时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | Korra and Jinora have entered the spirit world. | 科拉和吉诺拉进入了灵界 |
[00:29] | With Tenzin’s daughter as her spiritual guide, | 有丹增的女儿作灵界引导 |
[00:32] | the Avatar has one mission: | 科拉的任务只有一个 |
[00:33] | To close the spirit portal before harmonic convergence. | 在谐波汇聚之前关闭灵界通道 |
[00:36] | Meanwhile, Unalaq has been working with the dark spirit Vaatu, | 与此同时,吴纳克勾结上了黑暗神灵瓦图 |
[00:39] | who was imprisoned by Avatar Wan 10,000 years ago. | 它曾在一万年前被初代神通万封禁 |
[00:42] | Will Korra be able to close the portal | 科拉能成功关闭灵界通道 |
[00:44] | and stop Unalaq from enacting his deadly plan? | 并阻止吴纳克的致命计划吗? |
[00:46] | 第二册:神灵篇 第十集:新的神灵时代 | |
[00:57] | I can’t believe my little girl had to guide Korra into the spirit world instead of me. | 不敢相信居然不是我,而是我的女儿去引导科拉进入灵界 |
[01:02] | If anything happens to her, I won’t be able to forgive myself. | 如果她有个三长两短,我绝不会原谅自己 |
[01:05] | She’s very smart, | 她很聪明 |
[01:06] | and she obviously has a strong connection to the spirits. | 而且显然与神灵有很强的联系 |
[01:09] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[01:11] | Yeah, dad went all the time. | 是啊,老爸没事就去逛两圈 |
[01:13] | They won’t have their bending in there. | 他们在那里不能用御术 |
[01:15] | They’ll be defenseless. | 没办法保护自己 |
[01:18] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[01:20] | but I’ve never had bending, | 我从来就不会御术 |
[01:22] | and I don’t think I’d call myself “defenseless.” | 然而我想我不会把自己形容为“无法自保” |
[01:25] | Of course you aren’t, | 你当然不是 |
[01:26] | because you have your, um… | 因为你有你的… |
[01:29] | Positive attitude? | 积极态度 |
[01:31] | I would have said acute intellect and catlike reflexes, | 我更喜欢称之为敏锐的思维和猫一样的反应速度 |
[01:34] | but whatever. | 但是随便你吧 |
[01:35] | Why don’t you two get some sleep? | 你俩为什么不去休息一下 |
[01:36] | I’ll take the first watch. | 第一轮看护由我来 |
[01:38] | Wake us up if you need some company. | 如果你需要人陪的话就叫醒我们 |
[01:40] | Or if any interesting spirity stuff happens, | 或者发生了什么灵异事件时 |
[01:43] | like their bodies start floating around | 比如她俩身体开始漂浮了 |
[01:45] | and you need someone to help you grab them before they fly off. | 而你需要在她们飞走之前拉住她们 |
[01:48] | Bumi. | 布米 |
[01:50] | I’m just saying we’re here if you need us. | 我的意思是,我们随时可以帮忙 |
[01:54] | I know you are. | 我知道你会的 |
[01:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:01] | Please come back soon. | 请快点回来吧 |
[02:06] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很美,不是吗 |
[02:08] | Just stick close to me, okay? | 和我靠紧点,好吗? |
[02:11] | This seems nice, | 它们看起来漂亮 |
[02:12] | but you never know when we’ll run into some dark spirits. | 但你没法预料我们什么时候会撞见黑暗神灵 |
[02:16] | Look. | 快看 |
[02:17] | It’s like it’s made of jewels. | 看起来就像宝石做的一样 |
[02:19] | The spirits are so much more beautiful in their own world than they are at home. | 神灵在灵界比在人界时看起来漂亮多了 |
[02:23] | Jinora, be careful. | 吉诺拉,小心 |
[02:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:28] | Watch where you’re goin’, you giant clod. | 给我看清楚路,你这大老粗 |
[02:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:31] | This is a residential area, in case you hadn’t noticed. | 提醒你注意,这里可是居民区 |
[02:34] | Who do you think you are, stomping through here like that? | 你以为你是谁啊,就这样跺着过去 |
[02:37] | I’m the Avatar. | 我是神通 |
[02:39] | The Avatar. | 神通 |
[02:41] | Not impressed. | 不咋样嘛 |
[02:43] | I’m trying to find the spirit portals? | 我在找灵界通道 |
[02:44] | I opened one… | 我打开了一个… |
[02:45] | I heard Unalaq did that. | 我听说是吴纳克开的 |
[02:47] | No, I did, but… | 不,是我 只不过… |
[02:49] | well, if you opened it, how come you don’t know where it is, huh? | 好吧,如果是你开的,你怎会不知道它在哪? |
[02:52] | B-b-because I was at the South pole. | 因为那时我是在南极 |
[02:54] | I don’t trust her. Get out of our world. | 我不相信她 离开我们的世界 |
[02:57] | We don’t need you. You don’t belong here. | 我们不需要你 你不属于这里 |
[03:00] | Get away from me. | 都给我滚开 |
[03:03] | Did you guys see that? | 你们看到了吧 |
[03:05] | She tried to bend at us in our own holes. | 她竟然想对我们使御术 就在我们的洞穴边上, |
[03:08] | Get her! | 抓住她! |
[03:12] | Jinora! | 吉诺拉 |
[03:15] | Korra! Stay calm. | 科拉!冷静 |
[03:17] | Your energy is upsetting them. | 你的负能量在扰乱他们 |
[03:19] | You’re only making it worse. | 这只会让情况更糟的 |
[03:55] | Jinora! | 吉诺拉 |
[04:13] | Jinora? | 吉诺拉? |
[04:15] | Jinora. | 吉诺拉 |
[04:39] | Jinora. | 吉诺拉 |
[04:44] | Jinora. | 吉诺拉 |
[04:58] | Korra! Where are you? | 科拉,你在哪? |
[05:02] | Hello? I’m lost. | 有人吗?我迷路了 |
[05:04] | Can anyone help me? | 有谁能帮帮我吗? |
[05:11] | Furry-foot, is that you? | 毛毛腿儿,是你吗? |
[05:15] | It’s so good to see you again. | 能再见到你真是太好了 |
[05:20] | You’re so big here. | 你在这里变得好大呀 |
[05:24] | I don’t suppose you know where Korra is, do you? | 我想你也不知道科拉在哪,是吗? |
[05:27] | We were supposed to go find the spirit portals, | 我们本应该去找灵界通道 |
[05:29] | but I don’t know how to find anything down here. | 但在这里我完全找不着北 |
[05:59] | It’s like an awesome tree house. | 看起来像一座壮观的树屋 |
[06:02] | Wait, I read about this place. | 等等,我在书上见过这里 |
[06:04] | Grandpa Aang came here. | 安昂爷爷来过 |
[06:06] | It’s Wan Shi Tong’s spirit library. | 是万事通的神秘图书馆! |
[06:19] | Get away! | 走开! |
[06:35] | I’m sorry I swatted you. | 对不起打伤你了 |
[06:37] | You just scared me. | 你刚刚吓到我了 |
[06:42] | You two look lost. | 你俩好像迷路了 |
[06:45] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我能帮你 |
[06:47] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[06:49] | I was good friends with Avatar Aang. | 我和神通安昂是好朋友 |
[06:53] | Iroh. | 艾洛 |
[06:54] | 艾洛(Iroh),前火烈国太子,号称平西之龙,前白莲教长老。曾进入过灵界 《最后的气宗》灵魂人物 | |
[06:54] | Hello, Korra. | 你好,科拉 |
[07:00] | I’m glad you came to visit us in the spirit world, Korra. | 很高兴见到你来灵界拜访我们,科拉 |
[07:04] | You came just in time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[07:10] | We’re having a little tea party to celebrate May-Jim’s wedding. | 我们正在为庆祝梅和金的婚礼举行一个小茶话会 |
[07:15] | How can you marry each other? | 你们两个怎么结婚啊? |
[07:18] | Aren’t you… | 你们不是… |
[07:19] | Complete opposites? I know. | 完全不合吗?我就知道 |
[07:22] | I tried to fight it, but she really grew on me. | 我试着抗争,但是她真的摄住了我的心 |
[07:26] | The spirit world is very mysterious, | 灵界真的非常神秘 |
[07:29] | but so is love. | 爱情也是一样 |
[07:30] | Help yourself to some tea and cakes. | 随便喝点茶,吃点蛋糕吧 |
[07:33] | They are spirit cakes, so you won’t gain any weight. | 这些是灵糕,所以你不会长胖 |
[07:37] | Of course, you won’t lose any, either. | 当然你也减不了肥啊 |
[07:40] | This part of the spirit world isn’t so scary. | 灵界的这部分倒不是那么可怕 |
[07:44] | My teapot. | 我的茶壶 |
[07:46] | That’s right. It was yours long, long ago. | 没错,很久很久以前,是属于你的 |
[07:50] | When you were Avatar Wan, | 当你还是神通万的时候 |
[07:52] | you used it to carry the light spirit Raava around | 你用这壶装着光明之神拉瓦 |
[07:55] | until the two of you became one. | 直到你们两个融为一体 |
[07:58] | It’s my favorite thing I’ve found here. | 这是我在这找到的最喜欢的东西 |
[08:01] | You know, when you make tea in it, | 要知道当你用这个泡茶的时候 |
[08:04] | you can still taste a little light in every cup. | 你依旧能品味到每一杯中的丝丝光明 |
[08:34] | Wow. | 哇 |
[08:35] | I could just stay in here forever, reading. | 我觉得我能在这里看一辈子的书 |
[08:44] | The last human who said that is still here. | 上一个说这话的人还在这呢 |
[08:48] | 翟教授(Prof. Zei),生前为永固城大学历史系教授,第二册土篇第十集出现 | |
[08:50] | Professor Zei. | 翟教授 |
[08:51] | I see that you have some knowledge of the past, | 我发现你还懂点历史 |
[08:54] | so you should know that humans are no longer allowed in my library. | 万事通(Wan Shi Tong):通晓万事的神灵,第二册土篇第十集出现 所以你应该知道图书馆已经禁止人类入内了 |
[08:56] | 万事通的外形来源是猫头鹰。猫头鹰在希腊神话中是雅典娜的使者,智慧的象征;在日本是勤劳的象征,音同“不苦劳” | |
[08:58] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[09:00] | I thought anyone could come in if they brought you some new knowledge. | 我听说只要捐赠一些知识,任何人都能进来 |
[09:03] | Those are the old rules. | 那都是老黄历了 |
[09:05] | Besides, what is a little girl going to teach Wan Shi Tong, | 况且,一个小女孩能教我万事通 |
[09:09] | he who knows 10,000 things? | 一个通晓万事的神灵什么 |
[09:12] | Well, since you’ve been down in the spirit world, | 在你回灵界的这段时间里 |
[09:15] | the humans have invented radio. | 人类发明了收音机 |
[09:17] | Yes, I am well aware of the radio. | 不错,我很了解收音机 |
[09:19] | But do you know how it works? | 不过你知道它的工作原理吗? |
[09:22] | Of course I do. | 当然知道 |
[09:23] | There is a box, | 这一个盒子 |
[09:24] | and inside the box, there is a tiny man who sings and plays musical instruments. | 有个小人在里面唱歌和演奏 |
[09:30] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[09:31] | when we speak, our voices produce sound waves. | 我们说话时会产生声波 |
[09:34] | Radio takes those sound waves and converts them into electromagnetic energy | 收音机接收声波并转换为电磁能 |
[09:39] | that is transmitted through the spectrum… | 通过波频传播 |
[09:40] | all right, enough. | 好了,够了 |
[09:42] | I did not know this. | 这个我以前真不知道 |
[09:44] | Apparently, I have been fed some misinformation | 很显然,有人误导我 |
[09:47] | about the existence of tiny men in boxes. | 告诉我盒子里存在小人 |
[09:53] | Still, I’m not interested in that human garbage. | 但是我仍然对那些人类的垃圾没有任何兴趣 |
[09:56] | Now go away. | 现在给我滚 |
[09:58] | My grandfather was the Avatar, | 我的爷爷是神通 |
[10:00] | and I came to the spirit world with the new Avatar to find the spirit portals. | 而且我和新的神通来灵界寻找灵界通道 |
[10:04] | I would think that you’d wanna help me. | 我觉得你会愿意帮助我 |
[10:06] | You came with the Avatar, hm? | 你和降世神通一起来的吗? |
[10:09] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 咳,怎么不早说 |
[10:11] | Fine, you may look around, | 好吧,你可以四处看看 |
[10:13] | but don’t break anything. | 但不准搞什么破坏 |
[10:16] | I’ll know. | 我会知道的 |
[10:22] | Come on, furry-foot. We gotta hurry. | 来吧毛毛腿,我们得抓紧了 |
[10:25] | They say that the game of Pai Sho was invented by the spirits, | 有人说牌手棋是神灵发明的 |
[10:30] | although some of them don’t seem to grasp it very well. | 不过有一些神灵看起来把握得不怎么好 |
[10:33] | Just hold on. | 等等 |
[10:35] | I’m thinking. | 我还在想呢 |
[10:36] | As you can see, it is a game that requires great patience, | 如你所见,这游戏需要很大的耐心 |
[10:41] | but time does not mean much to us here. | 不过在这里,时间没有什么大不了 |
[10:44] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这里待多久了 |
[10:46] | Oh, I’ve been here for many years. | 我在这待了很多年了 |
[10:49] | I had always enjoyed the company of the spirits, | 我一直很享受与神灵做伴 |
[10:52] | so when my work was done in the material world, | 所以当我完成在人界的工作的时候 |
[10:56] | I chose to leave my body behind and come to the spirit world. | 我选择了抛开我的肉体,来到灵界 |
[11:02] | It can be a wonderful place, | 这是个很美妙的地方 |
[11:05] | and I’ve made so many friends. | 我还交了很多朋友 |
[11:14] | Korra, what’s wrong? | 科拉,怎么了? |
[11:18] | I came here with my friend, | 我和我的朋友一起来到这里的 |
[11:20] | but I lost her, and now I’m all alone. | 但是找不到她了,现在我孤身一人 |
[11:24] | You’re not alone, Korra. | 科拉,你不是一个人 |
[11:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:28] | No. It’s not okay. | 不,有事 |
[11:30] | Jinora’s gone, and I need to find her. | 吉诺拉不见了,我需要去找她 |
[11:32] | She’s lost, and we need to go home. | 她迷路了,我们需要回家 |
[11:34] | I don’t like the spirit world. | 我不喜欢灵界 |
[11:36] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我再也不想呆在这儿了 |
[11:45] | Did you say something to her? | 你刚才对她说什么了吗? |
[11:47] | Me? You’re the one with the big mouth. | 我? 你才是那个大嘴巴 |
[11:50] | Korra, please, stop. | 科拉,求你了,停下 |
[11:52] | Look at what you’re doing to everyone. | 你看看你对大家都做了些什么? |
[11:57] | I did that? | 是我造成的? |
[11:58] | In the spirit world, | 在灵界 |
[12:00] | your emotions become your reality, | 你的情绪会变成现实 |
[12:04] | especially for the Avatar | 特别是神通 |
[12:06] | because you are the bridge between the two worlds. | 因为你是两个世界的桥梁 |
[12:10] | You must try to stay positive. | 你必须试着保持乐观 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:32] | There. You see? | 这下,你明白了吧 |
[12:34] | I can make the sun shine? | 我能带来光明? |
[12:36] | Even in the material world, | 就算是在人界 |
[12:38] | you will find that if you look for the light, | 你也会发现,当你寻求光明 |
[12:40] | you can often find it. | 你就会找到它 |
[12:43] | But if you look for the dark, | 但你寻求黑暗时 |
[12:45] | that is all you will ever see. | 它却已经笼罩在你面前 |
[12:49] | I’m looking for my friend. | 我在找我的朋友 |
[12:50] | I want her here now. | 我现在就想找到她 |
[12:55] | Why didn’t she come out like the sun? | 她为什么不像阳光一样来到呢? |
[12:57] | I’m afraid finding her won’t be so easy. | 恐怕找到她并不容易 |
[13:00] | But what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做? |
[13:02] | Sometimes, the best way to solve your own problems | 有时候,解决自己问题的最佳方法 |
[13:05] | is to help someone else. | 就是帮助他人 |
[13:08] | This little fellow needs to go home as well. | 这位小朋友也需要回家 |
[13:11] | Maybe if you help him find his friends, | 也许,你帮它找到它的朋友时 |
[13:14] | you will be able to find yours. | 你也会找到你自己的 |
[13:18] | I’ll take him home. | 我带它回家 |
[13:20] | Where do I go? | 我该去哪? |
[13:21] | The dragon-bird nest is located there, | 龙鸟的巢在那边 |
[13:25] | at the top of Hai-Riyo peak. | 飞龙山的山顶上 |
[13:41] | It’s not in here either. | 这也没有 |
[13:43] | I have to find the portals. | 我必须找到那通道 |
[13:45] | Korra’s probably waiting for me there right now. | 科拉可能已经在那里等我了 |
[13:48] | I need to find a map that shows where the spirit portals are. | 我需要标注着灵界之门位置的地图 |
[13:51] | 寻知者(Knowledge Seekers),原型狐仙,擅长寻找知识。传说狐狸的尾巴越多,知识量越大。八云蓝就是例子 | |
[13:51] | Could you help me? | 你能帮助我吗 |
[14:08] | Thanks. This is it. | 就是这个!谢谢 |
[14:13] | The tree of time. | 时间之树 |
[14:15] | That’s where Avatar Wan imprisoned Vaatu. | 神通万囚禁瓦图的地方 |
[14:18] | “The elders believed that as long as the portals are closed during the harmonic convergence, | 长者们认为只要两个通道在谐波汇聚时刻保持关闭 |
[14:23] | Vaatu will remain imprisoned and the battle between good and evil will not be fought again. | 瓦图就仍然会被囚禁,正邪之战也不会发生 |
[14:29] | But if both portals are opened, spirit energy is amplified greatly. | 但如果两个通道同时敞开,灵力就会大幅增加 |
[14:34] | During the harmonic convergence, | 谐波汇聚之时 |
[14:36] | this energy will be great enough to allow Vaatu to break free from his bonds, | 灵力会足够强大到让瓦图挣脱束缚 |
[14:41] | and the material world will again risk being consumed by darkness.” | 人界就会再次面临被黑暗吞噬的危机 |
[14:47] | We have to warn Korra. | 我们必须警告科拉! |
[14:48] | Leaving so soon? | 那么快就要走了吗? |
[14:50] | When Wan Shi Tong told me he had a visitor, | 在万事通告诉我他有客人到访时 |
[14:53] | I had to see it with my own eyes. | 我坚持要亲眼看看 |
[14:55] | I can’t believe Tenzin sent his daughter here instead of coming himself. | 我不敢相信丹增居然让他的女儿来这,而不是亲自光临 |
[15:00] | What kind of a father is he? | 他是怎么做父亲的? |
[15:02] | Better than you. | 比你强多了 |
[15:03] | Wan Shi Tong, how can you be helping him? | 万事通,你怎么会帮助这种人呢? |
[15:06] | Unalaq has proven to be a true friend to the spirits, | 吴纳克已经证明他是神灵真正的朋友 |
[15:10] | unlike the Avatar. | 神通和他差远了 |
[15:12] | Why would you wanna help Vaatu escape? | 你为什么要帮助瓦图逃走 |
[15:14] | He’ll destroy everything. | 他会毁灭一切的 |
[15:16] | Don’t believe everything you read. | 书上的东西不能全信 |
[15:19] | Why don’t you come with me so you can do some first-hand research? | 为什么不跟我过来,做第一手调查呢? |
[15:31] | Furry-foot? | 毛毛腿儿 |
[15:40] | This looks scary. | 看起来好可怕 |
[15:42] | Will you come with me? | 你要跟我一起来吗? |
[15:45] | This is something that you must do on your own. | 这件事唯有你亲自做才行 |
[15:49] | The people who have been coming to the spirit world lately | 那些后来进入灵界的人 |
[15:52] | have brought darkness and anger, | 带来了黑暗和愤怒 |
[15:55] | so that is what you see now. | 所以这就是你现在看到的结果 |
[15:58] | But you have light and peace inside of you. | 但是你的内在却存在着光明与和平 |
[16:01] | If you let it out, you can change the world around you. | 将之释放,你就会改变周围的世界 |
[16:07] | Besides, look at this little fellow. | 况且,看看这个小家伙 |
[16:11] | This Mountain is his home. | 这座山是它的家 |
[16:13] | When you first met him, you were frightened. | 你第一次看到它时都吓坏了 |
[16:17] | But does he seem scary to you now? | 但现在它还那么可怕吗? |
[16:20] | No. | 不 |
[16:21] | Many things that seem threatening in the dark | 很多在黑暗中看上去吓人的事物 |
[16:25] | become welcoming when we shine a light on them. | 如果我们用光照亮它们,就没那么可怕了 |
[16:32] | It was good to meet you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[16:34] | Come visit me again, | 下次再来拜访我吧 |
[16:36] | in this life or the next. | 或是今生,或是来世 |
[16:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:41] | Okay, Time for you to go home. | 好了,该送你回家了 |
[17:02] | Light and peace. | 光明与和平 |
[17:04] | Light and peace. | 光明与和平 |
[17:20] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[17:23] | You’re not scary. | 你并不可怕 |
[17:25] | You just look that way. | 只是看起来可怕而已 |
[17:27] | I have light inside. | 我心中有光明 |
[17:30] | It’s okay. You can be my friends. | 没事,我们可以成为朋友 |
[17:34] | My name is Korra, and I’m taking this dragon-bird home. | 我叫科拉,我要把这只龙鸟带回家 |
[17:51] | Iroh said you could be nice. | 艾洛说过,你们都很友好 |
[17:53] | Do you wanna help me? | 你愿意帮助我吗? |
[18:22] | 龙鸟(Dragonbird),原型为日本的飞龙(ひりゅう/Hiryū),有鸟的身体和翅膀的龙,它的画像可以在京都的慈恩院看到 它可能是从中国的应龙派生而来。 | |
[18:38] | All right, now let’s close that portal and go find Jinora. | 好,现在让我们把通道关上,找到吉诺拉 |
[18:58] | That’s where Vaatu is. | 那是囚禁瓦图的地方 |
[19:14] | So you’ve returned, Raava. | 你回来了,拉瓦 |
[19:20] | The harmonic convergence is coming soon, | 谐波汇聚就要到了 |
[19:23] | and this time, I’m going to wipe you out for good. | 这次我要永远地消灭你 |
[19:28] | I think you’ve said that before, Vaatu, | 瓦图,这话你以前就说过了 |
[19:31] | but I’m here to close the portal. | 不过我是来关闭灵界之门的 |
[19:33] | You’re not getting out. | 你别想再出来了 |
[19:36] | You might want to reconsider, | 你可能得重新想想 |
[19:39] | that is, if you want to save your friend. | 因为你要救你的朋友 |
[19:50] | Jinora. | 吉诺拉 |
[20:01] | I can’t believe I trusted you. | 真不敢相信我信任过你 |
[20:03] | You made me think you wanted to restore balance with the spirits. | 你想让我以为你会恢复灵界的平衡 |
[20:05] | But this, this isn’t balance. It’s madness. | 但这 这根本不是平衡,简直是疯狂 |
[20:08] | Now let her go. | 放开她 |
[20:10] | If you want your friend to make it out of the spirit world, | 如果你希望让你的朋友全身而退 |
[20:12] | you’ll open the other portal now. | 现在就给我打开另一个灵界之门 |
[20:15] | Don’t do it, Korra. | 别这么做,科拉 |
[20:24] | What will it be? | 你的选择呢 |
[20:26] | Open the portal, | 是打开这通道 |
[20:28] | or lose your friend’s soul forever? | 还是永远地失去你朋友的灵魂 |
[20:34] | Stop. | 住手 |
[20:38] | I’ll do it. | 我会照做的 |
[21:28] | Now, let Jinora go. | 现在快放了吉诺拉 |
[21:33] | You should have come through the portal. | 你真应该亲身穿越大门 |
[21:35] | Then you could do this. | 这样你也可以使用御术了 |
[21:44] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[22:31] | I’ll see you soon, Raava. | 拉瓦,不见不散 |
[22:34] | Once the harmonic convergence comes, | 谐波汇聚一到 |
[22:37] | I’ll be free from this prison. | 我就重获自由了 |
[22:39] | And then I will have my revenge. | 那时我会复仇的 |
[22:49] | Korra. | 科拉 |
[22:51] | What was it like? | 怎么样了 |
[22:52] | Did you manage to close the portal? | 你关掉灵界之门了吗? |
[22:53] | Was Jinora able to help you? | 吉诺拉帮你了吗? |
[22:56] | Tenzin, I’m… I’m sorry. | 丹增,我,对不起 |
[23:01] | Where’s Jinora? | 吉诺拉呢? |
[23:05] | W-why isn’t she waking up? | 她,她怎么没醒? |
[23:09] | Korra. | 科拉 |
[23:11] | What happened to my little girl? | 我女儿到底怎么了? |
[23:16] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |