时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth | 土强 |
[00:09] | fire | 火烈 |
[00:11] | air | 气和 |
[00:12] | water | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | Six months ago, Avatar Korra defeated Amon and The Equalists. | 自从六个月前科拉打败了阿蒙和平等团 |
[00:31] | Since then, the council was disbanded and the united Republic elected its first president. | 共和城议会解散,联合共和国选出了其首任总统 |
[00:36] | Tenzin’s brother, commander Bumi,retired and moved to air temple island. | 而指挥官布米,丹增的哥哥,退休后回到了气和寺岛 |
[00:40] | And Korra and her boyfriend, Mako,have been the talk of the town. | 信(Mako),取名来自《降世神通:最后的气宗》艾洛的声优:岩松信(Makoto “Mako” Iwamatsu) Mako/Makoto(まこと)是“真、诚、信”的意思,通常前者是女名,后者为男名。(菊地真是例外) 科拉和她的男友信也成了城里人们茶余饭后的谈资 |
[00:43] | Peace has come to Republic city | 共和城恢复了宁静 |
[00:45] | but unbeknownst to the Avatar | 然而我们的神通并不知道 |
[00:47] | danger now threatens the Southern water tribe. | 危险已经逼近了南极水族 |
[00:52] | This your first watch | 你是第一次来吧 |
[00:53] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[00:54] | Well then, you’d better keep your eyes peeled, laddie. | 那么,小子,你最好瞪大眼睛看清楚了 |
[00:57] | You never know what creatures lurk in the murky depths. | 你永远也猜不出幽深的海水里会藏着什么鬼东西 |
[01:11] | Uh, sir. | 先…先生 |
[01:12] | What? | 怎么 |
[01:15] | Man overboard! Man overboard! | 有人落水了!有人落水了 |
[01:22] | 第二册:神灵篇 第一集:叛逆神灵 | |
[01:27] | It’s pro-bending night in Republic City, | 今晚是共和城职业御术锦标赛之夜 |
[01:30] | and have we got a doozy for you. | 我们将会为您带来一场绝妙的“好戏” |
[01:33] | Fan favorites, the fire ferrets,are about to take on hot newcomers,the rhino-lions. | 人气火爆的火貂队即将和新手犀牛狮子队展开激战 |
[01:39] | Now we all know that our last match was garbage. | 我们都知道上次比赛很烂 |
[01:41] | Terrible. | 烂透了 |
[01:42] | Even Pabu could have done a better job. | 连帕布都能做得更好 |
[01:45] | But that’s in the past, | 但那都是过去的了 |
[01:46] | because when you back a fire ferret in the corner | 因为如果一只火貂被逼入墙角 |
[01:48] | well, mister, he comes out fighting! | 诸位,它就会绝地反击 |
[01:52] | So let’s get out there and bend like there’s no tomorrow.Are you with me? | 所以让我们破釜沉舟不顾一切地打吧,你们呢 |
[02:05] | Ooh, the fire ferrets go down in the water | 噢,火貂队刚上来就落水了,创造了最快出局的记录 |
[02:08] | and right into the record books for the fastest knockout in pro-bending history. | |
[02:13] | Where’s Mako when I need him? | 当我需要信的时候他在哪里? |
[03:07] | Looks like you had some car trouble. | 你的车好像出了点问题 |
[03:10] | Good thing the police are here. | 幸好本警官在此 |
[03:24] | I think these planes are finally ready to ship. | 我觉得这些飞机已经合格,可以运出去了 |
[03:26] | I hate to mention the elephant-rhino in the room, | 我觉得我不得不提一下这个巨大的问题 |
[03:28] | but since your father was thrown in prison, | 第一册气篇:麻美的父亲浩史(Hiroshi)是未来实业公司的创始人,但加入了平等团。 阿蒙革命失败后,浩史被捕入狱 您的父亲被关进了监狱 |
[03:30] | no company will work with us. | 现在没有公司愿意跟我们合作 |
[03:33] | We’re nearly bankrupt. | 我们快破产了 |
[03:34] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:35] | I’m going to the South pole to meet with someone who can help us put Future Industries back on top. | 我马上要去南极和一个能帮我们振兴未来实业的人见面 |
[04:15] | The Avatar is the winner! | 神通获胜 |
[04:19] | No fair. You can’t go into the Avatar state to win. | 太不公平了,你不能靠神通状态来取胜 |
[04:24] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[04:25] | The Avatar state is not to be used as a booster rocket. | 神通状态不是让你当加速火箭使的 |
[04:30] | You are toying with a dangerous power that you obviously do not appreciate. | 把危险的力量当做儿戏,你显然还没有领会其奥义 |
[04:34] | It’s the “Avatar state,”and I’m the Avatar. | 对于神通状态,还有谁能比我 |
[04:37] | Who appreciates it more than me? | 神通本人理解得更深 |
[04:39] | Clearly, you need more training to grasp the depths of your spiritual connections, | 很明显你还需要多加训练来把握与灵界联系的诀窍 |
[04:44] | not to mention that you’re still a long way from mastering air-bending. | 更不用提你离掌握御气术还差得远 |
[04:48] | I have mastered air-bending. | 御气对我来说简直是小菜一碟 |
[04:52] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[04:53] | Mastered. | 炉火纯青 |
[04:54] | Looks pretty good to me. | 在我看来还成 |
[04:56] | Is it too late for you to un-retire from the united forces? | 现在返聘你回到联合军队是不是太晚了 |
[05:00] | The paperwork’s gone through, little brother. | 退休证明早就处理完了,我的弟弟 |
[05:02] | From now on, it’s 24/7 Bumi time! | 从现在起,将会是全天候布米时间 |
[05:08] | You’ve mastered Korra-style air-bending. | 你的确是掌握了“科拉式”的御气术 |
[05:11] | Now you need to master real air-bending. | 不过现在你需要学习真正的气宗法了 |
[05:14] | Hopefully, our visit to all of the air temples will give you the inspiration | 但愿在我们游遍所有气和寺后能对你的处境有更清晰的认识 |
[05:18] | you need to delve more deeply into your studies. | |
[05:22] | Can we see where grandpa Aang was born? | 我们能去看看安昂爷爷出生的地方吗 |
[05:23] | How many lemurs can I have? | 我能养多少只狐猴 |
[05:25] | I want to get tattoos, but instead of arrows,I want lightning bolts. | 我也要得到属于自己的文身!不过我不要箭头,我要闪电 |
[05:28] | You can’t get lightning bolts. That doesn’t make any sense. | 你不能纹闪电, 闪电在我们的文化中毫无意义 |
[05:31] | You don’t make any sense! | 你才毫无意义 |
[05:33] | Fight, fight, fight! | 上!上!上! |
[05:35] | No one’s fighting. | 你们都不准打架 |
[05:36] | We’re going to have a wonderful time. | 我们将一起度过愉快的时光 |
[05:41] | Now that the president is in office and I’m not needed on the council, | 现在总统当政,不再需要我领导议会 |
[05:44] | I can finally relax with my family and give Korra the attention she needs. | 我总算可以陪陪我的家人,也可以给予科拉更多的重视 |
[05:49] | Great. More attention. | 棒极了,更多的重视 |
[05:51] | Relax? | 哈,放轻松 |
[05:53] | I’d pay money to see that. | 这可是我一直盼望着呢 |
[05:55] | Maybe I’ll tag along just to see “Vacation Tenzin.” | 这次我也许会跟着你们,看看我老弟放松时是什么样子 |
[05:59] | You’re not invited. | 你没有被邀请 |
[06:01] | Before we go on your dad’s study trip, | 在我们踏上你父亲的学习之路前 |
[06:03] | we’re going to have some real fun in my hometown at the glacier spirits festival. | 去我家乡的“冰川神祭”上度过一段真正愉快的时光吧 |
[06:07] | They’ve got rides, games,and all kinds of fried food on sticks. | 在那里,骑马,各种游戏和炸串是应有尽有 |
[06:11] | Yay! | 耶!!! |
[06:13] | Yep, there’s vacation Tenzin. | 嗯,这就是放松时候的丹增 |
[06:16] | And you can’t stop me from going to the festival. | 还有你可别想撇下我 |
[06:19] | Mom already invited me. | 老妈早就邀请我去了 |
[06:26] | So I walk up and say, | 然后我走过去说 |
[06:29] | “looks like you had some car trouble.Good thing the police are here.” | “你的车好像出了点问题,幸好本警官在此” |
[06:34] | Did you write that beforehand? | 你之前还打好草稿了 |
[06:35] | Yeah, I had a few others. Let’s see, uh.. | 的确打了! 我还写了不少其他的呢 |
[06:39] | “Looks like you guys should put more ‘try’ in triad,” | “看起来你还得在黑社会多黑几年” |
[06:43] | huh? Or | 哈?还有… |
[06:44] | “when you get to jail, tell ’em Mako sent ya.” | “等你进监狱的时候,告诉他们是我诚哥派你来的” |
[06:48] | Ooh, I like that one. | 噢,这句不赖 |
[06:49] | Okay, I’ll use that next time. | 好的,下次我就用这句 |
[06:52] | Beifong says if I keep it up,I could make detective soon. | 北方警长说了,只要我继续努力,我就能升职成警探 |
[06:56] | Oh, that sounds so fun. | 这听起来真有趣 |
[06:57] | All I do is train all day. | 哪像我除了训练还是训练 |
[06:59] | It’s like Tenzin’s totally forgotten how I beat Amon. | 丹增那家伙好像把我打败阿蒙的事忘得一干二净 |
[07:03] | Tenzin’s just trying to help you become the best Avatar you can be. | 丹增只不过是想帮你成为最好的神通 |
[07:07] | Of course you’d take his side. | 我就知道你会向着他 |
[07:08] | I’m not taking his side. I’m just… | 我不是那个意思,我只是 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna take a walk. | 我自己一个人去走走 |
[07:15] | Why is it so much easier to bust triads than it is to get through one conversation with my girlfriend? | 女人心,海底针,哄女朋友可比抓犯人难多了 |
[07:25] | Grangran! | 奶奶 |
[07:27] | Oh, you’ve all gotten so big. | 啊!你都长这么大了 |
[07:30] | We missed you, aunt Kya. | 我们想死你了,凯娅姑姑 |
[07:31] | Oh, I missed you too. | 哦,我也很想你们 |
[07:34] | Your father doesn’t bring you to visit nearly enough. | 你爹爹带你们来玩的次数远远不够 |
[07:37] | He’s probably scared I’ll beat him up like when we were kids. | 他大概还在怕我会像小时候那样揍他 |
[07:40] | I’m not scared of you…Anymore. | 什么!我才不怕你……再也不会了 |
[07:45] | You remember Mako. | 你还记得信吧 |
[07:47] | Sir. | 先生 |
[07:47] | I hope you’re not getting my daughter into any more trouble up in the city. | 我希望在共和城你没让我女儿惹上更多麻烦 |
[07:51] | Uh, no. I, uh… no. | 啊…呃……没……那个……没有 |
[07:55] | Knock it off, dad. | 别这样了,老爸 |
[07:58] | Wow, look at all these people that came out to greet us. | 喔!看看这群来欢迎我们的人 |
[08:01] | Uh, no. | 呃…不是的 |
[08:02] | They came to greet them. | 他们是来迎接他们的 |
[08:09] | The great chief of the Northern water tribe | 北方水族部落族长 |
[08:11] | comes to grace us with his presence. | 以他的到来给我们增光添彩了 |
[08:14] | Hooray. | 太棒了 |
[08:15] | Just relax, Tonraq. | 放轻松,托纳克 |
[08:17] | He’ll be gone soon enough. | 他一会儿就走了 |
[08:28] | Whoa, who are the lovely ladies? | 哇……这些姑娘是什么人 |
[08:32] | That’s Eska and Desna, the chief’s children. | 这是爱丝卡和杰斯纳,族长的孩子 |
[08:35] | Desna is a guy. | 杰斯纳是个男孩 |
[08:37] | Oh, no, sure. I knew that. | 噢,我当然知道 |
[08:40] | And which one is Desna? | 哪个是杰斯纳 |
[08:43] | Good to see you again, Avatar Korra. | 再次见到你真好,神通科拉 |
[08:46] | Good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[08:48] | Tonraq. | 托纳克 |
[08:50] | Brother. | 弟弟 |
[09:00] | It’s a shame the southerners have abandoned all connections to the spirits, | 真是令人遗憾,南方水族放弃与神灵的所有连接 |
[09:04] | even during the most hallowed times. | 即使是在这如此神圣的时刻 |
[09:06] | I’ve always loved the glacier spirits festival. | 我一直很喜欢“冰川神祭” |
[09:08] | It’s fun. | 非常好玩 |
[09:09] | This festival used to be a solemn time of fasting and meditation. | 这节日曾经是斋戒冥想的神圣时刻 |
[09:13] | Now it’s just a chance to watch some rube try to stick an entire arctic hen in his mouth. | 现在不过是些暴徒试图囫囵吞鸡的游戏时间罢了 |
[09:19] | Wha… what? It’s so good. | 怎么啦?它真的很好吃 |
[09:22] | Traditions change. | 一些传统改变了 |
[09:24] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这并不是世界末日 |
[09:26] | Tell that to the sailors who are being attacked by angry spirits in Southern waters. | 把你这些说辞告诉那些在南极水域被愤怒神灵攻击的水手吧 |
[09:31] | Some traditions have purpose. | 某些传统是有其目的的 |
[09:33] | Wait, spirits are attacking ships? | 等一等,神灵在攻击船只 |
[09:37] | I’m surprised the Avatar doesn’t know about that. | 我很震惊神通居然不知道这些 |
[09:40] | Apparently you haven’t been given all the information you need. | 很显然你没有得到足够的信息 |
[09:44] | It would be my honor to instruct you in the spiritual ways of the water tribe. | 我将很荣幸引导你水族部落的的神灵之道 |
[09:48] | I wouldn’t mind learning about fighting spirits. | 我挺愿意学习和神灵作战的 |
[09:50] | Air-bending is getting pretty boring. | 御气术修行现在有些无聊了 |
[09:53] | Tenzin is Korra’s instructor. | 丹增是科拉的指引者 |
[09:54] | He can give her all the training she needs. | 他可以给她足够的训练 |
[09:57] | So you’ve said. | 如你所愿 |
[10:03] | I’m glad you came with me to this meeting. | 我很高兴你陪我来参加这次会议 |
[10:05] | Varrick is one of the and he controls the entire global shipping business. | 瓦里克是世界上最富有的男人之一而且他控制着全球贸易 |
[10:11] | So you’re my assistant. | 现在你是我的助手 |
[10:13] | Just stand there and don’t say anything. | 只要站在那里一句话都不说就好 |
[10:15] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[10:16] | Pabu and I are natural assistants. | 帕布和我是天生的助手 |
[10:19] | Man, this is nice. | 兄弟这太赞了啊 |
[10:21] | I gotta get into this whole “business” thing. | 我觉得我搞得懂商业这玩意儿 |
[10:31] | Did you see that? Levitation! | 你看到那个了吗?浮空 |
[10:34] | I was a foot off the ground.Is that incredible or what? | 我当时离地足有一英尺!难以置信是吧 |
[10:37] | How does he do that?That’s unbelievable. | (喔那真是太神奇了……他是怎么做到的……) |
[10:39] | That’s amazing. | (真是奇妙……) |
[10:42] | It looked like you were just sitting on a pillow. | 看起来你刚才就是坐在一个枕头上 |
[10:48] | Are you saying I wasn’t levitating? | 你是在说我刚才没有浮空吗 |
[10:52] | Uh, no? | 呃…… 是的 |
[10:55] | Well, why didn’t anyone tell me?Now I look like an idiot! | 那为什么没人告诉我?现在我看起来像个傻瓜 |
[10:59] | Swami, you’re fired! | 史瓦密你被解雇了 |
[11:07] | I like you, kid.You’re a real straight shooter, just like me. | 我喜欢你,孩子!你和我一样是个心直口快的人 |
[11:10] | Ms. Sato? He’s with you? | 佐藤小姐,他是和你一起的 |
[11:11] | Mm-hmm. | 恩哼 |
[11:12] | Brought your tiger-shark with you to do business, huh? | 带了你的虎鲨来做生意,是吗 |
[11:16] | Now that’s moxie. | 那真是一步妙棋 |
[11:18] | Get over here and pop a squat. | 过来靠近我坐 |
[11:20] | Zhu li, get some tea for my guests. | 朱莉,给客人们上茶 |
[11:22] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 感谢你和我见面 |
[11:24] | As you know, future industries is looking for a partner to handle our shipping… | 就像你知道的,未来实业公司正在寻找运输货物的合作伙伴 |
[11:27] | But first, you gotta check out my new venture: | 当然,但是首先你得看看我新的投资项目 |
[11:30] | Moving pictures. | 会动的照片 |
[11:32] | Zhu li, do the thing. | 朱莉,启动那玩意儿 |
[11:37] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会爱上这东西的 |
[11:45] | Mind-blowing, right? | 全新感观,对吧 |
[11:47] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[11:47] | Now, forget that!That’s the past! Shut it off, Zhu li! | 好,忘了它吧,那是过去的东西了!关掉机器,朱莉 |
[11:52] | Imagine watching this. | 想看这个吧 |
[11:53] | Ginger, come over here and do your poses. | 小姜,过来做些姿势 |
[12:04] | Spectacular. | 太完美了 |
[12:05] | And we tell a story. | 现在我们需要点儿背景故事 |
[12:06] | There’s romance, action,some funny animal stuff for the kids. | 早期的动画都是在电影院播放的,如1940-1967年的经典《猫和老鼠》。 制作比现在困难得多,上色全是油画。因此1937年长篇动画《白雪公主》被视为豪赌。 爱情,动作,给孩子们看的动漫 |
[12:10] | You know, whatever. | 反正就那么些玩意儿,你懂的 |
[12:11] | Thanks, Ginger. Go rest your gams. | 小姜,过去歇歇脚吧 |
[12:14] | How about that, tiger-shark? | 刚才那怎么样,虎鲨 |
[12:16] | We’re gonna do big business with these “movers,” as I call ’em. | 我们现在要和那些我叫“电影”的东西大干一笔 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:21] | But I’m just concentrating on getting future industries back on track. | 但是我现在想谈谈如何恢复未来实业公司原有的实力 |
[12:25] | If we could hammer out a deal… | 如果我们能达成这笔买卖 |
[12:26] | Stop. | 停 |
[12:28] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[12:34] | We got a deal! | 成交 |
[12:41] | We’ll hammer out the details at the royal feast tonight. | 我们皇家晚宴的时候再来谈谈细节 |
[12:43] | Now who wants a rocket-boat ride? | 现在大家要不要到我的火箭艇上兜兜风 |
[12:50] | Is that how business usually goes? | 你们一般都是这么做生意吗 |
[12:54] | You are a natural assistant. | 你真是个天生的助理 |
[13:01] | This is a wonderful feast in your honor, Uncle. | 叔叔,不胜感激您的美妙款待 |
[13:04] | This is nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[13:05] | When this festival was founded,the tribal elders would commune with the spirits. | 这节日刚设立的时,部落的老人们都会出来和灵魂们相聚 |
