时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth | 土强 |
[00:09] | fire | 火烈 |
[00:11] | air | 气和 |
[00:12] | water | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | The Southern water tribe is under siege. | 南极水族遭到围困 |
[00:29] | When Avatar Korra was attacked by a dark spirit, | 降世神通被黑暗之灵攻击 |
[00:32] | Chief Unalaq was the only one able to stop it. | 吴拉克族长是唯一能阻止它们的 |
[00:34] | So Korra turned her back on Tenzin and chose Unalaq as her new spiritual mentor. | 所以科拉离开了丹增,选择吴拉克作为精神修行的老师 |
[00:38] | Tenzin and his family left for a vacation at the Southern air temple, | 丹增和他的家人们到南气和寺旅行 |
[00:41] | while Korra remained in the water tribe. | 科拉则留在南极水族部落 |
[00:43] | Will she be able to restore balance between humans and spirits? | 科拉能恢复人界与灵界的平衡吗 |
[00:47] | 第二册:神灵篇 第二集:南极之光 | |
[01:03] | You’re early. | 你来得真早 |
[01:05] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[01:06] | I’m pumped up to learn that Unalaq spirit fighting. | 我已经等不及要学习吴纳克式的降灵法了 |
[01:09] | I’m not here to teach you to fight spirits. | 我带你来不是要教你如何与神灵打斗 |
[01:11] | I’m here to help you begin your spiritual training. | 我是来帮你开始精神上的修行的 |
[01:14] | We’re going to one of the most remote places in the world… | 我们将去世界上最荒僻的地方之一 |
[01:17] | The long-neglected spiritual center of your tribe: | 那个长期以来被你的族人忽略的灵界人界中枢 |
[01:20] | The South pole. | 南极点 |
[01:21] | You’re gonna train me at the South pole? | 你要在南极点训练我 |
[01:24] | We will do more than just train. | 我们要做的可不只是训练 |
[01:26] | By neglecting the spirits, the people of the South have brought darkness upon themselves, | 由于对神灵的忽视,南极水族让自身的未来蒙上阴影 |
[01:31] | and now it threatens to destroy our tribe. | 也为整个水族部落带来了血光之灾 |
[01:33] | We must set things right. | 我们必须让世界重归正途 |
[01:36] | The Southern water tribe depends on you. | 南极水族就指望你了 |
[01:38] | A dangerous trip to the South pole? Count me in. | 去南极点探险?快带我去 |
[01:47] | There it is, | 我们到了 |
[01:48] | the Southern air temple. | 这就是南气和寺 |
[01:50] | Isn’t it magnificent? | 够宏伟吧 |
[01:58] | Master Tenzin, welcome. | 丹增大师,欢迎 |
[02:02] | Good to see you again, Abbot Shung. | 很高兴再见到你,香住持 |
[02:04] | Is there anything you need? | 有什么需要吗 |
[02:06] | Water? Dandelion Greens? | 水?蒲公英绿茶 |
[02:08] | Ah, perhaps you’d like to re-center yourself by meditating in the gardens. | 或许你需要到花园里打坐冥想一下 |
[02:12] | No, thank you. I’m fine. | 感谢你,不过不用了,我还好 |
[02:14] | And you must be the honorable Pema. | 你一定是尊敬的佩玛夫人 |
[02:17] | Please, accept these gifts. | 请收下我们的小礼物 |
[02:19] | This is an ancient air-bender head shaver | 这是我们特别为你打理出来的 |
[02:22] | we’ve refurbished just for you. | 古代气宗剃光头专用的工具 |
[02:24] | Oh | 嗯 |
[02:25] | okay. | 好的 |
[02:27] | And, Pema, these flowers once filled the mountainside. | 佩玛,这些花朵曾经遍布山间 |
[02:31] | Now they can brighten up your room. | 现在有幸能装点你的房间了 |
[02:34] | That’s… sweet? | 这……真棒 |
[02:36] | You didn’t have to. | 不过你没必要 |
[02:38] | Nonsense. Whatever you need is yours. | 没关系,你需要什么只管提 |
[02:41] | Anything for the mother of the next generation of air-benders. | 下一代气宗大师的母亲提什么要求都不为过 |
[02:45] | No! That gift is mine. | 嘿,这礼物是我的 |
[02:47] | You don’t even like to read. | 你要书干嘛,你都不爱看 |
[02:48] | Naah. | |
[02:50] | Yep, those are the world’s next generation of air-benders. | 是啊,这些就是下一代的气宗大师 |
[02:53] | Mommy, daddy, look. | 老妈,老爸,快看 |
[02:55] | I finally got a lemur. | 我终于捉到了一只狐猴 |
[02:56] | I’m gonna name him Poki. | 我打算叫他百奇 |
[02:59] | Poki, come back! | 百奇,回来 |
[03:06] | Excuse me, a little help here. | 打扰一下,这儿需要帮帮忙 |
[03:10] | Sorry, I thought you were the servants. | 对不起,我还以为你是侍从呢 |
[03:12] | We’re Tenzin’s brother and sister. | 我们可是丹增的哥哥和姐姐 |
[03:14] | Avatar Aang had other children? | 神通安昂还有别的孩子 |
[03:16] | The world is filled with more air-benders? | 世界上还有别的气宗 |
[03:19] | We’re not air-benders. | 我们不是气宗 |
[03:20] | Oh. I’m so sorry. | 噢,真是抱歉 遗憾 |
[03:29] | I thought you said Bolin was coming. | 你好像说过波林会来 |
[03:31] | He said he’d be here, but | 他说过他会来 |
[03:32] | I can’t worry about it. | 不过我管不了那么多了 |
[03:34] | I have to make sure you have everything you need for a safe trip. | 我得保证你带齐了安全旅行所需的东西 |
[03:37] | Thanks, Captain expedition, | 谢了,探险队长 |
[03:39] | but I’ll be fine. | 不过别担心,我会照顾好自己 |
[03:48] | Tonraq, what do you want? | 托纳克,你想干什么 |
[03:50] | I heard you’re taking Korra to the South pole. | 听说你想把科拉拐去南极 |
[03:52] | I’m coming. | 我也跟着去 |
[03:53] | Absolutely not. | 坚决不行 |
[03:54] | You’re a distraction to Korra and a hindrance to what needs to be done. | 你会使科拉分心,成为她前进的绊脚石 |
[03:57] | My daughter is not going without me. | 没我陪着,我女儿哪儿都不会去 |
[04:00] | She needs someone to watch after her. | 她需要有人照顾 |
[04:02] | Dad, why do you always think you know what’s best for me? | 爸爸,你怎么总是自认为知道哪些事对我最好 |
[04:05] | Because he’s misguided. | 因为他已经被误导了 |
[04:07] | The sad truth is it’s men like your father who have put the spirit world out of balance. | 可悲的事实是,就是像你爸这种人打破了神灵世界的平衡 |
[04:12] | He’s ignored my warnings in the past and hasn’t learned since. | 过去他忽略我的一次警告,现在他也还是没有学乖 |
[04:15] | What happened in the past? | 过去发生了什么 |
[04:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[04:18] | What matters is the Everstorm. | 重要的是永恒风暴 |
[04:20] | The Everstorm? | 那是什么 |
[04:21] | It’s a massive blizzard that’s battered the South pole for decades. | 已经笼罩在南极上方数十年之久的巨大暴风雪 |
[04:25] | I’m coming | 我要跟着去 |
[04:27] | unless you think you can stop me. | 除非你认为你能阻挡我 |
[04:33] | Guys! Hey, wait for me! | 嘿,等等我 |
[04:41] | Check it out. | 睁大眼睛看看 |
[04:42] | I’m traveling in style. | 我这套旅行装备够拉风吧 |
[04:45] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:47] | Still getting used to that throttle. | 油门还没习惯 |
[04:49] | Uh, where’d you get the ride? | 嗯,你从哪里搞到的这车 |
[04:50] | Varrick. He’s awesome. | 是瓦里克给我的,他人好极了 |
[04:52] | He also gave me this fancy snowsuit. | 还给了我这套华丽丽的雪地装 |
[04:53] | It’s inflatable with an internal heater, emergency beacon, and food ration pouch. | 可充气,内置加热源,应急灯和食品袋 |
[04:57] | I mean, if I get lost, I can survive in this thing for, like, like, a month. | 我是说,如果我迷路了,光靠这个我就能活一个月呢 |
[05:01] | Who wants some freeze-dried cucumber-quats? | 谁想尝尝这些脱水干黄瓜 |
[05:03] | Nobody? | 没有吗 |
[05:05] | Did I interrupt a conversation? | 我是不是打断你们的谈话了 |
[05:08] | No, the conversation is over. | 没有,我们的话刚说完 |
[05:10] | Dad, come if you want. Just don’t interfere with my training. | 爸爸,你想一起来就跟着,不过别干涉我训练的事 |
[05:15] | Does this sidecar have the capacity for two passengers? | 你的侧车搭得了两个人吗 |
[05:19] | Sure does. | 当然 |
[05:20] | But, uh, who’s gonna drive? | 不过谁来开车呢 |
[05:29] | Well, what do you know? Looks like… | 嗯,怎么说呢,看起来 |
[05:31] | Go away, Mako. | 一边儿去,信 |
[05:34] | So once we get to the South pole, then what happens? | 我们到南极之后,接着干什么呢 |
[05:37] | You will open an ancient spirit portal. | 你要打开一个古老的灵界之门 |
[05:40] | I’m sorry. What now? | 抱歉,我没听明白 |
[05:42] | At the South pole, there is a portal that connects our world to the spirit world. | 南极有一个沟通我们世界和灵界的通道 |
[05:46] | But it has long been closed. | 不过这通道关闭已久 |
[05:48] | And that’s why the evil spirits are attacking? | 所以这就是那些恶灵攻击我们的原因? |
[05:51] | There are no evil spirits. | 世上根本就没有所谓恶灵 |
[05:53] | There is light and dark in them all. | 每个神灵都有明和暗的一面 |
[05:56] | But when they’re unbalanced, | 一旦失去平衡 |
[05:57] | the darkness takes over. | 黑暗就会占主导 |
[06:00] | If you can open the portal in time, | 如果你能及时打开灵界之门 |
[06:02] | balance will be restored. | 平衡就能恢复 |
[06:04] | What do you mean “in time”? | 你说”及时”是什么意思 |
[06:06] | There’s a reason the glacier spirits festival ends on the winter solstice. | 冰川神祭于冬至日结束是有道理的 |
[06:10] | That’s when the spirit world and the physical world are close together. | 冬至之日,人类与神灵的境界将变得模糊 |
[06:14] | Only then can the Avatar open the portal. | 也只在那时,神通可以打开灵界之门 |
[06:17] | The winter solstice is tomorrow. | 冬至就是明天了 |
[06:19] | Exactly. | 不错 |
[06:20] | And we can’t afford to wait another year. | 我们没本事再等一年 |
[06:32] | Easy, Naga. | 娜咖,放松 |
[06:40] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[06:42] | Dark spirits. | 黑暗之灵 |
[06:48] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们得继续赶路了 |
[06:49] | We have to find a safe place to set up camp. | 得找到一个安全的地方扎营才行 |
[06:59] | Uncle, why do you think the dark spirits are following us? | 叔叔,你认为那些黑暗之灵跟着我们干嘛 |
[07:02] | Can we not talk about dark spirits, please? | 咱能别说什么黑暗之灵了吗 |
[07:05] | My brother doesn’t like ghost stories. | 我弟弟不爱听鬼故事 |
[07:07] | Don’t worry. I will protect you, my feeble turtle-duck. | 别担心,我会保护你的,我那软软的小龟鸭 |
[07:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Sadly, this isn’t a ghost story. | 不幸的是,这可不是什么鬼故事 |
[07:14] | This is real. | 是真实的 |
[07:16] | The spirits are angry because he’s here. | 神灵会发怒是因为他在这儿 |
[07:19] | Haven’t you ever wondered how your father ended up in the South pole? | 你就没想过你爸是怎么沦落到南极来的 |
[07:23] | Why he’s never taken you to visit his homeland in the North? | 没想过他为什么不带你去北极看看故乡 |
[07:26] | Unalaq, this is not the time. | 吴纳克,现在不是说这个时候 |
[07:28] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[07:30] | You should have told her a long time ago. | 很久之前你就该告诉她真相了 |
[07:32] | Told me what? | 快告诉我 |
[07:35] | I left the North pole because… | 我离开北极是因为 |
[07:38] | I was banished. | 我被流放了 |
[07:44] | You were banished from the North? | 你被流放出北极 |
[07:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:47] | Because I almost destroyed the entire tribe. | 因为我几乎毁了整个部落 |
[07:51] | 20 years ago, I was a general in the Northern water tribe, | 二十年前, 我是北极水族的一位将军 |
[07:54] | sworn to protect my people. | 我发誓要保护我的族人 |
[08:01] | Brother, we’re being attacked. | 哥哥,我们遭到攻击了 |
[08:20] | I drove them out of the city and deep into the frozen tundra. | 我把野蛮人从城市驱逐到冻土苔原那 |
[08:44] | We tracked them deep into an ancient forest. | 我们一路尾随他们来到一片古老的森林 |
[08:52] | Many believed this forest was the home to spirits, | 很多人相信那是神灵的住所 |
[08:55] | and the barbarians retreated there | 野蛮人撤退到那里 |
[08:57] | because they thought wouldn’t attack on such hallowed grounds. | 因为他们认定我们不会破坏这样一个神圣的地方 |
[09:01] | They thought wrong. | 然而,他们错了 |
[09:13] | We captured the barbarians, | 我们俘获了他们 |
[09:15] | but in the process, we destroyed the forest. | 然而同时,我们也毁坏了那片丛林 |
[09:23] | I didn’t realize the consequences of what I had done. | 我当时没有意识到这样做的后果 |
[09:28] | By destroying the forest, I unknowingly let loose angry spirits. | 因为毁坏了圣林,我无意识之中释放了愤怒的神灵 |
[09:40] | They threatened to destroy everything. | 盛怒的他们想要毁掉一切 |
[09:43] | The entire city. | 整座城市 |
[10:03] | Unalaq was able to guide the spirits back to the forest, | 吴纳克成功地将神灵引导回了那片丛林 |
[10:07] | but by then, | 然而此时 |
[10:08] | the damage had been done. | 损失已无法挽回 |
[10:19] | For being the cause of so much devastation, | 因为我是造成这些损坏的罪魁祸首 |
[10:22] | my father banished me from the Northern water tribe in shame. | 我父亲以耻辱之名,将我逐出北极水族 |
[10:31] | That’s when I came to the South and started a new life. | 这之后我来到南极,开始了新的生活 |
[10:42] | So you were supposed to be chief. | 所以本应是你当族长的 |
[10:45] | Then he became chief. | 而现在,他当了族长 |
[10:47] | No wonder you guys don’t like each other. | 怪不得你们俩一见面就吵 |
[10:48] | Ow! What? | 嗷,怎么了 |
[10:50] | Isn’t that what happened? | 我说的不是事实吗 |
[10:52] | I can’t believe you kept this from me. | 我不敢相信你竟然都瞒着我 |
[10:54] | I was protecting you from the shame I brought on the family. | 我瞒着你是为了让你远离我带给整个家族的耻辱 |
[10:57] | Why do you keep hiding things from me and then telling me it’s for my own protection? | 你为什么老是瞒着我,然后告诉我这样是为了保护我 |
[11:01] | I’m tired of you protecting me! | 我受够了你的所谓保护 |
[11:04] | Korra. | 科拉 |
[11:17] | The statue room. | 雕像陈列室 |
[11:19] | That’s right, Jinora. | 不错,吉诺拉 |
[11:21] | The most sacred place in the entire Southern air temple. | 这里就是整个南气和寺最神圣的地方 |
[11:25] | Here you will find statues of every Avatar who ever lived. | 在这里你将找到有史以来所有神通的塑像 |
[11:32] | Where are your brother and sister? | 你的弟弟妹妹哪儿去了 |
[11:35] | You can’t catch me. | 你抓不着我 |
[11:37] | I’m the greatest air-scooter-er of all time. | 我一直都是最快的气轮球选手 |
[11:42] | Meelo! | 米罗 |
[12:16] | Korra, you have every right to be mad at me, | 科拉,你有权生我的气 |
[12:19] | but I don’t want you to make the same mistake I made. | 但是我不想让你重蹈我的覆辙 |
[12:22] | I should have never gone into that forest, | 我过去不该去那片森林 |
[12:25] | and we shouldn’t be going to the South pole now. | 我们现在也不该去南极 |
[12:28] | Spirits and the physical world should remain separate. | 灵界和人界应该保持分离 |
[12:33] | Dad, it’s my job to be the bridge between the spirits and the physical world, | 爸爸,成为两个世界的桥梁是我的本职 |
[12:37] | and I finally have a chance to live up to my potential. | 现在我终于有了发挥自己潜力的机会 |
[12:40] | You don’t even know if what Unalaq says is true. | 你都不知道吴纳克说的是不是真的 |
[12:42] | You want proof? | 你想要证据 |
[12:43] | Look to the sky. | 看看天空吧 |
[12:45] | Where I’m from, the spirits are at peace, and they light up the dark. | 在我来的地方,神灵得以安息,他们照亮了黑暗 |
[12:49] | The Northern lights. | 你是说北极之光 |
[12:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:52] | There used to be lights in the South as well. | 很久之前南极也沐浴在神灵的光芒下 |
[12:55] | But during the hundred year war, the South was thrown out of balance, | 但在百年大战中,南极失去了平衡 |
[12:58] | and the lights disappeared. | 那光芒也消失了 |
[12:59] | When the war ended, the North helped to rebuild you physically as a nation. | 战争结束后,北极水族帮助你们在在物质上重建国家 |
[13:04] | But we have not rebuilt you spiritually. | 然而我们还没有帮助你们在精神上重建 |
[13:06] | Now the spirits no longer dance in your skies. | 现在,神灵不再在你们上空起舞 |
[13:09] | Instead, they rampage in the Everstorm. | 相反,他们在永恒风暴中肆虐 |
[13:12] | I think we’re here. | 我想我们到了 |
[13:41] | Is that what I think it is? | 这东西该不会是 |
[13:43] | We must keep moving. | 我们必须前进 |
[13:49] | Oh, man. I really don’t like this. | 哦,老天,我可不喜欢这 |
[13:52] | Bolin, just stay calm. There’s no reason to | 波林,冷静一点,现在还没理由… |
[13:55] | panic! | 恐慌 |
[14:08] | Korra, look out! | 科拉,小心 |
[14:14] | Oh, it’s in the engine! | 哦,它钻到引擎里了 |
[14:48] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吧 |
[14:52] | I can’t stop it! | 我停不下来了 |
[14:55] | I’ll save you. | 我会拯救你的 |
[15:01] | I’m a raft! | 我变成皮筏子了 |
[15:17] | Uh, can someone please deflate me? | 呃,谁来给我放放气 |
[15:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | Oh, great. There goes our equipment. | 这下可好,装备都弄丢了 |
[15:27] | Now what are we supposed to do? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:28] | There’s only one thing to do. | 只有一件事 |
[15:30] | We have to turn back. | 我们必须掉头回去 |
[15:32] | No. The solstice is tonight. We’re so close. | 不,今晚就是至日,我们就快到了 |
[15:35] | This mission is too dangerous. We’re leaving. | 这个任务太危险了,我们必须离开了 |
[15:37] | No, dad. | 不,爸爸 |
[15:39] | You’re leaving. | 离开的是你 |
[15:49] | Don’t worry, sir. | 先生,请不要担心 |
[15:51] | I’ll keep an eye on Korra for you. | 我会帮你照看科拉的 |
[15:53] | Thank you, Mako. | 谢谢你,信 |
[16:01] | Let’s open this portal | 我们赶紧去打开那个通道 |
[16:03] | and lead your father and the entire Southern water tribe in the right direction. | 把你的父亲和南极水族引领到正确的方向 |
[16:07] | We don’t have much time. | 现在没多少时间了 |
[16:08] | Then what are we waiting for? | 那我们还在等什么 |
[16:23] | So what exactly were you and my dad talking about? | 你到底和我爸说了什么 |
[16:26] | Nothing. He was just worried about you, that’s all. | 没什么,他只是很担心你而已 |
[16:29] | You know, sometimes I wonder whose side you’re on. | 有时候真不知道你到底站在哪一边 |
[16:32] | There aren’t any sides. | 不存在哪一边 |
[16:33] | We all just want to help however we can. | 我们只是想尽力帮忙而已 |
[16:36] | You have to trust that we’re here for you. | 你得相信我们来这里都是为了你 |
[16:42] | We’ve arrived. | 我们到了 |
[16:48] | Trees frozen in ice. | 冰封的树林 |
[16:50] | It’s just like the sacred forest. Tonraq destroyed in the North. | 看起来很像你爸在北极摧毁的圣林 |
[16:55] | So what do I do? | 现在我要怎么办 |
[16:56] | You must find your way to the heart of the forest where the dormant spirit portal lies. | 你得进入树林中心找到潜藏的灵界通道 |
[17:01] | From here, you’re on your own. | 现在开始只能靠你自己了 |
[17:03] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[17:04] | There’s no way she’s going alone. | 我们绝不能让她一个人去 |
[17:06] | Yeah, if she goes, we go too. | 她去的话我们也要去 |
[17:08] | The Avatar must go alone. | 只能让神通一个人去 |
[17:11] | But I don’t have any connection with the spirits. | 但是我从来没有与神灵联系过 |
[17:13] | In fact, it seems like they hate me. | 事实上,他们好像很讨厌我 |
[17:15] | You have to believe in yourself | 你得相信你自己 |
[17:17] | like I believe in you. | 就像我相信你一样 |
[17:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:22] | I guess I’m just so used to people telling me how to do things | 我想大概是习惯了听别人的安排做事 |
[17:24] | that I forgot what it was like to have someone trust in me. | 我都忘了被人信任是什么感觉了 |
[17:28] | Korra, all the past avatars live on inside of you. | 科拉,你所有的前世都与你同在 |
[17:32] | Let them guide you. | 让他们来指引你 |
[17:34] | Let them help you find the light in the dark. | 让他们来帮助你找到黑暗中的光明 |
[17:46] | Wait here. | 你们在这等着 |
[17:47] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[17:49] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[19:02] | The spirit portal. | 灵界之门 |
[19:05] | Amazing. | 真奇妙 |
[19:24] | What Avatar is this? | 这是哪位神通 |
[19:30] | The light in the dark. | 黑暗中的光明 |
[19:50] | Why isn’t it opening? | 怎么打不开 |
[20:02] | Come on, portal. Open! | 通道快开啊,开啊 |
[20:54] | The spirits dancing in the sky. | 这就是上空起舞的神灵吗 |
[21:13] | I can’t believe it. | 太难以置信了 |
[21:14] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[21:29] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[21:36] | Hey, Korra, you’re back! | 嗨,科拉,你回来了 |
[21:38] | Hey, Korra’s back! | 嘿,科拉回来了 |
[21:45] | Why are you initiating physical contact with another woman? | 你为何主动与其他女性进行身体接触 |
[21:52] | Everything you said was true. | 原来你说的一切都是真的 |
[21:54] | Avatar Korra, you have taken the first step in bringing balance back to the South, | 神通科拉,你已经在为南方带来平衡迈出了第一步 |
[21:59] | and soon, the whole world. | 不久整个世界也能平衡 |
[22:04] | You never cease to amaze me. | 你真让我惊喜不断啊 |
[22:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | By the way, I’m really sorry for being a total pain. | 之前给你造成那么多困扰真是对不起 |
[22:10] | Things were really stressful and confusing. | 当时我压力很大,心里也很困惑 |
[22:13] | It’s hard being the Avatar. | 做个神通真难 |
[22:15] | It’s harder being the Avatar’s boyfriend. | 做神通的男友更难 |
[22:44] | What are all your Northern troops doing here? | 你的北方军团在这里做什么 |
[22:46] | Opening the spirit portal was only the first step | 打开灵界大门只是让南方部落回归正轨的第一步 |
[22:49] | in getting the Southern water tribe back on its righteous path. | |
[22:53] | There’s more difficult work to be done before our two tribes are truly united. | 要真正联合我们两个部落还有更多艰巨的任务需要完成 |
[23:04] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |