Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Earth. 土强
[00:03] Fire. 火烈
[00:05] Air. 气和
[00:06] Water. 水善
[00:09] Only the Avatar can master all four elements 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
[00:13] and bring balance to the world. 给世界带来平衡
[00:20] After a close encounter with Amon, 在与阿蒙交手之后
[00:22] Korra took a leave of absence from Tarrlok’s Task Force. 科拉离开了塔洛克的特战队
[00:25] But the Avatar has still been hard at work, 但神通仍然刻苦训练
[00:27] leading the underdog Fire Ferrets 带领黑马火貂队
[00:29] to the pro bending championship finals. 闯入了职业御术赛的决赛
[00:31] Only one team stands in their way– the Wolf Bats. 只有一支队伍挡在他们面前 狼蝠队
[00:34] Led by team Captain Tahno, 由队长塔诺带领
[00:35] the brutal Wolf Bats look to repeat as champs. 强势的狼蝠队渴望蝉联冠军
[00:38] Have the Fire Ferrets finally met their match? 火貂队终于遇上劲敌了吗
[00:41] 第一卷 气 第六章 花落谁家
[00:56] You are listening to the Music Hour. 你正在收听的是音乐时刻
[00:59] Brought to you by Cabbage Corp, 本节目由卷心菜公司提供赞助
[01:01] Republic City’s trusted name in technology for over fifty years. 五十多年来共和城最具信誉的科技品牌
[01:06] Man, I got a good feeLing about tonight! 我对今晚的比赛很有信心
[01:08] I don’t care if we are the underdogs, 我不管我们是不是什么黑马
[01:09] we can take those pompous Wolf Bats. 我们一定能打败那些臭屁的狼蝠
[01:11] It’s going to be our toughest match ever, 今晚将是我们至今最硬的一仗
[01:13] but I think you’re right. 但我觉得你说得对
[01:14] Introducing your new champs, 隆重介绍本届新晋冠军
[01:17] the fantastic Fire Ferrets! 神奇的火貂队
[01:21] Good morning, citizens of Republic City. 早上好 各位共和城市民
[01:24] This is Amon. 我是阿蒙
[01:26] I hope you all enjoyed last night’s pro bending match, 希望你们都有好好享受昨晚的御术比赛
[01:30] because it will be the last. 因为那是最后一场了
[01:33] It’s time for this city to stop worshipping bending athletes as if they were heroes. 是时候让这城市不再将御术运动员当英雄崇拜了
[01:38] I am calLing on the council to shut down the bending arena 我号召议会关闭御术竞技场
[01:42] and cancel the finals, or else… 取消决赛 否则
[01:46] there will be severe consequences. 后果将会不堪设想
[01:50] That guy’s got some nerve! 这小子真是胆大包天
[01:51] You think the council will give in? 你觉得议会会让步吗
[01:53] I’m not waiting to find out. 我可不会干等着
[01:54] We need to get to city hall. 我们去市政厅
[02:03] Korra, you shouldn’t be here. This is a closed meeting. 科拉 你不该来这 这是非公开会议
[02:06] As the Avatar, and a pro bending player, 作为降世神通和职业御术选手
[02:08] I have a right to be heard. 我有权力发言
[02:09] You can’t cancel the finals. 你们不能取消决赛
[02:11] I know winning the championship means a lot to you, 我知道夺冠对你来说非常重要
[02:13] but as far as I’m concerned, we need to shut the arena down. 但就我而言 我们必须关闭竞技场
[02:17] What about the rest of you? 其他人的看法呢
[02:18] Tarrlok, there’s no way you’re backing down from Amon, right? 塔洛克 你不会在阿蒙面前退缩 对吧
[02:21] Actually, Tenzin and I agree, for once. 事实上 这次我和丹增 意见一致
[02:24] The council is unanimous– we’re closing the arena. 议会一致同意 关闭竞技场
[02:28] – No! – You can’t! -不行 -不能这样
[02:29] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[02:30] I thought you of all people would take a stand against Amon. 我以为所有人中你肯定会挺身对抗阿蒙
[02:34] While I am still committed to bringing that lunatic to justice, 我仍在设法将那疯子捉拿归案
[02:37] I will not put innocent lives at stake 可我不会让无辜市民冒险
[02:40] just so you and your friends can play a game. 只为你们能够打场比赛
[02:44] Pro-bending might only be a game to you, 职业御术赛对你来说可能只是比赛
[02:46] but think of what it means to the city. 可想想它对这座城市的意义
[02:48] Right now the arena is the one place 现在竞技场是唯一一个
[02:50] where benders and non-benders gather together in peace… 御术师和普通人和平相处的地方
[02:54] to watch benders… beat each other up in peace! 一起看御术师…和平地互相对打
[02:58] It’s an inspiration to everyone! 这多鼓舞人心啊
[03:00] I appreciate your naive idealism, 我欣赏你这种天真的理想主义
[03:03] but you’re ignoring the reality of the situation. 但是你忽略了现实情况
[03:06] The reality is, 现实情况是
[03:07] if you close the arena, you let Amon win! 如果你们关闭竞技场 阿蒙就赢了
[03:09] Yes, exactly what she said, yes! 对 就是这个意思 没错
[03:12] I’m sorry, but our decision has been made. 抱歉 议会已经做出决定
[03:15] This meeting is adjourned. 休会
[03:22] I can’t believe I’m saying this, 难以相信我会说出这句话
[03:24] but I agree with the Avatar. 但我赞同神通的想法
[03:26] – You do? – Yeah, you do? -真的 -对啊 真的
[03:29] I expected this kind of cut and run response from Tenzin, 逃避责任这种事丹增干出来我倒不奇怪
[03:32] but the rest of you? 但你们其他人呢
[03:33] Come on, show a little more backbone. 拜托 拿出点骨气来
[03:36] It’s time that the benders of this city 这座城里的御术师是时候
[03:39] displayed some strength and unity against these Equalists. 拿出点力量共同对抗平等党了
[03:42] We must prevent the conflict between benders and non-benders 我们必须避免御术师和非御术师之间的矛盾激化
[03:46] from escalating into all-out war! 以免升为全面战争
[03:48] The council is not changing its position, Lin. 议会是不会改变立场的 琳
[03:50] Now, just a moment, Tenzin. 慢着 丹增
[03:53] Let us hear what our esteemed Chief of Police has in mind. 咱们来听听我们尊敬的警察局长有何高招妙计
[03:58] If you keep the arena open, 如果竞技场照常开放
[03:59] my metal benders and I will provide extra security 我和我的御金师们会在决赛期间
[04:02] during the championship match. 加强安保措施
[04:04] There’s no better force to deal with the chi-blockers. 我们是对付截气士的最强武力
[04:06] Our armor is impervious to their attacks. 他们无法攻破我们的盔甲
[04:09] Are you saying that you will personally take responsibility 你是说你将”亲自”负责
[04:13] for the safety of the spectators in the arena? 竞技场观众的安全吗
[04:15] I guarantee it. 我保证
[04:17] It is hard to argue with Chief Beifong’s track record. 北方警长的卓越表现的确让人心服口服
[04:21] If she is confident 既然她有自信
[04:23] her elite officers can protect the arena, 她的精英警队能保护现场安全
[04:25] then she has my support. 那么 我支持她
[04:27] I am changing my vote. Who else is with me? 我改变投票 还有谁
[04:33] The arena stays open. 竞技场照常开放
[04:35] Good luck in the finals. 祝你们决赛好运
[04:36] All right! 太好了
[04:37] Thank you! 谢谢你
[04:38] And good luck to you, Chief Beifong. 也祝你好运 北方警长
[04:43] A word, please, Lin. 借一步说话 琳
[04:46] Tarrlok’s playing you. 塔洛克是在耍你
[04:48] And I don’t want to see you get hurt. 我不想看到你受伤害
[04:49] I know what I’m doing and the risks that come with it. 我清楚我在干嘛 也清楚风险多大
[04:52] In that case, I’m going to be by your side during the match. 这样的话 比赛时我要在你身边
[04:55] You don’t need to babysit me. 用不着你照顾我
[04:57] It’s for Korra. 我是为了科拉
[04:58] I want to make sure she’s safe. 我要确保她平安无事
[05:00] Do what you want. 随你便
[05:01] It’s not like I’ve ever been able to stop you before. 反正我说什么你也从来没听过
[05:04] Excuse me, Chief Beifong? 打扰一下 北方警长
[05:05] I wanted to thank you for your help. 我想谢谢你的帮助
[05:07] It– really– means– a lot. 你 真是 帮了 大忙
[05:10] What is her deal? 她干嘛这样
[05:12] Even when she’s on my side she’s against me. 就算她帮我也还是跟我过不去
[05:14] I’ve known Lin since we were children. 我打小就认识琳
[05:16] She’s always been… challenging. 她总是那么…爱挑事
[05:20] What did your father do 你老爸做了什么
[05:21] to make her hate the Avatar so much? 让她如此讨厌神通
[05:23] My father and Lin got along famously. 我父亲和琳非常要好
[05:26] I’m afraid her issues are with me. 恐怕她看不惯的人是我
[05:30] Wait a second. It all makes sense now! 等等 这就对了
[05:33] You and Beifong, Beifong and you. 你和北方 北方和你
[05:36] You two were a couple! 你们两个交往过
[05:37] What? How… Where’d you get that idea? 什… 你…你是怎么知道的
[05:40] Ha! Your wife. 你老婆说的哟
[05:42] Criminy! I’ll have to have a word with her. 作孽啊 看来我得跟她谈谈了
[05:44] So… Pema stole you from Beifong? 原来 佩玛是从北方手里把你偷走的啊
[05:49] I’m surprised our esteemed Chief of Police 尊敬的警察局长竟然没让她坐牢
[05:51] didn’t throw her in jail. 真是出人意料
[05:52] Oh, she tried. 她还真想过
[05:53] Anyway, Pema didn’t “steal” me. 总之 我不是被佩玛”偷走”的
[05:55] Lin and I had been growing apart for some time. 我和琳当时已经渐渐疏远了一段时间
[05:58] We both had different goals in life– 我们都有了不同的人生目…
[06:02] Why am I even telling you this? 我干嘛要跟你说这些啊
[06:04] It all happened a long time ago, 那都是很久之前的事了
[06:05] and we’ve moved past it. 我们已经释怀了
[06:08] Apparently Beifong hasn’t. 很显然北方还没有
[06:09] What do you mea…? Of course she has. 你什么意… 她当然释怀了
[06:12] Anyway, this is none of your business! 反正 这些跟你没关系
[06:15] See you at home, Mr. heartbreaker! 回家见啦 负心汉先生
[06:26] I just got word. 刚刚得到消息
[06:28] The council defied your threat. 议会对你的恐吓不予理睬
[06:30] They’re keeping the arena open. 竞技场会照常开放
[06:33] Perfect. 正合我意
[06:34] Everything is going according to plan. 一切都在计划之中
[07:01] All clear, chief. 全部安全 长官
[07:06] How is the security sweep going? 安保排查进行得怎么样了
[07:08] Fine. 很好
[07:09] They’ve checked underneath the stands? 看台下面检查过了吗
[07:10] Yes. 查了
[07:11] And you have enough officers to cover all points of entry? 你派够警力守住每个出入口了吗
[07:13] I have the skies, the bay, 天上 海里
[07:15] and every nook and cranny of this place covered. 还有赛场的每个角落都已经部署完毕
[07:18] Now leave me alone and let me do my job. 现在别来烦我 让我专心工作
[07:20] Lin, with so much on the line, 琳 目前情况这么险恶
[07:22] it would be nice if we could help each other out. 我们彼此扶持会比较明智
[07:25] At least for one night. 至少度过今晚
[07:28] – Like old times? – Like old times. -就像从前 -就像从前
[07:32] Okay, I’ll try to be less abrasive than usual. 好吧 我尽量比平时态度好点
[07:36] I would appreciate that. 非常感谢
[07:42] The anticipation is palpable 决赛马上就要开始了
[07:43] as we are just moments away from the championship match. 观众们的期待可想而知
[07:46] Will the Wolf Bats’ ferocity help them repeat its champs? 狼蝠队的凶残手段能帮助他们蝉联冠军吗
[07:49] Or will the underdog, Fire Ferrets, 或者身为黑马的火貂队
[07:51] serve up a surprising bowl of smackdown soup? 能否呈上一份惊天竞技大餐呢
[07:55] Now I know there’s a big crowd, 我知道外面观众很多
[07:56] but don’t be nervous. 但不要紧张
[07:57] You’re gonna do great. 你一定行的
[07:59] I believe in you. 我相信你
[08:08] Introducing the challengers, 隆重介绍挑战队伍
[08:12] The Future Industries– Fire Ferrets! 未来实业 火貂队
[08:39] You’re on, Pabu! 去吧 帕布
[08:48] Yes! Nailed it! 太好了 搞定
[08:50] He’s so talented. 他真是天才
[08:52] And their opponents– 以及他们的对手
[08:54] The three-time defending champions, 三届卫冕冠军
[08:57] The White Falls– Wolf Bats! 闪耀瀑布 狼蝠队
[09:15] They got nothing on us, buddy. 他们那不算啥 哥们儿
[09:17] Anybody can howl! 狼嚎谁不会啊
[09:20] Whatever. 无所谓啦
[09:26] I’m gonna knock Tahno’s stupid hair off his stupid head. 我要把塔诺那撮呆毛从他那呆瓜脑袋上扯下来
[09:30] The champs and challengers face off at the center line. 冠军队和挑战队均已在中场就位
[09:33] And here we go! 比赛开始
[09:39] Tahno tries to clean the Avatar’s clock 塔诺想用一记阴险的御水拳
[09:40] with some dirty water boxing! 攻击神通面部
[09:43] Ming shakes off Mako’s attack and returns the favor. 明漂亮地躲开了马可的攻击并还以颜色
[09:52] Shaozu gets fancy 邵祖躲闪巧妙
[09:54] but Bolin ricochets a disk off the ropes 但博林利用围绳弹回土碟
[09:55] and says, “No, thank you, sir!” 说了句 “不 谢谢您 先生”
[09:58] Nice shot! 漂亮
[10:02] The water benders slug it out, looking evenly matched. 两队的御水师战在一处 难分伯仲
[10:05] Tahno gets a little too worked up 塔诺有点恼羞成怒
[10:07] and unleashes a deluge on Bolin 发动洪水柱攻击博林
[10:08] that will certainly elicit a foul. 这下肯定会被吹犯规
[10:10] Or apparently not! 看来没有
[10:12] What’s the big idea, Ref? That was a hosing foul! 搞什么 裁判 他恶意犯规了
[10:15] And the Wolf Bats advance 狼蝠队仍然继续比赛
[10:16] despite Tahno exceeding the water bending time limit. 尽管塔诺的御水术超时了
[10:19] A questionable call by the officials. 这个判定很有问题
[10:23] Ming trips up Mako with another dirty trick! 明再次使出阴招将马可击倒在地
[10:26] Oh, come on, Refs! 哦 拜托 裁判
[10:27] There was some funny business in that last play! 刚才那下明显有猫腻啊
[10:29] Wouldn’t have guessed you knew the rules of pro bending. 没想到你还懂得职业御术赛的规则
[10:31] I’ve been brushing up. 我也在与时俱进嘛
[10:33] That Wolf Bat blatantly bent a disk outside of his zone. 那个狼蝠队员公然使用规定区域外的土碟
[10:36] The Ferret brothers are backed up to Zone Three, 火貂队两兄弟退到了三区
[10:38] and the Wolf Bats smell blood. 狼蝠这下闻到血腥味了
[10:45] Looks like Tahno snuck in an illegal icing move. 貌似塔诺偷偷使用了违规的结冰术
[10:48] But once again there’s no call. 这次裁判仍然没有吹哨
[10:50] I don’t know what match the Refs are watching, 真不知道裁判们在看哪场比赛
[10:52] but it’s obviously not this one. 但很显然不是这场
[10:57] A splash and crash send the Avatar to Zone Three as well! 一阵水土交攻后 神通也被打到了三区
[11:02] It’s a knockout! 击倒
[11:03] The Wolf Bats win the championship for the fourth year in a– 狼蝠队连续第四年获得冠…
[11:06] Hold on a second, folks! 稍等一下 听众朋友们
[11:09] Scratch that. The Ferrets are still alive! 情况有变 火貂队还有戏
[11:11] But just barely! 不过戏悬一线
[11:23] What an unbelievable move! 难以置信
[11:25] These Ferrets aren’t just bending the elements, 这三只火貂驾驭的不仅是元素
[11:27] they’re bending my mind! 还征服了我的心
[11:28] The underdogs survive to see Round Two! 黑马们撑到了第二回合
[11:34] What’s wrong with these Refs? 这些裁判怎么回事
[11:35] They’ve been paidoff. 被人贿赂了
[11:37] It’s the only explanation. 只能这么解释
[11:38] Someone wants us to lose. 有人想让我们输
[11:39] If the Wolf Bats are going to fight dirty, then so should we. 要是狼蝠队玩阴的 那咱们也玩阴的
[11:42] No, we can’t. The Refs have it out for us. 不行 裁判会判我们出局
[11:45] If we’re going to win this thing, it has to be fair and square. 要赢 就赢得光明磊落
[11:48] Ugh, that’s no fun. But… All right. 哼 真没劲 不过 好吧
[11:52] Round Two! 第二回合
[11:56] The opening salvo is a brutal brawl 刚一开场两队就打得火热
[11:58] as both sides give it their all! 双方都倾尽全力
[12:00] But once again Tahno sneaks in a little ice 但是塔诺又偷偷使出结冰术
[12:02] to get the upper hand. 取得上风
[12:07] Wowza, those look like illegal headshots to me! 哇 这些头部攻击可是犯规动作
[12:12] Round Two will be decided with a tie breaker! 第二回合将在对战台上决出胜负
[12:20] The Fire Ferrets win the coin toss! 火貂队赢得选择权
[12:23] Which element do you choose? 你选什么御术
[12:25] I’m taking this one. 让我来
[12:27] Let’s go. 来吧
[12:28] You and me, pretty boy. 你跟我 小白脸
[12:30] I thought you’d never ask. 还以为你没胆呢
[12:42] Come on, little girl. Give me your best shot. 来呀 妹子 让哥尝尝滋味
[12:59] Hmm. Chump. 哼 二货
[13:05] Round Two goes to the Fire Ferrets! 火貂队赢下第二回合
[13:11] Nice one! 漂亮
[13:12] That’s the stuff! You are my hero! 就是这样 你是我的英雄
[13:15] We might actually win this thing! 我们看来真有可能赢呢
[13:20] Let’s send them to a watery grave. 给我把他们淹死
[13:23] I can’t believe your sweet-tempered father 真不敢相信你那温柔和蔼的父亲
[13:25] was reincarnated into that girl. 转世投胎成了那姑娘
[13:27] She’s tough as nails. 她硬的跟个钉子似的
[13:28] Reminds me of someone else I knew at that age. 让我想起了某人当年的样子
[13:31] You two might get along 说不定你俩会很合得来
[13:32] if you would only give her a chance. 只要你给她一次机会
[13:35] One round a piece! Who wants it more? 就剩最后一回合 谁还想再来点
[13:40] The Wolf Bats fly out of the gate, 狼蝠队迅猛出击
[13:42] swinging with bad intentions. 明显不怀好意
[13:43] The challengers are showing a lot of heart, 挑战者们使出浑身解数迎击
[13:45] but the champs are really starting to find their rythm now. 不过狼蝠队已经找到了自己的节奏
[13:48] Can the Ferrets hang in there with the best? 火貂队能在最强队伍面前坚持到底吗
[13:50] Especially when “the best” are frankly 尤其在这个”最佳队伍”明显
[13:52] getting a little “help” from the Refs? 得到了裁判”帮忙”的情况下
[13:54] It’s all down to this final round! 一切都将在这最后一回合揭晓
[13:58] Mako is leaving it all in the ring, 马可在场上全力以赴
[13:59] but it looks like Tahno and Ming are up to more shenanigans! 不过塔诺和明貌似又要耍花招
[14:08] Oh, this has gone too far! That water had rocks in it! 哦 实在是太过分了 水柱里混有石头
[14:12] Knockout! 击倒
[14:13] Oh, come on! Those were illegal headshots! 哦 搞什么 他们犯规了
[14:16] Open your eyes, Ref! 睁眼看看啊 裁判
[14:17] Well folks, it’s a controversial call, 观众朋友们 虽然结果很有争议
[14:19] but the Wolf Bats notch a nasty knockout to win the match! 不过狼蝠队凭借阴招击倒对手赢得了比赛
[14:22] For the fourth year in a row they’ll be crowned 这是他们连续第四年
[14:24] Tournament Champions! 问鼎联赛冠军
[14:27] I barely broke a sweat. 不费吹灰之力嘛
[14:29] Anybody else wanna scrap with the champs? 还有谁想跟冠军叫板呀
[15:00] Look out! 小心
[15:22] What…? 什么
[15:34] Folks, there is some sort of electrical disturbance in the stands. 观众朋友们 看台上发生了电击骚乱
[15:37] Metal bender cops are dropping like bumble flies! 御金警队像苍蝇一样纷纷摔落
[15:40] There appear to be masked members of the audience 貌似观众席上出现一些面具人
[15:42] wielding strange devices on their hands. 正在使用手上的奇怪装置
[15:47] One of them is in the booth with me right now, folks. 现在有个面具人进到了直播室 听众们
[15:49] He is leveling one of those glove devices at me now, 他现在正用那种奇怪的手套对着我
[15:52] and I believe he is about to electrocute me. 相信他很快就会把我电晕
[15:54] I am currently wetting my pants. 我现在已经吓尿裤子了
[16:25] – What’s going on here, Ref? – I don’t know! -这是怎么回事 裁判 -不知道
[16:30] All right, you want a piece of the Wolf Bats? 好吧 你们想尝尝狼蝠的滋味
[16:33] Here it comes! 接招吧
[16:51] Wait, please don’t do this! 等等 请你不要这样
[16:53] I’ll give you the championship pot! 我把冠军奖杯送给你
[16:55] I’ll give you everything. 什么我都给你
[16:56] Just please don’t take my bending! 求你不要废掉我的御术
[17:33] I believe I have your attention, 相信你们已经注意到我了
[17:35] benders of Republic City. 共和城的御术师们
[17:37] So once again the Wolf Bats are your pro bending champions. 看来狼蝠队又得了你们的职业御术冠军
[17:41] It seems fitting that you celebrate three bullies 你们大肆庆祝这三个恶霸靠作弊得来的胜利
[17:44] who cheated their way to victory. 真是应情应景
[17:46] Because every day you threaten and abuse 因为你们每天都威胁和欺辱
[17:49] your fellow non-bending citizens, 那些普通市民
[17:52] just like the Wolf Bats did to their opponents tonight. 就像狼蝠队今晚对待他们的对手一样
[17:56] Those men were supposedly the best in the bending world. 这几个人号称是御术界的顶尖高手
[18:01] And yet it only took a few moments for me 然而我是只花几秒就净化了
[18:04] to cleanse them of their impurity. 他们的不洁之身
[18:07] Let this be a warning to all of you benders out there– 这就是给你们所有御术师的警告
[18:11] If any of you stand in my way, 如若你们胆敢阻碍我
[18:14] you will meet the same fate. 就会落得同样下场
[18:17] Now, to my followers. 现在 我的追随者们
[18:20] For years, the Equalists have been forced to hide in the shadows. 多年以来 平等党成员都被迫躲在暗处
[18:25] But now, we have the numbers and the strength 但是现在 我们已有足够多的人手和力量
[18:29] to create a new Republic City. 来创建新的共和城
[18:32] I’m happy to tell you that the time for… 我很高兴地告诉你们 御术的时代…
[18:35] How are we gonna get out of here? 我们要怎么逃走
[18:41] Pabu! Listen up, buddy. 帕布 听着 兄弟
[18:46] Stop fooling around! 别瞎闹了
[18:48] I’m not. I’m trying to save us! 我没有 我在想救大家
[18:52] See? Pabu’s not just a one-trick poodle pony. 看见了吧 帕布可不是只会一招的宠物
[18:55] For centuries, benders have possessed 几个世纪以来 御术师们一直享有
[18:58] an unnatural advantage over ordinary people. 普通人所没有的反自然优势
[19:02] But thankfully modern technology has provided us 幸亏现代科技提供我们一种方法
[19:05] with a way to even out the playing field. 使得大家享受公平
[19:08] Now anyone can hold the power of a chi-blocker in their hand. 现在 每个人都可以轻易掌握截气术的力量
[19:13] My followers and I will not rest 我和我的追随者们将会继续努力
[19:16] until the entire city achieves equality. 直到平等遍布整座城市
[19:19] And once that goal is achieved, 这个目标一旦达成
[19:21] we will equalize the rest of the world. 我们就会继续为整个世界带来平等
[19:25] The Revolution has begun! 天启已经开始
[19:53] Tenzin! 丹增
[20:03] It’s okay, Pabu, just a little explosion! 没事的帕布 小小的爆炸而已
[20:07] Keep chewing. You’re almost through it! 继续咬 就快咬断了
[20:11] Yes! Great job, buddy! 太棒了 干得漂亮 哥们
[20:15] – I’m going after Amon! – Be careful! -我去追阿蒙 -多加小心
[22:53] – You alright? – I’m fine. Thanks to you. -还好吗 -还好 多亏了你
[22:56] Don’t mention it, kid. 无足挂齿
[22:58] Looks like we lost this one. 看来今天是抓不到他了
[23:02] – I’m so glad you’re okay. – Me, too. -真高兴你没事 -我也是
[23:08] I can’t believe Amon did this. 难以相信阿蒙做出此举
[23:10] I played right into his hand. 我正中了他的下怀
[23:12] He played us all. 他耍了我们所有人
[23:13] Republic city is at war. 共和城开战在即
[23:33] J小糯 迪克猪仔小毛
[23:36] 萌 今
科拉传奇

文章导航

Previous Post: 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号