时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | And when were you going to tell me about | 你准备什么时候才告诉我 |
[00:47] | the rebel attack in Panama? | 巴拿马反抗军的事 |
[00:50] | It was nothing. | 小事一桩 |
[00:51] | We took care of it. | 已经解决了 |
[00:53] | Do you know what makes the Americans different from us? | 你知道美国人和我们有什么不同吗 |
[00:57] | Hope. | 希望 |
[01:00] | The Americans think they’re special, blessed. | 美国人觉得他们很特殊 被上帝保佑 |
[01:05] | Doesn’t matter what tragedy hits them, | 不管遇到什么 |
[01:08] | they always believe things will get better. | 他们都相信会好起来的 |
[01:11] | That hope makes them hard to beat. | 这份希望让他们很难被击垮 |
[01:14] | We can’t let them have hope. | 不能让他们抱有希望 |
[01:18] | And we can’t let our people have doubt. | 也不能让我们的人持有怀疑 |
[01:43] | Not much more we can do about Gustavo’s movement | 古斯塔沃在中美洲的运动 |
[01:45] | in Central America. | 我们无能为力 |
[01:47] | Our best use of time and resources is Mexico — | 我们应该把时间和精力放在墨西哥 |
[01:50] | make a stand there, send a message | 向该区域其他国家的人 |
[01:52] | to the rest of the region, make them think twice | 明确我们的立场 让他们在选边站之前 |
[01:54] | about whose side they’re on. | 仔细斟酌 |
[01:56] | Gustavo’s got to know about the oil complex at Costa Hirviendo. | 古斯塔沃一定知道灼海流海岸的油港 |
[01:59] | General, what kind of assets could you move into that area? | 将军 你有部队可以派过去吗 |
[02:01] | I have a brigade of 800 soldiers in Corpus Christi, Texas. | 得州科珀斯克里斯蒂城有八百人组成的陆军旅 |
[02:05] | But it’ll take a few days to | 但需要花上几天时间 |
[02:06] | organize and supply them to cross the border. | 组织补给 然后才能跨过边境 |
[02:07] | Meantime, we’ll need a convincing show of sea power. | 同时 我们需要展现出让人信服的海上力量 |
[02:10] | Oil complex is on the coast. | 油港在海岸线上 |
[02:12] | Place Nathan James there, hold the line | 派内森·詹姆斯号过去 在部队抵达前 |
[02:14] | until the cavalry arrives. | 守住防线 |
[02:26] | Two viruses. Huh. | 两种病毒 |
[02:29] | Due respect to you both, the Yucatán Strait | 恕我直言 一艘战舰可守不住 |
[02:31] | can’t be held by one ship — even Nathan James. | 尤卡坦海峡 即使是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[02:35] | We’re gonna need a reliable partner in the Mexicans. | 我们需要在墨西哥有可靠的伙伴 |
[02:37] | More than just the Mexicans. | 只是墨西哥人还不够 |
[02:39] | We need help from both sides of the strait. | 海峡两岸都需要帮手 |
[02:40] | You’re talking about Cuba. | 你是说古巴 |
[02:42] | Mexico and Cuba are at war. | 墨西哥和古达打着仗呢 |
[02:43] | Have been since the famine. | 饥荒以来就一直在打仗 |
[02:45] | Both sides accuse the other of invasions | 两边都在指责对方入侵领土 |
[02:47] | and murdering civilians. | 杀害平民 |
[02:48] | So much bad blood between them. | 他们可是结怨已久 |
[02:50] | You just need to make them understand one simple fact. | 我们只要让他们明白一个简单的道理 |
[02:53] | Alone, neither country will last a week | 一旦古斯塔沃发起进攻 |
[02:56] | when Gustavo comes at them. | 他们任何一方都无法独自撑过一周 |
[02:58] | There’s no secure channel | 我们和墨西哥及 |
[02:59] | to the Mexican or Cuban governments. | 古巴政府间都没有安全通讯渠道 |
[03:00] | But we can talk to Slattery, and he can reach out | 我们可以联系斯莱特里 他能通过 |
[03:03] | locally over HF. | 高频信号联系上他们 |
[03:04] | Have them come to a parley aboard the James. | 让他们到詹姆斯号上来会谈 |
[03:06] | I think very highly of Slattery, but do you think he can — | 我很尊敬斯莱特里 但你认为他能 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna do it myself. | 我会亲自上阵 |
[03:09] | Admiral, do you have any idea what kind of morale disaster | 将军 你知道如果你在那边受伤了 |
[03:12] | it would be if you got hurt down there? | 会对士气造成什么样的灾难性打击吗 |
[03:13] | How much of a morale disaster would it be | 如果我们在几周内被入侵 |
[03:15] | if we got invaded in a few weeks? | 那会对士气造成多大的灾难性打击 |
[03:18] | You got to find a way to get me back on Nathan James. | 你要想办法让我回到内森·詹姆斯号上 |
[03:52] | – Any word from the U.S.? – There’s still no satellite link. | -有美国来的消息吗 -还是没有卫星信号 |
[03:57] | How much Semtex? | 有多少塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[03:59] | Oh, looks like about 12 kilos — | 看起来大概12公斤 |
[04:01] | barely enough to take down a bridge. | 勉强能炸毁一座桥 |
[04:04] | Let’s hope they built it quick and sloppy. | 我们就盼着他们造桥又快又马虎吧 |
[04:06] | I don’t know how much longer I can depend on these men. | 我不知道我还能信任这些人多久 |
[04:09] | I got to get them a victory soon. | 我得快点让他们胜利一次 |
[04:11] | Pablo thought we could do it. | 巴勃罗认为我们做得到 |
[04:13] | Yeah, that was before we lost half our men and gear. | 是啊 那是在我们装备人员损失过半之前 |
[04:17] | The bridge is the thing — we take that out, | 桥是关键 炸毁它 |
[04:20] | we stop Gustavo’s march north, | 就阻止了古斯塔沃向北行进 |
[04:21] | and we show your people he can be beaten. | 也让你的人知道他可以被打败 |
[04:23] | It’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选项 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:26] | We camp here tonight, head out at dawn. | 我们今晚在这儿扎营 黎明出发 |
[04:40] | Page 101, paragraph 4, | 第101页 第四段 |
[04:43] | line 2, word 14. | 第二行 第14个字 |
[04:53] | Radar’s up and running, | 雷达运行中 |
[04:54] | and the five-inch now has full range of motion. | 5英尺舰炮现在能全程运行 |
[04:57] | That’s good. I suspect we’ll need it. | 很好 我们会需要它 |
[05:00] | Captain, we have an unidentified low, slow flier approaching. | 舰长 一个不明低空缓慢飞行物向我们靠近 |
[05:03] | Bearing 2-0-5, range — 6 miles. | 方位0-1-2 距离10公里 |
[05:09] | Airship approaching, identify yourself | 正在靠近的飞行物 表明身份 |
[05:11] | and prepare to alter course on my command, over. | 准备根据我的命令改变航向 完毕 |
[05:14] | Happy to alter course on your command, Captain, | 很高兴听你的命令改变航向 舰长 |
[05:17] | but we’re requesting permission to land in a minute, | 但我们请求一分钟内降落 |
[05:20] | so don’t send us too far off. | 别把我们送太远 |
[05:25] | – Permission granted. – Right on time. | -请求批准 -正是时候 |
[05:28] | Nathan James, this is Brawler. Much appreciated. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这是布尔勒 感谢 |
[05:31] | Admiral, you mind leaning back a little? | 上将 你可以向后靠一点吗 |
[05:34] | Won’t be a second. | 马上就好 |
[05:37] | Forward bearing’s a little wonky. | 向前方位有点不稳 |
[05:39] | We’re good. | 好了 |
[05:41] | Do you need to throttle down? | 你要减速吗 |
[05:43] | Nah. She’ll be fine. | 不用 不会有事的 |
[05:45] | These old Hueys, you can’t kill ’em. | 这些老式休伊直升机 你弄不死它们的 |
[05:47] | Hell, Slider and I have run her on everything | 史莱德和我给她加过各种东西 |
[05:49] | from bonded bourbon to salad oil. | 从保税波旁威士忌到沙拉油 |
[05:51] | She still spins like a top. | 她还是转得很好 |
[05:53] | Can you believe this thing sat out in a field | 你相信这家伙在彭萨科拉 |
[05:55] | in Pensacola for 15 years? | 放了15年吗 |
[05:58] | – You don’t say. – Hang on. | -真想不到 -抓紧 |
[06:22] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[06:23] | – How was your flight? – You have no idea. | -旅途如何 -你可想象不到 |
[06:26] | Maddie Rawlings. | 曼迪·罗林斯 |
[06:27] | Lieutenant, Junior Grade. Call sign Brawler. | 少尉 呼号布尔勒 |
[06:30] | This is my co-pilot, Slider, and that’s Stinger. | 这是我的副驾驶 史莱德 那是史丁格 |
[06:33] | Pleased to meet you, sir. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:34] | Well, welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[06:35] | Your analog Huey’s about the only thing in the Navy | 你们的模拟信号休伊直升机是海军中唯一 |
[06:37] | that didn’t get hit by the virus, | 没有被病毒击倒的装备了 |
[06:39] | so she’s a fighter. | 所以她是个斗士 |
[06:41] | You’re hungry? They’re still serving dinner on the mess decks. | 你们饿了吧 休息舱还在供应晚饭 |
[06:43] | Thank you, sir. Chow time! | 谢谢 吃饭时间到 |
[06:52] | Sir. Still trying to find a place to store everything, sir. | 还在找地方存放东西 |
[06:59] | Reps from Mexico and Cuba are boarding. | 墨西哥和古巴来的代表正在登船 |
[07:00] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[07:02] | I hear they absolutely hate each other. | 我听说他们对彼此恨之入骨 |
[07:04] | – Any ideas? – One or two. | -有什么主意 -一两个吧 |
[07:06] | – Think they’ll work? – I think they have to. | -觉得能成吗 -我觉得必须得成 |
[07:08] | Both arrived on patrol craft. | 都是坐巡逻艇来的 |
[07:10] | Two ships armed to the teeth from two countries at war. | 两艘从战事国来的全副武装的船 |
[07:13] | – With us in between. What could go wrong? – Thank you. | -我们夹在中间 能出什么问题 -谢谢 |
[07:16] | Sirs. | 先生们 |
[07:18] | What a pleasure it is to meet you both. | 很高兴见到你们俩 |
[07:21] | I’ve heard so much abo– | 我听说了很多关于 |
[07:23] | You invited Cuba? | 你邀请了古巴 |
[07:25] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[07:26] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:28] | It’s called “Diplomacy”, and it starts now. | 这叫外交 从现在开始 |
[07:33] | This way. | 这边走 |
[07:38] | Okay. There we go. | 好吧 来吧 |
[07:57] | Hey, I brought fresh clothes, khakis, toothbrush — | 我带了新衣服 卡其裤 牙刷 |
[08:00] | whatever I could find. | 所有我能找到的东西 |
[08:01] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[08:03] | This place — | 这个地方 |
[08:05] | they took your computer, wouldn’t let me in. | 他们拿走了你的电脑 不让我进去 |
[08:06] | Yeah, it’s a security thing. | 是的 安保措施 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry. I can’t let you back there. | 抱歉 我不能让你进去 |
[08:10] | Have you heard from anybody? Kara? | 你有收到谁的消息吗 卡拉 |
[08:13] | Your friends from Nathan James? | 你在内森·詹姆斯号上的朋友们 |
[08:15] | It’s been so chaotic. | 局面很混乱 |
[08:16] | I think everyone’s just trying to catch their breath. | 每个人都忙得喘不过气来 |
[08:18] | But thank you so much for doing this. | 但非常感谢你这么做 |
[08:22] | How long before you can come back home? | 你还有多久能回家 |
[08:24] | It’s too soon to tell. | 现在还说不好 |
[08:27] | – I got to get back to work. – But I just got here. | -我得回去工作了 -但我刚到这里 |
[08:29] | I know. Why don’t you call your sister? | 我知道 你为什么不打电话给你姐姐 |
[08:31] | – No. – You shouldn’t be home alone. | -不 -你不应该一个人在家里 |
[08:32] | No! | 不 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry. Jesus. | 我很抱歉 天哪 |
[08:40] | Look at me, the damsel in distress. | 看看我 像个紧张兮兮的孩子 |
[08:42] | I don’t want to make things harder for you. | 我不想让你更为难 |
[08:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:46] | We got hit hard, but we have a plan and a way to win. | 我们遭到了重创 但我们有计划和获胜的方法 |
[08:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:53] | We’ve still got some tricks up our sleeve. | 我们还是有些手段的 |
[08:56] | You’re safe at home, | 你在家很安全 |
[08:57] | and if anything changes, I will call you first. | 如果情况有变 我会立刻给你打电话 |
[09:00] | You better. | 你可别忘了 |
[09:02] | I’ll have security walk you to your car. | 我会让警卫送你上车 |
[09:20] | The bridge is built, and they are already moving forward. | 桥已建成 他们已经在进军了 |
[09:22] | Looks like they’re setting up camp. | 看起来他们在扎营 |
[09:26] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[09:28] | This is just the advance team. | 这只是先遣队 |
[09:30] | Soon, there’ll be tens of thousands — | 很快 将会有成千上万 |
[09:31] | jeeps, tanks, soldiers. | 吉普车 坦克 士兵 |
[09:33] | If they get across to the Panama side of the bridge, | 如果他们到达大桥的巴拿马一侧 |
[09:36] | we won’t be able to stop them. | 我们就无法阻止他们了 |
[09:39] | When you’re invaded, you defend yourself! | 当你被入侵 你就得保卫自己 |
[09:41] | “Invaded”? You coward. | 入侵 你这个胆小鬼 |
[09:43] | There was no Cuban government, so how could there be an army? | 古巴没有政府 怎么可能有军队 |
[09:46] | These were hungry, terrified families | 这些饥肠辘辘惊慌失措的家庭 |
[09:48] | arriving on your shores in broken-down rafts and boats! | 坐着破碎的筏子和小船到达你的海岸 |
[09:52] | And what do they do then? They murdered Cuban refugees. | 然后他们做了什么 他们杀害了古巴难民 |
[09:55] | And then they turned around and invaded us. | 然后他们转过身来入侵我们 |
[09:57] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[09:59] | The plague is over. So is the famine. | 瘟疫已经过去了 饥荒也是如此 |
[10:03] | We’re here to talk about | 我们是来讨论 |
[10:03] | how to defend you both from Gustavo’s army. | 你们两方如何防御古斯塔沃的军队的 |
[10:06] | He’s coming north, sinking your shipping as we speak. | 就这会儿 他正在北上摧毁你们的运输线 |
[10:09] | U.S. is offering an alliance, boots on the ground. | 美国提出结盟的建议 出动地面部队 |
[10:12] | – An occupying force — – A protecting force. | -一支占领军 -一支保卫军 |
[10:15] | Gustavo’s movement races up from Panama. | 古斯塔沃的运动从巴拿马开始 |
[10:18] | Soon, it’ll be at your borders. | 很快 它就会出现在你们的边境 |
[10:21] | – A real invasion. – Sounds like Mexico’s problem. | -真正的入侵 -听起来是墨西哥的麻烦 |
[10:24] | – I cannot work with this — this war criminal! – Look. | -我不能跟这个战争犯合作 -听着 |
[10:28] | At this point, neither of you has much choice. | 目前 你们两方都没有什么选择 |
[10:32] | Senor Aguilar, your hold on Southern Mexico | 阿基拉先生 你对墨西哥南部的控制 |
[10:34] | is already faltering. | 已经摇摇欲坠 |
[10:36] | They want independence. | 他们想要独立 |
[10:38] | Gustavo’s promised them that. | 古斯塔沃向他们许下了承诺 |
[10:41] | And Senor Fuentes, how much oil and natural gas | 还有富恩特斯先生 古巴有多少 |
[10:45] | does Cuba have in reserve to fight a wider war? | 石油和天然气储备来打一场更大的战争 |
[10:47] | I can answer that. None. | 这个问题我可以回答 一点都没有 |
[10:52] | You two have your differences. | 你们俩有分歧 |
[10:54] | Once victory is achieved, we’ll let | 等到胜利后 我们将让 |
[10:56] | our civilian leadership figure out the right thing to do. | 人民做出正确的选择 |
[10:59] | But for now, we have a single agenda — | 但就目前而言 我们只有一个议程 |
[11:02] | unite and fight or let Gustavo march north. | 是并肩战斗 还是让古斯塔沃向北进军 |
[11:06] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[11:07] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[11:10] | You need to see this. | 你需要看看这个 |
[11:25] | Costa Rica has fallen. | 哥斯达黎加已经陷落 |
[12:53] | Things have changed. | 局势变了 |
[12:56] | I need to think. I need to talk to my people. | 我需要思考 需要和我们的人谈谈 |
[13:16] | We have a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[13:18] | Look at the size of the bridge supports. | 你看桥梁支柱有多粗 |
[13:27] | Damn. | 该死 |
[13:28] | We don’t have enough Semtex. | 我们的炸药肯定不够 |
[13:30] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[13:31] | But it’s enough to blow a hole in the bridge’s deck, | 足够在桥面上炸个洞了 |
[13:34] | – make it unusable. – With what we’ve got, | -使其无法通行 -就我们这点炸药 |
[13:36] | any hole we make, they could repair it in a few hours. | 炸出来的洞都能在几小时内填好 |
[13:40] | We need a new plan. | 需要制定个新计划 |
[13:42] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[13:49] | Perez. | 佩雷斯 |
[13:53] | He’s the target now. | 锁定他为目标 |
[13:55] | We’re gonna use him to draw away those guards… | 利用他来制造混乱引开守卫 |
[14:00] | gives you two a chance to take that fuel truck. | 你俩趁机开走那辆油车 |
[14:05] | Attach your Semtex to it. | 把炸药绑在上面 |
[14:06] | Drive it onto the bridge. | 开到桥面上 |
[14:08] | And turn the whole thing into a fuel-oil bomb. | 变成燃油炸弹 |
[14:19] | Bueno. | 好的 |
[14:28] | Armando, we need two of your best men. | 阿曼多 借我两个最得意的手下 |
[14:31] | We’ll meet up with the rest when the time is right. | 待时机成熟后再与其他人汇合 |
[14:33] | – You have us. – You two get as close as you can. | -听候指挥 -你们尽可能接近 |
[14:36] | Do not make your move until you see that it’s clear. | 守卫离开前不要轻举妄动 |
[14:40] | – Vamonos. – Sí, comandante. | -走吧 -遵命 指挥官 |
[14:45] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[15:04] | Come here! | 过来 |
[15:06] | Hey, chill out! Hey! | 冷静点 |
[15:07] | Come here! | 过来 |
[15:09] | Master at Arms? Send me three — | 值勤军士 派三名 |
[15:11] | Come here! | 过来 |
[15:14] | Make that six men. | 派六个人来吧 |
[15:17] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[15:19] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[15:23] | Disgrace to the uniform! | 玷污了这件制服 |
[15:26] | Check that. We got it covered. | 不用了 摆平了 |
[15:28] | Hey, you, come here. | 你 跟我来 |
[15:30] | Outside! Move! | 出去 快点 |
[15:35] | Now, you listen to me. | 给老子听着 |
[15:36] | You and your men are gonna cut this shit out, | 你们几个给老子消停着点 |
[15:38] | you’re gonna bury the hatchet. | 现在立刻和解 |
[15:39] | you’re gonna make a deal, or I promise you, | 握手言和 否则 |
[15:41] | you will be swimming home. | 就等着游回家吧 |
[15:43] | Escort them to the wardroom. Move! | 送他们去军官室 快点 |
[15:46] | Ma’am. I’ve got something. | 长官 我有发现了 |
[15:49] | Uh, the body of code that hit us here in the command center, | 袭击指挥中心的病毒代码 |
[15:52] | I think I’ve cracked it. | 我已经破解了 |
[15:53] | I’ve isolated the first part — | 我隔离了第一层 |
[15:54] | It’s a set of servo motor instructions… | 一套伺服操控指令 |
[15:58] | – to a machine of some kind. – A machine in our building? | -植入某种机械 -指挥中心的机械 |
[16:03] | United States on deck! | 总统到 |
[16:13] | I know dictators, | 我知道独裁者 |
[16:15] | and I’ve dealt with my share. | 我见识过他们 |
[16:18] | There’s one thing they all have in common — | 他们有一个共同点 |
[16:20] | whatever they have, it’s never enough. | 不管拥有多少 他们永不满足 |
[16:21] | Gustavo won’t stop at Costa Rica. | 古斯塔沃不会止步于哥斯达黎加 |
[16:25] | I just need you both to help me, | 我需要你们俩的帮助 |
[16:27] | and each other, for a few days | 帮我也帮彼此 只要几天 |
[16:30] | to close the strait to whoever’s coming north. | 不论谁要过海峡北上 封锁他 |
[16:32] | I need mines, and I need ships to lay them. | 我需要战舰布置鱼雷 |
[16:35] | We use them to force the enemy to a location of our choosing. | 我们靠鱼雷迫使敌军进入我们的目标海域 |
[16:38] | Nathan James will handle the rest. | 剩下的交给内森·詹姆斯号处理 |
[16:43] | Maybe someday, we’ll see the end of war. | 也许有一天 我们就能看到战争结束 |
[16:46] | But for now, once again, | 但是现在 我们必须 |
[16:50] | we have to fight together. | 再一次团结起来 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna leave the room. | 我要走了 |
[16:55] | You two are gonna settle your differences. | 你们两个需要解决你们之间的分歧 |
[16:58] | But do it fast. | 但是请尽快 |
[16:59] | If there’s a fleet headed this way, | 如果有舰队正朝这里而来 |
[17:01] | I intend to stop it. | 我要阻止他们 |
[17:04] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[17:08] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:19] | If you’re willing, honestly, | 老实说 如果你愿意 |
[17:22] | to stand by this man — | 支持这个人 |
[17:24] | I will do the same. | 我也愿意 |
[17:26] | And we can work out our dispute after the fight is over. | 我们可以等战争结束后再来解决我们的矛盾 |
[17:30] | What do you say? | 你看怎么样 |
[17:37] | Tom Chandler — The man is Washington, | 汤姆·钱德勒 这个人是华盛顿 |
[17:41] | FDR, Eisenhower, with a touch of Lincoln rolled into one, | 罗斯福 艾森豪威尔 还有点林肯的集合 |
[17:46] | and you have sent him onto the front lines, | 你竟然不经过我的同意 |
[17:49] | into a battle space we cannot see, | 就把他派去了前线 |
[17:52] | without my authorization. | 一个我们看不见的战斗区域 |
[17:59] | Toy ships and paper maps. | 玩具船队和纸地图 |
[18:04] | It’s like we’re back fighting World War II. | 我们好像回到二战打仗 |
[18:06] | Is it true that you’re using a 19th-century novel | 你在使用一本19世纪的小说 |
[18:10] | as some kind of codebook? | 作为某种电报密码本是真的吗 |
[18:12] | Yes sir, “Moby-Dick.” | 是的 长官 《白鲸记》 |
[18:15] | I hated that book. | 我讨厌那本书 |
[18:18] | It is a bit of a slog, sir. | 是有点晦涩 长官 |
[18:21] | What is it, Master Chief? | 什么事 军士长 |
[18:22] | Sir, excuse me. | 长官 抱歉 |
[18:22] | We just heard from Nathan James. | 我们刚从内森·詹姆斯号收到消息 |
[18:24] | Admiral Chandler’s managed to bring Mexico and Cuba | 钱德勒上将说服了墨西哥和古巴 |
[18:26] | together to blockade the Yucatán Strait. | 一起封锁尤卡坦海峡 |
[18:28] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[18:30] | And I imagine we’ll coordinate the mission | 我猜要协调这个任务 |
[18:32] | through a careful reading of “War and Peace.” | 我们需要仔细阅读《战争与和平》 |
[18:37] | Sir, it’s — | 长官 有 |
[18:40] | it’s possible that my personal feelings | 有可能损失舰队 |
[18:45] | at the loss of our fleet have clouded my judgment. | 带来的个人情感影响了我的判断 |
[18:48] | If you don’t have full confidence in me, | 如果你不能完全信任我 |
[18:50] | I’m prepared to tender my resignation | 我随时准备请辞 |
[18:52] | right here and right now. | 此时此刻 |
[18:54] | The attack happened on my watch. | 袭击发生在我当值的时候 |
[18:57] | Sir, the responsibility should not lie solely | 长官 责任不应该由 |
[19:00] | on the admiral’s shoulders. | 上将一个人扛 |
[19:01] | We all supported his decision. | 我们都支持了他的决定 |
[19:04] | I bear as much responsibility as he does. | 我跟他承担一样的责任 |
[19:06] | As I do, sir. | 我也是 长官 |
[19:07] | No, none of you are gonna get off that easy. | 不 你们没一个能这么轻易逃脱责任 |
[19:09] | Sit! | 坐着 |
[19:12] | Make no mistake, I don’t mind replacing every damn one of you. | 别搞错 我不介意把你们全换掉 |
[19:16] | But I want you to finish what you started | 但我要你们善始善终 |
[19:18] | and prove to me that I have the right team in place. | 证明我没选错人 |
[19:21] | Move your army into Mexico, | 把你的部队派往墨西哥 |
[19:22] | and proceed with the naval blockade. | 进行海面封锁 |
[19:26] | Now, let’s save that goddamned oil complex | 现在 我们要保住那该死的油港 |
[19:29] | and stop Gustavo in his tracks. | 把古斯塔沃拦在半路上 |
[19:31] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[21:26] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[21:36] | We’re gonna need mines from here to here, and here to here. | 这到这 这到这都需要布置鱼雷 |
[21:41] | Cuba, you’re gonna handle in the east. | 古巴 你们在东边 |
[21:43] | Mexico, the west. | 墨西哥 西边 |
[21:46] | We only have another patrol boat in the region. | 我们在这个地区就只剩下一条巡逻船了 |
[21:49] | I can have him here in 12 hours. | 我可以让他在12小时内到这里 |
[21:50] | Whatever Mexico has, it’s also at your disposal. | 墨西哥的一切都任你调用 |
[21:54] | With your permission, I need to use your radio room. | 请您准许我使用无线电室 |
[21:57] | This way I can authorize my men to begin laying mines. | 这样我就可以授权我的手下开始埋地雷 |
[21:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:01] | This way. | 这边请 |
[22:04] | – Watch him. – Oh, I will. | -看好他 -我会的 |
[22:21] | You won’t get far. | 你们走不远的 |
[22:23] | We’ll have checkpoints every few miles. | 每隔几公里就有一个检查站 |
[22:25] | They won’t bother us with the Colonel up front. | 有上校在前面 他们不会打搅我们 |
[22:27] | And we’ll only need to move a few miles. | 而且我们也只需要前进几公里 |
[22:28] | Put the shirt on. | 把上衣穿上 |
[22:31] | Your companion still looks angry. | 你的同伴依旧看上去很愤怒 |
[22:35] | That surprises you? | 你很吃惊吗 |
[22:37] | You killed my friend. | 你杀死了我的朋友 |
[22:40] | Your friend… | 你的朋友 |
[22:42] | Pablo! | 巴勃罗 |
[22:44] | I’ve killed a thousand Pablos. | 我杀死过上千个巴勃罗 |
[22:50] | What’s another? | 多一个有什么区别 |
[22:56] | Call your second in command. | 联系你的副手 |
[22:57] | Tell him to stop the convoy crossing the bridge. | 告诉他暂停部队过桥 |
[23:00] | Everyone stays on the south side. | 所有人留在南边 |
[23:01] | Move your sentries north of the bridge. | 把你的哨兵移动到桥北侧 |
[23:05] | I will do no such thing. | 我不会这么做的 |
[23:07] | Even if I did, such an order would be ridiculous. | 我要是真的这么下命令 听上去也太愚蠢了 |
[23:10] | No one would obey it. | 没有人会遵守的 |
[23:11] | Tell them you’ve located a rebel encampment | 告诉他们你在向北10公里的地方 |
[23:13] | 10 kilometers north. | 发现了一个反抗军营地 |
[23:14] | Tell them to move now. | 告诉他们现在就移动 |
[23:17] | I don’t feel like doing that. | 我不想这么干 |
[23:24] | Feel like it now? | 现在呢 |
[23:31] | Start talking, Lefty. | 开始说话吧 左撇子 |
[23:51] | Sí, Colonel. | 好的 上校 |
[23:56] | Your march Al Norte ends today, Colonel. | 你的北方之旅到此为止了 上校 |
[24:02] | Tell me, Admiral, what am I doing today? | 告诉我 上将 我今天做了什么 |
[24:08] | Am I making an ally, | 我是结交了新的盟友 |
[24:09] | a new partner in peace? | 得到一个维护和平的新朋友 |
[24:13] | Or am I choosing one tyrant over another? | 还是在两个暴君中选择了一个 |
[24:16] | In many ways, Cuba is a brand-new nation, | 在很多方面 古巴是一个全新的国家 |
[24:21] | a new democratic government, a new life for our people. | 一个新的民主政府 人们有了新的生活 |
[24:25] | We thought we were saved. | 我以为我们得救了 |
[24:27] | And this is the welcome we get into the brotherhood of nations. | 而这就是我们的兄弟国家给我们的欢迎礼物 |
[24:33] | War. | 战争 |
[24:35] | Theft. | 盗窃 |
[24:36] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[24:39] | When this is over, | 一切结束之后 |
[24:43] | I’ll be there for you and for Cuba if you need me. | 如果你需要 我会为你和古巴挺身而出 |
[25:17] | – Armed. – Armed. | -保险已打开 -保险已打开 |
[26:36] | Hola. | 你好 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:26] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[28:28] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[28:45] | Ma’am, by my calculations, in 24 hours, | 长官 根据我的计算 24小时后 |
[28:48] | we’ll have sufficient closure east and west of us. | 我们的东侧和西侧都会被有效的封锁 |
[29:21] | Sir? Everything okay? | 长官 没事吧 |
[29:30] | XO, I’m getting traffic from Mexican coast watchers | 大副 墨西哥海岸瞭望哨监测到 |
[29:33] | just southwest of us. | 我们的西南方向有动静 |
[29:34] | They’re picking up enemy aircraft. | 他们监测到敌方飞机 |
[29:35] | – Heading north? – Yes, sir. | -向北飞 -是 长官 |
[29:37] | – It’s coming right at us. – Set General Quarters! | -直向我们飞来 -启动一级战备状态 |
[29:39] | – All ahead flank! – Aye, Ma’am. All ahead flank. | -全速前进 -是 长官 全速前进 |
[29:43] | Set General Quarters and man battle stations! | 启动一级战备状态 全员各就各位 |
[29:45] | All crew served weapons, engage on my order. | 全员武装 听令开火 |
[29:48] | TAO, ready the five-inch and standby to fire. | 作战官 准备发射五英寸舰炮 |
[29:50] | Forward on the starboard side. | 右舷向上 |
[29:52] | Down and aft on the port side. | 左舷向下 |
[29:53] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[29:55] | Mexico did not betray your position. | 墨西哥没有出卖你们的位置 |
[29:58] | Let our men fight. | 让我们的人作战 |
[30:00] | Let our men fight beside you. | 让我们并肩作战 |
[30:11] | Bring all contacts to my screen! Fire control radar, activate! | 显示所有监测信号 启动射击控制雷达 |
[30:13] | Sonar, go quiet now. | 声呐静音 |
[30:14] | Aye. Securing all active sonar. | 是 关闭所有主动声呐 |
[30:16] | Now on passive. | 现为被动声呐 |
[30:39] | Three planes turning back for another run. | 三架飞机调转重来 |
[30:42] | One peeling off. | 一架脱队掩护 |
[30:42] | Hard right rudder! | 右满舵 |
[30:50] | They just hit our gun boat. | 他们击中了我们的炮艇 |
[31:05] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:06] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[31:08] | There’s got to be a kill switch here somewhere. | 肯定是哪儿有个总开关 |
[31:11] | We’re gonna have to hot-wire it. | 我们得短路发动 |
[31:13] | Brace! Shift your rudder! | 做好冲击准备 调整船舵 |
[31:21] | It’s no good. They’re staying in our cut outs. | 没用的 他们躲在射程外 |
[31:24] | Five inch won’t bear. Get the helo in the air. | 五英寸舰炮不行 让直升机起飞 |
[31:33] | We got this! Go get Perez! | 交给我们 去抓佩雷斯 |
[31:34] | Go! Go, go! Go, go, go, go, go! | 快去 快去 快去 |
[32:01] | Come on. | 快 |
[32:04] | Hurrying would be good now. | 最好快点 |
[32:06] | They are heading this way. | 他们过来了 |
[32:17] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[32:51] | Come on, baby. | 加油 宝贝 |
[32:53] | Let’s get behind the ship. | 躲到船后去 |
[32:56] | – Arm missiles. – Arming now. | -填装导弹 -正在填装 |
[32:59] | Stinger, they’re coming back. | 史丁格 他们飞回来了 |
[33:04] | We got one. | 我们干掉了一架 |
[33:10] | Fire missiles! | 发射导弹 |
[33:26] | Got ’em. | 干掉他们了 |
[33:29] | 7-10 split. Nice shooting, ladies. | 分屏球 打得好 女士们 |
[33:31] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 老大 |
[33:35] | – Damn it! – Brawler, you alright? | -该死 -布尔勒 没事吧 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:51] | Jump when I say, “Jump”! | 我说”跳”时就跳车 |
[33:52] | I’ll jump when you jump! | 你跳了我就跳 |
[34:22] | Jump! | 跳 |
[35:10] | Now! | 现在 |
[35:57] | It’s encrypted. | 加密了 |
[35:59] | I’m taking it. | 我要带走 |
[36:00] | Maybe someone up north could use it. | 也许对指挥部的人有用 |
[36:02] | Give me long-range HF radio. | 给我接通超高频无线 |
[36:04] | I’ve got a message for Gustavo. | 我有话要和古斯塔沃说 |
[36:06] | I want the world to hear it. | 我希望让全世界听到 |
[36:10] | You’re live, sir. | 接通了 长官 |
[36:14] | This is Nathan James, calling Gustavo Barros. | 这是内森·詹姆斯号 呼叫古斯塔沃·巴罗斯 |
[36:19] | We just took out your airwing, | 我们刚端掉了你们的空中部队 |
[36:21] | and you didn’t lay a glove on us. | 而我们毫发无损 |
[36:24] | And you can mark that up along with your Corvette. | 你可以把它们和你的护卫舰一起标注好 |
[36:27] | Payback for Mayport. | 这是梅港的复仇 |
[36:29] | You may have hit us hard, but you didn’t finish us. | 你也许重创了我们 但你没有了结我们 |
[36:33] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[36:35] | Because you can’t. | 因为你做不到 |
[36:38] | And now Mexico and Cuba have joined the fight. | 现在墨西哥和古巴也加入了战场 |
[36:40] | So this message goes out to all of Central and South America. | 这则消息同样要告诉中美洲和南美洲 |
[36:45] | There is a choice now. Join us. | 你们还有得选 加入我们 |
[36:49] | Send Gustavo back into the dirt hole he crawled out of. | 将古斯塔沃送回他原先所在的坑洞中 |
[36:54] | We fight for peace. | 我们为和平而战 |
[36:56] | But make no mistake — we will fight. | 但是听好了 我们会战斗 |
[36:59] | And this ship and this crew? | 这艘船和船上的人 |
[37:03] | They’re damn good at it. | 都是个中好手 |
[37:05] | So, Gustavo… | 所以 古斯塔沃 |
[37:09] | come at us again. | 再来惹我们试试 |
[37:11] | I dare you. This is Nathan James. Out. | 我看你敢不敢 这里是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[37:16] | Now, they know who we are, where we are. | 现在他们知道我们是谁 我们在哪里 |
[37:22] | Let’s be ready for what they throw at us. | 做好准备迎接他们的攻势吧 |
[37:24] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:28] | Nobody’s talking about going home now. | 现在没人说要回家了 |
[37:30] | It’s a good day. | 真是个好日子 |
[37:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:53] | Good Evening, Mr. President. | 晚上好 总统先生 |
[37:56] | Master Chief. | 军士长 |
[37:57] | Today was a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[38:00] | Or a lucky one. | 或者说是幸运的日子 |
[38:05] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[38:12] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[38:14] | The world needs Tom Chandler. | 这个世界需要汤姆·钱德勒 |
[38:18] | And nobody respects him more than I do. | 没人比我更敬重他 |
[38:22] | But rumor is he’s tired, burned out. | 但我听说他累了 心力交瘁 |
[38:27] | He’s been out of the fight for what, three years? | 他已经脱离战斗多久了 三年了吧 |
[38:32] | They even tried to run him for President. | 他们甚至想推选他做总统 |
[38:35] | Turned it down. | 他拒绝了 |
[38:36] | And now he’s down there, back in it, | 现在他重归战场 |
[38:41] | and I’m allowing it. | 我允许的 |
[38:45] | Putting him in this position, | 把他推上这个职位 |
[38:46] | I could be setting him up to fail. | 很可能是在让他走向失败 |
[38:50] | And if he does… | 到时候 |
[38:54] | I don’t think the country could bear that. | 整个国家都承受不起 |