时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Get down on the ground! | 趴下 |
[00:14] | Nathan James. | 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[00:14] | Priority relay to Southern Command. | 紧急联系南方指挥部 |
[00:16] | Execute immediate lockdown procedure. | 立刻执行封锁程序 |
[00:17] | Authentication Bravo-6-1. Over. | 验证码B61 完毕 |
[00:19] | We copy, Vulture. | 收到 秃鹫小队 |
[00:22] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 有什么可以帮到你的 |
[00:24] | Uh, this is, uh, Ensign Clayton Swain | 我是克莱顿·斯维恩少尉 |
[00:26] | calling from SouthComm on the NASA campus. | 正从位于航天局园区的南方指挥部呼叫 |
[00:27] | We’re under attack and require immediate assistance. | 我们遇袭了 请求立刻支援 |
[00:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:38] | Give me a hand! | 帮把手 |
[00:40] | Turn it over! Turn it over! | 转过去 转过去 |
[00:44] | How the hell did they get in? | 他们怎么进来的 |
[00:48] | I got a pretty good idea. | 我大概知道 |
[01:02] | Head down, or I take it off. | 不想死就把头低下 |
[01:10] | Damn it. | 混蛋 |
[01:17] | No. No, no, no. No, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[01:24] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:41] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[01:48] | Move and you die, Generale. | 敢动一下你就死定了 将军 |
[01:59] | Admiral, this is Navy Spear. | 上将 这里是海军之矛 |
[02:01] | SouthComm is not responding, sir. | 南方指挥部没有回应 长官 |
[02:06] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[02:09] | They’re already in. | 他们已经渗透进去了 |
[02:47] | “Moby Dick.” | 白鲸记 |
[03:03] | You can kill us all, take our plans, | 你可以把我们都杀了 抢走我们的计划 |
[03:06] | but it won’t help you win the war. | 但是你赢不了这场战争 |
[03:12] | You better be good, Popeye. | 你最好老实点 大力水手 |
[03:15] | ‘Cause I get extra pay for each star I bring home. | 我每杀一个军官就能多拿一笔 |
[03:32] | I count nine in here, plus the three that just left. | 这里有9个 加上刚刚离开的3个 |
[03:35] | They walked right through the front door. | 他们就这么从大门走进来了 |
[03:37] | No one questions an ambulance. | 没人会去管一辆救护车 |
[03:42] | Not when they’re called by our medic. | 何况还是我们叫来的 |
[03:46] | – You okay, baby? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 亲爱的 -还好 |
[03:49] | Damn, that was fierce. | 干得漂亮 |
[03:59] | That’s twice my girl got you, huh? | 我女人骗了你们两次 |
[04:07] | Eyes, I need eyes. | 画面 我需要画面 |
[04:18] | That’s pretty good. | 这还可以 |
[04:25] | It’s their assault plan. | 这是他们的攻击计划 |
[04:27] | These guys are operators. | 他们知道自己在干什么 |
[04:29] | Now that they’re in, they have access to everything. | 渗透进去之后 他们就能掌握所有情报 |
[04:31] | War plans, troop positions. | 战争计划 部队位置 |
[04:36] | That’s not what they’re after. | 那不是他们的目的 |
[04:54] | Ain’t gonna find anything worthwhile up there. | 上面可没什么值钱的东西 |
[04:56] | Maybe I just like the view. | 也许我就是想看看风景 |
[05:04] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[05:14] | They’re after the President. | 他们的目标是总统 |
[05:34] | Oh, Mr. President?! | 总统先生 |
[05:36] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 出来 出来吧 |
[06:50] | Still no response over POTS, HF, and Navy Red, | 老式电话 高频无线电以及海军红都没回应 |
[06:53] | but I got ahold of Florida PD. | 但我联系上了佛罗里达警局 |
[06:55] | They’ve sent a response team, and we’ve got them on the line. | 他们已派出反映小队 正在跟我们连线 |
[06:57] | If POTUS is in that bunker, he won’t come out. | 如果总统在那掩体里 他不会出来的 |
[06:59] | – He can’t. – It’ll be a hard decision. | -他不能出来 -那会是很艰难的决定 |
[07:02] | Lots of hostages in there. | 他们手上有很多人质 |
[07:10] | Yeah, this’ll do. | 这个就可以 |
[07:14] | Who else is here? | 还有谁在这里 |
[07:16] | – Who are you with? – I’m alone. | -你和谁在一起 -就我一个人 |
[07:25] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I-I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:28] | I-I tried to call the cops, but got cut off. | 我试过报警 但线路被切断了 |
[07:30] | – I just figured maybe the HF. – We can’t broadcast wide. | -我想试下高频无线电 -我们不能广播 |
[07:32] | These guys are good. They’ll hear us. | 这帮人很专业 他们会搜到我们的频道 |
[07:33] | But Nathan James monitors Guard Net 4.1, | 但内森·詹姆斯号会监听航空应急频率4.1 |
[07:35] | and they’ll have crypto enabled. | 而且他们还开启了加密 |
[07:38] | – Plug it in. – Sir. | -把电源插上 -是 长官 |
[07:42] | We’ve got a distress call on 4.1, Sir. | 我们在4.1上收到求救信号 长官 |
[07:44] | MCPON is calling. | 海军总军士长打来的 |
[07:47] | Russ, this is Tom. Are you under attack? | 鲁斯 我是汤姆 你们遇袭了吗 |
[07:49] | Yes, Sir. They’ve taken the command center. | 是 长官 他们占领了指挥中心 |
[07:52] | A team of about a dozen guys. | 一支十几人的小队 |
[07:53] | They have Admiral Slattery and the Joint Chiefs. | 他们抓住了斯莱特里上将和参谋首长们 |
[07:55] | General Kinkaid, Sir, he’s dead. | 金凯德将军 长官 他死了 |
[08:00] | Ensign Swain tried the cops, but the line was cut. | 斯维恩少尉试过报警 但线路被切断了 |
[08:02] | They’re on their way. | 警察正在向你们赶去 |
[08:03] | The President, is he okay? | 总统没事吧 |
[08:06] | So far, Reiss is secure, but they’ve located the bunker, | 目前为止瑞斯还很安全 但他们找到了掩体 |
[08:08] | – and they’re trying to get in. – The bunker. | -正试图开启它 -掩体 |
[08:10] | Sir, it’ll be impossible for Florida PD to get in here. | 长官 佛罗里达警方没法攻进来 |
[08:11] | They’ve sealed off every entrance. | 每个入口都被封锁了 |
[08:13] | Gustavo’s guys know the place by heart. | 古斯塔沃的人对这地方了如指掌 |
[08:16] | They’re working off stolen blueprints | 他们一直在研究偷到的 |
[08:17] | of the command center, but they don’t know the NASA campus. | 指挥中心的图纸 但他们不了解航天局园区 |
[08:19] | Russ, you remember the old tunnels from the ’60s? | 鲁斯 你记得六十年代建的隧道吗 |
[08:22] | The ones that head out to the launch pads? | 就是通向发射架的那些 |
[08:24] | Yes, Sir. | 记得 长官 |
[08:25] | They dead end at an old service entrance in the basement. | 他们最终都通向一个在地下室的旧服务中心 |
[08:27] | No mention of the tunnels in the intel from Camp X. | 秘密营地里的情报没提到这些隧道 |
[08:29] | That’s our way in. | 我们从那里进去 |
[08:31] | SWAT team leader, this is Navy Spear. | 海军之矛呼叫特警队队长 |
[08:32] | We have an insert. | 我们有突破口了 |
[08:33] | Proceed to the launch pads for tunnel access. Over. | 你们马上去发射台 从那进入隧道 完毕 |
[08:36] | – Roger that. – Ensign Swain? | -收到 -斯维恩少尉 |
[08:38] | Present, Sir. | 我在 长官 |
[08:39] | Once SWAT clears the tunnel, | 一旦特警队通过隧道 |
[08:40] | can you get them in from where you are? | 你能从你所在地帮助他们进去吗 |
[08:42] | Yes, Sir. | 可以 长官 |
[08:44] | I think so, Sir. | 我认为可以 长官 |
[08:46] | SWAT reports they can reach that service entrance in 5 minutes. | 特警队报告说他们五分钟内到达服务中心入口 |
[08:58] | That mean I can go? | 那就是说我能走了吗 |
[09:01] | Home. | 回家 |
[09:03] | You guys said if I do this, you’d let me go. | 你的人说如果我这么做 你就会放我走 |
[09:05] | Sit your ass down, homeboy. | 你好好坐着吧 恋家男 |
[09:07] | But I did my part. | 但我完成我的任务了 |
[09:10] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[09:12] | My girl’s only 8. | 我的女儿才八岁 |
[09:13] | Your half-gringa girl is dead. | 你那跟白人生的女儿已经死了 |
[09:15] | So’s your boy, your old lady. | 还有你的儿子和老婆也一样 |
[09:27] | iSilencio! | 都安静 |
[09:28] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[09:31] | Quiet! | 安静点 |
[09:36] | You okay with this? | 你觉得这么做没问题 |
[09:42] | I know this isn’t what you signed up for. | 我知道你根本没想过会经历这种事 |
[09:48] | You have no idea what I signed up for. | 你根本不知道我想过什么 |
[09:55] | Come up here. | 到上面来 |
[10:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:05] | Stand up! Let’s go! On your feet! | 站起来 走 站起来 |
[10:14] | iViva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[10:16] | iViva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[10:17] | iViva Gran Colombia! | 大哥伦比亚万岁 |
[10:18] | iViva Gran Colombia! | 大哥伦比亚万岁 |
[10:21] | We’re doing it. | 我们要成功了 |
[10:22] | Up the stairs. Go, come on! | 上楼 走 快点 |
[10:30] | Things are heating up in there. | 那边状况白热化了 |
[10:30] | I think they’re getting close to penetrating the bunker. | 我认为他们快要穿透掩体了 |
[10:33] | SWAT? | 特警队呢 |
[10:33] | They still haven’t reached the service door. | 他们还没到服务中心 |
[10:41] | Sir? | 长官 |
[10:41] | I can slow her down. | 我能拖慢她 |
[10:42] | Give SWAT more time. | 给特警队更多时间 |
[11:11] | Good job, sir. | 干得好 长官 |
[11:12] | – Clay. – We’re in position. | -克莱 -我们就位了 |
[11:14] | SWAT has cleared the tunnels. They’re set for infil. | 特警队通过了通道 他们准备好潜入了 |
[11:16] | Ensign Swain, unlock the service door. | 斯维恩少尉 打开服务门 |
[11:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:21] | Security’s down. They’re good to go. | 安全系统失效 他们可以行动了 |
[11:23] | Team leader, Navy Spear. | 海军之矛呼叫特警队长 |
[11:24] | Tunnel door is unlocked. | 隧道门打开了 |
[11:26] | Please advise when you have cleared primary entry point. Over. | 通过主入口后请报告 完毕 |
[11:29] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[11:32] | – We’re in. – SWAT is in the building. | -我们进来了 -特警队进入大楼了 |
[11:41] | Yo, Prez! | 普雷兹 |
[11:43] | It’s time to come out. | 是时候出来了 |
[11:45] | If you don’t, I’m gonna start killing some people. | 如果你不出来 我要开始杀人了 |
[11:54] | No. | 不 |
[11:56] | – No, no! – What are you doing? | -不 不要 -你干什么 |
[11:59] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[12:03] | – Stop! – That was for Cuba. | -住手 -那是为了古巴 |
[12:05] | Hey! No! No, you son of a bitch! | 不 不 你这个混蛋 |
[12:08] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[12:09] | And this is for the people of Central and South America. | 这是为了中南美州的人民 |
[12:11] | – No! – No! | -不要 -不要 |
[12:14] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[12:18] | They’re killing hostages. | 他们在杀人质 |
[12:20] | 60 seconds till SWAT’s upstairs. | 特警队到楼上还有60秒 |
[12:27] | Team leader, do you copy? | 特警队长 收到了吗 |
[12:32] | Team leader, please acknowledge. | 队长 请确认 |
[12:36] | Yo, Prez, you feel that? | 普雷兹 你感受到了吗 |
[12:37] | How many on a SWAT team, anyway? | 一个特警队有多少人 |
[12:40] | 20, 25 guys? | 20个 25个人 |
[12:43] | Navy Spear, the lobby was booby trapped. | 海军之矛 大厅有陷阱 |
[12:46] | Do you have SWAT? | 有特警队的消息吗 |
[12:48] | Negative. | 没有 |
[12:51] | Now you coming out? | 现在你要出来了吗 |
[12:54] | Or do I have to start killing your admirals? | 还是我得开始杀你的上将们了 |
[13:14] | I’m here! | 我在这 |
[13:16] | Stop the killing! | 别再杀人了 |
[13:19] | They have the president. | 总统在他们手上了 |
[13:23] | Peña. | 佩尼亚 |
[13:26] | Get down. Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[13:29] | You should know, no matter how many people you kill, | 你应该知道 不管你杀多少人 |
[13:31] | I have no power to surrender my country. | 我无权让我的国家投降 |
[13:33] | According to our 25th amendment, | 根据我们的第二十五条修正案 |
[13:35] | I gave up that power the moment I stepped out of this — | 我一踏出这里就放弃了权力 |
[13:51] | Russ, it’s up to you now. | 鲁斯 现在看你的了 |
[13:54] | We’re gonna find you a way to take back the Command Center. | 我们会给你找到夺回指挥中心的方法 |
[13:56] | We’re ready, sir. | 我们准备好了 长官 |
[14:00] | Get the vest, sir. | 拿上防弹背心 长官 |
[14:06] | Vulture Team, SWAT is no longer in play. | 秃鹫小队 特警队没了 |
[14:08] | We need a plan, and we need it fast. | 我们需要一个计划 而且要快 |
[14:09] | Two-man team. | 二人小队 |
[14:10] | A Glock, grenade, and a combat knife. | 一把格洛克手枪 一枚手雷 和一把小刀 |
[14:13] | Not much firepower to work with. | 没多少火力 |
[14:15] | And neither one of them can fight like you hand-to-hand. | 而且他俩都没有你这么能打 |
[14:17] | Remember that. | 可别忘了 |
[14:18] | Wolf, you’re Swain. | 狼 你是斯温 |
[14:20] | Danny, you’ll play the Master Chief. | 丹尼 你是军士长 |
[14:23] | The rest of us are the red team. | 其他人扮演入侵者 |
[14:25] | They got a dozen or so operators. | 他们大概有十几个人 |
[14:28] | We can expect the 5-1. | 压力不小 |
[14:30] | Here, is the elevator. | 这里是电梯 |
[14:32] | And another one over there. | 另一个在这 |
[14:34] | Yep. | 对 |
[14:35] | And one about here. | 还有一个大概在这 |
[14:38] | But after your boys break into the war room, | 但是当他们进入作战室后 |
[14:40] | there’s no telling where Gustavo’s men will be. | 古斯塔沃的人会在哪里就不好说了 |
[14:42] | – It’s anyone’s game. – Well, then, we just figure out | -在哪都有可能 -我们想办法 |
[14:43] | how to get them inside that room alive. | 让他们活着进去 |
[14:46] | After that, they’re on their own. | 之后就靠他们自己了 |
[14:50] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[15:03] | You do realize every hostage you harm | 你知道你每伤害一名人质 |
[15:06] | reduces your likelihood of getting out of here alive. | 都会降低你们活着出去的机率吧 |
[15:09] | Save your energy. | 省省吧 |
[15:24] | Sir, we’re picking up a broadcast | 长官 应急警报系统 |
[15:25] | on the Emergency Alert System. | 收到一条广播 |
[15:29] | United States of America. | 美利坚合众国 |
[15:31] | I come to you with messages of peace from Gran Colombian. | 我从大哥伦比为和平而来 |
[15:35] | But first you must know the truth | 但首先你们需要知道真相 |
[15:38] | so you understand why our two countries are at war. | 明白我们两国为何处于交战中 |
[15:43] | You have been lied to about the famine, | 关于饥荒的事 你们一直受到欺骗 |
[15:47] | and now about the reason for this war. | 现在又加上这场战争的缘由 |
[15:50] | Your government didn’t tell you the cause for the Red Flu, | 你们的政府没有告诉你们红流感暴发的原因 |
[15:54] | the military experiments, | 是因为军方的实验 |
[15:56] | the leaks at the biolab. | 实验室的泄漏 |
[15:58] | They didn’t tell you how they hoarded the cure, | 他们没有告诉你们 他们囤积治疗药物 |
[16:00] | and now they’re not telling you how they sold you out | 他们也不会告诉你们他们是如何背叛你们 |
[16:03] | so they could control the people of South America. | 这样他们就可以控制南美的人民 |
[16:04] | There’s no way you’ll turn her. | 你不可能策反她的 |
[16:06] | You need to understand what was done behind your backs. | 你们要知道一切他们背着你们做的事 |
[16:07] | Don’t have to. | 不需要策反她 |
[16:08] | Just need enough of a distraction to get a gun. | 只要分散她的注意力弄把枪就行 |
[16:10] | How you were sold out by your own leaders. | 你们是如何被自己的领袖出卖的 |
[16:12] | Deals were made. | 交易已经达成 |
[16:13] | Deals that benefited only those fortunate enough | 只有那些从财富和权力的黑暗时期中 |
[16:17] | to have emerged from the dark period with wealth and power. | 幸存的人才能从中受益 |
[16:20] | The rest of us — | 而我们其他人 |
[16:22] | North and South Americans alike — | 南北美洲的人 |
[16:25] | were left to beg. | 则被抛弃 |
[16:27] | Your president not only okayed these deals, | 你们的总统不仅允许这些交易发生 |
[16:30] | but he brokered them. | 还亲身参与其中 |
[16:31] | No one will believe this. | 不会有人信这些鬼话的 |
[16:32] | President Reiss, along with his predecessor, President Oliver, | 瑞斯总统 以及他的前任 奥利佛总统 |
[16:36] | worked hand-in-glove with the powerful elite | 与来自整个欧洲大陆的有权有势的精英阶层 |
[16:38] | from across the continent | 亲密合作 |
[16:39] | to ensure their hold on power was firm. | 以确保他们手中的权力 |
[16:42] | That is why… | 这就是为什么… |
[16:43] | Don’t shoot no blood, okay, sweetheart? | 别拍到血了 宝贝 |
[16:45] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[16:47] | Of course, Reiss isn’t man enough | 当然 瑞斯这样的懦夫 |
[16:49] | to actually admit this to you. | 是不会承认的 |
[16:50] | Which is why you are now seeing this broadcast. | 因此 你们才会看到这条广播信息 |
[16:58] | People of the USA, friends, | 美国的人民 朋友们 |
[17:01] | I am Octavio de la Paz of Gran Colombia, | 我是大哥伦比亚的奥克塔威·德拉帕兹 |
[17:04] | loyal warrior to Gustavo Barros. | 古斯塔沃·巴罗斯的忠诚战士 |
[17:11] | And this is your lying, stealing, cheating president. | 这是你们极尽说谎 偷窃及背叛之事的总统 |
[17:21] | Are you ready to face the charges against you? | 你准备好面对你的指控了吗 |
[17:25] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[17:27] | No? | 没有 |
[17:28] | Nothing to the people that you have betrayed? | 对那些被你背叛的人没什么说的吗 |
[17:32] | You are a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[17:35] | Everything you said, it’s all lies. | 你说的每一句话都是谎言 |
[17:36] | Now, now… | 冷静 冷静 |
[17:37] | My God, they’re putting POTUS on trial. | 天啊 他们在审判总统 |
[17:40] | On what charges? | 审判他什么 |
[17:41] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[17:42] | This is all about how he reacts. | 他的反应才重要 |
[17:44] | Confess. | 招供吧 |
[17:46] | What? Are you kidding? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:49] | Everything Gustavo said was invented | 古斯塔沃所说的一切都是凭空捏造 |
[17:51] | – to — to discredit me in front of American people. – Peña. | -是为了在美国人民面前诋毁我 -佩尼亚 |
[17:55] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[17:58] | Confess, or this one pays the price. | 招供 否则这位会付出代价 |
[18:05] | Don’t even think of it, sir. | 想都不用想 先生 |
[18:07] | I swore an allegiance to my country and my president | 我宣誓效忠我的国家和总统 |
[18:10] | that I’m prepared to die for either one. | 我准备为任何一个而死 |
[18:13] | Confess. | 招供 |
[18:16] | Confess. | 招供 |
[18:22] | I — | 我… |
[18:23] | Confess. | 招供 |
[18:26] | There’s nothing to confess. | 没什么好招供的 |
[18:27] | Tell your people what you did. | 告诉你的人民你做了什么 |
[18:28] | How you stole from them. How you poisoned them. | 你怎样窃取他们的财产 如何给他们下毒的 |
[18:30] | How you enslaved an entire country. | 你是如何奴役整个国家的 |
[18:33] | Nothing! I did nothing! | 没有 我什么也没做 |
[18:35] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[18:38] | You’re going to let him die? | 你想让他死吗 |
[18:43] | Please, don’t. | 请不要这么做 |
[18:46] | I will not be the last one to die today. | 我不会是今天死的最后一个人 |
[19:10] | So brave, Mr. President, | 你真勇敢 总统先生 |
[19:12] | when someone else’s life is on the line. | 当别人命悬一线的时候 |
[19:30] | Confess. | 招供 |
[19:32] | Just stop. | 停下来 |
[19:33] | Just stop. Please don’t do this. | 停下来 请不要这样做 |
[19:35] | Amara. Tighter. | 阿玛拉 紧一点 |
[19:36] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[19:40] | Stop, no! | 停下来 不 |
[19:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[19:46] | I confess! | 我招供 |
[19:51] | I did it! | 是我做的 |
[19:54] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[19:59] | So I beg you. | 我求你了 |
[20:01] | Everything you said, just please, please. | 你说什么都行 |
[20:06] | Please don’t, I beg you. | 求你不要这样 我求你了 |
[20:13] | What else do you want from me? | 你还想从我这里得到什么 |
[20:15] | Please, just stop. | 求你停下来 |
[20:18] | I beg you. | 我求你了 |
[20:21] | What in God’s name do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[20:24] | I want Tom Chandler. | 我要汤姆·钱德勒 |
[20:32] | Tom Chandler, the choice is yours. | 汤姆·钱德勒 选择权在你手里 |
[20:35] | Turn yourself in, or all the hostages die. | 来自首 否则人质都会死 |
[20:40] | You know how to reach me. | 你知道怎么联系我 |
[20:42] | You’ve been tracking my number forever. | 你一直在追踪我的号码 |
[21:08] | Tavo, you did it. | 塔沃 你做到了 |
[21:13] | You beat the president. | 你打败了他们的总统 |
[21:15] | You have his high command. | 你控制了他的最高指挥部 |
[21:17] | Push now for surrender. | 现在就让他们投降吧 |
[21:21] | Not yet, brother. | 还没到时候 兄弟 |
[21:21] | Forget Chandler. | 忘了钱德勒吧 |
[21:23] | He is not worth it. | 他不值得 |
[21:25] | Get out now, and you win. | 现在撤离 你就赢了 |
[21:28] | You know, | 你知道 |
[21:32] | that’s your problem, Hector. | 这就是你的问题 赫克托 |
[21:36] | You don’t know what it means to win! | 你不知道胜利的意义 |
[21:39] | I win when Tom Chandler is on his knees, | 当汤姆·钱德勒跪下 匍匐在我脚下 |
[21:44] | bowing to me, chanting my name. | 高呼我的名字时 我才算赢 |
[21:47] | Viva Tavo. | 塔沃万岁 |
[21:52] | What does Gustavo want with you? | 古斯塔沃想要你做什么 |
[21:54] | He already has everything he needs | 南方指挥部有他需要的 |
[21:55] | to cripple this country right there at SouthComm. | 使这个国家瘫痪的所有资源 |
[21:57] | We were attacked at Mayport, and we fought back. | 我们在梅港遭到袭击 我们还击了 |
[21:59] | They bogged us down at the Tropic of Cancer, | 他们把我们堵在北回归线 |
[22:01] | and we took Cuba. | 而我们占领了古巴 |
[22:03] | He knows we’re not gonna give up. | 他知道我们不会放弃的 |
[22:04] | He wants to break us. | 他想击垮我们 |
[22:07] | He wants to take down our hero. | 他想打倒我们的英雄 |
[22:11] | And the country doesn’t recover. | 然后这个国家就不会恢复了 |
[22:14] | Nishioka. | 西冈 |
[22:16] | Vulture Team? | 秃鹫小队呢 |
[22:16] | Burk reports no actionable plan as of yet, sir. | 博克报告还没想到可行方案 长官 |
[22:22] | Put me through to Octavio’s phone. | 给我接通奥克塔威的电话 |
[22:24] | – Aye, sir. – Tom, what are you doing? | -是 长官 -汤姆 你在干什么 |
[22:26] | I’m giving him what he wants. | 满足他的要求 |
[22:27] | You cannot be thinking about surrender. | 你不能考虑投降 |
[22:29] | – You cannot turn yourself in. – Just buying some time. | -你不能自投罗网 -只是拖延时间 |
[22:48] | Admiral Chandler, the world is listening. | 钱德勒上将 整个世界都在听 |
[23:00] | This is Tom Chandler. | 我是汤姆·钱德勒 |
[23:08] | Where and when? | 时间地点 |
[23:12] | Grenade! | 手雷 |
[23:16] | One! | 一个 |
[23:17] | Two! | 两个 |
[23:18] | Bang, bang, you’re dead. | 砰 砰 你们死了 |
[23:20] | Come on! | 搞什么 |
[23:21] | All right, back to one. Come on. | 好了 重头开始 快点 |
[23:29] | One. Two. | 一个 两个 |
[23:35] | This hallway’s a kill zone. | 这走廊是个险区 |
[23:43] | – One. – Yeah. | -一个 -好 |
[23:44] | Two. | 两个 |
[23:47] | Hey, man, you got to move faster. | 伙计 你得加快动作 |
[23:48] | I doubt Swain can even move that fast, mate. | 我觉得斯维恩根本做不到这么快 伙计 |
[23:51] | And he’s never held a knife before. | 而且他从来没用过刀 |
[23:52] | I hate to state the obvious, but if you guys can’t do this — | 我也不想点破 但如果你们都做不到… |
[23:54] | No, no, no, we’ll run it until we can. | 不 不 不 我们要演练到成功为止 |
[23:57] | And then we’ll teach them how. | 然后教会他们 |
[23:59] | All right. | 来吧 |
[24:04] | Gustavo’s ship is 60 minutes out. | 古斯塔沃的船距离我们60分钟航程 |
[24:07] | Once they confirm it’s you on the RHIB, | 他们确认你在硬壳充气艇上后 |
[24:08] | Octavio will deliver POTUS to one of our helos on the roof. | 奥克塔威就会将总统送到楼顶我们的直升机上 |
[24:11] | And the rest of the hostages? | 其他的人质呢 |
[24:13] | Released as soon as you step foot on that ship. | 你登船后就会被释放 |
[24:15] | Bosun’s rigged a lever system inside the RHIB. | 水手长在硬壳充气艇上安装了反制系统 |
[24:17] | So as long as she’s pointed in the right direction | 所以只要你在投放她时 |
[24:19] | when you drop her in the water, you win. | 方向准确 你就赢了 |
[24:22] | Blast radius? | 爆炸半径 |
[24:23] | 1,000 yards. | 900米 |
[24:24] | Any closer, you risk getting sucked down with Gustavo’s ship. | 这个范围内你就有被古斯塔沃的船波及的危险 |
[24:28] | Understood. | 明白 |
[24:29] | As soon as we hear from Jeter that POTUS is secure, | 杰特通知我们总统安全后 |
[24:32] | launch that torpedo and get the hell out of there. | 就立刻发射鱼雷并离开那里 |
[24:34] | Sir, there is no Plan B. | 长官 没有后备方案 |
[24:41] | It’s your lucky day, man. | 今天是你的幸运日 兄弟 |
[24:44] | Captain America has given up. | 美国队长已经放弃了 |
[24:46] | Your ass is saved. | 你的小命保住了 |
[24:46] | Peña here is going to walk you up to the roof | 佩尼亚会带你去楼顶 |
[24:48] | so you can go bye-bye. | 为你送别 |
[24:50] | Unless, of course, you want me to kill you. | 除非你想让我杀了你 |
[24:53] | I mean, if it were me crying like a baby | 如果是我在全国注视下 |
[24:55] | in front of the whole country — | 哭得像个孩子 |
[25:09] | So, what’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[25:11] | For you, I mean. | 我是说你 |
[25:12] | Me? | 我 |
[25:14] | I live happily ever after. | 我从此过上幸福生活 |
[25:16] | Just like that, huh? | 这么简单吗 |
[25:18] | Just like that. | 就这么简单 |
[25:20] | And Alisha? | 那阿丽莎呢 |
[25:23] | Alisha was brainwashed by you. | 阿丽莎是被你洗脑了 |
[25:26] | By all of this. | 被这一切 |
[25:28] | Maybe, but she wasn’t the enemy. | 也许吧 但她不是敌人 |
[25:31] | She brought back the cure — not once, but twice. | 她带回了解药 两次 |
[25:33] | That’s got to count for something. | 那总有些意义 |
[25:35] | She didn’t deserve to die, did she? | 她不该死的 不是吗 |
[25:39] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[25:41] | And your relationship? I’m not buying the long con. | 你们的感情呢 我不信那一直是假的 |
[25:42] | You cared for her. | 你在乎过她 |
[25:53] | We’ve got activity. | 有动静 |
[25:54] | Yeah, I see that. | 我看到了 |
[26:08] | Let’s go. Come on. Up. | 走吧 起来 |
[26:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:21] | Navy Spear, POTUS is on the move. | 海军之矛 总统开始移动了 |
[26:25] | The boys down in Cuba know what they’re doing. | 古巴的小伙子们知道他们在干什么 |
[26:27] | We’ll get a plan. | 我们会收到计划 |
[26:29] | A good plan. | 好计划 |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:34] | Admiral, this is Navy Spear. | 海军之矛呼叫上将 |
[26:35] | Florida PD has a helo on the way. | 弗罗里达警局已派出直升机 |
[26:39] | Gustavo’s ship is 20 mikes out. | 距离古斯塔沃的船20分钟航程 |
[26:42] | Keep it slow and steady. Over. | 保持缓慢稳定 完毕 |
[26:44] | Roger, Navy Spear. | 收到 海军之矛 |
[26:46] | Anything from Burk? | 博克那边有消息吗 |
[26:49] | Negative. | 没有 |
[26:50] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[26:54] | How old’s your little girl now? | 你女儿几岁了 |
[26:56] | Zoey, right? | 叫佐伊 对吧 |
[26:57] | She’s yours, not your sister’s. | 她是你女儿 不是你姐姐的 |
[26:59] | Why do you keep talking to me? | 你为什么要一直跟我聊天 |
[27:02] | What if Octavio used you to get to Alisha, | 有没有可能奥克塔威是利用你接近阿莉莎 |
[27:04] | and again to get in here? | 然后再利用你进入这里 |
[27:07] | You saw what they did to our medic. | 你已经看到了他们对急救人员的所作所为 |
[27:09] | He loves us. | 他爱我们 |
[27:11] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[27:15] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[27:20] | Zoey’s never getting to Colombia. | 佐伊不会去哥伦比亚 |
[27:22] | She’ll be lucky | 如果她妈妈 |
[27:24] | if her mother gets out of here alive. | 可以从这里活着出去她就已经很幸运了 |
[27:54] | Navy Spear, enemy ship bearing 2-4-0 true. | 海军之矛 敌舰方位2-4-0 |
[27:57] | Cannot yet identify. | 暂时无法识别身份 |
[28:01] | Octavio, this is Sasha Cooper. | 奥克塔威 这里是萨莎·库珀 |
[28:03] | Admiral Chandler is approaching your agreed-upon location. | 钱德勒上将正在靠近之前商定的位置 |
[28:05] | I want proof of life. | 我想要总统还活着的证据 |
[28:07] | Such a sexy voice. | 声音真性感 |
[28:11] | Mr. President, say hello. | 总统先生 打个招呼 |
[28:15] | Talk. Talk. | 说话 说话 |
[28:18] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[28:19] | Climbing to the rooftop, southern staircase. | 在南边的楼梯间里 正往屋顶爬 |
[28:20] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[28:23] | There’s your proof, Sasha Cooper. | 这就是证据 萨莎·库珀 |
[28:25] | He flies away as soon as | “美国队长”一登上我们的战舰 |
[28:26] | Captain America boards our ship. | 我们就让他上飞机 |
[28:29] | Please hold. | 保持联络 |
[28:34] | POTUS is on the move. | 总统正在转移 |
[28:45] | Chandler? | 是钱德勒吗 |
[29:12] | The problem is the gunfire. | 问题在于火力 |
[29:13] | The second they fire that first shot — | 他们一开枪 |
[29:14] | A dozen guys will be on top of them. I know. | 就会有十几个人需要对付 我知道 |
[29:18] | Then we go in quiet, hit ’em with a bang. | 那就偷偷溜进去 打他们个措手不及 |
[29:25] | Check this out. | 注意这个位置 |
[29:27] | Right down the hall from where our team is holed up. | 正好在我们的人被困的大厅下方 |
[29:33] | A supply closet. | 是个补给柜 |
[29:35] | Supply closet. | 补给柜 |
[29:45] | There’s no bleach. | 没有漂白剂 |
[29:46] | Glass cleaner will do. | 玻璃清洗剂也行 |
[29:50] | But, Master Chief, how do we know | 但是 军士长 我们怎么知道 |
[29:51] | they’re gonna be where Commander Burk said? | 他们会在博克中校所说的位置 |
[29:53] | We just have to trust him. | 我们只能相信他 |
[29:56] | Admiral, we’ve got a plan. Slow down. | 上将 我们有计划了 减速 |
[30:05] | It’s not the battleship. | 这不是那艘战列舰 |
[30:07] | It’s just a corvette. | 只是艘护卫舰 |
[30:09] | Tom, do you copy? | 汤姆 听到了吗 |
[30:13] | Yeah, I copy. | 是的 我听到了 |
[30:28] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[30:29] | Not until I know Tom Chandler’s on that ship. | 汤姆·钱德勒登舰之后你才能走 |
[30:32] | Is our way out clear? | 我们的退路安排好了吗 |
[30:33] | Sí. We will be in Bogotá by sunup. | 是的 日出时我们就到波哥大了 |
[30:35] | After we get Zoey. | 我们要先带上佐伊 |
[30:38] | My daughter. We’re getting her before we get on the plane, right? | 我女儿 我们会带她上飞机 对吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah, yeah. Of course, Cariña. | 是的 当然 卡利娜 |
[30:41] | We’re going to get Zoey. | 我们会带走佐伊 |
[30:44] | Oh, my God. Are you lying to me? | 天啊 你在骗我吗 |
[30:48] | No. | 没有 |
[30:49] | You’re lying to me. | 你在骗我 |
[31:42] | I can’t believe I bought into your bullshit. | 不敢相信我竟然信了你的鬼话 |
[31:43] | B-Baby, calm down. | 宝贝 冷静 |
[31:44] | You never had any intention of getting Zoey, did you? | 你根本没打算带走佐伊 是吗 |
[31:46] | Hey, chill the hell out. | 嘿 冷静一下 |
[31:48] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[31:50] | You gonna kill me, too? | 你也要杀了我 |
[31:52] | Or was there one more thing you want to use me for, huh? | 还是你还需要利用我做其他事 |
[31:54] | – Now or never, Joe. – POTUS — My first stop. | -再不动手就没机会了 -我先去救总统 |
[31:56] | – I am the only reason we got this far. – Baby — | -你们能到这一步都是靠的我 -宝贝 |
[31:59] | You think you’re just gonna walk out and leave me behind?! | 你准备就这样走掉 把我留在这里 |
[32:45] | Go! Get them out of here! | 快走 带他们出去 |
[32:47] | Go, go! Come on! | 快走 快 |
[32:49] | We’ve just lost connection with Octavio. | 和奥克塔威的联系中断了 |
[32:51] | Navy Spear approaching Alpha Station | 海军之矛 我正在靠近A点 |
[32:54] | requesting a sit rep. Over. | 报告情况 完毕 |
[32:56] | Roger, Admiral. Assault has begun. | 收到 上将 已开始进攻 |
[33:13] | iPeña! | 佩尼亚 |
[33:22] | iViva Tavo! | 塔沃万岁 |
[33:33] | Get to the helo! | 去直升机那 |
[33:45] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 快走 |
[33:52] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[34:05] | Enough, Octavio! You’ve got no place left to go. | 够了 奥克塔威 你无路可走了 |
[34:11] | Kelsi. | 凯尔西 |
[34:14] | Hey, you’re right, man. | 你说得没错 伙计 |
[34:15] | Nowhere left to go. | 无路可走了 |
[34:45] | Admiral Chandler has entered the blast radius, ma’am. | 钱德勒上将已经进入爆炸半径了 长官 |
[34:48] | We can’t wait on Master Chief. | 我们不能等军士长了 |
[34:50] | Tom, you have to abort. | 汤姆 你得中止行动 |
[34:52] | Not till POTUS is safe. | 我要确保总统的安全 |
[35:17] | Go, Mr. President! Go! | 走 总统 快走 |
[35:26] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:54] | No, no, you’re fine. | 不 你没事的 |
[35:56] | Take it easy. Take it easy. Take it easy. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[35:59] | No, no, I’m not hit. | 不 我没中枪 |
[36:00] | I’m okay. I’m good. | 我没事 我很好 |
[36:02] | Look, lie down. You’re gonna be okay. | 听着 躺下 你会没事的 |
[36:04] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[36:05] | I can stop the bleeding! I can stop the bleeding! | 我可以帮你止血 我可以帮你止血 |
[36:31] | Admiral, this is Navy Spear. | 海军之矛呼叫上将 |
[36:32] | POTUS is secure. Abort. | 总统已安全 中止行动 |
[36:35] | Negative. | 不行 |
[36:36] | I take care of this now, | 现在解决它 |
[36:38] | that’s one less ship to fight later. | 敌人就少一艘战舰了 |
[36:40] | Tom, no. | 汤姆 不行 |
[36:41] | You’re too close. | 你太近了 |
[37:46] | United States on deck. | 总统到 |
[39:43] | SouthComm is secure. | 南方指挥部安全了 |
[39:44] | We lost a lot of good people. | 牺牲了很多人 |
[39:46] | We’ll run the operation from the ship. | 我们在这艘军舰上指挥作战 |
[39:49] | Mission’s here now, anyway. | 反正任务也在这里 |
[39:51] | It starts in Cuba | 从古巴开始 |
[39:52] | and ends when we’ve taken out Gustavo for good. | 直到彻底除掉古斯塔沃 |
[39:55] | Meet in the wardroom in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后战情室集合 |
[40:00] | Just caught the press briefing. | 刚看到媒体通告 |
[40:03] | While Admiral Chandler | 钱德勒上将 |
[40:05] | single-handedly took out the enemy frigate, | 凭一己之力除掉地方护卫舰的同时 |
[40:08] | POTUS himself helped take back the command center. | 总统帮助收复了指挥中心 |
[40:12] | The public needs a good story. | 公众需要一个精彩的故事 |
[40:21] | That was a dumb thing you did. | 你的举动很愚蠢 |
[40:24] | Nathan James was in range | 内森·詹姆斯号已经进入了 |
[40:25] | and prepared to sink that ship the second you turned around. | 火力范围 你一转头就能击沉那艘护卫舰 |
[40:27] | I had to be sure. | 我必须确保万无一失 |
[40:29] | You could have killed yourself. | 你可能会害死你自己 |
[40:33] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[40:35] | See you in the wardroom in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后战情室集合 |
[40:37] | We have an invasion to plan. | 我们有入侵计划 |
[40:56] | I got somebody here to see you, Chief. | 有人来见你了 军士长 |
[41:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[41:07] | Well, the Battle for Cuba is over, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 古巴之战已经结束了 |
[41:12] | Gustavo’s on his heels. | 下一步就是古斯塔沃 |
[41:15] | I’m just glad to see you awake. | 很高兴看你醒过来 |
[41:19] | And alive. | 还活着 |
[41:21] | Burk, man, what am I gonna do? | 博克 我该怎么办 |
[41:23] | Oh, man, come on, what you always do. | 别这样 伙计 做你一直在做的事 |
[41:27] | You break balls. | 给人找麻烦 |
[41:30] | You fight hard. | 英勇战斗 |
[41:39] | It’s one of my favorites, man. | 这是我最喜欢的书 |
[41:42] | “Old Man and the Sea.” | 《老人与海》 |
[41:46] | Are you the old man? | 老人是你 |
[41:50] | You see what I mean? Breaking balls. | 你看 给人找麻烦 |
[41:55] | Chapter one. | 第一章 |
[41:59] | “There was an old man | 他是个在湾流中 |
[42:02] | who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream, | 独自在一条小船上钓鱼的老人 |
[42:06] | and he had gone 84 days now without taking a fish. | 八十四天了却一无所获 |
[42:10] | The first 40 days…” | 头四十天里 |