时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:26] | The world has entered a new age. | 世界已进入新的纪元 |
[00:29] | Harmonic convergence created an energy shift. the likes of which has never been felt before. | 谐波汇聚所造成的能量变化前所未见 |
[00:34] | And after two weeks,Republic City continues to recover, from Korra’s epic battle with Unavaatu. | 而在科拉和吴纳瓦图的史诗对决两周后 共和城还处在恢复期 |
[00:39] | Vines have sprouted up all over,creating pockets of wilds the spirits have come to call home. | 藤蔓蔓延到了各处 制造了好几处被神灵当作家园的荒野 |
[00:44] | What other changes are in store for our city? | 我们的城市还会迎来什么其他的变化呢 |
[00:57] | Come back, Bum-Ju. | 回来 小布 |
[01:04] | If you don’t wanna wear the sweater I made you, that’s fine. | 如果你不想穿我给你织的毛衣那没关系 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry I got mad. | 我很抱歉刚刚生气了 |
[01:11] | Bum-Ju, I’m running out of tree. | 小布 树都不够爬了 |
[01:15] | Can we go down now? | 我们现在能下去了吗 |
[01:20] | Bum-Ju, a little help? | 小布 救命呐 |
[01:34] | Ah! Ahh! Look! | 看呐 |
[01:35] | I’m airbending. | 我在御气 |
[01:40] | Ah! Wow, that still hurt a lot. | 嗷 还是痛死了 |
[01:57] | How are we ever gonna clear away all these vines? | 我们究竟怎样才能清除这些藤蔓 |
[02:10] | I don’t get it! | 啊 我就不懂了 |
[02:11] | I can vanquish Vaatu,but not a bunch of stupid vines? | 我连瓦图都能打败,却搞不定几堆蠢藤 |
[02:15] | I’m sure you’ll find a way. | 你肯定会找到办法的 |
[02:17] | Why do you wanna get rid of them? | 你为什么想要清除它们 |
[02:18] | You changed the world. | 你改变了世界 |
[02:20] | We’re connected with the spirits again. | 我们又一次和神灵联系起来 |
[02:22] | The wilds are their home. | 这些荒野就是他们的家 |
[02:24] | I don’t think the people who used to live here are as excited about it as you are. | 我不认为原先住这里的人会像你一样高兴 |
[02:35] | I gotta go face the press and tell them I still don’t have a way to get rid of the vines. | 我要去面对媒体并告诉他们我还是没法处理掉这些藤 |
[02:39] | This should be fun. | 真有趣 |
[02:46] | Mr. President | 总统先生 |
[02:46] | are you concerned that your approval ratings, are now nearly as low as the Avatar’s? | 你是否担心你的支持率快像神通一样低了 |
[02:52] | Have you seen today’s headline? | 你看了今天的头条吗 |
[02:53] | It says, “Raik-oh-no. Polls pan Prez plans!” | 上面写着“雷鼓只是雷声响?民调看衰总统政策” |
[02:58] | I’m not concerned with snappy put-downs in the press. | 我不关心媒体的尖刻贬低 |
[03:01] | I’m facing this calamity just like every other citizen. | 就像其他市民一样我也要面对这个灾难 |
[03:04] | There’s a tree growing right through my office. | 树都长到我办公室来了 |
[03:06] | You think I’m not doing everything I can to get rid of it? | 你认为我没有在尽全力清除它们? |
[03:12] | A few questions, please! – Avatar Korra! | 请回答几个问题! 神通科拉! |
[03:14] | Do you regret the way you handled the Unalaq crisis? | 你是否对自己处理吴纳克危机的方法感到后悔 |
[03:17] | Why are you forcing the integration of spirits in Republic City? | 你为什么要迫使共和城与神灵结合 |
[03:20] | Listen,I’ve been trying everything I can think of to get rid of these vines, but… | 听着 我也在尽我所能来清除这些藤蔓但是 |
[03:24] | why can’t you fix this? – Are the vines here to stay? | 为什么你搞不定这个 这些藤要留在这了吗 |
[03:26] | Is this part of your new world order? | 这是你的新世界秩序的一部分吗 |
[03:29] | Look! | 听着! |
[03:30] | Harmonic convergence was just a couple weeks ago. | 谐波汇聚才过去几周而已 |
[03:33] | I just need a little more time to get everything back to normal. | 我只是还需要些时间让一切重回正轨 |
[03:36] | The Avatar has put us all in a very difficult position, | 虽然神通让我们都陷入了困境 |
