时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth | 土强 |
[00:09] | fire | 火烈 |
[00:11] | air | 气和 |
[00:12] | water | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | 第二册:神灵篇 第八集:初代神通(第二部分) | |
[00:38] | Should we pull her up? | 我们该拉她起来吗 |
[00:40] | No. | 不 |
[00:41] | She is connecting with her deepest Avatar memories. | 她在和最初的降世神通连接记忆 |
[00:44] | She must confront her own past if she is to move forward. | 如果她想前进就必须面对自己的过往 |
[00:49] | We can only hope that she survives her ordeal. | 我们只能期望,她能通过所有的考验 |
[00:55] | The human and spirit realms are headed toward annihilation. | 人界和灵界都将走向毁灭 |
[01:00] | And it’s all your fault. | 而这都是你的错 |
[01:02] | This is why humans have no place interfering in the business of spirits. | 这就是为什么人类不应该干涉神灵的事 |
[01:08] | This world is home to all of us, | 这个世界是我们万物共存的家园 |
[01:10] | And what happens here is everyone’s business. | 这里发生的所有事与每个人都息息相关 |
[01:12] | Thanks to you, This world may cease to exist! | 多亏了你,这个世界可能将不复存在 |
[01:15] | I only hope I can track down Vaatu before it’s too late. | 我只能希望趁还来得及的时候能找到瓦图 |
[01:19] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[01:20] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你的帮忙 |
[01:22] | Don’t interfere with me again, human! | 不要再干涉我的事了,人类 |
[01:28] | Let’s get moving. | 我们走吧 |
[01:50] | Do you see that, Mula? | 你看到了吗,穆拉 |
[01:51] | People. | 有人耶 |
[01:52] | And they have some kind of wind power. | 而且他们还有某种风属性的能力 |
[01:58] | more humans! I found you. | 更多的人耶,找到你们了 |
[02:01] | Wait! I’m friendly! | 等等,我很友好的 |
[02:31] | The legends are true. | 传说是真的 |
[02:33] | Another Lion Turtle city. | 又一座狮龟城 |
[02:35] | And it’s flying. | 而且还在飞 |
[02:42] | I have got to get over there. | 我必须得过去 |
[02:50] | There. | 这样 |
[02:53] | Okay, Mula. | 好啦,穆拉 |
[02:55] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[03:02] | Oh, no– | 哦,不 |
[03:21] | Hi, how are you? | 你们好啊 |
[03:23] | I’m Wan. | 我是万 |
[03:25] | I’m sorry to interrupt, but it’s been a while since I’ve seen other humans. | 很抱歉打扰你们,但是我已经很久没见过其他人了 |
[03:29] | Where did you come from, stranger? | 你从哪里来的?陌生人 |
[03:32] | Another Lion Turtle city far away. | 远方的另一座狮龟城 |
[03:35] | For the past two years I’ve been living among the spirits and exploring the wilds. | 过去的两年我都同神灵生活在一起并且探寻神灵之野 |
[03:39] | Remarkable. Come. Sit with us. | 了不起,来吧,坐下 |
[03:42] | We would love to hear of your travels. | 我们对你的旅行很感兴趣 |
[04:09] | Vaatu. | 瓦图 |
[04:10] | So we meet again, human. | 人类,我们又见面了 |
[04:14] | Why is the great spirit of darkness here | 为什么伟大的黑暗之神在此 |
[04:17] | But not his other half? | 另一半却没有出现呢 |
[04:20] | Uh, I’ll explain later. | 呃,我稍后再解释 |
[04:23] | Leave these people in peace. | 不要打扰这些人 |
[04:25] | They’ve done nothing to harm you. | 他们没有干什么伤害你的事 |
[04:52] | Be gone. | 走开 |
[05:01] | How are you feeling since our split, Raava? | 分开之后你感觉如何 |
[05:06] | I’ve never been better. | 我从没有感觉这么好过 |
[05:09] | When harmonic convergence comes, | 等谐波汇聚开始后 |
[05:12] | I will destroy you forever. | 我将永远地摧毁你 |
[05:19] | I told you not to interfere. | 早告诉过你不要干涉 |
[05:22] | I had to do something. These people were in danger. | 我得做点什么吧,这些人民有危险 |
[05:25] | Great spirit of light, We thank you for your help. | 伟大的光明之神,感谢您的帮助 |
[05:28] | But how did you become split from Vaatu? | 但你怎么会与瓦图分开呢 |
[05:32] | Ask him. | 问他吧 |
[05:36] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[05:37] | Vaatu tricked me into freeing him. I’d take it all back if I could. | 是瓦图哄骗了我放走他,可以的话我也想把他抓回来 |
[05:41] | It’s too late for that. | 为时已晚 |
[05:42] | Now that Vaatu is free, | 瓦图已经自由了 |
[05:44] | He is turning other spirits dark. | 而且他在黑暗化其他的神灵 |
[05:47] | The more spirits he turns, the stronger he becomes. | 黑化的神灵越多,他就越强大 |
[05:51] | He’s getting bigger, and you’re getting smaller. | 他在变大,而你在变小 |
[05:55] | As darkness grows, light fades. | 黑暗滋长,光明消退 |
[06:02] | I’m sorry for endangering your village, | 很抱歉危害到了你们的村庄 |
[06:04] | But I promise to set things right. | 但我保证,我会将一切拉回正途 |
[06:08] | How? | 要如何做到呢 |
[06:11] | Great Lion Turtle, | 伟大的狮龟 |
[06:13] | I ask that you grant me the power of air so that I can defeat Vaatu before it’s too late. | 恳请你赋予我气的力量,这样我才能及时打败瓦图 |
[06:17] | You already carry the power of fire. | 你已经拥有火的力量了 |
[06:22] | No human has ever held two elements at the same time. | 从来没有人类同时掌握两种元素 |
[06:28] | I’m not like other humans. | 我和普通人不一样 |
[06:30] | I can learn to do it. | 我可以学会的 |
[06:31] | Hmm, perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[06:34] | But to do so, | 但要想成功的话 |
[06:35] | Raava must hold the power for you until you master it. | 拉瓦必须帮你控制这种力量,直到你精通为止 |
[06:41] | Ancient one, why would I do that for a human? | 老东西,我凭什么帮助一个人类 |
[06:44] | Especially one who’s caused so much trouble? | 尤其是一个惹了这么大事的人 |
[06:47] | Raava, please, | 拉瓦,拜托了 |
[06:49] | I can’t let the world fall into chaos because of my mistake. | 我不能眼睁睁看着世界因为我的错而陷入混乱啊 |
[06:52] | Neither of us can defeat Vaatu alone, but together we have a chance. | 我们俩都无法单独打败瓦图,但并肩作战就有可能 |
[06:56] | You may be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[06:58] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | I will help you to master the power of air. | 我会帮助你你掌握气的能力 |
[07:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:05] | And in return I will help you restore balance to the world. | 作为回报,我会全力帮助你恢复世界平衡 |
[07:13] | What’s this harmonic thing Vaatu was talking about? | 瓦图所说的谐波到底是什么啊 |
[07:17] | Harmonic convergence. | 谐波汇聚 |
[07:18] | That is when Vaatu and I must battle for the fate of the world. | 就是我和瓦图为世界命运决战的时刻 |
[07:22] | How long do we have until then? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[07:24] | About a year in your time. | 在你们世界中的大约一年 |
[07:26] | Then we better start training. | 我们必须马上开始训练 |
[07:33] | All right, I’m ready to try air. | 我准备好试试气能力了 |
[07:35] | How’s this gonna work? | 现在该怎么做 |
[07:37] | The only way for me to give you the other element | 让你掌握另一种元素的唯一办法 |
[07:39] | is to pass through your body and combine our energies. | 就是我穿越你的身体,融合我们的能量 |
[07:43] | Great. So you’ve done this before. | 好,你有这个经验吧 |
[07:45] | No. This has never even been attempted. | 不,从来没有试过 |
[07:48] | It is very dangerous. | 这是非常危险的 |
[07:50] | That’s what they said about living in the spirit wilds, And I survived that. | 他们对于在神灵之野存活也是这么说的,我也活下来了 |
[07:54] | I’m ready. Give me the air. | 我准备好了,把气的能力给我吧 |
[08:10] | It feels completely different. | 感觉完全不一样 |
[08:13] | If you and Vaatu have the same fight every 10,000 years, | 既然你和瓦图每一万年就要战斗一次 |
[08:17] | Why hasn’t one of you destroyed the other? | 为什么你们中没有任何一个被摧毁 |
[08:18] | He cannot destroy light any more than I can destroy darkness. | 黑暗是无法战胜光明的,同理光明也无法消灭黑暗 |
[08:22] | One cannot exist without the other. | 我们两个是互相依存的 |
[08:26] | Even if I defeat Vaatu in this encounter, | 即使我这次战胜了瓦图 |
[08:29] | Darkness will grow inside me until he emerges again. | 黑暗依然会在我体内滋长,直到他再次出现 |
[08:33] | The same will hold true if Vaatu defeats me. | 如果瓦图战胜我也是一样的道理 |
[08:37] | That doesn’t sound so bad. | 听上去好像没那么糟糕 |
[08:38] | Even if Vaatu wins, you’ll come back. | 即使瓦图赢了你又会复活 |
[08:40] | Yes, but you will probably not survive to see it. | 是啊,但是你们不能活着看到那一天 |
[08:43] | Vaatu will destroy the world as you know it. | 瓦图会如你所知,毁灭整个世界 |
[08:46] | Darkness will cover the earth for 10,000 years. | 黑暗将笼罩世界整整一万年 |
[08:50] | If I’m gonna help you battle Vaatu, | 如果我要帮你对付瓦图的话 |
[08:53] | Then I should visit more Lion Turtles. | 那我应该去找更多的狮龟 |
[08:57] | Why is there so much conflict between humans and spirits in the first place? | 为什么人类和神灵之间一开始就冲突不断 |
[09:01] | This physical world is where humans come from. | 人类是从这个物质世界中诞生的 |
[09:04] | 万掌握四大元素的顺序正是神通转世和学习的顺序,四大元素相生相克,不能倒行逆施 否则会因性格向左难以掌握。 | |
[09:04] | Spirits come from another realm. | 而神灵是从另一个世界诞生 |
[09:07] | At the north and south poles, the two realms intersect. | 这两个世界的境界在南北两极交汇 |
[09:08] | 以土开始,元素代表的性格:坚强、刚烈、和谐、善柔。以及四季:春、夏、秋、冬 安昂曾在《最后的气宗》第一册水篇第十六集跳过水土直接学御火术,不慎将卡塔拉烧伤 | |
[09:11] | Over time, more and more spirits have drifted into this world. | 慢慢的就有越来越多的神灵流落到人类的物质世界 |
[09:17] | Humans have been forced apart, | 人类被迫相互分离 |
[09:19] | Settling on the Lion Turtles who protect them | 移居到保护他们的狮龟身上 |
[09:22] | And losing touch with each other. | 渐渐地失去了彼此的联络 |
[09:25] | Most people think they live in the only human city in the world. | 大部分人认为他们生活在世界上唯一的城市里 |
[09:28] | Most humans think only of themselves, | 大部分人类都只考虑他们自己 |
[09:30] | no matter how many others are around. | 无论周围有多少同伴 |
[09:34] | When you pass through me, | 你穿过我的时候 |
[09:35] | I feel an incredible rush of power. | 我能感觉到巨大的力量涌入身体 |
[09:48] | I feel like I’m changing. | 我感觉到自己正发生变化 |
[09:49] | The more we practice, the stronger I become. | 越是训练我就会越加强大 |
[09:54] | Smells like smoke. | 好像有烟火的味道 |
[09:56] | Humans are nearby. | 人类在附近 |
[09:58] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[10:14] | A spirit! | 神灵 |
[10:19] | Easy there, fellas. We’re friendly. | 放松点伙计,我们没有敌意 |
[10:22] | I can’t believe it. Wan? | 万,真不敢相信是你啊 |
[10:25] | Jaya! What are you doing out here? | 贾亚,你在这干什么 |
[10:29] | You inspired us. | 你的经历鼓舞了我们 |
[10:30] | Once we heard that you survived out in the wilds, we decided to try it too. | 当我们听说你在野外活下来之后,我们也准备试一试 |
[10:33] | Where’s Yao? Did he come with you? | 姚呢?他和你一起来了么 |
[10:35] | Yes, but sadly he didn’t make it. | 对,但不幸的是,他没能挺过来 |
[10:41] | We–we lost a lot of good men along the way. | 我们一路上失去了很多伙伴 |
[10:45] | So why were you protecting this spirit? | 你为什么要护着这个神灵 |
[10:48] | This is Raava. | 这是拉瓦 |
[10:49] | Don’t worry. She’s not like the dark spirits you’ve probably run into. | 别怕,他和你们可能遇到的黑暗之灵们不同 |
[10:53] | Dark spirits? | 黑暗之灵 |
[10:54] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[10:55] | We throw fire at any spirit we see around here. | 我们看到任何神灵都会用火攻击他们 |
[10:58] | Just like they attack any man. | 就像他们不分青红皂白的攻击我们一样 |
[10:59] | You have no idea what you’re doing! | 你们根本不明白做了什么事 |
[11:02] | You’re only making things worse. | 你们把事情弄得越来越糟糕 |
[11:05] | The spirits are coming back! | 神灵回来了 |
[11:07] | Let’s wipe ’em out this time. We’ll burn down this whole forest if we have to. | 我们这次要彻底消灭他们,就算烧掉整座森林也在所不惜 |
[11:11] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[11:12] | When did you become so violent? | 什么时候变得这么暴力 |
[11:14] | You showed me we could change the world if we just stopped being so afraid. | 你的经历告诉我们,只要不再害怕就能改变世界 |
[11:17] | Now we’re doing it. | 我们现在就在照着你的去做 |
[11:20] | This isn’t what I had in mind. | 这不是我的意思 |
[11:28] | Get out of the forest, humans. | 人类,快滚出森林 |
[11:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:32] | We can resolve this peacefully. | 我们可以和平地解决这件事情 |
[11:34] | Stinky? You came back. | 臭臭,你又回来了 |
[11:37] | It’s good to see you again. | 真高兴再见到你 |
[11:39] | You and Raava are just in time to help us clear these tree-killing fire-lovers out of here | 你和拉瓦来得正是时候,快帮我们把这些烧树的纵火狂赶走 |
[11:44] | Just like the old days. | 就跟以前一样 |
[11:46] | You are the one who’s getting cleared out. | 你们才应该滚出这里 |
[11:48] | There’s no need for violence. | 我们不需要靠暴力解决 |
[11:50] | I know there must be a way to work out a compromise. | 我想,我们一定能想出和解的办法 |
[11:52] | You have a good heart, Stinky. | 臭臭,你心地很善良 |
[11:55] | These fire tossers aren’t like you. | 但这些丢火球的人可不像你 |
[11:57] | Spirits like him killed our friends. | 就是那些像他这样的神灵杀死了我的朋友 |
[12:00] | I can’t let them get away with that. | 我不能让他们就这么走了 |
[12:12] | We are protectors of the forest. | 我们是森林的守护神 |
[12:15] | We won’t let you burn it down. | 我们绝不会让你们将它烧光 |
[12:17] | It’s Vaatu. He’s growing stronger, | 是瓦图,他更强了 |
[12:20] | Using their anger to turn them to his side. | 他在利用神灵们的愤怒让他们倒向他那一方 |
[12:26] | Wipe them out! | 给我灭了他们 |
[12:32] | Stop, please! | 住手,求你们 |
[12:40] | Raava, we need to combine our energies. Maybe then we’ll have enough power to stop this. | 拉瓦,我们把将力量合在一起,那样我们有可能阻止他们 |
[12:50] | Enough! | 够了 |
[12:52] | You need to stop fighting now before you destroy each other. | 在你们两败俱伤之前,都给我停下来 |
[12:58] | Stinky, w-what happened? | 臭臭,发生了什么 |
[13:01] | He’s controlling all four elements. | 他能够掌控所有四大元素 |
[13:04] | Wan, I have to leave your body, or I’ll destroy you. | 万,我不得不离开你的身体,否则会要了你的命的 |
[13:08] | No. It’s working. | 不,这起作用了 |
[13:11] | If you leave, the fighting will start again. | 如果你离开,他们又会打起来 |
[13:15] | Wan! | 万 |
[13:31] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[13:33] | Don’t bother. | 别费劲了 |
[13:35] | Your human friends have already been annihilated. | 你的人类朋友已经被消灭了 |
[13:40] | No! | 不 |
[13:40] | Enjoy your final days. | 享受你的最后几天吧 |
[13:44] | See you at the end of the world. | 世界末日见 |
[13:52] | Raava. | 拉瓦 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry, Wan. | 对不起,万 |
[14:16] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[14:18] | I was wrong about you, Wan. | 我错怪了你,万 |
[14:20] | I had no idea that humans were capable of such nobility and courage. | 我没有想到,竟然有人类能够如此高尚和勇敢 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry that we do not have much more time together. | 遗憾的是,我们没有多少时间能在一起了 |
[14:30] | Let’s not give up before the battle’s even begun. | 大战都没有开始,我们不要这样丧气 |
[14:32] | Who knows what will happen? | 谁知道会发生什么 |
[14:34] | After all, this is my first harmonic convergence. | 毕竟,这是我第一次经历谐波汇聚呢 |
[14:43] | This is the southern portal to the spirit world. | 这是去往灵界的南方之门 |
[14:46] | Here Vaatu and I will do battle once again, | 我和瓦图将再次在这里 |
[14:50] | At the place where the two worlds meet. | 两个世界境界线上地方血战 |
[15:07] | Are you ready for our final battle, Raava? | 拉瓦,你准备好和我最后的决斗了吗 |
[15:11] | Thanks to our friend separating us, | 感谢我们的朋友将我们分开 |
[15:14] | I think this time I may be rid of you once and for all. | 我想这一次,我可以从此彻底摆脱掉你 |
[15:20] | Before you get to her, you’ll have to go through me. | 向她动手前,你得先过我这关 |
[15:24] | No human can stand against me. | 没有一个人类能与我作对 |
[15:27] | Haven’t you heard the legends? | 你还没听说过吗 |
[15:29] | I’m not a regular human anymore. | 我再也不是一个普通人了 |
[15:48] | I lived 10,000 lifetimes | 在你的祖先刚从土里爬出来的时候 |
[15:52] | Before the first of your kind crawled out of the mud. | 我已经历了上万次轮回转生 |
[16:04] | It was I who broke through the divide | 正是我亲手打破的 |
[16:07] | That separated the plane of spirits from the material world! | 那分离人类与神灵的境界 |
[16:20] | To hate me is to give me breath. | 对我的仇恨只会让我更加有生气 |
[16:23] | To fight me is to give me strength. | 对我的攻击只会让我更加强大 |
[16:26] | Now prepare to face oblivion! | 现在,准备好直面你的毁灭吧 |
[16:40] | Raava! | 拉瓦 |
[16:41] | The only way to win is together. | 结合在一起是取胜的唯一办法 |
[17:39] | I have to leave you. | 我不得不离开你的身体 |
[17:41] | If I stay any longer, you will die. | 我再多待哪怕一会儿,你也会死去 |
[17:46] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不算什么 |
[17:47] | If you leave me now, Vaatu will destroy everything. | 如果你现在离开,瓦图会毁灭一切 |
[17:51] | We have to finish this together! | 我们必须联手终结这梦魇 |
[18:20] | The harmonic convergence is about to begin. | 谐波汇聚时刻就要到了 |
[18:24] | The era of Raava is over. | 拉瓦的时代就要结束了 |
[19:09] | We are bonded forever. | 降世神通(Avatar): 光明之神灵拉瓦的化身,半人半神,担任人类与神灵的桥梁 从此,我们永远结合在一起 |
[19:53] | This is your prison now. | 你将监禁于此 |
[19:55] | And I will close the portal | 我将关闭灵界通道 |
[19:56] | so no human will ever be able to physically enter the spirit world and release you. | 没人能亲身进入灵界释放你 |
[20:17] | The spirits must stop fighting with humans and return to their home in the spirit world. | 神灵们必须停止和人类的争斗,回到他们的灵界 |
[20:22] | I will teach men to respect the spirits so that balance will be maintained. | 我会教授人类如何尊重神灵,以此来维持世界的平衡 |
[20:31] | I will be the bridge between our two worlds. | 我将会是人界与灵界的桥梁 |
[20:44] | The world is entering a new age. | 世界,正在进入一个新时代 之后的各个元素之力,由人类向神灵或动物学习而成,称为御术。 水族为月神和海神(潮汐),气族为飞天野牛,土族为獾鼠,火族为龙 |
[20:48] | Our time protecting mankind is over. | 我们保护人类的日子已经结束了 |
[20:53] | We will no longer give humans the power of the elements. | 我们将不会再给人类元素之力 |
[21:01] | Different groups of people must learn to live together. | 不同族群的人必须学会和谐相处 |
[21:05] | This is my mission– to use Raava’s light spirit to guide the world toward peace. | 这是我的任务,使用拉瓦的光明的灵力引导世界走向和平 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry, Raava. | 对不起,拉瓦 |
[21:20] | I failed to bring peace. | 我无法带来和平 |
[21:23] | Even with Vaatu locked away, darkness still surrounds humanity. | 即使瓦图被封禁了,黑暗依旧笼罩着人类 |
[21:30] | There wasn’t enough time. | 而我的时间不多了 |
[21:33] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[21:35] | We will be together for all of your lifetimes. | 我们会永远和你在一起,生生世世 |
[21:39] | And we will never give up. | 我们永远也不要放弃 |
[22:12] | I remember. | 我都回忆起来了 |
[22:13] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道你是谁了吗 |
[22:17] | My name is Korra. | 我的名字是科拉 |
[22:19] | I’m the Avatar. | 我是 降世神通 |
[22:23] | We’ve been raising this herd of air bison since the hundred year war. | 自从百年战争以来,我们就一直在培育这群飞天野牛 |
[22:29] | I never thought I’d be able to present one to the Avatar. | 我从未想过我会将其中的一头献给降世神通 |
[22:34] | Thank you for all your kindness. | 十分感谢你的慷慨大方 |
[22:36] | I wonder how long I’ve been away. | 我想知道我这样离开多久了 |
[22:38] | That I cannot say, | 我没有办法告诉你 |
[22:40] | But you do not have much time left. | 但你并没有多少时间剩下了 |
[22:43] | The harmonic convergence is only weeks away. | 离谐波汇聚只有一周了 |
[22:47] | I have to close the spirit portal before that happens. | 在那发生之前,我必须要关闭灵界通道 |
[22:57] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |