时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:23] | The C-130 Liberty One | 自由一号C130运输机 |
[02:25] | will depart Naval Air Station Key West at 2200 hours. | 将在22小时后飞离基韦斯特海军基地 |
[02:29] | Lima team, partnered Navy/Marine Corps, | 利马小队将与海军陆战队的士兵一起 |
[02:31] | will air-drop 13 miles off the Cuban coast, | 被空投到离古巴海岸线20公里的地方 |
[02:34] | landing at Guines, which — according to intel | 在吉讷登陆 根据钱德勒上将 |
[02:37] | Admiral Chandler obtained from Dr. Montano — | 从蒙塔纳博士那得到的情报 |
[02:39] | is the home to a hidden rebel stronghold. | 那里是一个反抗军的隐秘据点 |
[02:42] | What kind of numbers can we expect? | 我们将会遭遇多少敌人 |
[02:44] | The rebel force is somewhere between 500 and 5,000. | 反抗军人数大概在五百到五千之间 |
[02:50] | Our team’s dropping in with a 2-ton gift | 与我们的队伍一起空投下去的 |
[02:52] | of small arms and light weapons. | 还有两吨的轻武器和轻器械 |
[02:54] | Whatever their size, I promise you, | 无论敌方人数有多少 我向您保证 |
[02:56] | that militia will be well-outfitted. | 那支民兵队伍绝对军备充足 |
[02:58] | Now, once Lima team makes contact | 一旦利马小队与埃尔加洛和他的人 |
[03:00] | with El Gallo and his men — | 取得联系 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry, Admiral. | 抱歉打断下 上将 |
[03:03] | How confident are you in this El Gallo? | 你对这个埃尔加洛有多少信心 |
[03:06] | This unknown leader of Free Cuba? | 这个自由古巴的未知领袖 |
[03:09] | You think he’s more inclined to join our cause | 你觉得他会更倾向于与我们联盟 |
[03:11] | than, say, the Chinese or the Indians or the Brits right now? | 还是说会倒向中国 或是印度 还有英国 |
[03:16] | How confident are you that when our team lands, | 你到底有多少信心 当我们的队伍登陆时 |
[03:18] | they find themselves met by friendly interests | 他们将面对的是友好的欢迎 |
[03:20] | and not, say, indifference or hostility — 1 to 10? | 而不是中立甚至敌对势力 信心程度一到十 |
[03:24] | One being they slit our | 一指的是我们一登陆 |
[03:26] | throats soon as we hit the beach. | 就直接被他们割喉 |
[03:38] | Six, Sir. | 六级 长官 |
[03:42] | General, you signed off on this? | 将军 你也同意此次行动 |
[03:44] | I did, Sir. | 没错 长官 |
[03:46] | Though, to be frank, I have concerns. | 但是说实话 我确实有疑虑 |
[03:48] | General’s worried the intel I got from Dr. Montano | 将军担心我从蒙塔诺博士那得到的情报 |
[03:51] | may not be trustworthy. | 可能不可信 |
[03:52] | I’ve lost a lot of Marines already, Mr. President. | 我手下的很多陆战队员都牺牲了 总统先生 |
[03:56] | Trust in anything coming out of Gustavo’s camp | 我不会轻易相信从古斯塔沃阵营中 |
[03:59] | is in short supply. | 传出的消息 |
[04:02] | But you trust it, Admiral. | 但你相信 上将 |
[04:03] | I was with the man. | 我见过那个人 |
[04:05] | He lost faith in Gustavo | 他不再相信古斯塔沃 |
[04:06] | and gave his life to stop the bloodshed. | 他牺牲了自己只为结束杀戮 |
[04:12] | I’ve had the country running at full tilt | 过去三个月里 我让这个国家的 |
[04:14] | for the last three months | 所有日程都围绕着 |
[04:15] | to put us in a position to take back Mexico, | 能让我们日后能收复墨西哥 |
[04:17] | and now you wanna air-drop a dozen of our finest | 而现在你们想把我们最精锐的士兵 |
[04:21] | into the lion’s den before we can back ’em up? | 在无法支援的情况下空投到敌人的腹地 |
[04:24] | Gustavo’s preoccupied | 古斯塔沃正专注于 |
[04:26] | with shoring up support from his base. | 加固他自己基地的防御 |
[04:28] | Now is the best time for us to make our move on Cuba. | 现在是我们出击古巴的最佳时机 |
[04:32] | And we need it, Sir — | 而我们需要古巴 长官 |
[04:33] | not just as a buffer against another major attack, | 不仅仅是作为下次大规模攻击的缓冲 |
[04:36] | but as a staging area to launch our own invasion south. | 而是我们向南出击的整备区 |
[04:47] | Please continue, Admiral. | 继续说 上将 |
[04:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[05:23] | Señor Barros. | 巴罗斯先生 |
[05:24] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[05:26] | Tell me, what’s a win? | 告诉我 对你而言胜利是什么 |
[05:27] | 妮娜·加塞德 《纽约时报》 | |
[05:30] | Jumping to the end already? | 这就直奔主题了 |
[05:32] | Doesn’t feel like a jump to me. | 我不觉得这个问题很突兀 |
[05:34] | In your speeches, you promised your people a quick victory. | 你在讲话里向你的人民保证会很快取得胜利 |
[05:37] | But, from what I’ve seen, | 但依我所见 |
[05:38] | you’ve been stuck in place for some time now. | 你陷入困境已经有些时日了 |
[05:41] | I’m curious if your thinking has changed | 我好奇你的想法是否改变了 |
[05:43] | or if you regret starting a war with the United States. | 或者你是否后悔向美国挑起战争 |
[05:46] | We didn’t start this war. | 我们没有挑起战争 |
[05:47] | You sank a U.S. Fleet in Mayport | 你在梅港击沉了美国战舰 |
[05:49] | on the very day that your loyalists | 就在同一天你的拥护者 |
[05:50] | murdered the duly-elected leader of Panama. | 谋杀了巴拿马正式当选的领导人 |
[05:53] | That sounds textbook. | 这听起来就是挑起战争 |
[05:54] | Mayport wasn’t an attack, nor was it the beginning. | 梅港并不是袭击 也不是开始 |
[05:58] | You’re young, but smart enough to know the U.S.’s history | 你还年轻 但也很聪明 足以了解美国 |
[06:02] | of murder and political insurrection in Latin America. | 在拉丁美洲谋杀和政治暴动的历史 |
[06:05] | Guatemala ’54, Cuba ’61, | 54年危地马拉 61年古巴 |
[06:08] | D.R. ’65, Chile ’73, | 65年多米尼加 73年智利 |
[06:11] | Nicaragua ’82, Grenada ’83. | 82年尼加拉瓜 83年格林纳达 |
[06:14] | This war is a battle for the survival | 这场战争是大哥伦比亚人民 |
[06:16] | of the people of Gran Colombia. | 生存之战 |
[06:19] | So, is this your justification for the forced conscription, | 所以 这就是强制征兵 大清洗 |
[06:23] | the purges, the death squads? | 以及暗杀小组存在的正当理由 |
[06:25] | Where do you get this information from? | 你从哪得到的这种消息 |
[06:27] | Several accounts from defectors — | 从几个叛逃者的描述 |
[06:29] | Defectors from what? | 从哪叛逃 |
[06:30] | Our borders are not closed. | 我们的边境没有关闭 |
[06:32] | People are free to come and go as they wish. | 人们可以随心所欲自由来去 |
[06:34] | Their accounts are remarkably consistent. | 他们的描述惊人地一致 |
[06:36] | This isn’t a war of public opinion. | 这不是公众舆论的战争 |
[06:40] | This is about taking a fresh look at the world — | 这是关于采用全新视角看世界 |
[06:44] | post-virus, post-famine. | 后病毒时期 后饥荒时期 |
[06:47] | It’s about adjusting the balance. | 这是关于调整平衡 |
[06:52] | United States have been bullies for too long. | 美国称霸太久了 |
[06:58] | This movement is a rebirth. | 这场运动是一次重生 |
[07:00] | Take your camera and your notepad | 拿上你的摄像机和笔记本 |
[07:02] | and go to the countryside. | 去国境边 |
[07:04] | Go to the cities of Central and South America | 去中南美洲的城市 |
[07:07] | and see the pride in people’s faces. | 看看人们脸上的骄傲 |
[07:10] | Freedom from tyranny is what they demanded. | 他们渴求远离暴政 |
[07:13] | And it’s what I’m giving them. | 而那正是我给他们的 |
[07:15] | And I’m inviting the people of all of the Americas to join. | 并且我邀请所有美洲人民加入 |
[07:36] | Ensign Swain. Any news? | 斯维恩少尉 有什么消息吗 |
[07:38] | – No, sir. – No surprise there. | -没有 长官 -那不意外 |
[07:40] | She’s probably hiding in a hole somewhere, | 她可能藏在某个洞里 |
[07:42] | hoping we give up looking. | 希望我们放弃寻找 |
[07:43] | No chance of that, sir. | 那不可能的 长官 |
[07:44] | I’ve been monitoring cell activity for Colombia | 几个月来 我一直在监视哥伦比亚 |
[07:46] | and the United States for months. | 和美国的信号活动 |
[07:48] | If Kelsi’s still in contact with anyone down south, | 如果凯尔西还在和南边任何人保持联系 |
[07:51] | we’ll know it. | 我们就会知道的 |
[07:52] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[07:53] | Till then, I have another job for you. | 在那之前 我有另外一项工作交给你 |
[07:55] | – Sir, I — – Radio jammers aboard the James | -长官 我 -詹姆斯号的无线电干扰器 |
[07:57] | were fried in the attack. | 在袭击中被烧坏了 |
[07:58] | I need you to reprogram her electric grid. | 我需要你重调她的电网 |
[08:00] | I want to make sure those Cuban artillery batteries | 我想要确保那些古巴炮台 |
[08:02] | don’t use our Herc as target practice. | 不会把我们的赫拉克勒斯当作练习的目标 |
[08:05] | Where do you need me? | 你需要我去哪 |
[08:11] | $1.25. | 1.25美元 |
[08:20] | I only got $1.15. | 我只有1.15 |
[08:23] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:25] | No. Beat it. | 没有 滚吧 |
[08:28] | Hey! Stop! | 站住 |
[08:30] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[08:39] | Zoey? It’s getting late, sweetie. | 佐伊 时间不早了 亲爱的 |
[08:41] | Time to come in. | 该进来了 |
[08:45] | But, Mom! Aunt Kelsi’s here. | 但 妈妈 凯尔西阿姨来了 |
[08:47] | Just a few more pushes? | 就再多推几下 |
[08:50] | Yeah, Mom. | 是啊 妈妈 |
[08:51] | Just a few more? | 就再多推几下 |
[08:58] | Yeah, I heard rumors that you were in Carta-geena? | 我听到传言说你在卡塔支纳 |
[09:02] | Cartagena. | 卡塔赫纳 |
[09:04] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 对 |
[09:06] | You didn’t leave the country? | 你没有出国 |
[09:08] | You just disappeared. | 你只是消失了 |
[09:09] | If you wanna ask, ask. | 如果你想问 就问吧 |
[09:12] | Just stop, please. | 拜托你快停下吧 |
[09:14] | Oh, go ahead. Ask me. | 来啊 问我 |
[09:16] | I don’t need to ask. | 我不用问你什么 |
[09:18] | ‘Cause you know everything about me, right? | 因为你对我了如指掌 是吗 |
[09:19] | I know what kind of person you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[09:21] | – Oh, what kind of a pers– The kind who runs off | -那我是什么样的 -那种一头扎进 |
[09:23] | with any loser promising adventure. | 注定会失败的境地之人 |
[09:25] | The kind who makes a mess | 把一切搞得一团糟 |
[09:26] | and leaves the rest of us to clean it up. | 让其他人来给你擦屁股的那种人 |
[09:28] | The kind who hasn’t even bothered | 连自己的女儿都懒得来看的 |
[09:30] | to come see her own daughter. | 那种人 |
[09:32] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:34] | Can you read me “The Paper Bag Princess”? | 你能给我读纸袋公主吗 |
[09:37] | Uh… did you brush your teeth? | 你刷牙了吗 |
[09:39] | Okay, I’ll be in in a sec. | 好 我马上过去 |
[09:45] | Night, Aunt Kelsi. | 晚安 凯尔西阿姨 |
[09:46] | Night. | 晚安 |
[09:48] | Sleep tight. | 做个好梦 |
[09:49] | Don’t let the bedbugs bite. | 别让臭虫咬了 |
[09:56] | Remember when you used to read that to me? | 你以前也给我读过那书 |
[09:59] | You need to turn yourself in. | 你得去自首 |
[10:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:03] | No, you don’t know. | 不 你不知道 |
[10:05] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here. | 你如果知道就不会来这里 |
[10:07] | Putting me in danger. Putting Zoey in danger. | 把我和佐伊置于危险之中 |
[10:09] | – No one’s in danger. It’s not like I’m — – A what? | -你们没有危险 我又不是 -不是什么 |
[10:12] | A murderer? | 杀人凶手 |
[10:14] | A terrorist? | 恐怖分子 |
[10:16] | Go ahead. Tell me you’re not. | 说啊 说你不是 |
[10:19] | Look me in the eye and tell me the cops, | 看着我的眼睛告诉我警察 |
[10:22] | the Navy, and the goddamn FBI | 海军和联调局三周来 |
[10:24] | tore my house apart for three weeks | 把我家翻了个底朝天 |
[10:26] | because you didn’t kill that woman. | 因为你没杀那个女人 |
[10:30] | I don’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[10:37] | Police station would be a start. | 可以去警察局 |
[10:40] | And say what? | 然后说什么 |
[10:42] | – The truth. – The truth? | -真相 -真相 |
[10:45] | What’s the truth, Elli? | 真相是什么 艾丽 |
[10:47] | That I’m an idiot? | 我是个白痴 |
[10:49] | That I thought I was helping? | 我以为我在帮忙 |
[10:53] | That it turns out | 我以为 |
[10:54] | I am just a piece of Florida white trash | 我能解决全世界的问题 |
[10:58] | thinking I could solve the world’s problems? | 结果我只是佛罗里达的一个垃圾白人 |
[11:01] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什么 |
[11:05] | And I know what’s coming for me. | 我知道等待我的是什么 |
[11:07] | God knows I deserve it. | 我活该 |
[11:18] | You’re not trash, | 你不是垃圾 |
[11:20] | and you’re not a monster. | 也不是魔鬼 |
[11:23] | And, I mean, at this point, | 此时此刻 |
[11:24] | according to the U.S. Government, | 在美国政府看来 |
[11:25] | you’re basically the most important human being | 你是世界上最重要的人 |
[11:27] | on the planet, right? | 不是吗 |
[11:30] | Just tell them something. | 把你知道的告诉他们 |
[11:32] | Cut a deal. It won’t be so bad. | 达成个协议 不会那么糟的 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | We’re gonna get you a good deal. | 我们会争取个好的协议 |
[11:44] | And we’re gonna make it through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[11:46] | You, me, and Zoey. | 你 我 佐伊 |
[12:01] | On course, 2-1-0, making 16 knots. | 航向2-1-0 速度16节 |
[12:04] | Estimated time of arrival based on current speed — | 根据现在的速度 预估抵达时间为 |
[12:07] | 3 hours and 45 minutes. | 3小时45分钟后 |
[12:09] | Anything pop up in the shakedown? | 系统评估发现什么问题没 |
[12:11] | Well, some trouble out of two gen, | 有那么一两个 |
[12:12] | but we’ll have it online in the hour. | 不过我们会在一小时内让系统上线的 |
[12:14] | And we haven’t sprung any leaks, so that’s a good thing. | 目前还没出现漏油 总是个好事 |
[12:17] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[12:18] | CIC, Bridge. Report your status. | 舰桥呼叫信息控制中心 状况汇报 |
[12:21] | Sub-surface clear. All systems go. | 水下安全 系统一切正常 |
[12:23] | Surface clear. All systems go. | 水面安全 系统一切正常 |
[12:26] | Bridge, T.A.O. Testing is complete. | 作战官呼叫舰桥 测试完毕 |
[12:28] | All combat systems are up and ready to go. | 战斗系统已全部就绪 |
[12:31] | It’s good to be back, ma’am. | 回来很高兴 长官 |
[12:33] | Glad to hear it. | 我也是 |
[12:34] | After three months of dry dock, I think we set a record. | 在岸上待了三个月 也算是记录了 |
[12:36] | Captain, Radio. All circuits up. | 无线电站呼叫舰长 所有线路运行良好 |
[12:38] | HF Channel is encrypted and secure. | 高频频道已加密 |
[12:40] | Who else do we have on the line? | 线路上还有谁 |
[12:41] | Patching through Command now. | 接通司令部 |
[12:44] | Nathan James, we hear you loud and clear. | 内森·詹姆斯号 通讯很清楚 |
[12:47] | Much as I enjoyed Moby Dick, | 虽然我很喜欢《白鲸》 |
[12:49] | it’s a pleasure to hear your voice. | 但我更高兴听到你的声音 |
[12:51] | Admiral Chandler, how’s the Herc? | 钱德勒上将 赫拉克怎么样了 |
[12:53] | Weapons supply is currently being loaded and on schedule. | 武器装备目前正在按计划装载 |
[12:57] | Hitting Cuban airspace in 3 hours. | 在三小时内就将进入古巴领空 |
[12:59] | Sound about right, Captain Green? | 我说的对吗 格林舰长 |
[13:00] | We’ll be waiting. Have a safe flight, Admiral. | 我们会到达的 飞行安全 上将 |
[13:04] | Go ahead. | 前进 |
[13:12] | Watch it, Marine. | 看着点 海军陆战队 |
[13:14] | Sorry, Chief. My bad. | 对不起 长官 我的错 |
[13:17] | Excuse the fellas, Admiral. | 请原谅兄弟们 上将 |
[13:19] | The Marines have been grounded since the Mayport attack. | 从梅港遇袭以来 海军陆战队一直在禁足 |
[13:21] | They’re angry and ready to hook and jab. | 他们心里有火 准备好大干一番了 |
[13:23] | They’ll get their chance. | 他们会有机会的 |
[13:25] | Thank you, sir, for everything you’ve done. | 谢谢 长官 感谢你所做的一切 |
[13:30] | All loaded up. | 都装好了 |
[13:31] | When’s the last time you jumped? | 你上一次跳是什么时候 |
[13:33] | On purpose? I don’t know. | 主动跳 我不知道 |
[13:35] | Six or seven years. Like falling off a bike. | 六七年前吧 就像从自行车上摔下来一样 |
[13:38] | Sure you don’t want to join in the fun, Professor? | 你确定不想加入这个游戏吗 教授 |
[13:40] | Someone’s gotta stay on the plane and do the hard work. | 有人得留在飞机上做困难的工作 |
[13:44] | Gunny, check the palletized gear and equipment. | 甘尼 检查码垛和装备 |
[13:46] | Lima team, load up. Let’s go get some. | 利马小队 整装待发 我们去大干一场 |
[17:28] | You know, I always wondered why navy corpsman | 我一直很好奇为什么海军医务兵 |
[17:29] | deploy with the Marines. | 会被安排给海军陆战队 |
[17:32] | ‘Cause the Marines like to fight, sir. | 因为海军陆战队英勇善战 长官 |
[17:37] | I-I mean, I… | 我 我是说 |
[17:38] | I’m — I’m not saying that y’all don’t, sir. | 我 我没暗指你们不行 长官 |
[17:40] | I was just, um… | 我只是 |
[17:42] | You know, I meant that, um… | 我的意思是 |
[17:44] | I was saying that we… | 我刚说的意思是 |
[17:46] | Take it easy, corpsman. | 放松点 医务兵 |
[17:48] | Save your energy. | 保存体力 |
[17:50] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[17:53] | So, you guys work out? | 你们平时健身吗 |
[17:57] | C’mon. Thought you bastards were supposed to be fun. | 怎么 你们几个混蛋不是挺逗的吗 |
[18:00] | We’ve been waiting like 50 years | 我们等了将近50年 |
[18:02] | to invade this shit-box island, am I right? | 才有机会入侵这个该死的小岛 |
[18:06] | My mother’s Cuban. | 我妈是古巴人 |
[18:14] | Command, this is Liberty One. | 司令部 这里是自由一号 |
[18:15] | We’re leaving American airspace | 正驶离美国领空 |
[18:16] | and proceeding on schedule. Over. | 一切按计划进行 完毕 |
[18:18] | Copy that, Liberty One. | 收到 自由一号 |
[18:20] | Nathan James is in range to jam the radar | 内森·詹姆斯号已进入可干扰 |
[18:22] | in the Cuban artillery batteries. | 古巴炮台雷达的区域 |
[18:23] | Stand by. | 请待命 |
[18:26] | HF feed is holding up. | 高频信号一切正常 |
[18:28] | Wish we had better eyes on the battlefield. | 能掌握更多的战场实况就好了 |
[18:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:31] | Without satellites, this will have to do. | 没有卫星 只能将就一下了 |
[18:34] | Ensign, we ready? | 少尉 准备好了吗 |
[18:36] | All set, Admiral. | 一切就绪 上将 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:40] | Liberty One, Command. | 自由一号 这里是司令部 |
[18:42] | You are clear to proceed. | 可以安全前进 |
[18:44] | Navy Spear, sending jam package now. | 海军之矛 发送干扰信号包 |
[18:49] | Commence jamming sequence on your end. | 启用接收到的干扰序列 |
[18:53] | Aye. | 遵命 |
[18:57] | Jamming sequence initiated. | 干扰序列已启用 |
[18:59] | Liberty One, Navy Spear. | 自由一号 海军之矛 |
[19:01] | Cuba’s blind, and they don’t know it. | 古巴军已失去探测能力 他们毫不知情 |
[19:03] | Copy that, Navy Spear. | 收到 海军之矛 |
[19:05] | Ground winds out of the northwest | 西北面吹来了地面风 |
[19:07] | 1-5 knots. | 航速1到5节 |
[19:08] | Deploy chutes 9,000. | 高度九千米时跳伞 |
[19:11] | Jump Team, Flight Lead. 2-minute warning. | 伞兵队 我是飞行官 两分钟准备 |
[19:14] | Lima team, stand by. 2 minutes, 2 minutes. | 利马小队 待命 两分钟准备 两分钟 |
[19:19] | 2 minutes. | 两分钟 |
[19:20] | 2 minutes. | 两分钟 |
[19:28] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[19:35] | All right, go! | 好了 行动 |
[19:43] | Go! | 跳 |
[19:50] | Go! | 跳 |
[19:54] | Go! | 跳 |
[20:01] | All teams, Command. Jamming’s holding. | 所有小队 这里是司令部 持续干扰中 |
[20:03] | You have another 40 seconds. | 你们还有40秒时间 |
[20:05] | Navy Spear, roger that. | 海军之矛 收到 |
[20:13] | – We’re good. Let’s go. – Weapons supply away. | -好了 走吧 -武器供给已投放 |
[20:15] | Uplink confirmed. Nav system engaged. | 卫星上行连接确认 海军系统已启动 |
[20:20] | Aye, sir. I have control of the cache. | 收到 长官 电脑已恢复正常 |
[20:22] | Deploying the chute now. | 部署空投 |
[20:24] | 武器补给 上传信息 部署空投 | |
[20:32] | Unknown air track. Inbound, Liberty One. | 不明飞行轨道 向自由一号袭去 |
[20:54] | What the hell is going on over there? | 到底怎么回事 |
[20:55] | Flight Lead, come in. Come in. | 飞行官 请回答 请回答 |
[20:56] | Liberty One, Liberty One, this is Command. | 自由一号 自由一号 这里是司令部 |
[21:07] | We have a missile detonation. | 监测到导弹爆炸 |
[21:08] | Target’s trajectory leading back to the north side of Cuba. | 目标轨迹来自古巴北部 |
[21:11] | Liberty One is hit and going down. | 自由一号被击中并在坠落 |
[21:28] | Flight Lead, what’s your status? | 飞行官 汇报情况 |
[21:32] | Flight Lead, do you copy?! | 飞行官 收到请回答 |
[22:00] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[22:02] | Did everyone egress? | 大家都着陆了吗 |
[22:08] | No. | 不 |
[22:08] | No. | 不 |
[22:10] | No. | 不 |
[22:12] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[22:13] | Lima, Command. | 司令部呼叫利马小队 |
[22:15] | What is your status? | 汇报情况 |
[22:16] | Our status is goddamn livid, Admiral. | 我们的情况是非常愤怒 上将 |
[22:19] | Why weren’t we jamming those artillery batteries? | 我们为什么没有干扰那些炮台 |
[22:27] | We’re gonna get you some answers. | 我们会找出答案的 |
[22:28] | This is DuFine. I wanna speak to Captain Utt. | 我是杜范 我要和安特队长通话 |
[22:32] | Command, Utt. Lima team has landed. | 安特呼叫司令部 利马小队已着陆 |
[22:35] | No sign of Bowen, Lin, Murphy, | 未找到鲍温 林 墨菲 |
[22:37] | Weeks, Santora, or Hird. | 威克斯 桑特拉和赫德 |
[22:41] | Mostly likely they were K.I.A. | 他们很可能已经死了 |
[22:43] | Looks like Liberty One was shot out of the sky. | 自由一号被击落了 |
[22:46] | Pilots were on course. | 飞行员按航线飞行 |
[22:48] | Jamming was set. | 已设置干扰 |
[22:50] | We had no early warning. | 我们没有收到预警 |
[22:54] | Admiral Chandler was also on board, ma’am. | 钱德勒上将也在飞机上 长官 |
[23:01] | Command, Navy Spear. | 司令部 这里是海军之矛 |
[23:02] | Commencing search and rescue now. | 现在开始搜救 |
[23:05] | Helm, all ahead, 2/3. | 舵手 三分之二动力前进 |
[23:10] | Gear is off target. | 无法定位装备 |
[23:11] | No confirm on beacon. | 无法确认信标 |
[23:13] | It must be out of range. | 一定是距离太远了 |
[23:26] | Mother, can we get a fix on that weapons supply? | 母舰 能定位武器补给吗 |
[23:29] | We were tracking it using a radar relay from the plane. | 我们之前在用飞机上的雷达中继进行追踪 |
[23:31] | Last position, supply was off-course, | 根据最后得到的位置 补给脱离航线 |
[23:34] | headed west on a path toward the north shore of Havana. | 往西向哈瓦那北岸行进 |
[23:39] | That’s Gustavo country. | 那是古斯塔沃的地盘 |
[23:41] | The rebel camp is 3 miles in the other direction. | 反方向三英里处就是反抗军营地 |
[23:44] | Why don’t we go there first? | 我们为什么不先去那里 |
[23:46] | No. We secure the gear. Then we find the rebels. | 不 先找回装备 再去找反抗军 |
[23:49] | You wanna walk into Havana | 没有火力 队伍只剩一半 |
[23:51] | with half our team and no firepower? | 你想这样去哈瓦那 |
[23:53] | We can’t risk letting those weapons | 我们不能冒险让那些武器 |
[23:55] | fall into the wrong hands. | 落入敌人手中 |
[23:56] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[23:57] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[23:59] | They know we’re here, so we have to move fast. | 他们知道我们在这里 所以得马上行动 |
[24:01] | That beacon has a 2-mile range. | 信标的发信范围是两英里 |
[24:03] | If we can get in the area, I know we can find it. | 只要进入范围 我们就能找到 |
[24:10] | Mission hasn’t changed. | 任务没有变 |
[24:15] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[24:18] | Command, Utt. | 安特呼叫司令部 |
[24:19] | We are proceeding feet dry in search of weapons supply. | 我们将在地面搜寻武器补给 |
[24:22] | Update when we arrive. | 找到后汇报 |
[24:26] | Copy all. | 收到 |
[24:37] | Ma’am, based on its speed and trajectory, | 长官 根据速度和轨迹 |
[24:39] | the plane could have gone down anywhere here. | 飞机可能在这个区域的任何地方坠落 |
[24:41] | If we’re looking for a debris field, it could be miles long. | 如果我们想找残骸区域 范围可能有几英里 |
[24:47] | Let’s get that bird in the air. | 让直升机升空 |
[24:48] | – Aye, ma’am. – I’m going to CIC. | -是 长官 -我去战斗信息中心 |
[24:50] | The bridge is yours. | 舰桥你来指挥 |
[24:51] | Roger. | 收到 |
[25:20] | 埃內斯托·”切”·格瓦拉 [古巴革命的核心人物之一] | |
[25:35] | This entire borough’s a hotbed for Cuban military. | 这整片区域都是古巴军队 |
[25:39] | Just that kinda day. | 今天真不走运 |
[25:41] | Gear’s close. | 接近装备了 |
[25:42] | Whole thing could’ve been picked over by now. | 可能已经被人拿走了 |
[25:45] | Barco, take Green and see if you can get eyes on. | 巴科 和格林一起去探查情况 |
[25:47] | Aye, sir. Let’s go. | 是 长官 我们走 |
[25:50] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[25:55] | Hey, ma’am. | 长官 |
[25:56] | Ma’am, your neck is bleeding. | 长官 你的脖子在流血 |
[26:00] | – It’s — It’s nothing. I didn’t even feel it. – No. | -没事 我都没感觉 -不行 |
[26:02] | You probably just got nicked by the shrapnel from the blast. | 你可能是被爆炸飞出来的弹片划到了 |
[26:05] | Here, just apply pressure. Okay? | 给 按住 好吗 |
[27:36] | Package is across the street behind the bar. | 补给在街对面酒吧后面 |
[27:39] | Can’t get eyes on it yet, but it’s there. | 还看不到 但肯定在那里 |
[27:41] | Could be on the rooftop. | 也可能在屋顶 |
[27:43] | Half the city’s awake, and the other half will be up soon. | 半城的人都醒了 另一半也快醒了 |
[27:46] | Let’s move. | 开始行动 |
[28:06] | Debris field scattered. | 残骸散落海面 |
[28:08] | No sign of life. | 没有生命迹象 |
[28:12] | Hell. | 见鬼 |
[28:23] | Anyone else hearing that? | 还有谁听到那声音了 |
[28:26] | Mother, I’m picking up something strong here. | 长官 这里收到强烈信号 |
[28:29] | Copy that, Brawler. We see it. | 收到 布尔勒 看到了 |
[28:32] | Looks like it’s headed to the port at Matanzas. | 看起来像是朝着马坦萨斯的港口方向去的 |
[28:35] | Navy Spear, what do you see? | 海军之矛 你看到什么了 |
[28:37] | We don’t have an I.D. yet, sir, but it’s huge. | 身份不明 长官 但是体积庞大 |
[28:40] | It’s got the same signature | 特征跟我们在 |
[28:41] | as the ship we fought at the Yucatán Strait. | 尤卡坦海峡战斗过的战列舰一样 |
[28:44] | You said you hit that battleship pretty hard. | 你说你狠狠地收拾了那战列舰 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:47] | No worse than she hit Nathan James. | 跟它收拾内森·詹姆斯号一样狠 |
[28:49] | She’s a monster. | 她是个恶魔 |
[28:53] | The radar jamming was focused on the artillery batteries. | 雷达干扰集中在地面炮台上 |
[28:58] | If that ship was patrolling the waters | 如果那艘战舰在内森·詹姆斯号 |
[28:59] | over the horizon from the Nathan James, | 看不见的水域巡航 |
[29:03] | it would have had a clear look at Liberty One. | 它肯定清楚地看到了自由一号 |
[29:11] | This wasn’t on you, Ensign. | 这不怪你 少尉 |
[29:16] | Bridge, Captain. Set course to 2-4-5. | 舰长呼叫舰桥 调整航向2-4-5 |
[29:19] | Course 2-4-5, aye. | 航向2-4-5 收到 |
[29:24] | This time, we sink her. | 这次我们要击沉她 |
[29:26] | Ready all VLS. | 准备好所有垂直发射系统 |
[29:27] | Aye, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[29:53] | Vamos. | 走 |
[30:17] | Hector… | 赫克托 |
[31:38] | Looks like we’re in over our heads. | 看起来我们想的太简单了 |
[31:42] | Have to take it piece by piece. | 要一点一点取下来 |
[31:45] | Toone, cut her down. | 图恩 把它放下来 |
[31:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[31:48] | The rest of us, underneath. | 其余人下面就位 |
[32:04] | El Gallo. | 埃尔加洛 |
[32:23] | Fuentes. | 富恩特斯 |
[32:26] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[32:27] | Leader of the Cuban rebels. | 古巴反叛军首领 |
[32:30] | We have a lot to discuss. | 我们有很多东西要讨论 |
[32:38] | Closing in on the target, ma’am. | 正在靠近目标 长官 |
[32:39] | 1,500 yards. | 距离1400米 |
[32:42] | We should see them when we get around the bend. | 到弯道附近应该就可以看见他们 |
[32:48] | We lost the signature. | 信号丢失了 |
[32:50] | It’s okay. She’s trapped in the bay now. | 没事 她应该是困在海湾里了 |
[32:54] | OOD, slow to 3 knots. Stand by to maneuver. | 值日官 减速到3节 机动待命 |
[32:57] | Aye, ma’am. Helm, | 收到 长官 舵手 |
[32:58] | all ahead 1/3 for 3 knots. | 三分之一动力前进 速度3节 |
[33:00] | Helm, aye. | 舵手 收到 |
[33:26] | Prepare to fire as soon as we get eyes on that ship. | 一看到它就开火 |
[33:29] | Aye. | 遵命 |
[33:46] | Where the hell’d it go? | 它去哪了 |
[33:48] | There’s no other way out of this harbor. | 这个港口没有其他出口 |
[34:04] | We got the weight, Toone. Cut it. | 我们接住了 图恩 把它割断 |
[34:06] | Yep. | 好 |
[34:10] | Bring it up. Careful. | 抬起来 小心 |
[34:13] | Set it down. | 慢慢放下 |
[35:16] | Aye. | 好了 |
[35:58] | Americanos! Americanos! | 美国人 美国人 |
[36:07] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[36:14] | I need some help here! | 我需要帮助 |
[36:22] | Mother, Lima. | 利马呼叫母舰 |
[36:23] | We’re trapped in the courtyard, and contact is imminent. | 我们被困在院子里了 形势很危急 |
[36:25] | Request emergency evac at my location. Over. | 请求从当前位置紧急撤离 完毕 |
[36:28] | Lima, Navy Spear. | 海军之矛呼叫利马 |
[36:30] | Helo is 20 mikes from your posit. Over. | 直升机20分钟后到达 完毕 |
[36:36] | Push! | 快推 |
[36:38] | Push! | 快推 |
[36:41] | They’re gonna ram it! | 他们要撞门了 |
[36:42] | Kandie, set a claymore on that door. | 坎迪 在门上装个克莱莫地雷 |
[36:47] | Hold it. Push. | 撑住 推 |
[36:49] | Push! | 推 |
[36:58] | We’re set. | 装好了 |
[36:59] | Lima team, on my command, drop back. | 利马小队 听我指挥 退后 |
[37:01] | All guns on the door. | 所有枪瞄准那扇门 |
[37:02] | When they breach, give ’em hell. | 他们一冲破那扇门 就送他们见阎王 |
[37:09] | Drop back, drop back! | 退后 退后 |
[37:18] | I didn’t jump out of a plane to get killed by friendly fire. | 我从飞机上跳下来可不是想被友军误杀 |
[37:22] | You guys wanna lower your weapons? | 放下你们的武器 |
[37:30] | You’re clear. | 你可以进来了 |
[37:35] | Package secure? | 拿到补给了 |
[37:46] | The street’s contained, | 街道已经被控制住了 |
[37:47] | but we need to leave — now. | 但是我们必须马上离开 |
[37:51] | Welcome to Cuba. | 欢迎来到古巴 |
[37:53] | Vámonos. | 我们走 |
[38:16] | Smokes, thermites, and frags. | 烟雾弹 铝热剂 破片杀伤手榴弹 |
[38:19] | You got it all. | 这里全都有 |
[38:30] | Systems check. | 系统检查 |
[38:32] | M4 all set. Got that? | 这样就准备好了 明白了吗 |
[38:33] | You know, for a Navy man, you’re not bad with a rifle. | 作为一个海军 你步枪玩的挺溜 |
[38:38] | Yeah, well, for a Marine, you’re not bad as a doorstop. | 作为海军陆战队员 你堵门是把好手 |
[38:43] | Get a room. | 你们开个房间去吧 |
[38:47] | Then we’ll have to take the airfield, the capital building, | 之后我们必须占领机场 政府大楼 |
[38:50] | the presidential palace, and then the radio station. | 总统府 然后是广播电台 |
[38:53] | Sounds like you got everything under control. | 听起来你已经掌控了一切 |
[38:56] | It’s been a difficult few months, | 这几个月很艰难 |
[38:58] | but the worst is still ahead. | 但是最艰难的时期还没有到来 |
[39:02] | Thank you for living up to your end, | 谢谢你信守你的诺言 |
[39:05] | even though you had no reason to trust me. | 即使你根本没有信任我的理由 |
[39:12] | Disparen. | 开枪 |
[39:18] | Disparen. | 开枪 |
[39:44] | Disparen! | 开枪 |
[39:45] | Viva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[40:45] | Coming in from the west side, | 从西边和中部 |
[40:47] | – as well as from the center. – That’s great. | -同时进入 -很好 |
[41:15] | Hey, Kelsi? | 凯尔西 |