时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:03] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:04] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:06] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:08] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:13] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:21] | Although the hundred year war has long passed, | 尽管百年战争结束已久 |
[00:24] | we are not living in a time of peace. | 我们生活的世代仍不平静 |
[00:27] | These revolutionaries who call themselves “Equalists” | 这些自命”平等党”的革命分子 |
[00:30] | are not interested in equality at all. | 对”平等”根本毫无兴趣 |
[00:33] | They just want to wage war against benders. | 他们只是想借机除掉御术师 |
[00:37] | Chief Beifong was supposed to protect Republic City, | 北方局长本是共和城的保护伞 |
[00:40] | but she was powerless to stop Amon’s attack on the arena. | 但面对阿蒙对竞技场的袭击 她也束手无策 |
[00:43] | She has failed us all. | 她有负众望 |
[00:45] | If we are to survive these dire times, | 我们要想挺过这段艰难时期 |
[00:48] | our law enforcement needs new leadership. | 执法部门就必须更换领导 |
[00:53] | 第一卷 气 第七章 劫难过后 | |
[01:06] | I still can’t believe they’re shutting this place down. | 我还是不能相信他们就把这地方关了 |
[01:09] | Yeah, we had some good memories here, didn’t we? | 是啊 我们在这儿有许多美好的回忆 对吧 |
[01:12] | Guys, great news. | 伙计们 好消息 |
[01:14] | You don’t have to go back on the streets. | 你们不用再回去露宿街头啦 |
[01:16] | I talked to Tenzin and made all the arrangements. | 我跟丹增谈过 也都安排好了 |
[01:18] | You can come live on Air Temple Island with me. | 你们可以和我一起住在气和岛上 |
[01:22] | Well, we’d love to, but… | 我们当然愿意 可是… |
[01:23] | Asami already invited us to live in her dad’s giant mansion! | 麻美已经邀请我们去住她老爸的豪华别墅了 |
[01:28] | From here on out, it’s gonna be the lap of luxury for us. | 从现在开始 我们就要过上奢华生活咯 |
[01:32] | Oh, hey, Korra. | 嘿 科拉 |
[01:34] | I was hoping you’d stop by. | 我还希望你过来一趟呢 |
[01:36] | I was just leaving. | 我正准备走 |
[01:37] | So, I guess I’ll see you guys around… | 那 咱们改些时候 |
[01:40] | sometime. | 再见吧 |
[01:41] | Why not tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[01:42] | I’d love to have you come visit the estate. | 我想请你来我家坐坐 |
[01:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:45] | I have some… Avatar stuff to do. | 我还有些 神通功课要做 |
[01:48] | Come on, Korra. | 来嘛 科拉 |
[01:49] | We all deserve a little rest and relaxation after all this craziness. | 经过这么疯狂的事 我们也该休息放松一下了 |
[01:54] | We could swim in Asami’s pool. | 我们可以在麻美的泳池里游泳 |
[01:56] | It’ll be fun. | 一定很好玩 |
[01:59] | All right, Pabu. | 那好吧 帕布 |
[02:00] | Great, we’ll see you tomorrow. | 行 那就明天见 |
[02:24] | Looks like our intel was good. | 看来我们的情报无误 |
[02:26] | There’s enough evidence here to bury Cabbage Corp for an eternity. | 这里的证据足以葬送卷心菜公司的前程 |
[02:38] | Chief Beifong? | 北方局长 |
[02:41] | This is an outrage. | 这是赤裸裸的侮辱 |
[02:43] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的 |
[02:44] | Yeah, yeah, that’s what they all say. | 是啊是啊 每个都这么说 |
[02:46] | Is it true that Cabbage Corp is conspiring with the Equalists? | 卷心菜公司和平等党暗中勾结一事是真的吗 |
