时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth | 土强 |
[00:09] | fire | 火烈 |
[00:11] | air | 气和 |
[00:12] | water | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | The Avatar has gone missing. | 降世神通神通失踪了 |
[00:29] | After President Raiko refused Korra’s request to aid the south in the war of the water tribes, | 在雷鼓总统拒绝科拉出兵帮助南极水族的请求后 |
[00:33] | She headed to the fire nation, Seeking a new ally against Unalaq. | 她前往火烈国寻求新的盟友,抵抗吴纳克 |
[00:37] | But unbeknownst to her friends, | 但是,她的朋友们并不知道 |
[00:38] | A dark spirit attacked Korra and dragged her into the ocean. | 科拉被一个黑暗之灵袭击,坠入海中 |
[00:42] | She has washed up on a desolate island with no memory of who she is. | 又被海浪冲到一个荒凉小岛上,并失去了记忆 |
[00:46] | 第二册:神灵篇 第七集:初代神通(第一部分) | |
[01:02] | We found the Avatar washed up onshore, | 我们发现神通被冲上岸 |
[01:04] | But she doesn’t remember anything. | 但她失忆了 |
[01:07] | Raava. | 拉瓦 |
[01:09] | Raava. | 拉瓦 |
[01:11] | Raava. | 拉瓦 |
[01:16] | A dark energy has infected her. | 一股黑暗的力量感染了她 |
[01:19] | We must purge it before it destroys her Avatar spirit. | 我们必须在这力量破坏她的神通之魂之前将其清除 |
[01:25] | Let the waters cleanse the darkness That plagues your spirit. | 让这圣洁的水清除那折磨着你灵魂的黑暗 |
[01:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:50] | I am you. | 我是你 |
[01:52] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[01:54] | 降世神通安昂(Aang),气和族神通,40岁貌,他换衣服了…… | |
[01:55] | You are the Avatar. | 你是降世神通 |
[01:58] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[02:03] | 降世神通罗库(Roku),火烈国贵族,与百年战争发动者火烈王苏进(Sozin)同日生 学习四大元素时间为12年。《最后的气宗》第一册水篇第八集与安昂谈话。第三册火篇第六集讲述他的历史。 | |
[02:04] | In order to remember, | 要想恢复记忆 |
[02:06] | You must regain your connection with your Avatar spirit. | 你必须重新和你的神通之魂建立联系 |
[02:12] | If you don’t, darkness will engulf the world. | 否则,黑暗将吞噬世界 |
[02:13] | 降世神通虚子(Kyoshi),土强国神通,永固城戴笠组织创始人,《最后的气宗》第二册土篇第五集首次出场说话 名字源于日本著名俳人“高滨虚子“,其本名“高滨清”,《凉宫春日》系列的虚子的本名或许和此人也有关 | |
[02:17] | You will die, and our era will end. | 你将死去,我们的时代也将到此为止 |
[02:21] | How do I regain my connection? | 我怎么样才能重新建立联系 |
[02:23] | 降世神通库鲁克(Kuruk),水族神通,性格放浪不羁,被“偷脸神口”(Koh)惩罚,夺走其妻子的面容 他的前世是杨尘(Yangchen) | |
[02:24] | Go back. | 回到过去 |
[02:25] | Return to the beginning. | 回到最初 |
[02:28] | Find Raava. | 找到拉瓦 |
[02:42] | Are you Raava? | 你是拉瓦吗 |
[02:43] | No, but I can help you find her. | 不,但我可以帮你找到她 |
[02:46] | My name is Wan, | 我叫万 |
[02:48] | and I will show you how I became the first Avatar. | 我会将我成为初代神通的经历展现给你看 |
[02:52] | 此时确定为百年战争发动前9832年(9832BSC),该年生肖为狗。 科拉目前在百年战争发动后171年(171ASC),本年生肖为羊。(SC为苏进彗星第一次接近,百年战争发动时刻) | |
[02:57] | Nobody steals from the Chou brothers! | 没有人可以从周家兄弟手里偷走东西 |
[03:00] | Really? Because I just did. | 不会吧,我刚才不就偷了吗 |
[03:02] | You’re dead, Wan. | 你死定了,万 |
[03:05] | Actually, I feel quite alive. | 事实上,我觉得自己生龙活虎呢 |
[03:20] | Hey, stop! | 嘿,停下 |
[03:41] | hey, fellas. | 嘿嘿嘿,伙计们 |
[03:43] | You’re just in time for lunch! | 你们刚巧赶上,吃午饭 |
[03:50] | I told you no one steals from us. | 我早就告诉过你没有人可以从我们这里偷走东西 |
[04:21] | Did you steal from the Chous again? | 你又到周家那里去偷东西了 |
[04:23] | Yeah | 不错 |
[04:23] | and I got nothing to show for it except a few dirty rolls and a whole lot of bruises. | 除了一脏面包和满身瘀伤,我可找不到别的可证明的了 |
[04:29] | Hey, Yao, I got some food for you. | 嘿,姚,我给你带了些吃的 |
[04:34] | Mmm. Delicious. | 嗯,真是美味 |
[04:36] | Thank you, Wan. | 谢谢你,万! |
[04:43] | You guys are hungry too, huh? | 你们也饿了吧 |
[04:47] | Wan, you should eat. | 万,你也该吃一点 |
[04:49] | they need it more than I do. | 他们比我更需要吃的 |
[04:51] | Besides, I’m tired of eating scraps. | 况且,我已经受够了吃这些残羹剩菜了 |
[04:54] | If only there was some way to get into the Chous’ food cellar. We’d be eating like– | 咱要是能溜进周家的储藏室就好了,我们就能吃得像 |
[04:58] | well, like Chous. | 像周家人那么好 |
[04:59] | If chou the elder catches you sneaking into his palace, | 如果被周家长老发现你溜进他的宫殿 |
[05:02] | You’ll end up dead. | 你就死定了 |
[05:04] | Or worse, he’ll banish you to the spirit wilds. | 或者更糟的是,他们会将你流放到神灵之野去 |
[05:07] | No, don’t get banished. | 噢,千万别被他们流放 |
[05:09] | You don’t want nothing to do with those spirits. | 你可不会想和那些神灵打交道 |
[05:11] | They’ll get inside ya, scramble up your mind, | 它们会进入你的身体,迷惑你的心智 |
[05:14] | Turn ya into this– a monster! | 把你变成这样,一个怪物 |
[05:19] | Don’t do anything crazy, Wan. | 别做出格的事,万 |
[05:21] | You just gotta accept the world is the way it is. | 你得认你这条命 |
[05:24] | Some people have power. Some people don’t. | 这世上有的人有权力,有的人没有 |
[05:27] | and you don’t. | 你就没有 |
[05:30] | Not yet, anyway. | 说这个为时尚早 |
[05:34] | Are you strong? Are you fearless? | 你很强壮吗?你很勇敢吗 |
[05:36] | Do you have what it takes to battle the spirits? | 你想要拥有和神灵作战的能力吗 |
[05:39] | Then join the hunt. | 那就加入这次狩猎吧 |
[05:41] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[05:47] | We’re going to be out in the wilds for a week. | 我们得在荒野里待上整整一周 |
[05:50] | You wouldn’t last two seconds. | 我看你连两秒都坚持不下来 |
[05:52] | I can handle myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[05:54] | We all get fire, right? | 我们都会得到火能力,对吧 |
[05:55] | Yeah, but do you know how to use it? | 对啊,不过你知道怎么用吗 |
[05:58] | Well, not exactly, but I– | 嗯,我不确定,不过我 |
[06:01] | Ah, let him come. | 哦,让他加入吧 |
[06:02] | Not like we got any other volunteers lining up. | 反正现在又没有其他志愿者排队来参加 |
[06:05] | All right. Welcome to the hunt. | 好吧,欢迎加入此次狩猎 |
[06:32] | 狮龟(Lion-turtle),原型赑屃,神秘动物,掌握元素的原始能量,使用原始的能量御术(Energybending) 未放映版时已有存在设定,《最后的气宗》第二册土篇第十集在“万知堂”中首次提及,第三册火篇第十九集现身 | |
[06:37] | The Lion Turtle. | 是狮龟 |
[06:38] | Great guardian of our city, | 我们城市伟大的守护神啊 |
[06:41] | We are venturing into the spirit wilds to bring back food for our people. | 我们将深入神灵之野,为我们的人民带回食物 |
[06:45] | Please, grant us the power of fire. | 请赐予我们火元素的能力吧 |
[06:48] | The power is yours to keep until your return. | 这能力你们可以一直保留到你们返回时 |
[06:55] | You’re first, kid. | 你第一个,小子 |
[07:00] | May the element of fire protect you against the spirits. | 愿火之元素,佑你免受神灵的伤害 |
[07:14] | Just make sure you aim at the spirits, not us, okay? | 你得确定瞄准的是神灵,不是我们,明白 |
[07:18] | Sure thing. | 这当然 |
[07:26] | Everyone stay close. | 大家都靠紧点 |
[07:28] | Spirits love to pick off stragglers. | 神灵们喜欢各个击破 |
[07:30] | Uh, guys? | 噢,各位 |
[07:32] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我想我做不到 |
[07:35] | Now, quit your whining. We haven’t even seen a spirit yet. | 别在那里发牢骚,我们连一个神灵都还没有见到呢 |
[07:38] | I think I wanna go home. | 我想我得回家去了 |
[07:40] | I knew you were nothing but a sniveling coward. | 我就知道你只是一个爱哭鼻子的胆小鬼 |
[07:43] | Go give your fire back to the Lion Turtle,and don’t ever show your face around me again. | 滚回去把火还给狮龟,别再让我见到你 |
[07:57] | Wan, you’re back. | 万,你回来了 |
[07:59] | What goodies did you snatch for us this time? | 这次给我们搞了些什么好东西 |
[08:05] | What did you do? | 你都干了些什么 |
[08:06] | You can’t steal from the Lion Turtle. | 你绝不能从狮龟那里偷走元素之力 |
[08:08] | Really? Because I just did. | 真的吗,我刚刚就得手了呢 |
[08:21] | You know it’s forbidden to bring the power of the element into the city. | 你知道,在城里使用元素之力是绝对禁止的 |
[08:24] | Please, go back to the Lion Turtle and return the fire. | 求你回到狮龟面前,把御术还给它 |
[08:28] | Jaya, it’s time to stop being so afraid of the Chous | 贾亚,是时候让我们停止对周家人的恐惧 |
[08:32] | And show them we have the power to change things. | 并让他们看到,我们有改变现状的力量 |
[08:40] | Hey, Chous! Open the gate, and let us in. | 嘿,姓周的,快开门让我们进去 |
[08:44] | What are those filthy peasants doing here | 你们一群肮脏的土包子到这里来干什么 |
[08:47] | Don’t worry, father. We’ll take care of them. | 别担心,父亲,我们会搞定他们 |
[08:54] | Hand over all the food you’re hoarding, and we won’t give you any trouble. | 只要交出你们所有的存粮,我们就不为难你们 |
[09:00] | You’re not getting past us. | 你们休想过我们这一关 |
[09:02] | We have the weapons. You’re powerless. | 我们有武器,而你们手无寸铁 |
[09:05] | Powerless, huh? | 手无寸铁哈 |
[09:12] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[09:20] | Grab as much food as you can. | 能拿多少食物就拿多少 |
[09:24] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[09:26] | Maybe we do have the power to change things. | 或许我们真的有能力改变现状 |
[09:28] | Stop right there! | 给我站住 |
[09:29] | Looks like the Chous found backup. | 看来周家人找到援军了 |
[09:32] | Get everyone out of here. | 带大家冲出去 |
[09:33] | I’ll hold them off. | 我会拖住他们 |
[09:50] | No, please. Have mercy. | 不,求求你,有点同情心 |
[09:55] | Wan? | 万 |
[10:02] | Even when you have the power, you’re afraid to use it. | 你有能力又如何,你都没胆量使出来 |
[10:10] | Tell me who else was involved in the rebellion, | 告诉我参加这次叛乱的还有谁 |
[10:13] | And I might take mercy on you. | 这样我兴许会从宽处理 |
[10:16] | I’m not telling you anything. | 别想从我这套出什么 |
[10:18] | Then, you’ve left me no choice. | 既然如此,我别无选择 |
[10:21] | Wan, you are hereby banished. | 万,从此,你被流放了 |
[10:25] | Yeah! And give back the fire you stole. | 对,把你偷来的火还回去 |
[10:29] | No! Wait | 不,等等 |
[10:31] | Great Lion Turtle, | 伟大的狮龟啊 |
[10:33] | I am sorry for stealing the fire from you, and I accept my punishment. | 我愧不应该从你那里偷走火,也接受对我的惩罚 |
[10:36] | But please, I need to be able to protect myself in the wilds. | 但是求你了,我需要能在神灵之野里保护我自己 |
[10:40] | Never again may you return to this city. | 你将永远不能返回这座城市 |
[10:47] | But I will allow you to keep the power of the element. | 但我允许你保留元素之力 |
[11:05] | Bet he doesn’t last till morning | 我赌他撑不到明天早上 |
[11:26] | Hey, watch where you’re stepping, human! | 嘿,走路注意着点,人类 |
[11:29] | Who said that? | 是谁 |
[11:30] | Down here! | 在你脚底下 |
[11:33] | How’d you like it if I started walking all over you? | 如果是我踩在你身上你会怎么想 |
[11:37] | you’re just a little frog. | 只是一只小青蛙 |
[11:40] | who’s little now? | 现在是谁比较小呢 |
[12:35] | Get off me! Get off me! | 走开,走开 |
[12:59] | You are not welcome in my oasis, human. | 我的绿洲不欢迎你,人类 |
[13:03] | Please, help me. | 求求你,救救我 |
[13:05] | I’m starving, and I haven’t slept all night. | 我饿得不行了,而且已经一夜未眠 |
[13:08] | Not my problem. | 这与我何干 |
[13:11] | Let me pass. | 让我过去 |
[13:13] | You dare use fire against me? | 你胆敢用火来对抗我 |
[13:19] | Now, be gone with you! | 现在,给我滚远点 |
[13:48] | And who might you be? | 你是谁啊 |
[13:51] | I am bushy, the bush spirit. | 我是布什,灌木之神灵 |
[13:55] | And I would like to enter your oasis | 现在我想到你的绿洲去 |
[13:58] | Very well. You may pass. | 很好,你可以进去 |
[14:05] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[14:06] | Something stinks. | 有什么东西发臭 |
[14:08] | I knew I smelled a human! | 我就知道我嗅到了人类的气息 |
[14:17] | Come on, let me in, just for a little while. | 哎呀,就让我进去吧,就一小会儿 |
[14:20] | No! Go back to your Lion Turtle. | 不行,滚回去找你的狮龟吧 |
[14:23] | Believe me, I’d love to go back home. | 相信我,我真的很想回家 |
[14:25] | But I can’t. | 但是我不能回去 |
[14:27] | I was kicked out. | 我被驱逐出来了 |
[14:28] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[14:30] | Poor human. | 可怜的人啊 |
[14:31] | Don’t pity him. | 不要可怜他 |
[14:33] | He’s just like every other human: ugly, destructive, | 他就和其他的人类一样,丑陋,充满破坏性 |
[14:37] | and lacking any respect for nature. | 而且对自然丝毫不尊重 |
[14:40] | Who are you calling ugly, ugly? | 你在说谁丑陋啊,丑家伙 |
[14:44] | If you can’t go back to your city. Then you should go live in another one. | 如果你不能回到你的城市,那么你应该去找另一个 |
[14:48] | What? There are other Lion Turtles? | 什么?还有其他的狮龟 |
[14:51] | “there are other Lion Turtles?” Of course there are, | 其他的狮龟,当然有 |
[14:53] | dozens of them! Boy, you humans are stupid too. | 有一打呢,天哪,你们人类还蠢到家了 |
[14:57] | So which way to the nearest Lion Turtle ? | 那么,哪条路可以通往最近的狮龟城呢 |
[15:01] | I think it’s on the other side of none-of-your-business valley. | 我认为在关你屁事谷的另一边 |
[15:11] | Real funny. | 真有趣 |
[15:13] | You know what? I don’t need your help. I’ll find it myself. | 你知道么,我不需要你的帮助了,我会自己找到的 |
[15:18] | Good luck! | 祝你好运哦 |
[15:43] | It’s okay. I’m gonna get you out of there. | 没事儿的,我会把你放出来 |
[15:49] | Finally, we caught something. Get it down. | 终于,我们抓到了些什么,放下来 |
[15:53] | Back off. | 都往后退 |
[15:54] | Wan? What are you doing here? | 万,你在这儿干嘛 |
[15:57] | I’m saving this animal. | 我在拯救这只动物 |
[15:58] | That animal’s our dinner. | 那只动物是我们的晚餐 |
[16:01] | Now, get out of the way. | 现在别挡路 |
[16:03] | No. | 不行 |
[16:26] | He–help! Help! | 救命,救命啊 |
[16:37] | Get ’em off! Get ’em off! | 走开,走开 |
[16:47] | Well, looks like you’re all out of tricks, Wan. | 万,看来你已经黔驴技穷了 |
[16:54] | I really hate humans! | 我真的很讨厌人类 |
[16:59] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[17:10] | I don’t know what he’s screaming about. | 我不知道他在瞎叫唤什么 |
[17:12] | He’s better-looking now. | 他比以前可好看多了 |
[17:19] | I feel great. What’s in this water? | 泡在这水里感觉棒极了,这里面有什么 |
[17:22] | It has special healing properties. | 这水有特殊的治愈能力 |
[17:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | So what did you do to that hunter? | 你对那个猎人做了什么 |
[17:30] | Spirits are able to take over a human body for a short time. | 神灵能占领人类的身体一小段时间 |
[17:34] | If I stayed in there any longer, I would’ve killed him, | 如果我再在他体内待久一点,我会杀死他 |
[17:37] | which I did consider. | 我还真考虑过呢 |
[17:39] | Thanks for saving my neck. | 感谢你救我一命 |
[17:40] | But why’d you do it? | 但是为什么你要怎么做呢 |
[17:42] | I saw you save the cat-deer from those hunters. | 我看见你从那些猎人手里拯救了一只猫鹿 |
[17:46] | I’ve never seen such an act of selflessness from a human before. | 我从来没有见过人类做出这样无私的举动 |
[17:50] | Told you I wasn’t like the others. | 我告诉过你我和他们不同 |
[17:52] | Guess I underestimated you, human. | 的确,我之前一直低估了你,人类 |
[17:55] | Are you off to find another Lion Turtle? | 你现在要去找另一座狮龟城了吗 |
[17:57] | I was. | 之前是 |
[17:59] | But I think I’ve had enough of humans for a while. | 但是我觉得我短时间内不想再见到人了 |
[18:01] | I’ve decided to stay here and learn the ways of the spirits. | 我决定留下来,学习神灵的方式 |
[18:05] | What a great idea. | 好棒的主意 |
[18:06] | That’ll be fun. | 肯定会很好玩的 |
[18:07] | Oh, now, now, hold on. | 不,不,不,等一下 |
[18:08] | A human living with spirits? | 人和神灵共处 |
[18:11] | It’s never been done. | 这事以前从没有过 |
[18:12] | First time for everything, right? | 凡事都有第一次,不是吗 |
[18:15] | I guess we can try it. | 我想我们能试一下 |
[18:17] | I’ve never had a human as a pet before. | 我以前从来没养过人类当宠物 |
[18:20] | I think I’ll call you “Stinky.” | 我想我可以叫你臭臭 |
[18:22] | The name is Wan. | 我的名字是万 |
[18:24] | Stinky is more accurate. | 臭臭更准确点 |
[18:30] | What happened in the wilds? | 野外出什么事了 |
[18:31] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[18:33] | Gone. Spirits took them. | 消失了,神灵掳走了他们 |
[18:35] | They were protecting that kid Wan | 他们在保护万 |
[18:38] | Like he was one of their own. | 就像是把他当作他们的一员 |
[18:39] | Did you hear that? Wan’s still alive. | 你听到了吗,万还活着呢 |
[18:43] | 神龙之舞(The Dancing Dragon):御火术的原始精髓。《最后的气宗》第三册火篇第十三集首次出现 | |
[18:58] | And the way Wan moves fire, It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 万使用火焰的方式前所未见 |
[19:02] | He uses it like it’s an extension of his body. | 那火焰就好像是他身体的延伸一样 |
[19:24] | Wan has proven that with the power of fire, anyone can survive in the wilds. | 万证明了,拥有火的能力,人人都可以在野外生存 |
[19:29] | We don’t have to live under chou the elder’s rules anymore. | 我们不再需要在周家的统治下苟延残喘 |
[19:33] | So I say we leave this and start over. Who’s with me? | 让我们离开这里,开始新的生活,谁跟着我 |
[19:58] | You ready to go, Mula? | 你准备好出发了吗,穆拉 |
[20:00] | You sure you want to leave? | 你确定你要离开吗 |
[20:02] | Yes, it’s time I see the rest of the world and find the other Lion Turtle cities. | 是的,是时候该我周游世界,寻找其他的狮龟城了 |
[20:06] | I’m proud to call you my friend, Stinky. | 臭臭,能和你成为朋友,我真的感到很骄傲 |
[20:11] | thank you for everything. | 感谢你为我所做的一切 |
[20:12] | Good-bye, everyone. | 再见,各位 |
[20:13] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想念你的 |
[20:40] | The all-powerful spirits are battling. | 两个强大的神灵在打架 |
[20:42] | They’re gonna wipe out the entire valley! | 他们会毁了整个山谷的 |
[21:11] | Stop, or you’ll destroy everything! | 住手!否则你们会毁了一切的 |
[21:14] | This doesn’t concern you, human! | 这不关你的事,人类 |
[21:17] | It does when the lives of spirits and animals are in danger. | 这关我的事,如果这会让所有动物和神灵的生命受到威胁的话 |
[21:21] | If you’re a friend to spirits, | 如果你还算是神灵的朋友的话 |
[21:24] | Then use your fire to help me break free. | 那就用你的火,让我获得自由吧 |
[21:27] | Don’t involve the human. This is between us. | 别让人类插手,这是我俩之间的事 |
[21:31] | Please, save me. | 求你了,救救我 |
[21:33] | She has tormented me for 10,000 years. | 她已经折磨我整整一万年了 |
[21:38] | 10,000 years? | 一万年 |
[21:41] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[22:00] | Thank you, human. | 感谢你,人类 |
[22:02] | You have performed a great service for the spirits. | 你为神灵做出了巨大的贡献 |
[22:12] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你意识到你做了什么吗 |
[22:14] | Yeah, I helped a spirit who was being bullied by you. | 有啊,我救了那个一直被你欺辱的神灵 |
[22:17] | You are gravely mistaken. | 你犯下了致命的错误 |
[22:20] | I was keeping him under control. | 我一直在努力控制住他 |
[22:22] | And what gives you the right? | 谁给你的权力 |
[22:24] | You don’t even know who I am, do you? | 你甚至都不知道我是谁,对吧 |
[22:27] | Should I? | 我需要知道么 |
[22:28] | Yes. My name is Raava. | 当然,我叫拉瓦 |
[22:32] | That spirit you freed is Vaatu. | 你刚刚释放的那个神灵叫瓦图 |
[22:35] | He is the force of darkness and chaos. | 他是黑暗和混乱的始祖 |
[22:39] | I am the force of light and peace. | 而我则是光明的和平的源泉 |
[22:42] | Since the beginning of time, we have battled over the fate of this world. | 自开天辟地以来,我们就一直为这世界的命运而斗争 |
[22:46] | And for the past 10,000 years, | 在过去的一万年里 |
[22:49] | I have kept darkness under control and the world in balance, | 我将黑暗置于掌控之下,世界维持着平衡 |
[22:54] | Until you came along. | 直到你的出现 |
[22:55] | So by freeing Vaatu, | 所以,因为我释放了瓦图 |
[22:59] | I let chaos into the world? | 我给世界带来了混乱 |
[23:01] | Precisely. | 一点都没错 |
[23:02] | The human and spirit realms are headed toward annihilation, | 人界和灵界都将走向毁灭 |
[23:06] | And it’s all your fault. | 而这都是你的错 |
[23:12] | Raava, | 拉瓦 |
[23:14] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[23:18] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |