时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | We’re ready, boyo. | 我们准备好了 孩子 |
[00:42] | From Malta to the farms of France, Russia, Iowa. | 从马耳他到法国 俄罗斯 爱荷华的农场 |
[00:47] | Our own backyard. | 都是我们的后院 |
[00:50] | Our great gift to the world. | 我们给世界的馈赠 |
[00:54] | I’m proud of you, Dad. | 我为你感到骄傲 爸爸 |
[01:11] | The last transmission to the prison island puts them here… | 监狱岛最近一次收到的信号表明他们在这里 |
[01:14] | 165 nautical miles south of Malta. | 马耳他南边165海里处 |
[01:16] | That means only 70 miles of search area, thanks to Fletcher. | 那么多亏弗莱彻 搜索范围只有112公里 |
[01:21] | Safe to say Vellek’s still traveling with the two warships | 不出意外的话把我们赶进风暴的那两艘战舰 |
[01:23] | that pursued us into the storm. | 还跟维列克在一起 |
[01:25] | Agreed. No way they’d leave the flagship unprotected, | 同意 他们不可能不去保护旗舰 |
[01:28] | especially with the seeds on board. | 尤其是种子还在旗舰上 |
[01:33] | They had a team on Kleos just a few hours ago. | 几个小时前他们的人还在克雷奥斯岛上 |
[01:35] | That means Nathan James is somewhere in this area. | 也就是说内森·詹姆斯号就在这片区域 |
[01:38] | And if they intercepted our last broadcast, | 如果他们截获了我们最近一次广播 |
[01:40] | then they have a pretty good idea of where we are. | 那他们就很清楚我们在哪里 |
[01:42] | Question is, do they know where we’re headed? | 问题在于 他们是否知道我们的目的地 |
[01:47] | Giorgio, think. | 乔治 想想 |
[01:48] | Do you remember if you told Fletcher about Malta? | 你有没有跟弗莱彻提到过马耳他 |
[01:52] | I don’t know. | 我不记得 |
[01:53] | How much did you talk to this man? | 你跟他说了多少 |
[01:56] | Enough to figure him out. | 足够我看穿他的目的 |
[01:58] | And there’s no way to know whether the Nathan James | 而且鬼知道在我们抓住弗莱彻之前 |
[02:00] | actually heard whatever message Fletcher was trying to send | 内森·詹姆斯号有没有收到 |
[02:03] | before we caught him. | 他发出去的消息 |
[02:07] | To state the obvious, this could be a trap. | 还有一种可能性 这可能是圈套 |
[02:10] | Fletcher risked his life to make that call. | 弗莱彻可是冒着生命危险联系的我们 |
[02:13] | But it’s also possible they set him up, | 但也有可能是他们给他下的套 |
[02:15] | let him get the message out to lure us to Malta. | 让他把我们引到马耳他 |
[02:17] | The intel he provided adds up. | 但他提供的情报能说得通 |
[02:18] | Vellek’s gonna need an airfield to deliver his poison. | 维列克需要机场发放毒药 |
[02:21] | Malta’s got the closest one. | 最近的机场就在马耳他 |
[02:23] | Either way, | 不管怎么样 |
[02:24] | best we operate on the assumption they know we’re coming | 我们应该默认他们知道我们会去 |
[02:28] | and they’re ready for us. | 并且最好了准备 |
[02:30] | If they think we’re headed to Malta… | 如果他们认为我们会去马耳他 |
[02:31] | chances are, they will, too. | 很有可能他们也会去 |
[02:33] | Which makes them easy to find. | 那就很容易找到他们 |
[02:35] | And three on one, we’re unbeatable, | 三对一 我们不会输的 |
[02:37] | even against an Arleigh Burke. | 即使对方是阿利·伯克级 |
[02:38] | We’ll close from the south and then take them by surprise. | 我们从南边靠近 打他们个出其不意 |
[02:41] | No. My father wanted those seeds in Malta yesterday. | 不行 父亲要求以最快的速度赶往马耳他 |
[02:45] | We maintain course. | 必须保持航向 |
[02:46] | Lucia, please. We have to do this my way. | 露西亚 拜托 必须按我的方法做 |
[02:50] | “Unbeatable,” You said. “Three on one.” | 你说了”不会输” “三对一” |
[02:52] | Here, there… What difference does it make? | 这里还是那里又有什么区别 |
[02:54] | You’ll do as my sister ordered and continue on to Malta. | 你必须服从我姐姐的命令继续前往马耳他 |
[02:58] | You Velleks, | 你们维列克家的人 |
[03:00] | always looking for a battle with no idea how to fight one. | 明明不知道该怎么打架却还一直找架打 |
[03:05] | Let me remind you, Stavros, | 提醒你一下 斯塔夫罗斯 |
[03:06] | that it was my father who put you in charge. | 是我父亲让你上位的 |
[03:08] | And you can easily be replaced. | 把你换掉也很简单 |
[03:10] | Greece doesn’t eat until the Velleks are happy. | 让维列克家的人高兴了希腊才有饭吃 |
[03:21] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[03:22] | Look at that. He has an idea. | 瞧瞧 他有主意了 |
[03:28] | Let’s talk options. | 谈谈可行方案吧 |
[03:29] | I suggest we do a high-speed run to Malta | 我建议高速前往马耳他 |
[03:31] | and tuck into the bay. | 隐藏在海湾 |
[03:32] | When the Greeks make port, we launch a small boat attack, | 希腊人停靠之后 我们以快艇进攻 |
[03:35] | determine which ship is carrying the seeds | 判断出种子在哪艘船上 |
[03:37] | and sink the other two. | 然后击沉另外两艘 |
[03:38] | There are fishing grounds in this area here | 这片区域有捕鱼场 |
[03:39] | that still see a lot of boat traffic. | 还有很多船只过往 |
[03:41] | At EMCON, it shouldn’t be hard to blend in, | 开启电磁管制后很容易就能混过去 |
[03:42] | get to Malta undetected. | 在不被发现的情况下抵达马耳他 |
[03:44] | We’ll never beat them to Malta. | 我们不可能比他们先到马耳他 |
[03:45] | And if we did, we don’t know what kind of assets | 即使能做到 也不知道他们在地面 |
[03:47] | they have on the ground backing them up. | 又有什么样的准备 |
[03:49] | We need to take ’em out at sea. | 我们需要在海上解决他们 |
[03:50] | A direct confrontation with three warships? | 和三艘战舰正面交火 |
[03:52] | We wouldn’t survive that battle. | 我们赢不了的 |
[03:53] | So we split ’em up, take ’em out one at a time. | 那就把他们拆散 逐一击破 |
[03:55] | Yeah, we feint. | 佯攻 |
[03:57] | Let ’em know where we are, then we disappear. | 让他们知道我们在哪里 然后消失 |
[03:59] | When they send in a ship to investigate, we take it out. | 等他们派一艘船来查看 我们把它拿下 |
[04:01] | Three on one becomes two on one. | 三对一就会变成二对一 |
[04:03] | While the Nathan James engages the other screening ship, | 当内森·詹姆斯号与僚舰交火时 |
[04:05] | Vulture team boards the flag ship, | 秃鹫小队就登上旗舰 |
[04:07] | retrieves the package. | 夺取包裹 |
[04:08] | So that’s the plan then. | 那就这个计划了 |
[04:10] | We’ll need eyes on those ships. I’ll get the helo in the air. | 我们需要盯住那些船 我去让直升机起飞 |
[05:08] | This plan is ridiculous. | 这计划太蠢了 |
[05:10] | This is not action. This is delay. | 这不是行动 这是拖延 |
[05:11] | This is cowardice. | 这是懦夫的做法 |
[05:13] | I need to get to Malta now. Now! Today! | 我要到马耳他 今天就要 |
[05:16] | I worked it through with Stavros, and tactically, | 我跟斯塔夫罗斯商量好了 而且在战术上 |
[05:18] | this is our best course of action. | 这是我们最好的应对了 |
[05:19] | We are just trying to make it safe for you, Dad. | 我们只是想保证你的安全 爸爸 |
[05:22] | Safe for me? You need to keep me safe, Giorgio? | 我的安全 你要保证我的安全 乔治 |
[05:25] | Now? After all you’ve done to obstruct | 现在 你给拯救这个世界 |
[05:27] | the salvation of the world, now it’s time | 添了这么多麻烦 现在却想着 |
[05:30] | for you to think about the safety of Daddy? | 要保证”爸爸”的安全了 |
[05:32] | Who are you?! Why are you speaking to me?! | 你是谁 你为什么跟我说话 |
[05:34] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[05:36] | Dad, look… | 爸爸 听着 |
[05:41] | You know how much I want this for the both of us. | 你知道为了我们俩 我多希望我们成功 |
[05:44] | We’re so close to getting what you and I have been looking for | 我们离失去克里斯托后就在寻找的东西 |
[05:47] | since we lost Christos. | 如此接近 |
[05:48] | This plan is the only way we can finish what we started. | 只有这个计划才能完成我们的使命 |
[05:51] | But I need you to trust me. | 但是我需要你相信我 |
[05:57] | 12 knots. No faster. Okay? | 12节 不能再快了 好吗 |
[06:01] | And, Dad? | 还有 爸爸 |
[06:03] | Promise me you’ll stay radio silent. | 向我保证你会保持无线电静默 |
[06:05] | Yes, yes. Fine. | 好 好 没问题 |
[06:11] | Giorgio, wait. | 乔治 等等 |
[06:15] | Giorgio… | 乔治 |
[06:19] | Rarely are sons similar to their fathers. | 很少有儿子像父亲 |
[06:21] | Most are worse. | 大部分都比不上父亲 |
[06:23] | This is your last chance. | 这是你的最后一次机会 |
[06:26] | Don’t muck it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[06:42] | Another day, another mission. | 新的一天 新的任务 |
[06:45] | Same day, another mission. | 同一天 新的任务 |
[06:46] | Hey, saving the world’s a full-time job. | 给世界省了一个全职工作 |
[06:49] | As soon as we isolate the seed ship, | 一旦我们确定种子在哪艘船上 |
[06:51] | Vulture team is ready to move. | 秃鹫小队就可以行动了 |
[06:53] | Packing some serious firepower. | 带些像样的家伙 |
[06:55] | LAMS are the safest way to cripple that ship | 对地攻击导弹是让那艘船伤而不沉 |
[06:56] | without sinking it, and we need those seeds. | 最保险的方式了 而我们需要那些种子 |
[06:59] | Sasha, if Fletcher’s alive, he’s with Vellek. | 萨莎 弗莱彻若还活着肯定跟维列克在一起 |
[07:04] | You’ll have your chance to get some answers. | 你会有机会得到你追寻的答案的 |
[07:08] | Air crew, listen up. | 机组成员 听好了 |
[07:10] | Get those hellfires secured, Razor. | 把地狱火导弹装好 剃刀 |
[07:12] | It’s time to start the motors and spin the rotors. | 是时候发动引擎升空了 |
[07:14] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[07:15] | – Wish me luck. – You don’t need it. | -祝我好运 -你不需要 |
[07:18] | Hey, Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[07:20] | You know, if you’re still looking for a call sign, | 如果你还在想呼号 |
[07:22] | I got one for you… | 我这里有一个 |
[07:24] | Cupid. | 丘比特 |
[07:25] | ‘Cause you shot your arrow… | 因为你用你的箭 |
[07:27] | right through Diaz’s heart. | 射穿了迪亚兹的心 |
[07:38] | I can’t just sit here anymore. My responsibilities, the crew… | 我不能再坐在这里了 我的职责 船员们 |
[07:41] | The crew can manage. Get some air, play some cards. | 船员们能搞定的 休息一下 玩玩牌 |
[07:43] | And if you want to, you can move a little, | 如果你想 可以稍微动一动 |
[07:45] | – but you are not going back on duty. – Doc… | -但你不能回去工作 -医生 |
[07:47] | You have a punctured lung, Master Chief. | 你有肺部穿孔 军士长 |
[07:50] | The risk of infection is too great. | 感染的风险太高了 |
[07:55] | When can I go back to work? | 我什么时候能回去工作 |
[07:59] | Time will tell. | 只有时间会告诉我们 |
[08:22] | Picking up something. Bearing 3-1-7. | 侦测到信号 方位3-1-7 |
[08:26] | – Sounds like prop noise. – Warship? | -像是螺旋桨噪音 -是军舰吗 |
[08:28] | Hard to tell from this distance, sir. Loud. | 距离太远无法分辨 长官 信号嘈杂 |
[08:31] | Could be multiple. | 可能有多艘船 |
[08:33] | – Heading north. – Toward Malta. | -正向北方航行 -马耳他方向 |
[08:36] | It’s Vellek. Has to be. | 是维列克 一定是他 |
[08:39] | We’re a long way out to be picking up prop noise | 我们不应该现在就捕捉到 |
[08:41] | from a strike group that should be staying quiet. | 战斗群的螺旋桨噪音 他们应该在静默航行 |
[08:43] | Could be from damage they incurred | 也许是他们追我们进风暴时 |
[08:45] | when they chased us into the storm. | 受到了损伤 |
[08:46] | Still… awfully loud. | 那也…太嘈杂了 |
[08:50] | Do you think it’s a ploy to draw us out? | 你觉得这是设计我们的圈套 |
[08:52] | I do. | 是的 |
[08:54] | I think that’s giving them too much credit. | 我觉得这是高看他们了 |
[08:55] | We’ll know more when we get eyes on those ships. | 等我们看到那些船时就知道了 |
[08:58] | Captain Meylan, notify the bridge | 梅朗舰长 通知舰桥 |
[08:59] | and get Sunshine that bearing. | 派阳光去那个方位侦察 |
[09:01] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[09:03] | Sooner or later, we gotta play our hand. | 我们迟早都要行动 |
[09:06] | Now’s as good a time as any. | 现在时机正好 |
[09:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | Look at you, running a warship. | 看看你 操控着一艘军舰 |
[09:24] | Three warships. | 三艘军舰 |
[09:27] | Believe me, it wasn’t my plan. | 相信我 我也没想这样 |
[09:29] | It’s really incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[09:31] | Not too long ago, all you cared about | 就在不久之前 你心心念念的还是 |
[09:33] | was being the first one to drive Jon Lambdin’s tractor. | 要第一个驾驶乔恩·兰丁的拖拉机呢 |
[09:39] | It was a nice tractor. | 那拖拉机很酷的 |
[09:46] | Mother, this is Sunshine transmitting via Hawklink. | 母舰 阳光正通过”鹰链”传送信息 |
[09:49] | Do you read? | 收到了吗 |
[09:50] | Loud and clear, Sunshine. | 通讯情况良好 阳光 |
[09:51] | Confirming secure point-to-point transmission. | 正在确认安全的点对点传输 |
[09:54] | Limit all further communication to Hawklink | 所有进一步的通讯将限制在”鹰链”内 |
[09:56] | in order to maintain EMCON condition Alpha. | 以维持电磁管制 |
[09:58] | We copy, Mother. | 收到 母舰 |
[09:59] | Razor, confirm all active radar systems off. | 剃刀 确认所有活动雷达系统关闭 |
[10:03] | Roger, Sunshine. Our nose is cold. | 收到 阳光 雷达关闭 |
[10:05] | Eyes peeled, Nolan. | 靠眼力了 诺兰 |
[10:06] | You see anything more than the top of a mast, | 你要是看到桅杆顶端之外的东西 |
[10:08] | – we’re too close. – Yes, sir. | -说明我们靠太近了 -是 长官 |
[10:11] | Passive radar feed coming in from the helo. | 直升机被动雷达信号反馈 |
[10:13] | System is triangulating now. | 开始三角定位 |
[10:15] | Waters are busy today. Can we get I.D.S? | 今天水面上很忙 能确认身份吗 |
[10:17] | Fishermen. | 渔民 |
[10:19] | I’ve worked these waters. | 我研究过这些水面 |
[10:22] | Hell of a lot of trouble for one damn ship. | 为了一艘该死的船搞出这么多麻烦 |
[10:24] | This plan of your sister’s… | 你姐姐的计划… |
[10:26] | Jesus, we can get out and… and swim | 老天 我们跳船游过去 |
[10:28] | faster than this, Christos. | 都比这快 克里斯托 |
[10:31] | Christos? | 克里斯托 |
[10:34] | Christos! | 克里斯托 |
[10:43] | God… | 老天 |
[10:53] | Multiple masts! 2 o’clock! | 发现多个桅杆 两点钟方向 |
[10:55] | Shit hot, kid. | 干得漂亮 孩子 |
[10:57] | Nathan James, | 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[10:58] | we got a possible target. | 发现可能目标 |
[11:00] | Moving in for visual confirmation. | 准备确认 |
[11:02] | We copy, Sunshine. Standing by. | 收到 阳光 随时待命 |
[11:04] | Nolan, we’re gonna pop up. Call it as you see it. | 诺兰 准备爬升 报告你看到的情况 |
[11:07] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[11:11] | Three warships, guns pointed outward. | 三艘军舰 炮口朝外 |
[11:14] | Starboard ship has a big wake. | 右舷船只有航迹 |
[11:16] | Port ship… no wake at all. | 左舷船只 没有航迹 |
[11:18] | Center ship, approximately 15 knots. | 中间船只 大约以十五节航速前进 |
[11:20] | Dropping down. | 下去了 |
[11:23] | Based on the wake of those ships, they’re doing this… | 根据这些船的航迹 他们… |
[11:27] | patrolling their quadrants, protecting the middle ship. | 开启了巡航模式 保护中间的船只 |
[11:30] | Classic NATO formation | 这是有重要物品在船上时 |
[11:31] | when traveling with a high value asset. | 会使用的典型的北约模式 |
[11:32] | The seeds… | 种子… |
[11:34] | – are on that middle ship. – Checks out. | -在中间那艘船上 -没错 |
[11:37] | We need to move forward as planned. | 我们应该按计划进行 |
[11:38] | Call back our helo, light up the radar, | 召回直升机 开启雷达 |
[11:40] | and draw the first ship out. | 把第一艘船引出来 |
[11:41] | I still think it’s a setup. | 我还是觉得这是圈套 |
[11:44] | It’s too perfect, exactly what we’d expect. | 一切都太完美 跟我们期望的一模一样 |
[11:47] | So the fact that nothing’s suspicious, makes it suspicious? | 所以无可疑之处反而变得可疑了 |
[11:49] | They made a lot of noise to draw us here. | 他们为了吸引我们来闹了不小的动静 |
[11:53] | I’m going with my gut, Mike. | 我决定跟着直觉走 迈克 |
[11:55] | We light up, it won’t be one ship coming after us, | 我们现身 追我们的就不是一艘 |
[11:57] | it’ll be all three. | 而是三艘都来了 |
[11:59] | You’re suggesting they’ll engage us | 你是说载着种子的那艘 |
[12:00] | with the seeds on one of those ship? | 也会向我们开火 |
[12:01] | I’m suggesting the seeds aren’t on any of those ships. | 我是说种子根本不在这三艘船上 |
[12:07] | How do we prove it? | 怎么证明 |
[12:13] | – Kennedy maneuver. – Kennedy maneuver. | -肯尼迪策略 -肯尼迪策略 |
[12:15] | – As in John F? – As in Chris Kennedy, call sign Talent. | -总统肯尼迪 -克里斯·肯尼迪 呼号天才 |
[12:18] | Warfare Tactics Instructor. | 战术指导员 |
[12:20] | – I remember her. – Heard she was still alive. | -我记得她 -听说她还活着 |
[12:22] | – She survived? No way. – Yeah, on a sub. | -她没死 不可能 -没错 在潜艇上 |
[12:24] | – That’s great. – You guys wanna… | -真好 -谁能给我 |
[12:26] | tell me about her maneuver? | 讲讲她这个策略 |
[12:31] | Copy that, Mother. | 收到 母舰 |
[12:33] | Razor, light up the radar. | 剃刀 启动雷达 |
[12:35] | Lighting her up. | 启动中 |
[12:38] | Nose is hot. | 已启动 |
[12:39] | Hellfire 1 safety is up and primed for launch. | 地狱火1号安全栓已解 准备发射 |
[12:43] | Hold on to your ponytail, Nolan. | 坐稳了 诺兰 |
[13:00] | They found us. It’s working. | 他们发现我们了 成功了 |
[13:03] | Helo’s been spotted. | 直升机被发现了 |
[13:04] | Greek ships just activated tactical radar. | 希腊战舰启动了战术雷达 |
[13:06] | Sunshine, ready a hellfire, | 阳光 准备地狱火 |
[13:08] | aim 2 degrees off the port bow of the center ship. | 瞄准中心战舰船首左舷两度以下位置 |
[13:10] | Roger, Mother. We’re going in fangs out. | 收到 母舰 准备进攻 |
[13:15] | Firing. | 发射 |
[13:32] | Break! Break! Break! | 避让 避让 避让 |
[13:37] | What the hell is Varvis doing? | 瓦维斯在干什么 |
[13:50] | Sunshine’s clear. | 阳光安全 |
[13:52] | The high value ship should’ve fallen back, | 重要船只应该撤退 |
[13:54] | let the other ships protect it. | 让其他战舰保护 |
[13:55] | Instead, it broke formation to engage the helo. | 但是 他却打破队形攻击了直升机 |
[13:57] | Which means that ain’t no high value ship. | 也就是说它不是重要船只 |
[14:00] | My compliments to Commander Kennedy. | 向肯尼迪指挥官致敬 |
[14:01] | But where are the seeds? | 但问题是种子在哪 |
[14:03] | Is it possible they could already be in Malta? | 有没有可能已经到马耳他了 |
[14:04] | No way he got there so fast. Vellek’s still at sea. | 没可能那么快 维列克肯定还在海上 |
[14:08] | So there’s a fourth ship. | 所以还有第四艘战舰 |
[14:11] | Smart move would be to keep the other three ships | 最聪明的就是躲在追击内森·詹姆斯号的 |
[14:13] | between it and the Nathan James. | 其他三艘战舰后面 |
[14:15] | If they assumed we’d close from the east, | 如果他们认为我们要从东面接近 |
[14:17] | we’ll find Vellek’s ship somewhere… here. | 那么维列克的船就应该在 这附近 |
[14:21] | Out of sight, but still in missile range of those ships. | 视程之外 但又保持在那些战舰的射程之内 |
[14:33] | Chandler saw through your trick, Stavros. | 钱德勒看破了你的计策 斯塔夫罗斯 |
[14:35] | He’s probably looking for my father’s ship as we speak. | 他可能已经在找我父亲的船了 |
[14:39] | Find the Nathan James and destroy her. | 找到内森·詹姆斯号 击沉它 |
[14:54] | Green, I need you in command on the bridge. | 格林 你去舰桥指挥 |
[14:56] | – Get us close to that fourth ship. – Aye, sir. | -找到第四艘战舰 -是 长官 |
[14:58] | Pretty soon, we’re gonna have three ships on our asses. | 很快就要有三艘战舰追上来了 |
[15:00] | Start pitching. | 想想办法 |
[15:02] | They gotta figure we’re headed west for the seed ship, | 他们会想我们要从西面接近携带种子的战舰 |
[15:05] | and they know we won’t find it without firing up our radar, | 他们也知道我们必须打开雷达才能做到 |
[15:08] | at least in short bursts. | 至少短时间打开 |
[15:09] | So… maybe that’s exactly what we should do. | 所以 我们也许正应该如此 |
[15:13] | What do you have in mind? | 你什么想法 |
[15:17] | The Meylan maneuver. | 梅朗策略 |
[15:31] | Green, Taylor, Kandie, | 格林 泰勒 坎迪 |
[15:32] | your objective is to pull | 你们的任务是 |
[15:33] | all three warships out of weapons range of the fourth. | 让三艘战舰脱离第四艘的射程 |
[15:37] | That means here, anything more than 30 miles away | 也就是说这里 只要距离我们认为的 |
[15:40] | from where we believe the target ship to be located. | 目标船只所在位置48公里外就行 |
[15:42] | – Assets in the area? – Fishing boats. | -区域内有可利用资源吗 -渔船 |
[15:44] | Some in use, others abandoned. | 有些在使用中 有些被废弃 |
[15:46] | Any vessel over 60 feet is gonna have | 任何超过18米的船 |
[15:47] | the same radar signature as Nathan James. | 都会有和内森·詹姆斯号一样的雷达信号 |
[15:50] | Find one, make the Greeks believe it’s us. | 找一只 让希腊人认为是我们 |
[15:52] | Draw them towards you, but then get the hell out of there. | 把他们引过去 然后撤离 |
[15:55] | You can reach us by encrypted radio, | 可以通过加密无线电联系我们 |
[15:56] | but we won’t be able to respond without compromising | 但是我们不能冒着暴露位置的风险回复 |
[15:58] | our position, so you’re on your own. | 所以你们得靠自己了 |
[16:01] | Miller, Burk, while Green is | 米勒 博克 在格林让三艘希腊战舰 |
[16:02] | keeping the three screening ships busy, | 瞎忙活的同时 |
[16:04] | Nathan James is gonna find that flag ship. | 内森·詹姆斯号会找到旗舰 |
[16:05] | And when they do, we need to be ready to board that vessel. | 到时候需要准备好登船 |
[16:08] | – Yes, ma’am. – Roger that. | -是的 长官 -收到 |
[16:14] | We’re the good guys. | 我们是正义的一方 |
[16:18] | We’re the good guys. | 我们是正义的一方 |
[16:21] | Here we go. | 出发 |
[16:45] | Commercial radar. | 商业雷达 |
[16:56] | 18 seconds. | 十八秒 |
[16:58] | Shutting it down. | 关闭中 |
[17:05] | We just lost the signal. | 我们刚刚失去了信号 |
[17:06] | So what? Half the boats out there have commercial radar. | 那又怎样 超过半数的船都装配有商业雷达 |
[17:09] | Even I know that. | 我都知道 |
[17:10] | Fishermen either have it on or off. | 渔民要么开着要么关掉 |
[17:12] | They don’t just switch it on for a few seconds. | 他们不会在短时间内频繁开关 |
[17:15] | – So it’s Nathan James? – It’s the right size. | -那是内森·詹姆斯号 -大小符合 |
[17:17] | They’re looking for your father’s ship. | 他们在找你父亲的船 |
[17:19] | We should move to intercept. | 我们应该前去拦截 |
[17:34] | All three contacts altering course. | 三个目标全部改变航向了 |
[17:37] | They took the bait. | 他们上钩了 |
[17:38] | Sunshine, this is Mother requesting a sitrep. | 阳光 这是母舰 要求报告情况 |
[17:40] | – Any sign of Vellek’s ship? – Roger, Mother. | -有无维列克所在船踪迹 -收到 母舰 |
[17:43] | Search grid zone Alpha one, negative contact. | 网状筛查阿尔法一区 没有发现 |
[17:47] | Copy. | 收到 |
[17:48] | Alpha one, zero contact. | 阿尔法一区 没有发现 |
[17:51] | Keep us updated. | 随时汇报 |
[17:53] | Helo’s searching a new grid. Set new course 2-9-0. | 直升机搜寻新区域 调整航向至2-9-0 |
[17:57] | Aye, ma’am. Coming to course 2-9-0. | 收到 长官 调整航向至2-9-0 |
[18:05] | Permission to enter the pilot house, ma’am? | 请求进入驾驶舱 长官 |
[18:08] | – Master Chief… – Ma’am… | -军士长… -长官… |
[18:12] | This ship is my home. | 这艘船是我的家 |
[18:15] | And if this is gonna be the battle of all battles, | 如果这一战是最终之战 |
[18:17] | I sure as hell don’t wanna be hearing about it | 我可不想听别人 |
[18:18] | ankle-deep in salt water. | 告诉我战况 |
[18:20] | Let me do my part. | 让我做我的工作 |
[18:24] | What I was going to say was, | 我刚刚是想说 |
[18:25] | you’re always welcome on my bridge. | 我的舰桥永远欢迎你 |
[18:34] | It’s been half an hour. Why haven’t we seen them yet? | 已经半个小时了 为什么还没有看到他们 |
[18:37] | We will have eyes on them soon. | 我们很快就会看到他们 |
[18:38] | We’re getting pulled away from my father’s ship. | 我们被调离了我父亲的船 |
[18:40] | Soon we’ll be out of range to defend him. | 很快我们就会超出能护卫他的范围 |
[18:43] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:44] | – What? – That’s just what Chandler wants. | -怎么 -这正是钱德勒希望的 |
[18:49] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[18:56] | Sir? | 长官 |
[19:00] | All three contacts are converging. | 三艘目标船只正在聚集 |
[19:03] | Those ships must be within | 这些船互相之间 |
[19:04] | a couple hundred yards of each other. | 应该只有几百米的距离 |
[19:06] | – Keep an eye on ’em. – Aye, sir. | -密切注意 -是 长官 |
[19:12] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[19:46] | Maroudiss, how much longer? | 马鲁迪斯 还要多久 |
[19:49] | Dr. Vellek, sir, An hour or two, at the most. | 维列克博士 先生 还有一到两个小时 |
[19:52] | I don’t have an hour or two, Maroudiss. | 我没有一到两个小时 马鲁迪斯 |
[19:53] | I have the greatest creation of humankind aboard this ship. | 人类最伟大的创造就在这艘船上 |
[19:56] | It’s the elixir of life, Maroudiss. | 这是生命的精华 马鲁迪斯 |
[19:58] | You got me sitting around like I’m poolside on a cruise ship. | 你让我坐在这里好像在度假一样 |
[20:00] | Apologies, sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[20:01] | But any faster, and we’ll be jeopardizing your safety. | 但是再快 就可能会危及您的安全 |
[20:21] | I’m worried about Dad, alone on that ship. | 我很担心父亲一人在那艘船上 |
[20:25] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[20:27] | I’m worried about that, too. | 这一点我也担心 |
[20:30] | Try not to. | 试着别担心了 |
[20:33] | He’ll be better soon. | 他很快会好的 |
[20:36] | We all will. | 我们都会 |
[20:38] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[20:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:04] | Enemy warship. | 发现敌舰 |
[21:06] | Bearing 306. | 方位306 |
[21:09] | Where the hell are the other two? | 另两艘死哪儿去了 |
[21:11] | She’s alone. | 只有一艘 |
[21:13] | Nathan James, Vulture team. Be advised… | 内森·詹姆斯号 秃鹫小队 注意 |
[21:16] | solo enemy warship heading east. | 一艘敌舰在朝东行驶 |
[21:18] | No other contacts in the area. | 附近没有其他战舰 |
[21:19] | The other two ships dropped to EMCON when the emitters merged. | 另两艘舰肯定在信号融合时进入了电磁管制 |
[21:22] | Which allowed them to peel off undetected. | 让他们可以在不被发现的情况下消失 |
[21:24] | They’re hunting us again. | 他们又在猎捕我们了 |
[21:25] | Only this time, we won’t see ’em coming. | 只是这一次 我们无法发现他们 |
[21:27] | Bridge, Captain. | 舰桥 我是舰长 |
[21:28] | Get watch standers to all radar stations, lookouts to the rails. | 让瞭望员进入雷达站 进行观察 |
[21:31] | Won’t be long till that ship figures it out | 那艘军舰很快会发现 |
[21:32] | and turns back to the others. | 然后掉头转向其他人 |
[21:34] | We gotta give the Nathan James a fighting chance. | 我们得给内森·詹姆斯号一个战斗的机会 |
[21:37] | I won’t make this decision for all of us. | 我不会替所有人做这个决定 |
[21:40] | I came to fight. | 我为了战斗才来的 |
[21:43] | Kandie? | 坎迪 |
[21:49] | Nathan James, Vulture team. | 内森·詹姆斯号 秃鹫小队 |
[21:50] | We’re gonna hang out for a bit, make your life a little easier. | 我们会多待一会儿 让你们轻松点 |
[21:52] | Give you one less warship to worry about. | 你们可以少操心一艘战舰 |
[22:02] | They’ll get it done. | 他们会搞定的 |
[22:07] | We got enough explosives in here to sink that S.O.B. | 我们有足够的炸药可以炸沉那狗娘养的 |
[22:10] | And we get one chance. | 但只有一次机会 |
[22:13] | One ship against the three of us? | 一艘船对抗我们三人 |
[22:16] | They’re outnumbered. | 我们数量占优 |
[22:34] | They’re almost in range. Are we done yet? | 他们差不多在范围内了 好了吗 |
[22:40] | Just about. | 差不多了 |
[22:46] | To remind us what we are working for. | 提醒我们为什么奋斗 |
[22:50] | Now we’re done. | 现在好了 |
[23:06] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[23:07] | Nathan James isn’t there. The radar was a trick. | 内森·詹姆斯号不在那里 雷达是个圈套 |
[23:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[23:15] | Enemy warship now at 1,600 meters. | 敌舰现在距离1600米 |
[23:18] | Let’s go fishing. | 我们开始吧 |
[23:21] | – Go on three. – One, two, three! | -数到三 -一 二 三 |
[24:20] | Now! | 现在 |
[24:37] | I’m picking up explosions in the water, sir. | 接受到水下爆炸 长官 |
[24:40] | Metal shearing. | 金属碎片掉落 |
[24:42] | And I have secondaries. | 还有后续掉落 |
[24:44] | One down. | 一艘搞定了 |
[24:48] | Vulture team just took out Alpha. | 秃鹫小队搞定了目标A |
[24:52] | That’s my boy. | 好样的 |
[25:00] | Wolf! | 狼 |
[25:07] | Green! Taylor’s down! | 格林 泰勒倒下了 |
[25:09] | He has a pulse. | 他还有脉搏 |
[25:11] | Hang on. | 撑住 |
[25:13] | Wolf. Wolf. Answer me. Wolf. | 狼 狼 回答我 狼 |
[25:22] | And here I thought you didn’t care. | 我还以为你不在乎 |
[25:31] | We’ve lost them. Demeter is gone. | 我们失去和他们的联系了 德墨特尔号没了 |
[25:44] | – Giorgio. – Nostos. Here? Now? | -乔治 -返乡 现在 此刻 |
[25:47] | Give it back. Give it back! I need it! | 还给我 还给我 我需要它 |
[25:49] | You need it. Dad needs it. | 你需要它 老爸需要它 |
[25:50] | It helps us, Giorgio. | 它对我们有帮助 乔治 |
[25:52] | This stuff doesn’t help you. It destroys you. | 这玩意儿不会帮你的 只会毁了你 |
[25:55] | This a weapon for our enemies. | 这是给敌人准备的武器 |
[26:00] | No, it’s a cure. It’ll save us. | 不 这是解药 可以拯救我们 |
[26:03] | From Malta, it will spread from plant to plant, | 从马耳他开始 它会在植物之间传播 |
[26:05] | all around the planet, | 传遍所有植物 |
[26:06] | until everyone is growing it and eating it. | 直到所有人都种它吃它 |
[26:09] | No, that is not right. | 不 这不对 |
[26:10] | That is not what Dad said. | 这不是爸爸说的 |
[26:14] | We can’t let ourselves turn into those… those… creatures. | 我们不能让自己变成这些 这些生物 |
[26:20] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[26:22] | Then we’ll all finally be at peace. | 然后我们终能归于平静 |
[26:25] | Sis, you can’t do this. I won’t let you. | 姐姐 你不能这么做 我不准你这么做 |
[26:29] | It’s already done. | 木已成舟 |
[26:33] | I’m tired of being angry. | 我厌倦了生气 |
[26:38] | Aren’t you? | 你没有吗 |
[27:03] | Bulldog, bearing 3-1-5! | 斗牛犬导弹来袭 方位3-1-5 |
[27:18] | Nathan James, Vulture Team. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是秃鹫小队 |
[27:20] | Be advised, small fishing vessel | 注意 小渔船已被 |
[27:22] | just destroyed by surface-to-surface missile. | 地对地导弹击毁 |
[27:24] | No way anyone survived. | 不可能有任何人存活 |
[27:26] | I have the coordinates on the Greek ship that fired. | 我有开火的希腊战舰的坐标 |
[27:28] | CIC, Bridge. | 战斗信息中心 舰桥 |
[27:29] | There’s a broadcast coming in over VHF. | 有广播从甚高频传进来 |
[27:32] | Put it through. | 接通它 |
[27:33] | You know where I am, | 你知道我在哪 |
[27:35] | but you’re afraid to come out of hiding. | 但你却不敢从躲藏处现身 |
[27:37] | I’m giving you a chance for a fair fight. | 我给你一次公平战斗的机会 |
[27:39] | Consider this a warning. Show your face, | 把这当做一次警告 露面 |
[27:42] | or I will continue killing civilians at random. | 否则我会继续随意杀死平民 |
[27:46] | And nobody hates putting innocent people in harm’s way | 没有人比美国海军更加讨厌 |
[27:50] | more than the U.S. Navy. | 伤害无辜的民众了 |
[27:52] | Except for maybe Nobody himself. | 除非是”无名小卒” |
[27:57] | Five minutes, Captain Chandler. | 你有五分钟 钱德勒舰长 |
[28:01] | There’s gotta be a dozen more fishing boats out there. | 那里肯定还有十几艘渔船 |
[28:18] | Sunshine still doesn’t have a visual on Vellek. | 阳光依然没有发现维列克 |
[28:21] | But we have coordinates on Lucia. | 但我们已经掌握了露西亚的坐标 |
[28:22] | We should break EMCON, take her out. | 我们应该打破电磁管制 把她干掉 |
[28:24] | There’s still a third ship out there. | 还有第三艘敌舰呢 |
[28:25] | We light up, | 一旦我们有动静 |
[28:26] | they see us, it blindsides us. | 会被他们看见 然后被打个措手不及 |
[28:27] | What choice do we have? We either fire on her | 还有其他办法吗 我们要么向她开火 |
[28:29] | or fire to protect the fishing boats. | 要么开火保护渔船 |
[28:30] | In three minutes, we’re made either way. | 三分钟后 我们肯定要选一种 |
[28:33] | Maroudiss! | 马鲁迪斯 |
[28:34] | Get on the good foot! Come on, man, move it! | 准备好 我们走 |
[28:37] | -Doctor… -I get it, man. I get it, man. | -博士 -我懂 我懂的 |
[28:38] | You’re between a rock and a hard place. | 我知道你左右为难 |
[28:40] | But remember what’s at stake, Maroudiss. | 但你要记住最要紧的是什么 马鲁迪斯 |
[28:41] | Lucia said 12 knots. | 露西亚说了最快十二节 |
[28:43] | Any faster will be jeopardizing… | 再快一丁点都会损害… |
[28:44] | I don’t give a damn what Lucia says! Hear me? | 我不管露西亚说了什么 听到没 |
[28:47] | “Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws | 苟利国家生死以 |
[28:49] | and asks no omen but his cause.” | 岂因祸福趋避之 |
[28:52] | I bought your damn navy. Now speed it the hell up | 我买下了你的海军 现在快给我加速 |
[28:55] | or else join the ranks of those already martyred. | 否则你马上就会成为一名烈士 |
[28:57] | Hear me? Let’s go! Malta or bust! | 听到没 出发 一定要去马耳他 |
[29:00] | Malta or bust! | 一定要去马耳他 |
[29:03] | OOD increase speed. All ahead full. | 值日官 加速 全速前进 |
[29:10] | Contact, 4 o’clock! | 有发现 四点钟方向 |
[29:12] | Mother, this is Sunshine. | 母舰 这里是阳光 |
[29:14] | We spotted smoke. It’s Vellek’s ship. | 我们看到了烟雾 是维列克的战舰 |
[29:16] | Roger, Sunshine. | 收到 阳光 |
[29:17] | Track him, but keep your distance. | 跟踪他 不过要保持距离 |
[29:18] | We’ll back you up as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快支援你 |
[29:20] | Lucia won’t take us on unless that third ship is close by. | 露西亚会找上我们那第三艘战舰肯定就在附近 |
[29:23] | My guess… it’s hiding among those fishing boats. | 我的猜测是 它就藏在那些渔船里 |
[29:26] | There’s three vessels in range. | 射程内有三艘船 |
[29:27] | Chief, can you hulltech ’em? | 军士长 你能确定对方的身份吗 |
[29:29] | Checking. | 正在查询 |
[29:31] | Negative, sir. | 不行 长官 |
[29:32] | We can’t fire until we know who they are. | 我们在知道他们的身份之前不能开火 |
[29:34] | We can if we use torpedoes. | 用鱼雷就可以 |
[29:38] | Set ’em to low-depth, fire on all three vessels. | 把鱼雷设置成低深度模式 朝三艘船开火 |
[29:40] | If they’re fishing boats, | 如果对方是渔船 |
[29:41] | the torpedoes’ll cruise right under ’em. | 鱼雷就会在正下方绕过他们 |
[29:44] | If they’re a warship, they go boom. | 如果对方是战舰 鱼雷就会引爆 |
[29:46] | ASW, ready three torpedoes, 30-foot ceiling. | 反潜部门 准备三发鱼雷 深度9米 |
[29:48] | Aye, sir. Torpedoes ready. | 是 长官 鱼雷准备就绪 |
[29:50] | Batteries release. | 开火 |
[30:22] | They’ve taken out Nereus. | 他们解决掉涅柔斯号了 |
[30:23] | Where the hell are they, Stavros? | 他们到底在哪 斯塔夫罗斯 |
[30:30] | You said when they fire, we’d see them. | 你说过 当他们开火时 我们能看到他们 |
[30:32] | They didn’t break EMCON. But if we can pinpoint | 他们没有打破电磁管制 但如果我们能查出 |
[30:36] | the torpedoes’ origination point… | 鱼雷的原点… |
[30:41] | We got her. We got Nathan James. | 找到了 我们找到内森·詹姆斯号了 |
[30:44] | Then kill her. | 那就干掉她 |
[30:46] | Vampire, vampire, vampire! | 警报 警报 警报 |
[30:47] | Missile inbound! Target is Nathan James! | 导弹来袭 目标是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[30:49] | Break EMCON. Set SPY to high power. | 结束电磁管制 监测雷达调到大功率 |
[30:51] | Target acquired. Calculating fire solution… | 已获取目标 正在计算火力控制 |
[30:53] | – Kill it. – Surface, aye. Engaging with birds. | -摧毁它 -水面作战系统明白 迎击 |
[31:01] | Nathan James has its hands full. | 内森·詹姆斯号分身乏术 |
[31:04] | And we’re running low on fuel. | 而且我们快没油了 |
[31:06] | We gotta slow this son of a bitch down. | 我们得开慢点 |
[31:08] | If the seeds are on that ship, we can’t lose her. | 如果种子在那艘船上 我们不能跟丢她 |
[31:11] | Razor, arm the hellfire. | 剃刀 装备导弹 |
[31:12] | Tally on target. Laser on. | 瞄准目标 开启激光指示器 |
[31:15] | Knock out those screws, Sunshine. | 击溃那帮混蛋吧 阳光 |
[31:19] | Hellfire has target locked. | 导弹已锁定目标 |
[31:21] | Firing in three, two… | 发射倒计时 三 二 |
[31:31] | Warrant! | 沃伦特 |
[31:34] | Mother, this is Sunshine. | 母舰 这里是阳光 |
[31:37] | We’re hit. We’re going down, | 我们被击中了 正在坠落 |
[31:39] | grid zone… Charlie two. | 位置 C-2区 |
[31:42] | High value ship still in play. | 敌方战舰还在活动 |
[31:44] | Sunshine, this is Mother. | 阳光 这里是母舰 |
[31:45] | Please say again. Your last was garbled. | 请再说一遍 上条信息混乱 |
[31:50] | Mother, do you read? | 母舰 收到请回答 |
[31:57] | You’re hit. Oh, God. | 你被击中了 天啊 |
[32:02] | We gotta get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这儿 |
[32:04] | Nolan, listen… | 诺兰 听着 |
[32:06] | I bank left, you jump right. | 我左倾飞行 你从右边跳出去 |
[32:09] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[32:11] | I won’t. | 我不会跳的 |
[32:13] | You gotta, Cupid. | 听话 丘比特 |
[32:16] | Yep. | 没错 |
[32:18] | Congratulations. That’s the one. | 恭喜你 就是它了 |
[32:21] | You got yourself a call sign. | 你有自己的呼号了 |
[32:24] | Now go. | 跳吧 |
[32:28] | Go. | 去啊 |
[32:41] | Target splashed. Helo’s in the water. | 击中目标 直升机已落水 |
[32:43] | Nice shooting. Now let’s get the hell out of here. | 干得漂亮 现在我们赶快离开这里 |
[32:50] | We just lost Hawklink. | 鹰链中断 |
[32:51] | Bulldogs inbound, track 61, 62. | 导弹来袭 轨迹61 62 |
[32:54] | Kill all inbound threats. Ready Salvo two and re-engage. | 全部摧毁 再发射两枚导弹还击 |
[32:56] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:23] | Get them, Stavros. Kill those bastards. | 干掉他们 丝塔夫罗斯 干掉那些混蛋 |
[33:25] | Look at you. You really wanna give up this feeling? | 你瞧你 你真的想放弃这种感觉吗 |
[33:31] | We’re eight birds from empty, sir. | 我们还剩8枚导弹 长官 |
[33:34] | We can’t fight them to a draw. | 我们不能和他们打成平手 |
[33:37] | Then we have to fight smarter. | 那我们得玩玩战术了 |
[33:40] | Ready two Bulldogs, launch chaff, | 准备两枚导弹 发射诱导弹 |
[33:42] | target Bravo from port and starboard. | 从左右舷定位目标B |
[33:44] | Yes, sir. Engaging. | 是 长官 正在启动 |
