时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | One plant contains it all. | 全都在一株植物里 |
[00:07] | You really did it. | 你成功了 |
[00:09] | It’s gonna be a bumper crop. | 这植物的收成肯定会非常好 |
[00:11] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[00:13] | All of our warships are gone, Dad. | 战舰都被击沉了 爸爸 |
[00:15] | We can’t go to Malta. | 我们去不了马耳他了 |
[00:19] | Leningrad. | 圣彼得堡[列宁格勒] |
[00:22] | We can’t go there either. | 那里也去不了 |
[00:27] | September 1941. | 1941年9月 |
[00:28] | Hitler’s troops lay siege to Leningrad for 900 days | 列宁格勒被希特勒的部队围困了900天 |
[00:32] | of the blackest, most wretched misery in human history. | 那是人类历史上最黑暗最扭曲的一段岁月 |
[00:38] | Do you have any idea what happens to your body | 你知道饥饿会对你的身体产生 |
[00:39] | when starvation sets in? | 何种影响吗 |
[00:42] | It shrinks. | 你的身体会萎缩 |
[00:44] | Heart and lungs compress. | 心脏和肺部受到压缩 |
[00:46] | Eyes, testicles, ovaries | 眼睛 睾丸 卵巢 |
[00:48] | just shrivel up and wither away. | 也开始枯萎凋零 |
[00:50] | Your muscles devour themselves. | 肌肉开始蚕食自身 |
[00:52] | Temperature falls, you freeze. | 体温下降 你的身体会冻结 |
[00:55] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要跟我说这些 |
[00:58] | Nikolai Vavilov is why I’m telling you this, my daughter. | 那是因为尼古拉·瓦维洛夫 我的女儿 |
[01:01] | I’m telling you this because hidden in a bunker | 我说这些是因为在列宁格勒 |
[01:03] | barely 10 feet beneath that monstrous decay | 恐怖的腐蚀与堕落之下 |
[01:06] | and rot of existence in Leningrad was salvation, Lucia. | 仍有一个掩体中藏着救赎 露西亚 |
[01:11] | The world’s first global plant bank from Vavilov. | 瓦维洛夫留下的世界上第一个粮食库 |
[01:16] | 400,000 seeds, roots, vegetables, | 由科学 而非武器所保护的 |
[01:19] | protected not by guns but by science. | 40万种种子 根茎和蔬菜 |
[01:24] | By science. | 是科学 |
[01:26] | Yet even Vavilov’s devoted acolytes | 虽然瓦维洛夫虔诚的信徒 |
[01:29] | couldn’t beat the terror raging above them. | 无法抵抗在他们头上徘徊的恐怖 |
[01:31] | And finally they, | 但他们仍然 |
[01:33] | having never even touched one plant | 没有为了让自己免遭磨难 |
[01:37] | for their own escape from doom, | 而动过任何一株植物 |
[01:40] | also starved to death. | 最终全都饿死了 |
[01:42] | I’m telling you this because you’re my little girl, | 我说这些是因为你是我的女儿 |
[01:46] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:48] | And where Vavilov failed, | 瓦维洛夫虽然失败了 |
[01:50] | we will succeed in spreading salvation to the world | 我们却一定会成功地将救赎传遍世界 |
[01:52] | for the protection of its future, to protect your future. | 保护这个世界的未来 保护你的未来 |
[01:55] | Because right now, from every point on the globe, | 因为现在 全世界的飞机正从各个角落 |
[01:58] | planes are converging on Malta. | 赶往马耳他 |
[02:01] | And from there, we deliver our gift to the world. | 我们将在马耳他把我们的礼物送给全世界 |
[02:05] | Our gift to ourselves, Lucia. | 送给我们自己 露西亚 |
[02:18] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[02:23] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[02:28] | You can’t leave me now. We’re so close, son. | 你现在不能离开我 就快成功了 儿子 |
[02:35] | Please don’t go. | 请你别走 |
[02:39] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[02:46] | There are active ports in Syracuse and Tripoli. | 锡拉库扎和的黎波里还有可用港口 |
[02:50] | Benghazi, if he’s got the fuel. | 还有班加西 如果他有燃料的话 |
[02:53] | Vellek’s not a runner. | 维列克不会逃跑的 |
[02:54] | The Greek convoy’s rusting at the bottom of the Med. | 希腊舰队都沉没在地中海海底了 |
[02:57] | He can’t stay put either. | 他也不能原地不动 |
[02:58] | With a helo, he can get at least some of his product | 用直升机的话 他至少可以把他的产品 |
[03:00] | to just about anywhere in this area. | 投送到这片区域内的任何地方 |
[03:02] | If it’s planes he’s meeting, | 如果他在等的是飞机 |
[03:03] | we’ll need to focus on airfields. | 我们就需要注意机场了 |
[03:05] | Come in. | 进来 |
[03:07] | We have a navy blue from Commander Garnett. | 我们收到一份指挥官加内特发来的海军蓝电报 |
[03:15] | – That crazy son of a bitch. – What? | -这个疯子 -怎么了 |
[03:18] | Haifa Aegis Ashore picked up three planes inbound, | 海法的宙斯盾发现了三架飞机 |
[03:20] | headed for an airfield in Mdina. | 飞向麦迪纳的一个机场 |
[03:22] | Malta. | 马耳他 |
[03:24] | He knows we’re coming for him, and he’s still going to Malta. | 他知道我们在找他 还是要去马耳他 |
[04:29] | I, uh, pulled it off the RHIB. | 我从充气艇上摘下来的 |
[04:34] | Didn’t want to let it go to waste. | 不想让它浪费了 |
[04:49] | Ever notice how all the women here have names that end in “A”? | 你有注意到这里所有女人名字都以A结尾吗 |
[04:53] | What? | 什么 |
[04:54] | Kara, Alisha, Sasha, Azima. | 卡拉 阿莉莎 萨莎 阿齐马 |
[04:57] | – Andrea. – Commander Garnett. There you go. | -安德莉亚 -指挥官加内特 你看 |
[04:58] | – So what? – So don’t you think that’s a little strange? | -那又怎样 -你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[05:01] | I think that all of you are a little strange. | 我觉得你们所有人都有点奇怪 |
[05:05] | All right, kock it up. Captain’s got the floor. | 好了 别闹了 舰长来了 |
[05:08] | Listen up. We don’t have much time. | 听好了 我们时间不多 |
[05:10] | Here’s the plan… you’re gonna RHIB to Malta, | 计划是这样 你们坐充气艇去马耳他 |
[05:12] | landing in Valletta | 在瓦莱塔登陆 |
[05:13] | and approaching from the southwest. | 然后从西南面接近 |
[05:16] | The airstrip is 12 klicks inland, | 跑道在内陆12公里处 |
[05:18] | so you’re gonna need to find ground mobility. | 所以你们要寻找陆上交通工具 |
[05:21] | Vellek knows we’re on his ass, so he’s gonna work fast. | 维列克知道我们在找他 所以他会迅速行动 |
[05:24] | We don’t know exactly how he’s gonna deliver his product, | 我们还不确定他要怎样运送货物 |
[05:27] | but it’s gonna be packed for a quick hand-off. | 但肯定是打包好了迅速交接 |
[05:29] | We estimate the planes will beat you to Malta | 我们估计那些飞机会比你们 |
[05:31] | by about 10 minutes. | 早十分钟到马耳他 |
[05:32] | They’ll most likely be loaded and ready for takeoff | 你们到的时候 它们可能已经 |
[05:34] | by the time you land. | 装好货物准备起飞了 |
[05:36] | Meantime, Nathan James will continue | 同时 内森·詹姆斯号会继续 |
[05:38] | the search for Vellek’s ship, | 寻找维列克的战舰 |
[05:39] | But your job is to keep those planes | 但你们的任务是阻止 |
[05:41] | from taking off with the package. | 那些飞机带着货物起飞 |
[05:44] | You understand, you cannot let those planes get airborne, | 你们要明白 你们不能让飞机升空 |
[05:47] | at any cost. | 不惜任何代价 |
[05:51] | We’ve all seen what this drug can do… | 我们都见识过这种药的厉害 |
[05:54] | some of us firsthand. | 其中一些人亲身体验过 |
[05:56] | If Vellek’s Nostos-laced “Cure” gets out into the world, | 如果维列克那掺有”返乡”的”治愈种子”外流 |
[05:59] | there won’t be much humanity left to fight for. | 就不会有多少人性让我们为之奋战了 |
[06:29] | Nathan James, Vulture is in. | 内森·詹姆斯号 秃鹫小队进来了 |
[06:30] | Helo just took off. We are now in position on the tarmac. | 直升机刚起飞 我们目前在停机坪上 |
[06:34] | I can confirm visuals on two planes. | 看到了两架飞机 |
[06:36] | Three hostiles loading crates. British and Russian crews. | 三名敌人正在装箱 英国人和俄罗斯人 |
[06:38] | Roger, Vulture. Don’t start blowing shit up | 收到 秃鹫 在知道箱子里是什么之前 |
[06:41] | till we know what’s in those crates. | 先别炸了他们 |
[06:42] | We still need those progenitor seeds. | 我们还需要那些古老的种子 |
[06:44] | Copy. Vulture, on me. | 收到 秃鹫小队 跟我走 |
[06:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:56] | Oh. Easy now, Baldie. | 别动 秃头 |
[06:59] | Hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[07:33] | No rust. | 没有赤锈病 |
[07:34] | Still, hardly enough plants to feed a country quickly. | 植物的量未必够迅速养活一个国家 |
[07:38] | And no seeds. Let’s open the rest. | 而且没有种子 我们把其他的也打开吧 |
[07:43] | Got it? | 好了吗 |
[07:46] | Drop ’em. | 放下 |
[07:48] | Easy, easy. | 别动 别动 |
[07:59] | Sniper! Uhh! | 狙击手 |
[08:02] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[08:12] | Mother, we got troops in contact. | 母舰 我们与人交火了 |
[08:13] | Be advised, we have one eagle wounded! | 请注意 有人受伤了 |
[08:15] | Status unknown! | 受伤情况未知 |
[08:16] | We are taking sniper fire from the tower! | 狙击手从瞭望塔上射击 |
[08:18] | Divert from search pattern. | 转换到搜寻模式 |
[08:19] | – Set course for Malta. Flank speed. – Aye, sir. | -设定航向马耳他 全速前进 -明白 |
[08:22] | Any other ships in the area? | 这一区域内有任何其他船只吗 |
[08:23] | Showing five unidentified vessels. | 显示有五艘无法识别的小船 |
[08:25] | No distinctive signatures. | 没有明显特征 |
[08:26] | The Americans found the airfield. | 美国人发现了飞机场 |
[08:28] | – Then the ship must be close. Find it! – Yes, ma’am. | -那船一定在附近 找到它 -是 |
[08:33] | Something else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[08:51] | Christos! | 克里斯托 |
[08:55] | Christos. | 克里斯托 |
[08:57] | Christos. | 克里斯托 |
[08:59] | Look, you gotta… | 听着 你要 |
[09:01] | Aw, man. | 天呐 |
[09:03] | Stop it, man. Stop disappearing on me. | 停下 别再消失了 |
[09:05] | I need you here. Here! Here! | 我需要你在这 在这 在这 |
[09:09] | We need to finish what we started. | 我们需要完成我们在做的事 |
[09:11] | I know. I know. I know. I will. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 我会的 |
[09:13] | I will. I know we’re close. I know we’re just… | 我会的 我知道我们接近了 我知道我们 |
[09:15] | we’re just so close. | 我们真的很接近了 |
[09:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:22] | Oh, man, you gotta… | 你得 |
[09:26] | Stay with me. | 待在我身边 |
[09:43] | I’m going in for him! | 我去他那边 |
[09:44] | No. That sniper’s just waiting for us to move! | 不行 狙击手正等着我们移动呢 |
[09:46] | Plus, we don’t know what the hell they got behind that truck! | 还有我们不知道那卡车后面到底有什么 |
[09:48] | Hey, you either cover me or you don’t! | 你要么掩护我要么什么都别管 |
[09:50] | The second you move your white ass, | 你一动你的白屁股 |
[09:51] | – they gonna take him out! – On three! | -他们就会杀了他 -我数三下 |
[09:52] | – One! Two! – I swear to God, Danny! | -一 二 -我对天发誓 丹尼 |
[09:54] | – Three! – God! Damn it! | -三 -上帝 该死 |
[10:02] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[10:15] | Come on! | 起来 |
[10:21] | Green! | 格林 |
[10:45] | No, no, take Miller first! | 不 不 先去看米勒 |
[10:46] | You lost your voting rights, man! | 你没得选 |
[10:55] | Keep looking for the seeds! | 继续找种子 |
[11:16] | Be advised, | 注意 |
[11:17] | sniper is neutralized, but we’re still taking fire. | 狙击手已经干掉了 但我们还在交火 |
[11:19] | Miller and Green are secure, but down hard. | 米勒和格林暂时安全 但伤情不轻 |
[11:22] | We need to get them exfil, ASAP! | 需要立刻撤离 |
[11:24] | Do you have the seeds? | 找到种子了吗 |
[11:25] | Negative. No sign of the progenitor. | 没有 没看到那古老的种子 |
[11:28] | All of the crates are carrying plants covered in insects. | 这些箱子里装的都是爬满昆虫的植物 |
[11:31] | He’s spreading the Nostos the same way | 他想像赤锈病一样 |
[11:33] | the Red Rust spread, through leaf-eating insects. | 通过食叶昆虫传播”返乡” |
[11:35] | That’s why there’s only a few plants in each crate. | 所以每个箱子里才只有几株植物 |
[11:39] | They’re just food to infect the bugs. | 那是给虫子吃好传染上”返乡”的食物 |
[11:42] | Vulture Team, the bugs are the vector. | 秃鹫小队 虫子就是媒介 |
[11:44] | I say again, the bugs are the vector for the Nostos. | 重复 虫子就是”返乡”的媒介 |
[11:47] | You need to destroy those crates. | 你们得毁掉那些箱子 |
[11:52] | Don’t let any bugs get off that plane! They all must burn! | 别让那些虫子下飞机 得烧了他们 |
[11:56] | Torch those planes! Burn it all! Burn it all now! | 把飞机烧了 烧光它们 |
[12:23] | One plane down. | 一架飞机解决 |
[12:24] | Contents burning. | 烧得欢着呢 |
[12:33] | Second plane’s crippled. | 第二架飞机飞不起来了 |
[12:34] | I can’t blow the package until I get these guys outta here. | 不把伤员转移我没办法烧掉它 |
[12:46] | You believe this guy, Danny? | 你敢信 丹尼 |
[12:48] | Acting like he ain’t never been shot before. | 这家伙搞的像是没中过枪一样 |
[12:50] | I haven’t. | 我是没中过枪 |
[12:51] | – What a rook. – I know. | -真强 -是啊 |
[12:54] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[12:57] | Stay with me. | 撑住 |
[12:58] | It’s okay. Come on. This ain’t nothin’. | 不会有事的 不是什么事 |
[13:01] | This ain’t nothin’, right? | 不是什么事 对吗 |
[13:02] | Come on, Miller. | 撑住 米勒 |
[13:10] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:13] | There’s a third plane! | 还有第三架飞机 |
[13:15] | I say again, a third plane on the north runway! | 重复 北边跑道上还有第三架飞机 |
[13:18] | I do not have a line to take target. | 我解决不了它 |
[13:23] | – Go. – No. | -去吧 -不 |
[13:26] | – If that plane takes off… – I said I’m not leaving you, man! | -如果让那飞机起飞 -我说了我不走 |
[13:33] | Mother, Burk. Enemy aircraft taking off. | 母舰 博克 敌方飞机正在起飞 |
[13:36] | Facing 0-1-3. Marking with laser. | 方向0-1-3 正用激光引导 |
[13:39] | Request immediate fire support. | 请求火力支援 |
[13:41] | Soon as we engage, we’ll give away our position. | 一旦开火 我们的位置就暴露了 |
[13:43] | If we lose that plane, Mike… | 如果让那飞机离开 迈克 |
[13:45] | What choice do we have? | 我们没得选 |
[13:52] | Mother, maintaining laser lock on enemy target. | 母舰 还在引导目标 |
[13:56] | – OOD, set General Quarters. – Aye, sir. | -值日官 一级战备 -是 长官 |
[14:00] | General Quarters, General Quarters. | 一级战备 一级战备 |
[14:01] | All hands, man your battle stations. | 全员各就各位 |
[14:01] | CIC, Bridge. | 战斗信息中心 这里是舰桥 |
[14:02] | Engage target. Prepare countermeasures. | 对目标开火 准备应对方案 |
[14:08] | I have target lock from laser. | 激光已锁定目标 |
[14:12] | Fire. | 开火 |
[14:44] | – What’s going on? – The Americans fired a missile. | -怎么了 -美国佬发射了导弹 |
[14:46] | And the planes, are they still… | 飞机呢 飞机都… |
[14:47] | All the planes have been destroyed. | 飞机都被摧毁了 |
[14:48] | But we have a lock on Nathan James’ position. | 但我们锁定了内森·詹姆斯号的位置 |
[14:53] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[14:56] | Vampire! Vampire! Vampire! | 警报 警报 警报 |
[14:57] | Missile inbound, track 63. | 导弹袭来 路线63 |
[14:59] | MSS, TAO. Kill track with birds. | 多光谱扫描仪 作战官 发射导弹拦截 |
[15:01] | MSS aye, killing track 63 with birds. | 多光谱扫描仪 攻击轨迹63 |
[15:21] | – Enough! – Don’t tell me how to fight the ship! | -够了 -别指挥我怎么作战 |
[15:23] | Keep lobbing missiles like that, | 你继续发射导弹 |
[15:24] | and they’re gonna knock them down every time! | 他们每一次都能把它击落 |
[15:26] | They’re low on missiles. They have to be! | 他们导弹不多了 肯定是这样 |
[15:27] | So are we! | 我们也不多了 |
[15:28] | They’re not gonna shoot at us while we have the seeds. | 只要我们还有种子 他们就不会朝我们开火 |
[15:30] | Use the damn advantage and charge them! | 利用这个优势 超他们冲过去 |
[15:33] | Charge them! | 冲过去 |
[15:36] | I’ve got a lock on Vellek’s ship. | 锁定维列克的船了 |
[15:40] | Heading straight for us. | 正朝我们开来 |
[15:40] | 目标船只 九头蛇级 | |
[15:41] | They’re tired of missing. | 他们不想再躲躲藏藏了 |
[15:42] | Lucia wants a fistfight. | 露西亚想来一场正面战 |
[15:44] | She knows we can’t fire back. | 她知道我们不能回击 |
[15:45] | Might as well get within potato range. | 不如干脆冲脸上来 |
[15:47] | Gator, set course for Linosa. | 领航员 调整航向去利诺萨岛 |
[15:49] | We need the island cover. | 我们需要这座岛作掩护 |
[15:50] | Hardly a fair fight. We can’t fire. | 打起来对我们可不公平 我们不能回击 |
[15:53] | So we knock the fight out of them. | 那就让他们也不能打 |
[15:57] | Let them chase us around the island. | 让他们绕着岛来追我们 |
[15:59] | But drop a couple operators in a zodiac right in her path. | 在她的航线上放几个人 |
[16:02] | Board and cripple that ship. | 找机会登船 在船上搞破坏 |
[16:04] | Nathan James can then come out of cover and take control | 找到种子后 内森·詹姆斯号就可以出现 |
[16:06] | while we find the seeds. | 掌控大局了 |
[16:08] | We still have to exfil our operators. | 我们还得把人接回来 |
[16:09] | – From the sound of it, they’re not in any shape… – I’ll go. | -听起来他们没办法 -我去 |
[16:12] | It’s personal for Lucia. | 这是我跟露西亚的私人恩怨 |
[16:14] | They have the seeds. She wants me. | 他们有种子 而她想要我 |
[16:19] | If I fail, | 如果我失败了 |
[16:20] | Nathan James lives to fight another day. | 内森·詹姆斯号还能再战斗下去 |
[16:23] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你去 |
[16:25] | It’s personal for me, too. | 这也是我的私人恩怨 |
[16:38] | Dad, that’s just distilled Nostos for plants. | 父亲 那是蒸馏过给植物用的”返乡” |
[16:40] | It’ll mellow you out, | 那东西能带给你一时的轻松 |
[16:41] | but it won’t bring Christos back. | 可它不能让克里斯托回来 |
[16:44] | What did you do with it? | 你把它弄哪去了 |
[16:44] | What did you do with my damn stash? | 我的存货 你把它弄哪去了 |
[16:46] | I dumped it. | 我扔掉了 |
[16:48] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:49] | I need you sharp. You’re a junkie, | 我需要你保持清醒 你是个瘾君子 |
[16:52] | and your recklessness got Giorgio killed. | 你的莽撞害死了乔治 |
[16:54] | And now you want the rest of us to join him. | 而现在你会把我们全都害死 |
[16:57] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不能让这种情况发生 |
[16:59] | From now on, we do this my way or… | 从现在起 按照我的方法做 不然 |
[17:16] | I’m not angry at you, Dad. | 我不生你的气 爸爸 |
[17:19] | Not anymore. | 不会再生气了 |
[17:20] | Anger won’t bring my brothers back. | 愤怒不能让我的兄弟死而复生 |
[17:26] | Christos, stop her. | 克里斯托 阻止她 |
[17:28] | He doesn’t leave the lab. | 别让他离开实验室 |
[17:32] | Christos. | 克里斯托 |
[17:34] | Christos. | 克里斯托 |
[17:37] | Christos? | 克里斯托 |
[17:39] | Christos? | 克里斯托 |
[17:42] | Christos… | 克里斯托 |
[17:46] | Nathan James will maintain position behind the island. | 内森·詹姆斯号会藏在岛后 |
[17:49] | First, you’ll need to burn the ship’s radar | 首先 你得废了冷却系统 |
[17:50] | by crippling its cooling mechanism. | 从而搞掉船上的雷达 |
[17:52] | Cooling skid’s in the engine room. Got it. | 冷却系统在总控室 明白 |
[17:54] | When it goes, you’ll have a couple minutes | 之后 在雷达系统自动关闭前 |
[17:56] | before the radar systems auto-shutdown from the heat. | 你有几分钟时间 |
[17:59] | – No radar, no targeting. – Understood. | -没有雷达 就无法瞄准 -明白 |
[18:01] | Compromising the engine’s reduction gear | 破坏引擎的减速装置 |
[18:03] | will grind the ship’s propulsion to a halt. | 可以让船失去推进力 |
[18:06] | It’s usually padlocked. | 它通常会被锁上 |
[18:07] | All you gotta do is gum up the works. | 你们要做的就是打砸一切 |
[18:08] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[18:10] | Now we won’t make a move until we know you guys are DIW. | 直到你们停下了 我们才会采取行动 |
[18:12] | So if anything goes south, bail, | 一旦出了什么事 立刻跳船 |
[18:15] | and we will come around and we will pick you up… | 我们会马上把你们接走 |
[18:16] | Captain. We got it. | 舰长 我们知道了 |
[18:21] | Yeah. I can see that. | 是啊 我看出来了 |
[18:24] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[18:39] | Gator, how we doing? | 领航员 怎么样了 |
[18:41] | We’re on the lee side of Linosa, Master Chief. | 我们处于利诺萨岛的下风处 军士长 |
[18:43] | Vellek’s ship is bearing 125 degrees | 维列克的船在125度角的方向 |
[18:45] | and approximately 20 knots. | 速度约为20节 |
[18:54] | They’re rounding the island for cover. | 他们在绕着岛找庇护 |
[18:55] | Okay, all ahead full. | 好 全速推进 |
[18:56] | Negative. I’m going to slow down. | 不行 我要速度慢下来 |
[18:57] | I want to see what’s around that turn. | 我要看清楚那里有什么 |
[18:59] | All ahead, 2/3. | 三分之二动力前进 |
[19:05] | Vellek’s props are decreasing speed. | 维列克的军舰在减速 |
[19:07] | Slower is good. Hooking a ship at night’s hard enough. | 慢点是好事儿 大晚上的钩船已经够难了 |
[19:10] | Don’t want to try it at 30 knots. | 速度30节就更别想了 |
[19:14] | Crossing the interception point. Zodiac is there. | 敌舰正在经过拦截点 冲锋舟在那里 |
[19:19] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[20:18] | General Quarters. | 一级战备状态 |
[20:19] | Means they’re closing in on Nathan James. | 也就是说他们接近内森·詹姆斯号了 |
[20:20] | We got 10 minutes. | 我们有十分钟 |
[20:21] | An entire Greek ship against the two of us. | 我们要对付整艘希腊战舰 |
[20:23] | They won’t know what hit ’em. | 他们不会知道是谁动的手 |
[20:34] | There’s gotta be some somewhere. | 肯定有哪里还有存货 |
[20:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:05] | That’s not gonna work. There’s not enough. | 这不行 这行不通 |
[21:25] | Come on, Christos. | 拜托 克里斯托 |
[22:03] | Cooling’s down. | 冷却系统搞定了 |
[22:04] | Weapons are FUBAR. Heading for Vellek’s lab. | 武器系统已解决 前往维列克的实验室 |
[22:06] | I’ll meet you there. | 你先走 |
[22:54] | Triton’s dead in the water, ma’am. | 海王星号抛锚了 长官 |
[22:59] | Bridge, CIC. | 舰桥 战斗信息中心 |
[23:01] | Roger that, CIC. | 收到 战斗信息中心 |
[23:03] | Vellek’s lost propulsion. | 维列克失去推进力了 |
[23:05] | I’d say that’s the cue from Chandler. | 这是钱德勒的信号 |
[23:07] | OOD, get us out from behind this island. | 值日官 我们出去 |
[23:10] | Head straight for that Greek Destroyer. | 径直驶向那艘希腊驱逐舰 |
[23:11] | All ahead full. | 全速前进 |
[23:12] | Aye, sir. Helm, all ahead full. | 是 长官 舵手 全速前进 |
[23:14] | All ahead full, aye. | 全速前进 明白 |
[24:01] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:03] | It means we’re blind. We cannot target. | 意思是我们瞎了 无法瞄准 |
[24:07] | Fire manually. | 手动开火 |
[24:08] | Send a missile. Send 20! | 发射导弹 都发出去 |
[24:09] | If we fire without cooling, the launchers will warp, | 如果不冷却就开火 发射器会闭合 |
[24:11] | and we’ll be trapped inside a floating 10,000-ton bomb! | 我们就会被困在浮动的万吨当量炸弹里 |
[24:16] | Captain, what are the odds | 舰长 这么多的 |
[24:17] | of this number of catastrophic system failures | 灾难性故障同时发生的可能性 |
[24:20] | happening all at once? | 有多大 |
[24:21] | A million to one. | 百万分之一 |
[24:25] | The Americans. | 美国人 |
[24:27] | They’re already here. | 他们已经到了 |
[25:34] | Christos. They’re coming for us. | 克里斯托 他们来找我们了 |
[25:38] | We have to leave, son. | 我们得走了 儿子 |
[25:43] | Christos? We gotta go, man. Where are you? | 克里斯托 我们得走了 你在哪 |
[25:45] | Right here, Dad. | 就在你身后 爸爸 |
[26:02] | The seeds. Where are they? | 那些种子 它们在哪 |
[26:04] | My son… | 儿子 |
[26:05] | It’s over, Vellek, | 都结束了 维列克 |
[26:07] | but you can still redeem yourself. | 但你还有自我救赎的机会 |
[26:08] | You can redeem your family. | 为你的家庭救赎 |
[26:10] | Give us the formula for the cure without the Nostos. | 把不掺有”返乡”的解药配方交出来 |
[26:13] | Feed the world. | 给世界提供食物 |
[26:17] | A random act of violence. | 偶然的暴力行为 |
[26:21] | That’s what they called it when my son was beaten to death. | 这是他们对我儿子被活生生打死所下的结论 |
[26:25] | Then the virus came, and “Random” Became “Constant.” | 之后病毒席卷全球 “偶然”成了”常态” |
[26:28] | Man’s real nature, his conscience, | 人类真实的本性 人类的良知 |
[26:30] | his compassion, went to sleep. | 人类的同情心 都沉睡了 |
[26:33] | Smothered by his addiction to violence. | 被人类对暴力的嗜好抑制住了 |
[26:37] | I offered a way back. | 我给了他们一条回头路 |
[26:38] | It wasn’t a way back. It was a way out. | 那不是回头路 是出路 |
[26:41] | You have a formula. You have the seeds. | 你有配方 有种子 |
[26:43] | – Whatever you’ve done… – Cannot be undone. | -不管你做了什么 -都无法挽回了 |
[26:54] | What’s gone is gone. | 覆水难收 |
[27:06] | Go! Get Vellek! I’ll find the seeds! | 快去 追上维列克 我来找种子 |
[27:56] | BM3, what’s the first order you get when you take the helm? | 三等兵 你操航收到的第一条命令是什么 |
[27:58] | – Don’t crash the ship, sir. – I want you to belay that order. | -不要撞船 长官 -忘记这条命令 |
[28:00] | You do whatever it takes, | 不惜一切代价 |
[28:01] | but get us alongside that enemy ship as hard as you can. | 让我们靠近敌舰 越近越好 |
[28:04] | Aye aye, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[28:05] | OOD, bring us in at target angle 170. | 值日官 以170度角靠近目标 |
[28:08] | I want that ship to need a cigarette after this. | 我要那条战舰事后怀疑人生 |
[28:10] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:12] | Master Chief, no way Vulture team gets back in time. | 军士长 秃鹫小队不可能及时回来 |
[28:15] | And they’re beat to hell. | 他们已经打了一场恶仗了 |
[28:17] | I need a boarding party. | 我需要一支登舰小队 |
[28:24] | Attention, all hands. This is your Master Chief. | 全体船员注意 我是军士长 |
[28:26] | At this very moment, our ship’s most capable operators | 此时此刻 我们舰上最厉害的人员 |
[28:28] | are making their way back from one hell of a fight. | 正在从一场艰苦卓绝的战斗中撤退 |
[28:30] | But we’re not done here. | 但我们不能袖手旁观 |
[28:31] | Our Captain needs volunteers to join him | 我们的舰长需要一批志愿者 |
[28:34] | in boarding the enemy ship and bringing Cooper, | 和他一起登上敌舰 把库珀 |
[28:36] | Captain Chandler, and those seeds back in one piece. | 钱德勒舰长和那些种子完好无损地带回来 |
[28:38] | Anyone willing to lay their lives on the line, | 愿意冒生命危险加入的 |
[28:40] | muster in the Helo bay in five minutes. | 五分钟后 直升机库集合 |
[28:43] | That is all. | 以上 |
[28:54] | They won’t shoot. They can’t. | 他们不会开火的 他们不能 |
[28:55] | No, they’re going to try to board us. | 没错 他们是想登舰 |
[29:02] | – Where are you going?! – To clean up your family’s mess. | -你要去哪儿 -去收拾你们家的烂摊子 |
[29:25] | 50 cal and two 40s, Captain. | 一支.50和两支.40 舰长 |
[29:26] | All right, they showed us theirs. Let’s show ’em ours. | 很好 他们亮出了底牌 该我们了 |
[29:28] | XO, prepare to pound ’em. | 大副 准备痛击他们 |
[29:30] | Get Commander Green up here. I need her eyes. | 叫格林少校过来 我需要她 |
[29:32] | Granderson, you’ve got combat. | 葛兰德森 你来指挥 |
[29:34] | Work the cut-out zones of Triton’s crew-served weapons. | 计算海王星号武器的射击区域 |
[29:36] | – And send Commander Green up to the bridge. – Yes, sir. | -让格林少校到舰桥来 -是 长官 |
[29:54] | Commander, do your thing! | 少校 动手吧 |
[29:56] | Aye, sir! | 是 长官 |
[30:03] | Let’s hope I still got it. | 但愿我宝刀未老 |
[30:22] | Joe, let’s get that team moving! | 乔 小分队可以出发了 |
[30:23] | Sir! Permission to join the boarding party. | 长官 请求加入登舰小队 |
[30:27] | Move! | 走 |
[30:42] | Shift your rudder! | 调整船舵 |
[30:44] | Shift your rudder! | 调整船舵 |
[30:46] | Shift my rudder, aye! | 调整船舵 收到 |
[31:06] | Gunner’s down! | 机枪手受伤 |
[31:24] | Yep, still got it. | 没错 宝刀未老 |
[31:55] | Ready, team? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:00] | Now! Port engine ahead 2/3! | 现在 左舷引擎三分之二动力向前 |
[32:02] | Starboard engine back 2/3! | 右舷引擎三分之二动力向后 |
[32:06] | Brace! Brace! Brace! | 准备 准备 准备 |
[32:24] | Go! Go! Go! Move! Move! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[32:30] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[33:00] | Bitch! Finish her! | 贱人 杀了她 |
[33:55] | I shot double “Expert” at the Academy. | 我在军校可是特等射击手 |
[33:57] | No one ever asked. | 虽然没人问过 |
[34:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:28] | Vellek! | 维列克 |
[34:32] | Hell of a view, man. | 景色不错吧 |
[34:40] | The mighty Tom Chandler, down on one knee. | 不可一世的汤姆·钱德勒 单膝下跪 |
[34:43] | I’m swooning. | 我很高兴 |
[34:44] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[34:48] | I thought this family didn’t believe in violence. | 我以为你们家不使用暴力 |
[34:51] | We’re only human. | 我们也是人 |
[34:56] | This one’s for Giorgio. | 这是为了乔治 |
[35:04] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[35:10] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[35:11] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[35:25] | This world… | 这个世界 |
[35:26] | Somewhere, this world is good. | 在某些地方 这个世界是美好的 |
[35:36] | Step away from the edge, Vellek. | 回来 维列克 |
[35:40] | I offered a cure, man. | 我提供了解药 |
[35:42] | A real and final cure for the sickness in us all. | 治疗人类的最终解药 |
[35:47] | You of all people should know about that… | 在所有人中 你最该明白 |
[35:49] | what you’ve seen, what you’ve done. | 你的所见 你的所为 |
[35:51] | You need what I’m offering more than anybody. | 你比任何人都更需要我提供的东西 |
[35:53] | You’re right, Doctor. | 你是对的 博士 |
[35:55] | I have seen the worst in people, | 我见过人性之丑恶 |
[35:58] | the worst in myself. | 我自己的丑恶一面 |
[36:01] | But I’ve also seen strength in others that you wouldn’t believe, | 但我也曾见过他人有你不会相信的力量 |
[36:05] | and kindness that would bring you to tears. | 和会让你潸然泪下的善良 |
[36:09] | That was beautiful, man. | 听起来不错 |
[36:10] | I can clearly see why people follow you. | 看得出为什么人们要跟随你 |
[36:12] | But you are the one-eyed king. | 但你一叶障目 |
[36:13] | I offer you peace, you choose war. | 我提议和平 你选择战争 |
[36:16] | Peace at the cost of free will? | 以自由意志为代价的和平 |
[36:19] | I’ll take war anytime. | 我情愿选择战争 |
[36:23] | “We the people”… addicted to your darkness. | “我们人民” 沉迷于你的黑暗面 |
[36:27] | Being human isn’t about cutting out the darkness. | 生而为人并不为删除黑暗 |
[36:31] | It’s about fighting, | 而是抗争 |
[36:33] | every day, to find the light! | 每一天 以寻找光明 |
[36:44] | No, Captain. | 不 船长 |
[36:48] | You don’t have to fight to find the light. | 寻找光明不需要抗争 |
[36:51] | Give the world another chance. | 再给世界一个机会 |
[36:54] | See the good for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[36:56] | The people still need you. | 这些人仍然需要你 |
[36:58] | We have the seeds, but we need your science. | 我们有种子 但我们也需要你的研究 |
[37:05] | I appreciate the invite, man. | 谢谢邀请 |
[37:12] | But there’s Heaven. | 但天堂在那里 |
[37:17] | And I gotta go. | 我要去了 |
[37:55] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[38:03] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[38:08] | You saved the world again. | 你又拯救了世界 |
[38:15] | Easy day. | 轻松的一天 |
[38:31] | We have the seeds. They look good. | 我们拿到了种子 看上去不错 |
[38:34] | We salvaged what we could of Vellek’s research, | 我们尽力抢救了维列克的研究成果 |
[38:37] | got our hands on some cured plants that are Nostos free, | 拿到了没有沾染”返乡”的已治愈植物 |
[38:40] | and plenty of bugs. | 和很多虫子 |
[38:44] | Doc Rios figures we can spread that cure around the world | 里欧斯医生觉得我们能赶在 |
[38:46] | in half the time it took the Red Rust to poison it. | 赤锈病传播到全世界前将治愈药物分发出去 |
[38:49] | A hell of a stunt you pulled, ramming that ship. | 你撞击那艘船的想法很了不起 |
[38:52] | I’ve seen crazier. | 这不算什么 |
[38:55] | Anyway, we found a port to refuel, and we got a-a plane | 另外 我们找到了一个可以加油的港口 |
[38:58] | to evacuate our wounded as quickly as possible. | 还安排了一架飞机尽快接走伤员 |
[39:01] | Where we headed? | 我们要去哪里 |
[39:02] | Not far from your old stomping grounds in Greece. | 离你原来在希腊的老地盘不远 |
[39:06] | We’re gonna deliver the refugees, | 我们先把难民送过去 |
[39:07] | and then you can decide if you wanna be dropped off, too, | 然后看你要不要也下船 |
[39:09] | or pick up your family. | 或者接上你的家人 |
[39:11] | I can take you wherever it is you might want to go to next. | 不管你想去哪 我都可以送你去 |
[39:18] | How about home? | 可以回家吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah, home it is. | 好 那就回家 |
[39:29] | So this is what you guys do all day? | 你们整天都过着这种生活 |
[39:32] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[39:33] | That is something else. | 真厉害 |
[39:34] | You all giving my man Gator a hard time? | 你们在刁难我的领航员 |
[39:36] | Uh, his testicles just dropped, so yeah, we’re about to start. | 他的蛋蛋掉了 没错 我们正要开始 |
[39:40] | Hey, how many navigators does it take to change a lightbulb? | 换个灯泡需要多少领航员 |
[39:43] | How many? | 多少 |
[39:44] | One, if you can find it. | 1个 如果你能找到的话 |
[39:47] | – Jesus, Miller. – You just make that up? | -天啊 米勒 -你刚编的吗 |
[39:49] | – I’m on drugs. – Doc, up his dosage, please. | -我在药劲上呢 -医生 加大他的剂量 |
[39:51] | Please, cut him off. | 拜托 别给他输了 |
[40:09] | You should be resting. | 你应该好好休息 |
[40:11] | Resting doesn’t seem to be my thing. | 我不喜欢休息 |
[40:17] | Well, you saved the world. Again. | 你又拯救了世界 |
[40:20] | We did. | 是我们 |
[40:22] | It was always “We.” | 永远是我们 |
[40:24] | Let’s hope this time it’s for good. | 希望这次不会再出问题了 |
[40:28] | Future’s uncertain. | 未来是不确定的 |
[40:31] | Vellek was right. There’s still a lot of bad out there. | 维列克说的对 这个世界充斥着恶 |
[40:36] | But at least we’re getting a fresh start. | 但至少我们得以重新开始 |
[40:40] | Fresh start sounds like a good plan. | 重新开始听起来不错 |