英文名称:The Last Song
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Interior to command. | 里面的火势已经得到控制 |
[00:40] | We’ve finished our sweep and we’ve got | 我们已经清理现场 |
[00:42] | one victim outside being treated by ems. | 救出一名伤者 正在接受紧急治疗 |
[00:45] | Do you got anyone else in there? | 里面还有人吗 |
[01:05] | The Last Song | 最后一首歌 |
[01:24] | What a shame, huh? | 多可惜 |
[01:25] | It was one of the oldest buildings in Georgia. | 这可是乔治亚州最老的建筑之一 |
[01:36] | Ronnie, promise me you’ll make an effort, ok? | 朗妮 答应我你会尽力的 好吗 |
[01:39] | – Does dad know she was arrested? – Jonah! | -爸爸知道她被捕了吗 -乔纳 |
[01:41] | I didn’t do it, OK? Stay out of it. | 不是我做的 行吗 别管闲事 |
[01:45] | Just in time. | 时间刚好 |
[02:03] | – Dad! – Hi, Joe-boy. How are you, man? | – 爸爸 -你好 乔乔 最近怎么样 |
[02:05] | I’m great. How are you? | 我好极了 你呢 |
[02:07] | Here we go! | 太好了 |
[02:10] | – I missed you. Look how big you are. – Me too. | -想死你了 都长这么大了 -我也想你 |
[02:13] | You’re like six-three now. | 你看上去都有六尺三高了 |
[02:16] | – You live on the beach? – You bet. | -你住在海滩上 -没错 |
[02:19] | That is awesome! | 这太棒了 |
[02:22] | – Don’t go in the water. -Be careful if you go in the water. | -别到海里去 -下海的时候小心点 |
[02:29] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你过得怎么样 -我还不错 |
[02:33] | That’s right, we have two children. | 没错 我们有两个孩子 |
[02:35] | Hi, Ronnie. How are you, sweetheart? | 朗妮 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[02:47] | You have no idea. | 真让人没办法 |
[03:37] | – Hi. Can I help you? – Strawberry shake. | -你好 要点什么吗 -草莓奶昔 |
[03:46] | Here you go. | 给 |
[03:53] | That’s you, Will! | 在那儿 威尔 |
[04:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:08] | – You ok? – I would rather drink my milkshake… | -你还好吗 -我宁愿喝了我的奶昔 |
[04:10] | – than wear it, but I’m fine. – I’m sorry. | -而不是穿身上 不过我还好 -对不起 |
[04:14] | You look it. | 你看上去很不诚恳 |
[04:16] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[04:20] | Hey, look. I really am sorry. | 听我说 我真的很抱歉 |
[04:23] | – Didn’t we just do this? – I’m Will, by the way. | -你不是道过歉了吗 -还有 我是威尔 |
[04:25] | Let me buy you another shirt. | 我重新给你买件T恤吧 |
[04:27] | No, thanks. I’m good. | 不 谢了 我很好 |
[04:28] | Come on. I’m practicing southern hospitality. | 拜托 我在表达南部人民的热情好客 |
[04:30] | Is that what they call hitting on strangers now? | 这就是传说中的跟陌生人搭讪吧 |
[04:32] | You know what? I have no interest in buying you a shirt. | 你知道吗 我根本没兴趣给你买T恤 |
[04:36] | – Is that so? – I’m just over here… | -是吗 -我过来只是为了 |
[04:38] | so the other team can catch a breath. | 让我们的对手能够喘口气而已 |
[04:42] | – Pushy and conceited. – Why don’t you come watch. | -固执己见又狂妄自大 -你为什么不来看看 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:886个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:109个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:53个,托福词汇:72个,考研词汇:116个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:10个, 所有生词标注共:200个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:48] | I’ll pass. | 还是算了 |
[04:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | I’m glad you were able to fix it. | 我很开心你能把它修好 |
[05:01] | Yeah. Ronnie did a pretty good job with that. | 没错 朗妮把它毁得很漂亮 |
[05:06] | Now I know what a piano looks like | 现在我可算知道用棒球棍 |
[05:08] | when somebody takes a baseball bat to it. | 可以把钢琴打成什么样了 |
[05:11] | You rehearsed piece that so many times. | 你还留着这条新闻 |
[05:14] | Is she still not playing? | 她还是不弹钢琴吗 |
[05:16] | Not since the day you left. | 自从你走后再也没弹过 |
[05:18] | Brian even bought her an electric piano. She won’t go near it. | 布莱恩甚至给她买了电子琴 她碰都不碰一下 |
[05:21] | – An electric piano from Brian? – Steve. | -布莱恩买了电子琴 -史蒂夫 |
[05:25] | – How is she otherwise? – Well, let’s see. | -她究竟怎么样了 -你看呢 |
[05:29] | Grades were in the toilet. | 成绩直线下滑 |
[05:31] | It’s a miracle she graduated from high school. | 能从高中毕业就是奇迹 |
[05:33] | And she doesn’t have one friend without a pierced something. | 身边的朋友没有一个皮肤不穿孔打环的 |
[05:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:41] | She told you she got into Juilliard, right? | 她告诉你她被茱莉亚音乐学院录取了没 |
[05:43] | No. without playing? | 没有 不弹也能进吗 |
[05:46] | They said they’ve been watching her since she was five. | 他们说从她五岁起就在关注她 |
[05:49] | Not that it matters. She says she’s not going. | 这只是其次 她说她不会去 |
[05:52] | Well, she’ll make the right decision. | 她会做出正确的选择的 |
[05:57] | I’m glad you’re so sure. | 我很开心你这么确定 |
[06:02] | – Kim… – We hurt them, Steve. | -吉姆 -我们伤害了他们 史蒂夫 |
[06:06] | Especially Ronnie. | 尤其是朗妮 |
[06:08] | – We can try and pretend… – I’m not gonna do this. ok? | -我们可以试着装作 -我不会这样的 行吗 |
[06:12] | Things happen. Nobody’s perfect. | 事情已经发生了 人无完人 |
[06:16] | And Ronnie… | 而朗妮 |
[06:18] | Ronnie will be fine. | 朗妮会好起来的 |
[06:26] | A unicorn. How mythical. | 独角兽 很有神话色彩 |
[06:29] | I’d stick with the stained one if I were you. Those suck. | 如果我是你还不如就穿这件脏的 那些太难看了 |
[06:32] | Pretty much. | 都差不多 |
[06:34] | Ok. Come with me. There are some cooler places. | 好吧 跟我来 有更好的地方 |
[06:37] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[06:39] | Call, write, text, but communicate. | 打电话 写信 发短信 总之要跟我联系 |
[06:41] | – Ok! – Ok? I love you. | -好的 -好吗 我爱你 |
[06:44] | Got lipstick. Tell your sister I love her. | 弄了点儿口红上去 告诉你姐姐我爱她 |
[06:46] | – All right. – Bye! | -好吧 -再见 |
[06:50] | Bye! | 再见 |
[06:53] | – Ready? – Come on! | -好了 -来吧 |
[06:56] | Bye, mom! | 再见 妈妈 |
[06:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:02] | What is all this stuff? | 这些都是什么 |
[07:04] | Well, I am building a stained-glass window | 我在给路那边的教堂 |
[07:07] | for the church up the road. | 做彩色玻璃 |
[07:09] | I saw it. How did it happen? | 我看到了 它怎么出事的 |
[07:11] | Nobody’s certain. | 没人知道 |
[07:13] | They think it was some sort of accident. | 他们觉得可能是意外 |
[07:17] | – This is so cool. – Yeah? | -这太酷了 -是吗 |
[07:20] | Unfortunately, I’m not really looking… | 很遗憾 我现在 |
[07:23] | for an assistant right now, so… | 并没在找助手 所以说 |
[07:25] | Why not? No, dad, I’d do it! | 为什么不要助手 不 爸爸 让我来做 |
[07:28] | – Yeah? – Yeah! | -是吗 -是 |
[07:29] | – You want it? – I’d do it for free! | -你想做吗 -我可以免费做 |
[07:32] | – Ok. You’re hired. – Really? | -那好 你被录取了 -真的 |
[07:34] | – Yeah. – That’s so cool. | -真的 -太酷了 |
[07:36] | What kind of name is Blaze? | 火焰算是什么名字 |
[07:37] | A nickname my boyfriend, Marcus, gave me. | 我男朋友马科斯给我取的昵称 |
[07:39] | My real name’s Galadriel. It’s from Lord of the Rings. | 我的真名是葛拉迪瑞娅 从《指环王》里取的 |
[07:44] | My mom’s weird like that. | 我妈就这么奇怪 |
[07:46] | Hey, I’m lucky it wasn’t Frodo. | 不是弗罗多就够幸运了 |
[07:49] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[07:51] | – Twenty. – Too much. | -二十 -太贵了 |
[07:53] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[07:55] | I’m sorry. Today, it’s free. | 不好意思 今天这件衣服是免费的 |
[07:57] | – No, no. Stop. – It’s ok. I do it all the time. | -不不 停下 -没事啦 我一直这么做 |
[08:00] | No. I can’t. I already got busted once. | 不 我不行 我已经被抓到一次了 |
[08:04] | A woman with a record. | 有前科的女人 |
[08:06] | – Please. – I like that. | -拜托 -我喜欢这样 |
[08:08] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[08:14] | – Dad’s looking for you. – Tell him you didn’t see me, brat. | -爸爸在找你 -告诉他你没看到我 小子 |
[08:16] | – Five bucks. And two for “brat”. – No way. | -给我五块 还有叫我小子多收两块 -没门 |
[08:21] | He’s getting closer. Don’t make me raise it to ten. | 他快过来了 别让我涨价到十块 |
[08:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:26] | I promise to make him take me on the | 我答应你让他陪我玩儿三次缠绕机 |
[08:28] | twister three times so you can get away. | 这样你就可以走了 |
[08:32] | – Nice doing business with you. – Yeah, yeah. | -交易愉快 -好吧 好吧 |
[08:36] | Cool. So you live in New York? | 真酷 你住在纽约 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I do now. I’m from Atlanta. | 是的 现在住在那儿 我来自亚特兰大 |
[08:41] | I moved up north when I was 11. | 我十一岁的时候搬到了北部 |
[08:46] | My dad moved here just a few years ago. | 我爸爸前几年搬来这儿 |
[08:48] | – Without you all? – Irreconcilable differences. | -没跟你们一起吗 -无法调解的矛盾 |
[08:54] | Think that’s the phrase. | 我想就是这样的状况 |
[08:57] | – He bailed. – Families suck. | -他离开了 -家庭很烂 |
[08:59] | I don’t even live with mine. I stay at Marcus’ usually. | 我都不跟我家人一起住 通常住在马科斯那儿 |
[09:01] | You have to meet Marcus. Let’s go. | 你得见见马科斯 我们走 |
[09:17] | – Hook me up! – Yeah! | -跟上我的节奏 -没错 |
[09:23] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[09:38] | Thank you, everyone. Donations are accepted. | 谢谢大家 有钱出钱有力出力 |
[09:41] | In fact, they’re encouraged. | 希望大家慷慨解囊 |
[09:46] | This is good, huh? | 还不错 对吗 |
[09:49] | Good to have a little man time. | 属于男人的时刻还不错 |
[09:55] | Ronnie never opens any of your letters. | 朗妮从来不打开你的信 |
[09:58] | Really? | 真的 |
[09:59] | Mom says it’s because she has pms. | 妈妈说是因为她经前综合症 |
[10:04] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[10:07] | Dad, I’m not a little kid anymore. | 爸爸 我不再是小孩子了 |
[10:09] | Means “pissed at men syndrome”. | 那是 向男人发火综合症 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:16] | So, Will, you want to get out of here? | 那么 威尔你想离开这儿吗 |
[10:18] | My parents are at some lame-o award thing with the governor. | 我爸妈正在跟州长参加什么残疾人表彰大会 |
[10:21] | They won’t be home for hours. | 一时半会不会回家 |
[10:23] | – They must trust you. – Imagine that. | -他们一定很相信你 -想象一下吧 |
[10:31] | My man! She tell you the good news? | 兄弟 她一定给你好消息了 |
[10:34] | – Yeah. – Oh, my god. | -没错 -天哪 |
[10:35] | Cassie wants us to pick up some beer on the way home, | 凯西想让我们回去路上带点儿啤酒 |
[10:39] | so we gotta do that. | 我们得去买 |
[10:40] | You know what, man? I’m gonna skip it. | 你知道吗 我就不去了 |
[10:43] | No, no. Hello, hello. Eyes right here, buddy. No. | 别别 看着这儿 兄弟 不行 |
[10:46] | No skipping it tonight. Look. Listen to me. Ok. | 今晚不准跑路 听着 |
[10:49] | Will yes. Ashley yes. | 威尔去 阿什莉就去 |
[10:51] | Ashley yes. Cassie yes. | 阿什莉去 凯西就去 |
[10:53] | Cassie yes. Scott yes! | 凯西去 我才会高兴 |
[10:55] | Come on. Take one for team Scott. | 拜托 为我牺牲一下吧 |
[10:58] | Where you been, buddy? | 你去哪儿了 伙计 |
[10:59] | – You guys don’t hang out with us. – Get off him! | -你们都不跟我们一起玩 -放开他 |
[11:03] | – Get off him. – I love you, Will. You’re so butch. | -放开他 -我爱你 威尔 你太有男子气概了 |
[11:06] | Always looking out for your friend. | 总是为朋友两肋插刀 |
[11:27] | Come on. Dude, come on. | 走吧 伙计 走吧 |
[11:39] | Hey, Ronnie? | 朗妮 |
[11:40] | Get me a drink? | 帮我弄点儿水喝 |
[11:42] | Is there something wrong with your legs? | 你的脚有毛病走不了吗 |
[11:46] | I’ll get it for you. | 我给你弄 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry. Are we boring you? | 不好意思 我们让你很无聊吗 |
[12:03] | I just don’t drink. | 我只是不喝酒 |
[12:22] | It’s like a… “just say no thing”? | 这表情像是 什么都不想说 |
[12:34] | Because you could just say yes. | 你可以只说 好 |
[12:37] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[12:49] | Don’t ever touch me, ever again. | 再也别碰我 一次也不行 |
[12:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:02] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[13:53] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[14:18] | Before I get completely grossed out, | 在我觉得恶心之前 |
[14:20] | you should know I’m in here. | 你应该知道我在这儿 |
[14:21] | – Get out of my room! – This is our room. | -滚出我房间 -这是我们的房间 |
[14:24] | Ok? If you want to sleep in dad’s room, that’s fine. | 好吧 如果你想去爸爸的房间睡 没问题 |
[14:34] | – Hey, Ron? – What? | -朗妮 -怎么了 |
[14:36] | Don’t get mad, ok? | 别发火 行不 |
[14:39] | Can you just be a little nicer to dad? | 你就不能对爸爸好一点儿吗 |
[14:43] | I just really don’t want to lose him again. | 我真的不想再失去他了 |
[14:54] | Did you see his face when he saw you here? | 你没看到他见你来这儿的表情吗 |
[14:57] | He was so excited. | 他那么高兴 |
[15:00] | Jonah, you never lost dad, ok? | 乔纳 你没有失去过爸爸 好吗 |
[15:03] | You never lost him, and you never will. I promise. | 你从未失去过 以后也不会 我保证 |
[15:31] | – Ronnie, can I talk to you? – Sure. | -朗妮 我能跟你谈谈吗 -当然 |
[15:35] | – Where were you? – Out. | -你去哪儿了 -外面 |
[15:41] | Well, it’s almost 1:00, so… | 现在快一点了 |
[15:43] | You don’t have to wait up for me. I’m not 12. | 你不用熬夜等我 我又不是十二岁小孩 |
[15:45] | I wasn’t worried about you when you were 12. | 你十二岁的时候我不担心你 |
[15:48] | And now you are? | 现在你担心了吗 |
[15:53] | If you’re gonna be here, you have to… | 如果你要待在这儿 你就要 |
[15:55] | I don’t want to be here, dad. | 我不想待在这儿 爸爸 |
[15:58] | That’s just it. | 就是这样 |
[16:01] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想待在这儿 |
[16:04] | Is that not obvious? Do you not get that? | 还不够明显吗 你没感觉到吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah. Let’s make the best of it, ok? | 感觉到了 我们尽量好好相处吧 好吗 |
[16:12] | Are you gonna play? | 你要弹钢琴吗 |
[16:17] | Are you going to play? | 你要弹钢琴吗 |
[16:18] | Because if you are, I’m sleeping outside. | 如果你要弹 我就出去睡 |
[16:31] | – Hey, congratulations on Juilliard. – Why? I’m not going. | -恭喜你上茱莉亚音乐学院 -为什么 我又不去 |
[16:35] | – That would be a mistake. – Well, | -这样做是错的 -好吧 |
[16:37] | you and mom would know about those. | 你和妈妈很清楚 |
[16:40] | – I’ve learned from the best. – That’s enough! | -我是从最好的老师那儿学到的 -够了 |
[16:42] | Damn it, that’s enough! | 妈的 够了 |
[16:45] | – It’s ok, Jonah. – I’m sorry, Jonah. Go back to sleep. | -没事 乔纳 -对不起 乔纳 回去睡吧 |
[16:50] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我很快过去 |
[16:54] | If you’re pissed at me and… | 如果你要对我发火 |
[16:56] | you wanna hurt me, fine, hurt me. | 伤害我 没关系 来吧 |
[16:58] | Be mad, be angry, but don’t stop playing. | 生气也好 发火也好 但是别放弃弹钢琴 |
[17:02] | It’s stupid, Ronnie. | 这样太愚蠢了 朗妮 |
[17:04] | It really is, and you’re too talented. | 真的 你这么有天分 |
[17:09] | Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[17:25] | Let’s go, Ronnie! | 吃早饭了 朗妮 |
[17:27] | – Thanks. – How about that? | -谢谢 -这个怎么样 |
[17:29] | Ronnie, hey. | 朗妮 |
[17:31] | It’s a new day. | 新的一天了 |
[17:33] | Look, let’s start over. I got bacon here, got breakfast. | 我们重新开始吧 我做了培根 来吃早饭 |
[17:39] | Vegetarian, dad. | 我是素食主义者 爸爸 |
[17:41] | – Since when? – A year and a half. | -什么时候开始的 -一年半之前 |
[18:14] | Must have found a turtle’s nest. | 一定找到了海龟的巢 |
[18:17] | I’m not going near it. | 我可不会过去 |
[18:18] | Must be sick or something if it’s out in the daytime. | 它大白天的跑出来肯定生病或怎么了 |
[18:21] | Sure is enjoying those eggs. | 一定在享受那些乌龟蛋吧 |
[18:24] | What? No, no, no, no! | 什么 不不不 |
[18:26] | No! | 不 |
[18:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[18:56] | She’s losing it, dad. | 她流露真情了 爸爸 |
[18:59] | Big time. | 这可是重大时刻 |
[19:12] | A sea turtle laid eggs. | 一只海龟下的蛋 |
[19:14] | The raccoons will eat them if I don’t keep them away. | 如果我不把浣熊赶走它们会把蛋吃掉的 |
[19:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:19] | When a female lays her eggs, the raccoons smell them and… | 一只雌龟下了蛋 浣熊闻到它们的味道 |
[19:22] | they’ll eat every one if they can. | 就会尽可能地吃掉所有的蛋 |
[19:26] | This web site told me to call the aquarium… | 这个网站让我打电话给水族馆 |
[19:29] | and see if I could get someone to come here | 看看我能不能叫谁来这儿 |
[19:32] | and protect them, | 保护它们 |
[19:32] | But my battery’s dead. | 但是我电池没电了 |
[19:34] | There’s a number to the aquarium… | 在电话边的墙上有个水族馆的电话 |
[19:35] | on the wall by the phone. | 但是说实话 |
[19:37] | Honestly, I don’t know how they’ll improve on… | 我不知道他们会怎么解决 |
[19:40] | On that. | 解决这个 |
[19:45] | Hey! Veronica! | 维朗妮卡 |
[19:47] | No, Ronnie, it’s fantastic. I like it. | 不 朗妮 这很棒 我很喜欢 |
[19:50] | You’re overreacting! | 你反应过激了 |
[19:57] | – Hey, dad, can we fly a kite today? – Absolutely not. | -爸爸 我们今天能放只风筝吗 -当然不行 |
[20:00] | We’re flying three kites today. All of us. | 我们今天要放三只风筝 我们三个 |
[20:03] | You’re dreaming, dad. | 你在做梦 爸爸 |
[20:06] | Yeah. I’d like to report | 对 我想告诉你们 |
[20:08] | some sea turtle eggs outside of my house. | 我屋子外面有海龟蛋 |
[20:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:16] | – What? – You said “outside my house”. | -什么 -你说的是 我的屋子外面 |
[20:19] | I like that. | 我很喜欢你这么说 |
[20:20] | Did you go to, like, a nice guy school or something? | 你最近是去了教人如何和善的学校还是怎样 |
[20:24] | What’s with all your smiling lately? | 最近你的笑容怎么回事 |
[20:27] | Seriously, it’s creepy. | 老实说 很诡异 |
[20:38] | Is my…? Is my smile creepy? | 我的 我的笑容很诡异吗 |
[20:40] | Well, I don’t know. Let’s see it. | 我不知道 让我看看 |
[20:43] | I’m doing it. | 我正在笑 |
[20:48] | Kind of, but I think you need to show teeth. | 有一点点 我觉得你该把牙露出来 |
[21:09] | My grandmother used to drive one of those. | 我奶奶曾经开过其中一辆 |
[21:12] | – She did? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[21:15] | Barely. | 只是很少 |
[21:17] | Is that milkshake girl? | 这是那个喝奶昔的女孩吗 |
[21:19] | You should go spill that soda on her. | 你该去把苏打水泼她身上 |
[21:27] | Hi. Nice look. | 帅哥 |
[21:31] | I almost didn’t recognize you with your shirt on. | 你穿上T恤我都认不出来了 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry. I was stupid. | 不好意思 我太蠢了 |
[21:38] | – Yeah. – It must have been the game. | -没错 -一定是因为比赛的原因 |
[21:40] | I get a little… jacked up. | 我自信心有些过剩 |
[21:46] | You know, I laid awake that night, just remembering it. | 那晚我彻夜未眠 难以忘却 |
[21:49] | Felt like a jerk for hours. | 觉得自己像个傻瓜 |
[21:53] | I seriously doubt that happened. | 对此我深感怀疑 |
[21:57] | You’re wrong. | 真的 |
[22:02] | I’ll see you around. | 再会 |
[22:05] | I hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[22:12] | What should I call you when that happens? | 下次见面我该怎么称呼你 |
[22:16] | – Ronnie. – Ronnie. | -朗妮 -朗妮 |
[22:19] | Bye, Ronnie. | 再见 朗妮 |
[22:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:34] | You know who her father is, right? | 你知道她父亲是谁吧 |
[22:37] | Yeah. So? | 知道 怎么 |
[22:42] | Just checking. | 确认一下 |
[22:44] | Hey, what’s up? Did the aquarium call? | 怎样 水族馆打电话来了吗 |
[22:47] | – I don’t know. – Oh, crap. | -不知道 -该死 |
[22:50] | Hey! hey! | 去 去 |
[22:53] | Hey! | 走开 |
[23:48] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你在这干什么 -你又在这儿干什么 |
[23:51] | – I asked you first. – I’m here to mark a turtle nest. | -我先问你的 -我来标记海龟巢 |
[23:57] | You work for the aquarium? I thought you were a mechanic. | 你为水族馆工作吗 我以为你是机修工 |
[23:59] | I don’t work there. I volunteer there. | 不是工作 是志愿服务 |
[24:01] | I called yesterday. | 我昨天打了电话 |
[24:04] | – Is everything ok? – No, everything’s not ok. | -一切都好吗 -不 一切都不好 |
[24:07] | – There were raccoons here all night. – Really? | -这儿整晚都有浣熊 -真的吗 |
[24:12] | – Where are they now? – I scared them away. | -它们现在在哪 -被我吓跑了 |
[24:14] | Yeah, I’m not surprised. I’m a little scared. | 我并不吃惊 反而有点害怕 |
[24:19] | That’s really funny. | 这真有趣 |
[24:20] | You know, I’d like to see you sleep out here all night… | 我希望你整晚都睡在这儿 |
[24:23] | While it’s freezing with a baseball bat in your hand | 拿着根球棍冷得发抖 |
[24:24] | and raccoons terrorize you. | 浣熊还总来骚扰你 |
[24:29] | – You really slept out here all night? – No. | -你整晚都睡这吗 -不 |
[24:32] | My hair looks like this all by itself. | 我的发型天生这样 |
[24:35] | I wasn’t gonna mention the hair, but… | 我可没想讨论你的头发 但是 |
[24:43] | This all your creation? | 这都是你干的吗 |
[24:45] | – Do you have a problem with it? – Not really. | -有什么意见吗 -没有 |
[24:48] | Other than the fact that when the eggs hatch, | 但事实是 海龟孵蛋后 |
[24:51] | turtles won’t be able to get back to the sea, so… | 无法回到海里 因此 |
[24:54] | They’ll starve and die. | 他们将活活饿死 |
[25:22] | Hey. | 你好 |
[25:26] | Blaze. | 火焰 |
[25:29] | Blaze, what’s wrong? | 火焰 怎么了 |
[25:32] | I saw how you looked at him. At Marcus? I saw you. | 我看到了 你注视着马科斯的样子 |
[25:35] | – What are you talking about? – I love him, ok? | -你在说什么 -我爱他 知道吗 |
[25:38] | – So stay away. – I am not interested… | -离他远点 -我对他没兴趣 |
[25:41] | You’re lying! I watched you flirt with him. | 骗子 我亲眼见到你在勾引他 |
[25:43] | The guy’s a creep. He was the one coming on to me. | 他是个讨厌鬼 就是他占我便宜 |
[25:46] | Why would you wanna be with someone like that anyways? | 你为什么喜欢与那种人为伍 |
[25:49] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[25:51] | – What? – I’m sorry. I have to check your purse. | -怎么了 -抱歉 让我检查你的背包 |
[25:54] | Fine. | 好 |
[26:01] | I did not take that. | 我没拿 |
[26:03] | I didn’t take… | 我没… |
[26:08] | You’re gonna have to come with me. | 你得跟我走一趟 |
[26:17] | – Mom’s gonna flip out. – Shut up. ok, Jonah? | -老妈会气死的 -闭嘴 乔纳 |
[26:20] | Ronnie, don’t talk to your brother like that. | 朗妮 别用那种语气对你弟弟说话 |
[26:38] | – Where you going? – Home. where do you think I’m going? | -你要去哪 -回家 不然呢 |
[26:41] | I’m calling mom. | 我给妈妈打个电话 |
[26:43] | Let her go! Just let her go! | 让她走 让她走 |
[26:47] | We had a really nice day, and you had to ruin it! | 今天本来过得很愉快 却被你毁了 |
[26:51] | Let her go! Let her. Make her leave us alone! | 让她走 别再和我们待在一起 |
[26:59] | How do you want me to respond, Ronnie? | 朗妮 你想让我怎么跟你说 |
[27:02] | You want me to tell you it’s ok…? | 你想让我告诉你偷东西没关系吗 |
[27:04] | I want you to believe me. | 我想让你相信我 |
[27:07] | But obviously, you can’t do that. | 但明显 你做不到 |
[27:19] | I did it in New York. | 以前我在纽约 |
[27:23] | I stole something. | 是偷过东西 |
[27:27] | And I don’t need you to tell me that it’s wrong, | 我知道这样不对 |
[27:29] | because I know that. | 不用你来教 |
[27:33] | But I didn’t do it here. | 但在这 我真的没偷 |
[27:39] | The store owner is a friend of mine. | 店主是我的朋友 |
[27:42] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会与他谈谈 |
[27:48] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[28:15] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[28:30] | Anna Karenina. | 《安娜・卡列尼娜》 |
[28:32] | “Happy families are all alike. | 幸福的家庭有相似的幸福 |
[28:34] | Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way”. | 不幸的家庭却有各自的不幸 |
[28:41] | Is quoting Tolstoy supposed to impress me? | 你想用托尔斯泰的话来打动我 |
[28:44] | I wasn’t quoting Tolstoy. I was quoting his translator. | 我没有引用托尔斯泰 这只是原话的翻译 |
[28:48] | But since you asked… | 既然你提起了… |
[29:09] | Are you moving in? | 你要加入吗 |
[29:11] | Hey, if I wanna get some sleep, | 如果我想睡个觉 |
[29:12] | I may need something to scare off the raccoons. | 就得拿些东西把浣熊吓跑 |
[29:15] | They don’t like bright lights or music. | 他们不喜欢灯光和音乐 |
[29:20] | You’re planning to sleep here? | 你打算睡这儿吗 |
[29:23] | Well, the truth is the town sort of got together… | 事实上 镇上的人小聚了一次 |
[29:26] | And decided | 一致决定 |
[29:27] | we couldn’t take another one of your bad hair days. | 我们不能再让你顶着一头乱发了 |
[29:29] | Oh, really. | 这样啊 |
[29:32] | So the word is you’re from New York. | 听说 你来自纽约 |
[29:35] | It’s a small town, people talk. | 这是个小镇 流言传得快 |
[29:39] | I got accepted to Columbia in the fall. Who knows? | 我可能秋天去哥伦比亚大学 谁知道呢 |
[29:43] | We might be neighbors. | 也许我们会是邻居 |
[29:46] | So, what are you doing down here? | 那你在这儿干什么 |
[29:49] | My mom shipped me and my brother to my dad’s | 妈妈把我和弟弟送来 |
[29:51] | for the summer. | 与爸爸一起过暑假 |
[29:53] | Guess so I could baby-sit turtle eggs… | 我估计我可以一边照顾海龟蛋… |
[29:54] | While a volleyball player slash aquarium volunteer | 同时忍受一个排球运动员以志愿工作为借口 |
[29:55] | hits on me every five seconds. | 每五秒就向我献一次殷勤 |
[29:59] | Now, who’s conceited? | 谁那么自以为是 |
[30:01] | Since we’re on the subject, | 既然谈到这个 |
[30:04] | I’m not hitting on you. | 我可没对你献殷勤 |
[30:07] | Seriously, I’m engaged to be married. | 真的 我已经订婚了 |
[30:16] | What’s the matter with you?! | 你有病啊 |
[30:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:22] | This doesn’t look good. | 看起来不妙 |
[30:26] | You’re not ok with this, are you? | 你不能接受吧 |
[30:33] | Then we’d better maintain visual contact. | 我们最好一直盯着 |
[31:24] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[31:28] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[31:30] | Hey. | 你好 |
[31:35] | You mind? | 介意我搬一下吗 |
[31:38] | No. | 请便 |
[32:01] | Yes, sir. I understand, sir. | 知道了 先生 我明白 |
[32:34] | – Hello. – Don’t “hello” me. | -你好 -别跟我说”你好” |
[32:36] | I need your name, soldier. | 大兵 你叫什么 |
[32:41] | I’m Will. | 威尔 |
[32:43] | – You are? – I’m her roommate. | -你是谁 -我是她的室友 |
[32:46] | The commanding officer sent me out with rations. | 指挥官派我来送干粮 |
[32:49] | But unfortunately, it’s vegetarian. | 很不幸 只有蔬菜 |
[32:52] | So, personally, I’d rather eat sand. | 我宁可吃沙 |
[32:56] | Thanks for the tip, bro. | 谢谢提醒 兄弟 |
[33:04] | Hey. | 早啊 |
[33:06] | I’d better get going. I’m supposed to be at the aquarium. | 我还是走吧 我这时候应该在水族馆 |
[33:09] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[33:13] | Not hard-to-get again. | 别再这么拒人于千里之外 |
[33:17] | Seriously, Ronnie. You read Tolstoy. | 说真的 朗妮 你看托尔斯泰的小说 |
[33:21] | You take up arms to defend innocent sea turtles. | 你拿着武器保护海龟 |
[33:25] | The ice-cube act’s not working. | 装得像座冰山是没用的 |
[33:35] | Let’s try it again. | 我们重来一次 |
[33:38] | Last night was fun. | 昨晚很有趣 |
[33:42] | – Best first date of my life. – It was not a date. | -我一生中最棒的初次约会 -那可不是约会 |
[33:45] | We could make it one, | 如果你不介意跟我一起去工作 |
[33:47] | if you don’t mind coming to work with me. | 我们可以约会一次的 |
[34:15] | 现在是约会了吗 | |
[34:35] | – It’s kind of cool, huh? – It’s incredible. | -很棒吧 -太不可思议了 |
[34:38] | – So big. – Try cleaning it. | -好大啊 -试试清洗它们 |
[34:40] | It must be pretty cool, swimming with all the fish. | 和这些鱼一起游泳肯定很棒 |
[34:43] | – You should see it from in here. – Maybe I will someday. | -你该从这里面看看 -也许吧 |
[34:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:48] | Give me a hand up? | 拉我一把 |
[34:54] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[35:09] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[35:11] | – Where you been? – I’m sorry, man. She’s such a klutz. | -你去哪了 -抱歉 她太笨手笨脚了 |
[35:14] | – She fell in the tank five times. – That is not true! | -她连续五次掉进了池子里 -胡说 |
[35:17] | – Ronnie, Scott. – Hi. | -朗妮 这是斯科特 -你好 |
[35:18] | We got the tournament coming up. Let’s go. | 比赛要开始了 走吧 |
[35:20] | – Want to grab me a water? – Fine. I’ll be back in a minute. | -帮我拿瓶水吧 -好的 我马上回来 |
[35:27] | Wet hair? | 湿嗒嗒的头发 |
[35:28] | Let me guess. He took you to the aquarium… | 我猜 他带你去了水族馆 |
[35:31] | And did his whole underwater fish-man show for you. | 并且为你做了水下人鱼表演 |
[35:34] | Were you impressed? | 打动你了吗 |
[35:36] | – Do I know you? – I’m a friend of Will’s. | -我认识你吗 -我是威尔的朋友 |
[35:39] | But, you know, will has lots of friends. | 你知道 威尔有很多朋友 |
[35:42] | He makes us all feel special. For a little while. | 他让我们觉得自己很特别 短暂的 |
[35:58] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[36:00] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[36:01] | Ok. Spread it out a little. Good job! Excellent. | 把它拉长了一点 干得不错 |
[36:04] | – I didn’t burn a hole through it. – No, you didn’t. | -我没有把它烧出洞来 -是的 你没有 |
[36:08] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:10] | Do you and mom ever talk about getting back together? | 你和妈妈有讨论过复合吗 |
[36:14] | Jonah, your mom’s about to get married. | 乔纳 你妈妈准备结婚了 |
[36:17] | So? You have dibs. You married her first. | 那又怎样 你有优先权 你先和她结婚的 |
[36:21] | Yes, I did. And it was a good marriage. | 是的 我和她曾经婚姻幸福 |
[36:26] | It was. It lasted a long, long time. | 持续了很长 很长的时间 |
[36:28] | We have two great kids out of it. | 我们有了两个好孩子 |
[36:30] | It’s just… you know, love’s not always… | 只是 你知道 爱情并不总是… |
[36:36] | That’s not always enough. It’s probably… | 只有爱是不够的 这可能… |
[36:40] | Hard to understand. | 很难理解 |
[36:42] | What has one eye, speaks french | 什么东西只有一只眼 会说法语 |
[36:45] | and really loves cookies? | 并且特喜欢饼干 |
[36:46] | Are you talking… are you talking about love? | 你是在说 你是在谈论爱情吗 |
[36:51] | Ok, ok. Cookies. Very good. | 好的 饼干 很好 |
[36:56] | I changed the subject to cookies. Is that cool? | 我把话题转到饼干了 厉害吧 |
[36:59] | Yeah. I’ll get them. | 好的 我去拿 |
[37:05] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[37:15] | Hey. You never came back for me. | 你没回来找我 |
[37:18] | Ronnie? | 朗妮 |
[37:20] | – Just go away! Ok? – What’s wrong? | -走开 行不行 -怎么了 |
[37:23] | Go away! | 走开 |
[37:27] | Ronnie, what happened? Ronnie! | 朗妮 发生了什么 朗妮 |
[37:34] | I’m sorry, sir. Could you tell me what’s going on? | 先生 抱歉 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[37:40] | That would require my understanding | 那我得了解女人 |
[37:42] | how the female brain works, | 是怎么想的 |
[37:44] | which I don’t, | 可我不了解 |
[37:45] | but if you’d like to come in and be clueless together, | 你想进来一起当笨蛋吗 |
[37:48] | You’re more than welcome. | 非常欢迎 |
[37:51] | – That’s ok. I’ll just wait out here. – Yeah. | -不用了 我就在外面等着 -好的 |
[38:12] | How long you think he’ll stay? | 你觉得他会等多久 |
[38:15] | Why don’t you go ask him? | 你怎么不出去问问他 |
[38:17] | He’s not my boyfriend, he’s hers. | 他不是我男朋友 是她的 |
[38:19] | He’s not my boyfriend, either. | 他也不是我男朋友 |
[38:25] | Do you think he’ll stay out there all night? | 你觉得他会在这待一整晚吗 |
[38:28] | That’s hard to say. | 难讲 |
[38:30] | – A dollar says he is. – A dollar? | -赌一美元他会 -一美元吗 |
[38:35] | Ok, you’re on. Let’s make it interesting. 2 dollars. | 好啊 来点有趣的 赌两美元 |
[38:38] | Two bucks. He’s not staying there. | 两美元 赌他不会待在这 |
[38:42] | What if he stays out there forever? | 如果他永远待在那呢 |
[38:44] | What if he never leaves and then dies? | 如果他不走并且死在那了呢 |
[38:46] | Yeah, and his corpse | 是啊 然后他的尸体 |
[38:48] | is eaten by a bunch of raccoons. | 被一堆浣熊给吃了 |
[38:50] | And then he still doesn’t leave, | 但他仍未离开 |
[38:52] | ’cause that’s how powerful his love is. | 因为他的爱太伟大了 |
[38:54] | What is wrong with you two? | 你们俩有什么毛病 |
[38:57] | Turtles. Turtles eat his corpse. | 海龟 海龟把他的尸体吃了 |
[39:04] | You need to leave. You’re freaking out my little brother. | 你得离开了 你把我弟弟吓坏了 |
[39:06] | Not until you tell me what happened. Was it Ashley? | 除非你告诉我发生了什么 是因为阿什莉吗 |
[39:10] | I saw you talking to her. What did she say? | 我看到你和她说话了 她说了什么 |
[39:12] | – Just leave, all right? – Tell me what she said to you. | -走吧 拜托 -告诉我她说了什么 |
[39:15] | Will, I did not come here | 威尔 我来这不是为了 |
[39:17] | for some stupid summer romance… | 和当地傻小子 |
[39:19] | with some stupid local boy… | 谈愚蠢的暑期恋爱 |
[39:21] | That has done this with a thousand other girls. | 那个傻小子这样骗了一堆的女孩 |
[39:24] | – What? – Ashley told me about… | -什么 -阿什莉告诉我了 |
[39:26] | All the girls you’ve been with. | 你所交往过的所有女孩 |
[39:29] | So I don’t want to be just the next girl… | 我不想只是成为你那女孩展品中的 |
[39:32] | In your little parade of girls, Will. | 下一个目标 威尔 |
[39:34] | Going on the same date, doing the exact same thing. | 一样的约会 做同样的事情 |
[39:40] | I think that’s why it would just be better | 所以我认为我们最好 |
[39:42] | if we just end it. | 把它了结 |
[39:43] | End it? | 了结 |
[39:45] | End what? | 了结什么 |
[39:47] | Ronnie, yes, ok, I went out with other girls before I met you. | 朗妮 是的 遇见你之前我和别的女孩约会过 |
[39:50] | That’s the point. | 是这样的 |
[39:51] | It was before I met you! how can you be mad about that? | 那都是在我遇见你之前 你怎么能因此生气 |
[39:53] | Don’t you dare make this about me. | 你怎么敢把这说成是我的问题 |
[39:56] | You and I both know this is not my fault… | 你我都明白这不是我的错 |
[40:21] | You’re not like the other girls. | 你和其他女孩不同 |
[40:56] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[41:02] | – Your sister just got kissed. – Dad! | -你姐姐被人亲了 -老爸 |
[41:05] | – Well, you did. Look at her. – No! | -没错 你看她 -没有 |
[41:08] | – Jonah! Look at that face. – Dad! | -乔纳 看她的表情 -爸 |
[41:10] | Your sister… Hey! Let’s write a song about being kissed! | 你姐姐 我们来写一首关于被亲的歌吧 |
[41:13] | – I’m going to be sick. – Ronnie got kissed… | -我会想吐的 -朗妮被亲了 |
[41:15] | – Stop it! – Ok, ok. | -别唱了 -好吧 好吧 |
[41:17] | – Are you ok? – Yes, yes, but… | -没问题吧 -没有 没有 不过 |
[41:19] | What? | 什么 |
[41:23] | – I’m going to sleep. – It’s still there. | -我要去睡了 -还是被亲了 |
[41:25] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[41:33] | Stop! | 不要 |
[41:35] | Stop! | 不要 |
[41:39] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[42:46] | I can’t believe you’re carving our name into the tree. | 你居然把我们的名字刻在树上 |
[42:51] | – What’s your middle initial? – I’m not telling you. | -你中名缩写是什么 -不告诉你 |
[42:54] | This is really lame. | 太呆了 |
[42:57] | – “l” – “l” – “l”… – “l”… | |
[43:00] | And make it look nice. | 刻好看点 |
[43:11] | – I like this song. – Ok. | -我喜欢这首歌 -好的 |
[43:30] | Man, wow. | 天哪 |
[43:34] | You can really sing. | 你唱歌真好听 |
[43:36] | Is there anything else I don’t know about you? | 还有什么事是我不知道的 |
[43:48] | No! | 不是这样 |
[43:50] | Just go with it. We got it. | 跟着唱 我们可以的 |
[43:54] | No! | 错了 |
[43:59] | No! | 错了 |
[44:08] | – Where are we going? – Just a little shortcut. Trust me. | -我们去哪 -走近路而已 相信我 |
[44:14] | – How’s it going out there? – Oh, yeah. | -怎样了 -很好 |
[44:19] | You know, it’s getting kind of dark. | 天有点黑了 |
[44:21] | This is usually the part where the guy with the chainsaw… | 这种时候通常会有个人拿着电锯 |
[44:23] | Comes out from behind the trees and hacks us to pieces. | 从树丛里出来 把我们剁成碎片 |
[44:27] | Could you just give it some gas, please? | 把车发动一下 |
[44:33] | Ok, a little harder. | 加把劲 |
[44:38] | Ok, ok! | 够了 够了 |
[44:46] | – No, please! No, no. – Where are you going? Come here. | -拜托 不要 -你去哪 过来 |
[44:53] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓到你 |
[45:00] | Come back over here! | 给我回来 |
[45:06] | Where did you go? | 你去哪 |
[45:16] | Will, I’m serious. | 威尔 我是认真的 |
[45:18] | Will, I am not meeting your family | 威尔 第一次见你家人 |
[45:21] | for the first time looking like this. | 我可不能弄成这样 |
[45:22] | It’s fine. They’re not home. | 没事的 他们不在家 |
[45:26] | Besides, I’m not taking you to the movies like that. | 而且 你这样我也不会带你去看电影 |
[45:29] | Got a reputation to maintain. | 我可要保持好名声 |
[45:37] | – Hello? – Hey, George. | -谁啊 -是我 乔治 |
[45:39] | – Hello, Will. – What are we doing? | -你好 威尔 -我们要去干哪 |
[45:45] | Who’s George? | 乔治是谁 |
[46:00] | Will, where are we? Graceland? | 威尔 我们在哪儿 人间仙境吗 |
[46:04] | Wait. Do you work here too? | 等等 你还在这儿工作吗 |
[46:19] | This is your house? You live here? | 这是你家吗 你住在这儿吗 |
[46:25] | You’re rich? | 你很有钱吗 |
[46:27] | Will, you told me that your dad owned a brake shop! | 威尔 你说你爸爸是开车闸店的 |
[46:30] | He does. He just happens to own 300 more just like it. | 是啊 只是他恰好有三百多家这样的店而已 |
[46:33] | – No, no, I am not going in there. – Yes, you are. | -不 不 我不进去 -不行 你要进去 |
[46:35] | Not looking like this! What if somebody sees me? | 不要像这样 如果有人看到我了怎么办 |
[46:37] | – Let go. – Nope. | -快松手 -不要 |
[46:39] | – Let go. – You let go! | -松手 -你松手啦 |
[46:42] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – What difference does it make? | -你为什么不告诉我 -有什么区别吗 |
[46:46] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[46:48] | Mom. I thought you and dad were going out. | 妈妈 我以为你和爸爸出去了 |
[46:52] | We decided to come back early. | 我们决定早点回来 |
[46:57] | This is Ronnie. | 这是朗妮 |
[47:01] | Hi. | 您好 |
[47:05] | Perhaps you should hose off in back. | 也许你们该到后面去洗洗 |
[47:10] | It’s cold. | 好凉啊 |
[47:16] | Here, do my hair. | 拿着 冲一下我的头发 |
[47:19] | Go. | 好了 |
[47:25] | These are Will’s sister’s. | 这是威尔的姐姐的 |
[47:28] | They should fit you. | 你穿应该合适 |
[47:31] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[47:38] | Here, turn around. | 过来 转身 |
[47:41] | Cold! | 好凉 |
[47:42] | It’s a family tradition. | 这是个家庭传统 |
[47:44] | Both my parents went to college at Vanderbilt. | 我父母都毕业于范德堡大学 |
[47:47] | Tom and I actually met there. Didn’t we, Tom? | 汤姆和我也在那儿相遇 是吧 汤姆 |
[47:51] | And now, our William will go there as well. | 现在我们威廉姆也要去那儿读书 |
[47:55] | Where will you be going, Ronnie? | 你要去哪所大学 朗妮 |
[47:59] | I’m not… Going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[48:03] | I mean, I don’t really have anywhere planned for me, or… | 我的意思是 我还没有计划好 |
[48:09] | I just haven’t figured out the whole college thing yet. | 上大学的事我还没想明白 |
[48:15] | But… | 但是 |
[48:18] | Will, pass Ronnie some roast beef. | 威尔 给朗妮拿些烤牛肉 |
[48:22] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢您 |
[48:23] | I told you, Ronnie’s a vegetarian. | 我跟您说过朗妮是素食主义者 |
[48:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[48:30] | – Why? – Just reasons. | -为什么呢 -就是有一些原因 |
[48:37] | I mean, it’s not that I don’t like people that like meat. | 但并不是说我不喜欢爱吃肉的的人 |
[48:40] | I mean, they’re fine. Just that… | 我觉得没问题 只是 |
[48:43] | – How you been, dad? – Oh, I been good. Good. | -你怎么了 爸爸 -没事 我很好 |
[48:47] | You know, I was going through some of | 我前几天在整理 |
[48:49] | Mikey’s stuff the other day. | 麦基的东西 |
[48:51] | – And if you have time… – That’s enough, Tom. | -如果你有时间 -够了 汤姆 |
[49:06] | Well, she’s a lot prettier than you described her, Will. | 好吧 她可比你说的要漂亮多了 威尔 |
[49:10] | Thank you, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[49:13] | You bringing her to the wedding? | 你要带她参加婚礼吗 |
[49:18] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[49:20] | His sister’s getting married in a couple of weeks. | 他姐姐过几周就要结婚了 |
[49:22] | No, I don’t think you did mention that, Will. | 没有 我想你没提过 威尔 |
[49:29] | – Would you like to come? – Will? | -你想来吗 -威尔 |
[49:32] | Your sister told me that you were bringing Ashley. | 你姐姐告诉我你要带阿什莉去 |
[49:35] | I sent out her invitation just yesterday. | 我昨天才把请帖送给她 |
[49:42] | – Ronnie, this is silly. – Drop it, Will. | -朗妮 这太可笑了 -行了 威尔 |
[49:44] | I can’t drop it. You’re mad. | 不行 你生气了 |
[49:46] | – I’m not mad. – You’re mad. | -我没生气 -你生气了 |
[49:47] | I’m not! | 我没有 |
[49:48] | You want to go to your sister’s wedding with your ex-girlfriend. | 你想和前女友去参加你姐的婚礼 |
[49:51] | – It’s not a big deal. – Not as a date. | -没什么了不起 -不是和她约会 |
[49:52] | She’s a friend of my sister’s. | 她是我姐的朋友 |
[49:54] | I said it was ok if she came. | 我说她可以来 |
[49:55] | Honestly, it’s not a big deal | 说实话 没什么大不了 |
[49:57] | because I don’t wanna go… | 因为我不想去 |
[49:58] | To some wedding where I don’t know anybody. | 参加一个我谁都不认识的婚礼 |
[50:00] | – Ronnie… – And you just forgot to mention… | -朗妮 -还有你只是忘了说 |
[50:03] | You’re going to Vanderbilt. | 你要去范德堡大学读书 |
[50:04] | You told me you’re going to Columbia. | 你告诉我你要去哥伦比亚大学读书 |
[50:06] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[50:07] | I told you I was accepted to Columbia. | 我是说我被哥伦比亚大学录取了 |
[50:09] | Ronnie, it’s complicated, ok? My parents are… | 朗妮 事情很复杂 知道吗 我爸妈 |
[50:13] | Not a good time to disappoint them. | 现在我不想让他们失望 |
[50:15] | What’s complicated? It’s your life. | 什么事很复杂 这是你的人生 |
[50:17] | – Go to the college that you want to. – It’s not that simple. | -去读你喜欢的大学 -事情没那么简单 |
[50:20] | Look, we don’t have to do this. | 听着 我们并不需要这样 |
[50:24] | – What do you mean? – Maybe you should find someone… | -你什么意思 -也许你应该找一个 |
[50:27] | That’s more suited to your lifestyle. | 和你的条件更相配的人 |
[50:31] | You know, with her own rich parents. | 有钱的爸妈 |
[50:32] | – Her own perfect mansion… – Ronnie, | -有豪宅 -朗妮 |
[50:34] | there is nothing perfect about that house. | 那座房子一点也不好 |
[50:37] | Can you not see that? | 你难道没看到吗 |
[50:39] | My parents are holding on by a thread. | 我爸妈都被束缚起来 |
[50:41] | Perfect? Nothing’s been perfect in my family for a long time. | 哪里好 我家已经很长一段时间都不好了 |
[50:55] | I had a brother. Mikey. | 我有个弟弟叫麦基 |
[50:58] | He died last year. | 他去年去世了 |
[51:02] | How? | 发生什么了 |
[51:04] | Car accident. | 车祸 |
[51:09] | My mom was driving. | 当时我妈开车 |
[51:11] | Mikey and I were in the back seat, | 麦基和我坐在后座 |
[51:13] | goofing off, playing Mercy. | 两个人胡闹 |
[51:15] | We were being idiots. | 我们在后面玩 |
[51:17] | She turned around to tell us to stop, | 她转头叫我们别闹 |
[51:19] | and she lost control of the car. | 然后车子就失控了 |
[51:28] | He was killed instantly. | 他当场死亡 |
[51:34] | It’s just so hard to feel happy in that house. | 想要在那个房子里感到开心太难了 |
[51:41] | It’s the only reason I didn’t invite you to the wedding. | 这是我没请你去婚礼的唯一原因 |
[51:45] | I went out with those girls because I was… | 我和那些女孩们约会是因为我 |
[51:48] | Trying to feel something again. | 试着在找回一些感觉 |
[51:58] | No one has made me feel like you do, Ronnie. | 我从未有过这种感觉 朗妮 |
[52:05] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[52:26] | I love you, Will. | 我爱你 威尔 |
[52:29] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[52:41] | And, since you asked… | 还有 既然你问了 |
[52:47] | There is something that you don’t know about me. | 我确实还有一些你不知道的事 |
[52:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[53:07] | What are we doing here? | 我们到这儿来干什么 |
[55:02] | Hey. Did you have a good time? | 玩的开心吗 |
[55:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:16] | I played today. | 我今天弹琴了 |
[55:21] | That’s… | 那太 |
[55:23] | That’s good. How did it feel? | 那太棒了 感觉如何 |
[55:30] | Like I never stopped. | 完全都没生疏 |
[55:39] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[55:44] | I’d probably talk about | 如果在这儿我有姐妹的话 |
[55:47] | this with a girlfriend if I had one here, but… | 可能会和她谈谈 但是 |
[55:49] | I don’t, so… | 我没有 所以 |
[55:56] | So you wanna talk? You wanna talk? | 你想谈谈吗 你想聊聊吗 |
[56:00] | Here we go. Let’s talk. | 好了 我们谈谈 |
[56:02] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[56:11] | So you… You like this guy? | 那么你喜欢那个男生 |
[56:20] | You like him… You like him a lot? | 你喜欢他 很喜欢他吗 |
[56:25] | I like him more than a lot. | 我非常喜欢他 |
[56:29] | – Really? – Is that crazy? | -真的吗 -是不是太疯狂了 |
[56:36] | Well, a little, but… | 好吧 是有一点 但是 |
[56:40] | Love is, Ronnie. | 爱就是这样的 朗妮 |
[56:44] | Crazy… A little. | 有一点疯狂 |
[56:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:05] | Good night, dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[57:12] | 沙滩排球 | |
[57:20] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[57:21] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[57:23] | Look, a shoplifter and an arsonist. | 看哪 商店扒手和纵火犯 |
[57:28] | I’m sorry. Did you not know about your dad and the church? | 抱歉 难道你没听说是你爸爸烧了教堂吗 |
[57:33] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[57:38] | – This is so cool. – It is cool. | -太棒了 -是很棒啊 |
[57:40] | – Hey, honey. – Hey, dad. | -亲爱的 -爸爸 |
[57:42] | Ok. | 好了 |
[57:45] | What’s up? | 现在怎样啊 |
[57:51] | Keep your head in the game, brother. Got it? | 集中精力比赛 兄弟 听到了没 |
[58:29] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[58:49] | Good game, man. | 干得好 伙计 |
[59:00] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[59:04] | 迟到总比不做好 给朗妮 | |
[59:06] | Come on. Open it! | 快点 打开啊 |
[59:14] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[59:16] | Dad, you’re right. I got invited to the wedding. | 爸爸 你说得对 我被邀请参加婚礼了 |
[59:25] | – That’s great, and… – Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[59:27] | Since I know you have nothing to wear | 我知道你没有合适的礼服 |
[59:30] | to a fancy Blakelee mansion to-do… | 去布雷克利家豪宅 |
[59:33] | – I wasn’t gonna ask you. – Forget it. | -我不是来找你要钱啦 -行了吧 |
[59:35] | Besides, I never got a chance to get you a prom dress. | 而且 我从没机会给你买过礼服 |
[59:38] | – Not that you went. – No. | -可不是补给那个舞会的 -知道啦 |
[59:52] | Why do you come here so much? | 你为什么总是来这儿 |
[59:54] | I spent half my childhood in this building. | 我童年的一大半时间都在这里度过 |
[59:57] | I loved it here. I still do. | 我喜欢这儿 现在还喜欢 |
[59:59] | Then why do people say you burned it down? | 那为什么他们说你烧了这儿 |
[1:00:04] | – You heard that? – Is it true? | -你也听说了吗 -是真的吗 |
[1:00:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:00:12] | I was the last one in here that night. | 那晚我是最后一个留在这儿的人 |
[1:00:15] | I’d come in here to play the piano. | 我来这儿弹琴 |
[1:00:19] | The next thing I remember is waking up across the street… | 接下来我就记得我醒过来 躺在街那边 |
[1:00:22] | After the firemen had carried me out. | 消防员把我抬了出来 |
[1:00:25] | – How did it start? – I… | -火是怎么烧起来的 -我 |
[1:00:28] | Just stupid. There were some candles burning, | 太愚蠢了 蜡烛还在燃着 |
[1:00:31] | I had fallen asleep, and… | 我就睡着了 然后 |
[1:00:33] | – Dad. – I might have been a little confused. | -爸爸 -我当时可能有些神志不清 |
[1:00:36] | I was taking medicine that my doctor had given me… | 我在吃医生给我的药 |
[1:00:39] | – Medicine? What doctor? – Ronnie, it’s ok. | -药 什么医生 -朗妮 没事 |
[1:00:43] | It’s ok now. I’m fine. | 现在没事了 我很好 |
[1:00:47] | This was last year. I’m fine. | 是去年的事 我现在很好 |
[1:00:49] | – You’re ok? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:00:55] | Ok. | 对的 |
[1:01:13] | He thinks that he did it. | 他认为是他的错 |
[1:01:18] | My dad thinks that he’s the one that burned down the church. | 我爸爸觉得是他烧毁了教堂 |
[1:01:26] | I’m sure he didn’t do it. | 我确信他没有 |
[1:01:29] | It’s just… Just people talking. | 只是 别人瞎说的 |
[1:01:45] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[1:01:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:00] | – What’s up, Will? – You got to come clean about the fire. | -怎么了 威尔 -你得去澄清火灾的事 |
[1:02:04] | You didn’t just say that. | 我就当你没说 |
[1:02:06] | Her father thinks he did it. | 她爸爸觉得是自己烧了教堂 |
[1:02:08] | People in town think he did it. | 镇上的其他人也这么认为 |
[1:02:09] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[1:02:13] | How long you known this girl? | 你认识这个女孩才多久 |
[1:02:16] | You’ve known me your entire life. | 你从小跟我一起长大 |
[1:02:19] | And you know that, if you say anything… | 而且你也知道 如果你说了 |
[1:02:21] | To anybody about that night, my life is over. | 跟任何人说了那晚的事 我这辈子就毁了 |
[1:02:29] | They’ll say it was arson, Will, and you know that. | 他们会判我纵火罪 威尔 你很清楚 |
[1:02:33] | I’m going back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[1:02:39] | Just let it go, all right? | 就当什么事都没发生 好吗 |
[1:02:44] | I just want my money, ok? | 我只想要我的钱 懂吗 |
[1:02:47] | I don’t have it, Marcus, and you know that. | 我没有 马科斯 你是知道的 |
[1:02:50] | – Just get it. Just get it. Ok? – Please. | -只管拿出来 拿钱来 听到没 -拜托了 |
[1:02:53] | I’ll get it. | 我会弄到钱的 |
[1:02:54] | Excuse me! Excuse me. We’re talking over here, ok? | 喂 喂 没看到我们有事吗 |
[1:02:57] | – Blaze, are you ok? – I said get the hell out of here! | -火焰 你还好吗 -我说你他妈快滚开 |
[1:03:01] | – Blaze! – Just go away! | -火焰 -你就快走吧 |
[1:03:03] | Marcus! Stop! | 马科斯 别走 |
[1:03:05] | I’m not running a damn homeless shelter! | 我他妈才不想做个避难所 |
[1:03:07] | – Don’t go! – I want my money. | -别走好吗 -我要我的钱 |
[1:03:09] | – Don’t go. Stop! – Get off the car! | -别走 停下 -离我的车远点 |
[1:03:12] | – Off the car! – Don’t leave me! | -滚开 -不要离开我 |
[1:03:14] | – I have nowhere else to live! – Shut up! | -我无处可去了 -闭嘴 |
[1:03:19] | Don’t go! | 别走啊 |
[1:03:24] | Great! Great! Do you see what you did? | 太好了 太好了 看你都做了些什么 |
[1:03:27] | Are you happy now? God! | 现在你开心了吧 老天啊 |
[1:03:33] | You don’t deserve that, Blaze. | 他不值得你这样 火焰 |
[1:03:35] | You don’t know me, ok? | 你又不了解我 好吗 |
[1:03:36] | You don’t know anything. You just don’t get it. | 你什么都不知道 你根本都不明白 |
[1:04:14] | Dad says lunch is ready. | 爸爸说午饭好了 |
[1:04:15] | I can’t eat. I got to find something to wear to the wedding. | 我不吃 我得找找参加婚礼的衣服 |
[1:04:17] | What happened to the money dad gave you? | 爸爸给你的钱到哪去了 |
[1:04:22] | If you tell him, I kill you, ok? | 如果你告诉他 我会杀了你 知道吗 |
[1:04:25] | I was on my way to buy the dress and… I gave the money away. | 我在去买礼服的路上把钱给别人了 |
[1:04:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:04:32] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:04:34] | Wow, you may be older, but I am so much smarter than you. | 你是比我大 可我比你聪明多了 |
[1:04:48] | Where did you get all that? | 你从哪儿弄来这么多钱的 |
[1:04:50] | Where to begin… | 怎么给你讲呢 |
[1:04:51] | This is for when I told dad I didn’t see you at the festival. | 这是过节时我告诉爸爸没看到你 你给我的 |
[1:04:55] | This is what I won playing liar’s poker. | 这是玩牌时赢的 |
[1:04:58] | Remember when you snuck in past curfew in New York? | 还记得在纽约 宵禁后你溜出去了吗 |
[1:05:02] | That’s for that. | 这是你为那次给我的 |
[1:05:03] | This is for the guy with the tattoo… | 这是那个有纹身的家伙 |
[1:05:05] | Ok, that’s enough. I get it. | 好了 行了 我知道了 |
[1:05:11] | I can’t take your life savings. | 我不能把你的积蓄都拿走 |
[1:05:13] | Knowing you, | 知道你会这么说 |
[1:05:15] | there’s a lot more where that came from. | 我可以赚钱的地方还多着呢 |
[1:05:17] | And besides, I like Will. | 还有 我喜欢威尔 |
[1:05:19] | I don’t want him breaking up with you ’cause | 我才不想就因为你在婚礼上 |
[1:05:21] | you look crappy at a wedding. | 穿得难看而被他甩了 |
[1:05:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:05:41] | – I don’t think he’ll like it. – I like it. | -我觉得他不会喜欢 -我很喜欢 |
[1:05:43] | – You can’t wear that to a wedding! – I like it! | -你不能穿着那个去参加婚礼 -我喜欢 |
[1:06:41] | – Save me some cake, man. – Yeah. | -给我留点蛋糕 伙计 -没问题 |
[1:06:43] | Yo. | 你好 |
[1:06:46] | Hey, no funny business. | 你不要乱来啊 |
[1:06:48] | I don’t think you can actually | 我觉得在婚礼上 |
[1:06:49] | try funny business at a wedding, sir. | 也不能乱来 先生 |
[1:06:51] | You can definitely try funny business at a wedding. | 你当然可以在婚礼上乱来 |
[1:06:55] | – I’ve done it. – I see. | -我就做过的 -我知道了 |
[1:07:01] | Kind of makes this a mixed message, then. | 这样我就有点儿不懂了 |
[1:07:04] | – Hands off, ok? – Yes, sir. | -把手拿开好吗 -是的 先生 |
[1:07:15] | Ronnie. | 朗妮 |
[1:07:25] | Do I look all right? | 我看起来还好吧 |
[1:07:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:40] | Do you, Philip Louis, take this woman, Megan Blakelee, | 菲利普・路易斯先生 你愿意娶梅根・布雷克利小姐 |
[1:07:44] | to be your lawfully wedded wife | 作为你的合法妻子 |
[1:07:48] | as long as you both shall live? | 终生不渝吗 |
[1:07:49] | – I do. – You may now kiss the bride. | -我愿意 -你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[1:08:12] | – Hey, Blaze. – Hey. | -你好 火焰 -你好 |
[1:08:17] | Look, I… | 听着 |
[1:08:19] | I didn’t deserve it, what you did the other day, | 我不值得你那天那样帮我 |
[1:08:23] | but… Thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[1:08:24] | – It’s ok. – I broke up with him. | -没事的 -我和他分手了 |
[1:08:27] | Marcus. You’re right, he’s totally a jerk. | 马科斯 你说得对 他就是个混蛋 |
[1:08:31] | – And I moved out. – Good for you. | -我也搬出来了 -这样很好 |
[1:08:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:38] | Ok, well, I should get back to work. | 好了 我得去干活了 |
[1:08:40] | I’ll see you around then, ok? | 待会儿见 好吗 |
[1:08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:09:00] | – You’re a good dancer. – And you’re a liar. | -你跳得真好 -你真会哄人 |
[1:09:03] | You’re also the prettiest one here. | 你还是这里最美的一个 |
[1:09:05] | And now I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在哄我 |
[1:09:12] | Get away from me, Marcus! I mean it! | 离我远点 马科斯 我说真的 |
[1:09:14] | You think you can just leave? | 你觉得你可以就这样离开吗 |
[1:09:15] | Yes! We’re done! | 是的 我们分手了 |
[1:09:17] | Look, I got your note. I didn’t like it. | 听着 我看到你留的纸条了 我可不喜欢 |
[1:09:21] | We’re done when I say we’re done. | 我说分手才能分手 |
[1:09:23] | Marcus, what are you doing here? | 马科斯 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:09:26] | – Hey, just stay out of this, rich boy. – I want you to leave. | -别多管闲事 富二代 -离开 |
[1:09:30] | – Will? Who are these people? – I got it. | -威尔 这些人是谁 -我来处理 |
[1:09:33] | – I’m not gonna ask you again. – You people. | -我不想再说一遍 -你们这些人 |
[1:09:36] | You people just think you’re so much better than me. | 自以为比我优越 |
[1:09:39] | Blaze, walk away from him. | 火焰 离开他 |
[1:09:40] | No, no, no. You stay. | 不 不 不 你站住 |
[1:09:42] | This is his sister’s wedding, for God’s sake. | 拜托 这是在他姐姐的婚礼上 |
[1:09:44] | You’re leaving. Get out of here. | 你快走 滚出去 |
[1:09:48] | Suit yourself then. | 那就随你的便 |
[1:09:50] | – Hey! Get in your truck! – What? | -滚回到车里去 -什么 |
[1:09:54] | – How about now? – All right, man, all right. | -现在怎么样 -好了 没事 慢着 |
[1:09:58] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[1:10:00] | I don’t want her. I want her. | 我不要她 我要她 |
[1:10:04] | She seems like she’d be pretty fun | 看起来有她在身边 |
[1:10:06] | to have around for the summer. | 这个夏天会挺有趣的 |
[1:10:08] | – Huh, William? – Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah?! | -威廉姆 怎么样 -真的吗 |
[1:10:13] | – Will! – Ronnie! | -威尔 -朗妮 |
[1:10:20] | Will! Will! | 威尔 |
[1:10:21] | That’s enough! Get up! | 够了 起来 |
[1:10:40] | Will… | 威尔 |
[1:10:42] | Just take the girl home. | 就把这个女孩带回去吧 |
[1:10:45] | Both of them. Just clear out. | 她们两个 让我们清净清净 |
[1:11:06] | – Well, that was fun. – Yeah. | -刚刚我很开心 -我也是 |
[1:11:10] | Think I finally won your mom over! | 想想看 我最终还是赢得了你老妈的欢心 |
[1:11:13] | Hey, guys! Dad thinks the turtles | 同志们 爸爸说海龟 |
[1:11:15] | are gonna hatch tonight. Come on! | 今晚就要孵出来了 快来 |
[1:11:17] | – All right, let’s go. – We don’t want to miss it! | -我们一起走吧 -我们可不想错过 |
[1:11:20] | – Get out here! – We’re coming! | -出来啊 -我们来了哦 |
[1:11:21] | – Jeez, you guys are a mess! – Thanks. | -天啊 你们这一团糟 -谢谢夸奖 |
[1:11:24] | – What did he say? – Come on! | -他说了什么 -快点 |
[1:11:31] | – Oh, my god. – Look at them. | -我的天啊 -看看它们 |
[1:11:34] | – Beautiful. – So cool. | -真漂亮 -真好玩 |
[1:11:37] | – They’re amazing. – They’re awesome! | -它们太神奇了 -它们太棒了 |
[1:11:56] | – Why are you doing that? – To help them get to the sea. | -你这是干什么 -帮它们回到大海 |
[1:12:11] | – I’m gonna get another light. – Ok. | -我再去拿一只手电筒来 -好的 |
[1:12:14] | – I want one. – I can’t believe that we saved them. | -我想要一只 -真不敢相信我们救了它们 |
[1:12:36] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:12:45] | Call 911. daddy! | 打911 爸爸 |
[1:13:27] | I’m gonna need a rush on this. | 这个需要马上办好 |
[1:13:31] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:13:33] | You should go home and change. You’ll scare the nurses. | 你该回家换身衣服 你这样会吓着护士的 |
[1:13:39] | What you said before… are you sure? | 你之前说的那些 你确定吗 |
[1:13:56] | We’ll make him as comfortable as we can, | 我们要尽量使他感到舒适 |
[1:13:59] | but the cancer has spread to his lungs. | 但是癌症已经扩散到他的肺部了 |
[1:14:04] | – How long? – It’s hard to know. | -多久了 -很难说 |
[1:14:09] | But we’re not gonna quit, ok? | 我们不会退缩的 知道吗 |
[1:14:17] | I want to tell you something. | 我想告诉你一些事 |
[1:14:23] | When your father realized how serious his condition was | 几个月以前当你父亲意识到 |
[1:14:26] | a couple months ago, | 自己的情况之后 |
[1:14:28] | he asked that we cut back on his medication. | 他要求我们给他停药 |
[1:14:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:14:35] | Because he wanted to be here. | 因为他想待在这 |
[1:14:37] | Really be here with you and your brother. | 跟你和你弟弟在一起 |
[1:14:41] | That’s what he said. | 这都是他亲口说的 |
[1:15:08] | Well, this wasn’t on the calendar. | 这可不在我的计划之中 |
[1:15:29] | – Ronnie… – You lied to me, dad. | -朗妮 -爸爸 你骗我 |
[1:15:31] | – I didn’t lie. – Yes, you did, dad. | -我没骗你 -你骗人 |
[1:15:33] | You said you were fine. You’re not fine! That was a lie! | 你说过你还好 但是你身体不好 这就是骗人 |
[1:15:37] | I hoped | 我也希望 |
[1:15:39] | I didn’t lie. It’s not the same thing. | 我没骗人 可是这不是一回事 |
[1:15:48] | – It’s all right to be angry. – Good. | -你觉得生气也合理 -很好 |
[1:15:51] | Is this why you brought me here this summer? | 你是为了这个才让我来的吗 |
[1:15:56] | Is it? So you wouldn’t have to be alone while… | 是吗 这样你就不会一个人 |
[1:16:03] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[1:16:07] | It’s not what I wanted this time to be about. | 我也不想这样 |
[1:16:10] | – Well, it is now, daddy! – No, it’s not. | -好吧 现在是了 爸爸 -不是的 |
[1:16:14] | It’s just another… | 这只是 |
[1:16:17] | …part of a terrific summer. | 美妙暑假的一部分 |
[1:16:22] | Not one of the better parts, I admit. | 我承认 这不是最好的部分 |
[1:16:29] | – Love you. – Sweetie, I love you too. | -我爱你 -亲爱的 我也爱你 |
[1:16:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:16:38] | I love you, daddy. | 老爸 我爱你 |
[1:16:54] | You want some cookies, bro? | 要饼干吗 哥们 |
[1:16:57] | Why won’t anyone tell me what’s going on? | 你们为什么都不告诉我 这到底是怎么了 |
[1:17:03] | Jonah, I think Ronnie and your dad | 乔纳 你爸爸和姐姐 |
[1:17:05] | will talk to you as soon as they can. | 到时候会告诉你的 |
[1:17:09] | Why don’t you tell me now? | 那你为什么不现在就告诉我 |
[1:17:14] | Well, it’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[1:17:21] | Can I come and see him yet? | 我能进去看看他吗 |
[1:17:22] | Yeah. He’s waiting for you. | 可以啊 他正在等你呢 |
[1:17:26] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:17:49] | He’s never gonna get to see him grow up. | 他将永远看不到他长大了 |
[1:18:18] | Jonah! | 乔纳 |
[1:18:20] | – Dang it! – What are you doing? | -该死 -你在做什么 |
[1:18:22] | – I can’t reach it! – Get down from there! | -我够不着 -下来 |
[1:18:24] | – Get away! – What happened to you? | -走开 -你怎么了 |
[1:18:26] | – Just get away! – Get down! | -你走开 -下来 |
[1:18:28] | Get away! | 走开 |
[1:18:30] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Stay away! I can do it! | -这是怎么了 -你别过来 我能做到 |
[1:18:33] | Me and dad have been working on this all summer! | 我和爸爸一整个暑假都在做这个 |
[1:18:36] | Me and dad. Not you. | 我和爸爸两人 不是你 |
[1:18:38] | All you cared about was the stupid turtles… | 你所关心的就是这些愚蠢的海龟 |
[1:18:42] | and your stupid boyfriend! | 还有你那愚蠢的男友 |
[1:18:44] | I was with him every day! | 我每天和爸爸在一起 |
[1:18:46] | And now… dang it! | 而现在 该死 |
[1:18:48] | Now I can’t reach things, | 现在我东西都抓不到 |
[1:18:50] | and I need to finish this so that dad will get better! | 我要完成这个 这样爸爸就能好些了 |
[1:18:56] | – We’ll help you. – You don’t know how! | -我们会帮你的 -你们不知道怎么帮 |
[1:18:59] | Will you show us? | 可以做给我们看吗 |
[1:19:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:19:40] | That’s good, right? | 真漂亮 |
[1:21:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:04] | Ronnie, I need you to take me home. | 朗妮 送我回家吧 |
[1:21:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:21:15] | We just have to stop here for a second. | 我们在这儿停一会儿 |
[1:21:36] | We finished it. | 我们完成了 |
[1:21:38] | Of course, I had to train an assistant, | 当然 我需要训练一个助手 |
[1:21:40] | but we did it. | 但是我们还是完成了 |
[1:21:43] | You did good, Joe-boy. Really. | 你做的很好 乔乔 真的 |
[1:22:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:22:20] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:22:28] | We were behind the church, sir. | 先生 我们当时在教堂后面 |
[1:22:31] | We were just goofing around and drinking… and stuff. | 我们只是在打发时间 喝了点酒什么的 |
[1:22:36] | And then Marcus and his guys showed up. | 然后马科斯和他的朋友就来了 |
[1:22:39] | And that’s when Will left. | 威尔就是那时离开的 |
[1:22:43] | And… then we started… | 然后我们就开始 |
[1:22:48] | We started playing around with… | 开始玩 |
[1:22:50] | – Fire? – Yeah. | -火 -对 |
[1:22:59] | We should have told you sooner, sir. | 先生 我们应该早点告诉您的 |
[1:23:02] | That’s my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:23:05] | Will wanted to tell the police right away, | 威尔想立刻通知警察 |
[1:23:07] | and I begged him not to. | 我求他不要那样做 |
[1:23:09] | But we’re gonna go right after we’re done here. | 我们跟你说完后 就马上去自首 |
[1:23:11] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别那样做 |
[1:23:15] | People think it was you, sir. | 人们会以为是你的 先生 |
[1:23:17] | Yeah… they do. | 对 他们会 |
[1:23:20] | They will. so what? | 他们会 又能怎样 |
[1:23:23] | It’s… it’s fine. Really. | 没事 真的 |
[1:23:25] | I don’t want you to do that, ok? This stays between us. | 我不想你去自首 好吗 这只是我们之间的事 |
[1:23:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[1:23:30] | – Ok? – Thank you. | -好吗 -谢谢你 |
[1:23:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:23:43] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:23:47] | – Ronnie! – You were there? | -朗妮 -你当时在那儿 |
[1:23:48] | – I wanted to tell you. – You saw what it did to him. | -我本想告诉你 -你知道那事对他的影响 |
[1:23:51] | I know! I tried to get Scott to fess up. | 我知道 我本来想让斯科特去自首的 |
[1:23:53] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不说 |
[1:23:55] | It’s not that simple. It wasn’t about me! | 没那么简单 这与我无关 |
[1:23:57] | Scott’s a good guy. | 斯科特是个好人 |
[1:23:58] | I don’t care, Will! You knew how guilty my dad felt, | 我不在乎 你知道我爸爸有多内疚吗 |
[1:24:01] | and you let him feel that way! | 是你让他感到内疚的 |
[1:24:04] | Just go off to that college | 你就听从你父母的 |
[1:24:06] | that your parents have picked out for you. | 去他们为你选的大学吧 |
[1:24:08] | Go find some other girl | 去找别的女孩子 |
[1:24:09] | that makes you feel alive for five minutes! | 她们会给你瞬间的活力的 |
[1:24:11] | – One that can stand to be near you. – Stop. | -找个站在你的立场的人吧 -别说了 |
[1:24:13] | Don’t touch me. Will! | 别碰我 威尔 |
[1:24:16] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[1:24:21] | You’re a coward, Will. | 威尔 你是个懦夫 |
[1:24:23] | You’re a coward, and you’re a liar. | 你是个懦夫 你还是个骗子 |
[1:24:27] | And I don’t trust you. | 我不想再相信你了 |
[1:24:30] | I don’t want you near me. | 我不要你在我身边 |
[1:24:31] | And I don’t want you near my dad. | 我也不要你在我爸爸身边 |
[1:24:35] | Go. | 走 |
[1:24:38] | Go. | 走 |
[1:25:17] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:25:23] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:25:30] | Are you packed? | 你收拾好了吗 |
[1:25:33] | I’m not going with you, mom. | 妈妈 我不和你一起走 |
[1:25:36] | I’m gonna stay here with dad. | 我要留在这儿 和爸爸在一起 |
[1:25:39] | He’s gonna get worse. | 他的病会恶化的 |
[1:25:40] | A lot worse. and in a few weeks, he… | 情况会变得很坏 几个星期内 他就 |
[1:25:43] | – I don’t care. – Honey. | -我不在乎 -宝贝 |
[1:25:45] | Your dad doesn’t want you guys to see him like this. | 你爸爸不想让你们看到他那样 |
[1:25:50] | All I did all summer was fight with him. | 我整个暑假都在和他作对 |
[1:25:56] | – I was so mean to him. – No, no, baby. | -我对他那么刻薄 -不 不 孩子 |
[1:26:00] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[1:26:03] | It meant the world to him to have you here. | 你们能来这儿 对他来说就意味着一切 |
[1:26:07] | Look, mom. I’m gonna stay. | 听我说 妈妈 我要留在这儿 |
[1:26:34] | Hey, buddy. You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[1:26:38] | Are you gonna say goodbye? | 要说再见了吗 |
[1:26:40] | I really don’t want to hear it. | 我真不想听到再见 |
[1:26:42] | Good, ’cause I’m not gonna say it. | 那就好 因为我不会说再见的 |
[1:26:45] | I’m not gonna say goodbye, | 我不会说再见的 |
[1:26:48] | because I’m not going anywhere. | 因为我哪也不去 |
[1:26:50] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[1:26:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:27:02] | Every time a light shines through that window we built… | 每次阳光从我们建的窗户射进来 |
[1:27:07] | Or any window at all… | 或其他的窗 |
[1:27:11] | That’s me, ok? | 那就是我 好吗 |
[1:27:15] | I’m not going away. | 我不会走的 |
[1:28:31] | Dear Ronnie, I miss the hours we spent together at the piano. | 亲爱的朗妮 我很怀念我们一起弹钢琴的日子 |
[1:28:35] | I miss being your teacher. | 我很怀念当你的老师 |
[1:28:37] | I know you see me as having left you, | 我知道你把我当做离开你的人 |
[1:28:40] | But when your mother and I split up, | 但是当你妈妈和我分开的时候 |
[1:28:42] | I was in a lot of pain. | 我很伤心 |
[1:28:43] | I just needed to come home. | 我只是想回家 |
[1:28:46] | I regret moving away from you | 没有什么比离开你和乔纳 |
[1:28:48] | and Jonah more than anything. | 更令我后悔的事了 |
[1:28:50] | I hope you’ll forgive me. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[1:28:51] | Your mom tells me you completely failed your SATs, | 你妈妈告诉我 你高考考砸了 |
[1:28:55] | But I know how smart you have to be | 但我知道你是多么聪明 |
[1:28:57] | to get every single question wrong. | 能把每个答案都做错 |
[1:28:59] | Congratulations, Ronnie. | 恭喜你 朗妮 |
[1:29:01] | I’ve told you before that none of | 我曾经告诉过你 |
[1:29:03] | what happened between your mother and me… | 我和你妈妈之间发生的事 |
[1:29:05] | had anything to do with you or Jonah. | 不会影响我对你和乔纳的爱 |
[1:29:08] | Love is fragile, Ronnie. | 朗妮 爱很脆弱 |
[1:29:10] | And we’re not always its best caretakers. | 我们不一定是它的最好呵护者 |
[1:29:12] | We just muddle through and do the best we can… | 我们只能摸索着前进 努力做到最好 |
[1:29:15] | And hope this fragile thing survives, | 希望这脆弱的爱能历经千难万阻 |
[1:29:18] | against all odds. | 存活下来 |
[1:29:39] | He’s probably started college by now. | 他现在可能已经上大学了 |
[1:29:43] | Do you miss him? | 你想念他吗 |
[1:29:47] | What he did was wrong, dad. | 他做错了 爸爸 |
[1:29:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:29:54] | I can tell you this: | 但我可以告诉你 |
[1:30:03] | – He misses you. – I doubt it. | -他想你 -我不信 |
[1:30:10] | You don’t even know who you are, Ronnie. | 朗妮 你根本不知道自己是谁 |
[1:30:15] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[1:30:19] | You are the kindest, sweetest… | 你是这个世界上 最有同情心的 |
[1:30:24] | most beautiful daughter in the whole world. | 最甜美的 最美丽的女儿 |
[1:30:27] | Thank you, but you’re kind of obligated to say that, dad. | 谢谢你 但是你是出于某种义务才这么说的 |
[1:30:31] | Yeah, it is in the handbook. | 是啊 育儿手册上写的 |
[1:30:36] | I don’t have too many lectures left on my timecard, | 我没多少时间来说教了 |
[1:30:39] | so I really want you to hear this, ok? | 所以我希望你能听我一次 好吗 |
[1:30:44] | Someday, you are gonna open your heart, | 总有一天 你会敞开你的心扉 |
[1:30:49] | and you’re gonna play again. | 那时你就会再弹钢琴了 |
[1:30:55] | And it’s not gonna be to make your mother happy. | 这不是为了让你妈妈高兴 |
[1:30:59] | And it’s not gonna be to make me happy. | 这不是为了让我高兴 |
[1:31:04] | It’ll be for you. | 是为你自己 |
[1:31:07] | Because… music and… | 因为 音乐 |
[1:31:12] | love… | 和爱 |
[1:31:16] | They’re gonna bring you joy. | 他们会带给你快乐 |
[1:31:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:44] | How’s that song coming, lazy bones? | 那首歌怎么唱的来着 懒骨头 |
[1:31:50] | Well, I’m not sure… | 我不确定 |
[1:31:53] | I can finish it. | 我能不能完成 |
[1:31:58] | My hands. | 我的手 |
[1:32:01] | Do they hurt, dad? | 疼吗 爸爸 |
[1:32:07] | They do. | 有点 |
[1:35:00] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[1:35:02] | I can’t do it, mom. | 妈妈 我不行 |
[1:35:05] | Look, you have a right to shut down. | 听着 你可以不去 |
[1:35:09] | Just, please, don’t push me away. | 求求你 别推开我 |
[1:35:13] | It’s what I do, mom. | 妈妈 这就是我 |
[1:35:15] | I push people away. | 我把人们推开 |
[1:35:20] | I pushed Will away too. | 我也把威尔推开了 |
[1:35:24] | We’re not perfect. Any of us. | 我们都不完美 人无完人 |
[1:35:27] | We make mistakes, we screw up, | 我们会犯错 我们会搞砸事情 |
[1:35:30] | But then we forgive and we move forward. | 但是我们互相原谅 生活还要继续 |
[1:35:33] | Honey, at least you have the courage to feel. | 亲爱的 至少你有去感受的勇气 |
[1:35:38] | You feel everything so deeply. | 你深深地感受着每件事 |
[1:35:42] | You’re your father’s daughter. | 你是你父亲的女儿 |
[1:36:02] | Ok. | 好了 |
[1:36:16] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你门过来 |
[1:36:19] | A lot of you have known my dad since he was a kid. | 当我爸爸还是个孩子时 在座的许多就认识他了 |
[1:36:26] | I wrote a speech. | 我写了一篇演讲稿 |
[1:36:28] | A few, actually. | 实际上 就是一些话 |
[1:36:34] | Me and my dad, we had a different language. | 我和我爸爸 我们无法沟通 |
[1:36:37] | A love that we always shared. | 但是我们都爱彼此 |
[1:36:44] | And I know that… | 而且我知道 |
[1:36:48] | That’s the one that he’d want me | 他也希望我和你们 |
[1:36:50] | to share with all of you guys today. | 共同分享这份爱 |
[1:37:35] | Hi, daddy. | 老爸 |
[1:38:54] | Ronnie, I’m really sorry for your loss. | 朗妮 请节哀 |
[1:39:04] | Look, thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[1:39:06] | – Thank you for coming. – Of course. | -谢谢你能来 -我应做的 |
[1:39:09] | I really appreciate everything you did, though. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[1:39:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:39:24] | It was beautiful, what you played. | 你弹得真好听 |
[1:39:27] | It was dad’s. | 是爸爸创作的 |
[1:39:29] | – I finished it for him. – I know he liked it. | -我为他完成的 -我相信他会喜欢的 |
[1:39:34] | Thank you for coming, Will. It meant so much to me. | 威尔 谢谢你能来 这对我意义重大 |
[1:39:39] | Ronnie, I have someone I’d like for you to meet. | 朗妮 有个人 希望你能见见 |
[1:39:45] | I want to introduce you to Tommy Hampton. | 我想向你介绍汤米・汉普顿 |
[1:39:47] | He taught your father… | 他教你父亲 |
[1:41:01] | Ronnie, I’m so sorry about everything. | 朗妮 我十分抱歉 |
[1:41:03] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[1:41:07] | People make mistakes, Will. | 威尔 人是会犯错的 |
[1:41:09] | Even the people that we love. | 甚至是我们爱的人也会 |
[1:41:20] | I’ve decided to go to Juilliard. | 我已经决定去茱莉亚音乐学院了 |
[1:41:21] | Yeah, I heard. That’s great news. | 我听说了 恭喜你 |
[1:41:24] | How’s Vanderbilt? | 范德堡大学怎么样 |
[1:41:28] | It’s a really good school. | 是所很好的学校 |
[1:41:31] | Yeah. I’m not sure it’s for me, though. | 但我不确定那里适不适合我 |
[1:41:37] | – What do you mean? – I’m thinking of maybe transferring | -什么意思 -我在想 下学期 |
[1:41:40] | to Columbia next semester. | 转学到哥伦比亚大学 |
[1:41:43] | So the girl I love can | 这样我爱的女孩 |
[1:41:44] | watch me make a few more mistakes. | 就能监督我少犯错 |
[1:41:48] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎样 |