时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:03] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:05] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:06] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:09] | Only the avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:13] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:21] | Korra and Mako have discovered the truth about Amon’s identity. | 科拉和马可发现了阿蒙的真实身份 |
[00:24] | He’s a waterbender, a bloodbender, and brother to Tarrlok. | 他是御水师 也是御血师 还是塔洛克的哥哥 |
[00:28] | Now Korra and Mako plan to infiltrate the Equalist victory rally… | 科拉和马可计划渗入平等党集会 |
[00:31] | and expose Amon as a fraud. | 揭露阿蒙的骗局 |
[00:33] | meanwhile Asami, Bolin and General Iroh | 与此同时 麻美 博林和艾洛大帅 |
[00:35] | head toward Hiroshi’s secret airfield… | 前往宏史的秘密机场 |
[00:37] | where Asami intends to take down her father. | 麻美要在那里打败他父亲 |
[00:41] | 第一卷 气 第十二章 终局 | |
[00:57] | I think we found our secret airfield. | 我想我们找到秘密飞机场了 |
[00:59] | Bolin, once we get down there | 博林 我们下去之后 |
[01:01] | I need you to tear up those runways. | 我需要你破坏那些跑道 |
[01:04] | We can’t let those aircraft take off. | 我们不能让那些飞机起飞 |
[01:06] | Aye-aye, captain… | 遵命 船长… |
[01:07] | ooh, general. | 哦 大帅 |
[01:08] | General. | 大帅 |
[01:11] | All right, you guys wait here until we get back, okay? | 好了 你们两个在这等我们回来 好吗? |
[01:14] | Uh-uh. Stay. | 别跟着 |
[01:22] | Why would there be fence posts but no fence? | 这儿为什么有栅栏桩但却没栅栏呢? |
[02:01] | Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion. | 感谢大家出席这具有历史意义的场合 |
[02:09] | When I was a boy | 当我还是个孩子的时候 |
[02:10] | a firebender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. | 一个御火者杀害了我全家人 并给我留下了伤疤 |
[02:16] | That tragic event began my quest to equalize the world. | 那起惨剧开启了我追求世界平等的旅程 |
[02:21] | That’s a lie, amon. | 你在说谎 阿蒙 |
[02:25] | Or should I call you “noatak”? | 或者我该叫你”诺塔克”? |
[02:30] | You want her taken out? | 要我把她干掉吗? |
[02:32] | No. | 不 |
[02:33] | Everyone, calm down. | 大家不要慌 |
[02:34] | We have nothing to fear from the avatar. | 神通没什么好怕的 |
[02:37] | Let’s hear what she has to say. | 我们听听她想说什么吧 |
[02:39] | Amon has been lying to you. | 阿蒙一直在向你们说谎 |
[02:42] | The spirits didn’t give him the power to take people’s bending away. | 神灵并没赋予他夺取他人御术的能力 |
[02:45] | He uses bloodbending to do it. | 他是用御血术做到的 |
[02:47] | Amon is a waterbender. | 阿蒙是个御水师 |
[02:52] | What is this nonsense? | 她在胡说些什么? |
[02:54] | You’re desperate, avatar. | 我看你是走投无路了 神通 |
[02:56] | Making up stories about me is a pathetic last resort. | 编造我的故事来骗人也太可悲了 |
[02:59] | Your family wasn’t killed by a firebender. | 你的家人也不是被御火师杀掉的 |
[03:02] | His father was yakone | 他的父亲就是崖昆 |
[03:04] | and his brother is councilman tarrlok. | 他的兄弟就是塔拉克议员 |
[03:08] | An amusing tale. | 有趣的故事 |
[03:11] | But I will show you the truth. | 不过我可以让你见识一下真相 |
[03:26] | This is what a firebender did to me. | 这就是御火师犯下的罪行 |
[03:30] | What? | 什么? |
[03:32] | The avatar is lying! | 神通在撒谎! |
[03:33] | I’m telling you he’s a waterbender. | 我跟你们说 他是个御水师 |
[03:37] | They don’t believe me. | 他们不相信我 |
[03:39] | It didn’t work. | 这招没用 |
[03:40] | We said what we had to. | 我们该说的都说了 |
[03:41] | Let’s get out of here. | 离开这儿吧 |
[03:45] | I wouldn’t leave yet avatar. | 我要是你就不会走 神通 |
[03:47] | You’ll miss the main event. | 不然会错过正戏的 |
[04:00] | No. | 不 |
[04:01] | They got away. | 他们明明逃出去了 |
[04:03] | We saw them get away. | 我们看见他们逃出去的 |
[04:08] | Asami. | 麻美 |
[04:11] | Asami, I know I have hurt you and I am sorry. | 麻美 我知道我伤害了你 我很抱歉 |
[04:15] | But I believe that one day you will come to your senses | 不过我相信总有一天你会明白 |
[04:17] | and we can be a family again. | 我们就可以家人团聚了 |
[04:19] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[04:21] | How can we be a family after everything you’ve done? | 在你做过这一切之后我们还怎么做家人 |
[04:24] | Mom would hate you for what you’ve become. | 妈妈知道你现在的样子一定会恨死的 |
[04:26] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢! |
[04:27] | I am avenging her death! | 我这是在为她报仇! |
[04:30] | The airplanes are ready for takeoff, sir. | 飞机随时可以起飞了 先生 |
[04:32] | Good. Annihilate the fleet. | 很好 消灭那些舰队 |
[04:36] | That’s right, general. | 没错 大帅 |
[04:38] | I intercepted your message to commander bumi. | 我截获了你送给布米司令的信息 |
[04:41] | I know exactly where they’re hiding. | 我对他们藏在哪儿了如指掌 |
[04:47] | How are we gonna get out of here? | 我们该怎么逃出去? |
[04:49] | I don’t suppose you know how to metalbend? | 我猜你没可能会御金术吧? |
[04:51] | That is a negative, sir. | 这个真没有 长官 |
[05:00] | Naga, over here. | 纳咖 这边 |
[05:11] | Who needs a metalbender? | 要御金师干吗? |
[05:13] | We got naga! Yeah! | 我们有纳咖呢! 耶! |
[05:19] | I’m going after those airplanes. | 我去追击那些飞机 |
[05:21] | Whoa! No, naga! | 哇! 不 纳咖! |
[05:33] | Huh, what do you know. | 哈 真没想到 |
[05:34] | Just like a future industries forklift. | 跟未来企业的铲车差不多 |
[05:58] | Tonight, I rid the world of airbending… Forever. | 今晚 我将永远把御气术从世界上抹去… |
[06:03] | Amon, let them go. | 阿蒙 把他们放了 |
[06:05] | You’re welcome to come down here and try to stop me. | 我很欢迎你到台上来阻止我 |
[06:08] | He’s trying to bait you. | 他在引你过去呢 |
[06:10] | I don’t care. We have to save them. | 我不管 我们必须救出他们 |
[06:12] | The avatar needs to be reminded of the power I possess. | 需要提醒一下神通我所具有的能力 |
[06:35] | Where are pema and the baby? | 佩玛和孩子在哪? |
[06:36] | In prison. | 关在监狱 |
[06:37] | Beifong? | 北方呢? |
[06:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:52] | Follow me, kids. | 跟着我 孩子们 |
[07:00] | Get them out of here. | 带他们出去 |
[07:01] | We’ll create a diversion. | 我们会拖住他们 |
[07:02] | Let’s go get your mother and the baby. | 我们去救你们的妈妈和宝宝 |
[07:04] | Prison break! | 越狱咯! |
[08:07] | Let her go! | 放开她! |
[08:25] | No! | 不! |
[08:26] | Korra! | 科拉! |
[08:39] | I told you I would destroy you. | 我早说过我要毁了你 |
[10:18] | Thanks for looking out for me, aang. | 多谢你帮忙了 安昂 |
[10:44] | Thanks, naga. | 谢了 纳咖 |
[10:53] | Asami! | 麻美! |
[10:55] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干什么? |
[10:57] | You are aiding the very people who took your mother away! | 你这是在帮助那些害死你妈妈的人! |
[11:01] | You don’t feel love for mom anymore. | 你根本不爱妈妈了 |
[11:03] | You’re too full of hatred. | 你现在满脑子都是仇恨 |
[11:05] | You ungrateful insolent child. | 你这个不知感恩的无知小儿 |
[11:29] | I now see there is no chance to save you! | 我现在明白你根本没救了! |
[11:39] | Mr. Sato, you are a horrible father! | 佐藤先生 你真是个糟糕的父亲! |
[12:05] | You really are a horrible father. | 你的确是个糟糕的父亲 |
[12:23] | Finally you are powerless. | 终于 你现在毫无能力了 |
[12:34] | Amon! | 阿蒙! |
[12:37] | Everything the avatar said is true, isn’t it? | 神通说的都是真的 是不是? |
[12:40] | I just saw you bloodbend her. | 我刚刚看到你用御血术对付她 |
[12:50] | You traitor. | 你这个叛徒 |
[12:52] | I dedicated my life to you. | 我把毕生都献给了你 |
[13:03] | You served me well lieutenant. | 你很忠心 副官 |
[13:45] | Mako… | 马可… |
[13:46] | My bending… | 我的御术… |
[13:47] | Everything will be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[13:49] | We just need to get out of here. | 我们只要从这儿逃出去 |
[14:00] | I’m impressed. | 了不起啊 |
[14:01] | No one has ever gotten the better of me like that. | 还从来没有人能反抗我呢 |
[14:07] | It is almost a shame to take the bending of someone so talented. | 我几乎不忍心夺走你这样天才的御术了 |
[14:12] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[14:17] | No! | 不! |
[14:26] | Impossible… | 不可能… |
[14:28] | I-I can airbend? | 我…我可以御气了? |
[14:31] | I can airbend! | 我可以御气了! |
[14:49] | No… | 不… |
[14:50] | You… | 你… |
[14:51] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[14:58] | Did you see what happened? | 你看到是怎么回事了吗? |
[15:00] | Who was that? | 刚才那是谁? |
[15:05] | Can you see him? | 你能看到他吗? |
[15:09] | Could that be…? | 难道是…? |
[15:11] | You bending tyrant! | 你们这些御术暴君! |
[15:12] | Evil avatar! | 邪恶神通! |
[15:14] | What did you do to our leader? | 你把我们的首领怎么了? |
[15:30] | He’s waterbending. | 他在用御水术 |
[15:31] | What? | 什么? |
[15:32] | He is a bender! | 他是个御术师! |
[15:33] | The scar is fake! | 脸上的伤疤是假的! |
[15:34] | The avatar was telling the truth! | 神通说的都是真的! |
[16:08] | Noatak. | 诺塔克 |
[16:10] | It’s over, brother. | 都结束了 弟弟 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry for what I had to do to you. | 我很抱歉必须那样对付你 |
[16:16] | Our father set us on this path. | 我们的父亲让我们走上了这条道路 |
[16:18] | Fate caused us to collide. | 是命运使我们相互冲突 |
[16:20] | I should have left with you when we were boys. | 小的时候我真应该和你一起离开的 |
[16:25] | Leave with me now. | 现在和我一起离开吧 |
[16:27] | We have a second chance. | 我们还可以东山再起 |
[16:28] | We can start over together. | 重头再来 |
[16:31] | Please, you’re all I have left in the world. | 求你 你是我世界上最后的亲人了 |
[16:42] | I can’t believe amon got you too. | 我无法相信阿蒙把你的御术也夺走了 |
[16:45] | Hey, at least you unlocked your airbending. | 嘿 至少你现在可以御气了 |
