时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | Korra has regained her memory! | 科拉恢复了她的记忆 |
[00:29] | By connecting with the original Avatar, | 通过与初代神通连接 |
[00:31] | Korra learned that to stop Unalaq | 科拉知道了要阻止吴纳克 |
[00:32] | she must close the spirit portal before harmonic convergence, which is only weeks away! | 她必须在一周后的谐波汇聚之前关闭灵界通道 |
[00:37] | Meanwhile, Varrick has made Bolin into a mover star | 与此同时,瓦里克把波林捧成了电影明星 |
[00:40] | and saved Asami’s company. | 并拯救了麻美的公司 |
[00:42] | Mako is the only one who suspects that Varrick is up to no good, | 只有信怀疑瓦里克图谋不轨 |
[00:45] | but can he prove it? | 但他能找到证据吗? |
[00:46] | 第二册:神灵篇 第九集:灵界引导 | |
[00:56] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[00:58] | Furry-foot, come back. | 毛毛腿儿,快回来 |
[01:06] | Jinora, there you are. | 吉诺拉,原来你在这 |
[01:08] | Come on, everyone’s waiting. | 走吧,大家都在等着你 |
[01:10] | Were you playing with someone? | 你在和谁玩吗? |
[01:12] | Oh, just some imaginary friends. | 呃,只是一些幻想出来的小伙伴而已 |
[01:21] | Stop telling lies. | 别再瞎吹了 |
[01:23] | It’s true! | 是真的 |
[01:24] | I once beat an earthbender in a rock-throwing contest! | 我曾经在丢石头比赛里打败过一个土宗 |
[01:27] | I have the trophy to prove it. | 我还有奖杯能证明呢 |
[01:29] | All right, who’s ready for an exciting tour of the eastern air temple? | 好了,准备好来一趟令人激动的东气和寺之旅了吗? |
[01:33] | We’ve got a lot to see today | 今天要参观的可不少 |
[01:34] | including ancient statues, ancient gardens, | 包括古雕像 古花园 |
[01:38] | and the meditation hall used by ancient airbenders. | 还有古代气宗的冥想禅室 |
[01:41] | Yay. | 好吧 |
[01:42] | Old things. | 老东西 |
[01:48] | Korra? | 科拉 |
[01:49] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[01:51] | Yay, Korra. Korra’s back. | 耶,科拉回来了 |
[01:53] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[01:54] | And how did you know where to find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的? |
[01:56] | Tenzin’s itinerary. | 丹增的行程表啊 |
[01:57] | We went over it like a hundred times before we left Republic City. | 离开共和城之前,我们就研究了一百遍了 |
[02:00] | See? This is why schedules are important. | 看到没?这就是为什么计划很重要 |
[02:04] | It’s so great to see you all again. | 又见到你们大家真是太好了 |
[02:06] | It’s great to see you too, | 我们也很高兴见到你 |
[02:08] | but why aren’t you training at the South pole? | 但是你为什么没在南极训练呢? |
[02:11] | Wait, you don’t know about the civil war? | 等等,你不知道发生内战了吗 |
[02:13] | What? | 什么? |
[02:14] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:14] | We’ve been out of touch with the outside world since we started our vacation. | 自从开始度假后,我们就没和外界联系过 |
[02:18] | Tenzin’s idea. | 都是丹增的主意 |
[02:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[02:20] | So much. | 太多了 |
[02:21] | I don’t know where to start. | 我都不知道从哪开始说了 |
[02:23] | Just tell us everything! | 把一切都告诉我们吧 |
[02:25] | Everything? | 一切? |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:28] | I opened a spirit portal at the South pole, | 我打开了南极的灵界通道 |
[02:30] | but then Unalaq turned out to be a bad guy and wanted to take control of the South, | 但发现原来吴纳克是个坏人,而且他想掌控南方 |
[02:33] | so I sort of started a civil war, | 所以貌似我就发动了内战 |
[02:35] | but when I went to find some help, I was attacked by my cousins | 然后我去寻找帮助,却被堂妹堂弟攻击了 |
[02:38] | and then by a giant, dark spirit, and then I forgot who I was, | 然后又被巨型黑暗神灵攻击了,接着又失忆了 |
[02:41] | and then I met the first Avatar, | 然后又见到了初代神通 |
[02:42] | and then I realized I shouldn’t have opened the portal in the first place, | 然后我才意识到我一开始就不应该打开通道 |
[02:44] | and now I need to close it again! | 所以现在我得再去把它关上! |
[02:48] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[02:51] | So Avatar Wan imprisoned this dark spirit Vaatu in the spirit world? | 所以神通万把黑暗神灵瓦图囚禁在了灵界? |
[02:58] | Yes, and now I think my Uncle is trying to free him. | 对,现在我怀疑叔叔正想办法放他出来 |
[03:01] | I knew Unalaq was hungry for power | 我早知道吴纳克渴望权力 |
[03:03] | but never realized how far he would go to get it. | 但从没想到他竟然会做到这种地步 |
[03:05] | This is all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[03:07] | No, don’t blame yourself. | 不,不要责怪你自己 |
[03:09] | This is Unalaq’s doing. | 这都是吴纳克的行为 |
[03:10] | Now, we must focus on setting things right before he can do any more damage. | 如今我们得趁他造成更大损失之前,尽力挽回一切 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:16] | So | 所以 |
[03:17] | you need to close the Southern portal, | 你要去关掉南极通道? |
[03:19] | but if Unalaq’s army controls the South, how are we going to get to it? | 但如果吴纳克的军队控制了南方,我们怎么才能接近它呢? |
[03:23] | I thought about that. | 我想过了 |
[03:25] | My best chance to close the portal is from the inside. | 关闭通道最好的办法就是从内部下手 |
[03:28] | I have to enter the spirit world. | 我必须要进入灵界 |
[03:30] | A journey to the spirit world. | 灵界之旅 |
[03:33] | All my years of spiritual training have prepared me for this moment. | 我多年的精神修炼就是为这一刻做准备 |
[03:37] | I will help you. | 我会帮助你的 |
[03:39] | Today, we enter the spirit world. | 今天,我们就进入灵界 |
[03:45] | Father, what are we doing here? | 父亲,我们来这里干什么? |
[03:47] | You’re here to straighten out the mess you caused when you failed to capture the Avatar. | 你们是来解决因为追捕神通失败而引起的麻烦的 |
[03:52] | I told you, it wasn’t our fault. | 告诉过你了,不是我们的错 |
[03:54] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[03:55] | It was my fault for trusting you. | 是我的错,我不该信任你们 |
[03:57] | Harmonic convergence is almost upon us. | 谐波汇聚将至 |
[04:00] | This is my opportunity to change the world. | 这是我改变世界的大好时机 |
[04:03] | We’ll make it up to you, father | 我们会补偿你的,父亲 |
[04:05] | Good, | 很好 |
[04:07] | because I’ll need your help to open the northern portal. | 因为我正需要你们帮忙来打开北极通道 |
[04:10] | I thought only the Avatar could do it. | 我以为只有神通可以做到 |
[04:12] | I believe there is another way. | 我相信还有一个办法 |
[04:22] | This way. | 这边走 |
[04:28] | There it is: | 这就是了 |
[04:29] | The northern portal. | 北极通道 |
[04:43] | Cut! | 卡 |
[04:44] | Okay, that’s lunch, everyone. | 搞定,大家的午餐时间到了 |
[04:49] | Hello? Anyone? | 喂? 有人吗? |
[04:52] | Nuktuk’s still up here, all alone. | 纳塔克还一个人在这挂着呢 |
[04:58] | Asami! Hey, what are you doing here? | 麻美,嘿,你来这里干嘛? |
[05:00] | Varrick invited me to watch some of the filming. | 瓦里克邀请我来参观拍摄工作 |
[05:03] | Are you filming right now? | 你正在拍摄中吗? |
[05:05] | Right now? Nope. | 现在?没啊 |
[05:06] | We’re, uh…We’re at lunch. | 我们,呃,现在是午餐时间 |
[05:09] | Asami, there you are. | 麻美,你在这儿啊 |
[05:10] | Is Bolin around? | 看到波林了吗? |
[05:11] | Up here. | 在上面呢 |
[05:12] | Good. I’ve got something to tell you both. | 正好,我有话对你们俩说 |
[05:17] | I got to stop doing my own stunts. | 我不该再亲自做特技动作了 (我该找个替身) |
[05:20] | I found out who’s been stealing from future industries: | 我找出盗窃未来实业的元凶了 |
[05:23] | Varrick. | 是瓦里克 |
[05:25] | What? No. | 什么?不可能 |
[05:26] | He attacked his own ship? | 他攻击他自己的船? |
[05:28] | Yes! | 没错! |
[05:29] | It was a ploy. | 都是障眼法而已 |
[05:30] | He wants Republic City to go to war, | 他希望共和城能开战 |
[05:32] | and he wants control of the businesses that stand to profit the most from it. | 而且他想掌控最能从战争中获利的行业 |
[05:36] | He already had all the shipping. | 目前他已经掌握了所有的航运 |
[05:37] | All he needed was future industries. | 接下来,他需要的只有未来实业公司了 |
[05:39] | Varrick helped save Future Industries. | 瓦里克帮忙拯救了未来实业公司 |
[05:42] | He’s my business partner now, not an evil mastermind. | 他现在是我的商业伙伴了,不是什么邪恶主脑 |
[05:45] | Mako, you seem stressed. | 信,你看起来太过于紧张了 |
[05:48] | I am stressed! | 我就是很紧张呢! |
[05:49] | See, this is why I had to move out. | 看吧,这就是我为什么要搬出去 |
[05:51] | You guys aren’t living together anymore? | 你们没有住在一起了? |
[05:53] | Nope. | 没 |
[05:54] | It was time for this eagle-hawk to spread his wings and fly. | 已经到了我这只鹰隼展翅翱翔的时候了 |
[05:59] | Sounds like you’ve had a pretty busy week. | 看来你这周的事挺多 |
[06:01] | Maybe you just need to relax. | 也许你只是需要放松一下 |
[06:06] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:08] | Are you two… | 你们俩 |
[06:10] | you’re dating again! What? | 你们又在约会了! |
[06:12] | Dating? No! | 约会?没有 |
[06:13] | That’s crazy! | 那太疯狂了 |
[06:14] | Korra just left a week ago! | 科拉才离开一星期而已! |
[06:17] | Guys, listen to me. | 你们听我说完 |
[06:19] | Varrick is up to no good, and I have proof. | 瓦里克图谋不轨,而且我有证据 |
[06:22] | The detonators he uses in his movers | 他在电影里用的爆炸装置 |
[06:23] | are exactly like the one I found at the cultural center attack. | 和我在文化馆中心爆炸中找到的完全一样 |
[06:27] | And those explosions were exactly like the ones the Captain reported | 它们爆炸时和那位船长描述的 |
[06:30] | when Asami’s shipment was hijacked. | 麻美的船被袭击时的完全一样 |
[06:32] | Don’t you see? | 你们还没看出来吗 |
[06:33] | Anyone could have gotten their hands on one of those detonators. | 那个爆炸装置任何人都可能弄到吧 |
[06:36] | Yeah. Let it go, Mako. Let it go. | 是啊,别管这事啦,信,别管啦 |
[06:39] | No! I’m not going to let it go! | 我绝不会坐视不管的 |
[06:47] | Varrick’s been looking for you. | 瓦里克在找你 |
[06:53] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[06:54] | This temple is the most spiritual of all the air temples. | 这座寺庙是所有气和寺中灵力最强的 |
[06:58] | Why, this very garden is where my father met Guru Pathik. | 因为我父亲正是在此园里遇到古鲁大师帕提克的 |
[07:01] | 古鲁帕提克(Guru Pathik):东气和寺通灵师,古鲁(Guru)本是锡克教祖师、领袖称谓 《最后的气宗》第二册土篇第十九集,安昂曾向他学习如何进入神通状态 | |
[07:03] | Spirit world, here we come. | 灵界,我们来了 |
[07:23] | Are you in the spirit world? | 你进入灵界了吗? |
[07:25] | I would be | 我本来能进去的 |
[07:26] | if Meelo could ring his bell at the appropriate intervals. | 要是米罗敲钟能敲对节奏的话 |
[07:30] | Aww, did I do it wrong? | 额,我做错了吗? |
[07:33] | Let’s try something else. | 唉,我们试试别的办法 |
[07:36] | I thought your bell ringing was just fine. | 我倒觉得你的钟敲得还可以 |
[07:38] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | Kya, this is too much smoke. | 凯娅,这烟太浓了 |
[07:57] | You set it up wrong. This isn’t going to work. | 你装错位置了,这样是行不通的 |
[07:59] | I’m sorry. I did what you told me. | 我很抱歉,我只是按你说的做了而已 |
[08:01] | Well, the moment’s ruined. | 好吧,这次又搞砸了 |
[08:07] | We could have tried a little longer. | 我们可以再坚持一段时间嘛 |
[08:20] | Come back, furry-foot! | 回来,毛毛腿儿 |
[08:23] | Hey, Jinora, what are you chasing? | 嘿,吉诺拉,你在追什么呢 |
[08:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:32] | 降世神通杨尘的雕像 | |
[08:34] | Focus, Korra. | 注意力集中,科拉 |
[08:36] | Focus. | 集中 |
[08:38] | I am focusing. | 我正在集中 |
[08:39] | No talking. | 别讲话 |
[08:40] | Feel the energy of the universe. | 细心感受宇宙万物的能量 |
[08:43] | Okay, I feel it. | 好的,我感觉到了 |
[08:45] | Korra, really! | 科拉,说真的 |
[08:46] | I’m trying to concentrate here! | 我正要集中注意力呢 |
[08:48] | I don’t think this location is going to work either. | 我想这地方也不行 |
[08:50] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底什么情况? |
[08:52] | First, you’re blaming Meelo, then Kya, and now me. | 一开始你责怪米罗,接着是凯娅,现在又是我 |
[08:54] | Well, nothing is feeling right to me. | 哼,我现在真是诸事不顺 |
[08:56] | I don’t want to rush your feelings, but we’re kind of in a hurry. | 我不是催你,可是时间紧迫 |
[08:59] | How did you first get into the spirit world? Let’s try that. | 你第一次是怎样进入灵界的?试试那个方法吧 |
[09:03] | Well… | 额 |
[09:04] | Actually, | 其实 |
[09:06] | I’ve never been into the spirit world. | 我从没有进入过灵界 |
[09:14] | You’ve never been into the spirit world? | 你从没进过灵界? |
[09:16] | But you used to spend days in the temple meditating. | 但你之前成天在气和寺打坐啊 |
[09:20] | Trying to get in. | 尝试进入灵界 |
[09:22] | It never happened. | 可从来没有成功过 |
[09:23] | It’s my greatest shortcoming as an airbender, | 作为气宗的一员,精神领袖和安昂的儿子 |
[09:26] | spiritual leader, and son of Aang. | 这是我最大的不足 |
[09:30] | Welcome to the “I disappoint dad” club. | 欢迎来到“我让老爸失望”俱乐部 (我坑爹) |
[09:33] | If you’ve never been to the spirit world, | 如果连你都没有进入过灵界 |
[09:35] | how were you planning to get Korra into it? | 你要怎么带科拉进去? |
[09:37] | I’ve spent years studying the techniques and theories of ancient spiritual leaders. | 我多年来潜心研究古代精神领袖们的诀窍和理论 |
[09:41] | Now that the Avatar needs me, it must be my time. | 现在,神通需要我,我责无旁贷 |
[09:45] | Tenzin, harmonic convergence is almost here. | 丹增,谐波汇聚近在眼前了 |
[09:47] | If Vaatu escapes from the spirit world… | 如果让瓦图从灵界逃出来 |
[09:49] | you have to trust me. | 你得信任我 |
[09:51] | I can help you. | 我可以帮到你 |
[09:53] | There might be another way. | 也许有其他的方法呢 |
[09:55] | Jinora, is there something you want to tell Korra? | 吉诺拉,你就没有什么话要对科拉说的吗 |
[09:58] | Jinora? | 吉诺拉? |
[09:59] | She is too young and untrained to have any knowledge about spiritual matters. | 她还小,没受过训练,对灵界一无所知 |
[10:03] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[10:05] | I think I do know where Korra needs to go to get into the spirit world. | 我想我确实知道科拉要进入灵界该去哪 |
[10:09] | And how would you know that? | 你怎么会知道的? |
[10:10] | My spirit friends showed me. | 我的神灵伙伴们教我的 |
[10:13] | It’s okay. You can show yourselves. | 没问题的,你们现身吧 |
[10:21] | How did you do that? | 哇,你怎么做到的 |
[10:23] | Jinora. | 吉诺拉 |
[10:24] | Bunnies! | 小兔子 |
[10:26] | Actually, they’re dragonfly-bunny spirits. | 其实,它们是蜻蜓兔神灵 |
[10:28] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:29] | Looks like she does know something about spiritual matters. | 看来她确实了解灵界的一些事情啊 |
[10:35] | So cute. Bunnies! | 好可爱啊,小兔兔 |
[10:38] | Come back! | 回来 |
[10:41] | How long have you been able to do this? | 你是从什么时候起有这种能力的? |
[10:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:45] | I guess I’ve always kind of had a connection with spirits. | 我觉得好像我一直都和神灵有某种联系 |
[10:48] | I think this one likes me. | 这只看起来很喜欢我 |
[10:51] | Are they here to help? | 它们是来帮忙的吗 |
[10:53] | I think they want you to go down there. | 我觉得它们想让你去下面 |
[10:55] | I don’t know. The spiritual energy is historically strongest near the temple. | 我不明白,灵力向来是在靠近寺庙的地方最强 |
[11:00] | No offense, | 不是针对你哈 |
[11:00] | but I’m guessing the spirits have actually been to the spirit world, | 只是我觉得这些神灵一定真的去过灵界 |
[11:03] | so I’m gonna follow them. | 所以我得跟着它们 |
[11:05] | If we need to go to the Tenzin world, | 如果哪次我们要去“丹增界” |
[11:07] | we’ll call you. | 我们会叫你的 |
[11:12] | Father, haven’t the spirits had 10,000 years to open this portal? | 父亲,神灵们不是有一万年的时间来打开这个灵界通道吗 |
[11:16] | If they could not succeed, what makes you think we will? | 如果他们都没有成功,你又怎么能指望我们可以 |
[11:19] | By entering the spirit world through the portal, | 通过灵界通道进入灵界 |
[11:21] | we bring with us something the spirits never had: | 我们带来了神灵们都不具备的能力 |
[11:24] | Our bending. | 御术 |
[11:34] | Join me! | 帮帮忙 |
[11:35] | Together we can open this portal. | 只要我们合力就能打开这个通道 |
[11:52] | Desna! | 杰斯纳 |
[11:53] | Leave him. | 别管他 |
[11:54] | Keep bending! | 继续帮我 |
[11:57] | He needs a healer at once! | 他需要立刻治疗 |
[11:59] | This is more important! | 这边更重要! |
[12:08] | I’m taking him back. | 我要带他回去 |
[12:35] | I hear you’ve got some ideas. | 我听说你有一些想法 |
[12:38] | You wanna tell me about them? | 能告诉我吗 |
[12:42] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[12:42] | Torture me all you want. | 无论你怎么折磨我 |
[12:44] | I’m not gonna talk. | 我都不会说的 |
[12:45] | Torture? | 折磨? |
[12:46] | The only thing I want to torture is this pesky foot fungus. | 我想折磨的只有这些烦人的脚癣 |
[12:55] | The burning means it’s working. | 烫伤了说明起作用了 |
[12:59] | I heard you’ve been investigating the recent attacks on my ships, | 我听说你在调查我的船的袭击案 |
[13:03] | and I think you know that I know that you know, | 有些事情天知地知,你知我知 |
[13:07] | you know? | 明白吧? |
[13:08] | Know what? | 明白什么? |
[13:10] | That the world is a dangerous place, | 明白这个世界很危险! |
[13:12] | and that’s exactly why I want to offer you a job on my security force. | 这也是我想请你加入我的护卫队的原因 |
[13:17] | I have a job. | 我已经有工作了 |
[13:18] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[13:20] | Me, Asami, Bolin. | 我,麻美和波林 |
[13:22] | We’re all on the same team here. We want you to join us. | 都是一条船上的,我希望你也能加入我们 |
[13:25] | You wouldn’t want anything to happen to Asami, would you? | 你不想麻美有个三长两短吧 |
[13:28] | I mean, I heard you and her were kind of an item again. | 我是说,我听说你们两个又走到一块了 |
[13:31] | Or what about your brother? | 又或者,你的弟弟呢 |
[13:33] | What are you saying? | 你在胡说些什么 |
[13:34] | I’m saying I want your help to protect them. | 我的意思是,我想让你帮助我保护他们 |
[13:38] | Without you, | 你不在的话 |
[13:39] | who knows what could happen. | 天知道会发生什么事 |
[13:42] | Thanks for your concern, | 多谢你的关心 |
[13:44] | but the answer is no. | 但我的回答是不 |
[13:55] | Oh, you are just so cute. | 噢,你太可爱了 |
[13:58] | I’m going to name you Bum-Ju. | 我要给你起名叫小布 |
[14:00] | It’s short for “Bumi, Junior.” | 小布米的简称 |
[14:02] | Don’t you think he looks like me? | 它长得很像我,不是吗 |
[14:04] | The resemblance is uncanny. | 这相似度不敢相信啊 |
[14:07] | I think dad’s mad at me. | 我想爸爸生我的气了 |
[14:09] | Your father’s not mad. | 你爸不是在生气 |
[14:11] | His pride’s just a little bruised since he isn’t able to see spirits like you. | 他只是自尊心受到了挫伤,因为他不能像你一样看见神灵 |
[14:15] | You have a natural gift. | 你很有天赋 |
[14:17] | That’s pretty lucky. | 太幸运了 |
[14:18] | You’re the lucky one. | 你才是真正幸运的人 |
[14:20] | You actually got to meet the first Avatar. | 你有机会见到初代神通 |
[14:22] | I know about a lot of Avatars, but I don’t know anything about him. | 神通的事我了解得很多,但我对他一无所知 |
[14:26] | Is it even a him, or is it a her? | 他是男是女? |
[14:28] | It’s a him, Avatar Wan. | 男 神通万 |
[14:31] | He was amazing. | 他真是棒极了 |
[14:33] | I saw how he became the first Avatar by fusing with Raava, the spirit of light. | 我看到了他是如何通过与光明神灵拉瓦结合,成为神通的历程 |
[14:38] | The Avatar is part spirit? | 神通有一半是神灵? |
[14:41] | Of course! | 当然 |
[14:42] | Just like the statue! | 就像那个雕像 |
[14:43] | What statue? | 哪个雕像 |
[14:45] | When we were at the Southern air temple, I was drawn to this old carving. | 我们还在南气和寺的时候,我被指引到一座古老雕像前 |
[14:49] | I couldn’t figure out what it was until now. | 直到现在我才明白 |
[14:51] | It was the first Avatar. | 那就是初代神通 |
[14:53] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候发生的? |
[14:55] | It was on the solstice. | 冬至日那天 |
[14:56] | That’s the day I opened the Southern portal. | 那正是我打开南极灵界通道的日子 |
[15:01] | We’re here! | 我们到了 |
[15:06] | Are you sure these spirits are leading us to the right place? | 你确定这些神灵把我们带到了正确的地方? |
[15:08] | Of course! | 肯定的啊 |
[15:10] | I trust Bum-Ju with my life. | 我绝对相信小布 |
[15:19] | Look. | 看 |
[15:21] | There are carvings on them. | 上面刻了东西 |
[15:24] | This is an ancient airbender meditation circle. | 这是古代气宗的冥想圈 |
[15:31] | There’s a lot of spiritual energy in this place, | 这里的灵力很丰富 |
[15:34] | but it feels really strange. | 但是感觉很奇怪 |
[15:36] | We’ll have to perform a spiritual cleansing ceremony. | 我们必须施展通灵净化仪式 |
[15:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:41] | Dad taught it to me. | 父亲教我的 |
[15:42] | This site has been neglected for many years. | 这里已被遗弃多年 |
[15:44] | A cleansing ceremony will help strengthen its connection to the spirit world. | 净化仪式能强化这里和灵界的连接 |
[16:03] | Good job, | 干得好啊 |
[16:04] | you cleansed the area of the only spirits that want to help us, | 你把想帮我们的神灵都清理走了 |
[16:07] | and you scared away Bum-Ju. | 你还把小布吓跑了 |
[16:15] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[16:42] | Bats! Evil bats! | 蝙蝠,邪恶的蝙蝠 |
[16:45] | Not bats. Dark spirits! | 不是蝙蝠,是黑暗神灵 |
[16:58] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[17:31] | Amazing. | 不可思议 |
[17:50] | Your spiritual training has come a long way. | 你的精神修炼卓有成效啊 |
[17:53] | Unalaq may be a horrible person, but his spirit powers are no joke. | 虽然吴纳克是个糟糕的人,但是他的灵力可不是盖的 |
[17:57] | He taught you how to transform dark spirits. | 他教会了你怎么转化黑暗之灵 |
[18:00] | I can’t even get you into the spirit world. | 我却连帮你进入灵界都做不到 |
[18:02] | Everything Unalaq taught me was to help himself. | 他教我的一切都是为了他自己 |
[18:06] | Everything you’ve done was meant to help me. | 而你做的一切都是为了帮助我 |
[18:09] | I am so sorry for turning my back on you as my mentor. | 很抱歉我曾经放弃让你当我的导师 |
[18:13] | I need you now more than ever. | 我现在比任何时候都更需要你 |
[18:16] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[18:27] | The ancient airbenders must have built this site. | 古代的御气师们建造了这个地方 |
[18:31] | If we meditate here, | 如果我们在这里冥想 |
[18:32] | we’ll be able to enter the spirit world. | 我们一定可以进入灵界 |
[18:35] | Why don’t you go first? | 你为什么不先试试呢? |
[18:38] | After all these years, | 过了这么多年 |
[18:39] | my father’s dream for me will finally come true. | 父亲对我的期望终于要实现了 |
[18:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:52] | Did you come by to tell me how paranoid I am? | 你是来告诉我我有多么偏执的吗 |
[18:55] | No. I just wanted to come by to make sure you’re okay. | 不,我只是想过来看看你还好吗 |
[18:58] | You seemed so agitated earlier. | 你之前看起来很不安啊 |
[18:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:01] | Maybe you need a night off. Why don’t we go get some dinner? | 你应该休息一个晚上,为什么不一起吃点什么呢? |
[19:04] | No, thanks. | 不了,谢谢 |
[19:05] | I’m a little busy. | 我有点忙 |
[19:06] | Too busy for Kwong’s cuisine? | 忙到没有时间品尝空邝氏美食? |
[19:09] | Remember? We had our first date there. | 你还记得吗?我们第一次约会就在那儿 |
[19:11] | Maybe I do need to get my mind off things. | 也许我确实应该放下一些东西 |
[19:16] | Police! | 警察! |
[19:19] | Hey, Meiko. | 嘿,芽衣子 |
[19:20] | Hope we didn’t interrupt you two lovebirds. | 希望我们没打扰到你们小俩口 |
[19:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[19:25] | We busted some triple threats who said you hired them for a job. | 我们审问了一些三合会的成员,他们说你雇佣过他们 |
[19:29] | All right. It’s true. | 好吧,是真的 |
[19:32] | We were trying to figure out who stole Asami’s stuff, | 我们是想找出是谁偷走了麻美的财产 |
[19:34] | so we hired them for a sting operation. | 所以雇他们进行了一次圈套行动 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry for going behind your back. | 对于背着您私自行动我很抱歉 |
[19:40] | According to the triple threats, you did more than that. | 从三合会的招供来看,你干的可不止这些 |
[19:43] | They said you helped them steal a warehouse full of future industries property. | 他们说你帮他们偷走了一仓库属于未来实业的财产 |
[19:47] | That’s crazy! | 这不可能! |
[19:48] | You’re gonna believe a bunch of criminals? | 你居然宁可相信一群罪犯? |
[19:50] | I have to follow up on a lead. | 我现在必须照章行事 |
[19:53] | Well, looky what I found: | 噢,看看我发现了什么 |
[19:56] | Cash… | 现金 |
[19:58] | And these. | 还有这些 |
[20:00] | What are you doing with explosives, Mako? | 你拿这些炸药干什么,信? |
[20:02] | I don’t know where those came from. | 我不知道这些东西哪里来的 |
[20:04] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[20:05] | None of that is mine. | 它们都不是我的 |
[20:07] | Should’ve known you’d hook up with your old pals. | 早就该想到你会勾结旧党 |
[20:10] | Once a triple threat, always a triple threat. | 一日三合会,终身黑社会 |
[20:13] | This has to be a mistake. | 这一定是误会 |
[20:15] | Sorry to break the news to you, sweetie, | 亲,很遗憾告诉你这个 |
[20:17] | but your boyfriend’s just a crooked cop. | 但是你的男朋友是个黑手警察 |
[20:20] | That sting operation was just a way to lure you away from your warehouse. | 那次圈套行动只是把你从仓库调走的方式罢了 |
[20:25] | He was using you the whole time. | 他一直都在利用你 |
[20:28] | That’s not true, Asami. | 这些都不是真的,麻美 |
[20:29] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我绝对不会害你的 |
[20:31] | It’s Varrick. | 是瓦里克 |
[20:32] | This is all Varrick. | 都是他安排的 |
[20:33] | He set me up! | 是他陷害我! |
[20:35] | Yeah, it’s Varrick’s fault. | 是是是,都是瓦里克的错 |
[20:38] | Varrick. | 瓦里克 |
[20:40] | Varrick. | 瓦里克 |
[20:50] | You in the spirit world yet? | 你进入灵界了吗 |
[20:52] | No, I am not, | 还没有啊 |
[20:54] | and stop bugging me. | 不要再打扰我了 |
[20:57] | It’s okay, Tenzin. | 没事的,丹增 |
[20:59] | Maybe you weren’t meant to guide Korra into the spirit world. | 也许并不该是由你来引导科拉进入灵界 |
[21:02] | No! Just give me some time. | 不!再给我点时间 |
[21:04] | Stop being so stubborn. | 别再执拗了 |
[21:06] | It’s not your destiny. | 这不是你的使命 |
[21:07] | I think Jinora was meant to guide the Avatar. | 我觉得吉诺拉才是注定引导神通的人 |
[21:10] | Jinora will not enter the spirit world! | 不能让吉诺拉进入灵界! |
[21:13] | She’s not ready for the dangers of the other side, | 她还没有为灵界的危险做好准备 |
[21:15] | but I am. | 但我准备好了 |
[21:17] | I’ve spent years training, studying, and mastering everything there is to know about the spirit world. | 我倾尽一生学习,训练,掌握几乎所有关于灵界的东西 |
[21:22] | Tenzin, we’re running out of time. | 丹增,我们没有时间了 |
[21:23] | If everyone could just be quiet and let me focus. | 只要你们都安静下来,让我能集中精神 |
[21:28] | Aunt Kya is right. | 凯娅阿姨是对的 |
[21:30] | I can guide Korra into the spirit world. | 我可以引导科拉进入灵界 |
[21:32] | I’ll be all right. | 我不会有事的 |
[21:40] | Perhaps I will never have the connection with spirits like I always wanted… | 也许我永远都不能跟神灵交流,像我一直期望的那样… |
[21:45] | Like my father wanted me to have. | 和我父亲期望的那样 |
[21:48] | It’s okay, daddy. | 没事的,爸爸 |
[21:49] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[21:52] | Go. | 去吧 |
[21:53] | Close the portal. | 封掉那个通道 |
[21:54] | We’ll wait here and keep your bodies safe till you return. | 除非亲身穿越境界,否则,进入灵界只能以精神形态。目前本作已知的另一位通灵者为艾洛皇叔。 目前暂时还没有会改变时间的设定。 我们会在这里保护你们的肉身直到你们回来 |
[21:57] | We’ll be all right. | 我们会好好的 |
[22:28] | The spirit world. | 灵界 |
[22:32] | The Avatar is dead, | 神通已死 |
[22:33] | and we cannot open the northern portal. | 我们开启不了北方的通道 |
[22:36] | I have failed you, Vaatu. | 我让您失望了,瓦图 |
[22:38] | You have not failed me… | 你还没有失败 |
[22:41] | Yet. | 至少现在 |
[22:43] | The Avatar still lives. | 神通还活着 |
[22:46] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[22:48] | Even though my connection to Raava was severed, | 虽然我与拉瓦的联系已经切断 |
[22:53] | I can still feel her presence. | 我还能感知到她的存在 |
[22:56] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她 |
[22:57] | The Avatar will find you. | 神通会来找你的 |
[23:01] | She has just entered the spirit world. | 她刚刚进入了灵界 |
[23:07] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |