时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:25] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | Bolin’s a hero. | 波林成了英雄 |
[00:28] | The mover star stopped Varrick’s kidnapping attempt on president Raiko, | 这位电影明星阻止了瓦里克绑架雷鼓总统 |
[00:31] | proving his brother’s innocence. | 证明了他哥哥是无罪的 |
[00:33] | Mako and Korra were reunited, but Korra has no memory of their breakup. | 信和科拉重聚,但科拉忘记了分手的事 |
[00:37] | Meanwhile, Jinora’s spirit is still trapped in the spirit world, | 同时,吉诺拉的魂魄仍然被困在灵界 |
[00:40] | and Tonraq and his southern forces have been defeated. | 托纳克和他的南方部队已经被打败了 |
[00:43] | Now it’s up to team Avatar to stop Unalaq before harmonic convergence. | 现在只有神通小队能在谐波汇聚之前阻止吴纳克 |
[00:46] | 第二册:神灵篇 第十二集:谐波汇聚 | |
[01:27] | What’s up with the coat? | 这件外套是怎么回事? |
[01:29] | And where did you get that pie? | 还有,你从哪儿搞到的馅饼? |
[01:32] | It’s a Varrick ship. You never know what you’re gonna find. | 这是瓦里克的船,你永远不知道你会发现什么 |
[01:34] | There’s a whole level filled with funhouse mirrors. | 这里有一整层都摆满了哈哈镜的船舱 |
[01:37] | Of course, there’s also the cat-gator deck. | 还有一层甲板全都是猫鳄 |
[01:41] | I miss that guy. | 我想念那个家伙了 |
[01:43] | He really knew how to make a long trip interesting. | 他真的知道怎么让漫漫旅途变得充满乐趣 |
[01:46] | So have you told Korra yet about how | 那么,你告诉科拉了吗? |
[01:48] | you guys broke up | 关于你们分手 |
[01:49] | and then you kind of started dating Asami while she was off getting attacked by dark spirits? | 然后在她被暗灵攻击时你又跟麻美约会什么的 |
[01:52] | You wanna keep it down? | 你能小点声吗 |
[01:54] | I’m waiting for the right moment. | 我在等合适的时机 |
[01:56] | Oh, Mako. | 哦,信 |
[01:58] | You know, a wise man once told me that delivering bad news to a girlfriend | 有个聪明人曾经说过,告诉女朋友坏消息 |
[02:01] | was like ripping off a blood-sucking leech. You just have to do it fast and get it over with. | 就像撕掉一个吸血水蛭,你只需要动作快点并了结它 |
[02:07] | I hate it when you listen to me. | 我真讨厌你听我话的时候 |
[02:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:10] | Unalaq will be waiting for you. | 吴纳克知道你会来的 |
[02:12] | You’ll need all of your Avatar power to stop him. | 你必须用上全部神通之力去阻止他 |
[02:14] | I’m going to close the spirit portals, | 我会关闭灵界通道 |
[02:16] | lock Vaatu in for another 10,000 years, | 把瓦图再关上个一万年 |
[02:19] | and make Unalaq wish he’d never been born! | 然后让吴纳克后悔自己出生于世 |
[02:28] | Nice Battleship!! | |
[02:35] | Thanks, Mako. | 谢谢你,信 |
[02:39] | Did you want something? | 你想说什么吗 |
[02:41] | Uh, no, no, nothing. | 不不,没什么 |
[02:49] | As soon as we reach the Southern water tribe, | 等我们一到达南极水族部落 |
[02:51] | we’ll blast through the blockade at the main port. | 我们首先要冲破主要港口的封锁线 |
[02:54] | Then we can rendezvous with Tonraq and his troops, | 然后我们就可以和托纳克以及他的部队集结 |
[02:56] | crash through the defenses around the portal, and enter the spirit world. | 击垮守卫通道的防御力量,之后进入灵界 |
[03:01] | Whoa, since when does my little brother want to crash or blast through anything? | 哇,什么时候开始我的弟弟想要击垮破坏东西了? |
[03:05] | I’ll do whatever it takes to save my daughter. | 我会不惜一切来拯救我女儿 |
[03:08] | We all want to save Jinora, | 我们都想去救吉诺拉 |
[03:10] | but I think your plan might be a tad overaggressive, | 但我觉得你的计划可能有一点太过于激进了 |
[03:13] | seeing as there are only seven of us and one ship. | 要知道我们只有七个人和一艘船 |
[03:16] | Really? | 怎么了? |
[03:17] | And what do you suggest? | 那么你有什么建议? |
[03:18] | An attack like this calls for strategy. | 像这样的进攻要讲究策略 |
[03:21] | I remember when I was surrounded by pirates in the hurricane straits. | 我记得有次我在一个风暴海峡被海盗们团团围住 |
[03:25] | We managed to capture them all | 我们最后仅凭一根羽毛 |
[03:27] | with just a feather, two eggs, and a barrel of molasses. | 两个鸡蛋和一桶糖浆就将他们尽数捕获 |
[03:30] | I don’t want to hear any of your crazy stories now. | 在我不想再听到你的任何鬼扯了 |
[03:33] | This is serious. | 这是很严肃的事情 |
[03:38] | Are we almost there? | 我们快到了吗? |
[03:39] | Almost. | 就快了 |
[03:40] | But | 但是 |
[03:41] | I just picked up a distress signal from the Southern troops. | 我刚刚从南方部队收到一个不好的消息 |
[03:44] | There’s a problem. | 有问题 |
[04:00] | Mom! | 母亲 |
[04:03] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 在这里见到你真高兴 |
[04:05] | Where’s dad? | 父亲在哪儿? |
[04:07] | Unalaq wiped out the entire Southern resistance | 吴纳克荡平了南水部队的所有抵抗 |
[04:10] | and captured your father. | 并且抓到了你父亲 |
[04:13] | I’ll get him back. | 我会把他救回来 |
[04:15] | Where is my mother? | 我母亲在哪儿 |
[04:17] | She’s in the healing hut. | 她在治疗房里 |
[04:18] | So many injured. | 伤员太多了 |
[04:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:34] | Her soul is trapped in the spirit world. | 她的灵魂被困在灵界了 |
[04:37] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦,我的天啊 |
[04:38] | How long has she been away? | 她已经去了多久了 |
[04:40] | Almost a week. | 将近一周 |
[04:42] | I’ve tried to keep her energy flowing, | 我一直试着让她的能量保持流动 |
[04:43] | but I can feel her slipping away. | 但我能感觉到她在不断远离我 |
[04:45] | You’re the only one who can help her now, mom. | 母亲,现在只有你能救她了 |
[04:57] | How much longer can she survive like this? | 她这样还能再存活多久 |
[05:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:01] | But she’s very strong to have lasted this long. | 但她能坚持这么久已经很厉害了 |
[05:07] | I talked to the rebels. | 我和反抗者谈过了 |
[05:08] | They said Unalaq’s got the Southern portal surrounded. | 他们说吴纳克把南极通道团团围住了 |
[05:11] | Harmonic convergence is only a few hours away. | 离谐波汇聚只有几个小时了 |
[05:13] | Then we have to break through the enemy lines ourselves and get to the portal now. | 那么现在我们只能自己去打破敌人的防线,然后进入通道了 |
[05:17] | There’s no use in talking anymore. | 没有必要再继续讨论了 |
[05:19] | We know what our mission is. | 我们已经明白任务是什么 |
[05:21] | A suicide mission. | 自杀式行动吗? |
[05:24] | You know, I was in a similar situation once. | 要知道,我曾经遇到过类似的情形 |
[05:26] | My platoon had crawled through the desert with no water for a week, | 我的排要在没有水的情况下在一周内爬过沙漠 |
[05:30] | but when we finally located the only oasis for 100 Miles, | 但当我们终于找到一百里内唯一的绿洲时 |
[05:34] | it was surrounded by angry sandbenders. | 它却被愤怒的沙宗包围着 |
[05:37] | I realized our only chance to get to the water | 我意识到我们唯一靠近水源的机会 |
[05:40] | was to drop in from above. | 是从上空降落 |
[05:43] | So I fashioned together a catapult, | 所以我制作了一个弹射器 |
[05:45] | and with the help of a few well-trained hog-monkeys… | 在几只训练有素的猪猴的帮助下 |
[05:47] | enough of your ridiculous lies. | 不要再说你那荒谬的胡话了 |
[05:49] | Can’t you see that the fate of the world | 你没发现整个世界的命运和吉诺拉的性命 |
[05:52] | and Jinora’s life depends on what we do here today? | 都取决于我们今天所做之事了吗? |
[05:55] | Hold on. Maybe Bumi’s right. | 等等,也许布米说的对 |
[05:58] | We don’t have a catapult and hog-monkeys, | 我们没有弹射器和猪猴 |
[06:00] | but we have a flying bison, and there’s a plane on Varrick’s ship. | 但是我们有一只飞天野牛,而且瓦里克的船上有一架飞机 |
[06:03] | Maybe we can attack from above. | 没准我们就能从上空进攻 |
[06:05] | What are you thinking? | 你的想法是 |
[06:06] | Mako, Bolin, and I can use the plane to create a distraction and scatter some of the defenses. | 信,波林和我用飞机来分散注意力,打散一些防御力量 |
[06:11] | You, Tenzin, Bumi, and Kya can fly into the spirit portal on Oogi when you see an opening. | 你,丹增,布米和凯娅乘坐无忌找开口进入灵界通道 |
[06:17] | Let’s get moving. | 我们行动吧 |
[06:37] | What are we still doing here, father? | 我们还留在这里做什么,父亲 |
[06:40] | The invasion was completely successful, | 入侵行动完全成功 |
[06:42] | and the Southern tribe is under our control. | 南水部落在我们掌控之下 |
[06:45] | The spirit portals are open. | 灵界通道已经打开 |
[06:47] | You’ve restored balance. | 你已经恢复了平衡 |
[06:49] | Now we would like to go home. | 现在我们想要回家了 |
[06:50] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[06:52] | Everything I’ve achieved so far will pale in comparison with what I’m about to accomplish. | 我迄今完成的每件事,与我将要完成之事相比都会黯然失色 |
[06:58] | What else is there? The water tribe is united. | 还要做什么?水族部落已经合并了 |
[07:01] | After today, there will be no more water tribe, | 从今往后,这里将再没有水族部落 |
[07:03] | no more nations of any kind. | 没有种族和国家 |
[07:06] | The world is about to be transformed into something magnificent and new, | 世界将会转变成无比壮观又崭新的存在 |
[07:11] | and I will lead this glorious revolution. | 而我将会领导这场华丽的革命 |
[07:15] | Now go outside and get the troops ready to defend the spirit portal. | 现在出去让部队做好守卫灵界通道的准备 |
[07:18] | From whom? | 防御谁? |
[07:20] | We’ve already beaten everyone. | 我们已经打败了所有人 |
[07:22] | The Avatar will be here soon. | 神通很快就要到了 |
[07:24] | She has no choice. | 她没别的选择 |
[07:41] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:42] | I’m an earthbender strapped to the wing of a plane hundreds of feet in the air, | 我是一个被固定在上百尺高空的机翼上的御土师 |
[07:46] | so no. | 所以没有 |
[07:48] | Don’t worry. There’s no way they’ll be expecting this. | 别担心,他们万万不会预料到这招的 |
[08:01] | I think they were expecting it. | 我想他们预料到了 |
[08:28] | Asami! | 麻美 |
[08:33] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[08:44] | Fire! | 开火 |
[09:14] | There are spirits everywhere. | 这里到处都是神灵 |
[09:16] | I don’t see an opening. | 我看不到一个开口 |
[09:18] | Let’s circle around and see if we can find a way in from the other side. | 我们盘旋一周看看是不是能想办法从另一侧进入 |
[09:25] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[09:43] | The spirits are weighing Oogi down. | 这些神灵在把无忌往下拽 |
[09:45] | We’re losing altitude. | 我们正在下降 |
[09:47] | Get off of him, you sticky, nasty, little blob of goo! | 快从它身上下去,你这个粘人又恶心的小黏球 |
[09:52] | If I go, you’re coming with me. | 我要是掉下去了,你也得和我一起下去 |
[09:58] | Bumi! | 布米 |
[10:34] | I wish Varrick was filming this. | 我希望瓦里克能把这段拍成电影 |
[10:36] | We could call it Nuktuk: Sky warrior. | 就起名叫《纳塔克:天空战士》 |
[10:56] | Brace yourselves. | 防撞姿势! |
[11:35] | Dad. | 父亲 |
[11:39] | Korra, | 科拉 |
[11:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:42] | I failed you. | 我辜负了你 |
[11:45] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[11:46] | Harmonic convergence isn’t here yet. | 谐波汇聚还没有到来 |
[11:49] | We still have a chance. | 我们还有机会 |
[11:57] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[11:59] | Congratulations, everyone. | 大家伙儿,恭喜了 |
[12:03] | You’ve all got front-row seats for the beginning of the new world order. | 你们都坐上了来观看世界新秩序开端的前排座位 |
[12:07] | You don’t know what you’re doing, Unalaq. | 你不知道你在干什么,吴纳克 |
[12:09] | Freeing Vaatu won’t make you powerful. | 释放瓦图不会让你变得强大 |
[12:11] | It will only make you a traitor to everything good that’s happened for the last 10,000 years. | 它只会让你成为过去一万年中所有美好事物的叛徒 |
[12:17] | You think what Avatar Wan did was good? | 你认为神通万做的事情是好的? |
[12:19] | Driving almost all the spirits from this world? | 从人界驱逐了几乎全部神灵? |
[12:22] | The Avatar hasn’t brought balance, only chaos. | 降世神通从没有带来过和平,只有混乱 |
[12:26] | You call yourself the bridge between the two worlds, | 你把自己称作两个世界的桥梁 |
[12:29] | but there shouldn’t be a bridge. | 但这里本就不应该有桥梁 |
[12:31] | We should live together as one. | 人类和神灵应该共存 |
[12:32] | Even if Vaatu escapes, | 就算瓦图逃跑了 |
[12:35] | I’ll put him right back in his prison, | 我也会把他关回他的牢狱 |
[12:37] | just like Wan did. | 就像万做的那样 |
[12:38] | It’s true that, when Wan fused with Raava, he tipped the scales in her favor. | 的确当万和拉瓦合为一体时,他帮她获得了优势 |
[12:43] | But this time, I’ll be here to level the playing field. | 但这一次,我会来维持决斗的平等 |
[12:46] | When harmonic convergence comes, I will fuse with Vaatu. | 当谐波汇聚到来时,我会与瓦图合二为一 |
[12:51] | And together, we will become the new Avatar. | 我们将会一同成为新的降世神通 |
[12:54] | A dark Avatar. | 暗黑逆神通 |
[12:57] | Your era is over. | 你的时代结束了 |
[12:59] | Think about what you’re doing. | 好好想想你的所作所为 |
[13:02] | I know that you’ve always had a deep connection with the spirits, | 我知道你一直都与神灵有着很深的联系 |
[13:06] | but you’re still a man. | 但你仍旧是一个人啊 |
[13:09] | You’re still my brother. | 你仍然是我的弟弟 |
[13:11] | You’re Eska and Desna’s father. | 你是爱丝卡和杰斯纳的父亲 |
[13:13] | Are you willing to throw your humanity away to become a monster? | 你愿意抛弃你的人性,变成一个妖魔吗? |
[13:17] | I’ll be no more of a monster than your own daughter. | 我不会比你自己的女儿更像一个妖魔 |
[13:21] | The only difference is that, while she can barely recognize her own spiritual power, | 唯一的区别就是,她无法认识她自己的灵力 |
[13:25] | I will be in complete alignment with mine. | 我却能把自己和灵力完全结合 |
[13:28] | Vaatu and I will be as one. | 瓦图和我会化为一体 |
[13:30] | No one will be able to stand against us. | 没有人可以抵抗我们 |
[13:34] | Keep them locked up. | 继续关着他们 |
[13:36] | After the harmonic convergence, | 等谐波汇聚之后 |
[13:38] | I will come for Korra. | 我会回来找科拉 |
[13:41] | Yes, father. | 遵命,父亲 |
[13:46] | I failed in every way. | 我完全失败了 |
[13:49] | We’ve lost Jinora forever. | 我们永远失去吉诺拉了 |
[13:51] | There’s still a chance. | 我们还有一个机会 |
[13:52] | They didn’t get Bumi. | 他们没抓到布米 |
[14:13] | Oh, you want to play some more. | 哦,你还想再找点乐子 |
[14:16] | Well, bring it on. | 好啊,来吧 |
[14:44] | Oh, we’re playing dirty, huh? | 哦,我们玩阴的,是吧 |
[15:13] | Hmm, looks like we’ve got a music lover here. | 看来我们这儿有个音乐爱好者 |
[15:26] | Reinforcements! | 援军 |
[15:31] | All right, soldiers. | 好的,士兵们 |
[15:33] | Looks like it’s on us to save the day. | 看来这次到我们来拯救世界了 |
[15:36] | Luckily, I’ve got a plan. | 幸运的是,我有个计划 |
[15:46] | Eska, Desna, listen to me. | 爱丝卡,杰斯纳,听我说 |
[15:49] | You’ve got to help us stop Unalaq. | 你们一定要帮我阻止吴纳克 |
[15:51] | I know he’s your father, but Vaatu has made him completely crazy. | 我知道他是你们的爸爸,但是瓦图已经让他完全疯狂了 |
[15:55] | We will never turn on our father. | 我们绝对不会背叛父亲 |
[15:57] | Please, | 拜托 |
[15:59] | if you let me out now, I can still stop him from destroying everything. | 如果你现在放我出去,我仍旧可以阻止他摧毁一切 |
[16:03] | Once he fuses with Vaatu, | 一旦他和瓦图融合了 |
[16:05] | no one will be safe. | 没有人能够幸免 |
[16:08] | Desna, he won’t be your father anymore. | 杰斯纳,他不再会是你的父亲了 |
[16:14] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不明白你在说什么 |
[16:17] | Our father is the wisest man in the world. | 我们父亲是这个世界上最睿智的人 |
[16:19] | If he says what he is doing is right, I believe him. | 如果他说他做的是对的,我就相信他 |
[16:39] | You know, if I wanted some ball of evil lurking over my shoulder all the time, | 你知道,如果要让这群邪恶的家伙一直在我周围转悠 |
[16:43] | I’d have stayed home with my mother-in-law. | 我宁可陪我岳母大人呆在家里 |
[16:50] | All right, spirit army, | 好了,神灵部队 |
[16:52] | your general is here. Follow me! | 你们的将军在这里,跟我来 |
[17:03] | It’s working. | 这招奏效了 |
[17:13] | It’s not working. | 没奏效 |
[17:48] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[18:25] | All right, guys. | 好了,伙计们 |
[18:26] | Rescue time. | 我来救你们啦 |
[18:38] | Bumi, | 布米 |
[18:38] | how did you manage to take out this entire encampment on your own? | 你是怎么一个人干掉整个营地的 |
[18:42] | I did it all with my trusty flute and… | 我是与我可靠的笛子一起,还有… |
[18:45] | oh, never mind. You wouldn’t believe it anyway. | 哦,算了,反正你是不会相信的 |
[18:48] | Let’s get moving. | 我们该动身了 |
[19:03] | You run into the portal. | 你们进入通道 |
[19:06] | I’ll try to hold off anyone who comes after you. | 我会尽力拖住任何想要追你们的人 |
[19:08] | No, you’re too hurt. You need a healer. | 不行,你受伤太严重了,你需要一个水疗师 |
[19:12] | Asami, can you take Oogi and my dad back to my mom? | 麻美,你能带无忌和我父亲回我母亲那里去吗 |
[19:16] | This is my fight now. | 从现在起就是我的战斗了 |
[19:17] | Korra. | 科拉 |
[19:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:21] | I love you too, dad. | 我也爱你,父亲 |
[19:24] | Yipyip. | 驾,驾 |
[19:34] | Once we’re inside, you go find Jinora. | 我们一旦进去后,你们去找吉诺拉 |
[19:36] | Mako and Bolin will take care of Unalaq | 当我关闭通道时 |
[19:38] | while I close the portal, so Vaatu can’t escape. | 信和波林来对付吴纳克,这样瓦图就无法逃脱 |
[19:41] | Wait a second. Worst-case scenario. | 等一下,如果发生最坏的情况 |
[19:43] | So we’re fighting Unalaq, you close the portals, | 我们和吴纳克作战,你关闭通道 |
[19:45] | and let’s just say something happens to you. | 就比方说你发生了什么情况 |
[19:48] | Are we gonna be trapped in there for eternity? | 我们是不是就永远被困在那里了 |
[19:52] | If everything goes as planned, we’ll all walk out together after harmonic convergence. | 如果一切按照计划的进行,我们会在谐波汇聚之后一起出来 |
[19:57] | If not… | 如果不行…… |
[20:05] | Let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[20:32] | Tenzin, go find Jinora. | 丹增,快去找吉诺拉 |
[20:35] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[21:28] | You’re running out of time, Raava. | 你的时间越来越少了,拉瓦 |
[21:31] | I know you feel it coming. | 我知道你能感到它的到来 |
[22:54] | [Laughing maniacally] | 哈×30 |
[23:06] | 降世神通贴吧&Brony United |