时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | Lin Beifong has a sister. | 北方琳有一个妹妹 |
[00:29] | After arriving in Zaofu, Korra met Opal | 到达皂阜城后,科拉遇到了欧帕 |
[00:31] | a new airbender,whose mother is Lin’s estranged half-sister. | 她是新的气宗,母亲是琳的血亲妹妹 |
[00:34] | Suyin and her daughter welcomed Lin with open arms | 夙音与她的女儿试着欢迎琳 |
[00:36] | but she wanted nothing to do with them. | 但她不想与他们有任何瓜葛 |
[00:38] | Meanwhile,Zaheer infiltrated air temple island looking for the Avatar. | 同时,扎西尔正在通过气和庙寻找神通 |
[00:42] | After battling with Kya, he escaped | 在与凯娅对战后,他逃走了 |
[00:44] | and is now a wanted man in Republic City. | 并成为了共和城的通缉犯 |
[00:58] | Hey, has anyone seen chief Beifong? | 谁有看到北方警长? |
[01:01] | She’s probably off sulking in her room. | 她很可能还在房间里生气呢 |
[01:03] | I know she has a problem with me | 我知道我们之间处得很糟 |
[01:04] | but she had no right to yell at Opal last night. | 不过昨晚她可没有权力那样向欧帕吼 |
[01:08] | All set for your power disc game today,guys? | 你们准备好今天玩威力飞盘了吗? |
[01:10] | Yeah, all set to kick Wei’s butt. | 当然,我又准备把韦打趴下了 |
[01:13] | I’m going to power disc your face. | 看我不糊你一脸飞盘 |
[01:16] | You should come play with us. | 你和我们一起玩吧 |
[01:17] | Oh, I don’t think I’d be much competition,since I can’t metalbend. | 我觉得我玩不好的,毕竟我不会御金术 |
[01:22] | Really? | 不会吧? |
[01:23] | Lin never offered to train you? | 琳从来没有训练过你? |
[01:25] | Nope | 没有 |
[01:26] | and I guess I never thought to bring it up | 而且我也没法学啊 |
[01:27] | because I was learning to airbend,then there was the pro-bending | 因为我在忙着学习御气术,玩职业御术赛 |
[01:30] | then I got tied up fighting the Equalists. | 然后我还要镇压平等团 |
[01:32] | It was a busy few months. | 那几个月我真忙啊 |
[01:35] | Well, it’s probably for the best. | 其实,我觉得这挺好的 |
[01:36] | I’m sure Lin would be a horrible teacher. | 琳一定是个糟透了的老师 |
[01:40] | As the Avatar, you should have mastery over all the elements. | 作为神通,你应该掌握所有御术 |
[01:44] | I’d be happy to show you the basics. | 我很乐意教你一些基础 |
[01:46] | Really? That would be great. | 真的吗?那真是太好了! |
[01:49] | You should try it too. | 你也该试试 |
[01:51] | Uh, nah, I’m more of an earth guy. | 呃,不了吧,我这个人更喜欢土 |
[01:53] | The dirt, rocks, you know, maybe some light gravel… | 石头什么的,或许还有一点沙砾 |
[01:56] | that’s kind of where my heart is. | 我就喜欢那些 |
[01:57] | Okay, earth guy. | 好吧土孩子 |
[01:59] | Well, let me know if you change your mind. | 不过,你改变想法的话就告诉我 |
[02:16] | It worked! Zhu-Li, mark it down. | 成功了!朱莉,把它记下来! |
[02:18] | Magnet suit test successful. | 磁铁衣测试获得巨大成功 |
[02:21] | Power down. | 把它关掉 |
[02:26] | On to phase two… Zhu-Li cleans up this mess. | 进入第二阶段,朱莉,把这些清理干净 |
[02:41] | How many push-ups did you do last night? | 昨晚你做了几个俯卧撑? |
[02:43] | ‘Cause I did, like, 50. | 我做了50个 |
[02:44] | What do you two think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干嘛吗? |
[02:45] | Get back to work. | 回去工作! |
[02:48] | Is everything all right here? | 你还好吗? |
[02:51] | The Avatar is in danger | 神通身处险境 |
[02:52] | and these two knuckleheads are just standing around chitchatting. | 而这俩游手好闲的人除了聊天什么都没做 |
[02:55] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[02:56] | Zaofu is the most secure city in the world. | 皂阜是世界上最安全的城市 |
[03:00] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 要由我来判断 |
[03:01] | I’m going to check every inch of this place. | 我会一寸一寸地检查 |
[03:04] | Lin,you do not have to work while you are here. | 琳,你没必要继续在这工作 |
[03:07] | You need to relax. | 你该休息休息 |
[03:09] | I’m fine! | 我很好! |
[03:11] | Doesn’t take a truthseer to know | 我都不需要用预言术 |
[03:13] | that you are under a dangerous amount of stress. | 就能看出压力把你推入险境 |
[03:16] | If you don’t deal with your repressed feelings | 若你不去调节你压抑的心情 |
[03:18] | there will be severe consequences to your health | 将会导致健康上非常严重的后果 |
[03:22] | and your job. | 工作方面也是 |
[03:23] | I’m not interested in talking about my feelings. | 我不想讨论我的心情 |
[03:26] | You won’t have to say a word. | 你不需要说一个字 |
[03:29] | I know a great acupuncturist in town who will be able to help you. | 我认识一位杰出的针灸师,他能够帮助你 |
[03:43] | Seems like you made quite a stir on air temple island. | 看起来你在气和庙小题大做了 |
[03:46] | The cops are swarming the city looking for us. | 现在警察们在全城搜捕我们 |
[03:49] | You still want to try to take out the president? | 你还想绑架总统吗? |
[03:52] | No. He’ll have to wait. | 不了,他要等等 |
[03:54] | We leave today. | 我们今天动身 |
[04:03] | There’s our ticket out of here. | 那就是我们离开的方法 |
[04:15] | There’s no money. I just made my last delivery. | 我没有钱,我刚运完最后一趟 |
[04:18] | We don’t want money. | 我们要的不是钱 |
[04:28] | How many of those things are you gonna stick in me? | 你打算把多少这种东西扎到我身上? |
[04:31] | I’ll be placing several needles on each of your acupoints. | 我要在你关键的穴位上扎上几针 |
[04:35] | There’s nothing to be scared about. | 不用怕 |
[04:37] | I’m not afraid of needles! | 我又不怕针 |
[04:38] | Please close your eyes and take a deep breath. | 来吧,闭上你的眼睛,深呼吸 |
[04:50] | This process will correct the imbalances in your chi. | 这个过程会纠正你内气的不平衡 |
[04:55] | Please tell me if you feel any pain or pressure. | 若有任何不适请告诉我 |
[04:59] | I can’t feel a thing. | 我没感觉到什么 |
[05:01] | That’s unusual. | 这很少见 |
[05:03] | Your chi must be powerfully blocked. | 你的气被严密地封堵起来 |
[05:06] | We’re going to need more needles. | 我们需要更多针 |
[05:10] | Acupuncture often taps into people’s buried memories. | 针灸时常带来埋藏在最深处的记忆 |
[05:14] | These memories can sometimes be difficult to process. | 这些记忆有时很难面对 |
[05:19] | Buried memories, uh-huh. | 埋藏的记忆,啊哈 |
[05:28] | Su, what are you doing home? | 夙,你在家搞什么呢 |
[05:30] | Wow. You almost look like a real cop. | 哇,你看起来就像真正的警察 |
[05:34] | You’re supposed to be in school. | 你该去学校了 |
[05:36] | Oh, no. Are you gonna tell mom? | 才不呢,你要告诉老妈吗? |
[05:38] | It’s not like she’s going to care. | 她根本不管这些 |
[05:40] | Where’d you get all that stuff? | 你们从哪里弄到的这些东西 |
[05:41] | Uh, fell off the back of a truck. | 它们从卡车后面掉下来了 |
[05:43] | What are you doing hanging out with these losers? | 为什么你在与这些浪子浪费时间? |
[05:47] | They’re my friends, and you have no right to call them that! | 他们是我的朋友,你没有权力这样叫他们 |
[05:51] | Come on, guys, let’s get out of here. | 来吧伙计们,我们离开这里 |
[05:53] | Su, stop! | 夙,停下来 |
[05:55] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的手拿开! |
[05:57] | You have so much potential. You’re ruining your life. | 你有很大的潜力,不要放弃你的生活 |
[06:00] | At least I have a life. | 至少我有生活! |
[06:11] | These meteorites are perfect for beginning metalbenders. | 这些陨石很适用于初学的御金者 |
[06:14] | The metals have a unique property, making them easier to bend. | 它们具有独特的属性使人便于控制 |
[06:27] | That’s amazing. | 真赞 |
[06:29] | Here, try it. | 来,试试看 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:43] | Bolin, is that you? | 波林,是你吗? |
[06:46] | No. | 不是 |
[06:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[06:50] | Oh, hey, ladies. I was just, uh… | 嗯,你怎么样?我呃… |
[06:52] | I was just looking for Pabu. Pabu! | 我刚刚只是在找帕布,帕布 |
[06:55] | He’s on your shoulder. | 他在你肩上 |
[06:59] | Oh, look, there you are. | 看啊,你在这儿! |
[07:00] | You know, I thought something was chewing on my ear. | 真的吗,我是感觉有什么在我耳朵上咬 |
[07:02] | I’m probably gonna need to get a shot. | 我大概得去打个针 |
[07:04] | Pabu has sort of a venom… a venom. | 帕布好像有……有点病…… |
[07:06] | Anyway, so what are you guys doing? You’re metalbending over here or something? | 不管怎么样,你们在干嘛,练习御金术什么的吗? |
[07:09] | Want to give it a shot? | 想试试吗? |
[07:11] | Nah, it’s okay. | 不,没关系 |
[07:12] | I mean, only, like,one earthbender in a hundred can metalbend. | 我是说仅有百分之一的御土师能御金 |
[07:15] | Well, don’t believe everything you hear. | 别信你听到的每件事 |
[07:17] | The only thing limiting you is your attitude. | 唯一阻碍你的只有你的态度 |
[07:19] | You know, well, maybe I’ll just… | 你知道,也许我就 |
[07:21] | I’ll just stay and watch. | 就在边上看着好了 |
[07:36] | Try to focus on the fine pieces of earth within the metal. | 试着集中注意于金属中完好的土元素 |
[07:45] | I can’t believe it. I’m metalbending! | 不敢相信,我在御金 |
[07:49] | Wow, you picked that up really,really quick. | 哇,你学的真快 |
[07:52] | I guess you’re that one in a hundred. | 我猜你是那百分之一 |
[07:55] | Great job, Korra. | 干得好,科拉 |
[08:04] | Calling all units. | 各分队注意 |
[08:05] | Robbery reported on the corner of fifth and harbor. | 第五街和港口的角落里发生抢劫 |
[08:07] | Suspects’ vehicle headed south on Hao Boulevard. | 嫌疑车辆正向南驶向郝大道 |
[08:10] | Units responding, identify. | 各分队收到立即回复 |
[08:12] | Unit three responding. | 第三分队收到 |
[08:41] | Leave them alone! | 放开他们 |
[08:45] | Su? | 夙? |
[08:55] | Wait. | 等下 |
[08:56] | Leaving in the middle of a session could make you sick. | 疗程中途离开会让你生病的 |
[08:59] | I’m done here. | 我受够了 |
[09:09] | Are you gonna stay in your room feeling sorry for yourself all day? | 你要整天呆在屋里为自己难过吗 |
[09:15] | You owe Opal an apology… For the way you treated her last night. | 因为昨晚你对待她的态度,你得向欧珀道歉 |
[09:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:21] | You don’t look good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[09:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:30] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么? |
[09:33] | I tried to warn you. | 我试着警告你了 |
[09:36] | Come with me. Let’s go finish the session. | 跟我来,咱们完成这个疗程 |
[09:42] | Just relax and breathe. | 放松就好,慢慢呼吸 |
[09:48] | So you’re robbing stores with the Terra triad now? | 所以你现在跟大地帮一起打劫商店了吗? |
[09:51] | I didn’t steal anything. I just drove the car. | 我没偷任何东西,我只是开车而已 |
[09:54] | I owed my friends a favor. It’s not a big deal. | 我欠朋友一个人情,这没什么大不了的 |
[09:56] | I’m not letting you get away with this. | 我不会就此放过你的 |
[09:59] | What are you going to do, officer, arrest me? | 你要对我做什么,警官?逮捕我吗? |
[10:03] | Don’t even think about taking one more step! | 别想再踏出一步! |
[10:42] | Good afternoon. Where are you off to today? | 下午好,你今天要去哪儿? |
[10:44] | I, uh, got a delivery to make in Bao Yu. | 呃,我有一批货要送到巴佑 |
[10:47] | I should be back later today. | 我应该今天晚些时候就回来 |
[10:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:52] | Yeah, just a little tired. | 是啊,就是有点累 |
[10:55] | One more pickup, then I’m clocking out. | 再提一批货就能下班了 |
[10:57] | I thought you said you had a delivery. | 我记得你说是要送一批货 |
[11:00] | Did I? | 我这么说了吗? |
[11:03] | I’m gonna need you to step out of the vehicle | 我需要你下车 |
[11:05] | and open the back of the truck. | 打开后车厢 |
[11:16] | Hey, get back here! | 嘿,回来! |
[11:26] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快撤离这儿! |
[12:24] | Hey, Bolin. | 嗨,波林! |
[12:27] | Opal! Oh, wow. | 欧珀!哇 |
[12:29] | You really know how to sneak up on someone. | 你真知道怎么悄悄接近 |
[12:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[12:33] | Oh, nothing, you know, just… | 哦,没啥,你知道,就是 |
[12:35] | just thinking about my body and mustaches that I might have in the future. | 思考……我未来的……身材和胡子 |
[12:42] | You’re acting weird again. | 你又变得诡异了 |
[12:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:46] | I wasn’t really thinking about all my mustaches. | 我不是在思考我的胡子 |
[12:49] | I’m just… I’m just frustrated. | 我就是有些丧气 |
[12:51] | I’ve been trying to metalbend,and I can’t figure it out. | 我在尝试御金,但是我弄不懂 |
[12:54] | Don’t tell anyone, okay? | 别告诉任何人,好吗? |
[12:56] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[12:57] | Because it’s embarrassing. | 因为太令人尴尬了 |
[12:59] | This isn’t the first time I’ve tried. | 这不是我第一次尝试 |
[13:01] | I mean, I’ve been wanting to metalbend ever since I heard about Toph. | 我是说,从我听说拓芙以后我就一直想学御金 |
[13:05] | Your grandmother is my biggest hero. | 你的外祖母是我最崇拜的人 |
[13:08] | My mom grew up learning from Toph. | 我妈妈从小就跟拓芙学习 |
[13:10] | Just go train with her. Stop being so scared. | 就让她来训练你,不要再这么害怕了 |
[13:13] | You know what? Maybe I am scared, but what about you? | 你知道吗,也许我是害怕,但你呢? |
[13:16] | I know that you want to go to the northern air temple to train with Tenzin | 我知道你想要去北气和寺跟丹增学习 |
[13:19] | but you haven’t done it because you’re afraid too. | 但你没这么做,因为你也害怕 |
[13:23] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗,你说对了 |
[13:25] | I don’t want to leave my family and disappoint my mom. | 我不想离开我的家人,让妈妈失望 |
[13:29] | Look at us… | 瞧瞧我们 |
[13:31] | Talking about our feelings | 聊我们的感受 |
[13:33] | supporting each other. | 互相支持 |
[13:36] | It’s nice. | 真好 |
[13:51] | What were you thinking? | 你当时在想什么呢? |
[13:52] | And what were you thinking? | 而你又想了什么? |
[13:54] | You two have put me in an impossible position. | 你俩让我处于两难的境地 |
[13:57] | You’re mad at me? | 你对我发火? |
[13:58] | She’s the one who was running around with criminals. | 她才是那个跟罪犯到处跑的人 |
[14:01] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错! |
[14:02] | I was doing my job! | 我在做我的本职工作! |
[14:04] | Ugh, all right, enough! | 好了,够了! |
[14:06] | Here’s what we’re going to do. | 接下来是我们要这么做 |
[14:07] | Su, you need to leave the city as soon as possible. | 夙,你要尽快离开这座城市 |
[14:11] | What? Where am I supposed to go? | 什么?那我要去哪儿? |
[14:13] | You’ll go stay with your grandparents. | 你跟你外祖父母住去 |
[14:15] | Lin, give me the arrest report. | 琳,把逮捕报告给我 |
[14:21] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈,你在干什么? |
[14:23] | You can’t cover this up. There were witnesses. | 你不能遮掩这件事,有目击证人 |
[14:26] | I’m the chief of police. | 我是警察局长 |
[14:27] | I can’t have a daughter in jail. | 我不能有个坐牢的女儿 |
[14:30] | So, once again, Su gets to do whatever she wants | 又来了,夙能够为所欲为 |
[14:32] | and there are no consequences. | 而无需承担后果 |
[14:37] | This is our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[14:43] | You’re going to feel a bit fragile | 你会感到有点虚弱 |
[14:45] | so it’s probably best if you take it easy for a little while. | 所以你最好要放松一段时间 |
[14:50] | I don’t need to rest. | 我不需要休息 |
[14:52] | I need to do something I should’ve done a long time ago. | 我要去做一件很久前就该做的事情 |
[15:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:07] | You’re the first metalbending Avatar. | 你是第一位会御金的神通 |
[15:11] | So, um | 其实 |
[15:13] | I’ve been thinking | 我一直在考虑 |
[15:15] | and I’d like to try to learn metalbending. | 我想要学习御金术 |
[15:18] | I mean, I’m sure you have a waiting list or something, like, a couple years, so… | 我知道你有个几年长的候补名单啥的,所以 |
[15:23] | Let’s get started. | 我们现在就开始 |
[15:30] | I think Lin is mad about something. | 我觉得琳可能对什么事情很气愤 |
[15:35] | Su, it’s time we talk. | 夙,我们该谈谈了 |
[15:43] | After 30 years, you’re finally ready to talk? | 三十年后,你终于准备谈谈了 |
[15:45] | When we were in mom’s office that day | 那天我们在妈妈的办公室 |
[15:47] | you could have taken responsibility for what you did | 你本可以为你的所为承担责任 |
[15:50] | but instead you stayed quiet and let mom throw her whole career away. | 但你却保持沉默,让妈妈把她的事业都放弃了 |
[15:53] | Mom didn’t throw her career away. | 妈妈才没有放弃事业 |
[15:55] | She retired the next year. She was a hero. | 她是第二年退休的,她是个英雄 |
[15:58] | You think she wanted to retire? | 你认为她想退休吗? |
[16:00] | She was so guilt-ridden about what she did to protect you | 她对为保护你而做的事情充满负罪感 |
[16:02] | she didn’t feel worthy of her badge. | 她觉得对不起她的警徽 |
[16:04] | Look, I admit that I was not a perfect kid | 听着,我承认我不是个好孩子 |
[16:07] | and I’ve made some mistakes in the past, but… | 我过去犯了一些错误,但是… |
[16:09] | You made some mistakes? | 你犯了“一些”错误? |
[16:11] | Lin, mom and I already talked about this years ago and worked things out. | 琳,妈妈和我多年前就讨论过这件事并解决问题了 |
[16:15] | If you had gotten together with us like we’d asked | 如果你那时听话而回来跟我们团聚 |
[16:17] | you would know that I’m a different person now. | 你就会知道我现在改过自新了 |
[16:19] | I’ve been a different person for a long time. | 我已经是一个与过去不同的人很久了 |
[16:22] | You think just because you live in a big, fancy house | 你以为住在豪华大房子里 |
[16:25] | and have a chef who cooks you fancy food | 有个会做佳肴的厨师 |
[16:27] | that you’re a different person? | 你就是个不一样的人了吗? |
[16:28] | Maybe you can fool everyone else, but you can’t fool me. | 也许你可以愚弄其他人,你可骗不了我 |
[16:31] | I see right through you. | 我看透你了 |
[16:33] | You know what, Lin? | 你知道吗,琳 |
[16:34] | You’re the one who hasn’t changed. | 你才是那个没变的人 |
[16:36] | You’re still a bitter loner who only cares about herself. | 你还是那么只关心自己,尖酸又孤独 |
[16:39] | No wonder Tenzin ended things with you years ago. | 怪不得多年前丹增就跟你分手了 |
[16:45] | Okay, I guess this is how it’s going to be. | 好啊,我猜这架不得不打了 |
[17:04] | Should I stop them? | 我应该阻止她们吗? |
[17:06] | You don’t have any siblings. | 你没有兄弟姐妹 |
[17:07] | Fighting is all part of the healing process. | 打架可是整个疗伤过程的一部分 |
[17:14] | Go, mom! | 加油,妈妈 |
[17:26] | My sculpture! | 我的雕塑! |
[17:31] | Actually, it looks kind of better now. | 事实上它看起来更好了呢 |
[17:57] | You got it out of your system? | 你发完火了吗? |
[17:58] | Not quite yet! | 还没完呢 |
[18:06] | What are you two doing? You’re sisters! | 你们俩在干什么? |
[18:09] | Why would you want to hurt each other? | 你们是姐妹,为什么想要伤害对方? |
[18:27] | Uh, who’s gonna knock? | 呃,谁来敲门? |
[18:30] | Oh! No, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦,不不不不不不 |
[18:32] | Not me. You’re the Avatar. Why can’t you do it? | 我不来!你是神通,为啥你不来敲门? |
[18:35] | Uh, I can. | 呃,我是可以 |
[18:36] | But I just thought that you… | 但我就是觉得你… |
[18:38] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[18:41] | Uh, chief, you’ve been sleeping for 16 hours. | 警长大人?你睡了16个小时了 |
[18:45] | We just wanted to make sure that you’re okay. | 我们想确定你还好吧 |
[18:54] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[19:04] | I call it the Kalenutsco. | 我叫它甘椰桃汁 |
[19:06] | It’s a mixture of kale, coconut water, and walnuts. | 是甘蓝、椰汁和胡桃的混合饮品 |
[19:16] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[19:19] | Opal, don’t go. | 欧珀,别走 |
[19:22] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[19:24] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[19:32] | Look, I’m just not really comfortable talking about these kinds of things | 听着,谈这样的事情对我来说不是很舒服 |
[19:37] | and, well… | 但是 |
[19:38] | I wanted to say I’m sorry about the other night. | 我想为那晚的行为道歉 |
[19:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:43] | Your mother and I have a complicated relationship and… | 我和你妈关系复杂,而且…… |
[19:46] | it’s probably difficult for you to be here. | 你住在这里可能是很难受 |
[19:51] | You’re a smart young woman and an excellent airbender. | 你是个聪明的小姑娘,而且是个出色的气宗 |
[19:55] | I think it would be a wonderful opportunity for you to train with the other airbenders at the northern air temple. | 我认为和其他气宗一起到北气和寺 训练对你是个很好的机会 |
[20:01] | There’s a part of me that wants to go | 我有些想去 |
[20:03] | but I don’t want to upset my mom. | 但我不想让妈妈失望 |
[20:06] | When I was younger | 当我年轻的时候 |
[20:07] | all I wanted to do was please my mother. | 我想做的就是取悦妈妈 |
[20:09] | I became a police chief because I thought it would make her happy | 我当警察是因为我觉得会使她高兴 |
[20:13] | but it didn’t. | 但是没有 |
[20:14] | You need to make decisions based on what you want. | 你需要根据你的心愿做决定 |
[20:17] | Don’t make the same mistakes I did. | 不要犯我犯过的相同错误 |
[20:28] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈,爸爸 |
[20:30] | Can I talk to you? | 我可以和你们谈谈吗? |
[20:43] | Opal has decided to go to the northern air temple. | 欧珀决定去北气和寺 |
[20:46] | I’m guessing you had something to do with her decision. | 我猜她的决定受到了你的影响 |
[20:48] | Well, I was just… | 我只是…… |
[20:49] | it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:50] | I’m glad she was honest with me. | 我很高兴她对我说了实话 |
[20:52] | I want her to do what makes her happy. | 我想让她做让她愉快的事情 |
[20:55] | Mom gave us too much freedom | 妈妈给了我们太多自由 |
[20:57] | but I feel like I’ve made the mistake of giving Opal too little. | 但我觉得我犯了给欧珀太少自由的错误 |
[21:01] | I think it’s time I let her choose her own way. | 我认为到了让她自己选择道路的时候了 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time when we were younger. | 我为年轻时让你那样难堪而抱歉 |
[21:07] | I can’t imagine what my life would’ve been like.if mom hadn’t sent me away | 如果妈妈没有送走我,我想象不到我的生活会怎样 |
[21:11] | if I had stayed in the city. | 如果我留在城里的话 |
[21:13] | You’d probably be in prison. | 你可能就进监狱了 |
[21:15] | You’re probably right. | 也许你说对了 |
[21:17] | Mako told me that you’re an excellent police chief. | 信告诉我你是一个出色的警察局长 |
[21:20] | Republic City is lucky to have you. | 有你在是共和城的幸运 |
[21:23] | I know mom is proud. | 我知道妈妈为你骄傲 |
[21:29] | Can we move on? | 我们能揭过这一页了吗? |
[21:30] | I’d love for you to be a part of my life again. | 我希望你再次成为我生活的一部分 |
[21:33] | There’s plenty of space for you in the house | 房子里有足够大的地方给你 |
[21:34] | and the kids would love having their aunt around. | 孩子们也会愿意让他们的大姨留在身边 |
[21:37] | I do need a codirector for my new dance performance. | 我确实需要一个新舞蹈演出的联合导演 |
[21:40] | Whoa. Slow down. | 喔,慢来 |
[21:42] | How about for now | 就现在啊 |
[21:44] | I just promise not to show up at your house and attack you again? | 我承诺不再出现在你的房间并攻击你了 |
[21:47] | Deal. | 就这么定了 |
[22:00] | We should have grabbed one of those cops. | 我们应该抓个警察 |
[22:02] | Maybe they know something about where the Avatar is hiding. | 也许他们知道神通藏在哪儿 |
[22:05] | She could be anywhere. | 她可能在任何地方 |
[22:07] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[22:08] | It’s just the matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[22:15] | She’s with the metal clan. | 她和煅金世家在一起 |