英文名称:The Lazarus Project
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Daddy, what’s the greatest thing you ever saw? | 爸爸 你见过的最伟大的事是什么? |
[00:31] | The greatest thing that I ever saw. | 我见过的最伟大的事情 |
[00:38] | One time, when I was a little boy… | 有一次 当我还是个小孩时… |
[00:41] | …I was playing with my slingshot, and I saw this jaybird. | …我在玩弹弓 看到只鸟 |
[00:46] | I don’t know why, but I shot him. | 我不知道为什么 但是我射中了他 |
[00:48] | You killed a birdie? | 你杀了只小鸟? |
[00:51] | I didn’t mean to. | 我并不想那样 |
[00:53] | I don’t even know why I shot at him, but I felt so bad. | 我不知道为什么朝他射击 我感到很难受 |
[00:56] | Then I started praying to God that he would come back. | 然后我开始向上帝祈祷他能醒来 |
[01:00] | And all of a sudden, the jaybird woke up. | 结果突然 小鸟醒了 |
[01:02] | He just… He just flew away. | 他就 他就飞走了 |
[01:05] | God saved him? | 上帝救了他? |
[01:07] | Yeah, I think so. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[01:10] | Hey, Katie. | 嗨 凯蒂 |
[01:12] | Bedtime. | 该睡觉了 |
[01:17] | Why does it always have to be bedtime? | 为什么总是会到睡觉的时间? |
[01:23] | I’ll race you inside. | 快去吧 我来追你 |
[01:37] | December 18th. | 十二月十八日 |
[01:41] | Your last day. | 你的最后一天 |
[01:44] | No more parole. | 假释结束了 |
[01:47] | I’m a free man. | 我是自由人了 |
[01:50] | It seems like so long ago. | 好像过了很久 |
[01:54] | So…. | 那么…. |
[01:57] | You wanna celebrate? | 你想庆祝一下么? |
[02:22] | You got problems. Issues, man. | 你有麻烦了 大麻烦 伙计 |
[02:24] | Come on, today’s a good day. I’m celebrating something. | 拜托 今天天儿不错 我正庆祝着呢 |
[02:27] | So no problems today and definitely no issues. | 所以今天没啥麻烦 绝对不会闹出事来 |
[02:29] | Sorry to bust up your fantasy world, Cinderella… | 很抱歉打破你的幻想世界 灰姑娘… |
[02:32] | …but our 5:00 just took a nose-dive into the Dallas river. | 但是我们早上五点钟的货车 栽进了达拉斯河 |
[02:35] | We lost a thousand cases. | 我们损失了上千个箱子 |
[02:38] | -All right, call in a four-shift. -Okay. | -好吧 召集人 进行四班轮换 -好的 |
[02:40] | Have them pull a swing. I want another truck loaded and off by 11. | 把掉进河里的拉上来 我希望另一辆卡车在11点完成装卸 |
[02:44] | All right? | 好吗? |
[02:48] | Yeah? | 啥事? |
[02:50] | -Did you hear about the 5:00? -Yeah. | -你听说了五点钟出的事么? -知道 |
[02:53] | Hell, if it ain’t always something, huh? | 该死 总要发生点啥事 |
[02:55] | We’ll make up for it by tomorrow. | 明天我们会赶上进度的 |
[02:57] | How’s the driver? | 司机怎么样? |
[02:59] | Broken leg. Passerby pulled him out. | 腿断了 路人拉他出来的 |
[03:02] | Who says there’s no more heroes, huh? | 谁说不再有英雄了? |
[03:06] | How’s your little girl? | 你的小女儿怎么样了? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:841个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:120个,六级词汇:56个,GRE词汇:51个,托福词汇:73个,考研词汇:118个,专四词汇:93个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:189个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:07] | She’s good. She’s an angel. | 她挺好 她是个天使 |
[03:10] | Love every moment. | 真爱每一刻 |
[03:12] | It kills you when they leave. | 当它离去时 你会生不如死的 |
[03:15] | I’ll call the driver’s wife. | 我给司机妻子打电话 |
[03:17] | -Ben. -Yeah. | -本 -嗯 |
[03:20] | You’re doing a great job. | 你干的非常好 |
[03:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[03:25] | I can schedule the classes around Katie’s school. | 我计划在凯蒂学校附近进修些课 |
[03:28] | And if I score over 80 on the test, RealTops guarantees me a job. | 而且如果我考试能过80的话 RealTops公司能保证给我份工作 |
[03:32] | How much is the class? | 上课需要多少钱? |
[03:36] | It’s $1100. | 1100美元 |
[03:42] | This could be really good for us. | 这对我们都非常值得 |
[03:45] | I can make money selling homes. | 我可以挣钱买房 |
[03:46] | Enough that we can move out of the city, on a lake. | 等钱攒够了 我们可以搬出城 住到河边 |
[03:49] | -But Dallas isn’t that bad, come on. -I know. | -但是达拉斯并不差啊 拜托 -我知道 |
[03:53] | There’s a RealTops office in Marietta. | 在玛里埃塔有RealTops的办公室 |
[03:55] | When that brewery opens… | 当那间酿酒厂开张时… |
[03:57] | But they haven’t offered me the job yet. | 但是他们还没有给我工作呢 |
[03:59] | Yeah, but they will. Danny trusts you. | 是 但是他们会给的 丹尼信任你 |
[04:01] | He’ll want you running that place. | 他想让你管理那儿 |
[04:04] | You really wanna live in the country, huh? | 你真的想住到乡下么? |
[04:09] | It’d be nice to look out the window and see something other than concrete. | 看到窗外不同于混凝土的风景觉得挺好 |
[04:22] | I like the country too. | 我也喜欢乡村 |
[05:02] | -Why, you mother… You mother… -Watch your mouth. | -怎么搞的 你他妈的 你妈的… -嘴巴干净点 |
[05:05] | You know how Dad felt about cussing. | 你知道爸爸听到脏话啥感觉 |
[05:07] | -They let you out early? -They can’t keep you forever. | -他们提前放你出狱了? -他们不可能关你一辈子 |
[05:09] | Not on burglary, anyway. | 至少 对入室抢劫来说 |
[05:12] | -Good to see you, big brother. -It’s good to see you, okay? | -见到你真好 哥哥 -见到你也真棒 |
[05:18] | Hey, Lisa. | 嗨 丽萨 |
[05:23] | -It’s good to see you. -Yeah. | -很高兴见到你 -是啊 |
[05:25] | Good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[05:27] | Look at you. Prettiest little girl on planet Earth. | 看看你 地球上最美丽的小女孩 |
[05:30] | -Katie, this is your uncle Ricky. -I’ve seen your picture. | -凯蒂 这是你的瑞奇叔叔 -我见过你的照片 |
[05:33] | That’s funny, that’s really funny… | 有趣 真的很有趣… |
[05:35] | …because I got a picture of you in my wallet. | …因为我钱包里有你的照片 |
[05:42] | How long are you in town for? | 你在镇上待多久? |
[05:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:47] | I gotta get her to bed. | 我带她上床睡觉 |
[05:50] | -I love you, baby. -Hey, it’s good to see you. It’s… | -我爱你 宝贝 -嗨 很高兴见到你 真的… |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry I couldn’t come visit you. | 很抱歉我不能去找你 |
[06:04] | Florida’s a long drive. | 去佛罗里达州要开很长时间的车 |
[06:06] | And jail ain’t a place for your little angel. | 而且监狱也不是你的小天使去的地方 |
[06:11] | She’s beautiful, Ben. | 她很美 本 |
[06:15] | Hey, Ricky, there’s blankets in the closet. | 嗨 瑞奇 储藏室有毯子 |
[06:18] | Thanks, but I got a room. I didn’t wanna impose. | 多谢了 但我有地方住 不打扰你们 |
[06:22] | All right, I’m going to bed. | 那行 我去睡觉了 |
[06:24] | You boys don’t drink yourself stupid. | 你们两个别喝醉了 |
[06:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:34] | How’s Marilyn? | 玛丽莲怎么样了? |
[06:40] | She’s not a part of my life anymore. | 她不再是我生活的一部分了 |
[06:41] | I got something. I got something good. | 我有事情 好事情 |
[06:47] | Supercomputers. Ones like the military uses. | 超级计算机 象军方用的那种 |
[06:51] | The internals, wiring and switches… | 内部连着导线和交换机… |
[06:54] | …all custom-made, lined with a common conductor. | 全是定做的 用普通导线连接着 |
[06:59] | Gold. | 金的 |
[07:00] | I’m not talking gold bars. | 我说的不是金条 |
