时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Earth… | 土强 |
[00:02] | Fire… | 火烈 |
[00:04] | Air… | 气和 |
[00:06] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:09] | Only the avatar can master all four elements, | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:12] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:20] | A chance encounter turns Korra | 一次偶遇使得科拉 |
[00:22] | from pro-bending spectator to pro bending star, | 从职业御术赛旁观者变成了明星选手 |
[00:25] | With her new teammates, Mako and Bolin, | 联手她的新队友 马可和博林 |
[00:26] | The Fire Ferrets earn a place in the championship tournament. | 火貂队在冠军杯赛中占据了一席之地 |
[00:29] | But meanwhile, an anti-bending revolution | 与此同时 一场反御术的革命 |
[00:32] | brews in Republic City. | 在共和城酝酿着 |
[00:33] | Who are the equalists, and what nefarious plan | 谁是平隐团 而那面具后的 |
[00:36] | does the mysterious man behind the mask | 神秘男子又为我们的英雄 |
[00:37] | have in store for our hero? | 设下了怎样的阴险圈套 |
[00:40] | 第一卷 气 第三章 天启 | |
[00:51] | What’s the big idea with making me train | 这么早把我找来训练 |
[00:52] | this early in the morning? | 是要唱哪出戏啊 |
[00:54] | The morning is evil. | 早上各种伤不起啊 |
[00:56] | We’re the rookies, | 我们是新人 |
[00:57] | so we get the worst time slot in the gym. | 想用健身房只能在最差的时间段 |
[00:59] | And you’re the rookiest of us all. | 而你是最嫩的新手 |
[01:01] | We gotta get you up to speed | 所以如果我们想在冠军杯赛 |
[01:02] | if we want to survive in the tournament. | 有所作为 就得让你加紧赶上 |
[01:04] | Deal with it. | 受着吧 |
[01:06] | You deal with it. | 你受着吧 |
[01:10] | There are my little hardworking street urchins. | 我那些勤奋的街头小子原来在这里啊 |
[01:15] | It’s an honor to finally meet you, Avatar. | 神通 终于见到你 我倍感荣幸 |
[01:18] | And you are? | 你是 |
[01:19] | Butakha. | 布塔哈 |
[01:21] | I run this whole pro-bending shebang. | 职业御术赛神马的都是我掌管 |
[01:24] | Here’s your winnings from the last match. | 这是你们上个月赢的钱 |
[01:28] | But not so fast. | 别急 |
[01:29] | First, you owe me for the Avatar’s new gear, | 首先 神通的新装备钱我得拿走 |
[01:32] | gym and equipment rentals for last month, | 还有上个月健身房和设备的使用费 |
[01:35] | rent on your apartment, | 还有房租 |
[01:37] | and a personal loan for groceries. | 还有买食物的借款 |
[01:41] | What? I’m a growing boy. | 怎么 人家正在长身体嘛 |
[01:44] | Oh, and one more small item of business. | 对了 还有一件小事 |
[01:46] | The Fire Ferrets need to ante up 30,000 yuans | 火貂队得为冠军杯赛预付 |
[01:50] | for the championship pot. | 三万元 |
[01:51] | 30,000 yuans? | 三万元 |
[01:54] | Sorry, kids. | 抱歉 孩子们 |
[01:56] | You’ve got till the end of the week | 你们得在这周之前 |
[01:57] | to come up with the dough, or else | 把钱凑出来 不然 |
[01:58] | you’re out of the tournament. | 你们就不能参赛了 |
[02:01] | You wouldn’t happen to have | 你不会刚好有 |
[02:03] | a secret Avatar bank account overflowing with gold, | 秘密的神通银行账户 里面都是金子吧 |
[02:05] | would you? | 有吗 |
[02:06] | I got nothing. | 啥都没有 |
[02:08] | I’ve never really needed money. | 我从不需要钱 |
[02:09] | I’ve always had people taking care of me. | 总是有人照顾我 |
[02:11] | Then I wouldn’t say you had nothing. | 那我可不认为你一无所有 |
[02:13] | Sorry, I didn’t mean… | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[02:15] | No, it’s all right, it’s just… | 没事 只是… |
[02:18] | Ever since we lost our parents, | 自从我们失去了双亲 |
[02:20] | we’ve been on our own. | 我们就只能靠自己 |
[02:21] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. | 真抱歉 我不知道 |
