时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Clear. | 安全 |
[00:20] | Clear! | 这里安全 |
[00:21] | Clear! | 安全 |
[00:22] | Vulture, this is Cobra. | 眼镜蛇小队呼叫秃鹫小队 |
[00:23] | Vulture, this is Cobra, over! | 眼镜蛇小队呼叫秃鹫小队 完毕 |
[00:27] | Vulture, nothing heard! I send in the blind. | 秃鹫小队 什么都没听到 盲发中 |
[00:28] | Cellar’s secure. Just the one door. | 地窖很安全 只有一扇门 |
[00:30] | It will make for a decent hideout. | 是个很不错的藏身地 |
[00:31] | Vulture, this is Cobra, do you copy? | 眼镜蛇小队呼叫秃鹫小队 收到了吗 |
[00:33] | Verify position, over! | 请确认方位 完毕 |
[00:35] | Damn it! Where the hell are they?! | 该死 他们到底在哪 |
[00:37] | They must have run in to trouble exfiling the HVT. | 他们肯定是转移重要目标时遇到麻烦了 |
[00:39] | No one saw this coming. | 没人想到情况会变成这样 |
[00:43] | The Jamaicans won’t be able to hold out much longer | 牙买加人撑不了多久了 |
[00:45] | if we don’t get off this island soon! | 我们得赶快离岛 |
[00:45] | How the hell did Gustavo know we were here? | 古斯塔沃是怎么知道我们在这的 |
[00:47] | Maybe he didn’t. | 他可能不知道 |
[00:48] | If Gustavo didn’t come here for us, | 如果古斯塔沃不是为了我们而来 |
[00:50] | he came to invade. | 那他就是来侵占岛的 |
[00:53] | Which means he brought an army. | 也就是说他是带了军队 |
[00:56] | No, I do not think we’re losing this war. | 不 我不认为我们在输掉这场战争 |
[00:58] | 48小时前 乔书亚·瑞斯总统 | |
[00:59] | We’re at a stalemate. | 现在是僵局 |
[01:01] | The line is holding here | 势力划分在这里 |
[01:03] | at the Tropic of Cancer. And in my… | 就在北回归线 而在我 |
[01:05] | Last Thursday, two U.S. Navy patrol ships, | 上周四 两艘美国海军巡逻舰 |
[01:08] | the USS Cyclone and the USS Firebolt, | 美国海军飓风号和霹雳号 |
[01:11] | defended Nassau from a covert landing attempt | 击退了大哥伦比亚部队的一次 |
[01:14] | by Grand Colombian troops. | 秘密登陆拿骚的行动 |
[01:15] | …Joint operation did occur yesterday | 昨天海军和陆军 |
[01:15] | 安妮塔·杜凡中将 美国海军陆战队 突发新闻 | |
[01:17] | between the Marines and the Army. | 确实进行了联合行动 |
[01:19] | That is a testament to our training, | 那恰恰反映了我们训练的成效 |
[01:21] | our tactical superiority, | 我们战术上的优势 |
[01:24] | and, frankly, the resolve of our armed forces | 还有说实话 我们军队和 |
[01:27] | and those of our allies. | 我们盟友的决心 |
[01:28] | We encourage everyone to stay vigilant. | 我们希望所有人都保持警惕 |
[01:30] | And, please, obey all blackout rules. | 还有请一定要遵守宵禁的规定 |
[01:32] | The answer to your question is yes. | 我的回答是 没错 |
[01:35] | I am back full-time. | 我正式回归 |
[01:37] | But let me be clear, I’m not running the war. | 但让我澄清一点 战争不由我操控 |
[01:39] | I’m a team player, and I’m here to serve | 我只是团队的一份子 我很高兴 |
[01:41] | at the pleasure of the Commander in Chief. | 能在这里为最高统帅服务 |
[01:43] | This group here is the best and brightest, | 这是最精锐的团队 |
[01:45] | and I’m proud to stand with them. | 我很骄傲能成为其中一员 |
[01:47] | Now, I can’t promise the fight won’t be hard, | 我无法保证这场仗会很轻松 |
[01:50] | and I can’t say it will end any time soon. | 我也没法保证战争很快会结束 |
[01:52] | But I can say with absolute certainty… | 但我可以无比肯定地告诉你们 |
[01:55] | we will prevail. | 胜利终将是我们的 |
[02:25] | You did a hell of a job getting | 修复武器系统的任务 |
[02:26] | our weapons systems back online, Ensign. | 完成得很不错 少尉 |
[02:28] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[02:29] | Any update on the virus? | 病毒的事有什么进展吗 |
[02:31] | I traced the second part of the virus, | 我追踪了病毒的第二部分 |
[02:33] | the one that did all the damage, to an Internet cafe | 就是导致所有损失的那部分 发现它来自 |
[02:35] | in Medellin, Colombia. | 哥伦比亚麦德林的一家网吧 |
[02:36] | No surprises there. | 不出所料 |
[02:37] | Not really. I’ve been able to create an algorithm | 并非如此 我编了一段代码 |
[02:39] | to monitor all traffic out of the region | 来监控我们区域内所有 |
[02:41] | to any cell tower or Internet portal in our region. | 发向信号塔或是网关的信息数据 |
[02:45] | It’s all thanks to Alisha. | 多亏了有阿莉莎 |
[02:47] | Commander Granderson… | 格兰德森中校 |
[02:50] | Son, you couldn’t have prevented what happened to Alisha. | 孩子 你无法干预阿莉莎的遭遇 |
[02:53] | I was almost there, Sir. | 我就差一点点 长官 |
[02:54] | If I was able to test her card earlier, | 如果我能早点测试她的卡的话 |
[02:56] | – I could have just — – Could have what, | -我就可以 -可以什么 |
[02:57] | figured out that her live-in girlfriend | 发现跟她同居的女朋友 |
[02:59] | was a mole for Gustavo? | 是古斯塔沃的间谍 |
[03:02] | No, that woman had everyone fooled. | 不可能 那女人骗过了所有人 |
[03:04] | But we’re onto her now, thanks to you and Alisha. | 但现在她是我们的目标 多亏了你和阿莉莎 |
[03:06] | She can’t make a move without us finding her. | 她一有动作就会被我们找到 |
[03:08] | That’s right, Sir. | 没错 长官 |
[03:10] | Losing friends is what makes war war. | 失去朋友正是战争的残酷所在 |
[03:12] | We honor them by continuing to fight | 为了他们我们更要继续战斗 |
[03:14] | so we don’t lose anyone else. | 这样我们才不会失去更多 |
[03:15] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:16] | You’re doing your part. | 你干得不错 |
[03:18] | Thank you, Admiral. | 谢谢你 上将 |
[03:20] | Yes, I know it’s not working. | 对 我知道那没用 |
[03:21] | I’m heading there now. | 我马上过去 |
[03:23] | It’s looking good, Mike. | 看起来进展不错 迈克 |
[03:25] | Getting there. Amazing what a good nose job will do. | 还算顺利 |
[03:27] | And the Michener? | 米切纳号呢 |
[03:28] | She’ll be carrying as many Marines | 它将会装载我们在几周内 |
[03:29] | as we can muster in a few weeks’ time. | 能召集到的所有海军陆战队 |
[03:31] | The U.S. Navy may be down, but we’re not out. | 美国海军也许受损了 但我们还未出局 |
[03:33] | Damn right. Besides, | 没错 还有 |
[03:35] | it’s not the ships that count, | 军舰并不重要 |
[03:36] | it’s the warriors they carry. | 重要的是身在其中的战士们 |