[02:49] | The evidence points in that direction, | 证据显示有这方面可能 |
[02:51] | but the investigation is ongoing. | 不过仍需进一步调查 |
[02:53] | For the time being, we have frozen Mr. Gan-Lan’s assets | 目前 我们已经冻结甘蓝先生的资产 |
[02:58] | and are closing Cabbage Corp. | 并且查封卷心菜公司 |
[02:59] | No! Not my Cabbage Corp! | 不要 不要关掉我的卷心菜公司 |
[03:10] | Hey, Korra. | 嘿 科拉 |
[03:14] | Tahno? | 塔诺 |
[03:19] | Listen, I know we’re not exactly best friends, | 听我说 我知道我们算不上好朋友 |
[03:22] | but I’m sorry Amon took your bending. | 可是我很遗憾阿蒙废掉了你的御术 |
[03:24] | I’ve been to the best healers in the city. | 我已经找过城内最好的疗伤师了 |
[03:27] | Whatever Amon did to me, it’s permanent. | 不管阿蒙到底干了什么 都治不好了 |
[03:33] | You gotta get him for me. | 你一定要替我报仇 |
[03:36] | Mr. Sato, if you remember anything else | 佐藤先生 如果您再想起什么 |
[03:40] | about what you saw during Amon’s attack, | 关于阿蒙袭击时的情况 |
[03:42] | be sure to let us know. | 请一定告知我们 |
[03:43] | I’m happy to help any way I can. | 能帮上忙是我的荣幸 |
[03:45] | I want these Equalists to pay for what they’ve done. | 我要这些平等党为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[03:50] | We’re ready for you now. | 你可以进来了 |
[03:57] | See you around, Uh-vatar. | 再见了 妹子神通 |
[04:15] | Earth-bending bomb! | 御土炸弹 |
[04:18] | Avatar Korra has arrived. | 神通科拉 大驾光临 |
[04:22] | Hey, Korra. | 科拉 |
[04:22] | Glad you made it. | 真高兴你能来 |
[04:23] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎来到天堂 |
[04:26] | Looks like you guys settled right in. | 你们两个适应得蛮快的嘛 |
[04:28] | Pretty much. | 那是当然 |
[04:29] | Except someone forgot to ask her father | 除了某人忘记事先问她老爸 |
[04:32] | if we could stay here. | 我们是否可以留下 |
[04:33] | Yeah, but I smoothed it over with him. | 对 不过我已经说服他啦 |
[04:35] | It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. | 求他原谅比请他允许容易多了 |
[04:39] | This is the greatest place in the world. | 这里是世界上最爽的地方 |
[04:41] | Watch this, watch this. | 看着 看着 |
[04:42] | Fetch me my towel, good sir. | 把我的毛巾拿来 先生 |
[04:44] | Yes, master Bolin. | 是 博林少爷 |
[04:47] | Master Bolin! | 博林少爷 |
[04:49] | I love this guy. | 我喜欢他 |
[04:51] | Now pat me dry. | 现在帮我擦干 |
[04:52] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[04:56] | Don’t forget Master Pabu. | 别忘了帕布少爷 |
[04:57] | Wouldn’t dream of it, sir. | 做梦也不会忘的 先生 |
[05:06] | So, what do you have planned for us today? | 那 今天我们的行程都有什么啊 |
[05:09] | Let me guess, shopping, makeovers… | 我来猜猜 购物 化妆 |
[05:13] | Ooh, ooh, I vote makeovers. | 哦哦 我选化妆 |
[05:16] | I have something a little more exciting in mind. | 我有一个更令人兴奋的主意 |
[05:27] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[05:29] | Way cooler than a makeover. | 比化妆酷多了 |
[05:31] | This is where Future Industries test-drives their Sato mobiles. | 这里是未来实业测试佐藤汽车的试车场 |
[05:34] | Ever been behind the wheel? | 以前开过车吗 |
[05:36] | The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear-dog. | 我唯一驾驶过的就是一只北极狗熊 |
[05:38] | You want me to take you for a spin? | 想不想坐我的车兜兜风 |
[05:40] | Let’s do it. | 好呀 |
[06:44] | That was amazing! | 真是太帅了 |
[06:45] | I didn’t think we’d make it. | 真没想到我们成功了 |
[06:47] | Well, you can’t be afraid to mix it up sometimes. | 有时候你不能太畏手畏脚 |
[06:49] | I gotta admit, I had you pegged wrong. | 我必须承认 之前看错你了 |
[06:52] | I thought you were kinda prissy. | 还以为你是那种娇气的小姐呢 |
[06:54] | Uh, no offense. | 呃 无意冒犯 |
[06:56] | It’s all right. | 没事啦 |
[06:57] | People usually assume that I’m daddy’s helpless little girl, | 人们通常都以为我是爸爸的小公主 |
[07:00] | but I can handle myself. | 但是我可以保护好自己 |
[07:02] | I mean, I’ve been in self-defense classes since I was this high. | 我是说 我还这么高的时候 就参加防身术训练了 |
[07:04] | My dad made sure I would always be able to protect myself. | 我爸确保我时时刻刻都能自我保护 |
[07:07] | Smart guy. | 真是聪明 |
[07:09] | Emergency! | 紧急事件 |
[07:10] | Emergency! Coming through! | 紧急事件 借过借过 |
[07:13] | Uh, is there another bathroom I can use? | 还有没有其他可以用的洗手间 |
[07:16] | We have a ladies’ powder room upstairs. | 楼上有女用洗手间 |
[07:18] | First door on your right. | 右手边第一间 |
[07:19] | You can freshen up in there. | 你可以在里面打扮一下 |
[07:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:40] | No, no. No, I assure you, | 不不 不 我保证 |
[07:42] | everything is going exactly as planned. | 所有事情都在计划之中 |
[07:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:50] | Luckily the Cabbage Corp investigation | 幸运的是 调查卷心菜公司 |
[07:52] | has bought us enough time. | 为我们争取了足够的时间 |
[07:55] | Trust me, by the end of the week, we’ll be ready to strike. | 相信我 这周末 我们就可以准备出击了 |
[08:07] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[08:08] | – But I thought… – Sorry, I forgot. | -可是我买了… -抱歉我忘了 |
[08:10] | I’m supposed to airsit, I mean babybend, | 我要去照气 我是说御顾 |
[08:13] | I mean babysit the air-bender kids. | 我是说照顾那些御气儿童 |
[08:16] | See you later. | 回见 |
[08:25] | So you think Mr. Sato manufactured those gloves for the Equalists, | 你认为佐藤先生为平等党制造手套 |
[08:29] | then framed Cabbage Corp? | 然后嫁祸给卷心菜公司吗 |
[08:31] | That’s a bold accusation. | 这项指控很大胆 |
[08:33] | But what proof do you have? | 你有什么证据 |
[08:34] | Well, I don’t exactly have proof, | 其实 也没什么证据 |
[08:36] | but I know what I heard. | 可是我听得清清楚楚 |
[08:38] | Sato’s up to something. | 佐藤正在谋划什么事 |
[08:39] | He does have the means. | 他确实既有能力 |
[08:41] | And he has a motive. | 也有动机 |
[08:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:44] | A motive? What is it? | 动机 什么动机 |
[08:46] | Twelve years ago, the Agni Kai Triad robbed Sato’s mansion. | 十二年前 火神会洗劫了佐藤的宅邸 |
[08:50] | A fire-bender killed Sato’s wife during the break-in. | 冲突中一个御火师杀死了佐藤的妻子 |
[08:53] | That’s terrible. | 太惨了 |
[08:54] | It was tragic. | 那是一场悲剧 |
[08:56] | It’s possible he’s been harboring anti-bending sentiment all this time. | 有可能他一直隐藏着反御术的情绪 |
[09:00] | Maybe we should look at Mr. Sato a little more closely. | 或许我们应该更仔细观察一下佐藤先生 |
[09:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:14] | Why are they asking Hiroshi more questions? | 为什么他们又来找浩史问话 |
[09:16] | I overheard him on the phone yesterday. | 我昨天有偷听到他打电话 |
[09:19] | Asami, I don’t know how to tell you this, | 麻美 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[09:21] | but I think your father might be involved with the Equalists. | 我觉得你父亲跟平等党有些瓜葛 |
[09:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:25] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[09:27] | You spied on Hiroshi? | 你在监视浩史 |
[09:29] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[09:33] | Mr. Sato, we just have a few follow-up questions for you. | 佐藤先生 我们还有几个后续问题要问 |
[09:37] | My father is innocent. | 我父亲是清白的 |
[09:38] | Just because we’re not benders | 不能因为我们不是御术师 |
[09:41] | doesn’t mean we support those awful Equalists. | 就说我们支持那些可恶的平等党 |
[09:43] | Equalists? | 平等党 |
[09:44] | Is that what this is about? | 你们是要问这件事吗 |
[09:46] | I can assure you, I have nothing to do with those radicals. | 我可以保证 我和那些激进分子毫无瓜葛 |
[09:49] | Yeah, you don’t know what you’re talking about, Korra. | 没错 你都不知道自己在说什么 科拉 |
[09:51] | I overheard you on the phone. | 我无意中听到你打电话 |
[09:53] | You said the Cabbage Corp investigation bought you time, | 你说调查卷心菜公司为你们争取到时间 |
[09:56] | and you’re getting ready to strike. | 并且准备好出击了 |
[09:57] | Explain that. | 你解释解释吧 |
[10:01] | This is all just a misunderstanding, | 这完全是个误会 |
[10:03] | Resulting from a young Avatar’s over-active imagination. | 都是这位年轻神通过于丰富的想象力造成的 |
[10:07] | My number one competitor was knocked out of the game. | 我的头号竞争对手已经出局 |
[10:10] | It’s providing me an opportunity | 这样我便得到机会 |
[10:12] | to strike the market with a new line of Sato-mobiles. | 用新的一批佐藤汽车打开市场 |
[10:15] | It’s just business, nothing nefarious. | 都是生意上的事 没有阴谋 |
[10:20] | In order to put all suspicions to rest, | 为使您免遭怀疑 |
[10:23] | might we have a look into your factories and warehouses? | 能否允许我们搜查一下您的工厂和仓库 |
[10:27] | If you feel it’s necessary, | 如果你觉得有必要的话 |
[10:28] | you’re welcome to search all of Future Industries. | 整个未来实业任你搜查 |
[10:34] | Is it possible presidents of Cabbage Corp | 卷心菜公司和未来实业的董事 |
[10:36] | and Future Industries both have Equalist ties? | 是否都与平等党有所瓜葛 |
[10:39] | Or did Hiroshi Sato frame his long-time rival, Lau Gan-Lan? | 还是佐藤浩史有意陷害老对手 刘甘蓝 |
[10:44] | Or did Chief Beifong just plain arrest the wrong man? | 亦或仅仅是北方局长抓错了人 |
[10:48] | So far, the investigation has yielded no evidence | 目前 调查尚未发现任何证据 |
[10:50] | to incriminate Sato. | 能证明佐藤有罪 |
[10:59] | I can’t believe we didn’t find anything. | 真不敢相信我们什么都没找到 |
[11:01] | It would appear Hiroshi is innocent. | 看起来浩史是清白的 |
[11:04] | Okay, you did your search. | 好了 搜也搜完了 |
[11:05] | Now you can all leave. | 现在你们可以走了 |
[11:12] | So? I hope you’re convinced now. | 怎么样 现在服气了吧 |
[11:14] | No, I’m not. | 不 我才没有 |
[11:15] | I don’t care how cooperative Hiroshi is being. | 我不管浩史有多么配合调查 |
[11:17] | I know he’s lying. | 我知道他在撒谎 |
[11:19] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:20] | Are you that jealous of me and Asami? | 你就这样嫉妒我和麻美在一起吗 |
[11:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:23] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 瞎说什么 |
[11:24] | That has nothing to do with it. | 这完全是两码事 |
[11:26] | If you don’t drop this, | 如果你不就此罢手 |
[11:27] | consider our friendship over. | 那我们就绝交好了 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:31] | Hiroshi is not the man you think he is. | 浩史不是你想象中的那种人 |
[12:01] | I think you guys should hear this. | 你们来听听这个 |
[12:03] | “If you want to find the truth,” | 若想找出真相 |
[12:05] | “meet me under the north end” | 请赴丝路大桥 |
[12:06] | “of the Silk Road Bridge at midnight.” | 桥底北端 午夜一见 |
[12:17] | Psst, over here. | 这边 |
[12:22] | Listen, I joined the Equalists | 听着 我当初加入平等党 |
[12:24] | because I believed in what Amon said. | 是因为听信了阿蒙的话 |
[12:26] | I thought he could make life better for us non-benders. | 我以为他能让我们这些普通人过上好日子 |
[12:28] | But I didn’t sign up for this– this war. | 可我不想参与这个…这场战争 |
[12:31] | What do you have on Hiroshi Sato? | 你有什么证据能够揭发佐藤浩史 |
[12:33] | He manufactured those gloves for the Equalists. | 他为平等党制造那些手套 |
[12:36] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[12:37] | And there are rumors he’s working on something even bigger, | 有传言说他正在研制更庞大的装备 |
[12:39] | some new kind of weapon. | 一种新型武器 |
[12:42] | We searched all of Future Industries and found nothing. | 可我们把未来实业翻了个遍也没找到什么 |
[12:44] | That’s because he has a secret factory. | 那是因为他有一座秘密工厂 |
[12:47] | Where? | 在哪 |
[12:48] | It’s right underneath the Sato mansion. | 就在佐藤宅邸的下面 |
[13:06] | Raiding the Sato mansion is a risky move | 突袭佐藤宅邸实属冒险之举 |
[13:08] | with Tarrlok breathing down your neck. | 眼下塔洛克正想抓你把柄 |
[13:11] | – If we’re wrong… – I know. | -如果我们错了… -我知道 |
[13:13] | I can kiss my job good-bye. | 我这顶乌纱帽就保不住了 |
[13:15] | But protecting Republic City is all I care about. | 但我在乎的只是保护共和城 |
[13:18] | We can’t let Amon get his hands on this new weapon. | 我们不能让阿蒙得到这种新武器 |
[13:31] | What are you doing here?! | 你们来这干什么 |
[13:33] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[13:34] | there’s a factory hidden below the mansion. | 贵府地下藏有一座工厂 |
[13:36] | I think I would have noticed | 我想要是我家地下真有工厂 |
[13:37] | if there were a factory underneath my house. | 我应该早就注意到了 |
[13:40] | The lies you people come up with just to persecute my father. | 你们这些人胡乱扯谎 就是想来迫害我父亲 |
[13:43] | Where is your father? | 你父亲人呢 |
[13:44] | In his workshop, behind the house. | 在他的车间 就在房子后面 |
[13:59] | Dad? | 爹爹 |
[14:00] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[14:03] | Chief, the estate’s been secured. | 局长 整座房屋已被包围 |
[14:04] | No one has left the workshop since we arrived. | 我们抵达后无人离开这里 |
[14:06] | Perhaps we just couldn’t see him leaving. | 或许只是我们无法看见他离开 |
[14:20] | There’s a tunnel beneath the workshop, | 车间下面有条隧道 |
[14:22] | running deep into the mountainside. | 笔直通向山腹深处 |
[14:23] | What? There’s no tunnel. | 什么 根本没有隧道 |
[14:37] | Do you think your dad knows about this tunnel? | 你觉得你老爸知道这条隧道吗 |
[14:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:43] | There must be an explanation. | 一定会有解释 |
[14:44] | Maybe you don’t know everything about your father. | 也许你并不完全了解你的父亲 |
[14:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:49] | Officers, into the tunnel. | 警员们 进入隧道 |
[14:51] | Be cautious. | 多加小心 |
[14:54] | Uh-uh, you three stay up here. | 你们三个待在这里 |
[14:56] | Officer Song, keep an eye on them. | 宋警官 看着他们 |
[15:36] | Not your average backyard workshop. | 这可不是普通的后院车间 |
[15:42] | And I’m guessing those are the new weapons. | 我猜 那些就是新武器了 |
[15:55] | Hiroshi was lying all right, but where is he? | 浩史的确是在说谎 可他人呢 |
[16:01] | What was that? | 刚才怎么了 |
[16:01] | We need to get down there and see what’s going on. | 我们得下去看看 是什么情况 |
[16:04] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[16:05] | You’re staying put until the Chief comes back. | 老实待着 直到局长回来 |
[16:09] | All right, we’ll stay put. | 好吧 我们就乖乖待着 |
[16:11] | But can we wait outside or something? | 我们能不能去外面等 |
[16:12] | It’s so dusty in this workshop. | 这里灰尘好多啊 |
[16:14] | No, we’re waiting right here. | 不行 我们就在这等 |
[16:16] | Okay, but don’t blame me if I start sn-snee… | 好吧 你可别怪我… |
[16:20] | If I start sn-sn-snee… | 如果 如果 我打喷… |
[16:22] | Sn-sneeze. | 打…喷嚏 |
[16:24] | What’s your problem, bub? | 你到底怎么了 老弟 |
[16:25] | I’m about to ah-choo! | 我要…阿嚏 |
[16:33] | Sorry, pal. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[16:34] | We know you were just doing your job. | 我们知道你只是奉命行事 |
[16:36] | Yeah, just stay put until the Chief comes back. | 没错 老实待着 直到局长回来 |
[16:39] | That sounds very familiar, doesn’t it? | 这话听着挺耳熟 对吧 |
[16:41] | Why? Because you said it. | 为什么呢 原来你刚说过 |
[16:43] | Asami, you should stay here. | 麻美 你得留在这里 |
[16:45] | We’ll check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[16:46] | I have to find out the truth about my father. | 我要去查出我爹的真相 |
[16:48] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[16:49] | That’s why I’m going down | 所以我才要下去 |
[16:50] | to find out for you. | 替你查到真相 |
[16:52] | Please. | 好吗 |
[16:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:59] | Be careful. | 要小心哦 |
[17:06] | I’m afraid you won’t be able to metal-bend that wall, Chief Beifong. | 恐怕你的御金术奈何不了那面墙 北方局长 |
[17:10] | It’s solid platinum. | 它是纯铂金打造 |
[17:16] | My mecha-tanks are platinum as well. | 我的机甲也都是铂金做的 |
[17:19] | Not even your renowned mother | 即使是你那声名显赫的老妈 |
[17:21] | could bend a metal so pure. | 也无法驾驭如此高纯度的金属 |
[17:23] | Hiroshi, I knew you were a lying, no-good Equalist. | 浩史 我就知道你是个谎话连篇无恶不作的平等党 |
[17:27] | Come out here and– | 有种就出来… |
[17:28] | And do what, young Avatar? | 出来干什么 小神通 |
[17:30] | Face the wrath of your bending? | 面对你那愤怒的御术吗 |
[17:32] | No. | 不 |
[17:33] | I think I’ll fight from inside here, | 我就坐在这里面战斗 |
[17:35] | where my odds are a little more… equal. | 这样你我的胜算会比较…平等 |
[17:40] | That source was a setup. | 那个消息原来是个陷阱 |
[17:41] | You lured us down here. | 你把我们引诱到此 |
[17:43] | Guilty as charged. | 罪名成立 |
[18:53] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[19:32] | Well, I’d say that was a near flawless test run. | 我得说这几乎是一次完美的测试 |
[19:35] | Load everyone into the transports | 把他们都押到卡车上 |
[19:37] | and deliver them to Amon. | 交给阿蒙处置 |
[19:49] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[19:53] | Korra was right. | 科拉说得对 |
[19:54] | We gotta do something. Quick. | 我们得做点什么 快 |
[20:11] | Not so fast, boys. | 别急着走啊 小伙子们 |
[20:16] | Hello, Mr. Sato. | 你好 佐藤先生 |
[20:19] | What a really… swell, scary factory | 好一个 华丽诡异的工厂 |
[20:22] | you have here under your giant mansion. | 就在你那大房子下面 |
[20:24] | Sponsoring our team. | 赞助我们队伍 |
[20:26] | Supporting the Avatar. | 支持神通 |
[20:28] | It was all just a big cover. | 不过都是掩护罢了 |
[20:30] | Yes, and the most difficult part was watching my daughter | 没错 最难受的莫过于看着我的宝贝女儿 |
[20:34] | traipse around with a fire-bending street rat like you! | 天天跟你这个御火的过街老鼠混在一起 |
[20:43] | Dad, stop! | 爹爹 住手 |
[20:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:49] | Sweetie… | 宝贝 |
[20:51] | I wanted to keep you out of this for as long as I could, | 我本想尽量不让你知道这些事情 |
[20:54] | but now that you know the truth, please forgive me. | 不过既然你已经知道真相 请你原谅我 |
[20:59] | These people, these… benders, | 这些人 这些御术师 |
[21:04] | they took away your mother, | 他们杀害了你母亲 |
[21:05] | the love of my life. | 我此生的挚爱 |
[21:07] | They’ve ruined the world. | 他们毁了整个世界 |
[21:09] | But with Amon, | 但是追随阿蒙 |
[21:11] | we can fix it and build a perfect world together. | 我们就可以一起建造一个完美的世界 |
[21:14] | We can help people like us everywhere. | 我们可以帮助所有像我们一样的人 |
[21:17] | Join me, Asami. | 加入我吧 麻美 |
[21:44] | No. | 不要 |
[21:46] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爹爹 |
[21:59] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[22:18] | My metal-benders are on their way to Amon. | 我的手下都被押到阿蒙那里了 |
[22:21] | And it’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[22:23] | Tarrlok’s right. | 塔洛克说的对 |
[22:24] | I failed as Chief. | 我这个局长不称职 |
[22:26] | First thing in the morning, I’m handing in my resignation. | 明天一早 我就递交辞呈 |
[22:29] | No, you can’t give up like this. | 不行 你不能就这么放弃 |
[22:31] | I’m not giving up. | 我不是放弃 |
[22:33] | I’m gonna find my officers and take Amon down. | 我要救回我的手下 还要打倒阿蒙 |
[22:36] | But I’m gonna do it my way, outside the law. | 不过我要按自己的方式来 不受法律约束 |
[22:43] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe you, | 很抱歉我没相信你 |
[22:45] | but Asami’s dad being an Equalist | 可是麻美的父亲是平等党成员 |
[22:47] | is not an easy thing to believe, even now. | 这个事实即便现在都很难令人接受 |
[22:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:51] | I’m sorry this whole thing happened. | 很抱歉发生这么多事 |
[22:54] | So, does your offer to live at the Air Temple still stand? | 那 你邀请我们去气和庙住还算数吗 |
[22:57] | Of course it does. | 当然算数 |
[22:59] | And Asami’s welcome too. | 也欢迎麻美来住 |
[23:01] | Thank you so much. | 真是太感谢了 |
[23:03] | After everything she’s been through, | 经历这么多事情之后 |
[23:05] | she’s going to need you, Mako. | 她此时最需要你 马可 |
[23:31] | J小糯 迪克猪仔小毛 | |
[23:35] | 大姨夫爱大姨妈 大姨妈爱大姨夫 |