[16:49] | Bro, not the time. | 老弟 看看气氛 |
[16:51] | Right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:52] | I’ll just stand over here. | 那我就在这而站着 |
[16:54] | Quietly. | 悄悄的 |
[16:55] | In silence. | 一声不出 |
[17:03] | You saved republic city. | 你拯救了共和城 |
[17:05] | But amon got away. | 但是阿蒙逃走了 |
[17:09] | Yay! Uncle bumi’s here! | 耶! 布米伯伯来了! |
[17:17] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[17:18] | Now I have to entertain my brother. | 我现在还得招待我哥哥 |
[17:31] | The two of us together again. | 我们两兄弟重新团聚 |
[17:33] | There’s nothing we can’t do. | 没有什么事情是我们做不到的 |
[17:35] | Yes, noatak. | 是的 诺塔克 |
[17:38] | Noatak… | 诺塔克… |
[17:40] | I’d almost forgotten the sound of my own name. | 我都快忘记自己真名的声音了 |
[17:59] | It will be just like the good old days. | 就像我俩小时候那些美好时光 |
[18:37] | I’ve tried everything in my power | 我已经尽我全力尝试了 |
[18:39] | but I cannot restore korra’s bending. | 可是还是不能恢复科拉的御术 |
[18:45] | But you’re the best healer in the world. | 可你是世界上最好的治疗师了 |
[18:47] | You have to keep trying! | 你一定要继续尝试才行! |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. There’s nothing else I can do. | 我很抱歉 我也无能为力了 |
[18:51] | Korra can still airbend | 科拉依然可以御气 |
[18:53] | but her connection to the other elements has been severed. | 但是她和其他元素的联系已经被切断了 |
[19:05] | It’s going to be all right, korra. | 会没事的 科拉 |
[19:07] | No, it’s not. | 不 不会的 |
[19:24] | Korra, wait. | 科拉 等等 |
[19:28] | Go away. | 走开 |
[19:30] | I will but I just want you to know I’m here for you. | 我会走开 但我只想让你知道我在这儿陪你 |
[19:34] | No, I mean go away back to republic city. | 不 我的意思是走开回共和城去 |
[19:38] | Get on with your life. | 继续你的生活 |
[19:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[19:42] | I’m not the avatar anymore. | 我再也不是神通了 |
[19:44] | You don’t need to do me any favors. | 你没必要对我这么好 |
[19:47] | I don’t care if you’re the avatar or not. | 我不在乎你是不是神通 |
[19:51] | Listen… | 听着… |
[19:52] | When tarrlok took you | 当塔拉克抓到你的时候 |
[19:53] | I was losing my mind at the thought of never seeing you again. | 我都快要发疯了 生怕我会从此失去你 |
[19:57] | I realized… | 我突然意识到… |
[19:59] | I love you, korra. | 我爱你 科拉 |
[20:01] | I- I can’t. | 我…我不能 |
[20:04] | Korra! | 科拉! |
[20:15] | We need to be patient with her. | 我们得对她有耐心 |
[20:17] | It will take time for her to accept what has happened. | 她需要一段时间来接受这一切 |
[21:02] | Not now, tenzin. | 别来烦我 丹增 |
[21:03] | I just want to be left alone. | 让我一个人静一静 |
[21:05] | But you called me here. | 但是你把我召唤来的 |
[21:09] | Aang. | 安昂 |
[21:11] | You have finally connected with your spiritual self. | 你终于和你的前世灵魂取得了联系 |
[21:14] | How? | 怎么会? |
[21:15] | When we hit our lowest point we are open to the greatest change. | 当我们跌入最低谷时 我们会敞开心灵接受最大的变化 |
[22:19] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:08] | I am so proud of you, avatar korra. | 我真为你感到骄傲 神通科拉 |
[23:30] | 迪克猪仔小毛 | |
[23:32] | 鱼骨头 |