时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | And bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | Airbenders are mysteriously disappearing in Ba Sing Se,including Kai. | 包括凯在内,永固城的气宗们神秘的失踪了 |
[00:31] | The Earth Queen denied any ***.But Korra refused to give up the search. | 土强女王予以否认,但是科拉仍旧不肯放弃搜寻 |
[00:35] | Meanwhile, Mako and Bolin met their long lost *** | 与此同时,信和波林巧遇失散已久的亲戚 |
[00:38] | who told them that Dai Li agents have been rounding up airbenders for the Queen’s army. | 并获知气宗被戴笠逮捕被强迫征入女王的军队 |
[00:41] | And other prison on the North,*** and Lord Zuko prepare for Zaheer’s imminent attack. | 在北方一处监狱,托纳克和祖寇王正面对扎西尔即将发动的袭击 |
[01:12] | Did you see Zaheer? | 看到扎西尔了? |
[01:14] | The only thing I saw was a snowstorm heading our way. | 我只看见暴风雪正朝着我们这里来 |
[01:20] | That’s not a snowstorm. That’s him. | 那不是暴风雪,那就是他 |
[01:49] | I put you away once, Zaheer,and I’m going to do it again. | 我逮捕过你一次 扎西尔,我还能再来一次 |
[02:47] | Ming-Hua. | 明华 |
[02:48] | Let’s get you out of here. | 先带你离开这里 |
[03:07] | We could have just taken the elevator | 坐电梯就好了嘛 |
[03:10] | show-off. | 真爱炫 |
[03:26] | I’ve waited 13 years to feel this warm. | 为了感受这样的温度我等了十三年 |
[04:01] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[04:03] | I never doubted. | 我一直都有信心 |
[04:08] | Really? Right now? | 没搞错吧,现在吗? |
[04:17] | I got ’em! | 搞定! |
[04:19] | These passports should get you into the upper ring. | 这些护照应该能让你们进上环 |
[04:21] | Awesome! Tu, you’re the best cousin a guy could have. | 牛逼 兔 你真是最棒的表兄 |
[04:26] | And my other cousins as well. | 当然其他的表兄弟也一样好 |
[04:28] | Yeah, you’re all the best. | 对啊 你们都是最棒的 |
[04:31] | Thanks. I know this wasn’t easy. | 谢了,我知道这肯定不容易 |
[04:34] | It’s such a shame you two must leave so soon. | 真是可惜,你俩这么快就要走了 |
[04:37] | I wish we could stay. | 我也希望我们能留下 |
[04:39] | But if it’s true The Earth Queen is forcing airbenders into her army | 但如果土强女王真的在强征气宗进入她的军队 |
[04:43] | we have to do something about it. | 我们绝不能袖手旁观 |
[04:44] | I love you both. Come visit again. | 我爱你们俩,记得要再回来 |
[04:48] | We will, grandma. | 我们会的,奶奶 |
[04:50] | I love you too, grandma. | 我们也爱你,奶奶 |
[04:52] | And Chow and Tu | 还有周、兔 |
[04:56] | and Meng-Meng and Chow Jr. | 还有萌萌、小周 |
[04:59] | And there he is, Big Tee and Little… Little Tee | 还有,在这啊,大迪 小……小迪 |
[05:02] | and Medium Yu and… and… and what was your name again? | 还有二余和……你叫啥来着? |
[05:08] | I know that earth queen is lying to me. | 我就知道土强女王在骗我 |
[05:10] | I can tell by that stupid little queeny smirk of hers! | 看她那矫情的假笑我就知道 |
[05:14] | And I can’t believe I helped her. | 我居然还帮了她 |
[05:15] | I should have known she was using me! | 我早该知道她在利用我! |
[05:20] | Whoa! Hey! | 啊 嘿 |
[05:21] | I think I could use a break. | 我觉得我要休息下了 |
[05:23] | You letting off steam is starting to… | 你的发泄已经…… |
[05:25] | Hurt… A lot. | 弄疼……我了 很疼 |
[05:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:29] | Mako! Bolin! | 信! 波林! |
[05:31] | You’re okay. | 你们没事啊 |
[05:33] | Where have you been? | 你俩去哪了? |
[05:37] | We chased Kai… | 我们追凯…… |