[03:39] | but my administration… | 但是我的政府 |
[03:41] | Oh!I’m sorry. | 哦 很抱歉 |
[03:42] | Did I put you in a difficult position by fighting the giant force of pure evil that was going to destroy the whole world? | 我和意图毁灭全世界的纯邪恶巨灵战斗让你陷入了困境? |
[03:48] | Maybe your administration could’ve handled that! | 也许你的政府本可以对付它呢 |
[03:51] | That’s all! No more questions! | 到此为止,提问结束 |
[03:57] | This is a disaster. | 真是场灾难 |
[03:59] | Don’t worry. We’ll figure something out. | 别担心。我们会想出解决办法的 |
[04:01] | Easy for you to say. | 对你来说当然轻松啦 |
[04:03] | You don’t have my poll numbers. | 你又不用面对我那支持率 |
[04:04] | 8% approval? | 百分之八的支持率? |
[04:07] | Who were they asking? | 到底是问了些什么人啊 |
[04:08] | You can’t take that to heart. | 不要太往心里去了 |
[04:09] | People are just frustrated. | 人们只是有些沮丧而已 |
[04:11] | I don’t blame them. | 我不怪他们 |
[04:12] | I should be able to fix this. | 我本该处理好的 |
[04:14] | I’m the Avatar. | 我是降世神通啊 |
[04:21] | You are not gonna believe what just happened. | 你肯定不会相信刚才发生了什么 |
[04:23] | Where’s your father? | 你爹呢 |
[04:25] | Dad! | 爹!!!! |
[04:27] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 啥,出什么事了 |
[04:30] | The most amazing, wondrous,fantastical thing just occurred. | 最震惊最奇妙最梦幻的事刚刚发生了 |
[04:34] | Okay, Bum-Ju and I had a little fight. I made him this sweater,and he didn’t seem to like it. | 好吧 小布和我发生了点小争吵 我给他做了件小毛衣,他似乎不太喜欢 |
[04:38] | And I’ll admit it might need work,but it was my first attempt at knitting. | 我也承认是不太行,但这是我第一次尝试织毛衣 |
[04:42] | So I was a little hurt. | 所以我有点伤心 |
[04:44] | Hilarious. | 笑死我了 |
[04:46] | Time for dinner, everyone. | 吃饭时间到了大家 |
[04:47] | No! Check this out. | 不 看看这个 |
[04:51] | I can airbend! | 我能御气了 |
[04:55] | Yeah, wait. Seriously. I was doing it. | 诶 等等,说正经的,我真御气来着 |
[04:59] | Oh, hold on. I just… | 哦 就等一下 我就…… |
[05:00] | Maybe if I… | 如果我…… |
[05:02] | No. | 还没有 |
[05:04] | I swear I’m not making it up. | 我发誓我不是在瞎吹 |
[05:11] | Stop waving your arms around at the table. | 别再在餐桌上挥手了 |
[05:13] | It’s not funny anymore. | 一点都不搞笑了 |
[05:15] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是笑话 |
[05:16] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[05:19] | Bumi says he airbended earlier,but he can’t now. | 布米说他早先御气了 但他现在不行了 |
[05:21] | Oh, and I guess he’s not very good at knitting either. | 而且我猜他也不怎么会织毛衣 |
[05:23] | I gotta say,I love being a part of this family. | 我必须要说 我很喜欢成为这个家庭的一部分 |
[05:26] | You got the grumpy dad, the wacky Uncle. | 暴躁的老爹 古怪的叔叔 |
[05:28] | The put-upon mom, crazy kids. | 受虐的老妈,疯狂的小孩 |
[05:30] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[05:32] | Where’s Mako? | 信哪去了? |
[05:33] | Oh, you mean the brooding teenager? | 你是说忧郁的少年啊 |
[05:35] | He’s staying at the police station. | 他待在警察局了 |
[05:37] | Still? | 还在? |
[05:38] | I told him Tenzin invited us to stay here since our apartment is a vine habitat now | 我告诉过他 丹增已邀请我们住在这里 自从我们的公寓变成藤蔓饲养园后 |
[05:43] | but he said he had to focus on work. | 但他说他得专心工作 |
[05:48] | Oh! Did you see that? | 哦,你看到没 |
[05:49] | I think the napkin moved. | 我想那纸巾好像动了 |
[05:51] | You blew on it. | 你吹动的 |
[05:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[05:53] | Maybe I can only do it when my life is in danger. | 可能只有遇到生命危险时我才能御气 |
[05:57] | Bolin, bend a giant boulder at me. | 博林,朝我扔个大石头来 |
[06:00] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 啊 我觉得这主意不太好 |
[06:03] | If you’re gonna be bending giant boulders,you can do it outside. | 如果你要御大石请出去御 |
[06:06] | No one is bending giant boulders! | 没人要扔石头 |
[06:08] | Look alive, Uncle Bumi! | 注意 布米伯伯 |
[06:14] | Ah! I told you! | 我就说嘛 |
[06:20] | Unbelievable. | 不敢相信 |
[06:22] | You’re actually an airbender. | 你真是个气宗 |
[06:24] | Wait until I tell mom.She’s gonna love this. | 等我告诉老妈,她肯定很高兴 |
[06:43] | Ow! Police. | 警察 |
[06:45] | He what? Slow down. | 他 什么 慢点 |
[06:48] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好的,我就到 |
[06:54] | What the heck did all this? | 这是发生了什么 |
[06:57] | It was my brother. He’s out of control! | 是我弟,他失控了 |
[06:59] | Okay, just tell me what happened. | 好吧 告诉我发生了什么 |
[07:02] | We were arguing about the books,and Daw was yelling at me | 我们正在争论账簿的事 唐正对我大喊大叫 |
[07:06] | and all of a sudden things started flying around! | 然后突然东西就开始满天飞 |
[07:08] | He was creating this storm like… | 他制造了一个旋风 就像 |
[07:10] | Like what? | 像什么 |
[07:11] | Well, like he was airbending. | 呃 像是在御气! |
[07:15] | Sir… That’s impossible. | 先生,那是不可能的 |
[07:17] | There are only five airbenders in the entire world | 全世界只有五个气宗 |
[07:20] | and your brother is not one of them. | 而且你弟弟不是其中之一 |
[07:22] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[07:23] | He was freaking out, yelling,”what happening to me?” | 他吓坏了 喊着 “我这是怎么了” |
[07:26] | Then, he ran into the back room and locked himself in. | 就跑到后房把自己锁里面了 |
[07:33] | Police. Open up. | 警察 开门 |
[07:35] | Go away! | 走开 |
[07:36] | Get out here, sir,or I’m knocking this door down. | 要么你自己出来 要么我把门撞开 |
[07:40] | One… | 一 |
[07:42] | Two… | 二 |
[07:46] | Ah! I’m so sorry! | 啊 我真抱歉 |
[07:53] | I told you! Airbending! | 我跟你说过吧 御气! |
[08:01] | Ugh! I can’t figure this thing out! | 我又掌握不了了 |
[08:04] | Do you think being in the spirit world during harmonic convergence could’ve given him bending? | 你觉得可能是谐波汇聚时待在灵界使他会御术了? |
[08:08] | I suppose it’s possible. | 我觉得有可能 |
[08:10] | Maybe Uncle Bumi is just a late bloomer. | 也许布米伯伯只是发育有点晚呢? |
[08:13] | I have been noticing a change in your aura lately. | 我注意到你的气最近确实发生了变化 |
[08:16] | And you didn’t tell me? | 而你却没告诉我? |
[08:24] | Invisible spirit monster attack? | 碰到隐身神灵怪兽袭击了? |
[08:27] | Lin! You won’t believe this. | 琳 你不会相信的 |
[08:29] | Bumi just started airbending. | 布米刚才御气了 |
[08:32] | I’m afraid he’s not the only one. | 我想他恐怕不是唯一的一个 |
[08:34] | What? | 什么 |
[08:35] | I got a call last night about a guy who just started airbending out of nowhere. | 昨晚我接到了个电话 是关于有人突然就开始御气的 |
[08:39] | You mean there’s another one? Where is he now? | 你是说又一个?他现在在哪 |
[08:42] | He… Blew a door down on me and got away. | 他,御气朝我丢了扇门然后就逃跑了 |
[08:46] | We’ve got an all-points bulletin out on him right now. | 我们已经全面通缉他了 |
[08:48] | Wait, we’ll help you look for him. | 等等,我们会帮你们找他,应该从哪找起? |
[08:50] | Where should we start? | 应该从哪找起? |
[08:52] | Oh, well, you know, you should… | 噢 那个 你知道 你应该 |
[08:54] | You should leave it to the police. | 你应该让警方搜寻就可以了 |
[08:55] | It’s… Police business, you know. | 这是……警务 你知道 |
[08:57] | It’s, um… Official. | 是 呃 官方的事 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:02] | How are you doing? | 你最近怎么样? |
[09:04] | You know you’re welcome to stay here instead of sleeping at the police station. | 你知道我们欢迎你住在这里 而不是住在警局里 |
[09:09] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我还好 |
[09:10] | I should just get… Going. | 我该,出发了 |
[09:14] | So! | 好 |
[09:16] | As you were… | 原地立正 |
[09:18] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[09:25] | This is so exciting! | 太让人激动了 |
[09:26] | New airbenders in the city? I bet we can find that guy before Mako does. | 城里新出现的气宗,我打赌我们能在信之前找到他 |
[09:32] | You know I’m not very good at this. | 你知道 我不太擅长这个 |
[09:34] | You’re the Avatar,master of all the elements. | 你是神通 操控所有元素的大师 |
[09:37] | You should know how to drive. | 你应该要学会如何驾驶 |
[09:38] | Besides, it’s relaxing. | 另外,这能让人放轻松 |
[09:42] | Clutch! Clutch !Ugh! Ah! Ugh! | 离合! 离合! |
[09:48] | That’s the brake. | 那就是刹车 |
[09:50] | Let’s try again. You ready? | 再试一次吧,准备好了吗 |
[09:56] | How long do you think talking to Mako is going to be like pulling teeth? | 多久以前你就觉得和信谈话会像拔牙一样吗? |
[10:00] | Well, Mako has never been the most “in touch with his feelings” guy. | 信从来不是“了解自己感情”的人 |
[10:04] | But it’ll get better eventually. | 不过最终总会有所好转吧 |
[10:07] | So when I was gone | 那么当我不在的时候 |
[10:08] | did he tell you that we broke up? | 他告诉你我们分手了吗? |
[10:10] | Yeah. We all knew. | 是的,我们都知道了 |
[10:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:14] | That’s pretty embarrassing. | 这挺尴尬的 |
[10:15] | Actually,I need to tell you something about that | 其实,我要告诉你有关的一些事 |
[10:18] | and I should’ve told you this sooner | 而且我早就应该告诉你 |
[10:21] | but… While you were gone | 但是,当你不在的时候 |
[10:23] | I…Kind of… Kissed him. | 我……亲了他……一下下 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:29] | No wonder he’s so nervous around us. | 哈哈 难怪他看见我们就紧张 |
[10:31] | You’re not mad? | 你不生气? |
[10:32] | No! | 不 |
[10:33] | I mean, I kissed Mako when he was going out with you, so. | 我是说 你们约会时我就吻了他 所以 |
[10:36] | You what? | 你 什么? |
[10:37] | I’m so sorry! I thought you knew! | 真对不起 我以为你知道的 |
[10:39] | I’m just kidding. I knew a long time ago. | 我只是开玩笑啦,我早就知道了 |
[10:43] | Well, whatever happened with Mako I’m glad it hasn’t come between us. | 那么 我很庆幸和信发生这事,都没影响我们的关系 |
[10:46] | I’ve never had a girlfriend to hang out with and talk to before | 我以前从来没有过能一起出去玩和聊天的女朋友呢 |
[10:50] | except for Naga. | 除了娜咖 |
[10:52] | This is nice. | 感觉真好 |
[10:53] | Vine! Vine! | 藤! 藤! |
[11:00] | Hey! Watch where you’re going! | 喂 注意看路! |
[11:02] | What are you doing living in the middle of the road in the first place? | 应该是你为什么要住在大马路中间还差不多! |
[11:05] | Don’t ask me, Avatar. | 别问我啊 神通 |
[11:07] | You made the world this way.We’re just living in it. | 你让世界变成这样 我们只是生活在这样的世界里而已 |
[11:10] | Look, I don’t have anything against spirits,but these vines are causing major problems all over the city. | 听着 我对神灵没意见 但这些藤在全城都是大麻烦 |
[11:15] | Spirits? Vines? | 神灵 藤蔓 |
[11:17] | We’re all the same.Seems like the Avatar would know that. | 我们都是一样的 我还以为神通知道呢 |
[11:24] | Korra, you okay? | 科拉 你没事吧 |
[11:26] | I think that spirit just gave me an idea how to get rid of these vines. | 我想那个神灵刚才让我想到一个清除藤蔓的方法 |
[11:31] | But I’m gonna need a lot of water. | 不过会需要很多水 |
[11:35] | It’s like a dream, dad. | 父亲,这就像做梦一样 |
[11:37] | After 170 years, new airbenders. | 经历了一百七十年后 新的气宗出现了 |
[11:41] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[11:43] | When a new guy gets airbending,does that make him our brother? | 一个新得到御气术的人,也算我们的兄弟吗? |
[11:46] | Well, in a way,all airbenders are our family. | 某种意义上来说,所有的气宗都是我们的家人 |
[11:50] | Does that mean I have to share my room? | 那是不是意味着连我的房间都要共享了 |
[11:51] | Because I like my personal space. | 可是我很喜欢自己的私人空间 |
[11:53] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[11:54] | But we might have to get used to not being the only airbenders around any more. | 不过我们要开始习惯我们不再是世上唯一的气宗 |
[11:59] | I hope we have enough for an army. | 真希望能多到足够组一支军队 |
[12:02] | I wanna be a commander like Uncle Bumi. | 我想像布米伯伯一样成为指挥官 |
[12:04] | Air nomads don’t have armies, Meelo. | 气和僧侣没有军队 米罗 |
[12:07] | But maybe there will be enough to fill the temples again. | 也许会多到能再次住满气和寺 |
[12:11] | What’s wrong, daddy? | 怎么了 老爸 |
[12:12] | I just wish your grandfather were here to see this. | 我只是希望你祖父能看到这一切 |
[12:16] | Will you be airbender president? | 你会成为气和寺总统吗 |
[12:18] | No. | 不 |
[12:19] | But I think the new airbenders will need lots of help and guidance | 不过我想新的气宗们会需要很多帮助和指引 |
[12:22] | to understand what it means to be a part of our nation. | 来了解成为气和族的一员意味着什么 |
[12:26] | That’s a big responsibility. | 那可是很大的责任 |
[12:28] | Don’t worry, dad. We’ll help you. | 别担心 老爸 我们会帮你的 |
[12:32] | I know you will. | 我知道你们会的 |
[12:40] | I hope this works. | 希望这能起作用 |
[12:44] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[12:46] | I was alerted that you had a new plan to wipe out these noxious weeds | 我听说你有了新的计划来清除这些有害杂草 |
[12:50] | so I thought you’d want everyone to be here to watch. | 所以我认为你会希望大家一起来看看 |
[12:53] | Avatar Korra! Do you really think… | 神通科拉 你真的认为…… |
[12:55] | No questions! | 不许提问 |
[12:56] | Just stand there. Silently! | 你只管呆在那儿 安安静静的! |
[13:46] | Go in peace. | 平静地离开吧 |
[13:50] | How did you know what to do? | 你是怎么知道要这样做的? |
[13:51] | Will you send the spirits away now? | 你现在把神灵送走了吗? |
[13:53] | How soon can we expect public water service to resume? | 共和城的供水系统什么时候能恢复? |
[14:10] | Look out! | 小心! |
[14:22] | Let’s go, people. Hurry! | 离开吧 大家 快点 |
[14:37] | Hang on! | 坚持住! |
[14:56] | I think that could’ve gone better. | 我本以为这个能进行的更好呢 |
[15:04] | Can’t talk. Meditating. | 不能说话 冥想中 |
[15:06] | You must be at the end of your rope.You hate meditating. | 你一定已经没其他办法了 你讨厌冥想的 |
[15:10] | I thought that if I really tried,I might be able to contact my past Avatars. | 我以为只要我努力尝试就能联系上前世神通 |
[15:14] | Someone who knows something to help me. | 某位能有办法帮助到我的 |
[15:17] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[15:18] | They’re gone and I’m all alone. | 他们消失了 我只是独自一人 |
[15:22] | Did I ruin everything by leaving the spirit portals open? | 我打开神灵通道的决定是不是毁了一切? |
[15:26] | You didn’t ruin anything. | 你没有毁掉一切 |
[15:28] | You did what you thought was best for the world. | 你做了你认为对世界最有利的 |
[15:31] | And now things have changed. | 而现在一切都在变化 |
[15:33] | Change can be good or bad | 变化可以是美好的或者糟糕的 |
[15:35] | depending on your point of view. | 取决于你的看法 |
[15:38] | I know the people’s point of view. | 我知道人们的看法 |
[15:40] | It’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[15:41] | You’re not the president, Korra. | 你不是总统 科拉 |
[15:43] | Your job isn’t to fix the daily problems of every person in Republic City. | 你的任务不是解决共和城里每个人的困难 |
[15:48] | Your responsibility is to bring balance to the entire world. | 你的使命是维持整个世界的平衡 |
[15:53] | And that means no matter what you do,some people are not going to be happy about it. | 那就意味着不管你怎么做 总有些人会不高兴 |
[15:57] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[15:58] | On the other hand, some people will be very happy | 而另一方面 有些人则会非常高兴 |
[16:02] | like me. | 比如说我 |
[16:03] | What you did during Harmonic Convergence,may have brought back the Air Nation. | 你在谐波汇聚时所做的事 可能会恢复气和族 |
[16:07] | And that can only be good for restoring balance. | 而这对于恢复平衡来说只会是好的 |
[16:10] | That is the act of a great Avatar. | 这就是一个伟大神通的所为 |
[16:13] | It’s scary.I have all this power and all these people depending on me. | 挺让人害怕的 身负如此大的能力和如此多人的依靠 |
[16:18] | but I don’t know what I’m supposed to be doing half the time. | 可我却不知道应该做什么 |
[16:21] | It seems like I should be wiser. | 看起来我应该……更明智 |
[16:24] | True wisdom begins when we accept things as they are. | 真正的智慧来源于 我们对事物本来面貌的接受 |
[16:28] | You started a new age Korra, | 你开启了一个新的时代 科拉 |
[16:30] | there’s no going back to the past. | 不会再退回从前了 |
[16:33] | *** called, the *** found | 信呼叫了 |
[16:34] | the new airbender guy.But when they try to bring him in. | 他们找到了那个新会御气的家伙 但正准备抓进去时 |
[16:36] | he ran away and climbed to the top of Kyoshi bridge and he won’t come down. | 他逃跑了 还爬上了虚子桥顶 而且不肯下来 |
[16:41] | Uh… Sorry, did I interrupt an Avatar wisdom session? | 噢 对不起 我打扰到神通智慧讲座了吗 |
[16:45] | Avatar wisdom is a thing of the past, Bolin. Come on. | 神通的智慧已经属于过去了 波林 走吧 |
[16:47] | Oh. Okay.Is that a good thing? | 哦 好吧 那是件好事吗? |
[16:50] | Depends who you ask. | 那取决于你问的是谁 |
[17:03] | Come down immediately | 快下来 |
[17:05] | or we will be force dto take action. | 否则我们要被迫采取行动了 |
[17:09] | Stay back! | 离我远点 |
[17:11] | I’m dangerous. | 我很危险 |
[17:18] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[17:34] | Don’t panic. I’m just here to talk. | 不要慌 我只是来和你谈话的 |
[17:37] | Please | 请不要 |
[17:37] | I don’t know what I’m doing and I don’t wanna hurt anyone. | 我不知道自己在干什么 而且我不想伤害任何人 |
[17:40] | Tell me about it. Rough day, huh? I’m having kind of a rough day myself. | 不用说 难过的一天 是吧 我自己也有很多麻烦 |
[17:45] | You mind if I sit down here? | 你介意我坐在这儿吗 |
[17:48] | No. I know you’re scared. You’ve gone through a big change and it’s kind of my fault. | 听着 我知道你吓坏了,你经历了巨大的变化 而这部分是我的错 |
[17:55] | But you’re not alone. There are other airbenders and they want to help you. | 但你并不是一个人 还有其他的气宗 而且他们想帮助你 |
[17:58] | Actually, they’re really excited to meet you. | 其实他们很想见到你 |
[18:01] | I don’t want to be an airbender.Please, you’re the Avatar, make it stop. | 但我并不想成为气宗,拜托了 你是神通 请停止这一切吧 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 对不起我做不到 |
[18:09] | But I promise you, things will get better if you just give it a chance. | 但我向你承诺事情会变好的,只要你能给它一个机会的话 |
[18:14] | Let me take you over to Air Temple Island and we can talk this through. okay? | 让我带你去气和岛 然后我们再好好谈清楚 好吗? |
[18:36] | Daw, this is Tenzin. | 唐 这是丹增 |
[18:38] | He’s going to help you. | 他会帮你的 |
[18:39] | It is absolutely my pleasure to meet you, Daw. | 见到你绝对是我的荣幸 唐 |
[18:42] | I’ve never met a new airbender before. | 我还没见过新的气宗呢 |
[18:45] | Well, at least not one whose diaper I didn’t have to change. | 起码没见为了不变气宗宁愿死的 |
[18:48] | Actually I just fell off a bridge.so I could use a fresh diaper right about now. | 其实我刚从桥上跌下来 现在新的尿布会有帮助的 |
[18:54] | So is this the deal | 所以就这样了吧 |
[18:56] | we have a crisis every other day now thanks to you? | 多亏了你 我们每天都有危机要处理 |
[18:59] | Listen, I know you’re having a tough time getting used to these changes and I’m sorry for that. | 听着 我知道你适应这些变化很困难 我也对此感到抱歉 |
[19:04] | But you and everyone else are gonna have to learn to live with it. | 但你和其他人一样都得学会适应 |
[19:07] | The vines and the spirits are here to stay. | 藤和神灵都会留在这里了 |
[19:10] | Well, you know who’s not here to stay? You! | 你知道谁不会留在这里吗?你! |
[19:13] | I order you to leave this city.You’ve caused nothing but trouble since you arrived. | 我命令你离开这座城市,你到来之后给这座城带来的只有麻烦 |
[19:20] | Don’t worry, I was already leaving. | 别担心 我本来就要走了 |
[19:29] | I can see my path now. | 我知道自己应该干什么了 |
[19:31] | There are new airbenders out there and I’m gonna find them and rebuild the Air Nation. | 现在有很多新的气宗,我会找到他们 并且重建气和族 |
[19:35] | Don’t think I’m not going with you. | 你可别想丢下我自己去 |
[19:37] | It’s so exciting. | 太让人激动了 |
[19:39] | Who knows who’s out there right now,discovering the gift of airbending for the first time. | 谁知道都有哪些人在远方等着我们 来初次探索御气这样的天赋 |
[20:11] | You know the drills are here? | 你知道这里规矩 |
[20:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:18] | I hope you still like rice. | 但愿你还喜欢米饭 |
[20:20] | Have you ever read the poetry of the great airbending guru, Lahima? | 你读过伟大气宗古鲁拉西玛的诗吗? |
[20:24] | What? | 什么? |
[20:25] | Guru Lahima lived 4000 years ago in the Northern Air Temple. | 古鲁拉西玛生活在四千年前的北气和寺 |
[20:30] | It is said that he unlocked the secret of weightlessness | 据说他发现了轻如无物的秘密,并且挣脱了大地的束缚 |
[20:36] | and became untethered from the earth,living his final 40 years without ever touching the ground. | 在他最后的四十年中再没有接触过地面 |
[20:39] | Is that how you plan to escape | 那就是你越狱的计划? |
[20:41] | with something you picked up from an old airbender children’s story? | 用你从古气宗儿童故事里看到的段子 |
[20:45] | Like all great children’s tales,it contains truth within the myth. | 就像所有伟大的童话一样,神话中包含了真理 |
[20:49] | Lahima once wrote | 拉西玛曾经写道 |
[20:51] | instinct is a lie,told by a fearful body hoping to be wrong. | 本能只是个谎言,由充满恐惧的身体创造,欺骗自己那不是真的 |
[20:56] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[20:58] | It means that when you base your expectations only on what you see | 这意味着 当你的预期只是构建在你的所见之上 |
[21:02] | you blind yourself to the possibilities of a new reality. | 你就蒙蔽了自己见识到新的现实的机会 |
[21:14] | Unh unh unh, you wouldn’t want to singe your friend, would you? | 你们不会想要烧伤自己朋友吧 是吗? |
[21:17] | How? You’re not a bender. | 救命!你明明不会御术! |
[21:20] | Nature is constantly changing,like the wind. | 自然总是在不停变化 就像风一样 |
[21:53] | Now you might wanna ration that bowl of rice. | 现在你们可得好好分配一下那点米了 |
[21:56] | You’ve got 3 weeks until the next shift change. | 下一次换班还有三周 |
[21:59] | It’s the dawning of a new age. | 这是新纪元的黎明 |
[22:01] | The end of the White Lotus | 白莲教的末日 |
[22:04] | and soon the end of the Avatar. | 用不了多久,就是降世神通的末日 |