时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:05] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:08] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:12] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:16] | When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang | 当我小时候 我父亲神通安昂 |
[00:19] | told me the story of how he and his friends | 跟我讲述过他与朋友 |
[00:22] | heroically ended the 100 year war. | 并肩结束百年战争的英勇事迹 |
[00:25] | Avatar Aang and Firelord Zuko | 神通安昂与火烈王苏科 |
[00:28] | transformed the Fire Nation colonies | 将火烈国殖民地 |
[00:30] | into the United Republic of Nations | 改造为一个合众共和国 |
[00:32] | a society where benders and non-benders from all over the world | 一个来自世界各地的御术师和普通人 |
[00:37] | could live and thrive together in peace and harmony. | 都能平安和谐相处的繁荣国度 |
[00:41] | They named the capital of this great land “Republic City”. | 他们将这伟大国家的首都命名为”共和城” |
[00:47] | Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life, | 神通安昂一生建立无数丰功伟绩 |
[00:51] | but, sadly, his time in this world came to an end. | 但很不幸 他在人世的尘缘已尽 |
[00:55] | And like the circle of the seasons | 而就如季节的轮回转换 |
[00:57] | the circle of the Avatar began anew. | 降世神通的转世轮回再次开始 |
[01:01] | 科拉传奇 | |
[01:05] | 第一册 气 第一章 欢迎来到共和城 | |
[01:22] | The White Lotus has honored my family by coming. | 白莲教大驾光临令鄙舍蓬荜生辉 |
[01:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:30] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[01:33] | We have investigated many claims, | 我们拜访过这边 |
[01:35] | both here and in the Northern Tribe. | 和北极部落的许多村落 |
[01:38] | All of them turned out to be false. | 但结果都没能如愿 |
[01:41] | Then you should be happy to know | 那我很高兴告诉您 |
[01:42] | that your search has come to an end. | 你们终于找到了 |
[01:44] | What makes you so sure that your daughter is… | 你怎么就这么肯定你女儿就是 |
[01:47] | the one? | 那个人 |
[01:48] | Korra! Please come in here. | 科拉 请过来一下 |
[01:53] | I’m the Avatar! You gotta deal with it! | 我就是神通转世 你们瞧好吧 |
[02:41] | She’s strong. | 她很强 |
[02:42] | But she lacks restraint. | 但她缺乏自制 |
[03:07] | Hey! Why all the doom and gloom, people? | 嘿 怎么大家都拉长着脸啊 |
[03:09] | We should be celebrating! | 我们该庆祝一下 |
[03:11] | Three elements down, one to go! | 搞定三个元素 就差一个咯 |
[03:13] | You are getting ahead of yourself as usual, Korrra. | 你还是和往常一样心急 科拉 |
[03:16] | We haven’t decided if you passed your fire bending test yet. | 我们还没决定你是否通过御火测试 |
[03:18] | Ever since you were a little girl, | 从你小时候开始 |
[03:20] | you excelled at the fisical side of bending, | 你就只专注御术的外功招式 |
[03:22] | but completely ignored the spiritual side. | 却完全忽略了内心修炼 |
[03:25] | The Avatar must master both. | 神通必须内外兼修 |
[03:28] | I haven’t ignored it, it just hasn’t come as easy to me. | 我没忽略它 只是心法不是我强项 |
[03:31] | But that’s why I should start training with Tenzin immediately. | 所以我才更应该马上开始跟丹增学习呀 |
[03:34] | He’s “Mister Spiritual”. | 他可是心法大师 |
[03:36] | Do you believe she’s ready, Master Katara? | 你认为她准备好了吗 卡塔拉大师 |
[03:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:39] | If anyone can teach her what she has to learn, | 如果还有谁能教她 |
[03:42] | it’s Tenzin. | 就只能是丹增了 |
[03:44] | Very well, Korra. | 很好 科拉 |
[03:45] | It’s time for you to begin your airbending training. | 是时候让你开始学习御气术了 |
[03:48] | Yes! Finally! | 赞 终于啊 |
[03:52] | I mean… ahem! | 我是说 咳 |
[03:54] | Thank you all for believing in me. | 感谢各位对我的信任 |
[04:04] | Naga! You should have seen it. | 纳咖 你真该来看看 |
[04:07] | I kicked some firebending butt, and I passed! | 我打的几个御火师屁滚尿流 而且合格了 |
[04:10] | Tenzin will be here in a few days. | 丹增应该几天之内就会来 |
[04:20] | Just taking Naga out for a stroll. | 只是带纳咖出去遛个弯儿 |
[04:24] | Don’t worry, we’re not going far. | 别担心 我们不会跑远 |
[04:39] | Naga, go! | 纳咖 跑 |
[04:41] | That’s it, girl. Go, go, go! | 好姑娘 跑跑跑 |
[04:53] | Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? | 到了吗 到了吗 到了吗 |
[04:54] | It looks like we’re there, I know cause it’s very familiar. | 看起来好像到了 我知道这地方很眼熟 |
[04:57] | Are we here yet? Are we there yet? Ooooh please tell me we’re here! | 我们到了吗 我们到了吗 求你了快说我们到了 |
[04:59] | Yes, Ikki. | 是的 忆琪 |
[05:01] | As I’ve been telling you for the last 15 minutes. | 这十五分钟来我一直在跟你说 |
[05:03] | We are, FINALLY, here. | 我们 终于 到了 |
[05:09] | Hello, mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[05:10] | I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you. | 你不知道我看到你有多高兴 |
[05:13] | Please, help me. | 请帮我一把 |
[05:16] | Unhand me, strange woman! | 放开我 怪老太 |
[05:18] | That’s your grandmother, Meelo. | 那是你祖母 米罗 |
[05:23] | It’s so good to see all of you. | 能见到你们全家真是太好了 |
[05:26] | Gran Gran, I’ve been reading all about your old adventures. | 奶奶 我读过你们所有的冒险故事 |
[05:30] | And I’ve been dying to ask you | 我一直想问你 |
[05:31] | what happened to Zuko’s mom? | 苏科的妈妈后来怎么了 |
[05:33] | Well, Jinora, it’s an incredible tale. | 吉诺拉 那可是个难以置信的故事 |
[05:36] | Gran Gran, you look old. How old are you? | 奶奶 你看上去好老啊 你到底有多老了呀 |
[05:39] | And why is it so cold in the South Pole? | 还有为什么南极这边这么冷呀 |
[05:40] | Can we make a campfire and and all huddle around it | 我们能不能点个篝火大家聚在一起 |
[05:42] | and tell scary stories and make snowmen? | 一边讲鬼故事一边堆雪人 |
[05:44] | And then can you make the snowmen | 然后你能用御水术 |
[05:45] | move with waterbending and chase us? | 让雪人动起来追我们吗 |
[05:47] | Wouldn’t that be fun? Huh? Wouldn’t it? | 那会很好玩的 是不是呀 |
[05:50] | Pema, let me help you. | 佩玛 让我来帮你 |
[05:51] | Careful now. Careful. | 现在要小心 小心 |
[05:53] | Stop doting on me. | 别老是粘着我 |
[05:55] | I’m not helpless. | 我又不是废人 |
[05:56] | I’m just pregnant! | 只是怀孕而已 |
[06:00] | The baby is strong. | 宝宝很健壮 |
[06:02] | I see another airbender in your future. | 我看又要多一个御气师了 |
[06:06] | All I want is one child like me! | 我想要的只是一个跟我一样的小孩 |
[06:08] | A nice non-bender | 一个不会每五秒钟 |
[06:10] | who doesn’t blast wind at my face every five seconds. | 就往我脸上喷气的普通安分小孩 |
[06:13] | Mommy, look! | 妈妈 看 |
[06:14] | I’m a snowbender! | 我是御雪师 |
[06:19] | Were Tenzin and his siblings this crazy | 丹增和他兄弟姐妹这么大的时候 |
[06:21] | when they were kids? | 也这么闹腾吗 |
[06:23] | Kaya and Boomy certainly were, | 凯雅和布米肯定是 |
[06:24] | but Tenzin has always been… | 但丹增一直都 |
[06:26] | rather serious. | 比较严肃 |
[06:28] | Mother… please. | 母亲 求别说 |
[06:33] | Korra? | 科拉 |
[06:35] | Look at you, so big and strong. | 看看你 又高又壮了 |
[06:38] | You’ve grown into quite the young Avatar. | 长成了好一个年轻神通 |
[06:39] | Master Tenzin, I’m so glad you’re here. | 丹增大师 我真高兴您来了 |
[06:42] | I can’t wait to get started. | 我等不及想开始了 |
[06:44] | Yes… Well… | 是啊 唉 |
[06:47] | You’re going to have to tell her sooner or later. | 你迟早都得告诉她 |
[06:49] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[06:51] | You’re not staying, are you? | 你不会留下来 是不 |
[06:54] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不能 |
[06:56] | We’re only visiting for the night. | 我们只在这里过一夜 |
[06:57] | Then, I have to return to Republic City. | 之后 我必须回共和城 |
[07:00] | But… you’re suposed to move here! | 但是 你本该搬过来 |
[07:04] | You’re suposed to teach me! | 你本该教我的啊 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry, Korra. | 我很抱歉 科拉 |
[07:07] | Your airbending training is going to have to wait. | 你的御气训练必须延期了 |
[07:14] | Well, how long until you’re ready to tech me airbending? | 那么 你要多久才有空教我御气术 |
[07:18] | A week? A month? | 一个星期 一个月 |
[07:19] | It could be much longer. | 可能还要久些 |
[07:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:23] | Why are you making me wait? | 你为什么要我等 |
[07:24] | I have a responsibility to Republic City. | 我在共和城有责任在身 |
[07:27] | I’m one of its leaders, | 我是它的领导者之一 |
[07:28] | and the situation there is very unstable right now. | 而那边的形式现在非常不稳定 |
[07:31] | But you also have a responsibility to teach me. | 但是你也有责任教我 |
[07:34] | Believe me! I would be happy to find another airbending master. | 不骗你 我也希望能找个其他御气老师 |
[07:38] | But you are the only one. | 但只有你一个人啦 |
[07:40] | We’re stuck with each other. | 我们这下陷入僵局了 |
[07:41] | I wish there were another way. | 我也希望能有其他办法 |
[07:43] | Wait! There is! | 等等 有啊 |
[07:44] | If you can’t stay here, then I’ll go back to Republic City with you! | 要是你不能留下来 那我就跟你回共和城 |
[07:48] | It’s perfect! | 完美 |
[07:49] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[07:51] | The city is far too dangerous! | 那城市太危险 |
[07:53] | Avatar Aang tasked us with keeping you safe | 神通安昂要求我们保障你 |
[07:56] | while you master the four elements! | 在精通四种元素前绝对安全 |
[07:58] | I get that, but | 这我懂 但… |
[07:59] | I don’t think keeping me locked up in this compound like a prisoner | 我觉得把我跟个犯人一样关在这院子里 |
[08:02] | is what he had in mind. | 并不是他的初衷 |
[08:03] | I know this is difficult to accept, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[08:06] | but it’s not the right time for you to come to the city. | 但现在你还不适合进城 |
[08:08] | Whatever! | 随便吧 |
[08:15] | Goodbye, Gran Gran! | 再见 奶奶 |
[08:16] | Oogi, yip yip! | 布奇 驾 驾 |
[08:49] | Nice night for an escape, isn’t it? | 今晚适合偷跑 是不 |
[08:53] | I have to leave. | 我必须走 |
[08:54] | I have to find my own path as the Avatar. | 我必须寻找自己的神通之道 |
[08:58] | I know you do. | 我明白你 |
[09:01] | Aang’s time has passed. | 安昂的时代已经结束了 |