[05:38] | Train… Slipped away… | 列车…… 溜走了…… |
[05:40] | Lower ring… Slept in trash pile… | 下环…… 睡垃圾堆…… |
[05:43] | Met our family… | 遇见家族…… |
[05:44] | Grandma, tears… Mako scarf… | 奶奶的眼泪…… 信的围脖…… |
[05:46] | Earth queen lying. | 土强女王撒谎 |
[05:51] | Can you interpret that? | 能翻译一下么? |
[05:52] | The Earth Queen’s been secretly taking airbenders and forcing them into her army. | 土强女王在秘密地抓捕气宗,并强迫他们加入她的军队 |
[05:57] | She was lying. I knew it! | 果然在骗我,我就知道! |
[05:59] | I swear, the next time I see her… | 我发誓,下次再让我看见她 |
[06:02] | It’s the queen. | 女王来了 |
[06:07] | Quick, Pabu, shirt! | 快 帕布 衣服里 |
[06:10] | I know. Sorry. Kinda sweaty. | 我知道 抱歉 出了点汗 |
[06:15] | Good, you’re here. Gun, tell her the news. | 很好 你们都在 甘 告诉他们 |
[06:18] | We’ve received word from the Yang province. | 我们收到了杨国的消息 |
[06:20] | There have been reports of airbenders there. | 有报告指出那里出现了气宗 |
[06:23] | Wonderful, isn’t it? | 棒极了 不是吗? |
[06:24] | It’s the very thing you’ve been looking for. | 这正是你们想听到的吧 |
[06:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:28] | That is just the most wonderful news, ever. | 这真是史上最棒的消息了 |
[06:32] | Yay. | 耶 |
[06:33] | So I assume you and your… Friends here | 那我猜你和你的朋友们 |
[06:38] | will be leaving immediately. | 会立刻离开…… |
[06:46] | Is there an animal in my presence? | 难道我这附近有什么动物吗? |
[06:50] | No, your majesty. | 不 不会的陛下 |
[06:51] | I would never allow an animal near you. | 我不会允许任何一只动物靠近您的 |
[06:58] | If I find one within 50 feet of me, it’s your head! | 如果让我在方圆五十尺发现哪怕一只,就让你人头落地 |
[07:03] | Anyway, if you need any assistance packing,let gun know. | 总之 如果你们收拾行李的时候需要任何协助,就告诉甘 |
[07:08] | He’ll see to it that you are on your way by evening. | 他能确保你们今晚就能顺利上路 |
[07:12] | Uh, this evening? | 呃……今天晚上? |
[07:14] | I’m not sure about leaving so soon. | 我还不能确定我们这么早就走 |
[07:16] | Because our airship is having engine trouble. | 我们飞艇的引擎出了点故障 |
[07:18] | It’ll take me until tomorrow to finish the repairs. | 我明天才能修好它 |
[07:29] | Thanks for buying us some time. | 谢谢你给我们争取了时间 |
[07:31] | I can’t believe The Earth Queen is conscripting airbenders. | 我不敢相信土强女王居然在强征气宗入伍 |
[07:34] | Those people should not be forced to join an army. | 这些人不应该被强迫加入军队 |
[07:37] | Well, technically,The Earth Queen has a right to conscript her citizens. | 好吧 严格来说 女王的确有强征居民入伍的权力 |
[07:42] | What? It’s true. | 怎么了?没错啊 |
[07:43] | Guys, what if Kai was spotted airbending? | 要是他们看到凯御气了怎么办? |
[07:46] | He might have been taken too. | 也许他也被抓去了 |
[07:48] | Probably not. He’s surprisingly difficult to catch. | 应该没有,他真是异常难抓 |
[07:51] | Like a… like a little greased hog-monkey. | 就像……浑身抹油的小猪猴 |
[07:53] | But what if he was? | 但万一被抓住了呢? |
[07:56] | Don’t worry, Jinora. We’ll find him. | 别担心 吉诺拉,我们会找到他的 |
[07:58] | We just need to figure out where to look. | 我们只是需要弄清楚从何找起 |
[08:00] | I bet they’re under Lake Laogai. | 我打赌他们在劳改湖下面 |
[08:04] | What? I’ve been reading some of Jinora’s books. | 怎么了?我读了一些吉诺拉带的书 |
[08:07] | The old Dai Li agents used to have a secret fortress beneath the lake. | 老戴笠们以前建了一个秘密要塞,就在劳改湖下面 |
[08:10] | Mako’s right.It’s the perfect spot to hide airbenders. | 信是对的,那是藏匿气宗的完美地点 |
[08:14] | And I know how to check it out without being caught. | 而且我有去调查又不被抓到的办法 |
[08:17] | I can project my spirit into it. | 我可以让我的元神潜进去 |
[08:19] | You mean that out-of-body thing you did to help giant spirity-Korra? | 你是说你去帮助巨灵形态的科拉时,那种元神出窍的玩意儿? |
[08:23] | You can still do that? | 你现在还能做到? |
[08:24] | It’s not as powerful as it was during harmonic convergence | 肯定没有谐波汇聚时那么强大了 |
[08:28] | but if I can get close enough,I think I can do it. | 不过如果离得足够近的话我想我可以做到的 |
[08:31] | Let’s go get Kai out. | 我们去救凯出来吧 |
[08:33] | Let’s get all the airbenders out. | 把所有的气宗都救出来! |
[08:40] | You are the property of the earth kingdom. | 你们是土强国财产 |
[08:43] | You will become the earth queen’s elite fighting force and protect her at all cost. | 你们将成为土强国女王的精英部队,并且不计代价地保护她的安全 |
[08:48] | It is your duty to serve The Earth Queen. | 效忠于女王是你们的使命 |
[08:59] | Go easy on me. | 请手下留情 |
[09:01] | I’m not that good. | 我还不够熟练 |
[09:09] | Never show mercy! | 不要怜悯你的对手! |
[09:10] | Now attack your opponent, and this time, like you mean it. | 现在给我攻击你的对手 而且这次 给我认真点 |
[09:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:19] | A soldier never apologizes to his enemy. | 士兵绝不会向他的敌人道歉 |
[09:21] | I’m not a soldier. | 我不是士兵 |
[09:23] | You will be when I’m through with you. | 当我调教完之后你就是了 |
[09:34] | If anything goes wrong,come back immediately. | 如果出问题了,就赶紧回来 |
[09:37] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:16] | What happened? What did you see? | 发生什么事了?你看到了什么? |
[10:18] | The airbenders aren’t there. It’s completely deserted. | 气宗们不在那里,那里完全被废弃了 |
[10:22] | They’re not down there? | 他们不在那下面? |
[10:23] | Jinora, you’ve read all about Ba Sing Se. | 吉诺拉,你读了那么多关于永固城的书 |
[10:26] | Can you think of any other places the airbenders might be? | 你能想到其他的气宗们可能被关押的地点吗? |
[10:28] | I guess they could be in the catacombs beneath the upper ring | 我猜他们可能会在上环下面的地下墓穴 |
[10:32] | or the ancient sewers beneath the lower ring | 或者是下环的老下水道里 |
[10:34] | or the maze of tunnels that connects the rings together | 或是链接各环的隧道里 |
[10:37] | or they could be… | 或者他们可能在…… |
[10:39] | There are just too many places. | 地方太多了 |
[10:40] | There has to be another way to locate them. | 必须得找到其他办法来找到他们 |
[10:42] | Maybe there is. | 或许真的有 |
[10:43] | How did you find me during harmonic convergence? | 你在谐波汇聚时是怎么找到我的? |
[10:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:47] | I just kind of focused on your energy. | 我只是专注于你的能量 |
[10:50] | I think our spiritual connection led me to you. | 我觉得我们之间的精神联系把我指引向了你 |
[10:53] | Maybe you can find Kai the same way. | 也许你可以用同样的方法找到凯 |
[10:55] | I know you two have a connection. | 我知道你们之间有某种联系的 |
[10:57] | What do you mean a connection? | 你说的“联系”是个什么意思? |
[11:00] | I don’t know. Let me try. | 我不确定 让我试试 |
[11:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:32] | You again! | 又是你 |
[11:33] | If you have time to help your friend. maybe you’re not getting enough rocks for yourself. | 如果你还有闲工夫帮你的朋友,也许你挨的石子还不够多 |
[11:51] | I guess you’re not as good as you thought. | 我看你没有自己想的那么强嘛 |
[11:59] | Throw him in the hole! | 把他关洞里去 |
[12:19] | Jinora? | 吉诺拉? |
[12:21] | It worked! | 成功了! |
[12:22] | How are you here right now? | 你现在怎么会在这里? |
[12:24] | Shh, quiet. | 嘘 小声点 |
[12:26] | It’s a high-level airbender move… With a little spiritual stuff thrown in. | 这是气宗的高级宗法,混杂了一点精神力什么的 |
[12:31] | For a second there, I thought you were a ghost. | 刚才我还以为你是幽灵呢 |
[12:34] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[12:35] | We’ve been looking for you and the other airbenders. | 我们一直在找你和其他的御气师 |
[12:38] | We’re going to get you all out of here. | 我们要把你们全部救出来 |
[12:40] | Where are we anyway? | 我们现在在哪儿? |
[12:42] | Underground somewhere. | 地下某处 |
[12:43] | Other than that, I don’t have a clue. | 除此之外 我一无所知 |
[12:45] | I’ll figure it out. Don’t worry. | 我会弄清楚的 别担心 |
[12:48] | Jinora… | 吉诺拉 |
[12:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[13:03] | The Earth Queen’s temple. | 土强女王的祭坛 |
[13:07] | I can’t believe miss queeny smugface had them right under our noses the whole time! | 不可接受 满脸傲慢的矫情女居然一直把他们藏在我们眼皮底下 |
[13:12] | We have to get into that compound tonight and get those airbenders out. | 我们今晚一定要去那里,然后把气宗们救出来 |
[13:15] | All right, we go in under the cover of darkness. | 没问题 我们趁着天黑再行动 |
[13:18] | Two small insertion teams and a third on the outside. | 两个作为突击队潜入,第三支在外接应 |
[13:21] | Then all we’ll need is 12 tons of blasting jelly | 然后我们只需要十二吨爆破凝胶 |
[13:24] | a medium-sized bulldozer and… | 一个中型推土机还有 |
[13:26] | Does anyone have a badger-mole that knows morse code? | 这里谁有懂摩斯密码的獾鼠? |
[13:31] | Oh, great. Not the queen again. | 哦 天哪 别又是那女王 |
[13:33] | Everyone act normal. And, Bolin… | 所有人保持镇定,还有波林 |
[13:36] | I’m on it! | 明白 |
[13:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:39] | Hey, I’m not sweaty this time. | 嘿 这次我身上没出汗 |
[13:53] | Lin? What are you doing here? | 琳?你怎么在这里 |
[13:55] | We need to get Korra out of here immediately. | 我们需要马上把科拉带走 |
[13:57] | Her life’s in danger. | 她现在有生命危险 |
[13:58] | What? | 什么? |
[14:00] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[14:01] | I just got word from Lord Zuko and Tonraq. | 我刚刚收到祖寇王和托纳克的消息 |
[14:03] | Why is Lord Zuko with my dad? | 为啥祖寇王和我爸在一起? |
[14:05] | Zaheer and the others have escaped. | 扎西尔和其他人逃跑了 |
[14:07] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[14:09] | Because Zaheer is an airbender now. | 因为扎西尔现在成气宗了 |
[14:12] | No. | 糟糕 |
[14:13] | All right, hold on. | 好啦 等等 |
[14:15] | Will you quit ignoring me and tell me what’s going on? | 你们能别再无视我并且告诉我发生了什么好吗? |
[14:18] | Who’s Zaheer? Why is my life in danger? | 扎西尔是谁?为什么我有生命危险? |
[14:23] | Shortly after we found out you were the Avatar | 我们发现你是神通后不久 |
[14:26] | Zaheer and three others attempted to kidnap you. | 扎西尔和其他人就试图绑架你 |
[14:29] | Luckily, your father,Lord Zuko, Chief Sokka, and I were there to stop them. | 幸好你父亲、祖寇王、索卡族长和我当时阻止了他 |
[14:33] | We apprehended the criminals and locked them away in prisons designed to impair their abilities. | 我们逮捕了罪犯,并且把他们分别关在了能抑制他们能力的地方 |
[14:37] | So that’s why you and my dad sheltered me away. | 所以这就是你和我爸把我保护起来的原因? |
[14:41] | It was for your own safety. | 是为了你的安全着想 |
[14:43] | Why were they trying to kidnap Korra? | 他们为什么想绑架科拉? |
[14:45] | We spent 13 years interrogating them | 十三年来我们都在审问他们 |
[14:47] | but they never broke. | 但他们从来不说 |
[14:48] | To this day, no one knows what their motive was. | 至今都没有人知道他们的动机是什么 |
[14:51] | Now we need to get you back to Republic City,where I can protect you. | 现在我们得把你带回共和城了,在那里我才能保护你 |
[14:54] | No, I’m not running. | 不 我不会逃避 |
[14:56] | Korra, you don’t understand. | 科拉 你不明白 |
[14:58] | These criminals are like nothing you’ve ever faced before. | 这些罪犯不同于你所遇见的任何敌人 |
[15:01] | Look, I’m not a little kid anymore. | 听着 我已经不再是小孩子 |
[15:04] | You don’t need to protect me. | 你们不需要再来保护我 |
[15:06] | I came here for one thing… to find airbenders… and I’m not leaving without them. | 我来只为一件事,那就是寻找气宗,否则我不会离开的 |
[15:10] | Fine, let’s get ’em and get out of here. Where are they? | 好 那我们找到他们然后离开这里 他们在哪? |
[15:13] | In a military compound | 在一个军事基地里 |
[15:15] | and we’re busting them out. | 我们正要救他们出来 |
[15:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:25] | Hey! What are you doing here? | 嘿! 你在这干什么? |
[15:27] | Aw, it’s just that little airbender girl who came with the Avatar. | 啊 只是那个和神通一起来的气宗小姑娘 |
[15:30] | You shouldn’t be walking around here all alone. | 你不该一个人在这里闲逛 |
[15:32] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[15:58] | Bumi and Korra,you two will come with me to find the airbenders. | 布米和科拉,你们俩和我一起去找气宗 |
[16:01] | You three find Kai. | 你们三个去找凯 |
[16:03] | We’ll meet on the surface shortly. | 我们之后在地面会合 |
[16:05] | Radio us if anything goes wrong. | 有任何情况立刻联系我们 |
[16:16] | What’s going on? Who are you? | 这是干什么?你们是谁? |
[16:19] | I’m the Avatar | 我是降世神通 |
[16:21] | and I’m getting you all out of here. | 正要把你们带出去 |
[16:22] | We’re leaving? Where are we going? | 我们要离开了?我们能去哪儿? |
[16:24] | Everyone, please,you must stay calm and quiet if we want this to work. | 所有人听着,如果你们想成功的话,请保持安静 |
[16:29] | What to work? | 做成什么? |
[16:31] | We’re sneaking out? | 我们要溜出去吗? |
[16:32] | Yes, and we must leave now. | 是的 而且我们必须马上离开 |
[16:34] | We’re going to get you away from The Earth Queen and out of the city. | 我们要带你们远离土强女王,离开这座城市 |
[16:40] | There’s an airbender that’s not here. | 有一个气宗不在这里 |
[16:42] | His name is Kai.We need to get him. | 他叫凯,我们得找到他 |
[16:45] | We’re already taking care of it. | 我们已经派人去找了 |
[16:46] | Topside, this is papa bear. The breezies are in the hold. | 上面的 这里是帕帕熊 风已经来了 |
[16:49] | Cue the balloons. | 放气球 |
[16:51] | What? Are you in trouble? | 啥?你们遇上麻烦了? |
[16:52] | No! We got the airbenders, and we’re headed out. | 没有!我们找到气宗们了正准备出来 |
[16:55] | Bring the airships. | 把飞艇开过来 |
[16:57] | No one likes code names anymore. | 再也没人喜欢使用代号了 |
[16:59] | Copy that. Asami and I are on our way. | 收到,麻美和我马上过来 |
[17:12] | Come on, we’re getting you out. | 跟上 我们带你出去 |
[17:13] | Kai! | 凯! |
[17:21] | Tenzin’s not going to be happy about this. | 丹增看到肯定要不高兴了 |
[17:23] | Then don’t tell him. | 那就不要告诉他 |
[17:25] | How can I not? This is too juicy! | 那怎么行?这料太猛了! |
[17:27] | Thanks for coming to get me. | 谢谢你们救我 |
[17:29] | I’m really sorry about stealing your wallets | 我很后悔偷了你们的钱包 |
[17:31] | and running away | 并且逃跑了 |
[17:33] | and getting you stuck on that train. | 并且把你们困在了列车上 |
[17:37] | Oh, we can’t stay mad at you! | 啊 我们就是没法一直生你的气 |
[17:39] | Yes, we can. | 我们可以啊 |
[17:40] | I had a lot of money in that wallet! | 我钱包里钱可不少 |
[17:42] | Guys, come on. | 大家 跟我来 |
[17:46] | Deserting her majesty’s army is high treason | 破坏陛下的军队是严重的叛国罪 |
[17:50] | punishable by death. | 惩罚就是死刑 |
[18:00] | Come on, it’s clear. | 跟上 外面没人 |
[18:10] | So you’ve discovered my elite army. | 你们还是发现了我的精英部队 |
[18:13] | I see their loyalty still needs some work. | 看来他们的忠诚还是值得考量 |
[18:17] | These airbenders shouldn’t be used as weapons. | 这些气宗不应该被用作武力 |
[18:19] | They have a right to choose their own paths. | 他们有权选择自己的路 |
[18:21] | These airbenders are earth kingdom citizens | 这些气宗是土强国臣民 |
[18:25] | and I am their queen. | 而我是他们的女王 |
[18:26] | Taking them will constitute an act of war. | 带走他们等同于向我宣战 |
[18:29] | If you disobey me, I will bear down on you with the entire force of my kingdom! | 倘若你不同意,我会倾全国之军力来对付你! |
[18:37] | They’re leaving with me. | 他们会和我离开 |
[18:38] | No, they’re not! | 不 他们不会! |
[19:01] | Come on! | 上吧! |
[19:40] | I guess I am as good as I thought. | 看来我和自己认为的一样强 |
[19:45] | Everyone’s in. Let’s go! | 人到齐了,我们走! |
[19:58] | Oogi! | 无忌! |
[20:07] | Take down those airships! | 把那些飞艇给我打下来! |
[20:11] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢? |
[20:14] | We need help! | 救命啊! |
[20:30] | Everybody, hang on! | 所有人,抱住了! |
[20:39] | Whoa, that was awesome! | 这感觉真棒! |
[20:41] | Bring me those airships now! | 马上给我把他们打下来! |
[20:46] | Oh, get it off me! | 把毛弄走! |
[20:48] | Get this fur off… | 把这些毛弄开 |
[20:59] | I know that none of you chose to become airbenders | 我知道成为御气师并非你们自己的选择 |
[21:02] | but now you do have a choice. | 但你们现在可以做出选择 |
[21:05] | We can relocate you somewhere safe | 我们可以把你们带到安全的地方 |
[21:07] | or you can come with me to the northern air temple | 或者你们跟着我去北气和寺 |
[21:10] | to live in peace and train as air nomads. | 平静地生活并且训练成为气族牧民 |
[21:14] | You are no longer anyone’s property. | 你们再也不是任何人的财产 |
[21:16] | What path you decide is up to you. | 选择哪条路都由你们自己决定 |
[21:23] | I want to go with you. | 我想跟你走 |
[21:24] | Me too. Count me in. | 我也是 算我一个 |
[21:26] | I wanna go too. I’ll go too. | 我也想去 我也去 |
[21:27] | Me too. Sounds like fun. I wanna go too. | 我也是 听起来不错 我想去 |
[21:34] | Good luck at the northern air temple. | 祝你们在北气和寺过得开心 |
[21:36] | I’ll send more airbenders your way when I find them. | 找到更多气宗的话我会送到你这来 |
[21:39] | Be careful out there, and stay safe. | 在外头小心 注意安全 |
[21:41] | I’ll try. | 我会的 |
[21:43] | It seems like wherever I go, I make a new enemy. | 似乎无论我走到哪里都要树敌啊 |
[21:46] | But you made some new friends too. | 但你也交到了新的朋友 |
[21:49] | You did well, Korra. | 你做的不错 科拉 |