时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | The air nation has its first recruit. | 气和族已经迎来了它的新一代成员 |
[00:29] | Team Avatar’s search for new airbenders,in the earth kingdom led them to Kai, | 神通小队为了搜寻土强国内的气宗时找到了凯 |
[00:33] | an orphan with a shady past. | 一个有着犯罪前科的孤儿 |
[00:35] | Meanwhile, Lord Zuko is hot on the trail of three escaped criminals who pose a great threat to the Avatar. | 同时,苏进王正在追捕三个可能给神通带来巨大威胁的逃亡者 |
[00:40] | Unaware of the danger to her,Korra continues her mission to find more airbenders. | 还对危险一无所知的科拉,继续寻找着其他的气宗 |
[00:44] | Next stop, the walled city of Ba Sing Se. | 下一站,她将抵达永固城 |
[00:58] | Light on your feet, Uncle Bumi. | 脚步再轻一些, 布米叔叔 |
[00:59] | Remember, you want to be quick and evasive. | 记住,动作要快,不露痕迹 |
[01:02] | Don’t worry about me, little lady.I’ve been in a scrap or two, you know. | 别为我担心,小女孩。我以前也打过几次架 |
[01:07] | Oh, you’re just a youngster,so I’m going to go easy on you. | 你这乳臭未干的小子,我就让着你几招吧 |
[01:10] | Wouldn’t want to hurt a kid… | 只是不想欺负一个小孩啦 |
[01:15] | Uncle Bumi,you’ve got to work on your stance changes. | 布米叔叔,你得练练转体姿势了 |
[01:18] | Kai, that was just… really good. | 凯,那招式真的很不错 |
[01:21] | Thanks, Jinora. You’re a great teacher. | 谢谢你,吉诺拉,你是个好老师 |
[01:31] | Hmm. Did I drop my wallet? | 我钱包掉了? |
[01:36] | Give me that, you little thief! | 还给我,小偷! |
[01:38] | It’s so exciting to be on a diplomatic mission to Ba Sing Se. | 到永固城的这趟参加这次外交活动真是令人兴奋 |
[01:41] | What’s the earth queen like? | 土强女王是个什么样的人呢? |
[01:43] | I’ve never met her,but I’ve heard she can be quite… | 我从没见过她,但我听说她是个很 |
[01:46] | Demanding. | 苛刻的人 |
[01:48] | This is it, Mako! We made it! | 就是这,信!我们到了 |
[01:50] | This is where dad grew up! Come here, look! Look! | 这里就是爸爸长大的地方,来看啊,看 |
[01:52] | Okay, calm down. I’m looking. | 好啦好啦,冷静点,我看着呢 |
[02:01] | I wonder how many airbenders are down there. | 不知道这座城有多少气宗呢? |
[02:18] | Ugh. The lower ring looks terrible. | 呃,下环看起来真糟糕 |
[02:20] | Yeah, I can smell it from here. No wonder dad left. | 是啊,我从这里都可以闻到,难怪老爸当初走掉了 |
[02:32] | Hello, middle ring! | 再来看~~中环 |
[02:49] | Wow. Now, this is more like it. | 哇,这才像个京城嘛 |
[03:02] | Avatar Korra, master Tenzin | 神通科拉,丹增大师 |
[03:04] | it is a pleasure to welcome you and your party to the upper ring of Ba Sing Se. | 我很荣幸迎接您和您的随从来到永固城的上环 |
[03:09] | I’m grand secretariat gun. | 我是甘秘书长 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 您好 |
[03:15] | Ahh, it’s got that upper ring smell. | 有一股贵族的芳香 |
[03:18] | Oh, no. The queen hates animals. | 噢不,女王大人最讨厌动物了 |
[03:21] | We’ve got to get them out of sight. | 我们必须把它们藏起来 |
[03:23] | Well, I can just stash Pabu in my shirt. | 我可以把帕布藏在我的衣服里 |
[03:26] | These two are gonna be a little tougher. | 不过它们俩就稍微有点难度了 |
[03:28] | Come with me, hurry. I’ll take you to your quarters. | 这边请,我带你们去你们的房间 |
[03:31] | Now, when you meet the queen, make sure you bow low enough. That’s very important. | 你们去面见女王陛下时,要表示足够的恭敬,这非常重要 |
[03:35] | And don’t look her in the eye, she can’t stand that. | 也不要直视陛下的眼睛,她不能容忍这种行为 |
[03:38] | If any food is served, don’t eat before she eats. | 如果你们被安排用餐,必须等陛下先开动才能吃 |
[03:41] | Oh, actually, I have to taste her food first | 事实上,我得在先试试毒 |
[03:43] | then she eats, then you can eat. | 她才会吃,然后轮到你们吃 |
[03:45] | Better yet, just don’t eat. | 或者你们最好不要吃东西 |
[03:48] | Seems like an awful lot of rules. | 她真是规矩多 |
[03:50] | Oh, you have no idea, | 你们可不知道她的厉害 |
[03:51] | and I’m the one who gets in trouble when people don’t follow them | 如果有人破坏那些规矩,受罚的可是我 |
[03:54] | so please, please, for my sake, just try not to upset her majesty. | 求你们了,看在我的份上,不要尝试去触怒陛下吧 |
[04:05] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[04:07] | Ooh, very swanky. | 哦,真优雅 |
[04:10] | Now,go in and make yourselves comfortable… | 你们可以进去休息一下 |
[04:11] | Hey! And keep those animals out of sight in the backyard. | 然后把那些动物带到后花园去 |
[04:14] | Avatar Korra, if you’d follow me | 神通科拉,你跟我来 |
[04:16] | we don’t want to keep her majesty waiting. | 我们马上就去见女王陛下 |
[04:25] | Your majesty, may I present Avatar Korra. | 陛下,请允许我为您介绍神通科拉 |
[04:30] | You’re ruining the koi pond! | 你在破坏我的锦鲤塘! |
[04:33] | It’s completely overshadowed by the topiaries! | 你这样全被灌木挡着啦! |
[04:36] | Guards, take that buffoon away | 守卫,把那个小丑给我带走 |
[04:38] | and get me someone who knows what they’re doing! | 找个会办事的人来 |
[04:42] | You! Rip everything out and start over! | 你,把所有东西都砍掉重练 |
[04:49] | I am surrounded by idiots. | 我身边怎么那么多白痴 |
[04:55] | So I finally get a visit from the Avatar. | 看来,神通终于想见见我了 |
[04:59] | Let me guess, you want something. | 我猜你们一定是想知道些什么 |
[05:03] | Well, actually, your majesty, I was hoping you could… | 事实上,陛下,我希望您 |
[05:05] | I hardly think you’re in a position to ask me for favors | 我可不认为你有资本从我这里得到什么 |
[05:08] | after everything the last Avatar did to the earth kingdom. | 前任神通安昂对土强国的作为我可是记得很清楚 |
[05:11] | He and fire Lord Zuko took advantage of my father’s weakness, | 他和火烈国王苏科利用我父亲的软弱 |
[05:16] | and stole our lands to make their own little empire. | 窃取我们的土地并建立了他们自己的小帝国 |
[05:20] | The united Republic is earth kingdom territory. | 那所谓的共和城是土强国的固有领土 |
[05:25] | Well, I-I’m not sure what I can do about that. | 呃,我……我对此无能为力 |
[05:29] | Not that you care, but what’s left of my kingdom is falling to ruin. | 你可能不关心这些,但对我的王国来说是一个巨大的损失 |
[05:35] | Roving bands of barbarians are raiding villages in the countryside | 国境内充斥着攻击村庄的强盗 |
[05:38] | and now, some of my subjects are refusing to pay their taxes. | 现在,一部分国民居然已经开始拒绝缴税 |
[05:44] | I’m very sorry for your troubles, but actually… | 我对您遇到麻烦表示遗憾,但事实上 |
[05:47] | That topiary is supposed to be an eel-swan, not a turtle-duck! | 那片树丛要做成鳗鱼鹅,不是龟鸭 |
[05:55] | Hey, has anyone seen Kai? | 有人看见凯了吗 |
[05:58] | Kai? | 凯? |
[05:59] | Kai! Little bro? | 凯?小弟弟? |
[06:02] | He’s not over here. | 他不在这 |
[06:03] | I don’t think I’ve seen him since we landed. | 我们落地之后就没见着他了 |
[06:05] | I knew that kid was no good. | 我知道那个男孩的前科 |
[06:07] | He was just waiting for an opportunity to run away again. | 他只是在等待一个逃跑的机会 |
[06:11] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[06:12] | What’s the point? He obviously doesn’t care about us. | 为什么,他都不为我们着想的 |
[06:16] | But he’s my new little brother.He’s probably lost and scared. | 但他是我找的新小弟啊,也许他现在迷路了,害怕了 |
[06:20] | He is just a little boy, and he’s our responsibility. | 没错,他只是个孩子,我们对他也有责任 |
[06:24] | Besides, he’s the only airbender we’ve recruited so far. | 而且,他是我们到现在找到的唯一一个愿意跟我们气宗 |
[06:27] | We can’t lose him. | 我们不能丢下他 |
[06:28] | Fine. Bolin and I will find him. | 好的,波林会和我去找他的 |
[06:32] | No! To your left! | 不!你左边! |
[06:34] | Your other left! | 再左边! |
[06:37] | Do you have these problems with your servants? | 你和你的仆人们也会遇到这些问题吗? |
[06:40] | I don’t really have servants. | 我并没有仆人 |
[06:42] | But, your majesty, the reason for our visit | 是,陛下,我们此行的目的 |
[06:45] | is that we’re trying to gather all of the new airbenders who are popping up in the earth kingdom | 是找到并集合在土强国出现的所有气宗 |
[06:49] | and we’d like your help finding the ones in Ba Sing Se. | 希望您能为我们提供永固城里的气宗的线索 |
[06:52] | Airbenders in Ba Sing Se? | 永固城里的气宗? |
[06:55] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪里听到的? |
[06:57] | Before we left Republic City, we got some reports. | 我们在离开共和城之前收到了报告 |
[07:01] | Hmm. Well, before I even consider helping you, I’ll need you to do something for me. | 不过,你们要为我做些事儿,我才会考虑帮你们 |
[07:08] | Oh. Of course. What is it? | 当然,您需要我们做些什么呢 |
[07:11] | I have a vault full of tax money sitting in a town South of here. | 我在南边的一个镇保存了一大笔税金 |
[07:15] | Barbarians have stolen my past two shipments. | 强盗抢走了我最近两次的税金 |
[07:18] | Go collect my money and bring it back here. | 去吧,把我的钱带到这里来 |
[07:23] | Yes, your majesty. | 遵命,陛下 |
[07:37] | Kai! Did you go fishing? You under the bridge? | 凯!你在桥底下钓鱼吗? |
[07:50] | Here, sir, let me help you. | 来,先生,我来帮你 |
[07:53] | Oh, thank you, young man. What a strange sudden breeze. | 谢谢你年轻人,那阵风真是突然啊 |
[07:56] | Yeah, that was really weird. | 是啊,真是太奇怪了 |
[07:59] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[08:01] | Kai! | 凯! |
[08:03] | Get back here! | 快回来! |
[08:05] | Kai, it’s us! Mako and Bolin! Your new family! | 凯,是我们!信和波林!你的新家人! |
[08:21] | Excuse me, pardon me. | 对不起 |
[08:22] | No, no, carry on. | 不好意思 |
[08:24] | What are you doing | 不,不,我还有点事 |
[08:32] | running around robbing people? | 你干嘛要在那边偷别人东西 |
[08:35] | I was just practicing my airbending. | 我只是在练习我的御气术 |
[08:37] | Yeah, right. Let’s go. You’re in big trouble. | 好了,我们走,你有麻烦了 |
[08:51] | Your little brother, huh? | 你的小弟弟啊 |
[08:53] | Yeah, just a lovable little scamp, isn’t he? | 是啊,他是个可爱的流氓,是吧 |
[08:56] | Reminds me of my little brother. | 我想起了我的亲弟弟 |
[08:58] | Next stop, po Kong station. | 这里是下环特快,下一站:博康站 |
[09:20] | All right, let’s see if we can catch a train back to the upper ring. | 好了,试试能不能坐火车回上环去 |
[09:27] | Passports and tickets. | 请出示护照和票 |
[09:29] | We can pay, hold on. | 我们会给钱的,稍等 |
[09:32] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢? |
[09:35] | No. Kai wouldn’t… | 呐,凯不会的 |
[09:39] | aw, man! | 惨了 |
[09:42] | All right, beat it, you two,before things get ugly. Ah, hey! | 好了,趁事情没变得更糟时快离开这 |
[09:58] | The bad news is, we’re stuck here. | 坏消息是,我们被困在这儿了 |
[10:00] | The good news is, you can go the bathroom wherever you want. | 好消息是,你可以随地大小便 |
[10:13] | Are you sure we shouldn’t have brought more people to collect the tax money? | 你确定我们不需要带更多人去收钱吗 |
[10:17] | There are royal guards waiting at the vault.I doubt anything will happen. | 金库前有不少皇家卫兵,怎么可能会出事啊 |
[10:21] | I think her majesty just likes ordering me around. | 我觉得女王只是想随意使唤使唤我 |
[10:30] | Oh, I think I slipped a disc sleeping here. | 在这睡觉好像扭到背了 |
[10:33] | It’s been a while since we spent the night on a trash pile. | 我们好久都没在垃圾堆里度过夜晚了呢 |
[10:37] | It’s about how I remembered. | 还是熟悉的感觉 |
[10:39] | I bet everyone’s freaking out that we’ve been gone all night. | 消失了一整晚,我肯定其他人都在担心我们 |
[10:42] | I’m worried about Kai.He’s just a little kid out there on his own. | 我担心凯,他只是个孩子,而且他独自一人 |
[10:45] | He’s probably really scared. | 可能他已经惊慌失措了 |
[10:55] | Your breakfast, Master Fung. | 您的早餐,方大人 |
[10:58] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[11:02] | I love Ba Sing Se. | 我爱永固城 |
[11:09] | Whew, I’m getting hungry. | 我饿的慌 |
[11:12] | We might have to hustle up a little breakfast with the old fruit stand scam. | 我们可以用坑水果老把戏,弄点来当早饭 |
[11:18] | Come on. | 跟我来! |
[11:20] | You remember how it goes. | 你还记得怎么做吧 |
[11:22] | I push you into the stand,you scream, I pretend to faint. | 我先推你到货摊那,你大叫,然后我假装晕倒 |
[11:26] | I don’t want any part of this. | 我才不干呢 |
[11:28] | Besides, look at this fruit. It’s disgusting. We don’t want to steal this. | 而且,看看这个水果,太恶心了,我们不会偷它的 |
[11:33] | Hey, you trying to steal my fruit? | 嘿,你们要偷我的水果? |
[11:36] | No, I just said I don’t want any of this rotten fruit. | 不,我是说我才不要这腐烂的水果 |
[11:39] | Oh, you too good for my fruit? | 哦,我的水果对你们来说太次了? |
[11:41] | This is the best fruit on the block. | 这可是这个街区最好的水果! |
[11:44] | So you want me to steal it? | 道,你想让我偷它 |
[11:47] | Just try it, buddy. | 那就来试试吧 |
[11:50] | Go ahead. | 上吧 |
[11:52] | I’m confused. Are we stealing the fruit or not? | 我都迷茫了,咱还偷不偷水果啦 |
[11:55] | I knew it, thieves! | 我就知道你们是贼 |
[12:00] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事啊 |
[12:02] | Dad, these fruit thieves are insulting our fruit. | 老爸,这两个贼玷污了我们的水果 |
[12:08] | Bolin? Mako? | 波林,信 |
[12:11] | How do you know our names? | 你怎么知道我们的名字的? |
[12:12] | Yeah, I mean, I’m famous, so I get that | 是啊,我是说,我是很有名 |
[12:16] | but how do you know his name? | 但你怎么会知道他的名字 |
[12:17] | You look just like San. | 你们和杉长得很像 |
[12:20] | Tu, you’ll never believe who these guys are. | 兔,你绝对不敢相信他们是谁! |
[12:23] | They’re your cousins, my brother San’s kids. | 他们就是你的堂兄弟,我兄弟杉的儿子 |
[12:38] | Lord Zuko, Uncle. | 苏进王,舅舅 |
[12:41] | This is a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[12:42] | Finally something interesting happens. Ruling the tribe is so tedious. | 终于来了点有意思的事情,统治部落可真是无聊透了 |
[12:48] | Then you should enjoy this. | 那你们一定喜欢这个 |
[12:49] | We need to check on a secret ice prison in the Western tundra. | 我们必须去检查一下西部冻原的秘密冰牢 |
[12:59] | Your father sent us a letter years ago with your names | 你父亲多年前曾寄给我们一封有着你们名字的信 |
[13:02] | but that was the last we heard from him. | 之后便杳无音信了 |
[13:04] | Then we saw your pictures in the sports pages with your bending team | 然后我们在体育栏目看到你们的御术队的照片 |
[13:07] | and Bolin, we love those Nuktuk movers. They’re hilarious. | 波林,我们超喜欢你的纳塔克电影,真是有意思极了 |
[13:12] | Yeah, they’re not really comedies, but, uh… | 嗯,怎么说呢,那实际上不能算是喜剧,但是…… |
[13:15] | if I lived in a mansion in Republic City like you guys. | 哼,如果我像你们一样住在共和城 |
[13:19] | yeah, I could probably be a pro-bender,or an actor, or something | 我也会成为一名职业御术选手或者演员之类的 |
[13:22] | You don’t know what it’s like here on the streets. You gotta be tough. | 你根本不明白在道上混意味着什么,你必须得狠起来 |
[13:27] | Oh, Mako and I grew up on the streets. | 信和我,就是在城市的街道上长大的 |
[13:29] | We were homeless,then we were kind of in a gang,then we lived in a gym. | 我们曾经无家可归,进过黑社会,然后住在竞技场里面 |
[13:35] | Hey, everybody! Look who’s here! | 嘿,大家快来看啊 |
[13:37] | San’s kids, Mako and Bolin! | 是杉的儿子,信和波林 |
[13:40] | No way. | 这不可能吧 |
[13:41] | Come in. Welcome. | 快进来,欢迎你们 |
[13:44] | Is it true? After all these years? | 这是真的吗?这么多年之后,终于回来了 |
[13:48] | Boys, this is your grandmother, Yin. | 计们,这是你们的祖母:盈 |
[13:52] | Oh, it is so wonderful to finally meet my long-lost grandchildren. | 终于能见到与我早早分离的孙儿了,感觉可真好 |
[14:01] | Where is San and your mother? | 杉和你们的母亲呢? |
[14:05] | Wait, you mean, you don’t know? | 你的意思是,你不知道 |
[14:12] | I’m sorry. They were killed when we were little. | 他们在我们很小的时候就被杀了 |
[14:34] | I don’t like the looks of this. | 我不习惯干这活 |
[14:36] | Let’s hurry up and get out of here. | 咱们快点搞定离开这吧 |
[14:40] | You here to pick up the tax shipment? | 你们是来这里转移税款的吗? |
[14:43] | Go ahead and load it on the airship. | 把钱装进飞艇吧 |
[15:14] | So much for our escorts. | 我看后援都跑了 |
[15:16] | Maybe we should’ve brought everybody else. | 也许我们是该多带点人过来 |
[15:29] | Step away from the gold,ladies, and you won’t get hurt. | 离钱远一点,女孩们,我们就不会伤害你 |
[15:33] | Sorry to disappoint you,but we’re taking this gold back to Ba Sing Se. | 很抱歉要让你们失望了,我们要把这些钱带回永固城 |
[15:38] | Aw, we love gals with spirit. Suit yourself. | 我们就喜欢充满元气的女孩,弟兄们上 |
[16:19] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退!撤退! |
[16:23] | You’re on the wrong side of this fight,Avatar! | 神通,这次你站错立场了! |
[16:26] | That gold belongs to the people,not the queen! | 这些金子属于人民,而不是女王! |
[16:30] | Why do I get the feeling he’s right? | 为什么我感觉他是对的 |
[16:38] | Why didn’t anyone tell us we have a secret prison we could have been throwing people in? | 为什么没人告诉我们,有一个关人的秘密监狱 |
[16:43] | I’d like to put my tailor in here. | 我超想把我的裁缝关进去的 |
[16:46] | He never gets my cuffs right. | 他从来没把我的袖口缝对过,实在是…… |
[16:48] | They’re so creasy. | 有太多褶子了 |
[16:57] | We built this place secretly with your father to hold a very special prisoner. | 我们曾和你们父亲一起,秘密的为一位特殊的犯人建造了这监狱 |
[17:03] | She’s a powerful firebender named P’Li who can create explosions with her mind. | 她是一位名为霹雳的强大的御火师,能凭意念创造爆炸 |
[17:09] | Ironically,I hired a guy with a similar ability to kill the Avatar myself once. | 讽刺的是,我曾经雇佣过一位拥有相似能力的人来消灭神通 |
[17:17] | Didn’t work. | 不过失败了 |
[17:20] | Don’t feel bad. I tried to kill Korra after she ruined my wedding. | 别感觉太糟,在科拉毁了我婚礼的时候我也试过要杀了她 |
[17:25] | It happens. | 这种事情总会发生的 |
[17:26] | Let’s just focus on keeping this woman in prison. | 我们把注意力集中吧,确保这个女人不会逃脱 |
[17:39] | The intense cold prevents her from firebending. | 极度的寒冷阻止了她御火的能力 |
[17:43] | There’s certainly no way anyone’s breaking out of here. | 那自然没有人能从这里逃出去 |
[17:46] | That’s what we thought about the other three prisons. | 对于其它三个监狱,我们当初也是这样认为的 |
[17:51] | Must be something exciting going on. | 一定发生了什么激动的事情 |
[17:54] | No one interesting has visited me in 13 years. | 十三年来从没有过有趣的家伙来看过我 |
[17:58] | Don’t get used to it. | 可别习惯了这待遇 |
[18:00] | He’s out, isn’t he? | 他逃脱, 是吧? |
[18:03] | Mmm, I’m feeling warmer already. | 嗯,我已经可以感到温暖了 |
[18:11] | This is so great. We’ve never had a family before.Now we’ve got… | 这实在是太棒了!我们以前无家可归,但是现在我们有 |
[18:15] | 1,2,5,11 1, 2, 5, 11… | |
[18:19] | A big family! Yeah! | 一个大家庭,好啊! |
[18:21] | So why did dad leave Ba Sing Se? | 为什么父亲要离开永固城呢? |
[18:24] | Oh, he always had big dreams. | 哦,他一直拥有远大理想 |
[18:26] | He couldn’t wait to get out and see the world. | 他总是迫不及待得想出去看看这个世界 |
[18:28] | Your grandfather thought it was ridiculous. | 你们的爷爷觉得很荒诞 |
[18:31] | He wanted San to stay home and work the fruit stand | 他想要他的儿子继续在水果摊工作 |
[18:34] | but San was determined to leave | 但是他下定决心要走 |
[18:36] | and they had a huge fight. | 他们吵了很激烈的一架 |
[18:38] | And that was the last time they ever spoke. | 那是最后一次他们互相说话 |
[18:43] | Oh, um, sorry, mom. | 抱歉,母亲 |
[18:46] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:49] | I have something to show you. | 我要给你看一些东西 |
[18:55] | This is the only letter we ever got from San. | 这是我们收到的唯一一封来自杉的信 |
[18:59] | It says he married a beautiful girl from the fire nation | 信上说他娶了一位美丽的火烈国女孩 |
[19:03] | and had two wonderful sons. | 并且生了两个帅气儿子 |
[19:06] | He sent this picture of you all on his birthday. | 他在他生日的时候寄了这张他的家庭照片 |
[19:10] | Look, Mako. | 看,信 |
[19:11] | Dad’s wearing your scarf. | 爸爸戴着你的围巾 |
[19:13] | I’m so sad that I never got to meet your mother | 我很失望从没亲眼见过你的妈妈 |
[19:17] | but you have her eyes. | 但是你遗传了她的眼睛 |
[19:19] | I know from looking at you two | 光是看着你们 |
[19:21] | that she must have been a wonderful bride for my boy. | 我就知道她一定对我儿子来说是个很贤惠的妻子 |
[19:31] | I’m sure they would want you to have this. | 他一定会让您戴着这个的 |
[19:46] | Your majesty, the Avatar has returned with the tax payments. | 陛下,神通已经带着税款回来了 |
[19:50] | Finally. Secure it in the vault. | 终于,把它们放进宝库 |
[19:53] | It’s being done as we speak. | 现在,他们就在这样做 |
[19:55] | So now, your majesty,if I could start meeting some of the airbenders here in the city. | 那么现在,陛下,如果我能见见城中的气宗 |
[20:00] | The Dai Li thoroughly searched the city | 戴笠彻底搜索了城市 |
[20:02] | but it seems your reports were incorrect.There are no airbenders in Ba Sing Se. | 但似乎你的情报是错误的,永固城里没有气宗 |
[20:07] | So you can gather your little band and be on your way tomorrow. | 你可以召集你的小团队,在明天继续你的旅程了 |
[20:12] | You make me do your dirty work extorting your own citizens for your stupid palaces and topiaries | 你强迫我干这个为建大宫殿和后花园而搜刮百姓的苦差事 |
[20:17] | and then you just want to send me away? | 然后就打算轰我走? |
[20:19] | We’re not going anywhere until we find some airbenders!We know there are some here! | 找到气宗前我们哪都不去,我们知道他们就在这城 |
[20:25] | Get her out of my sight! | 让她退下 |
[20:29] | This isn’t over!I’m going to find the airbenders! | 告诉你这事儿没完,我们会找到气宗的 |
[20:36] | You know, San would have been so proud of you guys. | 要知道,杉一定会为你们骄傲的 |
[20:39] | Traveling the world with the Avatar, he would have loved that. | 和神通一起环游世界,他一定会喜欢的 |
[20:42] | We actually need to get back to the Avatar in the upper ring. | 实话说,我们要到上环和神通会合 |
[20:45] | We’re supposed to be helping her find airbenders in Ba Sing Se. | 我们在永固城寻找气宗 |
[20:51] | What? What happened? | 什么,怎么啦? |
[20:53] | One of our neighbors started airbending about a week ago. | 一周前,我们的一个邻居变成了气宗 |
[20:56] | A couple days later, two Dai Li agents come out of nowhere and snatch him up. | 没过几天,两个戴笠出现,就把他带走了 |
[21:01] | No one’s seen him since. | 之后就再也没见过他 |
[21:04] | They say the earth queen’s locking all the airbenders up somewhere | 有人说土强女王把他们关在什么地方 |
[21:07] | and using them for experiments. | 用他们搞什么实验 |
[21:09] | Tu! Don’t talk like that about her majesty. | 兔,别这么说女王陛下 |
[21:14] | Long may she reign. | 愿她的国土长治久安 |
[21:17] | We have to get back to the upper ring and tell Korra. | 我们得回上环告诉科拉 |
[21:20] | I hope Kai is okay. | 我希望凯没事 |
[21:26] | Here sir, let me help you. | 来,先生,我来帮你 |
[21:35] | 戴笠特工(Dai Li agents):维护永固城秩序的禁卫军,由科拉的前三世虚子神通创立 于《最后的气宗》第二册土强篇十四集首次出现 | |
[21:44] | Hey! What’s going on? I didn’t do anything! | 嘿,怎么了,我什么都没干 |
[21:48] | I’m with the Avatar! | 我和神通一起的 |
[21:55] | Welcome to her majesty’s army,first airbending regiment. | 欢迎加入皇家军队第一气宗团 |
[22:00] | From now on, you live to fight for the earth queen. | 从现在起,你们是为女王而战 |