[07:02] | I’m talking something so low-profile, a rent-a-cop watches the place. | 我说的东西可是非常低调 由普通的保安看守着 |
[07:08] | Dust. Gold dust. | 粉末 金粉 |
[07:10] | Untraceable. The lab stocks 30 pounds of it. | 查不到的 那实验室存了30磅 |
[07:12] | You can carry that out with a knapsack. | 你用旅行背包都可以运走 |
[07:15] | All I need is a dialer. | 我只需要一个拨号器就行 |
[07:19] | Look, Ricky. | 听着 瑞奇 |
[07:23] | Every day I was inside, all I could think about was my family. | 被关着的每一天 我思念的都是我的家人 |
[07:29] | You know that Katie was 3 years old when I got out? | 你知道当我被放出来时 凯蒂已经三岁了吧? |
[07:33] | Three years old. | 三岁了 |
[07:34] | And she didn’t even know who the hell I was. | 她竟然不知道我是谁 |
[07:39] | I can’t go back in. | 我不能再进去了 |
[07:46] | You ever think about what we’d be doing… | 你曾经想过如果爸爸没自杀的话 |
[07:49] | …if Dad hadn’t killed himself? | 我们会在做的事… |
[07:55] | All the time. | 一直在想 |
[08:02] | I’m heading to Utah Sunday. | 我周日去犹他州 |
[08:06] | Till then, I’m at the Six Days Inn. | 之前我一直住在”六日旅馆” |
[08:10] | Don’t be stupid, Ricky. | 别做傻事 瑞奇 |
[08:12] | You’re out. Stay out. | 你好不容易出来 就别再进去了 |
[08:16] | If you change your mind, call me. | 如果你改变主意了 给我电话 |
[08:18] | I’m calling you no matter what, but I’m not changing my mind. | 我怎么样都会给你电话 但我不会改变主意 |
[08:22] | -I love you. -You too. | -我爱你 -我也是 |
[08:28] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[08:30] | Ben. | 本 |
[08:35] | Damn it, Ben. | 该死的 本 |
[08:36] | Don’t smoke in bed. You’re gonna burn this place down. | 别在床上吸烟 你会烧掉这个地方的 |
[08:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[08:46] | I am fine. I just had another bad dream. | 我没事 只是又做了个噩梦 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:57] | May I see? Are you all right? | 让我看看? 你没事吧? |
[09:02] | You’re all right. | 果然没事 |
[09:11] | What did Ricky want? | 瑞奇来干什么? |
[09:13] | He just wanted to say hi. | 他只是来打个招呼 |
[09:17] | Other side. Okay? | 另一面 好吗? |
[09:20] | -Stop it, Daddy. -One more, one more. | -别亲了 爸爸 -再亲一个 再一个 |
[09:24] | Love you, guys. | 爱你们 |
[09:28] | Yeah. | 在 |
[09:31] | Joey said you wanted to talk to me. | 祖依说你想和我谈谈 |
[09:34] | Yeah, sit down, Ben. | 是啊 坐下说 本 |
[09:44] | Well, this must be serious. | 一定是要事 |
[09:46] | It seems like we mostly talk with my head poking through the door. | 好像多数谈话 我只是进门探个头而已 |
[09:49] | Yeah, that’s true. I mean, that’s… That’s how we talk. | 是啊 的确如此 我们就是那么交谈的 |
[09:57] | You upset with me, Danny? | 你因为我而心烦吗 丹尼? |
[09:59] | Oh, God, no, Ben. | 天啊 不是的 本 |
[10:01] | You’re one of the good ones. | 你是好员工之一 |
[10:05] | That’s what’s making this position I’m in…. | 现在扮演这个角色…. |
[10:09] | Well, it’s making me sick. | 让我感到不舒服 |
[10:14] | I gotta let you go. | 我不得不让你走人 |
[10:18] | I put you in to run the new place in Marietta. | 我把你放在玛里埃塔管理那个新地方 |
[10:22] | The owners did a background check. | 业主们做了背景调查 |
[10:25] | -Your record came up. -Yeah, that was a long time ago. | -你的记录翻出来了 -是的 那是很久以前的事了 |
[10:28] | Hell, I don’t care what you did in the past, Ben. | 该死 我才不关心你之前做了什么 本 |
[10:33] | I’ve made some bad choices in my life too. | 我在生活中也曾经做过错误的选择 |
[10:35] | Yeah, well, then talk to them, Danny. Tell them I’m not the same man. | 是啊 那就对他们说啊 丹尼 告诉他们 我已不是以前的我了 |
[10:39] | I have talked to them, Ben. | 我和他们说过 本 |
[10:43] | Hell, they wanted you gone three weeks ago. | 该死 他们三个星期前就想让你离开了 |
[10:50] | Danny, this job is everything to me. | 丹尼 这份工作是我的一切 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:27] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:31] | -I see you got your books already. -Yeah. | -看来你已经拿到书了 -是啊 |
[11:35] | All I gotta do is study for five months and we are home free. | 我要做的就是学习五个月 然后我们能衣食无忧了 |
[11:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[11:44] | Yeah, I’m all right, just…. | 还好 只是…. |
[11:46] | I’m… I’m tired. I’m just gonna lay down. | 我 我累了 需要躺一会儿 |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:32] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[12:37] | Why did you change your mind? | 你为什么改变主意? |
[12:39] | Life changed it for me. | 生活为我改变了主意 |
[12:52] | Just get in the back. | 坐到后面去 |
[12:56] | Hey, give us a second. | 嗨 给我们点时间 |
[13:00] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[13:06] | Who in the hell is that? | 那个到底是谁? |
[13:08] | His name is Phelps. And he’s the one that gave me the tip. | 他叫菲尔普斯 是他给我的小道消息 |
[13:11] | We were inside together. | 我们一起服过刑 |
[13:13] | He’s okay, man. He’s just an extra pair of eyes, is all. | 他没事的 伙计 他只是个帮我们盯梢 仅此而已 |
[13:16] | You didn’t tell me about Phelps, Ricky. | 你没告诉过我有菲尔普斯的 瑞奇 |
[13:18] | I didn’t tell you, because I knew how you’d react… | 我是没告诉过你 因为我知你会做何反应 |
[13:21] | …and I need you. | …而且我需要你 |
[13:24] | No, I can’t do this. | 不 我不能做这单 |
[13:26] | Period. Tell him. Let’s get the hell out of here. | 算了 告诉他 我们离开这个鬼地方 |
[13:35] | Ben…. | 本… |
[13:39] | Phelps, he works for someone. | 菲尔普斯 他为某人干活 |
[13:44] | A guy I owe a lot of money to. | 我欠了这个人很多钱 |
[13:49] | And they…. | 而且他们…. |
[13:52] | They want their money now. Tonight. And they’re not the kind of people… | 现在就想要回钱 就今晚 他们不是那种人… |
[13:55] | …who would understand why it didn’t happen tonight. | 他们不会懂得今晚为什么不干 |
[14:01] | They’re gonna kill me, Ben. | 他们会杀了我的 本 |
[14:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:40] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[14:44] | Come on, man. It’s cool, man. | 得了 老兄 冷静点 |
[14:47] | Ricky told me. No guns. I know. | 瑞奇告诉过我 不带枪 我明白 |
[14:54] | You’ll do as you’re told. | 你照着我们说的做 |
[15:11] | -What’s with all the colored ones? -Watch this. | -这些彩色的线都什么意思? -注意这个 |
[15:14] | Yellow’s video. | 黄色是视频 |
[15:16] | Red’s audio. Green is the alarm companies. | 红色是音频 绿色是公司警报器 |
[15:19] | Most of the others are dummies. | 其他的大多数都是摆设 |
[15:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:33] | All right, five minutes until the alarm company… | 好 五分钟 直到公司警报器… |
[15:36] | …knows they have crossed wires. | …得知我们短接了导线 |
[15:37] | It means we have three. | 意味着我们有三分钟时间 |
[15:42] | -Ready? -Yeah, ready. | -准备好了? -是的 就绪 |
[15:43] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[15:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:57] | Almost looks real. | 看上去象真的有 |
[16:01] | All right, you know what you’re doing. | 好的 你们知道正在做什么 |
[16:03] | Make sure no one surprises. We’re going straight in. Ready? | 确保不出意外 我们直接进去 准备好了? |
[16:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:09] | Touch that thing and we all go boom-boom. Show me your hands. | 你碰它 我们就都玩完儿 伸出手来 |
[16:12] | You, right there. | 你 去那儿 |
[16:14] | Come with me. Come on, come on, come on. | 跟我过来 快点 快点 |
[16:16] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[16:18] | Get out of here, come on. Come on, let’s go. | 起来 快 快点 走 |
[16:21] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快 快 快 |
[16:22] | Come on, come on. | 过来 |
[16:24] | Let’s go. Let’s go take a walk. Come on. | 我们过去 跟上 |
[16:27] | Come on. Over here. | 跟上 这儿 |
[16:30] | All right? Sit right here. | 好的 坐在这儿 |
[16:32] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 不要动 别动 |
[16:38] | Relax. Calm down. | 放松 冷静 |
[16:41] | Sit tight. It’s gonna be a happy ending, okay? | 坐好 会有一个开心的结局 |
[16:44] | Capiche? Capiche? | |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:54] | What the hell is taking him so long? | 到底什么让他弄这么长时间? |
[16:57] | -It’s been 30 seconds. Calm down. -All right. | -才过三十秒 冷静点 -好吧 |
[17:07] | Cool. Everybody’s cool, right? | 冷静 大家都冷静 好吗? |
[17:08] | Everybody’s cool. | 大家安静 |
[17:41] | Hey, don’t. Don’t. | 嗨 别动 别动 |
[17:42] | -What are you doing? -Don’t do it. | -你在干什么? -不要动 |
[17:44] | His ankle. His ankle. | 他的脚踝 脚踝 |
[17:46] | -Show me your hands. -Police. Drop your weapons. | -伸出手来 -警察 放下武器 |
[18:20] | Ben Garvey, please rise. | 本 伽维 请起立 |
[18:31] | We, the jury, duly impaneled in the above entitled action… | 我们 列席陪审团 根据上述所列行为 |
[18:35] | …find the defendant, Ben Garvey, guilty. | 判定被告 本 伽维 罪名成立 |
[18:45] | Because you committed a crime… | 因为你犯下的罪行… |
[18:47] | … that lead directly to the deaths of three people… | … 直接导致三人的死亡… |
[18:50] | … the jury has found you guilty of three counts of capital murder. | … 陪审团判定你三项谋杀死罪 |
[18:57] | I hereby sentence you to Beaumont Supermax… | 因此宣判 押送你去波蒙最高监狱… |
[19:00] | … where you will await execution. | …你将在那里等待死刑 |
[19:04] | May God have mercy on your soul. | 愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂 |
[19:19] | State Supreme Court refused it. | 州立最高法院驳回上诉 |
[19:26] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[19:29] | You were there during the commission of a crime. | 罪行发生的时候你在现场 |
[19:32] | This is Texas. | 这里是德克萨斯州 |
[19:33] | In the eyes of the law, you might as well have shot them yourself. | 从法律角度上看 你还不如亲手杀死他们 |
[19:38] | Ben, they’re moving real fast on this. | 本 他们在这事上行动很快 |
[19:42] | You need to prepare yourself. | 你自己需要做好准备 |
[19:47] | And then Wendy told Mrs. Jamison, so I hit her in the face. | 然后温迪告诉了詹姆森夫人 所以我就扇了她耳光 |
[19:52] | You know that was wrong, don’t you? | 你知道那是不对的 不是吗? |
[19:54] | Yeah, but she deserved it. She broke a promise. | 是 但她活该 她违背了诺言 |
[20:01] | Yeah, but no more hitting. | 是的 但是不要再打她了 |
[20:03] | No matter what, okay? | 不管因为什么 好吗? |
[20:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:08] | Daddy, when are you gonna come back home? | 爸爸 你何时回家? |
[20:18] | You know I love you and your mommy… | 你要知道 我爱你和你的妈妈… |
[20:20] | …more than anything else in the world, right? | …超过世界上其他一切 懂吗? |
[20:23] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[20:25] | Well…. | 嗯…. |
[20:29] | I did something real bad. | 我做了非常不好的事 |
[20:32] | Come on, take your walk. | 起来 走吧 |
[20:33] | Something I didn’t mean to do. | 一些我并不想做的事 |
[20:37] | Like the jaybird? | 就象射小鸟吗? |
[20:43] | Yeah, like the jaybird. | 是的 就象射小鸟 |
[20:50] | So Daddy’s gotta go away for a really long time. | 所以爸爸要离开很长一段时间了 |
[20:57] | Do you have to go? | 你一定要走吗? |
[21:00] | Yeah, I have to. | 是的 我不得不 |
[21:25] | When are you gonna come back? | 你打算什么时候回来? |
[21:30] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回来了 |
[21:32] | I can’t come back. | 我回不来了 |
[21:38] | Daddy will always love you. | 爸爸永远爱你 |
[23:02] | You headed for Mount Angel? | 你要前往天使山吗? |
[23:05] | Rain’s gonna start up again. Jump in. I’ll give you a ride. | 又要开始下雨了 进来吧 我载你一程 |
[23:16] | Constant rain showers this time of year. | 每年这个时候都不停的阵雨 |
[23:19] | Like clockwork. | 象钟摆一样 |
[23:21] | Sun, rain, sun, rain. | 晴天 雨天 晴天 雨天 |
[23:26] | I’m assuming you’re the new groundskeeper? | 我猜你是个新来的园丁吧? |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:33] | Well, how do you like it so far? | 那 你感觉怎么样? |
[23:37] | What’s happening to me? | 我发生了什么事? |
[23:40] | It’s quiet. | 很安静 |
[23:42] | Quiet is why the order came here. | 安静是因为有命令 |
[23:44] | It’s good for priests. Not to mention the patients. | 这对牧师挺好 更不用说病人了 |
[23:59] | Groundskeeper’s office is at the end of the main hall. | 园丁办公室在大礼堂的尽头 |
[24:02] | Let me park, and I’ll give you the tour. | 先停在这 我带你转转 |
[24:32] | You have been given a second chance. | 你被给予了第二次机会 |
[25:32] | I wanna go home. | 我想要回家 |
[25:44] | Tapalamaho is what the lndians called this plateau. | 印第安人把这块高原称作塔帕拉玛候 |
[25:47] | They’d come here to pray. | 他们来这里祈祷 |
[25:49] | Then, 200 years ago, the order came… | 然后 两百年前 命令下达… |
[25:51] | …built this place and started praying too. | …修建了这个地方 大家都开始祈祷 |
[25:55] | I guess if it’s good enough for the lndians, it’s good enough for priests. | 我猜想这是不是对印度人和牧师太好了 |
[25:59] | Chapel’s off the east wing. I’ll show it to you. | 礼拜堂在东翼外面 我指给你 |
[26:05] | The stained glass needs to be cleaned every month. | 教堂彩色的玻璃窗需要每月清洗 |
[26:07] | The chapel itself, once a week. Fridays are good. | 礼拜堂是每个星期一次 周五不错 |
[26:12] | The last groundskeeper left things in a bit of a mess. | 上一个园丁留下的东西有点乱 |
[26:16] | Unexpected departure. | 意外的离开 |
[26:23] | The chapel was the first building put up, and all the pipes run from it. | 礼拜堂是第一个被修起来的建筑 所有的管道都架在上面 |
[26:27] | Most plumbing problems will start here. | 大多数铅管问题都由这开始 |
[26:35] | Oh, it’s the old priest rectory. | 哦 这是旧的牧师管区 |
[26:37] | It’s closed up. Water damage. | 关闭了 水破坏的 |
[26:41] | This tunnel connects all five buildings. | 这个隧道连接了所有的五幢建筑 |
[26:44] | Its not used for much anymore. | 它不再用的那么频繁了 |
[26:46] | But I think the first priests hid here… | 但是我想第一任牧师们会藏在这儿… |
[26:48] | …when the natives got restless. | …当时局混乱时 |
[26:54] | There’s no going back, Ben. | 没有退路 本 |
[27:01] | If you need help, use Robbie. | 如果需要帮助 就找罗比 |
[27:03] | Working on the grounds is good therapy for him. | 干点活对他有好处 |
[27:05] | He likes to be needed. | 他喜欢有人找他 |
[27:08] | Well, she’s all yours. | 就这样 拜托了 |
[28:11] | How are you adjusting? | 还适应吗? |
[28:22] | It can be difficult at first. | 开始会有点难 |
[28:25] | It becomes easier. | 以后会容易 |
[28:30] | Do you remember my name? | 记得我吗? |
[28:35] | Avery. | 艾利 |
[28:44] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿? |
[28:48] | This is Oregon. | 俄勒冈州 |
[29:11] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[29:15] | What does that make you, then? | 你来做什么? |
[29:20] | A guide. | 我是领路人 |
[29:26] | I don’t want any of this. | 我不想在这里 |
[29:31] | I wanna be back with my wife and my daughter. | 我想回家 和妻子女儿在一起 |
[29:35] | Can I please leave? | 我能走吗? |
[29:42] | You’ve made a selfish choice, Ben. | 这样太自私了 本 |
[29:46] | Men died that day. | 那些人死了 |
[29:49] | There’s a price to pay. | 你要付出代价 |
[29:51] | You cannot see them again in this life. | 今生你们不能团聚 |
[29:55] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[29:57] | It was a horrible accident. | 可怕的意外 |
[30:01] | Ben, listen to me. | 本 听着 |
[30:03] | The rules are simple. | 很简单 |
[30:06] | This is a second chance. | 这是第2次机会 |
[30:09] | Now, if you deny it… | 如果拒绝的话… |
[30:10] | …you’ve damned yourself to an eternity without Lisa and Katie. | 你将永远要失去妻儿 |
[30:15] | Outside of this town, the only thing waiting for you is death. | 出了镇子 只有死路一条 |
[30:20] | Accept this new life. | 接受新生吧 |
[30:33] | What if I can’t? | 如果我不呢? |
[30:37] | You will. | 你会的 |
[30:39] | Only a fool spits in the face of God. | 只有傻瓜才对抗命运 |
[30:59] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[31:03] | People think just because you’re here… | 人们认为 这里的人… |
[31:05] | …means you’re crazy. | …都疯了 |
[31:14] | I did high school in Portland. | 我在波特兰上的高中 |
[31:17] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢那里 |
[31:20] | I wanted to go to college after… | 后来我想上大学… |
[31:22] | …but my dad wanted me to join the Army. | …但老爸想让我当兵 |
[31:26] | He thought it would make me tough. | 认为我能得到锻炼 |
[31:31] | Do you like your dad? | 你喜欢老爸吗? |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:38] | He live in Oregon? | 他住在俄勒冈州? |
[31:41] | He died when I was a kid. | 我小的时候去世了 |
[31:45] | That’s sad. | 很遗憾 |
[31:55] | People are watching us. | 人们在看着我们 |
[31:58] | I don’t know who they are. | 我不认识他们 |
[32:00] | They’re always watching. | 他们老那样 |
[32:05] | Do you think I’m crazy? | 你认为我不正常吗? |
[32:09] | No. I don’t think you’re crazy. | 不 我不认为 |
[32:33] | Watch his hand. | 当心他的手 |
[32:38] | Why did you stop me? | 为什么阻止我? |
[32:40] | Why did you stop me? | 为什么阻止我? |
[32:42] | Why did you stop me? | 为什么阻止我? |
[33:23] | Why’d you do it, Ben? | 为什么那样做 本? |
[33:48] | PGE operator. Can I help you? | 查号台 需要帮忙吗? |
[33:50] | Yes, I need a number, please. | 是的 我查个电话 |
[33:52] | Lisa Garvey in Dallas, Texas. | 德州 达拉斯的丽萨 伽维 |
[33:54] | Hold on, please. | 请稍等 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry, sir. There is no such listing. | 很抱歉 先生 没有记录 |
[34:25] | Priest Andari. | 牧师安得利的代表作 |
[34:29] | They’re copies of his most famous works. | 这些是复制品 |
[34:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:35] | I’m Julie Ingram. I’m one of the counselors here. | 我叫朱莉·英格拉姆 这的顾问 |
[34:38] | You are the new groundskeeper? | 你是新来的园丁? |
[34:41] | Ben. | 我叫本 |
[34:46] | They were etched by the Mount’s founding priest, Isaac Fowler. | 创始人艾萨克·福勒刻的 |
[34:51] | They’ve faded a bit, but this is a nice place to think. | 有点风化了 但这里适合思考 |
[34:57] | I’ll come back later. | 打扰了 我稍后再来 |
[34:59] | No. No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[35:03] | I’m done thinking. | 思考已经结束 |
[35:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:09] | Welcome to Mount Angel. | 欢迎来天使山 |
[35:27] | Why did you stop me? | 为什么阻止我? |
[35:29] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[35:32] | There are no accidents. | 不存在意外 |
[35:34] | There are only thing things we do and what those things do to other people. | 只有前因后果 |
[35:38] | William. | 威廉 |
[35:40] | Let him go. | 别打扰他 |
[35:46] | You’re just like me. | 你我都一样 |
[35:57] | This is Building Number 5. | 这是5号楼 |
[35:59] | It’s where we keep patients who can’t be controlled. | 关精神病人的地方 |
[36:02] | It’s best to steer clear of it. | 最好绕开 |
[36:32] | You new? | 新来的吗? |
[36:34] | Around here, I mean. | 以前没来过 |
[36:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:37] | There’s not a lot to do in Dundee, but it’s an all right place. | 邓迪没意思 但这里很不错 |
[36:41] | Can I get you anything else? | 还想要点什么吗? |
[36:49] | I’ll just take the check. | 我要结帐了 |
[38:02] | Go away. | 走开 |
[38:24] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[38:52] | Go home, dog. | 回家吧 小狗 |
[38:55] | You’re not getting in here. | 你不能进来 |
[38:56] | Go home. | 回去 |
[39:03] | People have been drawing with charcoal for thousands of years. | 几千年来 人们用碳作画 |
[39:08] | There are these caves in France… | 在法国 这些山洞里… |
[39:12] | …Lascaux, I think… | …拉斯科 我想… |
[39:14] | …where they found these from the Stone Age… | …发现石器时代的画… |
[39:16] | …all done in charcoal. | …都是用碳画的 |
[39:18] | Deer, bison, horses. | 鹿 野牛 马 |
[39:25] | Even one of you. | 甚至人类 |
[40:48] | Hi. I’m Lisa Madison, and I’ve been selling homes here… | 这里是丽萨 麦迪逊在出售住房 |
[40:52] | …in the Marietta, Powder Springs area for over a year now. | …在玛利埃塔Powder Springs区 |
[40:56] | I know the area and the people… | 我熟悉这里… |
[40:58] | …Iike the back of my hand. | …和周围的人 |
[40:59] | Why? Because I live here with my daughter. | 为什么? 因为我和女儿住在这里 |
[41:03] | This is my house and my dream. | 这是我的房子和梦想 |
[41:06] | RealTops made it possible for me… | RealTops帮我实现梦想… |
[41:08] | …and I can make it possible for you. | …我也可以帮你 |
[41:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:21] | So, what’s in Texas? | 德州有什么? |
[41:24] | Home. | 家 |
[41:25] | Bus will be along in about an hour. | 乘车要一个小时 |
[42:50] | This bus is not for you, Ben. | 你不该上车 本 |
[42:53] | You don’t wanna be on it. | 你不想这样做 |
[42:56] | You need to let go. | 听从命运吧 |
[42:59] | Stop thinking about what you had. | 忘掉过去 |
[43:02] | Just accept what you were given. | 接受新生 |
[43:04] | A new home, a job. | 新家 一份工作 |
[43:08] | A chance to make what you did right. | 一个改过的机会 |
[43:12] | I have to be with my wife and my daughter. | 我要妻子和女儿 |
[43:15] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[43:21] | Ben, look at me. | 本 看着我 |
[43:25] | Death is here. | 死神 |
[43:28] | Close to you. | 近在眼前 |
[43:30] | It’s what you hear in the forest when you’re all alone. | 你在林子里听到了 |
[43:34] | Now, you cheated him once. | 你可以躲过一劫 |
[43:37] | You won’t cheat him a second time. | 但不会有第二次 |
[43:40] | This bus won’t take you home. | 这辆车不会送你回家 |
[43:45] | Stay on it and you’ll never see your family again. | 坐下去 就再见不到家人了 |
[43:51] | Make the right choice while you still can. | 别做傻事 现在还有机会 |
[44:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:49] | Ben? | 本? |
[44:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[44:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[44:53] | I didn’t see you today. | 今天在那没见你呀 |
[44:56] | I was cleaning the chapel. | 我去打扫礼拜堂了 |
[44:58] | It’s beautiful inside. | 里面很漂亮 |
[45:01] | Quiet. | 很安静 |
[45:03] | Quiet guy who likes quiet places. | 安静的男人喜欢安静 |
[45:05] | Shocking. | 没想到 |
[45:08] | Hey, what are you doing for dinner? | 晚饭有什么打算? |
[45:13] | You still smoke? | 还吸烟吗? |
[45:16] | Cigarette burn between your fingers, right? | 用手指夹着 是吗? |
[45:19] | Yeah. I quit a few years back. | 是的 几年前戒了 |
[45:22] | I fell asleep while smoking. | 抽的时候睡着了 |
[45:24] | -Could’ve burned your house down. -That’s why I quit. | -会失火的 -所以我戒了 |
[45:30] | So you been in Dundee long? | 你在邓迪很长时间吗? |
[45:32] | No, not long. | 不 不长 |
[45:35] | I’m actually from San Diego. | 我来自圣地亚哥 |
[45:37] | And you’re a psychiatrist. | 你是心理医生 |
[45:41] | And your job brought you here. | 来这里找工作 |
[45:42] | Partly. | 不完全是 |
[45:44] | And then there was the train wreck of a relationship that I was in. | 有起火车事故 我失去了亲人 |
[45:48] | I think I needed to escape that. | 我想我该离开 |
[45:52] | -Changing your whole life around. -Yeah. | -换个环境 -是的 |
[45:54] | That must have been tough. | 一定很难 |
[45:57] | No. Not really. | 不 并不难 |
[46:03] | I figured I was probably more lonely in the relationship than I was out. | 我觉得 比起孤独 离开更好 |
[46:08] | I was right. | 结果是对的 |
[46:12] | It looks like they’re kicking us out. | 好像要撵我们走 |
[46:19] | Need a ride? | 搭车吗? |
[46:21] | No, thanks. I’m just down the road. | 谢谢 不远 |
[46:25] | Okay. I’ll see you in the morning. | 好的 明早见 |
[47:07] | This bus is not for you, Ben. | 你不该上车 本 |
[47:52] | What did we do? | 我们干了什么? |
[48:49] | What’s the symbol mean? | 那个符号什么意思? |
[48:56] | I killed a man. | 我杀了个人 |
[48:59] | Shot him. | 用枪 |
[49:03] | And I did it for no other reason than he was home. | 就因为他在家 |
[49:08] | That’s how I got here. | 所以我被关在这 |
[49:10] | What does it mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[49:13] | The symbol on your wrist, the one that you carved into the trail. | 你手腕上的 刻在树上的 |
[49:16] | How could I have done that? | 我怎么可能呢? |
[49:19] | I saw you out, William. | 我看见你在外面 威廉 |
[49:23] | No one can get out. | 没人能出去 |
[49:27] | Not even you have that key. | 即使有钥匙 |
[49:31] | What does it mean? | 什么意思? |
[49:32] | You should know. You’re just like me. | 你我都一样 |
[49:50] | They’re watching again. | 他们又在看 |
[49:59] | Nobody’s watching, Robbie. | 没人 罗比 |
[50:02] | I see them. | 我看见了 |
[50:04] | There’s nobody. | 什么也没有 |
[50:06] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗? |
[50:08] | That’s why they keep you here, Robbie. | 你被送到这里 罗比 |
[50:09] | It’s because you act crazy and you talk crazy. | 是因为举止不正常 |
[50:12] | There’s nobody watching us. | 根本没人看我们 |
[50:16] | You’re here too, Ben. | 你也在这里 本 |
[50:36] | I didn’t mean to sneak up on you. | 我没有跟着你 |
[50:38] | I’m picking up some furniture in Silverton. I could use a hand. | 我在搬些家具 需要帮手 |
[50:48] | Oh, rain clouds. | 雨云 |
[50:50] | I suspect it’s gonna start up again. | 看来又要下雨了 |
[50:54] | People like Robbie…. | 罗比那样的人… |
[50:57] | People with psychological issues, do they even know it? | 他们知道自己有病吗? |
[51:01] | No, not usually. | 不 通常不知道 |
[51:03] | The hardest part of treatment is convincing them they’re ill. | 最难的 就是让他们确信这点 |
[51:08] | What’s wrong with Robbie? | 罗比是什么病? |
[51:11] | Robbie killed his father. | 他杀了他父亲 |
[51:13] | Stabbed him 40 times with a hunting knife, then burnt the house down. | 捅了40多刀 还烧了房子 |
[51:18] | -Robbie did that? -Yup. | -罗比干的? -是的 |
[51:21] | His father was a bad man. | 他父亲是个恶棍 |
[51:25] | Robbie thinks people are watching him. | 罗比认为人们在看他 |
[51:27] | Yup. | 是的 |
[51:29] | Well, we all create fictions to deal with our pain. | 人们用幻想 来逃避痛苦 |
[51:33] | The only thing watching Robbie is his guilt. | 看罗比的 正是他的内疚 |
[51:44] | I’ll be right back. I just want to say goodbye to Carl. | 我去和卡尔道别 马上回来 |
[52:29] | It looks like poison ivy, maybe an allergic reaction. | 象是毒葛 或是过敏反应 |
[52:33] | How’s everything else? You look tired. | 有别的症状吗? 你看上去很累 |
[52:36] | I haven’t been sleeping so well. | 一直睡不好 |
[52:38] | Because? | 为什么? |
[52:41] | I’ve never lived in the woods before. | 以前从没在树林里住过 |
[52:43] | At night, you get woken up. | 夜里 我醒来 |
[52:45] | You hear things. Well, sometimes I even see things. | 听见声音 有时能看见 |
[52:48] | Nothing’s out there. You know, it’s just the wind. | 什么也没有 只是风声 |
[52:52] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[52:58] | I’ll give you some prescription-strength hydrocortisone. | 我给你开些治皮炎的药 |
[53:03] | It’ll bring the swelling down. | 可以帮助消肿 |
[53:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[53:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[53:24] | I was gonna take a walk down Plowers’ trail after work. | 下班后我去林里散步 |
[53:29] | You wanna come along? | 想一块去吗? |
[53:36] | Oh, come on, dog, stop digging. | 小狗 别挖了 |
[53:59] | I hope you like the rain. | 但愿你喜欢下雨 |
[54:02] | It’s on its way. | 快要下了 |
[54:04] | Can my dog come along? | 我的狗能一块去吗? |
[54:06] | What’s his name? | 它叫什么? |
[54:09] | Dog. | 小狗 |
[54:11] | You named your dog Dog? | 名字就叫小狗? |
[54:13] | Well, I just found him. | 我刚收留它 |
[54:16] | Yes, bring Dog. | 好的 带上它 |
[54:17] | But we’re giving him a real name on the walk. | 但我们要给它起个名字 |
[54:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:25] | What about Bill? | 比尔怎么样? |
[54:28] | Bill? | 比尔? |
[54:29] | What kind of name is Bill for a dog? | 狗叫比尔是什么意思? |
[54:32] | It’s better than Dog. | 比叫小狗强 |
[54:34] | Not by much. | 好不了多少 |
[54:37] | So tell me something about you. | 谈谈你自己 |
[54:39] | Like what? | 哪方面的? |
[54:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:43] | What’s your favorite color? | 最喜欢什么颜色? |
[54:46] | Well, I haven’t thought about that one. | 从没想过 |
[54:48] | Hey, I wanna show you something. Over here. | 给你看样东西 这里 |
[54:52] | Come on, Dog. | 来 小狗 |
[55:03] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[55:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[55:11] | Do you come here a lot? | 你常来吗? |
[55:15] | Yeah, quite a bit. | 是的 常来 |
[55:17] | To think. | 来想事情 |
[55:18] | About? | 关于什么? |
[55:23] | Just things I’m trying to let go of. | 我想忘掉的事 |
[55:27] | There’s a struggle. | 会很痛苦 |
[55:29] | How do you live if you’re ruled by your past? | 人不能总回忆过去 |
[55:32] | But how do you let go of a past that made you? | 但过去的经历 又如何能忘掉? |
[55:41] | You still haven’t told me anything about yourself. | 还没有告诉我 你的任何事情 |
[55:46] | I like the name Dog for a dog. | 我喜欢”小狗”这个名字 |
[55:50] | Maybe it’s not such a bad name. | 也许是个不错的名字 |
[55:59] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[56:01] | Kitchen guys wanted me to let you know the disposal line’s backed up. | 厨房的人 让我告诉你 下水道堵了 |
[57:42] | Sorry, Ben. Sorry. | 对不起 本 |
[57:44] | -We thought you were William. -He found a way out. | -我们以为是威廉 -他跑了 |
[57:47] | You need a hand finding him? | 需要帮手吗? |
[57:49] | No, no, he’s dangerous. We’ll see you tomorrow. | 不 他很危险 明天见 |
[57:51] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[59:08] | I wonder how far down it is. | 我想知道这下面有多深 |
[59:15] | Everybody’s looking for you. | 人们都在找你 |
[59:18] | They’re worried. | 他们很担心 |
[59:21] | They always worry. | 他们总那样 |
[59:23] | That’s what they do. | 他们就会担心 |
[59:29] | I kept thinking they’d let me go once I got better if I…. | 我以为他们会让我走 如果我好了… |
[59:36] | If I made better choices. | 如果我选择对的 |
[59:46] | I have a son in the world. | 在外面 我还有个儿子 |
[59:50] | I don’t see him. | 没有见过他 |
[59:55] | Yeah, me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[59:56] | I mean, I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[1:00:00] | We’re far apart. | 我们离得很远 |
[1:00:03] | My boy, he…. | 我儿子 他… |
[1:00:06] | Well, he probably doesn’t even remember me by now. | 也许早忘了我了 |
[1:00:16] | They made me this way. | 他们把我变成这样 |
[1:00:21] | They gave me drugs. | 他们给我药吃 |
[1:00:24] | Put me in that building because I wouldn’t do what they wanted. | 把我关起来 因为我不肯听他们 |
[1:00:28] | I wouldn’t be who they wanted me to be. | 我不会任他们摆布 |
[1:00:33] | Let’s go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[1:00:40] | If you run, they’re just gonna follow you. | 如果你跑 他们会跟着你 |
[1:00:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:47] | But they can’t follow me to heaven. | 但他们不会跟我到天堂 |
[1:00:54] | No. No. | 不 |
[1:01:06] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一下 |
[1:01:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:01:19] | Have you ever had this happen before? | 以前见过吗? |
[1:01:21] | No. | 没有 |
[1:01:23] | Never a suicide. | 从没见过自杀 |
[1:01:26] | He wanted to go home. | 他想回家 |
[1:01:29] | Mount Angel was his home. | 天使山就是他的家 |
[1:01:33] | I guess he just couldn’t accept that. | 他不能面对现实 |
[1:01:38] | Sometimes I think the only real medicine… | 有时我想 唯一的良药… |
[1:01:41] | …is to accept our lives as they are. | …就是接受命运 |
[1:01:46] | Come on. I’ll walk you home. | 来吧 我送你回家 |
[1:02:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:02:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:02:22] | I heard what happened with William. | 我听说了威廉的事 |
[1:02:26] | I just wanted to make sure you’re all right. | 特意来看看你怎么样 |
[1:02:29] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[1:02:37] | Do you need anything? | 需要点什么吗? |
[1:02:42] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[1:02:45] | I can make us something to eat. | 我可以做点吃的 |
[1:02:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:53] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 恩 那再好不过了 |
[1:02:59] | This beer is good. | 这啤酒真不错 |
[1:03:01] | I mean, I’m not a big beer girl, but there’s actually beer that’s called: | 我虽然不是什么啤酒妹 但还真有种啤酒叫: |
[1:03:06] | “Stone Brew Nation”? “Stone Brew Nation”? | |
[1:03:08] | What is that? | 这算什么? |
[1:03:11] | But it’s good. | 但它真不错 |
[1:03:17] | Are you happy here? | 你在这里开心吗? |
[1:03:21] | It’s… It’s a little strange. | 感觉…有点怪 |
[1:03:24] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[1:03:26] | Do you find it odd? | 你觉得这里怪吗? |
[1:03:30] | Odd? | 怪? |
[1:03:32] | No. | 不觉得 |
[1:03:34] | Dundee is perfectly, boringly small-town normal. | 邓迪是一个绝对普通的无聊小镇 |
[1:03:40] | -I like the people, though. -Yes, the people are very nice. | -但我喜欢这里的人 -是 这里的人很好 |
[1:03:43] | -Yeah. -Decent. | -对 -很正派 |
[1:03:45] | Yeah, they just… You know, they’re hard working. | 对 他们…他们辛勤劳作 |
[1:03:48] | Normal. | 像其他人一样 |
[1:04:22] | I’m sorry, I…. | 对不起 我… |
[1:04:24] | -I’m sorry. -No, it’s okay. | -对不起 -不 没什么 |
[1:04:31] | I should leave. | 我该走了 |
[1:04:57] | Good boy, Dog. | 好样的 小狗 |
[1:05:05] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[1:05:08] | Sorry, Dog. | 抱歉 小狗 |
[1:05:10] | I’ll get it down for you later. | 我会帮你拿下来的 |
[1:06:24] | Hey, Robbie. | 嘿 罗比 |
[1:06:26] | Hey, Ben. | 嘿 本 |
[1:06:30] | No clouds out tonight. | 今晚没看到云 |
[1:06:32] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:37] | How many you up to? | 你要多少? |
[1:06:38] | Four thousand two hundred and twenty-one. | 四千两百二十一 |
[1:06:45] | Listen, Robbie. | 听我说 罗比 |
[1:06:47] | I gotta ask you something. | 我想问你点事 |
[1:06:50] | -Remember…? -You want a Mountain Dew? | -还记得…? -来点威士忌吗? |
[1:06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:07:04] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[1:07:06] | The people that you said are watching… | 你说的那些在看你的人 |
[1:07:11] | …who are they? | 是些什么人? |
[1:07:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:19] | Do they watch me? | 他们也在监视我吗? |
[1:07:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:08:58] | There’s nothing that we can do to beat death. | 我们无法与死亡抗争 |
[1:09:17] | Dog, get in the house. | 小狗 进屋来 |
[1:09:22] | Dog, come on. Inside. | 小狗 快点 进来 |
[1:09:33] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点! |
[1:09:37] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点! |
[1:09:39] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点! |
[1:09:41] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点! |
[1:09:43] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点! |
[1:09:46] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点! |
[1:10:01] | I just wanna go home. | 我只不过想回家 |
[1:11:08] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[1:11:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:14] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:11:17] | I just wanna come home. | 我想回家 |
[1:11:20] | Then do. | 那就回来吧 |
[1:11:25] | Just come home, Ben. | 回家吧 本 |
[1:11:54] | Let’s go, Dog. Come on. | 走吧 小狗 我们走 |
[1:12:29] | Dog. | 小狗 |
[1:12:30] | Dog? | 小狗? |
[1:12:40] | Dog! | 小狗! |
[1:12:43] | Dog! | 小狗! |
[1:12:57] | How’s your head? | 头还疼吗? |
[1:12:59] | You took a nasty fall. | 你摔得很重 |
[1:13:01] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么在这? |
[1:13:05] | You were running through the woods out of control. | 你疯一般地在林子里跑 |
[1:13:09] | I couldn’t let you leave. | 我不能让你走 |
[1:13:12] | What do you mean, you couldn’t let me leave? | 不能让我走是什么意思? |
[1:13:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:13:24] | Patient folder. | 病例 |
[1:13:27] | Your patient folder. | 你的病例 |
[1:13:32] | You’ve been with us since shortly after the accident. | 出事后不久你就和我们在一起了 |
[1:13:36] | What accident? | 出什么事? |
[1:13:40] | We all create fictions to hide our pain. | 我们都在编故事来让你忘却伤痛 |
[1:13:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:01] | No, they’re not dead. This is a lie. | 不会 她们不会死 你在说谎 |
[1:14:05] | Three years ago, you fell asleep smoking. | 三年前 你吸烟时睡着了 |
[1:14:09] | There was a fire. | 引发了大火 |
[1:14:11] | You got out. | 你逃出来了 |
[1:14:13] | But Katie and Lisa didn’t. | 但凯蒂和丽萨没有 |
[1:14:16] | You blamed yourself. | 你很自责 |
[1:14:18] | You couldn’t handle the guilt. | 没办法原谅自己 |
[1:14:21] | You disappeared after several months. | 几个月后你消失了 |
[1:14:24] | Then you were arrested burglarizing an empty warehouse in Dallas. | 后来在达拉斯因盗窃仓库而被捕 |
[1:14:29] | You were placed in care… | 你受到了悉心照顾 |
[1:14:31] | …and you came here shortly after to continue treatment. | 然后转到这里来继续治疗 |
[1:14:38] | I’m not a patient. | 我没病 |
[1:14:41] | I work here. I’m a groundskeeper. | 我在这里工作 是一名园丁 |
[1:14:43] | You and Robbie tend the grounds. You both enjoy it. | 你和罗比清扫地面 你们都很热爱这份工作 |
[1:14:46] | Right, and I have a cabin on Plowers’ trail. | 对 我在Plowers有一座木屋 |
[1:14:49] | I have a dog. | 还有一条狗 |
[1:14:50] | The old smith cabin? | 那个旧铁匠屋吗? |
[1:14:53] | It’s been empty for three years. | 那里已经空了三年了 |
[1:14:56] | There’s no dog, Ben. | 也从没养过狗 本 |
[1:14:59] | We don’t allow animals at the Mount. | 在这一带我们不允许养宠物 |
[1:15:04] | You’re lying to me. | 你在说谎 |
[1:15:07] | Why are you lying to me, Ezra? | 你为什么要说谎 埃兹拉? |
[1:15:10] | They’re not dead. | 她们没死 |
[1:15:12] | I’m gonna prove it to you. | 我证明给你看 |
[1:15:27] | Hi, I’m Lisa Madison, and I’ve been selling homes… | 嗨 我是丽萨 麦迪逊 |
[1:15:30] | …in the Marietta, Powder Springs area for over a year now. | 这一年 我在卖Powder Springs区的房子 |
[1:15:33] | I know the area and the people… | 我了解这里和这里的人 |
[1:15:34] | …because I live in Marietta with my daughter. | 因为我和我女儿就住在玛里埃塔 |
[1:15:37] | They made my dream a reality. | 他们让我梦想成真 |
[1:15:39] | RealTops made it all possible for me. | RealTops让一切成为现实 |
[1:15:40] | -They can make it possible… -Who’s that, Ben? | -他们能让一切成真 -她是谁 本? |
[1:15:43] | -Bye. -I don’t…. | -拜 -我… |
[1:15:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:58] | Come on, it’s late. | 来吧 很晚了 |
[1:16:01] | Let’s walk you to your room. | 我们送你回房 |
[1:16:03] | We’ll talk more in the morning. | 我们早上再详谈 |
[1:16:15] | Ben! Don’t! | 本! 不要! |
[1:16:31] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不要 |
[1:16:34] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:16:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:16:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:16:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:16:47] | Let me out! | 放我出去! |
[1:16:49] | Ezra, let me out! | 埃兹拉 放我出去! |
[1:16:53] | Ezra, let me out! | 埃兹拉 让我出去 |
[1:16:56] | Let me out! | 我要出去! |
[1:17:05] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:17:06] | Ezra! No, no! | 埃兹拉! 不 不要! |
[1:17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:45] | Ben, hi. | 本 嗨 |
[1:17:47] | -Hi. -You doing better? | -嗨 -你好些了吗? |
[1:17:51] | I was hoping you weren’t still mad at me. | 我期望你没在生我的气 |
[1:17:55] | About what? | 生什么气? |
[1:17:57] | What happened at the cabin. | 在木屋里发生的那件事 |
[1:18:02] | I’m sorry, I don’t remember any cabin. | 对不起 我不记得有什么木屋 |
[1:18:13] | Ben? | 本? |
[1:18:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:18:34] | I was talking to a man. | 我和那个人说了话 |
[1:18:40] | An angel. | 他是个天使 |
[1:18:43] | And he warned me that if I didn’t accept my life here… | 他警告我如果我不接受这里的生活 |
[1:18:49] | …then I would die. | 我就会死 |
[1:18:52] | That death would find me. | 死神会找到我 |
[1:18:57] | And…. | 而且 |
[1:19:01] | A couple of times, I would have sworn… | 有时 我发誓 |
[1:19:05] | …that I saw a demon or something. | 我见到了魔鬼 |
[1:19:09] | And I would have tried to leave sooner… | 我试着马上逃走 |
[1:19:14] | …but I was afraid. | 但是我很害怕 |
[1:19:20] | -Those were all hallucinations? -Yeah. | -这些都是你的幻觉? -对 |
[1:19:24] | Yeah, the angel is a subconscious representation… | 对 天使在潜意识里代表了 |
[1:19:28] | …of your desire to heal. | 你对康复的渴望 |
[1:19:33] | The angel was asking you to accept this life… | 天使让你接受这里的生活 |
[1:19:36] | …which meant getting better. | 就表示你在慢慢恢复 |
[1:19:39] | But your mind struggled, because to heal… | 但你的内心仍在挣扎 因为康复 |
[1:19:44] | …it would also mean letting go of Lisa and Katie. | 就意味着忘却丽萨和凯蒂 |
[1:19:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:19:50] | So you manifested fears and images of death… | 所以你幻想恐惧和死亡 |
[1:19:55] | …to keep you here. | 好让自己继续呆在这 |
[1:20:09] | I wanna start over. | 我想重新开始 |
[1:20:11] | I wanna forget. | 我想忘记 |
[1:20:15] | You don’t have to forget. | 你不必忘记 |
[1:20:18] | You just have to move on. | 你只要朝前看 |
[1:20:24] | I wanna be outside working the grounds again. | 我想出去继续扫地 |
[1:20:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:20:29] | We’ll move you back to your old room, away from Building Number 5. | 我们让你回到你的老房间 远离5号楼 |
[1:20:50] | Do you sleep with the light on? | 你睡觉时关灯吗? |
[1:20:55] | Light on? | 关灯? |
[1:20:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:20:59] | I can’t sleep in the dark. I need that light on. | 关了灯我睡不着 我得让灯亮着 |
[1:21:03] | If not, I’m afraid that when I wake, everything will be gone… | 如果没灯 我怕我醒来时一切都没了 |
[1:21:08] | …and it’ll only be me left in the world. | 就剩我一个人在世界上 |
[1:21:12] | Does that sound crazy? | 听上去很不可思议吧? |
[1:21:14] | No. It doesn’t sound crazy. | 不 没有 |
[1:21:19] | Do you like it here, Ben? | 你喜欢这吗 本? |
[1:21:23] | I’m okay with it. | 还行吧 |
[1:21:26] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[1:21:28] | It’s better than my old life. | 比我以前的生活好多了 |
[1:21:31] | That’s great, Robbie. | 那就好 罗比 |
[1:21:35] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:21:39] | No one’s ever treated me like you do. | 没人像你这样 |
[1:21:43] | Like a friend. | 把我当朋友 |
[1:21:46] | That’s because you are my friend. | 因为你本来就是我的朋友 |
[1:21:50] | My best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[1:22:33] | Are you sure you want something with shepherd in it? | 你真的想要只牧羊犬? |
[1:22:36] | -Positive. -Well, we have one. | -是的 -我们的确有一只 |
[1:22:38] | Small thing, really. Well-mannered. | 还很小 真的 但很温顺 |
[1:22:51] | How long has this dog been here? | 这狗来这里多久了? |
[1:22:55] | Not long. About a week. | 不久 一个星期的样子 |
[1:23:58] | You’re just like me. | 你和我完全一样 |
[1:27:20] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[1:27:22] | -He’s disappeared. -Not for long. | -他不见了 -还没太久 |
[1:27:25] | He’ll turn up. | 他会出现的 |
[1:27:30] | Find Ben. | 把本找出来 |
[1:27:33] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:27:35] | Okay, go in. | 好 去吧 |
[1:27:51] | Ben, I stopped by your room. You weren’t there. | 本 我路过你房间 没见到你 |
[1:27:55] | I was worried. | 有点担心了 |
[1:27:58] | Ben? | 本? |
[1:28:05] | Ben’s not here. | 本不在这 |
[1:28:08] | He went home. | 他回家了 |
[1:28:25] | Ben. What are you doing here? | 本 你来这干什么? |
[1:28:30] | Take it easy, Ben. Take it easy. | 别乱来 本 别乱来 |
[1:28:33] | Ben, take it easy. | 本 别乱来 |
[1:28:49] | Since when do angels bleed? | 天使什么时候会流血了? |
[1:28:51] | Ben, listen to me. | 本 听我说 |
[1:28:55] | Ben, listen to me. Calm down. | 本 听我说 冷静 |
[1:28:59] | Ben. Relax. | 本 放松 |
[1:29:02] | Ben, calm down. | 本 冷静 |
[1:29:06] | So it never happened? | 根本没那回事? |
[1:29:08] | -lt never happened? -No. | -根本没发生过 是不是? -是 |
[1:29:14] | Then they’re alive. | 她们还活着 |
[1:29:16] | Ben, think of what you’re doing. | 本 想想你在做什么 |
[1:29:24] | -No! -Ben. | -不要! -本 |
[1:29:31] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[1:29:34] | Why did you do this? | 为什么要骗我? |
[1:29:37] | Rehabilitation, Ben. | 是修复 本 |
[1:29:42] | What if instead of killing people, we could change them… | 要是我们不必执行死刑 而是在新生活新环境里 |
[1:29:47] | …by providing them with new lives, environments? | 让他们改变 |
[1:29:51] | -lnsane. -No. | -疯子 -不是 |
[1:29:53] | It all starts in the mind. | 一切皆由心生 |
[1:29:55] | What people do, why they do it… | 人的行为 这些行为的根源 |
[1:29:58] | …the selfish choices, it’s all in here. | 自私的选择 都是意识所致 |
[1:30:01] | In our heads. | 都是大脑中产生的 |
[1:30:04] | What if we could fix human beings, Ben? | 要是我们能修复人类呢 本? |
[1:30:09] | Fix them before they’ve even made those mistakes. | 在他们犯错之前修复他们 |
[1:30:13] | Then they wouldn’t be human. | 那他们就不是人了 |
[1:30:14] | -No, no, you don’t understand. -Don’t you move. | -不 不 你不明白 -不许动 |
[1:30:20] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:30:22] | I understand. | 我很明白 |
[1:30:24] | You tried to convince me I was crazy, Ezra. | 你企图让我相信我是疯子 埃兹拉 |
[1:30:27] | You wanted me to believe that if I left, I’d die. | 你让我相信只要我离开我就会死 |
[1:30:30] | That bus never crashed. | 根本没有车祸 |
[1:30:32] | You told me my family was dead. | 你说我的家人都死了 |
[1:30:34] | You’re not rehabilitating people, Ezra. You’re torturing them. | 你不是在修复人类 埃兹拉 你是在折磨他们 |
[1:30:39] | I saved your life, Ben. | 我救了你的命 本 |
[1:30:42] | Like you saved William’s. | 就像你救威廉的一样 |
[1:30:45] | A different case. He didn’t do well. | 他不一样 他没有适应 |
[1:30:49] | You pumped him full of drugs. | 你让他吃药 |
[1:30:51] | -You did the same thing to me. -The drugs just loosened the anxiety. | -也让我吃 -那些药能缓解焦虑 |
[1:30:54] | You made him nuts. | 你把他逼疯了 |
[1:30:56] | He was seeing things. I was seeing things. | 他有了幻觉 我也一样 |
[1:30:58] | -He made a choice. -He had no choice. | -是他自己的选择 -他没得选择 |
[1:31:01] | You killed him, Ezra. | 是你杀了他 埃兹拉 |
[1:31:02] | You may as well pushed him off that cliff yourself. | 你还不如直接把他推下悬崖 |
[1:31:05] | You’d be buried, Ben. | 你本来已经下葬了 本 |
[1:31:07] | Dead. Mud and worms. | 死了 变成泥土和蛆虫 |
[1:31:13] | We gave William a second chance at life. | 我们给了威廉重生的机会 |
[1:31:16] | -The same chance we gave you. -I didn’t ask for one. | -就像我们给你的一样 -我没有要你这么做 |
[1:31:27] | Can’t let you leave, Ben. | 我不能让你走 本 |
[1:31:35] | I’m not so sure you can stop me. | 我看你阻止不了我 |
[1:31:37] | I found your files, Ezra. I made a copy. | 我看了你的文件 埃兹拉 复印了一份 |
[1:31:40] | -Where’s the hard drive? -Hidden, somewhere safe. | -硬盘哪去了? -藏起来了 在一个安全的地方 |
[1:31:46] | And it’ll stay that way as long as I make it home. | 只要我回到家它就会继续藏着 |
[1:31:49] | Otherwise, it will go to every paper in the country. | 否则 它会流入到全国各大报社 |
[1:31:54] | Now I’m gonna go home, Ezra. | 我要回家了 埃兹拉 |
[1:31:56] | And the only way you can stop me is if you kill me. | 除非你杀了我 否则你阻止不了我 |
[1:32:06] | Kill you? | 杀你? |
[1:32:09] | Ben, as far as the world is concerned… | 本 在这个世界上 |
[1:32:14] | …you’re already dead. | 你已经死了 |
[1:32:41] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:32:43] | What we’re doing, we’re doing for the right reasons. | 我们所做的 都是合理的 |
[1:33:17] | Mommy, I had a dream about Daddy. | 妈咪 我梦见了爹地 |
[1:33:21] | He lived in the woods with big trees and stuff. | 他住在长着大树的树林里 |
[1:33:24] | I went to see him, but he was sad. | 我去看他 但他很伤心 |
[1:33:28] | I told him about the bird. | 我跟他说了鸟的故事 |
[1:33:30] | What bird, honey? | 什么故事 宝贝? |
[1:33:34] | The jaybird. The bird that didn’t die. | 就是松鸦 那只死而复活的鸟 |
[1:33:43] | Maybe Daddy’s like the jaybird. | 也许爹地就像它一样 |
[1:33:45] | Maybe someday he’s gonna come back too. | 也许有天他也会回来 |
[1:33:49] | Don’t think that way, honey. Don’t think that Daddy ever left. | 别这么想 宝贝 别认为爹地走了 |
[1:33:52] | Because he didn’t. | 因为他没有 |
[1:33:55] | He’s still here with us. | 他仍与我们同在 |
[1:33:57] | I know he is. | 我知道他在 |
[1:34:50] | Mommy, what’s the greatest thing you ever saw? | 妈咪 你经历的最不可思议的事是什么? |
[1:34:55] | I don’t think I’ve seen it yet, baby. | 我还没有过这样的经历 宝贝 |