[02:23] | So anyway… | 那 |
[02:25] | How are we going to come up with the money? | 我们要怎么凑到钱呢 |
[02:27] | Ooh, ooh, I got it, I got it. | 我想到办法了 |
[02:28] | I’ve been training Pabu to do circus tricks. | 我一直在教帕布一些马戏团杂耍 |
[02:30] | Now people would pay good money to see that. | 大家肯定会花大价钱看表演的 |
[02:33] | Come on, Bolin. | 得了 博林 |
[02:34] | We need serious ideas. | 想点正经的点子 |
[02:36] | I was serious. | 我很正经 |
[02:38] | N’t worry about it. I’ll figure somethg out. | 别担心 我会想办法搞定 |
[02:40] | I always do. | 每次都是我搞定 |
[02:49] | Come one, come all. | 大家都凑过来啊 |
[02:51] | See Pabu, the fantastic fire ferret, | 来看看帕布 超赞的火貂 |
[02:54] | as he crosses the ladder of peril… | 且看他走过危险的独木桥 |
[02:57] | upside down. | 倒立哦 |
[03:04] | Big finish, buddy. | 来个酷点的结尾 伙计 |
[03:06] | Stick the landing. | 立稳啊 |
[03:08] | Ta-dah! | 帅吧 |
[03:10] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 万分感谢 |
[03:12] | You are too kind. Seriously, too kind. | 您真是太好心了 |
[03:14] | You can come back here and put money right in this– | 您可以来这 把钱放进… |
[03:16] | Okay. That’s fine. That’s fine. | 好吧 没关系 没关系 |
[03:18] | 1 yuan down, 29,999 to go. | 赚到一元 还有29999 |
[03:25] | Hey, Bolin. Is that you? | 博林 是你吗 |
[03:28] | Oh, hey, there, “Shady” Shin. | 是你啊 “鬼点子”阿信 |
[03:33] | Heard you’re a big time pro bending player now. | 听说你现在是职业御术比赛的一流选手了 |
[03:35] | Not bad. | 不赖啊 |
[03:37] | Uh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:38] | So listen, I got an offer for you. | 听着 我有份美差 |
[03:42] | “Lightning Bolt” Zolt is looking to hire some extra muscle. | “霹雳闪电”佐尔特想雇些人 |
[03:46] | Uh, I don’t know, Shin. | 我不确定 阿信 |
[03:49] | Mako told me to stay away from the triple threats. | 马可告诉我离三合会的人远点 |
[03:52] | Your brother ain’t the boss of you. | 你哥又不是你老板 |
[03:54] | It’s just a little security work. | 就是个安保的活儿 |
[03:57] | Nothing crooked. | 不是坏事 |
[04:03] | You game? | 你加入吗 |
[04:19] | Bo, I’m back. | 小博 我回来了 |
[04:21] | Picked up your favorite dumplings. | 买了你最喜欢的饺子 |
[04:25] | Hey, I found some work down at the power plant. | 我在发电厂找到了工作 |
[04:28] | It’s some decent money. | 给的钱还不赖 |
[04:31] | Bolin? | 博林 |
[04:33] | You here, bro? | 你在吗 兄弟 |
[04:42] | Huh, I bet the little love bird is making a house call. | 我猜痴情男跑去登门拜访了 |
[04:51] | Good, light on your feet. | 很好 脚下要轻 |
[04:57] | Ooh, he’s cute. | 他真帅 |
[04:59] | Korra, is that the handsome firebender boy | 科拉 是那个帅气的御火术男孩 |
[05:01] | that drives you crazy? | 让你抓狂吗 |
[05:02] | Does he drive you crazy in a bad way, | 是很烦人那种抓狂 |
[05:04] | or does he drive you crazy, like you like him? | 还是你喜欢他那种抓狂啊 |
[05:09] | Oh, hey, Mako. | 马可 |
[05:11] | You seen Bolin? | 你看到博林了吗 |
[05:12] | Nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[05:14] | And no, I haven’t seen him since practice. | 不 我自从训练后就没看到他 |
[05:17] | Think something’s wrong? | 出事了吗 |
[05:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:19] | Bolin has a knack for getting into stupid situations. | 博林可是天生的惹麻烦精 |
[05:22] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[05:24] | Wait. | 等下 |
[05:24] | I could, uh, help you look for him. | 我可以 帮你找他 |
[05:27] | Nah, I got it. | 没事 我自己能搞定 |
[05:28] | Hey, cool guy, let me help you. | 苦瓜脸 让我来帮你 |
[05:31] | – We can take Naga. – Who’s Naga? | -我们可以带上纳咖 -纳咖是谁 |
