时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:03] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:05] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:06] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:09] | Only the avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:13] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:21] | Amon’s revolution grows stronger by the day. | 阿蒙的革命活动日益升级 |
[00:24] | First, he attacked the bending arena. | 起初 他袭击了御术竞技场 |
[00:25] | Then it was discovered that Hiroshi Sato was the mastermind | 之后 佐藤宏史被发现向平等党提供 |
[00:28] | behind the equalist gloves and mecha-tanks. | 电击手套和机甲 |
[00:30] | And most recently, Amon ambushed councilman Tarrlok, | 而最近 阿蒙伏击了塔洛克议员 |
[00:33] | took his bending, and nearly captured the avatar as well. | 废了他的御术 并险些俘虏了神通 |
[00:36] | Everyone is on edge wondering, where will Amon strike next? | 所有人都惶恐不安 阿蒙下一个袭击目标会是哪里? |
[00:41] | 第一卷 气 第十章 力挽狂澜 | |
[01:15] | Daddy, you’re home. | 爸爸 你回来啦 |
[01:17] | We waited up for you. Is Korra okay? | 我们都在等你 科拉还好吗? |
[01:20] | Yes, she’s fine, sweetie. | 对 她很好 宝贝 |
[01:23] | I was scared. | 我好害怕 |
[01:25] | I thought she wasn’t coming back. | 我以为她回不来了 |
[01:26] | I’m sorry you were scared, | 很抱歉让你担惊受怕了 |
[01:28] | but everything is going to be fine now. | 但现在一切都会好起来的 |
[01:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:40] | The food tastes amazing, Pema. | 这饭菜真是太好吃了 佩玛 |
[01:42] | I’m finally starting to feel like myself again. | 我终于又找回自己的感觉了 |
[01:44] | We’re so thankful you’re home safe. | 我们真的很感激你平安到家 |
[01:48] | Let me help. | 我帮你 |
[01:49] | Korra, I realize you’ve been through a lot, | 科拉 我知道你承受了很大压力 |
[01:51] | but I need to know everything that happened. | 但我需要知道发生的一切 |
[01:53] | Well, first off, Tarrlok isn’t who he says he is. | 好 首先 塔洛克隐瞒了真实身份 |
[01:58] | He’s Yakone’s son. | 他是崖昆的儿子 |
[02:00] | It all makes sense now. | 这就说得通了 |
[02:02] | That’s how Tarrlok was able to bloodbend us without a full moon. | 所以塔洛克可以不需要满月就对我们御血 |
[02:05] | But how did you escape? | 可你怎么逃出来的? |
[02:07] | And where’s Tarrlok? | 还有塔洛克哪儿去了? |
[02:08] | Amon captured him and took his bending. | 阿蒙抓了他还废了他御术 |
[02:11] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么? -对 |
[02:12] | He showed up out of nowhere. | 他不知道从哪儿来的 |
[02:14] | He almost got me too. | 差点也抓住我了 |
[02:16] | This is very disturbing news. | 这就十分棘手了 |
[02:18] | Amon is becoming emboldened. | 阿蒙越来越猖狂了 |
[02:20] | Taking out a councilman, almost capturing the avatar- | 袭击议员 抓捕神通未遂… |
[02:24] | I fear Amon is entering his end game. | 我恐怕阿蒙要最终摊牌了 |
[02:32] | Pema, are you all right? | 佩玛 你还好吧? |
[02:34] | The baby is just kicking really hard, is all. | 宝宝踢得很厉害 没事 |
[02:37] | – I’m fine. – Should I get Tenzin? | -我挺好 -要我去叫丹增么? |
[02:39] | No reason to worry him. It’s nothing. | 没必要打扰他 没事的 |
[02:43] | Can I get some hot water? | 能给我点热水不? |
[02:44] | Korra needs more tea. | 科拉要喝茶 |
[02:46] | You’re a firebender. Boil it yourself. | 你是御火师 自己烧 |
[02:52] | I’m gonna step out in case you two want to talk. | 我先出去了 你们俩慢慢谈 |
[02:59] | Is there something we need to talk about? | 我们有啥要谈的吗? |
[03:03] | I’ve noticed how you treat Korra. | 我注意到了你怎么对待科拉 |
[03:05] | How you acted when she was missing. | 她失踪时你的反应 |
[03:07] | You have feelings for her, don’t you? | 你对她有感情 对不对? |
[03:09] | What? No. | 什么? 没 |
[03:11] | She was taken by a crazy bloodbender. | 她被个疯子御血师抓了 |
[03:13] | How did you expect me to act? | 你说我该怎么反应? |
[03:15] | I like Korra. | 我喜欢科拉 |
[03:16] | But you’ve been keeping the truth from me this whole time. | 但你一直都在跟我隐瞒事实 |
[03:19] | The truth? About what? | 事实? 什么事实? |
[03:22] | You’re really gonna make me say it? | 你真要逼我说出口? |
[03:23] | Yes, because I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 对啊 因为我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[03:26] | The kiss, Mako. | 那个吻 马可 |
[03:28] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[03:29] | I-well… | 我..呃… |
[03:32] | Bolin told you, didn’t he? | 博林告诉你的 对不对? |
[03:34] | Don’t blame your brother for what you did. | 别把你自己干的事怪在你弟弟头上 |
[03:36] | Do you have feelings for Korra or not? | 你对科拉有没有感情? |
[03:38] | Look, things are crazy right now. | 你看 现在事情都一塌糊涂了 |
[03:41] | Can we deal with our relationship problems later? | 我们能以后再处理我们的感情问题不? |
[03:43] | Well, there might not be any relationship to worry about later. | 以后恐怕没什么感情让你去处理了 |
[03:46] | Asami. | 麻美 |
[03:51] | Lin, um, I-I need to ask you a favor. | 琳 呃 我..我想请你帮个忙 |
[03:54] | It would mean the world to me, | 这对我意义重大 |
[03:56] | but I-I know it could be a potentially awkward situation. | 但我..我知道情况可能会有点尴尬 |
[04:00] | – Furthermore- – Spit it out already. | -再加上 -有屁就放 |
[04:02] | Will you stay here and watch over | 我去议会期间 |
[04:03] | Pema and the children while I meet with the council? | 你能留下帮我照顾佩玛和孩子们吗 |
[04:05] | With everything that’s happened lately, | 鉴于最近这一切 |
[04:07] | I want to be sure my family is in safe hands. | 我希望确保我的家人安全 |
[04:10] | Of course I’ll help, old friend. | 我当然会帮忙 老朋友 |
[04:14] | I didn’t realize you two were out here. | 我没看到你们俩在外面 |
[04:16] | Pema! Uh, yes, yes. | 佩玛! 呃 对 对 |
[04:18] | Lin has agreed to help out around here | 琳答应留在这边 |
[04:20] | and keep an eye on things while I’m away. | 在我不在的时候帮忙照应 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:22] | I could use the extra pair of hands. | 我正用得着多双手帮忙呢 |
[04:25] | Would you mind giving him a bath? | 你能帮他洗个澡不? |
[04:26] | He’s filthy. | 他有点脏了 |
[04:29] | This is not what I signed on for. | 我答应的可不是干这个 |
[04:32] | Thank you, Lin. | 谢谢你 琳 |
[04:33] | Oogi, yip, yip. | 布奇 驾 驾 |
[04:39] | I got to poo. Really bad. | 我要便便 憋不住了 |
[04:51] | Do you know where my keys are? | 你知道我钥匙放哪儿没? |
[04:53] | I can’t find them anywhere. | 我哪儿都找不到 |
[04:55] | No, dear. | 没 亲爱的 |
[04:57] | – Oh, found them. – Good, dear. | -哦 找到了 -好 亲爱的 |
[04:59] | Don’t wait up for me. | 别等我了 |
[05:00] | This council session will probably go late into the night. | 这次议会恐怕要开到很晚 |
[05:04] | The door, dear. | 开门 亲爱的 |
[05:09] | We’re here to fix a spider-rat problem. | 我们是来处理蜘蛛鼠问题的 |
[05:12] | I didn’t call an exterminator. | 我没请驱虫的啊 |
[05:18] | Dear? | 亲爱的? |
[06:03] | Oh, I’m so relieved to see you. | 哦 见到你我就安心了 |
[06:05] | The other council members, are they all right? | 其他议会成员 他们都好吗? |
[06:07] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不好 |
[06:09] | I just received a call from chief Saikhan. | 我刚接到赛康局长的电话 |
[06:11] | They’ve all been captured. | 他们都被抓了 |
[06:13] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[06:15] | The leadership of republic city is in your hands now. | 共和城的领导权现在全交给你了 |
[06:31] | It is a tragic day indeed! | 今天还真是个悲剧 |
[06:38] | All right, kids. Time to go inside. | 好了 孩子们 该进屋了 |
[06:42] | We heard explosions. What’s going on? | 我们听到爆炸声 怎么回事? |
[06:45] | Republic city is under attack. | 共和城遭到袭击 |
[06:59] | I’ve dreamed of this day for so long. | 我梦寐以求这一天太久了 |
[07:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:04] | The time has come for the equalists to claim republic city as their own. | 平等党统领共和城的日子终于到了 |
[07:30] | Where did you say you parked the car? | 你说你把车停哪儿了? |
[07:31] | It’s right around here somewhere. | 就在这里附近 |
[07:34] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[07:39] | Wow, nice parking job. | 哇 停车技术真好 |
[07:41] | Hey, you guys got arrested and left me alone with the car. | 嘿 你们都被捕了 就我一个人开车 |
[07:45] | I made it very clear I don’t know how to drive. | 我都说的很清楚我不会开车了嘛 |
[07:47] | All things considered, you did a great job. | 从大局上想 你干的不错 |
[07:50] | But how are we gonna pay for all these parking tickets? | 但我们怎么付这么多停车罚单啊? |
[07:56] | Relax, the city’s under attack. | 别紧张 城市都遭袭击了 |
[07:58] | The police have more important things to worry about. | 警察们现在有更重要的事要忙 |
[08:03] | This’ll come in handy. | 这个会派上用场 |
[08:08] | Why don’t you sit in back with Korra? | 你干嘛不坐后面去陪科拉? |
[08:12] | I think I will. | 陪就陪 |
[08:19] | – Everything all right? – Yeah. | -没出什么事吧? -没事 |
[08:21] | Everything’s terrific. | 好得不得了呢 |
[08:23] | Car! Oh, we’re good. | 车! 哦 没事 |
[08:31] | Chief, air unit seven was just taken out by an equalist airship. | 局长 空军七号被平等党飞船击沉了 |
[08:34] | They’ve crashed into the harbor. | 他们坠落在港口 |
[08:36] | Send a river rescue unit. | 派支水上救援队 |
[08:37] | Chief, all river rescue ships have been sabotaged. | 局长 所有水上救援船都被破坏了 |
[08:40] | What? | 什么? |
[08:42] | Chief Saikhan. | 赛康局长 |
[08:43] | Tenzin, am I glad to see you. | 丹增 还好你来了 |
[08:45] | I was afraid you’d been captured too. | 我正担心你也被抓了 |
[08:47] | I’m the only council member left. | 我是仅存的议会成员 |
[08:49] | What’s the status? | 情况如何? |
[08:50] | Amon has launched simultaneous attacks across the boroughs. | 阿蒙在各个区同时发动袭击 |
[08:53] | The police are trying to regain control, | 警方正试图恢复控制 |
[08:54] | but we’re spread too thin. | 但我们分得太散了 |
[08:58] | – I need to send a wire. – To whom, councilman? | -我要发个电报 -给谁 议员? |
[09:00] | The general of the united forces. | 联军大帅 |
[09:13] | Councilman, your wire has been sent. | 议员 您的电报发出去了 |
[09:15] | Chief, the phone Lines just went dead. | 局长 电话线刚刚被掐断了 |
[09:25] | Catch. | 接着 |
[09:30] | Saikhan, the vents! | 赛康 通风口! |
[09:37] | We need to evacuate immediately. | 我们必须立刻撤离 |
[09:39] | Everyone stay close to me. | 所有人靠近我 |
[09:57] | Not these mecha-tanks again. | 别又是这个机甲啊 |
[10:41] | Saikhan, no. | 赛康 不 |
[11:09] | Jump! | 跳! |
[12:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:27] | Tenzin has escaped once again. | 丹增又逃了 |
[12:30] | I can’t stand to see Asami fighting alongside those benders. | 我看不下去麻美跟那些御术师串通一气了 |
[12:34] | We will capture them before long, | 我们很快就会抓到他们 |
[12:36] | and you will have your daughter back. | 你女儿会回到你身边的 |
[12:41] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[12:42] | I’m fine. Thank you, kids. | 还行 谢谢你们 孩子们 |
[12:44] | Another moment later, | 再晚一点 |
[12:45] | and I would’ve been on my way to Amon. | 我就得被送去见阿蒙了 |
[12:47] | Uh, guys, look. | 呃 伙计们 瞧 |
[12:52] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[13:27] | Everyone, hide inside and remain calm. | 所有人 躲进房里 保持镇定 |
[13:32] | Pull it together, Pema. | 别捣乱 佩玛 |
[13:34] | Didn’t I just say, “remain calm”? | 我不是说了么 “保持镇定” |
[13:35] | Mommy, what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了? |
[13:37] | The baby’s coming! | 宝宝要出来了! |
[13:40] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[13:42] | Not now, baby! | 现在不行 宝宝! |
[14:51] | The children, where are they? | 孩子们 他们在哪儿? |
[14:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:53] | They’re in the other room, totally safe. | 他们在隔壁房间 很安全 |
[15:05] | Stay away from my dad’s ex-girlfriend. | 别碰我爸的前女友! |
[15:13] | Jinora! | 吉诺拉! |
[15:14] | You shouldn’t be out here! | 你不该出来! |
[15:17] | Get off our island! | 滚出我们的小岛! |
[15:22] | Girls, you need to go back inside this instant. | 姑娘们 你们得立刻回屋去 |
[15:26] | Taste my fury! | 尝尝我的怒气! |
[15:31] | Meelo, be careful! | 米罗 小心! |
[15:42] | Never mind. | 算我没说 |
[15:45] | Take these equalists and lock them in the temple’s basement. | 带着些平等党走 关进气和庙的地下室 |
[15:48] | Nice work, kids. | 干得漂亮 孩子们 |
[15:51] | Dad! | 爸! |
[15:56] | Oh, thank goodness you’re all right. | 哦 谢天谢地你们没事 |
[15:58] | We caught the bad guys. | 我们抓住了坏人 |
[16:00] | You let them fight? | 你让他们参战了? |
[16:02] | Do you realize what could’ve happened? | 你没想过万一出事怎么办? |
[16:04] | I would’ve been toast if it weren’t for your kids. | 要不是你的孩子们我已经被烤熟了 |
[16:06] | You should be proud. | 你该自豪才对 |
[16:08] | You taught them well. | 你把他们教育的很好 |
[16:13] | Go on. Be with your wife. | 去吧 陪你老婆去 |
[16:20] | Pema! | 佩玛! |
[16:27] | Tenzin. | 丹增 |
[16:30] | I’m here, Pema. | 我在这儿 佩玛 |
[16:31] | Our new son. | 我们的儿子 |
[16:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:43] | Come, meet your new brother. | 来 见见你们的弟弟 |
[16:45] | A brother? Well, it’s about time. | 弟弟? 也该有个弟弟了 |
[16:49] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[16:51] | I’m Ikki, and this is Jinora and Meelo. | 我叫忆琪 这是吉诺拉和米罗 |
[16:53] | We have a super great family, | 我们有个超级好的家 |
[16:55] | and we’re so happy that you’re a part of it. | 很高兴你能来到我们家 |
[16:57] | What are you gonna name him? | 你们打算给他起什么名字? |
[16:59] | Can I pick? | 能让我起吗? |
[17:01] | We already chose a name. | 我们已经想好了名字 |
[17:03] | Rohan. | 罗汉 |
[17:12] | I’m so sorry to interrupt, but… | 很抱歉打扰了 但是… |
[17:15] | More airships are coming. | 更多的飞艇过来了 |
[17:17] | Everything’s not gonna be fine, | 一切不会好起来了 |
[17:19] | is it, daddy? | 是不是 爸爸? |
[17:37] | What do you want to do, Tenzin? | 你打算怎么办 丹增? |
[17:40] | I need to protect my family | 我必须保护我的家人 |
[17:41] | and get them as far away from this conflict as possible. | 带他们尽可能远离这场冲突 |
[17:44] | If Amon got his hands on my children- | 要是我的孩子落到阿蒙手里… |
[17:47] | I hate to even think of it. | 我想都不敢那么想 |
[17:49] | If you’re leaving, then I’m going with you. | 如果你要走 那我就跟你们一起 |
[17:51] | – But- – No arguments. | -但是.. -别争了 |
[17:52] | You and your family are the last airbenders. | 你和你的家人是最后的气宗 |
[17:55] | There’s no way in the world | 无论如何 |
[17:56] | I’m letting Amon take your bending away. | 我都不会让阿蒙废掉你们的御术 |
[17:58] | Thank you, Lin. | 谢谢你 琳 |
[17:59] | Korra, I want you to leave this island | 科拉 我希望你离开这个岛 |
[18:02] | and hide for the time being. | 躲起来等待时机 |
[18:03] | – I’m not giving up. – I’m not asking you to. | -我不会放弃 -我没让你放弃 |
[18:07] | I’ve sent word to the united forces. | 我已经联系了联军 |
[18:08] | They will be here soon. | 他们很快就会来 |
[18:10] | And once my family is safe, I will return. | 一旦我的家人安全了 我就会回来 |
[18:13] | With the reinforcements, we can turn the tide in this war. | 有了援军 我们就能扭转战争的局势 |
[18:16] | What you’re saying is we need to be patient. | 你的意思是我们必须有耐心 |
[18:21] | You’re learning well. | 你学的很好 |
[18:30] | – Stay safe, Korra. – You too. | -多保重 科拉 -你也是 |
[18:33] | Tenzin, if we’re leaving, we’d better do it now. | 丹增 我们要是想走 最好马上动身 |
[18:38] | Oogi, yip, yip. | 布奇 驾 驾 |
[19:11] | Go. We’ll hold them off. | 走 我们拖住他们 |
[19:14] | Everyone, climb on. | 大伙 上来 |
[19:17] | Let’s go, girl. | 我们走 姑娘 |
[19:33] | Moustache guy! | 八字胡! |
[19:45] | Nice one, Naga. | 漂亮 纳咖 |
[20:06] | They’re gaining on us! | 他们追过来了! |
[20:08] | Faster, oogi! | 再快些 布奇! |
[20:26] | Whatever happens to me, don’t turn back. | 无论我发生什么 别回头 |
[20:30] | Lin, what are you doing? | 琳 你要干什么? |
[21:35] | That lady is my hero. | 那位女士是我的英雄 |
[21:38] | Yes, she is. | 是的 她是 |
[21:52] | Korra, we should get moving. | 科拉 我们该动身了 |
[22:16] | Tell me where the avatar is, | 告诉我神通在哪儿 |
[22:18] | and I’ll let you keep your bending. | 我就让你留着御术 |
[22:20] | I won’t tell you anything, you monster. | 我什么都不会告诉你 你个畜生 |
[22:23] | Very well. | 很好 |
[22:43] | General, I just received a wire from the avatar. | 大帅 我刚收到降世神通的电报 |
[22:46] | She says Amon and his forces have gained control of the city. | 她说阿蒙和他的部队已经控制了共和城 |
[22:49] | How do you want to respond? | 您打算如何回应? |
[22:53] | Tell her we will be arriving in three days time | 告诉她我们将在三天之内到达 |
[22:55] | and that I look forward to winning back republic city together. | 届时我将与她一同夺回共和城 |
[22:59] | As you wish, general Iroh. | 遵命 艾洛大帅 |
[23:22] | 迪克猪仔小毛 | |
[23:24] | 鱼骨头 |