时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth… | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire… | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air… | 气和 |
[00:12] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:25] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | After 10,000 years, harmonic convergence is here again, | 一万年过去,谐波汇聚再次到来 |
[00:30] | and the dark spirit Vaatu is free. | 黑暗神灵瓦图突破牢狱 |
[00:32] | Tenzin, Bumi, and Kya | 丹增、布米和凯娅 |
[00:34] | have entered the portal to rescue Jinora’s spirit. | 进入灵界拯救吉诺拉的魂魄 |
[00:36] | Asami split from the group and took the injured Tonraq to safety. | 麻美离队,把托纳克带到安全地带 |
[00:40] | So it’s up to Korra, Mako, and Bolin to stop Unalaq | 所以,只有信、波林和科拉 |
[00:42] | before he fuses with Vaatu and becomes a dark Avatar. | 才能阻止吴纳克和瓦图合体成为逆神通 |
[00:47] | 第二册:神灵篇 第十三集:黑暗降临 | |
[00:57] | Raava, nothing could stop this moment. | 拉瓦,什么也挡不了这一刻来临了 |
[01:02] | Harmonic convergence is upon us again. | 谐波汇聚再一次发生在我们面前 |
[01:07] | I’m not going to let you fuse with Unalaq. | 我绝不会让你和吴纳克合体 |
[01:09] | You’re going right back in that prison. | 你将继续被封印 |
[01:25] | Don’t let Unalaq back in the spirit world! | 不要让吴纳克回到灵界 |
[01:28] | We’re on it! | 交给我们了 |
[01:37] | Jinora. | 吉诺拉 |
[01:39] | Jinora’s spirit, do you hear me? | 吉诺拉的灵魂哟,你听得到吗 |
[01:41] | It’s your Uncle Bumi. | 我是你叔叔布米 |
[01:44] | Ah, this isn’t working. | 这样没用 |
[01:46] | We can’t just randomly wander the spirit world, call out for Jinora, and expect to find her! | 一边在灵界乱窜一边呼喊吉诺拉,是找不到她的 |
[01:51] | We just need to employ the simple rules of tracking. | 我们只要按追踪的步骤来就行了 |
[01:55] | First we locate her footprints… | 首先我们确定她的脚印的位置 |
[01:57] | Then we follow them. | 然后跟着走 |
[01:58] | Do you even know what spirit footprints look like? | 难道你知道神灵的脚印长什么样? |
[02:02] | Do spirits even leave footprints? | 神灵能留下脚印吗? |
[02:06] | Face it, your tracking skills won’t work in the spirit world. | 现实点吧,你的追踪能力在灵界是没用的 |
[02:10] | Let me try something. | 我试试这个 |
[02:19] | Jinora is over there. | 吉诺拉在那边 |
[02:21] | I feel a lot of spiritual energy coming from that direction. | 我能感到那边有强大的灵力传过来 |
[02:25] | We’re in the spirit world. | 可我们就在灵界里 |
[02:27] | There’s spiritual energy in every direction! | 灵力到处都是 |
[02:29] | Enough! | 够了 |
[02:31] | We can’t do this by ourselves. | 只靠我们是做不成的 |
[02:33] | We need a spirit guide. | 我们需要灵界引导 |
[02:39] | There! | 看那儿 |
[02:44] | Spirit, hello. | 您好,神灵 |
[02:45] | I’m sorry to disturb you, but I am in need of your assistance. | 很抱歉打扰了您,但我需要您相助 |
[02:50] | You dare wake me, human? | 你竟敢吵醒我,凡人? |
[02:54] | Humans in the spirit world | 擅闯灵界的凡人 |
[02:57] | belong in one place only! | 只一处归宿 |
[03:20] | Well, that didn’t work. | 看来这也不成 |
[03:23] | Now where are we? | 这回我们在哪儿 |
[03:24] | We’re completely lost. | 我们彻底迷路了 |
[04:00] | No! | 不! |
[04:39] | I don’t know if we can win this fight. | 不知道我们有没有赢的希望 |
[04:41] | We don’t need to win. | 我们不用打赢 |
[04:43] | We just need to stop Unalaq from getting back in the spirit world. | 只要阻止吴纳克回到灵界就行 |
[04:58] | We’re walking in circles! | 我们这是在兜圈子 |
[05:00] | I’ve seen that same spirit mushroom five times! | 那个灵菇我都看见五回了 |
[05:03] | That’s not the same mushroom. | 那才不是同一个灵菇 |
[05:05] | Yes, I am. | 我就是 |
[05:06] | See? Even it knows we’re lost. | 你看连它都知道我们迷路了 |
[05:08] | Oh, sure, listen to a fungus over your own brother. | 好啊,你宁可信蘑菇也不信你大哥? |
[05:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[05:13] | Mushroom, is that you? | 蘑菇,刚刚是你吗? |
[05:15] | Nope. Wasn’t me. | 不,不是我 |
[05:21] | Iroh? How… Where… | 艾洛?怎么…会… |
[05:24] | It’s been so long. | 好久不见 |
[05:26] | Almost 40 years. | 快有四十年了 |
[05:29] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴能和你重逢 |
[05:31] | How did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里 |
[05:33] | My friendly spirit fox told me you were lost. | 我的朋友狐仙告诉我,你们迷路了 |
[05:36] | I came to show you the way out. | 我来给你们指一指出路吧 |
[05:38] | Iroh, we are grateful, but we’re not looking for the way out… | 艾洛,多谢你,但是我们不是要找出路 |
[05:42] | we’re looking for my daughter. | 我们在找我的女儿 |
[05:44] | I’m sorry to hear that, but you shouldn’t be here. | 真是遗憾,但是你们不应该留在这 |
[05:48] | Vaatu has escaped, and darkness threatens to take over. | 瓦图已经逃走了,黑暗就要降临了 |
[05:51] | I’m not leaving until I find Jinora. | 除非找到吉诺拉,我是不会走的 |
[05:54] | I understand. But I beg you to be careful. | 我能理解,但我恳请你们多加小心 |
[05:58] | If you travel too deep into the spirit world, | 要是你们太深入灵界 |
[06:02] | you could end up in a place where only the lost will ever find you. | 最终到达的地方,恐怕只有迷失者才找得到了 |
[06:15] | A place where only the lost can find you… | 只有迷失者才能找到的地方 |
[06:19] | That’s it! | 对了! |
[06:20] | I know where to find Jinora! | 我知道去哪里找吉诺拉了! |
[06:51] | I’m locking you away for another 10,000 years, Vaatu! | 我要再把你封印一万年,瓦图 |
[07:07] | Unalaq? | 吴纳克? |
[07:10] | Are you out there? | 你在不在? |
[07:14] | He must have gone home? | 他是跑回家了么 |
[07:19] | Hello, my feeble turtle-duck. | 你好啊,我的小龟鸭 |
[07:38] | Don’t let them escape this time. | 这回别让他们跑了 |
[07:44] | Are you sure this is the best way to find Jinora? | 你确定这是找到吉诺拉的最好办法? |
[07:48] | Trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[07:51] | Hey, you, spirit… wake up! | 喂!你,神灵!起来! |
[07:54] | You again? | 又是你?! |
[08:13] | I thought we were going to be taken to a prison. | 我还以为我们会被投入大牢里 |
[08:15] | This is a prison. | 可这里和大牢没两样 |
[08:17] | Welcome to the fog of lost souls. | 欢迎光临迷魂雾 |
[08:22] | You will never escape. | 你们再也逃不出去了 |
[09:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[10:03] | No! | 不好 |
[10:17] | We are now one. | 我们融为一体了 |
[10:22] | Now a new era for spirits and humans will begin, | 如今神灵和凡人的新纪元开始了 |
[10:25] | and I will lead them all as the new Avatar. | 作为新的神通,我会统领他们 |
[10:29] | Well, I’m the old Avatar, and my era’s not over yet. | 我是原来的神通,我说我的时代还没有结束 |
[10:37] | What kind of prison doesn’t have any bars or walls? | 这算什么大牢,没有铁栅栏也没有高墙 |
[10:41] | We could walk right out of here. | 我们大可以走出去 |
[10:44] | The fog of lost souls is a spirit prison for humans. | 迷魂雾是给凡人魂魄的监牢 |
[10:48] | I read about it in an ancient text. | 我曾经在古书上读到过 |
[10:50] | The fog is actually a spirit… | 这雾,其实是一个神灵 |
[10:53] | That infects your mind and slowly drives you mad, | 它会侵蚀你的心智,慢慢让你发疯 |
[10:56] | imprisoning you in your own darkest memories. | 把你困住,困在最黑暗的记忆里 |
[11:00] | How long can you be trapped in here? | 我们会被困在这里多久? |
[11:02] | I am Zhao the Conqueror! | 我乃征服者赵 |
[11:03] | 赵(Zhao):《最后的气宗》第一册水篇第三集首次出现,水篇的主要敌人 水篇第二十集屠月,但最终被海神带走 | |
[11:04] | I am the Moonslayer! | 我乃屠月者 |
[11:06] | I will capture the Avatar! | 我一定要抓住神通 |
[11:08] | I am Zhao the Conqueror! | 我乃征服者赵 |
[11:10] | I am the Moonslayer! | 我乃屠月者 |
[11:12] | I will capture the Avatar! | 我一定要抓住神通 |
[11:15] | Hopefully we’re not trapped in here as long as that guy. | 但愿我们不会和那边那家伙关一样久 |
[11:18] | You! | 你… |
[11:19] | You’re him! | 就是你 |
[11:20] | The last airbender! | 你是最后的气宗 |
[11:23] | Ah! No! Get off me! | 啊!不!你放手 |
[11:25] | You’ve grown… But I will still defeat you! | 你长大了,可我一样能战胜你 |
[11:34] | Come back, Avatar! Face me! | 回来啊,神通,跟我较量 |
[11:37] | I am Zhao the Conqueror! I will capture you! | 我乃征服者赵,我一定要抓住你 |
[11:41] | Victory will be mine! | 胜利是属于我的 |
[11:45] | If we stay together, we’ll find Jinora | 如果我们在一起,我们就能找到吉诺拉 |
[11:47] | and make it out of this fog. | 然后逃出这团雾 |
[12:42] | Give in. | 放弃吧 |
[12:44] | Your time is over. | 你的时代,结束了 |
[12:51] | Korra, this fight is not over. | 科拉,战斗还没有结束 |
[12:55] | Raava… | 拉瓦… |
[12:57] | Vaatu cannot win. | 瓦图是赢不了的 |
[12:59] | Do not give in to 10,000 years of darkness. | 不要向万年的黑暗轻言放弃 |
[13:04] | You are the Avatar. | 你,才是降世神通 |
[13:19] | You cannot win! | 你不会赢的! |
[13:30] | Jinora! | 吉诺拉 |
[13:32] | Jinora! | 吉诺拉 |
[13:34] | Wait a second. | 你等一下 |
[13:35] | What? Do you hear something? | 怎么,你听到什么了么 |
[13:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:39] | They’re all around us. | 我们被包围了 |
[13:41] | The cannibals, they’re everywhere. | 是食人鬼,到处都是 |
[13:43] | Bumi, you must focus your mind right now. | 布米,你现在必须集中精神 |
[13:47] | There are no cannibals. | 周围没有食人鬼 |
[13:48] | Yes, there are! | 明明就有 |
[13:50] | They’re gonna eat every last one of us! | 他们会把我们吃得连骨头都不剩的 |
[13:54] | Who are you two?! | 你们俩是谁? |
[13:56] | Kya, we’re your brothers. | 凯娅,我们是你的兄弟 |
[13:58] | You must remember before the fog infects you. | 在雾侵蚀你之前,你一定要想起来 |
[14:01] | No, you are just a vision. I have no family. | 不,你只是个幻觉,我才没有家人 |
[14:04] | You can’t tie me down! | 你不能拴着我 |
[14:06] | They’re closing in! I gotta get outta here! | 他们要逼近了!我得快逃才行! |
[14:12] | – No! | 不行! |
[14:16] | Bumi! Kya! Come back! | 布米!凯娅!快回来! |
[14:30] | Please, let us out. | 求你们了,放了我们吧 |
[14:32] | His groveling is pathetic. | 他开始求饶了,可怜虫 |
[14:34] | But I do enjoy the sweet scent of desperation. | 不过我还真喜欢听那甜美的绝望的声音 |
[14:38] | Come on! Your dad has become an evil monster. | 拜托,你们的爸爸都变成邪恶的怪物了 |
[14:41] | He’s trying to bring on eternal darkness! | 他想要带来永恒的黑暗 |
[14:44] | Why would you protect someone who doesn’t care about you at all? | 他根本不在乎你们,你们为什么还保护他 |
[14:48] | Father was going to let me expire when we tried to open the northern portal… | 爸爸在试图打开北极灵界之门的时候确实弃我不顾 |
[14:54] | Perhaps we should rethink our position. | 也许我们是该重新考虑自己的立场了 |
[14:56] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[14:57] | No. Don’t listen to him. | 不行,别听他的 |
[14:59] | His words are poisoning your mind. | 他的花言巧语在侵蚀你的头脑 |
[15:06] | What’s with this outburst of emotion? | 你干嘛这么激动 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry, I can’t help it. | 对不起,可我忍不住了 |
[15:11] | It’s just so sad… that I’ll never get to be with you again. | 我太伤心了,我再也没法和你在一起了 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么? |
[15:17] | Explain yourself further. | 你给我再解释清楚点 |
[15:19] | Eska, I’ve always loved you, and I’ve always wanted to be with you… | 艾斯卡,我一直都爱着你,一直都想和你在一起 |
[15:24] | But now that the world is ending, I’m never gonna get that chance. | 可是现在世界要完蛋了,我再也没有这机会了 |
[15:30] | We could have been together, but you left me at the altar. | 我们本来能在一起的,可你在祭坛上把我甩下了 |
[15:33] | No, I was scared! | 不,我当时是吓坏了 |
[15:35] | I was scared of my true feelings for you. | 我对你的真正感情,却把我给吓坏了 |
[15:38] | I should have never left you! I’m sorry. | 我真不该把你丢下的,对不起 |
[15:41] | And I’m sorry that we’ll never have a chance to | 好可惜我们再也没有机会 |
[15:44] | rekindle the dying ember that was our love into a… | 重新把爱情的余烬点燃成一团 |
[15:47] | Big fire of love flames. | 烈火般的真情了 |
[16:04] | You’ll never defeat my father. | 你永远打不赢我父亲的 |
[16:06] | But should you survive, | 不过,如果你活下来 |
[16:09] | perhaps we can spend eternal darkness together. | 也许我们可以一起度过这永恒的黑暗 |
[16:16] | Wow, that was the best acting I’ve ever seen. | 哇,这是我见过的最棒的演戏 |
[16:18] | You completely fooled her! | 你完全把她唬住了 |
[16:20] | Yeah, right, that… | 唔,好吧 |
[16:21] | That was acting. | 我是演的 |
[16:27] | They will certainly perish. | 他们死定了 |
[18:12] | I must stay focused. | 我得集中精神 |
[18:14] | Remember who you are, Tenzin. | 丹增,要记住自己是谁 |
[18:16] | You are the son of Avatar Aang. | 你是神通安昂的儿子 |
[18:18] | You are the hope for future generations of airbenders. | 你是未来气宗的希望 |
[18:21] | The fate of the world rests on your shoulders. | 这世界的命运就担在你的肩膀上 |
[18:25] | But what if I fail? | 可万一我失败了 |
[18:29] | Then your father’s hope for the future dies with you. | 那么你父亲对未来的希望,就和你一同死了 |
[18:32] | I can’t fail! | 我不能失败 |
[18:33] | You will. | 你必然失败 |
[18:35] | Stop it! | 住口! |
[18:36] | I am the son of Avatar Aang. | 我是神通安昂的儿子 |
[18:39] | I am the hope for future generations of airbenders. | 我是未来气宗的希望 |
[18:42] | I am the son of Avatar Aang! | 我是神通安昂的儿子 |
[18:46] | Hello, my son. | 你好,我的儿子 |
[18:51] | Dad… | 父亲… |
[18:52] | I’ve failed you, I am no spiritual leader, | 我辜负了您,我没能成为精神领袖 |
[18:56] | and I’ve let the world down. | 我辜负了这个世界 |
[18:58] | I’ll never be the man you were. | 我永远成不了您这样的人 |
[19:01] | You are right. | 你说对了 |
[19:04] | You are trying to hold on to a false perception of yourself. | 你一直都在错误地解读你自己 |
[19:08] | You are not me, and you should not be me. | 你不是我,你也不应该成为我 |
[19:12] | You are Tenzin. | 你,是丹增 |
[19:22] | I am not a reflection of my father. | 我不是我父亲的倒影 |
[19:26] | I am Tenzin. | 我是丹增 |
[19:27] | I am Tenzin. | 我是丹增! |
[19:40] | Jinora! | 吉诺拉! |
[20:03] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[20:05] | I think our brother saved us. | 看来我们的弟弟救了我们 |
[20:08] | Dad. | 爸 |
[20:10] | You’re going to be okay, sweetie. | 你没事了,小乖乖 |
[20:11] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[20:12] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[20:14] | The last thing I remember is dark spirits taking me away. | 我只记得我被恶灵带走了 |
[20:18] | You were trapped in the fog of lost souls, | 你被困在迷魂雾里了 |
[20:21] | but I wasn’t going to let you stay there. | 但我不会让你留在里面的 |
[20:23] | I’m so happy to see you, dad. | 爸爸,能见到你,我好高兴 |
[20:36] | Korra! | 科拉! |
[20:37] | He’s got the light spirit! | 他抓住了光明神灵! |
[22:00] | The world’s in trouble. | 世界有麻烦了 |
[22:02] | What are you talking about? How do you know? | 你在说什么,你怎么知道? |
[22:04] | I can feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[22:06] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[22:07] | It’s Korra. | 是科拉 |
[22:09] | This light spirit will guide you out of the spirit world. | 这个光明的灵蝶能带领你们走出灵界 |
[22:12] | I have to go help. | 我必须去帮她 |
[22:16] | Jinora, wait! | 吉诺拉,等等! |
[22:47] | Now… 10,000 years of darkness begins! | 现在,万年的黑暗时代开始了 |
[23:16] | 降世神通贴吧&Brony United 润色:蓝色的夏天 调轴:TNBi |