[05:33] | My best friend, and a great tracker. | 我最好的朋友 也是最棒的追踪者 |
[05:38] | Your best friend is a…polar bear dog. | 你最好的朋友是北极熊狗 |
[05:41] | Somehow that makes perfect sense. | 这就很好理解了 |
[05:44] | I’ll take that as a compliment, city boy. | 我就当那是夸奖了 城市男孩 |
[05:55] | Well, this is his usual hangout. | 这是他经常来的地方 |
[06:02] | You guys see my brother around here today? | 你们今天看到我弟弟了吗 |
[06:04] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[06:05] | My memory’s a little…foggy. | 我的记忆有点…不太清晰 |
[06:07] | Maybe you can help clear it up. | 也许你能帮我清清脑子 |
[06:10] | You’re good, Skoochy. A real pro. | 算你狠 斯库奇 不愧是职业选手 |
[06:14] | – Yeah, I’ve seen him. – When? | -我看到他了 -什么时候 |
[06:15] | – About noon. – What was he doing? | -中午 -他在干什么 |
[06:17] | He was performing some kind of monkey-rat circus. | 他在搞什么猴鼠马戏表演 |
[06:20] | And then… | 然后 |
[06:23] | And then what? Why’d he leave? | 然后怎么了 他为什么走了 |
[06:26] | “Shady” Shin showed up and flashed some serious cash. | “鬼点子”阿信出现了 给了他很多钱 |
[06:29] | Bo took off with him in his hot rod. | 小博上了他的车走了 |
[06:31] | The triple threats, the red monsoons, | 三合会 红季风帮 |
[06:34] | The agni kais… | 火神决帮 |
[06:35] | All the triads are muscling up for something real big. | 所有的帮派都在拉帮结伙要有所行动 |
[06:38] | Now that’s all you’re getting out of me. | 我只能说这么多 |
[06:41] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[06:43] | Sounds like there’s a turf war brewing, | 貌似帮派间为了争夺地盘要开始火拼了 |
[06:45] | And Bolin’s about to get caught right in the middle of it. | 而博林马上就要卷进这场风暴中了 |
[06:56] | So where are we headed? | 我们去哪儿 |
[06:57] | The triple threat triad’s headquarters. | 三合会的总部 |
[06:59] | Hopefully Bolin’s there and nothing’s gone down yet. | 希望博林在那 一切还没开始 |
[07:01] | Triple threat triad? | 三合会 |
[07:02] | I beat up some of those yahoos when I got into town. | 我刚来的时候痛扁了几个三合会的混混 |
[07:05] | Why would Bolin get tangled up with– | 博林为什么会与之有瓜葛… |
[07:08] | Whoa, Naga. | 纳咖 |
[07:15] | That’s Pabu. | 那是帕布 |
[07:16] | No, naga. | 别 纳咖 |
[07:17] | Pabu’s a friend, not a snack. | 帕布是朋友 不是零食 |
[07:25] | We gotta hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[07:30] | Something’s not right. | 不对头 |
[07:31] | There are usually thugs posted out front. | 通常有人在外面守着 |
[07:33] | We better be cautious. | 我们最好小心点 |
[07:47] | Bolin? You in here? | 博林 你在吗 |
[07:59] | Bolin! | 博林 |
[08:09] | Naga, come! | 纳咖 过来 |
[09:54] | Ugh! I can’t bend. | 我没法御术 |
[09:57] | I can’t bend! | 我没法御术 |
[09:59] | Calm down, it’ll wear off. | 冷静 一会就好了 |
[10:01] | Those guys were chi-blockers. | 那些人是点穴师 |
[10:02] | They’re Amon’s henchmen. | 他们是亚们的追随者 |
[10:04] | Amon? That anti-bending guy with the mask? | 亚们 那个反御术的面具男 |
[10:07] | Yeah, he’s the leader of the equalists. | 是的 他是平隐团的首领 |
[10:10] | What do they want with the triple threats? | 他们要三合会的人干什么 |
[10:12] | Whatever it is, it can’t be good. | 不管是什么都不是好事 |
[10:16] | I can’t believe Bolin got himself into this mess. | 真是不敢相信博林竟会卷入这样的麻烦中 |
[10:19] | Mako, we are going to save your brother. | 马可 我们会救出你弟弟 |
[10:23] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[10:39] | We’ve been out all night. | 我们找了一晚了 |
[10:40] | No sign of him. | 没看到他 |
[10:42] | – We’ve gotta keep looking. – But where? | -我们得继续找 -去哪儿找 |
[10:46] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:58] | The first day I got into town, | 我第一天进城 |
[10:59] | I ran into an Equalist protester over there. | 就在那边遇到了一个平隐团的反动分子 |
[11:02] | And you think they’ll know where Bolin is? | 你觉得他们会知道博林的下落吗 |
[11:03] | It’s our only lead right now. | 目前只能指望他们了 |
[11:14] | So, why is Bolin running around with the Triple Threat Triad, anyway? | 博林干嘛跟着那帮三合会成员到处乱跑 |
[11:19] | Well, we… we used to do some work for them back in the day. | 这个 我们之前给他们做过事 |
[11:22] | What? | 什么 |
[11:23] | Are you some kind of criminal? | 那你们也是坏人喽 |
[11:25] | No. | 不 |
[11:26] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本什么都不懂 |
[11:28] | I just ran numbers for them and stuff. | 我只是给他们跑跑腿罢了 |
[11:30] | We were orphans out on the street. | 我们两个孤儿 无家可归 |
[11:32] | I did what I had to do to survive | 为了活下去 我必须谋些生计 |
[11:34] | and protect my little brother. | 还要保护我弟弟 |
[11:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:37] | It must have been really hard. | 那一定很难熬吧 |
[11:41] | Can I ask what happened to your parents? | 恕我冒昧 你的父母发生什么事了 |
[11:46] | They were mugged by a firebender. | 他们被一个御火师杀死了 |
[11:49] | He cut them down right in front of me. | 我眼睁睁地看着他们被杀死 |
[11:51] | I was eight. | 当时我才八岁 |
[11:54] | Mako… | 马可 |
[11:55] | Bolin’s the only family I have left. | 博林是我唯一的家人 |
[11:58] | If anything happened to him… | 他要是有个万一… |
[12:06] | Equality now! Equality now! | 平等 平等 |
[12:08] | We want equality now! | 我们要平等 |
[12:14] | Non-benders of Republic City. | 共和城内绝不允许御术师的存在 |
[12:16] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[12:16] | Amon calls you to action. | 亚们号召我们行动 |
[12:18] | Take back your city. | 夺回我们的城市 |
[12:20] | It’s time for the– | 大好时机 |
[12:24] | It’s you again. | 怎么又是你 |
[12:26] | You cannot silence me, Avatar. | 我绝不闭嘴 神通 |
[12:30] | Shut your yapper and listen up. | 闭上你那臭嘴 听着 |
[12:32] | My friend got kidnapped by some Chi-blockers. | 我朋友被点穴师绑架了 |
[12:34] | Where’d they take him? | 他们把他整哪去了 |
[12:35] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[12:37] | Oh, I think you do. | 可不是么 |
[12:50] | “Witness the Revelation tonight, 9:00.” | 今晚九点 见证天启 |
[12:53] | What’s this Revelation? | 什么天启 |
[12:55] | Nothing that concerns the likes of you two. | 不关你们两个的事 |
[12:59] | You better believe it concerns us. | 你最好如实招来 |
[13:01] | Spill it. | 快说 |
[13:02] | No one knows what the Revelation is. | 没有人知道天启是什么 |
[13:05] | And I have no idea what happened to your friend. | 我也不知道你们的朋友会怎样 |
[13:07] | But if he’s a bender, | 但如果他是御术师 |
[13:08] | then my bet is he’s getting what’s coming to him. | 那他就离死不远了 |
[13:11] | Where’s it happening? | 集会地点在哪里 |
[13:14] | Hey, what’s going on over there? | 那边怎么了 |
[13:16] | The Avatar’s oppressing us. Help! | 神通正在欺负人 救命 |
[13:19] | Let’s scram. | 快跑 |
[13:27] | Why didn’t the Equalists put a location on these? | 平隐团为啥不在上面写地址 |
[13:30] | Probably because they don’t want just anyone | 大概是不想让外人 |
[13:31] | waltzing into their big Revelation. | 大摇大摆的去观看天启吧 |
[13:34] | Whatever that is. | 无论天启是什么 |
[13:35] | I bet the information is hidden on here somehow. | 我觉得这上肯定会有暗示 |
[13:38] | Look at the backs. | 快看传单背面 |
[13:39] | There’s four different images. | 是四个不同的图案 |
[13:42] | So, it’s a puzzle? | 是拼图吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah. Of a map. | 没错 是张地图 |
[13:54] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[13:55] | That must be where it’s going down. | 一定就是这里 |
[14:14] | This is the place. | 就是这儿了 |
[14:22] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[14:24] | We’ll attract less attention this way. | 这样不会引起怀疑 |
[14:27] | This is private event. | 这里是私人聚会 |
[14:29] | No one gets in without an invitation. | 没有邀请函不得入内 |
[14:31] | Uh, invitation? | 邀请函 |
[14:35] | You mean this? | 是这个吗 |
[14:39] | The Revelation is upon us, my brother and sister. | 天启正在降临 我亲爱的兄弟姐妹 |
[14:48] | I knew a lot of people hated benders, | 我知道有很多人憎恨御术师 |
[14:51] | but I’ve never seen so many in one place. | 但从没在一个地方见到这么多反对者 |
[14:54] | Keep your eyes out for Bolin. | 多多注意博林 |
[15:01] | Please welcome your hero, your savior, | 有请我们的大英雄 救世主 |
[15:06] | Amon! | 亚们 |
[15:23] | My quest for equality began many years ago. | 我寻求平等之路始于多年以前 |
[15:27] | When I was a boy, | 当时我还未谙世事 |
[15:28] | my family and I lived on a small farm. | 和父母住在一个小农场里 |
[15:31] | We weren’t rich, | 我们并不富裕 |
[15:33] | and none of us were benders. | 也不是御术师 |
[15:35] | This made us very easy targets | 我们很快便成为 |
[15:38] | for the firebender who extorted my father. | 御火师的勒索的目标 |
[15:41] | One day, my father confronted this man. | 有一天 我父亲终于起身反抗 |
[15:45] | But when he did, | 但没成功 |
[15:47] | that firebender took my family from me… | 那个御火师夺去了我双亲的性命 |
[15:50] | Then he took my face. | 我也被他毁了容 |
[15:54] | I’ve been forced to hide behind a mask ever since. | 从那之后 我不得不活在面具之下 |
[16:00] | As you know, | 正如你们所知 |
[16:01] | the Avatar has recently arrived in Republic City. | 降世神通已经进入共和城内 |
[16:07] | And if she were here, | 如果她在这里 |
[16:09] | she would tell you | 她会大肆宣扬 |
[16:10] | that bending brings balance to the world. | 御术给世界带来了平衡 |
[16:13] | But she is wrong. | 不过 她错了 |
[16:15] | The only thing bending has brought to the world is suffering. | 御术带给我们的 只有痛苦 |
[16:19] | It has been the cause of every war in every era, | 御术引发了不同时代的不同纷争 |
[16:24] | but that is about to change. | 是时候改变了 |
[16:27] | I know you have been wondering, | 我知道你们一直很好奇 |
[16:29] | “What is the Revelation?” | 天启到底是什么 |
[16:32] | You are about to get your answer. | 你们很快就会得到答案 |
[16:37] | Since the beginning of time, | 自天地开创以来 |
[16:39] | the spirits have acted as guardians of our world, | 诸神一直在守护着我们的世界 |
[16:43] | and they have spoken to me. | 我有幸得之点化 |
[16:45] | They say the Avatar has failed humanity. | 诸神明示 降世神通践踏了人道 |
[16:49] | That is why the spirits have chosen me | 因此 诸神降任于我 |
[16:53] | to usher in a new era of balance. | 去开辟新纪元的平衡 |
[16:57] | They have granted me a power | 他们赋予我一种力量 |
[17:00] | that will make equality a reality– | 用以实现世界平等 |
[17:04] | The power to take a person’s bending away… | 这种力量能够将御术师的能力 |
[17:08] | permanently. | 永久摧毁 |
[17:11] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[17:13] | There’s no way. | 根本不可能 |
[17:14] | This guy is insane. | 这人疯了 |
[17:16] | Now for a demonstration, | 为了证明我所言不虚 |
[17:18] | please welcome “Lightning Bolt”, Zolt, | 有请”霹雳闪电”佐尔特 |
[17:22] | leader of the Triple Threat Triad, | 三合会的首脑 |
[17:24] | and one of the most notorious criminals in Republic City. | 共和城内最臭名昭著的罪犯 |
[17:30] | Ah, boo yourself. | 别冲我嚷嚷 |
[17:37] | There’s Bolin. | 博林在那里 |
[17:38] | Wait. We can’t fight them all. | 等等 我们寡不敌众 |
[17:40] | We need to be smart about this. | 不能硬拼 只能智取 |
[17:42] | Then come up with a game plan, | 那就想个周全的计划啊 |
[17:44] | Team Captain. | 队长大人 |
[17:45] | Zolt has amassed a fortune | 佐尔特靠勒索虐待普通人 |
[17:47] | by extorting and abusing non-benders. | 积累了一笔可观的赃款 |
[17:51] | But his reign of terror is about to come to an end. | 现在 他的黑暗势力已经走到了尽头 |
[17:55] | Now, in the interest of fairness, | 为了公平起见 |
[17:58] | I will give Zolt the chance | 我给佐尔特一个机会 |
[17:59] | to fight to keep his bending. | 让他用御术自卫 |
[18:03] | You’re going to regret doing that, pal. | 你会后悔的 小子 |
[18:39] | What– what did you do to me? | 你 你对我做了什么 |
[18:42] | Your firebending is gone… forever. | 你的御火术已废 永久性被废 |
[18:49] | The era of bending is over. | 御术时代已经完结 |
[18:52] | A new era of equality has begun! | 平等时代已经到来 |
[19:01] | No, oh! | 不要 |
[19:03] | Any ideas yet? | 有办法了吗 |
[19:04] | I think so. See those machines? | 有了 看见那些机器了吗 |
[19:06] | They’re powered by water and steam. | 那里面都是水和蒸汽 |
[19:08] | If you create some cover, | 你去制造些蒸汽给我作掩护 |
[19:09] | I can grab Bolin without anyone seeing. | 我就能掩人耳目 救出博林 |
[19:11] | Then we duck out of here. | 然后我们一起逃出这里 |
[19:13] | Works for me. | 包在我身上 |
[19:13] | Mako, good luck. | 马可 一切顺利 |
[19:15] | You too. | 一切顺利 |
[19:29] | No, it’s not enough. | 不 这样还不够 |
[19:32] | Hey, you. | 你是谁 |
[19:44] | Is there a problem, my brother? | 有问题吗 我亲爱的兄弟 |
[19:46] | What are you doing back here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[19:48] | Uh, looking for the bathroom? | 我在找厕所 |
[20:02] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[20:11] | Thanks. This should be enough. | 谢啦 这样应该就够了 |
[20:24] | Uh, hello. Amon, sir. | 你好 亚们大人 |
[20:27] | I think there’s been a big misunderstanding. | 有些误会 一直没有澄清 |
[20:52] | Bolin, you all right? | 博林 你没事吧 |
[20:53] | Yes, Mako! I love you. | 马可 我爱你 |
[21:48] | You benders need to understand | 你们这些御术师应该清楚 |
[21:50] | there’s no place in the world for you anymore. | 这个世界已经没有你们的容身之地了 |
[21:59] | I wouldn’t count us out just yet. | 我不会轻言放弃的 |
[22:03] | Naga! | 纳咖 |
[22:12] | Ah! Oh! Yah! Guys! Stop! | 好 哥们 停 |
[22:15] | I want… to be… on…your back. | 我想 到 你 背上去 |
[22:17] | The Avatar– that’s her. | 降世神通 是她 |
[22:21] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[22:22] | She’s the perfect messenger to tell the city of my power. | 让她亲口散布有关我神力的消息 最好不过 |
[22:34] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:36] | I was just about to send out a search party. | 我正要派人找你 |
[22:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:41] | Korra, what happened? | 科拉 发生什么事了 |
[22:43] | Did you find your friend? | 找到你朋友了吗 |
[22:45] | Yes, but… | 找到了 但是 |
[22:47] | I was at an Equalist rally. | 我刚才混进了平隐团集会 |
[22:49] | – I saw Amon. – What? | -看到了亚们 -什么 |
[22:51] | He can take people’s bending away, for good. | 他能废掉人们的御术能力 永久性的 |
[22:54] | That’s– that’s impossible. | 不 不可能 |
[22:57] | Only the Avatar has ever possessed that ability. | 只有神通才有那种能力 |
[22:59] | But I saw him do it. | 可那是我亲眼所见 |
[23:02] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[23:04] | I don’t know how Amon has achieved this power. | 我不知道亚们是如何拥有这种神力的 |
[23:08] | But this means the revolution | 但这意味着这场革命 |
[23:09] | is more dangerous than ever. | 将刮起前所未有的风暴 |
[23:12] | No bender is safe. | 所有的御术师都逃不过他的魔掌 |