时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | Korra has reopened the Southern spirit portal | 科拉重新打开了位于南极的灵界之门 |
[00:29] | and taken the first step to restoring balance between spirits and man. | 她在让灵界和人界重归平衡的道路上迈出了第一步 |
[00:33] | Meanwhile, tensions are high between Korra and her father | 同时,自从科拉发现父亲对她掩藏了一个黑暗的秘密之后 |
[00:35] | after she discovered he was hiding a dark secret. | 她们之间的关系日益紧张 |
[00:38] | Years ago, Tonraq was banished from the north. | 多年前,托纳克被流放出北极 |
[00:40] | And now the northern Navy has landed on Southern shores. | 而现在,北极水族海军已经在南方登陆 |
[00:43] | What other plans does Unalaq have for the Avatar? | 吴纳克为神通还准备了什么样的计划 |
[00:47] | 第二册:神灵篇 第三集:南北内战(第一部分) | |
[00:59] | Everyone, clear the streets. | 都听着,把街上的人都清走 |
[01:02] | Get back in your homes. | 都回自己家里去 |
[01:31] | Uncle, why did you bring your troops down from the north? | 叔叔,你为什么把北方的军队都带了过来 |
[01:33] | Now that you’ve opened the Southern portal, | 因为你已经打开了南极的灵界大门 |
[01:35] | we need to protect it from people who would do the spirits harm. | 我们需要保护它,免得神灵受到伤害 |
[01:38] | I can protect it. | 我能保护它 |
[01:39] | I need you for something more important. | 我有更重要的事情要交给你 |
[01:42] | There is another portal in the north. | 北极还有一个灵界之门 |
[01:45] | Once you open it, spirits and man will be able to move | 一旦你将它打开,神灵和人类都将能够 |
[01:48] | freely between the north and the South in a matter of seconds. | 在南北极自由穿行于须臾之间 |
[01:52] | But the solstice is over. | 但是冬至日已经过去了 |
[01:53] | How am I going to open it? | 我又该怎么打开它 |
[01:55] | The spiritual energy is much stronger in the north. | 北极的灵界能量远远强于南极 |
[01:58] | And now that you’ve opened the Southern portal, | 况且,因为你已经打开南极的灵界之门 |
[02:00] | your energy is stronger as well. | 你的能量也变得更强 |
[02:03] | With both portals open, our tribes will be united again. | 一旦两门俱开,水族将再次联合为一个整体 |
[02:07] | The world will be united again. | 世界也将如此 |
[02:22] | Ahh, I haven’t felt this at peace since… | 啊,这久违的宁静,自从 |
[02:28] | And it’s over. | 好吧,又没了 |
[02:29] | Good morning, universe! | 早安,万物! |
[02:32] | Bumi, please. Cover yourself. | 布米,拜托,把你自己包好 |
[02:34] | Well, lookee here. | 哈,看看这个 |
[02:36] | “Vacation Tenzin” has finally decided to join us. | “放松的丹增”总算下定决心要加入我们了 |
[02:39] | Yes, he has. | 是啊,已经加入了 |
[02:42] | It’s so nice to get to spend more time with my family. | 能多陪陪我的家人,真是一种享受 |
[02:45] | Isn’t that right, | 对不对啊 |
[02:46] | my little Rohan? | 我的小罗汉 |
[02:50] | And I’ve really enjoyed having you two around. | 你们俩的陪伴也让我很开心 |
[02:53] | Reminds me of all those great vacations we took as kids with dad. | 这让我想起了小时候大家和父亲一起旅行 |
[02:56] | Uh, I think your memory is a little foggy. | 啊,我想你是有些记混了 |
[02:59] | Bumi and I weren’t on those great vacations. | 布米和我可从来没机会 |
[03:02] | It was always just you and dad. | 每次都是你和老爸两个人 |
[03:05] | No, that can’t be right. | 不,这不可能 |
[03:06] | What about the time he took us to Kyoshi Island to ride the elephant-koi? | 比如他带我们去虚子岛去骑象锦鲤的那回 |
[03:06] | 虚子岛(Kyoshi Island):隶属土强国,降世神通虚子居住和培养虚子武士的地方。 前作苏琪(Suki)的出生及居住地。安昂喜欢骑那里的象锦鲤。《最后的气宗》第一册水篇第四集,第二册土篇第五集的场地。 | |
[03:10] | Nope. We weren’t there. | 不,我们没去 |
[03:13] | Oh, remember Ember Island? | 哦,还记得余烬岛吗 |
[03:14] | 余烬岛(Ember Island):隶属火烈国,火烈国皇家和贵族的度假之地。 《最后的气宗》第三册火篇第五集和第十七集的场地。 | |
[03:16] | Those amazing sand palaces we built on the beach? | 我们在沙滩上堆了雄伟的宫殿 |
[03:19] | You mean you built. | 你确实是堆了 |
[03:20] | We never saw the place. | 我们连见都没见过那个地方 |
[03:22] | I could’ve sworn… | 我敢发誓 |
[03:27] | Morning, kids. | 早上好,熊孩子们 |
[03:28] | Morning, Uncle Bumi. | 早上好,布米叔叔 |
[03:31] | Do you have a baby in there? | 你该不会有小宝宝了吧 |
[03:36] | Where’s your sister? | 你的妹妹呢 |
[03:38] | Who? | 哪个 |
[03:39] | Ikki. About this tall. Talks real fast. | 伊琪,大概这么高,说话很快 |
[03:43] | I’m sure you know her. | 我肯定,你认识她 |
[03:46] | There was a lemur fight, but the bison told us | 刚才有一帮狐猴打起来了,不过有一只野牛告诉我 |
[03:48] | not to worry because a giant was coming. | 别担心,因为有个巨人要光顾 |
[03:50] | Then we almost got eaten by a shark-squid. | 后来,我们差点被一个鲨鱿鱼给吃了 |
[03:53] | The shark-squid? He’s here? | 鲨鱿鱼,他在这附近 |
[03:56] | It appears my old Nemesis has found me. | 看来到了上天要报应我时候了 |
[04:00] | Jinora, were you and Meelo teasing your sister again? | 吉诺拉,你和米罗又捉弄你妹妹了吧 |
[04:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:04] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[04:06] | Yes. | 是吧 |
[04:09] | She ran away. | 她被气跑了 |
[04:11] | Honestly, I don’t know why you kids can’t just get along! | 说真的,我不知道你们几个怎么就不能好好相处 |
[04:15] | It’s all right, dear. | 别担心,亲爱的 |
[04:17] | Ikki couldn’t have gone far. I’ll find her. | 伊琪不可能走太远,我会找到她 |
[04:20] | Commander Bumi reporting for duty! | 布米指挥官报到 |
[04:22] | Search-and-rescue missions are my specialty. | 搜救工作可是我的特长 |
[04:25] | What do you say we all go together? | 咱们仨一起去怎么样 |
[04:28] | Sure. I could use the help. | 当然,你们都帮得上忙 |
[04:30] | When I get back, | 等我回来 |
[04:31] | we’ll come up with a plan to take down that shark-squid once and for all. | 咱们想办法把那些鲨鱿鱼一口气斩尽杀绝 |
[04:36] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[04:40] | Thank you for coming, everyone. | 感谢各位的到来 |
[04:42] | I know these last few days have been very troubling. | 我知道最近几天大家都很困扰 |
[04:45] | Troubling? | 困扰 |
[04:46] | Troubling is when I get that itchy rash that won’t go away, | 真正的困扰是我得了奇痒难忍的皮疹 |
[04:49] | and Zhu Li’s not around to scratch it. | 朱莉又不在,不能给我抓一抓 |
[04:50] | This is shocking. Nay, sickening! | 这真是好可怕,好讨厌 |
[04:53] | But these kale cookies? Opposite. | 说到这些甘蓝曲奇嘛,那就刚好相反 |
[04:55] | Remind me to get the recipe later. | 待会记着提醒我去拿菜谱 |
[04:58] | What’s your point, Varrick? | 你到底想说什么,瓦里克 |
[04:59] | My point is, | 我想说 |
[05:01] | Unalaq’s already booted our chieftains out of their palace. | 吴纳克都已经把我们的族长赶出了神殿 |
[05:04] | How long before he starts telling us what kind of cookies we can eat? | 他要什么时候告诉我们该吃哪种曲奇 |
[05:07] | Probably a couple of days. | 或许就几天 |
[05:08] | Rhetorical question, Zhu Li. You gotta keep up. | 我用了反问修辞,朱莉,你也得用 |
[05:11] | Not to mention I’ve got a cargo ship full of Halibut that’s rotting, | 更不用提,我那些已经装船的大比目鱼正在腐烂 |
[05:14] | thanks to this harbor lockdown. | 真多亏了那禁港令 |
[05:15] | Who wants to buy a ship full of stinking fish? | 谁会买一船臭烘烘的鱼 |
[05:20] | Seriously, it’s not rhetorical. I need to sell these fish. | 说真的,现在没用修辞,我得把那鱼卖出去 |
[05:23] | Chief Unalaq is here to help the South. | 吴纳克族长到这儿来只是想帮助我们. |
[05:25] | He wants to show us how to restore balance with the spirits so they’ll stop attacking. | 他想教会我们,如何恢复平衡让神灵们不再攻击 |
[05:29] | The only spirit I’m interested in restoring is our spirit of independence! | 现在,我只想恢复的是我们的独立精神 |
[05:33] | Am I right, people? | 我说得对吗?各位 |
[05:37] | All Unalaq is trying to do is make our tribes unified again. | 吴纳克只是在努力让我们两族重新联合 |
[05:41] | No, he wants control of our wealth. | 不,他只是想控制我们的财富 |
[05:44] | My wealth. And I like my wealth. | 我的财富!我爱我的财富 |
[05:47] | If Unalaq doesn’t pull his forces out, | 如果吴纳克不叫他的军队滚出去 |
[05:49] | then we have no choice but to fight for our freedom! | 那我们别无选择,只好为自由而战 |
[05:54] | You want to start a war? Are you crazy? | 你想要开战?你疯了吧 |
[05:57] | Unalaq started this, not us. | 是吴纳克先挑起的,不是我们 |
[06:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:03] | Maybe you could speak with your Uncle. | 或许你该和你叔叔谈一谈 |
[06:05] | Tell him how frustrated we all are. | 告诉他我们是多么地失望 |
[06:08] | He’ll listen to what the Avatar has to say. | 他会听神通的劝的 |
[06:11] | Do it for me. | 为了我,去试一试 |
[06:13] | I’ll do it for the tribe. | 为了南方水族 |
[06:18] | I cannot stop eating these things. | 这些东西太好吃,我简直停不下来了 |
[06:21] | Look, we all know where this conflict is heading. | 嘿,我们都知道这次冲突会向那里发展 |
[06:23] | We need to start preparing for war. | 我们得开始,为战争做准备 |
[06:30] | I will hate to leave this quaint tribe. | 我还真舍不得离开这古怪的部落 |
[06:32] | Is that true, Eska? | 你不是说真的吧,爱丝卡 |
[06:34] | Of course not, Desna. I will not miss it at all. | 才怪,杰斯纳,我才不会留恋这个鬼地方 |
[06:36] | I hold immense dislike for the South. | 南极可是我最讨厌的了 |
[06:42] | Bolin! Laugh at my humorous quip. | 波林,我讲笑话的时候,你必须得笑 |
[06:44] | Yes, dear. | 遵命,亲爱的 |
[06:47] | So… so funny. | 太,太好笑了 |
[06:56] | You know, I’ll be really sad when you have to leave. | 知道吗,一听说你要离开我就伤透了心 |
[06:59] | It’s been really great getting to know you. | 能认识你真是三生有幸 |
[07:02] | Really. | 真的 |
[07:04] | But you will be coming with me to the north. | 不过,你得跟我一起去北极 |
[07:06] | There we will live the rest of our lives together in icy bliss. | 我们会在那个铺满冰雪的天堂共度余生 |
[07:10] | Foolish bolin. | 我的傻波林 |
[07:12] | Mako! I’m so happy to see you! | 信,见到你真是太好了 |
[07:15] | Uh, you all right, bro? | 嗯,你还好吗,弟弟? |
[07:16] | No! No, I’m not all right! I can’t take anymore. | 不,我很不好,我再也受不了了 |
[07:19] | Listen, I don’t want to live in icy bliss with Eska! | 听着,我可不想和爱丝卡去哪个什么冰雪天堂过日子 |
[07:21] | Don’t make me! | 不要丢下我 |
[07:23] | Oh, please, please don’t make me. | 求你,不要让我失望 |
[07:25] | Uh, hey, if you’re that unhappy, | 唔,嘿,如果你真的那么不想 |
[07:26] | 诚哥真传人,人渣去死! | |
[07:27] | just break up with her. | 和她分手不就好了 |
[07:29] | Break up with her? You can do that? | 和她分手 你干得出来 |
[07:31] | Yeah. Guys do it all the time. | 对啊,男孩们总那么干 |
[07:33] | How? | 怎么做? |
[07:34] | Just tell her you’re not that into her anymore. | 只需要告诉她,你不再那样迷恋她 |
[07:35] | Oh, no, no, I don’t think she’d like that. | 噢,不,不,她可不会喜欢这样 |
[07:38] | Ending a relationship is kind of like pulling off a bloodsucking leech. | 结束一段感情,就像把嗜血的水蛭拔下来 |
[07:41] | You just gotta rip it off and get it over with. | 你得把它扯下来,甩开 |
[07:44] | You’ll feel a lot better afterwards. | 这之后你就会觉得好多了 |
[07:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:47] | Thanks, Mako. | 谢谢你,信 |
[07:49] | I’m lucky you’re so good at breaking girls’ hearts. | 我很高兴你在让女孩心碎这件事上如此拿手 |
[07:51] | Korra better watch out. | 科拉,你得小心点啦 |
[07:53] | Ooh, no, it’s just a… | 哦,那只是 |
[07:56] | uh, you kn… uh, never mind. | 噢,没什么 |
[08:06] | Our next training session isn’t until tomorrow. | 我们的下一次训练明天才会开始 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 我很抱歉打扰了你 |
[08:11] | It’s about our conversation this morning. | 我想跟你谈谈我们早晨的谈话 |
[08:13] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[08:14] | I understand why you brought your troops here, | 我明白你为什么把你的军队带到这里 |
[08:16] | but I’m afraid it’s sending the wrong message. | 但我担心这传递了错误的信号 |
[08:19] | Your father has been talking to you. | 你父亲在你耳边吹风了 |
[08:21] | Not just him. Varrick too. | 不仅仅是他,还有瓦里克 |
[08:23] | There was a meeting at my parents’ house. | 他们在我父母的房子里面会面 |
[08:26] | A lot of southerners feel like their tribe is being invaded. | 许多南方水族同胞认为他们被侵略了 |
[08:29] | I am their chief. | 现在我是他们的族长 |
[08:31] | I’m uniting, not invading. | 我在统一,而并非侵略 |
[08:34] | I know, but I’m just afraid if something doesn’t change, | 我知道,可我只是担心如果你不做点什么的话 |
[08:37] | there could be a civil war. | 内战将会发生 |
[08:39] | If the water tribes were at war, | 如果水族部落有了战争 |
[08:42] | the other nations would take sides. | 其他国家将会选择支持的势力 |
[08:44] | The dark spirits would thrive off this negative energy, | 神灵的暗面将会借着这股负能量膨胀 |
[08:47] | and the world would be thrown into a battle between spirits and man. | 世界将会被卷入神灵于人类的战争之中 |
[08:50] | That would be catastrophic. | 那将会是人间灾难 |
[08:52] | How do we stop it? | 我们怎么阻止内战 |
[08:53] | We? | 我们 |
[08:55] | No, Korra. | 不,科拉 |
[08:56] | This is a war only the Avatar can prevent. | 这场战争只有神通能够阻止 |
[09:05] | I’m usually the one starting fights. | 我通常是那个挑起争斗的人 |
[09:07] | I don’t know how to stop them from happening. | 我不知道该如何避免它们 |
[09:09] | As the Avatar, you must remain neutral in this conflict. | 作为神通,在这场斗争中你必须保持中立 |
[09:12] | You will naturally want to help your people, | 你会很自然的想要去帮助你的族人 |
[09:14] | but showing favoritism will not help our tribes find unity. | 但是表现出偏向性不会对水族部落的统一有任何帮助 |
[09:19] | Maybe Tenzin was right. | 也许丹增是对的 |
[09:20] | Maybe I’m not ready to be the Avatar. | 也许我还没准备好成为神通 |
[09:22] | Tenzin lacked faith in you. | 丹增对你缺乏信心 |
[09:24] | But I have no doubt you will become | 但我丝毫不怀疑你将会成为 |
[09:26] | the most admired Avatar the world has ever known. | 世界上有史以来最受人敬仰的降世神通 |
[09:30] | Thank you, Uncle. | 谢谢你,叔叔 |
[09:47] | Who threw those? | 谁扔的 |
[09:54] | You hoodlums think you’re tough, huh? | 你们这些小流氓觉得自己厉害,是吧 |
[09:56] | Pick on a waterbender your own size! | 去惹那些和你们一样大的御水师 |
[10:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[10:04] | Tell these thugs to go back to the north. | 告诉这帮混蛋滚回北极去 |
[10:06] | They’re not welcome here anymore! | 他们再也不会在这里受到欢迎 |
[10:07] | These southerners need to stay in line. | 这些南方人需要收敛他们的行为 |
[10:10] | Everyone, calm down. | 大家都冷静下来 |
[10:11] | You’re all part of the same tribe. | 我们都是同一个部落的 |
[10:13] | Start acting like it. | 大家要表现出来啊 |
[10:14] | You’re taking their side? | 你站在他们那边 |
[10:16] | We thought you were one of us. | 我们还以为你是我们的一员 |
[10:17] | I’m not taking anyone’s side. | 我哪边也不站 |
[10:21] | You’re the worst Avatar ever! | 你是史上最差的神通了 |
[10:25] | Everyone, walk away from this. | 诸位,从这里离开 |
[10:30] | They’re not worth our trouble. | 他们不值得我们惹上麻烦 |
[10:32] | Go back to your homes. | 回家吧 |
[10:45] | Korra, I… | 科拉,我… |
[10:48] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[10:55] | Ikki! | 依琪 |
[10:57] | Ikki! | 依琪 |
[11:01] | Ikki? | 依琪 |
[11:04] | Ikki, where are you? | 依琪,你在哪 |
[11:06] | Over here, dad! | 在这里,爸爸 |
[11:09] | Just kidding. It’s me! | 只是开个玩笑,是我 |
[11:13] | There’s no sign of her anywhere. | 我到处都找不着她 |
[11:15] | Why would Ikki run off like this? | 依琪怎么会这么跑掉 |
[11:17] | Ah, it’s probably my fault. | 啊,这可能是我的错 |
[11:19] | Probably. | 可能 |
[11:20] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[11:22] | I’m guessing you’ve been so busy with your “duty” to Republic city | 我猜你一定是太忙于你共和城的事务 |
[11:25] | that you forgot about your duty to your kids. | 以至于你忘了你对孩子的义务 |
[11:27] | Haha Duty.(大便) 哈哈,衣物 | |
[11:29] | What are you, five years old? | 你多大了,还是五岁吗 |
[11:31] | Kya, you’re right. | 凯娅,你说的没错 |
[11:33] | I haven’t been spending enough time with them. | 我没能花足够的时间去陪他们 |
[11:35] | I wish I could be as good a father as dad was to us. | 我真希望我能和父亲一样做个好爸爸 |
[11:38] | Tenzin, your problem is you’re exactly like dad. | 丹增,你的问题就是你和父亲完全一样 |
[11:42] | He was so focused on saving the world | 他太专注于拯救世界 |
[11:45] | and doing his duty… don’t laugh… | 以及他的那些义务——不准笑 |
[11:47] | that he never had time for us. | 以至于他从来没有花时间陪我们 |
[11:49] | Dad was under a lot of pressure. | 父亲当时面临很多压力 |
[11:50] | He always had time for you, though, | 但他依然抽时间来陪我们 |
[11:53] | his precious little airbender. | 父亲的宝贵的小御气师 |
[11:55] | Dad loved us all equally. | 父亲对我们的爱是同等的 |
[11:58] | Besides, it all happened a long time ago. | 再说,那都是很久以前的事情了 |
[12:00] | Why are we even talking about this? | 我们为什么还要谈这件事 |
[12:02] | Because you seem to have some grandiose delusion | 因为你似乎还保持着我们拥有一个完美的童年的幻觉 |
[12:05] | that we had a perfect, happy-go-lucky childhood. | |
[12:08] | Guess what. We didn’t. | 但是你猜怎么着,我们并没有 |
[12:10] | We need to keep moving if we want to find Ikki before dark. | 如果我们想要在天黑之前找到依琪,我们得抓紧了 |
[12:13] | See what he’s doing there, Bumi? | 看到他在做什么了吗,布米 |
[12:15] | Classic airbender technique. | 典型的气宗技艺 |
[12:17] | Cutting and running when things get tough! | 当事情变得困难的时候就逃避 |
[12:20] | Yeah. Did dad teach you that move? | 嗯,是爸爸教了你这招吧 |
[12:26] | How was your day, sweetie? | 你过得怎么样,亲爱的 |
[12:28] | Oh, fabulous. | 噢,再好不过了 |
[12:30] | My tribe’s about to go to war, | 我的部落即将发生战争 |
[12:31] | and I’m supposed to stop it, | 我应该去阻止它 |
[12:32] | but will anyone listen to me? | 但现在有人会听我的吗 |
[12:34] | No! And I didn’t ask for my father’s help. | 没有!而且我求我爹来帮助我 |
[12:37] | Can’t he just let me be the Avatar? | 他就不能让我好好做神通吗 |
[12:39] | Uh, do you want advice, | 呃,你是想要建议呢 |
[12:42] | or am I just supposed to listen? | 还是只是让我听你的 |
[12:43] | I’m still not clear on that. | 我还是不太明白 |
[12:46] | Ugh. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:48] | My dad just gets me all worked up. | 就是我老爸让我激动了 |
[12:50] | How about you take a break from all this Avatar stuff, | 你说如果你暂时放下这些神通的麻烦事 |
[12:52] | and we go out for a quiet dinner? | 去享受一顿安静的晚餐如何 |
[12:54] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[13:02] | Isn’t this fun, huh? | 很有意思吧,是吧 |
[13:04] | We never get to spend enough time together, | 我们待在一起的的时间总是不够啊 |
[13:07] | just the five of us. | 就我们五个 |
[13:09] | So fun. | 太有意思了 |
[13:12] | Excuse us while we retrieve more sustenance. | 抱歉,我们得去获取更多的食物 |
[13:19] | You guys gotta save me. | 你们可得救救我啊 |
[13:21] | I thought you were breaking up with her. | 我以为你要跟她已经分手了 |
[13:23] | What happened to ripping off the leech? | 撕水蛭那块儿发生了什么 |
[13:25] | I tried! | 我尝试过了 |
[13:26] | But anytime I bring up the subject, | 但每次我一提这个话题 |
[13:27] | she threatens to freeze me in a block of ice | 她就威胁要把我冻在冰块中 |
[13:29] | and feed me to dolphin-piranhas! | 然后喂给食人海豚兽 |
[13:31] | So it was more like you tugged at the leech. | 所以看来你已经扯那水蛭了 |
[13:33] | Yes, over and over and over, but it won’t come off. | 是的,扯了一遍又一遍,但是它不肯下来 |
[13:36] | Why didn’t you warn me your cousin had the power | 为什么不告诉,你们水族人民 |
[13:38] | to reach into my heart and crush my soul with her bare hands? | 拥有轻松的读心和破魂的能力 |
[13:41] | Uh, ’cause I thought it was pretty obvious. | 啊,因为我觉得那再明显不过了 |
[13:44] | No, no, not to me, it wasn’t. | 不,不,我看不出来 |
[13:45] | I’m very bad at reading people. | 我读心的能力很差的 |
[13:47] | You should know that by now. | 你现在应该知道了 |
[13:48] | Oh, man. | 噢,我该怎么办 |
[13:52] | Do something, Avatar! | 你做点儿什么啊,神通 |
[13:55] | You know, this reminds me of a search-and-rescue mission I commanded years ago, | 知道吗,这让我想起多年以前我指挥的一次搜救行动 |
[14:00] | in the mountains outside of Ba Sing Se. | 在永固城之外的一座山上 |
[14:00] | 永固城(Ba Sing Se):取自粤语“不碎城”读音。土强国首都。有三座城墙,每座城墙高大坚固。(可以挡巨人) 通过城墙分为“上中下”三环。上环为皇家贵族地区。交通便利。《最后的气宗》第二册土篇后段的主要场地。 | |
[14:03] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[14:04] | For five days, we scoured that beast of a Mountain, | 整整五天,我们和那座山斗智斗勇 |
[14:08] | fighting our way through blizzards, sandstorms, | 在暴风雪和沙尘暴之中存活下来 |
[14:10] | and three typhoons. | 还有三次台风 |
[14:13] | Finally, we found the men huddled in a cave, | 最后,我们找到了在洞窟中缩成一团的他们 |
[14:15] | seconds from death. | 离死不远了 |
[14:17] | With no time to lose, | 在这万分危急的时刻 |
[14:18] | I piled all 12 of those poor souls on my back | 我把这十二个可怜人全堆在我的背上 |
[14:23] | and single-handedly carried them down the Mountain to safety. | 独自一个人把他们安全地送到了山脚下 |
[14:27] | And how exactly is that supposed to help us find ikki? | 然后这到底怎么能帮助我们找到依琪 |
[14:30] | It was supposed to inspire you. | 我觉得这能激励你 |
[14:33] | Clearly, you know nothing about being a leader of men. | 很明显,你一点都不懂怎么当领导 |
[14:37] | That’s probably why the Avatar fired you. | 没准儿这就是神通炒了你鱿鱼的原因 |
[14:39] | I’m sick of your far-fetched tales. | 我受够你那不着边际的故事了 |
[14:42] | Three typhoons? | 三场台风 |
[14:43] | Well, I may have thrown in an extra typhoon or two | 我也许为了更多的戏剧效果 |
[14:46] | for dramatic effect, but… | 多加了一两次台风,但是 |
[14:47] | quit arguing and bring that lantern over here. | 别吵了,快把提灯带过来 |
[14:50] | I found footprints! | 我找到脚印了 |
[14:56] | Come on! | 快跟上来 |
[14:56] | No, follow me! | 不,跟我走 |
[14:58] | This will get us down 50 times faster. | 这样会让我们快上五十倍 |
[15:03] | Bumi, it’s pitch black, and the rocks are slippery. | 布米,这里一片漆黑,而且石头很滑 |
[15:05] | You’re gonna hurt yourself. | 你会伤到你的 |
[15:06] | Come on, you wimps! | 得了吧,你们这些软蛋 |
[15:08] | If I can do it, it should be no problem for a couple of benders. | 如果我能做,那么对你们这些御术师来说应该也行 |
[15:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | You were right, Bumi! That was faster! | 你是对的,布米,确实快多了 |
[15:29] | At least 50 times faster, by my calculations. | 我估计至少快了五十倍 |
[15:35] | Oh, Tenzin’s the funny guy now. | 噢,丹增变成幽默型的了 |
[15:37] | If you need an airlift down, just say the word. | 只要你开口,我就把你空运下来 |
[15:41] | Bah, I don’t need your help. | 我才不需要你帮忙 |
[15:42] | I’ve got everything under control. | 我自己能搞定 |
[15:48] | Bumi! | 布米 |
[15:56] | Did dad send you to talk to me? | 我爸让你来说服我的吗 |
[15:58] | Your father doesn’t know I’m here. | 你爸不知道我在这里 |
[16:00] | Korra, what’s going on between you two? | 科拉,你们之间到底怎么了 |
[16:02] | Ask dad. | 问我爸去 |
[16:04] | I’ve tried, but he won’t talk about it. | 我问过了,可他什么都不肯说 |
[16:06] | Honey, it breaks my heart to see our family being torn apart like this. | 亲爱的,看到自己的家庭如此不和,我真的很伤心 |
[16:11] | You want to know what’s been going on? | 你想知道发生了什么吗 |
[16:13] | I found out dad’s been lying to me my whole life. | 我发现爸爸一直在对我撒谎 |
[16:17] | Unalaq told me everything… | 吴纳克把一切都告诉我了 |
[16:18] | how dad and Tenzin kept me trapped down here while I trained, | 爸爸和丹增是如何让我一直待在这里训练 |
[16:22] | how dad got banished from the north. | 爸爸是如何被北方驱逐的 |
[16:25] | So the truth is out. | 真相大白了 |
[16:27] | You knew. | 你知道这些 |
[16:29] | And you never said anything. | 却还一直不告诉我 |
[16:31] | We were trying to keep our family together, | 我们只是想让家庭更和睦 |
[16:34] | to give you a normal childhood. | 让你有一个平凡美好的童年 |
[16:35] | I never wanted a normal childhood. | 我从来没想要平凡的童年 |
[16:38] | All I ever wanted to be was the Avatar. | 我只想要当一名降世神通 |
[16:41] | But everyone keeps holding me back, even my own parents! | 但所有人都在拖我后腿,就连我的父母也是 |
[16:44] | Unalaq’s the only one who believes in me. | 只有吴纳克相信我 |
[16:46] | That’s not true, Korra. | 不是这样的,科拉 |
[16:47] | No, | 不是 |
[16:48] | Then why is everyone in the South | 那为什么南方的每个人都在反对我 |
[16:50] | turning against me, when all I’m trying to do is help them? | 我只想帮助他们而已 |
[16:52] | The problems between the north and the South started long before you were born. | 南北极之间的分歧早在你出生前就已经存在了 |
[16:56] | You can’t expect to undo them in a day. | 你不可能一天就解决这些分歧 |
[16:58] | So I should just sit back and let the water tribes go to war? | 难道我只能袖手旁观,看着水族部落发动内战 |
[17:02] | No, but this situation might be out of your control. | 不,但是现在情况可能超出你的掌控了 |
[17:06] | Varrick’s been plotting a rebellion against Unalaq. | 瓦里克在密谋招军反抗吴纳克 |
[17:09] | He asked your father to join, and… | 他要你爸爸也参与,而且… |
[17:10] | dad is part of a rebellion? | 爸爸也要参加反抗军 |
[17:12] | I don’t know, but I don’t want you getting caught in the middle of it. | 我不知道,但我不希望看到你被夹在这中间 |
[17:15] | It’s too late, mom. | 太晚了,妈 |
[17:17] | I’m already in the middle of it. | 我已经进退两难了 |
[17:22] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[17:30] | Uncle! | 叔叔 |
[17:32] | Oh, no. | 噢,不 |
[17:35] | Uncle? | 叔叔 |
[17:45] | Dad? | 爸 |
[17:52] | Dad, don’t do this. | 爸,不要这样 |
[17:55] | Turn around, Avatar, | 转身离开吧,神通 |
[17:56] | and pretend you didn’t see anything. | 假装你什么都没看到 |
[17:58] | No. Leave Unalaq and go. | 不行,你们放了吴纳克离开吧 |
[18:01] | I’ll tell him I tried to stop you, but you escaped. | 我会告诉他我试图阻止你,但还是让你跑掉了 |
[18:03] | We can still avoid a war. | 现在还来得及避免内战 |
[18:05] | No, we can’t. | 不,来不及了 |
[18:22] | Get him out of here! | 带他离开这 |
[18:27] | We’re all part of the same tribe. | 我们都是水族部落的 |
[18:29] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你们 |
[18:32] | 你妹的!给我崩成这样!日本那么多动画公司,PA京都飞碟社,那么多好的,非得找小丑! | |
[19:03] | Dad, stop! | 爸,快停下 |
[19:16] | Why did you do this, dad? | 爸爸,你为什么要这么做 |
[19:20] | What? Who are you? Where’s my father? | 什么,你是谁?我爸在哪 |
[19:24] | He wouldn’t help us. | 他不肯帮助我们 |
[19:25] | He’s a traitor, just like you. | 他是个叛徒,就像你一样 |
[19:35] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救我一命 |
[19:37] | I’m just glad I got here in time. | 我很庆幸能及时赶到 |
[19:39] | Find Varrick. | 给我找到瓦里克 |
[19:41] | I want him to freeze in prison with the rest of these traitors. | 我要让他和其他的反贼一起都被冻在大牢里 |
[19:47] | Wait, you can’t just lock them away. | 等等,你不能就这样把他们关起来 |
[19:49] | That will only make the South angrier. | 这只会让南方更加愤怒 |
[19:51] | You want them to go free? | 你想放走他们 |
[19:52] | No. | 不是 |
[19:54] | But let them stand trial for what they did. | 但,应该让他们接受审判 |
[19:57] | Every water tribe citizen deserves that right. | 所有水族人民都应当有这个权利 |
[20:01] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[20:03] | I will respect the Avatar’s wishes in this matter. | 在这方面我会尊重神通的意见 |
[20:06] | Thank you, Uncle. | 谢谢你,叔叔 |
[20:08] | I told you those rocks were slippery. | 早告诉你这些石头很滑 |
[20:10] | You’re lucky you didn’t kill yourself. | 没摔死都算你命大了 |
[20:12] | You done with the lecture, mom? | 教育完了没,妈 |
[20:13] | Oh, grow up. | 噢,成熟点行不 |
[20:16] | You haven’t changed one bit since we were kids. | 你跟小时候比没有变一丁点 |
[20:18] | You’re still trying to prove you can do everything a bender can. | 还想着拼命证明你能做到御术师能做到的一切 |
[20:21] | Well, you can’t. Deal with it. | 接受现实吧,你做不到 |
[20:23] | And you’re not our mother. | 你又不是我妈 |
[20:25] | You don’t get to tell me what I can and can’t do. | 轮不到你来教育我该干啥 |
[20:28] | Deal with that. | 也接受这个现实吧 |
[20:31] | Good luck healing yourself | 这伤你自己来疗吧 |
[20:32] | with your special non-bending powers. | 用你那独特的非御术的超能力 |
[20:34] | Hey, back me up here, Tenzin. | 嘿,还不快来支援我,丹增 |
[20:36] | Kya’s right. | 凯娅是对的 |
[20:38] | You’re the oldest of us, | 你是我们里面最年长的 |
[20:39] | but you always acted like the youngest. | 但你老是表现得最幼稚 |
[20:41] | I had to become the responsible one. | 总是得让我来负责任 |
[20:43] | You think you’re the responsible one? | 你觉得你是最负责任的那个 |
[20:46] | Where were you after dad died and mom was all alone? | 爸爸死后留下妈妈一人的时候你哪去了 |
[20:49] | Because I was the only one who packed up and moved my whole life to be with her. | 我才是唯一一个动身并且把重心全都转来照顾妈妈的人 |
[20:54] | Sure, after years of flitting around the world, trying to find yourself. | 是啊,毕竟那么多年四处漂泊去寻找自我 |
[20:58] | It was time for you to settle down somewhere. | 你也到了安顿下来的时候了 |
[21:00] | You two have no idea how it feels to have the future | 你们根本不知道一种文明的未来 |
[21:03] | of an entire culture on your shoulders. | 全都担在自己肩上的的感觉 |
[21:06] | Must’ve been real hard for you, flying around the world with dad, | 想来你和老爸满世界飞来飞去日子也确实很难过 |
[21:09] | riding elephant-koi all day. | 整天骑着象锦鲤冲浪玩 |
[21:11] | Oh, so that’s what this is all about. | 哦,原来吵架就为这个 |
[21:13] | That’s what it’s always been about. | 这问题一直都存在 |
[21:16] | You think you’re some savior | 你以为你是什么救世主 |
[21:18] | who has to carry on dad’s legacy. | 必须继承老爸的遗志 |
[21:20] | Who else is going to do it? | 不然谁还能来继承 |
[21:21] | How about all of us? | 我们一起如何 |
[21:23] | Yeah, we’re Aang’s kids too. | 对啊,我们也是安昂的孩子 |
[21:25] | We never should have come on this vacation. | 我们压根就不该来度假 |
[21:27] | I couldn’t agree more. | 不能同意更多 |
[21:29] | Well, I didn’t want you to come in the first place. | 首先又不是我让你们来的 |
[21:32] | I can’t be around you two right now. | 我现在没法和你们待下去 |
[21:34] | Go back to the temple and see if Ikki returned. | 回寺里去看依琪有没有回来吧 |
[21:36] | I’ll keep looking out here. | 我自己在外面找 |
[21:37] | Fine. | 好的 |
[21:38] | Fine. | 好 |
[21:39] | Fine. | 就这样 |
[21:56] | Is it okay if I come in? | 我现在可以进来吗 |
[21:58] | Of course. We heard what happened. | 当然,我们已经听说发生什么了 |
[22:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:07] | I’m so glad you weren’t there. | 我真高兴你不在那里 |
[22:09] | I don’t know what I would have done. | 不然我也不知要怎么做了 |
[22:10] | I had no idea how far Varrick was willing to go. | 我不确定瓦里克要进行到什么程度 |
[22:14] | My brother and I have our differences, but I would never attack him. | 我和我弟确实有分歧,但我绝对不会去袭击他 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry for thinking you had anything to do with the rebels, | 我很抱歉误认为你会去参加反抗军 |
[22:22] | and for all the pain I’ve caused you and mom. | 还给你和妈妈造成这样的痛苦 |
[22:24] | I’m the one who should apologize. | 我才是应该道歉的那个 |
[22:26] | After I saw the Southern lights return, | 当我看到南极之光回归的时候 |
[22:27] | I was so proud of you. | 我真的很为你骄傲 |
[22:29] | I never should have held you back. | 我真不该阻碍你 |
[22:32] | When your father and I found each other, | 当你爸和我在一起时 |
[22:34] | all we wanted was to live a simple life | 我们只想过最平凡的生活 |
[22:36] | and raise a family. | 组建起一个家庭 |
[22:38] | But then we discovered you were the Avatar, | 但当我们发现你是降世神通后 |
[22:41] | and simple was over. | 平凡一去不回了 |
[22:42] | We knew one day the world would need you, | 我们知道总有一天,这世界会需要你 |
[22:45] | and you wouldn’t need us anymore. | 而你不再会需要我们 |
[22:47] | Mom, dad, of course I still need you. | 妈,爸,我当然需要你们 |
[22:54] | We weren’t expecting you. | 我们可没料到你会来 |
[22:56] | Tonraq, Senna, you are under arrest | 托拉克,塞娜,你们被捕了 |
[22:58] | and will stand trial. | 并且将面临审判 |
[23:00] | Trial? For what? | 审判?因为什么 |
[23:01] | For conspiring to assassinate me. | 因为你们密谋行刺我 |
[23:09] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |