时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earlier today, the United States of America | 今天早些时候 美利坚合众国 |
[00:03] | was suddenly and without provocation… | 突然遭到了… |
[00:05] | Alisha, are you there? | 阿莉莎 你在吗 |
[00:06] | – Yeah, honey, I’m here. – I was so worried. | -亲爱的 我在 -我担心死了 |
[00:09] | You know, the — the — the attack. | 袭击的事 |
[00:11] | Y-You didn’t say you were going to Mayport, | 你没说你要去梅港 |
[00:13] | and your friends were there. | 但是你朋友都去了 |
[00:14] | So I thought maybe you went, and — | 所以我想可能你也去了 |
[00:17] | Baby, I’m just so happy to hear your voice. | 宝贝 听到你的声音我太高兴了 |
[00:19] | I’m okay. Are you all right? | 我很好 你还好吗 |
[00:22] | No. I mean…yeah, yeah. | 不好 我是说 还好 |
[00:24] | I-I’m fine. I’m just freaking out a little. | 我没事 就是吓到了 |
[00:27] | Those ships — are they all gone? | 那些军舰 都被击沉了吗 |
[00:28] | Is there gonna be another attack? | 还会有袭击吗 |
[00:30] | They’re not saying anything new on TV. | 电视上什么新消息都没有 |
[00:32] | Honey, don’t watch the TV. | 亲爱的 别看电视 |
[00:34] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[00:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:36] | Look, I — I got to be here a little while longer, | 听着 我要在这里多待一段时间 |
[00:39] | but I’ll call you as soon as I can, okay? | 但是一有机会我就给你电话 好吗 |
[00:41] | We got a lot of good people working hard to keep us safe. | 所有人都在努力保护我们的安全 |
[00:44] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[00:45] | Y-You need to call me soon. | 你尽早给我电话 |
[00:48] | Let me know what’s going on. Let me know you’re okay. Promise? | 告诉我具体情况 告诉我你好不好 保证 |
[00:51] | …I have therefore asked the Congress | 因此我已要求国会 |
[00:53] | to declare a State of War | 向大哥伦比亚 |
[00:55] | between the United States and the Gran Colombian Empire. | 就此宣战 |
[01:00] | I promise. I love you. | 我保证 我爱你 |
[01:02] | Yeah, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:04] | May God bless the United States of America. | 天佑美国 |
[01:09] | The President has declared war | 总统已经 |
[01:11] | against the Gran Colombian Empire. | 向大哥伦比亚宣战 |
[01:14] | Tom. It’s good to see you. | 汤姆 见到你真好 |
[01:16] | – You, too, Joe. – No word from theJames. | -我也是 乔 -还没有詹姆斯号的消息 |
[01:19] | They won’t call until it’s safe. | 确保安全之前他们不会联系我们的 |
[01:22] | Anything from our team in Panama? | 巴拿马的人有消息吗 |
[01:24] | Nothing yet. But no news is good news. | 还没有 没消息就是好消息 |
[01:27] | General. Russ. | 上将 鲁斯 |
[01:29] | – Admiral. – My Marines? | -上将 -海军陆战队怎么样了 |
[01:32] | They’re starting a body count. | 正在统计伤亡人数 |
[01:37] | Doesn’t do it justice. | 实际情况比画面上要糟 |
[01:39] | They hit us hard. | 受损严重 |
[01:42] | Admiral, the reports are still dribbling in, | 上将 还在等后续报告 |
[01:45] | but Panama has definitely thrown in with Gustavo. | 但是巴拿马已经倒向古斯塔沃了 |
[01:48] | Costa Rica and Ecuador are on the brink. | 哥斯达黎加和厄瓜多尔也快了 |
[01:50] | If a domino effect starts in the region, | 一旦出现骨牌效应 |
[01:52] | we could be in real trouble. | 麻烦就大了 |
[01:53] | Gustavo won’t stop south of our border. | 古斯塔沃可不会安心和我们做邻居 |
[01:55] | How are we supposed to defend against a second attack | 我们都不知道第一波袭击是怎么发生的 |
[01:58] | if we don’t even know how the first one happened | 要怎么抵御第二波袭击 |
[01:59] | or if we can even recover from it? | 或是从袭击中恢复过来 |
[02:01] | I know someone who can help with that. | 我知道个人能帮到我们 |
[02:05] | A student of mine at the Academy. | 军校里一个学生 |
[02:07] | A midshipman? | 一个学员 |
[02:09] | Clayton Swain. | 克莱顿·斯维恩 |
[02:10] | He saw this attack coming. | 他预见到了这次袭击 |
[02:11] | Master Chief, we need to find him and bring him here. | 军士长 找到他把他带过来 |
[02:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:15] | We need to deploy all our available assets. | 我们得利用所有资源 |
[02:17] | If it floats, flies, or rolls, it fights. | 能用的都用上 |
[02:19] | Agreed. We need every piece of intel | 同意 我们需要对中南美洲 |
[02:21] | we have on Central and South America — | 掌握的所有情报 |
[02:24] | Air and Naval assets, troop levels, | 海陆空三军 |
[02:25] | – centers of gravity — everything. – Wait. | -军政重心 一切 -等等 |
[02:28] | Are you talking about sending our assets south? | 你们是想派兵南下 |
[02:30] | We have no command and control. | 我们还没有恢复指挥链 |
[02:32] | I can’t get a single field commander on the phone. | 我连一个外勤指挥官都找不到 |
[02:35] | How are we supposed to come up | 我们要怎么拟定 |
[02:36] | with a global strategic plan? | 全球战略计划 |
[02:38] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[02:39] | The President may have declared war, | 总统虽然宣战了 |
[02:40] | but right now we don’t have a military to fight it. | 但是我们没有部队投入战争 |
[02:43] | We’ve got nothing. | 我们什么都没有 |
[02:44] | Not true. | 你错了 |
[02:46] | We have Nathan James. | 我们有内森·詹姆斯号 |
[02:57] | Many of you here are new to the Navy… | 你们中许多人是新加入的海军 |
[02:59] | new to this ship. | 刚登上这艘战舰 |
[03:01] | Some of you, we’ve been here before. | 有些人则是老手 |
[03:05] | Either way, what happened in Mayport | 无论如何 梅港发生的事 |
[03:09] | is not something you ever get used to. | 都不是什么小事 |
[03:12] | It hurts. | 我们受了重创 |
[03:14] | And it was meant to hurt. | 他们就是想让我们受到重创 |
[03:16] | That’s what our enemy wanted to do. | 这正是敌人的目的 |
[03:19] | And today, he succeeded. | 今天 他成功了 |
[03:24] | It caught us off guard, | 对我们发动突然袭击 |
[03:26] | sent a powerful message, trying to shake our resolve. | 发出一条有力的消息 试图动摇我们的决心 |
[03:33] | But a war isn’t lost because we’re hurt. | 但战争没有因为我们遭创而失败 |
[03:38] | For over 200 years, the United States Navy has | 在200多年间 美国海军 |
[03:41] | built, sustained, and protected its war-fighting culture. | 建立 维持并保护了它战斗的文化 |
[03:45] | This attack doesn’t change that. | 这次袭击不会改变这一点 |
[03:47] | In fact, it will once again bring out the best in us. | 实际上 它再一次激发出我们最好的一面 |
[03:51] | Our enemies have underestimated us. | 我们的敌人低估了我们 |
[03:54] | And if you doubt that, look back at the past few years. | 如果你对此有所怀疑 回首过去这几年 |
[03:58] | Look at the people who’ve been on this ship. | 看看在这艘战舰上的人们 |
[04:02] | When trouble arises, | 当困难出现时 |
[04:03] | we have proven time and time again, | 我们已经一次又一次地证明 |
[04:07] | no matter the enemy, no matter the odds, | 不管敌人是谁 不管机会多小 |
[04:10] | one ship can do it. | 一艘战舰也能做到 |
[04:13] | This ship can do it. | 这艘战舰做得到 |
[04:42] | Gustavo has put a bounty on your heads. | 古斯塔沃对你们发出了悬赏 |
[04:45] | 100,000 pesos each. | 每人10万比索 |
[04:48] | Any news on the American fleet? | 有美国舰队的消息吗 |
[04:52] | They’re saying it’s destroyed. | 他们说舰队被摧毁了 |
[05:01] | You know, in Kenya, | 你知道 在肯尼亚 |
[05:02] | we had a nickname for Nathan James. | 我们给内森·詹姆斯起了个绰号 |
[05:06] | It means “Invincible.” | 意思是”无敌” |
[05:11] | These rebels — | 这些反抗军 |
[05:13] | you think they have intel we can use? | 你认为他们有我们能利用的情报 |
[05:15] | They haven’t been successful against Gustavo so far. | 他们反抗古斯塔沃到现在都不成功 |
[05:17] | Sí. | 是的 |
[05:18] | It’s very hard to beat Gustavo’s army and his microphone. | 要打败古斯塔沃的军队和他的演讲不容易 |
[05:22] | But the rebels are organizing. | 但反抗军在组织 |
[05:23] | They have a new leader — Armando Maza. | 他们有一个新领袖 阿曼多·马萨 |
[05:25] | Oh, the Venezuelan guerilla — | 委内瑞拉游击队 |
[05:26] | the man who burns people alive. | 会把人活活烧死的那个人 |
[05:28] | Don’t worry. Armando doesn’t do that to his friends. | 别担心 阿曼多不会那么对朋友的 |
[07:03] | Sir, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:10] | Those are our satellites crashing to the Earth. | 是我们的卫星正在向地球坠毁 |
[07:15] | Last we heard, the MSC supply ship was right here, | 上次收到消息时 海上补给舰在这儿 |
[07:17] | just 90 miles from us. | 离我们145公里 |
[07:19] | We can get there in three hours | 我们能在三个小时内赶到 |
[07:20] | to restock our fuel and weapons. | 补足燃料和武器 |
[07:21] | Right now, we are low on both. | 这两样我们都不充足 |
[07:23] | Got to figure we could run into trouble on our way there. | 得想清楚我们一路上会遇到的麻烦 |
[07:25] | Those Pucaras that hit Mayport | 那些袭击梅港的普卡拉攻击机 |
[07:27] | have a max range of 217 miles. | 最大距离是349公里 |
[07:29] | They either came from land or they got a ride. | 他们不是从陆地过来的就是有载具 |
[07:31] | Brazil had a carrier, but even before the plague, | 巴西有航空母舰 但即使在瘟疫之前 |
[07:34] | it was never able to run for more than a few months. | 也从未能持续运行几个月 |
[07:36] | Well, they could have got | 他们也许找到办法 |
[07:37] | it running long enough to launch the attack. | 让它运行到发动袭击 |
[07:38] | And we can’t rule out that Gustavo could have put together | 我们不能排除古斯塔沃 |
[07:41] | a fleet of warships from across South America. | 已经在南美集结起舰队的可能性 |
[07:43] | So we’re just gonna have to rely on our single-ship skills. | 我们只能依赖于我们的单一战舰技术 |
[07:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[07:46] | On that, Captain, what’s our sitrep? | 关于军舰 舰长 军情报告如何 |
[07:49] | Sir, the computer virus knocked out satellites offline, | 电脑病毒导致我们的卫星离线 |
[07:52] | leaving us with no GPS capabilities. | 这使得我们没有卫星定位能力 |
[07:54] | Some E-Loran beacons are still up, | 一些电子无线电导航指向标还能用 |
[07:56] | but once we get 30 miles off the coast, they’re useless. | 但一旦我们离海岸48公里远就没用了 |
[07:59] | CIC reports radar, targeting, and weapon systems | 战斗信息中心报告400赫兹电力网一受损 |
[08:02] | were all shut down once the 400-hertz power grid fried. | 雷达 定位 武器系统就都关闭了 |
[08:05] | So we can’t see or shoot? | 我们看不见 也不能攻击 |
[08:08] | – Correct. – We were able to hot-wire passive sonar, | -没错 -我们热启动了被动声呐 |
[08:11] | so at least we can hear. | 至少我们能听见 |
[08:12] | And the five-inch can shoot, it just can’t move. | 五英寸炮弹能攻击 它就是不能动 |
[08:16] | We also have CIWS and crew-served weapons. | 我们还有近程作战系统和班组支援武器 |
[08:19] | – What about comms? – We had to zero out our crypto, | -通讯器材呢 -我们不得不取消加密 |
[08:21] | so we can’t call fleet command | 所以无法在安全的情况下 |
[08:22] | without giving away our location or plan of action. | 联系舰队指挥部 |
[08:25] | We’re really all alone. | 我们真的只能靠自己了 |
[08:31] | Well, my old SWO Commander used to tell me, | 我以前的水面作战指挥官经常对我说 |
[08:33] | “Looking for sympathy? | 想搏同情 |
[08:35] | Look in the dictionary between ‘syphilis’ and ‘shit.'” | 它就在字典里’狗屎’和’完蛋’之间 |
[08:38] | Gustavo doesn’t know we’re alive. | 古斯塔沃不知道我们还在 |
[08:39] | That’s to our advantage. | 这就是我们的优势 |
[08:41] | We get to the MSC ship, we resupply, | 我们先去找海上补给舰补给 |
[08:43] | and we take the fight to him. | 然后直接去向他宣战 |
[08:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:58] | All the color-coded plans and war contingencies | 所有的颜色编码计划和战争应急预案 |
[09:01] | the U.S. Military and Intelligence communities | 是美国军事和情报界 |
