时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:03] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:05] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:06] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:09] | Only the avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:13] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:21] | The equalists are on the attack. | 平等党正四处袭击 |
[00:23] | The lieutenant and his chi-blockers invaded air temple island | 副官带着他的截气士入侵了气和岛 |
[00:26] | and forced tenzin and his family to flee. | 迫使丹增一家逃亡 |
[00:28] | In the daring escape lin beifong sacrificed herself | 逃跑途中北方琳牺牲自己 |
[00:31] | and saved the airbenders. | 拯救了气宗一家 |
[00:32] | But she was captured and amon took her bending away. | 然而她身陷囹圄 遭阿蒙废除了御术 |
[00:36] | Now team avatar is in hiding | 目前神通小队掩迹潜踪 |
[00:37] | as they await help from general iroh and the united forces. | 等候联军大帅艾洛的救援 |
[00:40] | 第一卷 气 第十一章 冢中枯骨 | |
[00:46] | It is a glorious day my equalist brothers and sisters. | 今天是个荣耀的日子 平等党的兄弟姐妹们 |
[00:50] | Amon has torn down the tyrannical bending government! | 阿蒙已经颠覆了御术师的暴政 |
[00:54] | He has declared bending illegal. | 他已经宣布御术违法 |
[00:59] | And he has the avatar on the run. | 更迫使降世神通四处逃亡 |
[01:03] | Our great leader has a vision for the future. | 我们的伟大领袖对未来有所预见 |
[01:06] | One day soon bending will no longer exist | 总有一天御术将会不复存在 |
[01:10] | and we will live in a world where everyone is finally equal! | 我们就能迎来一个所有人都真正平等的世界! |
[01:14] | The united forces are on their way right now | 联军目前正赶来这里 |
[01:16] | to try and stop that dream but we will prevail! | 企图阻止我们的梦想 但我们必将胜利! |
[01:35] | Can you believe hiroshi? | 宏史怎么能那么说? |
[01:37] | “The avatar’s on the run. “ | “降世神通四处逃亡” |
[01:38] | I’m not running from anyone. | 我没逃避任何人 |
[01:40] | Let’s go back up there and knock some heads. | 我们回上面去揍几个人 |
[01:42] | They’ll never know what hit them. | 他们不会知道被谁打了 |
[01:43] | Relax. | 放松 |
[01:44] | General iroh’s coming with an entire fleet of battleships. | 艾洛大帅带着一整支舰队来的 |
[01:48] | Then amon will be the one who’s running. | 到时候就该轮到阿蒙逃命了 |
[01:50] | I hate this “being patient” stuff. | 我讨厌这样”有耐心” |
[01:59] | You two were gone a while. | 你们去得可真久啊 |
[02:00] | We were doing reconnaissance. | 我们去侦察敌情了 |
[02:03] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[02:04] | Welcome back! | 欢迎回来! |
[02:05] | Hope you worked up an appetite ’cause dinner is served. | 希望你们胃口还好 因为晚饭都上齐了 |
[02:11] | Thanks so much for letting us hide out with you the past few days. | 多谢你这几天让我们躲在你这儿 |
[02:14] | Honored to oblige. | 乐于效劳 |
[02:15] | My associates and I heartily oppose | 我和我的同伴们很乐意反对 |
[02:18] | amon’s so-called “equalist” policies. | 阿蒙所谓的”平等”革命 |
[02:21] | We got benders and non-benders living together down here | 我们这里下面御术师普通人都住在一起 |
[02:24] | but do you see us fighting? | 你看到我们打架了吗? |
[02:26] | No, siree. | 没有 先生 |
[02:27] | Wee figured out how to harmoniously co-exist. | 我们有办法和谐共处 |
[02:30] | You are a wise and noble hobo. | 你真是个睿智又高尚的流浪汉 |
[02:35] | This is the best-tasting street gruel I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过的最好吃的街头稀饭 |
[02:38] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[02:39] | I culled it from the finest dumpsters the city has to offer. | 我是从全城最好的垃圾箱里捡来的 |
[02:59] | Can’t sleep either? | 也睡不着? |
[03:01] | No, I have this awful pit in my stomach. | 我心里感觉很不踏实 |
[03:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[03:06] | It’s so crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[03:07] | A few months ago I was in the south pole | 几个月前我还在南极 |
[03:09] | practicing for my firebending test | 为考试练习御火术 |
[03:12] | and now I’m in the middle of an all-out war. | 而现在我却身陷战场 |
[03:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:16] | We didn’t even know each other then. | 那时候我们还不认识 |
[03:18] | And now, I can’t imagine my life without you in it. | 而现在 我都不敢想象没有你的生活 |
[03:22] | You’re the most loyal brave, | 你是我认识的最忠诚勇敢 |
[03:24] | and selfless person I’ve ever known. | 和无私的人 |
[03:27] | I think you’re pretty incredible too but you already knew that. | 我也觉得你很了不起 不过你已经知道了 |
[03:35] | I should probably try to get some sleep. | 我大概该去睡点觉 |
[03:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[03:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:59] | You will now be cleansed of your impurity. | 我将洗清你身上的不洁 |
[04:11] | Next. | 下一个 |
[04:26] | Coast is clear. | 平安无事 |
[04:42] | Once the united forces arrive | 一旦联军到了 |
[04:44] | we need to be ready to help in any way we can. | 我们要接近可能帮忙 |
[04:46] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[05:00] | Amon had to know we were coming. | 阿蒙肯定知道我们来了 |
[05:02] | So why aren’t we meeting any resistance? | 可为什么我没看到任何抵抗? |
[05:05] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:06] | Where are the equalist airships? | 平等党的飞艇在哪儿? |
[05:13] | I don’t see any mecha-tanks either. | 我也没看到任何机甲 |
[05:28] | Something’s not right. | 有蹊跷 |
[05:36] | It’s a trick! | 中计了! |
[05:49] | Water and earthbenders detonate those mines! | 御水御土师 引爆那些水雷 |
[05:54] | What is that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[06:07] | What now? | 现在又是啥? |
[06:17] | Where does hiroshi find the time to keep inventing new evil machines? | 宏史哪儿来那么多时间不停发明新的邪恶机器啊? |
[07:14] | Incoming! | 敌袭! |
[09:05] | It’s all right. I’ve got you. | 没事了 我接着你呢 |
[09:08] | Avatar korra… | 神通科拉… |
[09:12] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[09:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:23] | I was prepared to deal with sato’s mecha-tanks | 我准备好的是迎战佐藤的机甲 |
[09:26] | but not these new high-speed aircraft. | 可不是这些高速飞机 |
[09:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:29] | Every time we think we have an advantage amon outsmarts us. | 每次我们以为占尽先机是 阿蒙总会更先一步 |
[09:32] | No matter what our plan is he always has a better one. | 无论我们计划什么他总能压我们一头 |
[09:36] | Amon is winning so far but we’re not out of the fight yet. | 阿蒙目前暂时得势 但我们还没输 |
[09:40] | I like this man’s confidence. | 我喜欢这爷们的自信 |
[09:43] | So how are we not out of the fight? | 那我们怎么就还没输呢? |
[09:45] | A second wave of reinforcements is on the way. | 第二波援军已经在路上了 |
[09:48] | But I need to warn them. | 但我必须警告他们 |
[09:49] | Do you still have a way to get a message out? | 你们还有办法送消息出去吗? |
[09:51] | I know just the man for the job. | 我知道谁能胜任这任务 |
[09:54] | And who is the recipient of this top-secret message? | 那这个绝密消息发给谁呢? |
[09:58] | Commander bumi. | 布米司令 |
[09:59] | Second division of the united forces. | 联军第二军 |
[10:01] | Tenzin’s brother? | 丹增的哥哥? |
[10:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:03] | A bit of a wild man but the bravest commander you’ll ever meet. | 有点狂放不羁 但绝对是你见过最勇武的司令 |
[10:06] | Ready, sir! | 准备好了 长官! |
[10:07] | Fleet ambushed and destroyed by equalist aircraft. | 舰队遭平等党飞机袭击被毁 |
[10:10] | Retreat to red sand island until my signal. | 退守红沙岛等我信号 |
[10:13] | Do not approach city until you receive the all-clear. | 接到信号前切勿靠近城市 |
[10:20] | Now comes the hard part. | 接下来是困难的部分 |
[10:21] | We need to ground those aircraft | 我们必须困住那些飞机 |
[10:23] | otherwise bumi’s fleet will never be able to retake the city. | 不然布米的舰队永远也没法夺回城市 |
[10:27] | They flew in from this direction. | 它们从这个方向飞来的 |
[10:29] | The airfield must be somewhere over this mountain range. | 机场肯定在这一带山里某处 |
[10:32] | Everyone get ready. | 所有人准备好 |
[10:33] | We leave at dawn. | 我们黎明出发 |
[10:38] | It’s time to take down my father. | 是时候打败我父亲了 |
[10:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[10:49] | but I’m not going with you tomorrow. | 但我明天不跟你们去了 |
[10:52] | What? | 什么? |
[10:52] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[10:53] | I’m sick and tired of hiding from amon. | 我已经受够躲着阿蒙了 |
[10:56] | It’s time I face him. | 我是时候面对他了 |
[10:57] | That’s not a good plan. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[10:59] | We need to stick together. | 我们必须团结一致 |
[11:00] | I’m not waiting for him to hunt me down. | 我不会等他来追杀我 |
[11:02] | My gut’s telling me it’s time to end this. | 我的直觉告诉我 该做了断了 |
[11:05] | On my terms. | 由我出手 |
[11:07] | Korra, | 科拉 |
[11:08] | this is not a mission you should be handling alone. | 这个任务不该由你独立承担 |
[11:10] | She won’t be. | 她不用 |
[11:11] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[11:14] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做 |
[11:16] | Yes, | 不 |
[11:17] | I do. | 我有 |
[11:22] | My grandfather would respect the avatar’s instinct. | 我外公会尊重神通的直觉 |
[11:26] | So will I. | 我也会 |
[11:34] | Love you, little bro. | 爱你 小弟 |
[11:35] | Love you back, big bro. | 也爱你 老哥 |
[11:42] | Korra, amon is a nasty dude. | 科拉 阿蒙是个下三滥 |
[11:45] | Be careful. | 多加小心 |
[11:46] | I will. | 我会的 |
[11:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:50] | If you’re going into the mountains you should bring naga. | 你们要进山最好带上纳咖 |
[11:53] | Take good care of bolin for me. | 帮我照顾好博林 |
[11:58] | Asami. | 麻美 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry things got so messed up between us | 很抱歉我们俩之间闹得那么僵 |
[12:03] | but whatever happens today | 但不管今天发生什么 |
[12:05] | I want you to know how much I care about you. | 我都想让你知道 我有多挂念你 |
[12:07] | I care about you too. | 我也挂念你 |
[12:26] | Good fortune and success to you, | 祝你们马到成功 |
[12:28] | valiant heroes! | 英雄威武! |
[12:54] | There’s amon! | 阿蒙在那儿! |
[12:57] | We need to get into the temple. | 我们得混进气和庙 |
[12:59] | Then, when he returns… | 然后 等他回来… |
[13:01] | We ambush him. | 我们就伏击他 |
[13:07] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这儿干什么? |
[13:10] | Uh we were just transferred. | 呃 我们刚调动过来 |
[13:12] | Well, you’re getting transferred again. | 那你们现在又被调动了 |
[13:15] | Amon wants extra security at the arena today. | 阿蒙希望加强今天竞技场的警卫 |
[13:18] | The arena? | 竞技场? |
[13:19] | For what? | 为什么? |
[13:20] | The rally. | 为了集会 |
[13:21] | You should have been briefed about this. | 你们应该接到过通知 |
[13:23] | We’ll be there, sir! | 我们这就去 长官! |
[13:26] | I know another way in. | 我知道另外的路进去 |
[13:39] | Let’s hide in the attic. | 我们躲到阁楼去 |
[13:45] | Uh, we’re not alone up here. | 呃 上头还有其他人呢 |
[13:50] | Tarrlok? | 塔洛克? |
[13:53] | I don’t suppose you’re here to rescue me? | 我猜你们不是来救我的? |
[13:56] | We had no idea you were here. | 我们不知道你在这儿 |
[13:59] | Are there other prisoners on the island? | 岛上还有其他囚犯吗? |
[14:01] | No, I’m the only one. | 没 只有我 |
[14:03] | And what makes you so special? | 那为什么专门把你关这儿? |
[14:06] | I’m amon’s brother. | 我是阿蒙的弟弟 |
[14:21] | Amon is from the northern water tribe. | 阿蒙是北水善部落的人 |
[14:24] | He is a waterbender and a bloodbender just like I was. | 他跟我一样也是御水师和御血师 |
[14:28] | What?! | 什么?! |
[14:29] | Did you know this all along? | 你一直都知道? |
[14:31] | No, not until after he captured me. | 不 他抓住我之后才知道的 |
[14:34] | How did your brother end up becoming amon? | 你哥哥怎么会变成阿蒙的? |
[14:37] | It all began with my father, yakone… | 一切都由我父亲崖昆开始… |
[14:41] | With the help of his former gang | 在他的旧部下的帮助下 |
[14:43] | he escaped prison and underwent surgery to change his appearance. | 他成功越狱并且通过手术改变了容貌 |
[14:49] | He assumed a new identity and settled down in the northern water tribe. | 他假冒一个新身份在北水善部落安顿了下来 |
[14:54] | That’s where he met my mother a warm, caring woman. | 在那儿他遇到了我的母亲 一个温柔热心的女人 |
[15:02] | Before long, they started a family together. | 没多久他们就组建了家庭 |
[15:06] | Amon was the firstborn under the name noatak. | 阿蒙先出生 取名叫做诺塔克 |
[15:10] | I was born three years later. | 我在三年后出生 |
[15:13] | Noatak was a good-natured kid always looking out for me. | 诺塔克天性善良总是照顾着我 |
[15:17] | Those were the good years | 那时还是好日子 |
[15:19] | before my brother and I discovered we were waterbenders. | 直到我和我哥发现自己是御水师 |
[15:23] | At first, we were excited by our new abilities | 起初 我们对自己的新能力很兴奋 |
[15:26] | but our training brought out a different side of my father. | 但我们的训练引出了我父亲的另一面 |
[15:30] | Tarrlok! | 塔洛克! |
[15:31] | You better shape up or you’ll be out here | 你最好赶紧弄好 不然就一个人 |
[15:33] | in the cold all night until you get it right. | 站在这寒夜里直到练对 |
[15:35] | I’m trying, but… | 我在努力 可是… |
[15:37] | Try harder! | 那就更努力点! |
[15:38] | Your brother was never this sloppy. | 你哥哥从来不像你这样软弱 |
[15:40] | Dad, he’ll get it. | 父亲 他会练好的 |
[15:42] | He just needs time. | 他只是需要多些时间 |
[15:44] | Don’t talk back to me, son. | 别跟我顶嘴 儿子 |
[15:46] | Ever! | 永远别! |
[15:47] | Even back then my brother wanted everyone to be treated fairly and equally. | 即时是那个时候 我哥哥都希望每个人得到平等的对待 |
[15:53] | When I was seven | 当我7岁的时候 |
[15:54] | my father took me and noatak on a hunting trip far away from our home. | 父亲带着我和诺塔克出远门打猎 |
[15:59] | He told us his true identity was yakone | 他告诉我们他的真实身份是崖昆 |
[16:03] | republic city’s most notorious crime boss | 共和城最臭名昭著的黑帮老大 |
[16:06] | and that he was once a bloodbender of rare skill. | 并且曾经是天赋异禀的御血师 |
[16:10] | What’s bloodbending? | 什么是御血术? |
[16:12] | The most powerful and feared form of bending in the world. | 世界上最强大最可怕的御术 |
[16:17] | It was declared illegal thanks to that coward, katara. | 卡塔拉那个懦夫宣布其违法 |
[16:21] | Our family has the strongest line of bloodbenders in history. | 我们家族拥有史上最强的御血术血统 |
[16:25] | You boys have this power inside of you | 你们俩体内也蕴藏着这种能力 |
[16:28] | and I will teach you to master it. | 我将教会你们如何掌握它 |
[16:31] | What happened to your bending, dad? | 你的御术怎么没了 父亲 |
[16:34] | The avatar stole it from me. | 神通从我这儿偷走了它 |
[16:37] | That’s why I brought you out here to learn your destiny. | 为此我才把你们带到这儿告诉你们原委 |
[16:41] | You two will become bloodbenders of the highest order. | 你们两个将变成最强的御血师 |
[16:45] | When the time is right you will claim republic city… | 当时机成熟 你们将夺回共和城… |
[16:48] | And you will destroy the avatar. | 毁了降世神通 |
[16:51] | You must avenge me. | 你们一定要为我报仇 |
[16:53] | That is your purpose in life. | 这将是你们毕生的目的 |
[16:56] | The good days were behind us. | 我们的好日子结束了 |
[17:01] | Every full moon our father took us on another supposed “hunting” | 每次满月的时候父亲都带我们出去”打猎” |
[17:06] | trip where he secretly trained us in bloodbending. | 而实际上他偷偷的训练我们御血术 |
[17:09] | We kept the truth from our mother. | 我们都瞒着母亲 |
[17:20] | Stop! You’re hurting it! | 住手! 你伤到他了! |
[17:22] | Toughen up, tarrlok. | 给我坚强点 塔拉克 |
[17:24] | You’ll need a thicker skin for this. | 你需要变得更冷血 |
[17:32] | Very good, son. | 很好 儿子 |
[17:34] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[17:38] | A few years later my father taught us to bloodbend anytime | 几年之后他教我们随时使用御血术 |
[17:42] | without the need of the full moon. | 不再受满月的限制 |
[17:45] | We practiced constantly and I hated every minute of it. | 我们经常练习 而我恨透了每时每刻 |
[18:04] | I had no stomach for manipulating helpless animals. | 我不忍心操纵那些无辜的动物 |
[18:07] | My brother, however | 然而我哥哥 |
[18:09] | seemed to revel in his newfound power. | 似乎陶醉于他的新能力之中 |
[18:16] | He was a prodigy mastering my father’s | 他在14岁的时候就天才般的 |
[18:19] | psychic bloodbending technique by the time he was 14. | 精通了父亲超凡的御血术技巧 |
[18:40] | That’s the way it’s done. | 这样就对了 |
[18:42] | That’s what you need to strive for. | 这样就是你的努力目标 |
[18:46] | Even though noatak was my father’s favorite | 虽然诺塔克是我父亲的最爱 |
[18:49] | it wasn’t any easier for him. | 但他心中也不并不好过 |
[18:51] | He carried the burden of all yakone’s expectations and demands. | 他担负着崖昆所有的野心和需求 |
[18:59] | Something changed in noatak over the years. | 在那几年里诺塔克变了 |
[19:02] | The loving brother I once knew became cold and detached. | 我曾经敬爱的哥哥变得孤僻而冷酷 |
[19:10] | Our father pushed us to extremes | 我们的父亲把我们逼向极端 |
[19:12] | and one day he made us bloodbend each other. | 终于有一天 他逼我们互相使用御血术 |
[19:18] | Noatak, go. | 诺塔克 开始 |
[19:35] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[19:43] | Tarrlok! Your turn. | 塔拉克! 该你了 |
[19:46] | No, I won’t do it. | 不 我不会做的 |
[19:49] | Bloodbend your brother tarrlok! | 快点对你哥哥用御血术! 塔拉克! |
[19:51] | That felt awful! | 那样感觉太糟糕了! |
[19:52] | I don’t want to do that to anyone! | 我再也不想那样做了! |
[19:54] | I never want to bloodbend again! | 我再也不要使用御血术了! |
[19:56] | You’re a disgrace a weakling. | 你这个丢人的东西 懦弱的家伙 |
[20:00] | I’ll teach you a lesson you insubordinate… | 让我给你这个不听话小东西的一点教训… |
[20:05] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点儿 |
[20:07] | How dare you bloodbend me! | 你怎么敢用御血术对付我! |
[20:11] | What are you going to do about it? | 我就做了你能怎么样啊? |
[20:13] | You’re the weak one. | 你才是弱者 |
[20:18] | You always say bloodbending is the most powerful thing in the world | 你总说御血术是世界上最强的东西 |
[20:21] | but it isn’t- the avatar is. | 但它并不是 神通才是 |
[20:25] | He took your bending away. | 他夺走了你的御术 |
[20:27] | What could be more powerful than that? | 还有什么比那样更强大呢? |
[20:29] | I made you what you are! | 你们的能力都是我赐予的! |
[20:32] | You’re mine! | 你们是属于我的! |
[20:35] | We’re your sons not your tools of revenge! | 我们是你的儿子 不是你复仇的工具! |
[20:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:40] | We can run away from him, forever. | 我们可以逃走 永远离开他 |
[20:43] | Run away? | 逃走? |
[20:44] | But what about mom? | 可是妈妈怎么办? |
[20:45] | We can’t just leave her. | 我们不能就这样丢下她 |
[20:47] | He was right about you. | 他说的一点没错 |
[20:49] | You are a weakling. | 你太懦弱了 |
[20:58] | Noatak! | 诺塔克! |
[20:59] | Don’t leave, please! | 请别离开我 求你了! |
[21:02] | Noatak! | 诺塔克! |
[21:09] | My father and I searched for days | 父亲和我搜寻了好几天 |
[21:11] | but we never found a sign of noatak. | 可是连诺塔克的影子都没有找到 |
[21:14] | We thought he perished in that storm. | 我们以为他死在了暴风雪里 |
[21:16] | My mother was never the same after the loss of my brother. | 失去哥哥之后我母亲也变了 |
[21:23] | My father stopped training me. | 父亲也不再训练我了 |
[21:25] | With noatak gone his hopes for revenge withered | 诺塔克走掉后他复仇的野心也随之消散了 |
[21:29] | and he passed away a few years later. | 几年后他便去世了 |
[21:39] | That’s one of the saddest stories I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最悲伤的故事 |
[21:42] | Avatar korra I am truly sorry for all that I did to you. | 神通科拉 我很抱歉自己对你做过的那些事情 |
[21:47] | I thought I was better than my father | 我一直以为我是比父亲更好的人 |
[21:49] | but his ghost still shaped me. | 但是他仍然无形中影响着我 |
[21:52] | I became a soldier of revenge | 我最终变成了复仇的武士 |
[21:54] | just like he wanted me to be and so did my brother. | 就如同他期望我和我哥哥变成的那样 |
[21:59] | The revolution may be built on a lie | 虽然革命建立在谎言之上 |
[22:02] | but I think amon truly believes | 但我认为阿蒙真的认为 |
[22:05] | bending is the source of all evil in the world. | 御术是这个世界上一切罪恶的根源 |
[22:08] | How did you figure out amon is your brother? | 你怎么发现阿蒙是你哥哥的? |
[22:10] | When he took my bending the sensation was somehow familiar. | 当他废除我的御术时 那种感觉不知怎么的很熟悉 |
[22:15] | I later recognized it as my brother’s bloodbending grip. | 后来我才意识到那是我哥哥的御血术 |
[22:19] | So he somehow uses bloodbending to take people’s bending? | 这么说他能用御血术废除别人的御术? |
[22:24] | I don’t know how he does it, | 我不知道他如何做到的 |
[22:26] | but then again I’ve never encountered a bender as strong as noatak. | 不过我的确没有见过比诺塔克更厉害的御术师 |
[22:29] | How in the world do we beat him? | 这我们怎么可能打赢他? |
[22:31] | We can’t. | 不可能 |
[22:33] | Any attack we throw at him he’ll redirect with his mind. | 他用想的就能让我们所有的招术都打偏 |
[22:36] | That’s how he’s been able to challenge any bender. | 这就是他为什么一直敢挑战御术师 |
[22:38] | So much for our ambush. | 看来伏击是不可能了 |
[22:40] | If we stay here, we’re toast. | 如果我们待在这儿就死定了 |
[22:43] | But there’s another way to beat him. | 不过还有一种方法可以击败他 |
[22:44] | How? | 什么方法? |
[22:45] | This whole time amon has been one step ahead of us. | 一直以来阿蒙都先我们一步 |
[22:49] | But finally we have the advantage | 不过我们终于掌握了关键的一点 |
[22:52] | We know the truth about him. | 那就是他的真实身份 |
[22:53] | If we expose him as a bender in front of all his supporters… | 如果我们当着他那些支持者的面揭穿他是御术师的真面目… |
[22:56] | At the rally… | 在集会上… |
[22:58] | We could take away his true power. | 我们就能化解他真正的力量 |
[22:59] | And undermine this whole revolution! | 击垮这整场革命! |
[23:03] | Thank you for your help. | 多谢你的帮助 |
[23:09] | We can’t just leave him here. | 我们不能把他留在这儿 |
[23:10] | Go. | 走吧 |
[23:11] | Amon can’t know anyone spoke with me. | 别让阿蒙知道你们和我说过话 |
[23:14] | Defeat him. | 打败他 |
[23:16] | Put an end to this sad story. | 给这场悲剧画个句号吧 |
[23:34] | 迪克猪仔小毛 | |
[23:36] | 鱼骨头 |