[03:39] | Yeah, say again, I can’t hear ya. | 再说一遍 我听不见 |
[03:42] | Vulture, this is Cobra. | 眼镜蛇小队呼叫秃鹫小队 |
[03:43] | Come in, Vulture! | 回答 秃鹫 |
[03:45] | It’s not letting up. | 火力没有减小 |
[03:46] | Well, we got two hammers and a machete… | 我们有两把锤子和一把砍刀 |
[03:48] | and a shitload of rum. | 还有很多朗姆酒 |
[03:50] | Vulture, this is Cobra. Over! | 眼镜蛇小队呼叫秃鹫小队 完毕 |
[03:52] | We should E&E out of here and find our boys. | 我们应该躲起来 找到我们的人 |
[03:54] | No way! Gustavo’s got too many men out there. | 不行 外面太多古斯塔沃的人 |
[03:57] | Better to go straight for extract Alpha, | 最好直接去撤离点A |
[03:58] | hope Vulture’s already there. | 希望秃鹫已经在那儿了 |
[04:00] | – And if they’re not? – Cross that bridge. | -如果他们没在呢 -过桥 |
[04:03] | Cobra, Vulture. | 秃鹫呼叫眼镜蛇 |
[04:04] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah, we copy! | 收到 |
[04:07] | What’s your Goddamn whiskey? | 你们他妈的在哪儿 |
[04:09] | We ran into trouble. | 我们碰到麻烦了 |
[04:10] | The Jamaicans’ line — crumbling. | 牙买加人的防线崩溃了 |
[04:12] | Yeah, we know. We ducked into a hideout, | 我们知道 我们躲进了一个藏身点 |
[04:15] | a rum cellar six mikes east of the compound. | 营地以东10公里的一个朗姆酒酒窖 |
[04:17] | Can you make it? | 你们能来吗 |
[04:19] | Affirmative. | 能 |
[04:20] | We’re on our way. | 我们出发了 |
[04:21] | And the high-value target? | 重要目标呢 |
[04:27] | Vulture, do you copy? | 秃鹫 收到了吗 |
[04:29] | The high-value target?! | 重要目标 |
[04:31] | Dr. Manuel Montano. | 曼纽尔·蒙塔诺博士 |
[04:33] | Gustavo’s chief war strategist, author of Plan Azul. | 古斯塔沃的首席战略家 阿祖尔计划的作者 |
[04:36] | My team just received intel from the rebels | 我的小队刚从反抗军收到情报 |
[04:38] | that Montano’s in Jamaica. | 蒙塔诺在牙买加 |
[04:39] | All right, why Jamaica? | 好吧 为什么在牙买加 |
[04:41] | They’ve been aggressively neutral | 自从开战以来 |
[04:42] | since the war started. | 他们一直积极保持中立 |
[04:43] | Gustavo must have sent Montano to show them his plans, | 肯定是古斯塔沃派蒙塔诺向他们展示他的计划 |
[04:46] | try to get them to join his side. | 试图让他们加入他的阵营 |
[04:48] | Maybe they’re already considering flipping. | 或许他们已经在考虑换立场了 |
[04:50] | I met Montano once at a conference pre-plague. | 我在瘟疫爆发前的一次会议上见过蒙塔诺 |
[04:52] | He’s a brilliant tactical theorist. | 他是一名杰出的战术理论家 |
[04:54] | If you hadn’t stolen Plan Azul, | 如果你没有拿到阿祖尔计划 |
[04:56] | we’d most likely be in full retreat by now. | 我们现在很可能已经全线撤退了 |
[04:58] | Word is he’s working on a sequel. | 传言说他在制定下一步计划 |
[05:00] | Mr. President, Montano could be the key | 总统先生 蒙塔诺可能是 |
[05:02] | to breaking the stalemate. | 打破僵局的关键 |
[05:03] | Now, assemble a team, | 组织一支小队 |
[05:04] | extract Montano from Jamaica, | 从牙买加把蒙塔诺带回来 |
[05:06] | find out what he knows. | 查出他掌握的信息 |
[05:07] | I’ll lead the team myself. | 我亲自带队 |
[05:12] | I know the man, I can get him to talk to me. | 我认识那人 我能让他开口 |
[05:14] | You can talk to him once he’s on U.S. Soil. | 等他到了美国领土 你可以跟他谈 |
[05:16] | If we do it in Jamaica, sir, | 如果我们在牙买加进行 |
[05:17] | Gustavo won’t have to know we have his man. | 古斯塔沃就不会知道我们抓了他的人 |
[05:20] | That will buy us time. | 这会为我们赢得时间 |
[05:21] | We could break the stalemate with Gran Colombia | 我们能在大哥伦比亚有机会改变 |
[05:23] | before they have a chance to change their war plans. | 他们的战争计划之前打破僵局 |
[05:28] | Give us the room. | 麻烦让我们单独谈谈 |
[05:45] | I keep expecting Alisha to walk in here | 我一直期待着阿莉莎 |
[05:46] | with that big smile of hers and… | 带着她的笑脸走进来 |
[05:50] | Three months, | 三个月了 |
[05:51] | and they’re not closer to catching her killer. | 他们还没抓到杀她的凶手 |
[05:53] | You mean her fiancée. | 你是说她的未婚妻 |
[05:58] | Meylan has NCIS scouring the country for her. | 梅朗让海军罪案调查处在全国范围内搜寻她 |
[06:00] | She won’t get away with this. | 她逃不掉的 |
[06:02] | Sometimes bad people do. | 有时候坏人就逃得掉 |
[06:07] | There is a full-on war happening out there… | 外面正在全面开战 |
[06:13] | and I’m not a part of it. | 但我却没有参与其中 |
[06:17] | I went back on active duty to fight this thing until the end. | 我回来继续服役就是为了打完这场仗 |
[06:21] | Three months — three months | 三个月 三个月 |
[06:23] | and I’m still pushing papers. | 却还在弄文件 |
[06:24] | I mean, we gotta make a move. | 我是说 我们得行动 |
[06:27] | You need to come see Frankie. | 你得来见见弗兰基 |
[06:29] | Use the time while you’re still home. | 利用好你还在家的时间 |
[06:33] | Yeah. Yeah, I will. | 是 对 我会的 |
[06:35] | You’ve only seen him twice. | 你就见了他两次 |
[06:36] | – He knows you’re around. – I know. | -他知道你在 -我知道 |
[06:39] | How am I supposed to explain that to a five-year-old? | 我要怎么跟一个五岁的孩子解释 |
[06:43] | You’re his father, Danny. | 你是他的父亲 丹尼 |
[06:47] | Please, don’t turn me into the bad guy here. | 拜托 别让我做坏人 |
[06:49] | But we keep having this conversation — | 但我们一直讨论这件事 |
[06:49] | You’re not the bad guy, I know that. | 你不是坏人 我知道 |
[06:55] | I’ll come see him. | 我会去见他 |
[06:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:08] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[07:10] | POTUS doesn’t want me going after Montano. | 总统不想让我去抓蒙塔诺 |
[07:12] | I’m a symbol of the war effort now. | 我现在是战时资源的象征 |
[07:15] | He thinks it’s too dangerous. | 他认为那太危险了 |
[07:18] | And what did you say to that? | 那你就此怎么说的 |
[07:20] | I said he was right. | 我说他说得对 |
[07:22] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 |
[07:23] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[07:25] | – You guys okay? – We’re fine. | -你们没事吧 -我们没事 |
[07:27] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[07:28] | He took a bullet. | 中了一枪 |
[07:29] | Put him down over here. | 把他放到这 |
[07:34] | Gustavo’s men are taking the island. | 古斯塔沃的人占领了岛 |
[07:36] | Salem beach is blown. | 萨勒姆海滩被炸了 |
[07:38] | That was our extract. | 那是我们的撤离点 |
[07:40] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[07:50] | 南方妇女会 现在就捐款 支持战争 | |
[08:01] | You’ve done this 35 times? | 你都干了三十五次了 |
[08:02] | Give or take. | 差不多吧 |
[08:06] | You nervous, little brother? | 你是在紧张吗 小兄弟 |
[08:07] | Hell, no. | 当然不是 |
[08:11] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[08:12] | Everyone, they’re here! | 各位 他们来了 |
[08:14] | Come on in, come on in. | 快进来 快进来 |
[08:17] | Well, aren’t you boys a sight! | 你们可真养眼 |
[08:19] | – Afternoon, ma’am. – Miss Abbott. | -下午好 女士 -阿尔伯特小姐 |
[08:21] | Charlene. | 叫我沙琳就好 |
[08:23] | You gentlemen are far more handsome | 你们几位 |
[08:25] | than your photos, if that’s even possible. | 比照片上还要英俊 |
[08:27] | Right this way, let’s not keep your fans waiting. | 这边走 可别让你们的粉丝们等急了 |
[08:30] | The Southern Women’s Society has been working hard | 南方妇女会一直在为这场捐赠活动 |
[08:33] | to set up this function for y’all. | 尽心尽力 |
[08:34] | There are some deep pockets here, | 这里面的一些人财力雄厚 |
[08:36] | and everyone just wants to do their part | 大家都想为战争 |
[08:38] | for the war effort. | 贡献自己的一份力量 |
[08:40] | We are grateful, ma’am, | 非常感谢 女士 |
[08:41] | and we’re honored to be here. | 我们很荣幸能来到这里 |
[08:42] | Oh, we’re just thrilled to have you. | 我们也很高兴你们能来 |
[08:45] | All right, y’all, gather round. | 好了 大家过来吧 |
[08:47] | Le’s show these fine fellows from the Nathan James | 让这些从内森·詹姆斯号上来的小伙子们 |
[08:50] | some good Southern hospitality. | 感受一下南方人的盛情吧 |
[08:57] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[08:58] | Forget where are we. When are we? | 不是在哪的问题 我们这是在什么年代 |
[09:00] | Just smile and be who they want you to be. | 微笑 他们怎么说我们就怎么做 |
[09:02] | Every dollar raised is another sailor fed, | 筹到的每一块钱都能成为水手的粮食 |
[09:05] | another shell in the five-inch. | 和枪膛里的子弹 |
[09:07] | It’s such an honor to meet a true American hero, Commander. | 能见到一位真正的美国英雄真是荣幸 中校 |
[09:10] | Well, thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[09:11] | – And thank you for all you do for the cause. – Of course! | -谢谢你为战争所做的一切 -这是当然 |
[09:19] | I am amazed. | 我很惊讶 |
[09:21] | You all have saved the world three times now. | 你们已经拯救世界三次了 |
[09:24] | How on earth do you do it? | 到底是怎么做到的 |
[09:27] | Nothing special about any of us, sir. | 没什么特别的 先生 |
[09:29] | Just following the training provided by your United States Navy. | 只是遵循美国海军的训练内容 |
[09:32] | Just happened to be in the right place at the right time. | 然后在正确的时间出现在正确的地点而已 |
[09:34] | Well, I’ve missed the last few wars. | 我错过了前几次战争 |
[09:36] | Would have signed up for this one. | 本不想错过这次的 |
[09:38] | Bad knees. | 但我的膝盖有问题 |
[09:39] | God, I really want to be in it. | 老天 我真的很想加入 |
[09:41] | Edmund, go make a donation. | 艾德蒙 去捐款吧 |
[09:44] | Don’t mind Edmund. | 别在意艾德蒙 |
[09:45] | He’s got chickens in the yard, | 他胆子小得很 |
[09:46] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[09:52] | Do you miss being out at sea, son? | 你怀念在海上的日子吗 孩子 |
[09:54] | Oh, I’m just happy to do my part, ma’am, | 只要能尽职 |
[09:56] | – wherever that may be. – Oh, I bet you’re happy | -我在哪里都高兴 -我相信你也很高兴 |
[09:58] | to be at home for a spell, sleeping in your own bed — | 能在家歇一会儿 睡在自己床上 |
[10:01] | wearing a set of clean underwear. | 穿上干净的内衣裤 |
[10:03] | Yes, ma’am, I sure am. | 是的 女士 那是自然 |
[10:05] | Tell me, to whom do I write the check? | 告诉我 我该给谁写支票 |
[10:07] | Oh, the U.S. War Bonds Department. | 美国战争债券部 |
[10:09] | Thank you, ma’am. – | 谢谢你 女士 |
[10:11] | Now, where is that checkbook? | 我的支票簿哪去了 |
[10:13] | Let me help you with that, Grandma. | 我帮你找 奶奶 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:24] | Courtney Anne, you didn’t offer our guest | 考特尼安 你还没给我们的客人 |
[10:27] | – any of our sweet tea. – Mother. | -端上一杯茶呢 -妈妈 |
[10:30] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[10:36] | Pegasus 2-8-8, Vulture, | 飞马288 这里是秃鹫小队 |
[10:38] | extract Alpha has been blown. | 撤离点A被毁 |
[10:39] | Must divert to Bravo. | 必须转移至B点 |
[10:40] | Do you copy? Over. | 能听到吗 完毕 |
[10:42] | So we got peaches, tomatoes, beans… | 我们有桃子 西红柿 豆子… |
[10:46] | and enough rum to throw one hell of a victory party. | 和足够办一场胜利派对的朗姆酒 |
[10:50] | Oh, snap! Is that rhubarb? | 天啊 这是大黄吗 |
[10:55] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[10:58] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[11:02] | Come in, Pegasus 2-8-8. | 请回复 飞马288 |
[11:04] | This is Vulture, over. | 这里是秃鹫小队 完毕 |
[11:06] | Reading you now, Vulture. | 收到 秃鹫小队 |
[11:07] | Adjusting course. New coordinates, | 路线调整中 新坐标 |
[11:09] | extract Bravo, over. | 撤离点B 完毕 |
[11:11] | We got 40 minutes to get him moving — | 我们还有四十分钟让这家伙动起来 |
[11:12] | less if the Jamaicans can’t hold the line. | 如果牙买加人能坚持住的话 |
[11:15] | But we still don’t have a clear path out. | 但我们还没有明确的撤离路线 |
[11:17] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[11:19] | And I’m not saying anything. | 也什么都不会说 |
[11:22] | Looks infected. | 看起来感染了 |
[11:23] | He might not live, sir. | 他可能活不了了 长官 |
[11:24] | He’ll live. | 他会活下去的 |
[11:25] | We’ve got things to talk about. | 我们还有很多事要谈 |
[11:28] | Harder! | 用力 |
[11:30] | Harder! | 用力 |
[11:33] | Keep it going! | 继续 |
[11:34] | Harder, harder! Come on, let’s go. | 用力 用力 快点 加油 |
[11:35] | I said harder! | 用力 |
[11:37] | Harder! | 用力 |
[11:38] | Much more than this! | 再用力点 |
[11:47] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[11:49] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[11:50] | It’s pretty good. | 很好 |
[11:51] | You’re more than good. | 你不止是好 |
[11:53] | You are a weapon, baby. | 你是件武器 宝贝 |
[11:54] | Nothing can stop you. | 没有什么能阻止你 |
[11:57] | Not with you around anyway. | 没你在旁边就不行 |
[12:11] | Daddy, do you see me?! | 爸爸 你看见我了吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah, I see you, bud. | 是的 我看见你了 |
[12:22] | I thought Clay already swept Alisha’s laptop. | 我以为克莱已经清查过阿莉莎的笔记本电脑了 |
[12:24] | Six times. | 六次 |
[12:26] | The woman can’t just disappear. | 这个女人不可能凭空消失 |
[12:27] | What about her sister, huh? Anyone talk to her? | 她姐姐呢 有人跟她谈过吗 |
[12:30] | She hasn’t heard from Kelsi in years, | 她很多年没有收到凯尔西的消息了 |
[12:32] | which, I guess, makes sense. | 我想这也说得通 |
[12:40] | God. Danny, I let that girl babysit for me. | 天哪 丹尼 我让她替我照看过孩子 |
[12:43] | Yeah, well, it just goes to show, | 这只能说明你无法 |
[12:45] | you never really know people. | 看透人心 |
[12:50] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[12:52] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[12:53] | – Mama! – It’s okay, sweetie. Okay. | -妈妈 -没事 亲爱的 没事了 |
[13:25] | We’ll find Montano here — | 我们会在这里找到蒙塔诺 |
[13:27] | an old resort two clicks south of Runaway Bay. | 一个离逍遥湾南部两公里的古老度假胜地 |
[13:30] | Our intel suggests he’s traveling without security | 我们的情报显示他这次出行没有带保镖 |
[13:32] | under an assumed name. | 还用了假名 |
[13:33] | The Jamaican Defense force has agreed to help infil you | 牙买加国防军同意帮助你 |
[13:35] | to the target, then get you out again. | 找到目标 然后再帮你撤离 |
[13:37] | They’re our allies on this. | 在这件事上 他们是我们的盟友 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:40] | We drop the team here, | 我们把队伍放在这里 |
[13:41] | short swim from the beach. | 从海滩游泳一小段 |
[13:42] | If the Jamaicans keep that clear, | 如果牙买加人能保证那里的安全 |
[13:44] | we’ll set extract Alpha here. | 我们在这里设置撤离点A |
[13:45] | Good. We’ll put Bravo here. | 很好 把撤离点B放在这里 |
[13:48] | But let’s hope we don’t need it. | 但是希望我们不需要它 |
[13:49] | Worst comes to worst, we have | 最糟糕的情况下 我们在海地 |
[13:50] | a forward operating Marine base in Haiti | 有个海军陆战队前进基地 |
[13:53] | with three Super-Stallions packed up | 有三架超级种马重型运输直升机 |
[13:54] | – and ready to move. – Helos, good. | -随时准备行动 -直升机 很好 |
[13:58] | Ash? | 阿什 |
[14:00] | Ash, wait. | 阿什 等等 |
[14:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[14:04] | If you didn’t have time to see me, | 如果你没有时间见我 |
[14:05] | you should have just told me. | 你应该直接告诉我的 |
[14:07] | I’ve been here for an hour and a half. | 我在这里已经一个半小时了 |
[14:08] | I know, I’m sorry. Won’t be much longer. | 我知道 对不起 不会太久了 |
[14:12] | You hungry? I can have someone run down to the commissary. | 你饿了吗 我可以叫人去一趟餐厅 |
[14:14] | Dad, it’s fine. | 爸爸 不用了 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | I’ll be done here soon. | 我很快就结束了 |
[14:20] | I’ll see you at home. | 我们家里见 |
[14:35] | We gotta move now. | 我们得走了 |
[14:36] | How’s Montano? | 蒙塔诺怎么样了 |
[14:37] | We’re gonna have to carry him out. | 我们得把他抬出去 |
[14:39] | Fever’s down, but he’s out cold. | 退烧了 但他还在昏迷 |
[14:42] | Last report from the Jamaicans | 牙买加人的最新报告说 |
[14:43] | had an enemy QRF coming in from the west. | 敌人的快速反应部队正从西面过来 |
[14:46] | I recommend this route to Bravo. | 我建议走这条路去撤离点B |
[14:48] | Vulture, this is Pegasus, | 秃鹫小队 我是飞马 |
[14:49] | requesting a sit-rep, over. | 请求战情报告 完毕 |
[14:51] | Roger that, Pegasus. | 收到 飞马 |
[14:52] | We’re 10 minutes out, over. | 我们10分钟后到 完毕 |
[14:55] | Pegasus, do you copy? | 飞马 你收到了吗 |
[14:56] | Stand by, Vulture, stand by. | 待命 秃鹫小队 待命 |
[14:57] | We’re picking up three contacts | 我们发现有三个目标 |
[14:59] | approaching our PIM. | 正在接近我们的目的地 |
[15:01] | Pegasus, report, over! | 飞马 报告 完毕 |
[15:03] | Vulture, incoming torpedoes! | 秃鹫小队 有鱼雷来袭 |
[15:04] | We took a hit! | 我们被击中了 |
[15:07] | Marine FOB Haiti, | 海地海军陆战队前进基地 |
[15:09] | this is Vulture requesting emergency extract | 这是秃鹫小队请求从当前地点 |
[15:11] | from our location. | 紧急撤离 |
[15:13] | Send the Helo. | 请派出直升机 |
[15:24] | Burk! | 博克 |
[15:25] | Shit! | 倒霉 |
[15:26] | Burk’s hit! Hang on, buddy. | 博克被打中了 坚持住 伙计 |
[15:28] | I got you, I got you, it’s okay. | 有我呢 有我呢 没事了 |
[15:29] | Okay, hold on. | 好了 坚持住 |
[15:37] | Ugh, is it bad? | 情况如何 |
[15:38] | No, man. It ain’t bad, | 不 伙计 不是太糟 |
[15:40] | it ain’t bad at all. All right, you’re gonna be fine. | 一点也不糟 好了 你会没事的 |
[15:42] | I can feel something, I think it’s metal. | 我能感觉到什么东西 我觉得是金属 |
[15:44] | It’s the slug, you gotta dig it out. | 是子弹 你得把它挖出来 |
[15:46] | Green. | 格林 |
[15:50] | This isn’t gonna feel good. | 会有些难受 |
[15:51] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[15:52] | But it’s time to cowboy up. | 坚持住 |
[15:54] | Now, Miller. Use your finger. | 米勒 用你的手指 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
[16:00] | Got two slugs here, then again in the stomach. | 这里中了两枪 然后在腹部又中了一枪 |
[16:03] | Fourth one, stuck in my thigh. | 第四枪 打在了我的大腿上 |
[16:06] | Yeah, I’ve, uh… | 是的 我 |
[16:07] | I’ve had a few close calls. | 我有几次差点被打中 |
[16:10] | I took one in the Kevlar, knock wood. | 我的头盔上中过一枪 运气不错 |
[16:14] | It’s nothing too serious. | 不是很严重 |
[16:15] | This bastard came over to read me last rites, | 这个混蛋还想给我送终呢 |
[16:17] | and he got one in the spine. | 明明自己脊椎中弹 |
[16:19] | I guess you didn’t want me going to heaven alone. | 我猜你是不想让我独自上天堂 |
[16:22] | I was afraid you might get lost. | 我是怕你迷路了 |
[16:24] | Might have. | 也许真会 |
[16:47] | Go ahead, touch it. | 别怕 摸摸看 |
[17:01] | Can you feel that? | 你有感觉吗 |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:04] | Of course I can. | 我当然有感觉 |
[17:08] | Come here, let me tell you a little secret. | 过来 我告诉你个小秘密 |
[17:13] | I’m a superhero. | 我是超级英雄 |
[17:32] | War has a flavor the protected will never taste. | 战争的滋味普通人根本无法体会 |
[17:36] | They look at the Purple Hearts, | 他们看着紫心勋章 |
[17:38] | and they talk about valor. | 夸赞着士兵们英勇无畏 |
[17:40] | They don’t want to hear about the guilt, the nightmares, | 却毫不关心他们的内疚 噩梦 |
[17:43] | or the 30 years of headaches that come with it. | 更不关心他们战后30年头疼不止的原因 |
[17:46] | Yeah, my dad fought in Vietnam, did three tours. | 我老爸去了三次越南参加越战 |
[17:50] | 6th Marines — | 第六海军陆战队 |
[17:51] | Con Thien, Mekong, Cambodia. | 康天 湄公河 柬埔寨 |
[17:53] | Man, I used to… | 我曾经常 |
[17:55] | hear him up at all hours of the night, | 看他整夜不睡 |
[17:57] | just pacing the house, pacing the house. | 在屋子里踱步 |
[18:01] | Whenever I asked him about it, you know, he’d… | 每当问他是怎么回事 他都是 |
[18:03] | never say nothing. | 闭口不谈 |
[18:04] | Now you know why. | 现在你知道原因了 |
[18:06] | Your old man kept his mouth shut because he knew. | 你老爸闭口不谈是因为他知道 |
[18:09] | You weren’t there and you couldn’t understand. | 你没有亲身经历则无法理解他的痛苦 |
[18:18] | Amen to that. | 阿门 |
[19:16] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[19:20] | Yeah, she was. | 对 没错 |
[19:22] | It must have been hard for you out there, all alone, | 你们独自在外 回来后 |
[19:24] | not knowing what was going on back here. | 却不知发生了什么肯定很难受 |
[19:27] | I can’t imagine it was any tougher than it was for you. | 你现在的痛苦一定难以想象 |
[19:32] | It was quick for some. | 有些人稍纵即逝 |
[19:34] | My dad survived the longest. | 我爸爸是幸存了最久的 |
[19:36] | After my brothers died, he just hung on, | 我的兄弟都死了之后 他依旧坚挺着 |
[19:38] | sleeping in the guest house. | 住在宾馆 |
[19:42] | Hardest part wasn’t losing him, | 最痛苦的不是失去他 |
[19:43] | it was watching him get sicker and sicker | 而是看着他病得越来越重 |
[19:45] | and not being able to go to him. | 却无力去帮助他 |
[19:48] | We used, uh | 我们曾经 |
[19:50] | signs made from old cardboard boxes | 用旧纸板盒制作标语 |
[19:52] | to talk to each other. | 和对方说话 |
[19:59] | One morning, I… | 一天早上 我 |
[20:00] | went outside, and there he was on the porch, | 出去 见他在走廊上 |
[20:02] | just standing there. | 呆呆地站着 |
[20:06] | Virus took his mind and… | 病毒侵蚀了他的大脑 |
[20:09] | he was suffering so much, | 他正遭受折磨 |
[20:10] | so my mom… | 所以妈妈 |
[20:14] | took out the shotgun and… | 拿出了猎枪 然后 |
[20:22] | And then you got sick. | 之后你也受病毒感染 |
[20:30] | But then you came back with the cure, just in time. | 但你们及时带回了解药 |
[20:36] | Anyway, I didn’t… | 总而言之 我不想 |
[20:38] | mean to take up all your day | 用我哥特式怪诞的瘟疫故事 |
[20:39] | with my Gothic stories of the plague. | 占用你一整天的时间 |
[20:42] | But you should know, | 但你要知道 |
[20:45] | I understand your pain. | 我理解你的痛苦 |
[20:49] | And even if you’re thinking you’re all alone… | 即使觉得自己很孤独 |
[20:52] | you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[21:01] | It’s probably time for dessert. | 该是上甜品的时候了 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:17] | See that? | 看 |
[21:19] | Told you you’d make it. | 我就说你会挺过来的 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna call him Rhubarb. | 我要叫他大黄 |
[21:24] | Miller, keep that rodent away from me. | 米勒 把那个破老鼠拿远点 |
[21:27] | Gunfire’s getting closer. | 枪声正在靠近 |
[21:29] | They must have broken through the line in Grand Bahia. | 他们一定是突破了大巴伊亚的防线 |
[21:32] | Gustavo’s army will be all over us in no time. | 古斯塔沃的军队很快就会包围我们 |
[21:34] | Helos left Haiti at 0330. | 直升机3点30分离开海地 |
[21:37] | We should be hearing from them soon. | 很快就会联系我们 |
[21:41] | I was gonna wait till we were on the flight home, | 本想留着在回家的飞机上解决 |
[21:43] | but it looks like we got a couple minutes, | 不过现在正好有时间 |
[21:44] | so let’s take some time. | 就别浪费了 |
[21:46] | You’re the architect of Gustavo’s war machine. | 你是古斯塔沃的首席战略家 |
[21:49] | What’s the sequel to Plan Azul? | 阿祖尔计划的下一步计划是什么 |
[21:52] | Haiti, Puerto Rico, Bahamas? | 海地 波多黎各 巴哈马 |
[21:55] | I fight for the Latin American people. | 我为拉丁人民而战 |
[21:57] | So that we will no longer be dependent | 好让我们不再 |
[21:59] | on the whims of the north. | 被北美牵制 |
[22:01] | Now you sound like your boss. | 跟你老大说的话一样 |
[22:02] | You’re a man of war, Admiral. | 你为战争而生 上将 |
[22:04] | And a professor, as I understand. | 你还是个教授 |
[22:06] | You tell me… | 你来告诉我 |
[22:08] | how many invasions, bombings, coups, | 要经历过多少次入侵 炸弹袭击 |
[22:11] | CIA black opps, and other interventions | 政变 中情局秘密行动 和其他干预后 |
[22:13] | does it take before people push back? | 人民才会反抗 |
[22:15] | America’s not your enemy. | 美国不是你的敌人 |
[22:17] | America is a continent, | 美洲是块大陆 |
[22:18] | not a country, Admiral. | 不是一个国家 上将 |
[22:19] | Learn that… | 理解这一点 |
[22:22] | maybe you’ll understand La Revolución. | 也许你就能理解我们的革命事业了 |
[22:24] | Gustavo’s not a revolutionary. | 古斯塔沃不是一个革命家 |
[22:27] | He’s not fighting to right old wrongs. | 他不是为了纠正过去的错误而战 |
[22:29] | He’s a strong man and an opportunist, | 他是个独裁者 一个机会主义者 |
[22:32] | and he’s killed more of your people than ours. | 死在他手下的你的同胞比我们手下还多 |
[22:33] | I did not say I support Gustavo. | 我没有说我支持古斯塔沃 |
[22:45] | You’re not in Jamaica guarding Gustavo’s secrets. | 你在牙买加不是为了守护古斯塔沃的秘密 |
[22:49] | You’re running away. | 你是在逃跑 |
[22:51] | Yes, Admiral. | 是的 上将 |
[22:53] | In another of the great post-plague ironies, | 这是又一个后瘟疫的讽刺故事 |
[22:57] | one of the great strategists of war | 世界上最伟大的战略家之一 |
[22:59] | has become a pacifist. | 成了一个和平主义者 |
[23:08] | The first time I heard him speak | 我第一次听到他的谈话 |
[23:10] | was in his home town. | 是在他的家乡 |
[23:13] | A little place called Rubi. | 一个叫鲁比的小地方 |
[23:16] | He was a man of humble beginnings, | 他出身贫寒 |
[23:19] | speaking of hope, belonging… | 他谈到希望 归属 |
[23:22] | Listening to Tavo was a revelation. | 听塔沃的话就像是受到了天启 |
[23:25] | He put words to the pain and the shame | 他描绘了南美人所遭受的 |
[23:27] | of the South American experience — | 痛苦和愧疚 |
[23:30] | all we’d been feeling for so long. | 这是我们长久以来的感受 |
[23:33] | The plans we made together were going to do great good. | 我们共同制定的计划本可以成就伟大的事业 |
[23:37] | So what changed? | 什么变了 |
[23:40] | Tavo changed. | 塔沃变了 |
[23:42] | Or he stopped hiding his true intentions. | 或者是他不再隐藏他真正的意图 |
[23:45] | And it wasn’t just rebels being killed, | 不只是反抗军被杀害 |
[23:47] | it was whole villages — | 而是整个村庄 |
[23:48] | anyone who fed into Tavo’s paranoia. | 任何塔沃怀疑的人都死了 |
[23:54] | You can only see a child be burned alive so many times | 不用看几次孩童被活活烧死 |
[23:56] | before you question your part in it all. | 你就会开始质疑自己扮演的角色 |
[24:01] | You know his next moves. | 你知道他下一步的动向 |
[24:03] | Help me stop him, help me end this. | 帮助我阻止他 帮助我结束这一切 |
[24:06] | If I help you, | 如果我帮你 |
[24:07] | will that save my nation? | 这能救我的国家吗 |
[24:09] | If you don’t, | 如果你不帮助我 |
[24:11] | will your nation still be worth saving? | 你的国家还值得被拯救吗 |
[24:15] | If I join you… | 如果我加入你们 |
[24:17] | I’m still an instrument of death. | 我依旧是个杀人工具 |
[24:18] | The only difference is the person delivering it. | 区别就是是谁在使用我 |
[24:23] | Vulture, this is Scorpion 1-3, over. | 蝎子小队1-3呼叫秃鹫小队 完毕 |
[24:25] | The Marines are here! | 海军陆战队到了 |
[24:29] | Scorpion, this is Vulture. | 秃鹫呼叫蝎子 |
[24:30] | Are you in position to extract? Over. | 你们到接应地点了吗 完毕 |
[24:33] | Negative, Vulture. Scorpion 1-2 has gone down | 没有 秃鹫 蝎子1-2 |
[24:35] | over enemy territory. | 在敌占区被击倒 |
[24:37] | We just lost contact with 1-6. | 我们刚刚与1-6失去了联系 |
[24:39] | It’s too hot. We’re returning to base. | 这里情况不妙 我们正在返回基地 |
[24:41] | Expect return at 0930. | 预计于9点30分返回 |
[24:43] | Water extract three clicks south of Alpha. Over. | 水上撤离点在A点往南三公里 完毕 |
[24:46] | Scorpion 1-3, we have a high-value package | 蝎子1-3 我们有一个高价值包裹 |
[24:48] | that requires immediate evac. | 需要立刻被撤离 |
[24:50] | Please advise, over. | 请想办法 完毕 |
[24:52] | Copy, Vulture. We’re dropping CRRC | 明白 秃鹫 我们将把战斗艇投置在 |
[24:54] | nine clicks west of your Whiskey. Over. | 你所在位置西边九公里处 完毕 |
[25:00] | No, Scorpion 1-3, drop location | 不行 蝎子1-3 投置地点 |
[25:02] | is deep behind enemy lines. Over. | 过于深入敌阵了 完毕 |
[25:04] | Roger, Vulture, it’s the best we can do. | 明白 秃鹫 我们已经尽力了 |
[25:06] | Scorpion 1-3 out. | 蝎子1-3 通话完毕 |
[25:08] | By the sound of it, | 听上去 |
[25:10] | whatever I say will not matter much anyway. | 我说什么都没用了 |
[25:25] | We need that CRRC. | 我们需要那战斗艇 |
[25:27] | Well, it’s the opposite direction of the open beach, | 那里在开放海滩的反方向 |
[25:29] | and it’s too dangerous for us all to go, | 我们都去太危险了 |
[25:31] | especially carrying him. | 特别是还带着他的话 |
[25:33] | I’ll go. I’ll get the CRRC to the beach | 我去吧 我把战斗艇带到沙滩那里 |
[25:35] | and then come back here, we all go together. | 再回来 然后我们一起走 |
[25:37] | I’ll go with– | 我和你一起 |
[25:38] | No, mate. Frankie needs his dad. | 不 兄弟 弗兰基还需要他的父亲 |
[25:41] | Come on, we’re looking at an army of heavily-armed assholes | 别这样 外面有一大群全副武装的混蛋 |
[25:43] | out there, and your leg — | 而你的腿 |
[25:44] | Is a little stiff is all. | 只是有一点僵硬 |
[25:46] | It just needs some working in. | 正需要运动一下 |
[25:48] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[25:50] | Sir. | 长官 |
[25:55] | Come on. | 小心点 |
[25:57] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[26:06] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[26:25] | – Ash, you okay? – I’m fine. | -阿什 你没事吧 -没事 |
[26:27] | – It’s not that bad. – Come back to the table, | -没多严重 -回到餐桌上来 |
[26:29] | let’s at least keep talking about this. | 我们至少应该把话说完 |
[26:30] | There’s nothing left to say. | 没什么好说的了 |
[26:31] | Come on, guys. You can’t end this conversation like this. | 好了 伙计们 你们不能这样结束谈话 |
[26:34] | There’s no conversation to have. | 没有什么谈话 |
[26:36] | Why do you have to be such a bitch? | 你发什么疯 |
[26:37] | – Sam. – What! | -山姆 -怎么了 |
[26:38] | We’re only home for a few — | 我们刚到家没多久 |
[26:39] | – Yeah, well, at least I’m honest. – Yeah, since when? | -是啊 至少我很诚实 -怎么就诚实了 |
[26:40] | I’m not the one who told my new school | 我可没告诉我的学校 |
[26:41] | my last name was Jerome! | 我姓杰罗姆 |
[26:42] | What the hell, Ash?! | 你在搞什么 阿什 |
[26:44] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[26:45] | You did that, buddy? | 你干了什么 孩子 |
[26:48] | It’s a lot of pressure being Tom Chandler’s kid. | 当汤姆·钱德勒的儿子压力很大 |
[26:51] | You knew about this? | 你知道这事 |
[26:52] | It wasn’t my place to say anything. | 我不好多说什么 |
[26:54] | How am I suddenly a stranger | 为什么我突然成了自己家里的 |
[26:55] | in my own home? | 陌生人 |
[26:56] | When haven’t you been a stranger? | 你什么时候不是个陌生人 |
[26:58] | The two of you, you’re like these war machines. | 你们俩就像那些战争机器 |
[27:01] | Everything is this mission for you. | 每件事都像是个任务 |
[27:04] | So you are mad about what happened in Southcom today. | 所以你是为今天发生在南方指挥部的事情生气 |
[27:06] | You are unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[27:08] | I’m gonna eat in the kitchen. | 我要去厨房吃饭 |
[27:09] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[27:14] | I came home from work to see you. | 我请假回家来看你们 |
[27:16] | I just want one peaceful dinner. | 我只想安安静静吃顿饭 |
[27:22] | I’m trying to be here for you. | 我努力想陪陪你们 |
[27:24] | And it shows. | 看出来了 |
[27:26] | You shouldn’t have to try, Dad. | 爸爸 你不必努力的 |
[27:28] | When you’re here, you’re miserable, and everyone knows it. | 你在家就一团糟 大家都知道 |
[27:35] | I need a bandage. | 我需要绷带 |
[27:36] | – Here, let me. – I got it. | -我给你找 -我自己来 |
[27:51] | How’s the neck? | 脖子怎么样了 |
[27:54] | Looks like you earned yourself another medal. | 看起来你又赚了一枚勋章 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:59] | For valor. | 英勇勋章 |
[28:03] | Miller and Wolf should be back by now. | 米勒和狼这时候应该回来了 |
[28:05] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[28:06] | If the sun comes up, game’s over. | 一旦太阳升起来 一切都结束了 |
[28:12] | Asco. | 真难喝 |
[28:14] | Never liked rum. | 一直不喜欢喝朗姆酒 |
[28:18] | We’re gonna have to move soon. | 我们得快点走了 |
[28:19] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[28:20] | Sick. | 恶心 |
[28:22] | Sick of war. | 对战争感到恶心 |
[28:23] | Sometimes war is the only way to keep the peace. | 有时候战争是守护和平唯一的办法 |
[28:27] | You heard my lecture? | 你听过我的讲座 |
[28:29] | We used to share that theory. | 我们常引用那个理论 |
[28:30] | I’m not so sure of it anymore. | 我不那么认同这个观点了 |
[28:33] | Sometimes I think peace | 有时候我觉得和平 |
[28:36] | is the awkward pause between wars. | 是战争中间奇怪的停顿 |
[28:40] | Maybe peace is the time | 也许和平是 |
[28:43] | for the world to reload its weapons. | 留给世界为武器重新装弹的时间 |
[28:45] | And you… | 而你 |
[28:48] | you look different than the first time we met. | 你看起来跟我们初次见面时不一样了 |
[28:52] | Older. | 变老了 |
[28:54] | No. | 不是 |
[28:55] | That is not it. | 不是这个 |
[28:57] | You are haunted. | 你着魔了 |
[29:00] | Or maybe hunted. | 或者招魔了 |
[29:02] | This is what war has done to you. | 这是战争带给你的变化 |
[29:12] | Doctor, this isn’t about me. | 博士 这跟我无关 |
[29:15] | My country’s not perfect, I am not perfect. | 我的国家不完美 我也不完美 |
[29:18] | I can’t promise you there’ll be no more killing. | 我不能向你保证不再会有更多的杀戮 |
[29:21] | But if you’ll agree to help me, | 但是如果你愿意帮我 |
[29:23] | maybe we can find a real peace. | 也许我们能找到真正的和平 |
[29:28] | Now I understand why Gustavo hates you so much. | 我现在明白为什么古斯塔沃那么恨你了 |
[29:32] | Promise me… | 答应我 |
[29:35] | soldier to soldier… | 军人与军人之间 |
[29:39] | end this quickly. | 快点结束这一切 |
[29:43] | Whatever is hunting you… | 不论你招了什么魔 |
[29:47] | I pray it never finds you. | 我祈祷它抓不到你 |
[29:50] | Coming in! | 进来 |
[29:56] | – Good news! We have an extract. – And the bad? | -好消息是我们可以撤离了 -坏消息呢 |
[30:00] | Expect company. | 有追兵 |
[30:09] | CRRC’s on the beach about a mile from here. | 战斗艇在离这里1.6公里的海滩上 |
[30:11] | That’s a long way to carry him, sir. | 背着他走路程太远了 长官 |
[30:12] | We gotta try. | 我们得试一下 |
[30:15] | Too late! They’re here. | 来不及了 他们追过来了 |
[30:16] | Wolf, Green, on the door. | 狼 格林 守住门 |
[30:17] | Miller, with Burk. | 米勒 带上博克 |
[30:24] | Come here, buddy. It’s okay. | 到这边来 伙计 没事的 |
[30:28] | There you go. | 好了 |
[30:40] | I’m gone, she’s mad. I’m here, she’s mad. | 我不在 她生气 我回来了 她也生气 |
[30:42] | I don’t know how to make her happy. | 我不知道该怎么让她开心 |
[30:44] | You just need to be a little more patient with her. | 你只要对她再耐心一点就行 |
[30:47] | She just wants a normal life. | 她只想要正常的生活 |
[30:48] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不想呢 |
[30:49] | I just feel like all I do is make things worse. | 我只是觉得我所做的一切有害而无益 |
[30:52] | Ash. | 阿什 |
[30:54] | Ashley, come back here. | 阿什丽 回来 |
[31:14] | Rhubarb! | 大黄 |
[31:18] | Jesus, Ash, what is you want?! | 天啊 阿什 你到底想怎么样 |
[31:21] | I’m doing the b– turn around and talk to me! | 我在尽 转过来 跟我说话 |
[31:25] | Move it! | 快走 |
[31:35] | You’re not listening to me! | 你根本没在听我说话 |
[31:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:37] | You are not listening! | 你没在听 |
[31:38] | – Not listening! – Was that necessary? | -没在听 -有必要这样吗 |
[31:40] | No, you’re not, Dad. | 不 你没在听 爸爸 |
[31:42] | What are you telling me? | 你在说什么 |
[32:00] | I just don’t know what it is you’re telling me. | 我就是不明白你在说什么 |
[32:02] | What are you telling me? | 你在说什么 |
[33:04] | Get back here, I’m talking to you! | 回来 我在跟你说话呢 |
[33:14] | Come back here, I’m talking to you. | 回来 我在跟你说话呢 |
[33:21] | Grenade! | 手雷 |
[33:50] | Mom knew it, too! | 妈妈也知道 |
[33:52] | She knew you hated being home. | 她知道你讨厌回家 |
[33:54] | You were never happy unless you were on your damn ship! | 除了在你那见鬼的战舰上你就没开心过 |
[33:57] | I’m sorry I’m the one you got stuck with. | 我很抱歉你碰上我这号人 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry your mom died! | 我很抱歉妈妈不在了 |
[34:01] | And you weren’t here. | 而你却不在 |
[34:13] | Montano’s dead. | 蒙塔诺死了 |
[34:14] | We gotta move. On me. | 我们该走了 跟着我 |
[34:41] | Ashley. | 阿什丽 |
[34:54] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[34:59] | You belong out there. | 你属于外面的世界 |
[35:11] | Five years of plague, famine, and war | 五年的瘟疫 饥荒和战争 |
[35:14] | have brought this country together | 让这个国家的团结程度 |
[35:15] | in a way not seen since the second World War. | 达到了二战后前所未有的高度 |
[35:19] | In a population laid low, | 虽然人口稀少 |
[35:22] | tens of thousands have volunteered their time, | 却有好几万人自愿献出他们的时间 |
[35:25] | their passion, their lives… | 他们的热情 他们的生命 |
[35:49] | Looks like Cuba’s not as hopeless as we thought. | 看来古巴并没有我们想的那样完全失去希望 |
[35:52] | According to Dr. Montano, there’s a rebellion forming | 据蒙塔诺博士称 有个叫埃尔加洛的人 |
[35:54] | under a man who goes by El Gallo. | 带领了一队反抗组织 |
[35:56] | That name mean anything to anyone? | 有人听说过这个名字吗 |
[35:57] | We had heard rumors about an anti-Gustavo movement in Cuba, | 我们听到有传言称古巴有反古斯塔沃的组织 |
[36:01] | but nothing confirmed. | 但没有证实 |
[36:02] | Probably intentional. | 可能是故意隐藏的 |
[36:04] | El Gallo wouldn’t want Gustavo to see him coming. | 埃尔加洛想杀古斯塔沃个措手不及 |
[36:06] | But Montano knew about him. | 但是蒙塔诺早就知道他了 |
[36:08] | You think he kept that from his boss? | 你觉得他没有告诉自己的老大 |
[36:10] | I do. | 是的 |
[36:11] | Montano preferred stalemate over slaughter. | 比起大清洗 蒙塔纳更喜欢僵局 |
[36:15] | Well, even if this intel is correct, | 就算这个情报准确 |
[36:17] | El Gallo and his men are still vastly outnumbered | 埃尔加洛和他的手下人数远远比不上 |
[36:19] | by Gustavo’s forces in Cuba. | 古斯塔沃在古巴的势力 |
[36:21] | Not if they have backup. | 除非他们还有增援 |
[36:23] | If we work with the rebels, take control of the island, | 如果我们和叛军合作 控制整座岛屿 |
[36:25] | we can use it as a staging ground. | 我们可以将那里作为基地 |
[36:27] | Install troops, planes, ships. | 派遣士兵 停放飞机 舰船 |
[36:29] | From there, Panama and Colombia are within striking distance. | 从那里可以攻击巴拿马和哥伦比亚 |
[36:32] | We take Cuba… | 我们占领古巴 |
[36:35] | we can win this war. | 就能赢下这场战争 |
[36:37] | Dr. Montano just gave us the key. | 蒙塔纳博士给了我们钥匙 |
[36:49] | This is Daddy’s tool. | 这是爸爸的工具 |
[36:52] | Very sharp. | 很锋利的 |
[36:54] | But it can be used to make really cool stuff. | 但是可以用来做很棒的东西 |
[36:58] | Like this. | 就像这个 |
[37:00] | See? | 看 |
[37:02] | When you get older… | 等你长大了 |
[37:05] | you can have a knife, too. | 你也能拥有一把刀 |
[37:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:16] | I’m getting the bad guys, Daddy. | 我要打坏人 爸爸 |
[37:20] | You sure are, pal. | 当然了 伙计 |
[37:37] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[37:40] | Hi, yourself. | 你好 |
[37:43] | Got any more of that sweet tea? | 还有那种甜甜的茶吗 |
[37:46] | I think I might. | 也许吧 |
[37:55] | So we’ll come visit for the fourth. | 独立日我们会去看你们 |
[37:56] | That’d be cool. | 好 |
[37:57] | There’s a huge fireworks show up in Forest Park. | 森林公园那边有一场盛大的烟火秀 |
[37:59] | Oh, that’s awesome. | 真棒 |
[38:02] | Packed your summer clothes? | 装好夏季穿的衣服了吗 |
[38:03] | – Yeah. – Rain gear? | -嗯 -雨季的衣物呢 |
[38:05] | Spring in St. Louis is always wet. | 圣路易斯的春天很潮湿 |
[38:07] | – Got that, too, Dad. – All right. | -带了 爸爸 -好吧 |
[38:10] | Call me if you need anything. | 有什么需要就打给我 |
[38:19] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[38:20] | I love you, too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[38:38] | Ash? | 阿什 |
[38:41] | Stay safe. | 保重 |
[38:45] | I want you to stay safe, too, Dad. | 你也要保重 爸爸 |
[38:50] | But more than that… | 但不仅要保重 |
[38:53] | I want you to find peace. | 我还希望你能找到宁静 |
[39:21] | Wait, wait, wait. This freakin’ mouse! | 对 对 对 那该死的老鼠 |
[39:23] | – A mouse?! – I never saw anything like it. | -老鼠 -我从来没见过那种东西 |
[39:25] | Miller was in love! | 米勒都陷入爱河了 |
[39:30] | You didn’t see this little guy, sir. | 你没看到那小东西 长官 |
[39:31] | Okay, he — he was so perfect and innocent. | 他那么完美 无辜 |
[39:36] | – Was he your little buddy? – Beauty and the beast. | -他是你的小兄弟吗 -美女与野兽 |
[39:38] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[39:39] | I think I’m gonna cry. | 我觉得我要哭了 |
[39:43] | Hey, there he is! | 他来了 |
[39:44] | Hail the conquering hero. | 为胜利的英雄欢呼 |
[39:46] | – Don’t let me interrupt. – Grab a cold one, | -别被我打扰了 -来瓶冰的吧 |
[39:48] | we got, what, grape soda and — | 我们有葡萄汽水 还有 |
[39:50] | what is that, cherry cola? | 这是什么 樱桃可乐 |
[39:51] | – Cherry. – Cherry cola. | -樱桃 -樱桃可乐 |
[39:53] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那还用说 |
[39:55] | So, finish the story, what happened to the mouse? | 把话说完 那老鼠怎么了 |
[39:57] | Okay, so Rhubarb escapes out of the cage | 我们交战的时候 |
[39:59] | right when we get under fire, okay? | 大黄逃出了笼子 |
[40:01] | Bullets are flying around me, and there he goes. | 我身边枪林弹雨 他就溜了 |
[40:03] | Rhubarb? Rhubarb? | 大黄 大黄 |
[40:06] | – That’s what I’m telling you. – What, hey, that’s his name. | -我就说吧 -它就叫这名字 |
[40:08] | – Stupid. – I’m telling you, that little varmint, | -真蠢 -我告诉你们 那小老鼠 |
[40:11] | he made it out of there. | 他逃了出去 |
[40:13] | He’s a survivor. | 他是幸存者 |
[40:14] | To Rhubarb. | 敬大黄 |
[40:15] | – To Rhubarb. – To Rhubarb. | -敬大黄 -敬大黄 |
[40:17] | To Rhubarb. | 敬大黄 |