[09:03] | have dreamt up in the past 50 years. | 在过去五十年里所有的设想 |
[09:06] | Oh, good. | 好极了 |
[09:07] | We have a plan to invade Iceland. | 我们还有入侵冰岛的计划 |
[09:09] | It’s better to have a plan and not need it | 防患于未然 |
[09:11] | than the opposite, I suppose. | 比措手不及要好 |
[09:13] | Not so long ago, I remember looking at | 就在不久之前 我还看过 |
[09:15] | a similar plan for a viral outbreak. | 一份类似的病毒爆发计划 |
[09:17] | That’s before we even knew what the red flu was. | 那时我们还不知道红流感是什么 |
[09:20] | How’d that work out for you? | 对你有什么用吗 |
[09:23] | Fortunately, we were able to improvise. | 幸运的是 我们当时可以见机行事 |
[09:25] | There has to be some useful intel in here. | 这里面一定有一些有用的信息 |
[09:28] | This was an attack not just on the United States, | 这不仅仅是针对美国的袭击 |
[09:31] | but on the world. | 更是针对全世界的 |
[09:32] | And as always, we will rise to the occasion. | 而我们将一如既往 奋起迎击 |
[09:36] | I have, therefore… | 因此… |
[09:37] | Admiral Chandler? | 钱德勒上将 |
[09:38] | Mr. Swain, before the planes came, | 斯维恩先生 在飞机来袭之前 |
[09:40] | the U.S. was the victim of a cyberattack. | 美国就遭到了网络攻击 |
[09:44] | It killed our satellites, shut down our anti-access | 它毁掉了我们的卫星 关掉了反介入系统 |
[09:47] | and area denial systems, | 和区域封锁系统 |
[09:49] | and destroyed weapons control on all our networked assets — | 摧毁了所有联网的武器控制系统 |
[09:52] | ships, tanks, planes, helos, | 舰队 坦克 飞机 直升机 |
[09:54] | Aegis, and missile silos. | 防御系统 导弹发射井 |
[09:58] | Your theory was correct. | 你的理论是正确的 |
[10:00] | Grab your things and come with me. You’re gonna be here awhile. | 拿上你的东西跟我来 你得在这待一阵了 |
[10:05] | Do you need to call anyone? | 你需要联系谁吗 |
[10:07] | I forgot to ask. | 我忘了问了 |
[10:08] | Are you married? Do you live with your folks? | 你结婚了吗 还是跟父母住在一起 |
[10:10] | No, sir. I’m not married, | 没有 长官 我没结婚 |
[10:12] | and, uh, my parents died in the plague. | 父母也在瘟疫中去世了 |
[10:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:21] | You wrote that U.S. Military installations | 你写到美国军事设施 |
[10:23] | were extremely vulnerable to cyberattacks. | 极易受到网络攻击 |
[10:25] | That was my conclusion, sir. | 确实是我得出的结论 长官 |
[10:27] | It had to do with the number of nodes and the redundancies — | 它与节点和冗余的数量有关… |
[10:29] | I need you to find the virus, where it came from, | 我需要你找到病毒 找到它从哪来 |
[10:31] | and how to get rid of it. | 以及对付它的方法 |
[10:32] | You’ll be working with Commander Granderson. | 你将与格兰德森中校一起工作 |
[10:34] | Good luck, Mr. Swain. | 祝你好运 斯维恩先生 |
[10:36] | Oh. Raise your right hand. | 对了 举起你的右手 |
[10:39] | POTUS usually does this, but he’s not here, so… | 这本来是总统的工作 但是他不在 所以 |
[10:42] | Do you solemnly swear to support and defend the Constitution… | 你是否庄严宣誓 支持和捍卫宪法… |
[10:49] | …so help you God? | …上帝保佑 |
[10:51] | I do. | 我宣誓 |
[10:53] | Congratulations, Ensign Swain. | 祝贺你 斯维恩少尉 |
[10:55] | You are now a member of the United States Navy. | 你现在正式成为美国海军的一员 |
[10:57] | Get to work. | 干活吧 |
[11:04] | You can put your arm down, Ensign. | 手可以放下来了 少尉 |
[11:20] | We’re close. | 我们快到了 |
[11:22] | It’s only a few more kilometers. | 没多远了 |
[11:31] | Easy, easy. | 别紧张 别紧张 |
[11:48] | They look like gringos. | 像是外国人 |
[12:01] | He knows who we are. | 他知道我们是谁 |
[12:03] | And I don’t think he wants to be our friend. | 而且我觉得他并不想成为我们的朋友 |
[12:07] | Drop… your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[12:09] | I don’t think so, amigo. | 这可不行 朋友 |
[12:16] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[12:18] | Danny Green. | 丹尼·格林 |
[12:20] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[12:22] | Pablo? | 巴勃罗 |
[12:23] | Can’t believe it. Get over here. | 真不敢相信 过来 |
[12:29] | No freakin’ way! | 真没想到 |
[12:47] | Pablo, this is Wolf. | 巴勃罗 这是狼 |
[12:49] | This is Marco, Sasha, Kandie. | 这是马可 萨莎 坎迪 |
[12:52] | “Pablo”? | 巴勃罗 |
[12:53] | Yeah, well, “Paul Shemanski” | 对 保罗·谢曼斯基这个名字 |
[12:55] | doesn’t quite have the same street cred down here. | 在这里可不合群 |
[12:56] | Pablo’s D.I.A. | 巴勃罗是国防情报局的 |
[12:57] | He’s been in the jungle so long, | 他在丛林里太久了 |
[12:58] | he’s practically gone native. | 基本上已经是本地土著了 |
[13:01] | We worked joint ops in Brazil and Colombia | 我们以前在巴西和哥伦比亚 |
[13:03] | – back in the day. – Yeah. | -一起合作过 -是的 |
[13:05] | – Well, thank God for D.I.A. – Thank God. | -老天保佑国防情报局 -感谢上帝 |
[13:12] | Man, I heard about Mayport. | 伙计 我听说梅港的事了 |
[13:14] | Your buddies on Nathan James? | 你的朋友在内森·詹姆斯号上 |
[13:17] | No news yet. | 还没有消息 |
[13:18] | My wife’s the CO. | 我妻子是指挥官 |
[13:20] | Oh, man. I’m sorry. | 伙计 我很遗憾 |
[13:23] | Now I’m seeing your ugly-ass mug all over the local news. | 本地新闻里到处能看到你这臭小子 |
[13:26] | Not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[13:27] | I figured. | 我清楚 |
[13:29] | Things are definitely heating up. | 局势正在升温 |
[13:31] | All right, come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[13:32] | I’ll catch you up on the way. | 边走边聊 |
[13:34] | Danny frickin’ Green. | 该死的丹尼·格林 |
[13:40] | Ma’am, according to our last sight, | 长官 根据我们最后的视界 |
[13:41] | we’re here on our L.O.P. | 我们在这里 |
[13:43] | That’s approximately 10 miles southeast of the supply ship. | 在补给船东南大约16公里处 |
[13:46] | Very well. | 很好 |
[13:47] | – O.O.D., continue along charted course. – Aye, ma’am. | -值日官 沿海图航线继续航行 -是 |
[13:50] | O.O.D., I’ve got multiple objects in the water, | 值日官 在水中发现多个目标 |
[13:53] | starboard side, bearing 0-1-2 relative, | 右舷 方位0-1-2 |
[13:55] | approximately 3,000 yards. | 距离大约2.7公里 |
[14:12] | Someone hit a container ship | 有人用大口径武器 |
[14:14] | with a large-caliber weapon. | 袭击了集装箱船 |
[14:16] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[14:18] | It looks like the goods were bound for Mexico. | 看来货物是要送往墨西哥的 |
[14:20] | Incoming! | 导弹来袭 |
[14:22] | General quarters. Start evasive maneuvers! | 一级战备状态 开启规避机制 |
[14:26] | Bridge reports bulldog inbound, bearing 1-4-1. | 舰桥报告导弹来袭 方位1-4-1 |
[14:29] | I have it. | 已发现目标 |
[14:30] | Impact estimated in 30 seconds. | 预计30秒后撞击 |
[14:32] | Missile’s almost in range. | 导弹几乎在射程之内 |
[14:33] | Deploy countermeasures! | 执行应对方案 |
[14:41] | Missile’s path unchanged. | 导弹路径不变 |
[14:42] | Engaging in 3, 2, 1. | 撞击倒数 3 2 1 |
[14:45] | Fire CIWS. | 近战系统开火 |
[14:52] | Target splashed. | 目标击毁 |
[14:53] | Nice shot, Valdez. | 干得漂亮 瓦尔迪兹 |
[14:57] | Where the hell did that come from? | 那是从哪来的 |
[14:58] | Wherever it was, we’re outgunned — | 不管它在哪里 我们的火力都比不上它 |
[15:00] | too blind to find, fix, or kill. | 我们视野太差 无法发现 解决或消灭它 |
[15:02] | Then we have to outrun it. | 那我们就必须得跑得过它 |
[15:04] | Helmsman, all ahead, flank three! | 舵手 全速转向3号侧翼 |
[15:06] | Aye, ma’am. All ahead, flank three. | 是的 长官 全速转向3号侧翼 |
[15:11] | Masthead lookout reports a corvette class warship hull | 桅顶观察哨报告在海平线上 |
[15:14] | down on the horizon. | 发现了一艘克尔维特级战舰 |
[15:16] | They can see us, but we can’t see them. | 他们能看见我们 但是我们看不见他们 |
[15:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:19] | The fight starts here. | 战斗在这里打响 |
[15:33] | Gustavo’s taking out merchant ships to disrupt trade. | 古斯塔沃通过击沉商船来扰乱贸易 |
[15:35] | It’s a classic wartime maneuver. | 这是一个典型的战时行为 |
[15:36] | German U-boats did the same thing. | 德国U型潜艇也做过同样的事情 |
[15:38] | He’s letting everyone know Gran Colombia owns these waters. | 他在让所有人都知道大哥伦比亚拥有这片水域 |
[15:41] | Relative bearing 2-2-0. | 相对方位2-2-0 |
[15:45] | Heading south again — definitely a search pattern. | 又向南走了 这是搜索模式 |
[15:47] | Probably wasn’t expecting to find us. | 可能没想到会找到我们 |
[15:49] | – Now he has. – At this range, sir, | -现在他找到了 -长官 在这个范围内 |
[15:51] | that ship may not have I.D.’d us. | 那艘船可能没有识别我们 |
[15:53] | No, but they smell blood in the water. | 是没有识别 但他们在水中嗅到了血的味道 |
[15:55] | Not activating fire-control radar, | 没激活火控雷达 |
[15:56] | shooting down their missile with CIWS… | 用近战系统击落了他们的导弹 |
[15:59] | we tipped our hand. | 我们暴露了自己 |
[16:00] | This island won’t mask us forever. | 这个岛不会永远掩护我们的 |
[16:05] | I’m starting by | 我从查看 |
[16:05] | looking through vulnerabilities in the system. | 系统中的漏洞入手 |
[16:07] | You know Metcalfe’s Law, sir? | 你知道梅特卡夫定律吗 长官 |
[16:09] | It basically means the more redundancies a system has, | 它基本上是指系统冗余越多 |
[16:11] | the safer it is, | 它就越安全 |
[16:12] | but this hack proved the opposite. | 但这次黑客入侵却证明了相反的结论 |
[16:14] | Instead of being an asset, | 这些冗余不但没能帮到我们 |
[16:15] | the redundancies are actually what sank us — | 反而是我们被击垮的原因 |
[16:17] | so Metcalfe’s Law only in reverse. | 所以这还是梅特卡夫定律 只不过反了过来 |
[16:20] | The system that was designed to protect us | 击败我们的 正是为了保护我们 |
[16:22] | – is what destroyed us. – Yes, sir. | -而设计的系统 -是的 长官 |
[16:23] | Sort of an all-your-eggs-in-one-basket scenario, sir. | 算是孤注一掷了 长官 |
[16:26] | Once the virus got into the system, | 一旦病毒侵入系统 |
[16:27] | it used our redundancies and spread across our entire network. | 将不遗余力扩散至整个网络系统 |
[16:30] | So how’d it get into the system in the first place? | 系统怎么会感染病毒 |
[16:33] | That I don’t know… yet. | 我现在还不清楚 |
[16:36] | Not till I can read the code of the virus. | 要等我解码病毒才行 |
[16:38] | Look, all I know is that the worm was powerful — | 这次入侵的蠕虫非常强大 |
[16:41] | more powerful than anything I’ve seen before. | 是我闻所未闻的 |
[16:47] | Gustavo’s amassed a huge South American army — | 古斯塔沃在南美集结了一支庞大的军队 |
[16:49] | 40,000 troops at least. | 至少有4万人 |
[16:51] | He’s moving them north out of Colombia across the Darien Gap. | 他们正向北离开哥伦比亚穿过达里恩沼泽 |
[16:54] | I thought it was impossible, | 不可能吧 |
[16:56] | nothing but swampland and forest. | 那里都是沼泽和森林 |
[16:58] | It was until now. | 那是以前 |
[17:00] | And Gustavo built the bridge. | 古斯塔沃建了座桥 |
[17:03] | Once he gets his troops across the Darien Gap, | 一旦成功穿过达里恩沼泽 |
[17:05] | he’ll be able to move them all the way up to Mexico. | 就能挺进墨西哥 |
[17:07] | How do you plan to stop them? | 你准备如何阻止他们 |
[17:09] | – You’re gonna blow up the bridge. – That’s right. | -你们准备把桥给炸了 -没错 |
[17:11] | Gustavo’s troops arrive at the Panama side tomorrow. | 他的军队明日抵达巴拿马 |
[17:13] | That’s when we strike. | 我们在那时发起攻击 |
[17:16] | Sounds like just the kind of trouble we were looking for. | 正是我们想要的 |
[17:35] | Where do all of these men come from? | 这些人都哪来的 |
[17:37] | FARC, military defectors, | 哥伦比亚革命军 逃兵 |
[17:40] | even your average Joe citizen. | 有些是普通市民 |
[17:44] | And some are the same narcos we used to take down. | 还有些是我们以前想要抓捕的毒贩子 |
[17:48] | They’re all the same side now. | 现在都是一条心了 |
[17:51] | The only thing they hate more than each other… | 他们现在最恨的人是 |
[17:54] | is Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[17:55] | I thought Tavo was supposed to be a man of the people. | 他不一直都是人民的领袖吗 |
[17:58] | Ah, he’s like Escobar — | 他就像埃斯科巴 |
[17:59] | does just enough good to maintain the myth. | 做点好事以保持神秘 |
[18:01] | That’s what keeps him in power. | 这也是他实力雄厚的原因 |
[18:03] | His ruthlessness, he hides. | 他隐藏了自己的残忍 |
[18:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:08] | Sasha… | 萨莎 |
[18:10] | this is as far as I go. | 我只能走到这了 |
[18:11] | What? Where are you going? | 怎么了 你要去哪 |
[18:13] | I have a family, a son. | 我有家庭 儿子 |
[18:15] | I can’t leave Panama like this. | 不能就这么离开巴拿马 |
[18:16] | But I promised to get you out safe. | 我答应安全护送你们离开 |
[18:17] | And you did. Thank you for everything. | 你做到了 感谢你所做的一切 |
[18:21] | No, no. | 不用客气 |
[18:22] | On me. Anything for CIA. | 我自愿的 都是为了CIA |
[18:27] | Hey, be safe. | 注意安全 |
[18:28] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[18:48] | They’re getting closer to us and the supply ship. | 他们离我们和补给舰越来越近 |
[18:50] | We’re faster. We can make a run for it. | 我们更快 能躲开他们 |
[18:52] | Then we lose the chance to refuel and resupply. | 那样将错失加油和补给的机会 |
[18:56] | Last they saw, the U.S. Fleet was burning in Mayport. | 他们看到的是在梅港熊熊燃烧的舰船 |
[19:00] | Seeing a warship out here has got to have them wondering. | 在这里看到战舰一定会让他们思考 |
[19:04] | “How many did I miss?” | 还有多少留存的战舰 |
[19:06] | “Who else is out here?” | 放跑了哪些战舰 |
[19:07] | We can use that to our advantage. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[19:10] | What do you have in mind? | 你打算怎么做 |
[19:12] | They’re looking for one ship. | 他们在搜寻一艘舰船 |
[19:15] | Let’s show them we got a whole fleet. | 那就给他们展示一整个舰队 |
[19:18] | Eddie? Why does our EMATT have a name? | 埃迪 EMATT怎么还有名字 |
[19:21] | Named after our C.O.’s first boyfriend. | 取自舰长的初恋男友 |
[19:23] | She said he always tried to pretend to be bigger than he was. | 她这初恋男友总是装逼 |
[19:25] | Oh, that’s cold. | 这话太毒了 |
[19:26] | So little Eddie is gonna pretend to be a big, bad submarine. | 咱们的小埃迪要佯装自己是艘大潜艇 |
[19:30] | When he shows up on the bad guy’s sonar, | 当敌方声纳检测到他时 |
[19:32] | they’re gonna crap their pants. | 就等着被吓尿吧 |
[19:33] | Ah, classic Eddie. | 渣男埃迪 |
[19:36] | This is us. | 我们在这 |
[19:38] | The corvette is here. Based on their search pattern, | 护卫舰在这 根据他们的搜寻模式 |
[19:41] | we can predict where they’re going next. | 可以预测他们的方位 |
[19:42] | We let them cross here. | 等他们穿过这里 |
[19:43] | They’ll run right into Eddie. | 就能正好撞上埃迪 |
[19:53] | Our one ship becomes two. | 敌人会以为有两艘船 |
[19:57] | If all goes right, | 不出意外的话 |
[19:58] | Eddie will drive the corvette this way towards the SLQ-49. | 埃迪会将护卫舰驱赶至SLQ-49 |
[20:12] | Right here! | 就是这里 |
[20:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:21] | Heave! | 投 |
[20:33] | That is amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[20:35] | Rubber Duck’s in position. | 橡皮鸭就位 |
[20:43] | Corvette’s radar hits the SLQ-49, | 护卫舰的雷达检测到SLQ-49 |
[20:44] | they’ll think they’re looking at the broadside of a cruiser. | 他们会以为撞上了巡洋舰 |
[20:47] | Two ships become three. | 以为有三艘船 |
[20:49] | Our fleet chases the lonely corvette here, | 我们舰队将落单的护卫舰驱赶到 |
[20:53] | where our frozen five-inch gun is waiting. | 我们固定的五英寸口径火炮候着的地方 |
[20:59] | Eddie is in position, ma’am. | 埃迪已经就位 长官 |
[21:06] | Seaman Bell, how long have you been in the Navy? | 贝尔海员 你参加海军多久了 |
[21:08] | Three months tomorrow, sir. | 到明天三个月 长官 |
[21:10] | You’ve got your sea legs? | 你不晕船了吧 |
[21:12] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -不晕了 长官 -很好 |
[21:13] | We’re about to take on a corvette class warship | 我们要靠我们的五英寸口径火炮 |
[21:15] | – using only our five-inch. – Which can’t move. | -拿下一艘护卫战舰 -还不能挪 |
[21:18] | The only way to aim it is by steering the ship. | 要瞄准目标只能靠操纵船只 |
[21:21] | We’re using the ship as a rifle, sir? | 我们要把船当步枪使 是吧 长官 |
[21:24] | I grew up in Texas. Been hunting my whole life. | 我在德克萨斯长大的 一辈子都在打猎 |
[21:27] | Never thought about it like that, | 从没这么想过 |
[21:28] | – but, yeah, that’s about right. – All right. | -但是 到是没错 -好 |
[21:30] | The ship’s our rifle. | 这船就是我们的步枪 |
[21:32] | This is our gun sight. We’re your spotters. | 这是我们的瞄准镜 我们是你的观测手 |
[21:35] | Commander Burk and I will call out course corrections to you. | 指挥官博克和我会向你传达校准命令 |
[21:37] | As soon as that corvette comes in our crosshairs, | 一旦那艘护卫舰进入我们的十字准线 |
[21:39] | we fire. | 马上开火 |
[21:41] | Any questions, Bell? | 有问题吗 贝尔 |
[21:42] | No, sir. I’m ready. | 没有 长官 准备就绪 |
[21:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:47] | Let’s go hunting. | 开始狩猎 |
[21:53] | Mexico stands firm against atrocity and tyranny. | 墨西哥坚决反对暴行和独裁 |
[21:57] | Gustavo Barros does not speak for all Latin Americans. | 古斯塔沃·巴罗斯不能代表所有拉美人民 |
[22:01] | After the horrors of the past few years, | 在经历了多年的恐怖之后 |
[22:03] | we should be counting our blessings | 我们要向上天祈祷 |
[22:05] | and coming together as one, regardless of our latitude. | 团结一致 无论我们身居何处 |
[22:09] | War is not the answer, | 战争不是解决问题的办法 |
[22:10] | and Gran Colombia’s aggression in the Gulf must be stopped. | 大哥伦比亚对海湾的入侵必须停止 |
[22:14] | Mexico is the key. | 墨西哥是关键所在 |
[22:16] | Gustavo can’t win the continent without it. | 没有墨西哥 古斯塔沃无法赢得这片大陆 |
[22:18] | That’s got to be Gran Colombia’s next move. | 那将是大哥伦比亚下一步行动 |
[22:21] | He’s just gonna leapfrog over Central America? | 他要跳过中美洲 |
[22:23] | Mexico falls, the rest will follow. | 墨西哥一沦陷 其余的将不复存在 |
[22:26] | Centers of gravity. | 军政重心 |
[22:28] | Centers of gravity. | 军政重心 |
[22:30] | Here. | 这里 |
[22:33] | Costa Hirviendo. | 灼海流海岸 |
[22:36] | Mexico’s largest oil terminal. | 墨西哥最大的油港 |
[22:38] | It supplies fuel to airports and military bases | 它将燃料输送到遍及北美的 |
[22:41] | all over North America. | 各个机场和军事基地 |
[22:42] | If Gustavo took that, | 如果古斯塔沃占领了那里 |
[22:43] | he wouldn’t just cripple Mexico. | 他不仅能使墨西哥瘫痪 |
[22:45] | He’d have enough fuel to move his army | 还会有足够的燃料运送他的军队 |
[22:47] | and his entire fleet north right into our backyard. | 以及整个舰队直抵我们的后方 |
[22:49] | We need to defend that terminal. | 我们要守住那油港 |
[22:51] | With what? | 拿什么守 |
[22:52] | These plans assume a 300-ship Navy, | 这些计划是按拥有三百艘战舰的海军 |
[22:55] | a standing Army, and a working Air Force, | 一支常备陆军以及一支现役空军的规模制定的 |
[22:58] | not to mention a fighting force | 更不用说具有战斗力的 |
[22:59] | of a million soldiers and sailors. | 百万士兵和海员了 |
[23:01] | Admiral Chandler, I have nothing but respect for you, | 钱德勒上将 我非常敬重你 |
[23:03] | but my objection still stands. | 但是我还是反对 |
[23:05] | We need all our people protecting our own border. | 我们需要全员保卫我们的边境 |
[23:08] | Our borders are weak and porous. | 我们的边境薄弱 |
[23:10] | You said it yourself, General. | 你自己也说了 将军 |
[23:11] | Your own troops are spread thin. | 你自己的部队分散得太开 |
[23:13] | If we don’t stop them down south, | 如果我们不在南边阻止他们 |
[23:15] | they will cut us in half at the Texas border. | 他们就会在德克萨斯边境把我们一分为二 |
[23:17] | And what about our allies? | 我们的盟军呢 |
[23:19] | We can’t just abandon them. | 我们不能抛弃他们 |
[23:23] | If we were to try and defend the terminal — | 如果我们要全力保卫油港 |
[23:26] | Anita, are you seriously considering this? | 安妮塔 你是在认真考虑这件事吗 |
[23:29] | You lost hundreds of Marines in Mayport. | 你在梅港已经失去了几百个海军陆战队了 |
[23:31] | It’s because of the Marines I lost | 就是因为我失去的海军陆战队 |
[23:32] | I’m considering this, Don. | 我才会考虑 唐 |
[23:35] | Admiral, Don’s right. | 上将 唐说的没错 |
[23:37] | We don’t have the logistical infrastructure | 我们没有后勤保障来支持 |
[23:39] | to support a huge operation down there, | 如此大规模的行动 |
[23:42] | but if we were, what do you have in mind? | 但如果有 你有什么想法 |
[23:48] | We send Nathan James to the Gulf … | 我们派内森·詹姆斯号去海湾 |
[23:52] | then supplement with troops from the other branches. | 再从其他支部派兵支援 |
[23:54] | Admiral, no one is questioning the contribution | 上将 无人敢质疑您的战舰 |
[23:57] | your ship has made to this country, but… | 对国家所做出的的贡献 但是 |
[23:59] | they’re one ship. | 他们只是一艘船 |
[24:01] | You haven’t even heard from them. | 你甚至还没得到他们的消息 |
[24:02] | They’ll call. | 他们会联系的 |
[24:06] | So, you’re asking us to throw the football down the field | 所以你是在让我们朝球场扔球 |
[24:10] | and just hope there’s a receiver there. | 希望会有接手在那里接到 |
[24:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:13] | Because I know them. | 因为我了解他们 |
[24:15] | They’re always there to catch the ball. | 他们总是能在那里接球 |
[24:17] | Anita? | 安妮塔 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry, Tom. | 对不起 汤姆 |
[24:23] | Maybe if — | 也许如果 |
[24:24] | When we hear from Nathan James. | 等我们得到内森·詹姆斯号的消息后 |
[24:27] | Until we do, I can’t, in good conscience, | 在没有得到消息前 |
[24:29] | take my troops from the border. | 我不能从边境撤军 |
[24:30] | The Navy runs this joint command, | 海军主导联合指挥部 |
[24:32] | so it’s your call. | 所以由你决定 |
[24:33] | But if this is the plan you’re recommending to CNC, | 但是如果这是你向总统推荐的方案 |
[24:36] | I’m afraid it will be without my signature. | 很抱歉 你拿不到我的签字 |
[24:50] | Corvette is approaching Eddie’s position, ma’am. | 护卫舰接近埃迪的位置了 长官 |
[24:52] | Activate Eddie! | 启动埃迪 |
[24:54] | EMATT is active. | 消耗性移动反潜战术目标已启动 |
[24:55] | – Sonar? – Confirmed, ma’am. | -声纳呢 -已确认 长官 |
[24:57] | EMATT is emitting and on course. | 消耗性移动反潜战术目标发射 方向无误 |
[25:02] | Corvette is adjusting course, ma’am. | 护卫舰正在修正路线 长官 |
[25:04] | They’re running away from the EMATT. | 他们正在逃离消耗性移动反潜战术目标 |
[25:05] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[25:06] | Corvette knows it’s no match for a sub. | 护卫舰知道他们无法和潜水艇匹敌 |
[25:08] | We need to keep selling it. Shut Eddie down. | 我们要继续迷惑敌人 关闭埃迪 |
[25:11] | Make them think it’s gone dark. | 让他们以为它关闭通讯了 |
[25:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[25:16] | Corvette took the bait. | 护卫舰上钩了 |
[25:18] | How long till they see the SLQ-49? | 他们要多久才能看到SLQ-49 |
[25:19] | Should be on their radar seven minutes, sir. | 应该在七分钟后出现在他们的雷达上 长官 |
[25:22] | And if they fall for our trick, | 如果他们上当的话 |
[25:24] | they should be within firing range five minutes after that. | 他们应该在那之后的五分钟后进入射程范围 |
[25:55] | I can’t believe you’re still in the fight. | 我不能相信你还在战斗 |
[25:57] | I figured you would have retired | 考虑到你在詹姆斯号上的经历 |
[25:59] | after what you did on theJames, | 我还以为你已经退役了 |
[26:00] | but here you are in the middle of the jungle — | 但是你却还在密林之中 |
[26:02] | still a warrior. | 依旧是个战士 |
[26:03] | Why is that so hard to understand, huh? | 这很难理解吗 |
[26:05] | You, of all people, can relate. | 你应该能懂我 |
[26:07] | Me, I got nothing else to live for but to fight, | 我 我除了战斗 没有别的生活目标 |
[26:09] | but you — you got a wife, a kid. | 可是你不同 你有妻子孩子 |
[26:13] | If I had your life, | 要是我是你 |
[26:13] | I sure as shit wouldn’t be doing this anymore. | 我肯定不会继续战斗下去 |
[26:16] | Anyway, I’m getting out soon — | 不论怎么样 我也快离开这里 |
[26:18] | back to the states. | 回美国去了 |
[26:20] | The narcos have a plane. | 毒枭们有一架飞机 |
[26:23] | It makes runs to northern Mexico. | 可以飞到墨西哥北部 |
[26:24] | The narcos are your exfil? | 你准备靠毒枭离开这里 |
[26:26] | Their planes are a hell of a lot more reliable | 他们的飞机现在可比世界上 |
[26:28] | than most airlines today. | 大部分的航空公司都要可靠 |
[26:30] | Theirs leaves from a mountain clearing | 他们的飞机两天后 |
[26:31] | two days from now. | 将从一块山间空地起飞 |
[26:32] | We hit Tavo’s men hard, take out the bridge, | 我们狠狠地打击塔沃的人 毁掉大桥 |
[26:34] | and I get on the plane with my intel. | 然后我就可以带着情报上飞机了 |
[26:36] | You and your team — you’re welcome to hitch a ride. | 你还有你的团队 你们也可以一起来 |
[26:38] | Yeah. We might just do that. | 好 我们可能会一起走 |
[26:40] | All right. | 好 |
[26:50] | Ma’am, the corvette is approaching the SLQ-49. | 长官 护卫舰正在接近SLQ-49 |
[26:56] | It’s working. | 上钩了 |
[26:58] | Corvette is turning towards us. | 护卫舰正转向我们 |
[27:01] | The corvette will be in range in three minutes, sir. | 护卫舰将在三分钟后进入射程 长官 |
[27:03] | Very well. | 很好 |
[27:04] | According to plan. | 计划顺利 |
[27:10] | Relax, Bell. | 放松一点 贝尔 |
[27:12] | You know you can’t hunt when you’re tight. | 紧张了 你就没法狩猎了 |
[27:19] | Ma’am, the corvette is adjusting course. | 长官 护卫舰正在调整航线 |
[27:20] | It’s moving away from the SLQ-49. | 远离SLQ-49 |
[27:24] | – Where’s it heading? – Prop noise indicates | -航行方向呢 -螺旋桨噪音显示 |
[27:26] | it’s now approaching the island from the west. | 它正从西边靠近小岛 |
[27:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[27:32] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们在这里 |
[27:36] | – Now what? – We improvise. | -现在怎么办 -随机应变 |
[27:39] | No plan survives contact with the enemy. | 和敌人交火后就用不上计划了 |
[27:41] | Sir, we still have one more card to play. | 长官 我们还剩一张底牌 |
[27:44] | Speed. | 速度 |
[27:44] | We chase them down and take them on in open water. | 我们追逐他们 在开放水域上交战 |
[27:46] | This is the only island cover for 30 miles, sir. | 这里是50公里内唯一的岛屿 长官 |
[27:49] | We’ll have one shot to catch them by surprise. | 我们只有一次出其不意地攻击他们的机会 |
[27:51] | One shot’s all we’ll need. | 我们只需要一次机会 |
[27:52] | Your job just got a hell of a lot harder. | 你的工作难度又增大了 |
[27:54] | It’s one thing to fire from a fixed position, | 从固定的位置打一枪的难度 |
[27:56] | another thing to do it on the move. | 和在移动中打一枪的难度不可同日而语 |
[27:57] | – You up for it? – Absolutely, sir. | -你能行吗 -绝对没问题 长官 |
[27:59] | Hunting’s no fun if the game comes to you. | 打猎时 守株待兔可没有意思 |
[28:01] | Good. Take us into open water. | 好 我们去开放海域 |
[28:18] | Hey, Pablo’s got a ride out of here. | 巴勃罗能帮我们离开这里 |
[28:20] | This all goes to plan, | 计划顺利的话 |
[28:21] | we can blow the bridge up and — | 我们可以炸掉大桥 然后 |
[28:44] | – Kandie! – She’s alive! Let’s move! | -坎迪 -她还活着 快走 |
[28:47] | I need to find Pablo! | 我需要找到巴勃罗 |
[28:48] | – Danny! – I’ll be right behind you. | -丹尼 -我随后就来 |
[28:51] | Pablo! | 巴勃罗 |
[28:54] | Pablo! | 巴勃罗 |
[28:56] | Pablo! | 巴勃罗 |
[28:57] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[28:58] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[29:01] | I’m gonna get you out of here. Just hang on. | 我带你离开这 坚持住 |
[29:02] | No. Danny, you got to go. | 不 丹尼 你走吧 |
[29:03] | I’m not leaving you! | 我不会扔下你的 |
[29:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:41] | Azima. Azima. | 阿齐马 阿齐马 |
[29:44] | – I’m good. I’m good. – Okay, okay. | -我没事 -好的 |
[29:47] | How did they find us? | 他们怎么找到我们的 |
[29:49] | Where the hell is Green? | 格林在哪 |
[30:02] | Going somewhere, gringo? | 去哪儿啊 外国佬 |
[31:11] | We have a visual. | 看到目标了 |
[31:13] | Bell, two degrees left. | 贝尔 向左两度 |
[31:15] | Got it. | 收到 |
[31:18] | – Now. – Fire. | -现在 -开火 |
[31:27] | Hey, gringo. | 外国佬 |
[31:28] | Are you okay letting your Latin friends die for you? | 让你的拉丁朋友为你送死 心安理得吗 |
[31:41] | One last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[31:43] | Where is Armando? | 阿曼多在哪儿 |
[31:52] | Yo no hablo ingles… | 我不会讲英语 |
[31:55] | asshole. | 混蛋 |
[32:00] | No! | 不 |
[32:02] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[32:05] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[32:09] | We clipped her stern. | 我们击中了船尾 |
[32:10] | One degree left. | 向左一度 |
[32:14] | – Now! – Fire! | -现在 -开火 |
[32:20] | Shots landing short. | 打近了 |
[32:21] | We have to fire on the rise. Wait for it. | 我们得在浪高时发射 准备好 |
[32:26] | I have hydrophone effects. Torpedo inbound. | 水听器监测到信号 鱼雷接近中 |
[32:28] | Ma’am, what do we do? Our MK 116 is down. | 长官 我们怎么做 MK116不能用 |
[32:31] | The corvette thought Eddie was a sub. | 护卫舰认为埃迪是艘潜艇 |
[32:32] | Let’s make the torpedo believe the same thing. | 我们得同样骗过鱼雷 |
[32:34] | Reactivate EMATT. | 重新启动消耗性移动反潜战术目标 |
[32:36] | Aye, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[32:51] | We have detonation. Torpedo destroyed. | 监测到爆炸 鱼雷已摧毁 |
[32:54] | EMATT signal has disappeared. | 消耗性移动反潜战术目标的信号消失 |
[32:57] | Pour one out for Eddie. | 敬埃迪一杯 |
[32:58] | At least he’s good for something. | 总算还有点用 |
[33:08] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[33:10] | Sí. Sí. | 是的 |
[33:20] | Oh, man. | 老兄 |
[33:22] | Gustavo’s got a big bounty on your head. | 古斯塔沃为你设了高额悬赏 |
[33:25] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[33:27] | They said dead or alive. | 不论死活 |
[33:32] | If it’s all the same to you… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[33:36] | …I’m thinking dead. | 我选死的 |
[34:06] | Four degrees right, Bell. | 向右四度 贝尔 |
[34:09] | I’m there. | 已就位 |
[34:10] | Wait for it. | 准备好 |
[34:13] | – Now. – Fire! | -现在 -开火 |
[34:17] | Brace! Incoming! | 做好冲击准备 |
[34:26] | Battle damage assessment. | 战斗损伤评估 |
[34:31] | We gotta lead him. | 我们得领先一步 |
[34:33] | Bell, what do you do when you’re hunting bird? | 贝尔 猎鸟时应该怎么做 |
[34:35] | Aim in front of them, sir. | 瞄准目标前方 |
[34:37] | Left rudder, four degrees. Aim for my thumb. | 左转舵四度 瞄准我的拇指 |
[34:39] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[34:41] | I’m there. | 已就位 |
[34:43] | – Now! – Fire! | -现在 -开火 |
[34:44] | Two rounds. | 两轮发射 |
[34:58] | We have detonation. | 监测到爆炸 |
[35:00] | The ship is breaking apart. | 敌船正在解体 |
[35:01] | Target destroyed, ma’am. | 目标已摧毁 长官 |
[35:24] | Hell of a job, Bell. | 干得漂亮 贝尔 |
[35:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[35:27] | Same to you, if you don’t mind me saying. | 你也一样 如果你不介意我这么说的话 |
[35:33] | Damage report! | 损伤报告 |
[35:45] | 卡塔赫纳 哥伦比亚 | |
[37:12] | iViva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[38:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:30] | 22 dead, our camp destroyed, | 22人死亡 我们的营地被毁 |
[38:33] | and we lost most of our weapons and explosives. | 大部分武器和炸药都没了 |
[38:36] | Do you have reinforcements? | 你们有增援吗 |
[38:37] | They’re scattered across the jungle, days away. | 他们都分散在树林外 到这里要好几天 |
[38:40] | So we find another moment and make a play — | 那我们另找时机行动… |
[38:41] | No. There’s too many of them. | 不 他们人太多了 |
[38:44] | I don’t think we can manage — | 我觉得我们不能… |
[38:45] | I’m not turning back. | 我不回去 |
[38:49] | Not now. | 现在不能回 |
[38:50] | Danny, we can’t just keep — | 丹尼 我们不能… |
[38:51] | If Gustavo gets his troops across that bridge, | 如果古斯塔沃的部队过了桥 |
[38:53] | it’s game over, right? | 一切就结束了 对吧 |
[39:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:05] | I’m not ready to concede the game. | 我还没打算现在就投降 |
[39:09] | None of you have to stay. | 你们不用留下来 |
[39:11] | But Pablo gave his life for this mission. | 但是巴勃罗为这个任务献出了生命 |
[39:15] | I plan to finish it. | 我要完成任务 |
[39:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:25] | Then let’s blow up that bridge. | 我们就去炸毁那座桥 |
[39:42] | Ma’am, O.O.D. wishes to report we have hull integrity. | 长官 值日官汇报舰体强度正常 |
[39:45] | They’re patching and repairing damage from the enemy ship. | 他们正在修复敌舰所造成的伤害 |
[39:47] | In addition, the replenishment is now complete. | 另外燃料补充已经完毕 |
[39:49] | Requesting permission to untie. | 请求离港许可 |
[39:51] | Very well. | 很好 |
[39:54] | They put quite a hole in our side. | 他们在我们船侧炸了一个大洞 |
[39:55] | Four feet to the left, it hits our fuel lines. | 再往左一点就打到我们的输油管了 |
[39:57] | Now that we’re loaded up, we need to call Southcom, | 现在我们全副武装 需要联络南方指挥部 |
[39:59] | tell them we’re ready to join the fight. | 告诉他们我们已经准备好加入战斗 |
[40:01] | How? We’ve got no crypto. | 怎么联络 我们没有加密 |
[40:02] | – It’s still too risky to talk on an open channel. – No. | -在公开频道联络太冒险 -不 |
[40:05] | We need a code. | 我们需要密码 |
[40:18] | Command Cent– | 指挥中… |
[40:20] | Command, come in. Do you read? | 指挥中心 收到请回答 |
[40:22] | Command. | 指挥 |
[40:25] | Command Center, come in. | 指挥中心 收到请回答 |
[40:28] | Admiral Chandler? | 钱德勒上将 |
[40:30] | There’s a call coming in over HF radio. | 高频段有人呼叫 |
[40:32] | It’s Admiral Slattery. | 是斯莱特里上将 |
[40:39] | This isn’t a secure channel, Mike. | 这不是安全频道 迈克 |
[40:41] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:43] | I finally got around to reading your favorite book. | 我终于有时间看了你最喜欢的书 |
[40:45] | You got your copy handy? | 你手头有吗 |
[40:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[40:48] | Ensign Swain, do you have your copy of “Moby-Dick”? | 斯维恩少尉 你带《白鲸》了吗 |
[40:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:51] | We’ve got it. | 我们有 |
[40:52] | Turn to page 366, 5 paragraphs down. | 翻到第366页 倒数第五行 |
[40:56] | Last 4 words. | 最后四个字 |
[40:58] | Working on it. | 在找 |
[41:00] | This is how we’re gonna have to communicate for the time being. | 目前我们就这样进行通讯 |
[41:02] | Understood. Smart play, Mike. | 明白了 很聪明 迈克 |
[41:05] | Well? What’s the message? | 什么信息 |
[41:09] | “Fit for a fight.” | “可以战斗” |
[41:12] | Tom, is the message clear? | 汤姆 收到信息了吗 |
[41:15] | Yes, it is. | 收到了 |
[41:17] | We read you loud and clear. | 十分清楚 |
[41:19] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联络 |