时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:03] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:05] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:07] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:09] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:13] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:21] | Republic City is at war. | 共和城战火纷飞 |
[00:23] | After discovering that her father, Hiroshi Sato, | 发现自己父亲 佐藤浩史 |
[00:26] | is working with the enemy, | 和敌人串通一气 |
[00:27] | Asami turns against him. | 麻美与他反目成仇 |
[00:29] | And following another defeat at the hands of the Equalists, | 由于被平等党再次打败 |
[00:32] | Lin Beifong resigns as chief of police. | 北方琳已辞去警察局长一职 |
[00:34] | With the Equalist army growing stronger, | 平等党势力日益壮大 |
[00:37] | who will help the Avatar stop Amon | 谁能帮助神通打败阿蒙 |
[00:39] | and restore balance to the city? | 恢复共和城的平衡呢 |
[00:41] | 第一卷 气 第八章 二虎相争 | |
[00:56] | You’re fally here! | 你们终于到了 |
[00:58] | Welcome to Air Temple Island! | 欢迎来到气和岛 |
[01:01] | Your new home. | 你们的新家 |
[01:02] | Yes, welcome to my domain. | 没错 欢迎进入我的领地 |
[01:05] | Well, aren’t you sweet, little monk child. | 你还挺可爱的嘛 小和尚 |
[01:09] | What’s that fuzzy creature? | 那个毛茸茸的东西是什么 |
[01:12] | That is a fire ferret. | 那是火貂 |
[01:13] | An arboreal mammal | 一种树栖哺乳动物 |
[01:15] | common to the bamboo forests of the central Earth Kingdom. | 常见于土强国中部的竹林中 |
[01:18] | He’s cute! | 好可爱哦 |
[01:23] | Yip-yip. Fly, sky-bison, fly! | 驾驾 飞啊 大飞牛 飞啊 |
[01:27] | Thanks for sending the air acolytes to help us with the move. | 谢谢你派御气僧来帮我们搬东西 |
[01:30] | Yes, they’ve been amazing. | 是啊 他们真的好棒 |
[01:32] | Such tireless workers. | 不知疲倦地帮忙 |
[01:34] | Oh, I thought you were only bringing a few things. | 哦 我还以为你只带一点东西呢 |
[01:37] | Trust me, it could have been worse. | 相信我 本来更多 |
[01:39] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[01:40] | Everyone here wants you guys to feel welcome. | 这里的每一个人都欢迎你们到来 |
[01:50] | You’re pretty. Can I have some of your hair? | 你真漂亮 能给我几根你的头发吗 |
[01:53] | Looks like I have some competition. | 看来我有竞争对手了啊 |
[01:56] | And now for the grand tour. | 现在由我为你们介绍 |
[01:58] | The flying bisons sleep in those caves down there. | 那边是飞牛睡觉的山洞 |
[02:01] | And that’s the temple Grandpa Aang built. | 那个是安昂爷爷建造的寺庙 |
[02:02] | And that’s the great house where we grow the vegetables we eat. | 那个是我们自给自足的菜棚 |
[02:05] | I have a couple of questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[02:06] | Is this an all-vegetarian island? | 岛上全都只吃蔬菜吗 |
[02:08] | Is that where you train air-bending? | 那里是你们练习御气术的地方吗 |
[02:09] | Do we have to wear air acolyte clothes? | 我们必须得穿御气僧的僧服吗 |
[02:11] | Do we each get our own sky-bison? | 每个人都会有自己的飞牛吗 |
[02:12] | And final question: how many trees are on this island? | 最后一个问题 这座岛上有多少棵树 |
[02:16] | Yes, yes, no, no, 10,552. | 是 是 不 不 10552棵 |
[02:21] | So where are we gonna be staying? | 那我们住哪 |
[02:22] | You’re a boy. | 你是男生 |
[02:23] | Boys have to stay on the boys’ side. | 男生必须住在男生那边 |
[02:25] | I’d be happy to show you to the men’s dormitory. | 很高兴带你们去男生宿舍 |
[02:28] | I’m a boy. | 我是男生 |
[02:29] | Meelo, why don’t you go with the boys too? | 米罗 你怎么不跟着男孩们走 |
[02:33] | We shall meet again soon, beautiful woman. | 我们很快会再见面的 大美女 |
[02:36] | Ikki and I will take you to your room, this way. | 我和忆琦带你去你的房间 这边走 |
[02:45] | Asami, did you know Korra likes Mako? | 麻美 你知不知道科拉喜欢马可 |
[02:51] | Oh… Uh… No, I wasn’t completely aware of that. | 哦 呃 不 我不怎么知道 |
[03:04] | Run along, Ikki. | 赶紧走开 忆琦 |
[03:13] | So… | 那… |
[03:14] | Here’s your room. | 这儿就是你的房间 |
[03:16] | I know this is a little rustic compared to what you’re used to. | 我知道这里跟你以前的房子相比有些简陋 |
[03:19] | I think it’s really charming. | 我觉得这里真的不错 |
[03:21] | And the best part about it? | 而且最好的是 |
[03:23] | Nothing here reminds me of my father. | 这里的一切都不会让我想起我父亲 |
[03:25] | Thank you for your hospitality. | 谢谢你的热情款待 |
[03:28] | Ikki, I swear if you don’t leave us alone, I’m gonna– | 忆琦 我发誓如果你再来捣乱 我就 |
[03:32] | Uh, Tenzin. Come right in. | 呃 丹增 快进来 |
[03:36] | Good day, ladies. | 二位小姐 你们好 |
[03:38] | Asami, welcome to the island. | 麻美 欢迎来岛上 |
[03:39] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢你收留我 |
[03:42] | Beifong’s replacement, Saikhan, | 北方的继任 赛康 |
[03:44] | is going to be inducted as the new chief of police later. | 过会儿要发表新任警察局长的就职演说 |
[03:47] | I think we should both be there. | 我觉得我们两个应该出席 |
[03:50] | It was an honor serving under Chief Beifong for so many years, | 在北方局长手下效命多年实属荣幸 |
[03:54] | and I wish her a speedy recovery. | 我希望她能尽快康复 |
[03:56] | It is with great humility that I take her place | 鄙人不才 斗胆顶替她的位置 |
[03:59] | as the new chief of police. | 接任新任警察局长 |
[04:01] | Republic City is facing a threat like none the world has ever seen. | 共和城正面临着前所未有的威胁 |
[04:05] | But there is one man who has been effective against Amon’s revolution: | 不过有一个人正积极应对阿蒙的革命运动 |
[04:09] | Councilman Tarrlok. | 塔洛克议员 |
[04:12] | That is why for all matters involving the Equalists, | 因此所有有关平等党的事宜 |
[04:15] | I will report directly to him. | 我都会直接向他汇报 |
[04:19] | The Police Department will lend any and all available resources | 警局会调动所有可用警力 |
[04:22] | to the councilman and his Task Force | 全力援助议员和他的特战队 |
[04:24] | until we quell this insurgency. | 直到我们平息这场叛乱 |
[04:26] | What is that weasel-snake Tarrlok up to now? | 那个诡计多端的塔洛克又在打什么算盘 |
[04:36] | Tarrlok, I don’t know what you did to get Chief Saikhan in your pocket, | 塔洛克 我不知道你是怎么收买赛康局长的 |
[04:40] | but I highly doubt it was legal. | 但我猜手段多半见不得人 |
[04:41] | Oh, Tenzin, always the conspiracy theorist. | 哦 丹增 总是喜欢阴谋论 |
[04:45] | Did you ever consider Saikhan simply recognizes my talents | 你就没想过 赛康只是器重我的才能 |
[04:48] | and wants what is best for this city? | 只是想要全力维护这座城市 |
[04:51] | Well, Avatar Korra, long time no see. | 神通科拉 好久不见 |
[04:55] | Now that your little pro-bending distractions are over, | 既然你的职业御术小游戏已经结束 |
[04:58] | I look forward to your return to my Task Force. | 我很期待你返回我的特战队 |
[05:01] | Forget it. | 没门 |
[05:02] | There’s no way I’m rejoining your vanity project. | 我绝对不会重返你的面子工程队 |
[05:06] | That is unfortunate to hear. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[05:08] | But I’m sure you’ll come to your senses as you have in the past. | 不过我确信 你会像以前一样清醒过来的 |
[05:11] | Don’t hold your breath, bub. | 别抱奢望了 伙计 |
[05:13] | You know, Tenzin’s been right about you all along. | 知道不 丹增一直是对的 |
[05:16] | You played me, you played Beifong, | 你耍了我 耍了北方 |
[05:18] | and now you’re playing the new chief too. | 现在又在玩弄新任局长 |
[05:20] | Well, I got news for you. | 告诉你一个好消息 |
[05:21] | You need me, but I don’t need you. | 你需要我 可我不需要你 |
[05:24] | I’m the Avatar. | 我是降世神通 |
[05:26] | You’re not, in fact, the Avatar. | 实际上 你还不是降世神通 |
[05:29] | You are merely a half-baked Avatar-in-training. | 只能勉强算是正在修炼的半吊子神通 |
[05:33] | Which reminds me, how is your air-bending going? | 话说回来 你的御气术练得怎么样了 |
[05:37] | Made any significant progress with that? | 有没有显著进步啊 |
[05:41] | I didn’t think so. | 我看够呛 |
[05:44] | If you will not be part of my Task Force, | 如果你不加入我的特战队 |
[05:46] | then you had best stay out of my way. | 那最好就别来碍事 |
[05:54] | I don’t understand what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道自己到底怎么了 |
[05:56] | I’ve memorized nearly all of the practice forms, | 御气招式我几乎全部记下了 |
[05:59] | but I still can’t produce a single measly puff of air. | 可我还是连半点空气都驾驭不了 |
[06:02] | I’m a failure. | 我真是失败 |
[06:03] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[06:05] | You just need to work through this air-bending block. | 你只要解决这个御气术障碍就行了 |
[06:07] | Amazing advice. | 真有用的建议 |
[06:09] | I’ll get right on that. | 我一会儿就试试 |
[06:11] | I wasn’t finished yet. | 我话还没说完 |
[06:12] | You see, Aang not only had his bending teachers, | 你看 安昂不仅有御术老师教导他 |
[06:15] | but also his past lives to call upon for guidance. | 还会召唤他的前世以求引导 |
[06:18] | Have you ever made contact with your past lives? | 你有没有接触过你的前世 |
[06:21] | No, of course I haven’t. | 不 当然没有 |
[06:23] | Didn’t you get the memo from the White Lotus? | 你没收到白莲教的简报吗 |
[06:25] | I’m a spiritual failure too. | 我通灵也都失败的 |
[06:27] | You may have made a connection without realizing it. | 你也许在无意识的情况下接触过 |
[06:30] | Perhaps something you mistook as a dream. | 或许你误认成做梦 |
[06:34] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[06:36] | I had a few weird hallucinations. | 我曾有过几次奇怪的幻觉 |
[06:39] | But I hardly even remember them. | 但大多都记不住了 |
[06:40] | And did you see any of the previous Avatars in these visions? | 那你在幻象里有没有看到前世的神通 |
[06:44] | I saw Aang. | 我看到过安昂 |
[06:45] | It seemed like he was in trouble. | 他好像遇到麻烦了 |
[06:48] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得这是什么意思 |
[06:50] | Hmm, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:53] | But I urge you to meditate on these visions. | 我劝你好好冥想一下那些幻象 |
[06:56] | I believe Aang’s spirit must be trying to tell you something. | 我相信安昂的灵魂一定是想传达什么信息 |
[07:12] | Korra? | 科拉 |
[07:13] | You out here? | 你在这吗 |
[07:17] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[07:23] | There you are. | 你真在啊 |
[07:26] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:28] | I’m fine. | 没事啊 |
[07:29] | Come on. What’s wrong? | 得了 快说怎么了 |
[07:31] | You can tell us. | 你可以跟我们说说 |
[07:35] | How am I supposed to save the city | 我要怎么拯救这座城市 |
[07:36] | when I can’t even learn air-bending? | 我连御气术都学不会 |
[07:38] | I’m the worst Avatar ever. | 我是有史以来最糟糕的神通 |
[07:40] | I just feel… alone. | 我只是感觉…孤独无依 |
[07:43] | No, that’s nonsense. | 说什么傻话 |
[07:45] | You are amazing. | 你最棒了 |
[07:46] | Yeah, and remember, Aang hadn’t mastered all the elements | 没错 记住 安昂大战火烈国的时候 |
[07:49] | when he was battling the Fire Nation. | 也没能掌握全部御术 |
[07:51] | He was just a little kid. | 他当时只是一个孩子 |
[07:52] | And he wasn’t alone. | 他也并不孤单 |
[07:54] | He had his friends to help him. | 他有许多两肋插刀的朋友 |
[07:55] | Look, the arena might be shut down, | 听着 虽然竞技场被封了 |
[07:58] | but we’re still a team. | 可我们还是个团队 |
[07:59] | The new Team Avatar! | 我们是崭新的神通小队 |
[08:01] | We’ve got your back, Korra. | 我们会支持你的 科拉 |
[08:03] | And we can save the city. Together. | 我们可以拯救这座城市 齐心协力 |
[08:06] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 好 一起加油 |
[08:10] | Yeah, let’s do it! | 没错 一起加油 |
[08:12] | What are we doing? | 加什么油 |
[08:19] | Get ready, Republic City. | 准备好吧 共和城 |
[08:21] | You are about to be patrolled by Team Avatar. | 神通小队要来巡逻咯 |
[08:26] | Asami, you always know how to accessorize your outfits. | 麻美 你总是懂得如何穿衣打扮 |
[08:29] | I figure one way to fight Equalists | 我想到一个对付平等党的办法 |
[08:31] | is to use an Equalist’s weapon. | 就是用平等党的武器 |
[08:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:36] | Let’s ride. | 咱们走吧 |
[08:38] | Naga, away! | 纳咖 出发 |
[08:42] | All right, scratch that. | 好吧 这段不算 |
[08:44] | Any other ideas? | 有别的办法吗 |
[08:46] | Hmm, I think I have the answer. | 我想我有办法 |
[09:01] | You think this’ll do? | 你们看这样如何 |
[09:07] | I like the new team Avatar’s style. | 我喜欢神通小队的新风格 |
[09:22] | Unit 216? | 216分队 |
[09:24] | Cancel that 1058 at Harmony Tower. | 取消和谐塔的1058行动 |
[09:25] | Come back to the station. Over. | 速回警局 完毕 |
[09:27] | My dad had police scanners installed in all of his cars. | 我爸给他的每辆车都装上了警用频率 |
[09:31] | I guess now I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[09:32] | Calling all units. | 各单位注意 |
[09:33] | Level Four alert. | 四级警报 |
[09:34] | Jail break at headquarters. | 总部有人越狱 |
[09:35] | Officers down. Electrocuted. | 狱警被电击倒 |
[09:37] | Chi-blockers and Equalist convicts are still at large, | 截气士和平等党囚犯仍然在逃 |
[09:40] | armed and dangerous. | 持有武器 异常危险 |
[09:41] | Last seen heading east. | 最后出现时正向东逃窜 |
[09:42] | I repeat, Level Four alert. Equalist jail break. | 重复一遍 四级警报 平等党分子越狱 |
[09:46] | Chi-blockers! That’s them! | 截气士 就是他们 |
[09:48] | Let’s get them. | 去抓他们 |
[10:12] | Korra, Bolin! | 科拉 博林 |
[10:13] | Give me a ramp. Now! | 给我来个斜坡 快 |
[10:41] | Help me out, we’ve gotta make this turn. | 帮我一把 我们得转过这个弯 |
[10:49] | They don’t know we made the turn. | 他们不知道我们转过来了 |
[10:51] | Okay, get ready… | 好 准备 |
[11:41] | Avatar Korra, what do you think you’re doing? | 神通科拉 你以为自己在干什么 |
[11:43] | Oh, hey, Tarrlok. | 嘿 塔洛克 |
[11:45] | Nice of you to show up finally. | 你终于现身了 |
[11:46] | Here, we captured the escaped convicts for you. | 给 是我们替你抓到了逃犯 |
[11:50] | What you did was tear up the city | 你干的只是破坏城市 |
[11:52] | and impede the real authorities in their pursuit of these criminals. | 并阻碍真正的执法者追捕逃犯 |
[11:55] | Hmm, that’s funny. | 真是好笑 |
[11:57] | I didn’t see your little Task Force | 我从头到尾都没看见你的特战队 |
[11:59] | or the cops the whole time. | 或者警察出现 |
[12:01] | If it wasn’t for Team Avatar, | 要不是我们神通小队 |
[12:03] | they would have gotten away. | 他们早就跑了 |
[12:04] | This is your last warning. | 警告你最后一次 |
[12:06] | Stay out of my way. | 别来碍事 |
[12:14] | Republic City stands as a beacon of freedom, | 共和城是自由的象征 |
[12:17] | but the Equalists are using that freedom to tear it down. | 可是平等党正在利用这自由摧毁城市 |
[12:21] | The law I have proposed would make it illegal | 我提议的法案将视以下行为违反法律 |
[12:24] | for anyone to be a member of the Equalists | 任何人加入平等党 |
[12:25] | or even be associated with them. | 或与平等党暗中勾结 |
[12:28] | It also puts into effect a curfew, | 同时实施宵禁令 |
[12:30] | ensuring all non-benders are in their own homes by nightfall. | 确保天黑之前所有非御术师都在家中 |
[12:34] | This is going too far, Tarrlok. | 这也太过分了 塔洛克 |
[12:36] | You can’t punish all non-benders for the actions of a few. | 你不能因为少数人叛乱就惩罚所有人 |
[12:39] | That kind of cowardice | 你这种软弱姿态 |
[12:41] | will cause our city to fall into Amon’s hands. | 将会葬送共和城落入阿蒙的魔掌 |
[12:44] | We must pass this law. | 这项法案必须通过 |
[12:46] | All in favor? | 大家都同意吗 |
[13:07] | All available units, | 所有待命警队 |
[13:08] | please respond to the 5600 block of Dragon Flats Borough. | 立即前往龙旗镇5600街区 |
[13:11] | Equalists have taken to the streets. | 平等党分子已经涌上街头 |
[13:13] | Consider them armed and dangerous, | 他们持有武器 极度危险 |
[13:15] | proceed with caution. | 务必谨慎行事 |
[13:16] | I call front! | 我坐前排 |
[13:18] | After you. | 你先请 |
[13:19] | What a gentleman. | 真有绅士风度 |
[13:20] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:36] | Why is the power out? | 为什么电都停了 |
[13:52] | Wait a second, these people aren’t armed or dangerous. | 等等 这些人根本没有武器也不危险啊 |
[13:55] | Sure doesn’t look that way. | 看起来确实没有 |
[13:58] | All non-benders, return to your homes immediately. | 所有非御术师 请立即回到各自住所 |
[14:02] | Yeah, as soon as you turn our power back on. | 可以啊 给电我们就回去 |
[14:04] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[14:05] | Disperse or you will all be arrested. | 立即散开 否则就拘捕你们所有人 |
[14:08] | You benders can’t treat us this way. | 你们御术师不能这么对待我们 |
[14:10] | Mommy, look. | 妈妈 快看 |
[14:11] | It’s the Avatar. | 是降世神通 |
[14:14] | Please, help us. | 求求你 帮帮我们 |
[14:16] | You’re our Avatar too. | 你也是我们的神通啊 |
[14:23] | Everyone, please stay calm. | 大家请保持冷静 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna put a stop to this. | 我去做个了结 |
[14:35] | Tarrlok. | 塔洛克 |
[14:37] | You need to turn the power back on | 你必须恢复供电 |
[14:38] | and leave these people alone. | 别再骚扰这些平民 |
[14:40] | Avatar Korra, you and your playmates have no business here. | 神通科拉 这没你和你玩伴们的事 |
[14:43] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[14:45] | You don’t have the right | 你没有权利 |
[14:46] | to treat these innocent people like criminals. | 囚禁这些无辜平民 |
[14:48] | This is an Equalist rally. | 这是平等党的集会 |
[14:50] | There’s nothing innocent about it. | 何来无辜可言 |
[14:51] | They’re not Equalists. | 他们不是平等党分子 |
[14:53] | They’re just normal people who want their rights back. | 他们只是希望要回合法权利的普通人 |
[14:56] | They are the enemy. | 他们是敌人 |
[14:58] | Round up all these Equalists. | 围捕这些平等党分子 |
[15:24] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:37] | Hey, let me go. | 放开我 |
[15:39] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[15:40] | What? You can’t do that. | 什么 你不能那样做 |
[15:42] | Actually, I can. | 实际上 我就是可以 |
[15:44] | She’s a non-bender out past curfew | 她是个超过宵禁时间的非御术师 |
[15:46] | and her father is a known Equalist conspirator. | 而且她父亲已被证明是平等党同党 |
[15:48] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[15:49] | Arrest him and his brother. | 逮捕他和他弟弟 |
[15:54] | Tarrlok! | 塔洛克 |
[15:59] | Unless you want to join your friends in prison, | 除非你想和你的这些朋友一起吃牢饭 |
[16:01] | I suggest you put those down and go back to the Air Temple. | 我建议你还是放下那东西 回气和庙去 |
[16:05] | Korra, listen to him. | 科拉 照他说的做吧 |
[16:07] | It’s not worth it. | 这么做不值得 |
[16:13] | We’ll be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[16:15] | Don’t worry, I’ll call Tenzin. | 别担心 我去找丹增 |
[16:16] | He can get you out. | 他会把你们弄出来的 |
[16:26] | So sad to see your little “Team Avatar” broken up. | 真可惜你的神通小队就这么散了 |
[16:30] | You had a good run. | 队伍带的不错 |
[16:31] | This isn’t over, Tarrlok. | 这事还没完 塔洛克 |
[16:33] | Oh, I believe it is. | 哦 我觉得完了 |
[16:36] | Take them away. | 把他们带走 |
[17:05] | I came as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[17:07] | – Are your friends all right? – I don’t know. | -你的朋友们都没事吧 -不知道 |
[17:09] | These knuckleheads won’t tell me anything. | 这些笨蛋什么都不肯说 |
[17:11] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来解决吧 |
[17:16] | Saikhan, a word please. | 赛康 借一步说话 |
[17:18] | Councilman Tenzin, I’m pretty swamped at the moment. | 丹增议员 眼下我真的没有时间 |
[17:22] | – Can this wait? – No, it cannot. | -能等等吗 -不行 |
[17:24] | Three of Avatar Korra’s friends were wrongly arrested tonight. | 神通科拉的三个朋友今晚错误被捕 |
[17:27] | I’d like you to release them immediately. | 我希望你立即释放他们 |
[17:29] | They’re not going anywhere. | 他们哪儿也别想去 |
[17:30] | They were interfering with police business. | 他们妨碍警方执法 |
[17:33] | Your so-called “police business” | 你所谓的”警方执法” |
[17:34] | was rounding up innocent people | 就是围捕无辜平民 |
[17:36] | and claiming they were Equalists. | 还诬陷他们是平等党分子吗 |
[17:38] | They should be released too. | 他们也该放了 |
[17:40] | All Equalist suspects are being detained indefinitely. | 所有涉嫌加入平等党的人均被无限期拘留 |
[17:43] | They’ll be freed if and when the Task Force deems | 只有当特战队认为他们不再构成威胁时 |
[17:46] | they are no longer a threat. | 他们才能出狱 |
[17:47] | Those people are entitled to due process under the law. | 根据法律 他们有权依法上诉 |
[17:50] | You’ll have to take that up with Councilman Tarrlok. | 这件事就要和塔洛克议员商议了 |
[17:53] | Oh, I plan to. | 我正有此意 |
[17:54] | At the council meeting, first thing in the morning. | 明天一早 议会上就谈 |
[17:57] | You’re officially the worst chief of police ever! | 你是有史以来最烂的局长 |
[18:00] | Calm down, Korra. | 冷静 科拉 |
[18:02] | I’ll get this sorted out. | 我会解决此事的 |
[18:03] | We just need to be patient. | 我们只需要有耐心 |
[18:07] | But you really are the worst! Ever! | 不过你真的最烂 最最烂 |
[18:28] | Wake up, Naga. | 醒醒 纳咖 |
[18:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:41] | Wait for me here, girl. | 在这里等我 丫头 |
[18:42] | Don’t worry, I’ll be all right. | 别担心 我会没事的 |
[18:56] | You and I need to talk. | 你和我需要谈谈 |
[19:07] | Are any of the other council members here? | 这里还有其他议员吗 |
[19:09] | I believe everyone has gone home for the night. | 我相信他们已经回家过夜了 |
[19:12] | Then you should do the same. | 那你也应该回去了 |
[19:15] | Are you sure, sir? | 您确定吗 先生 |
[19:17] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[19:24] | You obviously have something on your mind. | 很明显你有些想法 |
[19:27] | Spit it out. | 说出来吧 |
[19:28] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[19:29] | You’re doing exactly what Amon says is wrong with benders. | 你现在正印证了阿蒙污蔑御术师的话 |
[19:32] | You’re using your power to oppress and intimidate people. | 你正在滥用权利 镇压恐吓民众 |
[19:35] | And you don’t? | 难道你不是 |
[19:37] | Of… Of course not. | 当…当然不是 |
[19:39] | Isn’t that what you came here to do? | 这不是你此行的目的吗 |
[19:41] | Intimidate me into releasing your friends? | 威胁我释放你的朋友 |
[19:46] | See, that’s what I admire about you, Korra. | 看 这就是我欣赏你的地方 科拉 |
[19:48] | Your willingness to go to extremes in order to get what you want. | 为达目的 你总是喜欢走极端 |
[19:53] | It is a quality we both share. | 这点咱俩颇为相似 |
[19:55] | You and I are nothing alike. | 我和你毫无相似可言 |
[19:58] | Look, I’ll make you a deal. | 听着 我们来做个交易 |
[20:00] | You fall in line and do what I say | 你老实就范 听从我的命令 |
[20:03] | and I’ll release your friends. | 我就放了你的朋友 |
[20:05] | That’s why you arrested them? | 这就是你逮捕他们的原因 |
[20:07] | To get to me? | 就为了逼我就范 |
[20:08] | I need your answer. | 我要你个回答 |
[20:11] | No. | 不 |
[20:13] | You might be able to manipulate Chief Saikhan into following you, | 也许你可以操控赛康局长成为你的傀儡 |
[20:15] | but it won’t work on me. | 可你操控不了我 |
[20:18] | You will regret that decision. | 你会后悔做出这个决定 |
[20:21] | You need to be stopped. | 必须有人阻止你 |
[20:23] | You’re just as bad as Amon. | 你就跟阿蒙一样邪恶 |
[20:26] | I’ve tried to work with you, Korra, | 我已经试过跟你合作了 科拉 |
[20:29] | but you’ve made it impossible. | 是你毁了这种可能性 |
[21:20] | Still think I’m a half-baked Avatar? | 还觉得我是个半吊子神通吗 |
[21:37] | What are you gonna do now? | 这下你可怎么办呀 |
[21:38] | You’re all out of water, pal. | 没水可用了 伙计 |
[21:56] | You’re in my way, Avatar. | 你真碍事 神通 |
[21:58] | And you need to be removed. | 碍事就要除掉 |
[22:03] | You’re– You’re a blood-bender? | 你…你是御血师 |
[22:06] | Very observant. | 慧眼独到嘛 |
[22:09] | It’s not a full moon. | 今晚不是满月 |
[22:12] | How– How are you doing this? | 你…你是怎么做到的 |
[22:15] | There are a lot of things you don’t know about me. | 你不了解我的地方还多着呢 |
[22:39] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[22:40] | Somewhere no one will find you. | 一个没人能找到你的地方 |
[22:43] | Say goodbye to Republic City, Avatar Korra. | 和共和城说再见吧 神通科拉 |
[22:46] | You’ll never see it again. | 你再也回不来了 |
[22:53] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[22:55] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[23:21] | J小糯 迪克猪仔小毛 | |
[23:24] | 鱼骨头 |