是盟友 -我不要盟友 |
[11:20] | I want the cure! | 我要解药 |
[11:23] | Nothing’s changed. | 情况并没有变 |
[11:30] | A promise is a promise. | 承诺就是承诺 |
[11:33] | Yes, we’ve formed some new alliances, | 没错 我们结了一些新同盟 |
[11:37] | and our relationship with Greece, | 但我们会优先考虑 |
[11:40] | and with you, dear Demetrius, | 和希腊的关系 和你的关系 |
[11:44] | is our first priority. | 亲爱的狄米崔斯 |
[11:46] | And we still have big plans, you and I, Demetrius. | 你和我还有伟大的计划呢 狄米崔斯 |
[11:48] | Let’s not forget that. | 可别忘了 |
[11:49] | So come on, let’s celebrate. | 回来吧 咱们好好庆祝 |
[11:51] | We’ve cooked up your favorite… Dolmathes Avgolemono. | 我们煮了你的最爱 葡萄叶饭配柠檬鸡蛋汤 |
[11:55] | Dolmathes Avgolemono, Demetrius. Sit, sit. | 葡萄叶饭配柠檬鸡蛋汤 狄米崔斯 请坐 |
[12:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:05] | Your kitchen does you proud, Dr. Vellek. | 你们家的厨艺值得骄傲 维列克博士 |
[12:08] | It’s my mother’s recipe. | 是我妈妈的秘方 |
[12:10] | You might want to soak it up with some bread. | 你可以用面包沾着吃 |
[12:16] | Eviva! | 干杯 |
[12:20] | Eviva. | 干杯 |
[12:34] | 阿托科斯岛 伊奥尼亚海 | |
[13:00] | You guys hearing that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah. Is that… | 嗯 那是… |
[13:04] | It’s techno, Sir. | 是电音 长官 |
[13:33] | Bikinis, booze. Yep, it’s a party. | 比基尼加美酒 是个派对没错 |
[13:36] | You gotta be kidding me. We weren’t invited? | 开什么玩笑 居然没邀请我们 |
[13:39] | Giorgio. | 乔治 |
[13:42] | Nathan James, be advised. We have ourselves a wrinkle. | 内森·詹姆斯号请注意 我们遇到小状况 |
[13:45] | Giorgio’s having a house party. Over. | 乔治正在家办派对 完毕 |
[13:47] | Did he just say house party? | 我没听错吧 |
[13:48] | That changes things just a bit. | 这对计划有点影响 |
[13:50] | Yeah, well, that music alone could kill us. | 是啊 光是这音乐就能杀死我们了 |
[13:52] | We got civvies in there now. If Giorgio’s men start blasting, | 里面有平民 如果乔治的人开火 |
[13:55] | we’re gonna have some casualties. | 将有无辜死伤 |
[13:56] | All right, we do this quiet. | 好吧 我们安静行动 |
[13:58] | If Giorgio’s in there, he’s now primary target. | 如果乔治在里面 他是首要目标 |
[14:01] | The key to that room’s around his neck. | 房间的钥匙在他脖子上 |
[14:03] | Burk, Miller, Wolf, set security. | 博克 米勒 狼负责警戒 |
[14:05] | Sasha, Azima, you’re with me. Green… | 萨莎 阿齐马 你们跟我走 格林 |
[14:08] | we need to isolate Giorgio. | 我们得让乔治落单 |
[14:12] | Ladies, thank you for coming. | 女士们 感谢你们前来 |
[14:14] | He’s here, all right. He’s the life of the party. | 他在这里 他是派对的重点 |
[14:17] | It won’t be easy to get him away from the pool, Sir. | 把他从泳池边引开可不容易 长官 |
[14:20] | I may have a way. | 我或许有办法 |
[14:35] | This is not quite how I imagined this in my dreams. | 这和我梦里幻想的场景不太一样啊 |
[14:43] | I lick salt off you yet? | 我欢迎过你了吗 |
[15:09] | I’m not gonna lie. I thought I was the finest thing here. | 不瞒你说 我还以为我才是这里最美的人 |
[15:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:27] | Come on. | 来 |
[15:28] | Let me show you my house. | 让我带你参观我的别墅 |
[15:32] | I got a great house. | 我的别墅非常漂亮 |
[15:45] | I’ve not seen such nice things since before the virus. | 自打瘟疫后我就没见过这么漂亮的地方了 |
[15:50] | This is nothing compared to what I’m gonna have. | 这跟我将要拥有的比起来根本不算什么 |
[15:53] | My family are visionaries, doing remarkable things. | 我的家族都是有远见者 做着惊人的事情 |
[15:57] | World-changing things. | 会改变世界的事情 |
[16:00] | You ever do it on 2,000-count Egyptian cotton? | 你在纱支密度两千的埃及棉床单上做过吗 |
[16:03] | That your best line, lover boy? | 你就只会说这些 小白脸 |
[16:11] | This couldn’t have waited till I was done? | 就不能等到我办完事吗 |
[16:13] | We didn’t have 30 seconds. | 我们没耐心等三十秒 |
[16:17] | Nathan James, this is Vulture Team. | 内森·詹姆斯号 秃鹫小队 |
[16:19] | We have Giorgio Vellek in custody. Over. | 我们抓到了乔治·维列克 完毕 |
[16:22] | Copy that, Vulture Team. Can’t wait to see him. | 收到 秃鹫小队 等不及要见他了 |
[16:32] | All clear. | 安全 |
[16:33] | Honestly, fellas, the violence. | 说真的 伙计们 用暴力 |
[16:36] | I thought I was supposed to be the bad guy. | 我以为我才是坏人 |
[16:38] | Move it. | 赶紧走 |
[16:52] | We’re in. | 进去了 |
[16:59] | Wow. You like it rough, huh? | 原来你喜欢玩粗暴的 |
[17:09] | Your father… | 你爸爸… |
[17:10] | where is he? | 在哪儿 |
[17:12] | And I’m just supposed to tell you? | 你觉得我会就这么开口 |
[17:14] | Your playboy days are over, Giorgio. | 少爷日子已经结束了 乔治 |
[17:17] | You get to decide just how uncomfortable | 但你可以决定接下来 |
[17:19] | you want it to get going forward. | 你想有多不爽 |
[17:21] | I don’t know what you people are looking for, | 我不知道你们想找什么 |
[17:24] | but I’d be prepared to fail. | 但是换我会做好失败的准备 |
[17:26] | Seems like you’re always prepared to fail, Giorgio. | 好像你一直都在准备失败 乔治 |
[17:29] | I’ve got something. | 有发现 |
[17:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:44] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[17:46] | Nathan James, prepare to receive data transfer | 内森·詹姆斯 十六号链接 |
[17:47] | via Link 16. | 准备接受数据 |
[17:48] | Copy, Vulture Team. Monitoring for data. | 收到 秃鹫小队 正在监控数据 |
[17:52] | Chief Rain, stand by to receive. | 军士长莱茵 准备好接受 |
[17:54] | Aye, aye, Ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[18:00] | That’s my father’s work you’re messing with! | 你在胡搞的可是我爸的研究 |
[18:06] | I promise you, you will not get away with this. | 我保证这事不会善罢甘休 |
[18:10] | Who’s gonna stop me? | 谁来阻止我 |
[18:12] | You gonna kill me, like you killed Moose? | 你要杀了我吗 就像你杀了穆斯 |
[18:15] | Like you killed Alex? | 还有亚历克斯 |
[18:17] | Oh, right, like I’m the barbarian. | 是啊 就像我是个野蛮人一样 |
[18:20] | Did you tell your friends how you nearly beat a man to death | 你有没有告诉你的朋友们你像个动物一样 |
[18:23] | with your bare hands, like an animal? | 差点徒手把人打死 |
[18:29] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[18:31] | The poor guy was down, beaten, | 那个可怜人倒下了 被打败了 |
[18:34] | and your hero here showed him no mercy. | 而你们的英雄对他毫无怜悯 |
[18:38] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你们吗 |
[18:42] | Got demons much? | 你这么魔鬼 |
[18:45] | I wonder what else lurks in that black heart. | 我很好奇你黑暗的心里还藏着什么 |
[18:49] | “Hercules.” | 赫拉克勒斯 |
[18:51] | Sending. | 发送中 |
[18:55] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[19:05] | You were using us, the fighters. | 你在利用我们 这些打手 |
[19:09] | Why? What were you after? | 为什么 你在追寻什么 |
