时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:03] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:05] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:07] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:09] | Only the avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:13] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:21] | The avatar has been abducted! | 降世神通惨遭劫持! |
[00:23] | After tarrlok arrested her friends, | 只因塔洛克逮捕了她的朋友 |
[00:25] | Korra confronted the councilman in his chambers. | 神通与议员在会议室对峙 |
[00:27] | But the heated argument quickly turned | 然而唇枪舌剑旋即变为 |
[00:29] | into an all-out bending battle. | 真刀真枪的全面御术大战 |
[00:31] | Desperate to save himself, | 危急之中为了自保 |
[00:32] | Tarrlok revealed his ability to bloodbend | 塔洛克使出了御血的能力 |
[00:34] | and took Korra far from republic city. | 并劫持科拉远离共和城 |
[00:37] | Will the avatar’s friends find her before it’s too late? | 神通的朋友们能否赶在一切无可挽回之前找到她? |
[00:41] | 第一卷 气 第九章 往事重现 | |
[01:12] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[01:14] | Tarrlok! | 塔洛克! |
[01:16] | You can’t keep me in here forever! | 你不能把我一直关这儿! |
[01:47] | Who is this? | 谁啊? |
[01:48] | It’s 6:00 in the morning. | 现在才早上六点 |
[01:49] | This better be important. | 你最好有要紧事 |
[01:52] | Councilman Tenzin here. | 我是丹增议员 |
[01:55] | What? | 什么? |
[02:08] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[02:09] | What was Korra doing at city hall? | 科拉来市政厅干什么? |
[02:11] | As I told chief Saikhan, | 我跟赛康局长说过了 |
[02:14] | Korra came to my office late last night. | 昨晚科拉来过我的办公室 |
[02:16] | She was upset that I arrested her friends. | 她对我逮捕她的朋友很不满 |
[02:19] | She asked me to release them, | 她要求我释放他们 |
[02:20] | and that’s when the equalists attacked. | 而这时平等党袭击了 |
[02:25] | I tried to protect Korra, but we were outnumbered. | 我试着保护科拉 但我们寡不敌众 |
[02:29] | Then I was electrocuted. | 后来我被电倒了 |
[02:35] | When I came to, the police had arrived, | 当我醒过来时 警察已经到了 |
[02:38] | but korra was gone. | 但科拉不见了 |
[02:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:41] | Chief saikhan, mobilize the entire police force. | 赛康局长 出动所有警力 |
[02:44] | We have to find the avatar. | 我们必须找到神通 |
[02:48] | We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast | 我们打断常规广播节目 |
[02:50] | to bring you this special report. | 为您带来特别报道 |
[02:52] | Late last night, equalists attacked city hall… | 昨天晚间 平等党袭击了市政厅 |
[02:54] | Subduing councilman tarrlok | 打倒了塔洛克议员 |
[02:56] | and capturing avatar Korra. | 并劫持了神通科拉 |
[02:57] | Details are still coming in, but– | 细节仍有待调查 但… |
[03:29] | Hope you got enough beauty rest. | 但愿你睡够了美容觉 |
[03:31] | Come on. I’m busting you out. | 走吧 我救你出去 |
[03:33] | Thanks. I owe you. | 谢谢 我欠你的 |
[03:38] | – Are you done yet? – Cover your ears. | -你好了没? -捂住耳朵 |
[03:41] | I can’t go with you listening. | 你听着我撒不出来 |
[03:45] | Asami! | 麻美! |
[03:47] | A little privacy, please? | 留点隐私 好不好? |
[03:49] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吧? -我没事 |
[03:51] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[03:53] | Hate to break up your lovers’ reunion, | 抱歉打扰你们恋人团聚 |
[03:55] | but korra’s in trouble. | 但科拉有麻烦了 |
[03:56] | Amon captured her. | 阿蒙把她抓了 |
[03:58] | No. | 不 |
[04:00] | No, she can’t be gone. | 不 她不能被抓 |
[04:02] | Come on. We have an avatar to rescue. | 走吧 我们还有个神通要救 |
[04:08] | Your fly was down. | 你拉链没拉 |
[04:10] | Thanks for catching that. | 多谢帮忙 |
[04:19] | Somebody! | 来人啊! |
[04:21] | Help! | 救命! |
[04:22] | Please! | 求你! |
[04:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:30] | I urge you to meditate on these visions. | 我劝你好好冥想一下那些幻象 |
[04:33] | I believe aang’s spirit is trying to tell you something. | 我相信安昂的灵魂一定是想传达什么信息 |
[04:49] | What are you doing here, Aang? | 你在这里干什么 安昂? |
[04:51] | I told you I have this under control. | 我说了这事儿我能搞定 |
[04:53] | Under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t get involved. | 通常情况下 我不会介入 |
[04:56] | But if what those victims said is true, | 但如果那些受害人说的是真的 |
[04:58] | we’re not dealing with a normal criminal. | 我们对付的就不是普通罪犯 |
[04:59] | Fine. Follow me, twinkle toes. | 好吧 跟我来 草上飞 |
[05:02] | Toph, I’m 40 years old. | 拓芙 我都四十岁了 |
[05:04] | You think you could stop with the nicknames? | 你觉得能不能就别叫外号了? |
[05:07] | ‘Fraid not. | 怕是不能 |
[05:12] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[05:13] | You’re under arrest, Yakone. | 你被捕了 崖昆 |
[05:15] | What is republic city coming to? | 共和城这是怎么了? |
[05:18] | Used to be a man could enjoy his lunch in peace. | 以前还能好好吃顿饭的 |
[05:25] | What’s the big idea? | 什么大不了的啊? |
[05:27] | We have dozens of witnesses, Yakone. | 我们有大把证据 崖昆 |
[05:30] | We know what you are. | 我们知道你是什么 |
[05:31] | Take him away. | 带他走 |
[05:32] | I’ve beaten every trumped-up charge | 我洗清了你们这群粗人 |
[05:34] | you yahoos have brought against me. | 编出来对付我的每一个指控 |
[05:36] | And I’ll beat this one too. | 这次也不例外 |
[05:41] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[05:42] | I finally connected with you, Aang. | 我终于联系上你了 安昂 |
[05:45] | But what are you trying to tell me? | 可你想告诉我什么? |
[05:48] | A way out of this box would be nice. | 要是是逃出这箱子的办法就好了 |
[05:56] | I have to go. | 我必须挂了 |
[05:58] | Call me back the minute you hear anything. | 一旦有消息就立刻联系我 |
[06:01] | Lin, what–what are– what are you– | 琳 你…你怎…你怎么… |
[06:02] | You should be in the hospital. | 你应该在医院里 |
[06:04] | And you three, you should be in prison! | 还有你们三个 你们应该在监狱里 |
[06:06] | I figured you could use our help finding Korra. | 我觉得你大概要我们帮忙找科拉 |
[06:08] | Do you have any leads? | 你有什么线索没? |
[06:10] | I’ve been on the phone all morning, | 我打了一早上电话了 |
[06:11] | but nothing yet. | 但什么都还没 |
[06:13] | We need Naga. | 我们需要纳咖 |
[06:14] | She can track Korra. | 她能追踪科拉 |
[06:15] | I’m afraid her polar-bear dog is missing as well. | 我恐怕她的极地狗熊也失踪了 |
[06:18] | Then where do we start? | 那我们从哪儿开始? |
[06:19] | My guess is the equalists are hiding underground, | 我猜平等党都藏在地下 |
[06:22] | in the maze of tunnels beneath the city. | 就在城市下面的管道迷宫里 |
[06:24] | Underground… | 地下… |
[06:26] | Just like my father’s secret factory. | 就像我爹爹的秘密工厂 |
[06:29] | Figures. | 懂了 |
[06:30] | Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. | 对 对 这样就说得通了 |
[06:31] | When those chi-blockers had me in their truck, | 那些截气士把我抓到他们卡车里的时候 |
[06:33] | it sounded like we drove into a tunnel. | 听起来好像我们开进了隧道里 |
[06:36] | I know where to start looking. | 我知道从哪儿开始找了 |
[06:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:38] | Wherever amon is keeping Korra, | 不管阿蒙把科拉关在哪里 |
[06:40] | I bet that’s where my officers are too. | 我打赌我的警员们也在 |
[06:43] | Let’s bring them all home, Lin. | 我们去把他们救回来吧 琳 |
[06:56] | The truck with Bolin took off down this alley. | 抓博林的卡车沿这条巷子开走的 |
[07:02] | Which way? | 哪边? |
[07:04] | Hmm, this way kinda smells familiar. | 嗯 这边闻起来比较熟悉 |
[07:12] | There’s a tunnel nearby. | 附近有个隧道 |
[07:16] | There! | 那里! |
[07:21] | Motorcycle tracks. | 摩托车轮印 |
[07:23] | Korra has to be in there… | 科拉肯定在里面… |
[07:25] | Somewhere. | 某处 |
[07:39] | Let’s try this way. | 我们试试这条道 |
[07:40] | And what if korra’s not down there? | 万一科拉不在里头呢? |
[07:42] | Then we pick another tunnel until we find her. | 那就换条隧道直到找到她 |
[07:51] | Hey, is Mako all right? | 嘿 马可他还好吧? |
[07:53] | He seems really worried about Korra. | 他看起来真的很担心科拉 |
[07:55] | Yeah, we all are. | 对啊 我们都担心 |
[07:57] | I know, but– he’s your brother. | 我知道 但是…他是你哥哥 |
[08:00] | Do you think he likes Korra | 你觉得他是不是和科拉 |
[08:01] | as more than just a friend? | 不仅仅是朋友关系? |
[08:03] | What? No! | 什么? 没啊! |
[08:05] | That’s just gossip. Where’d you hear that? | 那只是谣言 你哪儿听来的? |
[08:08] | Crazy talk is coming out of your mouth right now. | 现在你都满嘴说胡话了 |
[08:12] | What do you know, Bolin? | 你到底知道什么 博林? |
[08:13] | Come on, spill it. | 快 老实交代 |
[08:15] | Nothing! | 没有! |
[08:16] | I mean, there was this one time during the tournament | 我是说 联赛的时候是有那么一次 |
[08:19] | when Mako and Korra kissed, but– | 马可和科拉亲嘴了 但是… |
[08:21] | They kissed? | 他们亲嘴了? |
[08:23] | Believe me, I was upset too. | 相信我 我当时也很难过 |
[08:24] | But I’m over it. | 但我已经接受了 |
[08:25] | I don’t think it meant anything. | 我不觉得那有啥特别的 |
[08:27] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[08:33] | Hide! | 快躲! |
[09:07] | That tram goes to the training camp. | 那一个送去训练营 |
[09:11] | Everything was delivered to the prison, sir. | 监狱的东西都送到了 长官 |
[09:15] | That’s where they must be keeping Korra. | 他们肯定把科拉关在那边 |
[09:17] | We need to get down that tunnel. | 我们得进那条隧道 |
[09:40] | – It’s empty. – Yeah, I can see that. | -是空的 -对 我看见了 |
[09:49] | You two, keep an eye on them. | 你们两个 看着他们 |
[09:57] | My officers are inside. | 我的警员在里面 |
[09:58] | What about Korra? | 科拉呢? |
[10:00] | I don’t see her yet. | 我还没看见她 |
[10:18] | Avatar Korra– where are you keeping her? | 神通科拉…你们把她关在哪里? |
[10:27] | Chief Beifong? | 北方局长? |
[10:29] | I’m too late. | 我来迟了 |
[10:31] | That monster already took your bending, didn’t he? | 那个怪物已经废了你们的御术 是不是? |
[10:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:37] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 来 我们从这儿出去吧 |
[10:41] | I’ll ask you one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[10:43] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[10:45] | We don’t have the avatar. | 我们没抓神通 |
[10:46] | And the equalists didn’t attack city hall. | 平等党没有袭击市政厅 |
[10:49] | Tarrlok’s lying. | 塔洛克撒谎 |
[10:50] | What? | 什么? |
[10:51] | I scanned the entire prison. | 我扫描了整座监狱 |
[10:52] | Korra’s not here. | 科拉不在这里 |
[10:54] | Why would tarrlok make up a story about getting attacked? | 塔洛克为什么要撒个受到袭击的谎? |
[10:57] | Because he has Korra. | 因为他抓了科拉 |
[10:59] | He fooled us all. | 他骗了我们 |
[11:04] | Let’s go, people! | 大伙 我们走! |
[11:25] | Try to chi-block that, fools! | 有种再截气啊 白痴! |
[11:33] | We got more company. | 更多敌人来了 |
[11:39] | Hang on! | 抓紧! |
[12:00] | Yakone has ruled republic city’s criminal empire for years. | 崖昆统治了共和城的黑社会许多年 |
[12:04] | Yet he has always managed to stay | 然而他始终都能成功 |
[12:06] | out of the law’s reach until now. | 逃脱法网 直到今天 |
[12:09] | You will hear testimony from dozens of his victims. | 数十位受害人将会出庭作证 |
[12:13] | And they will tell you yakone has maintained | 他们都能证明崖昆能够 |
[12:16] | his grip on the underworld | 稳坐黑社会头把交椅 |
[12:18] | by using an ability that has been illegal for decades– | 是靠使用一种几十年来都被视为非法的能力… |
[12:23] | Bloodbending. | 御血术 |
[12:27] | The prosecution’s entire case | 本案所有起诉 |
[12:29] | is built upon the make-believe notion | 都建立在一个虚构的前提之上 |
[12:32] | that my client is able to bloodbend at will, | 就是我的委托人能够随意使用御血术 |
[12:36] | at any time, on any day. | 无论何时 无论何日 |
[12:39] | I remind the council that bloodbending | 我要提醒议会御血术 |
[12:41] | is an incredibly rare skill, | 是一种极其少见的技能 |
[12:43] | and it can only be performed during a full moon. | 并且只能在月圆之夜使用 |
[12:47] | Yet the witnesses will claim | 然而目击证人都声称 |
[12:49] | that my client used bloodbending at every other time | 我的委托人在任何时间都使用御血术 |
[12:53] | except during a full moon. | 唯独除了月圆之夜 |
[12:55] | It would be a mockery of justice | 若是宣判一个人 |
[12:58] | to convict a man of a crime | 根本无法实现的罪名成立 |
[13:00] | that is impossible to commit. | 那简直是对公正的嘲笑 |
[13:11] | Councilman Sokka will now deliver the verdict. | 索卡议员将会宣布判决 |
[13:14] | In my years, | 在我年轻时 |
[13:15] | I have encountered people born | 我遇见过许多天生拥有 |
[13:17] | with rare and unique bending abilities. | 独特并且稀有御术能力的人 |
[13:19] | I once bested a man with my trusty boomerang | 我曾经用我可靠的回旋镖打败过 |
[13:22] | who was able to firebend with his mind. | 一个用脑子就能御火的敌人 |
[13:25] | Why, even metalbending was considered impossible for all of history, | 还有 甚至御金自古以来都被认为是痴人说梦 |
[13:29] | until our esteemed chief of police, Toph Beifong, | 直到我们可敬的警察局长 北方拓芙 |
[13:32] | single-handedly developed the skill. | 轻松发明了这项技巧 |
[13:35] | The overwhelming amount of testimony and evidence | 无数的证词和证据 |
[13:38] | has convinced this council | 都能说服议会相信 |
[13:40] | that Yakone is one of these unique benders. | 崖昆是这种天赋异禀的御术师 |
[13:43] | And he exploited his ability | 而他滥用自己的能力 |
[13:45] | to commit these heinous crimes. | 去实施各种罪恶行径 |
[13:47] | We find Yakone guilty of all charges | 我们宣布崖昆所有指控罪名成立 |
[13:51] | and sentence him to life in prison. | 判处他终身监禁 |
[14:31] | Thank you all for meeting us on such short notice. | 谢谢你们这么短时间就能赶来 |
[14:34] | – Chief. – Lin. | -局长 -琳 |
[14:37] | Have you news of avatar Korra? | 你们有神通科拉的消息了吗? |
[14:38] | We do. You kidnapped her, Tarrlok! | 有 你绑架了她 塔洛克! |
[14:41] | I am shocked you would accuse me of such an evil act. | 我很震惊你们竟然指控我这种罪行 |
[14:45] | I already explained. | 我已经解释过了 |
[14:47] | Equalists attacked us and took her. | 平等党袭击了我们绑架了她 |
[14:48] | But there were no chi-blockers here last night. | 但昨晚这里根本没有截气士 |
[14:51] | You planted the evidence, didn’t you? | 你伪造了证据 对不对? |
[14:53] | That is a ridiculous accusation! | 这也太荒谬了! |
[14:56] | It’s true! He took her! | 是真的! 他抓了她! |
[14:58] | I was here when avatar Korra arrived last night, | 昨晚神通科拉来的时候我在场 |
[15:01] | but councilman Tarrlok ordered me to leave. | 但塔洛克议员命令我离开 |
[15:03] | I was on my way out when I saw Tarrlok | 我正出来的时候看到塔洛克 |
[15:05] | bring her down to the garage. | 把她带进车库 |
[15:07] | Say good-bye to republic city, avatar Korra. | 和共和城说再见吧 神通科拉 |
[15:10] | You’ll never see it again. | 你再也回不来了 |
[15:19] | That is nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[15:20] | Everyone knows you’re nothing but a squeaky-voiced liar. | 谁都知道你不过是个公鸭嗓的骗子 |
[15:23] | Why did you wait until now to ‘fess up? | 为什么你要等到现在才交代? |
[15:25] | I was terrified to tell because– | 我害怕不敢说因为… |
[15:27] | Because tarrlok is a bloodbender! | 因为塔洛克是个御血师! |
[15:29] | He bloodbent avatar Korra! | 他用御血对付神通科拉! |
[15:32] | Don’t make this worse for yourself. | 别再自讨苦吃 |
[15:34] | Tell us where you have korra. | 告诉我们你把科拉藏在哪儿 |
[16:06] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[16:10] | Oh, man. | 哦 天 |
[16:12] | I had this awful dream that Korra was taken | 我做了个噩梦科拉被 |
[16:14] | by this evil bloodbender. | 坏的御血师抓走了 |
[16:16] | So weird. | 太诡异了 |
[16:17] | Bolin, that really happened. | 博林 那是真的 |
[16:18] | He knocked us out. | 他把我们弄晕了 |
[16:20] | Are you serious? Where is he? | 你当真? 他在哪儿? |
[16:21] | Is he here right now? | 他现在还在么? |
[16:23] | Tarrlok is long gone. | 塔洛克早就跑了 |
[16:24] | I’ll alert the whole force. | 我去调动所有警力 |
[16:26] | We’ve only been out for a little while. | 我们只晕了一小会儿 |
[16:28] | Maybe we can still pick up Tarrlok’s trail. | 也许还能追上塔洛克的行踪 |
[16:30] | It could lead us to korra. | 也许能找到科拉 |
[16:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:04] | Yakone, you won’t get away with this. | 崖昆 你跑不了的 |
[17:09] | Republic city is mine, avatar. | 共和城是我的 降世神通 |
[17:12] | I’ll be back one day to claim it. | 我迟早会回来的 |
[17:58] | This time I’m gonna put you to sleep for good. | 这次我要你永远醒不过来 |
[18:21] | I’m taking away your bending for good. | 我要你永远用不了御术 |
[18:35] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[18:39] | Aang, this whole time, | 安昂 这么久以来 |
[18:41] | you were trying to warn me about Tarrlok. | 你一直都想警告我小心塔洛克 |
[18:47] | My life is a disaster now, thanks to you. | 我的人生现在全毁了 多亏了你 |
[18:51] | So your little bloodbending secret’s out? | 看来你的御血小秘密被揭穿了? |
[18:55] | And I know how you bloodbent me without a full moon. | 我知道你为什么能不是满月就用御血了 |
[18:58] | You’re Yakone’s son. | 你是崖昆的儿子 |
[19:01] | I was his son. | 我曾是他儿子 |
[19:03] | But in order to win republic city, | 但为了赢回共和城 |
[19:05] | I had to become someone else. | 我必须变成其他人 |
[19:07] | My father failed because he tried to rule the city | 我父亲失败是因为他试图利用 |
[19:10] | from its rotten underbelly. | 腐朽的下层来统治这座城市 |
[19:12] | My plan was perfect. | 我的计划完美无缺 |
[19:15] | I was to be the city’s savior. | 我要当这座城市的救星 |
[19:18] | But you– you ruined everything! | 但是你…你毁了一切! |
[19:22] | Tarrlok, the jig is up, | 塔洛克 法网恢恢 |
[19:23] | and you have nowhere to go. | 你已经无处可逃了 |
[19:25] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[19:27] | No, I’ll escape and start a new life. | 不 我会远走高飞重新开始 |
[19:30] | And you’re coming as my hostage. | 而你要当我的人质 |
[19:33] | You’ll never get away with this! | 你绝对逃不了的! |
[19:41] | Amon. | 阿蒙 |
[19:44] | It is time for you to be equalized. | 轮到你被平等化了 |
[19:47] | You fool. | 蠢货 |
[19:49] | You’ve never faced bending like mine. | 我用的御术你们闻所未闻 |
[20:06] | What? | 什么? |
[20:08] | What are you? | 你是什么东西? |
[20:09] | I am the solution. | 我就是答案 |
[20:27] | I’ll take care of him. | 我来处理他 |
[20:28] | You four retrieve the avatar. | 你们四个去抓神通 |
[20:30] | Do not underestimate her. | 别低估了她 |
[20:32] | Electrocute the box to knock her out before you open it. | 开箱子之前先把她电晕 |
[20:36] | My pleasure. | 不胜荣幸 |
[20:44] | It’s payback time. | 报仇的时候到了 |
[21:03] | Open the box. | 开箱 |
[21:07] | Tie her up. | 绑起来 |
[21:43] | I thought I told you not to underestimate her. | 我以为我跟你说过别低估了她 |
[22:15] | Naga, you came looking for me. | 纳咖 你来找我了 |
[22:18] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[22:37] | That sounds like Naga. | 听上去像纳咖 |
[22:41] | Down there! | 在下面! |
[22:45] | Korra? | 科拉? |
[22:47] | Oh, thank goodness. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[22:48] | Where’s tarrlok? How did you get away? | 塔洛克在哪儿? 你怎么逃出来的? |
[22:50] | Give her some space. | 别围着她 |
[22:58] | I was so worried. | 我好担心 |
[23:01] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[23:02] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[23:04] | I’m glad you’re here. | 真高兴你在这儿 |
[23:11] | You’re safe now. | 现在都没事了 |
[23:25] | 迪克猪仔小毛 | |
[23:27] | 鱼骨头 |