[09:04] | My brother and many of my friends are gone. | 我哥哥以及我的许多朋友都不在了 |
[09:07] | It’s time for you and your generation | 是时候让你们这一代人 |
[09:10] | to take over the responsibility | 负起责任来 |
[09:12] | of keeping peace and balance in the world. | 守护世界安定和谐 |
[09:16] | And I think you’re going to be a great Avatar. | 而且我觉得你会成为一个伟大的神通 |
[09:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:21] | Goodbye, Korra. | 再见 科拉 |
[09:35] | Mom, dad… | 妈 爸… |
[09:38] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你们的 |
[09:40] | We love you so much. | 我们都很爱你 |
[10:18] | Naga! we’re here! | 纳咖 我们到了 |
[10:30] | Thanks for the ride! | 多谢带路 |
[10:40] | Wow! Look at this place! | 看看这地方 |
[10:43] | I’ve never seen no many Satomobiles! | 我从没见过这么多佐藤汽车 |
[10:57] | Air Temple Island. | 气和岛 |
[10:58] | That’s where Tenzin is. | 丹增就住在那儿 |
[11:00] | Ready for a little swim, girl? | 准备好游泳了吗 姑娘 |
[11:04] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:05] | Food first, then Air Temple. | 先吃 再去气和庙 |
[11:09] | Watch it, Naga! Look out! | 小心 纳咖 小心啊 |
[11:14] | Watch where you’re going! | 看路啊 |
[11:15] | Oops! Sorry about that. Excuse us! | 抱歉 对不起 |
[11:17] | Coming through! Heads up! | 借过 借过 |
[11:19] | Sorry! We’re new in town. | 抱歉 我们新来的 |
[11:29] | Naga, wait. | 纳咖 等等 |
[11:33] | We’ll take one of everything, please. | 一样来一个 谢谢 |
[11:36] | That’ll be 20 Yuans. | 一共20元 |
[11:37] | Err… I don’t have any money. | 呃 我身上没钱 |
[11:40] | Then what good are you to me! | 那我留你有什么用 |
[11:45] | Don’t worry, girl. The city is huge! | 别担心 姑娘 这城市大着呢 |
[11:47] | I bet we can find a place | 我打赌我们能找到地方 |
[11:48] | to rustle up something to eat. | 弄到点吃的 |
[12:06] | Uh… say! | 呃 我说 |
[12:07] | Think I can get one of them tasty smelling fishies? | 我能来一条那个好吃美味的鱼不 |
[12:10] | Oh! Err… Yeah, sure! | 呃 当然可以 |
[12:16] | So, do you… live in that bush? | 你 住那个树丛里 |
[12:20] | Yes! Presently that is what I do call “home”. | 对 目前这里就是我的”家” |
[12:23] | Took me a while to procure a bush that beauty. | 花了我不少时间才弄到这么漂亮的树丛 |
[12:26] | This park is quite popular with all the vagabonds. | 丐帮兄弟都爱到这个公园来 |
[12:29] | So there are a lot of you out here? | 那么说你们有很多人 |
[12:32] | I thought everyone in this city was living it up? | 我还以为这城里人人都过得很滋润呢 |
[12:37] | You got a lot to learn, newcomer. | 嘿你还有很多要学呢 新来的 |
[12:39] | Welcome to Republic City. | 欢迎来到共和城 |
[12:42] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你 |
[12:43] | Stop! You can’t fish here! | 站住 这里禁止钓鱼 |
[12:46] | You best skedaddle! | 你最好赶紧闪咯 |
[12:59] | Are you tired of living under the tyranny of benders? | 你厌倦了生活在御术师的暴政之下吗 |
[13:02] | Then join the Equalists! | 那就加入平等党 |
[13:05] | For too long, the bending elite of this city | 这座城市里的御术精英们 |
[13:08] | have forced nonbenders to live as lower class citizens! | 把普通人当作二等公民已经太久了 |
[13:12] | Join Amon! | 跟随亚们 |
[13:13] | And together we will tear down | 我们一起颠覆 |
[13:15] | the bending establishment! | 御术师的政府 |
[13:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[13:18] | Bending is the coolest thing in the world! | 御术是世界上最酷的事 |
[13:20] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:21] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[13:22] | you’re a bender. | 你是个御术师 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I am. | 没错 我是 |
[13:25] | Then I bet you’d love to just knock me | 那我打赌你肯定很想 |
[13:27] | off this platform with some waterbending, huh? | 用御水术把我打下台吧 |
[13:30] | I’m seriously thinking about it. | 我确实有这想法 |
[13:32] | This is what’s wrong with the City! | 这就是这座城市的问题所在 |
[13:34] | Benders like this girl only use their powers to oppress us! | 像这个女孩一样的御术师总是用暴力压迫我们 |
[13:40] | What?! | 啥? |
[13:41] | I’m not oppressing anyone! | 我没压迫任何人 |
[13:43] | You… | 你… |
[13:44] | You’re oppressing yourselves! | 你们自己在压迫自己 |
[13:46] | That didn’t even make sense! | 狗屁不通 |
[13:54] | Excuse me, I think I’m lost. | 打扰一下 我想我迷路了 |
[13:57] | How do I get to Air Temple Island from here? | 从这儿到气和岛怎么走 |
[13:59] | Just head down this street. | 沿着这条路一直走 |
[14:03] | You should get moving, young lady. | 你最好快走开 小姑娘 |
[14:04] | It isn’t safe! | 这里不安全 |
[14:09] | Mr. Chung, | 钟先生 |
[14:11] | please tell me that you have my money, | 请告诉我钱准备好了 |
[14:13] | or else I can’t guarantee that I can protect your fine establishment. | 不然我不敢保证能保护好你精贵的财产 |
[14:18] | I’m sorry! Business has been slow! | 对不起 最近生意不好 |
[14:20] | Please! Take one of my phonographs. | 求你了 拿个留声机抵债吧 |
[14:25] | My friend here is not a music lover. | 我这位朋友可不怎么喜欢音乐 |
[14:28] | Give me the money or else… | 把钱给我 不然… |
[14:30] | Or else what, hoodlum? | 不然怎么样 小瘪三 |
[14:41] | Since you’re obviously fresh off the boat, | 既然你明显是刚下船的 |
[14:44] | let me explain a couple things. | 我就跟你解释一下这儿的规矩 |
[14:46] | You’re in Triple Threat Triad territory, | 你站在三合会的地盘 |
[14:49] | and we’re about to put you in the hospital. | 而我们准备送你进医院 |
[14:53] | You’re the only ones who are gonna need a hospital. | 你们才是会进医院的人 |
[14:55] | And for your sake, I hope there’s one near by. | 为你们好 我希望附近就有一家 |
[14:58] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[15:00] | Why don’t you come and find out? | 你们干嘛不自己来弄明白 |
[15:14] | – What just happened? – Did she just earthbend? | -刚才怎么回事 -她是不是用了御土术 |
[15:27] | Can she firebend too? | 她还会御火术 |
[15:28] | Could she be…? | 她难道是… |
[15:36] | Got an idea about who I am now? Chumps. | 现在猜到我是谁了吗 瘪三 |
[15:44] | Come on! | 快 |
[15:47] | You’re not getting away! | 你们别想跑 |
[16:02] | Police! Freeze where you are! | 警察 待着别动 |
[16:11] | Cool, metalbenders… | 酷 御金师 |
[16:20] | I caught the bad guys for you, officers. | 我帮你们抓住坏人了 警官们 |
[16:23] | Arrest them! | 拘捕他们 |
[16:29] | You’re under arrest too. | 你也被逮捕了 |
[16:37] | What do you mean I’m under arrest? | 你什么意思啊我被捕了 |
[16:39] | Those are the bad guys over there! They were smashing up a shop. | 那边几个才是坏人 他们把店铺都砸了 |
[16:43] | From the looks of it, you smashed up a lot more than that. | 依我看 你砸坏的比他们砸的还多 |
[16:46] | Wait! You can’t arrest me! | 等等 你们不能逮捕我 |
[16:48] | Let me explain! | 听我解释 |
[16:49] | You can explain yourself all you like down at headquarters. | 到了总部你爱怎么解释都行 |
[18:03] | Let’s see… | 让我看看… |
[18:05] | Multiple counts of destruction of private and city property, | 损毁多处私人以及公共财产 |
[18:09] | not to mention resisting arrest. | 更不用提还有拒捕 |
[18:12] | You’re in a whole mess of trouble, young lady. | 你麻烦大了 小姑娘 |
[18:15] | But they were some thugs threatening a helpless shopkeeper, and I… | 但当时有几个流氓欺负店老板 我只是… |
[18:18] | Can it! You should have called the police and stayed out of the way. | 少废话 你该报警然后少管闲事 |
[18:22] | But I couldn’t just sit by and do nothing. | 但我不能袖手旁观啊 |
[18:24] | It’s my duty to help people. | 帮助别人是我的责任 |
[18:26] | See, I’m the Avatar. | 你看 我是降世神通 |
[18:28] | Oh, I am well aware of who you are. | 哦 我很清楚你是谁 |
[18:31] | And your Avatar title might impress some people | 还有你的”神通”头衔或许能唬住别人 |
[18:35] | but not me. | 但我不吃这套 |
[18:37] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[18:38] | Then I want to talk to whoever’s in charge. | 我要跟这里的负责人谈 |
[18:41] | You’re talking to her. | 你面前就是 |
[18:42] | I’m Chief Bei Fong. | 我是北方警长 |
[18:44] | Wait… Bei Fong? | 等等 北方 |
[18:46] | Lin Bei Fong? | 北方琳 |
[18:47] | You’re Toph’s daughter! | 你是拓芙的女儿 |
[18:49] | – What of it? – Well then why are you treating me like a criminal? | -那又怎样 -那你干嘛还把我当个犯人 |
[18:52] | Avatar Aang and your mother were friends, | 神通安昂和你母亲是好朋友 |
[18:54] | they saved the world together. | 他们一起拯救了世界呢 |
[18:56] | That’s ancient history. | 那是老黄历了 |
[18:57] | And it’s got diddlysquat to do with the mess you’re in right now. | 而且跟你现在弄出的烂摊子一毛钱关系都没有 |
[19:01] | You can’t just waltz in here | 你不能就这么随便跳出来 |
[19:02] | and dole out vigilante justice like you own the place. | 滥用私刑 好像你是管事的一样 |
[19:06] | Chief, Councilman Tenzin is here. | 警长 丹增议员来了 |
[19:10] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[19:14] | Tenzin… Sorry, | 丹增 抱歉 |
[19:17] | I got a little side tracked on my way to see you… | 我在来见你的路上走岔了道 |
[19:23] | Lin, you are looking radiant as usual. | 琳 你还是跟往常一样精神 |
[19:25] | Cut the garbage, Tenzin. | 废话少说 丹增 |
[19:27] | Why is the Avatar in Republic City? | 神通怎么会来共和城 |
[19:29] | I thought you were supposed to | 我以为应该 |
[19:30] | be moving down to the South Pole to train her. | 是你搬去南极训练她 |
[19:33] | My relocation has been delayed. | 我的行程已经推迟了 |
[19:35] | The Avatar, on the other hand, | 至于神通 |
[19:37] | will be heading back to the South Pole immediately | 马上就会回南极去 |
[19:40] | – where she will stay put. – But– | -并且留在那里 -但… |
[19:42] | If you would be so kind as to drop the charges against Korra, | 如果你能好心撤销对科拉的起诉 |
[19:47] | I will take full responsibility for today’s events | 我愿意承担今天所有不愉快事件的责任 |
[19:51] | and cover all the damages. | 并赔偿所有损失 |
[19:56] | Fine, get her out of my city. | 好吧 把她弄出我的城市 |
[19:59] | Always a pleasure, Lin. | 乐于效劳 琳 |
[20:00] | Let’s go, Korra. | 我们走 科拉 |
[20:12] | Tenzin, please, | 丹增 求你了 |
[20:13] | don’t send me back home. | 别送我回家 |
[20:14] | You blatantly disobeyed my wishes and the order of the White Lotus. | 你公然违背我和白莲教的命令 |
[20:18] | Katara agreed with me that I should come. | 卡塔拉同意我来的 |
[20:20] | She said my destiny is in Republic City. | 她说我的使命在共和城 |
[20:23] | Don’t bring my mother into this! | 别拿我母亲来压我 |
[20:25] | Look, I can’t wait any longer to finish my training. | 你看 我等不及完成我的训练了 |
[20:28] | Being cooped up and hidden away from the world | 关起来与世隔绝 |
[20:30] | isn’t helping me become a better Avatar. | 并不能帮我当好神通 |
[20:33] | I saw a lot of the city today, | 我今天看到这城市里很多事 |
[20:35] | and it’s totally out of whack. | 它整个都失控了 |
[20:37] | I understand now why you need to stay, | 我现在明白为什么你不能走了 |
[20:39] | Republic City does need you, | 共和城确实需要你 |
[20:41] | but it needs me too. | 但是它也需要我 |
[20:43] | You… | 你… |
[20:47] | Is this your polar bear-dog, miss? | 这是你的极地狗熊吗 小姐 |
[21:19] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[21:23] | Are you coming to live with us on the island? | 你来岛上跟我们一起住了吗 |
[21:25] | No, I’m sorry, Ikki. | 不 我很抱歉 忆琪 |
[21:28] | I have to go home now. | 我现在必须回家了 |
[21:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:38] | I have done my best to guide Republic City | 我已经尽我所能带领共和城 |
[21:41] | towards the dream my father had for it. | 走向我父亲为它描绘的前景 |
[21:43] | But you’re right, it has fallen out of balance since he passed. | 但你说的对 自他去世之后平衡就被打破了 |
[21:46] | I thought I should put off your training in order to uphold his legacy. | 我以为我该放下你的训练来保住他的遗志 |
[21:51] | But you are his legacy. | 但你就是他的遗志 |
[21:53] | You may stay and train airbending here with me. | 你可以留在这里跟随我学习御气术 |
[21:56] | Republic City needs its Avatar once again. | 共和城需要它的神通再次降临 |
[21:59] | Yes! Thank you! You’re the best! | 赞 谢谢你 你是最好的啦 |
[22:19] | Hello… | 喂? |
[22:20] | I’m Korra, | 我是科拉 |
[22:22] | your new Avatar. | 新的降世神通 |
[22:25] | Does this mean you’ve moved to Republic City? | 你搬到共和城来了吗 |
[22:27] | Were you trying to send a message to the Triads yesterday? | 你昨天是不是向三合会宣战了 |
[22:29] | Will you be fighting crime or the anti-bending revolution or both? | 你是要打击犯罪 还是对抗反御术革命 还是两者都要 |
[22:33] | Will you be working with Chief Bei Fong and the police? | 你会和北方警长以及警方合作吗 |
[22:35] | Uhh… Yes, I am definitely here to stay. | 呃 是的 我肯定是要住下来 |
[22:38] | but honestly… I don’t exactly have a plan yet… | 但说实话我 我其实还没啥计划 |
[22:42] | See, I’m still in training, but… | 我还在训练中 但是… |
[22:45] | Look, all I know is Avatar Aang meant for this city | 我只知道神通安昂希望这座城市 |
[22:49] | to be the center of peace and balance in the world. | 成为世界和平与平衡的中心 |
[22:52] | And I believe we can make his dream a reality. | 我相信我们能够实现他的梦想 |
[22:57] | I look forward to serving you! | 我很期待为你们效劳 |
[23:00] | I’m so happy to be here! | 我真开心能来这里 |
[23:02] | Thank you, Republic City! | 谢谢你 共和城 |
[23:04] | All right, that’s all the questions the Av– | 好了 以上就是降世… |
[23:07] | Amon, how do you want to handle this? | 亚们 你打算怎么解决这事 |
[23:10] | So, the Avatar has arrived early. | 看来 降世神通来早了 |
[23:13] | It looks like we’ll have to accelerate our plans. | 看来我们的计划得加速了 |