[33:57] | Drive it home, Chief, right down the middle. | 打吧 军士长 朝正中间打 |
[34:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:18] | Direct hit, sir. | 直接命中 长官 |
[34:19] | Lucia’s ship is smokin’ and sinkin’. | 露西亚的战舰正在下沉 |
[34:22] | Opa. | 漂亮 |
[34:25] | And our helo? | 我们的直升机呢 |
[35:09] | It’s okay. It’s okay, baby. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[35:15] | It’s gonna be fine. It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 你不会有事的 |
[35:19] | No, Giorgio! | 不 乔治 |
[35:20] | Look at me. Just hold on, okay? | 看着我 挺住 好吗 |
[35:22] | You need to hold on. You need to look at me. | 你要挺住 你看着我 |
[35:23] | Everything’s gonna be fine. I promise, okay? | 不会有事的 我保证 好吗 |
[35:25] | Just hold on. Just hold… just hold… | 你挺住 挺住 挺住 |
[35:27] | – No. No. – Lucia, tell Dad… | -不 不 -露西亚 告诉爸爸 |
[35:31] | that I-I tried. | 告诉他我努力过了 |
[35:33] | I know you did. You did. | 我知道 你努力过了 |
[35:36] | I… | 我 |
[35:38] | I fought. | 我战斗过了 |
[35:39] | You did. You did. | 没错 没错 |
[35:53] | No. | 不 |
[35:54] | Somebody, help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[35:55] | Somebody, help me, please! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[35:58] | Giorgio, please. Don’t… No. | 乔治 不要 不 |
[36:01] | Lucia, we have to go! | 露西亚 我们该走了 |
[36:04] | – No. No. No. – We have to go. | -不 不 不 -我们该走了 |
[36:05] | – No. No. No. – Lucia, we have to go. | -不 不 -露西亚 我们该走了 |
[36:08] | – No. – Come on, Lucia. | -不 -走吧 露西亚 |
[36:10] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[36:42] | Eagle in the water, 10 o’clock! | 目标在水面上 十点钟方向 |
[36:48] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[36:51] | Pull on her leg. Come on. | 把她的腿拉过来 快点 |
[36:53] | All right, now. 1, 2, 3. | 好了 一 二 三 |
[36:56] | – Support her neck. – Okay. Okay. | -撑住她的脖子 -好了 好了 |
[36:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:00] | You’re gonna be fine, Nolan. | 你不会有事的 诺兰 |
[37:01] | You’re gonna be fine. We got you. | 你不会有事的 有我们呢 |
[37:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:08] | Kath. | 凯思 |
[37:13] | This is Cobra, we got Nolan. | 这里是眼镜蛇小队 我们找到诺兰了 |
[37:14] | Sunshine and Razor? | 阳光和剃刀呢 |
[37:23] | Sunshine and Razor are KIA. | 阳光和剃刀阵亡了 |
[37:31] | There’s no sign of Vellek’s ship. | 没有找到维列克的船 |
[37:45] | We sank three ships today. | 我们击沉了三艘船 |
[37:48] | The most important one’s still out there. | 但是却漏掉了最重要的目标 |
[37:51] | This… | 这一块 |
[37:53] | is our new Area of Uncertainty. | 是新的不确定区域 |
[37:56] | Vellek could be anywhere in this zone. | 维列克可能在这片区域里的任何地方 |
[37:57] | With the helo gone and the fuel we have left, | 现在没有直升机 燃料也所剩无几 |
[38:00] | it’s gonna be tough to narrow it down. | 我们很难缩小搜索范围 |
[38:02] | We can’t even be sure that Vellek is still on his way to Malta. | 我们甚至都不知道维列克是不是还要去马耳他 |
[38:09] | We’ve got our work cut out for us. | 我们任务在身 |
[38:11] | We’ve done it before. We can do it again. | 以前能完成任务 现在也可以 |
[38:15] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[38:27] | This goddamned game. | 这个该死的游戏 |
[38:30] | I can see now why you left. | 我现在知道当初你为什么要走了 |
[38:58] | Giorgio’s gone. | 乔治死了 |
[39:01] | Did you hear what I said, Dad? | 你听到了吗 爸爸 |
[39:04] | Giorgio’s dead. | 乔治死了 |
[39:08] | The Nostos… | “返乡” |
[39:10] | I’m out of it. Do you have any? | 我用完了 你还有吗 |
[39:17] | Your son has died. | 你的儿子死了 |
[39:20] | You need to feel that. | 你得感受这种感觉 |
[39:23] | Christos can’t help you. | 克里斯托帮不了你 |
[39:25] | He’s been gone for years. | 他已经死了好几年了 |
[39:26] | And even dead, he cast a shadow over Giorgio and me. | 他就算死了也笼罩着我和乔治 |
[39:29] | And now Tom Chandler has killed your only son. | 现在汤姆·钱德勒杀死了你唯一的儿子 |
[39:33] | Giorgio died protecting me! He died protecting you! | 乔治为保护我而死 他为保护你而死 |
[39:40] | All Giorgio ever wanted to do was make you happy… | 乔治只想让你开心 |
[39:46] | and all you ever did was show him contempt. | 而你对他只有轻视 |
[39:52] | If you had just done what I said, | 如果你肯听我的 |
[39:54] | that ship would never have found you. | 那艘战舰永远都不会找到你 |
[39:56] | – Giorgio died for nothing. – No. | -乔治的死毫无意义 -不 |
[39:59] | No, not… not… not… not for nothing. | 不 不 不是毫无意义 |
[40:02] | Not for nothing, Lucia. For this. For this. | 不是毫无意义 露西亚 是为了这些 |
[40:05] | Soon, it will not only be the dead who know the end of war… | 很快就不只是死人能逃离战争了 |
[40:09] | but the living. | 活人也能 |
[40:11] | Enough with the philosophizing. | 别再扯这些空洞的话了 |
[40:12] | Giorgio was a hero. A hero. | 乔治是一个英雄 英雄 |
[40:18] | Was he? | 是吗 |
[40:20] | Of course he was. | 当然了 |
[40:36] | Here. | 给 |
[40:52] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[40:54] | when you have your drink, will Giorgio be with you? | 当你喝下这些东西时 乔治也会在你身边吗 |
[41:01] | Or is he useless to you, | 还是说在你的完美世界中 |
[41:03] | even in your perfect world? | 他依然是个废物 |