[13:10] | People would watch the brilliant displays of light as spirits danced in the sky. | 大家一起欣赏神灵们在天空中舞动的华丽光影 |
[13:13] | Wow. I’ve never seen that. | 哇,我从没见过 |
[13:16] | And that is a shame,since the Avatar is the bridge between the material world and the spirits. | 这是个遗憾…神通一直是人界和灵界的桥梁 |
[13:22] | That is why I want so badly to teach you,to help you fulfill your destiny. | 这就是我为什么迫切地想教导你完成你的使命 |
[13:27] | I thought I had made it clear that Tenzin is teaching her. | 我相信我已经说明过了,丹增正在教导她 |
[13:32] | Every Avatar before you traveled the world to learn. | 在你之前,每一个神通都要环游世界才能学习其中的奥秘 |
[13:36] | It was Tenzin and your father who kept you secluded at the South pole. | 是因为你爸和丹增,你才一直留在南极的 |
[13:40] | I thought Aang ordered the white lotus to keep me down here? | 我一直以为是安昂命令白莲教的人让我留在那的 |
[13:44] | We all did what we thought was best for you. | 我们都是按照我们所认为最好的方式来指导你 |
[13:47] | Who I train with should be my decision, dad,not yours or Tenzin’s. | 和谁训练应该由我来做决定,而不是你或者丹增。 |
[13:53] | Looks like someone’s trying to take your place as the Avatar’s stick-in-the-mud mentor. | 看来有人试图和你抢神通的古板老教授这个饭碗了 |
[13:58] | Bumi, don’t pick on Tenzin.You know he’s always been sensitive. | 布米,不要欺负丹增了,你知道他这人很敏感 |
[14:02] | I’m not sensitive! | 我一点都不敏感 |
[14:09] | As your chief, it is my honor to speak at this festival | 作为族长,我很荣幸在节日发表讲话 |
[14:13] | which was founded to bring our tribes together | 这个节日是为了团结部落 |
[14:15] | and restore the ancient balance between our world and that of the spirits. | 复兴世界和精神世界间古老的平衡建立的 |
[14:21] | But I am saddened to see what it has become a cheap carnival that celebrates greedy and trivial humans. | 但我却很失望的看它渐渐变成贪婪又渺小的人类狂欢 |
[14:30] | I fear the time is fast approaching when the North can no longer stand idly by | 我觉得,北水族部落不能继续看着 |
[14:35] | while our Southern brothers slip into total spiritual decay. | 我们南方的兄弟灵魂继续堕落 |
[14:39] | Angry spirits are already attacking ships in your waters. | 愤怒的神灵们已经开始攻击南水域的船只了 |
[14:43] | I only hope we are not too late to change course. | 我只希望采取行动不会太迟 |
[14:51] | Chief Unalaq, everybody.Always great to have him in town. | 吴纳克族长,各位观众,有他在我们城里可真棒 |
[14:54] | Now let’s have some fun with wacky wushu’s dancin’ otter-penguins. | 现在来欣赏“怪咖吴树”的“舞动的企鹅” |
[15:22] | Wish me luck. | 嗯,祝我好运 |
[15:24] | I’m making my move. | 我要开干了 |
[15:27] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[15:28] | Those two have always creeped me out. | 那俩家伙总是让我觉得很诡异 |
[15:30] | They smell like a grandma’s attic. | 他们闻着像老大妈阁楼里的味道 |
[15:33] | Hey, I’m Bolin. I’m a friend of Korra’s. | 嘿,我是波林,科拉的朋友 |
[15:35] | You’re Eska, right? | 你是…嗯…爱丝卡 |
[15:37] | Wow, I’m just… I’m loving these robes. | 哇,我喜欢那些袍子 |
[15:43] | So you are from the North, right? | 所以…你们是从北方来的,对吧 |
[15:47] | Cool. That’s like… you know, that’s, like,my favorite direction. | 太棒了,就像…你知道那是我最喜欢的方向 |
[15:49] | I think he is trying to establish some kind of bond with you based on your geographic point of origin. | 我觉得他是根据你的地理所在位置与你建立某种联系 |
[15:55] | Perhaps it would be interesting to spend time with a person whose ways are so rough and uncultured. | 也许和行为粗鲁没什么教养的家伙在一起很有意思 |
[16:01] | You amuse me. I will make you mine. | 你令我发笑,你是我的了 |
[16:04] | You mean like a boyfriend or… or like a slave? | 我是说是你的男友,还是奴隶 |
[16:08] | Yes.Win me prizes. | 奴隶,给我赢个奖品回来 |
[16:15] | Unalaq offered to train me.He says he can teach me about the spirits and my connection to them. | 我叔叔想训练我,他说他能教我如何与神灵对话 |
[16:20] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[16:22] | What does Tenzin think? | 丹增是怎么认为的 |
[16:23] | Tenzin thinks I’m his prisoner or one of his kids. | 丹增人为我是他的囚犯或者他的女儿 |
[16:26] | I’ll never finish training with him in charge. | 他要在的话我永远也学不会 |
[16:32] | We have a winner. | 这位赢了 |
[16:35] | I mean, you heard what Unalaq said. | 我是说,你听到吴纳克族长说的 |
[16:38] | The South is spiritually unbalanced,and it’s the Avatar’s job to fix it. | 南极的灵力失调,作为神通我必须修复它 |
[16:42] | But my dad won’t even let me think about Unalaq teaching me. | 但我父亲绝不会让我跟吴纳克学习的 |
[16:46] | Well? | 怎么办 |
[16:46] | Well, what? | 什么怎么办 |
[16:47] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[16:49] | I guess you should do what you think is right. | 我觉得你应该做你认为对的事 |
[16:51] | I support whatever decision you make. | 无论你怎么选我都支持你 |
[16:54] | Oh, thanks. That’s a big help. | 谢谢,你真是帮了大忙了 |
[16:56] | I thought you wanted me to be supportive. | 我还以为你想让我表示支持 |
[16:59] | Now you want me to tell you what I think?Make up your mind. | 现在你想我告诉你我的想法?你得自己决定 |
[17:04] | Just forget it. | 忘了刚才吧 |
[17:19] | Naga, what are you doing? | 娜咖,你在干什么 |
[17:22] | Naga, hush. | 娜咖,嘘 |
[17:29] | Quiet, Naga. You’ll wake everyone up. | 安静!你会吵醒大家的 |
[17:34] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[17:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:01] | Got it! | 打到了 |
[18:04] | Don’t got it! | 没打到 |
[18:24] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[18:52] | Spirit, why are you angry with us? | 神灵 我们到底冒犯了什么 |
[18:55] | What have we done to offend you? | 使您对我们如此愤怒 |
[20:19] | Go in peace. | 平息吧 |
[20:26] | Korra, are you all right? | 科拉 你还好吗 |
[20:29] | How were you able to control that spirit when no one else could? | 为什么你能控制大家都无法打败的神灵 |
[20:32] | As your father could tell you,I have spent my life studying the spirits and learning their ways. | 正如你父亲所说 我一生都在研究神灵 学习他们的能力 |
[20:38] | All of this knowledge is lost in the South, | 而这些知识在南极全部失传了 |
[20:40] | but I could teach you everything I know. | 但我可以教你我毕生所学 |
[20:43] | Chief Unalaq | 吴纳克族长 |
[20:44] | clearly,you are very knowledgeable, | 您的确有着丰富学识 |
[20:46] | but Korra still has much to learn about air-bending, | 但是科拉对御气术还有很多要学 |
[20:49] | and I hope that going to the air temples | 我希望在气和寺 |
[20:51] | will help her connect with the past avatars. | 能帮她连接她的前世 |
[20:55] | The air temples will teach her nothing. | 气和寺对她什么帮助也没有 |
[20:57] | Only I can give her the training she needs to be a complete Avatar. | 只有我才能训练她成为完全的神通 |
[21:02] | I’ve told you that will not happen. | 我告诉过你这事免谈 |
[21:04] | Hey, I’m right here! | 嘿 我就在这里呢 |
[21:06] | Anyone want to ask me what I think? | 没人问问我怎么想呢 |
[21:08] | Korra, please, listen. | 科拉 求你慢慢听 |
[21:10] | I’m tired of listening to you… both of you. | 我受够了一直听你絮絮叨叨的了,还有你 |
[21:12] | You keep me locked up,telling me you know what’s best, | 你一直关着我然后说你觉得最好的路子 |
[21:15] | but both of you were powerless against the spirit attack. | 但你们俩面对神灵都无能为力 |
[21:20] | I think it’s time I had a new teacher. | 我觉得是时候找个新老师了 |
[21:25] | Now, Korra… | 听着,科拉 |
[21:26] | Unalaq has proven he’s the only one who knows what I need to learn. | 吴纳克已经证明了他是唯一一个知道我要学什么的 |
[21:31] | I have to go with him. | 我要拜他为师 |
[21:32] | Please, I know you’re angry, | 求你了,我知道你在生气 |
[21:35] | but we’ve come so far together. | 但我们一起经历了这么多 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry, Tenzin. | 对不起,丹增 |
[21:40] | This is as far as we go. | 我们的缘分已尽 |
[21:46] | It has been a pleasure serving you, | 很高兴曾经侍奉你 |
[21:49] | Avatar Korra. | 神通科拉 |
[22:01] | I think you forgot a couple of things. | 我觉得你的牛背上是不是少了些什么 |
[22:05] | Mother, I think I need some time alone with my family right now. | 母亲,现在我想和我的家人呆一会儿 |
[22:09] | This is your family, Tenzin. | 这就是你的家人,丹增 |
[22:11] | When you get to be my age, | 当你到我这岁数时 |
[22:13] | you’ll be thankful for the time you had with your siblings. | 你会感慨和兄弟姐妹的一起的日子 |
[22:16] | Besides, I think it’s important that you all visit your father’s home together. | 而且我认为,你们一起拜访你父亲的家也很重要 |
[22:22] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来吧,会很好玩的 |
[22:24] | I’m dying to see that laid-back “vacation Tenzin” I’ve heard so much about. | 我早就等不及见我那随和可爱的放松时的丹增弟弟了 |
[22:28] | All right. Hop on. | 好吧,上牛吧 |
[22:33] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你母亲 |
[22:34] | We’ll see you soon. | 我们过段时间再来看你 |
[22:47] | Do you think I did the right thing? | 我觉得我做的对吗 |
[22:50] | I don’t know. I’m sorry, | 我不知道,抱歉 |
[22:52] | but I’m not very good at this Avatar counseling thing. | 我不太擅长为神通提供建议 |
[22:55] | But I know your heart is in the right place. | 但你的内心知道什么是正确的 |
[22:57] | You’ll just have to trust it. | 你只需要相信自己 |
[23:07] | I know this was a hard decision, Korra. | 科拉,我知道这是个很艰难的决定 |
[23:09] | But it was the right one. | 但你的选择很正确 |
[23:11] | Now it is time to put it behind you and begin your new training. | 现在是时候放下过去,开始崭新的训练了 |
[23:15] | I have great plans for you. | 我对你的期望可是很大呢 |
[23:19] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |