时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth… | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire… | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air… | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | Tensions between the Northern and Southern water tribes have reached a breaking point. | 南北水善部落的矛盾已经一触即发 |
[00:31] | After Chief Unalaq’s troops took over The South, | 在吴纳克族长的水族军队掌管南极之后 |
[00:33] | Varrick incited an uprising. | 瓦里克发动了一次起义 |
[00:35] | But Korra stopped the rebels from abducting her uncle. | 然而科拉阻止了反抗者劫持她的叔叔 |
[00:38] | Enraged by the insurrection, | 被暴动激怒 |
[00:40] | Unalaq arrested the rebels and Korra’s parents, | 吴纳克逮捕了参与暴动的人以及科拉的父母 |
[00:42] | accusing them of conspiring to assassinate him. | 并且控告他们密谋暗杀自己 |
[00:45] | Will Korra be able to save her parents and prevent civil war? | 科拉能救出她的父母并阻止水族内战的发生吗 |
[00:48] | 第二册:神灵篇 第四集:南北内战(第二部分) | |
[01:07] | You’re making a mistake. | 你做错了 |
[01:09] | I wish it hadn’t come to this. | 我也不想这样 |
[01:11] | But your parents held meetings with the rebels, | 但是你的父母和反抗者举行会面 |
[01:12] | right here in their home. | 而且就在他们家里 |
[01:14] | I can’t believe you’re doing this to your own family. | 我实在不敢相信 你竟然这样对待自己的家人 |
[01:16] | Rest assured, I’ve appointed Judge Hotah to oversee the trial. | 放心,我已经让贺塔法官来审判 |
[01:20] | He is the most fair and honorable man I know. | 他是我认识的最可敬最公正的人 |
[01:23] | Uncle, my parents had nothing to do with the men who attacked you. | 叔叔,我的父母和袭击你的人一点关系也没有 |
[01:26] | I’m sure you’re right. | 我相信你是正确的 |
[01:28] | So we should have nothing to worry about. | 所以,我们应该没什么可担心的 |
[01:30] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[01:39] | Where’s Varrick? | 瓦里克去哪了 |
[01:40] | We should’ve closed our deal an hour ago. | 一个小时之前我们就应该结束交易了 |
[01:42] | Would you relax? | 放松点好吗 |
[01:44] | This place is great. | 这地方太赞了 |
[01:45] | And the best part about it? | 最赞的是 |
[01:46] | Eska doesn’t know I’m here. | 爱丝卡不知道我在这 |
[01:53] | Eeyah. I wasn’t hiding. Hey, hey-hey, hey. | 嘿 我可没有躲你 嘿嘿嘿 |
[01:55] | I’m not on the hunt for you. | 我没在搜捕你 |
[01:57] | Currently. | 现在没有 |
[01:59] | We search for Varrick. | 我们在找瓦里克 |
[02:00] | Our father wishes him to stand trial. | 父亲希望他接受审判 |
[02:03] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[02:04] | He is a traitor to the water tribe, along with our aunt and uncle. | 他是水善部落的叛徒 和我们的叔叔阿姨一样 |
[02:07] | What? | 什么 |
[02:08] | Korra’s parrents were arrested? | 科拉父母被抓了 |
[02:10] | Yes | 是的 |
[02:11] | Your powers of deduction are impressive. | 你的推断能力令人印象深刻 |
[02:13] | Yeah, he’s a cop. | 当然,他可是个条子 |
[02:15] | Varrick’s not here. | 瓦里克不在这 |
[02:16] | Very well. | 很好 |
[02:17] | Desna, let us continue our search elsewhere. | 杰斯纳,我们继续找其他地方 |
[02:21] | Boyfriend! Bow to me when I exit. | 男友 我出去的时候你要向我鞠躬! |
[02:23] | Yes, yes, my sweet koala-otter. | 是的 我亲爱的袋水獭 |
[02:26] | You are so cute when you grovel. | 你献媚的时候真可爱 |
[02:31] | Don’t let her treat you that way. | 别让她这么对你 |
[02:33] | Stand up for yourself. | 为了你自己,你得有自己的立场 |
[02:34] | I tried to break up with her,but Mako | 我试过和她分手,但是信 |
[02:36] | gave me terrible advice. | 给我出了个馊主意 |
[02:38] | Thank you, Mako. | 真是谢你了,信 |
[02:39] | Wait, how are your girl problems my fault? | 嘿等下 你自己的感情问题凭什么怪我 |
[02:41] | Bolin, you need to be honest with her. | 波林,你要对她诚实 |
[02:44] | Tell her how you really feel. | 告诉她你真实的感受 |
[02:46] | Honesty is for fools, kid! | 傻瓜才会说实话,孩子 |
[02:48] | Varrick? | 瓦里克 |
[02:49] | If you want to ditch this girl, | 如果你想摆脱这女孩 |
[02:50] | then make yourself scarce. Disappear, like I did! | 那就逃走,像我一样消失吧 |
[02:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[02:55] | Somewhere Unalaq will never find me. | 在一个吴纳克绝对找不到的地方 |
[02:57] | Inside Ping-Ping! | 在乒乒里! |
[03:00] | How we doin’? | 情况如何 |
[03:01] | The coast is clear. | 海岸附近安全 |
[03:03] | You can come out. | 你可以出来了 |
[03:04] | No way, mister. Not until I know it’s absolutely, 157% safe. | 没门儿,先生,除非在我知道已经157%的绝对安全时 |
[03:10] | Ahh! Thank you, Zhu Li. | 啊,谢了朱莉 |
[03:12] | Your assistant’s in there too? | 你的助手也在里面 |
[03:14] | Zhu Li never leaves my side. | 朱莉和我从来寸步不离 |
[03:20] | You forgot the honey! | 你忘了加蜂蜜 |
[03:22] | Sorry, sir. There isn’t any in here. | 对不起先生,这里没有蜂蜜 |
[03:24] | No honey? | 没有蜂蜜 |
[03:25] | We’re in a bear, for crying out loud! | 拜托!我们可是在一头熊里耶 |
[03:29] | I’m gonna go see how Korra’s doing. | 我要去看看科拉怎么样了 |
[03:31] | Bolin | 波林 |
[03:32] | I got a little something for you ’round back. | 我有点东西要给你,在后面 |
[03:38] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[03:39] | Now listen up. | 现在听着 |
[03:42] | Unalaq’s rigged this trial, no doubt about it. | 毫无疑问 吴纳克会操纵这次审判 |
[03:44] | So I need you to make sure my trusty rebels stay out of prison. | 所以我要你确保那些我信任的反抗者们不会入狱 |
[03:48] | What’s the money for? | 那这些钱是干嘛用的 |
[03:49] | Bribery, of course! | 当然是用来贿赂 |
[03:50] | There’s always someone willing to look the other way for a few yuans. | 世界上总有人愿意通过一些其他的途径赚钱 |
[03:53] | I think I catch your drift, | 我想我明白你的意思了 |
[03:56] | Varrick-bear. | 瓦里克熊 |
[04:02] | Ikki! | 依琪 |
[04:05] | Ikki, where are you? | 依琪你在哪 |
[04:07] | Shoo! | 去 |
[04:08] | Go bother someone else. | 不要烦我 |
[04:10] | You two are worse than Kya and Bumi. | 你们两个比凯雅和布米还烦 |
[04:12] | Okay, everybody here? | 好的,大家听着 |
[04:14] | Oh, thank goodness. | 依琪!噢谢天谢地 |
[04:17] | Juniper lightning bug, paws off the table! | 刺柏闪电虫,把你的手从桌上拿下来 |
[04:20] | This is going to be a civilized breakfast. | 这是一次绝对文明的早餐 |
[04:24] | Daddy always says a blessing before we eat, so… | 爸爸总是说吃饭之前我们需要祷告,所以 |
[04:27] | be quiet and listen up! | 安静地听着 |
[04:31] | We are thankful for this super yummy food and for being the best-est new friends in the world. | 感谢我能吃到这些超级美味的食物,交到世上最好的新朋友 |
[04:34] | But we are most thankful because meelo and Jinora aren’t here | 但是最需要感谢的是米罗和吉诺拉不在这里 |
[04:38] | because they stink. | 因为他们太讨厌了 |
[04:44] | Hi, daddy. | 早上好爸爸 |
[04:46] | I guess you found me. | 我猜你找到我了 |
[04:48] | Do I have to go now? | 我现在就得走吗 |
[04:49] | Actually, is there room for one more? | 事实上 你那儿还能多坐一个人吗 |
[04:52] | Uh, sure. | 恩,当然 |
[04:53] | You can sit next to blueberry spicehead. | 你可以坐在蓝莓香料头旁边 |
[04:57] | Nice to meet you, blueberry spicehead. | 很高兴见到你蓝莓香料头 |
[05:00] | And that’s princess rainbow, | 那个是彩虹公主 |
[05:01] | and that’s twinkle starchild. | 那个是闪闪星星 |
[05:03] | And that’s juniper lightning bug. | 和刺柏闪电虫 |
[05:04] | They’re my new brothers and sisters. | 他们是我新的兄弟和姐妹 |
[05:06] | New ones, huh? | 新的是吗 |
[05:08] | Can they be my new brothers and sisters too? | 他们也可以当我的新兄弟姐妹吗 |
[05:10] | Maybe | 也许 |
[05:12] | but only if they say it’s okay. | 但是得他们说行才可以 |
[05:14] | Uh-huh | 嗯哼 |
[05:15] | Uh-huh | 嗯哼 |
[05:16] | No, no, he’s nice. | 不不他人很好的 |
[05:18] | They say it’s okay. | 他们说没问题 |
[05:36] | We’re good to go. | 搞定了 |
[05:37] | I gave all the money to some guys over there. | 我给了那家伙所有的钱 并且告诉他 |
[05:40] | I told them to “take care of it,” and then I winked. | “多多关照” 然后递了个眼色 |
[05:42] | Pretty sure they got the message. | 我很确定他们明白我的意思 |
[05:51] | This trial will now come to order! | 大家都遵守纪律保持安静 |
[05:53] | Judge Hotah presiding. | 大法官贺塔要开庭了 |
[05:56] | Man! I should have paid him! | 糟糕,我应该给他才对 |
[05:58] | Yeah, you think? | 对啊,你以为呢 |
[06:02] | I was asleep in my chambers when the rebels attacked. | 当我受到攻击时,我在我的房里睡觉 |
[06:05] | They overpowered me, | 他们抓走了我 |
[06:07] | and the next thing I remember | 然后我唯一的记忆就是 |
[06:08] | was waking up in the snow after Avatar Korra had saved me. | 我被神通科拉救起的时候躺在雪地里 |
[06:13] | According to Unalaq’s testimony, | 根据吴纳克的证词 |
[06:15] | you attended a meeting where Varrick tried to incite a civil war. | 你曾出席了一次会议,会议上瓦里克试图煽动内乱 |
[06:18] | Is that true? | 情况可属实 |
[06:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:20] | And were these men present at that meeting? | 那这些人可曾参加了那次会议 |
[06:23] | Well, yes, but… | 是的,但是 |
[06:25] | and where exactly did this meeting take place? | 那次会议具体是在什么地方进行的 |
[06:28] | Objection! | 异议 |
[06:29] | Quiet down out there! | 肃静! |
[06:32] | I’ll ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[06:34] | Where did the meeting happen? | 那次会议是在什么地方进行的 |
[06:37] | My parents’ house. | 我父母的住处 |
[06:38] | And who led this meeting? | 那么,谁领导了那次会议 |
[06:40] | Your honor, if I may… | 法官大人,我是否可以 |
[06:42] | May what? | 可以如何 |
[06:43] | May I… Declare a mistrial? | 是否可以….申诉审判无效 |
[06:47] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:50] | Varrick and your father led the meeting, didn’t they? | 是瓦里克和你父亲领导了那次会议,对吧 |
[06:52] | My parents are innocent! | 我父母是无辜的 |
[06:54] | I’ve heard all I need to. | 我已经得到了所需的证词 |
[06:56] | I’ll return shortly with my decision. | 我很快会回来,宣布判决结果 |
[07:07] | Hey there, Eska! | 嘿,爱丝卡 |
[07:08] | I was wondering if we could talk. | 我在想,我们能否谈一下 |
[07:11] | I grant you permission to speak freely. | 我授予你随意说话的权利 |
[07:13] | Oh, good because | 哦,好的, |
[07:15] | I just need to be honest with you. | 我想,我该对你诚实 |
[07:16] | You know, when we first met, there was this crazy spark. | 你知道,我们第一次见面的时候,我对你的爱如熊熊烈火 |
[07:18] | But I’m starting to feel like that spark | 但现在,我感到,那火焰 |
[07:22] | Is fading | 正在熄灭 |
[07:23] | I agree, It is as if a great chasm has formed between us | 我同意 我们之间,就好像是已经隔了一条鸿沟 |
[07:27] | and nothing can bridge it. | 无法逾越 |
[07:28] | Oh! Oh, yes!I am so glad you understand! | 噢,噢,真好!我很高兴你能理解 |
[07:32] | Nothing, that is, except marriage. | 无法逾越,除非,结婚 |
[07:38] | We will wed at sunset. | 我们将在日落的时候完婚 |
[07:39] | You may express your joy through tears. | 你可以用眼泪表达你的狂喜 |
[07:44] | Oh, no, I can’t… | 不,我不能 |
[07:46] | Eh, this is really tight | 这简直太紧了 |
[07:49] | Senna, please step forward. | 塞娜,往前一步 |
[07:54] | I have found you | 我宣布, |
[07:55] | innocent | 你无罪 |
[07:57] | You are free to go. | 你可以离开了 |
[08:00] | Korra! | 科拉! |
[08:04] | On the charge of treason, | 因犯叛国罪 |
[08:06] | you are all found | 我宣布,你们 |
[08:08] | guilty | 有罪 |
[08:11] | The punishment for this crime | 对你们的处罚将是 |
[08:13] | death | 死刑 |
[08:28] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样做 |
[08:30] | You take their lives, and I’ll take yours. | 你要是敢判他们死刑,我就要了你的命 |
[08:32] | Korra, calm down. | 科拉,冷静点 |
[08:34] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他谈谈 |
[08:38] | I know I promised to respect whatever decision you made, | 我知道,我曾承诺会尊重你的决定 |
[08:42] | but I must ask you to reconsider. | 但是,我不得不请你三思 |
[08:44] | Show these men and my brother mercy. | 请对这些人,还有我的哥哥,仁慈一些 |
[08:51] | Very well.I’ll change their punishment. | 好吧 我会变更对他们的处罚 |
[08:54] | Your lives will be spared. | 你们可以免于一死 |
[08:57] | But you will live them out in prison. | 但你们得在牢里,度过余生 |
[09:07] | Thank you, Uncle. | 谢谢你,叔叔 |
[09:14] | You like that, don’t you, blueberry spicehead? | 你喜欢这个,对吧,蓝莓香料头 |
[09:18] | Yes, you do. | 是的,你喜欢 |
[09:21] | You know, I could get used to it here. | 你知道吗,这里会比较适合我 |
[09:23] | No one’s yelling at me or telling me I’m delusional. | 没人朝我大吼大叫或者称我为妄想狂 |
[09:26] | We should have Uncle Bumi and aunt Kya come visit. | 我们应该让布米叔叔和凯雅阿姨来拜访 |
[09:29] | I bet they’d like it too. | 我打赌他们也会喜欢这里 |
[09:30] | Let’s not. | 咱还是别那样做 |
[09:31] | They’ll only spoil our good mood. | 他们只会破坏我们的好心情 |
[09:33] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[09:34] | Aunt Kya is super nice and pretty and always asks me how I’m feeling? | 凯雅阿姨超级善良又漂亮,而且总是很在意我的感受 |
[09:38] | And Uncle Bumi is, like, the funniest person | 而布米叔叔,他就像是世界上最有趣的人 |
[09:41] | But what about meelo? | 那么米罗呢 |
[09:42] | He’s hilarious too. You never know what’s going to come out of his mouth. | 他也很搞笑 你永远不知道他的嘴里会蹦出来些什么 |
[09:46] | And Jinora can be so sweet and gentle. | 吉诺拉又是如此的甜美和温柔 |
[09:49] | And mean. | 还很小气 |
[09:51] | And bossy. | 很蛮横 |
[09:53] | Being part of a family is hard, huh, daddy? | 做好家庭的一员是很难的对不对,老爸 |
[09:57] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我简直不能更同意了 |
[10:11] | But I guess the nice part about a family is they’ll always be there for you. | 但我猜有关于家庭的好的一面就是家人们会永远守候着你 |
[10:15] | Even though twinkle starchild and princess rainbow fight, | 即使闪闪星星和彩虹公主打起来了 |
[10:18] | they still love each other. | 他们依然深爱着对方 |
[10:20] | That’s very wise of you, ikki. | 你能这么说真是很懂事,依琪 |
[10:22] | We should probably head back, huh? | 我们也该回去了,是不是 |
[10:24] | I suppose. We can’t hide in this cave forever. | 我觉得也是,我们不能一直在这洞穴里面藏着 |
[10:29] | Don’t worry, daddy. | 别担心,老爸 |
[10:30] | We’ll come back and visit blueberry spicehead. | 我们会回来看蓝莓香料头的 |
[10:32] | I know you really bonded with her. | 我知道你和她联系很深 |
[10:34] | Yes, I’d like that. | 是的,我会喜欢那样的 |
[10:44] | Honey, are you all right? | 亲爱的,你一切还好吧 |
[10:45] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[10:46] | Good | 那就好 |
[10:47] | then let’s bust you out of here right now. | 那我们现在一起从这里打出去 |
[10:49] | Korra, no. | 科拉,不 |
[10:50] | Saving me would start a war. | 救我出去会挑起战争 |
[10:52] | If fighting were to break out, The North would crush The South. | 如果战争爆发,北水族部落可以轻易粉碎南边的抵抗 |
[10:55] | I’ll be all right. | 我在这里很好 |
[10:57] | Just promise me you won’t do anything rash. | 向我保证你不会莽撞行事 |
[11:00] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[11:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:16] | It’s okay, mom. | 一切会好起来的,妈妈 |
[11:18] | I | 我 |
[11:19] | I… I hate feeling so helpless. | 我讨厌这无助的感觉 |
[11:22] | I know. | 我能理解 |
[12:02] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[12:03] | It’s not about what I want. | 这跟我想要干什么没关系 |
[12:05] | It’s about what Naga wants. | 问问娜咖她想要干什么吧 |
[12:07] | And she’d like you to let my father out of prison. | 她想要你释放我的父亲 |
[12:09] | I… I’m sorry,but there’s nothing I can do. | 对……对不起,但我现在什么也做不了 |
[12:12] | I was just following Unalaq’s orders. | 我只是听从吴纳克的命令而已 |
[12:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[12:15] | I… I’ve said too much. | 呃,我好像说太多了 |
[12:19] | Unless you wanna be Naga’s afternoon snack, you better keep talking. | 除非你想成为娜咖的午后甜点,不然就给我继续说 |
[12:22] | I… I’ve worked for your Uncle for years! | 我在你叔叔手下工作好几年了 |
[12:25] | He said he needed everyone to think the trial was fair. | 他想对外营造一种审判公正的假象 |
[12:28] | So Unalaq told you what to say? | 所以是吴纳克告诉你怎么说的 |
[12:30] | Yes! Every word. | 对,每句话都是 |
[12:32] | Then why did he have you free my mother,and change your sentence? | 那他为什么会让你释放我妈而且改判减轻刑罚 |
[12:35] | He’s trying to keep you on his side. | 他还是想要你站在他那边 |
[12:37] | But he also wants your father out of the way. | 同时又不希望你父亲出来碍事 |
[12:39] | Just like when he got your father banished. | 就像当年他让你父亲被流放一样 |
[12:41] | What do you mean “he got my father banished”? | 什么叫做……让我父亲被流放 |
[12:44] | Nothing! | 呃,没什么 |
[12:45] | Keep talking. | 继 续 说 |
[12:55] | Hey there, dad. | 嘿,老爸 |
[12:57] | You’re looking well. | 面色不错啊 |
[13:01] | Look, uh, | 嗯 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry I didn’t turn out to be an airbender like you hoped, | 很遗憾我没有像你期待的那样 是一个气宗 |
[13:06] | but I’ve tried my best to keep the world safe. | 但我一直竭尽全力 维护世界和平 |
[13:09] | Hope I made you proud. | 但愿能让你引以为傲 |
[13:12] | Of course he’d be proud of you, Bumi. | 他当然会以你为傲,布米 |
[13:14] | Kya! I-I was just, uh… | 凯娅!呃,我只是 |
[13:16] | Cleaning off dad’s statue. | 我只是在清理老爸的雕像而已 |
[13:19] | It’s so dusty in here. | 这里灰太重 |
[13:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:24] | Thanks, Kya. | 谢谢你,凯娅 |
[13:26] | You always know when I need a hug. | 你总是知道我什么时候需要来个拥抱 |
[13:31] | Unalaq’s a liar and a traitor! | 吴纳克是骗子,还是个叛徒 |
[13:33] | I’ve been trying to tell you that from the get-go. | 我一直在试图告诉你这一点 |
[13:36] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[13:36] | I found out the truth about my dad’s banishment. | 我发现了我爸被流放的真相 |
[13:39] | Unalaq hired the barbarians to attack their tribe. | 是吴纳克雇那些野蛮人去攻击部落的 |
[13:42] | Then he told them to hide in the spirit forest, knowing my dad would go after them. | 他料定我爸会去追,于是故意让他们躲到神圣树林里 |
[13:46] | Unalaq wanted your dad out of the way,so he could become chief. | 吴纳克想扫清你爸这个障碍 然后他就能成为族长了 |
[13:50] | It was a setup. | 这全是他一手设计的 |
[13:51] | Just like the whole trial. | 就像整场审判一样 |
[13:53] | I can’t believe I trusted him. | 我过去居然信任了他 |
[13:56] | I’m busting my father and the rebels out of jail. | 我要去劫狱救我爸和其他反抗者 |
[13:58] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[13:59] | If you do this, | 如果你这么做 |
[14:01] | there’s no going back. | 就没有回头路可走了 |
[14:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:04] | Will you help me or not? | 你们到底帮不帮忙 |
[14:05] | Of course, I’ll help. | 当然会 |
[14:06] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:07] | Count me in! | 也算我一个 |
[14:15] | I don’t even want to know. | 我都懒得再问了 |
[14:16] | So I’m guessing the breakup with Eska didn’t go well? | 所以…估计你分手不怎么顺利嘛 |
[14:20] | No, no, the honesty thing worked out great. | 不,不 跟她坦白的效果很好 |
[14:22] | So great that she decided we should get married! | 好到她决定和我结婚了 |
[14:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:26] | I’m pretty sure the guy is supposed to give the girl the betrothal necklace. | 我确定订婚项链一般是男人送给女人的 |
[14:30] | I guess Eska didn’t get the memo. | 我估计爱丝卡没看过这一设定 |
[14:33] | Look, the only way to deal with crazy women is to lie big and leave fast. | 听着,对付疯女人的唯一办法就是撒个谎然后赶紧闪人 |
[14:37] | Lucky for you, Varrick’s got your back. | 幸好现在有我罩来着你 |
[14:39] | Now gather ’round Ping-Ping. | 都到乒乒周围来 |
[14:41] | Let’s talk plan. | 是时候讨论一下方案了 |
[14:58] | My dad’s in there. | 我爸在那里 |
[15:01] | Where is he? | 他哪去了 |
[15:03] | I’m sorry, Korra. | 抱歉,科拉 |
[15:05] | You’ll never see your father again. | 你再也见不到你爸了 |
[15:17] | Where’s my father? | 我爸在哪 |
[15:19] | On a ship headed to the Northern Tribe. | 在一艘去往北极部落的船上 |
[15:21] | He’ll serve out his sentence there. | 他将在那里服刑 |
[15:23] | Bring him back,or I’m taking you out and the rest of your army. | 带他回来,否则我就干掉你和你剩下的军队 |
[15:26] | Remember who you are. | 别忘了你是谁 |
[15:28] | As the Avatar, you cannot threaten war. | 作为神通你不能以战争来威胁我 |
[15:31] | You must remain neutral, | 你必须保持中立 |
[15:33] | or our tribes will never find unity. | 否则我们的部落永远无法联合起来 |
[15:35] | You don’t want unity. | 你才不是想要联合 |
[15:36] | You want power. | 你只想要权力 |
[15:38] | You’ve always been jealous of my father, haven’t you? | 你一直都很嫉妒我爸,是吧 |
[15:41] | You got him banished so you could become chief, | 你害他被流放 这样你才能成为族长 |
[15:43] | and I bet it just killed you | 我敢打赌在你听说他成为了神通的父亲时 |
[15:45] | to learn he was the Avatar’s father. | 一定嫉妒得要死吧 |
[15:47] | No wonder you kept trying to take me away from him. | 难怪你一直试图把我从他身边抢走 |
[15:49] | All I’ve ever wanted is to help you realize your destiny. | 我只想帮助你完成你的使命 |
[15:53] | Well, I don’t want your help anymore. | 可惜我再也不需要你的帮助 |
[15:56] | If you start a war, the dark spirits will annihilate The South. | 如果你发动战争,黑暗神灵会灭绝整个南极 |
[15:59] | And even I will be powerless to stop them. | 到时候就算是我也无力回天 |
[16:02] | I’m done being manipulated by you. | 我受够你的摆弄了 |
[16:04] | You’re going to bring my father back, | 你必须把我爸带回来 |
[16:06] | then you and your troops will return to The North. | 然后你和你的部队滚回北极 |
[16:10] | And why would I do that? | 你凭什么要求我那样做 |
[16:12] | Because you still need me to open The Northern Portal. | 因为你还需要我去打开北极的灵界通道 |
[16:15] | No, I don’t. | 不,我不需要 |
[16:17] | You’ve served your purpose. | 你已经没有利用价值了 |
[16:36] | If we get to Varrick’s boat, we can still save your father. Let’s go. | 如果我们能溜上瓦里克的船,还来得及去救你爸爸 |
[16:39] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[16:58] | You have a license for that animal? | 你有那只动物的通行证么 |
[17:00] | Uh, you fella’s seen a traveling circus come through here? | 呃,你们没看到一个巡回马戏团路过这里吗 |
[17:03] | Zhu Li, do the thing. | 朱莉,该干活了 |
[17:07] | That platypus-bear is pooping money! | 那只鸭嘴熊在拉钱呢 |
[17:22] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸在哪 |
[17:23] | On a ship headed north. | 一艘朝北方行驶的船上 |
[17:25] | Think we can catch up to it? | 我们赶得上吗 |
[17:26] | Sure, once you get us past our friends from The North. | 当然,只要你能把前面那些“友好”的北方舰队搞定 |
[17:31] | If only we had a plane to get me close to those ships.I could waterbend them out of the way. | 如果有飞机能带我接近他们,我就可以御水把它们挪走 |
[17:35] | A plane? Well, why didn’t you say so? | 需要飞机吗?怎么不早说 |
[17:44] | Um, why do you have a plane on your boat? | 呃,为什么你的船上有飞机 |
[17:47] | In case the boat sinks, of course. | 当然是以备沉船的时候用 |
[17:49] | But there’s no runway. | 但我没见到跑道 |
[17:51] | How are we supposed to take off? | 那我们怎么起飞 |
[17:52] | Zhu Li! Take a note. | 朱莉,记下来 |
[17:55] | Build runway. | 要建条跑道 |
[17:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[17:58] | I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[18:09] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[18:51] | Captain | 舰长 |
[18:52] | you are never gonna believe this. | 说出来估计你不会信的 |
[19:00] | There! | 在那 |
[19:01] | My dad’s on that ship! | 我爸爸就在那条船上 |
[19:09] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[19:34] | Where are the prisoners? | 你们把犯人都关在哪了 |
[19:39] | Korra, this is crazy. | 科拉,这太疯狂了 |
[19:41] | You promised me you wouldn’t do anything rash. | 你答应过不会这么莽撞行事的 |
[19:43] | I had to. I’ll explain later. | 但我必须这么做,过会儿我再解释 |
[20:02] | Sweetie! You’re okay! | 亲爱的你没事 |
[20:05] | Oh! I was so worried! | 我担心死了 |
[20:07] | Do you have something you wanna say to your sister? | 你们就没什么话要说吗? |
[20:10] | Ikki, I’m glad you’re back. | 依琪,我很高兴你回来了 |
[20:12] | Yeah, sorry we made fun of you. | 是啊,嘲笑你的事真是对不起 |
[20:15] | Thanks. | 没关系 |
[20:16] | Wanna play air ball? | 一起玩气轮球吧? |
[20:17] | Sure! | 可以啊 |
[20:18] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[20:23] | I wanted to apologize for how I acted yesterday. | 我想对昨天的所作所为表示歉意 |
[20:27] | I’ve worked so hard to celebrate dad’s legacy | 我太专注于遵从父亲的遗志 |
[20:29] | that I may have overlooked the parts of him that were less than ideal. | 因此忽略了他没有做好的地方 |
[20:34] | And we’re sorry for dumping our frustrations with dad out on you. | 其实我们也不应该把对父亲的失望发泄在你身上 |
[20:38] | Yeah, you didn’t deserve that. | 的确,这不是你应受的 |
[20:41] | I thought you two might wanna see this. | 我觉得你们应该看看这个 |
[20:43] | Mom gave it to me before we left. | 临走前妈妈给我的这张照片 |
[20:46] | That is one good-looking family, huh? | 真是个完美的家庭 |
[20:50] | That’s one happy family. | 还是幸福的一家 |
[20:54] | So | 于是 |
[20:55] | once I knew the truth,I couldn’t sit by and do nothing. | 我知道真相之后就不打算再袖手旁观了 |
[20:59] | My own brother betrayed me. | 我的亲弟弟居然背叛我 |
[21:02] | And our entire tribe. | 还有我们整个部落 |
[21:04] | What’s our next move? | 我们下一步怎么办 |
[21:05] | I’ve been running from my past for too long. | 我逃避我的过去已经很久了 |
[21:08] | It’s time to put my brother in his place. | 现在是时候把我弟弟绳之以法了 |
[21:11] | You have our support, Chief Tonraq. | 我们都支持你,托纳克族长 |
[21:14] | Mine too. | 我也要去 |
[21:15] | I’ll be proud to fight alongside you, dad. | 能和您一起作战是我的骄傲 |
[21:17] | No, Korra. | 不,科拉 |
[21:18] | But you said The South doesn’t stand a chance against Unalaq’s forces. | 但是你说过南极现在根本无力抵抗吴纳克的军队 |
[21:21] | I can help. | 而我能帮忙 |
[21:22] | The best way for you to help is by getting The President of the United Republic on our side. | 你能帮我最大的忙,就是把联合共和国总统拉到我们这一边 |
[21:27] | The South can give Unalaq a good fight for a while. | 南极的水族能与吴纳克他们漂亮地战上几回合 |
[21:29] | But we’ll need the united forces in order to win this war. | 但是要取得胜利我们必须要取得联军的支持 |
[21:33] | All right, | 好 |
[21:35] | I’ll get you all the help you need. | 我会按你说的去做的 |
[21:39] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你爸爸 |
[21:40] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:49] | I really need to thank you, Korra. | 科拉,我真该谢谢你 |
[21:51] | For what? | 为什么 |
[21:52] | I started a civil war. | 我可是引发了水族内战啊 |
[21:54] | Exactly! | 正是如此 |
[21:55] | Now Eska and I are officially broken up. | 现在我和爱丝卡才能正式分手啦 |
[21:57] | Oh, looks like we have company! | 呃…看来我们有伴了 |
[22:00] | And not the fun kind! | 而且看起来来者不善 |
[22:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:13] | That would be my darling Eska. | 那是我亲爱的爱丝卡 |
[22:15] | Quick question:Is this thing fast enough to get away from my crazy waterbending ex-girlfriend? | 快速提问,这条船可以甩掉我那病娇御水前女友吗 |
[22:19] | Why do you think I built this boat? | 你觉得我造这船是干嘛用的 |
[22:25] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |