时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | Someone has attacked the Southern water tribe cultural center. | 在南方水族部落文化中心馆被人袭击后 |
[00:30] | All the evidence points to northern sympathizers, | 所有证据都指向了北方水族支持者 |
[00:32] | but Mako suspects there’s more to this case. | 但是信怀疑这次事件没这么简单 |
[00:35] | Meanwhile, Varrick has cast Bolin as the hero of his newest mover. | 当瓦里克让波林做他最新电影的英雄主角时 |
[00:39] | Asami has also ventured into business with Varrick, | 麻美也与瓦里克一同开始了商业冒险 |
[00:41] | and a shipment of her mecha-tanks is on its way to help the South in its war against Unalaq. | 用来抵抗吴纳克的人型坦克已开始运往南极 |
[00:47] | 第二册:神灵篇 第六集:圈套 | |
[01:11] | We’re under attack! | 我们被攻击了 |
[01:23] | Varrick is not gonna be happy about this. | 这事瓦里克知道后肯定很不高兴 |
[01:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[01:46] | Father said he would meet us at this location. | 父亲说让我们在这里见他 |
[01:48] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[01:57] | Were you just in the spirit world? | 你刚才是在灵界吗 |
[01:59] | Never mind that. | 别管这个 |
[02:01] | Where is the avatar? | 神通呢 |
[02:03] | She was within our grasp | 在我们已经快抓到她时 |
[02:04] | until a dark spirit attacked her. | 她被黑暗神灵攻击了 |
[02:07] | They’re out of control. | 它们完全失控了 |
[02:09] | You didn’t get her? | 你们没抓住她么 |
[02:12] | The avatar is dead. | 神通已经死了 |
[02:31] | We finally made it. | 我们终于到了 |
[02:32] | Now we must stop the evil Unalaq! | 现在 我们必须阻止邪恶的吴纳克 |
[02:40] | The Southern water tribe is mine. | 南方水族部落归我了 |
[02:42] | Next, I will conquer the world with my waterbending doomsday device! | 接下来,我会用我的御水末日武装征服全世界 |
[02:54] | Don’t worry, Juji and Roh-tan, | 别担心 朱吉 罗昙 |
[02:56] | I will end the evil Unalaq’s reign of terror. | 我会终结邪恶吴纳克的恐怖统治 |
[02:59] | For I am Nuktuk, hero of the South! | 因为我是纳塔克 南方的英雄 |
[03:05] | Nuktuk, you’re not just the hero of the South, | 纳塔克,你不只是南方英雄 |
[03:08] | you’re our best friend. | 还是我们最好的朋友 |
[03:10] | Nuktuk-ity! | 一点也没错 |
[03:12] | You two are the best snow raccoon and arctic panda | 你俩是最棒的雪浣熊和极地熊猫 |
[03:15] | a guy could ask for. | 我最依赖的朋友 |
[03:18] | ♪ Who’s gonna fight for friends and freedom? Nuktuk!♪ | ♪谁将为朋友与自由而战斗? 纳塔克♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ he’s the biggest, baddest bendingest man I know♪ | ♪他是我认识的是最强最帅的御术师♪ |
[03:25] | ♪ who protects the icy tundra? Nuktuk! ♪ | ♪谁能保护冰原? 纳塔克♪ |
[03:29] | ♪ battling northies out there in the snow ♪ | ♪在雪中和北方佬战斗♪ |
[03:32] | ♪ when unalaq starts trouble he’ll punch him in the mouth ♪ | ♪当吴纳克惹是生非,他会一拳爆他的脸♪ |
[03:36] | ♪ he’s Nuktuk, the hero of the South ♪ | ♪他就是纳塔克,南方的英雄♪ |
[03:46] | Bolin, | 波林 |
[03:46] | look up there. What do you see? | 看那边 看到了什么没 |
[03:48] | I– is this a trick question? | 你真的是在问我吗 |
[03:50] | I’ll tell you what I see– | 我告诉你我看到了什么 |
[03:51] | a star being born. | 一个明星的诞生 |
[03:52] | You’re a star. People love stars. | 你是明星,大家都爱明星 |
[03:54] | Stars tell them what to think and how to act. | 明星告诉他们该想什么 做什么 |
[03:57] | Bolin, | 波林 |
[03:58] | have you ever tried to force a monkey-marmot to ride a bicycle? | 你试过强迫一只土拨猴去骑单车吗 |
[04:02] | Uh…Not that I can recall. | 我印象里好像没有过 |
[04:04] | Of course you haven’t. | 你当然没干过 |
[04:05] | You can’t force monkey-marmots to do anything. | 你不能强迫它们做任何事 |
[04:08] | They’ve got to want to do it themselves. | 除非是他们自己想做 |
[04:11] | Right. | 对 |
[04:12] | With these movers, we’ll have the support of the people, | 有了这些电影 我们就能得到人们的支持 |
[04:14] | and before long, they’ll persuade the president to lend his troops to the war effort. | 用不了多久他们就会说服总统出兵前线 |
[04:25] | My evil plan is working. | 我的邪恶计划成功了 |
[04:27] | I’ve captured Nuktuk’s beautiful girlfriend. | 终于抓到了纳塔克的漂亮女友 |
[04:32] | Not so fast, evil Unalaq! | 别高兴太早 邪恶的吴纳克 |
[04:34] | Oh, I will save my true love and the South! | 我会为拯救真爱和南方人民而战斗 |
[04:44] | And now, | 现在 |
[04:45] | your time is up. | 你完蛋了 |
[04:58] | It’s no use fighting, Nuktuk. | 不要无谓地挣扎了 纳塔克 |
[05:01] | My anti-energy net makes bending impossible. | 我的反能量网能让御术失效 |
[05:06] | No! | 不 |
[05:07] | Please. | 别这样 |
[05:08] | Power… | 我的力量 |
[05:10] | Weakening. | 在消失 |
[05:12] | Nuk-terrible. | 看起来不妙 |
[05:14] | Will this be the end of Nuktuk? | 这就是纳塔克的结局么 |
[05:16] | Can he escape from Unalaq’s trap and save the beautiful Ginger? | 他能成功从吴纳克手中逃出来并解救美丽的小姜吗 |
[05:20] | Find out next week on The Adventures of Nuktuk:Hero of the South. | 敬请期待下周的《南方英雄:纳塔克的冒险》 |
[05:28] | We got some major chemistry on-screen. | 我们在银幕上真的很有化学反应耶 |
[05:31] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:33] | On-screen. | 只是在银幕上 |
[05:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:36] | Are you mad because I left you in the clutches of the evil Unalaq? | 还在为我让你落入邪恶吴纳克的魔爪而生气吗 |
[05:39] | I’m gonna save you in the next episode. Ginger, let’s work through this. | 我下一集就救你出来 小姜 让我们一起挺过这次吧 |
[05:43] | Varrick, another one of your ships has been captured. | 瓦里克 你的另一艘船被劫持了 |
[05:46] | Darn it, Zhu Li, haven’t I told you | 该死 朱莉 我告诉过你吧 |
[05:48] | I hate getting bad news without first getting good news? | 我讨厌听坏消息之前没有好消息 |
[05:51] | Oh, well, | 额 这个 |
[05:52] | the good news is it looks like your first mover has gotten a great reception. | 瓦里克的第一部电影就是神灵篇第一集的《奔马》 原型为《Sallie Gardner at a Gallop》Eadweard Muybridge于1878年6月15日拍摄 好消息是 你的第一部电影反响不错 |
[05:56] | That’s old news! | 那是旧消息 |
[05:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:07] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[06:09] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:10] | Your entire shipment was stolen. | 整船的货物都被抢走了 |
[06:13] | Without that sale, I don’t know how much longer I can keep my company going. | 没有这次交易 我不知道公司还能撑多久 |
[06:16] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做 |
[06:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:19] | I’m gonna find whoever’s responsible. | 我会找出肇事者 |
[06:22] | Chief Beifong is about to question the captain of the ship. | 北方局长正在询问船长当时的情况 |
[06:26] | I know it’s been a long day, but walk me through what happened. | 我知道过去很多天了 但还是请告诉我发生了什么 |
[06:29] | We were ambushed about 30 klicks outside the harbor. | 我们是在港口外三十公里的地方遭到伏击的 |
[06:32] | We never heard them coming. | 根本没听见他们过来了 |
[06:33] | This is the third attack this week. | 这是本周第三次袭击了 |
[06:35] | At about the same location. | 还在同一个地点 |
[06:37] | Yep, and smack-dab in Republic city’s jurisdiction, | 是啊 正好在共和城的司法权内 |
[06:41] | which means another problem for us. | 对我们来说又是一个麻烦事 |
[06:44] | All this stress is gonna turn old black beauty gray. | 这么大的压力 我这美丽的黑髯早晚得变白 |
[06:47] | It’s gotta be northern water tribe. | 一定是北方水族部落干的 |
[06:49] | They’re trying to stop supply lines to the South. | 他们在封锁对南方的支援 |
[06:52] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[06:52] | Is there anything else about the attack you remember? | 你还记得其他关于袭击的事吗 |
[06:55] | Anything unusual? | 任何不寻常的事情 |
[06:57] | There is one thing. | 有一个 |
[06:58] | The bombs exploded in a way I’ve never seen before. | 我从没见过有炸弹那样爆炸的 |
[07:01] | They didn’t have fuses. | 它们没有引线 |
[07:03] | It was like they were being detonated remotely. | 好像是在远处被控制引爆的 |
[07:05] | Like the bombs at the cultural center. | 就像文化中心的炸弹一样 |
[07:08] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[07:10] | I gotta grab some evidence. | 我要去找些证据 |
[07:13] | Asami, I heard the news. | 麻美 我刚接到消息 |
[07:14] | I can’t believe they took my fifth favorite ship in the Varrick industries fleet! | 难以置信 他们劫持了我第五喜欢的瓦里克船队的舰船 |
[07:19] | Named her after my mom. | 他母亲的名字可能就是这么怪…… 那可是以我妈名字命名的啊 |
[07:21] | Rest in peace, Rocky Bottom. | 安息吧 巨岩底号 |
[07:23] | Without the money from that shipment, | 没有这次船运的收入 |
[07:25] | future industries is almost broke. | 未来实业已经要破产了 |
[07:27] | Chief, I think there’s a link between this attack and the attack at the cultural center. | 局长 我觉得这次袭击和文化中心那次袭击有关系 |
[07:31] | What do you think you’re doing? | 什么 你以为你在干嘛 |
[07:32] | Solving this case. | 我在破案 |
[07:34] | Did any of the people who attacked you have one of these in their hand? | 袭击你们的人手上是不是拿了这个东西 |
[07:38] | I think it’s a remote detonator. | 我觉得这应该是遥控引爆器 |
[07:42] | It was too dark to see anything. | 当时太黑了,什么也看不清 |
[07:44] | Mako! | 信 |
[07:44] | Chief, I don’t think the people who attacked were northern water tribe. | 局长 我不认为袭击的人来自北方水族部落 |
[07:48] | Of course they were northern water tribe. They were waterbending. | 他们当然是北方水族部落的 他们用的是御水术 |
[07:52] | Was this one of the guys who attacked? | 这是袭击者其中的一个吗 |
[07:56] | No, I don’t recognize him. | 不是吧 我认不出来 |
[07:58] | Oh, that’s embarrassing. | 哦 真尴尬 |
[08:01] | Nice try, rookie. | 干的不错啊菜鸟 |
[08:02] | Mako, leave. | 信,出去 |
[08:04] | Now. | 就现在 |
[08:05] | Great work, everybody. | 所有人好样的 |
[08:07] | Another open and shut case for the dynamic mustachioed duo! | 对美髯二重唱来说 又是一个一目了然的案子 |
[08:11] | Wait, I think Mako might be onto something. | 等等,我觉得信好像掌握了重要线索 |
[08:13] | Chief, I know it’s a long shot, | 局长,我知道短时间很难解决 |
[08:15] | but I have an idea how we can catch these guys. | 但是我想到了一个抓住他们的办法 |
[08:18] | Yeah, let’s all listen to the rookie. | 我们都来听听菜鸟的建议吧 |
[08:20] | He’s doing a better job than you. | 他比你们干的好多了 |
[08:22] | Who’s hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[08:24] | Enough! | 够了 |
[08:26] | I don’t want to hear your lame-brained rookie ideas. | 我不想听你那愚蠢的菜鸟主意了 |
[08:28] | You’re a beat cop, not a detective. | 你只是个巡警 不是警探 |
[08:30] | Now hit the street and do your job! | 回大街上给我工作去 |
[08:35] | Lu and Gang are idiots. | 卢和冈都是白痴 |
[08:36] | I hate them and their stupid mustaches. | 我讨厌他们还有他们那二逼的胡子 |
[08:39] | Forget them. | 别理他们了 |
[08:40] | What’s this idea of yours? | 你有什么想法 |
[08:42] | A sting operation. | 设个圈套 |
[08:43] | I was thinking we’d set up a bait ship, | 我觉得我们可以开一艘诱饵船 |
[08:45] | take it out into the open ocean,and capture whoever attacks it. | 开到公海 然后抓住袭击者 |
[08:48] | Let’s do it. | 我们行动吧 |
[08:49] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[08:50] | For the plan to work, we need the police, and Beifong already said no. | 这个主意需要警方配合 但是北方已经说了不行 |
[08:53] | We can make it work, | 我们可以自己来 |
[08:55] | just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[08:56] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[08:57] | I don’t want to go behind Beifong’s back. | 我不想在北方后面搞暗箱操作 |
[09:00] | If she finds out, I could get kicked off the force. | 被她发现的话我可能会被踢出警队 |
[09:02] | Mako, I need your help. | 信 我需要你的帮忙 |
[09:05] | My mom is gone. | 我母亲过世了 |
[09:06] | My dad is in jail. | 我父亲在监狱 |
[09:08] | Future industries is all I have left of my family. | 我家留给我的 只剩未来实业了 |
[09:12] | I want to help you, | 我很想帮你 |
[09:13] | but this is more than a two-person job. | 但是两个人远远不够 |
[09:16] | First of all, we’d need a ship. | 首先,我们需要一艘船 |
[09:18] | You need a ship? | 你们要船 |
[09:20] | I got a ship. | 我刚好就有 |
[09:21] | I want in on whatever you’re talking about. I love being in on plans. | 不管你们有什么计划我都要参加 我就爱参与计划 |
[09:24] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[09:26] | Perfect! I love not knowing things. | 太好了,我就喜欢被蒙在鼓里 |
[09:28] | All right, I’m in. | 好了,我加入了 |
[09:30] | Let’s get these guys. | 我们去抓捕那些人吧 |
[09:45] | The ship’s all loaded with the dummy crates. | 船上已经装满了假的货箱 |
[09:47] | Let’s get this sting operation going. | 开始圈套行动吧 |
[09:49] | Not yet. | 还不够 |
[09:50] | We need some extra manpower. | 我们还需要一些帮手 |
[09:52] | What about Korra? | 科拉怎么样 |
[09:54] | No better muscle than the avatar. | 有谁能比神通更强大 |
[09:55] | Right, uh… | 对 额 |
[09:57] | Korra. | 科拉 |
[09:59] | Yeah, actually, she’s, um– she’s out of town right now. | 呃 其实 她 她现在不在城里 |
[10:01] | Everything okay with you two? | 你们俩还好吧 |
[10:03] | Yeah, yeah. Forget about Korra. | 恩 别指望科拉了 |
[10:05] | I’ll go talk to Bolin. | 我去找波林 |
[10:11] | Hey, Mako, what do you think? | 嘿!信!感觉如何 |
[10:13] | I did a little redecorating. | 我稍微重新装修了一下 |
[10:15] | It turns out that one of the perks of being a star–you get lots of cash. | 终于知道了 原来做明星的好处之一就是钱多 |
[10:19] | Is this a marble statue of you? | 这是你的石雕像么 |
[10:21] | It’s also a hat rack. | 它同时也是个帽架 |
[10:24] | We don’t even have hats. | 我们连帽子都没有 |
[10:26] | That’s because we’ve never had a hat rack. | 那是因为我们从没有过帽架 |
[10:29] | And now we do. | 现在终于有了 |
[10:31] | Mako, you seem stressed. | 信你看起来压力很大 |
[10:32] | I think you need to take a little dipity dip. | 我觉得你需要好好泡一泡 |
[10:36] | I don’t have time to take a dipity dip, okay? | 我没时间泡澡了,懂吗 |
[10:38] | I’m trying to catch whoever’s been attacking the shipments, and I need your help. | 我需要你帮我追查是谁在攻击运输船 |
[10:41] | You need my help? | 你需要我的帮助 |
[10:44] | I don’t know. I’m kinda busy. | 不知道耶,我好像有点忙 |
[10:46] | You’re sitting in a hot tub. | 你正泡在热水盆里 |
[10:48] | I’m maintaining my instrument. | 我正忙着维护设备呢 |
[10:50] | As an actor, my body is my instrument. | 作为一个演员 我的身体就是我的工作设备 |
[10:54] | Are you gonna help or not? | 你到底帮不帮 |
[10:55] | You know, I recall a time when I needed your help, | 想来 以前我需要帮助的时候 |
[10:58] | and you basically told me to get a life. | 你却总告诉我去干点正事 |
[11:00] | So that’s a no. | 所以你是不愿意了 |
[11:01] | What am I supposed to do now? | 那你让我怎么办 |
[11:03] | I don’t know, Mako. Figure it out. | 我不知道,信,自己想办法吧 |
[11:05] | Remember? That’s what you said to me. | 记得吗?你曾这样对我说过 |
[11:07] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 很让人难过 不是吗 |
[11:14] | My instrument! | 我的设备 |
[11:19] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[11:21] | No | 不 |
[11:22] | but it’s our last resort | 但这是我们最后的希望了 |
[11:28] | Hey, Mako. | 嘿 信 |
[11:30] | Whatever you think we did, | 不管你以为我们在干什么 |
[11:32] | we didn’t do it. | 我们确实啥都没干 |
[11:33] | I’m not here on police business. | 我不是为了警务而来的 |
[11:35] | I’m running an off-the-books operation, | 我在进行一项黑市交易 |
[11:37] | and I thought the triple threats might want a piece of the action. | 我想三合会可能想分一杯羹 |
[11:41] | How big a piece? | 多大的一杯羹 |
[11:46] | So | 看起来 |
[11:47] | Mr. Law and Order needs our help, huh? | 法制先生好像在向我们求助呀 |
[11:51] | What’s in it for the triple threats? | 对三合会有什么好处呢 |
[11:53] | I am personal friends with the avatar. | 我和神通是朋友 |
[11:56] | I might be able to convince her to give Shady Shin his bending back. | 我也许能说服她恢复滑头老沈的御术 |
[11:57] | 滑头老沈(Shady Shin),犯罪组织三合会(Triple Threat Triad)的水宗 《都市暗影》里强迫信和波林兄弟收赌资,第一册气篇第三集被阿蒙夺走御术 | |
[12:00] | Sounds good to me, boss. | 我觉得这挺不错,老大 |
[12:03] | What about the rest of us? | 那我们其他人呢 |
[12:05] | I’ve got vehicles, all brand-new and top of the line. | 我有很多全新的汽车,而且还是顶级货 |
[12:09] | They can be yours if you help. | 只要你们愿意帮忙 就是你们的了 |
[12:12] | I think we got ourselves a deal. | 毒蛇(Viper):三合会水宗、领导人,第一册气篇第一集就被科拉打晕送进监狱 前任霹雳佐特(Lightning Bolt Zolt)被阿蒙夺走御术后,由他继续领导三合会 我想我们同意交易了 |
[12:24] | This is right around the area where the attacks happened. | 已经到了袭击发生的区域了 |
[12:26] | So keep your eyes peeled, and stay quiet. | 请提高警惕 保持安静 |
[12:28] | I agree. Keep quiet, mouth zipped, don’t say a word. | 平二指(”Two Toed” Ping):三合会火宗,第一册气篇被科拉打晕送进监狱 完全同意 保持安静 闭上嘴巴 一言不发 |
[12:31] | That’s the best thing to do when you’re trying to ambush somebody, | 这正是伏击的要点 |
[12:33] | which is what we’re doing here, and it’s basically what I’m always doing. | 就像我们现在一样 其实我每次伏击都会这样 |
[12:36] | I mean, I am a gangster, after all, and– | 毕竟我是个黑帮嘛 |
[12:38] | Two Toed Ping, please. | 平二指!拜托 |
[12:41] | Oh, right. | 哦 好吧 |
[12:42] | So what’s it like dating the avatar? | 和神通约会感觉咋样 |
[12:46] | Come on, Mako, I gotta know. | 说吧 信 我真的很好奇耶 |
[12:48] | Ping, stay focused! | 平 给我专心点 |
[12:50] | What? Why are you so weird about it? | 啥 这会有什么奇怪的 |
[12:53] | If I was dating the avatar, I’d tell you all about it. | 如果是我在和神通约会我也会告诉你的 |
[12:55] | There’s nothing to know. | 没什么好说的 |
[12:59] | I broke up with her. | 我跟她分手了 |
[13:00] | You broke up? | 你分手了 |
[13:02] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:04] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么没告诉过我 |
[13:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:08] | Yeah, right. You broke up with the avatar. | 好吧 你跟神通分手了 |
[13:11] | Like that happened. | 说的跟真的似的 |
[13:13] | Hey, Shady Shin, Viper. | 嘿,滑头老沈,毒蛇 |
[13:15] | Mako says he broke up with the avatar. | 信说他把神通给甩了 |
[13:18] | Sure he did. | 必须的啊 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I did too. | 我也甩过 |
[13:24] | All right, would you guys knock it off and do your job? | 好吧 你们说够了吧 干活行不 |
[13:32] | And action! | 现在开拍 |
[13:35] | Forget about me. | 别管我了 |
[13:36] | You must capture the evil Unalaq before he gets away. | 你必须去抓邪恶的吴纳克 别让他跑了 |
[13:41] | No! I’ll never leave you. | 不!我绝不会丢下你的 |
[13:46] | Cut! | 卡 |
[13:47] | There’s no kiss in the script. | 剧本上没写要接吻 |
[13:49] | Sorry, I just kinda lost myself in the moment. | 抱歉 我只是太入戏了 |
[13:52] | It just felt so right. | 这感觉太美好了 |
[13:54] | It did, huh? | 确实啊 |
[13:55] | Your girlfriend’s about to die, and instead of untying her, you kiss her. | 你女朋友都要死了,不去把她解开反而去亲她 |
[14:00] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[14:01] | Maybe that will work. Yes! It’s genius! | 好像确实挺有效,太好了,真是天才 |
[14:04] | Everybody take five. | 大家休息五分钟 |
[14:06] | Except for you, Zhu Li. Grab the tweezers. | 除了你,朱莉,给我拿镊子来 |
[14:08] | I’ve got some neck-hair issues to resolve. | 我要处理一下颈部毛发 |
[14:13] | So…That kiss. I liked it. | 所以 那个吻 我挺享受的 |
[14:16] | And it seemed like you liked it too. | 而且好像你也挺喜欢 |
[14:21] | You’re confusing Ginger the actress with Ginger the character. | 你把演员小姜和角色小姜弄混了 |
[14:25] | Okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m totally getting, like, a weird vibe from you right now. | 好吧 对不起,我现在对你的感觉很奇怪 |
[14:28] | It’s like, a minute ago, when we were shooting, you were into me, | 主要是刚才拍片时还那么亲密 |
[14:31] | but now you’re not. | 现在却一点不亲密了 |
[14:32] | That’s because Ginger loves Nuktuk, not Bolin. | 那是因为小姜爱的是纳塔克 不是波林 |
[14:36] | But nuktuk is Bolin. | 但是纳塔克就是波林啊 |
[14:38] | I’m a hero. | 我是个英雄 |
[14:38] | 编剧,你黑的太明显了吧…… | |
[14:42] | And that’s why they call me Two Toed Ping. | 这就是为什么他们管我叫 平二指 |
[14:45] | Because you have two | 就因为你 |
[14:47] | extra toes. | 多了两根脚趾么 |
[14:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:50] | And there was already a Twelve Toed ping on the South side. | 而且南部已经有人叫平十二指了 |
[14:53] | Wait, guys. | 等等 大家 |
[14:55] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[14:55] | I didn’t hear anything. | 什么也没听到 |
[14:57] | No. | 没 |
[14:58] | Ah! What’s taking so long? | 都这么久了 |
[14:59] | You just gotta relax, like me. | 你需要像我一样放松 |
[15:02] | Maybe try taking your shoes off. | 可以试试把鞋脱掉 |
[15:03] | I’m gonna check it out. | 我过去看看 |
[15:06] | So how long do we have to stay out here? | 我们还要在这待多久 |
[15:09] | I told you, it’s gonna be a few hours. | 告诉过你了要几个小时 |
[15:12] | What, do you have a hot date? | 你赶着去泡妞啊 |
[15:14] | Actually, I do. | 其实 我真的有个约会 |
[15:15] | And I wanna look my best. | 得好好打扮一下 |
[15:16] | I gotta shower and shave. | 洗个澡刮刮毛啥的 |
[15:18] | I have a whole routine, okay? | 有一整套流程啊 |
[15:20] | Well, your date’s gonna have to wait. | 恐怕你约会对象还得再等等 |
[15:22] | She’s not gonna be happy about that. | 她会不高兴的呀 |
[15:24] | Too bad. We were paid to | 真遗憾 他们已经付钱 |
[15:26] | keep Mako and that dame distracted for a few hours, | 让我们拖住 信和那女人几个小时了 |
[15:29] | so that’s what we’re gonna do. | 所以现在必须继续 |
[15:31] | See, this is why I never get dates. | 懂了吧,这就是为什么我老找不着对象 |
[15:47] | I just overheard Shady Shin and Viper. | 我刚才偷听了滑头老沈和毒蛇的话 |
[15:50] | We’ve been double-crossed. | 我们被出卖了 |
[15:51] | We have to get off this ship. | 现在得赶紧离开这艘船 |
[15:55] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们想去哪呀 |
[16:03] | Get ’em! | 抓住他 |
[17:01] | They’re getting closer. | 他们就要过来了 |
[17:02] | Not for long. | 只是一小会儿的事 |
[17:05] | Watch out! We’re not gonna make it. | 小心!我们做不到的 |
[17:13] | One down, one to go. | 解决了一个,还剩一个 |
[17:24] | We’re stalled. | 我们熄火了 |
[17:47] | Mako, hang onto something. | 信,抓紧 |
[17:55] | What was that all about? | 到底发生了什么 |
[17:57] | Someone paid the triple threats to keep us distracted. | 有人给三合会付钱要拖住我们 |
[17:59] | Distracted? From what? | 拖住我们?为了什么 |
[18:02] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[18:15] | Whoever paid the triple threats stole everything. | 一定是给三合会钱的人偷走了所有东西 |
[18:19] | I’m ruined. | 我完了 |
[18:25] | My company… | 我的公司 |
[18:27] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[18:29] | We should check out your other warehouses. | 我们应该去你其他地方的仓库 |
[18:32] | Maybe they didn’t have time to hit them all. | 也许他们没来得及全部拿下 |
[18:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[18:35] | Everything I had was in here. | 我所有的一切都在这里了 |
[18:37] | We have to search the place for evidence. | 我们应该找找线索 |
[18:40] | If we can find a lead… | 如果我们能找到幕后黑手 |
[18:41] | Mako… | 信 |
[18:43] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 已经不重要了 |
[18:45] | I can figure this out. | 我可以做到的 |
[18:47] | Just stop. It’s over. | 停手吧,已经结束了 |
[18:50] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[18:52] | Well, | 麻美 |
[18:53] | I’m not giving up on you. | 我还没有放弃你 |
[19:05] | Sorry, | 对不起 |
[19:06] | I– | 我 |
[19:08] | uh…It’s– it’s okay. | 呃..其实..还好 |
[19:12] | Um…Anyway…I gotta run. | 总之 我该走了 |
[19:15] | I’m gonna find out who did this. | 我要找到谁指使了这一切 |
[19:17] | And I know just who to ask. | 而且我知道该问谁 |
[19:21] | Hey, Mako. | 啊,信 |
[19:23] | Uh, you’re not mad about last night, are you? | 你不会介意昨天晚上的事情吧 |
[19:25] | Who hired you to double-cross us? | 谁雇了你们来出卖我们 |
[19:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:28] | I think you do know. And you’re gonna tell me, | 我觉得你知道,而且你必须告诉我 |
[19:30] | or we’re gonna have to change your name to “No Toed Ping.” | 否则你就把你名字改成平无指吧 |
[19:34] | Really, I don’t know. | 真的!我真不知道 |
[19:35] | You have to believe me. We never met the guy who hired us. | 你必须相信我,我们根本没跟给钱的人见面 |
[19:39] | You expect me to believe that? | 哈,你觉得我会信么 |
[19:41] | After you left the hideout, | 你们离开我们老巢后 |
[19:42] | some mook showed up and said his boss would pay us to keep you distracted. | 有人出来说他们老板付钱,让我们拖住你们 |
[19:45] | We’d never seen him before, and we ain’t seen him since. | 我们之前到现在都没看到他 |
[19:47] | Come on, Mako, you know how these deals work. | 得了,信,你知道我们怎么交易的 |
[19:49] | Please. I would never lie to you with my lucky toes on the line. | 我的幸运脚趾都有危险了还跟你撒谎啊 |
[19:53] | Get out of here. | 给我滚 |
[20:02] | Bolin, have you seen Varrick around? | 波林,你看到瓦里克了么 |
[20:06] | Bolin! | 波林 |
[20:11] | Nuktuk. | 纳塔克 |
[20:13] | Yes? Oh, hello, Mako. | 在,哦,是信啊 |
[20:16] | Didn’t notice you there. | 没注意到你哦 |
[20:18] | Where’s Varrick? I need to ask him something. | 瓦里克在哪,我要问他些事情 |
[20:22] | Hmm. Can’t say that I’ve seen him. But I’ve been kinda busy, you know, rehearsing for my big scene. | 没看到他,不过我忙着拍我的重头戏呢 |
[20:26] | There’s gonna be some crazy “pyrotechnics.” | 一会儿会有疯狂的烟火场景 |
[20:29] | That’s mover speak for explosions. | 那是爆炸的电影术语 |
[20:31] | We need Nuktuk on set. Running explosion scene. | 纳塔克准备好演跑过爆炸的场景 |
[20:35] | Or sometimes we just call them explosions. | 有时我们就叫它爆炸 |
[20:36] | Anyway, wish I could stand around here and chitchat, | 我倒也想待在这闲聊的 |
[20:39] | but you know, I gotta go shoot my big scene. | 不过我得去拍 我的重头戏了 |
[20:44] | Okay, the set is clear. Camera’s rolling. | 好了,舞台清场,摄影机启动 |
[20:46] | And…Action! | 开拍 |
[20:48] | Ginger, stay down! I’m coming for you. | 小姜,蹲下,我来了 |
[21:05] | How did you rig those explosions to go off like that? | 你怎么安装的炸弹让它这样爆炸的 |
[21:08] | Neat, huh? | 厉害吧 |
[21:09] | It’s a Varrick industries exclusive. Here, check it out. | 这是瓦里克工业的独家秘技,来,看看这个 |
[21:12] | The explosions use a remote detonator. | 爆炸由远程遥控启动 |
[21:15] | Varrick. | 瓦里克 |
[21:21] | Asami, I think I know who set us up. | 麻美,我想我知道是谁在设计我们了 |
[21:27] | Hello, Mako. | 信,你好啊 |
[21:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[21:31] | He just saved my company. | 他刚救了我的公司 |
[21:33] | Varrick bought a controlling interest in future industries. Isn’t that great? | 瓦里克买下了未来实业公司的控股股权,很不错吧 |
[21:39] | Yep, I like to think I’m always there to stand up for the little guy. | 是啊,我想一直在支持这位孩子 |
[21:42] | Especially if that little guy can help this guy become a bigger guy. | 特别是这位孩子能让我的公司规模更大 |
[21:47] | So what were you saying, Mako? | 信,你刚才说了什么 |
[21:49] | You think you know who hired the triple threats? | 你查出是谁雇佣了三合会么 |
[21:51] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[21:52] | and I’m real close to proving it. | 而且用不了多久就能证明是那个人 |
[21:55] | I’ll fill you in later. | 之后我再告诉你 |
[22:25] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[22:26] | 火灵圣僧(Fire Sages):火烈国专门服侍降世神通的侍者们 | |
[22:29] | It’s okay, we’re here to help you, Avatar Korra. | 没事的,我们是来帮你的,神通科拉 |
[22:32] | Who’s– | 谁 |
[22:34] | who’s Avatar Korra? | 谁是神通科拉 |
[22:41] | What happened to you? | 发生什么了 |
[22:42] | How did you end up on our island? | 你是怎么到我们岛上来的 |
[22:45] | I…Don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:48] | I can’t remember anything. | 我什么都记不得了 |
[23:06] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |