时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 19, 20. Rest. | 19 20 休息一下 |
[00:11] | 美国海军医院 古巴 | |
[00:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:14] | You watch. | 等着瞧吧 |
[00:16] | When I get my new legs fitted, | 等我装上新腿 |
[00:17] | start doing laps around this place. | 看我怎么跑圈 |
[00:19] | When you get your new legs fitted, I’m taking you home. | 等你装上新腿 我就带你回家 |
[00:21] | Did you get my dress whites? | 我的军装你带来了吗 |
[00:23] | I want to look sharp for the fellas | 明天在詹姆斯号上见到他们时 |
[00:24] | when I see them on the James tomorrow. | 我想打扮的帅气点 |
[00:26] | My first time back on board since my — | 这是那次事之后我第一次登舰 |
[00:27] | Eric. The James is gone. | 埃里克 詹姆斯号已经开走了 |
[00:30] | Mom and I went down to the pier this morning | 来这里之前 我和妈妈今早 |
[00:32] | to deliver USO packages before I came here, | 去码头送劳军物资 |
[00:34] | and the ship isn’t there. | 军舰已经不见了 |
[00:37] | What? | 什么 |
[00:38] | There were a bunch of other family members down there, | 还有其他家属也在那里 |
[00:40] | as surprised as we were. | 跟我们一样惊讶 |
[00:41] | Please, please don’t be upset. | 别难过 |
[00:42] | I — I know you — you had your — your heart set on going, and — | 我知道你 你的决心 |
[00:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:49] | It’s on. | 开始了 |
[00:51] | The invasion — this is it. | 入侵 开始了 |
[00:53] | D-Day’s coming. | 登陆日来了 |
[00:55] | The fact that we got out without anyone knowing | 他们悄无声息的离开 |
[00:59] | means we got a shot to win this thing. | 说明我们能赢 |
[01:05] | Attention all hands. | 全体注意 |
[01:07] | This is your captain. | 这里是舰长 |
[01:09] | We have now crossed south of the 18th parallel. | 我们已跨越南纬18度 |
[01:13] | In addition to the Marines onboard, | 除了本舰的海军陆战队外 |
[01:15] | we have 300 more following us on USS Michener. | 后面的美国海军米切纳号上还有300名将士 |
[01:18] | It’s our job to see to it | 我们的职责 |
[01:20] | that they make it safely to their destination. | 是确保他们安全抵达目的地 |
[01:22] | From this moment forward, all contacts — | 从此刻起 所有接触 |
[01:25] | surface, subsurface, and airborne — | 水面 水下 空中 |
[01:27] | are to be considered hostile. | 均将被视作敌袭 |
[01:29] | The battle before us | 即将来临的战斗 |
[01:30] | will most likely alter the course of the war. | 很可能会改变战争的进程 |
[01:33] | The conflict that began in Mayport | 由梅港开始的战争 |
[01:35] | will end on the beaches of South America. | 将在南美洲的海滩上终结 |
[01:38] | And we will be victorious. | 胜利者将是我们 |
[01:41] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[02:16] | Fresh intel from the rebels. | 反抗军的最新情报 |
[02:17] | There are now two divisions of troops | 巴拿马运河闸口上 |
[02:19] | stationed in Panama at the mouth of Gatun Locks. | 驻扎了两支部队 |
[02:22] | It’s about 7,000 men. | 有大约7000人 |
[02:23] | How? There’s no way they rebuilt the bridge at the Darien Gap. | 怎么会 他们不可能重建达里恩沼泽上的桥 |
[02:26] | He must have pulled troops off the front lines | 他肯定把墨西哥和尼加拉瓜前线的部队 |
[02:27] | in Mexico and Nicaragua. | 都转移过来了 |
[02:28] | The canal is Gustavo’s center of gravity, and he knows it. | 运河是古斯塔沃的军政重心 他很清楚这一点 |
[02:31] | He’s hunkering down, waiting for us. | 他埋伏好了 在等我们 |
[02:34] | In view of this intelligence, | 鉴于此情报 |
[02:35] | the planned-on landing on the outskirts of | 原定在巴拿马科隆港市郊的登陆 |
[02:37] | Colon, Panama, will not work. | 恐怕会失败 |
[02:39] | – So we pivot. – Where? | -那我们就转移 -去哪里 |
[02:41] | Where’s a soft spot? Where do we land? Costa Rica? | 弱点在哪里 我们在哪登陆 哥斯达黎加 |
[02:43] | Based on Dr. Montano’s war plans, | 根据蒙塔诺博士的战争计划 |
[02:45] | Gustavo likes to hang back until he’s certain | 古斯塔沃会一直藏着 |
[02:47] | of where we’re striking, and then mount a counterattack. | 直到确定我们的攻击地点 再组织反击 |
[02:49] | Yes, sir. That’s the Marines’ experience. | 没错 海军陆战队经历过 |
[02:51] | So any beach we choose will feel like a soft spot at first. | 所以不管在哪登陆 最开始都会是他的弱点 |
[02:55] | So we don’t waste our energy getting bogged down | 那我们就不要浪费精力 在火力和人数 |
[02:57] | in a protracted land engagement | 均处于劣势的情况下 |
[02:58] | when we’re outgunned and outmanned. | 和他战斗 |
[03:00] | We go with the beach that leads us straight to the king. | 那我们就直捣国王 |
[03:04] | What do we know of Gustavo’s defenses in Colombia? | 古斯塔沃在哥伦比亚的防御部署什么样 |
[03:06] | Armando’s rebels reported peculiar troop concentrations | 阿曼多的反抗军报告说在这三地 |
[03:09] | here, here, and here. | 聚集了诸多部队 |
[03:12] | That’s the area where Gustavo was born. | 那是古斯塔沃的出生地 |
[03:15] | A town called Rubi. | 一个叫鲁比的小镇 |
[03:16] | I bet he’s there now. | 他肯定在那里 |
[03:17] | There are several options for beaches to hit. | 有好几处海滩可供选择打击 |
[03:19] | The most obvious ones here and here | 最明显的这两处 |
[03:22] | are most likely heavily mined and protected. | 最有可能地雷密布并且重兵把守 |
[03:24] | There is a beach area here. | 这儿有一片海滩 |
[03:25] | Locals call it Playa Roja. | 当地人称之为普拉亚·罗亚 |
[03:27] | Red Beach. It’s small, | 红沙滩 很小 |
[03:29] | a little steep and rocky for an amphibious landing. | 对于两栖登陆而言有点陡峭崎岖 |
[03:31] | Which means it’s probably less guarded. | 那意思是很可能会疏于防守 |
[03:33] | So we’ll make our landing there, take out any troop bases, | 那我们就在那儿登陆 消灭任何军事基地 |
[03:36] | fight our way to Rubi, and take out Tavo. | 打到鲁比去 干掉塔沃 |
[03:38] | Sir? Ma’am, we had eyes on our Panama landing for weeks. | 长官 我们侦测巴拿马登陆点已经几周了 |
[03:42] | We had every detail of that place mapped out. | 我们详细画出了那地方的地图 |
[03:45] | No one’s sending any Marines in without a solid plan, Colonel. | 我们不会在计划不周的情况下派出海军陆战队 |
[03:48] | We’ll send in a recon and surveillance team | 我们会派出一支侦查小队 |
[03:49] | to give us a complete picture of the beach. | 帮我们了解那片海滩的情况 |
[03:51] | If that checks out, come morning, | 如果没问题 明天上午 |
[03:54] | we’re invading Colombia. | 我们就入侵哥伦比亚 |
[03:56] | Navy and Marines, side by side. | 海军和海军陆战队 肩并肩 |
[03:59] | I’ll brief the team, sir. | 我会给小队简短说明情况 长官 |
[04:19] | Tavo. | 塔沃 |
[04:20] | The Americans have been planning an invasion from Cuba | 美国人几个月来都在计划 |
[04:23] | for months now. | 从古巴入侵 |
[04:24] | But now they know that | 但现在他们知道 |
[04:25] | they are not strong enough to take Panama. | 他们的力量不够拿下巴拿马 |
[04:28] | They are going to look for a place less strongly defended. | 他们要找一个防守没那么严密的地方 |
[04:32] | We need to protect our base in Colombia. | 我们需要保护我们在哥伦比亚的基地 |
[04:34] | – At the expense of the canal? – Forget the canal. | -以运河为代价 -忘掉运河吧 |
[04:36] | They cannot threaten the canal with two or three ships. | 他们不能用两三艘战舰就威胁到运河 |
[04:39] | They are going to try to win with a single strike. | 他们会试着孤注一掷 |
[04:57] | We do agree, Tavo. | 我们意见一致 塔沃 |
[04:59] | We all agree that we are vulnerable. | 我们都认为我们是薄弱的 |
[05:02] | But it is up to you. | 但这事由你决定 |
[05:05] | Either we move our troops back to Colombia, | 要么我们撤兵回哥伦比亚 |
[05:08] | or we find someplace safe to move you. | 要么我们找一个安全的地方转移你 |
[05:28] | Then what do you want to do? | 那你想做什么 |
[05:51] | 900 miles to the Colombian coast. | 距哥伦比亚海岸1440公里 |
[05:53] | I wonder how many shifts Gustavo’s got | 我想知道古斯塔沃派了几班人 |
[05:55] | patrolling between here and there. | 在这两处之间巡逻 |
[05:56] | Two, maybe three. | 两班 或许三班 |
[05:58] | Losing that Mexican oil terminal had to slow him down. | 损失墨西哥油港放慢了他的脚步 |
[06:04] | What’s wrong? | 什么问题 |
[06:05] | That beach. | 那个沙滩 |
[06:08] | We don’t have any larger scale charts of our landing zone? | 我们没有登录区更详细的地图了吗 |
[06:35] | You — you look different than the first time we met. | 而你 你看起来跟我们初次见面时不一样了 |
[06:40] | You were haunted. | 你着魔了 |
[06:43] | Or maybe hunted. | 或者招魔了 |
[06:45] | This is what war has done to you. | 这是战争对你的影响 |
[07:04] | Cool movie projector. Old-school. | 这电影投影仪很酷 老派 |
[07:07] | Yeah, my old man sent it to me. | 我爸寄给我的 |
[07:09] | He teaches film appreciation at my old high school. | 他在我原来的高中教电影欣赏 |
[07:12] | Hi, Dad. Hi, Cherry Hill. | 爸爸好 樱桃山好 |
[07:14] | Dad wanted students to see films as they were made. | 爸爸想让学生们以电影制作成的方式来看电影 |
[07:19] | On film. | 在胶片上看 |
[07:20] | So that’s what we’re gonna do. | 这就是我们要做的事 |
[07:22] | We got a classic tonight. | 我们今晚看一部经典片 |
[07:24] | These guys are about to storm the beaches of South America. | 这些人就要猛攻南美沿海 |
[07:26] | A lot of them probably won’t come back alive. | 他们中很多人可能不会活着回来 |
[07:29] | You think they’re in the mood for a movie? | 你认为他们有心情看电影 |
[07:32] | Well, that’s sort of the point. | 就是因为这一点 |
[07:38] | The way I see it, I’m just lucky to be alive. | 在我看来我活着就很幸运了 |
[07:41] | The virus, famine. | 病毒 饥荒 |
[07:44] | The war. | 战争 |
[07:46] | Everybody I know is dead except for these guys. | 除了这些人 我认识的人都死了 |
[07:49] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[07:50] | People are freaking out at home right about now. | 家乡的人们现在吓坏了 |
[07:53] | Should they be? | 他们应该这样吗 |
[07:54] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[07:57] | I mean, if we lose down here, | 我是说 如果我们这里失败了 |
[07:59] | there’s not much to stop the enemy from — | 就没什么能阻止敌人 |
[08:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:03] | Moving in. | 入侵 |
[08:05] | So yeah, freaking out sounds about right. | 那么 吓坏了听起来也对 |
[08:06] | You ever get afraid? | 你害怕过吗 |
[08:09] | Afraid, sure. | 害怕 当然 |
[08:12] | Fear is something you carry around | 恐惧和其他装备一样 |
[08:14] | with the rest of your gear. You know, it’s, uh — | 你得随身携带的 就像… |
[08:16] | It’s a lot like my boy Miller used to say. | 就像我兄弟米勒以前经常说的那样 |
[08:19] | You know, you, um — | 就是 你… |
[08:21] | When you’re on a mission and your pack gets too heavy, | 当你执行任务感到背包太沉重时 |
[08:24] | you got to dump the stuff that’s useless, | 你就得丢掉一些没用的东西 |
[08:25] | and fear is just one of those things. | 恐惧就是其中之一 |
[08:28] | Where’s Miller now? | 米勒现在在哪 |
[08:35] | Is this gonna get broadcast? | 这个会播出吗 |
[08:37] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[08:40] | What’s up, Miller? | 你好吗 米勒 |
[08:43] | Do your reps and don’t get lazy. | 好好锻炼 别偷懒 |
[08:48] | I’ma see you stateside. | 回国见 |
[08:50] | And if you’re out of shape, | 如果你身材走样了 |
[08:54] | I’m gonna kick your ass. | 我可饶不了你 |
[09:11] | This man makes battle decisions | 这个人靠观察天空中的鸟 |
[09:13] | based on seeing a bird in the sky. | 作战略决策 |
[09:14] | It’s his wife. | 是他老婆 |
[09:16] | He executes loyal officers | 他听信算命先生的话 |
[09:17] | based on his fortune teller’s reading. | 处决忠诚的军官 |
[09:19] | Hector, how many of our troops have to die for this — | 赫克托 我们还要为这个疯子 |
[09:21] | for this madman? | 牺牲多少人 |
[09:22] | Gentlemen, please, have some respect. | 先生们 请放尊重一些 |
[09:26] | – He brought us this far. – You started this. | -是他带领我们走到这一步 -是你先提的 |
[09:28] | And now you’re afraid to pull the trigger? | 你现在却不敢扣动扳机了 |
[09:30] | What is your problem?! | 你怎么回事 |
[09:30] | I have known this man my whole life. | 我很了解这个人 |
[09:33] | We were kids together. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[09:35] | The man you knew is gone. | 你认识的那个人已经不在了 |
[09:38] | General, you know this is true. | 将军 你知道这是事实 |
[09:40] | He is a danger to us all now. | 他现在对我们所有人都是个危险 |
[09:41] | Every hour we wait | 我们每等一个小时 |
[09:43] | is another hour he puts our entire continent at risk. | 他把整个大陆置于危险之中就又多了一个小时 |
[09:47] | I say we vote. | 我们表决吧 |
[09:48] | Here and now. | 就现在 |
[09:56] | All right. | 好 |
[09:57] | Raise your hands if you agree. | 如果同意就举手 |
[10:10] | At the Commanding Officer’s dinner, | 指挥官晚宴 |
[10:14] | Gustavo Barros will die. | 就是古斯塔沃·巴罗斯的死期 |
[10:20] | Admiral, I have something at SLQ-32. | 上将 SLQ-32上有发现 |
[10:22] | Bearing? | 方位 |
[10:23] | 目标A 十一月级 护卫舰 | |
[10:23] | 0-1-5 0-1-5. | |
[10:25] | Set general quarters. | 启动一级战备状态 |
[10:26] | Aye, aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[10:28] | All hands set general quarters. | 全体船员进入一级战备状态 |
[10:29] | Michener on semaphore reports contact | 米切纳报告0-1-7方位 |
[10:31] | at 0-1-7 relative bearing. | 发现信号 |
[10:33] | Gator, calculate range. | 领航员 计算距离 |
[10:35] | Calculating. | 正在计算 |
[10:37] | With current bearing lines, | 就目前方位来看 |
[10:39] | I have them at 27 miles. | 大约距我们44公里 |
[10:41] | Contact? | 有船 |
[10:42] | Didn’t expect he’d have ships patrolling this far north. | 没想到他会让军舰在这么北的地区巡逻 |
[10:46] | Maybe he has a fleet bigger than we figured. | 也许他的舰队比我们预计的规模更大 |
[10:48] | I have two ships. Noviembre-class corvettes. | 两艘船 均为十一月级护卫舰 |
[10:51] | Doing a crossing pattern up ahead, separating now. | 正在前方交会 现在分开了 |
[10:54] | Sentries stalking the waters, looking for us. | 哨兵在检查水面 他们在找我们 |
[10:57] | Stop the ship. All stop. | 停船 停止前进 |
[11:00] | Bridge, T.A.O. — Admiral’s orders, all stop. | 作战官呼叫舰桥 上将命令 停止前进 |
[11:03] | – All stop. – Zero turns, port and starboard. | -停止前进 -停止转向 |
[11:09] | I can’t see them. They’re still over the horizon. | 看不到他们 他们还在地平线下 |
[11:11] | Gator, any sign they heard us? | 领航员 有迹象表明他们发现我们了吗 |
[11:13] | No deviation from established tracks as yet. | 目前还未偏离既定航线 |
[11:15] | Speeds are unchanged. | 航速没有变化 |
[11:18] | Admiral’s on the bridge. | 上将到达舰桥 |
[11:19] | How the hell are we gonna get past these guys? | 我们该怎么躲过他们 |
[11:21] | If it was just us, we might be able to slip through, | 如果只有我们 也许还能溜过去 |
[11:23] | but with the Michener behind us… | 但我们后面还跟着米切纳号 |
[11:25] | It’s like wearing a big flashing sign, “We’re here.” | 好像举着闪光的大牌子上面写着”我们在这” |
[11:28] | We can’t let them know we’re here. | 不能让他们知道我们在这 |
[11:29] | Even if we sink them, | 即使我们击沉了他们 |
[11:30] | they’ll radio back to Gustavo that we’re coming. | 他们也会用无线电告诉古斯塔沃我们来了 |
[11:32] | The invasion’s off. | 就别想入侵了 |
[11:33] | Ideas? | 有办法吗 |
[11:35] | Sirs, ma’am. | 长官 |
[11:37] | If we calculate | 如果我们计算出 |
[11:39] | a moving plot of the area of awareness of each ship, | 他们每艘船能够警戒到的移动范围 |
[11:42] | and we slip along the edges of the two zones | 然后再精确控制我们的船只 |
[11:44] | by starting and stopping, veering sharply, | 沿两艘船警戒范围的边缘 |
[11:47] | and occasionally going backwards, | 溜过去 |
[11:49] | I think we can just miss each one. | 我想我们正好可以避开每一艘船 |
[11:55] | It’s like “Frogger.” | 就像《青蛙过河》那样 |
[11:59] | The old video game? | 老电子游戏 |
[12:03] | All right, tell Michener to tuck in behind us | 好 告诉米切纳号尽可能地 |
[12:05] | as close as they can. Course? | 紧跟着我们 航向 |
[12:07] | 1-9-5 1-9-5. | |
[12:08] | – O.O.D., I have the conn. – Aye, captain has the conn. | -值日官 我来引航 -是 舰长引航 |
[12:10] | – Helm, set course 1-9-5. – Aye, ma’am. | -舵手 航向1-9-5 -是 长官 |
[12:13] | Setting course 1-9-5. | 航向1-9-5 |
[12:14] | Signalman, alert Michener to come 200 yards astern. | 信号员 通知米切纳号在200码后跟随 |
[12:17] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:19] | We’re gonna Frogger. | 我们要玩《青蛙过河》了 |
[12:29] | First ship approaching CPA in one minute. | 第一艘船在一分钟内进入半径 |
[12:32] | Slow her down. Trail shafts. | 降低航速 用传动轴推进 |
[12:33] | Aye, aye, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[12:38] | What’s your current wind? | 目前风向风速如何 |
[12:40] | Sir, 14 knots on the port beam. | 长官 左舷正侧面风速14节 |
[12:42] | If we slow down any more, we’re gonna start to yaw, | 如果我们放慢速度 我们就要开始偏航了 |
[12:45] | and then we’ll be presenting | 然后我们就会对他们呈现出 |
[12:46] | a great big radar reflection to them. | 一个巨大的雷达反射面 |
[12:48] | Let her skid if the wind starts to turn her. | 如果风开始吹 我们就随风漂 |
[12:49] | Aye, aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:50] | I’ve got a light on the horizon, dead ahead. | 我在地平线上发现光亮 就在正前方 |
[12:52] | That’s them, but they’re passing. | 就是他们 但他们正在通过 |
[12:55] | They’re passing CPA in 10 seconds. | 他们在10秒后会通过半径 |
[12:59] | Now seven, now five. | 7秒 5秒 |
[13:03] | Take your rudder left 4 degrees. | 左转舵4度 |
[13:05] | Aye, aye, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[13:06] | Rudder’s left 4 degrees. | 左转舵4度 |
[13:07] | Passing on my mark. | 它正在通过 以我口令为准 |
[13:09] | Now! | 已通过 |
[13:11] | But here comes the second one. | 第二艘来了 |
[13:12] | Back one-third now! | 现在以三分之一动力航行 |
[13:13] | Signalman, tell Michener to back off one-third. | 信号员 告诉米切纳号以三分之一动力航行 |
[13:16] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[13:43] | That was way too close. | 这样太近了 |
[13:44] | Second vessel is passing CPA… | 第二艘船正通过半径 |
[13:49] | Now. | 已通过 |
[13:52] | All ahead full. | 全速前进 |
[13:54] | Aye, aye, ma’am. All ahead full. | 是 长官 全速前进 |
[14:00] | I think it worked. | 我觉得这办法管用了 |
[14:02] | They didn’t see us. | 他们没有看见我们 |
[14:05] | Helm, come to course 2-6-5. | 舵手 航向2-6-5 |
[14:07] | Aye, ma’am. Setting course 2-6-5. | 是 长官 航向2-6-5 |
[14:09] | Nice job. | 干得不错 |
[14:13] | I’ve thought it over, Hector. | 我已经仔细考虑过了 赫克托 |
[14:16] | And I’ve made my decision. | 我也做出了决定 |
[14:18] | We’re going to move a battalion of troops back to Colombia. | 我们要把一个营的兵力撤回哥伦比亚 |
[14:22] | Conchita showed me the signs, | 肯奇塔给我看了些卦象 |
[14:23] | and they’re auspicious for moving in this direction. | 他们朝着这个方向前进会很吉利 |
[14:27] | Please send my thanks to your oracle. | 请代我向你的神谕致谢 |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:48] | For everything. | 为这一切 |
[14:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:53] | Always. | 永远为你效劳 |
[15:07] | Sorry, ma’am, this is off-limits. | 抱歉 女士 这里是禁区 |
[15:09] | No cameras. | 不能拍摄 |
[15:15] | Unlike our initial target in Panama, | 不像我们最初在巴拿马的目标 |
[15:17] | this beach hasn’t been mapped closely. | 这个海滩还没有详细的地图 |
[15:20] | And it’s right in Gustavo’s backyard. | 而且它就在古斯塔沃的后院 |
[15:22] | I want intel on the surf, the sand, and the landing area. | 我想要海上 沙滩和登陆区的情报 |
[15:26] | We need to know if and where the enemy has placed guns or troops. | 我们需要知道那里是否有敌人 火力如何 |
[15:31] | A few hundred souls will be storming that beach | 几百人将在明天黎明前 |
[15:33] | tomorrow before dawn. | 冲向那个海滩 |
[15:34] | I don’t want any surprises. | 我不想有任何意外 |
[15:36] | – Are we clear? – Yes, sir! | -都明白了吗 -明白 长官 |
[15:38] | Green, Burk, Wolf, you’ll be headed back to the ship tonight. | 格林 博克 狼 你们今晚要回船上来 |
[15:41] | Good luck and see you in a few hours. | 祝你们好运 几小时后再见 |
[15:44] | Kandie, Barco, you’re staying ashore to set targets. | 坎迪 巴科 你们在岸上确定目标 |
[15:46] | Stay safe, stay quiet. | 保持安全 保持安静 |
[15:49] | See you at dawn. | 黎明见 |
[15:58] | Got your swim legs? | 准备好泳具了吗 |
[16:01] | You know I do. | 你知道我准备好了 |
[16:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:06] | This is my last mission. | 这是我的最后一次任务 |
[16:09] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[16:11] | After this, | 在此之后 |
[16:12] | after we do what we came here to do, | 在我们完成来这里的使命之后 |
[16:16] | I’m out. I’m done with war. | 我就离开 不再参与战争了 |
[16:19] | And if after all this, | 如果在此之后 |
[16:19] | you and Frankie can stand being around whatever’s left of me, | 你和弗兰基还能忍受我 |
[16:23] | I’d love to come home. | 我很想回家 |
[16:28] | You mean that? | 你是认真的 |
[16:31] | What do you say, Captain? | 你觉得怎么样 舰长 |
[16:36] | We’ll talk about it when you come back. | 你回来之后我们再谈 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:42] | You just make damn sure you come back. | 你确保自己能安全回来 |
[16:58] | Gear up, rookie. | 准备出发 菜鸟 |
[16:59] | We’re out of here. | 我们走 |
[17:07] | Bird is away. | 直升机升空 |
[17:08] | Can we reach them on one watt? | 用一瓦功率能联系上他们吗 |
[17:09] | Yes, sir! For another minute or two. | 可以 长官 还能再联系一两分钟 |
[17:13] | Brawler, this is Nathan James. | 布尔勒 这里是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[17:14] | You got your radio on? | 无线电接通了吗 |
[17:15] | Nathan James, we are currently six miles from target. | 内森·詹姆斯号 距离目标不到10公里 |
[17:18] | Horizon’s clear. | 视野内安全 |
[17:20] | Try to keep that bird in one piece till you get back. | 尽量在回来前保持直升机完好 |
[17:23] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[17:24] | Unless you see something that threatens the mission, | 除非任务遭到威胁 |
[17:26] | go radio silent now. | 现在开始无线电静默 |
[17:28] | Godspeed. Nathan James out. | 祝成功 内森·詹姆斯号通话结束 |
[17:30] | Going zip lip now, sir. | 现在开始缄口 长官 |
[17:32] | Catch you on the flip side. | 结束后见 |
[17:34] | T.A.O., mark the time. | 作战官 计时 |
[17:35] | Recon team will drop in three minutes. | 侦查小队三分钟后降落 |
[17:54] | Drop zone in 10 seconds! | 十秒后到达降落区域 |
[17:56] | Gonna have a 15-foot jump. | 需要下落4.5米 |
[18:13] | My grandfather piloted a landing craft into Normandy. | 我的祖父在诺曼底驾驶了一艘登陆艇 |
[18:16] | A year later, he joined the 7th Fleet in the Pacific. | 一年后 他加入了太平洋区的第七舰队 |
[18:18] | And here we are, doing it all over again. | 现在我们又要重来一遍 |
[18:21] | History tends to repeat. | 历史总是重复 |
[18:23] | A lesson you can share with your class next semester, professor. | 你可以下个学期教给你的学生们 教授 |
[18:55] | They should be on the beach by now. | 他们现在应该登陆了 |
[19:05] | This is Cobra One, commencing periphery scout. | 我是眼镜蛇一号 开始外围侦察 |
[19:09] | Cobra Two and Four, establishing hide site. | 眼镜蛇二号四号 正在寻找藏匿点 |
[19:15] | Cobra Three and Five commencing hydrographic survey. | 眼镜蛇三号五号 开始水道测量 |
[20:03] | That’s right, boys. | 就这样 伙计们 |
[20:06] | Just another night at the beach. | 只是海滩上的又一夜 |
[20:15] | Cobra Team, this is Cobra Five. | 眼镜蛇五号呼叫眼镜蛇小队 |
[20:17] | Well, the good news is, so far, | 好消息是 目前为止 |
[20:19] | everything is consistent with what we’ve expected to find. | 一切都和我们预期的一样 |
[20:21] | Copy that, Cobra Five. | 收到 眼镜蛇五号 |
[20:23] | And the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[20:25] | Well, so far, everything is consistent | 目前为止 一切都和 |
[20:27] | with what we expected to find. | 我们预期的一样 |
[20:28] | We have steep inclines and various near-surface obstructions. | 有陡坡和靠近海面的障碍 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna suggest the Admiral rename this operation | 我建议上将重新命名这次行动为 |
[20:33] | “Less Than Ideal.” | “不太理想” |
[20:35] | This is Cobra One. | 我是眼镜蛇一号 |
[20:36] | I’ve got two observation posts with machine-gun placements. | 发现两个配有机关枪的观察哨 |
[20:40] | Looks like .240s. | 看上去像是M240 |
[20:41] | 250 meters apart. | 相隔250米 |
[20:43] | 33 and 36 yards from shore. | 各自距离海岸30米和33米 |
[20:47] | A dozen or so military-aged males standing watch. | 十来个青壮年男性在站岗 |
[20:51] | Some kind of makeshift barracks on the bluff. | 断崖上还有个临时兵营 |
[20:55] | Hard to tell how many more could be up there. | 很难说那里还有多少人 |
[20:57] | Copy that, Cobra One. | 收到 眼镜蛇一号 |
[21:00] | – Ready? – Ready! | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[21:06] | Cobra Two, antenna is set. | 眼镜蛇二号 天线已安置 |
[21:09] | Establishing connection with Navy Spear. | 正在与海军之矛建立联系 |
[21:14] | I count swell periods of five to seven seconds. | 我计算海浪间隔为五到七秒 |
[21:18] | Direction is north, northwest. | 向北或西北 |
[21:20] | It’s gonna be a bumpy climb up the beach. | 登陆会有些颠簸 |
[21:22] | I got the pucks. | 我拿了定位器 |
[21:28] | XO, you all right? | 大副 你还好吗 |
[21:31] | It’s so beautiful here, man. | 这里真美 兄弟 |
[21:34] | It’s peaceful. | 很平静 |
[21:36] | It’s hard to believe how different | 很难想象再过几小时 |
[21:37] | this place is gonna be in a few hours. | 这里就会天翻地覆 |
[21:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:49] | Navy Spear, this is Cobra Four. | 眼镜蛇四号呼叫海军之矛 |
[21:51] | Drinks are on the house. Over. | 酒水免费 完毕 |
[21:53] | Cobra Four, this is Stonewall Six. | 石墙六号呼叫眼镜蛇四号 |
[21:55] | Go ahead with sit rep. | 请汇报情况 |
[21:56] | Two anti-air artillery pieces. | 两部防空炮台 |
[21:58] | Half a dozen men with AK-47s. | 大约六人把守 配有AK47 |
[22:01] | Change of command TBD. | 指挥权变更未定 |
[22:03] | Regular patrol every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟定时巡逻 |
[22:06] | Conbeachrep consistent with previous satellite imagery. | 海滩情况与前期卫星图像一致 |
[22:09] | Coral outcroppings and obstructions | 珊瑚障碍露出海面 |
[22:11] | currently being marked in the water with infrared pucks. | 目前已在水下用红外线定位器标记 |
[22:13] | Cans. | 给我耳机 |
[22:20] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[22:21] | Marking. | 确定中 |
[22:25] | I’m sorry, sir. I’m not hearing anything. | 抱歉 长官 我什么都没听到 |
[22:28] | – A vessel, sir? – The battleship. | -是船吗 长官 -是那艘战列舰 |
[22:30] | No sign of her since the spring. | 春天之后她就没出现过了 |
[22:32] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[22:38] | Enhancing low frequencies. | 正在增强低频率 |
[22:42] | Maybe they cut their engines, sir. | 也许他们熄火了 长官 |
[22:54] | Admiral, surface contact on passive bearing 0-4-4. | 上将 被动声呐在海面044方位有发现 |
[22:57] | Now 0-4-3. | 现在方位0-4-3 |
[22:58] | – Unable to identify on SLQ-32. – There is a ship out there. | -SLQ-32无法识别 -那是一艘船 |
[23:01] | Damn, it’s right between us and our team on the beach. | 该死 就在我们和海岸上的小队之间 |
[23:03] | – Sonar? – I have it. | -声呐 -我找到了 |
[23:04] | Scanning profiles now. | 正在扫描 |
[23:08] | It’s a corvette. | 是一艘护卫舰 |
[23:09] | They followed us south? | 他们跟着我们到南边了 |
[23:11] | No, sir. Previous contacts were Noviembres. | 不是 长官 之前发现的是十一月级 |
[23:13] | This — this is an Espora class. | 这艘是埃斯波拉级驱逐舰 |
[23:15] | Another ship. | 另一艘战舰 |
[23:16] | This far east of Panama? | 在巴拿马东边这么远的地方 |
[23:21] | There’s no sign they’ve changed course or speed. | 他们没有改变航线和速度的迹象 |
[23:23] | I don’t think they’ve seen us yet. | 我认为他们还没有发现我们 |
[23:24] | Even if we stay at Emcon Alpha, | 即使我们一直开启电磁控制 |
[23:26] | chances are she’ll find us or Michener very soon. | 她也有可能很快发现我们或米切纳号 |
[23:28] | We move, we’re found out, and the operation is blown. | 我们一动就会被发现 行动就会失败 |
[23:31] | We stay put, same outcome. | 但如果我们待着不动 结果也一样 |
[23:32] | And Cobra team is stranded on the beach. | 而且眼镜蛇小队已经在海滩上待命了 |
[23:34] | We have to be ready to fight. | 我们必须准备战斗 |
[23:37] | CIC, bridge. | 舰桥呼叫控制室 |
[23:39] | Enable all manual bypass settings for weapons. | 开启所有武器的手动旁路设置 |
[23:41] | T.A.O., aye, dispatching now. | 作战官 遵命 正在开启 |
[23:44] | Don’t energize until my command. | 在我发令之前先不要启动 |
[23:46] | Worse comes to worst, | 情况急转直下 |
[23:47] | we’re gonna have to sacrifice | 我们只有牺牲内森·詹姆斯号 |
[23:48] | Nathan James to save Michener. | 来保全米切纳号了 |
[23:49] | Keep those Marines on mission. | 让海军陆战队继续完成任务 |
[23:51] | By that time, Gustavo’s entire army will be at the beach. | 那时 古斯塔沃整个军队都会到达海滩 |
[23:53] | There won’t be any mission. | 任务也随之结束了 |
[23:55] | Uh, ma’am? | 长官 |
[23:57] | Sirs? | 长官们 |
[23:58] | If I may? | 我能发表意见吗 |
[23:59] | I think I know a way for us to stay invisible. | 我知道一个办法可以让我们不被发现 |
[24:01] | Jamming? They’ll sense that. | 干扰 他们会检测到的 |
[24:03] | Sir, I can do it without them even knowing | 长官 我可以在他们不知道的情况下 |
[24:04] | that their system’s being jammed. | 干扰他们的系统 |
[24:05] | – How? – Send out the helo, | -怎么做 -派出直升机 |
[24:08] | align it with their bow, | 让直升机与船头对齐 |
[24:09] | and emit a custom-coded HF signal. | 发出一段自定义编码的高频信号 |
[24:11] | Now, the software doesn’t kill the radar entirely, | 软件并不会让雷达完全检测不到 |
[24:14] | but it creates a loop, | 但它会创建循环信号 |
[24:15] | giving them false imagery. | 给他们造成错觉 |
[24:17] | Software? I never heard of it. | 软件 从来没听说过 |
[24:19] | Uh, it’s new, sir. | 它是全新的 长官 |
[24:22] | And full disclosure, untested. | 并且我必须说明 尚未经过测试 |
[24:24] | I started developing it in my JMO course | 我在下级军官课上开发的 |
[24:26] | before we got called up. | 在被召到这里之前 |
[24:27] | Kind of a pet project. | 差不多是写着玩的 |
[24:29] | Show us. | 给我们看看 |
[24:30] | Mother, this is Brawler. | 布尔勒呼叫母舰 |
[24:31] | Radar jammer on board. | 雷达干扰已就位 |
[24:33] | We are ready for action. | 准备行动 |
[24:34] | Copy that, Brawler. | 收到 布尔勒 |
[24:36] | So, once the HF signal’s picked up on enemy radar, | 所以 只要敌方雷达接收到高频信号 |
[24:38] | they won’t be able to see us, | 他们就看不到我们了 |
[24:40] | even though our helo’s right in front of them? | 即使我们的直升机就在他们前面 |
[24:42] | Yes, sir. I’ve only been able to test this on commercial radar, | 是的 长官 我只用商用雷达测试过 |
[24:45] | but it was designed to operate above 1,000 megahertz. | 但此软件专为一千兆赫以上的频率设计 |
[24:48] | It’ll render, sir. | 它会让雷达失效的 长官 |
[24:49] | I know it. | 我肯定 |
[24:51] | We good? | 可以行动了吗 |
[24:52] | Going in low, slow, and without a glow. | 保持低飞 慢慢地 不要被发现 |
[24:55] | Let’s hope this nerd knows what he’s doing. | 希望这个傻小子知道自己在干什么 |
[24:57] | Here we go, girls! | 开始行动 姑娘们 |
[24:58] | Mother, we are seven mikes to target. | 母舰 我们离目标还有七分钟航程 |
[25:01] | The entire war effort is riding on | 我们为这场战争付出的全部心血 |
[25:03] | an untested invisibility cloak. | 系于这没测试过的隐身斗篷 |
[25:05] | This programmer hasn’t failed us yet. | 这个程序员到目前为止还没让我们失望过 |
[25:19] | The corvette’s still in its standard search pattern, ma’am. | 护卫舰还处于标准搜寻模式 长官 |
[25:22] | Good. Let’s hope we can keep it that way. | 很好 希望我们能让它一直这样 |
[25:28] | Helo should be coming up on corvette’s radar range soon. | 直升机就快进入护卫舰的雷达搜寻范围了 |
[25:30] | Brawler, Mother. | 母舰呼叫布尔勒 |
[25:32] | Initiate jamming sequence. | 启动干扰序列 |
[25:40] | Uh, Ensign? | 少尉 |
[25:43] | Shouldn’t this thing be whooshing or something? | 这玩意发动起来没声音的吗 |
[25:46] | Negative, ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[25:47] | Don’t worry. It’s engaged. | 别担心 它已经启动了 |
[25:53] | I marked three areas of obstruction. | 我标记了三个障碍区域 |
[25:56] | IR signals are set to turn on just before we launch. | 红外信号已在我们出发前设置为打开 |
[25:59] | We got about a dozen pucks left. | 还剩一点 |
[26:01] | Let’s carve out a lane for the tracks. | 我们标记一条线路出来 |
[26:26] | Mother, this is Brawler. We are in position. | 布尔勒呼叫母舰 我们已就位 |
[26:42] | Here she comes. | 她就在前面 |
[26:49] | And we’re live, Mother. | 我们还活着 母舰 |
[26:57] | Corvette should be panning the helo as we speak. | 我们说话这会护卫舰应该检测到直升机了 |
[26:59] | Is it working? | 起作用了吗 |
[27:00] | Yes, sir, Admiral. It should be. | 是的 上将 应该是 |
[27:03] | Monitoring the corvette’s HF chatter now. | 现在监听护卫舰的高频通信 |
[27:06] | They’re silent. No alerts, no alarms. | 他们保持沉默 没有通知和警报 |
[27:15] | We’re drowning in radar right now. | 我们完全在雷达监控范围内了 |
[27:16] | I can’t believe they can’t see us. | 他们还看不到我们简直难以置信 |
[27:22] | I got something! | 有动静 |
[27:34] | Biologicals. | 生物信号 |
[27:36] | Dolphins. | 海豚 |
[27:45] | Corvette is changing course. | 护卫舰正在改变航线 |
[27:47] | Toward Nathan James. | 朝内森·詹姆斯号开过来了 |
[27:48] | Prepare to drop Emcon Alpha! | 准备关闭电磁管制 |
[27:52] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[27:54] | They’re talking. | 他们在说话 |
[27:55] | Gran Colombia Reina, reporting in. | 大哥伦比亚雷纳 报告 |
[27:59] | Minor adjustment to avoid marine interference. | 微调以避开海洋生物的干扰 |
[28:03] | Resuming the search pattern. | 继续搜寻模式 |
[28:08] | Nathan James is now clear of enemy ship. | 内森·詹姆斯号现已摆脱敌舰 |
[28:10] | The jamming worked. | 干扰起作用了 |
[28:13] | Sir? If you don’t mind my saying, | 长官 请别介意 |
[28:18] | you sailors sure know how to put on a show. | 你的水手们真会表演 |
[28:21] | Just another day at sea, Colonel. | 海上日常而已 上校 |
[28:40] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[28:42] | Cobra Team, we have a contact. | 眼镜蛇小队 有情况 |
[29:32] | Should we engage? | 要交火吗 |
[29:34] | Negative. | 不 |
[29:35] | We can’t give up our position. | 不能暴露位置 |
[29:37] | They can handle it. | 他们能应付 |
[29:45] | Come on, boys. | 加油 伙计们 |
[30:02] | Oh, no. | 天啊 不 |
[30:04] | They found the marker! | 他们找到标记了 |
[30:25] | Fernando. | 费尔南多 |
[30:30] | Fernando? | 费尔南多 |
[30:42] | You take the forepeak. I’ll clear below aft. | 你去船头 我负责下面船尾 |
[31:20] | Okay, Burk! | 好的 博克 |
[31:23] | You okay? | 你怎么样 |
[31:25] | Come on, man. You got to get up. | 来 兄弟 站起来 |
[31:29] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[31:33] | Come on. I got you. | 坚持住 我扶你 |
[31:39] | God damn, Danny. | 该死 丹尼 |
[31:43] | God damn. | 该死 |
[31:47] | Come on, Burk. | 坚持住 博克 |
[31:48] | Hey, stay with me now. | 兄弟 挺住 |
[31:51] | Burk. | 博克 |
[32:22] | Burk. | 博克 |
[32:46] | Hector! Brother! | 赫克托 兄弟 |
[32:49] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[32:50] | Come in. | 过来 |
[32:52] | Felipe already started. He’s hungry. | 菲利普先吃了 他饿了 |
[32:54] | But we can eat now. | 不过我们也能开吃了 |
[32:56] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[33:03] | The generals, unfortunately, won’t be joining us. | 不过 将军们不能和我们一起吃了 |
[33:10] | Sí, Tavo. | 是 塔沃 |
[33:13] | Tavo, what is going on? | 塔沃 怎么回事 |
[33:17] | Bad news, Hector. | 坏消息 赫克托 |
[33:19] | The generals? | 将军们 |
[33:21] | They were plotting against me. | 他们策划谋反 |
[33:24] | Who, Tavo? | 谁 塔沃 |
[33:26] | Eat, Hector. | 吃 赫克托 |
[33:27] | Gazpacho shouldn’t be allowed to warm to room temperature. | 凉菜汤变室温就不好吃了 |
[33:29] | It’s good. | 很好吃 |
[33:33] | There must be a mistake. | 肯定是误会 |
[33:35] | You’re telling me there was a coup amongst my generals? | 你是说我的将领们谋反 |
[33:38] | Your generals? | 你的将领们 |
[33:40] | I hope they aren’t your generals, Hector. | 我希望他们不是你的将领 赫克托 |
[33:42] | No. | 不 |
[33:44] | They’re cowards. | 他们是胆小鬼 |
[33:45] | And I warned you against them. | 我警告过你小心他们 |
[33:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:55] | I’ve known these men a very long time. | 我认识这些人很久了 |
[33:57] | I would have heard something. | 要是有我肯定会听到风声的 |
[33:59] | There is no mistake, Hector. | 没有误会 赫克托 |
[34:01] | So you have proof? | 你有证据 |
[34:05] | Conchita saw it. | 肯奇塔看到了 |
[34:07] | In the cards. | 在牌上面看到了 |
[34:24] | Tavo. | 塔沃 |
[34:34] | We cannot play with men’s lives. | 士兵的性命不是儿戏 |
[34:36] | – These cards cannot always be trusted. – They confessed. | -这牌不总是可信的 -他们承认了 |
[34:42] | Chacon, Bianchi, Rodriguez, | 查崆 比昂奇 罗德瑞奇滋 |
[34:45] | Munos, Moreno. | 穆诺 莫瑞诺 |
[34:47] | Every single one of them. | 每个人都承认了 |
[34:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:52] | But it doesn’t matter, not really. | 但是没关系 真的 |
[34:55] | All I wanted to know — the only thing I asked them | 我只想知道 在我切开他们的肚子前 |
[34:57] | before I removed their intestines was, | 我只问了他们一件事 |
[35:00] | did Hector know? | 赫克托知道吗 |
[35:06] | Of course, none of them gave you up. | 当然 没一个人出卖你 |
[35:09] | But they gave each other up real quick. | 但是他们很快就出卖了彼此 |
[35:12] | But you? | 但是你 |
[35:16] | Not you. | 没有 |
[35:18] | Then I started feeling bad. | 然后我开始感到内疚 |
[35:22] | For doubting you. | 不该质疑你 |
[35:24] | It’s – | 这 |
[35:25] | – it’s okay. – No, no, no, no. | -没关系 -不 不 不 |
[35:27] | With all the pressure from the war, I’ve — | 战争带来的压力太大 我… |
[35:31] | I know I’ve gone a little crazy. | 我知道我有点疯狂 |
[35:34] | And I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:35] | You don’t have to apologize, Tavo. | 你不用道歉 塔沃 |
[35:38] | I support you. Always. | 我会永远支持你 |
[35:41] | Of course you do. Of course, I know. | 当然了 当然了 我知道 |
[35:43] | That is why I want you to lead the investigation | 所以我希望由你来负责调查 |
[35:46] | to see just how far down this conspiracy goes. | 看看到底有什么阴谋 |
[35:48] | I want it torn out by the roots! | 我希望将他们连窝端了 |
[35:51] | Sí, Tavo. | 是 塔沃 |
[35:53] | I will handle it personally. | 我会亲自处理 |
[35:56] | Like always. | 一如既往 |
[35:59] | Like always. | 一如既往 |
[36:04] | Conchita. | 肯奇塔 |
[36:35] | Hector, my friend. | 赫克托 我的朋友 |
[36:40] | My brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[36:46] | If you’re gonna stab a man in the back, | 如果你要给人背后捅刀子 |
[36:49] | the least that you can do is look him in the eye! | 至少你得看着他的眼睛 |
[36:56] | Tavo. | 塔沃 |
[37:03] | Dios — | 上帝啊 |
[37:15] | Viva Tavo. | 塔沃万岁 |
[37:54] | You can wear your uniform home, but not longer than 30 days. | 你可以穿着制服回家 但是用不了30天 |
[37:58] | Suppose they paid you off in South Africa. | 假设他们在南非付清了你的钱 |
[38:00] | And you went home on foot. | 你一路走回家 |
[38:01] | They can’t tell you how to go home. | 他们没法告诉你怎么回家 |
[38:02] | You can go home on a pogo stick. | 你可以踩着跳杆回家 |
[38:04] | You got to think of your mother. | 你得想想你的妈妈 |
[38:05] | The regulations clearly state — | 规定上明确说明… |
[38:07] | That only applies to Marines. | 那只适用于海军陆战队 |
[38:08] | You ain’t really a Marine anymore. | 你现在不算是海军陆战队了 |
[38:10] | Besides, the regulations is very elastic. | 再说了 规定是很有弹性的 |
[38:12] | I was even a colonel once for a couple of days. | 我几天前还是一名上校呢 |
[38:14] | And a brig hound for a couple of months. | 还当了几个月的猎犬 |
[38:17] | Back it up 20 seconds, please. | 回退20秒 |
[38:19] | 14:22. | 14分22秒 |
[38:27] | You’re sure that’s the correct marker? | 你确定这是正确的时间点吗 |
[38:30] | Admiral Chandler says | 钱德勒上将说 |
[38:31] | he heard the battleship between these frames? | 他在这段时间内听到了战列舰的声音 |
[38:32] | I’m positive, ma’am. | 我确定 长官 |
[38:34] | I’ve studied the recording from end to end, | 我从头到尾研究了录音 |
[38:36] | and I can’t find anything. | 我什么都没发现 |
[38:47] | Guess Gator’s got the right idea. | 领航员的主意真不错 |
[38:49] | Try and keep their minds off things, | 这样能暂时转移他们的注意力 |
[38:51] | even just for a few hours. | 就算几小时也行 |
[38:55] | So, tell me, Admiral. | 告诉我 上校 |
[38:57] | What’s going through your head on the night before D-Day? | 登陆日前一天晚上你都在想什么 |
[39:01] | Nathan James. | 内森·詹姆斯 |
[39:03] | The ship? | 这艘军舰 |
[39:05] | The sailor. Ship’s namesake. | 水手 这艘军舰以他命名 |
[39:10] | Captain Nathan James skippered a PT boat | 内森·詹姆斯舰长在太平洋的战场上 |
[39:12] | during the war in the Pacific. | 是一艘鱼雷舰的舰长 |
[39:15] | His fleet was decimated. | 他的舰队被摧毁了 |
[39:18] | His boat was all that was left standing | 只剩他一艘战舰面对着 |
[39:19] | against nine Japanese destroyers. | 九艘日本驱逐舰 |
[39:22] | The boat sank beneath him. | 战舰在慢慢下沉 |
[39:25] | Not before he stopped the enemy’s advance. | 但他阻止了敌人的进攻 |
[39:29] | He single-handedly saved | 他一个人为 |
[39:32] | a fleet of newly repaired American destroyers | 刚从珍珠港驶出的一队 |
[39:34] | coming out of Pearl Harbor | 载满士兵奔向战场的 |
[39:37] | carrying thousands of sailors into the fight. | 美国驱逐舰争取了时间 |
[39:42] | Captain James said, “War is a beast. | 詹姆斯舰长说过 “战争是怪兽 |
[39:45] | It appears in many forms. | 它有很多不同的形式 |
[39:49] | Sometimes it’s the beast you face head on, | 有时候它是你在战场上 |
[39:54] | out on the field of battle. | 所面对的敌人 |
[39:56] | As equals. | 你的对手 |
[39:58] | Sometimes the beast hides out. | 有时候 怪兽会躲起来 |
[40:01] | Lurking somewhere in the deep, biding its time | 潜伏起来 等待时机 |
[40:06] | until, when your guard is dropped, it comes for you.” | 等你放下警惕 就将你吞噬” |
[40:13] | “Bloodthirsty and merciless.” | “嗜血无情” |
[40:20] | “And it drags you under. | “将你拖入深渊 |
[40:23] | On any given day, you never know which beast you’re gonna face.” | 每一天 你都不知道要面对哪种野兽” |
[40:29] | Which beast is it for you, Admiral? | 你面对的野兽是什么 上校 |
[40:31] | All aboard! | 全体登船 |
[40:33] | I knew the Marines could do almost anything, | 我知道海军陆战队无所不能 |
[40:35] | but I never knew they could do anything like this. | 但我不知道他们还能做到这些事 |
[40:38] | You’ve got no idea. | 我们无所不能 |