时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:25] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | Unalaq has forced Korra into opening the northern portal | 吴纳克强迫科拉打开北极大门 |
[00:30] | and trapped Jinora in the spirit world. | 把吉诺拉困在灵界 |
[00:32] | Back in Republic City, | 回到共和城 |
[00:33] | everybody loves Varrick’s Nuktuk movers. | 所有人都喜欢瓦里克的纳塔克系列电影 |
[00:35] | Everybody, that is, except Mako, | 所有人,除了信 |
[00:37] | whose pursuit of Varrick has landed him in the slammer. | 对瓦里克进行追查,结果他被整进监狱 |
[00:40] | And in the Southern water tribe, | 南极水族这边 |
[00:41] | Unalaq’s army is nearing victory in the civil war. | 吴纳克的军队在内战中就要胜利了 |
[00:44] | But Tonraq isn’t about to give up without a fight. | 但托纳克非战不屈 |
[00:46] | 第二册:神灵篇 第十一集:繁星之夜 | |
[00:59] | Dad’s back! | 爸爸回来了 |
[01:06] | Where’s Jinora? | 吉诺拉呢? |
[01:13] | No! | 不 |
[01:17] | Her spirit is trapped in the spirit world, | 她的魂魄被困在灵界了 |
[01:20] | but she’s going to be all right. | 但她不会有事的 |
[01:22] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[01:24] | It was all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[01:26] | I should have never let Jinora enter the spirit world without me. | 我不该让吉诺拉没有我陪伴就进入灵界 |
[01:28] | I couldn’t protect her. | 我没能保护她 |
[01:30] | I’m so sorry, Pema. | 我很抱歉,姵玛 |
[01:32] | I tried to save her, but Unalaq tricked me. | 我想救她,可是吴纳克骗了我 |
[01:34] | Don’t worry, honey, | 别担心,亲爱的 |
[01:35] | I’m not going to stop until our little girl is back safe with us. | 在我们的女儿回来前,我不会停手的 |
[01:46] | You’ve got a visitor. | 有人探监 |
[01:49] | Hey, Mako. | 嗨,信 |
[01:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:51] | What’s with the fancy duds? | 干嘛穿那么花 |
[01:52] | I’m on my way to the big finale for Nuktuk: Hero of the South. | 我准备去《纳塔克:南方英雄》的终场呢 |
[01:56] | Yeah, everyone’s gonna be there, | 大家都会去的 |
[01:58] | except for, you know, | 只是缺了……嗯 |
[02:00] | you… | 缺你 |
[02:01] | Because you’re in jail and stuff. | 因为你在蹲监狱什么的 |
[02:03] | Thanks for the reminder. | 谢谢提醒 |
[02:05] | Hey, I brought you something. | 等等,我有东西给你 |
[02:06] | I thought this would brighten up your new place. | 说不定能让你好好装扮一下这 |
[02:08] | Read the inscription. | 你读读 |
[02:09] | “Dear Mako, Nuktuk says, ‘keep smiling.'” | 亲爱的信,纳塔克说,要保持笑容 |
[02:15] | did you come by just to give me a poster? | 你来这里就为了给我张海报? |
[02:18] | No, | 不 |
[02:19] | I came by to give you my sincere, heartfelt words of encouragement. | 我来是给你我最真挚的,发自内心的祝福 |
[02:24] | I know our lives have been moving in two different directions, | 我知道我们的生活踏上了两条不同的道路 |
[02:26] | but I want you to know that I will always be there for you. | 但我要你知道我永远会支持你 |
[02:30] | We are brothers, after all, | 毕竟,我们是兄弟 |
[02:31] | even if one of us is a member of high society and the other one is a criminal. | 哪怕我们一个入了上流社会,另一个成了罪犯,也一样 |
[02:34] | I am not a criminal! | 我不是罪犯 |
[02:35] | Of course I know that, | 我当然知道你不是 |
[02:37] | but you do kinda look like one, | 可是你长得确实像罪犯 |
[02:39] | ’cause you’re in a jail, and that’s where criminals live. | 因为你在监狱里,监狱又是关罪犯的 |
[02:42] | I was set up! | 我是被算计了 |
[02:43] | Varrick knew I had figured out he was hiring gangsters to pose as northern soldiers | 瓦里克知道我看破了他雇佣黑社会装成北方士兵 |
[02:47] | to get Republic City to join the war. | 想让共和城加入战争的技俩 |
[02:50] | That’s why he had me arrested. | 所以他把我抓起来了 |
[02:52] | Ah, I see what you’re doing. You’re going for the insanity defense. | 啊,我明白你在做什么了,你“精神失常”了 |
[02:56] | Smart. | 真有你的 |
[02:57] | No! | 不! |
[02:58] | I’m trying to tell you that Varrick isn’t what he seems. | 我是要告诉你瓦里克肚里没安好心 |
[03:01] | Where’s Asami? She’ll listen to me. | 麻美呢,她会听懂我的 |
[03:03] | I asked her to come, but she said it was too hard for her. | 我让她也同来,可是她说,这对她太难受了 |
[03:05] | You being in jail like this | 你这样蹲监狱 |
[03:07] | reminds her of her dad. | 让她想起她爸爸 |
[03:10] | Okay, gotta run, | 好吧,我得走了 |
[03:11] | but I’ll be back tomorrow. | 但明天我会还来的 |
[03:12] | And I am gonna get you the best attorney fame and fortune can buy. | 我要给你请来我请得起的最好的律师 |
[03:17] | Bolin, wait. | 波林,等一下 |
[03:18] | If my theory about Varrick is right, | 如果我对瓦里克的推测没错 |
[03:20] | something might go down tonight at your premiere. | 今天你的终场上肯定会出大事 |
[03:23] | Promise me you’ll keep your eyes peeled. | 你得保证,得多留个心眼 |
[03:24] | Yeah, okay, big brother. | 啊,行行行,老大哥 |
[03:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:29] | That insanity defense is definitely gonna work. | “精神失常”这招绝对奏效 |
[03:37] | Should we wait another day? | 我们要再等一天么 |
[03:39] | Korra still might come with reinforcements. | 科拉仍然有可能带着援兵回来的 |
[03:41] | We can’t wait any longer. | 我们不能再等了 |
[03:42] | It’s time we take back what is ours! | 现在我们得夺回属于我们的东西了 |
[03:45] | It’s time to take back our city! | 现在是夺回我们城市的时刻了 |
[03:47] | Yeah | 然也 |
[04:11] | Say “Nuktuk.” | 说纳塔克 |
[04:16] | There they are, folks, | 各位,他们来了 |
[04:17] | the sweethearts of the big screen, | 荧幕上的小俩口 |
[04:19] | and Republic City’s most famous couple, | 也是共和城最出名的一对 |
[04:22] | Bolin and ginger. | 波林和小姜 |
[04:25] | Let me get a picture. | 让我拍张照 |
[04:28] | Wow, that was fun. | 喔,真有意思 |
[04:30] | And did you hear what Shiro said? | 你听到四郎说什么了没 |
[04:31] | We’re Republic City’s most famous couple. | 我们是共和城最出名的一对 |
[04:33] | Bolin, you’re a doll, | 波林,你这个笨蛋 |
[04:35] | but you’re as dumb as the rocks you bend. | 你脑子笨得像你御的石头一样 |
[04:38] | We are not a couple. | 我们可不是一对 |
[04:40] | That’s not what Shiro said. | 四郎可没那么说啊 |
[04:45] | Stop stuffing your moustaches with varri-cakes and get to your post! | 你别再往嘴里填蛋糕了,快去站岗 |
[04:49] | You got it, boss. | 遵命,长官 |
[04:51] | You two are the pinnacle of refinement. | 你们俩可真是人上人啊 |
[04:53] | This star-studded event just keeps getting star-studdier, folks. | 各位,群星荟萃的大会又有明星加入了 |
[04:57] | President Raiko and the first lady, Buttercup Raiko, just arrived. | 雷鼓总统和第一夫人雷鼓毛茛刚刚驾临 |
[05:00] | And they’re being greeted by entrepreneur extraordinaire, | 迎接他们的是杰出企业家 |
[05:03] | Varrick. | 瓦里克 |
[05:04] | There they are, my two most honored guests. | 您二位贵宾终于来了 |
[05:09] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[05:10] | No expense has been spared. | 预算我一点都没省 |
[05:12] | I brought in the finest entertainers from Ba Sing Se | 我请来了永固城最好的演员 |
[05:15] | and the best food from around the world. | 弄来了各地最好的食物 |
[05:16] | Heck, I even had this red carpet imported from the fire nation. | 哈,我还从火烈国进口了这条红地毯 |
[05:20] | They make the best red stuff over there. | 他们造的红色东西那是顶呱呱 |
[05:23] | In fact… all right, picture time! | 其实吧…好,来合个影 |
[05:27] | Varrick, you didn’t have to do all this for us. | 瓦里克,你不需要为我们做这些的 |
[05:30] | I wanted to. | 我想要嘛 |
[05:31] | Mr. President, I took one look at your wife, | 总统大人,一见到您的夫人 |
[05:35] | and I knew that you were a man of exquisite taste. | 我就知道您是一位品味上流的人 |
[05:39] | And that’s why I know you’re gonna love this mover! | 所以我知道您肯定会喜欢这电影 |
[05:42] | Varrick, I know what you’re doing, | 瓦里克,我知道你在做什么 |
[05:43] | and I doubt your propaganda is going to change my mind about going to war with the northern water tribe. | 我看你的宣传作秀是不会打动我和北方水族部落开战的 |
[05:48] | Oh, I think you’ll be surprised how persuasive I can be. | 哦,我的说服力会让您刮目相看的 |
[06:07] | Thank you all for coming to the finale of Nuktuk: Hero of the South. | 谢谢各位来观看《纳塔克:南方英雄》的终场 |
[06:12] | You know, when I first started this project, | 其实,在我刚开始这个企划的时候 |
[06:14] | there were a lot of naysayers out there. | 反对者相当的多 |
[06:17] | “You can’t make pictures move,” they said. | 他们说“你怎么可能让画面动起来” |
[06:19] | “You can’t take some knucklehead earthbender and make him a star,” they said. | 他们说“你不可能让那个笨蛋御土师成为明星” |
[06:24] | “You can’t teach a polar bear dog to speak,” they said. | 他们还说“你不可能让极熊狗会说话,” |
[06:27] | Well, they’re wrong. | 现在,他们都错了 |
[06:30] | Thanks to the magic of the movers, | 多亏这电影的神奇 |
[06:32] | our furry friends have found their voices. | 我们毛茸茸的小家伙也会说话了 |
[06:34] | And you’ll be shocked to hear what they have to say. | 他们要说的话,会让你们大吃一惊 |
[06:39] | They speak of the injustice that’s happening in the Southern water tribe right now. | 他们所说的是,在南方水族部落正发生的不义之举 |
[06:44] | My hope is that their words | 我希望他们的话 |
[06:46] | and this epic mover | 还有这部史诗般的电影 |
[06:48] | will inspire a real-life hero to rise up and help. | 会让现实中诞生一位英雄揭竿而起,拔刀相助 |
[06:55] | Thank you again. | 谢谢各位 |
[06:57] | Enjoy the show. | 请看电影吧 |
[07:01] | When last we left our hero, be was captured by the evil Unalaq’s dastardly pet bird. | 上回我们说到 |
[07:03] | 我们的英雄被邪恶的吴纳克那卑鄙的宠物鸟抓走了 | |
[07:06] | Amazingly, with the power of his whistling, Nuktuk escaped… | 但不可思议的是,凭着口哨功夫,纳塔克逃走了 |
[07:14] | And decided to seek out counsel. | 然后决心去寻求议会的帮助 |
[07:20] | Thank you, wise sage. | 谢谢你,贤者 |
[07:21] | I will travel to Republic City and seek help. | 我这就去共和城请求救兵 |
[07:27] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[07:29] | I’m just working on a cure for the common cold. | 我正在研究流感的解药呢 |
[07:32] | No longer will my citizens suffer from the sniffles. | 我的市民们不久再也不会受鼻塞之苦了 |
[07:35] | Mr. President, there’s something more important than the sniffles right now. | 总统先生,现在有件事比鼻塞更重要 |
[07:38] | I need your help to stop the evil Unalaq. | 我需要您帮忙阻止邪恶的吴纳克 |
[07:41] | Did you say “help”? | 你说帮忙? |
[07:43] | If there is one thing I love doing, it’s helping people. | 如果有什么东西我喜欢做,那肯定就是帮人一把了 |
[07:47] | The seal line seemed a bit far-fetched, | 这台词虽然有点牵强 |
[07:50] | but the portrayal of this president is right on the money. | 不过这位总统的形象还真像回事 |
[07:56] | I think this is your best mover yet. | 我感觉这是你目前最棒的电影 |
[07:59] | I just wish Mako was here to see it. | 我真希望信也能来看 |
[08:19] | I like to eat the top off the varri-cake first. | 我喜欢先吃瓦里牌蛋糕的上面 |
[08:22] | I just try to shove the whole thing in my mouth at once. | 我嘛就一口吞下去 |
[08:31] | I love our job. | 我爱我们的工作 |
[08:48] | Northern water tribe automatons! | 北方水族机器人 |
[08:51] | Nooo! | 不要 |
[08:54] | Nuktuk cannot stop Unalaq. | 纳塔克无法阻止吴纳克 |
[08:57] | Must destroy Nuktuk. | 必须消灭纳塔克 |
[09:13] | Looks like you forgot that water and automatons don’t mix. | 看来你好像忘了机器人不能碰到水 |
[09:19] | Oh, no, circuits not working. | 不!电路无法工作了 |
[09:24] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[09:25] | But wait. | 不过等等 |
[09:27] | Where’s Juji? | 朱吉在哪里 |
[09:30] | Nukno! | 不要 |
[09:33] | You can’t die, Juji. | 朱吉你不能死 |
[09:35] | Not on my watch. | 我不要亲眼看着你死啊 |
[09:39] | It’s okay, Nuktuk. | 没事的,纳塔克 |
[09:41] | At least I got to be… | 至少,我曾做过 |
[09:45] | Your friend. | 你的朋友 |
[09:51] | Juji! | 朱吉 |
[10:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[10:06] | It seems like this mover is really getting to you. | 看起来你好像真的入戏了 |
[10:09] | You do know Juji’s not really dead? | 你应该知道朱吉并没有真正死了吧 |
[10:11] | Of course I know. Juji’s fine. | 我当然知道他还好 |
[10:14] | He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the earth. | 当吴纳克的末日武装倒转地球磁极的时候,他复活了 |
[10:18] | Oops. Spoiler. | 哦,剧透了 |
[10:20] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:21] | Then what’s wrong? | 那你怎么了 |
[10:23] | I guess I just miss my friends. | 可能我是想念我的朋友了 |
[10:26] | Everything is going so well for me, | 我现在一帆风顺 |
[10:29] | but it feels empty without everyone around. | 然而没有大家的陪伴,我心里空落落的 |
[10:31] | Korra’s gone, Mako’s in jail, you’re doing… | 科拉走了,马克入狱了,而你 |
[10:35] | Business lady stuff. | 现在忙于商务 |
[10:37] | Team Avatar’s fallen apart. | 神通小队已经支离破碎 |
[10:39] | I know. | 我明白 |
[10:41] | Things have changed so much since we first met. | 自我们相遇以来,世事变化巨大 |
[10:46] | Why don’t you come back in and fish watching the mover with me? | 你怎么不进来和我一起看完这电影 |
[10:48] | You go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[10:50] | I need another minute. | 我自己再待会儿 |
[10:59] | That’s weird. | 这有点不对劲 |
[11:23] | They’re after the president! | 他们是冲着总统来的 |
[11:30] | You’re too late, Nuktuk. | 你来得太迟了纳塔克 |
[11:32] | Soon, my doomsday device will shoot this block of ice into the earth’s core, | 很快,我的末日武装将会把这块寒冰射入地核 |
[11:38] | freezing the entire planet. | 冰冻整个世界 |
[11:40] | And I will be the ruler of ice earth! | 而我,将会成为冰雪世界的主宰 |
[11:48] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[11:54] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[12:12] | Mr. President, get back! | 总统先生,退到后面 |
[12:14] | I’m here to help. | 我是来救你的 |
[12:27] | Looks like there’s nowhere to go. | 看来你们已经无路可走了 |
[12:36] | Secure the president and call for backup immediately! | 立刻联系后援,保护总统 |
[12:56] | Nuktuk, Bolin, look out! | 波林(纳塔克)小心 |
[13:13] | This is unbelievable! | 这简直难以置信 |
[13:15] | Bolin is bending two full stacks of earth discs at once, | 波林同时御着两叠全部的土盘 |
[13:18] | which would normally be illegal. | 这在平时是犯规的 |
[13:20] | But then again, he’s fighting three waterbenders, | 不过,他正在独力和三名水宗对抗 |
[13:22] | so all rules are out the window. | 所以还管他什么规定 |
[13:41] | Tell me who sent you! | 告诉我是谁指使你的 |
[13:42] | It was Varrick. Please don’t hurt me, Nuktuk! | 是瓦里克,请不要伤害我,纳塔克 |
[13:50] | I think this is our cue to exit. | 我想我们该跑路了 |
[13:53] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你还去得了哪里 |
[14:03] | It’s a knockout! | 击倒 |
[14:22] | They’re falling back. | 他们撤退了 |
[14:44] | Varrick’s plan was to kidnap you and blame it on the north. | 瓦里克的计划是绑架你然后把帐算到北极水族头上 |
[14:47] | Then Republic City would have no choice but to join the war on the side of the South. | 那样,共和城将别无选择,只能与南方并肩作战 |
[14:52] | I can’t believe Varrick would do something like this, | 我不敢相信瓦里克居然能做出这种事 |
[14:54] | and no one saw it coming. | 而且竟然没人识破他的诡计 |
[14:55] | Actually, someone did. | 事实上有人识破了 |
[14:57] | Remember Mako? | 还记得信吗 |
[15:00] | You’ve got a great officer on your hands. | 你有一名很好的警员 |
[15:02] | He’s one of the best. | 他是最棒的警官之一 |
[15:08] | I can’t believe my boyfriend is a real-life hero. | 我不敢相信,我的男友在现实生活中竟然也是英雄 |
[15:12] | Boyfriend? | 男友? |
[15:13] | Wait, stop. I thought you said we weren’t a couple. | 等等,我想你说过我们不是一对 |
[15:17] | You really are as dumb as those rocks. Of course we’re a couple. | 你真是和那堆石头一样木讷,我们当然是一对 |
[15:22] | Bolin, you saved the president. | 波林你救下了总统 |
[15:24] | And you proved Mako was right all along. | 而且你证明了信的清白 |
[15:26] | We have to go tell him what happened. | 我们得告诉他事情经过 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:30] | Oh, you meant right now. | 噢,你是说现在吗? |
[15:36] | President Raiko… | 雷鼓总统 |
[15:37] | Avatar Korra, what’s wrong? | 神通科拉,怎么了 |
[15:40] | Sir, I know I’ve asked for your help before, | 先生,我知道我之前就已经向您提过请求 |
[15:42] | but things have changed. | 但是现在情况不同 |
[15:43] | Unalaq doesn’t just want to take over the South anymore. | 吴纳克不止想要占领水族 |
[15:47] | He wants to destroy the whole world. | 他还想要毁灭整个世界 |
[15:56] | Unalaq is gonna destroy the world? | 吴纳克要毁灭世界? |
[15:58] | He really does have a doomsday device? | 他真有末日武装吗? |
[16:00] | He’s trying to release a powerful dark spirit during harmonic convergence, which is only a few days away. | 他准备在几天后的谐波汇聚时,释放一只强大的黑暗神灵 |
[16:05] | If he succeeds, | 如果他成功了 |
[16:07] | the world as we know it is over. | 我们现在认识的世界就完了 |
[16:10] | Sir, we desperately need your help. | 先生,我们急需你的帮助 |
[16:14] | I’m sorry, Korra, but my answer is still no. | 很抱歉科拉,我依旧只能说不 |
[16:17] | There are lives on the line! And my daughter is one of them. | 我的女儿和很多其他人已经命悬一线了 |
[16:20] | Raiko, you must reconsider. | 雷鼓,我必须请你三思 |
[16:23] | I’m aware that lives are on the line, | 我知道很多人有性命危险 |
[16:25] | and that’s precisely why my troops are staying here. | 这也是我的部队一直得留在这里的原因 |
[16:28] | If the world is going to be thrown into chaos, like you claim, | 如果这个世界如你们所说将要陷入混乱 |
[16:31] | I need to protect my citizens. | 我需要保护我的人民 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[16:33] | Sir. Nuktuk needs your help. | 先生,纳塔克需要你的帮助 |
[16:36] | I know you love helping people. | 我知道你喜欢帮助别人 |
[16:39] | Son, I appreciate you saving my life, and I’m a big fan of your work, | 孩子,我感谢你救了我的命,你的作品也很喜欢 |
[16:42] | but my decision is final. | 但是我意已决 |
[16:47] | I never should have saved that guy. | 我真不该救他 |
[16:49] | If you guys need help, I’m here for you. | 你们需要帮助的话,有我在 |
[16:51] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯,我也在 |
[16:52] | Thank you. It’s so good to see you guys again. | 谢谢,能再次与你们相聚真好 |
[16:57] | Wait, where’s Mako? | 等等,信呢 |
[17:03] | So how was the big premiere? | 你那隆重的首秀怎么样了 |
[17:05] | I saved the president! In real life! | 我救了总统!可不是在戏里哦 |
[17:08] | Wait, what? | 等等,什么? |
[17:09] | You were right about Varrick. He tried to kidnap Raiko! | 你对瓦里克的看法是正确的,他想绑架雷鼓 |
[17:13] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[17:14] | But it didn’t work, because of you. And because of me. | 但是这个计划失败了,因为有我们两个 |
[17:17] | Let’s just say we both did good. Beifong says you’re free to go. | 好吧,就算我们都有功劳,北方警长说你可以走了 |
[17:23] | Sorry for ever doubting you, Mako. | 信,当时怀疑你真抱歉 |
[17:25] | Don’t worry about it, bro. | 兄弟,别放在心上 |
[17:37] | Nice job, Mako. You’re going to make a great Detective. | 信,干得好,你会成为名侦探的 |
[17:41] | But, chief, there aren’t any Detective openings right now. | 但是警长,现在警探部门没有空缺啊 |
[17:44] | Actually, we have two openings. | 其实我刚刚找到了两个空缺 |
[17:55] | Mako, I missed you so much. | 信,我太想念你了 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah, did I forget to tell you? Korra’s back. | 哦,我是不是忘记告诉你了,科拉回来了 |
[18:04] | Korra, | 科拉 |
[18:05] | hey, I missed you too. | 嘿,我也想你 |
[18:07] | So you’re not still mad at me? | 你不生我气了? |
[18:09] | Why would I be mad? | 我为什么要生气呢? |
[18:12] | We had that fight before you left, remember? | 你走之前我们吵了一架,还记得吗? |
[18:15] | No, not really. | 不,记不得了 |
[18:17] | I got attacked by a dark spirit, | 我之后被一个黑暗神灵袭击了 |
[18:19] | and I lost my memory for a little while. | 那段时间失忆了 |
[18:22] | Maybe it hasn’t all come back yet. | 也许还没完全恢复吧 |
[18:24] | Was it a bad fight? | 那次争吵得厉害吗? |
[18:32] | No. No, it… it wasn’t that bad. | 不,不,没那么糟糕 |
[18:40] | Korra, we don’t have much time. | 科拉,我们没有多少时间了 |
[18:42] | We need to figure out how to deal with Unalaq. | 我们得想出对付吴纳克的办法 |
[18:45] | I think I know just the man to talk to. | 我想我应该知道现在需要谁了 |
[18:50] | Guys, hey! | 伙计们,嘿 |
[18:52] | What do you think? Varrick industries built this prison, | 怎么样,瓦里克重工建造了这个监狱 |
[18:55] | and I had this cell made special. | 然后我给这个牢房做了些特殊的打点 |
[18:57] | I had a feeling I’d end up here one day. | 看来我今儿得在这里过上一天了 |
[19:00] | Zhu Li, come on! We got guests. | 朱莉,快来,我们有客人了 |
[19:02] | Whip up a pot of that green tea I love. | 快沏上一壶我最喜欢的那种绿茶 |
[19:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[19:06] | Zhu Li’s in prison with you? | 朱莉和你一起坐牢么 |
[19:08] | Of course. I don’t go anywhere without my assistant. Do you? | 当然,我去哪都要带上我的助理,你们还不知道么 |
[19:11] | We’re not interested in your tea, and this isn’t a friendly visit. | 我们对你的茶没兴趣,而且我们不是来探监的 |
[19:14] | Don’t tell me you guys are still mad about everything that happened. | 别告诉我你们还在为那些发生过的事生气 |
[19:17] | I did some good things too. | 我也干过好事 |
[19:20] | Korra, who warned you about Unalaq? | 科拉,是谁警告你吴纳克没安好心的? |
[19:22] | I did. | 是我 |
[19:23] | Bolin, who got you into the movers? | 波林,是谁让你演那部电影的? |
[19:26] | I did. | 是我 |
[19:27] | Asami, who saved your company? | 麻美,是谁拯救了你的公司? |
[19:29] | I did. | 是我 |
[19:30] | Mako, who got you thrown in jail? | 诚哥,是谁让你蹲了监狱? |
[19:33] | I did. | 还是我 |
[19:34] | Oh, yeah, I guess that was a bad thing. | 哦,对了,好像那不是件好事 |
[19:35] | You stole everything from me, and you tried to kidnap the president. | 你夺走了我的一切,而且你试图绑架总统 |
[19:39] | Those are pretty bad too. | 那些也是坏事 |
[19:40] | I wasn’t going to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[19:42] | I just needed to start a war. | 我只想引发战争 |
[19:44] | Well, a bigger war. | 一场大战 |
[19:45] | Well, we’re gonna end it. Where’s all the stuff you stole from Asami? | 我们要结束这场战争,你从麻美那都偷了些什么 |
[19:48] | The future industries stuff? It’s on my battleship. | 未来实业的那些?都在我的战列舰上 |
[19:51] | You have a battleship? | 你居然有战列舰 |
[19:53] | Of course I do! | 当然有 |
[19:54] | I bought the first one they made, | 他们造的第一艘我就买下来了 |
[19:56] | named her the Zhu Li. | 她的舰名是:朱莉 |
[19:59] | You named your battleship after your assistant? | 你用你的助理命名战列舰么 |
[20:02] | Yep. They’re both cold, heartless war machines. | 对,她们都是冷血无情的战争机器 |
[20:06] | Your tea, sir. | 先生,茶好了 |
[20:09] | Look, I am truly sorry for the mess I caused. | 这么说吧,我对我造成的烂摊子表示抱歉 |
[20:11] | Let me make it up to you. | 我就来补偿你们吧 |
[20:13] | Take Zhu Li. | 朱莉归你们了 |
[20:16] | My battleship, it’s yours, and everything on it. | 是朱莉号,上面所有的东西也是 |
[20:20] | It’s not the fleet we were looking for, but it’s the next best thing. | 虽然不是我们想要的船,但这其实也不错 |
[20:23] | All right! Team Avatar is back in business! | 好!神通小组重新启航了 |
[20:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:37] | We’re gonna stop Unalaq and get Jinora back. | 我们一定能阻止吴纳克并救回吉诺拉的 |
[20:40] | I hope my dad’s all right. | 我希望我父亲没事 |
[20:44] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 我肯定他没事 |
[21:02] | Get the men and fall back. | 带上他们撤退 |
[21:04] | What about you? | 你自己怎么办 |
[21:11] | I’m going to end this right now. | 我现在就来解决这一切 |
[21:13] | Go! | 去吧! |
[21:26] | Hello, Tonraq. | 你好啊托纳克 |
[21:27] | Looking for me? | 是来找我的吗? |
[21:40] | Brother, I’m too strong for you. | 哥哥,我比你强太多了 |
[21:42] | You’re no brother of mine. | 你根本不是我弟弟 |
[21:44] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[21:45] | You had me banished. | 是你把我流放走了 |
[21:47] | Yes, I did. | 没错,就是我 |
[21:55] | Stop! | 住手 |
[21:56] | He’s mine. | 他是我的猎物 |
[21:59] | You are not the true chief. | 你不是真正的族长 |
[22:01] | I am. | 我是 |
[22:03] | And you will bow to me. | 你还不赶紧给我鞠躬 |
[23:08] | Now that I’ve defeated you, | 现在我打倒你了 |
[23:10] | your daughter is next. | 下一个就轮到你女儿了 |
[23:14] | 降世神通贴吧&Brony United |