时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | The air nation is reborn! | 气和族重生了! |
[00:29] | Thanks to the energy shift during harmonic convergence | 多亏了谐波汇聚时的能量转变 |
[00:31] | certain people have acquired airbending abilities | 一些人获得了御气的能力 |
[00:34] | including Bumi, Kai, and Opal. | 这其中包括布米,凯和欧珀 |
[00:36] | But although the new recruits show a lot of promise | 尽管这些新成员天赋异禀 |
[00:39] | they still have a lot to learn. | 他们要学的还有很多 |
[00:40] | So while Korra remains safe in Zaofu | 当科拉还安全地待在皂阜城的时候 |
[00:43] | Tenzin has brought the airbenders to the northern air temple to begin their training. | 丹增带着气宗们去往北气和寺开始训练 |
[00:53] | His pupils once again pleaded with their master to eat something | 他的徒弟们再次请求他们的师父吃点东西 |
[00:56] | but he refused | 但是他还是拒绝了 |
[00:57] | just like he had each day the entire summer. | 正如他在这个盛夏每天做的一样 |
[01:01] | Instead, he simply meditated | 他只是冥想 |
[01:03] | getting his nourishment from the universe. | 从宇宙中获取营养 |
[01:06] | So | 那么 |
[01:07] | Monk Tang Xu completed the 97th day of his historic fast on which island? | 丹朱僧侣是在什么岛上完成了他著名的斋戒第九十七日? |
[01:15] | Anyone besides otaku, | 除了御宅 |
[01:17] | who already studied this in his acolyte training… | 他已经完成侍僧训练 |
[01:21] | And is answering every question? | 并且回答了每一个问题 |
[01:26] | Whaletail island! | 鲸尾岛! |
[01:27] | That is correct. Again. | 回答正确,又一次 |
[01:31] | Now, on day 98… | 那么,在第九十八日…… |
[01:35] | Greetings, air people. | 你们好,气人儿们 |
[01:37] | I come seeking boring stories to take back to the spirit world. | 我前来追寻无趣故事以带回神灵之境界 |
[02:04] | That was incredible! | 刚才太赞了! |
[02:05] | When do we get to fly around on our own bison like that? | 我们什么时候才能像那样骑着自己的飞天野牛飞? |
[02:08] | Only after many years of practice and intense training. | 只有在多年的练习和刻苦的训练之后 |
[02:13] | Besides, we don’t have enough bison here for all of you. | 另外,我们没有足够的野牛给你们所有的人 |
[02:16] | What about those? It’s a whole herd of bisons. | 那些怎么样?那可是一整群野牛们! |
[02:18] | Actually, the plural of “bison” is “bison.” | 其实,野牛不应该加“们” |
[02:22] | Cool! Wow, look at that. | 酷!快看! |
[02:25] | Can we ride those? | 我们可以骑那些吗? |
[02:26] | No, that’s a wild herd. | 不行 那些是野生族群 |
[02:28] | It would take many years to tame them. | 驯养它们需要数年光阴 |
[02:30] | Now let’s get back to our lessons. | 好了 让我们回到我们的训练 |
[02:32] | Dad! | 爹! |
[02:33] | We brought you more airbenders! | 我们带来了更多的御气师! |
[02:41] | Okay, everyone is dismissed. | 好吧 所有人解散! |
[02:43] | We’ll just pick this up… Tomorrow. | 我们明天再…… 继续 |
[02:51] | How was everything in the city? | 你们在共和城过得如何? |
[02:52] | Well, we had a little scare | 话说起来,我们可是被小吓了一下 |
[02:54] | but everything is okay. | 但一切都好 |
[02:56] | Zaheer infiltrated the air temple. | 扎西尔潜进了气和寺 |
[02:58] | What? Is everyone all right? | 什么?没出什么事儿吧 |
[03:00] | Everyone’s fine. | 大家都很好 |
[03:01] | I fought with him, but he got away. | 我和他打了一架,但是他逃走了 |
[03:03] | And he stole some old necklace | 而且他偷走了一个很老的项链 |
[03:06] | that had something to do with Guru Lak… Schmeer. | 那个项链跟古鲁拉……西米尔有关 |
[03:09] | Guru Laghima. | 是古鲁拉西玛 |
[03:10] | Right. | 对 |
[03:11] | You know, I can never keep all those gurus straight. | 你知道的 我从来没法儿把这些古鲁们搞明白 |
[03:14] | There were, like, a million of them. | 他们好像是有成千上万个 |
[03:16] | Remember that long, boring story about the guy who never ate? | 记得那个又臭又长的关于某个从不吃东西的家伙的故事吗? |
[03:19] | Yes, I remember. | 是的,我记着 |
[03:22] | Avatar Korra is calling on the temple radio. | 神通科拉正要求寺院无线电台通话 |
[03:27] | Are you all right? Where are you? | 你一切都还好吧?你在哪里? |
[03:29] | With Beifong’s sister in Zaofu. | 我和北方的妹妹一起在皂阜城 |
[03:31] | We’re totally safe | 和她在一起,我们很安全 |
[03:32] | unless we get caught in another fight between Su and Lin. | 除非我们又被卷入夙和琳的争斗之中 |
[03:35] | Lin willingly took you to her sister? | 琳自愿带你去见她的妹妹? |
[03:37] | Not exactly. | 并不完全是这样的 |
[03:38] | We got a call about a new airbender | 我们接到一个关于新气宗的报告 |
[03:40] | and it turned out to be Su’s daughter, Opal. | 结果那是夙的女儿,欧珀 |
[03:42] | She’ll be headed your way soon. | 她很快就会上路去你那边 |
[03:44] | Really? That’s wonderful! | 真的?那太好了 |
[03:45] | She is wonderful | 她的确是太好了 |
[03:47] | and pretty and so smart! | 美丽可人,聪明伶俐 |
[03:50] | And she smells like flowers. | 体香如花 |
[03:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:54] | Bolin out. | 波林退场 |
[03:56] | How’s the training going? | 训练怎么样了 |
[03:58] | Not so well, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕并不是很好 |
[04:00] | No one seems to be interested in the hard work required to become a part of the air nation. | 没有人对成为气和一族所需付出的努力感兴趣 |
[04:05] | You need to give yourself a break. | 你得让你自己歇歇了 |
[04:07] | Let Jinora and the kids help you out. | 让吉诺拉和孩子们帮你吧 |
[04:09] | And what about Bumi? He was a naval commander. | 布米如何?他可是个海军指挥官 |
[04:11] | Maybe he has some ideas about how to get people motivated. | 也许他对于动员群众有些主意 |
[04:14] | Bumi? He’s my worst student! | 布米?他是我最差的学生 |
[04:16] | Yeah, but he loves to organize people. | 对,不过他最喜欢组织群众了 |
[04:20] | If you ask him for help | 如果你向他寻求帮助 |
[04:21] | you can trick him into taking more responsibility | 你可以让他觉得整个事情是他自己做主 |
[04:23] | by making him think the whole thing was his idea. | 这样他就会更愿意承担责任 |
[04:27] | That actually sounds like a good plan. | 那的确听起来不错 |
[04:29] | You’re turning into a pretty wise Avatar after all. | 你终于在转变成一位睿智的神通了 |
[04:33] | Conflict resolution. It’s what I do. | 解决冲突,我的职责 |
[04:37] | We should go down there. | 我们应该下去 |
[04:38] | I want to fly one of those bisons. | 我想要试飞一头飞天野牛 |
[04:40] | I don’t know. We might get in trouble. | 我不确定,我们可能会惹上麻烦 |
[04:42] | Come on, let’s have some fun. | 来吧,我们来玩玩儿 |
[04:44] | We’ll be back before anyone realizes we’re gone. | 我们会在有人发现我们离开之前回来的 |
[04:47] | I guess it will be all right. | 我想这可能会没事 |
[05:02] | Look, baby bisons. | 看,野牛宝宝 |
[05:05] | How come they’re all on the ground? | 为什么他们都在地上? |
[05:06] | Air bison calves can’t fly for a week or two after they’re born | 小飞天野牛在出生后的一到两周是不能飞的 |
[05:09] | so the entire herd will stay near the ground in the valley. | 所以整个族群都会在谷底地面附近 |
[05:12] | Let’s go see the babies. | 我们去看看小牛 |
[05:13] | Be careful. The mothers are very protective. | 小心点,牛妈妈们是非常护子的! |
[05:25] | Aw, look how cute. | 啊~看多么可爱 |
[05:26] | Kai, get out of there! | 凯 快离开 |
[05:44] | Wow, you really saved me down there. | 你刚才真是救了我一命 |
[05:45] | You know, you’re an incredible airbender. | 要我说啊,你是一个无与伦比的气宗 |
[05:48] | Well, I’ve been training for a long time. | 那个,我已经训练了好长时间了 |
[05:50] | Then why don’t you have tattoos like an airbending master? | 那你为什么不像气宗大师那样有气宗纹身呢 |
[05:53] | My dad says I’m not a master yet. | 我父亲说我还不是一位大师 |
[05:55] | You can do everything your dad can | 你父亲能做的所有事情你都能做 |
[05:57] | plus you have all those spirit-y powers. | 而且你还有那些神灵方面的能力 |
[06:00] | If anyone’s a master, you are. | 如果要选一个大师的话,那就是你了 |
[06:04] | So we bring the net down on the head pirate | 就这样我们把网罩到海盗头子的头上 |
[06:07] | and he looks around real sad and says | 他看起来非常悲痛的说 |
[06:10] | “I knew I should have followed my dreams and become a dentist.” | 我就知道我应该追寻我的梦想,成为一位牙医 |
[06:14] | How come you grew up to be so cool | 为什么你现在如此风流潇洒 |
[06:16] | while Tenzin became such a stick in the mud? | 而丹增简直就像泥中木棍一样呢 |
[06:19] | Well, I guess “cool” is just something you’re born with. | 我猜“风流潇洒”是你一出生就拥有的东西 |
[06:22] | Bumi, can I talk to you? | 布米,我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[06:26] | Let me guess… you want to criticize me for something. | 让我猜猜,你想为某些事情批评我 |
[06:28] | Actually, I need your help. | 实际上 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:30] | Oh, yeah? With what? | 哦,是吗,什么方面? |
[06:32] | I don’t think I’m doing very well with the new airbenders | 我不觉得我在训练新气宗方面做的不是非常好 |
[06:38] | True, I did win the Admiral Tung natural leadership award | 千真万确 我的确获得过佟提督的天生领袖奖 |
[06:43] | twice. | 两次 |
[06:45] | What would you do if you were in charge? | 如果是你在负责,你会怎样做 |
[06:48] | Help me be more like you. | 请帮我变得更像你一点 |
[06:50] | I’d love to. | 乐意至极 |
[06:52] | You’ve gotta use military discipline to whip these troops into shape. | 你得运用军纪来将这些士兵训练成形 |
[06:56] | The only way to deal with new recruits | 处理新兵的唯一方法 |
[06:58] | is to break them down, so you can build them back up. | 就是粉碎他们,然后你就可以重新铸造 |
[07:01] | Rule with an iron fist. | 铁拳统治 |
[07:03] | Show them who the master is. | 给他们看看谁才是老大 |
[07:06] | Thanks for the insight. | 感谢你的见解 |
[07:07] | My pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[07:17] | Dawn patrol! Everyone up! | 清晨巡查!所有人起来! |
[07:21] | Ugh. What are you doing? | 你在搞什么? |
[07:22] | It’s barely light out. | 天才刚有点儿亮! |
[07:23] | I’m taking your advice. | 我听取了你的意见 |
[07:25] | I’m going to break you down and build you back up. | 我会粉碎你们,然后重新塑造 |
[07:28] | Now get moving, recruit! | 现在都行动起来,新人们! |
[07:46] | Nothing like a 10-mile hike first thing in the morning. | 没有什么能比得上清晨一起来就来个十里远足爽 |
[07:49] | Don’t these robes come in a warm, bison fur version? | 这些袍子有没有一个温暖,野牛毛的样式? |
[07:52] | No, of course not! | 当然没有 |
[07:57] | If it weren’t so cold | 如果不是因为这寒意 |
[07:58] | I’d go right back to sleep. | 我就会睡过去的 |
[08:00] | Then this is the perfect time to learn meditation and proper breathing technique. | 那么现在是绝佳的时机来学习冥想和适当的呼吸技巧 |
[08:05] | Airbenders are able to warm themselves with only their breathing. | 气宗仅仅通过自身呼吸就能够使自己保持温暖 |
[08:09] | Everyone get into the lotus position. | 所有人,莲花阵型 |
[08:11] | Ah, this is so much more refreshing than sleeping. | 啊,这比睡眠更放松 |
[08:14] | You know, when I said that thing about an iron fist… | 我说,当我说什么铁拳的时候…… |
[08:17] | hush. Meditation time. | 嘘,冥想时间 |
[08:20] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[08:36] | Can we go back to bed now? | 我们可以回去睡觉了吗 |
[08:38] | Now that we’re refreshed and loose from our hike and meditation | 现在我们从跑山和冥想中放松过来 |
[08:41] | it’s time for a balancing exercise. | 是时候来一个平衡练习了 |
[08:46] | The key is to maintain your heaven and earth connection. | 重点就是维持你的天灵地灵相连 |
[08:52] | Now you try. | 现在该你们了 |
[08:54] | Back on the posts! | 回到柱子上! |
[08:56] | It’s not hard if you concentrate! | 如果你集中注意力的话,这不会很难 |
[09:04] | Get back up! | 回到上面去 |
[09:05] | What’s the matter? You can’t handle it, soldier? | 怎么了?你做不到吗,士兵? |
[09:14] | Don’t you think you’re being a little hard on them? | 你不觉得你对他们太严厉了吗? |
[09:17] | Don’t worry. They can take it. | 别担心,他们受得住的 |
[09:19] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[09:21] | Ignore the lemurs digging in your ears. | 无视那些探索你耳洞的狐猴 |
[09:23] | Concentrate on your breathing,and you won’t even know they’re there. | 集中注意在你的呼吸上,你就根本不会知道它们在那 |
[09:32] | When the head is shaved, an airbender is able to feel the wind around him. | 当头被剃光,气宗可以感受到身周的风 |
[09:37] | It is both humbling and freeing. | 使人谦逊,使人自由 |
[09:41] | Hey, you wanna sneak away and go check on the baby bisons? | 嘿,你想逃课去看看那些小野牛嘛? |
[09:45] | Shh. You should be paying attention. | 嘘 你应该好好听课 |
[09:51] | All right, who’s next? | 好了,谁是下一个 |
[09:53] | I’m not sure I want to shave my head. | 我觉得我不想剃光头 |
[09:55] | That’s fine. | 那也好 |
[09:56] | Shaving your head is a personal choice. | 剃头是一种个人选择 |
[09:58] | Wait, what? | 等等,什么? |
[09:59] | Anyone else? | 还有谁? |
[10:01] | Fine, then we can get right to our next training exercise… | 好,那我们去进行下一项训练 |
[10:04] | obstacle course! | 障碍大闯关 |
[10:10] | You’re pushing too hard. | 你逼得太紧了 |
[10:12] | Maybe we should give them a break. | 也许你该让他们休息休息 |
[10:13] | Jinora, I have this under control. | 吉诺拉,我自己有数 |
[10:24] | Concentrate. | 集中 |
[10:26] | Remember, airbenders move like the wind. | 记住,气宗像风一样移动 |
[10:42] | Stay light on your feet | 足脚轻捷 |
[10:43] | and you’ll never feel the stinging rash-cactus. | 你就不会用去感受蜇人掌了 |
[11:02] | Everyone is waiting for you, Bumi. | 所有人都在等你,布米 |
[11:04] | If you don’t make it over in the next 30 seconds | 如果你不能在30秒内完成 |
[11:06] | they’ll all have to run through the course again. | 所有人都要重来 |
[11:08] | You can do it, Bumi! Come on! | 你能做到的,布米!加油! |
[11:21] | Get back on that wall, recruit! | 回到墙上,新人! |
[11:23] | You’re letting your fellow airbenders down. | 你让你的气宗同伴心伤了 |
[11:26] | I’m finished! | 我受够了! |
[11:27] | I never wanted to be an airbender | 我从来就不想做气宗 |
[11:29] | and I’m too old to be back in boot camp! | 而且对于训练营地来说我年纪太大 |
[11:32] | Count me out. | 我退出! |
[11:33] | Fine, quit! | 好,退就退 |
[11:35] | We don’t need your attitude in the new air nation. | 在新气宗国度我们不需要你这样的态度 |
[11:37] | Master Tenzin? | 丹增大师? |
[11:39] | When do we get to go home and visit our families? | 我们什么时候才能回家看望我们的亲人 |
[11:42] | Go home? You just got here. | 回家?你们刚刚才到这里 |
[11:44] | When’s dinner? I’m starving. | 晚餐是什么时候?我饿了 |
[11:46] | Can I change out of my robe now? | 我能换下我的袍子来了吗 |
[11:48] | It’s itchy. | 穿上去很痒 |
[11:49] | This is just as bad as the earth queen’s prison. | 这和土强女王的监狱一样差劲 |
[11:52] | I’m tired of all this complaining. | 我受够了你们的抱怨了 |
[11:54] | Jinora, take over. | 吉诺拉,你接手 |
[11:55] | Does this mean I’m the master now? | 这是否是说我现在是大师了? |
[11:58] | Yes. Just lead them through some basic exercises. | 是的,现在领着他们过一些基本练习 |
[12:01] | Well, since I’m a master | 那么,既然我是大师了 |
[12:02] | when do you think I can get my tattoos? | 你觉得我什么时候能得到我的纹身? |
[12:04] | What brought this on? | 你是怎么想到这个的? |
[12:06] | I was just talking to Kai | 我刚刚跟凯说话 |
[12:07] | and he was asking me, so… | 他问我,所以… |
[12:09] | Kai! What does he know about when you should get tattoos? | 凯!关于你什么时候得到纹身,他能知道点儿什么! |
[12:12] | The answer is no! You’re just a little girl. | 答案是不,你只是个小女孩 |
[12:14] | I’m not a little girl anymore! | 我不再是个小女孩了 |
[12:16] | I can airbend just as well as you. | 我御气术和你一样好 |
[12:18] | I know everything about our culture and history | 我知道我们文化历史的一切 |
[12:20] | and I have a stronger connection with the spirits than you ever will. | 我和灵界的联系是你永远不可能达到的强度 |
[12:24] | Lead your own class! | 你管好你自己的班! |
[12:27] | Ikki, Meelo, you’re up. | 依琪,米罗,你们上 |
[12:29] | Just lead them through the Bagua circle. | 带他们过八卦圈 |
[12:35] | Look to your left! Look to your right! | 向左看!向右看! |
[12:38] | One of those people will not make it out of here alive. | 你们当中的一个会死在这哦 |
[12:46] | Sorry if what I said got you in trouble with your dad. | 我为我的话导致你跟你老爸不和而抱歉 |
[12:49] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[12:51] | He just can’t believe that I’m grown up now | 他就是不相信我现在长大了 |
[12:53] | and I don’t need him telling me what to do like one of his recruits. | 而且我不需要他告诉我要做什么,像对他的新人那样 |
[12:57] | I know something that’ll cheer you up. | 我知道什么能让你高兴起来 |
[13:05] | Where did all the spirits go? | 神灵都去哪里了? |
[13:08] | Where are the babies? | 野牛宝宝呢? |
[13:23] | What are these kids doing in my camp? | 这些小毛孩在我的营地做什么? |
[13:26] | We caught them sneaking around. | 我们发现他们在附近鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[13:28] | We thought they might tell someone we’re here. | 我们觉得他们可能会告诉别人我们在这里 |
[13:30] | They’re those new airbenders. | 他们是那些新气宗 |
[13:33] | Must be living up at the temple. | 肯定是住在那寺庙里的 |
[13:36] | Hurry up and gather the rest of the gang | 快去召集咱帮剩下的人 |
[13:38] | and let’s get out of here before someone comes looking for these kids. | 在有人过来找这俩小孩之前离开这儿 |
[13:42] | We’ll take them to Ba Sing Se | 我们带他们去永固城 |
[13:44] | with the rest of the fresh meat. | 跟其他鲜肉一起 |
[13:51] | Tattoos. How can she think… | 纹身,她怎么能想着…… |
[13:54] | Focus. | 集中 |
[13:55] | Breathe. | 呼气 |
[13:57] | Bumi ruins everything. | 布米搞砸了一切 |
[14:00] | Inhale. | 吸气 |
[14:01] | Focus. | 集中 |
[14:04] | Taking a little break from teaching? | 教学间隙休息一下吗? |
[14:06] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[14:08] | Bumi quit | 布米退出了 |
[14:09] | and the rest of the airbenders want to go home. | 而其他的气宗想要回家 |
[14:11] | Can’t they see that I’m trying to rebuild an entire culture? | 他们不明白我正在试图重建整个文明吗? |
[14:15] | You know, just because these people can airbend | 你知道,仅仅因为这些人能御气 |
[14:17] | it doesn’t automatically make them air nomads. | 并不能让他们自动成为气和牧民 |
[14:20] | Tell me about it. | 给我讲讲 |
[14:22] | I remember when I moved out of my parents’ house | 我记得当我搬出父母的房子 |
[14:24] | to become an air acolyte. | 去做一名气和侍者 |
[14:25] | That first night, I was so scared and lonely | 第一个晚上,我很害怕和孤独 |
[14:28] | and the bed was so hard. | 而且床还那么硬 |
[14:30] | It’s actually better for your back. | 它实际上对你的背有好处 |
[14:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:34] | The point is | 重点是 |
[14:35] | I really wanted to be there | 我真的很想去那里 |
[14:37] | but it still took time for me to adjust and feel like I was a part of it all. | 但我仍需花时间来适应,才让我感觉成为其中的一员 |
[14:41] | These people are probably feeling the same way. | 这些人可能也是这么感觉的 |
[14:43] | You have to be patient. | 你必须要有耐心 |
[14:46] | Now I know how Korra feels when I’m talking to her. | 现在我知道我跟科拉讲话时她的感受了 |
[14:51] | Thank you, Pema. | 谢谢你,佩玛 |
[15:00] | Bumi, I want to apologize for losing my patience. | 布米,我想为我失去耐心而道歉 |
[15:04] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没想跟你说话 |
[15:07] | Hey, get back here! | 嘿!回来 |
[15:13] | Where’s Jinora? | 吉诺拉呢? |
[15:14] | I saw her fly off on her glider with her boyfriend. | 我看见她跟她男友一起用滑翔杖飞走了 |
[15:17] | What? Her boyfriend? | 啥?她男友? |
[15:19] | Kai. | 凯这小子 |
[15:24] | How can you steal these bison? | 你怎么能偷这些飞天野牛? |
[15:27] | They’re endangered. | 它们都濒临灭绝了 |
[15:29] | That’s why they’re worth so much. | 这就是它们那么值钱的原因 |
[15:31] | The earth queen and her fancy friends | 土强女王和她奢侈的朋友们 |
[15:33] | pay big money for bison steaks and other weird meat. | 花大价钱买野牛肉排和其他珍稀的肉 |
[15:36] | I even heard she ate her dad’s pet bear. | 我甚至听说她吃了她爸爸的宠物熊 |
[15:39] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[15:44] | Hey, do that spirit beaming thing you did to find me. | 嗨,做你用来找到我的那个灵魂发光的事 |
[15:47] | Go to the temple for help. | 去寺里寻求帮助 |
[15:49] | I can’t. I’m all cramped in here | 我做不到,我蜷在这狭小的地方 |
[15:51] | and I need quiet and time to focus. | 需要保持安静和时间来集中注意 |
[15:54] | But maybe I can send a message. | 但或许我能传个口信 |
[15:59] | Spirits, I need your help. | 神灵,我需要你的帮助 |
[16:05] | Go find Bum-Ju. Tell him we’re in trouble. | 去找小布,告诉他我们出事了 |
[16:10] | No, I don’t think I should apologize. | 不,我不认为我应该道歉 |
[16:14] | Tenzin just wants to boss everybody around. | 丹增就是想使唤每个人 |
[16:16] | I’m too old for that. | 我太老了做不来 |
[16:21] | Well, let’s face it. I’m just not cut out to be an airbender. | 哦,面对现实吧,我就是不能突然变成个气宗 |
[16:26] | Well, that’s your opinion. | 那是你的看法 |
[16:40] | Wait, did Jinora send this spirit? | 等等,吉诺拉派这个神灵来的? |
[16:43] | Is she in trouble? | 她有麻烦了吗? |
[16:52] | Jinora’s in trouble! | 吉诺拉出事了! |
[16:53] | We have to go get her. | 我们得去找到她 |
[16:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[16:55] | Bum-Ju’s friend told me. | 小布的朋友告诉我的 |
[16:57] | You are able to communicate with the spirits? | 你能和神灵交流? |
[16:59] | More or less. I get the gist. Let’s go! | 或多或少吧,我掌握要领了,我们走 |
[17:01] | Shouldn’t master Tenzin be dealing with this? | 不应该让丹增大师处理这事吗? |
[17:04] | I don’t want to get into trouble. | 我不想惹上麻烦 |
[17:05] | Master Tenzin isn’t here. It’s up to us. | 丹增大师不在这儿,得靠我们了 |
[17:08] | Ikki and Meelo, grab some bison. | 依琪和米罗,带上些飞天野牛 |
[17:10] | Airbenders, move out! | 气宗们,开始行动! |
[17:25] | Bison rustlers. | 偷飞天野牛的贼 |
[17:26] | They’ve got Kai and Jinora locked in crates. | 他们把凯和吉诺拉关到箱子里了 |
[17:29] | Looks like they’re getting ready to leave. We’ll have to move fast. | 看起来他们准备离开了,我们必须要快点行动 |
[17:31] | I don’t know if I’m ready to get in a fight with some bison rustlers. | 我不知道我是否准备好参与和偷牛贼的战斗了 |
[17:35] | I can tell without the telescope that they’re mean-looking. | 没有望远镜我都能感觉到他们很凶 |
[17:39] | Listen, this is what we’ve been training for. | 听着,这就是我们训练的目的 |
[17:41] | We haven’t been training that long. | 我们没有训练那么久 |
[17:42] | That’s not important now. | 现在这不重要了 |
[17:45] | Remember how we persevered together on the obstacle course? | 记得障碍课上我们是怎么一起坚持的吗? |
[17:48] | You actually quit. | 事实上你退出了 |
[17:50] | Well, I’m not quitting now. | 那么,我现在不要退出了 |
[17:53] | I know we’ve had a tough time… me more than anyone… | 我知道我们都有遇到困难的时候,而我比其他人都多 |
[17:56] | but we’re airbenders, and there aren’t many of us, so we’ve got to stick together. | 但我们是气宗,而且我们人很多,所以我们要团结一致 |
[18:01] | They’ve got two of our own in cages out there | 他们把我们中的两个关进笼子里 |
[18:03] | and we’re not leaving until we bring them home. | 而我们绝不离开,直到把他们带回家 |
[18:06] | Leave no airbender behind! | 不抛弃任何一个气宗! |
[18:17] | In, down, and… Twist. | 向里,往下,然后……扭一下 |
[18:24] | Free the bison first. | 先救飞天野牛 |
[18:26] | Hey, what are you doing out? | 嘿,你在这干什么? |
[19:17] | Kai! | 凯! |
[19:32] | What’s going on down there? | 下面发生了什么? |
[19:35] | Kai, help! | 凯,救命! |
[19:38] | I’m coming, Jinora. | 我来了,吉诺拉 |
[19:59] | What the… | 怎么… |
[20:19] | You got me. | 你们抓住我了 |
[20:21] | I give up. | 我投降 |
[20:26] | You think you can kidnap Jinora | 你觉得你能绑架吉诺拉吗? |
[20:28] | and all these baby bisons? | 还有这些野牛宝宝? |
[20:34] | Kai! That’s enough. | 凯!够了 |
[20:36] | An airbender never attacks a defenseless opponent. | 一个气宗决不攻击无力抵抗的人 |
[20:41] | But that was very good technique. | 但那是很不错的招式 |
[20:51] | Maybe you boys haven’t heard | 也许你们这些小子们还没听说 |
[20:53] | but there’s some new airbenders around these parts. | 但这附近有些新的气宗 |
[20:56] | And you never mess with an airbender’s bison. | 而且你决不能惹一头气宗的飞天野牛 |
[21:01] | Without my shaved head | 如果我没剃头 |
[21:02] | I never could have dodged that net. | 我不可能躲过那张网 |
[21:04] | I really felt it coming at me. | 我真的感到它冲我飞过来了 |
[21:06] | You guys should totally get shaved. | 你们应该也剃了头 |
[21:09] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[21:10] | Your connection with the spirits and natural leadership… | 你和神灵的联系,还有天生的领导力 |
[21:13] | you remind me of dad. | 让我想起了父亲 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry I’ve been causing you so much trouble. | 我很抱歉我一直给你带来很多麻烦 |
[21:18] | I guess I was just scared of not being able to measure up as an airbender. | 我想我就是害怕不能到达成为气宗的标准 |
[21:23] | You know, even though I’m Aang’s son | 你知道,尽管我是安昂的儿子 |
[21:25] | I never really felt like I was part of the air nation before. | 我以前从没觉得我是气和国的一员 |
[21:29] | You are now. | 你现在是了 |
[21:36] | They’re so friendly now. | 它们现在友善多了 |
[21:38] | The bison are the original airbenders. | 飞天野牛是气宗的本宗 |
[21:40] | They recognize their own kind. | 它们能识别它们的亲族 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry for running off. | 我为逃跑而感到抱歉 |
[21:47] | We’re just lucky no one was hurt. | 很幸运没人受伤 |
[21:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:49] | Well, I also realize,that I was too harsh with you. | 我还意识到我对你太严苛了 |
[21:53] | Does that mean I can get my airbender tattoos? | 这意味着我能得到我的气宗纹身了吗? |
[21:56] | It’s hard for me to believe that my little girl has grown up enough to have her tattoos. | 我很难相信我的小姑娘已经成长到可以拥有纹身了 |
[22:01] | But I promise I’ll think about it. | 但我承诺我会考虑的 |
[22:03] | Fair enough? | 公平吧 |
[22:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:05] | Jinora, look! They’re flying! | 吉诺拉,看啊!它们在飞! |
[22:16] | I guess everyone is growing up. | 我想大家都在成长 |