时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can Master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | Korra is now the first metal bending Avatar. | 科拉成为了首位掌握御金术的神通 |
[00:29] | At the training with Suyin Beifong | 经过北方夙音的训练后 |
[00:31] | Korra quickly picked up the new skill and Bolin is hoping to follow in her footsteps. | 科拉迅速掌握了这项新技能,而波林也希望能像科拉一样 |
[00:35] | Meanwhile the airbender Zaheer is closing in on Zaofu. | 与此同时,气宗扎西尔已经锁定了皂阜城 |
[00:38] | By his side is are the lava bender Ghazan | 与他同行的还有熔土宗雅山 |
[00:40] | the water bender Ming-Hua,and the combustion bender P’Li. | 水宗明华和火爆宗霹雳 |
[00:43] | But what do these mysterious criminals want with the Avatar? | 这些神秘罪犯盯上降世神通究竟为何? |
[01:13] | I can’t believe I’m sparring with the Avatar. | 不敢相信啊我竟然在和神通对练 |
[01:16] | I can’t believe I’m stuck with her friend. | 不敢相信我却只能陪她的朋友练 |
[01:19] | Hang on, I think I got it. | 等下,我觉得我学会了 |
[01:20] | Let me just try this. | 让我试试 |
[01:23] | No? Okay, maybe if I… | 不,好吧,也许我…… |
[01:25] | Trial by fire! | 火神之裁 |
[01:26] | It’s the best way to learn metalbending. | 学习御金最好的方法 |
[01:32] | Oh, nice shot, Bolin. | 漂亮的一击啊,波林 |
[01:34] | But I thought you were supposed to be practicing metalbending, not earthbending. | 不过我还以为你在练习御金而不是御土呢 |
[01:38] | Yeah, cheater. | 是啊,你作弊 |
[01:40] | Mako, metalbending is extremely difficult. | 御金非常难好吗 |
[01:43] | No one gets it right away, if they can get it at all! | 就算有人能掌握,也不是一下就可以学会的好吗 |
[01:45] | It’s not normal! | 这可不是普通的御术 |
[01:54] | Metalbending champion. | 御金冠军 |
[01:56] | Oh, sure. She’s the Avatar. | 噢好吧,她可是降世神通 |
[01:58] | Guys, it’s time to get cleaned up. | 大家该收拾一下了 |
[02:00] | Tonight’s Opal’s farewell dinner. | 今晚是欧珀的送别晚宴 |
[02:02] | Now I gotta say bye to Opal? | 现在我又得去和欧珀告别了? |
[02:04] | This is the worst day ever! | 真是最糟糕的一天 |
[02:14] | Thanks for making my favorite meal. | 谢谢你做了我最喜欢吃的 |
[02:16] | I’m really going to miss you, Opal. | 我肯定会想你的,欧珀 |
[02:19] | No one appreciates my raw veggie wraps like you do. | 没人像你那么喜欢我的生菜卷 |
[02:23] | Every time I eat raw kale | 每次我吃生甘蓝时 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna think of you. | 我都会想起你的 |
[02:26] | You’re so sweet. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[02:29] | This stinks. | 太糟糕了 |
[02:30] | We were just starting to get to know each other and now you’re off to the northern air temple. | 我们才刚开始了解对方,你就要去北气和寺了 |
[02:34] | We’ll be together soon. | 我们很快就又能在一起的 |
[02:36] | You guys are heading up after finding more airbenders, right? | 等你们找到更多气宗后会来会合的对吗 |
[02:38] | Yeah, but that’s… | 是啊,但那是 |
[02:40] | In the future. Oh, I hate the future. | 那是在以后,啊我讨厌以后 |
[02:43] | Until then | 在那之前 |
[02:45] | we’ll always have kale. | 我们约好一直吃甘蓝吧 |
[02:49] | Kid, can I give you some relationship advice? | 小子,要我给你点感情方面的建议么 |
[02:52] | Um, no. | 呃,不要 |
[02:53] | Well, your loss. | 好吧,你的损失 |
[02:54] | Zhuli! Bring the, uh, thing. | 朱莉,把那啥给我拿来 |
[02:58] | Check out my latest invention. | 瞧瞧我的最新发明 |
[03:00] | An airbender finder. | 气宗探测器 |
[03:02] | Wait, that can find airbenders? | 等下,那个能找气宗? |
[03:10] | Uh, I think it’s broken. | 呃,我看它好像坏了 |
[03:11] | It’s not broken. She needs to airbend into it! | 她才没坏,你得让她往里面御气啊 |
[03:14] | How else do you expect the thing to work? | 不然你还想她怎样探测 |
[03:16] | What’s going on? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[03:18] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不见 |
[03:19] | I hate sitting down here. | 真讨厌坐这里 |
[03:22] | Not because of you. | 不是因为你的原因 |
[03:24] | I can tell you’re lying. | 我知道你在撒谎 |
[03:25] | Everyone, if I could have your attention, please. | 请大家注意听我说话 |
[03:28] | Tonight, my beautiful little girl leaves for the northern air temple. | 今晚我美丽的女儿就要出发去北气和寺 |
[03:32] | Opal, none of us could be more proud of you. | 欧珀,没有人比我更为你感到骄傲的了 |
[03:34] | You’re an incredible daughter | 你是个了不起的女儿 |
[03:36] | sister, friend | 姐妹,朋友 |
[03:38] | and soon to be airbending Master. | 以及未来的气宗大师 |
[03:44] | Here’s to Opal. | 敬欧珀 |
[03:45] | May she help lead us into the new era. | 愿她能帮助带领我们进入新的时代 |
[04:00] | Lock it down for the night. | 入夜锁城 |
[04:04] | We’ll head out first thing in the morning. | 我们明早第一件事就是启程 |
[04:41] | Kale, kale, kale. | 甘蓝、甘蓝、甘蓝、欧珀 |
[04:45] | Opal | 欧珀×4 |
[04:48] | What? What’s going on? | 什么,发生什么了 |
[04:50] | Pabu, sleep. | 帕布,睡觉 |
[05:30] | What? Huh? What? | 什么,什么 |
[05:33] | Pabu. | 帕布 |
[05:34] | It’s not playtime right now. | 现在不是玩的时候啊 |
[05:36] | Okay, we are seriously going to have to have a talk… what the heck! | 我们明天真得好好谈谈……搞什么鬼 |
[05:39] | They got Korra! They’ve got Korra! | 他们抓了科拉,他们抓了科拉! |
[05:45] | Let her go! | 放她走! |
[06:01] | They’ve got Korra! | 他们抓了科拉 |
[06:07] | So much for the element of surprise. | 突袭到此结束 |
[06:09] | Backup plan. | 备用计划开始 |
[06:22] | We can’t let them take her. | 我们不能让他们带走她 |
[06:24] | I don’t think they’re going to get far. Look. | 我不认为他们能跑远,看 |
[06:37] | We have you surrounded. It’s over. Release the Avatar! | 我们已经包围你们,你们完了,快放开神通 |
[06:57] | No way! | 不可思议 |
[06:59] | That guy’s lavabending. | 那家伙在御熔岩,太厉害了 |
[07:02] | That’s awesome… Ly not good for us. | 虽然对我们很不妙 |
[07:15] | I’m going to create some cover. We’re getting out of here. | 我来掩护,咱们撤离这里 |
[07:46] | How did they get in here? | 他们怎么进来的? |
[07:48] | I don’t know, but we’re not letting them escape. | 我不知道,但我们不会让他们逃走的 |
[08:02] | There’s no way to cross that moat. | 没办法越过壕沟 |
[08:08] | We don’t need to cross it. | 我们不用越过它 |
[08:09] | Lin and I can drop in from the dome on cables. | 我和琳可以用铁绳从穹顶下来 |
[08:11] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[08:12] | Except we’ll get blown up the second that thirdeyed freak sees us. | 除了那三眼怪人一发现我们就会把我们打下来 |
[08:18] | She’s a combustion bender. | 她是个火爆师 |
[08:19] | If one of you can stun her, her powers will be knocked out temporarily. | 如果你们一人能打晕她,她的威力就会暂时被抑制 |
[08:22] | Bolin can land a shot. | 波林可以发出这一击 |
[08:24] | I can? | 我可以吗? |
[08:25] | You have to take her out right before we drop down. | 我们空降前,你就得把她打晕 |
[08:27] | I do? | 我能行吗? |
[08:36] | Open the hatch. | 打开穹顶 |
[08:40] | If we get in trouble, metalbend us up. | 如果我们遇险,用御金术把我们拉上来 |
[08:43] | We’re in position. | 我们就位 |
[08:43] | Copy that. It’s Bolin time. | 收到,波林时间到了 |
[08:47] | All right. Bolin time. | 好吧,波林时间 |
[08:50] | Bolin time! | 波林时间! |
[09:02] | I can’t get a clean shot! | 我没法瞄准! |
[09:05] | You have to! | 你必须成功 |
[09:06] | Are we a go? | 我们能出击了吗? |
[09:07] | No go. | 不行 |
[09:08] | Copy that. We’re a go. | 收到,我们要出击了 |
[09:09] | I said no! Wait! | 我说不行!等等! |
[09:23] | Bolin, take the shot! | 波林,快打她! |
[09:34] | Nice job, little bro. | 干得好,弟弟 |
[09:58] | No! | 不! |
[10:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:27] | We failed! | 我们居然失败了! |
[10:41] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[10:42] | They can’t be far. | 他们跑不远 |
[10:44] | Guards, search the entire estate. | 守卫,搜查整个院子 |
[10:52] | This should neutralize the Shirashu toxins. | 这应该能消除麝鼠的麻药 |
[10:59] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎能让这种事发生? |
[11:00] | You assured me this was one of the most secure places in the world. | 你向我保证过这是世界上最安全的地方之一 |
[11:04] | It is. I don’t know how this happened. | 它的确是,我不知道这事怎么发生的 |
[11:06] | Obviously this was a wellplanned operation, so don’t blame me. | 很明显这是场谋划周密的袭击,所以别怪我 |
[11:10] | We searched the entire estate. | 我们已搜查了整个院子 |
[11:12] | But there’s no sign of them. | 但没有他们的踪迹 |
[11:13] | Well, keep looking! | 那就继续找 |
[11:16] | It would seem they had some inside knowledge of Zaofu. | 看起来他们了解皂阜城的一些内部情况 |
[11:19] | They must have been working with someone. | 他们肯定跟内部人有勾结 |
[11:23] | The..the guards. | 守卫们 |
[11:25] | It had to be one of them. | 肯定是他们中的一个 |
[11:26] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:27] | Question them all! Whoever betrayed my city will suffer the consequences! | 审问他们所有人!无论谁背叛我的城市,都得承担后果! |
[11:36] | What is your full name? | 你的全名是什么? |
[11:39] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪儿? |
[11:41] | Do you have any knowledge of the people who tried to kidnap the Avatar? | 你知道企图绑架神通的人的任何情况吗? |
[11:45] | My name is Xu Quan. | 我叫徐全 |
[11:47] | I was patrolling the south wall of the Beifong estates. | 我在北方庄园的南墙处巡查 |
[11:50] | I have absolutely no knowledge of the people that tried to kidnap Korra. | 我一点都不清楚企图绑架科拉的人的情况 |
[11:58] | What was I doing last night? | 昨晚在干什么? |
[12:00] | Same thing I always do. From 9:00 to 10:00, I checked my body for ticks. | 跟以前一样,9点到10点我一直在检查我身上有没有蜱虫 |
[12:03] | Lyme disease is a serious killer. | 莱姆病可是会致命的 |
[12:06] | followed by 30 minutes of breath holding | 然后做了三十分钟的闭气后 |
[12:08] | Then I did my nightly varricalisthenics | 我又做瓦里氏体操运动 |
[12:10] | I filmed the whole thing if you want to watch it. | 我都录下来了,如果你们想看的话 |
[12:13] | That won’t be necessary. | 那就没必要了 |
[12:19] | Maybe it wasn’t a guard after all. | 也许就不是个守卫 |
[12:21] | Maybe it was someone a little higher up the food chain. | 没准是地位更高些的人 |
[12:23] | Aiwei, why don’t you question Su? | 艾威,为什么不审问夙? |
[12:26] | Lin, stop. Your sister wasn’t involved. | 琳,别说了,你妹妹没参与 |
[12:28] | No, I’ll gladly be questioned. | 不,我乐意被审问 |
[12:30] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[12:35] | What is your full name? | 你的全名是什么? |
[12:37] | Suyin Beifong. | 北方夙音 |
[12:39] | I’m the daughter of Toph and the only sister to Lin | 我是拓芙的女儿,琳唯一的妹妹 |
[12:41] | and I had nothing to do with the attack last night. | 而且我跟昨晚的袭击没有关系 |
[12:45] | She is telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[12:47] | Argh! This is a waste of time. | 啊,真是浪费时间 |
[12:48] | Just bring in the next guard. | 赶紧叫下一个守卫进来 |
[12:53] | Give me your name and tell me where you are from. | 告诉我你的名字,你从哪儿来的 |
[12:56] | I’m Hong Li. I was born and raised here in Zaofu. | 我叫洪礼,我是在皂阜城出生长大的 |
[12:59] | Do you have any knowledge of the people who tried to kidnap the Avatar? | 你知道企图绑架神通的人的任何情况吗? |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:07] | Did you help the attackers enter Zaofu last night? | 你昨晚帮助袭击者进入皂阜了吗? |
[13:10] | No, of course not. | 不,当然没有 |
[13:13] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[13:14] | What? No, I’m not! | 什么!我没有! |
[13:16] | How did they get in and out? | 他们到底怎么进出的? |
[13:18] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪? |
[13:19] | I don’t know! I’m telling you, I didn’t help them. | 我不知道,我说了我没有帮助他们 |
[13:22] | You’re a traitor to the entire clan. | 你背叛了整个世家 |
[13:24] | I suggest we search his place. | 我建议搜索他的住处 |
[13:43] | I got something. | 我找到了些东西 |
[13:44] | What? | 什么 |
[13:46] | It looks like it’s from them. | 看起来像是他们留的 |
[13:48] | “Team assembled. Ready to rendezvous.” | 队伍齐集,待命行事 |
[13:51] | And look at this. | 看看这个 |
[13:54] | These are the guards’ log books. | 这是守卫日志 |
[13:56] | All their schedules and routes are in here. | 他们所有的计划和日程都在里面 |
[13:59] | That guard knows everything. We have to get him to talk. | 那个守卫什么都知道,我们必须得让他开口 |
[14:02] | Let’s go confront him with this evidence right now. | 现在就拿证据去和他当面对质 |
[14:04] | No. | 不 |
[14:06] | Let’s give him a little time to sweat it out. | 还是再让他受一段时间苦 |
[14:09] | He will talk eventually. | 他会说的 |
[14:15] | I don’t understand why we’re not talking to that guard right now. | 我不明白为什么我们现在不去找那守卫对质 |
[14:19] | Every minute we waste here, those guys get further away. | 我们在这里浪费的每一分钟,那些家伙都逃得更远了 |
[14:22] | I mean, how does a random guard get involved with a group of super criminals, anyway? | 我是说,随便一个守卫怎么会和那群超级罪犯扯上关系? |
[14:27] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[14:28] | That guard is only 18 years old, and has lived in Zaofu his entire life. | 那个守卫才18岁,而且他一辈子都在皂阜城 |
[14:32] | Zaheer and his gang have been in prison for more than 13 years. | 扎西尔一行人已经入狱13年了 |
[14:36] | I don’t know, but we all saw the evidence. It’s pretty overwhelming. | 我不确定但我们都看到证据了,挺明显的 |
[14:39] | Maybe a little too overwhelming? | 也许有点太过于明显了? |
[14:42] | Hey, varrick. What are you doing here? | 瓦里克,你来这干嘛 |
[14:44] | Collecting pumice stones with Zhuli. | 和朱莉一起收集浮石 |
[14:47] | That lavabender did a lot of damage. | 那个熔土宗虽然造成了很大破坏 |
[14:49] | But he makes a nice exfoliating rock. | 但他也把石头都高温处理了一下 |
[14:51] | And when you got calluses like mine | 当你像我一样长了很多老茧时 |
[14:53] | you take all the pumice stones you can get your hands on. | 就会收集一切你触手可及的浮石 |
[14:56] | Or in my case, feet! | 对我来说,是触脚 |
[15:02] | What were you saying about the evidence? | 关于那些证据你想说什么? |
[15:04] | I was saying that I can smell a conspiracy when I see one. | 我想说当我看到阴谋的时候我就能察觉到 |
[15:08] | Look, if I was trying to set someone up | 听着,如果我想嫁祸某人 |
[15:10] | I would tell everyone he’s guilty and then plant the evidence in his apartment as proof. | 我会宣布他有罪,并在他的住处布置点证据 |
[15:14] | Oh, you mean exactly like what you did to me? | 噢,你是说就像你对我做过的一样 |
[15:17] | Yes! Just like that. Remember how great that worked? | 对啊!就像那样!还记得那有多成功吗 |
[15:21] | Well, not for you. | 好吧,对你来说没用 |
[15:23] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[15:25] | All the evidence points to this guard | 所有证据都指向那个守卫 |
[15:27] | but maybe he’s just the fall guy. | 但他可能是替罪羊 |
[15:28] | But for who? | 那还会是谁? |
[15:29] | For the only person who can truly keep a secret in this city | 这城里唯一能真正保守秘密的人 |
[15:33] | Aiwei. | 艾威 |
[15:46] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[15:47] | Or he’s hiding in there. | 也可能他藏起来了 |
[15:49] | Or he’s invisible. | 也可能他隐形了 |
[15:53] | Probably just not home. | 应该只是没在家 |
[15:55] | We have to get in there and find some evidence that links Aiwei to Zaheer | 我们必须得找到能把艾威和扎西尔联系在一起的证据 |
[15:58] | otherwise Su won’t believe us. | 不然夙不会相信我们 |
[16:07] | It’s just an empty book. | 只是本空册子 |
[16:18] | Oh, it’s like a desert on a jar. | 罐子上好像画着一片沙漠 |
[16:20] | Bolin, put that back. | 波林,快放回去 |
[16:22] | We don’t want Aiwei to know we were in here if we can’t find anything. | 要是我们没找到证据的话,可不能让艾威知道我们来过 |
[16:28] | You forgot where it goes, didn’t you? | 你忘记本来在哪了是吧 |
[16:34] | Look at these scuff marks. | 看这些痕迹 |
[16:36] | I think this bookshelf slides open. | 我看这书架能滑动 |
[16:48] | What do you think is down there? | 你觉得下面有什么 |
[16:49] | Could be a storage cellar. | 可能是储藏用的地窖 |
[16:50] | Or it could be how Zaheer got in and out. | 也有可能是扎西尔进出的通道 |
[16:53] | Aiwei’s coming back. Quick! | 艾威回来了,快点 |
[17:02] | What are you doing in my house? | 你们在我房间做什么 |
[17:08] | you are trespassing on the property of one of the highestranked officials in the city. | 你们非法入侵了本城最高长官之一的房子 |
[17:13] | You had better have a good explanation. | 你们最好能有个合理的解释 |
[17:15] | We do, we do. | 我们有,我们有 |
[17:16] | We actually knocked on your front door | 我们其实还敲了门的 |
[17:18] | and we thought we heard you say… “Come in! I’m in the bathroom!” | 我们听到你好像在说“进来吧,我在厕所” |
[17:24] | I don’t even know why I’m saying that. | 我干嘛要说这些 |
[17:25] | You know I’m lying. And you don’t even sound like that. | 你知道我在撒谎,你的声音听起来也不是那样尖 |
[17:28] | We came here because things weren’t adding up | 我们来这里是因为有些事情不太对劲 |
[17:30] | and we thought you might have some answers. | 我们想也许你会有答案 |
[17:33] | Sit. | 坐下吧 |
[17:35] | If you want to talk, let’s talk over some tea. | 如果我们要聊,边喝茶边聊吧 |
[17:44] | So, | 那么 |
[17:45] | what is not adding up, exactly? | 到底有什么不对劲的呢 |
[17:48] | Hong Li was clearly lying | 洪礼很明显在撒谎 |
[17:50] | and we found evidence in his apartment. | 我们也在他的住处找到了证据 |
[17:53] | But don’t you think it’s weird how young he is? | 但你不觉得他那么年轻很奇怪么 |
[17:55] | How did he ever get mixed up with this group? | 他怎么会和这种团伙混到一起去的 |
[17:57] | Perhaps through a relative. Or maybe he was bribed. | 也许是通过亲戚呢,或者是被收买了 |
[18:01] | We will find out those answers in time. | 到时候我们会知道答案的 |
[18:04] | But if it wasn’t him | 但如果不是他 |
[18:07] | who do you think it was? | 你们觉得会是谁? |
[18:11] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[18:12] | You don’t think I had something to do with this, do you? | 你们不会觉得我与此有关吧? |
[18:17] | We’re just looking for answers. | 我们只是寻求答案 |
[18:19] | And you think you found something, don’t you? | 而你觉得你们发现了什么,是吗? |
[18:26] | You have no idea what is coming for you, Avatar. | 你完全不了解你将会面对什么,神通 |
[18:37] | Come on! He’s getting away! | 快点,他要逃走了 |
[18:39] | I’m still a little new at this, so back off! | 我还是新手,你们退开点 |
[19:17] | He’s gone. | 他逃走了 |
[19:18] | Look. | 看 |
[19:19] | He must’ve escaped through there. Help me clear it out. | 他肯定是从那里逃走的,帮我清开障碍 |
[19:26] | What happened? We heard an explosion. | 发生什么了?我们听到了爆炸声 |
[19:28] | Where is Aiwei? | 艾威去哪儿了? |
[19:29] | Your trusted advisor was the one who betrayed us. | 你信赖的顾问是背叛我们的人 |
[19:32] | He was lying about the guard. | 他在守卫一事上说谎了 |
[19:33] | What? | 什么? |
[19:35] | No. | 不 |
[19:36] | We confronted him and he bolted through here. | 我们跟他对质,他从这儿逃走了 |
[19:43] | He must have collapsed the tunnel behind him. | 他肯定已经把后面的通道都摧毁了 |
[19:46] | And he rigged an explosion to destroy any evidence that might have been here. | 而且他制造爆炸把这里可能藏有的任何证据毁了 |
[19:50] | This is where Zaheer got in and out. | 这就是扎西尔进出的地方 |
[19:52] | Aiwei was the traitor. | 艾威就是叛徒 |
[19:54] | I… | 我…… |
[19:56] | Trusted him. | 是那么信任他 |
[19:58] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧? |
[19:59] | Aiwei is a fugitive. | 艾威叛逃了 |
[20:00] | Get all available guards to search the mountainside. | 立即让所有可用的守卫去外面找他 |
[20:03] | And find out where this tunnel exits immediately! | 并找到这通道的出口在哪儿 |
[20:17] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了? |
[20:18] | We located the end of the tunnel, but there’s no sign of him. | 我们确定了通道位置,但没发现他的踪影 |
[20:21] | Just some fresh tire tracks. | 只有一些新的车胎痕迹 |
[20:22] | He had an escape plan all ready to go. | 他已经做好了逃跑计划 |
[20:25] | I trusted him with my life. | 我一生都信赖他 |
[20:27] | I thought we were family, but it was all a lie. | 我以为我们是家人,但这全是假象 |
[20:30] | Whoever these guys are, they’re more powerful than we thought. | 无论这些人是谁,都比我们想象的更强大 |
[20:34] | And more dangerous. | 而且更危险 |
[20:36] | That’s why we have to find them. | 所以我们才要找到他们 |
[20:38] | We’re going to hold off our search for airbenders and hunt down Aiwei. | 我们要推迟寻找气宗的计划,并追捕艾威 |
[20:41] | Naga can track his scent. | 娜咖可以追踪他的气味 |
[20:42] | And I bet if we find Aiwei we’ll find Zaheer. | 我打赌如果我们找到艾威,就会找到扎西尔了 |
[20:45] | No. We’re not hunting this group. | 不,我们不追捕这些家伙 |
[20:48] | There could be other secret agents in other parts of the world looking for you right now. | 也许世界上还有其它秘密特工正在找你 |
[20:51] | I’m taking you back to Republic City where I can protect you. | 我要带你回共和城,在那里我能保护你 |
[20:54] | If I wasn’t safe here, then I’m not safe anywhere. | 如果我在这儿都不安全,我在哪儿都不会安全 |
[20:56] | I have to stop them. | 我必须阻止他们 |
[20:57] | It’s too dangerous. You are not going! | 太危险了,你不能去 |
[21:00] | Stop trying to protect me. I’m the Avatar. This is my job! | 不要再保护我了,我是神通,这是我的职责 |
[21:03] | Don’t lecture me about jobs! | 别用职责来唬我 |
[21:04] | Enough. Korra, listen to Lin. | 够了!科拉,听琳的话 |
[21:07] | But…. they… | 但是……他们…… |
[21:09] | please. Lin’s only looking out for you. | 拜托,琳只是在关心你 |
[21:12] | I promise you Aiwei and everyone he’s working with will be brought to justice. | 我向你保证艾威和他的任何同伙都会被绳之以法 |
[21:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | If you really think it’s best. | 如果你真认为这样最好的话 |
[21:20] | I do. | 我是这样认为的 |
[21:21] | Thank you, Su. | 谢谢你,夙 |
[21:23] | Everyone should get some rest tonight. | 每个人今晚都应该休息一下 |
[21:25] | I’ll have my people prep your airship and you can leave first thing in the morning. | 我会派人准备你的气艇,这样明天一大早你们就能出发了 |
[21:39] | Su. | 夙 |
[21:40] | You really think Naga could track Aiwei? | 娜咖真的可以追踪艾威吗? |
[21:42] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[21:43] | Then here. There’s a jeep packed with supplies by the east gate. | 那这个给你,东门有辆装备好物资的吉普车 |
[21:47] | It’s all gassed up and ready to go. | 加满油了,可以马上出发 |
[21:49] | What? Why? | 什么,为什么? |
[21:50] | Because I want you to hunt down Aiwei and bring him back to me. | 因为我希望你追捕艾威,并把他带回我这儿 |
[21:54] | But you said | 但你说…… |
[21:54] | I said what lin wanted to hear and I bought you guys some time. | 我说了琳想要听到的,给你们争取些时间 |
[21:58] | Go. I’ll deal with Lin in the morning. | 去吧,早上我来处理琳那边 |
[22:02] | Let’s get this guy. | 我们去抓那个家伙 |
[22:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |