时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | This is how war begins. | 战争是这么开始的 |
[01:22] | Athens and Sparta fought during a plague | 雅典和斯巴达在一场抹去了 |
[01:24] | which wiped out much of the population. | 诸多人口的瘟疫中发动了战争 |
[01:26] | Sound familiar? | 听着熟悉吗 |
[01:30] | But the war brought only more death and destruction | 但是战争造成了更多的死亡和毁灭 |
[01:32] | because people let their fear, their honor, their interest | 因为人们被恐惧 荣誉和利益 |
[01:35] | cloud their judgment. | 懵逼了双眼 |
[01:38] | The Peloponnesian War may be ancient history, | 伯罗奔尼撒战争虽然久远 |
[01:41] | but its lessons are not. | 但警钟仍然长鸣 |
[01:46] | You here will be the first graduating class of midshipmen | 你们将是我们脱离困境三年来 |
[01:48] | to enter the Navy | 第一批 |
[01:49] | since our own troubles ended just three years ago. | 毕业加入海军的军官学校学员 |
[01:52] | We’re in a time of peace, | 现在是和平年代 |
[01:54] | but peace doesn’t keep itself. | 但和平需要有人捍卫 |
[01:57] | Ours is a small navy, which means… | 捍卫我们的和平的是一支小小的海军 |
[02:01] | your importance to the mission is even larger. | 意味着为达此目的 你们更为重要 |
[02:04] | And you will take the lessons from history, | 你们在服役时应吸取历史的教训 |
[02:06] | both ancient and very recent, with you as you enter service. | 不管是上古时的教训还是不久前的教训 |
[02:11] | When you put on the uniform, you can’t let your fear | 穿上军装后 你们不能因恐惧 |
[02:16] | or your pride or your selfish interest | 或是骄傲 亦或自私 |
[02:18] | lead you astray, or people die. | 而迷茫 而死亡 |
[02:21] | We have to think differently because we are different. | 我们的想法不同 因为我们与众不同 |
[02:25] | We are warriors. | 我们是战士 |
[02:29] | All right, we’ll pick it up after the weekend. | 好了 下周继续 |
[02:31] | Don’t forget your reading. | 别忘了阅读教材 |
[02:33] | We’re all working from the same edition, | 多亏了尼米兹博物馆的朋友 |
[02:35] | thanks to our friends at the Nimitz Library. | 我们拿的是同一版 |
[02:37] | We’ll discuss the first 100 pages. | 我们下周会讨论前100页 |
[02:40] | Don’t worry, there’s lots of pictures. | 别担心 很多都是图片 |
[02:45] | Attention on deck. | 立正 |
[02:49] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[02:51] | See you on Monday, enjoy the big game, go Navy! | 下周一见 享受比赛 海军加油 |
[02:55] | – Mr. Swain? – Yes, sir. | -思维恩先生 -是 长官 |
[02:59] | How is it my brightest student | 为什么我最聪明的学生 |
[03:02] | is always the last one to turn in his assignments? | 总是最后一个交作业 |
[03:05] | Sir, I had a last-minute breakthrough. | 长官 交之前我又有了新的想法 |
[03:06] | I wanted to check my numbers. | 想核实一些数字 |
[03:10] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[03:12] | No excuse. | 没有理由 |
[03:15] | “The Next Virus Will Be Cyber”. | 下一个病毒将是网络病毒 |
[03:16] | I thought I was done with viruses. | 我还觉得再也不用烦病毒的事了 |
[03:18] | I hope we are, sir. | 我也希望如此 长官 |
[03:20] | Well, I’m docking you one grade for lateness, | 因为晚交 我要把你的成绩降一级 |
[03:22] | but this is excellent work. | 但是你写得很好 |
[03:24] | And if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[03:24] | I’d like to hang on to it for a little bit. | 我想晚点再还给你 |
[03:26] | There’s some folks at Fleet | 舰队指挥部里 |
[03:27] | Command who’d be interested in your research. | 有人对你的研究很感兴趣 |
[03:29] | I’d like to share it with them, with your permission. | 如果你同意的话我想给他们看看 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[03:32] | Yes, sir. Of course. | 是的 长官 当然 |
[03:41] | Do you miss it, sir? | 你怀念吗 长官 |
[03:45] | Miss what? | 怀念什么 |
[03:48] | War, sir. | 战争 长官 |
[03:50] | Son, you really ought to get to my class more often. | 孩子 你应该多来上上课 |
[03:54] | I just mean, you retired, and that’s cool and all. But… | 我的意思是 你退休了 这当然很好 |
[03:59] | don’t you miss the mission? | 但是你怀念出任务吗 |
[04:02] | Clarity of purpose? | 目的明确 |
[04:04] | I mean, you said it yourself — we’re warriors. | 你自己也说了 我们是战士 |
[04:08] | Without a war, what’s a warrior to do? | 没了战争 战士做什么呢 |
[04:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[05:09] | Viva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[05:11] | Viva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[05:14] | Viva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[05:16] | Viva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[05:19] | Viva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[05:22] | Viva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[05:24] | Viva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[05:26] | You get the tickets? | 你拿到票了 |
[05:27] | Sí. No problem, se?or. | 是的 没问题 先生 |
[05:30] | I smuggle blue cure into Panama | 在船出现两周前 |
[05:31] | two weeks before the ship showed up. This? | 我就把蓝色治愈药偷运进巴拿马了 而这个 |
[05:34] | This was easy. | 这个小菜一碟 |
[05:36] | “You are cordially invited to the 50th birthday celebration | “诚挚地邀请您出席费尔南多·阿斯图里亚斯 |
[05:39] | of El Presidente Fernando Asturius. | 总统先生的50岁生日宴会 |
[05:41] | Black tie preferred.” | 需穿晚礼服” |
[05:46] | You know, it seems odd El Presidente | 人们在街上骂总统 |
[05:47] | throws a blow-out party | 他还能举办一个狂欢派对 |
[05:48] | while the people curse him in the street. | 这看起来很怪 |
[05:51] | That’s Panama. | 这就是巴拿马 |
[05:52] | El Presidente isn’t afraid of Gustavo Barros | 总统先生不怕古斯塔沃·巴罗斯 |
[05:54] | or his Gran Colombian goons. | 也不安排他大哥伦比亚暴徒 |
[05:56] | Whoever controls the Panama Canal… | 谁控制了巴拿马运河 |
[05:58] | is king. | 谁就是王 |
[05:59] | And for now, that man is El Presidente. | 现在 那个人是总统先生 |
[06:01] | Well, killing El Presidente would change all that. | 杀了总统先生就会改变这一点 |
[06:06] | You guys are crazy. | 你们这些人疯了 |
[06:08] | What are you, Defense Intelligence? | 你们是什么人 国防情报局 |
[06:10] | CIA? | 中央情报局 |
[06:12] | Yeah, you guys are crazy. | 你们真是疯了 |
[06:18] | Adiós, Marco. | 再见 马可 |
[06:25] | 美国南方指挥部 卡纳维拉尔角 佛罗里达州 | |
[06:33] | I got to go! | 我得挂了 |
[06:34] | No, I’m going through security. | 不是 我要过安检了 |
[06:37] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[06:38] | I will do the cooking. | 我会做饭 |
[06:40] | You’re the best ever, ever, ever. | 你最最最好了 |
[06:43] | And the cutest and the sweetest and the smartest — | 还是最可爱最甜美最聪明的 |
[06:46] | – I got to go! – W-W-Wait! | -我得挂了 -等一下 |
[06:48] | I’m sending you something super important. | 我要给你发一个非常重要的东西 |
[06:49] | – Hang on! – Okay. | -等一下 -好吧 |
[07:04] | Did you get it? | 你收到了吗 |
[07:06] | I got it. | 我收到了 |
[07:07] | Now you have it. | 它是你的了 |
[07:08] | You’re so weird. I love you. | 你太怪了 我爱你 |
[07:11] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[07:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:32] | Commander Granderson? | 葛兰德森少校 |
[07:32] | – Yes, sir. – You’re right on time. | -到 -你来得正好 |
[07:37] | Put it up on the big screens. | 放到大屏幕上 |
[07:43] | They made it. | 他们做到了 |
[07:44] | Almost here. | 就快到了 |
[07:46] | The great fleet. | 伟大的舰队 |
[07:55] | USS Michener, this is fleet command. | 美国海军米切纳号 这里是舰队指挥部 |
[07:57] | Come in, over. | 呼叫 完毕 |
[07:58] | This is Zulu Actual. | 这里是小队指挥 |
[08:00] | It is another beautiful day at sea. | 又是海上美好的一天 |
[08:03] | As I’m sure you’ve been watching, | 我相信你们也看到了 |
[08:04] | we’re currently 200 miles north of naval station Mayport. | 我们现在位于梅港海军基地以北322公里处 |
[08:07] | Should be in port and all tucked in by nightfall. | 会在天黑之前到港并安顿妥当 |
[08:10] | Ships in the fleet, | 舰队的战舰们 |
[08:12] | why don’t you give our friends in Florida a proper Navy hello? | 向我们在佛罗里达的朋友打个海军式招呼吧 |
[08:15] | This is USS Jeffrey Michener actual. | 这里是美国海军杰夫瑞·米切纳号 |
[08:17] | All systems go. | 一切系统就绪 |
[08:18] | We have onboard a full complement | 我们已经装备了完整的 |
[08:20] | of surface warriors, aviators, | 海军 飞行员 |
[08:22] | and more Marines than you can shake a stick at. | 以及数不胜数的海军陆战队 |
[08:24] | – Over. – This is USS Oliver actual. | -完毕 -这里是美国海军奥利弗号 |
[08:27] | All systems are go. | 所有系统就绪 |
[08:29] | This is Michael O’Connor actual. | 这里是迈克尔·奥康纳号 |
[08:31] | All systems go. | 所有系统就绪 |
[08:32] | This is the Javier Cruz actual. | 这里是哈维尔·克鲁兹号 |
[08:34] | Smooth sailing. | 航行顺利 |
[08:35] | Good day, fleet command. | 日安 舰队指挥部 |
[08:37] | This is Nathan James actual. All systems go. | 这里是内森·詹姆斯号 所有系统就绪 |
[08:40] | We are ready and proud | 我们准备好了 |
[08:41] | to no longer be the only ship in the fleet. | 而且很骄傲我们不再是舰队唯一的战舰 |
[08:46] | Ships of the fleet, your route is clear. | 舰队的战舰们 你们的路线安全 |
[08:48] | We wish you fair winds and following seas. | 祝你们顺风顺水 |
[08:51] | Much obliged, Master Chief. | 非常感谢 军士长 |
[08:54] | It’s a great day for the Navy | 今天是海军的好日子 |
[08:56] | and the red, white, and blue. | 也是美国的好日子 |
[08:58] | This is Zulu actual out. | 通讯结束 |
[09:09] | We’re up a touchdown, but it’s early. | 我们正领先 但比赛还长着呢 |
[09:11] | Take nothing for granted. | 做好一切打算 |
[09:12] | Army’s got a ground game for once. | 陆军曾经有过一次机会 |
[09:16] | – What time’s your flight? – Couple hours. | -你几点的飞机 -再过几个小时 |
[09:18] | You pack your whites? | 你带短袖了吗 |
[09:19] | It’s hot in Florida, even in December. | 佛罗里达很热 即便是十二月 |
[09:24] | Sam moved out, Sasha. | 山姆搬出去了 萨莎 |
[09:27] | He wants to live with Ashley in St. Louis. | 他要跟阿什丽住在圣路易斯 |
[09:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:31] | I spoke with Ashley last week. | 我上周跟阿什丽聊过 |
[09:33] | Oh, great, so I’m the last to know? | 好极了 所以我是最后一个知道的 |
[09:34] | They have a great school there, they have continuity. | 那里有一所很好的学校 可以继续进修 |
[09:36] | Don’t take it personally. | 别太往心里去 |
[09:38] | How can I not? | 我怎么能不往心里去 |
[09:39] | It’s just easier for them. | 这样对他们也轻松一点 |
[09:41] | They’re used to you not being there full-time. | 他们已经习惯了你不在身边 |
[09:43] | What do you mean?! | 你什么意思 |
[09:44] | I’ve been here full time for the last three years. | 过去的三年里 我一直陪着他们 |
[09:46] | Not in your head. | 人在心不在 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:52] | How’s Panama? | 巴拿马怎么样 |
[09:55] | Hot, getting hotter. | 很热 而且越来越热 |
[09:58] | I’m hoping to settle things quick. | 希望能尽快解决问题 |
[10:00] | We should visit the kids at Christmas. | 圣诞节的时候我们可以去看孩子们 |
[10:03] | Yep, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:06] | Tom, things are good. | 汤姆 一切都很好 |
[10:08] | Considering everything, they’re real good. | 考虑到现在的局面 真的很好 |
[10:11] | Go have fun with your old friends, | 去和你的老朋友们聚聚 |
[10:12] | and I’ll call you soon. | 我很快就和你联系 |
[10:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:15] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[10:48] | Viva Tavo. | 塔沃万岁 |
[10:51] | Viva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[11:07] | 梅港海军基地 佛罗里达 | |
[11:30] | Welcome to the helo bay. | 欢迎来到直升机库 |
[11:32] | This is where Dr. Scott set up her lab. | 这里是斯科特博士建立实验室的地方 |
[11:34] | It was in this small, sealed space | 在这个狭小 密闭的空间里 |
[11:37] | that she developed the cure and eventually tested it… | 她找到了治疗方法并在我们的船员身上 |
[11:44] | …on some of our crew. | …进行了测试 |
[11:45] | Come, step through this door | 来 穿过这扇门 |
[11:48] | and imagine yourself in a bio-secure space, | 想像自己处于一个生化安全空间 |
[11:52] | one where you would have to wear a suit like this | 你必须身穿这样的防护服 |
[11:54] | in order to protect yourself from the virus. | 来防止病毒感染 |
[11:56] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[11:58] | So sorry to be a bother, but would you mind? | 打扰你了 能照个相吗 |
[12:01] | – Not at all. – Oh, thanks much! | -当然 -太感谢你了 |
[12:05] | You just press that button right there. | 按这个键就可以了 |
[12:30] | 指挥官钱德勒 穿过的制服 | |
[12:59] | Attention on deck! | 立正 |
[13:00] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[13:01] | Don’t stop the reunion on my account. | 别让我打断你们的重聚 |
[13:03] | – Sir. – Good to see you, Ray. | -长官 -很高兴见到你 雷 |
[13:05] | Likewise, sir. | 我也是 长官 |
[13:07] | Gator! | 领航员 |
[13:08] | How’s civilian life treating you? | 平民生活的感觉怎么样 |
[13:10] | Well, can’t say it’s less stressful | 跟在海上的时候比 |
[13:12] | than being out at sea. | 也没差多少 |
[13:13] | My boy turned two yesterday. | 我儿子昨天两岁了 |
[13:15] | That’s terrific. Congrats. | 真好 恭喜你 |
[13:16] | He’s retired, but he’s gonna put on that uniform | 他退伍了 但他明天会穿上制服 |
[13:19] | and be Gator one last time tomorrow, right? | 做最后一次领航员 对吧 |
[13:21] | Yeah, if I can find my sextant. | 是的 如果我能找到我的六分仪的话 |
[13:23] | They just can’t leave. | 他们就是不走 |
[13:24] | I keep promoting them, they keep coming back. | 我不停地让他们晋升 但他们不停地回来 |
[13:28] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[13:29] | – Nathan James has never looked better. – Thank you, sir. | -内森·詹姆斯号从没这么好过 -谢谢你 |
[13:32] | I’m just CO for the launch of the fleet. | 我只是舰队下水时的指挥官 |
[13:34] | Then I’m on shore duty and mom duty. | 然后就主要负责岸上工作和管家婆了 |
[13:37] | Sasha says Danny’s doing all right. | 萨莎说丹尼很好 |
[13:39] | Well, you know more about him than I do. | 你很了解他 |
[13:42] | He’s doing what makes him happy, | 他在做让自己高兴的事 |
[13:44] | or at least what keeps him sane. | 或者至少是能让他保持理智的事 |
[13:50] | Hey, so how’s school? | 学校怎么样 |
[13:52] | Got a fresh crop of sailors, ready to serve. | 有一群年轻的水手准备好起航了 |
[13:54] | That’s what I like to hear. | 我就喜欢听到这样的消息 |
[13:56] | You still teaching “Moby-Dick”? | 你还在教《白鲸》吗 |
[13:57] | One day, I’m gonna make you read it. | 有一天 我会让你去读这本书的 |
[13:59] | I think I’ve been been through enough torture. | 我觉得我已经受够折磨了 |
[14:00] | Ready for your big speech? | 准备好你的重要演讲了吗 |
[14:02] | We were one ship. | 我们曾经只有一艘船 |
[14:03] | – Now we’re a fleet. Life is good. – See? | -现在有一支舰队 生活很美好 -你看 |
[14:06] | You don’t need 800 pages. Keep it simple. | 用不着800页稿子 简洁点就好 |
[14:08] | – Captain Garnett, come in. – This is Captain Garnett. | -加内特船长 请回话 -请说 |
[14:11] | Your presence is requested on… | 请您到… |
[14:12] | Besides, you don’t have to say a thing, admiral. | 另外 你什么都不用说 上将 |
[14:15] | Just being here with all of us, | 在这里跟我们大家在一起就行 |
[14:16] | there are no words. | 一切尽在不言中 |
[14:34] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | Marco was right. | 马可说的对 |
[14:50] | This is the place to be. | 这就是我们该来的地方 |
[14:52] | I’m offended we weren’t invited. | 我很不高兴居然没有人邀请我们 |
[14:57] | I could use a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[15:32] | Sleep tight, amigo. | 好好睡吧 朋友 |
[15:34] | It is a shame, I know. | 太遗憾了 我明白 |
[15:37] | I have never been through the Canal, | 我从来没通过运河 |
[15:39] | but from what I hear, it is beautiful. | 但我听说 它很漂亮 |
[15:43] | You must go! | 你一定得去 |
[15:44] | I could take you on a drive. | 我可以开车带你去 |
[15:46] | Through the rainforest to a place, | 穿过雨林有这么一个地方 |
[15:49] | a la cima de Volcan Baru. | 巴鲁火山的顶峰 |
[15:51] | From there, you can see both oceans at once. | 从那里 你可以一次看到两个大洋 |
[15:54] | Both oceans at once? | 一次看到两个大洋 |
[15:57] | To Volcan Baru. | 敬巴鲁火山 |
[16:18] | I’m afraid you will have to wait your turn. | 恐怕你得排队了 |
[16:21] | The Presidente has many friends. | 总统的朋友真多 |
[16:23] | Those are not friends, | 那些不是朋友 |
[16:25] | but as long as Fernando Asturius | 但只要费尔南多·阿斯图里亚斯 |
[16:27] | controls the Panama Canal, | 还掌握着巴拿马运河 |
[16:29] | he’ll have many well-wishers. | 就会有很多人对他示好 |
[16:31] | I’ll take it as a good sign. | 我认为这是件好事 |
[16:33] | The world is still getting back on its feet, | 世界仍在复苏中 |
[16:34] | and global trade is a key factor in promoting progress. | 而全球贸易是推动发展的关键因素 |
[16:38] | You’re American? | 你是美国人 |
[16:40] | Sasha Cooper. | 萨莎·库珀 |
[16:41] | Hector Martinez. | 赫克托·马丁内兹 |
[16:44] | Republica de Gran Colombia. | 我来自大哥伦比亚共和国 |
[16:46] | Gran Colombia? | 大哥伦比亚 |
[16:48] | So those are your protestors out on the street. | 所以街上那些抗议者都是你的人 |
[16:50] | Not mine. | 不是我的人 |
[16:51] | Those are Panamanians who seek to keep Panama free. | 那些是寻求让巴拿马保持自由的巴拿马人 |
[16:55] | While holding up photos of your leader. | 而他们手里都拿着你们领导人的照片 |
[16:57] | Gustavo Barros has inspired all of South America | 古斯塔沃·巴罗斯鼓舞了所有南美人民 |
[17:00] | to put aside centuries of mistrust and come together. | 放下对彼此几百年的猜疑 团结起来 |
[17:04] | Tavo speaks for us all because he puts the people first. | 塔沃代表所有人 因为他把人民放在第一位 |
[17:08] | He’s a revolutionary. | 他是个革命者 |
[17:11] | It’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[17:12] | When the US flexes its muscle, | 当美国秀出肌肉时 |
[17:15] | it is to protect world order. | 它是在维持世界秩序 |
[17:17] | But when Latin Americans stand up for their rights, | 但当拉美人为了自己的权利站起来时 |
[17:20] | they are revolutionaries. | 他们却成了革命者 |
[17:50] | We got work connections. | 我们有工作上的关系 |
[17:54] | We support El Presidente Asturius. | 我们支持阿斯图里亚斯总统 |
[17:57] | We only ask for the respect | 我们只是想从北边 |
[17:58] | from the north that we well deserve. | 得到我们应有的尊重 |
[18:01] | How long will you be in Panama City? | 你会在巴拿马城待多久 |
[18:04] | Not long, I’m afraid. | 恐怕待不久 |
[18:06] | Oh, but I see El Presidente is free, | 但总统现在有空了 |
[18:08] | so I’m going to wish him a happy birthday. | 我得去祝他生日快乐了 |
[18:10] | I hope to see you again. | 希望再次见到你 |
[18:12] | I look forward to it. | 我也很期待 |
[18:51] | It was easy, Mr. President. | 这很容易 总统先生 |
[18:54] | In fact, it was too easy. | 事实上是太容易了 |
[18:56] | There’s enough C4 explosives to kill everyone in this room. | 这里的C4炸药能炸死这个房间里的每个人 |
[18:59] | Including you, sir. | 也包括您 先生 |
[19:03] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[19:05] | That’s the second breach of your security. | 这是您的第二个安保漏洞了 |
[19:12] | That’s three ways — three ways to kill you, sir. | 三种方法 三种暗杀您的方法 |
[19:20] | It’s not poison. | 没有毒 |
[19:22] | But it could have been. | 万一有毒呢 |
[19:25] | Your military leadership — | 您的将军们 |
[19:27] | they should not drink with strangers. | 不该随便和陌生人喝酒 |
[19:32] | Your security | 您的安保系统 |
[19:33] | and the security of the Panama Canal are at great risk. | 以及巴拿马运河周边的警戒都很薄弱 |
[19:36] | I’m asking that you reconsider our offer. | 希望您能重新考虑我们的提议 |
[19:38] | Let us help you identify your vulnerabilities, | 让我们协助搜寻安保的漏洞 |
[19:40] | protect you while we train your detail… | 保护您的同时训练您的安保人员 |
[19:42] | And you think that this — | 你以为 |
[19:43] | this trick of yours will convince me? | 就这点小伎俩就能说服我 |
[19:46] | To embarrass me in front of my soldiers, | 在士兵面前羞辱我 |
[19:49] | my friends, at my own party?! | 在我的派对我的朋友面前羞辱我 |
[19:53] | No, Miss Cooper. | 想得美 库珀小姐 |
[19:55] | I told you, I cannot accept your help. | 我说过不需要你们的帮助 |
[19:59] | If I’m seen clutching at the knees de Los Estados Unidos, | 要是我被发现接受了美国人的施舍 |
[20:02] | my own people will push me out! | 我会被人民拉下台的 |
[20:04] | It can be done in secret. | 可以秘密地进行 |
[20:07] | There are no secrets in Panama. | 在巴拿马没有秘密 |
[20:09] | So unless you plan to kill me on my birthday, | 除非你计划在我生日处决我 |
[20:15] | I suggest you leave. | 否则请你离开 |
[20:56] | 欢迎归来 舰队周庆 梅港 | |
[21:18] | Burk! | 博克 |
[21:20] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[21:21] | – I thought you were X.O. On the James. – I am. | -你不是詹姆斯号的大副吗 -没错 |
[21:23] | My CO wanted me here representing the ship | 指挥官要带人在港口转转 |
[21:25] | while she took some tourists on a cruise around the harbor. | 所以派我为代表 |
[21:27] | Yeah, I managed to get out of that one, too. | 我以前也总是躲开这破事 |
[21:30] | It’s good fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[21:30] | People seem to like it, so, I don’t know… | 大家都乐在其中就随他们吧 |
[21:34] | Christ, Burk, when did I become a museum exhibit? | 博克 我怎么成了博物馆的老古董了 |
[21:36] | Oh, not an exhibit. | 可不是老古董 |
[21:38] | A legend, sir. | 是传奇 长官 |
[21:49] | Subsurface, you hear anything? | 水下情况如何 |
[21:52] | I’m picking up something. | 监测到了讯号 |
[21:53] | Could be biologics. | 可能是生物讯号 |
[21:55] | – Surface, what do you see? – No contacts on surface. | -水面情况如何 -水面暂无动静 |
[22:00] | Bridge, T.A.O. | 作战官呼叫船桥 |
[22:02] | I think we found them. | 找到它们了 |
[22:03] | Copy. | 收到 |
[22:06] | You’re all in for a treat. | 送你们份大礼 |
[22:07] | Seems our sonar operator found a pod of dolphins | 声纳系统监测到1000码处 |
[22:10] | a thousand yards off our port bow. | 有一群海豚 |
[22:12] | We’ll take you for a closer look. Commander? | 带你们靠近点看看 指挥官 |
[22:16] | Ma’am, recommend new course 0-3-0. | 长官 请求新航向030 |
[22:18] | Very well. | 好的 |
[22:19] | That’s Gator. | 那是领航员 |
[22:20] | I know, Grandpa. | 我知道 |
[22:24] | We are here at fleet week, | 这里是舰队周庆现场 |
[22:25] | and we are very excited. | 人群都非常激动 |
[22:27] | As you can see, there is a crowd building behind me, | 可以看到我身后挤满了人 |
[22:30] | and the Navy is going to be showing off | 海军们将要展示 |
[22:32] | the strength of its fleet. | 他们舰队的实力 |
[22:33] | 现场直播 美国海军舰队周庆 | |
[22:33] | And we are going to be talking to Admiral Tom Chandler, | 即将接受采访的是汤姆·钱德勒将军 |
[22:37] | and we’ll have that for you coming up next. | 看看将军会说些什么 |
[22:55] | Well, this is a great day for the Navy, for our country. | 今天对海军和美国来说非常重要 |
[23:00] | It’s, uh, proof of the resilience | 证明了美国人民 |
[23:02] | of the American people. | 百折不屈的精神 |
[23:16] | 请输入密码 登录 | |
[23:35] | That we could muster up limited resou– | 我们才能筹集有限的资源 |
[23:50] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[23:53] | I can’t get fleet command on the line. | 无法联系舰队指挥部 |
[23:55] | Something’s wrong with the satellite. | 卫星被干扰了 |
[23:56] | No, we got bigger problems. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[23:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:12] | My God. | 天呐 |
[24:15] | Looks like we’ve been followed | 我们从一开始 |
[24:15] | since we got in the country. | 就被人跟踪了 |
[24:17] | And now we are public enemy number one. | 现在成了这里的头号公敌 |
[24:29] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[24:30] | The Federales are on their way here now! | 联邦警察马上就到了 |
[24:34] | 四名美国嫌犯 最新消息 | |
[24:40] | Is the military smaller now? | 军队现在更精简了 |
[24:41] | Sure. Um, so is the country. | 那是 这个国家也是 |
[24:44] | Look back throughout our military history, | 回顾我们的军事历史 |
[24:46] | you’ll find plenty of examples | 你会找到很多例子 |
[24:47] | where we’re at a diminished capacity, | 证明我们军事规模正在缩减 |
[24:48] | – we’re unable – Sorry. | -我们没办法 -抱歉 |
[24:50] | We lost our satellite feed. | 卫星直播断了 |
[24:52] | I’m talking to the guys in the van. | 我正在联系车上的人 |
[24:54] | Okay. I’m so sorry. | 好的 非常抱歉 |
[24:55] | We’re gonna get it fixed, and we’ll get right back to you. | 我们会修好的 马上就能继续 |
[25:05] | T.A.O., Aegis weapons, fire control, | 作战官 宙斯盾 火力控制 |
[25:07] | and navigational radar are failing. | 和导航雷达停止运作了 |
[25:09] | Something is frying our 400-hertz switchboards. | 我们400赫兹的控制器正在遭受攻击 |
[25:11] | Emergency shut-down, all systems. | 所有系统紧急关闭 |
[25:14] | Shut everything down! | 全部关闭 |
[25:33] | Those aren’t ours. | 那不是我们的飞机 |
[25:37] | And their wings aren’t clean. | 看不清他们的机翼 |
[25:42] | – Holy shit! – It’s an attack. | -天啊 -是袭击 |
[26:08] | Take cover! | 全体隐蔽 |
[26:21] | Clear the deck! Move it, move it, move it! | 撤离甲板 快点 快点 快点 |
[26:23] | Move, move, move! | 走 走 走 |
[26:44] | God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[26:50] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[26:52] | Move! | 走 |
[26:54] | Move, move! Clear the deck! | 走 走 撤离甲板 |
[27:19] | Sir, sir! | 长官 长官 |
[27:20] | DC reports massive fires portside on decks two and three. | 损控报告二号三号甲板左舷遭受猛烈攻击 |
[27:23] | The hull has been breached. | 船体受损 |
[27:24] | How the hell did we not see this coming?! | 我们怎么会没发现袭击 |
[27:25] | Early warning and radar systems went dark across the base | 袭击之前 预警和雷达系统经过基地时 |
[27:28] | right before the attack, and our weapons systems are down. | 已经关闭 武器系统也已关闭 |
[27:30] | I think we were hacked. | 我们应该是被黑客攻击了 |
[27:30] | You have stingers in the armory? | 军械库有毒刺导弹吗 |
[27:32] | – Yes, sir! – Get the civilians off! | -是的 长官 -让平民先撤离 |
[27:34] | I want all gunners and crew served weapons | 让攻击艇小队控制所有舰炮 |
[27:35] | manned by SCAT teams up here now! | 和班组支援武器 |
[27:37] | All gunners, to the rails! | 所有炮手 到围栏集合 |
[27:41] | No, no, we’ve lost contact, | 不 不 我们已经失联了 |
[27:43] | and reports are just coming in. | 刚收到报告 |
[27:45] | This is the commander 2 MEF, | 我是海军陆战远征部队2号指挥官 |
[27:46] | I need a Marine on the ground to tell me what’s going on. | 我需要现场的海军陆战队员告诉我情况 |
[27:48] | Colonel, this is General Kinkaid. I need | 上校 我是金凯德将军 我需要 |
[27:50] | all available assets mobilized in Naval Station Mayport. | 调动一切物资 集合于梅港海军基地 |
[27:53] | We believe we’re under attack. | 我们认为我们正遭受袭击 |
[27:54] | Let’s get these systems back online, team! | 伙计们 快把系统修复好 |
[27:56] | I want eyes on that battlefield! | 我们需要掌握战场的情况 |
[27:58] | Sir, DISN has been compromised. | 国防信息系统已经受损 |
[27:59] | Satellites are not responding, | 卫星没有回应 |
[28:00] | and our planes have been grounded. | 我们的飞机无法起飞 |
[28:02] | Fleet command, this is Nathan James, come in. | 舰队指挥部 内森·詹姆斯号呼叫 |
[28:04] | We are under attack. | 我们正遭受攻击 |
[28:06] | Hang tight, Nathan James. We’re doing what we can. | 挺住 内森·詹姆斯号 我们正在尽力 |
[28:08] | Switch over to civilian band. We need our comms. | 关掉民用波段 我们需要通讯 |
[28:10] | Admiral, we’ve got Nathan James! | 将军 我们联系上了内森·詹姆斯号 |
[28:12] | Weapons and ISR are down. We cannot defend. | 武器和情报系统均已关闭 我们无法防卫 |
[28:14] | Enemy aircraft appear to be Pucara-class attack planes, | 敌机为普卡拉攻击机 |
[28:18] | but we have no radar. | 但是我们没有雷达系统可用 |
[28:20] | Get these people out of here! | 把这些人带走 |
[28:44] | Over there! | 在那边 |
[28:45] | Gunners, cover the bow! | 炮手 掩护船首 |
[28:49] | I have CIWS back up. | 近战系统已修复 |
[28:51] | And the five-inch? | 5英尺舰炮呢 |
[28:54] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[28:55] | Bridge, T.A.O. | 作战官呼叫船桥 |
[28:56] | We have CIWS, but we’re at the edge of maximum firing range. | 我们有近战系统 但是我们在射程的最远处 |
[28:59] | Recommend moving closer to base. | 建议靠近基地作战 |
[29:02] | Here comes another wave! | 又来一波敌机 |
[29:15] | Hey, come this way! | 到这边来 |
[29:18] | Come, come, quick! Keep your head down! Head down, guys. | 过来 快点 头低下 低头 |
[29:20] | To the bow! Go, go, go! | 到船头去 走 走 走 |
[29:33] | Ammo! | 弹药 |
[29:47] | No! | 不 |
[29:52] | Ma’am, I’m here. | 长官 有我在 |
[29:55] | You’re going to be just fine. You’ll be just fine. | 你会没事的 会没事的 |
[29:57] | Just stay calm. We can fix this like we always do, right? | 镇定 我们能搞定 像以前一样 好吗 |
[30:19] | Ma’am, suggest bearing 225 for 5 knots | 长官 建议方向225 速度5节 |
[30:22] | to get inside effective CIWS range. | 以驶进近战系统有效射程 |
[30:28] | Ma’am? | 长官 |
[30:29] | Negative. CIWS won’t be enough. | 不 近战系统远远不够 |
[30:31] | If we get ourselves seen, we get ourselves sunk. | 如果我们暴露目标 会被击沉 |
[30:35] | – Keep us out of sight and out of the line of fire. – But — | -别让我们被发现 驶离攻击范围 -但是 |
[30:37] | I’m responsible for every soul on this ship. | 我要对船上的每一条生命负责 |
[30:40] | And we’re no good to the Navy | 我们要是被击沉 |
[30:40] | at the bottom of the bay. | 对海军一点好处也没有 |
[30:42] | Our job is to be ready to fight the battle to come. | 我们的工作是准备迎接即将到来的战斗 |
[31:46] | All right. | 好 |
[31:53] | O’Connor and Cruz sank within an hour. | 奥康纳与克鲁兹没撑过一个小时 |
[31:56] | God knows how many were trapped onboard when they went down. | 天知道船沉的时候有多少人被困在了甲板上 |
[31:59] | My God. | 天啊 |
[32:00] | Still can’t get an accurate report from the base. | 从基地那边依旧得不到准确的报告 |
[32:03] | There were sailors and Marines all over the place for the event. | 参加活动的水兵与海军陆战队员到处都是 |
[32:06] | So we’re talking hundreds, if not thousands, dead. | 所以我们在讨论数百 甚至是数千的死者 |
[32:09] | And for all we know, this was just the first wave. | 目前来看 这可能只是第一波袭击 |
[32:12] | There may be more going on as we speak. | 也许还会有更多轮袭击 |
[32:14] | Are you saying this is a full-scale invasion of the United States? | 你认为这是对美利坚合众国的全面入侵 |
[32:17] | I’m saying I can’t get one goddamn Army base to report in! | 我是说没有一个军事基地能够汇报情况 |
[32:21] | Our entire digital platform’s been wiped out, | 我们整个数字平台都被销毁了 |
[32:23] | and we have no idea what’s going on. | 我们对于发生了什么毫无头绪 |
[32:25] | Look… we have landlines. | 我们还有固话 |
[32:29] | We don’t know if they’re still secure, | 我们不知道它们是否还安全 |
[32:30] | but they work. | 但是它们还能工作 |
[32:32] | We need to get every single person in uniform online | 我们需要让联系上所有军人 |
[32:35] | and prepared to defend this nation. | 准备好保卫祖国 |
[32:40] | Commander, get to work on the computers. | 中校 研究那些电脑 |
[32:43] | Find out who did this, how they did it, | 搞清楚是谁干的 怎么做到的 |
[32:45] | and how to fix it. | 以及怎么才能修好 |
[32:46] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:49] | Now somebody bring me a goddamn map! | 给我找一张该死的地图 |
[32:57] | 鲁比 哥伦比亚 | |
[34:20] | Airmen, can your birds fly? | 飞行员 你的飞机能飞吗 |
[34:23] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[34:24] | Anything with an onboard computer was hacked. | 所有有电脑的设备都被黑了 |
[34:26] | They wiped us out on the ground. I need a corpsman. | 他们把我们困在了地面上 我需要医疗兵 |
[34:28] | – My chief — he’s hit bad. – Go, go. | -我的长官 他伤很重 -去吧 |
[34:40] | We’ll get you all back to land as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快让你们回到陆地上 |
[34:42] | But is it safe? | 但是那安全吗 |
[34:44] | Sir, we’ll make sure, | 先生 我们会尽力确保你们的安全 |
[34:44] | but everyone, just hang tight, okay? | 但是各位 请耐心 好吗 |
[34:46] | We’re all in this together. | 我们必须齐心协力 |
[34:48] | Gator? | 领航员 |
[34:52] | You should go back with the guests. | 你应该和客人们一起 |
[34:53] | – Ma’am, I — – You put on the uniform for the cruise. | -长官 我 -你为了巡航穿上了制服 |
[34:56] | But this isn’t your fight. | 但这不是你的战场 |
[34:58] | Your family needs you. | 你的家人需要你 |
[34:59] | My family knows we’re all alive | 我的家人知道我们都还活着 |
[35:01] | because of Nathan James. | 是因为内森·詹姆斯号 |
[35:03] | If it’s all the same to you, Captain, | 如果可以的话 舰长 |
[35:04] | I didn’t fight by your side just to give up now. | 我不是为了现在放弃而与你们并肩作战的 |
[35:08] | I’d like to return to active duty, | 我希望回役 |
[35:10] | if you’ll have me. | 如果您还要我 |
[35:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:20] | Command, come in. | 指挥部 请回答 |
[35:21] | This is intercept team delta, over. | 这里是拦截小队德尔塔 完毕 |
[35:24] | I say again, this is intercept team delta. | 重复 这里是拦截小队德尔塔 |
[35:29] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[35:30] | The streets are crawling with Federales, man! | 街上到处都是联邦警察 |
[35:32] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[35:34] | I have some bad news. | 我有一些坏消息 |
[35:36] | The US Navy fleet in Florida was just attacked. | 在佛罗里达的美国海军舰队被袭击了 |
[35:38] | All the ships were sunk, and thousands are dead. | 所有的船都沉了 死者有数千人 |
[35:41] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[35:42] | Tavo’s taking credit for it | 塔沃宣布为此事负责 |
[35:44] | as revenge for the murder of El Presidente by los Americanos! | 作为对总统被美国人杀害的报复 |
[35:47] | That’s no coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[35:50] | You don’t overthrow Panama | 你不会在有美国舰队 |
[35:51] | while the US fleet is a threat. | 这样一个威胁的时候推翻巴拿马政府 |
[35:52] | No, this was a coordinated attack. | 不 这是预先安排好的袭击 |
[35:54] | Panama is now under the protection | 巴拿马现在在塔沃 |
[35:56] | of Tavo and Gran Colombia. | 和大哥伦比亚的保护下 |
[35:59] | We have to get back to the States. | 我们必须回到美国 |
[36:01] | There’s no point in rushing home now. | 我们没有理由匆忙回国 |
[36:04] | Danny, our fleet was hit. | 丹尼 我们的舰队被袭击了 |
[36:05] | Our friends, our family — | 我们的朋友 家人 |
[36:07] | They may be dead, | 可能死了 |
[36:09] | but for what comes next, we’re on the front line. | 对接下来的事来说 我们这可是最前线 |
[36:12] | We have no orders from home, | 我们没有来自国内的命令 |
[36:14] | but we know who the enemy is. | 但是我们知道敌人是谁 |
[36:17] | I say we go south, toward Colombia. | 我认为我们应该南下 去哥伦比亚 |
[36:21] | We gather intelligence, allies, anything. | 我们收集情报 盟友 一切 |
[36:24] | We put ourselves in a position to be the tip of the spear | 我们让自己成为矛尖 |
[36:26] | until backup arrives. | 直到后援到来 |
[36:41] | Can you get us to Colombia? | 你能送我们去哥伦比亚吗 |
[36:43] | Sí. I know some people. | 可以 我有路子 |
[37:45] | Ya Basta. | 已经足够 |
[37:47] | Ya Basta! | 已经足够 |
[37:48] | Ya Basta! | 已经足够 |
[37:51] | I will now speak directly to our enemies | 下面我会用他们能听懂的语言 |
[37:54] | in a language they can understand. | 直接和我们的敌人对话 |
[37:58] | Americans, you are on notice. | 美国人民们 听好了 |
[38:00] | The people of Central and South America are united! | 美洲中部和南部的人民联合起来了 |
[38:05] | We will no longer cower in fear of your big stick. | 我们不会再畏惧你们 |
[38:08] | For you do not offer us protection, but enslavement. | 你们不是在保护我们 而是奴役我们 |
[38:14] | Today marks the beginning of a new equilibrium. | 今天就将要迎来新的平衡 |
[38:19] | Gran Colombia will no longer sit | 大哥伦比亚不会再在 |
[38:22] | at the children’s table of international politics. | 国际政坛上唯唯诺诺 |
[38:25] | It is our turn! | 崛起之时到了 |
[38:27] | Be warned. | 小心点 |
[38:29] | If the United States wants a fight, | 如果美国要向我们宣战 |
[38:31] | you will lose. | 你们会输的 |
[38:34] | For in the words of Simón Bolivar, | 西蒙·波利瓦曾说过 |
[38:37] | a people who love their freedom… | 热爱自由的人民 |
[38:42] | …will, in the end, be free. | 终将获得自由 |
[38:47] | And we are united… | 我们这片大陆 |
[38:49] | as a continent… | 团结一心 |
[38:52] | to fight for that freedom. | 为自由而战 |
[38:57] | We are one nation under God! | 我们是上帝之国 |
[39:00] | La Gran Colombia! | 大哥伦比亚万岁 |
[39:13] | Al Norte! | 前往北方 |
[39:14] | Al Norte! Al Norte! | 前往北方 |
[39:23] | iViva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[39:24] | iViva Tavo! IViva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 塔沃万岁 |
[39:26] | iViva Gran Colombia! | 大哥伦比亚万岁 |
[39:31] | Turn it off. | 关掉吧 |
[39:36] | We must’ve been hacked. | 我们肯定是被黑了 |
[39:37] | Comms, grounded air defenses, even our weapons systems. | 通讯器 地面防空 甚至是武器系统 |
[39:41] | We’re at war. | 开战了 |
[39:42] | I have to get back to fleet command, | 我得回舰队指挥部 |
[39:43] | get eyes on the battlefield. | 盯紧战场 |
[39:45] | Admiral Chandler. | 钱德勒上将 |
[40:07] | Diaz! Is the James still afloat?! | 迪亚兹 詹姆斯号还在水面吗 |
[40:10] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[40:11] | Make a hole. I’m going back with you. | 腾个位置 我和你一起回去 |
[40:13] | – Yes, sir! – I’m going, too. | -是 长官 -我也去 |
[40:15] | – Tell Meylan — – Mike. | -告诉梅朗 -迈克 |
[40:16] | I lost my fleet, Tom. | 我失去了我的舰队 汤姆 |
[40:18] | It went down on my watch. | 我只能眼睁睁看着 |
[40:20] | If I’m gonna die, I’m going down with the ship. | 如果我要死 也要和船一起沉入海底 |
[40:22] | You heard that speech, you know where to start. | 你也听到讲话了 你知道该从哪开始 |
[40:25] | We head south. | 我们去南边 |
[40:26] | Look for weapons and fuel. | 寻找武器和燃料 |
[40:28] | Stay off comms. | 切断通讯器 |
[40:29] | I’ll be in touch! | 我会联系你的 |
[40:30] | If I don’t hear from you soon, | 如果你没有联络我 |
[40:32] | – I’m gonna come looking for you! – I don’t doubt that. | -我会去找你 -我知道你会的 |
[40:34] | You stay safe! | 保重 |