[19:13] | Science. | 科学 |
[19:17] | Science. | 科学 |
[19:19] | What, you didn’t think | 怎么 你不会认为 |
[19:20] | I pulled you off that pathetic little island | 我把你从可怜的小岛上拯救出来 |
[19:23] | just so we could become friends, did you? | 是为了跟你做朋友吧 |
[19:27] | You were a guinea pig, a nobody. | 你就是一只小白鼠 无名小卒 |
[19:31] | And now my father is gonna tear you limb from limb | 现在我爸爸会因为你对我做的这些事 |
[19:36] | for what you did to me… | 把你一点点撕碎 |
[19:40] | and what you did to my sister. | 还有你对我姐姐做的事 |
[20:19] | Captain, we’ve got a problem. | 舰长 我们有麻烦了 |
[20:51] | Oh, shit. That’s Omar. | 妈的 那是奥马尔 |
[20:53] | He’s alive. How the hell is he alive? | 他还活着 他怎么还活着 |
[20:56] | Just isn’t your day, is it, Giorgio? | 今天你运气够不好的 是吧 乔治 |
[21:02] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[21:04] | Nathan James, this is Vulture Team. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是秃鹫小队 |
[21:05] | Target is burned. Omar and his men have breached the premises. | 目标受到攻击 奥马尔一伙人闯进来了 |
[21:08] | – Omar. – Bogies don’t know we’re in the house. | -奥马尔 -他们不知道我们在别墅里 |
[21:11] | Won’t be long till they find out. | 不用多久他们就会发现的 |
[21:13] | Requesting immediate hot extract at primary LZ, over. | 请求在第一集合点迅速撤离 完毕 |
[21:16] | Roger, Vulture Team. | 收到 秃鹫小队 |
[21:22] | What kind of party is this… | 这是什么样的派对啊 |
[21:26] | with no host? | 都没有东道主 |
[21:33] | I know you can hear me, Giorgio! | 我知道你能听见我 乔治 |
[21:37] | And I know you can see. | 我知道你看得见 |
[21:41] | So I’m going to show your friends | 所以我要向你的朋友们展示一下 |
[21:45] | what kind of coward you are, | 你是什么样的懦夫 |
[21:47] | how you are willing to sacrifice their lives | 你是怎样情愿牺牲他们的生命 |
[21:51] | to protect your own, | 只为了保全自己的 |
[21:53] | because you are the sort of man | 因为你就是这种人 |
[21:56] | who will shoot an ally in the back | 会从背后射同盟一枪 |
[21:59] | and leave him to die. | 然后任凭他死去 |
[22:04] | Show yourself! | 快给我出来 |
[22:14] | Just as I thought. | 如我所料 |
[22:50] | If the rest of you want to live, | 如果其余人想活命 |
[22:53] | you will point to where Giorgio is… | 现在就指出乔治在哪里 |
[23:05] | Omar’s men are coming. | 奥马尔的人来了 |
[23:07] | We need to hurry with that upload. | 我们要快点上传那个文件 |
[23:09] | Hurrying as fast as I can. | 已经是最快速度了 |
[23:10] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[23:12] | Green, how long can you hold off Omar’s men? | 格林 你能把奥马尔的人拖多久 |
[23:14] | Four, maybe five mikes. | 四分钟 也许五分钟 |
[23:16] | He’s making his way in here, | 他就要进来了 |
[23:17] | and then he’s gonna cut off all of our heads! | 他会把我们的头全都砍下来 |
[23:20] | You should have paid Omar the $20 mil | 你当时应该付给奥马尔 |
[23:21] | while you had the chance, Giorgio. | 那2千万美元的 乔治 |
[23:34] | – Mean anything to you? – Ciphertext, Sir. | -你看的懂吗 -是加密文本 长官 |
[23:36] | Assuming we get the full upload, | 如果我们拿到完整的上传文件的话 |
[23:38] | asymmetric encryption like this could take days to decipher. | 像这种不对称加密要花好几天解密 |
[23:41] | Sir, I need as many LAN and ADP support PCs | 长官 我需要通讯部门所有支持局域网 |
[23:43] | in Comms as possible. | 和自动数据处理的电脑 |
[23:45] | Anything not tied to ship integrity. | 任何不影响舰船整体功能的我都要 |
[23:48] | Get her done. | 去做吧 |
[23:49] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:07] | – Upload? – 70%. | -上传到多少了 -百分之七十 |
[24:11] | Engage at the door. | 对门口开火 |
[24:29] | Send it. | 动手吧 |
[24:40] | You’re right, Giorgio. You could have killed me. | 你是对的 乔治 你本来能杀了我的 |
[24:43] | But now I’m your only hope. | 但现在我是你唯一的希望了 |
[24:45] | Give us the location of your father’s lab. | 供出你父亲实验室的位置 |
[24:47] | Don’t, and I’ll feed you to Omar. | 否则 我就把你交给奥马尔 |
[24:50] | Just FYI, Omar will skin you alive. | 仅供参考 奥马尔会把你活剥 |
[24:52] | I’ve seen him do it. | 我看见他那样做过 |
[24:56] | I am an asset. | 我可是关键人物 |
[24:57] | You have to protect me. | 你们必须保护我 |
[24:59] | And by law, you can’t barter with a terrorist. | 而且根据法律 你们不能跟恐怖分子谈判 |
[25:02] | So ha! Hoist on your own petard. | 怎么样 搬起石头砸中自己的脚了吧 |
[25:04] | Can we shut him up? | 能让他闭嘴吗 |
[25:08] | You think I’m an idiot? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[25:09] | You trying to play me like you played my sister? | 你打算像耍我的姐姐一样耍我吗 |
[25:11] | Well, guess what? You got played. | 你猜怎么着 你被耍了 |
[25:13] | She never even liked you. And your boy Fletcher? | 她从没喜欢过你 还有那个弗莱彻 |
[25:16] | He was happy to bring me those seeds. | 他很愿意把种子带给我 |
[25:19] | There’s nothing you can do… | 你做什么也阻止不了 |
[25:21] | Say his name again. | 再说一遍他的名字 |
[25:24] | Say his name again. | 再说一遍 |
[25:27] | You gonna let her kill me, Cappy? | 你要让她杀了我吗 舰长 |
[25:29] | You need me to bust this whole thing wide open. | 你需要我来解决这整件事 |
[25:32] | Sasha, we need him alive. | 萨莎 我们得让他活着 |
[25:37] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[25:38] | Yeah, Sasha. | 听到没 萨莎 |
[26:10] | Vulture Team, we’re pinned down. | 秃鹫小队 我们被压制了 |
[26:12] | Captain, we’re gonna need all the help that we can get! | 舰长 我们需要最大限度的支援 |
[26:15] | Don’t you move. | 不许动 |
[26:16] | It’s not for me. | 这不是为了我自己 |
[26:18] | It’s for you to use against Omar. | 这是为了帮你们对付奥马尔 |
[26:24] | Stay put. | 别动 |
[26:34] | Americans! | 美国佬们 |
[26:35] | I only want Giorgio and what is owed to me! | 我只想要乔治和他欠我的东西 |
[26:39] | I have no quarrel with you! | 我和你们无冤无仇 |
[26:41] | Oh, we got quarrel with you! | 我们和你可有仇 |
[26:43] | We got mad quarrel with you, you son… | 我们跟你的仇可不小 你个混 |
[26:50] | Done. Time to move. | 好了 该走了 |
[26:52] | Cobra Team, on me. I got a surprise for Omar. | 眼镜蛇小队跟我走 我给奥马尔留了个惊喜 |
[27:02] | Vulture Team, there’s too many of ’em. | 秃鹫小队 敌人太多了 |
[27:04] | – We’re gonna need to turn and burn. – Covering Burk and Green. | -我们得撤了 -掩护博克和格林 |
[27:06] | We cannot take primary to your location. | 我们不能走主路过去 |
[27:08] | Using alternate route. | 走备用路线 |
[27:35] | Let’s go, go! We got coverage inside! | 走 走 里面有掩护 |
[27:43] | Clear! Fall back! | 安全 后撤 |
[27:50] | – Arm it. – Got it. | -布好它 -明白 |
[27:51] | How the hell are we getting out of here? | 我们怎么离开这里 |
[27:54] | Is that Caligula? | 那是卡利古拉吗 |
[27:55] | It was a gift. | 那是个礼物 |
[28:03] | Move. | 走 |
[28:06] | – – Coming out! | 出来了 |
[28:25] | Come and get it, Omar! | 来拿啊 奥马尔 |
[28:26] | This here’s a gift from the Burk Brothers! | 博克兄弟给你留了份礼物 |
[28:43] | Giorgio, no! | 乔治 不 |
[29:16] | This the data from the house? | 这是从那别墅里拿回的数据 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:19] | I’ve got 15 servers burning through | 我用15台服务器 |
[29:21] | a million alphanumeric combinations per second, | 每秒运行一百万种组合 |
[29:23] | looking for a key. | 寻找密钥 |
[29:25] | Sounds nerdy. | 听起来挺宅的 |
[29:28] | It’s not fast enough. | 还不够快 |
[29:30] | Mission went great, by the way. Not a hitch. | 顺便说一声 任务很成功 |
[29:34] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[29:37] | Shoulder’s great, by the way. | 顺便说一声 肩膀很好 |
[29:39] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[29:47] | Recce team’s combed half the island looking for Giorgio. | 快速侦察小队把半个岛梳理了一遍想找到乔治 |
[29:50] | Nothing. Probably died in the blast. | 没找到 也许被炸死了 |
[29:51] | Sir, ledgers you saw in the mansion, | 长官 你在别墅里看到的账簿 |
[29:53] | they’re medical charts, basically. | 是医学数据 |
[29:55] | A complete record of the fighters’ clinical data. | 所有打手临床数据的完整记录 |
[29:59] | Diagnostics, progress notes, problems, test results. | 诊断 进展情况 问题 测试结果 |
[30:03] | Vellek wasn’t just recording their vitals. | 维列克不只是在记录他们的体征 |
[30:05] | He was also keeping tabs on his own metrics. | 他还在记录自己需要的数据 |
[30:07] | Aggression levels. | 攻击性等级 |
[30:09] | The fights weren’t just about entertainment. | 搏斗并不只是娱乐 |
[30:12] | Vellek was using them to find | 维列克是在通过搏斗 |
[30:13] | the most aggressive men he could get his hands on. | 寻找最具有攻击性的人 |
[30:15] | There you are. Hercules. | 这呢 赫拉克勒斯 |
[30:18] | Aggression level nine. I thought you got off the ship to relax. | 攻击性等级九 我还以为你下船是为了放松 |
[30:20] | That is me relaxed. | 这就是我在放松 |
[30:22] | Why’s Vellek so interested in aggression? | 维列克为什么对攻击性这么感兴趣 |
[30:24] | Here. | 这 |
[30:26] | I’ve got something. | 看看这个 |
[30:27] | At A.D. 65… the Roman philosopher Seneca, a stoic, | 公元65年 罗马斯多葛派哲学家塞内加 |
[30:30] | wrote a letter to Luciluis regarding, no doubt, | 给路西流斯写了封信 内容当然是 |
[30:33] | the notorious emperor Nero around the time that guy went nuts. | 有关臭名昭著的皇帝尼禄发疯前后的事 |
[30:37] | In this letter, Seneca called anger a short madness, | 在信中 塞内加认为愤怒是短期疯狂 |
[30:40] | much like “A falling rock that breaks itself to pieces | 类似于”坠落的石头撞到东西后 |
[30:44] | upon the very thing it crushes.” | 自身的破碎” |
[30:46] | I disagree. It is not a short madness. | 我不同意 这不是短期疯狂 |
[30:49] | Aggression cannot be conquered. | 攻击性是不能被征服的 |
[30:51] | Aggression cannot be beaten | 攻击性不会因为怜悯 |
[30:52] | neither by compassion, reason, or love. | 理智或者爱而被打败 |
[30:55] | Nero did not get better. He did not get nice. | 尼禄没有好转 他没有变好 |
[30:57] | In fact, in his fury, he ordered Seneca to kill himself. | 事实上 狂怒下 他命令塞内加杀了自己 |
[31:00] | Once you go over the cliff, man, | 一旦你翻过了这个悬崖 |
[31:02] | it is a straight shot down. | 就会被击倒 |
[31:05] | The rock of anger only breaks once it breaks you. | 愤怒的岩石在击败你后才会破碎 |
[31:15] | This is Ares, God of War. | 这是阿瑞斯 战神 |
[31:18] | Aggression levels off the charts, man, | 攻击性等级爆表 |
[31:20] | as you can see. | 如你所见 |
[31:31] | And here is Ares today. | 这是现在的阿瑞斯 |
[31:38] | On your feet, fighter man. | 站起来 斗士 |
[31:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:54] | Enough. | 够了 |
[31:58] | Look at Ares now. | 看看现在的阿瑞斯 |
[32:02] | The picture of perfect inner peace. | 内心平静的完美体现 |
[32:04] | Propensity of violence… | 你可以说 |
[32:06] | snuffed out of him, you might say. | 他的暴力倾向被扼杀了 |
[32:08] | Okay, boys, come on in. | 好了 伙计们 进来 |
[32:15] | You see, I’ve injected Ares and his palooka pals | 你们看 我已经给阿瑞斯和他的伙伴们 |
[32:18] | with a concentrate | 注射了磷酸盐中的 |
[32:20] | of an ingredient from Dinostos Phosphate. | 一种成分的浓缩液 |
[32:23] | In its purified form, this chemical short-circuits | 在其纯化形式 这种化学物质会使 |
[32:26] | the stress/aggression positive feedback loop, | 压力和攻击性之间的正反馈回路短路 |
[32:29] | thus cutting off the hypothalamic attack response. | 从而切断下丘脑的攻击反应 |
[32:32] | Even the most pissed-off individual | 即使是最愤怒的人 |
[32:35] | is left with a sort of pleasant pacifism. | 也只会剩下某种愉快的和平主义 |
[32:38] | I remember that pleasant pacifism. | 我记得那种愉快的和平主义 |
[32:40] | It was awful. | 太难受了 |
[32:41] | Sir, what you drank was diluted Nostos. | 长官 你喝过的是稀释后的”返乡” |
[32:44] | It’s why you were able to recover. | 这就是你能复原的原因 |
[32:46] | In all other areas, these fighters are functioning men, | 在所有其他领域 这些斗士都是正常人 |
[32:48] | but their will to fight, their need to fight, | 但是他们战斗的意愿 他们战斗的需求 |
[32:50] | their compulsion to fight has been overridden | 他们战斗的动力都被 |
[32:54] | by a kind of docility | 某种现在的世界 |
[32:56] | the world could use more of right now. | 极为需要的顺从压制了 |
[33:00] | Since Homo Sapien walked out of a cave, | 自从智人从洞穴里走出来 |
[33:02] | the only reason for man’s existence | 人类存在的唯一理由 |
[33:05] | is to perceive a suffering world | 就是去感知一个痛苦的世界 |
[33:08] | and to conceive a goodness that will mend it. | 还要去构想一个会修复这个世界的善意 |
[33:13] | Peace. | 和平 |
[33:17] | This goddamn hippie. | 这个该死的嬉皮士 |
[33:19] | “The kind of docility the world can use more of right now”? | “某种现在的世界极为需要的顺从” |
[33:22] | I mean, It’s like Vellek wants to turn people into livestock. | 维列克想把人们变成家畜 |
[33:25] | Sheep. That’s the word he used. | 绵羊 这是他用的词 |
[33:29] | He’s gonna be the shepherd. | 他会变成牧羊人 |
[33:31] | What’s all this gotta do with the seeds? | 那这些和种子又有什么关系 |
[33:32] | Control. | 控制 |
[33:34] | The seeds give Vellek control over the world’s food supply. | 种子能维列克让控制世界的食物供给 |
[33:37] | The drug is the weapon he’ll use to protect himself | 这种药物是他用来保护自己 |
[33:39] | against any adversary who tries to take him on… man. | 免受任何对手伤害的武器 也就是人类 |
[33:45] | They’ll give up without a fight, | 他们会放弃战斗 |
[33:46] | do whatever he says in order to get fed. | 为了吃饱会做任何他要求的事 |
[33:50] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[33:51] | “Hence we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, | “所以我们不会说希腊人像英雄一样战斗 |
[33:55] | but that heroes fight like Greeks.” | 而是英雄们像希腊人一样战斗” |
[33:58] | That was Winston Churchill, man. | 这话是温斯顿·丘吉尔说的 |
[34:04] | I wonder what that old bulldog | 我在想 那个老家伙 |
[34:05] | would think of you right now, Demetrius, | 现在会怎么看你 狄米崔斯 |
[34:08] | You see, Churchill hated war. | 你知道吗 丘吉尔很讨厌战争 |
[34:10] | I think he’d be proud to see the fight in you retreating. | 我觉得他会很高兴看到你体内的反抗逐渐消失 |
[34:14] | Something’s wrong with me. I can feel it. | 我身体不对劲 我能感觉到 |
[34:17] | Can you now? | 是吗 |
[34:19] | Well, I’ve switched off | 好吧 我关闭了你体内 |
[34:20] | a single primal compulsion in you, Demetrius. | 某种原始的冲动 狄米崔斯 |
[34:22] | An ugly one. I’ve freed you, man. | 丑陋的冲动 我解放了你 |
[34:27] | I must go home to my people, Doctor. They need me. | 我必须回到我的人民身边 他们需要我 |
[34:30] | No, no, no, no, no, no, Admiral. You’re staying with me now. | 不 不 不 上将 你得待在我身边 |
[34:34] | You, Sir, are proof of concept. | 你 先生 是概念验证 |
[34:36] | The inaugural man… Homo Pacificus. | 无人预示到的人类形态 和平人 |
[34:40] | And judging by the result, I’d say we’re onto something. | 从结果来看 我觉得我们还是有所成效的 |
[34:45] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[34:46] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[34:48] | Take off your medals. You’re no longer in charge. | 摘下你的奖章 你被撤职了 |
[34:50] | Take ’em off. Take ’em off. | 摘下来 摘下 |
[34:55] | Stavros will be taking your rank, your title, | 斯塔夫罗斯会接替你的军阶 你的头衔 |
[34:57] | and your nation. | 和你的国家 |
[34:59] | It all belongs to him now and to me. | 这一切现在都属于他和我了 |
[35:03] | As Dante, an Italian, said about Aristotle, a Greek, | 借用意大利人但丁对希腊人亚里士多德的评价 |
[35:08] | I am “Il maestro dicolor che sanno.” | 我是”学识者的导师” |
[35:19] | “The master… | “一切有学识之人的 |
[35:21] | of all who know.” | 导师” |
[35:25] | What do you think about that, Demetrius? | 对此你有什么看法吗 狄米崔斯 |
[35:28] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[35:31] | Down, Demetrius. | 坐 狄米崔斯 |
[35:33] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:40] | Finish your food. | 把东西吃完吧 |
[36:16] | You’ve been at this for hours. | 你已经在这上面耗了几小时了 |
[36:19] | You should eat while there’s still food to eat. | 你该吃点东西 趁现在还有东西可吃 |
[36:21] | You can give my portion away. | 你可以把我的那份分给别人 |
[36:26] | There’s no way Fletcher knew what Vellek was up to, | 弗莱彻肯定不知道维列克的真实意图 |
[36:28] | or he wouldn’t have done what he did. | 否则他不会那么做的 |
[36:32] | What difference does it make? | 这又有什么区别呢 |
[36:34] | He betrayed all of us. We all trusted him. | 他背叛了我们所有人 我们都曾信任他 |
[36:37] | No. He betrayed me. | 错 他背叛的是我 |
[36:41] | And then I lost control | 然后我就失控了 |
[36:43] | and nearly blew Giorgio’s head off. | 还差点打死了乔治 |
[36:45] | – But you didn’t. – Yeah, and what if I had? | -但你没有 -但假如我那么做了呢 |
[36:47] | What if I had killed him? Then what? | 如果我真的打死了乔治 然后怎么办 |
[36:51] | Should I walk off the ship like you did? | 我应该学你一样从舰上逃走吗 |
[36:54] | Until some other shitty thing happens that drags me back? | 等哪天再出了什么糟心事我再回来 |
[36:58] | Please, share some of your hard-won wisdom. | 这方面你有经验 我愿闻其详 |
[37:07] | I deserved that. | 你说的对 |
[37:13] | No. You didn’t. | 不 不是那样 |
[37:20] | I just… | 我只是 |
[37:23] | I don’t know what to believe in anymore. | 我不知道我还能相信什么 |
[37:27] | This? | 这个 |
[37:29] | This is all that I have to hang on to. | 我现在只能坚持研究下去 |
[37:32] | But if we can find Vellek’s lab, | 但如果我们能找到维列克的实验室 |
[37:34] | we can get the rest of his research, | 我们就能得到他研究的其余部分 |
[37:35] | and I… and I’m sure of it… | 我 我非常肯定 |
[37:37] | we can still make the crops we need before… | 我们还是能种出需要的农作物 |
[37:48] | Before I left, | 在我离开前 |
[37:51] | you told me… | 你告诉我 |
[37:53] | whatever’s broken, we can fix it. | 不管出什么问题 我们都能弥补 |
[37:56] | And you were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:00] | You were right then, and you’re right now. | 你当时说得对 现在也一样 |
[38:14] | Ma’am? We got a key. | 长官 我们找到密钥了 |
[38:21] | This is Vellek’s entire operation. | 这是维列克的全部运作 |
[38:24] | Click on “Lab.” | 点击”实验室” |
[38:26] | Open most recent. | 点开最近的 |
[38:29] | – Oh, my God. – Save that. | -天啊 -别说了 |
[38:36] | You let Tom Chandler get his hands on information | 你让汤姆·钱德勒得到了 |
[38:39] | that would lead him directly to me! | 能直接找到我的情报 |
[38:41] | – To me! – Dad, please… | -直接找到我 -爸爸 别… |
[38:42] | – Shut up! – I almost died. | -闭嘴 -我差点死了 |
[38:46] | Here I am, in the midst of testing and perfecting | 我正在测试完善 |
[38:49] | the perfect recipe of recipes, the cure of cures, | 完美的配方 完美的解药 |
[38:52] | only to be brought once again to a screeching halt | 结果又被乔治·维列克 |
[38:56] | by Giorgio Vellek, the single problem that | 这个就算我有千般能耐 |
[39:00] | with all the gifts endowed me I cannot seem to solve. | 也无可奈何的麻烦给打断了 |
[39:07] | What am I to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[39:11] | What am I to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[39:13] | Dad, just leave him alone. | 爸爸 别管他了 |
[39:17] | We need to focus. | 我们需要集中注意力 |
[39:18] | The Americans are on their way here right now. | 美国人马上就会找来了 |
[39:22] | All the data they stole is encrypted. | 他们窃取的资料都是加密的 |
[39:25] | Chandler will break the code. | 钱德勒会解开密码 |
[39:28] | I need Christos. | 我需要克里斯托 |
[39:34] | – Dad… – I want my boy! Where is my son?! | -爸爸 -我需要我儿子 我儿子在哪里 |
[39:41] | I’ll go get him… Dad. | 我去找他 爸爸 |
[40:26] | I need some air. | 我需要透透气 |
[40:44] | We were able to decrypt the data from Giorgio’s house. | 我们破解了从乔治的别墅取得的数据 |
[40:47] | The numbers from the mansion, | 别墅里的数字 |
[40:49] | they show the location of the lab. | 代表实验室的地点 |
[40:50] | They’re lat and longs, Sirs. | 那是经纬度 长官们 |
[40:53] | But there’s something else. | 但是不止如此 |
[40:54] | The numbers, they’re all different, | 这些数字都不一样 |
[40:56] | so we assumed Vellek’s people changed the code each time. | 所以我们猜维列克的人每次都会更改密码 |
[40:59] | But it wasn’t the code that changed. | 但其实改的并不是密码 |
[41:02] | If the code didn’t change, | 如果密码不会改 |
[41:03] | that means the location of the lab did. | 那说明改的是实验室的地址 |
[41:06] | Coordinates aren’t on land. | 坐标不在陆地上 |
[41:08] | No. Vellek’s lab… | 不 维列克的实验室 |
[41:13] | it’s a ship. | 是一艘船 |